[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://www.belloflostsouls.net/2016 /08/lord-inquisitor-40k-

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

File: prologue_09.jpg (141KB, 1024x428px) Image search: [Google]
prologue_09.jpg
141KB, 1024x428px
http://www.belloflostsouls.net/2016/08/lord-inquisitor-40k-fan-film-teasers.html

Could be /tv/ but I'd /tg/ is the better board for it.
It's released in 5 days.
>>
It's probably going to suck.
>>
Oh shit, it's the 3D one that's been in the works for years. This'll be good. Legitimately good.
>>
>Prologue
Oh shit it's episodic?
>>
I don't know. The visuals and va from the grey Knight teaser make it look especially good, like crazy good.

But the Inquisitor teaser and official trailer make it look on par with the ultramarines movie. So that ruined any excitement I had for it

I dunno, I'm not really going to expect anything good, but I'll give it a watch.

The thing is it's been hyped up for so many years like half life 3, but I have a feeling it's going to end up being 10 minutes of embarrassment. People seem to forget it's all done by 1 dude on his spare time
>>
>>48960395
Oh boy, I'll get to see the conclusion by the time I'm 60
>>
Jesus Christ those two trailers are cringey as fuck. The long one has abysmal writing; and the short teaser is a badly delivered, very old Monty Python joke. The visuals look nice, but that writing.....
What the heck is the name of that other fan film? The one with the one-eyed commissar, the catachan, the girl psyker, the techpriest. I think another european made that one, too.
>>
File: Gadsden.jpg (78KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Gadsden.jpg
78KB, 250x250px
>>48960722
>half life 3

You made me sad, anon.
>>
>>48961188

Damnatus or something I think.

And honestly I don't think any form of 40k digital media acting/writing has been super great other than maybe the Relic stuff and even then it's really only better than average in comparison.
>>
>>48960722
>>48963391
Half life 2 wasn't even good. Why would you want more of that.
>>
>>48963717
Because anyone who talks about games ever, from youtubers to journalists to professional esports players, are still crying out for it. Not because they actually want it, but because our collective consciousness tells us to want it.
The "why" is unfortunately summarized by Half Life 3 being a meme in the fullest sense of the word.
>>
>>48963768
Even though the nagging voice of common sense at the back of our minds tells us constantly that HL3 if it's ever released will most likely not be the 8th Wonder, and the more cynical voice tells us that it'll be the next Duke Nukem Forever.
>>
File: cease-and-desist-stamp.png (70KB, 389x264px) Image search: [Google]
cease-and-desist-stamp.png
70KB, 389x264px
>>48957596
>>
>>48957596
Looks like shit.

I get it's one guy who did it in his free time but that doesn't mean we should lower our standards of quality.
>>
File: 1476418194810s.jpg (13KB, 224x216px) Image search: [Google]
1476418194810s.jpg
13KB, 224x216px
>>48957596
>nobody expects the inquisition
KEK LOL THAT'S SOME DANK MEMERY!
>>
>>48965404

>hating on memes
>talking about memes
>shitting on Monty Python

/v/ plz leave
>>
>>48957596
I suspect, I will feel about it the same way I feel about RWBY.
Yes it is not objectively good, but the sheer passion and effort at display makes it impossible for me to hate it. like the shitty drawing your kid did in class, you put on your fridge.
Of course, if it turns out to be actually good I'd be very happy.
>>
File: V2ViNJFZC8.webm (3MB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
V2ViNJFZC8.webm
3MB, 720x540px
>>48965642
>defending extraneous Monty Python references
>>
>>48964978
I believe, in a rare fit intelligence, that this got Gee Dubs blessing, which is why they took long to come out, they restarted the project to make it better.
>>
>>48966208
I think they even hocked him up with a writer and VAs.
>>
Hell. It's about time.
>>
Every time I see this I can't shake the feeling that the Lord Inquisitor looks like a massive mary sue OC, is it just me?
>>
>>48966324
>the Lord Inquisitor looks like a massive mary sue OC
All the extra belts and buckles give it away.
>>
>>48963717
>>48963768
I liked 1 and 2. I want 3 even if it's shit so that the series can get closed without just trailing off into nothing. Freespace ended at 2 and left a lot of questions open. I'll take a Mass Effect 3 and Command & Conquer 4 over nothing, no matter how shit, because at least it's over.
>>
>>48963717
>Half life 2 wasn't even good
You should be put into jail for writing that. It was just as big of an innovation for a game as HF1 was. Physics and gravity gun were amazing for that time.
>>
File: tumblr_mvgll1yEkl1r4w8k5o1_1280.jpg (719KB, 1225x1727px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mvgll1yEkl1r4w8k5o1_1280.jpg
719KB, 1225x1727px
>>48966324
No. Everything about him screams 'self- important twat', which in a main character is a sure sign of a self-insert.
>>
>>48967184
Isn't Torquemada a character in the 40k fluff normally?
>>
>>48967235
Not Torquemada, that Marcus fellow.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.