[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever been in a situation where you had to choose between

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: HomiesOverHoes.jpg (20KB, 274x299px) Image search: [Google]
HomiesOverHoes.jpg
20KB, 274x299px
Have you ever been in a situation where you had to choose between tabletop and sex?

If so, what did you choose?
>>
>>48844151
Sex... sex every time
>>
File: 4-inches.png (18KB, 400x393px) Image search: [Google]
4-inches.png
18KB, 400x393px
>>48844151
Table top, I was dating the girl and her sex drive far outstripped mine by a long way.
she had no sister, but she did have a best friend...
>>
>>48844151

is there time before the planned day? has nobody shown up yet and nobody told me they're on their way? "gonna be late guys go ahead and start without me" for sex.

is it literally during the game? am I the GM? "yeah uh let's take a break here guys, i'll catch up in a bit" and sex again

they knew my struggle, at least.
>>
>>48844151
Given we're adults and know where it's coming from we usually just agree to wait until our friends have gone home, OP.
>>
>>48844151
Had that dilemma twice; once I chose gaming and once I chose sex. Both were good choices. Not all sex is great sex, and great gaming can occasionally be better than bad sex.
>>
>>48844151
I can have sex any night of the week, I can only tabletop one, if that.

Easy choice.
>>
>>48845809
Sure you can.
>>
>>48844151
I have two friends, both are in realtionships.
>Friend A, schedules ahead of things and prioritises. Example, he wont spend time with his GF on Thursday since thats his tabletop day. However he wont table top Saturday and Sunday because thats his day for his GF. If he has to see his GF he will tell truth.
>Friend B, decides last minute what to do. Literally lies about seeing GF to friends and lies to GF about seeing friends to table top.

Which is better i ask thee? Be like friend A and not like friend B.
>>
>>48845840
Never heard of prostitutes before?
>>
>>48845889
A definitely.
>>
I live with my gf. Pretty much any night gaming means I'll be back too late for sex. Not sayimg we do it every night but gaming removes the possibility. I plan my one big monthly game around her time of the month lol.
>>
I don't need to make that choice, my girlfriend is in my group
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.