[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

After running a successful kickstarter campaign backed by some

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 1438633729706.jpg (85KB, 556x600px) Image search: [Google]
1438633729706.jpg
85KB, 556x600px
After running a successful kickstarter campaign backed by some very generous benefactors, you finally manage to raise enough to publish your homebrew game in an attractive boxed set.

What are the contents of your game's boxed set?
Rulebooks?
Dice?
Miniatures?
Coasters?
>>
>>48715786
I wing something with minimal effort and pocket the rest of the money.
>>
>>48715786
It's empty. The side of the bix reads "For 0-1 players"
>>
>>48715786
It's a beer-and-pretzels type card game along the lines of Cards Against Humanity and Superfight but less prone to getting dull after a few plays.
>>
>>48715786
>TTRPG
>medium crunch
>standard polyhedrals
>pdf rule books only
>strong integration with mobile devices and online tools that are cheap
>supports a moderated forum for rules questions
>integrates into tabletop websites
>complete searchable srd
>maps
>minis
>etc
The trappings for a game is just as important as the game. Without a method to play the game in an immersive and enjoyable way it really has nothing to get word of mouth out there. It's pre-funded so I'm not looking to make a huge profit or anything just build a community that actually plays the game.
>>
>>48715984
>It's pre-funded so I'm not looking to make a huge profit
Goy detected
>>
>Hardcover rulebook
>Set of nice d12s
>Custom deck of tarot cards
>>
>>48715786
Hardcover full color book.
6d6, since that's the maximum I'm using, I guess. A short anthology of in-setting stories.
Dragon dildo personally signed and christened by me.
>>
>>48715786
Cloth Maps
Rulebooks + Neat Flash Drives with PDFs
Minis of unique monsters and important NPCs
8 D10s color coordinated for D100 use
Onahole
>>
>>48715817

This.

>Not designing a fake e-identity on kikeshiller to take advantage of the morons who want to be investors but without any of the benefits of being an investor
>>
File: pny4kings.jpg (3MB, 3008x2000px) Image search: [Google]
pny4kings.jpg
3MB, 3008x2000px
Let's just say that I take my tokens more seriously than some other designers.

Cardboard was never an option.
>>
A DMs, Players, and monster manuals all bound nicely to look like magic tomes, all with blank pages for homebrew stuff. A big map of the fluff's world that's a blank grid on the back for homebrew settings.
>>
>>48715817
Inverse World? Is that you?
>>
>>48715817
This, except the "something" is a bot posting procedurally-generated excuses for ever-longer "delays" while I disappear without a trace.
>>
>>48715786
Well it would have a few fancy rulebooks, some nice, heavy dice with a muted symbol for the game inscribed, a USB with all the books preloaded, and probably like a signed artbook and some microfiber cloths with game-original waifus printed on them.
>>
>>48715786
Book ++ that would be the player+dmguide+beastiary/trap/hazard/encounter, and would prolly be about 80 pages tops, regular normal 6d6, random colors, and a 1-6 level module concerning an orc raid or something simple.
>>
>>48721517
The player's guide and such stuff would be free online, and have a 3.5e kinda deal where you can homebrew stuff and slap it on the game's dedicated site and have people critique and rate homebrew material.
>>
File: cute-moth.jpg (17KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
cute-moth.jpg
17KB, 500x374px
>A main RPG rulebook with lots of GM advice and a few copies of a player's booklet.
>An adventure module book with some maps included
>Character sheet templates
The former two will be also sold separately.

A few full-color pages are scattered throughout the books, but the majority of it is in black and white.
>>
File: stacks.jpg (151KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
stacks.jpg
151KB, 800x600px
Miniatures and GM screens were both considered, but were found to be beyond the scope of the KS.

The dice were pretty nice, though.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.