[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any example of an actual female Stormcast Eternals

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: tumblr_nr892tiGAU1tb8cbpo1_1280.jpg (483KB, 1000x1431px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nr892tiGAU1tb8cbpo1_1280.jpg
483KB, 1000x1431px
Is there any example of an actual female Stormcast Eternals in the lore?
>>
>>48689774
No, girls are icky
>>
There was a mention of men and women taken up by sigmar and reforged, but that's about it. No named characters or direct mentions in the fluff yet.
>>
There is in law, but not canon lore
>>
>>48689774
Named? No.

But they were mentions to exist among the ranks of the Stormcast. But I will repeat what I said before.

Femcasts would be giant women that are grotesquely muscled and have exaggerated features like their male counterparts. Nobody want to see that.
>>
File: this is a very retarded design.png (445KB, 394x477px) Image search: [Google]
this is a very retarded design.png
445KB, 394x477px
>>48689774
no

the closest depiction would be this female paladin retributor (male)
>>
>>48690157
How the fuck do paladin retributors turn their heads?
>>
>>48689774
Sisters of battle have named characters still right?
>>
>>48690947

Are they even still canon?
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 2528x1998px)
image.jpg
1MB, 2528x1998px
The fluff around the royal victrians is that the entire royal family, men and women, were turned into Stormcasts. Female stormcasts are around, but there haven't been any named ones yet
>>
>TFW no boob plate stormcasts screeching and cleaving Chaos with fuckhueg claymores.
>>
>>48689774
that shit has lore?

I thought that was as freeform as its ruleset
>>
>>48691091
Yes? They're still mentioned all over the place in new lore.
>>
>>48689774
get out feminist cuck projector
>>
>>48689774
Seeing this artwork makes me want to cry when I see actual models
>>
>>48692196
>mentioning something that has been hinted at before
>in Some way involves womyn, therefore must be sjw

Go back to /b/ and/or kill yoself, my man
>>
>>48691479
Are those helmets or are those their faces?
>>
>>48692350
Helmets
Stormcasts all have the same armor and helmet cause the uniformity supposedly unnerves chaos worshippers
>>
>>48690579
with magic and enough suspension of disbelief to accept the shittiest of designs
>>
>>48692350
Not that anon.

So the Stormcast actually are Astartes under all that armor?
>>
>>48693114
yes, except we've seen more shitskin than whites under those.
>>
>>48693275
Well the Knight Heraldors are painted caucasian.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.