[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My group includes a pretty woman. She happens to be a childhood

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 164
Thread images: 8

File: 1417357399782.jpg (103KB, 516x648px) Image search: [Google]
1417357399782.jpg
103KB, 516x648px
My group includes a pretty woman. She happens to be a childhood friend of mine and she's been playing along us since forever. She's a valuable member of it and we all like her. A couple months ago a new guy joined the group.

He's cool, he's a good player, and in most respects he's an intelligent person and fun to talk to. The only problem is, he keeps hitting on that other group member. Not literally all the time, but like, several times per session. Whenever there's the slightest lull in the game, or everyone's eating, or we go out, he just immediately goes into wannabe Casanova mode and acting how I'm sure he imagines real smooth (the guy's cool in many respects, but a romantic he very much isn't).

It's making the girl uncomfortable, and most importantly, it's making everyone else uncomfortable. We tried talking to him, but he keeps firmly denying it whenever it's brought up. Being a bit of a social fuckup myself I'd normally err on the side of "maybe he really is just that awkward at trying to have normal conversation", but... This REALLY doesn't seem to be the case. Like, he's not subtle. He sucks at subtlety. Spaghetti like an Italian bistro.

We've tried being nice and understanding, we've tried reaching a compromise, we've even done a special talk with the entire group, but we can't accomplish anything when he wouldn't even admit what he obviously does. I don't want to kick him off for something that feels like it should have such an easy solution, but it's grating and it may cause friction within the group.

Any suggestions?
>>
Give him an ultimatum.
>>
>>48736374

You tried talking with him, so kick him from the group.

Sure the MRAs get another devotee but maybe he'll learn to not be such a toolbag.
>>
>>48736393

Only Sith deal in ultimatums.
>>
>>48736393
What kind?
>>
>>48736403
Tell him to stop hitting on femanon or he's no longer invited to play. It's better to lose one player than to lose the entire group.
>>
>>48736374
Don't people argue nowadays that valkyries should've been riding wolves?
>>
>>48736427
WE HAVE A WINNER.
>>
>>48736374
1) Stop being a white knight
2) Tell her to stop being a pussy

If she doesn't like the attention, she should tell him off earnestly and shoot him down.
>>
>>48736723
>white knight
Not EVERY interaction between a male and a female that comes up here constitutes white knighting, you know.
>>
>>48736427
This, op.
>>
>>48736427

He already said he tried talking to him.
>>
>>48736723
It!s definitely weird that this so called beautiful woman is so unuse to come ons and misguided flirting that she can!t say "Hey retard, fuck off. I'm not interested in you and we're all here just to play D&D."

If she's done this and he persists, then obviously kick him out.
>>
>>48736757
Do you not understand the difference between talking to a guy and telling him to stop or else?
>>
>>48736723

/v/ plz go

And he already said they talked to him about it.
>>
>>48736739
No, but the interaction where apparently a woman is unable to tell a man off and the whole group are squirming in their seats until our brave OP goes manmode and deals with this loathesome Lothario definitely constitutes.
>>
>>48736761
Honestly get the woman to talk to him. Get her to say she's not interested.
>>
>>48736770

I guess you're way nicer than I am. They already told the guy to stop so in my eyes that's enough. Way I see it if they throw in "or else" then he's just going to wait until he thinks they forgot and then you get that weird comfortable but shitty cycle bullshit.
>>
>>48736789
>>48736761

Why are people assuming that she wasn't part of the whole "we told him to stop"?
>>
>>48736757
>>48736778

>/tg/ help me, this guy is being a faggot and we told him to stop and he won't
>"Did you try telling him to stop?"
>Yes and he won't!
>"Kick him out,"
>But that's mean!
>"Offer an ultimatum."
>There MUST be a better way!

OP is a fuckboy. Stop coddling him.

There is no other option here aside from praying the female ham in his group puts their Casanova out of his misery so hard he knocks it off, because the group is clearly too spineless for anything else.
>>
>>48736828
Because why would you ask people what to do when you told someone to stop and they didn't listen?

It's moronic.
>>
>>48736844
see
>>48736828

Also wtf is with all that green text? Who the fuck in the thread said "kick him out" is mean? Everyone is saying kick him out.

Go back to /v/ dude or stop being such a defensive baby.
>>
>>48736856

Because some people need advice on stuff?

If I'm a moron about shit I'd ask other people advice instead of doing what my dumbass wants to do.

Next thing you're going to say "Why ask for advice about running a game? It's moronic" or some shit.

Go back to /v/ if you want to randomly expect people to be perfect and never ask for advice on anything.
>>
Thqt dude will tore the group in the long run if it continues, do the thing OP.
>>
>>48736877
> I don't want to kick him off for something that feels like it should have such an easy solution, but it's grating and it may cause friction within the group.

>Only a Sith deals in ultimatums

>>48736911
You're definitely a moron.
>>
>>48736924

Do you not understand a a joke is?

Seriously, dude, go back to /v/. I'm certain there is a thread just waiting for you to type kys
>>
You can either wait for the group to disintegrate as everyone becomes increasingly uncomfortable and stops enjoying themselves, or you can stop inviting him and go back to having fun together.
>>
>>48736374
Here's what you do.
During your next game, whip it out and challenge him to a "sword" fight.
If he agrees it means he's gay and thus he's actually just being awkward around her for some reason. If he refuses, chances are he'll be so shocked by what's just happened he'll completely forget about hitting on her.

Other people have posted more reasonable plans, but this is in case none of those work.
>>
>>48737029

As a poster and supporter of the reasonable plans I now throw in my vote with this plan.

This plan is best all others are shit.
>>
>>48736402
I find your lack of faith disturbing.
>>
>>48736374
Ridicule him when he gets shot down or he creates an awkward silence.
>>
>>48736374
What would you do for any other player that was fucking shit up for everyone else?

One chance, then toss him out on his ass.
>>
If she hasn't already, the girl should outright and clearly reject him. Some guys do not get a hint, or are pathetic enough to ignore one. If he continues after that kick him from the group. If you still want to have him in the group and the rejection hasn't happened, the best way to do it would be in a way that isn't humiliating.
>>
>>48737130
see
>>48736828
>>
>>48737088

Nah, that shit ain't cool. Better off just kicking him to the curb
>>
>>48736396
>MRA

Wish you'd stop conflating them with MGTOWs m8.
>>
Nice abs, OP.
>>
>>48736396

Douchebag hating on MRAs is correct. Kick him. He had his warning.

Drawing this out makes it more painful for everyone including him. Kicking him immediately and unconditionally gets this over with once and for all. No second chances, no concessions, no backing down. Man the fuck up.

I'm phasing out "last final this time I really mean it" warnings for my five year old. There's a group that's right for him and the sooner he's out of yours the sooner he will find it.
>>
>>48736396
>>48737216
Let's clear this up. There's MGTOW's, MRA's, and neckbeards.
>MGTOW's are "I don't give a shit if women like me or not, I'm happy doing my own thing over here."
>MRA's are "Hey, men have some problems too, can we talk about them every once in a while"
>Neckbeards are "That girl doesn't want my dick for some reason. She must be a gold-digging whore who with no loyalty and is less intelligent than us hyper-rational men. God, women should just get back in the kitchen."

An individual can belong to one or more of the above. An individual can be a MGTOW and an MRA without being a neckbeard.
>>
OP are you sure you aren't just jealous?

shes a childhood friend so it understandable why you'd be protective of her (read: possessive)

i bet it would just fuck all your shit up if he actually gets a date with her and they become boyfriend and girlfriend

my advice although nieve, its to keep out of it, and see where it goes.

if he's really a creep, your friend will tell you.
if he's not a creep then she'll probably fuck him and more. maybe even become boyfirend and girlfriend, and then they'll level up and get married and you can be the guys best man, and he can introduce you to his hot cousin which you'll end up marrying.

I bet you they are secretly fucking anyways.
>>
File: 1470888144491.jpg (43KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1470888144491.jpg
43KB, 500x500px
>>48737275
>>
>>48737275
also its kind of funny that the glue holding the group together is a hot chick
>>
>>48736770

Yes, and people who only respond to ultimatums don't belong in your RPG group. If he only responds to threats, he'll be shit to play with on all kinds of issues. Including this one, which he'll start up again once he feels safe.

Kick him now before he's invested in the campaign and before there are more ties to break. There is no cause served by keeping him.
>>
>>48736374
Invite her boyfriend to the game as well. If she lacks one, comment on how her boyfriend will pick her up afterwards. Or girlfriend. Whatever will make him more shocked.
Seriously just all of you pretend she's seriously engaged with someone. I find it hard to believe that a "pretty woman" is single, because they never are.
>>
>>48737258
>MGTOW's are "I don't give a shit if women like me or not, I'm happy doing my own thing over here."
>MRA's are "Hey, men have some problems too, can we talk about them every once in a while"
>Neckbeards are "That girl doesn't want my dick for some reason. She must be a gold-digging whore who with no loyalty and is less intelligent than us hyper-rational men. God, women should just get back in the kitchen."

Now how often do you apply this same level of nuances to the "other side"
>>
>>48737290

What part of your ass did you pull this out of?
>>
>>48737328

>she is in a relationship with Zeus and takes the form of a swan
>everyone agrees and stares at the guy
>whenever he makes a pass play a sound of thunder and a goose honk while looking at the sky in terror

And yes they are.
>>
>>48737328
>Invite her boyfriend to the game as well. If she lacks one, comment on how her boyfriend will pick her up afterwards. Or girlfriend. Whatever will make him more shocked.
>Seriously just all of you pretend she's seriously engaged with someone. I find it hard to believe that a "pretty woman" is single, because they never are.
It sounds like something straight out of a retarded comedy central show, but that's what I used to do with my sister. You'd be surprised by how much guys in real life back off once you make up a boyfriend.
>>
>>48737372
Fuck all the other advice in the thread, just do this
>>
>>48736374
Like everybody already said, make sure she tells him she's not interested, clearly, instead of weaseling around, if she hasn't done so already. I'm repeating this because surprisingly often women seem to think that they just shouldn't HAVE to turn a guy down in clear terms or some shit and that's just 300% retarded.

If she already has clearly turned him down, or if it doesn't take when she does, kick him. Fuck any other consideration. Kick the dude now before it goes as far as that guy who kept reappearing here to tell us how he deserved the DM's asian girlfriend more than the DM himself did.

Or don't and then post about it here so we can all have a good laugh at your expense.
>>
>>48737275
^this
OP sounds like a classic case of spineless faggot who is just buttfrustrated to see someone making moves on the girl whose friendzone he's been sitting in for ages. I bet the pathetic neckbeard he's trying to make the other guy look like is actually attractive and charming, unlike OP.
>>
>>48737417
>>48737285

go back to /v/
>>
>>48737275
OP we found the guy from your story.
>>
>>48737416
>before it goes as far as that guy who kept reappearing here to tell us how he deserved the DM's asian girlfriend more than the DM himself did
I must have missed that one.
>>
>>48737416
>>48736828
>>
>>48737445

I love you so much.
>>
>>48737175
Because there's no indication that she was involved in that.
>>
>>48737258
>>MGTOW's are "I don't give a shit if women like me or not, I'm happy doing my own thing over here."
>>MRA's are "Hey, men have some problems too, can we talk about them every once in a while"
kek
>>
>>48737475

She's not default included in "we" because...?
>>
>>48737486
Two things:

1) It's really hard to imagine a situation in which a girl sits down across the table from the guy hitting on her, with a bunch of other guys, and has that talk and this still continues (or the guy even shows up to the next session)

2) The way OP laid this sentence out:
>It's making the girl uncomfortable, and most importantly, it's making everyone else uncomfortable. We tried talking to him
Separates "the girl" from "we".
>>
>>48737361
the part where him hitting on the hot chick is making everyone else unconfortable.

if OP can confirm that hot chick actually went to him and WITHOUT being prompted said how much of a creep dude is for making moves on her.
then there was this post>>48736427
who implyies that if you loose him everyone will stay, but if you loose the chick then everyone will leave.
>>
>>48737175
>>48737475
It's hard to say without a clearer image of the "perpetrator", but >>48737416 may be in the right here. Some girls think that they're sending a clear message of rejection when in fact a socially retarded enough guy (say, the classic fedoroid) couldn't find it with a an electron microscope. Unfortunately, cases like these can end very badly for both sides because the girl is uncomfortable "making a scene" by being what (by the fedora's standards) would be "clear enough", while the fedora doesn't understand he's being pushy - which the girl is now getting all the more uncomfortable about because in her mind she already told him "no".

Cue pepper spray, accusations of sexual harassment, police charges, etc.

OP, never count on a girl being clear about her feelings. If she told YOU in no uncertain terms that she doesn't want the guy, it's your duty as a human being capable of communication on his level to tell him in no uncertain terms that. Even if the way is a punch to the dick.
>>
>>48737445
I wish I could be that guy

I never tabletop anymore
>>
>>48737515
Maybe OP is also a girl? It would put the whole scenario under a different light.
>>
>>48737515
>OP, never count on a girl being clear about her feelings. If she told YOU in no uncertain terms that she doesn't want the guy, it's your duty as a human being capable of communication on his level to tell him in no uncertain terms that. Even if the way is a punch to the dick.
There is absolutely no way this goes well.
>>
>>48737503

1) Well you should believe it I suppose. Stranger things in heaven and earth and such.

2) No...he separated "the girl" from "everyone else" which while that sentence does have some unfortunate phrasing on revisiting, I don't see why "we" wouldn't include everybody involved.
>>
>>48737557
Look, I don't know if you're just trying to be contrary or if you're OP and are just refusing to confirm outright for some reason. Or if you're just trolling. Whatever, it's pointless to discuss further.
>>
>>48737275
>I bet you they are secretly fucking anyways
I ship it.
>>48737535
I still ship it.
>>
>>48737514

Wait what? I thought the whole point of it is that everyone is uncomfortable because it's obvious that the person being hit on is uncomfortable.

>if OP can confirm that hot chick actually went to him and WITHOUT

Goddamn you are taking this shit seriously, huh? Wanting evidence and shit goddamn.

>who implyies that if you loose him everyone will stay, but if you loose the chick then everyone will leave.
No...it implies that if you allow one person to keep on doing their bullshit then nobody is going to want to hang with the group because nobody is going to look out for each other.
>>
>>48737568

So in the face of a counter-argument...your response is to just dismiss everything?

Good chat I suppose.
>>
>>48737515

Or you just kick him from the group.

Because they did already talk to him.

OP mentioned this in his post.
>>
>>48737607
I'm not dismissing anything, I just have no further point to make. My reading is that there's a possibility there hasn't been an explicit rejection from the girl and, in that case, there should be. Your reading is that there definitely 100% has, and it was in public. What more is there to say?
>>
>>48737595
If OP has already reached the stage where the guy should not be in the group for making people uncomfortable, then he should already not be in the group.
>>
>>48737416
>that guy who kept reappearing here to tell us how he deserved the DM's asian girlfriend more than the DM himself did
That guy reminded me so much of http://vgperson.tumblr.com/post/21533650696/help-the-girl-i-like-wont-respond-to-my-emails
>>
>>48737595
>No...it implies that if you allow one person to keep on doing their bullshit then nobody is going to want to hang with the group because nobody is going to look out for each other.

I can kind of see it if it were a group that meets at a house or in some other residence.
An FLGS group shit talking, magical realms, and hitting on the only chick in the group isunderstandable and fairgame.
>>
>>48737639

Yeah no fucking shit homie that's why everyone at the start of the thread was saying to kick him from the group.
>>
Jesus just fucking kick him OP.

It doesn't matter if the girl is being unclear or secretly wants it or whatever the fuck everyone else is in here is saying. It's fucking disruptive and is causing friction within the group.

If the guy whipped his goddamn dick out randomly, would you be doing this pussyfooting around shit? Let's pretend he did, would you nicely tall to him about it? No you fucking kick him. Eject his ass. You even gave him a chance and he still basically kept whipping his dick out. Revoke him from the group.

This isn't fucking hard, put your foot down and stop being a shit. It should be clear by now
>>
>>48737664
>An FLGS group shit talking, magical realms, and hitting on the only chick in the group isunderstandable and fairgame
>FLGS shouldn't look after the interests of its community when there is clearly a person being a shithead
>>
Google "how to make a millwall brick", then make it. Get some ominous Italian music (but not from Godfather though, you might get sued) and play it. Proceed to beat the crap out of your group while making Italian hand gestures while you scream at the casanova to "stop hitting"

Then when it works, proceed to twirl around while repeatedly saying "fottiti"
>>
>>48737450
Uh, I tried pretty hard ot find the thread but both it and the subsequent That Guy thread dedicated entirely to >laughinganimugirls.png at him seem to have dropped out of the archive, sorry.

>>48737454
Did you somehow miss the word "if" and the lengthy explanation for why I chose to repeat myself? I'm assuming nothing, just hedging for the most obvious possibilities.

>>48737515
>Some girls think that they're sending a clear message of rejection when in fact a socially retarded enough guy (say, the classic fedoroid) couldn't find it with a an electron microscope.
Bruh, it's not even "socially retarded", 90% of guys don't fucking pick up on "hints" from girls, in either direction. If girls would just nut up and speak plainly about shit a ton of normies would avoid a mountain of grief as well. I have no idea why they don't.
>>
>>48737699
It is socially retarded. If you're being ignored, it's for a reason.
>>
>>48737642
I got like ten messages into that before I had to give up. Jesus Christ.
>>
>>48737631

Fuck dude you could've just said "I guess we'll have to agree to disagree" at the very start instead of that weird-ass "You are some form of horrible person. Whatever it's pointless to discuss it further."

Still a cop-out in my opinion since the language is pretty clear but you seem to be pretty dead set on your interpretation and I can definitely see the angle of "everyone else" = "we" but I feel that would make OP a pretty horrible person and I like to think the best of people when given the chance.
>>
>>48737699
> I have no idea why they don't

Get more chick friends. A lot of it revolves around the idea of "be polite or you're a bitch" and there is also a good quote that goes "Men are afraid of being turned down by women, women are afraid of being killed by men."
>>
>>48737695
Italian here.
This is the approved procedure in Italy. Do this OP and don't forget to dress formally for the occasion (but roll up your sleeves!) and leave the place all abord the same car. Also, insult his family, that is important.
>>
>>48736788
Trust /tg/ to find a way to blame the woman, no matter what.
>>
>>48737356
Never because they're all dirty, gold-digging whores who don't want my dick for some reason. God, I wish they would all just get back in the kitchen."
>>
>>48737751
90% of guys by definition can't be socially retarded. What you're talking about is "a social divide between the sexes".
>>
>>48737815
>a good quote that goes "Men are afraid of being turned down by women, women are afraid of being killed by men."
>a good quote
That's a staggeringly irrational fear if that's actually what they're afraid of, and clearly what's needed there is for them to get over their fear of something incredibly unlikely, nothing else.

I mean, that shit's going to hold them back in more areas of life than just some guy's tabletop group.
>>
>>48737815
Are all your chick friends paranoid and mentally unstable?
>>
>>48737815
Get more actual human being friends and stop hanging out with the local murderers on parole.
>>
>>48737642
Man I hope A-Ko is like a ruthless young CEO right now.
>>
>>48736402
You underestimate the power of the dark side.
>>
>>48736374
Either he stops disrupting the balance of the group by hitting on her or he fucking goes, end of the discussion, next thread please.
>>
>>48737973
>>48737999
>>48738039

Like I said, get more chick friends. Unfortunately lots of societies see it best to raise males and females differently and hold them to different standards.
>>
>>48738124
>Like I said, get more chick friends.
That doesn't seem to respond to any of the answers you got.
>>
>>48737275
I don't have a bait pic good enough for this travesty
>>
>>48738124
I doubt there's a society that says
>If you ever interact with men, they'll kill you!
to their little girls.
>>
>>48738184

Well I took all the answers as various forms of "I don't believe you" so I told them to go to the source.
>>
>>48738201
>what is the third world
Surprisingly, the universe does not end at the edges of your hometown.
>>
>>48737676
Ignore red pillers, do this, hesus maria how hard is it to put down your foot and ultimatum him?
>>
>>48738201

Well there are certainly societies that say
>If you ever disrespect men, they'll kill you!
You could also replace "kill" with all kinds of negative verbs. Hell, you could replace "disrespect" with "aren't careful around"
>>
>>48738231
see
>>48736402
>>
>>48737356
Ok but the joke is that no one actually thinks about the male progressive movement in that light because most people in the movement are from /r/redpill and /r9k/, desu there's no difference between the three. Also why is this a debate topic on OP's thread?
>>
>>48738213
Yeah, maybe you should've *read* the answers instead, dumdum.
>>
>>48738220
>>48738237
Sorry, meant to say civilized societies, which I assume would apply to OP's situation.
>>
>>48738256
I doubt OPs here anymore. Probably went by one of the earlier suggestions and left.
>>
>>48738220
>what is the third world
...Probably not where OP's group is located, so irrelevant for all current purposes?
>>
>>48738264

Well I did read all the answers. 2 were just random insults /v/ plz go and 1 was more along the lines of "lol no"

So instead of trying to see if there is any conversation to be had /v/ plz go I told them to go to experts on the subject.
>>
>>48736374

Are you serious? You've had this chick in your group for YEARS and you haven't fucked her yet? That's just goddamn pathetic. And now you are going to be cucked by this autistic hipster who just joined? The fuck is wrong with you man? I'm LMAOing at your life. Tell the girl to tell the guy to stop hitting on her, last warning or he's out. Then, you move in and score that sweet pussy. Assuming you're not as much of a beta awkward bitch as teh guy you're complaining about.
>>
>>48738330
Depending on how long he's known her (he says "childhood friend") it's possible that he's unable to feel attraction to her. Your brain treats members of the opposite sex you've known before age 5 or 6 the same as family.
>>
>>48738274

It's like you forgot that for a long time "civilized" societies could slap women they didn't like in a looney bin because of the vapors or whatever bullshit they felt like coming up with. Or that "civilized" societies will tell a woman what she did wrong when she got raped as if she deserved it or some shit.

Fun fact: "civilized" societies (well, the USA) had such a problem with males being unprofessional and calling female lawyers "Honey" and shit that ABA had to say "Seriously, act like fucking professionals or you will be punished."
>>
>>48738330

/hc/ plz leave
>>
>>48736374
>My group includes a [...] woman
The game is already lost. I don't even need to read the rest to know this can't end well.
>>
>>48738317
Absolute bait, but for my amusement, explain how anything >>48737973 or >>48737999 said would be responded to or fixed by "getting more chick friends"?

Taking for granted that you're absolutely right on the facts and this is what women actually believe, these responses are perfectly fine and you didn't even try to address them.

But go ahead, explain how if a woman has a paralyzing fear of getting on a plane due to the small risk of crashing, that's the airplane manufacturer's problem and they should fix it, rather than the woman getting therapy for her irrational phobia.
>>
>>48738413

This is why I feel that having more female friends would be way easier than me trying to to explain it. If the fear was paralyzing you'd never see women ever, though it's always seen as good advice for them to travel with a friend. I wonder why that is?

It's like you believe that the vast majority of women are raised and treated the same way as men or something.
>>
>>48738464
>defends women being raised stupidly by merely asserting that women are raised differently than men
Right. Bait it is!
>>
>>48737275

This is soooo true. I bet OP thinks it's creepy even though this guy is actually making moves on this woman. Unless OP posts pics of the guy we will not be able to judge for sure if he has a chance.
>>
>>48738501

Wait what? Are you saying that I want women to be raised differently than men? That's just a fact of our world dude.
>>
>>48738508

I assure you that I am the OP and this is what the guy looks like.
>>
>>48736374
It seems more to me that you're jealous that he's hitting on her, while you got friend zoned years ago. She should tell him that she doesn't like when he's flirting with her. If he persists, kick him out.
>>
>I bet she comes to sessions in immodest clothing! That whore! Stone her, OP! Stone her, then brand her face!
>>
>>48738553
>while you got friend zoned years ago
>friend zoned

/v/ plz leave
>>
>>48738394
You know, we actually lost a player to this kind of fuckery back in high school, but I got back with her years later and now I've got both a girlfriend and a gaming mate out of it. You never know how situations like this might end. It's probably not the commonest outcome, but miracles do happen.
>>
>>48737475
>>48737642
That was fun to read
>>
/TG/, I PLAY ALONGSIDE A HOT CUTIE WITH HUUUUUGE TITS WHO IS ALSO TOTALLY INTO ME, BUT A MUSTACHE TWIRLING JEW HAS JOINED THE GROUP AND IS THREATENING HER PURITY WITH HIS COME ONS AND DEVILISH CHARM! HOW CAN I PROTECT MY FAIR MAIDEN FROM THIS SCOUNDREL BEFORE IT IS ALL TOO LATE?
>>
>>48738764
>A MUSTACHE TWIRLING JEW
kek
>>
File: Laughing Rabbi.jpg (50KB, 433x295px)
Laughing Rabbi.jpg
50KB, 433x295px
How do you even twirl that kind of mustache?
>>
>>48738764
>>48738798
>>48738816

/pol/ please leave.
>>
>>48738842
/pol/ would never make fun of the Jewish menace.
>>
>>48736374
The problem is that you are making the guy out to be the problem. She should be married and should have her man around for protection. If her man isn't around, she shouldn't be associating with men.
>>
>>48738361
That so doesn't happen.
>>
File: 1466557059432.jpg (114KB, 640x640px)
1466557059432.jpg
114KB, 640x640px
>>48736374
>It's a "anon is too beta to hit on his beautiful friend, so his frustration surfaces as passive-aggressive anger against a guy who dares" thread
>>
/tg/ I play in a group with this incredibly beautiful Italian girl. I've known her family for years, I get along really well with her dad, and to be honest although nothing has happened between us I've always kind of assumed we would end up together (I am also from an Italian family). Recently this black guy who is US Marine joined our group and this girl is super, super into him. I mean she's fawning over him constantly at the table, they talk about getting together outside the game, it's driving me crazy. While her dad is a nice guy he is CRAZY racist and I know he'd go nuts if he knew about this. The rogue player in the group (a Jew, but I don't think that's important) is sympathetic wants me to tell her dad about the black guy but I'm not sure if I should. What do you think?
>>
I like where this thread is going. OP had no idea what he was unleashing
>>
OP ffs plz tell me your still here and are actually going to put your damn foot down and kick him.
>>
I actually play in a group with 3 women and I have to agree they do easily ruin games. It's kind of a weird set-up because they're all sisters and the DM is their dad, but two of them are massive bitches and are also clearly his favorites: whatever they ask for in the game they get. It makes each session a heap of passive-aggressive shitflinging while they try and one-up each other, and the one cool daughter who is the youngest just sits there with nothing the whole time. The old guy has actually talked about stepping down as DM and letting his two bitch daughters take turns at it, which sounds like a complete fucking nightmare.
>>
>>48738910
Spotted the muzzie
>>
>>48738842
>laugh at a joke making fun of /pol/tards
>get called /pol/
??
?????
?
>>
>>48739007
That's the plot of King Lear, you ass. 0/8 bait, too transparent.
>>
>>48739156
Progressives are afraid of even the smallest hint of truth
>>
Could this thread get any worse? Could it ever have not? How low can /tg/ go? YOU DECIDE!
>>
>>48738384
>/hc/ plz leave
Arc/hc/onservative here, I laughed but seriously we could use more anons on our board. It just hasn't been the same since moot nuked it and rebuilt.
>>
>>48738948
>What do you think?
This copypasta is more amusing when both you and the girl are Asian.
>>
>>48739172
>That's the plot of King Lear, you ass.
Wait a minute

>>48738948
This is the backstory to Othello! FFFFFFFFFF-
>>
>>48739424
Do The Tempest next! Do The Tempest!
>>
>>48739451
Instinct says Caliban as the new guy, but that makes no sense. The initial group should consist of Prospero, Caliban and Ariel. So who's the dastardly new guy?
>>
>>48737372
Also, hook his chair up to a car battery. Shock him when he misbehaves then blame it on Zeus.
>>
File: 1411499075268.png (6KB, 260x324px)
1411499075268.png
6KB, 260x324px
>>48739253
well, everything that needed to be said has been said, OP just needs to read the first ten posts and he has his answer. Threads free to get derailed as OP doesnt seem to care enough for an update i guess.

>>48738842
>jew jokes are strictly exclusive to /pol/acks
>>
>>48739451
Macbeth?
>>
>>48739538
Ferdinand, trying to get the GM's daughter to LARP with him.
>>
So I'm in this group with my childhood friend and one other, and we're a great little group, have a ton of fun. But just recently this other girl joined, and seems to be completely fucking obsessed with my friend. She acts all passive-aggressive, is really quiet and just orbits, but won't stop getting all personal with my friend.

I think she's been stalking her too, and constantly says all sorts of weird shit like she's some new age hippie weirdo or some psycho like that. I've tried to tell her off but she doesn't seem to give a fuck. The worst part is that I think my friend's already fallen for her, she says she's had dreams about the two of them. She's one of those "everyone should be friends" types, I really don't think she understands what's she getting into.

What am I supposed to do here? Emo kid's the creepiest fucking thing in the world, but my friend either doesn't get it or likes it.
>>
>>48740147
Which one's that?
>>
File: homuhater.png (1MB, 1280x738px)
homuhater.png
1MB, 1280x738px
>>48740734
It's not Shakespeare. It's Madoka Magica, aimed at Sayaka's pov.
>>
>>48740785
>It's not Shakespeare.
>It's Madoka Magica
>>
>>48740923
Sorry, figured some variety could be good. But it seems I dared to tread on the hallowed ground that is His Holiness Shakespeare.
>>
>>48741031
I'm just fucking with you anon. It's only a plot.
>>
>>48740923
Faust than?
>>
>>48736374
Rape him to show dominance
>>
KICK HIM YOU FUCKING FAGGOT
>>
>>48745194
>>48745246
do it before you kick him
>>
OP, you've talked to the guy and he refuses to change. You need to kick him, from what you've told us. As the DM you have a responsibility to the group and their enjoyment, and as a friend of said chick you have a responsibility to stick up for her if she isn't feeling confident enough to do so herself. It's better to lose a new player than an old friend.
>>
>>48745275
This. Friends defend their friends from weird strangers.
>>
>>48736374
Put your foot down, it's making her and everyone else uncomfortable, he stops or he stops coming
Thread posts: 164
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.