[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1030: Quicksilver Dream Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 514
Thread images: 47

File: 1470098370900.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
1470098370900.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>48854813
>>
Ash lost. Again.
>>
>>48862107
>>48862092
Entire sections are still in my notes. Sorry I haven't gotten enough sleep. Those are artifacts, six of them by the looks of my notes but its a mess and i just need sleep.

>>48862060
>Lunar Mate?
Yes

>Well of Urd
Dowager of the Noss Fen shucks as far as Abyssals go but that's because her boss is royal bitch. Don't go there shadowland, enemy territory.

Going to sleep now.
>>
>>48862231
Damnit.

Well, we can't say we didn't see it coming.
>>
Was there ever a stand that had a one-use ability of any sort? Or rather it lost one of its abilities after use?
>>
>>48862231
Are you fucking serious?
What a loser.
How hard did he job?

>>48862264
You could say the ones that activate on the user's death are one-use.
>>
Bayonetta, magical works:

Would having a mana/stamina/health regeneration let me use its time stop with only a short cooldown?

I want to Dio
>>
>>48862281
My stand is about combining things, gaining traits of other things.

Would a one time use ability to copy one ability of a stand into itself be too much, with some limitations so I can't copy stuff like GER or Made in Heaven
>>
>>48862281
He lost with Greninja. Against Charizard. AFTER CHARIZARD HAD ALREADY BEEN HIT BY PIKACHU. HE PULLED OFF THIS COOL LOOKING SUPER SHURIKEN, AND IT DID NOTHING. Also, Goodra jobbed hard. And then Lysandre wrecked the city with giant plant things while wearing a crazy rape face.
>>
>>48862289
Just pick up Lunar Dial from Touhou and you can time stop all you want. Canonically Sakuya spends hours every day in time stop.
>>
>>48862256
>Entire sections are still in my notes. Sorry I haven't gotten enough sleep. Those are artifacts, six of them by the looks of my notes but its a mess and i just need sleep.
That's okay, was actually expecting you to already be asleep and was planning on reposting all that here.

Just giving you the feedback you asked for. Anyway, other thoughts...

A Blade of Sake seems odd to only give you a 1-dot Artifact, as Fey Beasts are kinda the worst in terms of Behemoths.

Any chance of one of those six to be a Chancel forged from a Way Grace too?

And again, The Champion's Belt really doesn't seem like a Wyld Artifact.
>>
>>48862309
Let me get this straight. His boosted WATER type jobbed hard against a FIRE type when it defeated a Mega Evolved GRASS TYPE before?
>>
Would it be possible to SAVE Lord English?
>>
>>48862319
But that's an item, senpai
>>
>>48862334
Sure. Give him a stand called "London Bridge is Falling Down"
>>
>>48862338
No.
>>
>>48862306
Instead of being a one-time use, why not have it only be able to copy one ability at a time? Don't limit it to Stands either, if it's any supernatural ability it would work outside of Jump.

Also, can I just poke myself with the arrow I buy the moment I wake up and rely on all the willpower-related perks I picked up, or should I just buy the Stand?

>>48862309
Not sure what I expected. I mean, the thing synced with Ash, it's only natural for it to fuck up big-time at the League.
>>
>>48862330
Yes. And he got KO'd by a fire type move. And Charizard didn't even seem winded. Keep in mind, it was RAINING at the beginning of the fight. I don't even know anymore.
>>
>>48862289
Get the Dishonored Timestop power, there are so many ways to get vast or even infinite mana it isn't funny.
>>
>>48862338
It's a perk/power.
>>
>>48862357
I honestly don't think they'd let him win even if they knew it was the last season ever.
>>
>>48862358
I thought that was some soul based thing? If my magic perks work on it I would be a very happy man.
>>
>>48862398
While the powers are fueled by mana in the game I'm not sure if it would technically be considered magic.
>>
>>48862411
>While the engine is fueled by petrol in the game I'm not sure if it would technically be considered combustion.
>>
File: 1363090005085.png (35KB, 237x128px) Image search: [Google]
1363090005085.png
35KB, 237x128px
>>48858746
>>48859205
Look, all Lunars are treacherous zoophile sluts. It takes a special kind of fucked up to decide to betray your mate who you've been reincarnating to be with ever since your Exaltations were created just because some bureaucrats tell you to. Then you have to factor in their bad habit of sneaking off to breed themselves an entire army of children with any random pack of dogs or what have you with massive Wyld taint.

So I can't blame anyone for inventing a charm to try and keep their Lunar under control.
>>
>>48862421
Yea I know it's a bit pedantic but despite being fueled by mana it is never explicitly referred to as magic in the games. It is probably safe to assume that the powers are magic but it's not certain.
>>
>>48862354
I guess, senpai. But wouldn't it be too strong for a stand that already can combine objects and organic beings either into a chimera, kind of like Dio's CatOwl fuckery, or proper hybrids, not limited just to living creatures?
>>
>>48862462
You could try to fit in some restriction. Maybe it can only copy a power by dealing a killing blow to the user in a certain way.
>>
Anyone has done a chain where they keep a drawback from each jump? Sounds like a fun concept.
>>
>>48862256
>>48862324
More Fae talk!

>>48860853
>What do the Raksha Graces actually do?
Normal Graces are somewhat indestructable mundane object, created from you own Virtue. They can be summoned and banished at will, allow you to do Shaping actions in the Wyld, and bolsters your identity through the Virtue it is made from.

The things he's offering in the jump under the Graces name are Wyld Artifact, these are made by forging a Graces (not necessarily your own) into an Artifact. Like a magical beast, and oath you can swear to gain benefits, a type of physical Wyld spell, Chancels (which are little pocket dimensions of Wyld/Chaos), or a Treasure (basically normal Artifacts).

>Also, would taking all four carry a big risk of turning into a Raksha ourselves?
No. Unlike God-blooded or Demon-blooded, it's impossible for a Fae-blooded to become a Raksha.

Creation-Born have Souls. Raksha don't. There's no way to transition.

>>48860909
>Raksha Charms are perfectly viable to use for a Fae-Blooded and they're also pretty strong as far as Mortal Level charms go,
True. Raksha charms are boss. Not Exalt level, but still cool.

>Root of the Perfected Lotus is a Charm that they can learn which allows them to learn Terrestial Martial Arts as a Dragonblooded, which is boss as fuck.
>Root of the Perfected Lotus
What.

Just what.

Gaunlet. Root of the Perfected Lotus charm does literally nothing for a Fae-Blooded. DBs pay 12xp for Martial Arts charms. Mortals pay the same 12xp, and automatically get the ability to learn Terrestrial styles as Creation-Born with Enlightened Essence.
>>
>>48862398
>>48862411
>>48862421
>>48862448
The jump has a perk to increase your reserves called Strong Soul and says that the abilities draw from your mind and soul. Take that as you will but this, alongside them never calling it magic in the game (that I can remember at least) makes me think it isn't magic.
>>
>>48862579
>Raksha don't.
*Raksha don't, they have Heart Graces instead.

Bluh.
>>
>>48862582
Even if it isn't technically magic the powers draw from mana not "your mind and soul" or anything like that.
>>
>>48862579
Reminder that the Raksha are the biggest cunts in the setting.

They don't even have the "I'm clogged up in Death and it sucks" or "I've been mutilated in my very being and placed in eternal hell." excuse the Neverborn and Yozi have for being dicks, the Fair Folk are just assholes for fun.
>>
>>48862582
Get Waveform anatomy.

Get regular regeneration
>>
>>48862601
Well, aside from Creation fucking them over by imposing causality and substance to them. And them being slaughtered in the millions by the Primordials, Incarnae, and the Solars.

And them being trapped in the Bordermarches/Middlemarches now that the Crusade failed, because Pure Chaos is now the Hannya's hunting grounds.
>>
>>48862601
What are you talking about? Their excuse is "I'm forced to exist in the laws of physics."

I know that doesn't sound so bad, but you know Bancho's plans for the world? Imagine he succeeds, and you as you are now are thrown into that nightmarish chaos for all eternity.

That's basically how they feel about Creation.
>>
>>48862623
>>48862654
The ones caught up when creation was made are Jadeborn now. The rest were perfectly able to stay out and leave Creation alone. It's their fault they kept fucking with it out of hate and getting killed for it.

And the ones trapped there by the Hannya have only themselves to blame, because they decided to go on a Crusade to destroy Creation for shits and giggles and failed.
>>
>>48862654
Well, now I definitely feel bad for them.
Not bad enough to stop me making my own Creation and making any Fae that try busting in regret it, though. Fucking Fae. I've been to Changeling.
>>
>>48862599
Sort of, the refill for mana, Piero's Spiritual Remedy, is noted to "revitalize the mind", and there's something stated somewhere about how it's a more subtle thing affecting the spirit, as where Piero refers to Sokolov's Elixir, the healing stuff, being a more primitive and brutish thing that just affects the body.

Then everything in game that refers to mana is a gameplay mechanic, no one in setting ever says anything about mana. So I guess the jumpmaker went with it being a gameplay abstraction.
>>
File: dudewhat.jpg (168KB, 1185x720px) Image search: [Google]
dudewhat.jpg
168KB, 1185x720px
>finds Bubblegum Crisis jump
>oh, cool, I kinda remember that old anime
>you can be/buy the androids, neat
>google boomers
>sexaroids use a human blood analog, and if their systems are damaged may flip out and kill people like a robo-ninja-vampire to drain their blood
>wtf anime mad science corporations
>this rather important info is only referenced in the jump as a drawback that implies it's merely a firmware bug instead of a hardware fault that ended with the entire 33-S series being recalled and banned
>wtf and this is a 200cp background?
>>
>>48862443
So they're just as bad as oWoD werewolves on the treachery/sex pervert axises?
>>
>>48862661
...You do realise Creation's influence spreads further than that, right? Its existence actually fucks with the Wyld too. They suddenly had causality and much less freedom.

They'd basically been at war with the Primordials since they started out. Creation was build as a fortress against them.

>>48862669
Exalted Fae seem a whole bunch better than Changeling ones, and weaker. They don't abduct and torture-rape people into candelabras for one.

Sure, they eat souls. But that's not much worse than Vampires, considering they need to do that stay alive in Creation (where most of them don't even want to be, because again, Hannya). And it's possible to recover from that with Exalted help.

And some get the Charms to just eat leftover emotion energy.
>>
>>48862661
If that fucker stole a continent and proceeded to trap everyone there in his unending torment, would you let him win?
>>
>>48862709
>They don't abduct and torture-rape people into candelabras for one.
But they DO abduct and torture-rape people before eating their souls.
>>
Im building for anima now but I have a question about creation magic. If I take max creation magic to directly summon a castle from nothing then use dnd metamagic permenancy does it become a real castle instead of a temporary one?
>>
>>48862737
Who doesn't?
>>
>>48862709
>And it's possible to recover from that with Exalted help.
How difficult/plausible is that to occur?
>>
>>48862741
Er, what D&D metamagic permanency? I can only recall Persistent Spell which makes a spell last 24 hours. There's also the Permanence spell, but changes certain spell durations to permanent, but that doesn't make things real.
>>
>>48862713
Huh... you're making me emphasise with the Raksha
>>
>>48862741
Permanency almost certainly wouldn't apply (it's quite limited in what it can apply to), but if it did apply and the spell was a temporary conjuration, it wouldn't make the castle real, just make the spell permanent. If someone dispelled it, the castle would still vanish.
>>
>>48862741
No, you have a temporary castle with it's duration changed from X to "until dispelled".
>>
>>48862776
>>48862764
I must have misremembered the spell then, but if it did apply I would most likely only use it in places where antimagic did not exist anyway.
>>
>>48862737
Not really. Some angry ones shaping themselves out of hate, spite, or salt probably do, sure. Mostly it just seems to be soul-eating though.

>>48862758
Depends. Easy enough if you find a Solar. But there's not a lot of Dragon-Blooded who bother with the apparently specialized Charms to do so.

And most Dream-Eaten are sold to the Guild, so... those likely won't meet either of those.
>>
>>48862791
Where do you think fae-blooded come from anon?
>>
>>48862770
Don't. They're inhuman monsters that can't feel human emotion and treat them like toys and food.

The only exception is if someone, like an Exalted, uses charms or another effect to permanently induce emotions in a Raskha. They're weak to creation, so if somebody makes them feel something like that, they well and truly do in a way they're not supposed to be capable of and that they can't stop.
>>
>>48862674
It's fine.
>>
>>48862791
>Easy enough if you find a Solar.
How easy are we talking here? Because taking A Simple Soul Illuminated to counteract the moral issues of A Deal Made in Good Faith seems interesting.
>>
>>48862686
They basically are just more powerful oWoD werewolves. They got pretty lazy when designing them.
>>
>>48862686
I don't think anything can compare to WtA Werewolves on the treachery axis. Their sole responsibility was to maintain the balance of nature, and what do they do? Commit genocide against their own allies, make humanity desperate enough to rise up against them and throw off their influence, commit genocide against other tribes of werewolves, and basically end up delivering Gaia right into the jaws of the Wyrm. Then they have the gall to blame humanity for all of it.

Lunars are much more sexually deviant, though.
>>
>>48862865
I guess so, but it just feels more personal to me if what you're betraying is a loved one, instead of just a mission or directive.
>>
So which clan did you guys choose in VTMB?
>>
>>48862800
Sure, let's go with that. If you can't accept that the impossibly beautiful, incredibly charismatic being could have kids any other way than rape.

>>48862813
They're actually even weaker to Creation than you're saying. You don't need Charms or anything to make them feel real emotion, Creation-Born can do so simply because that's how Creation works.

>>48862829
She's a Twilight isn't she? Have her learn how to treat Crippling injuries. That's essentially what it is. Wholeness-Restoring Meditation does that and is an Essence 3 Charm, so she can learn it with her cap and it only has a single Prerequisite.

It requires some skill in Medicine, but not more than a good Bronze Age doctor, and Solars learn /fast/ if they want to.

She probably won't be able to immediately, but she should be able to learn it pretty soon
>>
>>48862865
>WtA
Werewolf the awooening?
>>
>>48862881
Gangrel.
>>
>>48862878
Don't think of it as betraying a mission. Think of it as murdering your brothers and sisters, then deliberately pissing off a group of thugs bad enough for them to beat the shit out of your mom while you go off for more kinslaying.
>>
>>48862881
Malkavian. The most fun clan.
>>
>>48862813
By the way, yes this means you can get a Raksha waifu who truly loves you. No, that's still not a good idea.

>>48862888
Really? I thought it had to be some kind of special effect to make it stick. Oh well.
>>
>>48862865
They're supposed to be the WtA werewolves. Exalted was originally the pre-history of the world of darkness and all the splats have their own analogue in it.
>>
>>48862881
Gangrel
>>
>>48862889
The Apocalypse. The Awooening is the alternate history where the Garou got their shit together instead of going murderhobo.
>>
>>48862898
>Really? I thought it had to be some kind of special effect to make it stick. Oh well.
Well. It is a special effect, since it's a Charm. Solars are just /really/ good at whatever they do, so healing a soulless guy back to having a functional soul is no biggie.
>>
Wildcard, what sort of power level would we be if we took Big Trouble and Job Offer to be a scion or child of Ferrovax, the Shaggy thing or the Red King? As in, what sort of powers are we likely to get from those and what level are those powers likely to be? Also, would picking the Red King make you a red court vamp or something weird and different?
>>
>>48862910
I meant the real emotion bit.
>>
>>48862899
I think they dropped that when they switched from 1E to 2E. Still, makes me want to hit up an Exalted Jump, then go to WoD and just TTGL it up until things get shiny again.
>>
>>48862903
I would very much like to play this yes.
>>
>>48862900
>>48862891
Why tho

Gangrel are the worst clan.
>>
>>48862920
Oh, sorry. My bad, thought you were the other guy.

Nah, no Charms needed. It's just easier with Charms, because Raksha do have pretty ridiculous base stats, so it's hard for Mortals to get around their mental defences.
>>
>>48862888
>Have her learn how to treat Crippling injuries. That's essentially what it is.
Huh. So, if we did something like import a staff that could heal busted limbs or the like from another jump as a weapon, we could do it ourself, or is that just misleading keywording?
>>
>>48862881
Assamite. I was going to feed exclusively on other vampires anyway, I might as well not get shit on by the game for it. They're also a fun clan in general.
>>
>>48862920
>>48862931
Here, have the specific quote for it.

>When a Creation-born enters Rakshastan, she brings the laws of Creation with her, and all actions she takes are completely real to the Fair Folk. If she slays one of the raksha, the raksha is slain. If she steals a raksha’s possessions, they now belong to her, and may not be called to the raksha’s hand at will. If she causes a raksha to fall in love with her, that raksha is truly in love, and may not discard the emotion on a whim.

>>48862936
Maybe. It might just be misleading keywording.

But if it heals all Crippling injuries, regardless of the fact they wouldn't naturally heal... then by Exalted logic, it would work.
>>
>>48862899
So, what, does that mean that vampires are just Abyssal Exalts who are being really retarded and forgot most of their powers?
>>
>>48862929
Aquarels. Plus gangrel are fun and can unlive anywhere.
>>
>>48862951
I think it's more like they're shitty western knockoffs of the Abyssals that God made after Creation shank down to become Asia and the rest of the world sprang up around it.
>>
>>48862964
So who is god then?
>>
>>48862951
Cain is an Abyssal. Hence why his stats are "you just fucking lose."
>>
>>48862974
Unconquered Sun, finally getting up from the X-Box and going "OH SHIT!"
>>
>>48862978
>>48862986
This would explain so much.
>>
>>48862986
I dunno, oWoD god seems to act pretty different than US, what with his dislike of humans and creating vampires.
>>
>>48862964
Don't be silly. Creation is Australia, and Uluru is the Elemental Pole of Earth.

I mean, where did you think Australian wildlife came from?
>>
>>48862995
Remember, it's an old story from the real beginning of the world. Where did Abyssals come from? Solar Exaltations. So if Cain is the sole remaining Abyssal, guess who technically gave him his Mark.
>>
File: 156225-Pchelkamia.jpg (178KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
156225-Pchelkamia.jpg
178KB, 1024x768px
Anima jump build!
Nephilim 900
Jayan
Mage
Archangel town

The gift free
Summoner free
Gestureless casting 800
Wordless casting 700
High magic 400
Speaker of names 100
Legacy of blood -100 (eyes of death)
Saint -300
Ancient blood -500

Items
Gold free
Black book free
Soul shard free
Caliburn,theSword of Kings -800

Drawbacks
Immortal soul -600
Unnatural -400
Familiar -300
Church Hatred 0
Please send help I have no idea what I am doing here. All I know is Im some kind of horned mage notangelbeing and I can summon stuff (not sure what yet) and can do high magic. I got a sword now too! A cool one! One I can make arturia go wtf with.
>>
Savoring some of /a/'s exquisite butthurt, and it got me thinking. Jumpers, have you ever interfered with a canon relationship so your ship would win? Or have you ever made sure to protect a canon relationship even while you interfered in the plot in other ways?
>>
>>48863357
Yes of course!

Emperor X Slaneesh OTP
>>
>>48863357
What event inspired this butthurt? Which worst girl won which series?

But yeah, I do that pretty often. Sometimes not even to make a ship I prefer win, just to make sure a ship I dislike doesn't. Some characters I just don't want to be happy.
>>
>>48863427
Bleach, Strawberry and Origami is now canon.
>>
>>48863457
Oh, yeah, I saw that. Looks like their kid is going to hook up with Rukia and Renji's though. Are people really that upset about that? Looking at the threads they seem to be more concerned with it being a shitty ending in general than that specific point.
>>
File: 1421173582261.jpg (26KB, 688x384px) Image search: [Google]
1421173582261.jpg
26KB, 688x384px
>>48863357
>>48863427
>>48863457
I went on to /a/ to check it out. I now know why I never go on to /a/, I was there once a long time ago. Also, I have cancer now.

Thanks /jc/
>>
Speaking of Werewolf, does anyone know if the jump is still being worked on? I was pretty excited for it when it was announced.
>>
>>48863484
The Dead Girl shippers seem to be raging pretty hard. There are multiple threads about how awful it is, including a conspiracy theory that he intentionally shipped the wrong couple to fuck over Shonen Jump.
>>
>Servants are legendary beings from mythology and fiction, but not all fiction is valid for use.
>Anything created before 1900 should be perfectly fine, but once it hits the 20 th century it
becomes iffy.

So, Friedrich Nietzsche the legendary god-slaying, sexual innuendo-laden german?
>>
>>48863555
So it's NaruSaku all over again, then? Is anyone compiling a gallery of rage for this ship, too?
>>
>>48863206
Nice horns.
>>
>>48863457
Is one of those the redhead with the gloriously giant tits?
>>
>>48863457
Let's be honest, Ichigo x Nel is cuter.

But anyway, so Bleach is finally over? Did anything about the setting/powers get revealed?
>>
>>48863581
>Is anyone compiling a gallery of rage for this ship, too?
Yes people started it when the spoilers came out. The amusing part about this one is that for some bizarre reason /a/ is actually really into shipping in bleach. There wasn't such a big deal about things in naruto, so this time the gallery of rage could include a bunch of stuff from /a/.
>>
>>48863590
Yeah, Origami. Just goes to show that boobs always win. Always.
>>
>>48863590
Strawberry is Ichigo, Origami is Inoue Orihime, who, yes, is a red head with large breasts. Not /the/ red head with big tits though, Rangiku, who's a Shinigami.
>>
>>48863603
>Did anything about the setting/powers get revealed?
If anything stuff got more confusing. The real chance for that may actually come if they do a lengthy anime about the final arc, which might happen.
>>
One important thing about Evangelion, so people know about it.

It is from interview with Anno, said by him.

"The truth is, I have no emotional attachment to Rei at all.

In the midst of making Eva, I suddenly realized that I had forgotten her. Her very existence. For example, in episode seven, I remembered and added one shot with Rei. I had no attachment to her at all. I think that was okay, because in episode eight, she didn't appear. Not even in a single shot.

Episode 6 was too early.

At the end Rei says "I don't know what to do," and Shinji says, "I think you should smile," and Rei smiles. ... Afterwards, when I thought about it, I cursed. In short, if she and Shinji completely "communicated" there, then isn't she over with? At that moment, Rei, for me, was finished.

When she smiled, she was already finished, this character."
>>
>>48863632
You know, it's been a rough week but this little bit of rightness has restored some of my faith in the universe.

Thank you, anon. I needed that.
>>
>>48863484
>>48863632
I like Rukia better than Origami, but I also like Renji better than Ichigo.
Sooooo.

This is kindof a win for me.
>>
>>48863638
>>48863603
Rukia confirmed to be shorter than Ichigo's sisters.

Kon has his own body now if I am right.
>>
>>48863583
They are the main reason I went jayan.
>>
>>48863652
How does that matter? It's just Anno's personal view and even then only from the perspective of someone making a story. Just because her character arc is complete to him in his view of the story doesn't mean it must be for others, even if those others are just watching the anime instead of going on a multiversal adventure such as jumpchain.
>>
>>48863652
>characters are only interesting when they can't communicate
As expected of the master.
>>
Wasn't someone going to start on a non shit Bleach jump once the series ended?
>>
>>48863652
So what? Is this like when bancho tried to say starwars was literaly some obscure japanese movie?
>>
>>48863716
>doing a jump of a setting that already exists
That's against the rules, anon. :^)
>>
>>48863716
German hollow quest jump or something iirc.
>>
>>48863727
>Kurosawa
>obscure
>>
>>48863741
Please put your trip back on so we can filter you bancho.
>>
>>48863716
> Wasn't someone going to
No. Those of us in favor just passively agreed that it would be the time to do it, so there wouldn't be anymore shonen escalation problems.
We still have to find someone who actually wants to do it, and good luck with that.
Bleach is a terrible setting and it has the jump it deserves.
>>
>>48863732
I take it that you would be willing to jump the current Bleach "jump"?
>>
>>48863758
Not him, but fuck you. Seven Samurai is wonderful. Hidden Fortress was fun too, but Star Wars is clearly at best inspired by it.
>>
>>48863759
This.

The only thing it really has going for it are big titty waifus. While that is appealing, there are better ways to find those.
>>
>>48863732
I'd be totally in favor of all mib Jumps getting remade if it didn't mean we'd be in for two hundred and fifty threads worth of salty demands to replace other Jumps.
>>
>>48863758
Not to defend Tera, but Star Wars clearly borrows from Kurosawa and Kurosawa is definitely not obscure.
>>
>>48863786
That is not true, it also has cute waifus.
>>
>>48863758
>Kurosawa, one of the most influential directors to ever live
>Obscure

I thought you had to be 18+ to use 4chan? Come back when you grow a sense of taste, kid.
>>
>>48863759
I was vaguely considering it just for the challenge, but I already have a full plate of jumps to make and I don't think that's a fight I'd win. Doesn't help I dropped Bleach midway into the Arrancar arc.

I suddenly feel nostalgic about the first arcs after hearing all this Bleach talk. Young me had shit taste. Older me has even worse taste.
>>
>>48863807
>>48863786

What waifus would you save from that terrible setting, anons?
>>
>>48863823
>>48863806
>>48863775
Wow look at the samefagging.
>>
>>48863870
>(You)

:-)
>>
>>48863870
You are baiting or you are retarded. . . Or you are baiting and you are retarded. In any event, you bring nothing to the conversation so I bid you good day, sir.
>>
>>48863846
>>48863803
>>48863773
>>48863732
Just do a jump in the universe that current quest is set set in. Sure it is almost identicle in every way except the mc is a dead nazi. But that never stopped us before, look at all the marvel/dc jumps we have. Sidesteps all the problems.
>>
>>48863882
>>48863892
Wow funny that all the replies have such long times between them.
>>
File: oppai loli.jpg (77KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
oppai loli.jpg
77KB, 640x640px
>>48863786
>>48863807
>big titty waifus
>cute waifus
Why not both.jpg
>>
>>48863863
Rukia, Tatsuki, and probably more. Say what you will about bleach the one thing it has in abundance is girls far too good for the manga/anime.
>>
>>48863926
That is disgusting.
>>
>>48863904
Not as funny as your shit taste.
>>
File: disgusting.gif (359KB, 240x200px) Image search: [Google]
disgusting.gif
359KB, 240x200px
>>48863926
>>
>>48863926
>Oppai Loli
How about no.
>>
>>48863945
What ever you say bancho. Everyone knows that whatever you hate is the right thing to like. Go back to ficking your cancer ball conjoined triplet girlfriend.
>>
>>48863935
> Tatsuki
Man, I always forget about her.
AS DOES THE STORY.
>>
>>48863971
>(You)
:-)
>>
>>48863727
>>48863714
>>48863692

Nah, the point was "I have no emotional attachment to Rei. I had forgotten her. Her very existence"
[/spoiler]
>>
>>48863979
Not joking here. Who?
>>
>>48863894
>except the mc is a dead nazi
It's a Requiem Vampire Knight crossover?
>>
Holy fuck, not only Chad looks like someone from Hajime no Ippo...

He got famous. AS HE DESERVED AFTER ALL THAT CRAP
>>
>>48864004
I dont think so.
>>
>>48864002
Orihime and Ichigo's tomboy friend who didn't get powers and so got left behind.
>>
I read last chapter of Bleach.

I want explanation:

What the fuck, is Ichigo's kid so OP that he literally dissappeared remnants of Yhwach's power that all Shinigami were scared shitless about.

And then he casually entered Shinigami/Fullbring-like state. Just like that.
>>
File: 1469478448835.jpg (119KB, 1193x1033px) Image search: [Google]
1469478448835.jpg
119KB, 1193x1033px
>>48863894
Eh. No thanks. I don't wanna claim more jumps anyhow. Jumpmaking is fun but extremely tiring on the brain thingies.

Could always writefag about Seven or my other chains tho.
>>
>>48864056
Also, it seems that the important announcement is Live action adaptation of Bleach that will appear in 2018.
>>
>>48864056
Because he is the child of literally every op race combined only unlike his father he was trained from a young age to do crazy shit instead of crash coursed into it at the last minute.
>>
>>48864035
Sounds like turning off all your powers for ten years and just hanging out with her might be the way to go.
>>
>>48864056
It's shounen, anon. One of the conventions of the genre is stupid power shit in lieu of plotting, character development, and themes. All arcs are And Then He Got More Power. If it doesn't make sense to you it's because you're thinking about it instead of just consuming it.
>>
File: Tatsuki.jpg (46KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Tatsuki.jpg
46KB, 640x480px
>>48864002
She's a tomboy who's part of Ichigo and Orihime's friend circle at the start of the series. She's a little protective of Orihime and cares about her friends, and isn't afraid to kick some butt when need be. But she, unlike them, doesn't get special powers. So when everyone else does, Tatsuki gets left behind. Very literally, as the story immediately forgets she exists.

A stand out moment is somewhere near the beginning of the third arc or so, Tatsuki confronts Ichigo because he's being all mopey and tells him that she's aware that there's weird stuff going on, that he's involved in it, and if there's dangerous shit going on then she feels like she deserves to know because she wants to help.
Ichigo tells her to fuck off and completely shuts her out, and she goes back to not being part of the story again.
>>
>>48864078
Yeah, if she's hot then just spending ten years fuckin wouldn't be a bad way to do things.
>>
>>48864104
>flat
>man'ish
Eh, at least she cares about her friends. I can fix the other two with some fleshcrafting and biomancy.
>>
>>48864104
I want to companion her so much, and have her kick Strawberry's ass. And help the Arrancars have unfucked up life.

Also what pisses me off the most is that we never seen any ability out of Ichigo's Bankai. It literally is just a big sword
>>
File: OsYu1.gif (38KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
OsYu1.gif
38KB, 640x480px
Jumpers, do you have any official website? Does it have any special proprieties? Do you update it very often?
>>
NGE question:

Assume I want to fix the character's lives and give them all a happy ending. Obviously, Shinji would end up with Kaworu, I might have Rei with me... Who will Asuka be with? Because she really is... I don't know how to deal with her
>>
>>48864161
Sometimes I make one when I'm playing CYOA genie. I'll make a sketchy website, wait to see who signs up, and start fulfilling wishes, handing out quests, and making deals.
>>
>>48864134
What are the best perks for making people hot?

And now we wait for everyone to respond with "Pyromancy."
>>
>>48864198
Scars are hot. Just get claws and knives.
>>
>>48864172
>caring about Asuka
Why? You aren't jumping rebuild so who cares.
>>
>>48864223
She's just an incredibly broken person who has no way to express her emotions properly other than anger and stuff, due to repressing everything after, you know, her mother's suicide that came AFTER what can be considered psychological abuse towards Asuka due to her motherly half remaining in Eva.
>>
>>48864161
I'm trying to make one IRL. Does that count?

Also, Jumper me doesn't have a website about jumping. I just have hundreds that are affiliated with my companies.
>>
>>48864198
There is a perk in DOA that makes you, your stuff, and all your companions gorgeous.
>>
>>48864198
Grab one of the many numerous art talents, the stronger the better. You'll need a good eye for this unless you want people to call me out looking like Tera's wet dreams.

After that you should grab at least one of the following:
>Dune - Fleshcrafting
>40k - Alhpa level biomancy
>Marvel - Shapeshifting beams

Other good grabs are science / knowledge / magic perks that increase your understanding of biology. That'll allow you to do more than increase / reduce X features.

After that it's just practice, practice, practice.
>>
>>48864198
Commencing Operation! - Cosmetics, from Franken Fran.
>>
>>48864215
Only some scars. Some are kind of terrifying.

Whichever you're going for though.
>>
File: image.gif (2MB, 260x146px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2MB, 260x146px
>>48864215
>>
>>48864172
Take her with you. Leave her somewhere that isn't shit, where she can be amazing at something that isn't piloting her mom's zombie.
>>
>>48864298
Yeah. Me and what empty stasis pods
>>
>>48864172
Kaworu is actually bad for Shinji. He is the unconditional love, Space Jesus. Instead of helping Shinji overcome his shortcomics, he's just willing to accept them and cuddle him and tell him it's gonna be okay, but he will never help Shinji with his issues
>>
>>48864197
I find curious how a large number of Jumpers do this.

It supports my own headcanon that Jumpchain is the method that Jumpchan uses to reproduce.

>>48864215
>>48864284
>Be Jumper
>Have a nigh-omnipotent magic power, be a master of biology, including your own
>Need to impress that girl
>Some nice scars might impress her
>Proceed to summon various knives and scar yourself
>Regen factor kick's in
>Scars disappear
>Cry for the lack of cool looking scar perks
>>
>>48864172
Kill them Johnny
Kill them All
>>
>>48864360
There's always that one scar perk from redwall.
>>
>>48863995
Which is kinda hard to believe given how integral she is to the entire plot of...well, basically the entire series, both old and new.
>>
>>48863542
The SB one?
>>
>>48864337
To be fair, given how you look at it, just getting unconditional love may fix a lot of Shinji's issues and what issues are left are probably solved by having his new, uber powerful, ultra intelligent angel boyfriend fix them for him.

And not being forced into constant traumatic situations. That'd probably help too.
>>
>>48864383
Nah.

Lilith was integral. But Rei as character... Yh.
>>
>>48864439
...you're kidding right? You know pretty much all of Lilith's actions that had any importance to the plot were because of Rei's influence?
>>
>>48864198
Pyrokinesis.

... What?
>>
>>48864457
Well then, got a question.

Was Kaworu's Adam part of soul actually inside the GNR or it just felt like "Oh, Shinji might want to see Kaworu" and thus shapeshifted into him?
>>
>>48864337
Honestly I think Shinji does need at least one person who will tell him it'll be ok and accept him. Unconditional love would be good for him considering how messed up all his other relationships are.
>>
>>48864386
I don't know whether it was SB or not, I just remembered seeing it in thread. Why is it being worked on there?
>>
>>48864268
10/10, will use to transform waifus and worthy passers by.
>>
>>48864464
>Pyrokinesis
>Fire
>Hot
Do you need "help" anon?
>>
>>48864436
>>48864337
Would it help if I killed the first Angel in One Punch as a Drop-In?

I just wanna see what happens.
>>
>>48864483
He was in there, yeah.
>>
Could saitama kill an endbringer with 1 punch?
>>
>>48864584
yes
>>
>>48864584
Nobody cares.
>>
File: Gendo_swallows_Adam.jpg (19KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
Gendo_swallows_Adam.jpg
19KB, 320x320px
>>48864562
How the fuck did Gendo salvage his soul from where he died.

>>48864503
Yes, but Shinji needs to slowly work and all... And my plan hinges on theory that Kaworu's soul is not purely Adam's soul but there is some of his own individuality in there

>>48864551
I dunno, but you won't see Gendo gobble up Adam embryo like Tic Tac that way
>>
>>48864539
>>48864464
>Thermokinesis.

FTFY
>>
>>48864596
>How the fuck did Gendo salvage his soul from where he died.
What do you mean? Kaworu died in Terminal Dogma, that's where all of Gendo's secret creepy labs are.
>>
>>48864584
Reply hazy, try again later.
>>
>>48864616
True.

So wait, Gendo just has a soul-catching net, like dream-catcher net? Or a giant Soul Vacuum?
>>
>>48864503
Shinji's such a milksop, though, that's almost impossible. He doesn't even give the basic requirements of a relationship. His "unconditional love" is basically, "I want someone to love and care for me while I sit on the couch and moan all day and am depressed. If you could clean up after me, too, that'd be great."

Everyone in that series is broken, but at least they're trying. Shinji doesn't even want to do that.
The only way to give that kid the completely unconditional love he wants would be to fabricate some kind of bio-droid who's programmed to do it. And then he'd still get pissy if you told him because it's not "real"
>>
>>48864652
Its more like a butterfly net.
>>
File: Shinji has had it.png (215KB, 1898x560px) Image search: [Google]
Shinji has had it.png
215KB, 1898x560px
>>48864596
>>
So, who wants some teasers while I read through Compass: Malfeas again?

Flags are not streetsigns, Captcha.
>>
>>48864659
Yeah, that's Kaworu all right. The Biodroid and all.

Honestly, after giving them all some Jumper psychological help, I am thinking how to help them resolve relationships
>>
>>48864689
>not using 4chan x
Why do you choose to suffer that awful captcha?
>>
>>48864714
>4chan x
What?
>>
So it seems the majority of personal issues in NGE can only be resolved by Psychology perks and such to fix up their major malfunctions. Of course, the next question is "What if their malfunctions were necessary?".

>>48864689
Are those posters from anything official?
>>
>>48864689
The Unconquered Loli is best Malfeas soul. Ligier a shit.
>>
>>48864748
Eh. She runs hell's red light district. I can't approve of that morally.
>>
>>48864714
Laziness.

>>48864736
Nope. Seems to just be made by one guy on Deviantart.

>>48864748
...She is funny, I'll give you that.
>>
What are the differences between the super speeds from Arrowverse and X-Men? Do they both hit as hard?
>>
>>48864736
Their malfunctions are necessary. EVA piloting requires the fucked up emotional issues.
>>
>>48864685
Thus Shinji layeth the smack down
>>
>>48864685
Shut up and get in the fucking robot shinji.
>>
File: It's just a google search away.png (40KB, 359x307px) Image search: [Google]
It's just a google search away.png
40KB, 359x307px
>>48864733
Seriously? it's a userscript that makes 4chan browsable.
Just look at that beautiful classic captcha. No robots or anything.
>>
>>48864685
>REEEEing at neckbeards

And he thinks this is going to change them how?
>>
>>48864736
I wonder if creating the GNR makes it some conglamaration of minds of Lilith, Adam, Kaworu and Rei(Assuming I put Rei and Kaworu in there as well) Or if Lilith just took over completely. I hope the former.
>>
>>48864503
What he really needs is a trip to a more idealistic Mecha setting. Hey, it worked in SRW.
>>
>>48864785
It doesn't, actually.
>>
File: animal husbandry.png (7KB, 186x232px) Image search: [Google]
animal husbandry.png
7KB, 186x232px
>>48864770
>morally
Psh.
>>
>>48864685
One thing that I like about Shinji is that unlike everyone else in the cast he doesn't take his problems out on other people. He's probably the only character in that universe with a decent sense of empathy. Which is why he gets broken.
>>
File: Crimson_A1.png (4MB, 1475x2226px) Image search: [Google]
Crimson_A1.png
4MB, 1475x2226px
>>48864736
And then Asuka combines with Eva in Evangelion Anima.

Even if it's okay to make Evangelion Anima jump, due to it being such odd canon and stuff, I am not claiming it
>>
>>48864823
>Lunar army building
>>
>>48864685
>>48864815
Ok, I've decided that I'm going to pod him when I do Evangelion. Which is the absolutely best universe to drop him off in?
>>
>>48864782
Do they?
>>
Wait did Bleach seriously just end? Just like that?
>>
>>48864883
Super Robot Wars.

Or I dunno.
>>
>>48864862
Never heard of it.
>>
>>48864887
Apparently Kubo was rushed with the lasts of the arc so he couldn't properly explore quite a bit of the shit he wanted to at the end
>>
>>48864689
Sure.
>>
>>48864883
SD Gundam.
>>
>>48864689
Hell yeah.
>>
>>48864899
It's a light novel, after events of Evangelion.

http://wiki.evageeks.org/Evangelion_Anima
>>
>>48864804
Tried it, didn't like it, disabled it, now my browser won't work right with the site without it anymore. Now without the extension the reply and update buttons are gone, can't even reply by clicking on a post number. Thanks anon.
>>
>>48864911
Can't say I'm surprised at that. He never could plan anything out.

Besides German Hollow Quest, what other Bleach AU/Quests could make good jumps?
>>
>>48864942
No problem glad I could help.
>>
>>48864950
I didn't read others, sadly.
>>
>>48864950
What was the name of that one that went full Kubo and Ichigo almost died fighting thugs in the beginning. Because that one was more than jumpworthy
>>
File: 1416376629248.jpg (75KB, 480x352px) Image search: [Google]
1416376629248.jpg
75KB, 480x352px
>>48864942
HaHA! You fell for the oldest trick in the book! Now your 4chan is borked forever!
>>
>>48864883
Ravenloft
>>
>>48864953
That was sarcasm anon, this extension is weird and I can't get rid of it.
>>
>>48864917
>>48864921
Oh hey, an actual responce. Have some perks.

Sacred Azure [200, discount Cecelyne]
None but Cecelyne’s priests may witness the sacred azure. Internalising this law whenever you use azure ink for anything, anyone else will get the distinct sense that it is forbidden to read your writings, to look upon your works. They may still do so, if they think it important enough or greater than you... But it will manifest as an extreme aversion to even looking at it.

Pleasing to the Ebon Dragon [400, discount Ebon Dragon]
Consquences? Oh, sweet summer child, you actually think you have to worry about /consequences/? Did you learn nothing of history? Nothing of Me? No... Consequences is what happens to those without the guile to slip away from the path of the punishments of the virtuous. Come with me, and I can show you how to divert your just rewards to those... less adroit of your peers. Because when everyone blames you, when the worst transgressions ever recorded are put at your feet, when you are the cause of everything bad that ever happened... that is the time to sit back, smile with an insincere apology, and accept a slap on the wrist. And laugh. Laugh as you come nigh unscathed from even the reveal of all your most terrible sins.

That Twists The Sky [400, discount Isidoros]
GNAT. YOUR TINY, WEAK WILL DANCES ALONG THE PUPPET STRINGS OF FATE AND THE WILL OF YOUR BETTERS.
FIGHT.
STAND UP. WREST THE STARS FROM THE SKY. BREAK THEIR LIMITS. TWIST THE PROPHECIES OF THOSE WHO WOULD DARE TO RESTRICT YOU. TAKE YOUR FREEDOM, AND GO FORTH TO SHATTER THE FATES OF ALL WHO WOULD GAINSAY YOU. NO FATE CAN HOLD YOU, AND YOUR TOUCH DESTROYS THAT OF ALL OTHERS. LET YOUR WILL BE ALL THAT HOLDS SWAY OVER YOU, AND NEVER STAY YOUR COURSE FOR ANOTHER.
>>
>>48865008
One more:

Orphan Cub of the Devil-Tiger [600, discount Drop-In]
As the Dragon Beyond The World was once both there and yet to be, so too was there a Devil-Tiger. With a Triumphant Howl they became Primordial, by Swallowing the Scorpion they freed themselves from the Yozi's tethers, through a Tempest of Inward Focus they redesigned their Caste, in the Flames of the Rising Phoenix they wrought new Charms for their Primordial selves, and in front of the Face of the Titans they subsumed their Coadjutator and refined their Urge to match their will.
And yet... no such being exist now, in flesh or in memory, but for an echo from Beyond. You now carry this echo, your Exaltation matching that of this lost Tiger. Unlike all other Infernals, you are free from Yozi influence and gain the potential to learn Charms based on the themes of your forebearer. Themes that seem up to your choice for now, though you will never be able to change these when they have come into reality

With item:

The Vassal's Sword [400]
Wrought from infernal Brass and etched with Vitriol, this Daiklave is a true masterpiece. Forged in the heart of my Illustrious Forge, upon the very anvil of my King's hardened black bone. Requiring the rarest of ingredients, and possessing the Azoth of one of my own component souls. It was smelted by my light and heat. Hammered into shape by my hands.
All that to make a blade that could be a weapon to rival and mirror my own. And through my efforts I forged a sword that captures the glories of the Sword of the Yozi. Now, this greatest of blades is offered to you.
If you should accept and wield this greatest of boons, offered only as an expression of our magnanimity, you will be filled with the might of an entire army, you presence magnified into a terrible being of more-than-divine wrath. And further, you may use it to draw upon my light, to move with speed unrivaled by all as blazing green contrails surround you.
>>
>>48865008
>Cecelyne stole all the blue.
>>
>>48865019
And something for the companion section:

Demonic Familiar [50] Of course, perhaps you'd rather not get a pathetic worm like a minor Demon as an actual companion. Instead there's this option, allowing you to take a First Circle Demon of your choosing as your Familiar. It's exceptionally loyal to you, somewhat of a more powerful specimen than the norm (though still a limited, weak being), can be called to your side without the need for Sorcery or Thaumaturgy, and best of all, it won't take up a companion slot.

But... if that is not to your liking either... I do have one more offer. You may instead take with you a woman, of pale skin and blood-red hair, to act as your Familiar. She won't be especially loyal, doesn't have any supernatural powers, seems unable to speak, and her laughs and smiles are a little... disconcerting. But she did ask to accompany you rather enthousiastically, is at the peak of human excellence in literally everything, and she seems to make even the greatest of Demons uncomfortable and nervous. I'm sure it's nothing to worry about though. Freedom is to let go, right?

Any thoughts on this?

>>48865026
And it was terrible.
>>
>>48865004
You did use something like greasemonkey first right? Because if you didn't I have no idea what the fuck you did.
>>
>>48865008
Yeah, you might want to tone the fluff down a bit. It gets harder and harder to understand what the perks even do, especially that last one.
>>
>>48865008
I like anti fate perks. I really do.
>>
>>48863732
SB has almost finished their revision.

It's decent
>>
>>48865036
Is it actually her or are you just fucking with people for a laugh?
>>
>>48864990
No I figured it out, issue solved.
>>
>>48864685
I could sympathize with him in the first few episodes.
I felt sorry that he had to work with Asshole NERVE.
And I never cared about his timidness or inability to fight back against people like Asuka.

What I did mind was that he took on a responsibility to defend the entire fucking earth against Armageddon itself, and several times he tries to shrug off that duty.
>>
>>48865036
Any pet buys? I would much rather have a small imp or succubuttt than a full on companion, even if they cost as much as a full companion. Something like the maid from overlord ln maybe?
>>
>>48865075
Yeah, what 14 year old is allowed to have the stress become too much and need some time to get their head straight.
>>
>>48865036
So one of the Splintered Gales? Nice.
>>
>>48864967
You mean Bleach Quest? I don't think I've ever seen so many 1s on so many important rolls before. It's a miracle that quest got off the ground.
>>
>>48865019
So we're not even really becoming a devil tiger, just an infernal for some other devil tiger. Way to miss the point of what makes them cool.
>>
>>48865084
Yeah....you're not really going to find anything like that in Exalted. There are no imps or succubi in Malfeas. Some things that are kind of superficially similar, but that are still quite different. The neomah scare me.
>>
>>48865019
All of my want
>>
>>48865019
These all look really good. The capstone seems a bit underwelming though. Couldn't Devil Tigers already choose their theme? If the capstone for drop-ins is just jump-starting the process, maybe make it a 300-400 cp undiscounted perk? It doesn't seem to be quiiite worth 600 cp, especially compared to some of the other perks you've shown.
>>
>>48865044
Hm. I'll try to clarify it a bit more, yes. It's basically anti-fate, which you can extend to others.

>>48865047
Same here. And Isidoros is all about that.

>>48865069
Whoever do you mean? The Broken Winged Crane may hold the answer.

>>48865084
That's basically what the demonic familiar option is. It mentions not taking up a companion slot.

>>48865093
Yup.

>>48865112
You're not stating out at Essence 6+. If you want to fully go Devil-Tiger, then... just do so? I'm sure you can manage.
>>
>>48865141
Look, just give me a straight answer okay? I asked nicely, least you can do is not dick around with me.
>>
>>48865112
I think this is on top of being a Devil-Tiger, not a replacement for it. If a Devil-Tiger dies the next person to get their Exaltation gets access to their charms on top of all the other things an Infernal Exalted can do. They can still go Devil-Tiger, themselves, making them effectively a DOUBLE Devil-Tiger. That's what the perk sounds like it's doing.
>>
>>48865092
He could do that between Angel attacks.
Not during them.
>>
>>48865084
As you go up in essence, you can probably make a charm to create your own first circle demons. That or one of your devas' second circle souls can produce fitting demons for you.
>>
>>48865141
Seems a bit cheap to have an anti fate perk you an extend to others for only 400cp. Especially in Exalted where that's kinda a major thing to be doing. Not to mention that sort of stuff has always been 600cp worthy.
>>
>>48865170
Custom charms above 5 essence are banned.
>>
>>48865141
If the Isidoros perk is full on anti-fate, maybe buff the Ebon Dragon perk. From the way it's worded, it doesn't seem to be as much of an absolute/strong effect as That Twists the Sky.
>>
File: Neomah.png (103KB, 250x334px) Image search: [Google]
Neomah.png
103KB, 250x334px
>>48865131

DEMON OF THE FIRST CIRCLE, PROGENY OF THE WEAVER OF VOICES

The neomah live by a pact, that they will perform the duties of a courtesan to any being willing to pay the neomah’s price. A neomah will perform any sensual act, except those that involve the death of one of the participants, in exchange for a piece of flesh. Each neomah has within herself a tower of fire and brass and tin, which she can spin from her mouth into the shape of a nautilus shell. Inside this spiral tower, she sates the lusts and needs of any creature that comes calling. In the demon realm, these towers dot the landscape, rising over the course of a day and remaining for a week or more, until the neomah has gathered enough flesh to be stitched together into a small creature that is the amalgam of all the species that contributed to its making. Then, the neomah casts this lifeless child into the fires that burn from the tip of the tower’s spiral, where it absorbs the life of the flame and takes its first breath. While it wails and screams, the neomah sucks her tower back into her mouth and moves on, leaving her strange child to fend for itself.
Yeah fuck these weird things they remind me of cenobytes somehow.
>>
>>48865075
A way of viewing his reaction would be that you're in high school and the government randomly shows up one day and tells you to perform brain surgery to save someones life, when you refuse they say they'll force a four year old to do it. You do it and its a literal miracle, you succeed without any previous training or any idea what you're doing. Then they say you'll be doing it for a job now and if you refuse then its your fault that the patients would die. It's less him dodging a responsibility and more nerv forcing him into a life risking duty for apparently no reason given that they have other pilots.
>>
>>48865182
Then I'll just call it an Essence 5 charm.
>>
>>48865168
Let's see you go against lovecraftian gods or old ones.

In a mecha that was easily damaged by first one you fought.

With each having different strategy and body and all.

With you sharing every single bit of pain the Eva feels
>>
>>48865153
It's not Adorjan, it's one of the clones she makes with the charm Splintered Gale Shintai. From the Broken-Winged Crane

>When Adorjan deigns to wield this Charm, she sends frail human parodies of her skills wrapped around the delicacy of a specific psychosis, choosing any of her infinite Urges and faces to define the creature’s Motivation and appearance. The soulless creatures can’t leave Malfeas on their own, but may be summoned (though not bound) as if they were First Circle demons. They have maximum human ratings in all traits, plus whatever
combination of maximum specialties per Ability the Silent Wind chooses.
>>
>>48865175
In other jumps, sure. But cp value is relative to each specific jump.
>>
>>48865175
Other jumps have anti fate perks for less or around the same price that do the same thing. Not that it matters here of course, just an aside.
>>
>>48864584
Wildbow said he could, and he also said that the punch he used to deflect Boros' laser would be enough to kill one. He stopped responding after someone pointed out that this directly contradicted previous statements he had made about Endbringer durability.
>>
>>48865223
Exactly why I mentioned anti fate stuff, especially working on others, being a bit of a major thing in a place that fate plays a big role in.

>>48865226
Erm, no. Other jumps have it at 600 and only working on yourself. Mostly. Merlin has it at 600 and working on others too.
>>
>>48865136
Cool.

>>48865139
Devil-Tigers can choose their theme.

Devil-Tigers are also an endgame goal. And with this, you could go Devil-Tiger, and have /TWO/ personal themes.

I was actually worried it was too good. But okay.

>>48865153
Fine. It's a Splintered Gale Shintai version of her, not the full thing, but yes.

>>48865167
Yes, this.

>>48865175
Except Infernals are already permanently Outside Fate. This just reinforces it with perk fiat, and allows you to extend it.

Might set it a bit higher, depending on the rest though. Thanks for your concerns.

>>48865186
It's kinda based on the Ebon Dragon getting away with everything, but okay. I'll look into that.

>>48865182
Spawning 1st circle demons is not essence 5.
>>
>>48865232
That made me chuckle. I think Wildbow realized his previous stupidity but doesn't want to own up to it.

Still, that makes killing them super easy now
>>
>>48865244
No. This is straight up incorrect in every account.
>>
File: hatetodeath.png (84KB, 254x366px) Image search: [Google]
hatetodeath.png
84KB, 254x366px
>>48865092
Nobody's forcing Shinji to be there. He's never held up at gunpoint because he's sad.
If he decided to leave because this is too much for him, that would be fine. They would find someone else.

But when the base is under attack by monsters, you don't have "time to get your head straight". You said you would fucking help us, Shinji. You said you were fine with it.
And then when it was over the last time, you didn't try to quit or do anything but wander off and sulk.
We are depending on you, Shinji, and if we can't do that, we need to know at a time when eldritch space angels aren't fucking trying to kill us.

But you haven't done that, despite having ample chances to do that, despite there being no indication that you can't do that. You've made this whole terrifying situation as dangerous as fucking possible for everyone, because you don't want to help, but you don't want people to stop paying attention to you. Fuck you, Shinji.
JUST GET IN THE FUCKING ROBOT.
>>
>>48865253
The old ruling stands above the new one. You aren't allowed to pick which one is true, you are only allowed to assume the worse possible conclusion.
>>
>>48865232
Found it.

https://m.reddit.com/r/whowouldwin/comments/3ypzqb/saitama_vs_behemoth_worm/
>>
>>48865246
>Spawning 1st circle demons is not essence 5.
Whoops, sorry. That's supposed to be "not essence 6+", it's 5 or 4, going by examples. Also, your own Demons/Souls/Deva could just do so even if it was.

Also, I forgot my picture.
>>
>>48865271
>If he decided to leave because this is too much for him, that would be fine. They would find someone else.
That's not true. He tried to leave, once, NERV dragged him back and then Misato threw him in the brig.
>>
>>48865271
see >>48865204
>>
>>48865175
Exalted by their nature define their own fate. It's only mortals who are beholden to it absolutely.
>>
>>48865244
There is one in kingdom of amalaur thats cheaper and better and one in shin megami that is also cheaper.
>>
>>48865209
"It's me, or the entire goddamn planet."
Not a very hard choice.
>>
>>48865291
Yeah, there's a Cecylene charm that does it at Essence 5 but is limited to Cecylenian themes. A Heretical charm allowing you to use your Devil-Tiger theme shouldn't be higher in Essence than that, considering that you'd need to invest in three different charm trees to use it (the two Yozi you're building it out of and your own Devil-Tiger charms).
>>
>>48865187
So that's how they reproduce?
>>
>>48865167
Actually, this makes me wonder how fucked up the exaltations of devil tigers would be after several reincarnations going that way.
>>
>>48865246
Really? If Infernals already have the property of being outside fate, being able to extend it to others would probably be 200-400 cp. Definitely not capstone worthy.
>>
>>48865280
That's the opposite. New rulings overrule old ones. That how erratas come to be
>>
>>48865312
Actually, looking at it, I don't think From Desolation, Life specifies that it has to be a Cecylenian demon. You might be able to just make whatever demons you want with a canon charm.
>>
>>48865331
Nope. Endbringers are still galaxy busting dense, you aren't getting around this.
>>
>>48865312
This, yeah. Also, Constructive Convergence of Principles can do it at 3.

>>48865337
Think so, yes? Maybe not design new ones though.

>>48865322
And it is 400cp because of exactly that reasoning. Glad you agree.
>>
>>48865317
No they make monsters then leave them.
>>
>>48865331
He's baiting you senpai.
>>
>>48864782
XMEN is more traditional super speed. The feats that QS does seem more on local time manipulation. As shown in the second movie where when he's not in the area the explosion advances a bit.

Other than that he goes fast enough to run on walls and stuff.

Arrowverse is based on CW's Flash, it too wouldn't really be considered super speed but time dilation. Thanks to the Speedforce it can defy physics and do crazy shit. Also they can vibrate their own molecular structure and pass through solid objects if they know the right "frequency". Also there seems to be regeneration, but not Wolverine levels. Barry had his spine broken and was in a wheelchair for a week. Then there's Electrokinesis which happens when a speedster runs. If you generate enough you can throw lightning bolts.

Lastly which you can't do outside of DC Jumps which is time travel. This can be a long jaunt or short hop. You can even bring past you's from a different timeline.

Basically you do crazy shit besides run fast.
>>
Hey guys. Want a horrifying thought? If all jumps in your chain were decided by gacha.

No refunds.
>>
>>48865353
It's actually canon that no demon reproduces sexually. It's all magical rituals or spontaneous generation or asexual budding. The exception is when they mate with creatures of Creation to create demon-blooded, which confuses the hell out of them. Male demons impregnating natural life with demon-blooded isn't too bad, but the female demons getting pregnant is a weird experience for them. "Wait, that's what my uterus is for? I thought it was a vestigal organ, like the appendix!"
>>
>>48865395
Thats what chain rolling is senpai.
>>
>>48865395
Then people would get sick of constantly having to do the Mib jumps because they're used as filler for the bottom tier.
>>
>>48865395
I want a fate go jump where the entire thing is gacha rolls for discounts.
>>
Could a jumper capable of beating the age of ice dlc reliably kill the unconquered sun and his posse?
>>
>>48865403
Well, there is a type of demon that impregnates itself using the teeth and tongue of a corpse.
>>
>>48865439
Sure, because beating the Age of Ice DLC is impossible, and you need to do impossible things to defeat the Incarnae.
>>
>>48865460
Yeah, but that's not really sexual reproduction.
>>
>>48865439
That dlc is nowhere near as hard as babylon wanked it to be. Especially not when jumper can use something like supreme commander to create planet sized lazer arrays powerred by concentrated bullshit and enhanced with eldritch magics and the heart of an unloved child to shoot the fuckers.
>>
>>48865204
That analogy doesn't work at all.
It wasn't his skill he was after, it was just him. He's the key to the ignition. At that age, kids still feel omniscient and all powerful. If someone walked up to any child of similar age and asked them, "do you want to get in this gigantic robot, save the city from a monster, and be a hero?" Their answer would undoubtedly be an emphatic "yes!"
>>
>>48865484
Most kids aren't emotionally abused loners either. Maybe you should try to see the trees in the forest? Stop making sweeping generalisations and judging someone as if they fit that category when they don't?
>>
>>48865483
And nothing in exalted is nearly as powerful as the place loves to wank it to be, by this doesn't answer the question.
>>
>>48865058
Are you serious? Last I heard their remake was kinda bad.
>>
>>48865499
How does that go against what he said? Your argument is basically "Yes shinji is a fucking retard who shouldnt be there at all"
>>
>>48865483
Except that the Eldrazi (because really, that's what they are) keep coming back stronger every time you kill them. You'll never win.
>>
>>48865522
He's the one who told the other guy their analogy didn't work. I was just pointing out his doesn't either.
>>
>>48865528
Then do like they did with the eldrazi. Seal the fuckers in a box and put it somewhere out of the way where some fuckhead planeswalker wont release them.
>>
>>48865528
Ah yes the eldrazi. Strong as 15 squirrels they are. Scary too.
>>
>>48865371
Many, that is grossly inaccurate. The changing speed in X-men is due to them speeding parts of the scenes up when he's not in them. It's cutting down the scenes running time not local time manipulation.

Arrow-verse is also not time dilation, I will give that it is horribly inconsistent with speeds but the dude is just going fast.
>>
>>48865549
If anything, being a loner/disturbed/abused child would make him want to live out his power fantasy of saving the world and being a hero.
Or alternatively, destroy it.
When you're in a giant robot, who's going to stop you!
>>
File: squirrels vs emrakul.gif (103KB, 490x750px) Image search: [Google]
squirrels vs emrakul.gif
103KB, 490x750px
>>48865567
>>
>>48865596
Knock out Shinji before he goes to nerv. Impersonate him. Show up with the severed heads of animals tied to you. When they give you the opportunity to pilot the evangelion accept and start laughing. If they're stupid enough to give a weapon of mass destruction to a disturbed child then they deserve whatever happens.
>>
>>48865371
I like the xmen super-speed and it's weird physics-dilation, where a light touch at superspeed is like getting punched - but also doesn't make your finger explode. It's a nice insulation effect.
>>
So, wait, we can still make custom charms below 6+? Why? That completely nullifies the purpose of blocking custom charms off in the first place of avoiding wank and ambiguity.
>>
>>48865658
Does this mean you don't get that effect from Arrowverse?
>>
Shintai charms are cool.
>>
>>48865720
Because we know what charms below 6+ look like. There's examples to compare to.

Can we please not start this again? Evangelion stuff is more fun.

>>48865653
Don't forget to dress in all black, and maybe carry a poorly-concealed knife.
>>
>>48865720
And? What, do you just want all custom charms banned? That would actually be shitty. Not being able to make up 6+ charms is one thing, but no custom charms at all?
>>
File: gendo-on-his-throne.jpg (78KB, 537x714px) Image search: [Google]
gendo-on-his-throne.jpg
78KB, 537x714px
>>48865653
... this is actually a pretty good idea. And I'm normally against this sort of thing.

I could throw Shinji in an apartment building or something, let him figure out his own life, and just run rampant over NERV until they finally gather the balls to kick me out.

> "Gendo we really need to talk about Shinji."
> "No."
> "But he's taken over the rec room. He's covered it in porn and is calling it his Fuck Room. Anyone who tries to stop him gets put in a choke hold, dragged to the bathroom and forcibly swirlied."
> "Yet he's surpassed all expectations as a pilot. I want to see where this is going."
> "It's going to end in a riot, you ass!"
>>
>>48865790
...I could see Gendo do that. Hilarious.
>>
>>48865653
You'd need some way to trick Yui's soul. That's why Shinji had such good compatibility with Unit 01. I think one of the Pattern Blue perks lets you do that.
>>
>>48865761
They are nice, yes. Kinda wondering how to make perks to work with them...
>>
>>48865720
Because if you're going to completely hamstring the jumper relative to the setting you might as well make it an Endjump.
>>
What combination of powers in the Marvel jump would give X-Men Omega Self Molecular Manipulation?

Kinesis (Self) + Shapeshift + Strength + Brains + Elacticity?
>>
>>48865371
QS's power seems to be as follows;

>The ability to move at high speeds.
>The ability to alter his own perception so that it seems like the world has slowed down.
>The ability to selectively interact with objects/his surroundings as if he was moving at high speeds, as if the world around him has slowed down, and/or those objects/surroundings are functioning as fast as he is.

How he does this is unknown but traditional Super Speed + a few minor support powers that enable weird applications of speed is the most likely possibility.

Also weren't you going to update the Super Speed power?
>>
>>48865766
>>48865773
>>48865831

I want all custom charms banned. It doesn't matter that there are examples to compare to, there are +6 charms to point at in other exalts, those don't matter.

The point is that you banned then because you wanted to prevent people from making +6 charms with so much ambiguity of the capabilities, and that quality of ambiguity holds true for custom charms of all essence levels.

You might have examples to compare to for essence 5, but if you come up with a charm for that level then you could easily wank it to fit anywhere within a massive range that extends well into and seemingly above the area reserved for +6. Why even bother blocking them off if you're going to allow people the luxury of making up charms the equals and greater of +6 charms on essence 5?

Ban them. Ban all custom charms at all if you actually legitimately want to fix this issue.
>>
>>48865845
Wrong jumpmaker anon, X-Men was Cracker Jack. I think.
>>
>>48865826
Only thing I can think of is to let you combine shintai you know.
>>
>>48865917
Oh. Hm. So basically a Final Form of Shintai? I might be able to write something for that...
>>
>>48865862
Are you trying to ruin the jump? The entire point of Exalted is that you can make your own charms. Since it's about mortals being able to use godly power in unprecedented ways. This is doubly true for Infernals/Devil Tigers.
>>
drawbacks hybrid and hostile hive
origins brood leader
age 8
location mar sara
perks and skills willful vision, evolved carapace, evolved carapace rank 2, tumor and primal awareness

units personal zerg strain, zergling, roach, baneling, hydralisk, lurker, impaler, drone, the swarm hungers, mutalisk, viper and corruptors

resources and equipment overmind model, credits, zerg rush vending machine, littlest zerg, khaydarin crystal and spawning pool
>>
>>48865957
>Biting bait
>>
>>48865948
Yeah. Most other things I can think of involve altering or adapting the shintai themselves, which since they're all meant to be you basically adopting a mirror of the Yozi's physical form, more or less, doesn't fit really.
>>
>>48865957
I want consistency. If you're blocking off +6 charms because their power or capabilities are unclear, just ban all custom charms, because all custom charms have that problem.
>>
>>48865960
I wish we could replace every single shitpost with one of your posts. You're so harmless and innocuous compared to everyone else.
>>
>>48865948
It would be pretty cool to combine their themes and aesthetics. Oh, you know what else would be cool, on that front? A perk to let you retexture Infernal charms. Swapping around cosmetic themes between different Yozi (like applying Pyrian themes to Malfeas charms to make the fire white instead of green, or Adorjan to Ebon Dragon so you disappear in a swirl of wind instead of shadows), or applying the aesthetics of your Devil-Tiger to them.
>>
File: 1427284551927.jpg (418KB, 1484x1174px) Image search: [Google]
1427284551927.jpg
418KB, 1484x1174px
So has someone ever stolen your dna and made something with it?
>>
>>48866001
Hm, yes. And the Yozi do use something that like too, adapting cosmetics of the other Yozis Charms to themselves. There's even examples of it in Infernal Sorcery...

Sounds good to me, I'll see if I can fit it in somewhere or make it a general perk.
>>
>>48866046
I'm scared they'll try. Because that would be some kind of horrible lovecraftian entity.
>>
>>48865957
>The entire point of Exalted is that you can make your own charms.
No it isn't. Where the fuck did you get that idea? The point of exalted is that everyone including yourself is an insufferable mary sue, and the point of it is a literary exercise to showcase why heroes in fiction are all subhuman garbage that don't deserve anyone's respect or admiration.
>>
>>48866060
On the plus side it would probably be completely insane.
>>
File: 8d0.jpg (18KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
8d0.jpg
18KB, 500x500px
>>48866090
>>
>>48866046
I was cloned in Metal Gear. Inherited my Gourmet Cells and Airbending, and found ways to use both with lethal efficiency. His codename was The Doubt. We call him Vilsen.

He's easily the most difficult companion to get along with. Tried being a good dad to him in Generic Parenting, but he only started tolerating me at best. All attempts to teaching him Katsujinken just leads to him retorting with some variant of "kill or be killed."

Knowing how he turned out and being unable to reconcile with your own firstborn is painful.
>>
>>48866090
So edgy I think my eyes are bleeding.
>>
How would a D&D Ancient dragon fair against a guy in an Iron Man suit? One of his average suits not Bleeding Edge, Endo-Sym, Model Prime, or any of that bullshit.
>>
File: tbait1.png (34KB, 192x189px) Image search: [Google]
tbait1.png
34KB, 192x189px
>>48866090
>>
>>48866261
Some people are just that emo.
>>
>>48866257
They can cast 9th level spells. The guy is completely fucked over easily.
>>
>>48866278
Good point, what if he had magic immunity and/or one of the mentioned BS suits?
>>
File: Justice Has Arrived.png (2MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Justice Has Arrived.png
2MB, 1366x768px
>>48863926
>Oppai Loli
No

>Cute Waifus, and Big Titty Waifus, in Bleach
That's called Nelliel Tu Odelschwanck
Adult Form, not Child Form, obviously.

>>48864035
>>48864104
Don't forget in Season 1, when they were trying to do a "love-triangle" thing she was one of half a dozen girls who showed interest in the strawberry.

>>48864748
You take that shit back, Ligier is awesome.

I'm unaware of the nickname Unconquered Loli though, which Demon is this?

>>48865019
>That Daiklave
YES!

>>48865036
>That Alternate Option
Excuse me while I run away screaming
She doesn't like noise, so she'll keep away right?

>>48865395
That's what it's called when I ask the Thread for a toss.

>>48865597
Pretty sure that wouldn't work
At least not without a card to ive your Squirrels the ability to hit Flying creatures, and another card to make them non-colored, since Emrakul is immune to all colors.

>>48865761
Here's the question.
What will Your Personal Shintai charm do anons? What would be the perfect Shintai charm for your personal themes?

>>48865917
>Combining Shintai
>Combine Demon Emperor Shintai and Devil-Tyrant Avatar Shintai
Excuse me, I need to go laugh evilly for 10 minutes.
>>
Are there any perks that allow you to selectively repress your memory?
>>
File: 1470177126918.png (231KB, 436x512px) Image search: [Google]
1470177126918.png
231KB, 436x512px
>>48866315
>obviously.
>>
>>48866261
>>48866113
>>48866096
It's true humans have literally done nothinf good and the universe would be better off without us. We are a plague. No animal on the planet is as destructive as humans to the environment or as violent and our literature and mytgology shows how trash we really are. Humans are disgusting and terrible in every way.
>>
In Exalted, how would one go about achieving Aether Initiation?
>>
>>48866328
The Earth's Mightiest Heroes jump has that, the ability to delete your memories. Unfortunately it is 600 discounted for Scientist, which is not the best origin in terms of available options.
>>
>>48865831
You're all ready doing that by hardcapping custom charms though. Why stop at +6? Everything below that is just as vague and unclear as the stuff above. I can't understand how you could defend custom charms at all to be honest. Why don't you realize that if you want to limit the amount of wanking people are going to be doing you can't just leave people with so much allowance?
>>
>>48866352
Timmy, don't you have a maths test to study for?
>>
>>48866315
>I'm unaware of the nickname Unconquered Loli though, which Demon is this?
Anon means Ipithymia. She is a caricature of the Unconquered Sun as a slutty loli who runs all the whorehouses in hell.
>>
File: tbait2.png (32KB, 192x185px) Image search: [Google]
tbait2.png
32KB, 192x185px
>>48866352
>>
>>48866352
Nah. Only Heroes are that bad. Regular old humans are fine, but gods are awful, and people who think they're heroes are the worst.
>>
>>48866368
I completely forgot about her
>>
>>48866315
>What will Your Personal Shintai charm do anons?
I'm thinking something like a shadowy 'river' of stars or pure water half-frozen. I feel they're a bit too close to existing ones though.
>>
>>48866372
>>48866366
Your witticisms do not make the truth any less true. Humans are trash deal with it.
>>
>>48866315
Glad you approve.

>She doesn't like noise, so she'll keep away right?
Except if you scream TOO hard and make too much noise, she'll be attracted to you. See: Demon-Wracking Shout.
>>
>>48866352
This is why we need good old HFY. I wonder if I could make a balanced jenkinsverse jump?.
>>
We need classier trolls.
>>
>>48866399
God damn it you're right.
On a scale of 1-"Jesus christ why is everything on fire?" how bad of an idea is to take that Alternate Option as a Scourge?
>>
>>48866399
So, you're saying she likes a screamer?
>>
>>48866408
A Jenkinsverse jump would be pretty great.
>>
>>48866420
Adorjan is the yandere Yozi. Do you want the attentions of a yandere hurricane?
>>
File: 1467857693718.png (166KB, 833x789px) Image search: [Google]
1467857693718.png
166KB, 833x789px
>>48866352
Did you know that early aerobic bacteria, when they evolved, slowly altered the Earth's environment and rendered it toxic to the vast majority of lifeforms that existed before them, causing the mass extinction of almost all forms of ancient anaerobic life? In objective terms, these bacteria were far more destructive than we have been.
>>
>>48866408
>This is why we need good old HFY
Please keep that in your containment threads.
>>
>>48866429
Not making a claim but I may look into making one. Spitball some stuff.
>>
>>48866353
It's non-canon, so you would not, unless you convinced Wukong to allow it.
>>
>>48866409
Right? The shitposters here have gotten lazy, no clever trolling in weeks! Just stupid bait that only the dumbest fall for. Unfortunately the idiots fall for it hard and remove any incentive for creativity.
>>
>>48866427
Demon-Wracking Shout literally makes Adjoran fall in love with you, so yes.
>>
>>48866434
Yandere is Best Dere
But seriously, no. God no. Adorjan scares the shit out of me.
>>
>>48866440
Jumpchain is a containment thread.
>>
>>48866315
Every single time I read Shintai I am reminded of D&D 3.5 Mythos subsystem, based off exalted
>>
>>48866468
Every time I read it I think sentai.
>>
>>48866364
Because the 6+ cap is retarded but I'd rather we have the option to make custom charms at all than not.
>>
>>48866474
There's a great class for that too.

And a subsystem for magical girls
>>
>>48866457
...Oh.

Well.

Guess I know what I'm aiming at during my Infernal run.
>>
>>48866437
They never used nukes like humans do nor do they pollute like humans.
>>
>>48866352
"Better" is a human concept.

This universe is mindless. Empty. Deaf, dumb, and blind. There is no one here who cares besides us. This self-loathing is a level of remorse no other being in existence is capable of. Life is savage, cruel, and frightening. The lion feels no shame for killing the gazelle. The crocodile, only glee as it drags the zebra beneath the water - and in the end, they too will die. It will all die, from the smallest ant to the stars themselves.

tl;dr self-loathing because of your species is pointless and wastes energy you could spend hating yourself for things you actually did wrong.
>>
>>48866488
Which book even is this?
>>
File: ThreeSPHERES-CATACLYSM.gif (189KB, 800x624px) Image search: [Google]
ThreeSPHERES-CATACLYSM.gif
189KB, 800x624px
>>48866420
"Everyone's dropping like flies"/10

More seriously, she's a crazy yandere mortal. Peak mortal capability in everything, but still mortal. A jumper should be able to handle that. Right?

>>48866427
That's exactly what I'm saying.
>>
>>48866496
Or hating other humans, because people who aren't yourself are the worst.
>>
>>48866490
Don't do it, anon. Her love is more dangerous than her hate. Seriously, something like a third of her charm tree is built around doing horrible things to people she loves.
>>
>>48866490
Don't. Her love is worse than her hatred. She likes to punish those she loves and make them suffer, because in her insane mind this will make them 'better'.
>>
>>48866518
This. People are losing sight of the original point; that exalts are subhumans and every last one of them deserves ultimate suffering and death.
>>
>>48866495
Technically speaking, releasing poisonous amounts of oxygen is just as much pollution as releasing poisonous amounts of CO2 and methane, anon.
>>
>>48866509
Tome of Radiance.

Homebrew but so good
>>
>>48866514
People like drawing SWLiHN for some reason.
>>
>>48866529
>>48866530
What if that's his fetish?
>>
>>48866584
Anon will experience true regret.
>>
>>48866540
Include the gods into this condemnation and you have and ally.
>>
>>48866584
Then I hope he takes ALL of the damage soak and environmental protection charms, because the Silent Wind is going in dry.
>>
>>48866446
Check the end of the gauntlet.
>>
>>48866529
>>48866530
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y29FtD3p5V0

>>48866584
Jokes aside I'm going through Adorjan Charms as we speak and while there's stuff for making and breaking emotional ties on the fly there don't seem to be anything specific for your lovers.

There has to be something I'm missing. 'Sides, I bought all that regen in the Cape jumps for a reason.
>>
>>48866584
The Exalted who accidentally discovered Demon-Wracking Shout (from killing her original fetish soul when she was a Primordial) literally spent the entire rest of his life trying desperately to find a way to get Adorjan to hate him. He was not successful.
>>
>>48866634
Kimbery has a bunch of charms dealing with love (including one that makes it so it's impossible to convince you your loved one did something bad or betrayed you.)
>>
What are the best early chain Luck perks that aren't from The Sims?
>>
>>48866611
I don't know what's at the end of the gauntlet, but the homebrew Aether Charms are for Dragonbloods, and the gauntlet is for mortals.
>>
>>48866671
>homebrew Aether Charms
These are actually a thing? Got a link to them?
>>
>>48866731
Check last thread.
>>
>>48866731
http://ninjasensei.wikidot.com/aether-charms
>>
So I've seen hints but nothing definitive. Can you take non-pod companions into jumps without importing as pure drop ins?
>>
>>48866634
The big two are Tragic Love Amusement and Broken Soul Wisdom. Those two together are where the "Adorjan loving you is awful" comes from. Tragic Love Amusement lets her instantly fall in love with anyone at will, and makes it so that she gets a bonus when performing actions that harm those she loves. Broken Soul Wisdom drive people insane, and can only be used on someone that the user loves.
>>
>>48866742
Yeah, I read something about Aether charms there, but didn't realise someone actually made homebrew for it.

>>48866760
Cool, thank you.
>>
>>48866671
Also, not true. It just gives greater benefits for Dragon-blooded.

Gaunlet's Gauntlet:
>4. ThoseofyouwhotakeIt’saKeybl…havethechancetolearntheAetherInitiationcanlearn thecharmsthattheymeettheprerequisitesfor.
>>
>>48866779
Yes. That is the natural state of Companions. They won't get any CP or freebies unless you import them, but you can always bring Companions with you into a jump so long as you don't want them to have a background in that world.
>>
>>48866779
Yes.
>>
I have heard that D&D has rules for Sci fi settings, are there any Sci fi D&D settings that are worth making a jump for?
>>
I've got a hot date!

I need 50 perks that let me talk to girls
>>
>>48866822
Spelljammer.
>>
>>48866822
Not really, no. They're all bad third party stuff.

>>48866853
That's not sci-fi, that's just magic in space.
>>
>>48866540
>that exalts are superhumans and every last one of them deserves to be freed from the Great Curse
FTFY.
>>
>>48866871
>That's not sci-fi, that's just magic in space.
So basically half of "sci-fi" anyway?
>>
In regards to the Infernal jump whose ready to NTR the Ebon Dragon?
>>
>>48866871
>magic in space
Space age fantasy is good too.
>>
>>48866939
Not really. There's plenty of science fiction that's not set in space.
>>
>>48866959
...Any other situation, and I'd call that worst fetish.

But it's the Ebon Dragon, so who gives a fuck. Go ahead.

Scarlet's still a shit waifu though.
>>
>>48866871
>that's just magic in space

It's basically as close to D&D sci-fi as you're gonna get
>>
>>48866959
Why? The Ebon Dragon is the hero Creation deserves, to bring well earned suffering to those shitty gods and those impudent mortals.
>>
>>48866959
The funny thing is that, per the rules of Exquisite Bride Obsession, he'll actually reward you for doing so. He'll murder the shit out of you for it, but at the same time he'll recognize that it was actually pretty funny and lower your Torment in response.
>>
>>48866936
Only Solars. Lunars, Sidereals, and Dragonborn are all traitors.
>>
>>48866936
They deserve it. They deserve as many curses as you can bile onto them, for that matter. Every, last, one.
>>
>>48867003
>implying the Ebon Dragon won't make it worse by definition.
>>
File: 1468353869121.jpg (29KB, 330x327px) Image search: [Google]
1468353869121.jpg
29KB, 330x327px
>>48866959
The Scarlet Empress is a bitch and one of the reasons why Dragonbloods have a reputation for massive harems.
>>
>>48867019
Nah. Solars are the most shitty of all exalted, to the point that even the other exalts hate their guts and want to kill them.

They die last, but it's only going to be after continuous torture for over a thousand years due to the end of their natural lifespans, and even then, they must die believing that all the other exalts are alive and happy, laughing at then for how pathetic and worthless their life is.

The other exalts would have all long since been eradicated, but that's besides the point that solars deserve to die cursing themselves for ever having been born.
>>
>>48867037
That's why you make her your pet. Or the personal plaything of your demons when you're a Devil Tiger.
>>
>>48867073
Do you wear a lot of eyeliner?
>>
>>48867073
I can sense you masturbating while you write this.
>>
>>48867076
I mean, I guess if you want? Not really my thing but you do you.
>>
>>48866495
The earth has places that are natural nuclear reactors, though they operate slowly. Most are defunct at this point. There are two places where fission is ongoing. No one is crazy enough to try to mine those spots for fear that they might do something wrong and kick it up a notch, since at the moment it is a process that is going barely faster than the geological time scale.

Pollute like humans? Volcanoes put what humanity produces in the shade. Meteors and asteroids have caused mass extinctions. Hell, ice ages happen regularly on a geological time scale and lead to mass extinctions as well - we're slowly coming OUT of one, and we were nearly victims of the last ice age as well.
>>
>>48867158
What are those places senpai?
>>
>>48867024
Worse is better for a place that shitty, because making it any more terrible than it already is can only serve as a deserved punishment for the things that live there.
>>
>>48867181
The most famous one is the Oklo uranium deposit, in Gabon. It's been going on for some two billion years. Physicists actually used it to test whether the strength of nuclear reactions has varied significantly over time, by analyzing its nuclear waste. It has not. Which sounds like it would be obvious, but proving it was actually a really important piece of information for various theories about the fine structure of physics.
>>
Influx of edge ahoy, when did the razor factory start hiring.
>>
>>48867272
About last week, it seems.
>>
Is there anything else like Stars and Stones in jumpchain?
>>
Would Solars and Abyssals have to be rolled into one jump?
>>
>>48867272
>>48867285
Our shitposter seems to have a real, actual dislike of Exalted, so any time people talk about it and they're not biting the charm baiting, he switches over to talking about how much he hates it and wants to destroy it and torture everyone in it.

>>48867308
Nah. You just put in a clause about redemption, detailing how you want to handle it if at all.

I think a bigger issue is Solar/Lunar, because people are definitely going to want to pick up their mate or import a companion as one. So the jumpmaker for those two would have to agree to allow it and put in the mechanics for it (probably something like directing you to the other jump for that option)
>>
File: 1365363352794.gif (144KB, 126x126px) Image search: [Google]
1365363352794.gif
144KB, 126x126px
>>48867338
>Jumper takes both the Solar and Lunar jump.
>Designates themselves as their own Lunar mate.
>>
>>48867338
>shitposter
>charm baiting
This thread will call anything bait and trolling these days, won't it? Are we so starved for real trolls that this level of delusional paranoia is even necessary?
>>
>>48867308
No, they are definitely different enough to have separate jumps.
>>
>>48867413
Fuck off powerwanker.
>>
>>48867338
>>48867413
>>48867429
>samefagging and falseflagging
>>
>>48867338
>>48867424
Speaking of Abyssals, what happens to their Charmset when they're redeemed? Do they convert to their Solar mirrors, or do they retain the Abyssal versions?
>>
>>48866445
They're still writing that one up, right?
>>
>>48867453
Convert to Solar mirrors.
>>
>>48867451
>Act like a victim
>Attack yourself
>Claim a third post is part of your wank.
Nice strategy.
>>
>>48867489
>Continuing to falseflag
>>
>>48867338
>Nah. You just put in a clause about redemption, detailing how you want to handle it if at all.

I don't know if you couldn't include it, though, considering that redemption is one of the two main paths you can take as an Abyssal. Is it really different enough that it couldn't be a Solar background?
>>
>>48867563
Yes. Their charms function differently and they get to fuck around in the underworld, have different traits etc.
>>
>>48867457
Well that depends there are like 8 different jenkinsverse stories all set loosely in the same universe. Im sure I can find one that is done.
>>
>>48867593
So then "Redemption-seeker" would be better as an Abyssal background if Redemption was allowed. The thing is, that as an Abyssal, your main options are pretty much: "Help kill everything as the Ultimate Edge-lord" or "Regain your Solar splendor with Herculean effort".
>>
>>48867657
Or putz around for ten years and make no significant progress in either.
>>
>>48867657
Eh, you can also just go renegade. Going around murdering Demons, Fae, Slavers, and whatever. Or taking over some spot in the Underworld and starting an empire.
>>
>>48867671
Or start a restraunt chain that takes sin as payment via the adversario perks from actraiser and purify infernals of their evil and corruptions while becoming more demonically powerful yourself.
>>
>>48867073
Go away, Virt.
>>
>>48867704
>Abyssal
>Demonically powerful
Wrong splat. Abyssals are ghosts/zombies/vampires. Infernals are the demons.
>>
>>48867719
Fuck why must my plans always fail due to splats. Forgive my ignorance.

So would purifying them help or not?
>>
>>48867742
Infernals cannot be purified or obtain redemption. They're more fucked than Abyssals on that point.
>>
A better question is how much more charm support Solars, Lunars, and Abyssals have. Is it enough that the custom charm cap could be set higher?
>>
>>48867754
They don't really need to be redeemed though. Infernals can wander off and do whatever much easier than Abyssals.
>>
Are there any items that function as universal magic focuses? If so what are they and were are they from?
>>
>>48867754
Ah well thanks anyway. Guess there is no helping the abyssals for me .
>>
>>48867755
Irrelevant. Custom Charms 6+ are banned across the board.
>>
>>48867826
Lots and lots.
Heres my magic booster list

Sorcery Savant (buffy)
Ensoul (Card captor sakura, used on device)
Ring of power (elemental captain planet)
Refined Spellcasting (Dresden, inactive during jump)
Hybrid from Smite (just lests you channel it through body/weapon)
Mage from Smite (temporary, leaves tired afterwards)
Arcane from smite
Child of Magic (Merlin)
Warring Warlock (Young justice)
Gift of thousand master (negima)
Eye of set (sword and sorcery)
Banner saga Valka
Arcane from Smite
Ring of Erlu Overlord
Demon Seed/ Leaky Limiter (Mushoku Tensei)
High Pool/ Bucket Capacity (Slayers),
The Abyss of Magic (Overlord LN),
Magical Body (Elona),
A cats tail staff elona
Refined Spellcasting /Power to Burn + Soul Source or Denarius Coin (Dresden Files),
Evoker, Spellcaster and Overcharge (Terraria),
Sword of Polaris (Devil Survivor 2),
Mind of A God/ Mage (Smite),
Potential ( Nanoha),
Archmage of High Sorcery/ Renegade Magecraft (Dragonlance),
Grimdarkness (Generic Sburb),
Power of Zeal (Chrono Trigger).
Elder Wand (Harry Potter),
Moonstone (Lone Wolf),
An Arcane Tool/ An Arcane Chamber/ Eye of Set (Sword and Sorcery),
The Golden Stud (Chrono trigger),
Fyora's Rod (Neopets),
Ponce de Leon’s Cane/ Gutenburg's Pen (Libromancer),
Devices + Upgrades (Nanoha),
Demon's Blood Talismans (Slayers),
The Red Hook (Darkest Dungeon),
Angreal or Sa'Angreal (Wheel of Time).
Staff of ages ben 10
Anodyte body ben 10
>>
>>48867851
What do you even do with that much magic?
>>
>>48867872
whatever they want?
>>
>>48867755
They shouldn't get special treatment. If you allowed custom charms for any exalt at this point, they'd blow infernals and terrestrials and sidereals out of the water even more than they already do, and in ways that aren't even canon to the setting.
>>
>>48866459
And why is that, o good sir?

I mean, aside from the "kills everything she touches" aspect.
>>
>>48867872
Anything I want. Basically if you get enough magic your imagination is your only limit. Im not sure Im at that point yet though.
>>
>>48865036
>You may instead take with you a woman
Nice. Is she all a mortal can be? (Essence 3, Emerald Circle Sorcerer, Terrestrial MA, I think all that should be possible with a splintered gale+ all hypothetical upgrades?)

And more importantly, there needs to be a NO BACKSIES clause so Adorjan cannot reabsorb her for the experiences/lols/whatever.
>>
File: 1470065608827.gif (783KB, 398x232px) Image search: [Google]
1470065608827.gif
783KB, 398x232px
>>48867872
nuke em
nuke em all
>>
>>48865036
>Unable to speak
>Asked to accompany you
How does that work?
>>
>>48867755
Just use one of the perks that lets you make custom powers in existing systems.
>>
>>48867998
>points at the jumper
>makes a pleading look
>>
>>48868052
Charms aren't magic so none of them would work.
>>
File: HegratheTyphoonofCuddles.gif (73KB, 800x733px) Image search: [Google]
HegratheTyphoonofCuddles.gif
73KB, 800x733px
>>48867935
I'm not sure she comes with Enlightened Essence on her own, actually. The charm mentions that the Splinters only get the non-magical traits I guess Adorjan could have an upgrade giving her that, but it doesn't seem to be included in the description...

I do know she comes with "maximum human rating in all traits", which would includes Essence 3 as well as 5s in every ability and attribute (10 for wp).

So even if she doesn't, it should be easy enough to teach her.

>And more importantly, there needs to be a NO BACKSIES clause so Adorjan cannot reabsorb her for the experiences/lols/whatever.
Oh right. Good point, I should put that in. Probably put it in the notes.

>>48867998
She's really, really good at sign/body language.

>>48868073
A really convincing pleading look.
>>
>>48867998
>The person looks pleadingly at you, as if they wish to accompany you.

"Do you want to follow along with me?" Asked the jumper.

>A look of joy passes over their face as they nod their head.

"Ok then come along," Jumper says, "We have much to do."
>>
File: confused archen.gif (217KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
confused archen.gif
217KB, 500x281px
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon question.

Does choosing an all-male or all-female species let us swap to that gender for free? It's bugged me for a while.
>>
>>48868114
I'd say sure, but I also don't have any authority.
>>
So SB has finished their Bleach jump, and wow it's a bland and unbalanced piece of crap. On the plus side they managed to reflect canon perfectly and made Quincies completely outdo everyone else for powers.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/125qRcKrxJrkkf9-BoqFpSE_dwQF_EArpT4jObj1sMog/mobilebasic?pli=1#cmnt_ref26
They even have a four way hybrid option available, so you don't even have to give a shit about choosing a race to go with, and no drawback cap means you can effectively buy up everything.
>>
Would having a shit ton of Intelligence/Charisma perks increase your spell slots for a D&D Wiz/Sorc?
>>
>>48868325
Who cares?
>>
>>48868325
So now there are two shitty Bleach jumps, someone should make a good one in protest.
>>
>>48868333
Yes? You get bonus spells for higher Intelligence/Charisma.
>>
>>48868325
I mean, isn't this the ideal bleach jump though? It's basically perfect when you realize that bleach is garbage.
>>
>>48868333
How do D&D stats even work for a Jumper, anyway? Do you just have them represent what bullshit you're capable of or have them as some sort of separate stats from your other abilities?
>>
>>48868432
I would imagine your ability score would be based on your capabilities.
>>
>>48868432
Stats are representative of raw ability. But the way they scale is frankly really strange, since I remember 18 int is classified as supra-intelligence.
>>
>>48868401
>>48868432
Why would they be seperate? They're just physical/mental stats, same as for any bullshit we're capable of.
>>
Made a Stand. Shouldn't be too overpowered.
http://pastebin.com/EewQZjPM
Now do I have to buy the Perk, or is buying the Arrowhead and using it on myself enough?
>>
>>48868557
Buy the perk if you designed the stand, Arrow head would be something random you have no control over.
>>
>>48868601
They still have to design it OOC, dumbass.
>>
>>48868637
There are tools for rolling a stand anon.
Thread posts: 514
Thread images: 47

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.