[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Feeling brave tonight? How brave? Brave enough to do battle

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: the dragon master.png (973KB, 1368x1052px) Image search: [Google]
the dragon master.png
973KB, 1368x1052px
Feeling brave tonight? How brave?

Brave enough to do battle with hideous monsters? Hmm?
>>
>tfw will never be able to experience this game as a 90s kid ever again
>>
No one else remembers this game.

All these memories are lost, like tears in rain.
>>
>>48663639
I just had 3 beers at 10% each, so FUCK YEAH!!!
>>
File: skullduggery.jpg (11KB, 300x157px) Image search: [Google]
skullduggery.jpg
11KB, 300x157px
I wanna be the warlock
>>
>>48663639
I fell like this game would be so much better nowadays, using dvd tech and jumping to the events randomly rather than always the same each playthrough.
>>
>>48663639
Mazes and Monsters is a far-out game.
>>
NO QUESTION ABOUT IT

he's a wizard
>>
File: aww yeah.jpg (177KB, 988x699px) Image search: [Google]
aww yeah.jpg
177KB, 988x699px
>>48663867
I do, anon. I do.

>8 year old me was in love with her
>>
>The cleric is left to do fuck all at the castle cause nobody want to keep the party alive.

Fucking players man...
>>
Let's suppose I need to introduce a group of young kids to DnD well, roleplaying in general, but Mazes and Monsters would be a good start. Is there a good boardgame for that? I'm thinking Descent, but maybe there are better alternatives.
>>
File: MS_HeroesHesiod.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
MS_HeroesHesiod.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>>48670947
Decent, the DnD boardgames, Wizards also put out a free kid friendly version of DnD online
>>
>>48663639
Oh cool, a Dragonstrike thread. I need to ask you guys what the fuck Teraptus says at 25:59 in the VHS video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTNnYkJwSNU

"Failure is made of shodafs"? What? I've been wanting to know for years and years.
>>
>>48671330
>"I should have know when you returned my wand to me!"
>"Failure... is made of 'should haves'"
>>
>>48671385
Oh my god, I can't believe I never caught that.

Then again, that line delivery is absolutely awful.

Thank you anon.
>>
>>48663639
Dragon Strike was my primer for RPGs when I was 7. And you know what? It did a damn good job of it. It legitimately teaches some good GMing and playing habits.
>>
>>48666941
The VHS was just a tutorial, though. It wasn't part of the actual game.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.