[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be an adult green dragon >find a cosy decrepid tower in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 2317067540_7339fc65d5.jpg (130KB, 500x314px) Image search: [Google]
2317067540_7339fc65d5.jpg
130KB, 500x314px
>be an adult green dragon
>find a cosy decrepid tower in a nice forest, there are even some gold coins to admire
>intend to keep a low profile in order to avoid larger predators out there
>plan is to regularly hunt and eat forest fauna, get big and own the world in a century or two

a) a group of adventurers shows up, asking all sorts of annoying questions, but is not really hostile

b) a group of cultists approaches, drooling over your greatness and wanting to enlist you in their Dragon cult to do baddie things (and perhaps get some gold?)

>Wat do
>>
A) Annoy them back with all sorts of ambiguous answers, make sure they realize that THEY barged in YOUR lair unasked and unannounced.

B) Cultists don't tell you what to do, they can fawn over you all they want but they don't call the shots. Also tell them to piss off if (A) was asking about (B).
>>
>>48825623
Be double evil and set up the adventurers to get rid of the pesky cultists.
>>
>>48825623
>a) a group of adventurers shows up, asking all sorts of annoying questions, but is not really hostile
This isn't worth waking up over.

>b) a group of cultists approaches, drooling over your greatness and wanting to enlist you in their Dragon cult to do baddie things (and perhaps get some gold?)
Keep sleeping.
>>
>>48825623
A) That's cool and all that guys but you're trespassing my home and I want to rest.

B) What's in it for me?
>>
>>48825623
A) You guys its all good, but stand in a line. Its 5gp a question (adventurers are so damn cheap when it comes to knowledge so 5gp is reasonable).
B) Get out if you got no gold to give me as a gift.
>>
>>48825623
>A)
Answer their first few questions, get bored, and offer to teach them some dragon-like bullshit if they're willing to say there's nothing in the tower but cobwebs and make sure no one comes back so you're not bothered. Make sure it's something useful to them so they'll keep their end of the deal

>b)
Tell them to fuck off. I'm above working with some pesky cultists, especially when they don't have me as their top dragon. The adventurers at least don't want me to draw attention to myself before I'm ready.

Though offer them some powers if they'll leave you alone except to bring you willing females to make a dragonborn army with. :^|
>>
File: GreenDragon.jpg (7MB, 1200x5568px) Image search: [Google]
GreenDragon.jpg
7MB, 1200x5568px
>be an adult green dragon
>>
>>48825623
a) And what makes you think I'm the one to ask? Am I the Lizard of Oz now?
b) Have any of you even seen a dragon before?
>>
>>48829300
>2% Human ate Dragon
Kek made my day man.
>>
>>48829300
>Doesn't have all dragons descending from Io
>>
>>48825623
1. Always make an example on the shiniest one, you know nonchalantly rip him asunder, before you speak **any** world.

2. ThunderousVoice.mp3

3. The cultists most likely donot have deep rooted ties. They are more like a detachment so I'd consider them an amusement toy.
Adventurers on the other hand can be very cunning. I always like to employ a bit of infiltration in their ranks (they'll be needing a new companion after all - see #1) and figure out the real deal.

Just remember who the dragon is and you really can't go wrong here. You must be a young adult green to have these questions...
>>
>>48825623
A) Speak a completely fake language I made up for this occasion

B) obliterate them post haste
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.