[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Ran Morbarus >Martian Chemist, navigator and licensed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1469749660143.jpg (39KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1469749660143.jpg
39KB, 512x512px
>Ran Morbarus
>Martian Chemist, navigator and licensed small arms merchant.
>Definitely not a drug dealer.
>Deeeefinitely not a vampire.
>>
>>48698367
is it more or less sustaining if a vampire injects blood straight into their veins?
>>
>>48698447
I'm gonna go with more. That is, if there's anything remaining of their digestive system. Even if it's just an empty tube to their bloodstream, there's a much lower chance for hemolysis.
>>
>>48698447
Poor junkie vamps mainlining blood
>>
>>48698447
It's the act of feeding at all that's sustaining, doesn't matter how. It's a perversion of the sacrament of communion as vampire are the utmost manifestation of unholiness on the Earth.
>>
>>48699403
Then would he have to feed directly, or is it enough to have taken the blood directly from someone and injected it intravenously?
>>
>>48699403
Huh, is that what the Catholics tell themselves? Neat.
>>
>>48699526
I guess once you steal it from a mortal, then it doesn't really matter.

>>48699612
>Huh, is that what the Catholics tell themselves? Neat.

No idea, just makes sense to me.
>>
>>48699723
Jehovah's Witnesses actually refuse blood transfusions (even life-saving ones) because they consider it vampirism. Something in the Bible about how you shouldn't take sustenance from blood. For some reason they consider transfusions to be "taking sustenance".
>>
>>48698367
The Hell you talkin' 'bout fool, and why should I care?
>>
>>48700211
Yeah, but even we Christians tend to think Jehovahs are a bit nuts, citing things exactly like that. Not sustenance, you gotta poke a straw into the bag for that boyo.
>>
>>48700211
I've known a few Jehovahs in my life. One was a girl in high school, she was pretty normal. The other was this old guy who came to the physical rehab practice I went to. He was outspoken, condescending, and deranged beyond what I consider socially acceptable.
>>
>>48700211
This is actually true since a good chunk of my relatives were Catholics who converted to Jehovah's witness. This kind of started a huge fight with the Canadian government whenever the government should have the ability to override religious rights on this.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.