[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I'm trying to figure out how recently grown-up green

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: green-dragon-14.jpg (3MB, 2560x1440px)
green-dragon-14.jpg
3MB, 2560x1440px
So I'm trying to figure out how recently grown-up green dragon would act. After breaking off from his flock of siblings, he had carefully flown over the land, looking for an appropriate forest. He had avoided large, old forests with well known powerful inhabitants as well as large human and demihuman settlements.

Recently he had found a small forest (small by dragon standards) and within it, an abandoned tower which he uses as his current base of operation. Pretty soon, even some human worshippers (about a dozen crazed cultists) have popped up which he has used to scout out the forest. (about half have returned)

Dragon now knows of a small human settlement three days' flight away and decrepit castle with goblins in it about same distance away.

How would an upstart green act in this case?

thanks
>>
>So I'm trying to figure out how recently grown-up green dragon would act.
Read the Monster Manual, dipshit. If that somehow does not provide you with enough information, read the Draconomicon. You did not need to bug other people about this.
>>
>>48690414
OP here.

Actually, it's a legit point.
>>
>>48690390

I mean half the problem here is that you didn't describe the dragon in question. It sounds like one of the more intelligent ones from your post so in order to know how he would act he needs a motivation, a goal to reach, that would inform what sort of plans he has and how he acts.

If he is the more animal like versions then he's going to patrol and protect his territory. If the humans and the goblins are prey then he would hunt them slowly, eating his fill and leaving. If they're threats then he should try to destroy them as quickly as possible.

So yeah, really depends, you gave us his setting but not the character.
>>
>>48690390
What is the dragon's personality?
>>
>>48690390
>take random main character from 2deep4u french movie
>copy and paste
>>
greed dragons are crude and rude, attacking with little to no provokitive.
imo I think that it would try to systematically murdering all live in the forest that does not offer up some servitude or other reason the be saved.
that tribe of goblins is his now as far as he knows, and with their help the humans will kneel with reletive ease.
how big is the tower?
because i think that greens nest in woodland growth and such to polish their scales also a tower would be quick to outgrow him.
perhaps the tower could be a trap for greedy adventures that he stocks with treasures he isn't afraid to lose and many magical traps and monsters.
>>
>>48691201
OP here.

Pretty close to this guys' description. Evil green from D&D.
>>
>>48691330
Subjugate everything in a several mile radius. Grow a gigantic tree around the tower as a testament to his majesty. Eat humans whenever they irritate him, which is every other day for perceived slights, and use goblins to raid the lands around the forest.
>>
I'd work on expanding that forest somehow. If it's already small for him, it will only get smaller. more forest = more territory = more prey
>>
>>48691034
>not making the green dragon some stupid emo eco terrorist
Its like you don't even enjoy talking shit through narrative.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.