[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The trap. Do you see it? Would you survive long enough to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: pWO2vte.jpg (2MB, 1620x1080px) Image search: [Google]
pWO2vte.jpg
2MB, 1620x1080px
The trap. Do you see it?
Would you survive long enough to enter this dungeon?
>>
First tell me what's that little purple thing.
>>
>>48764683
The magical trap runes that turns you into a murloc.
>>
>>48761503
That looks like the entrance to one of the old WWII German bunkers that are littered around the landscape of the area my mother is from in the north of Norway.
>>48764683
A flower. Looks like it could be a foxglove.
>>
>>48764683

Acid moss

it's the trap
>>
>>48764683

Its a flower.
>>
>>48764711
>Get to play as a freaky fish monster from now on.

Fucking radical!

Related note. More RPGs need to let you play as monsters. Shit's fun.
>>
File: tpfp.png (5MB, 1620x1080px) Image search: [Google]
tpfp.png
5MB, 1620x1080px
>all these blind morons can't see the trap
>>
>>48764831

Bridget was not in the original picture. You set that trap.
>>
>>48761503

Ballista bolt comes out of the hole. Possible pressure sensitive activation or near invisible tripwire.
Other possibility, wall on right rapidly crushes you as you walk through.
>>
>>48761503

When the door opens far enough, it activates the curved metal spring to the left of the door. That activates the hole, which... I don't know, maybe a cock comes out of it or an extendable rod from which hangs a tattered banner bearing an ancient script and pattern that when translated are revealed to be an ancient and defunct explosive rune and an archaic onomatopoeia that's roughly equivalent to "bang."
>>
>>48764831

Dude that's a kobold, the trap is scarier than it.
>>
File: what's that.png (1MB, 658x717px) Image search: [Google]
what's that.png
1MB, 658x717px
What's this thing? It looks like a piece of pipe, but I don't see how it connects to the inside of the building.
>>
>>48768002
ANCIENT
ALIENS
It's where God put the apple, then told a bunch of hungry nudist idiots that "I bet you fuckers can't reach this fruit you fucking manlets". Boy, he sure was buttblasted when they did manage to reach it.
>>
>>48764746
>get to play as an xp fodder
>radical
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.