[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would your latest character react if during a confrontation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7

File: ro7.png (936KB, 802x604px) Image search: [Google]
ro7.png
936KB, 802x604px
How would your latest character react if during a confrontation the BBEG he would say 'Everything going as predicted is actually starting to worry me'?
>>
>uses "BBEG"
>makes a dumb thread

It's like pottery.
>>
File: Astonished.jpg (131KB, 600x502px) Image search: [Google]
Astonished.jpg
131KB, 600x502px
>>48934225
>You're just saying that to get out of paying me my money!
Followed by several explosions.

Though I'd be surprised, as a player. The whole campaign started off because the BBEG didn't realize my character was undead during their first meeting.
>>
File: 1455689089821.png (736KB, 756x483px) Image search: [Google]
1455689089821.png
736KB, 756x483px
>>48934225
>Noblebright Heroic Party Of Paladin Maidens (Or something close enough)
Plot twist: the BBEG wasn't the BBEG, but a good guy who realized that he can't deal with the real BBEG from the prophecy and became the "fake" BBEG to get him some heroes.
You find out about this from the "BBEG"s diary or a letter found in the treasury.
The mooks you slaughtered were guys from some relatively obscure holy order.
Everything you went through was basically set up training for you.
And other stuff like that.
>The Prophecy is Fake.
>Hundreds of holy men and righteous people and other beings commited assisted suicide with your help.
>>
>>48934245
(you)
>>
>>48934225

Just stab him, and ask him "Did you see this fucking coming?"
>>
File: ro8.png (229KB, 689x264px) Image search: [Google]
ro8.png
229KB, 689x264px
>>48934667
>>
>>48934225

I'd be really confused, for a number of reasons:
>I am in a situation where I cannot fight the BBEG despite being in his presence
>The BBEG is opting for polite conversation with me instead of killing/torturing me
>The BBEG is actually confiding in me

Unless I have some sort of deep personal relationship with me this makes no sense. I assume I'm not in a position to fight the guy because that's what any character of mine would do right now instead of listen to this day's monologue.

When Darth Vader captured Han Solo he didn't spend a half hour shooting the shit. He marched them all into the freezing chamber.
>>
>>48934522
What sort of beliefs would such an order need in order to perpetuate long enough to get to this point?
>>
>>48937197
The wise and holy word of DeeEmFiatt
>>
>>48934943
>When Darth Vader captured Han Solo he didn't spend a half hour shooting the shit. He marched them all into the freezing chamber.
I recall a brunch follows by some torture.
>>
>>48934225
Where's the picture from?
>>
File: Be Like Han.jpg (106KB, 1680x623px) Image search: [Google]
Be Like Han.jpg
106KB, 1680x623px
>>48937960

Nah the brunch was just bait. Somehow I don't think George and Lawrence really imagined Han sitting down and eating roast potatoes with Vader and Boba as canon.

Made for a funny Robot Chicken skit though.
>>
>>48934225
Actually had this. Poor guy was shot by 50-man squad at sight. Didn't even finished the line.
>>
>>48934225
Considering that both of the BBEGs, who are opposed to each other, would be well within their right to say this, my players might react with utter confusion. Because they don't know how bad one guy is, or that the other is even a bad guy. Yet.
Anima. The first guy's Barnabus Yes, THAT Barnabus.
The other is the Shadow of Omega. They think he's pretty nice.
>>
File: hamburgers.jpg (17KB, 249x139px) Image search: [Google]
hamburgers.jpg
17KB, 249x139px
>>48938614
I can see it now.
>"So I hear you've been taking interest in my daughter."
>"What's your stance on the Force?"
>"What's your retirement plan?"
>"Pass the salt."
If I was an evil overlord that would be delicious as shit and I'd savor every moment of it.
>>
File: Monobee.full.1118985.jpg (64KB, 582x312px) Image search: [Google]
Monobee.full.1118985.jpg
64KB, 582x312px
>>48938207
Seinarukana.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.