[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's a good board game that's co op for at least

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

What's a good board game that's co op for at least 4? My only real board game is cosmic encounter and I really really like that.
>>
The Forbidden Desert.
>>
There is a Cthulhu game that is really hard and is co-op.

Arkham Horror it think was the name.

Also Sentinels of the Multiverse is a lot of fun
>>
>>48733202
>Arkham Horror
Fair warning: This thing takes hours. Fine if that's the game you want to play, but if you want fast, it ain't. Add more expansions for more soul crushing playtime.
>>
Yo Yo Yo
>>
>>48730997

>Co-op Games with 4+ players

Red November is wonderful
Forbidden Desert is pretty great (much better than Forbidden Island. Don't get Island)
Xenoshyft: Onslaught is a lot of fun for up to 4 players.
Hanabi is innovative, tons of fun, and engaging. takes some memory/logic abilities, though. Maybe not ideal for all.
Pandemic is co-op, but I find it can be very punishing.
Pandemic: The Cure is also co-op, a lot less complicated, and takes less time. It's fun, too.

>Games which aren't co-op, but which aren't so very competitive...

Tokaido is fucking beautiful and the competition is only passive agrressive at worst
Munchkin is good casual fun with a lot of cooperation possible/likely. Beware overly competitive players, though.

>Games with teams, but lots of competition

Avalon is the fucking bomb, but even if there are teams, it's VERY competitive between those two teams.
>>
Everyone else is wrong. Play Space Alert and thank me later.
>>
>>48730997
Say Bye to Villains

Hard as fucking balls tho

Also really cheap
>>
The Grizzled
>>
File: flash point.jpg (343KB, 880x1200px) Image search: [Google]
flash point.jpg
343KB, 880x1200px
>up to 6 players
>very thematic
>easy to learn
>easy to teach
>easy to play
>variable difficulty
>several cool expansions
>very fun and feels awesome to work against the flames
>>
>>48745123
It's not particularly hard though as a base game, you can beat it on your first try if you think and get moderately okay rolls. The expansions might up the difficulty, dunno.
>>
File: tumblr_nv3c6cauW41u2x6oso6_1280.png (500KB, 900x580px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nv3c6cauW41u2x6oso6_1280.png
500KB, 900x580px
The most fun you'll have with your cards facing the wrong way.
>>
>>48733664
You forgot to say you'll most likely lose because winning is hell.
>>
I just got Mansions of Madness 2nd edition which I'm really hype to play. It's reviewing well so far but careful, it's very expensive

Also check out board game general >>48674810

>>48742326
>>48745032
Good suggestions ITT
>>48738845
Hanabi is great. Don't care for the rest but that's personal preferences
>>
>>48745196
Well you can up the difficulty simply by starting out with more explosions or hazmats or rules saying that false alarms turn into hazmats or that you can't play with the fire engine or that you lose the game if 3 victims die rather than 4 etc. You can tweak the game in so many little ways just to your liking.
>>
>>48730997
Battlestar Galactica is awesome, if you can bear with a hidden traitor mechanic (i.e. not 100% pure coop).
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.