[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Welcome back to /sss/, where you can discuss JoJo systems an

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 277
Thread images: 29

File: 1400990516167.jpg (357KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
1400990516167.jpg
357KB, 1200x900px
Welcome back to /sss/, where you can discuss JoJo systems and share Stands for people to use in their campaigns.

>Thread Prompt:
Make a Stand that has anything related to the word "quiet".

>What is a Stand?
For those unfamiliar to the series, a Stand is a physical manifestation of a person's spirit. Each person has their own unique Stand with the possibility of a host of powerful abilities. Stands are named after songs or albums!
http://jjba.wikia.com/wiki/Stand

>For a quick Stand, use:
http://www.pages.drexel.edu/~dft29/Stand_Generator/Stand-Generation-Overdrive.html
(make sure you make a connection between the name and the ability!)

OR

>Go the organic route and make a Stand based off the feel and lyrics of a song or album

DO NOT POST OC STANDS ON /a/
>>
File: Dancer.jpg (24KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
Dancer.jpg
24KB, 400x600px
「Foggy Notion」
>Stats
Power: D
Durability: C
Speed: C
Range: A
Precision: A
Potential: B
A purple and gray, feminine, humanoid stand covered from head to toe with glass eyes. Looks like a fortune-telling gypsy/belly dancer.

>Abilities
Up to 100 of these eyes can be embedded into surfaces to record sights and sounds from afar. These eyes are effective within a 10 mile radius of the user. Foggy Notion can calculate the probability of any given event occurring within the scope of its vision based on its observations and the user's own knowledge. If the user doesn't specifically look for certain events, Foggy Notion will automatically project the most probable course of future events over a time frame chosen by the user. The shorter the time frame, the more accurate the predictions. Monitoring a wider area and covering several angles of the same area will also improve the accuracy of its predictions

>Combat
When the user embeds the eyes into her own skin, they enhance her awareness of her surroundings and slow down her perception of time. This can be used to predict an enemy's attacks and capitalize on their weak points. It also improves the accuracy of anything the user throws.

>Weaknesses
Paying attention to too many distant eyes at once hinders the user's attention to her own surroundings.
Eyes can't see anything if you cover them up.
Embedding more than 3 eyes into the user's body for too long will have harmful effects (dizziness, nausea, migraines). The more eyes in her body, the faster she'll get effected. At least 5 eyes are needed to have a noticeably slowed perception of time.
Bright flashes and loud noises may disorient the user when too many eyes are in her body.
Hiding objects from the eyes allows an enemy to spring surprises on her.
The Stand itself isn't very strong or fast, so the user has to rely on dodging and throwing knives while FN guards her.

>Alternate names
Watchtower, Private Eyes, Rhinestone Eyes, The Vigil
>>
File: 1468908357830.jpg (251KB, 1200x331px) Image search: [Google]
1468908357830.jpg
251KB, 1200x331px
>Thread Question:
What is your favorite Stand-giving phenomenon that you've used or created?

JoJo Systems! (in no particular order)

>d10 (worked on by a great team)
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1tgHTQY5OfUQMxXNLbBQd-Wrwv5fLSax-RGOsXuUUmIs/edit

>Mutants & Masterminds
>Marvel Heroic
>FATE
>Savage Worlds
>Monsters and Other Childish Things
>Don't Rest Your Head
>Shadowrun (Adept or Mystic Adept with a Geas of POSING)
>Wild Talents (WIP houserules here: http://pastebin.com/bQqAMV5k)
>Monsters and other Childish Things

>List of custom systems for JoJo
excuse the Reddit
https://www.reddit.com/r/TabletopCrusaders/comments/45htgp/documentation_catalogue_thread/
>>
>>48786133
「Endless Nameless」
>Stats
Durability: B
Speed: A
Range: Near Infinite
Precision: C
Potential: C
A humanoid stand that appears as an almost glass like robotic being with a projector like object coming out of it's chest

>Abilities
This stand can project itself and the user in a translucent light at near infinite range creating the illusion of the user being at the location, the hologram can manipulate objects and people.

>Combat
The user can use his stand to disorient the target and attack him from other angles

>Weaknesses
The father away the Hologram is, the lower it's stats get, it if goes too far it becomes only a visual manifestation
The holograms can be hurt and damaged, If the hologram is hurt the user will take 50% of the damage to himself

First time doing this, Any good?
>>
>>48786230
A pretty complex Stand, I like the idea behind this one, but it seems a bit hard to translate into a proper system.

If I'm reading this correctly, putting eyes in an area allows you to essentially tell the future, depending on how many eyes and how many angles they're in, as well as the length of the time frame. And then, putting eyes in yourself would allow the user to be more aware of everything, while time seems slowed.

The idea of someone setting up a trap that allows them to predict every move and act accordingly, even improvising on the spot, would be great for an SBR setting. Would provide for some very interesting (and one-sided) fistfight.

The only thing i'd change is the number of eyes it has. 100 seems a bit much. Other than that, it's very well constructed and the stats would fit in a High powerlevel.
>>
Not sure if this is acceptable, but I found a system that seems ripe for a JoJo spinoff. It's actually really easy to adapt to anything, just requires some fine tuning to make it JoJo compatible: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7ghKiNJA-nAa0x2MnVWTzdJRVU/view?usp=drivesdk
>>
File: 20160814_010910_HDR.jpg (272KB, 562x1000px) Image search: [Google]
20160814_010910_HDR.jpg
272KB, 562x1000px
Might as well get the ones I've already posted out of the way. Now with art for some of them.

[GIN AND JUICE]
Emits a thick green fog from the exhaust pipes in its head and "face". If you inhale the fog, your reaction time will be slowed proportionate to how much you get. A lungful will grind your reaction time to a halt. Any commands you 'send' to your brain during this time will not execute until the fog dissipates.

Secondary attack: [GIN AND JUICE: ROLLIN' DOWN THE STREET]
Gradual dissipation of G+J's fog will cause actions to be executed in the order they were 'sent' to the brain. But with practice, G+J can reverse its exhausts and near-instantaneously purify the air in a room. When this happens to someone under G+J's main effect, all built up actions will be executed at once, causing something akin to a seizure.

STATS:
Power: E
Durability: A
Speed: B, moves leisurely but can expel and intake fog very quickly
Range: C
Precision: E
Development: D
Almost a purely defensive Stand. Its user, Tago Mago, embodies this. He's a skittish, paranoid man, quick to unleash Gin and Juice on anyone he thinks could be a threat. Owes massive gambling debts, but he'd be just as paranoid without them.

Pic related, some concept sketches for G+J.
>>
File: 20160814_011758_HDR.jpg (282KB, 563x1000px) Image search: [Google]
20160814_011758_HDR.jpg
282KB, 563x1000px
>>48786625
And, another one for G+J.
>>
>>48786417
It's a good start for a beginner, considering it's not just a generic combat stand and instead needs the user to fully utilize its power.

Only one thing I'm confused about, however:

>Stand can project itself and the user
So the projector in the chest of the Stand can create only -one- hologram (at any range) that either looks like the Stand itself or the user.
Do they look similar to their original appearances or is it obvious they're holograms?

Other than that, it's all crystal clear. The idea of sending out a hologram a few meters away to fight an enemy only for the user to sneak up behind them is a good strategy that I don't think others explore that often. It would also be great for recon. Thumbs up from me.
>>
>>48786574
Seeing as the only real constant in JoJo is Stands, this would be adapted really easily. Thanks for the heads up, I'll add it to the JoJo Systems post next time and see if anyone wants to take like an hour making it JoJo-related.

>>48786625
>>48786639
I've always loved G&J and I've ended up using it in one campaign already. Props to you, everything about the Stand, from the stats to the power, fits.

The concept art is cool. you taking requests?
>>
File: 20160814_010941_HDR-2.jpg (1MB, 2340x4160px) Image search: [Google]
20160814_010941_HDR-2.jpg
1MB, 2340x4160px
[COBRA JUICY]
A Stand with two separate forms. The first form, Cobra Juicy, manifests as a stamp and ink. The stamp is shaped like a disturbing face, with 4 eyes and a distended grin. The stamps are variable in size and can be placed as many times as the user wishes, but there is a finite amount of ink and larger stamps use significantly more. Stamps can bite within an extremely limited range, but even the largest one can't do more than fracture a bone on its own.
Upon touching a stamp, the user is converted to ink and can be 'drooled' out of the mouth of any other stamp. Messages can also be relayed, though they will come through the mouth of every stamp.

[COBRA JUICY: SUN LIPS]
By recalling all the ink, Cobra Juicy can coagulate into its secondary form, Sun Lips. Within a range of about 10m, Sun Lips will seek out a target and detonate itself, covering the target(s) in thousands of tiny stamps that eat them alive.

STATS (SUN LIPS)
Power: D (A)
Durability: A (D)
Speed: N/A (C)
Range: A (D)
Precision: E (A)
Development: B (E)
And some art for Sun Lips.
>>
>>48786640
I wasn't too clear of the whole hologran thing, It looks like the user and there stand are actually there but they have no shadow and light around them doesn't effect the hologram
>>
>>48786785
Damn man, that's insanely flattering. Glad you like it!
Yeah, I could probably do that. Can't promise anything fancy, won't have a scanner or a tablet for another couple weeks. But I'm going to school for animation this fall, and have been needing to draw more.
>>
Stand Name: Mountain Sound

Stand Ability: [Defense Break](http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Defense_Break)

Power - C

Speed - A

Range - A

Durability - B

Precision - D

Potential - B

Description: The ability to bypass defenses. Sub-power of Absolute Attack. The user is able to bypass an opponent's defenses and do equal damage no matter how strong, durable, magically-enhanced or seemingly impenetrable the defense is.
>>
Haven't made a Stand in a while, so I'm just gonna repost some Stands that I never got feedback on. This one is a big W.I.P. so I need all the critique I can get.

[Maybe Right] (You May Be Right - Billy Joel)

[Maybe Right] is a Stand that is bound to a crude-looking motorcycle helmet that is split right down the middle. It has a light spoke on both sides of the helmet, resembling horns.

While wearing this helmet, the rest of the user's body starts becoming blurry, as the main power of [Maybe Right] is to absorb incoming electrons using a one-inch field around the user's body. Electrons are present in every piece of matter, so the best way to use this Stand is the risky way. By jumping in front of a rain of bullets, the user immediately stockpiles a mass of electrons, instead of simply being subjected to attack after attack to gather the same amount. Amassing electrons allows the user to create a magnetic field around himself, stopping metal objects very quickly, and provided he has enough electrons, can easily make other attacks, like punches, simply stick to him. With enough electrons, he can also create a suit of electricity that can fire off bolts and jumpstart his heart when needed.

In essence, this is the electronic version of White Album that requires a lunatic to work properly.

>>48786900
That makes sense. So, they look like the two, but if you really look hard, you can notice they're holograms.

>>48786901
I don't need anything fancy, just unique designs. Do you think you could take a shot at [Maybe Right] posted above?
>>
「ROCKIT」 (Rock It - Gorillaz)

APPEARANCE: 「ROCKIT」is very robotic although thin in appearance.

ABILITY: 「ROCKIT」has the ability to create small gravity wells. These gravity wells are usually small and last a short while, but the more 「ROCKIT」charges, the more powerful and longer lasting the gravity well is. The user can dissipate these wells when needed.

These gravity wells have a variety of uses. They can be used to fling objects at the opponent, such as knives and nails. It can be used to retrieve and steal objects as well.

A typical gravity well can attract kitchen knives at most and usually lasts half a minute. If fully charged, the gravity well is powerful enough to pick up humans.

Destructive Power - B
Speed - C
Range - D
Durability - A
Precision - D
Developmental Potential - C

I'm very tired so it's most likely shit.
>>
[KILL YOU]
This Stand remembers the cause of every death it sees. Once it has a specific death in its eyes, it only needs to punch you once to attack you with the cause in question. For example, if it recalls a fatal car crash and punches you, a car will surely come barreling towards you. If it recalls a man shot down by the mob, you'll be mistaken for a man they're collecting debt from. The user needs to have seen the death in person for [Kill You] to recall it, recordings or second-hand witnessing of any sort don't apply.

POWER: A
SPEED: C
RANGE: E
DURABILITY: C
PRECISION: A
LEARNING: A

One-on-one with another punchghost-type Stand, [Kill You] wouldn't hold a candle without any deaths memorized. The most dangerous, effective user of this Stand is one in a position to witness a variety of bizarre, violent deaths.

>>48787335
I could take a crack at it, yeah. Only thing I'm unsure about is
>It has a light spoke on both sides of the helmet, resembling horns.
Not sure I know what you mean by this, mind clarifying? Gonna take a drive, smoke a joint, when I get back I'll see what I can do.
>>
>>48787423
Haven't made a new one in a while, decided to post that one before the other ones I've already done. That being said, here's the last of the ones I already have.
[RELATIONSHIP OF COMMAND] (At The Drive-In album)
Allows the user to instantly swap his physical state with anyone within eyesight. Only recently sustained physical damage applies, chronic mental or physical afflictions won't transfer.
Appears as a stocky goblin-like creature, with one long blade for an arm. ROC can only attack its own user with this blade. Example: ROC leaps onto its user's shoulder, stabs him in the jugular, and before he bleeds out swaps with the enemy. Extremely formidable at the beginning of a fight, but returns diminish as everyone's damage equals out.

[DOPETHRONE] (Electric Wizard album)
A long-range, automatic Stand. Attaches itself to a target's ass. Whenever the target is seated, their mental ability is drained until they are unable to operate their most basic bodily functions, let alone call out their Stand. When the target gets up, a remnant of Dopethrone stays behind on the seat until there is no target in range. If someone else sits down on the same surface, Dopethrone will infect them. This halves the drain speed for all affected.

Okay, now I'm leaving for a bit.
>>
>>48787423
I worded that wrong, my bad. Basically the idea is a mix of an electric chair helmet and a motorcycle helmet, so it'd be glowing metal bands that spiral into the shape of demon's horns.

Thanks in advance
>>
Taking another shot at this, Lets go
「Guerilla Radio」
>Stats
Power: C
Speed: D
Range: B
Precision: D
This stand resembles a full sized Bad Company with more of a Sam fisher kinda appearence, It's eyes are like nightvison goggles, it's body has an almost all black robotic camo appearence

>Abilities
This stand Deletes all light in a 30 meter Spherical radius, Creating a full circle of pure darkness, Blinding all targets in the radius besides the user as his vision is linked with the stands

>Combat
The targets are totally blind within the circle of light, this stand is also capable of basic punch-ghost abilities albeit weaker.

>Weaknesses
The stands slow speed makes it easy to track for someone who is more adept with the other senses besides sight
The user is also totally vulnerable as he can only see through the stands eyes when the effect is active.

Stand cry: "LIGHT OUT, GUERILLA RADIO"

Also if anyone wants to draw 「Endless Nameless」 Or 「Guerilla radio」it would be pretty rad
>>
>>48787557
Oops, Type on the stand cry
"LIGHTS OUT, GUERILLA RADIO"
Opinions on the stand?
>>
>>48787112
Hope you don't mind me expanding this ability, making connections between rolled names and abilities is a personal challenge for me.

[Mountain Sound] is a Stand bound to the user's two arms that can summon unblockable shadows. Upon awakening the Stand, blue tally-mark tattoos will be all over the user's arms, one tally representing a single life killed. The user can dip their arms into their shadow, as if it were a pool of water, and pull out at most two shadowy figures. The user would most likely face away from the light source in an area in order to simply bend down and touch their shadow (symbolizing turning away from your problems, escaping). These summoned shadowy figures represent lives killed by the user, and by default, each will use up a single tally mark. These figures are unblockable, as they are made of shadow. No matter how the opponent defends, they will creep underneath and land a hit. However, the damage done is dependent on how many tally marks are consumed. By allowing a figure to consume more than one tally mark upon use, you are mixing souls of different people, creating a shadowy abomination that can severely injure a person. The only way to escape from these shadows is to run far away maybe into a mountain sound and get out of the range. When these shadows have completed their deeds, their souls are freed.
>>
>>48787557
This is a pretty good Stand for how simple it is. I like the idea of just killing all light and how well it ties into the name itself. The only thing I'd change is that the little swarm units had some other abilities besides being tiny punchghosts. Maybe make them roll when they're in the dark, crushing things in their way, with "no hell to stop them now". Just an idea.

I can already imagine someone shouting "LIGHTS OUT, GUERILLA RADIO" in a clubroom and immediately taking out all light. Good stuff once again.
>>
File: N'DoulOVA.png (596KB, 665x800px) Image search: [Google]
N'DoulOVA.png
596KB, 665x800px
>>48787682
I like it, absolutely free to best boy
>>
First attempt at a custom stand, I feel like this might be a little strong
「Respiration」
>Stats
Durability: D

Respiration is a pitch black humanoid figure with spots of lights like stars appearing randomly on its body

Abilities:
Respirations 'stars' release a cloud of smog that slowly reduce an opponents will and motivation to fight, until the enemy becomes passive, then Respiration absorbs the target into itself, if Respiration is hurt with an enemy absorbed, the absorbed enemy takes damage as well, and Respiration can release absorbed enemies to help fight. Hitting Respiration reverses the smogs effect on the attacker, and can reverse the effect on enemies converted or absorbed by respiration.

Combat:
Respiration's actual fighting capabilities are limited, relying on dodging and waiting for the smog to take effect, as Respiration is quite fragile, but when dealing with groups Respiration's ability to absorb targets and turn them against the group makes it especially dangerous.

Weaknesses:
Between being very fragile and the fact that the smogs effect can be reversed by damaging Respiration means if Respiration can't avoid being hit the fight will end fast, and a short range on the smog means long range attackers will be able to avoid Respirations attack.
>>
File: Iggy Toss.png (380KB, 707x472px) Image search: [Google]
Iggy Toss.png
380KB, 707x472px
What is the key to good statting?
>>
>>48786133
Stand related to quiet, huh? How about:

[The Sound of Silence]
Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zLfCnGVeL4
Power: A
Range: E(stand)/C(ability)
>Appearance
The stand manifests As a muscular man handcuffed by violin strings. Its face is covered by a thick hood, and its wooden flesh is laid bare. The stand's throat is replaced with a guitar neck.
>Ability
[The Sound of Silence] can designate a [Neon God], which can be any inanimate object which makes noise. Anything that can hear the [Neon God] can ONLY hear the Neon God, and nothing else. This, effectively, makes the [Neon God] the sound of silence. If the object is destroyed or the user wills it, the effect ends.

--

[Violent Pornography]
Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwYYd8AV3Gc
Power: A*
Speed:-
Range:B
Precision:E
Potential:E
note: The stand cannot use is destructive power outside of its ability.
>Appearance
Violent Pornography manifests as a hand-held, high definition camcorder made of glass. Etched into the glass are various depictions of both violence and medical care, with the etchings having been filled in the colour of blood.
>Abilities
[Everybody dies] - The primary ability of the stand makes any attack or injury seem worse, from a minor manner to effectively being caused by a rank A stand. There are two exceptions to this - firstly, if people know they are being recorded by a stand, they are not deceived by the stand's ability. Secondly, the stand cannot depict or cause a depiction of death - If an injury taken within the stand's lens would be fatal, the actual injury will be scaled back to being non-lethal.

[Turn off your TV] - less of an ability but an automatic side effect. If it would be impossible for the user to record what is occurring, or they willingly turn the camera off, the illusion is broken for all involved. Injuries are no longer exaggerated, instead revealing the true state of any injuries.
>>
Oh /sss/. You always die when we need you most.
>>
>>48790933
Well, I posted a Stand last week, and nobody commented on it. If I reposted that, would you critique it?
>>
What are the limits of ghosts in the JJBA universe?
>>
File: image.png (53KB, 227x302px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
53KB, 227x302px
>>48787557
Question: The stand deletes light within its radius; is that limited to the visible spectrum, or can it delete other wavelengths of electromagnetic waves? If it could, that would allow the stand to cut off wireless communications or make the user immune to gamma radiation.
Anyways, great stand idea!
>>
This was the stand I threw at my party during last night's session.

「 Cold Outside」
Namesake: https://youtu.be/7MFJ7ie_yGU

Speed: B
Precision: B
Learning: D

Appearance:「 Cold Outside」is a humanoid stand with light blue skin with ski goggles in place of its eyes. It wears a parka that is opened in the front, and a pair of baggy shorts. Across its body is a series of tubes that wrap around various sections of the body and open up at the back of the stand's body.

When「 Cold Outside」puts its hand on an object, it can change the thermal conductivity of the object. This effect lasts as long as the object is within range of the stand.

>Examples of what this can do:
Increasing the conductivity of a CPU, allowing it to cool faster.
Decreasing the conductivity of a snowball to prevent it from melting during hot weather.
Decreasing the Thermal conductivity of a person's skin, preventing their body heat from escaping. This could cause the victim to die of heat stroke in the middle of a blizzard.
Increasing the conductivity of a person's body during cold weather, causing all their body heat to irradiate away immediately.
>>
>>48787982
I actually like that idea
>>48791752
I should have made it clear that any wavelength in the radius is deleted.
>>
>>48786785
JoJo systems thread? When is this usually posted, and does it have a tag?
>>
Does someone saved the stand that could erase 3 things from existence?
>>
Just got this, looks pretty rad.
Any ideas on how to expand on this?

Stand Name: The Sound of Silence
Stand Ability: [Telepathic Mimicry]
Power - B
Speed - D
Range - B
Durability - A
Precision - D
Potential - A

Description: The power to copy another power by a telepathic link. Combination of Telepathy and Power Replication. Not to be confused with Empathic Mimicry. The user can copy another power from another person via a telepathic link. So long as the link exists, the user can use the powers of others.
>>
>>48790302
>>48794635
Uh, just realized someone already snatched the name, damn.
>>
>>48794635
My suggestion; DONT
Mimic stands like this always struck me as bland and uninteresting.
>>
File: UFO.jpg (212KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
UFO.jpg
212KB, 2000x1000px
「Cloud Constructor」
>Stats
Durability: E
Potential: A

>Appearance
Orange UFO with purple accents and light blue lights. 3 feet in diameter. Inside is the tiny gray alien that pilots it.

>Abilities
Can store and reproduce designs for man-made devices at high speeds, so long as it has the materials. Can store up to 5 cubic feet of materials at a time. Designs can be acquired by either reverse engineering something that already exists, or by memorizing a blueprint made by the user. Blueprints from a third party cannot be memorized.

Can summon just about any tool needed for the job (wrenches, screw drivers, soldering irons, saws, you name it). Also has a tractor beam to assist while building.

>Combat
If the user can find samples or has the intelligence to design them, the stand could theoretically create traps, bombs, guns, or even drones and turrets. Can also use some of its tools to fight if it needs to.

>Weaknesses
While it works much faster than a human, it still takes time to construct anything. The bigger and more complex, the longer it takes. Reverse engineered designs are produced faster than original ones. A small turret might take 2 minutes, while a robot with a turret and wheels might take 4-5 minutes. User will need to defend it in the time it takes to build.

It can defend itself with its tools, but they're not that effective against humans and stands

If it doesn't have all the correct materials, it might have to improvise. This might be as simple as using wood in place of plastic, or something as bad as using oil in place of water.
>>
>>48796070
>Alternate names
Spiral Architect, Hardware Store, Mr. Roboto
>>
>>48787399
Not bad, it's simple but it doesn't need to be complex with it's power. I get the idea of attracting things and I like that "rocketing" things is a simple act of reversing that gravity. The name fits. Nothing else I can really say.

>>48787423
I really like [Kill You] and its concept. Character-driven Stands like these are interesting because it's extremely important who the user is and This specific Stand requires the player to go out of his way to witness deaths to be powerful. A good dynamic.
>>
>>48791298
They can't really do much. The most a ghost could do was in the case of Reimi and Arnold in which they could freely talk to the living (but that's mostly an effect of the alleyway)
>>
「Candy Shop」
>Stats
Power: B
This stand resembles a amorphous blob like being with multicoloured metal like plating all over it's stomach, its face would be an expressionless mask like stucture.

>Abilities
This stand controls the metabolism on the selected targets causing massive weight gain when not moving for a short period of time, It's range is massive spanning about the size of an average city but at the longer ranges the effects aren't as powerful

>Combat
This stand is a purely defensive stand that slowly renders an opponent immobile overtime due to the weight gain.
The weight gain will come with all problems from sudden excess weight gain and can kill the targets

>Weaknesses
This stand is almost completally immobile when summoned by it's user, this making it easily attacked by a long range stand.
If the Targets can handle constantly moving they can fight the stand user properly.
>>
We're still having these? Neat. Any new developments recently?

>>48786133
>Make a Stand that has anything related to the word "quiet".
Already got one.

「Quiet Riot」 is a punchghost that has the power to shape sound. It can angle a sound to seemingly change its source, warp or change the pitch of a sound, or take all of the sound in a given area and direct it into a single, concentrated burst.

>>48786261
>What is your favorite Stand-giving phenomenon that you've used or created?
I've made two in the past.

One was a 「Stand Pill」 made from artificial minerals that replicated the effects of the original Arrows. They're mixed with all sorts of bad shit (LSD, PCP, artificial coloring), but if you survive the bizarre trip you get a Stand.

The other one was 「POKER FACE」, a Stand that took the form of a deck of cards. By drawing from the deck, you get a Stand. However, drawing from the deck means that if you die, your soul will go to the Stand User in order to extend his own lifespan. Servants of 「POKER FACE」 have poker cards embedded in their Stands, and removing it will cause 「POKER FACE」 to collect early.
>>
>>48798954
Not many new developments, the guys working on the d10 updated it recently, reworking the Conditions system.

Quiet Riot seems like a useful Stand, especially if you were going for a stealth approach, distracting enemies from faraway sounds, lowering your own noises, etc. And then if things has to get messy, you'd sonic boom someone. Considering this for a sneaky Hitman-type campaign.

I love Poker Face, I was the anon that suggested the name Stefano Cinquantadue for the user and I've personally used it in a campaign already for the main villain. The tweaks I made were:
>at the beginning, only had 52 normal cards and 2 Jokers
>Jokers were main source of combat
>if someone who got their Stand from [Poker Face] dies, their Stand power goes back to the user in the form of a personalized card

It's a really fun stand and made for some really overpowered shenanigans, what with 52 Stand potentially in his pocket.
>>
>>48799271
I've only just joined this last night cause i have fun creating my own stands, the ones i've done so far are 「Endless Nameless」, 「Guerilla radio」, and 「Candy Shop」, I had no idea there was a game behind this, would any of those be good for said game, and should i make users for each of these stands?
>>
>>48799409
>>48799409
I'm the anon who had the question about [Endless Nameless] and suggested the "rolling" thing added to [Guerilla Radio], I'll get to your other one soon, it just takes a bit to read and critique.

And yes, the main goal of this thread is to share Stands for other people to use in JoJo-related tabletop games. This post >>48786261 shows the most commonly used systems, with the d10 being the most popular for its simplicity but great JoJo mechanics.

The two Stands i've seen so far from you can work really well in a game. Feel free to make users for these Stands and give them personalities that would reasonably match (or reference the lyrics). It's always fun to see unique users.
>>
>>48786133

Stand Name: Cease to Exist

Stand Ability: [Energy Independence](http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Energy_Independence)

Power - D

Speed - E

Range - E

Durability - A

Precision - C

Potential - C

Description: The power to be independent from energy. The user has an independence from energy having no need to eat, drink, sleep, and they do not fatigue or get tired. Those users that have powers can use them continuously/repeatedly without need to recharge or refill their energy.
>>
File: GreekGods.gif (16KB, 450x204px) Image search: [Google]
GreekGods.gif
16KB, 450x204px
Has anyone tried a series of stands based of off Grecian or Roman gods? That sounds like a fun set to make.
>>
>>48799666
Some guy made a bunch of Stands relating to the Zodiac (Gemini, Libra, etc.) but no Greek and Roman gods yet.

What gods would a set include and what aspects of the gods would we focus on? I'm honestly really interested in this set.
>>
>>48799666
>What is Persona
>>
>>48799718
I feel like the JoJo would have the stand Hades; the only Greek God to do their job and is pretty great, if you ignore the whole "grim and dour" thing he's got going on.

Athena might also be a good stand for a hero; I'm imagining an act stand that let's the user know the history of an object and the second act does 'something' to that history or object.
>>
>>48799718
http://rickriordan.com/extra/meet-the-greek-gods/

I think the stands should be based off of what the Gods represent. Zeus would have something to do with electricity, Hades would have something to do with fire, etc.
>>
>>48789290
I don't think there really is a "key", you just stat Stands appropriately. If you're talking in a metagaming sense, JoJo doesn't really lend to that.

I usually run games with no concrete power level, that way strategy is a lot more important and certain Stands won't have to give up abilities and stats just because they reached their limit.

>>48790942
No need to namefag.

>>48794585
http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/47631894/#47631894

Named "Tomorrow's King", the suggestion to make it 4 things erased was made further down the thread.
>>
>>48794585
Wouldn't this just be a void stand like Cream and The Hand?
>>
>>48799821
>>48799821
I feel like if we make a set, that we shouldn't assign any "JoJo" or "villain" roles to any Stand, that way people can adapt it in any way they want.

That being said, an ACT Stand for Athena would work well. We'd just have to make it so that it's unique and would make sense evolving.

>>48799894
>Rick Riordan
I remember I used to read those Greek God books of his

I feel like that's the best way to do it, finding Song Names that related to a god and their aspects.

>>48799973
Not necessarily, the Stand he's talking about could erase 4 things from existence simply by touching them. But, erasing a 5th object would cause the 1st object to reappear, a 6th object touched would make the 2nd object reappear, etc. It would set up traps, but also mean that if the user really wants something to be gone, they have to be careful about using their power.
>>
Just found this while browsing at work, had a small idea; [MONEY], a stand that can take the form of currency at the user's discretion, any denomination and the amount of bills depends on the user's will and concentration. Once picked up, [MONEY] infects the victim with a growing greed that they will stop at nothing to sate.

So, teegee, is that worth building upon?
>>
>>48800158
Definitely worth building on. The song lyrics fit the greed power, and as it is right now, would be the perfect way to create rich henchmen, resulting in crazy user battles.

Maybe give currency made by [Money] some telepathic link to people already affected by [Money], so that way the user could guide the people he's affected.
>>
「Superbeast」
User: Lo Chan Sir

>Stats
Range: D

>Appearance
The stand itself is a suit like stand. enveloping the user and giving the user it's power (Much like White Album or Jumping Jack Flash)
Giving the user sharpened claw like hands as well as tuffs of short bristle like fur over his hands/arms/body. Rough to the touch but not needle like.

>Abilities
Giving the user a monster like power and speed it also sends the user into a beast like rampage, giving him a bloodlust he can't control. His senses are heightened to animalistic levels.

>Combat
3 inch long blade like claws are the base. Clawing and ripping flesh with ease. But with his heightened senses he can anticipate movements and attacks, in return countering them

>Weaknesses
The mind is blanked during and after the use. The user doesn't know of his abilities and while fighting he's a slave to his instincts. As well as being sensitive to light and sound
>>
>>48800047
So Tomorrow's King is a somewhat watered down version of those stands.
>>
>>48800340
Not at all.

>find 4 strong Stand Users
>put them all in a room
>make them nonexistent
>lead enemies to said room
>re-exist those 4 people
>instant ambush

>an enemy is about to shoot your friend
>erase your friend
>he is saved
>when the enemy is defeated, simply re-exist them

A lot more useful.
>>
「U&I」
>Stats
Speed:B
Range:C
Precision:C
Potential:A
This stand manifests as Strangely marked hearts on the palm of the users hands which give off a red misty aura once the ability is activated

>Abilities
This stand requires 2 victims to work, The user must touch both victims in sight of each other and once that is done, The 2 victims will become irresistibly attracted to each other and have an uncontrollable urge to touch eachother, Once the 2 victims make contact they will begin merging into one another in an almost liquid like state until the death of both victims.

>Combat
This stand has very poor combat abilities and relies on the user making contact with both targets in order for it to take effect

>Weaknesses
The stand relies on the users speed and intelligence to be fully utilized.
If a victim has already found there true love, with them or not it will not have any effect on them
If the user touched a third person while the effect is active the effect will be reversed on the first person touched and so on.
>>
>>48800391
Well in that first scenario it is actually weaker than The Hand, it at least could kill on its own.
But I can see the use in that second scenario.
>>
「Fade to Black」
User: Lars Black

>Stats

>Appearance
The Stand itself is a foggy black cloud like figure, long flowing "hair" made of clouds, upper body very muscular however the bottom half fades away much like a stereotypical genie.

>Abilities
Fading into a thin mist the stand invades the lungs of the victim and sucks away it's life energy. However this takes an extremely long time (About 24 hours) But slowly it drains the victim's senses and willpower. Leaving them a lifeless husk

>Combat
Other then slowly but surly draining the life out of the victim Fade to Black cannot fight while it's absorbing the victim.

>Weaknesses
Like said in combat it can't fight cuff to cuff, so the user is vulnerable while the stand is in use.
The only way to stop the stand from sucking away all of your power is to defeat the user
>>
>>48800158
Given this power, have you considered [Cash Rules Everything Around Me]?
>>
>>48800964
As a name? Or is that the name of another stand?
>>
>>48800047
Thunderstruck (AC/DC) - Zeus/Jupiter
Smoke on the Water (Deep Purple) - Poseidon/Neptune
Ashes to Ashes (David Bowie) - Hades/Pluto
Happy Family (King Crimson) - Hera/Juno
Strawberry Fields Forever (The Beatles) - Demeter/Ceres
Dogs of War (Pink Floyd) - Ares/Mars
Fight Fire with Fire (Metallica) - Athena/Minerva
The Music Makers (Aphex Twins) - Apollo
Night Prowler (AC/DC) - Artemis/Diana
Iron Maiden - Hephaestus/Vulcan
White Demon Love (The Killers) - Aphrodite/Venus
Money For Nothing (Dire Straits) - Hermes/Mercury
Old Red Wine (The Who) - Dionysus/Bacchus
Gemini Dream (The Moody Blues) - Hypnos/Somnus
We Are The Champions (Queen) - Nike/Victoria
Future Days (Pearl Jam) - Janus
Know Your Enemy (Green Day) - Nemesis
Diamond Eyes (Deftones) - Iris
Street Spirit (Radiohead) - Hecate
No Leaf Clover (Metallica) - Tyche/Fortuna

If you can suggest anything better, feel free to do so. You can also feel free to join in and create your own stand using the list.
>>
>>48801101
Holy shit thank you.

It's time to make some God Stands.
>>
「Communication Breakdown」
> Stats
Power [E] / Speed [D] / Range [B] / Durability [C] / Precision [A] / Potential [E]
>Appearance
This Stand manifests a techno-organic citizens band radio (C.B. radio) with appendages similar to crab legs to make it mobile.
>Ability
C.B. emits a unique frequency hat causes those in its range to be able to speak in what is called “word salads” where people speak in a confused, unintelligable or random mix of words and phrases. People experiencing Talk Radio are unaware they are being affected but are aware that people who are speaking are being affected.
>Combat
Creates a audio feedback screech that is painful to those in a five meter radius but not lethal, allowing this feeble Stand to make its escape.
>Weakness
Not a particularly offensive Stand and is best used as a tool of misdirection due to its primary ability.
>>
>>48801094
As the name, yes
>>
>>48801101
>mfw only 4 of those aren't already Stands or character names
I'm seeing Deftones, Killers, Iron Maiden and Aphex Twins
>>
>>48801249
Well, you're free to improve it.
>>
>>48801184
Just to clarify:
- C.B. is just a shortening of 「Communication Breakdown」and a reference to its physical manifestation as a CB radio.
- "Talk Radio" is the name of the Stand's primary ability.
>>
>>48801284
Not a criticism, just...Araki really loves his music, is all
>>
「Eminence Front」
> Stats
Power [D] / Speed [D] / Range [E] / Durability [B] / Precision [C] / Potential [C]
>Appearance
This Stand manifests as an emaciated humanoid Stand wearing an elaborate golden Venetian mask with feminine features and designer sunglasses worn over the mask.
>Ability
"15 Minutes of Fame": By scanning the minds of people around it「Eminence Front」disguises its User's appearance and voice as a person deemed “famous” or “important” by the public. For example, if this power was to be used in a bank then the user would be disguised as the bank manager.
>Combat
While this Stand is capable of combat it is known to stare at its own reflection and when faced with physical confrontation it cowers and protects its face, betraying the vain personality of an otherwise silent and obedient Stand.
>Weakness
A non combative Stand, its primary ability lasts only 15 minutes before needing to rest and be reset. Also the more people around when the Stand power is used, the harder it becomes to find a consistent disguise.
>>
Never tried this but

「I Wonder」or maybe 「Dead Bent」

>Stats

>Appearance
The stand is the user's shadow, but when active looms over the top of the user with the appearance of a robed and hooded man, slightly taller and wider (at the shoulders) than the user themselves.

>Ability
Can answer any question, about past or present events, regardless of the user's knowledge. This information can also come from alternate universes, and has essentially no limits on to what can be answered. The catch is that in order to obtain the information, whomever is asking (even if it's the user) must answer an elaborate riddle. The more complex/vital to the person asking/etc. the information is, the more elaborate the question (although never impossible to answer)

>Combat
Failing to answer correctly results in the victim being punished by the stand. The punishment is relevant to the question (if the answer was related to a car, the victim will be hit by a car) and cannot be avoided unless the victim goes double or nothing on a second question. If necessary the stand is extremely durable, and can also transport itself and user between other shadows.

>Weakness
The stand has no direct way to harm people, and has to ask them a question on the gamble that they answer it wrong. It is potentially lethal if someone is just plain bad at riddles.

Another key weakness is that the user must have a light source from which their stand can manifest.
>>
>>48801472
「I Wonder」is a good name, it could also be used the Stand User's verbal quirk/tick.
>>
>>48799915
Oh i have this stand in my game. I set it to 3 things erased.
>>
>>48801660
More power to you, man. The only reason I say 4 is because of the 4 suits of cards that matched with the concept art the guy posted.
>>
Tell me about your villains /sss/. What is their endgame?
>>
「Dare」

>Stats

>Appearance
The stand itself looks much like a gorilla. Dark blue fur with light yellowish flesh.

>Ability
Dare is a neutral stand, Much like Dragon's Dream. Where not only it's user can use it's ability. The user and one target are put into a game of Dares. Where if one is unable to do the dare, or refuses to, they'll be mauled to death by the stand itself. The dares must go one at a time and back and forth. one person can't dare the other twice in a row. And the dares cannot kill either or. IE: No "I dare you to kill yourself".

>Combat
A large gorilla like stand with a strong jaw as well as intense upper body strength. intensely quick as well as powerful.

>Weakness
As mentioned before the stand is neutral and therefore can be used against it's user. The Stand also cannot attack unless one loses/refuses the dare
>>
>>48801790
A harem to make Hugh Hefner green with envy and way to make money to house them all
>>
Is there a stand that reverses things, as in pic-related? Can we make one?
>>
Does anyone use these stands?

I just like dumping ideas.
>>
>>48801790
Writing up an off-shoot Jojo series that takes place in Hollywood 1969 with the main antagonist's goal being fame and power but achieving it through methods that would make Charles Manson and L Ron Hubbard proud.
>>
>>48801881
Some I use, see >>48801905

But for the most part its just fun to think up ideas for Stands.
>>
>>48801881
Going to be writing a parody fanfic soon. I might steal an idea or two
>>
>>48801249
Aphex Twin is referenced in part 8 though
>>
>find cool song name for a stand
>can't think of a name
>that or a relevant ability already exists in jojo
>>
File: 1432877775150.png (30KB, 329x243px) Image search: [Google]
1432877775150.png
30KB, 329x243px
>>48786133
>plug 'machinae supremacy overworld' into the generator
>hit 'generate name'
>Stand
th-thanks
>>
>>48801790
Uno sucks at making Kino
>>
>>48801881
Yeah, I've used a shit ton of Stands from previous /sss/es in my various campaigns.
>>
>>48801990
DELETE THIS
>>
File: 1465182538642.jpg (124KB, 1187x2033px) Image search: [Google]
1465182538642.jpg
124KB, 1187x2033px
>>48801881
I use them.
>>
ayy did anyone else notice a change in the d10 doc. they gave it a slight update
>>
>>48802106
Man I really dig that headpiece.
>>
File: 1465186742491.jpg (156KB, 1433x1517px) Image search: [Google]
1465186742491.jpg
156KB, 1433x1517px
>>48802126
Guy who does these is great. I wonder if he is back.
>>
File: RobotAshTray-3.jpg (77KB, 1000x1146px) Image search: [Google]
RobotAshTray-3.jpg
77KB, 1000x1146px
Do you guys like having unusual npcs in your games? I have a userless stand in my game that travels with the Pc's and isnt an asshole lik Yo Yo Mama.
>>
>>48801978
Don't let it stop you

[Mountain Sound] up there is essentially Civil War, but if you make enough tweaks, it becomes different
>>
>>48802191
I like them. My campaign has a useless Stand named Henry that the party uses as a training dummy
>>
>>48802218
Oh cool. My game has two gay npcs in it. It gets really awkward when they get involved because one of the players named Carl keeps trying to have sex with them. fuck off carl
>>
>>48801987
>mega man rock opera
>"The Stand"

At least it can be a meme
>>
File: dust-cloud.jpg (124KB, 1600x1066px) Image search: [Google]
dust-cloud.jpg
124KB, 1600x1066px
>>48801101
I'll take a crack at it

「ASHES TO ASHES」

APPEARANCE: 「ASHES TO ASHES」looks like a levitating piece of armor. the head takes the form of some skeleton creature.

ABILITY: 「ASHES TO ASHES」's form is completely made up of dust, ashes, and dirt.The stand has complete control over it's dust form. It is able to minutely control very single particle remotely. This may seem to be a very useless ability but actually comes with a variety of uses.

「ASHES TO ASHES」can turn it's hands into rudimentary weapons (swords, hammers, etc.) using the hardest parts of the dust it collects.

「ASHES TO ASHES」can turn into a cloud of dust and move in such a way as to create static electricity. This electricity is not fatal and can at most stun/injure a person.

It's must deadly ability, 「ASHES TO ASHES」rubs the dust in his body at very high speeds against itself, the dust will actually catch fire. Since dust is everywhere, the stand can be turn into a forever burning flame of death simply by drawing in dust constantly.

The one downside to 「ASHES TO ASHES」's is that it's quite weak, considering it's made of dust.

Destructive Power - D
Speed - A
Range - C
Durability - D
Precision - A
Developmental Potential - D
>>
>>48799718
oh shit, that was me, people remember that?
>>
>>48802380
You never finished. Could you repost them?
>>
「White Zombie」
Power: E / Speed: E / Range: E / Durability: B / Precision: B / Potential: C

>Appearance
This Stand appears as a mummified humanoid Stand robed in a moth-eaten shroud and a large black rosary around its neck, it manifests in seated meditative position. This Stand's appearance is a reference to Sokushinbutsu, the Buddhist practice of self-mummification.
>Ability
Living Dead Man: Places its Stand User in a form of suspended animation where they would appear clinically and “spiritually” dead. The only clue that the Stand's ability has been used is that the Stand User's body would mummify over time regardless of the condition of the body and its surroundings.
>Weakness:
The Stand User can remain in the death-like state for a maximum of three thousand days, as the death state persists it takes more time for「White Zombie」to revive its Stand User back to their physical condition at the time of their false death.
>>
File: radio kaos.png (25KB, 1835x163px) Image search: [Google]
radio kaos.png
25KB, 1835x163px
>>48801184
>>48801297
oh man i actually made a stand similar to this some months back

>>48802419
i...think i can, actually.

「After Hours」- Aries

This Stand has the ability of egokinetic chronokinesis. Basically, ever play Superhot? Think the opposite of that. The faster the user is moving, the slower time becomes for everyone and everything else. Like some kind of accelerated relativity power. The user can only use this ability in short spurts, though - if they stop moving, time snaps back to where it ought to be. This ability can be used even if the user is not moving under their own power - automotive travel makes things get really, really weird.

It does, however, possess one extra ability: 「After Hours - God is a Liar」causes organic matter to break down rapidly the longer the user stands still. This decomposition reverses when the user begins moving again. The trick is to force the user into moving around, but no so fast as to make him uncatchable. If the user is rendered unconscious, this ability remains active, and will require moving the corpse to dissipate.

In terms of appearance, the Stand manifests as a colossal ram's head with exquisite curling horns draped in chains, with clock hands for teeth and clock faces for eyes.

「After Hours」- Aries is not particularly mobile, and can't really hit things besides the user dragging it into them. Very tough, though - nigh indestructible.

Speed: E
Potential: B (E after「God is a Liar」manifests)
------------------------------------------------------------------

will dump more, 2 to a post
>>
「But How」
>stats
Potential: D

>Appearance
Manifests as a sneering mask with a metallic sheen. Can be worn by anyone, but only has an effect on the user. The inside of the mask is padded with blueprint material, with hundreds of overlapped schematics.

>Ability
But How? can be used to plot bank robberies, daily activities, parties, just about anything that could have a 'plan' for it. It is sentient, and the user must get the mask to agree to create a plan. After that, the inside of the mask will display a blueprint of the building/area targeted, and the stand will then function like Hey Ya! by telling the user what to do, although actually performing the actions is up to the user.

>Combat
But How? knows the weakpoints of a body, and can come up with a plan of attack on the fly, as well as knowing where nearby weapons are.

>Weakness
Doesn't actually enhance the user themselves, and to help them it must be worn on the face, the mask component being universally visible and suspicious.

「Jesus Pizzas」
Evolved form of But How?

>Stats
Power: E>C
Speed: B>B
Range: B>B
Durability: D>B
Precision: A>A
Potential: D>E

>Appearance
The stand's appearance is still a sneering mask, but now has a golden sheen on it.

>Ability
Jesus Pizzas has the same all-knowing abilities as But How? but can now manipulate the properties of the targeted area. "The lights go out in this room at this time." "No sounds can be heard in this room." "An escape van appears in the alleyway."

>Combat
Jesus Pizzas can directly rewrite a victim's properties (making them blind, etc.) until they or the user leave the targeted area.

>Weakness
Jesus Pizzas is still a mask, and still works off prediction, while still not helping the user's physiology. It also cannot change fate, and unexpected things (like taking a gunshot head on instead of dodging) can surprise the stand.

yeah, I listened to a song called But How? (Jesus Pizzas)
>>
>>48802462

「American Cheese」- Taurus

This stand appears as a thin, robotic, bronze humanoid wearing a tarnished white cloth over its head and shoulders like a shawl. Its midsection is uncovered to reveal clockwork mechanisms inside. The stand also appears to shudder and jerk when it moves as if the machinery powering it is barely functioning.

It's first ability is called 「Be Nice to Me」. The more damage 「American Cheese」takes from a person or stand, the more likely they are to lash out against their allies, attack themself, or (if the target is a stand) attack it's user if they attempt to attack 「American Cheese」again.

「American Cheese」's most powerful ability is called 「Gotta Steal」. When 「American Cheese」 takes a significant amount of damage, the user can cause this stand to fall apart. When this is done, the user then gains complete control over whatever caused the most damage to 「American Cheese」before it self - destructed.

Stats:

Range: E
Potential: E

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

「Clusterfuck」- Gemini

Sensory Switch - 「Clusterfuck」is a..."binary Stand" that can switch two peoples' sensory input for one sense at a time. One person sees what goes into the other person's eyes, tastes whatever the other eats, etc. It does this through using its two bodies; removing the appropriate organ and attaching it to the victim, similar to Talking Head. The user can attach a pair of eyes to an animal and use it for reconnaissance, or switch their own sense of touch with their opponent to instinctive not attacking - they feel the pain they inflict.

On their own, the split Stand isn't particularly strong; about average for a human. They can still lay down some beatings, but they're nowhere near Star Platinum level. They do have some pretty high Range, though!

Development Potential: D
>>
>>48802462
Yeah we had similar thoughts on what we wanted to achieve through these Stands, though yours seems to have greater offensive capabilities and mine is much more of a support Stand.
>>
>>48802511

「Doom and Gloom and Doom and Gloom」- Leo

This Stand takes the form of tiger claws and legs covering the user's arms. And legs. And a few extra pairs just kind of coming out wherever. Animal arms wherever the fuck you want 'em. Dick? Tiger claw. Tongue? Tiger claw. Buttcheeks? You best BELIEVE those be tiger claws, son. 「D2G2」can also make animal limbs sprout from other people. These limbs are all under the control of the Stand user themselves.

「D2G2」's final ability is called 「Headless Horseman Without a Horse」. This causes all animal parts to separate from whatever they're attached to and come together to form a 「Reusable Nightmare」, a shambling beast full of claws and teeth and rage, hissing and spitting and rampaging.

Stats:

Pure combat monster, with the user alternatively freaking people out Empress style, fighting people close-combat, and retreating after throwing a roaring abomination at people.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

>>48802516

I'm guessing you did [Jam it in the Hole]?
>>
>>48802540

「Jam it in the Hole」- Virgo

This Stand is like the horrific lovechild of Enigma and Justice. As long as an inanimate object has a hole in it, the user can 「Jam」 any other inanimate object of equal or lesser size "into" that object; the 「Jam」-ing object does not occupy normal space while this occurs, and the 「Jam」'd object will not display any difference other than smooth edges around the hole. At any time, 「Jam it in the Hole」's user can have a stashed object suddenly assume its normal presence - usually destroying the object it was stuffed in. A motorbike could explode from a car. A brick could burst from a watermelon. With time, the user can learn to control the expulsion and direct it - scrape mortar from a wall and 「Jam」a boulder in it, and later fire that boulder at an enemy.

「Jam it in the Hole」has the ability of 「Portable Pleasure」- its user can retrieve any item it has previously stuffed in an object through an un-filled hole. However, this will seal the hole behind it.

At maximum development, 「Jam it in the Hole」may gain its ultimate ability: 「We're From the 80's」. This allows the user to send an object via holes to any hole it has previously used...at any point in time it chooses. It could send food to its user's family when they are hungry. It could boobytrap the present from the future. It can send warnings to its user in the past. Hole lotta applications.

In terms of appearance, 「Jam it in the Hole」is a humanoid Stand with smooth, round features including a spherical head and teardrop shaped hands comprised of a ball around which slender pointed fingers are positioned (think of the big robot from The Incredibles). Its limbs are completely unjointed, instead made of sinuous flesh-colored cables. Its head and extremities are deep, cherry red, and studded with flashing lights. Pic related.

Stats:

(author's note: i like my version)
>>
>>48802540
Sorry, should have clarified.

I did「Communication Breakdown」
>>
>>48802558

「I Am A Song」- Libra

[I Am A Song] is a slightly hard to spot stand, as it manifests in the user's shadow as a white shadow with a trail of notes through it. Despite manifesting as a shadow, the stand is not reliant on light sources.

When the user activates the stand, depending on the ability, the shadow can cover the user or little white and black gramophones can appear above other people's heads. These can be destroyed, but that won't harm anyone.

[I Am A Song] has two abilities which feed into each other. First, the user can turn himself into sound waves and travel along them, provided the source sound is a song. Called [On the Road to my Jehova], this ability makes the user effectively invulnerable, but the user cannot return to normal unless they have the physical space to do so.

One trick they can pull is to follow a sound wave upwards in order to climb above areas. If the user is stuck in a sound wave as it begins to die, the user can manifest or switch to another wave in order to travel.

[Better get some music in you], the second ability, turns people into moving speakers, playing the song of their soul. The shadow will plant a tiny speaker target's head, and after a few seconds they will act as a speaker for the song of the soul, unless they are already making music. The more unique an individual's experiences, the less likely the song will be one available on the market - an interesting tell is that stand users whose Stands are named for a song will always play that song.

Otherwise, the song lasts based on age; each decade a minute, remainder years as 10 seconds each. For example, a 16-year old's song will last 1 minute and 60 seconds, or 2 minutes, while a 39 year old would last 3 minutes and 90 seconds, so 4 and a half minutes.

Power: -
Learning: C

We're missing Countdown to the Countdown/Cancer, Love Song For Myself/Sagittarius, Rubberband Man/Capricorn, and Talking Turkey/Pisces.
>>
>>48802575
Oh, I see. I feel like mine was just as much a support Stand as yours, it just happened to have that desperation attack up its sleeve.

「It Ain't Punk Rock」 - Scorpio - by elementsguy

Staying: D
Learning: C

「It Ain't Punk Rock」 appears as a single dark blue, spherical, steampunk-looking scorpion's claw on either hand of the user, though typically the right hand, of variable size between the size of the user's own hand and eighty eight cubic meters, with gilding across the gripping edge of the claw and the capacity to open out to a full 180 degree angle. This claw is also designated as the 「Gripper」 by its user.

「It Ain't Punk Rock」 possesses the power of 「Gripped In The Grip」, allowing the user to use the 「Gripper」 to grab and lift anything at all that the 「Gripper」 can fit in its grasp. Since the 「Gripper」's maximum size is eighty eight meters cubed, any object with at least one physical dimension less than eighty eight meters can in theory be lifted, though this may vary if the object is designed in a way that makes it difficult to grab on to, or if a smaller handle is attached to a much larger object; if so desired, less concrete substances such as a mass of liquid or gas can also be lifted away from an area, so long as their total volume is less than eighty eight meters cubed. However, the 「Gripper」 cannot exert enough force to directly damage any object it is holding by crushing it, though swinging gripped objects around to smash them (or another target for that matter) to pieces is a more than viable option.
>>
>>48802750
finally:

「Table and Chairs」- Aquarius

This Stand is muscular and broad, the very image of a Greek Adonis. Its head is an upturned amphora, with water dripping from it down over the rest of its body. It wears a crown of gnarled willow branches.

It mostly serves as a punchghost - high power combat Stand, short range, good speed, etc, but its signature ability is rather interesting, and comes in two parts.

The first is called 「Done with the Road」, and essentially it causes shifts in random causality that ensure that anybody hit by 「Table and Chairs」will eventually meet the user again. The more they're hit, the quicker they'll return; one good punch will have them back in a couple of days. A flurry of blows can cut that to hours. The more hits they take, the harder they will find it to even get away from 「Table and Chairs」and its user in the first place.

The second part is called 「Housekeeping Heist」, and is quite strange - it's not at all combat oriented. Instead, it activates when four or more people affected by 「Done with the Road」are within the range of 「Table and Chairs」. It forces these people to stay within the range of the Stand (which is fairly large for a punchghost) until such time as each person involved is comfortable in the company of each other, or the user lets them out. No punching your way out of this one, either - the user has to like you, too, or feel comfortable letting you go. This could consist of making a deal, or offering aid, or simply being that good at friendship.

The user is likely to be a bit of a loser, difficult to get along with and prone to explosive outbursts.
>>
>>48802768
Thanks anon, I will definitely include these in a campaign for a Zodiac group
>>
File: L88.png (1MB, 1828x722px) Image search: [Google]
L88.png
1MB, 1828x722px
>>48801905
This is the Stand for the Joestar in my story:

「Little Red Corvette」
Power - C
Speed - A
Range - C
Durability -B
Precision - B
Potential - D

> Appearance
A humanoid Stand with a sprinter's physique with red metal skin that offers some physical protection and durability. The Stand also has a chrome face guard covering its jaw that is reminiscent of a car grille/bumper and has tire treads on the bottom of its feet for traction.

> Abilities
Hijack!: This Stand can jump in the driver's seat of any car and completely wrest control of the vehicle from the driver. While this hijacking ability allows「Little Red Corvette」to operate any automobile it does not allow it to exceed the capabilities of the vehicle or break any laws of physics like driving through the air. It is also possible for the Stand to “hijack” a person and imbue them with enhanced reflexes to put them on par with any stunt driver or pro racer.
Dream Car: The Stand can “possess” any automobile and transform it in to a souped-up 1967 Corvette L88 that runs on Stand power. When transformed in to a full sized Corvette L88 the Stand has custom license plates that read “1999” in reference to the album of it's namesake.
>>
>>48802848
You just gave me an idea:
Constellation Zodiac vs Chinese Zodiac

Set in the days of Manifest Destiny, the gold rush attracts a wave of prospectors to the West. There, a single white stone found while panning in the river is passed on from man to man, leaving Stands and death in its wake. In the wilderness, men of all types use their Stands to survive and to profit.
>>
File: 1470958376028.png (1MB, 1920x1090px) Image search: [Google]
1470958376028.png
1MB, 1920x1090px
Give me your best plots/settings
>>
>>48803085
No, okay, get this

What if we take ALL the characters, ALL the Joestars, and DIO, and put them together?
>>
>>48803085
Right now I'm writing characters for a story that takes place in 80-90's

Intentionally cheesy and campy story about a cop who gets a stand after a stand using criminal accidentally pierces him with one of the arrows while trying to steal it, and the cop's journey into the stand world to try and find the guy who did it
>>
File: 875.jpg (9KB, 314x227px) Image search: [Google]
875.jpg
9KB, 314x227px
>>48798954
Oh come the fuck on, not even my Devil's Cactus that gives Stands for those who survive the trip hasn't been done before.
>>
>>48803085
I've been posting bits and pieces of this above.

>Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Hollywood Babylon
Takes place in Hollywood 1969 and follows a stunt car driver with the stage name "Jodie Joestar" who is dragged in to the world of Stand power.
The antagonist is an L Ron Hubbard/Charles Manson type character gathering Stand Users around him to gain fame and fortune.

Thematically is going to take a lot from grind-house films and Hollywood car chase scenes.
>>
>>48803560
Jodie Joestar sounds like such a porn name, maybe you should go that route
>>
>>48803667
>have sex for an hour straight
>never climax, stuck edging
>The work of an enemy stand
>>
>>48803667
Sorry that was a mistype, its supposed to be Josie Joestar.

But you are right about Jodie having a quality about it.
>>
>>48803712
A pornstar looking to get respect from the mainstream film industry while actively rejecting "selling out" and becoming a regular screen actor.
>>
>>48803712
>GER removes the effect of ejaculating but keeps the cause of climaxing
>constantly cumming forever without ejaculating so your nuts overload and explode
We need more lewd use of Stands.
>>
>>48803788
>use King Crimson to skip straight to climax
>use Mandom to repeatedly experience a god tier orgasm
>>
>>48801101
「KNOW YOUR ENEMY」

APPEARANCE: 「KNOW YOUR ENEMY」is a Hermit Purple like stand. Instead of thorns, it take the appearance of a vine covered in bulbs.

ABILITY: 「KNOW YOUR ENEMY」has to inject itself into a camera in order to work. Once the stand is inside a camera, all the user has to do is take a picture of whatever he wants. Once a picture is produced, said picture will show the opponent or object's absolute weakness (fear, disability, weak point, etc)

The pictures, however, are very abstract and nonsensical. They require a great amount of thinking and puzzle solving in order to figure out the meaning of the photo.

Destructive Power - D
Speed - B
Range - D
Durability - C
Precision - B
>>
>>48804147
I really like this one. It's like a combat Hermit Purple, but I like the drawback of it being mostly nonsensical.
>>
「EARTH LOW FREQUENCY」

POWER: A
SPEED: D
RANGE: C
DURABILITY: A
PRECISION: A
DEVELOPMENT: B

A humanoid Stand outfitted in stylized climbing gear.

Ability: Plate Tectonics
Earth is able to manipulate the form of any object by shifting hexagonal plates just under the surface, similar to the plates underneath the Earth's crust. Earth does this by launching one of the many grappling hooks extending from its body at the target surface, and reeling itself in to "posses" the surface.
>>
>>48805835
Alternate title of Ambient 4, trying to work out stands for Eno's Ambient series. Ideally they'd be used in a group, possibly a family.
>>
「Holy Diver」

Appears as a slender humanoid Stand with physiology similar to a jellyfish. It manifests as an angel-like entity with a bioluminescent halo protruding from its head in the manner of the lure on a deep-sea angler fish.

>Ability
Midnight Sea: create a sphere of influence called「The Midnight Sea」that causes both living creatures and Stands to experience the pitch-blackness, atmospheric pressure and restriction of movement one would experience while underwater at night. Outside of the effective area of「The Midnight Sea」or when the effect is not active, this Stand is almost invisible due to its translucent body.
Paralyzing Sting: The jellyfish-like tentacles that compose the Stand's lower body are capable of stinging both Stands and living creatures. Once stung the victim experiences pain and temporary paralysis similar to intense muscle cramps, this effect is less intense on stronger Stands.
>>
>>48801790
Annexing Mexico
>>
「BULLET THE BLUE SKY」(U2)

APPEARANCE: 「BULLET THE BLUE SKY」simply takes the appearance of a small cloud (about the size of a parking lot). Ribbons flow from the back of it, repeatedly saying "BULLET" over and over.

ABILITY: 「BULLET THE BLUE SKY」constantly hovers over the user at the height clouds are usually at. The user can control where the cloud is, but can only go a hundred meters away at most.

The ability of 「BULLET THE BLUE SKY」is to rain whatever the user wants. Nails, lava, glass, acid, etc. The only problem is that the user is not immune from the rain. He must find cover like everyone else.

Destructive Power - A
Speed - D
Range - B
Durability - A
Precision - D
Developmental Potential - D
>>
>>48803085
A team of professional thieves are hired to steal a certain museum exhibit. When the heist goes wrong and the artifact they steal grants them Stands, they have to evade both the authorities and their former clients, while figuring out how to save the life of their youngest member, whose Stand is killing him like Holly/Koichi.
>>
Bempo
I'm curious how a stand based off this song would look like
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u95JTXzyHyA
>>
>>48809162
>small
>parking lot

Cool Stand. It's pretty unique, and slightly reminds me of that one scene in Stone Ocean with the rain of poison frogs: no one is safe. I feel like the user would be a really daring man and a fight in which both sides would have to dodge an actual rain of bullets or scalding hot water or syringes would be really intense.
>>
>>48805941
Don't know how I missed this, but this is an awesome Stand. The name, lyrics, design, and power all fit together like a puzzle. Plus, the combat with this Stand would be extremely interesting. Instead of straight up punching someone, you sting them until they just collapse in the "Midnight Sea". I honestly think that it encapsulates the song almost perfectly. Props to you. Will be using this.
>>
File: lady bow.png (967B, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
lady bow.png
967B, 250x250px
Anyone more creative than me want to come up with a Stand that turns the user invisible while standing still?
>>
>>48813395
Pity we'll never see what a fully-realized Achtung Baby does.
>>
>>48813395
[Wallflower] is a Stand that allows the user to become invisible upon standing absolutely and completely still.

A wearable Stand, it is bound to a strange, translucent flowering plant scientifically named "oscura matisse" that is stuck to the soles of the user's feet. This plant is one-of-a-kind, its translucent skin perfectly projecting the colors and appearance of the background behind it, rendering it effectively invisible.

"Oscura Matisse" is a rapid-growing plant, sentient, always craving light, but afraid of movement. While moving, it retreats to any part of the body that the user wills. Upon standing still, it will shoot upwards quickly and forcefully, no matter where it is, in order to get light. By default, the plant sticks to the soles, so when the user stops, it covers them fully in vines (avoiding piercing their user with thorns), making them invisible. If the user places the plant on their finger, however, stopping will cause a very sharp mass of vines to shoot forward from wherever they point. Keep in mind, however, that this merely blocks sight. Any other sense can still be used to find the user, although touching would be a bit detrimental thanks to thorns.
>>
>>48805835
While the design might need some tweaking in my head, the ability really is unique and fits well with the name. To think that I could move someone's shoulder to their hip by hooking them and sprinting past is great. I could think of a hinder different uses for this power, in combat and out. I'm thinking a very methodical person using this, but a daredevil user would be just as fitting.

Also, >>48805856, I love the Ambient series so if you ever get to making the rest, please post them
>>
>>48801101

「NIGHT PROWLER」

APPEARANCE: Look up what a wendigo is

ABILITY: 「NIGHT PROWLER」is an automatic stand. The main ability of the stand is to be completely invisible to sense once in total darkness. If in total darkness,「NIGHT PROWLER」cannot be heard and any resulting sound from his actions (stepping on a stick, kicking over a rock, etc.) are muted, it cannot be felt, and so on.

「NIGHT PROWLER」, although it is quite powerful, is also pretty slow. As such, this stand is more suited to assassination rather than direct combat.

Destructive Power - A
Speed - C
Range - A
Durability - B
Precision - A
Developmental Potential - E
>>
>>48803085
Set during the very beginning of Prohibition in New York City, the players assume the roles of various lowlifes who find themselves in possession of a bottle of "Brass Monkey", a strange amber liquor that stays in your system. Those who can stomach the liquid develop Stands that are purely dependent on the alcohol. Like drunken masters, more cases of "Brass Monkey" are needed to keep their Stands. In a New York underworld filled with Stand Users, only one bottle of "Brass Monkey" remains, and all the criminals would kill to have it.

>>48806937
Could you elaborate? Sounds interesting.

>>48809407
This conflict is very interesting. Reminds me of that one scene in Reservoir Dogs when the guy is dying and the other is trying to reassure him, except the guy is dying of Stands.
>>
>>48803085
In the Mid 90's the underground rap scene in compton is booming as our young Hoodrat hero Jerome Joestar AKA MC JoJo
is slowly rising through the ranks to become the best MC in town. Meanwhile a drug bust lead by chief of police Shady Slim
is a complete success, But as Shady Slim is searching through the contents his hand is pricked by the mysterious arrow
Granting him his stand Lose yourself, He is later approached by the leader of the whole drug smuggling operation Scoundrel Flattz
With the promise of riches and power beyond his imagination, He becomes corrupt and begins giving the other officers stands
to combat the youth and gang leaders of the town so Scoundrel flattz can take over and run it. Jerome gets caught up in the action
when his best friend who happens to be a higher up in one of the gangs is mysteriously killed, all signs pointing to the chief of police
Our hero must get to the bottom of whats going on and stop the chief and the mysterious scoundrel flattz from killing hundreds.

Blacksploitation parody Jojo
>>
>>48814567
Forgot the title
"Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Dirty Money"
>>
>>48814567
>Scoundrel Flattz
That's a good one. What's his Stand? [Life is a Highway]?
>>
>>48814567
>young hoodrat hero
>not Jordan Joestar
Jerome doesn't even have the Jo sound in it, come on
>>
>>48814567
I'm just imagining all the dumb references you can make
>someone manages to tag Shady Slim with an amnesia-effect
>"Hi! My name is...what? My name is...who?"
>room full of clones of the chief, courtesy of one of the cop's stands
>they try to draw out the real one by provoking him into using his Stand
>"Will the real Shady Slim please Stand up?"
>>
I wanted to make a stand that was as literal as possible to the name of the song

「DOOMSDAY」

>stats
Development: E

>Appearance
A tall, slim man with a red skin color. Adorning his head is a helmet that envelops his entire head, in the shape of Big Ben clock tower. Wears a bright red dress shirt adorned with star shaped outlines, and a light pink cape tied in the front. Pants are also red, shoes are converse-style sneakers. His belt is adorned with many dynamite sticks of varying sizes, the buckle is a clock face.

>Ability
The clock on Big Ben and the buckle count down to the user's inevitable death by age/natural causes, but if the user is killed before this countdown is achieved DOOMSDAY's head will explode with enough atomic force to wipe all life off the planet. Every time the user is wounded DOOMSDAY creates an explosion around the user.

>Combat
If the user is wounded, DOOMSDAY's head will explode (although the user and stand are unaffected by this and the fallout effects) in a radius based on how badly the user is wounded. If the user is killed before the countdown ends, DOOMSDAY's head will explode violently, killing all life on earth and leaving it irradiated.

>Weakness
Though beneficial to the user and everyone around them, DOOMSDAY has no offensive capabilities other than exploding when the user is wounded.
>>
>>48801790
>Creating the perfect Stand User army
OR
>Live forever by jumping from body to body.
>>
Wanted to make a multi-act stand that could also be a villain level stand or maybe have a story/campaign based around it.

「Gymnopedie」

Rather than coming in ACTs Gymnopedie comes in Numbers going from Gymnopedie No.1 to No.3.

「Gymnopedie No.1」 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-Xm7s9eGxU

The first Number of「Gymnopedie」 has no physical form and is invoked by the user touching something. Upon touching an object or living creature the user is able to heal/rejuvenate that object by resetting it to a previous point in its existence. However anything affected by this will begin to age back to its original state at an accelerated rate so for example if you used 「Gymnopedie No.1」to heal a knife slash on someone's arm then the arm would be restored to a point before the wound occurred but eventually the wound will return and the person will feel the wound being inflicted again, in addition if the user's arm suffered any wounds between the point in time it was restored to and the present then the user will feel the pain of those wounds again.

「Gymnopedie No.2」 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IM54ja7p86U

The second Number of Gymnopedie once again has no physical form and upon activation surrounds an area (about around the user in a dull blue light and causes after-images/illusions of events that took place in the area to play, these after-images can display events that occurred up to 24 hours prior to activation and the after-images play out the events that took place perfectly and the user is able to accelerate, pause and rewind the after-images.

Cont.
>>
>>48799616
A real edgy song, but I think I have the right expansion:

[Cease to Exist] is a Stand that appears as a simple, humanoid stone statue with eerie glass eyes. Durable, it will defend its user, but doesn't have much stopping power behind its punches.

Writing a name on it will mark that person as your target. As long as your desire to kill that target is strong, you will be independent from energy; like a stone statue, you will no longer need to sleep, eat, drink, breathe, etc.

In addition to that, you will be able to see the past actions of your target as glass statues. For example, if your target visited a coffee shop a few hours prior, you will see glass statue afterimages showing their actions. By destroying these statues, you weaken your target, fading their existence. Essentially, by walking in their footsteps, you can weaken them until you finally reach them and cause them to [Cease to Exist].
>>
>>48813031
Thanks, glad you like it.
>>
>>48816316

「Gymnopedie No.3」 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHEpuj96bCg

The third and final Number of Gymnopedie is the only Number to have a physical appearance (according to wikiapedia Erik Satie was from the Avant-Garde era so I tried to reflect that with 「Gymnopedie No.3」's appearance but if anyone has any better suggestions I'd love to hear them) . It is a slim humanoid covered head to toe in dozens of grey plates that jut out awkwardly from the right side of its body, some of these are straight while others are wavy and others still are covered in intricate raised patterns. One plate in particular juts out of 「Gymnopedie No.3」's face between its right eye and its mouth and swirls around in an inward spiral converging on its right eye socket. All of 「Gymnopedie No.3」's body is covered in a mess of bright colours except for its hands, on its right hand it has an old looking grandfather clock face while on its left it has a more modern looking clock face.

「Gymnopedie No.3」's ultimate ability is the ability to choose a point in the past and collapse it with the present temporarily causing any non-living objects from that point in the past to be brought forward to the present, this effect lasts for 1 minute after which these objects disappear though the effects those objects had on the present remain, for example if the user shoots a bullet straight at the ground then activated 「Gymnopedie No.3」when someone was standing in the place where the bullet passed through the user could collapse the two points and cause that person to be shot with the bullet that the user had previously fired then after one minute the bullet would disappear from their body but the wound it caused would still remain.
>>
「Bad Moon Rising」
Power [B] - Speed [D] - Range [A] - Durability [A] - Precision [B] - Potential [D]

An almost naked humanoid Stand with bluish-black skin, silver stars on its knuckles and a wispy grey cloud that acts a scarf. The Stand's most notable physical feature is that its head is a replica of Earth's moon that turns from white to red when it activates it's ability.

Blood Moon
This Stand can create an “aura filter” in the atmosphere that gives the Moon a “bloody” appearance that induces feelings of paranoia and anxiety in living creatures under its three kilometer field of influence. This ability is limited in that the Stand can only use this ability at night and the severity of its influence is based on the phase of the moon. At crescent the effect causes paranoia and unease, but if the ability is used during a full moon then mass riots and temporary psychotic breaks in the affected area are to be expected.

Bark At The Moon
Seemingly an unconscious ability; when「Bad Moon Rising」is active for an extended period of time, dogs and wolves to congregate around the Stand and howl at its moon.
>>
「The Crystal Ship」
Power [E] - Speed [B] - Range [C] - Durability [A] - Precision [B] - Potential [D]

Manifests as a six meter long sailboat with a pearl white body, sails that look as though they were made of glass or crystal and its name “Crystal” in gold lettering on the stern. In its physical form this Stand does not possess any abilities outside of its unusual look and is for all intents and purposes a regular sailboat.

Sail Into Unconsciousness:
When the Stand User or any other person sleeps on the「The Crystal Ship」they are able to travel in to other peoples' dreams using the sailboat as the means of travel inside the dream and in between different dreamscapes. Due to the nature of dreams「The Crystal Ship」is capable of sailing through the air allowing the sailboat greater movement in the dreamscape. If the nature of the dream starts to become troubled, either by nightmares or by becoming aware of the intrusion,「The Crystal Ship」will move as though it was caught in a rough storm.
>>
File: unnamed.jpg (125KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
125KB, 512x512px
No explanation required.
>>
>>48816860
The greatest meme.
>>
>>48814778
Yeah, you want a full description of it?
>>48814861
Jordan Joestar sounds too generic for me, And the Jojo comes from his MC name
>>48814925
His stand could do something like that, I'll post full descriptions of both
>>
>>48817053
Yeah, we're always up for Stand descriptions.

What's the MC name?
>>
>>48816953
I wouldn't think it's mentioned enough to be a meme.

Regardless, DDB a best.
>>
>>48817053
「Lose Yourself」
>Stats
This stand manifests as a almost skeletal robotic creature with several arms and legs, It's appearance has the effect of double vision, that being multiple faded versions along it, It's face is heavily distorted and almost looks upside down upon inspection

>Abilities
This stand warps the perception of reality of it's targets, Effecting visuals, auditory, Scent, touch and the thoughts of the targets, Almost creating an alternate reality roughly the size of the average floor of a house to the targets, the user see's everything as normal but can switch his view to the alternate reality view to mess with objects the target see's.

>Combat
This stand has basic punchghost abilities, Weaker then most stands but makes up for it with the multiple arms.
The stands main combat purpose is to disorient the user drive them mad with it's ability

>Weaknesses
The stand is generally weak from a physical aspect, Hitting it enough times would kill the user rather fast.
Mirrors are the only key to seeing the real world for the target, if they can see the real world they can snap themselves out of the stands ability and be unharmed by it for a short amount of time.
>>
>>48817150
MC JoJo, Kinda stupid but it's supposed to be a kinda parody JoJo.
>>
>>48817150
「Life is a Highway」
>Stats
This stand manifests as a basic robotic stand wearing blue patterned denim coveralls, The stand has a greenish body and sports an almost comedically large heavily bedazzled cowboy hat and a metallic smoking piece of straw in it's mouth at all times, when it activates it's ability it moves the straw to the other side of it's mouth and the straw turns into the hand of a clock

>Abilities
This stand effects the passage of time for the target/targets Not actually effecting time but making it feel to the users time is slowing or speeding up to them, making it as if the user is moving incredibly fast or is stopping time entirely

>Combat
This stand is an effective punch ghost kinda stand.
The main goal of this stand in combat is to scare it's targets into thinking the user is alot more powerful then he is.

>Weaknesses
A strong willed person can fight the stands effects to a certain degree, making the fight more fair
The more targets it effects the weaker it's ability gets.
>>
>>48817450
Typo fix, "Making the targets feel time is slowing or speeding up to them"
>>
>>48803712
Using Time Stop over and over again for a one-man bukkake.
>>
>>48817468
Also forgot to add the alternate name 「 Highway Life 」
>>
>>48816860
>>48817181
Jordan Johns, pls go and stay go
>>
>>48814523
Anon who posted >>48806937 here. I've posted details about my campaign here before, it's probably not as good as you're expecting.

It's December of 2015, and the main thing on everyone's minds is the election. However, a lot of the potential candidates have been getting murdered in mysterious ways. Trump gets interviewed on the matter, and gets interrupted by an assassination attempt. The party notices that Trump defended himself via a stand of some sort, and get assaulted by goons while trying to piece the story together. The goons reveal themselves to be working for Trump, and kidnap one of the party members and whisks them away to Trump Tower in NYC. The remaining party now journeys from Western Michigan to New York to get their friend back and figure out what the hell is going on.

What the party doesn't know yet:
Turns out that Trump's stand has a crippling weakness to anything made in Mexico, and making it part of America makes it not Mexico. (For some reason)
>>
File: inspectres-cover.jpg (33KB, 208x326px) Image search: [Google]
inspectres-cover.jpg
33KB, 208x326px
>>48786261
I think I'm gonna do it. I'm gonna reskin inSpectres and turn it into a JoJo game.
>>
>>48817286
Makes sense. Jerome doesn't have "jo" but anything goes in a parody, I guess.

>>48817450
I like this one. All flash, no substance, the Stand. It'd be perfect for a bait and switch main villain.

>>48818151
That's definitely out there. I personally have never run a game in modern time yet. Is it hard, how do you feel about it?

>>48818254
Do it. The more systems the better. I can add it to the "JoJo Systems" post next thread.
>>
File: download (7).jpg (8KB, 194x260px) Image search: [Google]
download (7).jpg
8KB, 194x260px
Whats the best time or space related stand you can think of that hasnt been done before?
>>
>>48819649
Your Tarantino pic brought one to mind: the ability to mix and match time. Essentially, the Stand would be able to take frames from the past and splice it into the present, as if cutting up a movie reel. The entities in the frame chosen will appear as dusty projections in the present, but their actions will still be real. Spliced entities can be controlled by the Stand, as if editing their frame. For example, if you're in a bank, you can splice in a gunman at exactly the right time to shoot an enemy where the gunman was firing in the past. If you're on a stage, you can splice in a ladder to escape. The enemy can even be killed by their past self. The name is Nova Minnione
>>
>>48819820
You got me good carl
>>
>>48819649
「UNIVERSE PRINCE」(Princes of the Universe - Queen)

APPEARANCE: 「UNIVERSE PRINCE」 resembles a cross between a suit or armor and a robot

ABILITY: 「UNIVERSE PRINCE」 has the ability to create wormholes. The range the farthest a wormhole can be is about a mile in every direction. Along with this, in this one mile area, the user has complete spatial awareness of everything going on. If someone fired a gun, he would know. This spatial awareness is very limited however, as he can only focus on one or two occurrences at a time. I was thinking this would be the main villain of a war-related story, so 「UNIVERSE PRINCE」would be able to harness the war around him as a weapon. Whenever someone fires a gun, the bullet would travel through the wormhole and hit the target.

A drawback to this ability is that one side of the wormholes has to be connected through its torso or hands. The time to sustain these wormholes wears on the user, so he could on sustain one for about 5 seconds, after a fifteen second recharge.

Destructive Power - A
Speed - C
Range - Stand = E Wormholes = A
Durability - A
Precision - B

I feel this has been done but whatever
>>
>>48819649
Uh, this might be a lot harder than I thought.
Never did I think making a time/space Stand would be so difficult, but it turns out you can't do much without taking a bit from Araki.
Oh well. This Stand is called [Ruby Tuesday].

Silver and red, [Ruby Tuesday] is a jewel-encrusted lunch ghost with the ability to literally "punch someone into next week".
Unlike King Crimson, it only affects certain people and objects, not the entire universe. The length of the time travel depends on the training of the user.
Clueless, enemies will be without allies or tools if said entities get punched. People who get sent forward will immediately travel.
King Crimson has nothing to the sheer power of this Stand. By isolating allies, [Ruby Tuesday] can pick off enemies one by one.
Slowly, the enemy will see that every advantage they have is disappearing until their victory is no more.

read first letter of every sentence
>>
>>48819284
The hardest thing about running a game in modern times is the fact that it's easier for players to call you on your bullshit when making up details for places or events. However, it makes scenarios all the more ridiculous when something bizarre happens in a familiar location. My favorite instance of this is when the party tagged along with a group of band kids who were on their way to perform in a parade, and then got their bus assaulted by Canadian land pirates.
>>
>>48820059
Yes. Personally, I don't think people should name their abilities unless they're specifically sub-stands like SHA that are only halfway related.

People here like to name the main ability of their Stands, which is pretty dumb. I mean, imagine if Killer Queen's regular bombs were named "Under Pressure". What's the point?
>>
How should I rate the durability of a Stand that is very easy to incapacitate, but almost impossible to permanently destroy or injure? It's a got a very liquid composition to its body, allowing to reform if it gets splattered by a lot of kinetic force, but it's pretty easy to splatter it in the first place.
>>
>>48820147
It seems I am not the only one that thought of a stand that could literally punch people into next week
>>
>>48820218
I say to give it a C or B
>>
>>48820218
A-tier
>>
>>48820218
Give it a B in Durability but give it something like 3 less dice on Defense Rolls.
>>
I decided I wanted to contribute something to the thread and threw this together in like 20-30 minutes after I was hit with some inspiration. Whaddaya think?
Stand: [Redshirt]
Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQIuapbeh0I

Power - C
Speed - C
Range - A
Durability - B
Precision - B
Potential - E

Capabilities
[Redshirt] is a very flexible Stand, being composed of a red jelly-like substance. It's fairly fragile, with gunshots or cutting attacks being able to tear away chunks of its body. It’s also not very strong, and is able to exert very little pressure against physical obstacles. Swinging a punch would probably do more damage to itself then it would do to an average adult human. Despite this, it proves to be exceptionally resilient, able to reconstitute and reform from all but the smallest of pieces. Damage dealt to it does not transfer to its user like a regular Stand. A seemingly very weak Stand, it only truly shines when it manages to make physical contact with the bare skin of an enemy. When this happens, it triggers [Redshirts] true power, afflicting marked foes with the [Burden of Command]

[Burden of Command] drains the intelligence of whoever is marked with it, causing them to regress mentally. In particular, they lose their ability to comprehend danger. They become unable to connect fire with being burned, being shot from bleeding, and in general just don’t understand what might cause them harm or injury in their environment. At the same time, their intelligence doesn’t just disappear. Instead, all this lost information is redirected to any nearby sentient being that hasn’t been marked by [Redshirt], causing their brains to become overloaded with information, slowing down their ability to think and react as their mind is flooded with probably redundant images and thoughts and knowledge.
>>
>>48819820
>Stand with the power of editing
As an aspiring film editor, this pleases me
>>
>>48820516
Didn't get to this until now, but this is great. When people make more complex fighting dynamics like these, I'm always eager to copy them. That being said, the "loses understanding of danger" is great and the mental overload on surroundings is even better. Really well thought out stand.

>>48820835
There's also another stand out there that stops time (CUT!) indefinitely, but can only reposition people. No straight up killing, just placing them on the side of a building in the middle of a walk cycle, and wow that's a "suicide"
>>
[Mr. Fahrenheit]

>Stats
Destructive Power: D
Growth Potential: A

>Appearance
Mr. Fahrenheit takes a robotic humanoid appearance, standing at 6’2 with a sleek, blue metal build and a head in the shape of a thermometer. There are small AC units on either shoulder, as well as a constantly-spinning fan within a grated torso.

>Abilities:

>「Too Hot to Handle, Too Cool for Comfort」
Mr. Fahrenheit’s strength grows with the condition of the situation either he or his user are in, effectively becoming much more powerful in a dangerous situation, and cripplingly weaker in day-to-day life. The increase to strength ramps over time, and can be halted by stopping the fan within his chest.
>「TWO-HUNDRED DEGREES」
Upon reaching the maximum speed of it's torso-fan's rotation, Mr. Fahrenheit's exterior begins to burn a hot red as the thermometer on its head becomes full. During 「TWO-HUNDRED DEGREES」 Mr. Fahrenheit's attacks gain overwhelming heat; capable of melting even the strongest materials. 「TWO-HUNDRED DEGREES」 returns Mr. Fahrenheit to it's base power once the effect ends, when the user believes himself to no-longer be in danger.

>Combat
Mr. Fahrenheit begins combat as a weak and slow punchghost, only maintaining itself through its uncanny durability. If given enough time to accelerate it's chest-fan, it shall rise to all-new heights.

>Weaknesses
Mr. Fahrenheit's power is directly linked to the rotational speed of it's chest fan. If stopped, it will not get any stronger until the fan can spin again.
If Mr. Fahrenheit's 「TWO-HUNDRED DEGREES」 ends before all enemies are truly defeated, it will be returned to a vulnerable state.

My first idea at a Stand, opinions and critiques would be appreciated.
>>
>>48823145
I like this Stand a lot, feels like the underdog to me, with those low stats and high potential, making it perfect for protagonists or characters in general that will inevitably go through a lot of development.

That being said, I think the abilities it has strike a good balance between power and drawbacks. Your Stand has the power to melt pretty much anything, so having it tied to the emotional state helps make it more rational and references the name even better. Usually, you should refrain from naming every single ability unless it was very different from the main ability of the Stand, especially if the names are long.

As for the fighting dynamic, it's been a while since I've seen a "charge-up" Stand but this one has a lot of uses. From melting opponents to destroying environments to fusing things together, it has a lot of versatility. If the user was, say, paranoid and always thought he was in danger, then he would be a very powerful enemy.

The only other thing I have to say is that the design feels a little bit too generic and on the nose. Stands can get pretty bizarre with how they look.

That's pretty much it. Props for a good first Stand.
>>
>>48786261
please more stand-giving phenomena
im a hack but want a gimmick for gaining stands in my game
>>
>>48825401
>Vaguely plausible artifact is found during an archaeological expedition, suddenly Stands a la Pandora's Box.

>Stands are awakened by traumatic experiences during an obscure celestial event and passed on through bloodlines

>Alien puberty

>Neurosurgery gone wrong creates the original Stand user whose (uncontrollable) power is to infect others with Stands

>Having an intense obsession with/passion for any idea or concept spawns a Stand from your mind

>Stands are actually demons that people have formed pacts with/sold their soul/inherited the blood of/etc.

>Playing a record backwards until you ruin the vinyl summons your Stand

Just throw shit together until it sticks, dude. It's not hard (and Araki certainly didn't try)
>>
>>48819649
Fragments of Time, with the ability to travel to any written date, past, present, future.

Can also use Photographs to go to a specific point on earth in the given year.
>>
>>48819284
> inSpectres
It'll take me some time but I have a pretty good idea about how to reskin most of it.
>>
>>48825401
> Stands instantly develop when a Stand User uses a Stand against anyone. Most new Users are not ready or mentally strong enough to endure it or realize their potential so they die before they know what they had.
>>
>>48825401
>They say that when you die, if your Will to Live is strong enough, Death himself will challenge you to a contest of skill and/or cunning, which could be almost anything. Death is a cheater, however, and so most people have to develop their own method of Cheating Death. This usually manifests as a Stand well suited to defeating whatever Contest that Death has put before you. Most find that upon awakening from their near death experience, they retain their Stand, allowing them to bend and twist its abilities to their benefit in their second chance at life.

Death is actually a Stand belonging to an Ancient Man, the only Man to ever cheat death by old age from sheer force of will.
>>
>>48817711
Nah, sorry. If I stopped then DDB would -

STILL BE THE BEST!
>>
>>48827528
badump
>>
>>48825401

Sword in the Stone. The person who pulls it out first has to have strong desire, and gets a Stand. The next thing they stab, the sword will refuse to come out of it. But this time, they'll find that they can't pull it out anymore. Only those with desires that persist after they've gotten their Stand may get another one (like Kira).

The most exciting thing about this Stand Blade is when someone uses it to stab another. The victim will have an immovable sword in their body, and will most likely bleed to death, their corpse becoming yet another sheath for the Blade. BUT, there are times when the victim is rescued. Whether it's a friend with the desire to save them, a benevolent stranger, or even their own desire to live, if they manage to pull it out, the wound disappears and both the savior and the victim will get Stands. If the savior and the victim are the same, then two Stands will be awarded to the same person.

This Stand phenomena is oddly personal and creates a plethora of Stand Users that are indirectly linked to each other in a type of bizarre legacy.
>>
>>48830903
Keep in mind the sword can be changed into a shiv, a knife, a switchblade, or whatever fits in your setting. Personally I once changed it into a bayonetta for a WW2 setting.
>>
What is the most unique character you've ever made?
>>
>>48833200
Unique is a binary term. Something's either unique or not unique. It's not a sliding scale.

The only JoJo I've ever made was a British private eye whose stand could "sharpen" anything, letting him karate chop through stone and "sharpening" his eyesight to see great distances. Pretty fun, for the single session I got to play him.
>>
>>48833200
My favorite character was a minor antagonist that the players loved so much despite him only lasting a few sessions.

An Italian immigrant named Vendetta Freddo that had the Stand ability to store kinetic energy and release it as green explosions. He would allow himself to get punched a bit and then blow up a gas station.

He was both a Christian and a Buddhist, and so believed himself to be the "Hand of God". He liked to sip on Long Island Ice Teas and get into bar fights, all while preaching sermons of the Lord. A really conflicted character, he ended up blowing himself up when the boss betrayed and donut'd him. The boss escaped with half of his limbs, so Freddo's death was in vain.
>>
>>48833200
Jerome Joestar, The main JoJo of my Blacksploitation JoJo parody story, His whole deal was wanting to be the worlds best MC in the underground rap industry who inherited his stand from the joestar bloodline his stand being
「Old Dirty Bastard」which allowed him to give dust, mud and soil the properties of other objects, E.I Making dust light up, Making it a heavy as boulders and so on.
>>
>>48833261
This is a pretty cool character. The fact his Stand could do literal and metaphorical "sharpening" is really interesting. Any other memorable characters in the campaign?
>>
>>48833380
>Old Dirty Bastard
I love you

Is there a different Stand giving phenomena in your campaign? I'm having trouble finding a proper one for a more modern setting.
>>
>>48833404
Sort of. Solo game, the only other Stand user in it was a bad guy who was torching the records of Scotland Yard (This was set during the 1920s). His stand was powered by the "fight" in a man, so indomitable spirits like my PI actually just made his fire stronger. Wound up slinging a teapot at him (of course there was tea around. We're British.) and "sharpening" the tea coming out of the spout into a water jet cutter, essentially. Took care of him, and the fire fizzled out. Good session, wish it didn't die from conflicting schedules.

It was going to have a theme where all of the stands would be based off of https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thirteen_Treasures_of_the_Island_of_Britain these things. I went with the whetstone.
>>
>>48833515
I was thinking the Arrow but i was also discussing the winner of a rap battle getting a stand aswell by the mysterious Head of the underground rap scene. Maybe by using a arrow infused mic and if the rapper wins the mic grants them there stand based on the context of the rap
>>
>>48833602
Well, damn, that sounds real interesting. Now that I think about it, a Sherlock Holmes-style campaign would be insanely fun, what with how many strange enemies he encounters.

Also
>Thirteen Treasures of the Island of Britain
I've never heard of these before, but Stands based off of these are genius.
>>
>>48833619
>arrow infused mic
>stand based on context of mix
Sign me up

I can already imagine some guy getting a Stand called [Madvillainy] or [King Kunta]
>>
>>48833934
It was a mystery game run in Fate. I had my own Speedwagon/Watson, but he wasn't too important in the first session. Badass normal, no stand. And yeah, I hadn't either, but loved the idea of it. I'd do my own game, but I really would rather get a chance to actually play my PI.
>>
>>48833978
I wrote a cream style villian where his stand worked in with his actual name
Stand User: W. Flocka
Stand:「Flame」

still trying to think of more rap based stand names, Not even close to finished the story
>>
>>48833380
How does Jerome Joestar equal JoJo?

Shouldn't it be Jormayne Joestar or sumfin?
>>
>>48834050
It's relates Via his super cheesey MC name

MC JoJo
>>
>>48834112
Also his best friend used to call him Jero-jo but he just shortened it to Jojo when Jerome entered the rap scene
>>
>>48834164
... Why not call him JJ?
>>
>>48834190
That would have worked too.... why didn't i think of that...
>>
>>48834032
>badass normal
I always have trouble writing characters who stay relevant when people are throwing magic ghosts at each other. Kinda feels like the government agents in superhero movies. One of these days though. How was your Speedwagon like?

Also, I'm sure someone in this thread would be willing to GM a game for you, you just gotta ask
>>
>>48834164
>>48834190
>>48834207
Jer-jo is close enough since we have a Gio Gio
>>
>>48834190
It's black people... he ain't gotta explain shit
>>
>>48834040
>W. Flocka's Flame
A user for the history books

What's the full story about?

I'm also bored as all hell so I can think up some rap Stands and post them.
>>
>>48834226
>you just gotta ask
Maybe in a few weeks when I'm normalized to the college schedule.

>How was your Speedwagon like?
Like I said, he didn't do much. Mostly facilitated my investigations by being the plucky rookie that stumbled on leads and clues.

I think badass normals can stay relevant around stand users. They just need to be crafty bastards that know when to hold and know when to fold. Also, easy plot exposition. They're hardly ever going to be on the front lines, but they can get the heroes out of tight spots. Badass normals should be the Samwise to your Frodo. Ultimate support.
>>
>>48834304
I put up a description earlier, see
>>48814567
>>
>>48834250
One of these days I'm gonna do a Madama Butterfly-themed game with a JoJo named "Cio Cio"

>>48834336
That makes a lot of sense. A really clever person, even though they wouldn't be able to see Stands, could still be help because they're still another pair of hands.
>>
Anyone willing to play the album game?

We pick an album, make Stands for every song, and then make users for each Stand, essentially creating a villain organization like Passione.

Post number ending in 1 gets to pick the album
>>
>>48835200
http://genius.com/albums/Hunnid-p/Multi-dimensional

「Pumpkin Hill」
>>
>>48835200
Port of Morrow
>>
>>48834933
>>48835200
>>48835255
look at all these dubs
>>
>>48835301
>1
>dubs

Fore! by Huey Lewis and the News confirmed?
>>
>>48825502
>Neurosurgery gone wrong creates the original Stand user whose (uncontrollable) power is to infect others with Stands
I am reminded of the 4400, a USA show about 4400 people who disappeared over the course of 40 years and then all came back together at the same time.
Over time, a bunch of them developed super powers, and it was found that their bodies were producing a new compound called promicin. In a bid to spread his weird cult society, this Jesus-looking guy (one of the 4400 himself) starts manufacturing promicin and handing it out to his followers, telling them that they'll get super powers too. Well, either that or kill you ebola-style - blood from every orifice, horrible pain, etc. It's a 50/50 chance. If you're one of the 4400, it does nothing.
One of the 4400 has super healing powers (by giving life energy - it drains him to do so). His brother takes the drug. He's like "shit, I'm alive and I don't have powers? What the fuck" and he sits down with his mom to talk about it and she immediately starts dying. He freaks out and gets her to the hospital, everyone around him dying in his wake. Turns out his power is to overproduce promicin and eject it into the air via his sweat glands.. The episode ends with healer bro reversing his healing powers and executing his brother by literally sucking the life from his body.

If you're looking for object-Stand inspiration, check out The Lost Room.
>>
>>48826485
>be absolutely sure you know who the enemy stand user is
>because if it isn't that guy over there, you're either about to kill an innocent bystander, or make a new enemy
>>
>>48835835
This dynamic would be amazing for games, but I'm just wondering how to mechanically implement it in d10.

Maybe the first time a person is attacked by a Stand, they have to roll 1d10 and get either an 8,9, or a 10 to see if they can realize their power?
>>
>>48835762
Well shit, the 4400 actually sounds like a really interesting show. Wonder why I haven't heard about it before.
>>
>>48835200
To Pimp a Butterfly
>>
>>48836301
It was pretty okay, honestly. 4 seasons then cancelled. All on Netflix.
>>
>>48835200
Plastic Beach

We did this before with someone choosing four and nobody got four. Maybe you should even the odds a bit?
>>
>>48836388
Yeah, I'm kind of a retard to do it again. Next post to get odds wins it.
>>
>>48836453
Another One by Mac Demarco
>>
>>48836761
This is a hard album to make, mostly because of the long names and they're mostly love songs. Just know that you can change the names around as you please, just keep it reasonable.

[ ] The Way You'd Love Her
[ ] Another One
[ ] No Other Heart
[ ] Just To Put Me Down
[ ] A Heart Like Hers
[ ] I've Been Waiting For Her
[ ] Without Me
[ ] My House By The Water

This is quite the challenge. Let's make a good team, /sss/.
>>
>>48836843
Could we change it to 2? Mac Demarco album, but has way better names.
>>
>>48836991
1. Cooking Up Something Good
2. Dreamin'
3. Freaking Out the Neighborhood
4. Annie
5. Ode to Viceroy
6. Robson Girl
7. The Stars Keep On Calling My Name
8. My Kind of Woman
9. Boe Zaah
10. Sherrill
11. Still Together

Which do you guys want?
>>
>>48836843
「No Other Heart」
>Stats
This stand manifests as a fairly burly almost humanoid stand besides it's hands being composed of numerous odd coloured surgical tools, it would be dressed in a highly decorated surgeons garb

>Abilities
This stands primary ability is to swap vitals with he selected target, working as a healer stand for the main crew, swapping injuries with the target but as a highly reduced severity for the user.

>Combat
This stand has basic but strong punch ghost abilities.
If the user if very unjured he can swap vitals and injuries with the selected target to hurt them.

>Weaknesses
If the injury on the target is fatal it have a chance to be fatal to the user too
>>
>>48837041
This is better. A lot more concepts for it already in my head just based on name.
>>
>>48837060
Damn, we already got people working. I like this, simple, but not as bullshit as Crazy Diamond's free heals. Could this also swap damage between people other than the user or can only the user be the recipient?
>>
>>48837136
Only the user can receive the damage, but i could change it to were he can just swap damage with any random person if thats better.
>>
>>48837069
>>48837060
How about since we already have people working on Another One we just do both and see how it plays out from here
>>
>>48837041
「Ode to Viceroy」
>Stats
This stand manifests as a metal smoking pipe, embroiled with oddly coloured gems and a very large bowl at the end.

>Abilities
This stand uses a strange smoke to create a steroid like effect in all targets who breathe it in.
Giving them abnormal human strength and speed along with some immunity to pain.

>Combat
This stand has no combat abilities.
It assists others in combat by making them stronger and more durable

>Weaknesses
This stands smoke can become addictive over multiple uses, giving the targets withdrawal symptoms over repeated use.
This stand harms the user the same ways smoking normally would.

The stands ability is inspired by viceroy being a kind of cigarette
>>
>>48837060
>>48837950
Well okay since we're doing both we'll do this

List. 1
[ ] Another One
[X] No Other Heart
[ ] Just To Put Me Down
[ ] A Heart Like Hers
[ ] Without Me

List. 2
[ ] Cooking Up Something Good
[ ] Dreamin'
[ ] Freaking Out the Neighborhood
[ ] Annie
[X] Ode to Viceroy
[ ] Robson Girl
[ ] The Stars Keep On Calling My Name
[ ] My Kind of Woman
[ ] Boe Zaah
[ ] Sherrill
[ ] Still Together
>>
>>48838077
Those were both me man, I wanted too see if i could do one from both albums, will write up a few more if you like those 2
>>
I'm working on Boeh Zaah right now, but it is a bitch to create considering it's an instrumental and the name has no meaning to it. Anyone got any suggestions?

>>48837189
I personally like the fact that only the user can take the damage away. There's [No Other Heart] that can take the pain but theirs.

>>48837214
That works out perfectly. It will probably dip into the second thread, but we could make the two albums like opposing groups, which is much more exciting.

>>48837950
I like it a lot, especially because of the tie in with the Viceroy Cigarettes. It also has a feeling of neutrality. Like, it might not even have a user, it's just a pipe that gets passed around within the group to help them out. Could even be a plot device.
>>
>>48838125
Yeah man go for it
>>
>>48838077
「Dreamin'」

>Stats
Power: ?
Durability: ?
Speed: ?
Precision: ?
Potential: ?

>Appearance
The stand itself starts as a thin, weak looking stand. Small arms and a round thin face.

>Abilities
Dreamin' doesn't stay in this weak fragile form however. Dreamin' transforms into the user's dream. If the user dreams that the stand is a 10 foot tall monster. The stand will become a ten foot tall monster.

>Combat
Depends on the dream. If the user dreams the stand is a lightening fast sharp clawed animal, the stand will fight with his sharp claws.

>Weakness
Dreamin' can only be used while the user is asleep. So the user is not only unaware of the fight, but vulnerable. As well if the user wakes up the stand returns to it's weak state and becomes almost useless. As well if the user dreams of something unless IE: The stand now is a fluffy bunny. The stand will be a fluffy bunny.
>>
>>48838077
「Another One」

>Stats

>Appearance
This stand doesn't have it's own design. It's only it's user.

>Abilities
Another one can make doubles of it's user. Not a hologram or illusions but a real copy of the other user. The copies or "Other ones" will perfectly copy the each other. Moving as a hive mind.

>Combat
As his power is no more then a normal human he's fairly weak. However a group of people fighting one target in unison adds to the overall power of the stand.

>Weakness
The user it hurt by every copy he makes. As well as keeping track of each and every "Other one" overloads the user. Seeing through all of their eyes at once can confuse the user as well as the addition that all the "other ones" must act all in one motion. One cannot hold someone down while the other hits. One makes a step. They all make a step. Limit of 11 "other ones" at once
>>
I've hit writer's block with this album. Pretty damn hard. I'll just critique for now.

>>48838948
While the concept of a Stand that only appears when sleeping is good, the rest feels kinda generic. Given that usually a person doesn't control their dreams, it might just end up a death sentence.

>>48839338
I like it, although again, it feels like more of a disadvantage than an advantage. The Stand being bound to the user's body is unique, but the Stand won't be able to do much as a mass. Maybe the only command you can give to a clone is "stop" and "continue". So that way you can position clones all around an area, and then if told to "continue" will then follow like a hivemind.
>>
Excuses, excuses as ever, but here's the latest on Why JJBAHRP Is Still Delayed!

Got a new job, got in a /nasty/ car wreck, walked on a cane for 3 weeks, various mental issues you don't care about, went out of town to do some work for a legitimate-type RPG company, working on freelance and for-profit kinds of things, generally lacking in time for JJBAHRP. It's still coming, I swear, but I couldn't even begin to promise an ETA.

Have a draft.

Also if someone could repost that Jack Kirby JJBA pic? I seem to have lost it. Grumble grumble.
>>
>>48839489
>Maybe the only command you can give to a clone is "stop" and "continue". So that way you can position clones all around an area, and then if told to "continue" will then follow like a hivemind.
I like this. Make it so the user has to strategy and tactics

I also wrote Dreamin'. You can always make it so the user is a master of lucid dreaming. That's why his stand is so powerful. But if he has something worrying him his ability to control his dream becomes weaker
>>
>>48838077
「STILL TOGETHER」

APPEARANCE: 「STILL TOGETHER」 has no legs or waist. A clamp looking thing is there instead, and said clamp is attached to the user's back. A bow is slung around his shoulder, along with it's quiver.

ABILITY: 「STILL TOGETHER」 has the ability to make non-functioning objects useful again simply by shooting arrows at the useless object. If the useless thing is pierced by an arrow, the pierced object will revert back into a state of usefulness. However, this effect is only temporary, as it can only last about five minutes. Once an object is pierced by an arrow, it cannot be pierced again.

The arrows don't heal. If a broom is broken in half, you can still use the broom, thus it's not "useless." A useless object is something that cannot possibly serve it's purpose in the state it's in. Examples include: A broken watch, a stopped heart, wet paper, a broken bone, etc.

Developmental Potential: B
>>
>>48838077
This is pretty rough, first try making a user-centric Stand. Late night /sss/, hit me up with all the critiques you can give me.

「Kinda Woman」(based off:My Kind of Woman)

Appearance:「Kinda Woman」is a feminine, humanoid Stand seemingly made of solid crude oil. Its face is picturesque except for a mouth and it is very slender. In the middle of its stomach is a large maw that seems endless. Around its wrists and ankles are chains.

Ability: 「Kinda Woman」can bring its user into a mirror world by the maw in its stomach. Usually hiding in the user's shadow, 「Kinda Woman」can swallow the user, bringing it to a dimension that is the same, but devoid of people. Wherever the user travels in this world, the Stand will follow in the real world. As「Kinda Woman」can condense herself into a puddle of oil, this allows the user to sneak up behind an enemy and pop out of the mirror world with an attack. This mirror world can also be used to save the user from death, as「Kinda Woman」is nigh indestructible, made out of oil. However, should the user not be careful, the Stand can be incapacitated and people can invade the mirror world. On its own, this Stand is also not very powerful, needing the user to help it supplement damage and strategy. However, it is made of oil, so it can trap enemies in its substance or drown them should it be necessary.

Range: E (they are always with each other, as the Stand acts as the bridge between worlds)
>>
>>48839518
Long time no see, Lonesome Blues GM. Sorry to hear about that car wreck, seems really harsh. At least you're back!

I'll be waiting for that finished version of JJBAHRP.

>>48839534
I thought about that right after I posted. A lucid dreamer would be an extremely fitting user for the Stand and would make it a lot more controlled.

>>48839556
I really dig this Stand for being so unique. The archer on the back is a cool design and the ability to make things functional again is something real new. 5 minutes is enough time for a lot to occur and I could see it being used in so many ways.
>pierce an insane man's head, get coherent info from him for 5 minutes
>pierce a broken down car, free transpo

Will be stealing this
>>
Can an anon more creative than me help make a Stand that can give Stands but is unique from Whitesnake?
>>
This is my first attempt at creating a custom stand so criticism is appreciated. Sorry if this idea/Stand has been done before, I haven't really checked.

「The Man Who Sold The World」
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLoytewvn0g

Appearance: Little to no discernible appearance, most likely a disturbing/suspicious aura around the user apparent only to Stand users, or maybe some form of visual distortion (e.g. colours fade around the user, things seem darker in their vicinity). Any other suggestions for appearance are appreciated.

Ability: 「The Man Who Sold The World」is a Stand powered by betrayal and sacrifice. The user must shake hands with a potential sacrifice ('sale' is thematically a better word to use) for the Stand to be used. Potential sales must be at the very least good friends with the user and be unaware of the fact that they are a Stand user. A successful sale will send the victim to 「The Man Who Sold The World」's pocket dimension, a grey and desolate wasteland, palpable with sensations of despair, sadness and resignation. Regular humans stand no chance of escape from here, doomed to wander this lifeless expanse until they become essentially a literal shadow of their former selves, adding to the many others who died there alone. This is how 「The Man Who Sold The World」gains more power which it saves up for use as the user requires. 「The Man Who Sold The World」is capable of using the power from its 'sales' to change the world in near-endless ways, although greater changes are larger 'purchases' which obviously require a greater number of more valuable sales to accomplish. For example, creating a barrier of some kind to act as cover is a cheaper 'purchase' than reversing aging or causing a volcanic eruption. Blood relatives, lovers and so on make better sales for 「The Man Who Sold The World」. The more trust and the longer the relationship, the better.
Cont.
>>
>>48842214
User: Don't have many specific ideas but they would likely have to be quite sociopathic to use 「The Man Who Sold The World」 effectively as they would need to build valuable relationships to eventually sacrifice without obviously succumbing to actually caring about these people. They would probably be a Diavolo-esque figure in that they use their powers and other means to hide their true identity so that they can build up many relationships and use their Stand ability to gain material wealth. If people found out that the user had this ability it would harm their ability to betray others. They probably wouldn't confront other enemy Stand users head on but might instead build up a group of trusting Stand users to fight for them (If he could keep his ability secret from them somehow then they could be valuable sacrifices too).

There are probably other things I have thought of for this user that I am forgetting right now but feel free to ask any questions, I'd love feedback. I think this could be a decent villain albeit a bit OP. Using the personality of the user I think you could scale back how OP they might be though.
>>
File: image.jpg (65KB, 350x323px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65KB, 350x323px
「Let There Be Guns 」
Namesake: https://youtu.be/fCtD3OJ-_Es

Appearance: The murder/k/ube. It is also visible to non stand users.

Abilities: This stand is completely immobile, and does not act outside of its effects. Let There Be Guns bestows a firearm of some sort to every person within its range, the gun each person receives always manifests as their firearm of choice. An individual holding one of these guns will find themselves incredibly unwilling to put it away, and will lash out violently against anyone who tries to take it away or force them to put the gun away. Non stand users that are effected by Let There Be Guns, and are in view of the stand will act hostile towards anyone who attacks the stand itself.
>>
File: image.jpg (15KB, 112x160px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15KB, 112x160px
「Walk the Dinosaur 」
Namesake: http://youtu.be/zYKupOsaJmk

Appearance: a cross between a raptor, an ankylosaurus, and a human.

Abilities:
>「Open the Door 」
「Walk the Dinosaur 」is able to open any object that can be reasonably considered a door, no matter how well secured or locked. Opening a door this way allows 「Walk the Dinosaur 」to place a "trigger" for one of its other abilities on that door, causing any who walk through the door to suffer the effects of whichever ability was placed on the door
>「Get on the Floor 」
The stand stomps its foot on the ground, forcing anyone on the same surface the foot was slammed on (within range) to the ground. (Like Echoes Act 3)
>「Everybody Walk the Dinosaur 」
「Walk the Dinosaur 」can force people to act like dinosaurs by placing its hand on them. The dinosaur the victim thinks they are is decided randomly. This effect wears off eventually, but can be stopped early with sufficient head trauma.
>>
>>48838948
>>48839338
>>48839556
>>48840689

List. 1
[X] Another One
[X] No Other Heart
[ ] Just To Put Me Down
[ ] A Heart Like Hers
[ ] Without Me

List. 2
[ ] Cooking Up Something Good
[X] Dreamin'
[ ] Freaking Out the Neighborhood
[ ] Annie
[X] Ode to Viceroy
[ ] Robson Girl
[ ] The Stars Keep On Calling My Name
[X] My Kind of Woman
[ ] Boe Zaah
[ ] Sherrill
[X] Still Together
>>
>>48842214
>>48842274
Unique Stand, interesting take on "do evil for power". I like that shaking hands makes a "sale", really ties into that lyric, and it emphasizes that you have to be close to the person to get the most return. As you said, a sociopathic person would be a good user for the Stand, but someone who gets invested in the relationships they originally intended to throw away would also be an amazing dynamic, character-wise. It would also be in contrast from the rest of the series, because as far as I can tell, this Stand is pretty non-combat aside from trapping them in a pocket dimension.

Give it a design though. Giving it just an aura feels generic and not in tune with JoJo's bizarre style. The song is based off of an encounter with a doppelganger so maybe make the user's palm lines in the shape of his own face and upon making a sale, it opens its mouth and swallows the victim into the dimension.
>>
>>48848157
Thanks, I appreciate the feedback. I'd love to contribute more stands in future and I'll try think of some better idea for a Stand design.
>>
>>48844420
The murder/k/ube is Survivor with guns. Would probably work in a really wacky, modern setting. Worth it for the memes.

>>48844752
Joke Stand, but it's actually a really useful Stand. I see it as mind influence, which is why the user would be able to command them to do things. Maybe he can give any command, he's just a weird guy who think it's all a joke. Would make for a good villain.
>>
[Moonlight Sonata]

>abilities
everything

>weakness
none, because it's named after a classical song
>>
I had a pretty great idea for a part where the main character is two people whose names start with 'Jo', one has a Stand named after a song by Pet Shop Boys, the other has one named after a song by New Order, for reasons best known to themselves they act like they are one person with the Stand [Getting Away With It] (after the song by Electronic)
>>
>>48846963
[Put Me Down] (Just To Put me Down)

Appearance: [Put Me Down] is a red-skinned humanoid Stand with thick, peeling skin. Underneath the skin is a hard, light gold interior that spikes up into chunks of fool's gold upon detecting an enemy, tearing away the heavy red skin. It has no eyes, but the rest of its senses are greatly heightened. It moves slowly, seeming to have a hard time carrying its own weight.

Abilities: [Put Me Down] can increase or decrease the "gravity" (essentially, the consequences) of some thing's actions. For example, if the Stand increases his user's "gravity", punches will deal twice the damage, jumping goes twice the height, and falling will go twice as fast. By decreasing "gravity", the opposite is true. However, these effects happen in a cycle. After a minute, the effects will go on cooldown for a minute before starting again. This cycle repeats until the target gets out of range or [Put Me Down] turns it off. This means that people affected by an increase have to be careful, as they could go from jumping high in the air to crashing down horribly, whereas people in a decrease have a chance to fight back.

User: Throughout his life, the user has been naive, trusting in people that would eventually betray him. As an adult, he harbors very conflicted morals. To him, he is allowed to pass judgement on others, seeing if they're angels or devils. If they are below what he considers an appropriate line, he uses his Stand to take them out. He flies into a rage upon seeing someone immmoral and even moreso upon being lied to. Neurotic, he uses his Stand like a search dog. With it's capacity to detect evil, he will follow it with increased "gravity" and personally provide a lesson himself.

>>48849477
simply eric
>>
>>48849549
Two people making up a single JoJo is something I've been meaning to try out. I like the Stands coming together to masquerade as a new person. Feels like a double life kind of setting.
>>
>>48841752
sure
>>
>>48851976
nah
>>
>>48850716
>>48849549
Josephine Deveareux and Joffrey Belaire, twins separated at birth, from JoJo Part A: Innocence is Guilty
Thread posts: 277
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.