[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to replace all the obviously magical spells from the wizard's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Plxkbu6.jpg (103KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
Plxkbu6.jpg
103KB, 500x667px
I want to replace all the obviously magical spells from the wizard's spell-list with more subtle/creepy skills.

>Glass Eyes (1st level Magic-User Spell)
Range: 0
Duration: Level x 6 turns
Target: Spellcaster only
The spellcaster may remove one or both of his eyes without harm. The eyes are magically sustained for the spell's duration and transform into a special, durable substance protected from cuts, dryness, and infection. The eyes can roll and bounce like rubber balls. The spellcaster can see through the eyes through a psychic link.
If the spellcaster puts the eyes back in his socket before the end of the spell's duration, they reconnect to the optic nerves and become normal without incident. Otherwise, the eyes are lost.
This spell has a secondary effect. If the spellcaster has lost one or both of his eyes, he can replace them by casting this spell then placing into his empty eye-sockets fresh or magically preserved eyeballs from a willing or unwilling donor. The eyes must be appropriately sized. The transplanted eyes connect to the spellcaster's optic nerve and function normally.
>>
I've been trying to build a sixth level spells for ages which would curse all of the unborn children of my opponent (D&D 2e genephage) to be flipper babies but negotiations with the DM have been slow.
>>
>>48730826
is the secondary effect permenant?
>>
>>48732724
...Don't mind me, I'm just jotting down notes.

...flipper babies...

>>48732751
Hmmm... Are you thinking I should split that off into a 2nd level spell?
>>
>>48732790
Google Thalidomide results - image search it.
>>
>>48732790
>Hmmm... Are you thinking I should split that off into a 2nd level spell?
That would be pretty interesting. A 1st level player might be pretty happy if they lost their eye. You should include the ability to perform it on any party memeber as well
>>
>>48732821
>Eye Transplant (2nd level Magic-User Spell)
Range: 0 (touch)
Duration: Permanent
Target: Single
The spellcaster makes one fresh or magically preserved eye suitable for transplantation. The spellcaster inserts the eye into the empty eye socket (their own, or that of another creature). If the eye fits passably well, it connects to the target's nerves and blood vessels and functions normally. Subject to GM fiat, the recipient of the new eye may see intermittent flashing visions of whatever the eye's previous owner glimpsed before the eye removed.
The Graceful Repose spell is a sufficient means of preserving eyeballs for use with this spell.
This spell can be used to replace eyes lost to the Glass Eyes spell.
>>
>>48730826
Looks like a cool thread idea.
Bumping for maybe one or two more spells to possibly show up? Anyone?
>>
Touch of Deformity
Range: Touch
Duration: Permanent
Target: One character
Effect: One of target's organs, internal or external, gains a small deformity to cause mild discomfort or annoyance. This can range from a crease in the epiglotis to allow a tiny amount of saliva to flow down the trachea, causing regular but light coughing fits, to a patch of skin to heal its pores like pin pricks, creating an irritated red spot with near constant tiny, sweat-filled pimples in need of popping.
The deformity is selected by the DM and can be cured by Remove Curse.
>>
Lend Scar
Range: -
Duration: -
Target: Self
Effect: Allows the caster to physically remove a scar or other external body wound (including bruises, gashes and bite marks) from the body, revealing fresh, healthy skin and flesh below.
The scar/wound can be keep off a body for up to 24 hours + 1 hour/level and when placed on another creature automatically applies itself as if it were always part of them. This can also be used to move mundane tattoos.
>>
Bag o' Flesh
Like Bag 'o Tricks, but instead of fuzzballs the bag contains meatballs.
When thrown, the meatballs transform into a randomly generated creature of the GM's choosing.
It could be a shapeless mass of skin with no orifices and lots of veins, a chitinous, dog-like creature with teeth scattered all over the body at random, or maybe a cantelope that, when cut, reveals itself to have all the internal organs of a human baby. The trick is to use the disgusting things as a distraction more than an advantage in combat - the chances of getting something capable of self preservation are slim.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.