[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Malifaux- Selling your soul for Musical Fame Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 306
Thread images: 30

File: Crossroads 7 - Box Front Cover.jpg (144KB, 750x567px) Image search: [Google]
Crossroads 7 - Box Front Cover.jpg
144KB, 750x567px
Books;
https://mega.nz/#F!M9dyDTrI!eNYCwqvg4iPWy_z-M0P9dw

Book 1 - Basic Rules and first wave of updated (from 1st edition of malifaux) models
Book 2 - Second wave of updated models
Book 3 - Campaign system and new M2E models

Through the Breach Fated Almanac - Basic rules for the RPG set in Malifaux
Through the Breach Fatemaster Almanac - GM stuff for the RPG

>What is Malifaux?
Malifaux is a 32mm Skirmish Tabletop game, with a focus on completing several different objectives, while denying your opponent their objectives.
New Gaining Grounds Tournament Rules:
http://themostexcellentandawesomeforumever-wyrd.com/topic/114900-gaining-grounds-2016/

Thread topics:
>Favorite member of the crossroads seven?
>If you would replace one of the CR7 with another musical artist look alike who would you choose?
> Why aren't we seeing the CR7 used more often considering they are all mercs and Lust and envy seem to be quite good in many lists?
>>
File: 1470085452366.jpg (174KB, 1110x735px) Image search: [Google]
1470085452366.jpg
174KB, 1110x735px
OURS
>>
So what things besides Mr. Tannen do you guys think would be good for an asami crew?
>>
>>48946735
If I had to hazard a guess at why the 7 aren't seen so much its that they come in a box of 7 models where you will mostly use 1-3 at a time depending on faction and master. Hell I only have Envy because a friend gave him to me as he never planned on using him but heard he was good with Colette.

>>48946861
Well if you plan on needing scheme markers 10T Brothers are always good, the new horseman oni looks amazing and like an auto include. Toshiro pumps minions which Asami summons.
>>
>>48946940
Hadn't considered toshiro...he and the jorogumo would be pretty nasty together.
>>
>>48946861
Low River Monks to remove Slow from the summons maybe
Sensei Yu + WRS because repositioning markers for summoning
Toshiro, as stated.
>>
>>48946735
>no resser model that looks like undead prince or michael jackson from thriller video
>>
http://imgur.com/a/vJ5g0
Don't forget this one.
>>
>>48946940
>the new horseman oni looks amazing and like an auto include
Why so? He just looks like a beater, and TT are not at a lack for those.
>>
From last thread:

>Thematic campaigncrews
>>48942979
>Dr. Grimwell: 9
That sounds like a cool thematic crew.
I know folks have said that Grimwell and Heartsbane are solid-to-great. Are the orderlies worth shit?

>Titania
>>48943998
Damn son, those wings do look fantastic.
Like Anon said though, that gap/moldline is front and centre on the model, really should be fixed.

>Anna Lovelace
>>48945786
>>48946081
Great job.
The green looks way less out of place in the second pic too - it's a bit too flat and bright inthe first, but I suspect that's less obvious in real life.

>Colette advice
>>48941947
Oops, meant to reply to >>48941092.

>Pic related
Didn't buy-er's remorse.
>>
>>48948030
With Asami he can easily do 5 attacks a turn, 6 if you have a Yu to drag him back into Asami's aura and give him fast. Also, on a 0 he can give a minion a free attack that gets up to 3 extra damage.
>>
>>48948052
>I know folks have said that Grimwell and Heartsbane are solid-to-great. Are the orderlies worth shit?
Their gimmick is spending a (2) on healing. Malifaux is a game about AP efficiency, and if something dies, the only loss is the AP you won't have in future turns. They're bad, but I want to think they're good in a campaign, where shit dying actually matters.
>>48941947
Do remember that a beater isn't all of what Lilith does, or even most of it. You're going to have to work around the rest of her gimmicks, but Colette has the tools to do it, if anyone does.
>>
>>48948059
Yeah I feel that too - looks like wyrd wanted to top tier T10 - Asami is great as summoner needing only cards and you can basicly skip cheep models when listbuilding because you will get them with summoning at least for 2 turns (like Yokai) You can easly get like Jorugumo and this new flying dragonsmen into list together with yu and go from there - I will crap my pents if my neverborn heve to go aginst this bajcz :D
>>
File: MissFire.jpg (1MB, 2352x1644px) Image search: [Google]
MissFire.jpg
1MB, 2352x1644px
>>48948052
>>Pic related
>Didn't buy-er's remorse.
Damn it.
>>
>>48948052
>Anna
Thanks man I do appreciate it.

>>48948297
So low river monk, Mr.Tannen, Toshiro, Sensei yu with low river style, the dude riding the Kirin, and her Oni totem would all be solid picks to start with, I feel like I should also have like an obsidian Oni to start with for some scrap markers at the beginning of the game.
Any others that might do reasonably well with asami?

>>48948435
I have a second one showing up this week, I got a friend of mine a johana and he decided to give me his miss fire as a thank you. So if you got some stuff to trade for it I'm all ears.
>>
>>48949897
Obsidian only works against enemies though. And generally speaking I'd say Ama no Zako would be a nice pick too. the Ml5 is lacking but with focus +2 the 3/5/7 is killer
>>
>>48949974
Hm I've got an ama no zaku sitting around anyway. What do you think about lust?
>>
Also what list uses the lone samurai most effectively? I've got one and I have no idea what kind of list to put him in.
>>
>>48950054
She's okay, though I think with Yu and Asami you already have plenty of movement tricks.
>>48950088
He works quite well with Shenlong and against Guild/Gremlins. Also if you want some big damage but are really strapped for SS.
>>
>>48950160
10-4
>>
>>48946861
Why Tannen?
>>
>>48950845
The anti-cheat aura gives her some defense and the +2 to all masks helps with summoning. Wouldn't call him an auto-pick but for 6 SS with the -2 to Wk and Cg attack and his aura he's a solid pick.
>>
I see they have the Hare/Tortoise thing slated for August. Is that out yet? I can't seem to find it anywhere.
>>
>Wyrd place facebook group is filled with people whining about the patriarchy and how we need more representation for other races.

Just fucking kill me. The more I interact with this community the less I want to have to do with it. It's like all the retarded steam punk people jumped into Malifaux along with the special snow flakes who wanted to play a wargame but had to be edgy and pick the one without any dice.

I just want a nice community where I don't have to deal with fucking leftwing activist nutjobs. Is that so much to ask?
>>
>>48951574
Are you the guy with the Spurdo profile pic?
>>
>>48951605
Might be.

Sick of the place, going to try and get myself banned since I no longer need facebook.
>>
>>48948087
I see their healing mentioned a lot, and it can be useful in some cases, but Wk 6, Ch 8, and unimpeded is what I see. So fast, especially in guild, it's just that you don't always need such a fast minion.

>>48948030
Well, with Ch 10 and flight he can blast out form Asami's charge aura and even he is a beefy enough over all model to act separate from her dominating any flank your opponent didn't dedicate to.

Then there is his 0 to stack the top 3 cards for Asmai's summoning. It's nice to know exactly what next so you can decide what oni to declare and when to spend SS.
>>
>>48951605
Getting bored of trolling. I'm pretty sure the guy is a Jew but can't be bothered to call it out. I was expecting mods to step in by now.
>>
>>48951574
It must be so hard for you to go to a place with people who have different opinions for you. Won't someone create a nice place for people with identical opinions to hang out and agree with each other? Perhaps some kind of "safe space."
>>
>>48951574
Never understood that part. I thought all the cheese cake and objectifying women would keep them away.
>>
>>48952110
Do you know what happens to communities infested with social justice people? They die. No one wants to deal with their constant shit fits, demands and name calling. Look at Atheism for a good example of what social justice does to a community. It's completely dead and the Earth has been salted.

I deal with other opinions fine. I don't deal with destructive people fine.
>>
>>48952136
Can confirm that the one female wargamer in my area plays Malifaux because of the cute women (She runs Colette, kaeris, and is getting into Titania) and because it's a game about movement rather than fighting. She doesn't touch other wargames, because you can't win just by having a good grasp of positioning.
>>
I played a game using titania today, I really like her, it's nice to have an actual properly tanky master in the faction, also scheme marker shenanigans are awesome.
>>
>>48952154
Most of the female inclusiveness from Wyrd's part is just a clever business move, but from what I've seen about Nathan in the forums he is not the standard SJW neckbeard type, so it's not likely to game and the fluff would go full retard.

And if it goes to shit, there is always historical wargaming, good job pushing your progressive narrative on those systems.

>Look at Atheism for a good example of what social justice does to a community.
I love it when cancerous ideologies destroy each other.
>>
>>48952203
Wyrd aren't progressives, they have told the rent seekers to fuck off in the past. I have no problem with the company, I have a problem with the community around it. Wyrd make random shit and make dumb references which appeals to that crowd as a "happy accident" mostly.

I'm sick of battling progressive bullshit constantly. I'm a /pol/ type but when it comes to gaming I keep my politics out of it, I'm there to game and discuss the same. It's the decent thing to do to not ruin people's hobbies with stuff that causes drama with nothing gained from it.
>>
>>48952274
If you were a real /pol/ type you'd know that it's all a Jewish conspiracy to ruin your specific fun.
>>
>>48952274
>>48952307
If he were a real /pol/ type he would know that Malifaux is degenerate.
>>
>>48952307
I blame women as much as Jews. You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink etc.
>>
>>48952203
>>48952274
Idk. Ironsides seems like an attempt to shoehorn a strong black woman that don't need no man into the game.

I get that steam punk is like candy, but I thought the zombie hookers would dissuade some.
>>
File: 1464219085724.jpg (101KB, 457x502px) Image search: [Google]
1464219085724.jpg
101KB, 457x502px
>>48952389
The NeverbornJew!

>>48952455
They named one of those boxsets are a feminist "anti rape" campaign where women walked around at night in their underwear to.. make the night safer?
>>
File: 20160823_104708.jpg (4MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20160823_104708.jpg
4MB, 5312x2988px
Enough /pol/ shit, look at what just came in the mail.
>>
>>48952780
I normally play Guild/Ressers/10T, but Sandeep looks super cool so we'll see how it goes.
>>
>>48952780
No one gives a fuck about what shitty things you bought. If we want to see the box art we will google it.
>>
>>48952780
WHAT'S IN THE MYSTERY BOX.
>>
>>48952780
Do we need any pics of cards from here? Happy to provide.
>>
>>48952833
We'll see when somebody wins my tournament.
>>
>>48952833
calling it now, the little ones are both clear plastic witchling stalkers, the big one is either clear lynch or a clear whisky golem.
>>
>>48952161

Can confirm that ladies really like Collette. My friend who got into the game started with her, Mei Feng, and Misaki but mostly played Collette.

She was also pretty into the look of the Viks but decided to focus Arcanists.
>>
>>48951574
I guess they lurk among us, friendo.
>>48951605, >>48952110
I'm with you, Malifaux seems to attract the ravenously intersectional type. However, in any community the most vocal are usually not the largest group. I'm glad I just play with my mates, but maybe I should take my cheesecake mods to other venues and see if they start lecturing me on internalized misogyny.
>>
Sandeep looks pretty flexible. Pushes, places, extra interacts, a decent casting attack, and impossible to wound and arcane shield to make up for Df5. Seems like he'll want to stay protected while his crew uses his Ca actions to do their jobs.
>>
Speaking of all this attraction to Malifaux, how did you guys first get into the game?

I previously only played dead games (legionnaires and autists are the most enjoyable fanbase) and until m2e only knew Wyrd as the company with the really shitty models. Then started using some of the plastics for conversions, and after their portfolio grew a few years later thought I'd finally try the game.
>>
>>48953676
years and years ago I picked up the metal lady justice model just to paint because I thought it looked cool. Last year I found a game store locally and wanted to get back into tabletop gaming after a long break and picked Malifaux because I liked the now plastic models.
>>
>>48953676
I played 40k for years, it was my first and only game. When it starting going to shit in 6th edition, I discovered other games like X-Wing and Malifaux. X-Wing had Star Wars, dogfighting, and simple/quick gameplay. Malifaux had the great lore, gorgeous minis, incredibly deep and satisfying gameplay.

About 2 years ago, my 40k gaming group all decided to jump in to Malifaux and we haven't looked back.
>>
>>48953676
Some guys at my game store were playing while I was waiting for a Warmahordes game, so I watched and really enjoyed the more interesting skirmish rules (like the old 1e severe weather bullshit).
>>
>>48953676
I always enjoyed funny greenskin models and the gremlins fit the bill

i just about have the entire faction fully painted but havent played a game yet
>>
>>48953676
I got in couple of weeks ago.

I really hated Infinity, and Warmahordes mkiii is just completely shit so I wanted to fill the void.

Malifaux is basically my Infinity void.
>>
>>48954631
MKIII is the same as MKII but with shuffled around models.
>>
>>48952506
I don't want to derail the thread with more /pol/ stuff, but it kind of makes me want to make a SJW Ressers crew.

Like convert the Belles to hold signs that say "Undead, not Unpeople" And get Killjoy and greenstuff a bra and hair and replace the cleaver with a "Healthy at any Size" sign.

Mortimer would make a great Tumblrina conversion too.
>>
>>48953676
>only knew Wyrd as the company with the really shitty models
I really like some of the older metal models. I prefer some of them to the new plastics.

Some of them are pretty bad though, like the metal Flesh Construct.
>>
>>48953676
>>48953792
Basically way this guy said. I had invested hundreds in 40k for years. Every edition meant rebuilding your entire army if you wanted to be even mildly competitive.

I got the Somer box a pretty much fully playable army for $35.
It's cheaper, and the game itself is way way more fun.
>>
>>48954987
I do too (alternate flesh construct, couple of the riders, avatar of entropy, rusty, alt viks), but I feel the vast majority were pretty bad.
>>
>>48954943
You would have to pick the ugliest fattest models you could and maybe even post it so they're all abusing men in some fashion. Push it as far as possible.
>>
So, I'm a bit slow for only seeing this combination now, but does anybody else run a nurse and Johan?

With the pair, you can fully heal a model and paralyze it, then Rebel Yell to get rid of the paralyze as a chain activation. Being able to bring a heavy hitter back to full health in a single activation seems huge.

It's not too card intensive either, since you can relent you only need any crow, and a low tome.
>>
>>48955208
Actually just bought the old Lucius box, cause I really dig the old metal model. And didn't like the wig on the new one.

I'll probably never bother assembling it though, since I don't play Guild or Neverborn.
>>
>>48955266
Depending on the model you're healing, it can be very nice. I had McMourning get dropped to 1 wound after taking Misaki to the face, burning cards and soulstones to barely stay up. My nurse waltzed over, healed him up, then Chiaki cleared the paralyzed. My opponent was so demoralized.
>>
>>48955340
I was thinking about running it with Nico, so I could play him a bit more aggressively.

Do you prefer Chiaki to Johan? I think I'm leaning towards him, since he's a pretty good beater in his own right.
>>
>>48955389
Chiaki if I can take advantage of her being a spirit/ancestor, otherwise Johan (or Scion of Black Blood)
>>
>>48954689
Not to derail, but the rules are far less cleaner. Besides warjacks being more enjoyable, nothing has gotten better as a game mechanically. Imbalance is still there, rule interactions are messier. Only thing is that the usual suspects have shifted positions.
>>
>>48955389
Johan is a better fighter, but Chiaki is quicker, gets her removal off more easily (no suit requirement), and can do neat stuff like make a model insignificant.

Both good, just depends on the crew and what all you need to do with the SS.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
Got a bit sidetracked from malifaux stuff last few days with AoS, finished up brewmaster crew box painting. Just needs varnish and flocking and a bit of cleanup
>>
>>48955929
They're gunna look great all cleaned up.
>>
>>48955857
Its also worth noting Johan removes all conditions, Chiaki removes one.
>>
>>48956009
Good point.

How does that interact with +1 Conditions like Poison? I assume it removes the whole stack right? But wouldn't remove both Paralyzed and Poison +4.

Chiaki might be a better choice if you've got conditions on your models you want to keep there. Ie. only removing the negative ones.
>>
>>48956109
Removing a condition removes all stacks of it.
>>
>>48956109
>End all conditions on target model
Nope, it takes them both.
>>
So I'm building Sandeep and I'll run him at a tourney this Saturday.

Here's my current Arcanist assets:
-Masters: Marcus, Colette, Sandeep
-Totems: Banasuva, Doves, Jackelope
-Henchmen: Kudra, Myranda, Joss, Cassandra
-Enforcers: Howard, Rail Golem, Envy, Cerberus, Vidya Guard (proxy)
-Minons: Effigy, Coryphee, Poison/Ice/Fire/Metal/Wind Gamin, Hoarcats, Molemen, Performers, Rattler, Soulstone Miner, Arachnids/Swarm, Willie, Raptors, Mannequins, Toolkit
Mercs: Crossroads 7, Aionus, Sue, Grimwell, Angel Eyes, McTavish, Taelor, Bishop, Librarian, Gunslingers, Hans, Johana, Lazarus, Heartsbane, Scion of Black Blood, Desperate Mercs, Trapper, Oiran, Orderlies, Wretches, Ronin

Anything glaring that I'm missing?
>>
>>48956158
Chiaki's ability reads "end one condition"
>>
flgs running a tourney that is single master and you have to use everything in its box in the base list.

how can gremlins compete?
>>
>>48956419
Ok, I was commenting on Johans.
>>
>>48956424
So'mer. If you can add models to the crew box, you're golden.
>>
>>48956424
Somer is perfect. You want everything in his box in a Somer list and then you just fill in the gaps to answer other lists. Somer can play as a beater, a summoner or a scheme runner and switch on the fly. That's what he's so damn powerful, he has options
>>
>>48956424
wong
>>
>>48956311
And I have the Transmortis zombies and some Sanctioned Spellcaster proxies available.
>>
>>48951574
You got into a game where the default pronoun is she. What did you expect?
>>
>>48956501
Wong has some unwinnable matches. Somer can adapt to anything.

>>48956542
That's been standard for a decade or more.
>>
>>48956142
Derp.
That was a bit of a dumb question since any instance of dropping the condition instead of removing it is called "lower x condition by y"

>>48956424
Somer's box is solid.
Ophelia's a little less so.
I don't like Zorida's cause I'm not a huge fan of Slurids.
Ulix and Brewmaster's aren't too bad.

Somer's pretty great though. No dead weight.
>>
>>48951574
which post on there? I normally just look at the pictures in that group
>>
>>48956671
The post has been "sanitized" by the Admins. The discussion was under the post about the Guild being the bad guys in Malifaux.
>>
>>48956611
Standard in every field or just Wyrd, because one of these is demonstrably false.
>>
>>48956722
They deleted the "problematic" content. I baited a Nu male into admitting he was ashamed of being white and male and loathed both groups. It was a thing of beautiful.

>>48956723
WotC and White wolf have done it,as have multiple other companies.
>>
>>48956478
This. Somer is one of the best masters in the game. Bayou Gremlins are one of the best minions and Lenny is a force multiplier for both of them.

>>48956611
>unwinnable matches.
Friekkorps hurt. Who else is unwinnable?
>>
>>48956781
Honestly I'm ashamed of how goddamn sensitive and thin-skinned crackers have gotten. All those decades of complaining about how PC culture is going to make a generation of oversensitive manbabies, and they become the ones to embody it.
>>
>>48956781
Got any screencaps? I found only a few posts left about the guild being the white male patriarchy but that's about it.
>>
>>48956813
It's scenario based. Wong just doesn't perform well in some schemes.
>>
>>48956542
>Getting rustled about pronouns
kek
>>
>>48956847
Nah sorry, I was too busy screaming /pol/ shit at them. I've been on a rampage burning bridges today to force my social circles away from progressive fucktards.
>>
>>48956781
I really need to make some gremlins with MAGA hats on them
>>
>>48956901
You sound like a level-headed person.
>>
>>48956847
It's literally the anon spouting /pol/ shit.
>>
>>48956781
I remember discussion of he vs she in wotc around 2012-13, but not 2006 or before.
>>
>>48956934
I agree, I wish more people would isolate cancerous ideologies.
>>
>>48956853
>understanding reply chains
>you
kek!!!
>>
>>48956781
WW at least had the excuse of clarity by using "she" for the GM and "he" for the player (or vice versa).
>>
File: 1318612336745.jpg (31KB, 251x265px) Image search: [Google]
1318612336745.jpg
31KB, 251x265px
>>48956967
>I agree, I wish more people would isolate cancerous ideologies.

Yeah, too bad it didn't work with /pol/.
>>
>>48956934
Never trolled progressives before huh?
>>
>>48956967
you're doing a pretty good job of isolating yourself from everyone; not sure what other people could do to help that.
>>
>>48956901
No one wants to read your blog, especially as it has nothing to do with Malifaux

Please stop
>>
>>48957082
>Don't discuss the Malifaux community in the Malifaux general
>>
Daily reminder that the only way to deal with /pol/ or SJW is to ignore them. If nobody takes the bait, they have no power.
>>
File: shikataganai.jpg (188KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
shikataganai.jpg
188KB, 1920x1080px
>>48957060
I'm not the anon revealing his power level on AWP, so others and myself could do quite a bit.
>>48957035
Shikata...
>>
So, am I wrong, or can Sensei Yu leading a crew use Disciple to use Disciple? It seems like it wouldn't be of much use, but with the new TT Rider, you can look at the top of your deck, then Disciple away bad cards harmlessly...
>>
>>48957117
But if we ignore them, they can have their way with the hobby. What if I just want to build and play with tiny plastic men in peace? How do we keep the peace?
>>
>>48956967
>tfw see how fanatical progressives are about their shitty, country destroying policies
>bought $10k USD worth of 10 year Chinese goverment bonds at 2.82%

should be a nice little gift for myself after Hillary guts our economy.

What do I need for my lilith crew? I have her box, swamphag box, box of waldgeist, and a primordial magic. I'd like to not have to buy too much more but have a decent toolbox to pull from for whatever mission I find myself in
>>
>>48957238
If you ignore them the SJWs will destroy your community. Malifaux is likely already lost with the degree of infiltration.
>>
>>48957222
Yes, but if there isn't a single good card to use in the revealed 3 you still don't guarantee better results since Yu shuffles .
>>
>>48957277
might be worth getting the nephilim box, nekima and black blood shaman.
It's not essential but in case you're ever tempted to do a grow list.
>>
>>48957307
I mean use Disciple, get a 5 out to use Disciple again, flip a 3, stop using Disciple. or does he shuffle the flipped cards back in too? I thought it was just cards discarded from hand.
>>
>>48957334
Flipped cards are discarded as well, so yes.
>>
>>48957331
grow lists don't really interest me. don't like the idea of having slow models pop up mid game
>>
>>48957331
>>48957277
Speaking of grow list, Angle Eyes is decent for that.
>>
>>48957508
how ?
>>
>>48957629

She's a Nephilim with a ranged attack.
>>
>>48957238
Graves. Mr. Graves keeps the peace.
>>
>>48957629
Cheap and can hold the grow upgrade.
>>
>>48957862
But isn't he in it for the hungering darkness or something? Guess we will never escape the fighting. Though, I would chose this over being beaten to death by alphas in prehistory.
>>
>>48958022
He's a Nephilim who decided to throw his lot in with the Hungering Darkness. It's more like he decided that was the best way to do what he wants, so we've gotta prove that we're the best way to do what he wants.

Does anyone know what he wants?
>>
>>48958058
>Does anyone know what he wants?
Currently?
To help the Hungering Darkness.
>>
>>48958058
Well, he wants to eat Jakob Lynch (Who he calls Mr. Lunch), so maybe we can get the /pol/tards to start wearing snappy suits?
>>
>>48958090
I want them all gone, sjws, polsters, anyone detracting from the game. To leave one out allows them to drive the community down.
>>
>>48958136
Have we even had SJWs in this thread? I thought we just had some rabid /pol/sters stirring shit.
>>
>>48958157
I'm not only talking about this thread, I'm targeting all of analog gaming. Maybe you'd disagree, but I don't think I'd have to argue the existence of sjws in the Malifaux community.
>>
>Lets not talk about how shitty SJWs are, I want to talk about the game
>Shit talks /pol/ instead

Aw the Malifaux crowd. So social, much justice.
>>
>>48958254
The only socializing I want is strategizing, only justice is proper application of rules.
No gold can stay.
>>
>>48957238
You play with the people who don't over analyze little plastic men fighting other little plastic men.
>>
>>48958254
I tried to keep it in topic. But in quickly rubbing it of Malifaux related questions.

Anybody spoiler Asami's upgrades?
>>
>>48958818
>Anybody spoiler Asami's upgrades?
Or, on this note, any other TT ones? I know Fuhatsu got a fix upgrade.
>>
>>48948435
>>48949897
I'm debating on whether to hold mine for a few months and then trade or not. There's stuff I legit would trade her fore, along with my attempt at painting alt francisco.

But anon, I'm not going to step on your trade. Was just looking for suggestions.

----
On to my question though, what's good in a Parker crew?
>>
File: TTUpgrades1.jpg (686KB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
TTUpgrades1.jpg
686KB, 2448x3264px
>>48958829
>>
File: TTUpgrades2.jpg (583KB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
TTUpgrades2.jpg
583KB, 2448x3264px
>>48958829
>>48958905
>>
File: TTUpgrades3.jpg (633KB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
TTUpgrades3.jpg
633KB, 2448x3264px
>>48958829
>>48958924
>>
File: TTUpgrades4.jpg (610KB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
TTUpgrades4.jpg
610KB, 2448x3264px
>>48958829
>>48958934
>>
I want to kill explosive demise models with a crate of dynamite for maximum carnage. Is it worth the trouble?
>>
>>48958865
The undead beavers seen pay good. Since they can self heal and force enemies to drop scheme markers.

>>48958905
>>48958924
>>48958934
>>48958951
Thanks anon!
>>
>>48959143
>The undead beavers seen pay good
Jesus. Stupid phone.
The undead bandits seem pretty good.
>>
I'm torn guys. Should I start on my asami/ ten thunders stuff or work towards painting my gremlins to completion?

Also does anyone know when the Kirin rider comes out? I have a Bitchin' idea to get a second one and put McCabe riding on one.
>>
>>48959143
>undead beavers
Pariah of Iron here I come!
>>
>>48958934
> Commodore Perry opening Nihon's shores
Wait, that hadn't happened yet?
>>
>>48959545
It has, see the date of the news article
>>
File: Untitled.png (253KB, 550x470px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
253KB, 550x470px
What to paint next? in no particular order:
3x Lightning Bugs
3x Survivors
3x Iron Skeeter
Lovely Assistant
Lucky Emissary
Nightmare Whiskey Golem
Zipp
Earl Burns
The First Mate
>>
>>48959746
Lucky Emissary
3x Survivors
Lovely Assistant
3x Lightning Bugs
3x Iron Skeeter
The First Mate
Nightmare Whiskey Golem
Zipp
Earl Burns
>>
>>48959050
Not worth the ss for non barrows
>>
>>48959178
Paint. Also post pics
>>
>>48961474
Well I got no response for like an hour so I started working on the bases for Asami and her Oni. but I can post pics of the gremlins I'm taking to the tourney this weekend if you wish.
>>
Should I get Ramos, or should I pick up Jack Daw? I've got mostly arcanist at the moment, but I would like to branch out at some point. I would be getting Ramos' box for Joss and Howard. Ramos doesn't seem that interesting to me.

Jack Daw on the other hand seems pretty fun. On top of that the various tormented models seem interesting, especially the crossroad seven. I know the crossroads seven are not the most competitive crew on their own, but it would be fun to try it out.
>>
>>48962007

Depends on how balls deep you want to go into a new faction. Ramos would be the safe bet and hsi box brings good stuff for a lot of crews, but if you don't think you'll have fun with him

Daw is fun, but keep in mind that you'll be dipping pretty hard into Ressers to pick up Tormented models, so you need to decide if you're ok with getting models you can only use for one master or if you'd be ok branching into a third faction at some point in the future.
>>
How inhuman is Ophelia's anatomy?
I picked up a Miss Demeanor and it's ugly as sin. The gremlin looks like she's pretty tall and halfway similar, hoping to replace this abomination.
>>
>>48962007
>for Joss and Howard
Wouldn't it be easier to grab singles through the forums, AWP, or Gadzooks?
Jack is ridiculously versatile, tons of fun, and a very deep master to learn. It's Jacks time after all.
>>
Could some kind anon post the Neverborn upgrade cards from Book 4?
>>
So I have some High river monks, Do you guys think I would be able to get away with painting one in Green, one in red, and one in blue and Calling them Wandering river, High river and Low river?
>>
>>48962077
Ive also got marcus, so not only do I already have a few resser models but I've also got some for other factions so I'm fine with that. And there are other masters in Outcast I find interesting. Tara, Barrows, and Von schill mostly.

>>48962160
I'm not a fan of getting singles from others. I know its mostly fine, but I still would just prefer not to. I did think about getting Miss Step off of ebay but shes going for about $30 and for a little more I can get the whole Ramos box. Also I think Howard looks better then Step.

and ya its Jack. Ya I'll probably get jack then. Thanks guys.
>>
>>48962346
At a tournament? No idea.
In a friendly game? I'd be fine with it.
>>
>>48962346

I personally wouldn't give a shit, but it won't fly in any sort of tournament.
>>
>>48961507
That'd be cool.
>>48962113
I don't have the new model. But the old one is pretty inhuman.
>>
>>48962482
box o' stuff
>>
>>48962509
>>
>>48962528
>>
>>48962555
>>
>>48962571
>>
>>48962588
>>
>>48962509
Those corn stalks look great, definitely stealing that idea.
>>
>>48962611
Last one, I promise
>>
Has anyone ever seen malifaux lewds? The same artist that did this also did the only lewd image I can find.
>>
>>48962628

That's the only one I've seen, and unless someone feels like ponying up for a commission that'll probably remain the only one.

I know Trixie and Ophelia sometimes get mentioned in shortstack threads, but nothing ever really comes out of it.
>>
>>48962482
Ya, not the metal. Those things are monstrosities.
>>
>>48962509
>>48962626
Neat those all look great.
Where'd you get the plants/foliage?
>>
>>48962720
Cut up fake plants from Michaels and JTT scenics
>>
File: Titania done.jpg (292KB, 545x912px) Image search: [Google]
Titania done.jpg
292KB, 545x912px
Titania is done now, i'm not really happy with that gap on the front of her dress but I like the rest of the model too much to strip it and greenstuff over it it.
I wasn't sold on the model/sculpt before I painted it but i've really enjoyed working on it.
>>
>>48962783
You know you can do localized stripping, right? People do it all the time for painting before assembling if they aren't using tape, liquid latex, whatever, to prevent paint from adhering.
>>
Back in my day people would make custom cards in TCGs and play each other without problem provided it was only 1-2 cards.
What are the odds someone would actually play me with a custom/modified master? I know it would have to be a friendly, but even then I feel most people are still trying to get practice in and would probably consider it a waste of time. Just curious as communities seem to have changed quite a bit in the past 2 decades.
>>
>>48962783
Looks great.
>>48962885
If your have a dedicated group they'd probably let you try it out.

For a random pick up game probably not.
>>
File: IMG_20160823_220313.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160823_220313.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
Finished up a mess of graveyard themed terrain.
Looks pretty good for the price(<50 iirc), imo.
>>
>>48962999
You angry mojo makes some good stuff. I've bought several things from the dude
>>
>>48962999
Those look pretty good and scaled well. Might have to pick some up. Do you have any painted examples?
>>
>>48963065
There aren't that many painted onlinemostly because people are put off with having to seal the pieces first.

I'm working on some of their hive stuff right now but I'm afraid it's slow going.
>>
Well the asami stuff is started. just need to prime it now. Blank spaces are for the third obsidian oni, Sensei Yu and A low river monk. Though I don't know what I want to do to them to make them fit the board. I might just give Yu a Demon tattoo but I'm not sure about the monk.
>>
>>48963112
Wow, that's strange. I mean, we seal our minis as the last step. What's makes doing it first so bad?
>>
>>48963160
dunno but I've seen a few examples of improperly sealed pieces swelling from just slapping paint on them.
>>
>>48963160
>>48963177
Hazarding a guess, it might be that the wood they make the terrain out of sucks moisture in rather than letting it dry off through evaporation.
>>
>>48963228
It's MDF which sucks up moisture like a son of a bitch anyway.
>>
>>48963177
>>48963228
>>48963313
Oh, had no idea of the material used. Guess I could see the aversion if a standardized procedure hasn't been developed.
>>
>>48963313
That'd be it then.
>>
File: Oil Pumps Sm.jpg (136KB, 906x437px) Image search: [Google]
Oil Pumps Sm.jpg
136KB, 906x437px
>>48963065
I have a few MDF pieces from TTCombat I painted up.

>>48963177
Well that's good to know, mine have turned out fine with just a coat of primer before painting.
>>
File: Stage 01.jpg (2MB, 3674x2073px) Image search: [Google]
Stage 01.jpg
2MB, 3674x2073px
>>48963450
>>
File: Stage 02.jpg (2MB, 2906x2354px) Image search: [Google]
Stage 02.jpg
2MB, 2906x2354px
>>48963491
>>
Has anyone here primed Malifaux miniatures with gesso?
>>
>>48963041
You get the train stuff? That might be my next purchase.
>>48963147
Gs devil horns? An Oni mask?
>>
>>48963698
I got Boom town yeah. I wanted 2 mats so i ordered it twice. the railhead and the steamboat will probably be my next terrain purchases once people stop bitching about how we don't have any forests to up on the boards.

Oni mask might work.
>>
>>48963732
Trees/woods are my next project too.
Gotta bunch of Woodland Scenics trees. Think in going to buy a ton of 50mm bases and put them on that.

I've done forests before for 40k, they're always a pain to move models on. I'm hoping doing a bunch in individual trees will make it easier. The Woodland Scenics trees come off near the base, so that should help too.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>48962182
This is all I got, famalam
>>
>>48963803
Thats mainly why I haven't wanted to do them. But I think I'm just gonna make a bunch of Oblong pieces and make the trees on 50mm bases, that way they can be removed if someone starts bitching about moving through them.

Convince me I should pull the trigger on a "wild ones" box priced at 150...I have a McCabe set already but I got it preowned and poorly used.
I don't play guild I'd probably only use it for 10T
>>
>>48963803
>>48963843
Well for me Malifaux is one of few games where you don't need to move the trees, brush is soft cover and severe, the trees are hard cover and impassible. That said trees on bases are still great to mix up the terrain between matches or use stand alone from larger brush terrain.
>>
>>48963888
Based trees are also nice if you are using the germinate ability that Waldgeists have.
>>
>>48963732
>I got Boom town yeah
Any pics?
>>
>>48963803
you can probably get washers cheaper from walmart than 50mm bases. heavier weight keeps them from tipping over as well
>>
>>48964154
Yeah. But like the one anon suggested it might be nice if I, or a grind every picks up Lilith and waldgiests.

Planning on doing something similar with tombstones for terrain/corpse counters. And smoke clouds if I ever pic up Zipp.
>>
So has anyone made an image gallery for all the new upgrades?
>>48948002
has the stats
>>
>>48964595
https://imgur.com/a/tjdx4
People should really start including these links in the OP.
>>
I decided to get into Malifaux.
I like Ten Thunders models most, so I want to pick one of their starter boxes. Both (Misaki and Shenlong) have nice models, but I can't really say which one would suit me better for first games.

Can any anon help me out with decision? Also, which models I should grab along starter to make it a playable?
>>
>>48965487
Shenlong has quite a steep learning curve. If you're just starting, get Misaki, Lynch or Mei Feng.
For Misaki, you don't need much really. She pretty much operates independently, though Sensei Yu (from Shenlong's box) allows her some great increased mobility. You're gonna want to play Misaki as a backline harasser who pincers the enemy crew between her and a strong beating force. With the Torakage you have some decent though expensive scheme runners, and with Ototo you have a great beater.

Get another 8ish SS beater like Mr Graves or the Lone Swordsman, get ranged support like the Snipers, Archers or Samurai (if you can get their general upgrades), and get the Ten Thunder Brothers and maybe the Shadow Effigy for some cheaper schemers. Also try to get a second box as soon as possible.

Shenlong's box would work great with these extra models too, though Shen's box only brings Sensei Yu and you'll rarely if ever use those High River Monks. Mei Feng would give you a great 9SS beater/support henchman and some decently tough minions though shell require a lot of extra models to make her work. Lynch only brings a set of expensive beater-y minions, but they're incredible for their cost and Lynch is loads of fun and can definitely use the models you already have.
>>
Life support
>>
Got the start of my second crew today, how does this look purchase wise? How would a 50SS list with just this stuff fare (I don't want to get much more for Parker until the other bandit models come out, especially the dead ones)

Parker Barrows
Mad Dog Brackett
Doc Mitchell
3 Bandidos
2 Convict Gunslingers

My first master is Jack Daw, and I have these models if anyone is willing to give advice there

Jack Daw
Montresor
Lady Ligeia
3 Guilty
2 Hanged
Jaakuna Ubume
Freikorps Trapper (Dayglow that came in Jack's box, never used)
>>
>>48965487
Shenlong is a support master who manages his different styles depending on the situation. Misaki is a guided missile, she picks a target and kills it, though she can be rather brittle.

10T staples are katakana snipers for solid ranged support, 10T Brothers for doing schemes, Shadow effigy for a cheap scoring model, Shadow Emissary for a huge swiss army knife, and the Lone Swordsman as a scalpel.

Both crew boxes work pretty well together, so both wouldn't be a bad idea.
>>
>>48965598

Not who you are talking to but how well would Misaki work with Taelor?

I'm tempted to make a 'girls night out' list with Misaki.
>>
>>48966901
That looks solid. JD is a tricky one to plan for since a lot of his good stuff is out of faction. For him, specifically, nurses and the Crossroads Seven are great. For general Outcast stuff, some cheap scheme runners would be nice. Void wretches, freikorpsmen, or proxies for winged plague.
>>
>>48967309
In an Outcast list, go for it, in a TT list, I think Ototo or even just most TT beaters edge out slightly because of the merc tax? For that ss you can get Call of the Thunder or Recalled Training, which are bonkers. She should be perfectly servicable though.
>>
>>48967375

Yeah, I was thinking Outcasts.
>>
I have an alt McM that I want to use as a Nurse for Daw, to minimize my out of faction purchases (and because it's a sweet model)

It's 100% Wyrd product and couldn't really be confused with any other hireable model available to Daw, but I'm guessing it still wouldn't fly in a tournament, right?
>>
>>48967402
What Misaki mainly needs is a strong enough force on the other side. Her crew basically needs to be able to take on the opponent's crew and complete all schemes by themselves: They're the rock that Misaki's waves try to crash the ships onto. They need to be dangerous enough that your opponent can't neglect them and go after Misaki, while Misaki remains at the side or the back poking and proding with the looming threat of her diving in and taking out that one model they desperately need being ever present.

You're gonna need at least 2 models that can take a huge beating, and at least 2 models with huge damage potential. Then comes healing and backup fire, and finally scheming, since she isn't the ideal master at it (though great at hunting scheme runners).
>>
>>48967405
Straight up proxies are a no-no, but even the most basic conversion can remedy that.
>>
>>48963633
why are people so obsessed with priming with gesso
>>
>>48967846

Some parts of the world have high humidity, which makes priming with traditional cans highly problematic. Gesso can be found in just about any art store and is fairly inexpensive, so it's not a bad suggestion in terms of easy-to-obtain primers.

Brush-on primer is still the best choice. Vallejo and Badger both make solid liquid primers and I prefer them over rattle-cans and gesso.
>>
>>48968159
Personally I airbrush a primer on which I find super convenient (but there is an invesetment in an airbrush required). I just don't know what gesso is or why you would use it over brush on primer.
>>
>>48968193

I use an airbrush too. Great for priming, basecoating, and varnishing.

Gesso is used primarily by artists and is a kind of primer usually used on canvases. It 'shrinks' as it dries, and doesn't give two flying fucks about humidity, so quite a few people use it for priming miniatures. I find that while it goes on fine, it doesn't adhere to models quite as well as other primers, and can often rub off when handling models. If you can work around that then it's a fine enough brush-on primer.
>>
>>48967309
Run it in Outcasts, also take Rusty Alyce for Maximum Girl's Night.
>>
>>48968482
Misaki
Taylor
Rusty
A couple Ronin
And Killjoy in a dress.
>>
>>48968595
The other upside to that list is that only Taelor and Killjoy can be charged natively, and she can't be if you keep Alyce close enough.
>>
I've just started seriously looking into this game, now that second edition is more or less out. I've been looking at starting with these master's sets:

Wong
Reva
Sonnia
Tara

Which of these is both beginner-friendly and has a pretty all-inclusive set? Ideally they don't suck either.
>>
>>48969455
Sonnia is easily the most beginner friendly of the bunch
>>
>>48969455
Sonia and Reva are pretty newb friendly.

Ultimately is pick the crew that you think looks the best/you think would be the most fun to play.

I might lean towards Reva if you think you'll pick up Tara later, at that point you'll be pretty into ressers if you feel like grabbing more if thier models.
>>
>>48969563
>>48969572

Out of curiosity, do the "newb-friendly" masters achieve their status by not giving their controllers a lot of options, thus less ways to fuck up? I can see the benefits of that, but I also don't want to play the same way everytime.

Sorry for all the questions.
>>
>>48969657
It generally means less shit to track of

Less TN based ability, less conditions.
>>
>>48969455
They're all good, so there's that.

Sonnia and Reva are fairly straightforward "nuke them from orbit" style masters. Wong does that too, but he's a bit more tricky with placement shenanigans. Tara is pretty much pure support passing out fast/slow and burying/unburying things as needed, definitely the steepest learning curve of the four.

Just bear in mind that malifaux is a faction game, so you probably don't want to run just one master all the time. Check out the rest of the factions and see what appeals to you.
>>
>>48970141
Tara looks the most fun, but I guess she would be, since she seems to be the most complicated. Also, on her page it says "Special Event Reward". Does that mean she's only available for a certain time?
>>
So, does the Dead Outlaw's Too Greedy to Die ability means that, if an enemy kills them and they choose to place a scheme marker with their Stolen Goods ability, they more or less can't die by normal means?
>>
>>48970312
Wyrd ran a campaign with a bunch of characters, one for each of the factions, she was the outcast character and outcast won it, so she became a master. Look up Dead of Winter.
>>
>>48970366
No, if a model dies by being reduced to 0 wounds and then heals, it's still dead, it's why abilities that stop death say the model is not killed and heals, like the aura on Death marshel recruiters or the well rehearsed upgrade.
>>
>>48969657
Newb Friendly, means they're generally straight forward beaters. Support and control masters are a bit more complicated, since they focus less on direct conflict.

Which doesn't mean they're less fun, imo just straight forward.

>>48970390
I'd never heard of that. What were the other characters?
>>
>>48970446

I kinda figured, but wanted to be sure.
>>
I'm running a tournament in September. Anybody got some fun ideas for a ringer crew if we have an odd number of players?
>>
>>48971784
Points?
>>
>>48971863
Just a standard 50SS
>>
>>48971784
Been thinking of a list for Gremlin Zorida, consisting exclusively of models that explode.

6 Stuffed Pigs
Pere
Papa Loco
Maybe some Bayou Gremlins with Y'all watch this
>>
>>48972128
Marcus pig list.
>>
>>48972241
What does a Marcus pig list do that Ulix doesn't?
>>
>>48972397
Play as a suboptimal oddball list that perfect for a ringer list.
>>
>>48971784
Crossroads Seven might be interesting
>>
>>48972467
>suboptimal
>ringer
Ringer must mean something else to you then it does to me.
>>
>>48972712
Ringers in a miniature game tourney that are there to avoid players taking a bye are usually the opposite of a ringer in other compeditive events.
>>
>>48968595
>And Killjoy in a dress.
Post conversions. I need one for a Colette gang.
>>
>>48963450
I actually much prefer the non-painted versions, generally.
>>
>>48974195
I haven't done it yet. It's in my to do list. >>48974198
Looks alright for some things. Like anything that's meant to be wooden.
>>
What's a good terrain set up for Malifaux?

Beyond "have lots of it" our group really don't know what kind of terrain that we should invest into.
>>
>>48974377
Fill about 1/3 to 1/2 of the board with terrain (We prefer 1/2). Of that, about 33-50% should be buildings/bridges/etc, basically things that alter the way you can place and move characters, 25-33% should be dense/severe/hazardous, basically general hinderances, and the rest should be scatter terrain, basically defenses.
>>
>>48974377
It depends on what your group thinks is cool, but something vertical that works when you are playing in dense games is ideal. Malifaux (As in the city) is supposed to have architecture of all styles and eras, so there isn't much stopping you from choosing whatever looks the coolest.

Generally you want some hard and soft cover to make sure that shooting isn't going to be too strong, along with some difficult terrain (Rubble, marshes, ect.) in order to make sure that melee bumrushing isn't too strong either.
>>
>>48974471
>>48974451
How much vertical leeway should be given? Yesterday, I was playing against Merris Lacroix and the bitch just laid so many schemes at roof tops.
>>
>>48974546
I'll admit we tend to do vertical climbing with 1 Wk per inch, because it allows for some more diverse terrain than "just walk around it lol", and will always try to have various levels to play with. Generally doesn't get above 4-5 inches though, and those falls are still as deadly as ever so you rarely see people even getting to 4.
>>
>>48969455
Well, you're going to have a hard time running Reva considering she hasn't come out yet.
>>
>>48964135
Negative, I store all of my terrain at the LGS in a special locker with a fucking lock on the sum' bitch so the 40k and war machine people won't ruin it.
That said when I bring it home to finally paint it I'll be sure to take some pics.
>>
>>48969455
not wong, at most from his box you will use 2 lightning bugs
>>
>>48974658
People got her through the gencon sale you can find her if you really wanna play her.
>>
>>48974732
Thinking of painting Wong tonight, anyone got any color suggestions for his robe? I'm open to just about anything as my brewmaster is a dark red and Ulix is in a purple suit.
>>
>>48974779
Why not just blue like the actual thing?
>>
>>48974779
if you dont go with blue go for a really reddish orange to make the skin pop
>>
>>48974779
I like the blue. If go whole hog and paint extra stars on it like a cliché wizard robe.

Double points for using glow in the dark paint.
>>
>>48974807
Because I usually like to do something different and fucking everyone paints Wong's robes in fucking blue.
>>48974909
Reddish orange I can get behind.
>>
>>48967604
So if I add, like, an arm from the actual nurse model sticking out of alt McM's bag... am I good to go?
>>
>>48975235
just glue a nurse model to your alt sculpt and use it as the base
>>
>>48948435
Willing to trade one of mine for alt guild models.
>>
>>48975284
I don't wanna sculpt something, I just want to use the alt Dr Dufresne model instead of a nurse.
>>
>>48975811
Recast then and pieces it together, otherwise it will be renegades to friendlies.
>>
>>48977940
Relegated*
Fudging Helena.
>>
Was randomly browsing through the outcasts stuff and noticed levis upgrade for the Hodgepodge emissary. Has anyone tried running a Four Horsemen list? Seems like it would be fun.
>>
>>48979002
Fiftyshadesofjackandlevi if you want some batreps.
I mean, do you really think no one tried it in the year(s) it's been out?
>>
If anything, it's better for taking the opposite pariah and a rider in the same list.
>>
>>48979093
It was more of 'have any of you guys played this and have an experience with this' question. However the Hodgepodge emissary did just come out recently-ish and some people dont like to proxy.
>>
Can wait to get Archie on the table, that guy looks like he could do some mad scheme running.
What you all lookin forward to?
>>
Does anyone have a good site for Ten Thunders battle reports? Specifically either McCabe or Mei Feng.
>>
File: DeadofWinter.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
DeadofWinter.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>>48970827
>>
File: gremlin on a stick.jpg (734KB, 2728x1212px) Image search: [Google]
gremlin on a stick.jpg
734KB, 2728x1212px
>>48959767

Emissary done, just need to clean up back of the gremlins head then he gets varnished and based

What to paint next? in no particular order:
3x Lightning Bugs
3x Survivors
3x Iron Skeeter
Lovely Assistant
Nightmare Whiskey Golem
Zipp
Earl Burns
The First Mate
>>
>>48982027
The very first mate & Earl
>>
>>48979292
Are we thinking of the same Archie? I wouldn't consider a 13 SS beatstick henchman a scheme runner, unless it's Hunting Party.
>>
>>48982912
I bet he's thinking about using Hulking Leap. Still, 3' place won't make it for a runner, more for a good positioning and blocking charges.
>>
Do we have the new ressur upgrades? Heard phillip and the nanny got one but not sure what else.
>>
>>48983304
Nigga do you even read the thread before posting?
>https://m.imgur.com/a/tjdx4
>>
>>48982027
looks cool.
I bet that was "fun" to assemble.
>>
>>48983021
That's fine if you don't like him, but access to 2 0 moves, 2 potential interacts, a self-healing attack, and ability to switch roles on the fly? I like his versatility.
>>
>>48983680
Check out the wording on Doc found a squid today - Instinctual. Two different (0) actions.
>>
>>48983322
Thanks anon, I did not notice.

Can anyone read the top half of vincint st clairs card? The bottom is 0 action to push out of engagement but can't read the top.

Phillip upgrade is free so not bad. little ranged attack while be welcome in ressurs.

I do not see much use for admiration but I do not have much play time yet.

My little helper looks good on Yin. Her 0 is brutal.

What yall think?
>>
>>48983760
It's From the Shadows just like Ninos skill.
>>
>>48946735
I'm confused. Are the Seven a full, self-reliant gang? Are they just assorted people to chuck into other gangs?
I've been out of the game for awhile so I haven't seen their rules or anything.
>>
>>48946735
>Favorite member of the crossroads seven?
Lindsey Sterling, I mean Lust. Just hate her butterfly twin tails. I'm going to just give her just a single ponytail.
>If you would replace one of the CR7 with another musical artist look alike who would you choose?
Sloth - Zombie Johnny Cash or Pride - Björk
> Why aren't we seeing the CR7 used more often considering they are all mercs and Lust and envy seem to be quite good in many lists?
Dunno.
Come the weekend I'm putting mine together and I'm planning on running them all together.

And in closing.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvipPYFebWc
>>
>>48983855
Yeah, you can play the band as a crew. Wrath can be your leader if you have all 6 other members in your crew. You only have 2SS left for upgrades/models. Fun crew, not overly competitive.
>>
>>48984043
What faction do people generally take them as, and what upgrades do they use to fill the last two SS?
>>
>>48984939
I think either thunders, arcanists or outcasts have the best choices for upgrades.
Recalled Training, Imbued energies or Oathkeeper
>>
>>48979191
Back in 1st his avatar was horseman themed. Sorta like the 4 horsemen of the Apocalypse plus him. Doesn't really translate in 2nd with its 7 factions.
>>
>>48983680
Kinda underwhelming in my opinion. He's got some movement tricks, but nothing huge.

The more I look at him the less I like him. Ressers can do a lot better for his cost.
>>
>>48984939
Either Outcasts/Arcanists/10T as >>48984979 said or Neverborn for the Pukeworm so you don't auto lose hunting party. Wings of Darkness, the upgrade that helps with prevention (Nexus?), and Retribution's Eye are pretty nifty as well.
>>
Painting up raspy at the moment. Need some inspiration on colors to use for her though. Anyone have some suggestions?
>>
>>48986171
Something to contrast the ice. I'm doing up my Arcanists with red as the primary color.
>>
>>48986171
Commie red and gold
>>
>>48983583
It wasn't too bad once you got the hamster ball part finished xD don't know why they didn't have some kind of socket where the quarter circles come together to help hold it in place
>>
New global event in September

http://www.wyrd-games.net/news/2016/8/25/divergent-paths-event
>>
new thread >>48987405
new thread >>48987405
new thread >>48987405
>>
>>48986252
This.

>>48986930
Agreed. I love wyrd, and their models are pretty great looking when assembled, but they really need to work on how things fit together.

Having tiny pieces like Wong's mustache be a separate piece is terrible.
>>
>>48987441
how about his hands both being connected by his itty bitty wrists?
>>
>>48983724
You misunderstand, others can grant him the second movement 0.
>>48985115
Guess I'm ok as I'm not playing him in ressers.
Thread posts: 306
Thread images: 30

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.