[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Your current/most recent adventuring party gets in a fight with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1411712304813.png (360KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
1411712304813.png
360KB, 500x376px
Your current/most recent adventuring party gets in a fight with pic related. How screwed are you?
>>
>>48789459
not at all.
>>
>>48789459
Significantly.
I mean, the power level of those guys are intense.
My group of modern teens have the power of can punch through bricks and turn into a raven. It aint exactly the same ballpark.
My group of exalted characters are newly exalted dragonbloods. And were doing something more akin to spy drama. Weve just reached the poi t were extras are not a threat. We just got our first daiklaive, and its shit!
Our high fantasy group have a shot. But these guys are.... Crazy powerful really. I mean, the archer can unleash a quiver worth of arrows that turns into trees midflight. But i seem to recall these guys running through concrete buildings like its no thing. Our warrior is immortal until she has nothing to fight for, but shes shit at ranged and all but the metalgarurumon(?) can fly. She might be able to match the harlequinn in strength but absolutely not speed. She can be neutralized and ignored. Our inventor can use fate manipulation he's creatove and cpyld think of something. They need to be clever and group up. Some right and proper gangstomp.
>>
>>48789459
We have magnets.

So not very.
>>
>>48789459
>3 Level 3 adventurers
We screwed
>>
RIVER OF POWER

GIGA CANNON

RIVER OF POWER

GIGA CANNON
>>
File: 1467425188609.gif (961KB, 350x197px) Image search: [Google]
1467425188609.gif
961KB, 350x197px
>>48789459

>Metal Seadramon
>Puppetmon
>Machinedramon
>Piedmon

>vs

>A street sammy orc with a penchant for gunplay with pistols

....Nuts to this drek, I ain't gettin' paid 'nough Nuyen for this!
>>
My party is basically already fighting MetalSeadramon.

The only reason he hasn't already completely sunk our ship is because we've made it clear we're willing to overload the reactor and take him down with us if he tries. And even then, we know he's waiting for us to dock and let our guard down.

Against all four? We'd get our shit pushed in. We're only a band of pirates with more guts than brains, we can't handle things of this power level.
>>
Don't they have reality-warping powers?
>>
>A lawyer/politician who con people
>A french boxer who pushed a merchant to suicide by accident
>A man bat.
All at level 1, with no weapons .
>>
>>48791040
I'm imagining your party enticing the dark masters into betting on a rigged manbat versus boxer bout and making off with their digibucks.

Not every fight has to be a fight.
>>
>>48789459
>anarchist / ecoterrorist, working mostly via brute force
>technician / saboteur with knack for subtlety
>mage, ain't got to explain shit
>little girl for cute CUTE! and supernatural ability to gofast
Three of those appear to be mechanical, we got this in the bag.
>>
>>48789459
Maybe one of them could be beaten by my superheroes but that is all determined by whether or not a anti-supertank rifle can take one down after a few hits.
>>
>>48789459
Our party is screwed.

The DMPC will kill them all in one hit, though.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.