[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

To all the players who know the Rosewaterian background of the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 171
Thread images: 25

To all the players who know the Rosewaterian background of the color pie like what each color symbolizes of the human aspect and so on.

What color/s do you identify with? Also, what is the color you disagree with the most? And why?
>>
Red black blue cuz fuck you.
>>
Black and blue
make the wrld more efficient and get rich doing it
>>
Esper

Blue because I'm indecisive and cautious to a fault, and get pretty lost in thought

White because I feel pretty empathetic towards others and feel the urge to honor my commitments, etc.

Black because I can be self-serving, greedy, cowardly, or just have pent up anger
>>
>>48789286
Blue/Green because I spend a lot of time untapping myself and I'm a big guy.
>>
>>48789286
>Rosewaterian
Richard Garfield came up with the color pie. Rosewater just talks about it a lot.
>>
Can a someone give me an example of white red which isn't gratuitous armies and glorious combat? I feel like Soltari might kinda fit, being patience in adversity and extremely situational bursts of passion, but it isn't exactly popular, or focused upon.

It needn't be in-lore examples; conjecture is fine, too.

To be perfectly honest, I related to inktreader colours, but I'm not about to act like a 4 colour snowflake, and I really feel like alternating between a kruphix-y kinda green-blue and a vague white-red which isn't super battle oriented would describe me just as well.
>>
>>48791707
Trump is white red.
>>
File: Norn’s-Annex.jpg (79KB, 620x453px) Image search: [Google]
Norn’s-Annex.jpg
79KB, 620x453px
>>48791762
I do love BUILDING WALLS...
>>
>>48791762
>Trump doesn't pay contractors for their work
>Is only in the race to satisfy his own ego
>Unlimited greed works
>And has already started getting the usual to back his campaign even though he said he wouldn't and fuck them
>Entire campaign is just being angry at other people for your problems
Trump is mono-B, R/B at best.
Not like Hillary's too much better though, I'd say she's U/B
>>
>>48792789
Dude, dafuq are you smoking. Trump is mono-Red all day erryday. You probably think he has a toupee, don't you?
>>
>>48791762
Actually Trump is Red, white, and blue
>>
>>48789286
IM MARDU AS FUCK BITCH NIGGA
>>
>>48792789
Hillary is uncolored mana because anyone can buy her so long as they have the resources
>>
>>48792834
actually agreeing with this
>>
>>48789286
I'm pretty firmly golgari. I believe in the cyclical nature of life and death, and the fact that both are transition states between the other. Really, when I die, I want to be cremated and mixed into the soil of some fancy ornamental tree, maybe with a plaque saying that "Yup, this is a dead guy tree".

Now, I disagree with blue the most, because seriously, blue players are the biggest fucking spergs on the planet and I can't stand their "lul counterspell" self righteous attitude. Izzet would be the worst dual, both fun and personality wise, and going off board here, but Esper is the worst tri colour because I play commander and fucking Oloro.
>>
>>48789286
Using this as a reference I'm probably blue/green
>Progress of knowledge and technology is the only way for conscious live to survive and is the utmost importance
>We cannot discard the natural impulse of growth and survival that allowed us to get here in the first place, and we cannot ignore the natural world around us lest it catch us off guard

I probably disagree most with black/red
>I want more stuff so I will destroy everything around me to get it, including the things that allow me to live in the first place.
>I was able to become strong because I lived in a nurturing environment surrounded by those who helped me. DUMBASSES! I will show I'm stronger by killing them and taking their stuff while they have their backs turned!
>Fuck the consequences of my actions! I don't care if the golden goose lays golden eggs once a week! I'm going to cut the goose open to get two golden eggs right now!
>>
>>48789286
White and Black.

White because I'm brutally honest and I have a knack for forming casual relationships and social networking to people who have widely varying interests and lifestyles out of thin air, doing favors for them as they pull strings and favors for me.

Black because I burned down every bridge I ever crossed.
>>
>>48792811
He's the definition of "businessman with unlimited greed" thrown in with an ego thr size of Liliana's and is just as good as cheating his way out of promises. Black mana is necessary
>>
>>48792935
That's definitely mono-red mate.
>Making friends because of whims
>burning down every bridge you've crossed with no forethought of how useful they might be later

You literally described mono-red
>>
>>48789286
Red/Blue
>>
>>48792922
Black red factions sre fucking retarded in the game, but at least they sort-of have reasons.
They're nowhere near that bad in the lore. Rakdos is the entire entertainment industry for instance, from normal night clubs, to the entirety of Hollywood, to the crazy murder clowns we got during RtR.
And even then the murder clowns do what they do because their job is to keep a murder demon entertained enough that he doesn't reduce half the plane to a barren molten core.
>>
I´m Red/Green

For me is Freedom the most important thing in Life.
>>
>>48793002
Nope, Trump has regular limited greed. Unlimited greed would involve a whole lot more insider trading, going to jail (or at least escaping it when for some reason the SEC decides to suspend the investigation indefinitely), trail of mysterious deaths in his wake, blood diamonds, organ trafficking, etc.
>>
>>48793108
But anon, biological determinism. How can you be free if you're forced to breath/eat/sleep/procreate?
>>
>>48793146
Oh and running guns and drugs to African warlords.
>>
>>48792789
Hillary is too stupid and incompetent to be blue. But she is corrupt as hell. So B.
>>
>/tg/ - /pol/shitposters and children babbling about nonsense

I appreciate what you tried to do OP, it's just the wrong time of year.
>>
File: guildsymbol_azorius_color.png (74KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
guildsymbol_azorius_color.png
74KB, 400x400px
White and blue because I'm boring. And because I value altruism and change for the better and science and stuff. But mainly it's being boring.
Red is actually cool (if dangerous), it's black and green that come from angles that seem alien and frightening from my perspective.
>>
>>48789286
I'd say Blue Black Red.

Intelligent, nihilistic, and with a wicked sense of humor.
>>
>>48791762
You mean like Nahiri? Trump may be bad, but at least he's not trying to summon an eldritch monstrosity from another dimension.
>>
I'm jeskai colored for sure.
>>
>>48793184
Corporate types are pretty B-levels of greedy anyway, but he's been sued countless times for refusing to pay people after he said he would, then immediately declaring bankruptcy so he wouldn't have to pay them.
Those aren't loan sharks, but small contracting companies who did stuff like reupholster the furniture in Trump towers
Banks don't loan him money anymore because he never pays them back like this, most of his loan money comes from Russian oligarchs

You can be hyper greedy by black's standards without being stupid about it like you're thinking

>>48793184
Her antics of not telling the truth about anything are dimir as fuck. Plus bllue doesn't HAVE to be competent. Maro's said before that old SpongeBob is a good example of incompetent blue
>>
>>48789286
Black/Green. I'm particularly fond of myself, but I'll help others when an opportunity arises. Coexistence is easier than trying to be an island, and raising the standards of the bottom rung lifts everyone (including me) up.
>>
>>48793248
>azorius
>change for the better
>altruism
>>
>>48792789
>>48791762
the fact that you two are so emotional about it confirms his mono red status to me.
I'm blue red I guess. Shifty layabout, occasional bursts of creative activity.
>>
I think I'm U/G. Both colors have a "growth" mentality (at least in their flavor), and I live my life in relentless pursuit of self-improvement. I value factual knowledge and logic (U) but I feel it is best paired with intuition and instinct (G). I am a very thoughtful person (U) but I am also trying to be a more "mindful" person (G).

I disagree most with white. I find white to be a stagnant color associated with rigid, status-quo thinking. White's conservatism really irks me - how can one grow and change if one is dedicated to traditionalism?
>>
>>48793367
>he's been sued countless times for refusing to pay people after he said he would, then immediately declaring bankruptcy so he wouldn't have to pay them.

You know how I can tell you're talking out your ass?

Trump has never declared bankruptcy.

To >>>/pol/ with your lies.
>>
>>48793248
>Azorius
>Progressive
pick one
>>
>>48793470
>>48793508
The Azorius Senate isn't my ideal representation of white/blue, but it was what I had in my image folder. Sorry for any confusion.
>>
File: red-blue-green.png (72KB, 450x150px) Image search: [Google]
red-blue-green.png
72KB, 450x150px
Sometimes blue green. Sometimes r/u/g.

>Green/Blue
>Goals:Growth & Omniscience = Knowledge without limits.
>Focus:Logic + Interdependence = Categorizing life's secrets.
>Balance:Instincts vs. Technology = Redesigning nature.
>Strengths:Intellect + Nature = Biomancers (biologists, environmentalists, etc.)
>Weaknesses:Inaction + Naive = Unaware of their own flaws; doesn't recognize limitations.

>-I value evolution and discovery, which I work toward through experimentation and transformation. I abhor waste and negligence.

>-We will eventually be able to explain everything in the natural world; Good instincts are the result of unconsciously considering situations at length; People should strive to change their thinking and/or behavior to fit the situation.

>-I am both rational and instinctive. I value self-knowledge and understanding of the world; my ultimate goal is self-improvement and improvement of the world around me. At best, I am focused and methodical; at worst, I am obsessive and amoral.
>>
File: Rincewind.jpg (22KB, 237x537px) Image search: [Google]
Rincewind.jpg
22KB, 237x537px
>>48789286
>What color/s do you identify with?
Octarine, obviously.
>>
>>48793506
Chapter 11 bankruptcy. 4 times. Besises, >>>/pol/ is filled with Trump-lovers who pretend he can do no wrong and alt-righters like yourself, why would I go there.

>>48793508
>>48793576
You'd much rather have Ephara from Theros. She wanted people to be smart. All people.could be smart and better the system if they souht her blessing
>>
>>48793576
Coincidentally azorius is my ideal, the absolute rule of law
>>
Red, black, blue, white, green. In that order.

Which is funny, because I love playing green and despise blue because it is unfun to be the only one playing cards.

Red is totally my favorite color of magic to play though, so that's accurate at least.
>>
>identify with
Blue
>disagree with most
Black
>want to hook up with
Green/Red

Are there any female green/red planeswalkers? Any of them star in any novels?
>>
>>48792922
I'd say I identify with Bant the most, and I'd say the color combos I disagree with the most are W/B or R/B
>>
>>48793868
I think your only choices are Domri, the Gruul Girl and Arlinn, the Weremilf.

Both are excellent choices
>>
>>48793868
>White leaning blue thinks noble savage RG type of girl would be interested in his paper shuffling skills.

>>48793923
Domri is a boy.
>>
Hillary and Trump are both B. You're fooling yourself if you believe either of them have goals that extend beyond serving themselves alone. Whether you're a Hillary or a Trump supporter, please don't take my comments personally. Most politicians (with very few exceptions) are B. Politics is power, and B is the color of power.

Where Hillary and Trump differ is in the "How" and "Why" of their campaigns. Hillary's goal is the control and domination of the populace, and she has conducted a campaign based on lies and deception. She's cautious, calculating, conspiratorial, and cold. She makes the safest picks, chooses her words carefully, and hides her true self (if there even is one) under a heavy mask. Also, she's a big fat Cheatyface. All of this is very Blue. Trump, in contrast, is in it entirely to stroke his tremendous narcissistic ego (this is to say that he is in it for the emotional gratification of becoming president) and he has run a campaign based on saying random-ass, inflammatory bullshit. He's impulsive, brash, and all-in-all a huge bully. His rhetoric pits the strong against the weak and he doesn't give a fuck if what he says offends anyone (or even if it makes sense). His whole campaign is designed to entertain his constituents, and he's in the spotlight on center-stage. This is all very Red.

So there you have it. In my opinion, Hillary is UB and trump is BR.
>>
>>48793930
Is he? I've only ever seen the card like twice and missed that block. Oh well, Arlinn it is.
>>
>>48793942
Whixh is what I said >>48792789 but you said it better. Good explanation of the color pie by the way
>>
>>48793348
Why, anon? What draws you to those colors?
>>
>>48789286
Blue and green.
>>
>identify with
Uw
>disagree with most
G
>want to hook up with
Wg
>>
>>48789355
>>48789408
Very used to /b/, aren't we.
>>
File: 4.jpg (6KB, 403x64px) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
6KB, 403x64px
>>48793270
>>
>>48793868
>want to hook up with

/tg/, what are my options in terms of fly Black/Green honeys?
>>
File: Vraska-the-Unseen.jpg (1MB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
Vraska-the-Unseen.jpg
1MB, 1280x960px
>>48794285
How do you feel about dating an assassin and wearing a blindfold during sex
>>
>>48793930
>White leaning blue thinks noble savage RG type of girl would be interested in his paper shuffling skills.
I have my red streak. I always score R/U on those quiz things.
>>
File: 39308.jpg (103KB, 620x453px) Image search: [Google]
39308.jpg
103KB, 620x453px
>>48794285
Only the finest
>>
>not liking jeskai babes

Narset is Pure. Pure!
>>
File: blackwhitedgy.jpg (44KB, 279x295px) Image search: [Google]
blackwhitedgy.jpg
44KB, 279x295px
White/black.

Black, because human society functions in an essentially utilitarian way. It only values you insofar as you are useful to it. Therefore, the rational response is to treat all other human beings according to how useful they are to you - as tools to achieve your ends. Instead of turning yourself into what other humans want, make other human beings serve what you want.

White, because organization and society is essential for my success, and because I recognize the need for allies. I would willingly subordinate myself to serve a larger group and seize power, as long as it takes care of me and my goals in exchange. I also dislike harming the weak, since from a pragmatic standpoint they cannot harm me or my goals, and whom are humble enough to act as good servants in the future. White also blends well with black, because the best route to success is to seize control of society and use it to enforce your morality upon it. In short, the ideal occupation would be a priest or inquisitor. Establish the dominance of you and your kind.

I dislike pure G or G/W because I dislike their archetypal expression, the hipster. The hipster adapts himself to the conditions in which he finds himself, rather than seeking to change or fight against those conditions. He is like a tree that grows stunted and creeping in response to poor light/nutrients. Sure, he fulfills his basic needs: food, water, employment, shelter, and sex. But it attains a form ultimately repulsive to do so. Work against or around those conditions. Parasitize on those keeping you in the shade. Do not become the person others desire you to become. Rather, pretend to be the person they want you to be, until it is safe to kick them down the ladder. That is merely the truth of the world. Use it before it uses you.

I tend to get along best with reds since they take the direct and honest route to power and happiness, and whose motivations are transparent.
>>
>>48795211

6/10. Edgy, but amusing.
>>
>>48793640
I'm not an alt-righter, and you should go to /pol/ because you are peddling political propaganda.
>>
>>48795401
It's really not hard to google up anon. These are public records. All you have to do is type "trump" and "bankruptcy" into google search and they'll come right up.

>>48795211
Somehow I feel it's missing something to be truly funny. It's still got that feel that you might be serious.
>>
>>48789286
I'm not sure, I feel like if you self-designate a color then you might be inclined to pick one that you like and not one that actually matches yourself. That said, I really dig blue.
>>
>>48795555

That's a very blue thing to say.

Also, nice quads.
>>
Blue, green, black

I like technology, I think might makes right and I'm only concerned with myself.
>>
Blue-Black-White in that order
>>
>>48797141
So where does green come in?
>>
I'd call myself a blue-red-white-green-black sort of person
>>
>>48789321
nothing personel kiddo.
>>
>>48797296
weed
>>
Blue or Esper, but I always play with Gruul decks.
>>
File: Generic Eldrazi.png (986KB, 680x750px) Image search: [Google]
Generic Eldrazi.png
986KB, 680x750px
Are scientists mono-blue?
>>
Esper I like the order and logic of WU and the personal drive of black. I dislike the passion and chaos of red and while i have nothing against nature I don't think it is something to blindly revere.
>>
>>48799750
If it there doing it for knowledge for the sake of knowledge yes if they are doing it for some other reason maybe not.
>>
>>48791707

Red-white would arguably be the idealised version of anarcho-capitalism? When everyone is free, everyone is good and when everyone is good everyone is free.
>>
>>48789286
Grixis. I value reason, freedom from authority, and selfishness.
>>
>>48791269
The color pie wasn't really defined back in the day. Cards went were they did based on nothing much at all. Given that, and the fact that Rosewater is undoubtedly the single person to have thought and written the most about it, I don't think it's misguided to think of it as Rosewater concept.
>>
>>48792922
going off this I'd have to say i'm probably a Red/Green/Blue

I tend to follow my gut and don't really think about the long game but I do think the short term things through and believe in the motto work smarter not harder.
>>
>>48791247
For you...yourself? How would baneposting properly apply to that I wonder?
>>
>>48791707
According to Maro's article on the matter, some examples of RW characters in pop culture are:
>The Punisher
>The A-Team
>Worf
>V

The last one sticks out to me as really weird, however, and his justification was equally bizarre.
>>
>>48789286
Esper for Etherium augmentation.

Simic because bigger is better.
>>
Probably white and red.

Order and rules are nice, but occasionally to keep things from being stale you have to break the status quo a little. Plus without emotion or creativity things would be boring as shit.

I can't really think of any colour combo I'd dislike. Obviously selfish people are annoying, but so are know-it-alls, people with no restraint, people with no flexibility, and trees.
>>
>>48800299
Especially trees.
>>
>>48789286
Everything but Green.
>>
>>48800299
>>48800343
I take it you've gone up against elf decks at some point... I know your pain.
>>
Red.

I just...

I just really like lightning.
>>
I'm a writer/photographer, introverted, self-hating, alcoholic, self-destructive and love the outdoors. color code me /tg/.
>>
>>48800513
BG
>>
>>48800401
I play Elves because the deck is great. I talk about actual trees.
>>
>>48800513
Sounds pretty red. Maybe RG.
>>
File: ()989.jpg (22KB, 349x344px) Image search: [Google]
()989.jpg
22KB, 349x344px
>>48789286
Phyrexian mana because I haet & mutilate myself.
Also snow mana because I am a special snowflake.
I also have devoid because I am devoid of any actual legitimate hobbies, interests or good qualities as a person.
>>
>>48800552
I said trees because I couldn't think of a good example of a green-aligned scumbag (other than a tree-hugger?) but I know they exist.
>>
>>48795494
Wow, a businessman with a bunch of different businesses has had business go bankrupt? STOP THE PRESSES
>>
File: Jojo.png (565KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Jojo.png
565KB, 1024x768px
>>48789286
Honestly, I find myself constantly changing and I feel like that's how it was made to be interpreted. At a certain moment in time you can be Naya, at another, Esper.
We as humans tend to shift constantly through the years and as we acquire more experiences and start seeing things with a new perspective. I find it fair to say that everyone is all 5 colors and that every once in a while, a few colors will show up just a little stronger than other.
>>
>>48800575
>>48800534
I can see the arguments for both. Maybe a combination? Jund? Part of my self-destructive nature is a tendency to push people away/being selfish and I've been called a terrible person by more than one person in my life.

BG is my fav color combo to play.
>>
>>48800677
Well, I'll walk you through my reasoning.

>I'm a writer/photographer
Artistic endevours, those are red's domain.

>introverted, self-hating, alcoholic, self-destructive
You let your emotions control your life. Again, red.

>and love the outdoors
Greenish.
>>
green because it's my favorite color
>>
>>48800750
>Self-destructive, tendency to push people away/being selfish
Black
>>
>>48800777
>>48800750
Yeah I definitely think I'm Jund, thaks /tg/. There's a reason I like this board.
>>
>>48793942
Shoo, shoo tiny Shapiro, don't you have a radio show to do?
>>
File: 1470167964375.png (10KB, 181x167px)
1470167964375.png
10KB, 181x167px
>>48800299
>and trees.
>>
>>48800777
Red is also the color of self-destruction but for different reasons than black. Black does it to gain something while red does it simply because it feels like it.

Pushing people away is not really part of any of the colors. I suppose you could make a case for it being black, as in it not wanting to get too attached to those it might have to abandon or sacrifice later down the road, but if it's emotionally justified red fits just as well.

Selfishness is a black trait, but again, we don't know anything beyond him claiming to be. If it's simple survival instinct that's mistaken for selfish behaviour then it's a RG trait, not a black one.
>>
>>48800221
comic V is mono red he is a champion of anarchy. movie V is just a just against tyranny so white red is plausible.
>>
>>48800948
He wrote the article before the movie was released though. He even says in it that he choose V because the movie 'is about to be released soon'.
>>
>>48799827
What motivates Izzet scientists? I mean, I know you could say "their dragon boss," but they sign up in the first place because they want to do science.
>>
>>48801122
It's more of a HYPE-science instead of steady, slow and careful progress
>>
>>48801009
well then by any objective standard he is wrong. No character that espouses the virtues of anarchy and lives what he espouses can be said to be white a philosophy of self sacrifice and community.
>>
>>48801122
What makes Izzet red is their unpredictable and sudden bursts of inspiration. It's not about what motivates them per se, the answer to that would likely be different for everyone of them, but how they go about it.
>>
>>48801202
His argument was that V's goals are very red but that his means are very orderly and precise. Still seems rather weird to me. Other examples of RW characters are generally vigilantes, people who fight the good fight but refuse to do so within the system.
>>
>>48801202
What about political anarchists who believe that the ideal society is stateless collectivism? Basically the end-stage communism Marx talked about (rather than the authoritarian states that actually resulted).

You do know that historically speaking, anarchism is a radical leftist movement in which community and helping those in need, right?

Sounds like white to me.
>>
>quirky Izzet gal
>intense-but-deep-down-just-wants-to-be-loved Gruul woman
>shy, nerdy mono-blue girl who slowly comes into her own

Do any of these exist as remotely prominent characters in MTG lore?
>>
>>48800895
It's a combination of both. I push people away because my problems are too much for some people to handle and I engage in behavior to try and cope with my issues that also contribute to people leaving me.

As far as selfishness, it's been a while but I enabled my friend's addiction because I wanted to have someone I could ignore my problems with.
>>
>>48801359
>I enabled my friend's addiction because I wanted to have someone I could ignore my problems with.
You're Jund.
>>
>>48801334
Anarchists have always been so fucking bizarre to me. I imagine that in their heads when they imagine the perfect society they see themselves sitting on a porch, smoking hashish, as they watch the tanks of the People's Voluntary Armada roll their way to the neighbouring community to demand the Robin Hood taxes that they owe.
>>
>>48801122
The Izzet are also engineers. They don't do science because they're interested in gaining knowledge and learning how the universe works, they do science because they want to figure out how to build a jet pack powered by electrified griffin droppings.
>>
Black cuz I'm fucking edgy

Let the bodies hit the floor
Let the bodies hit the floor
LET THE BODIES HIT THE
>>
>>48801334
Anarchist communism could definitively be considered red/white but V isn't he even tells Evey near the end he has no idea what will replace norsefire and he doesn't care.
>>
>>48801464
You're mistaken. Anarchists don't believe in taxes. They just also don't believe in property. There's no People's Armada or vanguard at all.

Anarchism is a social movement with political goals. The idea is to expand it by convincing people to stand up for themselves while helping those who are oppressed by the state and other hierarchical institutions to regain as much autonomy as possible.

Historically, anarchists have actually been the ones fighting AGAINST Marxists with tanks.

Hell, during the Russian Civil War when the White and Red armies were both robbing farmers and other people to fund their armies, Makhno's Black army, the Ukrainian anarchist insurrectionary army, was the only one that made an explicit promise that they would never steal food from civilians to fund their army. And they kept that promise.
>>
>>48801561
Maybe he just didn't want to prescribe for other people how they would run shit in the absence of the state.

Nah, I'm just kidding. Moore is an anarchist but V wasn't supposed to be unambiguously heroic, and I think his point was to make a character he agreed with on a lot of the broad points who was still not necessarily the "good guy" in every sense.
>>
>>48801591
He's a complicated character imagine watching the movie first then reading the graphic novel and finding a much more nuanced character.
>>
Easily black blue with minor red tendiencies, though I dislike the connotation of this color scheme as the grimdark edgy combo.

My best qualities include the blue abilities to plan ahead and follow through with said long-term pie-in-the-sky goals with black's ambition to work towards all of them with little regards to overall well-being (i.e. lack of sleep to study). However, this particular color combination has its detriments- I can, at times, become a very deceitful person if working towards a goal. I have stolen items from close friends and from Wal Mart and shit in the past. In the end however, despite disliking myself as this color pair predominantly, my ingenuity and determination to succeed places me in the dimir persuasion.

My red tendencies hinder my normal blue-black mannerisms. While I rely on long-term planning and studying of methods, I have the bad habit of sometimes being too impulsive and irresponsible regarding pleasurable activities and how they affect things yet to come. Furthermore, this sometimes causes me to ignore the fact that I need to employ foresight in my life whether it be at studying at university or trying to learn new skills on-the-job (A task that has recently plagued my summer break at an internship!)

I wish I could be Bant but I would settle for hooking up with a Bant sweetie.

This blog post sure was fun as hell.
>>
>>48792789
Trump is u r w all the way
>>
>>48801561
>doesn't know, doesn't care
Truly a monored attitude.
>>
File: Trump God-Emperor.jpg (53KB, 375x523px) Image search: [Google]
Trump God-Emperor.jpg
53KB, 375x523px
to all the debaters in the thread
>>
>>48799750
Mining scientist here

Blue red for sure
>>
Blue/Green

That's the NEET color right?
>>
>>48802651
No. Black/Green is for NEETs.
>>
>>48802651
All the inaction of blue, all the natural body odor of green.

Checks out.
>>
>>48789286
Definitely W/U, though many days I wish I could be R I'm really really not. Life is most comfortable when everyone is following the rules to the most autistic letter.
>>
I'm about as Red/White as you can get. I'm all about freedom, I'm very emotional and passionate, though simultaneously I believe societies function better when given moral guidelines and a strong sense of justice and charity. I'm decisive, bold, and cunning.

My flaws are a temper, unwillingness to compromise, and overindulgence.
>>
>>48801275
So,R/W is chaotic good?
>>
>>48801275
I'd like to think that it can also be incredibly lawful and within the guidelines, but the red being a more vicious or militant sense of justice, like Boros. A military complex with a strong sense of justice and law seems to be the best iteration of r/w in my opinion.
>>
File: 3132-Angelic-Edict.jpg (27KB, 312x435px) Image search: [Google]
3132-Angelic-Edict.jpg
27KB, 312x435px
>>48804109
>Boros
>incredibly lawful and within the guidelines
Sure, except when they disagree with the laws and guidelines and go "fuck you, we're doing it our way."
>>
>>48789286
I think we all have a little of each color in ourselves.
Personally I like all colors but maybe I would disagree with R/B combination, both together not R and B alone or with other colors
>>
>>48801379
Figured as much.

I really should fix that.
>>
>>48789286
White cos JUSTICE!
Blue cos I'm SMART AN' SHIT
Green cos I LOVE NATURE
Red cos I'VE GOT A BURNING PASSION! OH YEAAAH!
Black, cos NUTHING PERSONNEL, KID
So uh, I guess I'm colourless or something.

Serisouly, blue green maybe splash black because I have a deep fascination with the natural world, but also with macroscale cycles of the universe, so I'm daydreaming on really big scales. Black, because I do law and years of social neglect have left me an emotionless wreck.
>>
>>48802624
> Mining scientist
If you live in Australia, I want you dead, you fucking parasite, Gina-Rhineheart licking scum.
Even if you're not, fuck you. All your potential skill and knowledge, and you use it to rape the earth like the corporate whore you are.
>>
>>48800513
I'm very similar in personality to you and I'd consider myself R/G.
>>
>>48793602
>enthusiast of rationality
Euphoric as fuck.
>>
File: wallpaper_wk02_Ephara[1].jpg (38KB, 302x302px) Image search: [Google]
wallpaper_wk02_Ephara[1].jpg
38KB, 302x302px
WU
Follow the rules and become the best you can be.
>>
>>48792789
>being a businessman is inherently greedy, therefore being a businessman is black

Trump cares for the safety and security of his country first and foremost, that makes him White if nothing else. He's manipulated his way up to the Republican nomination simply by exploiting the media's weakness for sensationalism, so that makes him Red. He did all of this without ever needing to actually use a significant portion of his wealth, a lot of his strongest victories happened on Twitter, a website literally anyone can use for free, so that also makes him Blue.
>>
>>48806370
>White = good
>Red = ???
>Blue = smart
Go back and learn the colour pie
>>
Solid black with a touch of where blue and white overlap

selfish, ambitious, power/wealth-hungry, but values logic/reason and structure/law as being the optimal methods to achieving goals and maintaining success in those goals

chaos whether natural or man-made is bad and should be avoided at all costs

low-risk, high reward
>>
>>48806995
forgot, more white than blue on the overlap due to strict sense of honor

one might think it would conflict with the black, but I figure that as long as I don't lie to people I can be honest and straightforward about my selfish desires while still retaining a sense of honor

basically if i was going to screw someone over i would tell them to their face and give them the option to pull out to make things easier on them while still benefiting me
>>
File: paint[1].jpg (11KB, 640x432px)
paint[1].jpg
11KB, 640x432px
Something like this
>>
File: image.jpg (32KB, 300x300px)
image.jpg
32KB, 300x300px
I'm red-black. Creative, expressive, selfish, self destructive, lazy, and I believe in personal freedoms and expressions. Also a lot of blue.
Disagree most with white, mostly because it's usually hypocritical.
>>
I identify as purple, you shitlord
>>
>>48807391
That's just blue and red.
>>
>>48807652
Like...ugh, typical shitlord
>>
File: 1458033930095.jpg (125KB, 662x935px) Image search: [Google]
1458033930095.jpg
125KB, 662x935px
Green/Red desu
>>
>>48806370
More like UB more than anything.
>>
>>48805785
Found the green mage.
>>
>>48799750
Different types of science are different combinations, but all are centred on Blue.

The two big ones are: 1) Theoretical science is Blue Red and deals with the questions "How?" and "Why?", and 2) Investigative science is Blue Green, and deals with the questions "What?" and "Why?".
>>
>>48800513
Definitely Red . You're centred on art, emotion, and experience.
Probably also Black. You didn't mention anything about anyone but yourself, and no-one does self-destruction like black does.
>>
>>48801122
The sheer wonder of it. Being Red means they don't need more reason than "it felt like a good idea at the time".

Cave Johnson is definitely Izzet: "Science is about WHY, not about WHY NOT!"
>>
>>48806370
Trump is Mardu (RWB).

He's got where he is by manipulating emotions (mostly anger) of those around him: Red.
He cares about nothing except himself: Black.
His power is in those who follow him, and he's most at home manipulating groups: White.
>>
bUg - I am a self-interested utility function, expressed in flesh.

Any Red sentiments I'm sympathetic towards (freedom) are very Green (instincts) or Black (self-interest). Similarly, most of what is associated with White (order), I get through Blue (logic) and Green (harmony).

I'm at odds with White when it dictates individual actions from a place of hypocritical moral authority. I am at odds with Red when it refuses to stop and think.

Post your lands!
>>
File: 1[1].jpg (37KB, 910x480px)
1[1].jpg
37KB, 910x480px
>>48809616
I'm Wug

I live my life by the motto "go with the flow" but take, rather than make, any given opportunity to improve myself and people close to me, all within the boundaries of the law.

My land is the rural countryside (Plains)
>>
>>48800642
>proven wrong
>b-b-but it doesn't matter anyway who cares about the circumstances trump trump trump!
>btw I'm totes not an alt righter just fighting against /pol/

Could you be any more transparent?

Just admit that Trump is a greedy cheating scumbag. Hillary's a different kind of scumbag.
>>
I don't know if I trust myself enough to really say where I fall.

Gonna go with R/U. Most of my talents are in areas they govern. I try to approach most things objectively and cautiously but I know for a fact that my emotions trump this pretty often. I care about people but I'm not really community driven - things like nationalism make me cringe.

Since people seem to be listing it too, B/R/U is most attractive to me. I may not be too sure about analysing myself, but my girlfriend is BRU as fuck,
>>
>>48789286
Orzhov AF
>>
>>48789286
Black, blue.

Black is my greed and I am a very greedy man. Everything is secondary to the pursuit of power. Blue draws cards like a little bitch.

Blue is my self control. The nagging voice reminding me that power is worthless if you don't live to use it. Also fuck you black, you draw cards like a crackwhore sucking dick for the next hit.
>>
>>48789286
I don't get wizards of the coast, in D&D they stick to an alignment chart which is very poor at distinguishing personality i feel that the colours in magic represent personality much better.
>>
>>48813146
Different teams, maybe?
>>
Black for general self-absorbed narcissism, white for being over-sympathetic and a bleeding heart, green for being too bone-idle to rise from my lot in life and make something of myself.
>>
>>48813146
D&D alignment isn't supposed to be personality.
I mean, the fact that it literally has "good" and "evil" as traits really should have clued you into that.
>>
I think being associated with a certain color has more to do with your ideals than your traits. Like, I have all the colors as part of my personality (social tendencies, a mind, selfishness, emotions, natural desires) but that shouldn't make me a 5 color person. The way I want to be, however, and further how I want the world to be, is much more specific and easier to associate to a color. In that way, I'd say I generally fall under blue and red.
I'm honestly not interested in living in a world in which I can gain more by subjugating others, so I'm not black, but I'm too selfish to sacrifice certain things I enjoy (booze, dirty jokes, open discussion of sex etc) in order to better society as a whole, so I'm not white. I also don't really like the natural world because I'm a sedentary nerdi boi, and I value the unnatural lifestyle technology and civilization allows me.
I do, however, value academia and knowledge(even if it's useless/inapplicable). I love art, decadence, individuality, and I value emotional expression. Idk how much of this is very unique to me & how much is just tautological bs, but I think it matches my ideals well.
Thread posts: 171
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.