[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Potion seller, I'm going into battle. I need only your

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: tmp_22236-Fair_Knight-211301607.jpg (457KB, 750x1071px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_22236-Fair_Knight-211301607.jpg
457KB, 750x1071px
Potion seller, I'm going into battle. I need only your strongest potions!
>>
Greater elixir of exponential diarrhea, based on the principles of a boggart witch.
Works through skin, so throwing it into things is nice. Well for you, not them. Well I suppose it isn't really nice for anyone that has eyes and nose.
>>
Holy fuck this is some unfunny forced shit.
>>
WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOUR FACE?
>>
File: 1356387037230.jpg (565KB, 1300x1300px) Image search: [Google]
1356387037230.jpg
565KB, 1300x1300px
>>48951637
Alright, I've got a few potion cocktails here that will help: it boosts speed, strength, reflexes, and also is a pain killer.

Few important things do note: wear some damn good armor because part of increasing your speed means your blood needs to flow easily, so it's also got a small amount of blood thinner. Also, you want to take this about an hour before you get into the fight because it'll be another hour before it fully kicks in. Lastly, DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES TAKE ANY OTHER POTIONS, POULTICES, ELIXIRS, ALCHEMICALS, OR WHATEVER THAT ISN'T BREAD OR WATER OR YOU COULD IRREPARABLY FUCK UP YOUR INSIDES WHILE UNDER THE EFFECTS OF THIS.

The effects will last for about four hours after taking it, after which you will suffer a SEVERE crash in energy and possibly fall unconscious for a full day then need to eat like hell, you'll probably still feel fatigued for the remainder of that day.

See me afterwards as well, I have a few nutritional supplements that can help with any further potential after effects.

That'll be ten gold, please.
>>
>>48951789
Honestly, worth it.
>>
>>48951637

We don't use potions in our setting, tend to trivialize wound and recovery system. Besides they would be much too strong for you anyway if they were implemented.
>>
>>48951734
Agreed.
>>
>>48951637
I can sell you this potion of potion sensing. It allows you to sense the strength of potions!
>>
>>48951637
Lucky for you, I've just finished a batch of chin remover potion. This one is on the house.
>>
>>48951838
I like my alchemicals and magical healing stuff to have limits and drawbacks.

Stuff like you don't just down a healing potion. You clean the wound, stitch it up if needed, apply a poultice, apply bandage, drink a potion (actually a nutrient elixir to help supply your body to repair itself), and keep off it for about a week.

Basically, while injuries are not necessarily fatal, they can still result in a lot of downtime and encourage players to play it smart. Hell, healing magic for the most part is meant to be treated as something to keep you alert/functional/stable until you can get some more lasting medical treatment and spend time to actually recuperate.
>>
You mean my simple Glovecleaner?
>>
>>48952328
I want your list of everything potion

please sir
>>
>>48951637

When I look at this picture all I see is the "aliens" guy in Saiyan Armor.
I approve.
>>
>>48952734
I don't really keep a list, mostly just a breakdown of

Oral: (both drunk and pill forms)
>Nutrient Enriched
>Regenerative
>Antibiotics
>Probiotics
>Stimulants
>Sedatives/Depressants/painkillers

Topical
>Antibiotic
>Regenerative
>Painkiller
>Soothing

Hypodermic:
>Pretty much a variant of everything listed a above.

Races are also a matter, so variants are made or recipes are adjusted for elves, humans, etc.
>>
>>48952982
>Hypodermic vodka
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.