[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Never Actually RolePlayed >go on roll20 >find a nice,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1470939972723.png (186KB, 500x613px) Image search: [Google]
1470939972723.png
186KB, 500x613px
>Never Actually RolePlayed
>go on roll20
>find a nice, small group with nice people
>read the DnD 5e PHB and MM
>make character
>simple, no Feats human ranger 1
>basic backstory
>first session is today at 1 PM
>been looking forward to it all week

>it gets pushed to next Sunday
>mfw
>>
>>48790545
>Never Actually RolePlayed
>FO4 image
Yeah you'll fit right in
>>
>>48790545
Roll20 scheduling is hell.
>>
With posts like this you'd think summer just started
>>
>>48790545
next week it will be pushed to the week after
the week after you will play but 2 people won't show
the week after the group will be dissolved or only you and the DM will show
then the next week the cycle continues

Roll20's system is good but the community is hot garbage.
>>
>>48790545
>Ranger
>Non variant human
>F04
>Never roleplayed
>Roll20
Seems about right
>>
>>48790545
Get real friends and play the physical version. It's at least fifty times better.
>>
>>48791291
Not the OP, but where else would you suggest finding groups to play with? I use the Gamefinder Threads here, but those rarely seem to work.
>>
>>48791311
Real life, the internet is very hit and miss when it comes to finding groups. The thing about the internet is, no one feels any obligation or compulsion to show up on time or even show up at all. Even if you play the first game with a group more often than not 1 or 2 people just won't show up to the 2nd session. Hell I had a group I found on Roll20 where the DM just decided to not show up to the 3rd session and deleted everyone on skype. At no point was there any confrontation or sign that he was dissatisfied beforehand.
>>
>>48791311
I have an online group going for years and I can tell you that I have had many people that came and went away and even some people now that only show whenever. It sucks but it's possible to get a decent group after a lot of trial and error
>>
>>48790639
Suffer with us, the eternal September.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.