[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gencon General Last (real) day edition Gencon Website: http

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: gencon.jpg (492KB, 2472x1069px) Image search: [Google]
gencon.jpg
492KB, 2472x1069px
Gencon General
Last (real) day edition

Gencon Website:
http://www.gencon.com
>>
My 13th Age group amused Rob Heinsoo who came by to observe. That was hella fun.
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 1600x1777px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 1600x1777px
Cosplayed for the first time in like 9 years today, so that was fun

Not really looking forward to tear down and trying to Tetris our shit back into the van tomorrow.
>>
File: 20160806_223643.jpg (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
20160806_223643.jpg
1MB, 1080x1920px
Picked up a bunch of out of print stuff to open and play. Got Clout, Tomb Raider CCG, Pirates, LoTR TCG, On the Edge, Ophidian CCG, Warlord, Transformers constructible, Horus Heresy, Hyborian Gates, L5R, Race Day, and Bionicle CCG. You guys got any experience with any of these games?
>>
>>48662008
Details, please. And did you see that a Bestiary 2 has been confirmed?
>>
>>48663248
Horus Heresy starters are spicey, I want that l5r training grounds too.
>>
>bump
>>
>>48663248
Holy crap, I played SO MUCH Prates back in the day. Great game, lots of fun.
>>
Man, today's gonna be fun. Glad to have met so many fa/tg/uys.
>>
>>48662008
Were you part of the Caverns and Creepers group?
>>
>>48663924
Not that guy, but I just ran into Rob in the dealer room and he told me about it. Apparently the whole group simultaneously burst into dance and beat boxing when the sorcerer cast dancing lights.
>>
>>48667944
Yeah I got a bunch of packs for Pirates when I was a kid but I never found anyone to play it with. I have a couple of friends that are interested in playing what I've got now, though I did get rid of all the ships I used to have unfortunately. I hope I didn't throw away anything good lol.
>>
https://www.gencon.com/events/97748

Well, time wizard guys, how did it go?
>>
File: CodQiX0WcAEfmKF.jpg (162KB, 800x1015px) Image search: [Google]
CodQiX0WcAEfmKF.jpg
162KB, 800x1015px
Anyone check out Adventures in Middle Earth from Cubicle 7?

I'm interested in what they showed in the book.
>>
Could anyone go snag the Storypath Preview from the Onyx Path booth?
>>
>>48663248
Holy fuck, the tomb raider ccg. I used to play the shit out of that. Still got a full collection of the foils attached to my pinboard.
>>
>>48669341
Unfortunately no. We were a 13th age group about 6pm
>>
File: CjMbADaUYAAVFiD.jpg (175KB, 1024x684px) Image search: [Google]
CjMbADaUYAAVFiD.jpg
175KB, 1024x684px
I'm actually pretty hype for:

http://gkrgame.com/

Seems neat, especially the miniatures. Weta Workshop does great stuff, and them making a board game seems neat. Also I'd like to have a neat board game in my gaming collection for quick play, rather than just RPGs and wargames that need prepwork and setup, not to mention no small amount of painting and assembling in the case of wargame minis.

I'm pretty sure they're not going to be the scale of pic related, though. That'd be a bit much. But if they are, I can dig.
>>
>>48670426
Holy Shit!!!! I am that guy and he really was amused?! Awesome!
>>
So what was this a few threads ago about a furry card game?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.