[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Malifaux General - Orgasmic Wooden Doll Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 313
Thread images: 49

File: tfw 10-0 opponent.jpg (288KB, 600x601px) Image search: [Google]
tfw 10-0 opponent.jpg
288KB, 600x601px
Books;
https://mega.nz/#F!M9dyDTrI!eNYCwqvg4iPWy_z-M0P9dw

Book 1 - Basic Rules and first wave of updated (from 1st edition of malifaux) models
Book 2 - Second wave of updated models
Book 3 - Campaign system and new M2E models

Through the Breach Fated Almanac - Basic rules for the RPG set in Malifaux
Through the Breach Fatemaster Almanac - GM stuff for the RPG

>What is Malifaux?
Malifaux is a 32mm Skirmish Tabletop game, with a focus on completing several different objectives, while denying your opponent their objectives.
New Gaining Grounds Tournament Rules:
http://themostexcellentandawesomeforumever-wyrd.com/topic/114900-gaining-grounds-2016/

Still looking for super cool anon to scan new book

old thread here >>48773368, has some of the new gremlin/ten thunders/ resser cards
>>
File: Arcanist Up0.jpg (6MB, 2988x5312px) Image search: [Google]
Arcanist Up0.jpg
6MB, 2988x5312px
reposting another anon's link:

Asami and Reva Cards.
https://mega.nz/#!zFVSRBxI!R_vCkI7qTm-DKWkIJb-CmP3gg0V2f8FiyBzFyfcNV8k

>>48822023
>>
File: draugr.jpg (179KB, 651x931px) Image search: [Google]
draugr.jpg
179KB, 651x931px
Could anyone with the book post the cards for the Draugr and Archie?
>>
Can someone do the reva and asami stuff on neverborn box ? and if possible take pic of bandersnatch from book ?
>>
>>48824018
And the goyro
>>
>>48825170
And the everything, while you're at it.
>>
Calm down guys, again a scan will come in due time. Just gotta be patient.

How about we get an actual topic going, instead of begging for stuff. Like...how did your last game go? who did you play with an against? what was the final score? any memorable moments?
>>
>>48825617
I once had Huggy walk around with Seamus' hat all game long chasing down the Copycat Killer. 'Twas adorable.
>>
>>48825648
that is pretty funny. I love how seamus games sometimes become a scrum for the hat.
>>
>>48825617
My last game was interference me using dreamer against a Ramos player, quick murder and frame for murder were scored by the both of us in full by turn 2. Highlight of the game for me was a doppleganger beating Joss to death with his own axe
>>
>>48826016
Heh, so it was a 10-10 draw?
>>
>>48826123
oh forgot to actually say who won, it was really close but I won 10-9 in the end, he was a bit careless with how close some of his models were to the center and I managed to pull them in to the middle and stop him from claiming two quaters that turn.
I love beckoners.
>>
>>48822971
>>I'm curious - are there any reasons to take ox-mages in Marcus crew? With this upgrades.

Well, one with the upgrade to add a tome to his main attack is always a solid anti armor/utility choice. The Malifaux Raptor can make anyone a beast for the rest of the game, barring condition removal. Though I'm not sure I could justify 3 in a Marcus crew, and I love playing with all three normally.
>>
>>48825617
I got my first game in with Nellie.

Flank Deployment
Guard the Stash
Convict Labor (Neverborn), Leave Your Mark (Guild), Exhaust Their Forces (Neverborn), Set Up (Guild - Nekima), Inspection

Nellie w/ Delegation, Guild Funds, Misleading Headlines
Printing Press
Fiona w/ Wrath of the Guild
Grimwell
Death Marshal
Austringer
Warden
2x Reporters

Lilith w/ Beckon Malifaux, Wings of Darkness
Primordial Magic
Nekima w/ True Mother, Rapid Growth
Scion of Black Blood
Black Blood Shaman
Young Nephilim
2x Tots

The Neverborn went heavy to my right with only a Shaman and Tot going left. I put Nellie, Austringer, Press dead center with the Warden left, a Reporter on either flank, and the rest to the right.

I drew a pretty bonkers opening hand (13, 13, 12, 11, 9, 7) so I wanted to make the most of it. I used evidence, cards, and ran the minions around to drag out my opponent's activations. Austringer managed to pop a Tot, too. After all his models had gone I had Nellie, Fiona and Grimwell. Nellie and Fiona were a bit out of range to do their thing, so Grimwell walked up and used Doctor's Orders twice to reposition them. Fiona double walked to get in range of the Scion. Nellie walked and then hit the Scion with Scathing Review, which triggered Fiona's Your Fight is With Me. Since the Scion had gone, Fiona had + to attack and damage, so I hit him for 5 and Head Trauma. Now Nellie could easily hit him with Incite and Propaganda, which made the Scion slow and let Fiona hit him again to finish him off. Off to a good start.
>>
>>48827209
I won initiative and did the Printing Press into Nellie chain to give her evidence, make Fiona and Grimwell fast and fail to review Nekima. Nekima jumped on Fiona and did some mean things to her, but thanks to Fiona touching severe terrain and some soulstones, she stayed standing. Fiona smacked Nekima around and went defensive. Fiona then proceeded to tank the Young and a hit from Lilith without going down. The nearby Reporter quietly walked past and dropped a marker for Leave Your Mark. The left Reporter interviewed her opposite tot, making it slow. Warden helped score Guard the Stash by being the only model near it.

I won initiative again(!) and chained Printing Press into Nellie, healing Fiona and inciting the Young while hitting it with propaganda for slow and a push away from the action. I forced the Young to activate. Fiona tried to wail on Nekima but flipped horribly and went defensive again. Nekima brought Fiona to hard to kill again, thanks to prevention. Death Marshal waltzed up to Lilith and shoved her into a box. Pukeworm made my right reporter insignificant. Reporter proceeded to interview the Pukeworm into Grimwell's range. BBS tried to heal Nekima and failed. Grimwell Lobotomized the Pukeworm. Tot walked and hit my left reporter for 4. Reporter failed to interview. Austringer delivered orders to the Marshal for Leave Your Mark. Warden failed to shoot the tot. I scored Leave Your Mark and Guard the Stash.
>>
>>48827227
I won initiative again(!!) and tried to go Printing Press into Nellie, but black jokered the Press' ability. Nekima pasted Fiona finally then black jokered her damage on the Death Marshal. Nellie his Nekima with Scathing Review, Propaganda to slow her and push towards Grimwell, and made Grimwell fast. Young Nephilim charged Grimwell and after some crazy lucky flips managed to hit him 6 times and kill him. Marshal and right Reporter dropped markers near Nekima and walked away. BBS started to head for the other stash marker. Warden killed the Tot with his claw, but black blood finished my reporter. Austringer hit the Young for 3. I scored Stash and Set Up (got a 3rd marker from Nellie's evidence)

I won initiative again (!!!) and hit Nekima with Propaganda, pushing her away, Propaganda on the Young, making it slow and pushing it, and Inciting it. Young activated and walked. Reporter interviewed Nekima, pushing her further away, and schemed. Nekima activated and walked. Death Marshal let Lilith out of the box (Lilith RJ) and promptly stuffed her back in there. BBS made it to the stash marker. Warden punched him away from it. I scored Leave Your Mark and Stash.

10-0 on my first Nellie game. She does so much crazy stuff, love her ability to support her friends and frustrate her enemies. Fiona is surprisingly tanky with Df7, heals, and hard to kill.
>>
>>48827209
>>48827227
>>48827243
Nice batrep!
Much appreciated.
>>
Thats what you get for taking shajt list with neverborn - if he had a doppler - prety no brainer with nekima he could have folk up yor initiative huge way
>>
>>48827783
That's what I suggested, as well as not getting caught up in murder over scoring VPs. He was so busy trying to put down my henchmen that he didn't bother scoring VPs.
>>
>>48827209
>>48827227
>>48827243
Ja, cheers for the report.

Thought about how she plays?
Lynchpins?
Power moves?
Your smart moves/ opponetn's missed opportunities?
Any crewsubstitutions you might try next time?
>>
>>48827861
The little suite of Df buffs and H2K is pretty nice.
Tying up Nekima for a few turns is decent, even if your opponent maybe focused on finishing that fight a bit too much.

I had a demo/ second game recently. The guy teaching me wasn't taking the tactical side too seriously, which is what let me do this, but it's a nice shuffle anyway.
I took a Freikorps tracker, accidentally let it get charged by [can't remember] but survived with barely a scratch. Lillith with blade follows up, Trapper barely survives.
Activate the trapper, discard for (0) Retreat to Cover to push 4" out of engagement, then fire twice on + with the Repostition 3" Push trigger to do a bit of chip damage and push away from the charge around a corner and closer to support.
Also, 28" Focused shooting when the rifle has + built in is crazy handy.
>>
>>48827988
Nellie plays a good positioning game. She can reposition enemies, slow them, reposition models with Hot of the Presses, make your models fast, and push herself with a (0). Evidence fuels a lot of her kit, but she will have a hard time getting more than 2 per turn without spending her own AP (Scathing Review gives evidence and is a Ca7, so it's very reliable) or your opponent cooperating by interacting within 8" or hitting her with her Df trigger.

The only must-have I think she has is her totem. The Malifaux Child has promise given her upgrade to remove merc taxes, but the Printing Press gives you easy evidence and a chain activation in addition to +1 hand size, which is crazy considering how many discard abilities only Nellie has.

Fiona is pretty gross with Nellie given all the Wp duels the latter forces to trigger the former's Your Fight is with Me. The power move of doing Incite/Scathing Review to trigger a Fiona attack that triggers Head Trauma to put the enemy on a - to Wp duels and using Propaganda 3 times to make Fiona attack 3 more times, potentially hitting 3 different models if you trigger Wide Swing, plus 1/3/4 damage from Propaganda.

There's also just using your activation to push off a scheme marker and give 3 of your models Fast.

I was able to keep Fiona standing by healing her and preventing damage to keep her above that hard to kill threshold. In addition, Fiona had Df7 from nearby terrain and took Defensive Stance every turn to keep her alive. Fiona locked up a stash marker and occupied almost the entire enemy crew. It also helped that my opponent kept trying to kill Fiona instead of Exhausting her or going after the other Stash Marker. But, you know how Nekima can be.

I want to try Nellie with more mercs. Hannah and the Freikorps could be interesting to get me an 8 card hand and more Wp fuckery. A Trapper/Austringer gunline would be horrific as well. Nellie and the Crossroads Seven would be fun as well.
>>
Is there a way to change an order on Wyrd's store before it's fulfilled?
>>
>>48828238
Contact customer service, see if they can help you out.
>>
>>48828269
Sent an email. Thanks
>>
File: masters updated.jpg (1MB, 1998x1590px) Image search: [Google]
masters updated.jpg
1MB, 1998x1590px
>>
>>48829410
Why are Arcanist such bitches and refuse to share?
>>
>>48829659
Part of the high and mighty, think their better then you stick.

The real question is why Ten Thunders are such sloots.
>>
How difficult do you think it'd be to homebrew pursuits in TTB? Some of the Gamin abilities are begging for an elementalist-style class
>>
>>48829874
Not hard at all. Balancing it might be a bit trickier.
>>
>>48828175
>The power move of doing Incite/Scathing Review to trigger a Fiona attack that triggers Head Trauma to put the enemy on a - to Wp duels and using Propaganda 3 times to make Fiona attack 3 more times

Is "Your fight is with me!" once per turn per enemy, or just a flat once per turn? Is there some precedent on Smell Fear or whatever the Rogue Necro has about how to read that kind of ability?

It seems like Nellie's crew is a very target rich environment for Hannah, and Death Marshals are already in faction for that sweet Wp 8 Pine Box. Envy and Lust would be pretty exciting too, and Bishop double teaming something with Phiona is probably total overkill but my god the damage those two would put out in a turn.

I think a Pathfinder would also be tons of fun with Phiona. Push traps into guys and then "Look out!" into mini-charges.
>>
>>48828520
>>48828269
Welp. Their response was that they shipped the order. Guess it's time to do Ebay and try to find somebody willing to trade or sell a Reva
>>
>>48830111
It's once per turn, but you can use Propaganda to make a friendly model take an attack on the poor schmuck.
>>
>>48830150
theres been reports of some mistakes with gencon orders, some people who ordered sandeep were getting reva instead.
you might get (un))Lucky
>>
Can someone put up all of zipps and the sky pirate upgrades?
>>
>>48830706
Fingers crossed. I ordered Nellie and Wild Ones. I can probably make a bit of my money back on the Wild Ones, at the least
>>
>>48830817
I've been tempted by guild for a while, Nellie + the wild ones pushed me over the edge.
My gencon order's at least in the country now so only a couple more days to wait.
>>
>>48830995
>the wild ones
Is that the new Outcast Bandit box?
>>
>>48831013
the McCabe box.
>>
>>48830706
>ordered Sandeep
>estimated to be delivered tomorrow
>read this
Well fuck...
>>
>>48830706
Well Wyrd's customer service is baller, and I would actually be excited to get Reva even if it meant waiting for Sandeep
>>
File: 1454344510767.jpg (486KB, 1060x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1454344510767.jpg
486KB, 1060x1600px
>tfw too poor to go to GenCon
>tfw still no scans
>>
>>48831628
We'll get the whole thing when Wyrd releases the PDF in September. Right guys?
>>
My most amusing games are always against gremlins.

Game 1:
Von Schill vs Ophelia.

Activation 1: Focus, shoot at Burt Jebsen. Black Joker, he cheats in a ram for the counter attack. Red Joker. Freikorps Trapper is now at 1 or 2. Trixibelle shakes her butt at him and makes him commit seppukku by jumping off his sniper nest.

Burt Jebsen went on to do 20 damage without ever making an attack action to include counter attacking and killing Von Schill for failing a Disengaging strike.

Game 2:

My McMourning vs my buddies Brewmaster...

I finally kill the guy and he just smiles and says "There must always be one!" then proceeds to lock down five Canine Remains and three Flesh Constructs in an eternal drinking contest while Shinobi and Performers (who were painted like April O'neil and the Turtles) dance around and win the game.
>>
>>48829659
I still think Wong should be dual faction arcanist.
>>
>>48833531
I think the prerequisite to be in the arcanist faction is to be Ramos' bitch, by that logic I don't understand why hoffman isn't dual faction either
>>
>>48830150
I have a Reva box (minus thick Shieldbearer) I'm trying to trade.
>>48831986
>September
Doesn't it usually take those fucks half a year after the physical release to drop a PDF?
>>
>>48834370
>thick Shieldbearer
pics
>>
So I have enough guilders to get a vintage master model. Don't want to play Hamelin, not truly interested in Misaki, Play outcast.

Do I go for something and sell it (which one?) or is this telling me to stick it into another fiction (like pick up Perdita's box for new sculpt Papa Loco for jack).
>>
>>48834411
Haven't assembled, it's in queue.
Bottom right.
>>
I got my order in today so I'm just going to leave this here before I head out to give my friend his part.

http://imgur.com/a/6dWB0
>>
File: 1471027155601.jpg (5MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
1471027155601.jpg
5MB, 5312x2988px
>>48834411
>>48834900
>>
>>48835030
>http://imgur.com/a/6dWB0
You're a saint you are.
>>
>>48835030
Could you redo the sun quiang pic, its kind of blurry.
>>
>>48835030
Now this is pod racing
>>
>>48835030
Thank you based anon!

I was worried the undead bandits would be relegated to Parker, they look like pretty fun scheme runners capable of holding their own.
>Draugr
Guess I need my Soulbound upgrades after all. Can't wait for these guys.
>Wisp
Bummed they aren't undead, really sweet sculpts.
>>
>>48835464
Based on that pic, the model is going to look really sweet.
>>
>>48835819
They aren't really useful to Levi anyway and if they had been undead they would have made Titania very vulnerable to Lady J/Student of Sinew.
>>
How in the fuck does that Bandersnatch work?
>>
>>48836526
Its a very weak minion that can pull things in closer and force enemies to attack itself. But it can also bury itself and make these weak attacks FROM AN ENEMY MODEL. Meaning it can pull your enemies together and force them to attack each other.
>>
>>48836080
Yea, but they look cool.
>>
>>48836555

I don't see how it nominates what it measures attacks from--unless the Shadow Lair Upgrade card (which is missing from that leak) specifies how targeting works.
>>
>>48836625
What? I'm just saying they shouldn't have been undead.

So far the most interesting thing from these reveals is the fact Yokai can use poison to teleport. Shenlong and Brewmaster will get some good use out of these guys by having them teleport over walls for charges and shit or to do rapid interacting thanks to that 0.
>>48836680
Yes, it does. It was in one of the older leaks already. It has an ability that applies shadow lair upgrade to an enemy model, which then has the rest of the text.
>>
>>48836709

Ahh ok, I just missed that leak.
>>
>>48836709
I'm saying I would have liked them to be as they'd be awesome to field. Not disagreeing with your reasoning, not even speaking to it really.
>>
>>48835030
>26 views
All those people begging for spoilers and they ain't even here to enjoy it.
>>
>>48832610
Aren't fish Cunard's immune to willpower duties during thier activation?
Shouldn't they have just wrecked?>>48833617
Pretty sure Rasputina can barely stand ramos. Iirc she nearly kills Joss for delivering a message from him in one of the first books.
>>
Those rougarous seem awesome for marcus. Between pack leader and howl, so many free attacks.

How would the extra attacks from pack leader and challenge of the alpha work? Assuming a model was in melee range and failed.
>>
>>48834900
>>48834370
Sorry, had to go to work. Suppose I could always get a thick shieldbearer later if I felt the need. If you're interested in Nellie we could probably work something out when I get my order in (if I don't get 'lucky')
>>
>>48835030
>Sand in my Eyes
I am glad to see pocket sand gets the precense it deserves
>>
I got into this game by grabbing a bunch of TT models off of Ebay. So far I have Lucas's box, Misaki's box, the Lone Swordsman, and Yamaziki. I am planning on grabbing Jorogumos and Guil Hounds. What else would be a good to grab for both masters?
>>
File: 1470944691920.png (329KB, 372x570px) Image search: [Google]
1470944691920.png
329KB, 372x570px
>>48835464
I'll see about redoing it, though the book belongs to that friend I mentioned and he has it now.

>>48837533
Shrug, not everyone can be on at one time, it's double that now.
>>
>>48838667
Shenlong's box, or at least Sensei Yu. Some TT brothers, either archers or snipers for some shooting.
>>
>>48838667
The Dawn Serpent is a beefy minion for McCabe to reactivate and a good target for Misaki to send attacks to with the Misdirection upgrade as he has a solid healing ability.

>>48838999
Seconding Ten Thunder Brothers, amazing for their points, so jealous 10T some times.
>>
Who is more fun with Molly: Rogue Necromancy or Yin?
>>
>>48835030
Thank you so much!!!
>>
>>48839709
Take both, they have different roles.
>>
>>48835030

Thanks man! :)

But now when we have, more or less, all models, what faction will see most change in play?

I think that guild is at first place. Now they have so many new options :) Neli is pure control master and all other nem models bring so many changes.
What's your opinion?
>>
>>48842096
Agreed. Nellie Cockroach brings an entirely new playstyle to the Guild, and the other releases might strengthen some of their weaker masters (Thralls are no-brainers for Lucius, Recruiters can keep LadyJ & Co alive).
>>
>>48825617
Can't remember the upgrades or details of the game, but it was the Viktorias, 3 ronin, student of conflict, Taelor, and Vanessa and all I remember was going through my fate deck twice due to getting the dash in then strike-strike and dash out combo with everyone in it and flipping shit damage.

When I started Malifaux, I was so bad with the Viktorias, I'm really glad I was able to improve with them.
>>
File: image.jpg (424KB, 1600x1077px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
424KB, 1600x1077px
What's the difference between this box and the other rail crew box?
>>
None... just the optic. The one posted is the old 1.5 layout.
>>
>>48843534
Thats the 1.5 packaging, it comes with first edition stat cards.
>>
>>48843634
The cards have been updated unless you find a box that's been sitting on the shelf for ages. If it has a M2e sticker you're good to go.
>>
File: $_35.jpg (18KB, 262x300px) Image search: [Google]
$_35.jpg
18KB, 262x300px
>>48843534
>>48843634
>>48844103
For example this box has the M2E sticker in the bottom right corner so it has the new cards.
>>
File: 1471161315457.png (1MB, 1022x574px) Image search: [Google]
1471161315457.png
1MB, 1022x574px
>>48835030

Thanks, anon. You're a big guy.
>>
File: Squiggly approves.png (253KB, 500x632px) Image search: [Google]
Squiggly approves.png
253KB, 500x632px
>>48835030
Awesome stuff buddy. Many thanks.
>>
>>48841512
Alrighty. Shameless bump to ask if Tear of the Gorgon is worth the 3ss.
>>
Has anyone managed to share a copy of Into the Steam for Through the Breach yet?
>>
>>48844969
If I wasn't inept and completely unaware of how to remove watermarks without paying cash, I'd share it
>>
>>48844194
I didn't realize that they used the old layout for M2E as well. Does Wyrd still do their card trade in program?
>>
>>48844738
Yes if you have nothing better to spend it on. Having a full pool is usually better.
>>
File: Leveticus.jpg (145KB, 1240x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Leveticus.jpg
145KB, 1240x1024px
I haven't played a M2e game yet, just gathering supplies for and building a custom Leveticus (resembling the decrepit steampunk necromancer of old).
From reading his associated cards it doesn't look like he plays too similarly, but I'd like to know if there are viable support builds. Like focusing on passing out Blessings of the Unmade melee actions, redirecting attacks to Leveticus for Unmade damage, and on occasion Rebirthing for cards. I know it's not optimal, but I like playing support and I love his whole thing.
>>
>>48835030
Nice, thanks brother.
>>
>>48835030
Kinda disappointed with Archie. Only being able to heal 4 a turn hurts. Especially since he has self damaging stuff. At 13pts I'm not sure how often he'll be a solid choice over two flesh constructs.
>>
>>48850487
I wouldn't directly compare their costs as I don't see them fulfilling the exact same roles.
>>
>>48835030
Y'all gonna make multi sized Draugrs for representing Mutable Form? I hope the box just comes with 3, one of each. I'd buy a bunch.
>>
>>48850487

He's an interesting ranged corpse delivery system for Reva and Nico, has some willpower fun for Seamus, and has Horror for Molly. Plus with the ability to gain upgrades on a henchman body he's neat for schemes that care about that.

Sure he's a lot of points, but he brings some neat options to about half of the Resser masters.
>>
>>48851014

I can see them coming out in a story encounters box with three of each size.
>>
>>48850487
But he can do so much more than the Flesh Constructs. His movement shenanigans are versatile, pushing your own models out of engagement, into position, or tampering with enemy plans. His potential 2 0s, 1 attack, and 2 general actions is going to be hard to ignore. The built in heal trigger can be utilized by obey esque actions to increase staying power after Archie gets his use out of them. It also won't be too hard to pitch upgrades granted from other models, saving the utility of Archie's. I'm pretty excited given the sheer amount of options he grants.
>>
>>48851495
Don't they usually make story encounter models unique releases (the rats, crossroads 7, and transmortis)?
>>
>>48835030
When are these come out, will we have to proxy these for a whole year?
>>
>>48851014
I'm quite disappointed that they are not multi-sized for the Resser lineup artwork. Really hoping Wyrd is gonna fix that.

>>48850487
>hiring Flesh Constructs
>>
>>48852119
That's how it was for the last book. They've been getting better about releasing things quickly, so we can hope.
>>
Got my upgrade order today. Outcast/Arcanist/10T/Gremlin/Resser stuff is spoken for but does anyone need stuff and things?

I appreciate them sending three Metal Gamin cards.
>>
>>48852611
The ink on them is actually made from Arcanist tears.

I thought it was a good touch.
>>
>>48852760
Considering how much anal pounding Colette gave me over my year of playing, I'm ok with Arcanist tears.
>>
>>48850487
With a nurse you can get him up to minimum damage 6. Which is pretty nifty.

Kind of disappointed you can't target your own stuff with the corpse toss. It would have been great to hit a vulture/dog/whatever with it and leave a bunch of corpse counters way upfield.
>>
>>48853188
If you could, he'd be a bit too useful.
As he stands, I think Archie has nice utility with unobtrusive limitations.
>>
>>48852611
I think out of those only Outcasts hasn't been posted.
>>
>>48849305
None of those 3 things exist in the current version of Leveticus, he was made into an immortal relatively mobile character with high chance to hit but shit damage, however ignoring enemy defensive abilities. Unfortunately he was recently nerfed so he's not great at that either.

However he does have an ability that is oftne overlooked, which is that his ranged attack causes allies hit by it to take a free action. Sadly he has no support elements to speak of at the moment.
>>
Okay thinking of a list
Jack Daw, 3 Curses, Twist and Turn, The Push/Immune to Enemy Paralyze one, 2 Stones
Freikorps Specialist 8 stones
Two Nurses, 10 stones
Sloth, 8 Stones
The Guilty, 5 Stones
Lady Ligaea, 4 Stones

This leaves 23 stones for models based on the strategy etc. The idea is the nurses/sloth can heal up everyone, whilst the specialist can remove the downside. The guilty can turn specialist tormented so he can spew flame at whatever the guilty is engaged with and jack can copy it to give one more model tormented.

What are some good choices to fill the rest? Obviously with all the healing "tanky" models are a great choice.
>>
>>48854612
hanged are always solid. Especially with heals. Montressor with his new upgrade can be a decent wall for your backlines.
>>
>>48855024
Not using that until i have it physically. If i take Montresor (and if its guard the stash i probably will) it will be sans upgrade. I always liked him before all this hoo-ha.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-08-17-19-53-24.png (4MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-08-17-19-53-24.png
4MB, 1440x2560px
>>48854506
>None of those 3 things exist in the current version of Leveticus
>Blessings of the Unmade
>Unmade defensive trigger
>Rebirth
I have not played m2e yet, but I own the cards and those exist. Here's a render for reference.
>>
>>48855349
>>48849305
Still interested in suggestions.
Haven't found too many people with 3 inch melee to guarantee Blessings of Unmade when engaged. Killjoy seems nice since it can get Black Blood damage followed by the melee action.
The only alternative transportation I've found is Hooded Rider.
Only redirecter I've found is Burt Jensen.
Mechrider looks like the only source of constructs to Rebirth aside from Leveticus scoring Abominations, but she seems too expensive.
>>
>>48855349
I meant redirecting damage to him, i thought you meant the "give the desolate warping trigger to an ally" thing from 1e and i thought you meant killing yourself and reviving to draw a new hand, like in 1e.

The best way to use Rebirth is on damaged abominations, since they are easily replaceable. Using Rusty Alyce with "From the Aether" will let you turn scrap markers into them easily enough, whilst Desolate Soul will let Levi's ranged attacks turn enemies into abominations. Ashes and Dust is a good choice for using rebirth on, as it will simply split. So activate A&D, then sacrifice it, then use dust storm to reform it at the end of the turn.
>>
>>48853344
True, even without targeting friendlies if Nico gives Archie fast he can potentially be singing corpses 25+ inches up the board turn one.
>>
Fuck yeah, Gencon order arrived.
>>
>>48856188
I'm jealous, mine should be getting here any day now, fingers crossed for tomorrow
>>
>>48855739
Yes, they seem to be optimal targets for Rebirth, the problem is summoning them. If the plan is to support the crew with, among other things, draws, I'd need a reliable source. I would consider Aether if it wasn't so slow, situational, and expensive. A disappointing upgrade compared to other factions.
I own an A&D, my issue with it is the cost, fragility and speed, which could make it difficult for the old man to keep up. Though, I do like the extra activations it provides.
>>
>Flipping through Ripples of Fate
>One of the page filler art pieces is a gremlin riding a robo-pig, wearing a top hat with a gatling gun in it
Fuck, why wasn't that a unit?
>>
>>48856261
>A&D
>Fragile
What planet do you live on? The damn thing is ludicrous to take down thanks to its revive mechanic, just place it near the side of the board.
From the Aether doesn't even require a specific suit and it CAN create its own scrap. Not to mention most of your crew drops scrap if you want too. It only needs to summon 1 abomination to have made its cost back anyway. Abominations can easily provide your draws by dealing 2 damage to a nearby construct, an ideal choice is the Hodgepodge effigy, which has hard to kill and armor 1, so you can do it twice and still have it tough to remove from the board thanks to HtK.
>>
>>48856261
Desolate Warping is probably the best way to make Aboms, but summoning one from the scrap left by another isn't a terrible plan. And A&D makes Levi faster, if anything. It's a great target to teleport up to.

Aboms ripping each other up are also a pretty good source of extra cards.
>>
>>48856637
That mechanic is what makes it limited/fragile. You must be very careful with its wounds to ensure it splits when it's not in danger.
Yes it can, then Rusty must be in range of it next turn limiting her options. Yes, it only needs to summon one, but that whole time it's occupied an upgrade slot and even if one gets summoned it's terrible movement won't help it accomplish much. Previous points still stand.
>most of your crew
So far only Leveticus is in it. Still searching for models which benefit from and enhance what little support Leveticus offers
Yes, I like their Vile Reclamation, but the difficulty is summoning them and then having a target as they aren't worth hiring.
>>48856723
Yes, sadly that seems to be an unreliable method.
That requires an upgrade slot and 2ss for an unreliable situation. Not terrible, but I'd prefer actions with better endorsements than that.
The value of a teleport would be judged by the rest of the crew. There are elements of A&D I like, he is a reliable target for Rebirth on paper, but it does necessitate certain activation order which wouldn't necessarily be hard to disrupt.

I have been speaking to players about this crew for a while, so even if I disagree doesn't mean I'm trying to convince you of anything. I like hearing counterarguments and learning from them/seeing how they inform future decisions.
>>
>>48856515
Maybe next book.
They put pics in the first end red book of models that hasn't yet gotten 2nd ed rules
>>
>>48854001
Would fix it, but my cellphone won't take anything but crappy pictures. Here's the text.

>Advanced Sight
Hans Upgrade 0 SS
+1 WK
(0) Advanced sight Ca5 TN 12, This model gains Focused +1

>Return Fire
Rare 2, Enforcer
Model gains the following ability
Return Fire Df/WP (Crows) After resolving, you may take a sh action against the attacker if able
>Brick by Brick
Montressor Upgrade

Model gains the following abilities
Brick by Brick: Enemy models in base contact that declare an attack must discard a card or the attack immediately fails
Hard to Wound +1

>The Bigger They Are
Rare 1

Model gains the following ability
The Bigger they are: Models melee actions which deal damage deal +1 damage to non master models with one or more upgrades attached.

The Bigger they Are could be handy in a Jack Daw crew to power up the 7 or mayyybe Jaakuna.
Return Fire seems awesome with Sue or the Convict Gunmen
I'm not sure Advanced sight will make me use hans beyond janky anti-Show of Force lists
Brick by Brick is sexy.
>>
>>48857477
>>48856515
Ya, just look good long it took Titania to show up.
>>
>>48837617
Ramos then 'diplomatically' reminds her to stop being a cunt.

He's the man.
>>
>>48857287
>Aren't worth hiring
They absorb enemy attacks, are ridiculously cheap and they disable 0s and casts whilst filtering the enemy deck against them.

I hire 1-2 Abominations in most levi crews, they are excellent for tying up enemy enforcers and wasting their time plus thanks to Alyce they can just immediately be resummoned when they die.
>>
>>48857795
return fire is extremely strong on sue/convicts.
>>
>>48858579
I haven't memorized all the GG2016 strategies/schemes and I agree with their utility, I just don't understand how hired Abominations are tying anything up with their terrible movement.
They can be resummoned if Alyce is in range and the marker is still there..
I'm surprised by this contention as none of the top tournament showings support it and I haven't found a prominent player which endorses it. Maybe things have changed since the errata or your particular approach is unique?
>>
>>48856515
soon
>>
>>48856515
So much of the misc art should get its own unit. I am looking at you half of the RPG artwork.
>>
What are good picks for undead Levi?
>>
>>48859528
Bells.
Rotten Bells are one of the best undead models in the game.
>>
>>48859568
Belle
Lol
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Oink
>>
Archie can toss corpses by discarding soulbound upgrades from draugres
I understood correctly?
>>
>>48860323
Considering that soulbound upgrades can't be discarded, I'd say no.
>>
>>48860323
No, Soulbound upgrades can not be discarded.
>>
File: WP_20160807_007.jpg (526KB, 1826x1090px) Image search: [Google]
WP_20160807_007.jpg
526KB, 1826x1090px
My Arcanists so far - I'm working on them so I'll be able to make demos without borrowing crews from my friends.
>>
>>48860391
>>48860414
Thanks
>>
File: 1424274254585.jpg (173KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1424274254585.jpg
173KB, 500x375px
Can any Gremlin player teach me how to play Ophelia? I'm not really getting her besides the fact that she shoots stuff that's 10 inches of her.

Also what do you play for Reckoning? Only master I'm playing well is Somer and he's pretty bad for Reckoning obviously.
>>
How do I do bases?

I've got a semi decent grasp on painting but I've never done any basing, I'd like to learn how.
>>
>>48861049
Wong, or Brewie depending on the map.

Wong is superbly strong and glowy mactavish is a monster. You can take whatever the fuck you have or want with Wong and do just fine.

Brewie is good if the map/schemes play into it.
>>
>>48861234
How does Brewmaster do anything in Reckoning? Isn't his output way too low given that everything he does is tick damage?
>>
>>48861209
Green stuff is your friend. Get some rocks, bits of wood, whatever, and something to form it with. Keep your tools wet and go to town. Then after making whatever shapes you're happy with, use the natural materials to give it some texture. Then, after it's all painted, you can get some pebbles or tufts of grass or cogs or whatever to finish it off.
>>
>>48861365
More along the lines of he doesn't die and locks up killy models. It doesn't matter if you win 10-9 or 6-5. Lock up their 'killer' enforcer or hench and they'll have trouble getting reckoning points.
>>
>>48861365
He enables huge damage output. Give a model or two a - to every flip they make, send something with a nice damage track after them, and watch them fold like paper. He can drain a hand for like 4-5 cards a turn, he can obey and control, and he can hand out -'s like there's no tomorrow. Don't get too caught up in his drinking contest or trying to play off of poison and focus on reacting to the field with your huge bag of tricks.
>>
>>48861429
Yeah brewie's problem is his short range of effectiveness, but if the map plays well with him he's super strong.
>>
>>48861444
No, he has 12" of effectiveness. If you venture into that 12" bubble he can point at any model and ensure it either dies or becomes completely useless.

The problem arises when people try to get models within 6" and 3" inch of him. Those are essentially his last line of defense, you shouldn't let it get to that. His strengths are the Ca7 and Range 12 on everything, and the versatility of those actions.
>>
Anyone think that T10 got the best out of ripples ? Assami and the oni summoning spam seems so OP i cant think how neverborn will tackle her at all ... any ideas ?
>>
>>48861662
Really? I'd say Asami is an incredibly lacklustre master. Compared to just about any other summoner, her toolbox is lacking, they will generally disappear after 1-2 turns, and a cheap charge, an 8 inch push and focus+2 are literally her only support moves. Combine that with all of her actions requiring a 6 to even be used, and I'd say she doesn't even remotely compare to the other summoners in the game.
>>
>>48861662

It's hard to say who made out the best. Most of the new masters are fairly strong and useful, and a lot of the new units behave in very unique ways that will require extensive playtesting to see their full strength.

My gut says Guild probably got the most useful changes in that Nellie fills a good spot for them and several of their new units help patch their less useful masters.
>>
>>48834900
Are the Buster Sword trio avaliable on their own or will be?
Because I rather like them but I'm not sure if I fancy picking up Miss Clavel and co.
Though if I do you can bet I'm chucking in Madeline as something, probably a Crooligan
>>
>>48861662
I think Guild made out rather well. Nellie is unique and powerful, recruiters are amazing for Lady J, terracottas and thralls are great for Lucius, Thralls are just great in general, and the general upgrades are fantastic.
>>
>>48862772
>It's hard to say who made out the best.
Lucius
>>
>>48861365
Can't Brewie Obey and give out -? Plus on his moonshinobi those - become + so they can basically push towards any poisoned models then charge or attack twice at effectively focus.
>>
>>48861662
Asami is not bad, but can have some storng counters (Lady Justice and remove all conditions). Also she is summoner that wants to be in middle of fights and at the same time she is so easy to kill

Who got best things? Guild!
>>48863343
>>
>>48861049
>I'm not really getting her besides the fact that she shoots stuff that's 10 inches of her.
That's pretty much it. She and the other kin models put out more ranged hurt than anyone else. Make sure to bring slop haulers to heal back up.

She and her crew have some minor tricks but mostly it's about putting out absurd amounts of ranged damage.
>>
>>48863959
Use thinking luck, shoot into combat like you give a fuck, constantly cycle the upgrades through the young lacroix.
Note the 3 nerfs on "my Threatening gun", though.

Oh, and most people say francois lacroix to shove into combat, with dirty cheater. If you've found a better 1 height gremlin tank, use them.
>>
Did anyone save the Titania crew pics from two threads ago? A buddy of mine is getting back into malifaux and really liked the look of Titania. I was gunna show him the pics but the old thread fell off of the archives.
>>
Who else is going to be taking Death Contract every single thunders game? It sounds brutal for 1 stone, costing your opponent a significant chunk of their hand, a model or two stones.
Also can things like Death Contract and Decoy be put on minions? They "don't count towards upgrade limit" and the reason you can't put upgrades on minions is the limit of 0 right?
>>
File: 1471022827251.jpg (7MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
1471022827251.jpg
7MB, 5312x2988px
>>48865372
>>
File: 1471022993590.jpg (6MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
1471022993590.jpg
6MB, 5312x2988px
>>48865784
>>
File: 1471023199707.jpg (6MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
1471023199707.jpg
6MB, 5312x2988px
>>48865800
>>
File: 1471023438312.jpg (6MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
1471023438312.jpg
6MB, 5312x2988px
>>48865811
>>
File: 1471025374739.jpg (5MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
1471025374739.jpg
5MB, 5312x2988px
>>48865837
>>
File: 1471025589777.jpg (6MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
1471025589777.jpg
6MB, 5312x2988px
>>48865874
>>
File: NB 02.jpg (544KB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
NB 02.jpg
544KB, 2448x3264px
>>48865907
That's what I've got. The upgrades for Titania are all fuzzy
>>
>>48865784
>>48865800
>>48865811
>>48865837
>>48865874
>>48865907
>>48865923
Thanks for doing that, anon.
>>
>>48860509
You've got some nice colors, but those edge highlights on the firestarter's pants are killing me
>>
>>48858973
The tournament showings are absolutely shit for determining good lists in a lot of cases. Until recently nobody used Guild McMourning or Yan Lo, then they are suddenly far more effective. The Malifaux Tournament scene doesn't have as many players as other tournament scenes, so they don't figure out the best way to do everything quite as well or as quickly.
>>
>>48866154
and thats acctually great thing
>>
>>48866265
Sure, but its got to be explained to people new to the game.
>>
>>48860509
I like that OxMage scheme and I'm totally stealing it.
>>
guys can anyone with the book or titania box make pictures of her upgrades - all that i have are very blurry - prty pls
>>
>>48864609
Lenny's a big force multiplier. Being able to guarantee dumb luck on models is huge. Him handing out armor makes the damage form dumb luck less painful.

Be sure to used Ophelia to pull him out of combats, since he's not height 1.
>>
>>48866154
I only really pay attention to the con events as they are the closest thing to majors. It has limitations, but I'd have to give it more credence than one opposing opinion. I'd like to know why people are throwing their enforcers at Abominations, unless you're depending on their underestimating/forgetfulness.
>>
Can soulbound upgrades be attached normally? Or only through abilities?
>>
>>48868774
You still must obey the Soulbound restriction, and no one so far has that. It can currently only be attached via Chosen and Joined in Death.
>>
>>48868844
IIRC draugr also have an action that can pass them out.
>>
>>48868871
That's Joined in Death, yeah.

>>48868844
Darn. Was wanting to throw one on Vince before Draugrs come out and let him play with Shikomes
>>
>>48868871
Which called "Joined in Death"
>>
>>48868906
The cards out, don't like proxying?
>>
>>48868923
I might try proxying it. Any suggestions?
>>
>>48868992
I have about 29 unused crew/singles boxes and various bits from other miniature lines, both out and in print. Not sure my suggestion would be viable, as I'm building multiple sets for the 3 heights.
>>
>>48868992

My go to for proxies is Reaper. Wide variety of minis, cheap, and it's usually pretty easy to tell what's what.
>>
>>48868992
>>48869274
My problem with Reaper is scale and quality (if bones). Most of my proxies are amalgamations of Wyrd parts and other bits.
>>
>>48869335
>>48869274
I'll give Reaper a look. do you guys just print pics of the cards or what?
>>
>>48869468
I'm waiting for my book, so I'll be using scans. And so will you if someone else doesn't get them done before me.
>>
>>48869618
I'll likely be using
>>48835030 's stuff as soon as I get to a printer then
>>
>>48869468
I did for a little bit, printed and laminated.

But to be honest, the arsenal pack is a lot less work, and looks nicer.
>>
>>48869951
Will there even be an arsenal pack for this wave of dudes?
>>
>>48870052
Good point. I just assumed there would be.
But since the move to 1st to 2nd was part of the reason they did it the first time, I guess it's not a given.
>>
>>48869951
>>48870138
Even if they don't, there are quite a few services now that make high quality custom cards.
>>
>>48870391

I know Wyrd has some print-on-demand replacement cards for people who want/need them. Do they not offer cards for units that don't have models yet?
>>
>>48871596
This is the site that does the print on demand. You need a minimum of ten cards to make an order.

http://www.wargamevault.com/

Looks like they have up to wave 3 now, but no wave 4. So ya, no cards till the model is out, or nearly so.
>>
>>48868702
They don't have a choice, the idea is you throw the abominations at the enforcers or place the abominations near vital markers.
>>
File: 1424130519557.jpg (74KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1424130519557.jpg
74KB, 800x600px
Can some one breakdown the order of how Wong's lightning Jump resolve?

Do you do the pulse or declaration of triggers first? I plan to pick up Merris soon and I figure it's important to know how this works.

Secondly, I was also the guy that asked about Ophelia.
Will this work for general play?
Gremlins
50ss Crew

Ophelia LaCroix -- 3ss
+Dirty Cheater - 1ss

Young LaCroix x 2 - 4ss

Bayou Bushwacker - 6ss

Burt Jebsen - 7ss
+Dirty Cheater - 1ss

Lenny - 9ss

Rami LaCroix - 7ss

Slop Hauler - 5ss

Trixiebelle - 8ss
+A Gun For A Lady - 1ss
+Bounty - 1ss

Basically swapping out young lacroix out if it's reckoning with Cranky and swapping bushwhacker with 2 bayou gremlins if the scenario demands interacts and speed.
>>
>>48874061
I'd drop Trixie for a couple of bayoo gremlins. For objective grabbing.

They're also great with Lenny, They can reckless for fast then double focus and have a good chance as severe damage for 6+blasts, and still survive (at 1ish wound) next to lenny.

Ophelia really likes soul stones for when you want to guarantee thinking luck.
>>
>>48874204
>Ophelia really likes soul stones for when you want to guarantee thinking luck.
I thought that's what Lenny was for.
>>
I finally got around to getting Lucius just so I can say I've owned and got all the neverborn masters painted up (well except titania but i'm waiting on muh gencon order at the moment).
I'm cautiously optimistic about how he'll perform especially with some of the new stuff in RoF.
I know he's meant to go pretty minion heavy but aside from the pretty much obligatory doppelganger i'm wondering where to go
>>
>>48874336
I've played against him using Guild Riflemen that seemed pretty scary. He can let them shoot off a bunch of focussed shots with pretty high minimum damage
>>
>>48874221
Having the extra stones means she doesn't have to stick next to Lenny.

Also gotta remember that Lenny is awesome, but not invincible.

Stones are also useful for squeal, if you want to get out of a combat.
>>
>>48874336
Austringers are great. The new witchhunter minion seems made for him, since it auto passes horror tests, instead of being immune to them.
>>
>>48874834
>The new witchhunter minion seems made for him
i'm sad, I play neverborn so I don't get to use them with him.
>>
>>48874871
I'm not that big on neverborn, so I'm not sure what all is good.

I'd be tempted to run him in a grow list and they and use his obey-like stuff to help tots grow.
>>
>>48874871
Agreed, though I think he had it better in neverborn to begin with. Also sad that infiltrating Dashel doesn't get his new upgrade. Will be fun to see how things shake out for the changeling underdog.
>>
>>48874061
drop bushwacker for 3 stuffed piglets, bounty off trixie for the pig summon upgrade to lenny (forget name)

gives you some good activation control as well as annoying piglets that explode and let your other guns finish things off
>>
>>48875279
I am really hoping that he gets better. I love Lucius's model and fluff, along with everything that comes in his box. Thankfully there are some solid mimics that he can bring over with his retinue upgrade, and now the thralls can provide some much needed support.
>>
Heard a guy tookb second at GenCon with Sandeep. That's pretty rad.
>>
File: starter_guild_header-1038x311.jpg (50KB, 1038x311px) Image search: [Google]
starter_guild_header-1038x311.jpg
50KB, 1038x311px
Are the starter set surgeon studio worthwhile?

I had an idea of doing Guild McMourning and chucking in the starter set so I have a gang of full hospital staff.

But I have odd feeling it'll have no real compatibility and just be a horrible choice in general.
>>
>>48877687
Well off the top of my head, Dr. Grimwell works great with McM giving him precise, the Orderlies are good scheme runners that can also heal, and Nurse Heartsbane is a good control piece.

Might not be optimized to hell but should be a good enough crew.
>>
>>48877976
The orderlies aren't that hot, but grim and rachet are really good.

I like using the doctor as a scheme runner. He's fast, not crazy expensive, and will absolutely murder anything near him. He deals with enemy runners amazingly too
>>
>>48865784
>>48865800
>>48865811
>>48865837
>>48865874
>>48865907
>>48865923
Thanks, anon.

I missed couple of days, so I have a question - are Outcasts were shared already, or we're still waiting?
>>
>>48877976
>>48878039
Thanks for the advice.
>>
>>48873317
They do by virtue of Malifaux being an IgoUgo game with public ability/action knowledge. Thanks for your replies, but this isn't very convincing.
If the terrain is such that a walk 4 unit can safely get itself to a vital position and force melee, I'll definitely consider hiring some.
>>
>>48878039
He also shuts off auras. Found that out the hard way when Legeia suddenly became a victim. Grimwell wrecks me hard enough he either becomes target number one OR I simply don't play Jack vs Guild
>>
>>48877687
Make sure to bring the nurses over as well

Orderlies are OK, but Grimwell really steals the show
>>
>>48874204

I don't think Trixie is worth cutting for Bayous when other options like the Bushwacker would be better choices. The bonuses Trixie brings for movement and initiative are amazing.

If you want to do Lenny gunline bring Somer.
>>
>>48877190
Of the three games he played he used sandeep twice, and the only game he lost was the final round with ramos.
>>
>>48878039
With walk 6 and unimpeded the orderlies will get where you need them, and their heal is a decent backup to the nurse so you can focus on her buffs and de-buffs. Reporters put them to shame as dedicated scheme runners but for a themed crew they are not bad.

>>48880212
Just to clarify, as a henchman Grimwell can take the Damping field upgrade to shut down auras. Had to look that up.
>>
Begging anyone with a vintage stat card for a 600-900dpi scan.
>>
If a model has insignificant and gains don't mind me later, is it still unable to place markers? If so, why? Trying to understand game better.
>>
>>48883030
No it can't. Insignificant stops a model from performing interact actions.
Being engaged is a separate rule that stops interact actions.
Don't mind me only cancels out the can't interact while engaged rule, so insignificant still applies.
>>
>>48883030
It will not be able to interact. Don't mind me lets a model ignore the restriction on interacting while engaged, however an insignificant model can't interact to begin with. However if another ability caused it to interact then it can preform interact actions that would normally be restricted
>>
If I were to make a Parker Borrows list, what models should I pick up besides his crew box?
>>
>>48883212
>>48883222
That's right, those are two seperate rules. Thanks for y'alls patience and explanations.
>>
>>48883236
Dead Outlaws from wave 4 were designed with synergy for Barrows. Aside from thay, general outcast god stuff lIke Hannah, Bishop, Sue, Lazarus and Librarians depending on what the schemes and start demand.
>>
>>48883236
Sue with return fire
>>
>>48883566
>>48883310
I was planning on getting Sue, and Lazarus interested me because it looks awesome, so that's good. My friend told me that Barrow's henchman is too expensive for what he does. Any good alt Henchman? Maybe Rusty Alice?
>>
>>48881380
YMMV, but I never have mobility problems with gremlins.

Ophelia tends towards more expensive kin models, putting bayou gremlins in help keep the model count up to out activate.

Tbh, I'd drop both Trixie and the bushwalker and run 4 bayou gremlins. Or 3 and another slop hauler.
>>
>>48881380
with ophelias look its a girl ability and access to jug rocket along with lennys toss there is already a lot of movement tricks you can use, can up the numbers without trixie
>>
>>48860509
>>48865979
>those edge highlights on the firestarter's pants
I agree with that assessment.
Otherwise, damn fine job.

TFW everyone has Miss Step but me.

>>48861708
>lacklustre
>Focus +2
Admittedly, I haven't looked at her cards very hard, but the charging Oni spam and even more Focus looks like it has potential for a massacre.
>>
Speaking of gremlins, how do you use Mah?

Once heard the you're supposed to use her as a melee master, but it seems like ages kind if lackluster in that regard.

>>48884543
I think you might have to think of her less like a summoner and more like a damage dealer. It's just all her damage comes in the form of charging Oni. Getting them try stick around for another turn is just a bonus.
>>
>>48884776
you can use her ability for first turn move to zoom up and bark orders at the other gremlins to move up to get positional advantage and then use her to peel things off your other gremlins and bash them with a spoon. shes really good in melee, whether you want to use her as a suicidal beatstick or a protector for your shooting models is up to you
>>
File: 1471631948106-1800583524.jpg (7MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
1471631948106-1800583524.jpg
7MB, 5312x2988px
>>
>>48885273
Thanks for redoing that one.
>>
>>48885501
Np, any other requests?
>>
>>48886052
any of the gremlin entries with fluff :3
>>
File: 1471636259556-740956211.jpg (6MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
1471636259556-740956211.jpg
6MB, 5312x2988px
>>48886262
>>
File: 1471636371099148927025.jpg (7MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
1471636371099148927025.jpg
7MB, 5312x2988px
>>48886313
>>
>>48886052
Is there anything new in these books besides the 7 models a faction? I haven't really heard of anything about it other than that these things exist.
>>
File: 1471636569646-1189699616.jpg (7MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
1471636569646-1189699616.jpg
7MB, 5312x2988px
>>48886354
>>
File: 1471636755131-486791865.jpg (6MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
1471636755131-486791865.jpg
6MB, 5312x2988px
>>48886354
>>48886376
Yea, that's it. Just fluff, stat cards, and upgrades
>>
File: 1471636931420-831704993.jpg (6MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
1471636931420-831704993.jpg
6MB, 5312x2988px
>>48886443
>>
File: 14716370943012046639467.jpg (6MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
14716370943012046639467.jpg
6MB, 5312x2988px
>>48886485
>>
File: 1471637336351-1465015021.jpg (6MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
1471637336351-1465015021.jpg
6MB, 5312x2988px
>>48886541
>>
File: 1471637525105-1697385802.jpg (7MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
1471637525105-1697385802.jpg
7MB, 5312x2988px
>>48886578
>>
File: 1471637656329196795635.jpg (7MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
1471637656329196795635.jpg
7MB, 5312x2988px
>>48886611
>>
File: 1471637800947-494757315.jpg (6MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
1471637800947-494757315.jpg
6MB, 5312x2988px
>>48886641
>>
File: 1471638024148-914414921.jpg (6MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
1471638024148-914414921.jpg
6MB, 5312x2988px
>>48886696
>>
File: 1471638168221263477899.jpg (6MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
1471638168221263477899.jpg
6MB, 5312x2988px
>>48886732
>>
File: 1405040405527.jpg (103KB, 566x557px) Image search: [Google]
1405040405527.jpg
103KB, 566x557px
>>48886313
>>48886354
>>48886391
>>48886443
>>48886485
>>48886541
>>48886578
>>48886611
>>48886641
>>48886696
>>48886732
looks like i have some reading material for my evening poo, thank you sir
>>
File: 1471638313322-1082198560.jpg (6MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
1471638313322-1082198560.jpg
6MB, 5312x2988px
>>48886769
End of story time.
>>
All neverborn upgrades perfavore
>>
>>48886815
>gremlin with gattling gun tophat on a pig

THAT
MODEL
WHEN
>>
File: 1471639993855279873380.jpg (7MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
1471639993855279873380.jpg
7MB, 5312x2988px
>>48887019
I thought those were already spoiled?
>>
File: 1471640150758-1536781102.jpg (6MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
1471640150758-1536781102.jpg
6MB, 5312x2988px
>>48887177
>>
File: 1471640300796888698618.jpg (6MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
1471640300796888698618.jpg
6MB, 5312x2988px
>>48887208
>>
File: 1471640460275-271576578.jpg (6MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
1471640460275-271576578.jpg
6MB, 5312x2988px
>>48887234
>>
thank you kind sir - most of them were not good to read from bless you
>>
Will trade more RoF pics for scans of >>48882824.
>>48887326
Np, brother.
>>
>>48882824
i think i have somer, skeeter, bayou gremlin, and piglets.. if those interest you. no scanner so would have to be iphone pics
>>
File: Malifaux+Vintage+-+Misaki.png (152KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Malifaux+Vintage+-+Misaki.png
152KB, 500x500px
>>48887503
Are you referring to 1e or the vintage models from the guilder program? I mean the latter.
>>
>>48887558
mabad, only have the 1e cards
>>
>>48887595
It's all good

If anyone has access to vintage, begging for Misaki or Hamline scans.
>>
>>48887595
>tfw shunned from my flgs because ive slept with 2 of the 40kfags gfs so no one will play a game with me

i dont even fucking play 40k and the maliplayers wont play :( next closest store is nearly an hour away. Should I just learn how to play on vassal?
>>
>>48887666
Did you cuck them or was it before their relationships?
>>
>>48887558
>M1E Misaki with a well proportioned face
I probably won't use it over the current Misaki model, but this is a nice sight.
>>
>>48887685
cucked. but cucked one before they even started playing at the store. chick i work with
>>
>>48887718
Lol. Well then, can't say I blame them.
Happy hunting.
>>
>>48885273
TT has some really beautiful models this go round.
>>
>The Dreamer becomes lil slugger
my body is ready
>>
>>48888022
>To behold another world
>>
>>48888022

Summoning is done via his limited upgrades.

Besides altering his melee attack they also have different sets of restrictions he attaches to his summoned gamin.
>>
>>48888077
>>48888081

Yeah, I didn't realize it was a gamini, cheers guys.
>>
>>48888081
Damn, from ash is shit compared to that.
>>
>>48887666
>Putting pussy before gaming
Ya dun goofed.
Also mirin Satan trips.

While we're talking about cucking gamers. What crew is the most Chad?
>>
>>48888169
Parker got cucked once and decided to cuck the world.
Wasn't Ryle basically Chad until the breach/guild cucked him?
>>
>>48888169
>Gets all the waifus
>Has/had an underaged companion
>Tells death to bugger off on the regular
>Turns cucks into robocucks for his own personal bidding
>Runs his own business and doesn't take orders from nobody
Isn't it obvious
>>
>>48888169
brewmaster, obviously. Even has the fratboy alcohol helmet on a model

>literally do nothing but drink all day
>ripped as fuck
>live in the land of never lose gains
>>
>>48888214
>Wasn't Ryle basically Chad until the breach/guild cucked him?
Yup.
>>48888256
Kinda old though. It's Chadhood age dependent?

Seamus has a crew full of bitches. They're all dead though.

Von shill maybe? Doesn't even use magic gets by manliness and shirt ripping.
>>
>>48888279
Good point. Got a distinct lack of bitches though.

Somer maybe?
>Big boss
>Perma bulk
>Probably fucked half the bayou to have that many family relations
>>
>>48887666
don't shit where you eat next time bro.
or try to fuck maliplayer's gfs next time, judging from Wyrd place there are many players who would even approve and watch it.
>>
>>48888169
Seamus, he slays pussy like no one else does.
>>
>>48888376
Nah, So'mer is your typical beta who becomes fit and successful but still can't escape his inferiority complex. And he gets bossed around by Zoraida.
>>
>>48888169
Earl Burns is by for the most cucked figure in all of malifaux

>his ship gets dominated by alpha gremlins
>he stays around to service the ship when alphas do other things
>literally chained up while he watches them have their way with his ship
>smiles and eagerly awaits the next time his gremlin bulls give him a new task

>>48888376
somer is pretty cucked too in the fluff. He just gets used by zoraida/ophelia because he leads the largest group of useless drunken gremlin meat shields and has a high tolerance for alcohol.

he doesn't even have the biggest hat in the bayou when compared to ophelia/sammy/mah
>>
>>48888400
Lmao. I think Seamus wins.

>>48888430
Even Chad's listen to thier grandma though.

>>48888443
Huh. I thought he was a little less beta in the fluff.
>>
Lucius is cucking people so hard they don't even know it. The the most skillful and pragmatic cucker of all.
>>
>>48888604
Cucking someone is not necessarily a Chad thing to do, even some Chad's get cucked by manipulative betas posing as their gfs "friend".
>>
>>48888706
>t. beta who thinks he is a chad but got cucked by his gfs slightly less beta friend

>>48888169
Is perdita the most stacey of all the female crew leaders?
>>
>>48888604
Yeah, but Chad's don't have to use underhanded tactics. The just show up and fuck bitches.

I think Seamus wins it.
>Slays bitches
>Cucked death
>His mini me has a better damage spread then most masters
>Whole crew is bitches
>Even his leftovers are master class (Molly)
>Snappy dresser
>>
>>48888811
>Quints+ dubs
Mirin
I was about to ask that question. Lol
I was going to vote Collete.
>>
>>48888811
>t. beta who thinks he is a chad but got cucked by his gfs slightly less beta friend
Nah, I haven't had a gf for years, but could have cucked a few guys.

Pandora. You can't resist her, and she will fuck you up.
>>
>>48888811
I since think so. All the dudes in her crew are family not beta orbiters.
>>48888908
Collette is pretty and a queen b of her clique of staceys
>>48889111
Pandora's a bit too damaged to be a Stacey.

Maybe Lilith, ask the nephilem are her beta orbiters. Even forces her frenemy nakima to work for her.

I could see Rasputina to, she's got the ice queen thing down.
>>
>>48883236
Parker will benefit from Aionus since he can play around with the markers created or used by parker.
The Woukou Raiders and Dead Bandidos from wave 4 also look good for him.
The Viktorias "Hired Swords" Box gives him an alternative totem, 3 useful melee models and an awesome henchman for fighting summoners or constructs, or just about anyone really. Fixes the lack of melee parkers crew has.
>>
Wish I never would have learned of this game
>>
File: One of us.jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
One of us.jpg
18KB, 480x360px
>>48890684
One of us!

>>Wish I never would have learned of this game
Why is that?
>>
These iron skeeters are a pain in the ass to build

So many little pieces and ropes that need to be bent into shape
>>
>>48891089
Sorry to hear that bro.

I'm currently working on my gremlins, trying to finish them all before next weeks tourney. Got lenny, a slop hauler, a hog whisperer, 2 rooster riders, and a couple piggies (not urgent) to finish.
>>
I got an email saying my gencon order had been delivered but there's no sign of it, I'm hoping it'll just show up tomorrow, if not then it's panic time
>>
>>48893753
check your neighbors. thats where mine was
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>48892998
If you do get around to buying the iron skeeters remember the diving head guy is supposed to have a piece going through his body that connects to the head ... Cause I fucked ip and couldn't pry apart the body that I plastic glued if I tried.

Atleast gencon order is built now
>>
>>48893985
You could stick it in the freezer for an hour and try to pry it apart then.
>>
>>48886815
Is it too late to beg resser fluff?
>>
How will you guys be painting your shieldbearers? Spirit-like, or living?
>>
>>48895686
>he didn't cast his shieldbearers and cast them with a blue tinted resin then painting in parts of their body

why even play
>>
>>48895686
I think I'm gonna do mine living but with a spirit coming out of them.
>>
>>48896313
rotate-a-rino
>>
>>48894171
Plastic glue welds the pieces together unlike super glue, so that won't work out
Thread posts: 313
Thread images: 49

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.