[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Brainstorming a zombie deck after noticing I could make one entirely

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: Image.ashx.jpg (16KB, 222x310px) Image search: [Google]
Image.ashx.jpg
16KB, 222x310px
Brainstorming a zombie deck after noticing I could make one entirely of zombies with built in coat of arms
+4 cemetary reaper
+4 death baron
+4 diregraf captain
+4 risen executioner
+4 soulless one
+4 undead warchief

Are the creatures for the deck. They all give +1+1. Warchief gives +2+1 and deathtouch. What else needs to go in there to make this work?
>>
Geralf's messenger would be a nice addition
>>
>>48653236
That would be pretty nice. Have to dip my toe into blue anyways, so I could put some bounce cards in along with messengers
>>
>>48653217
a few suggestions from a fellow meatshield enthusiast:

> Endless Ranks of The Dead
> Lich Lord Of Unx
> Gravecrawler
> From Under The Floorboards
> Wight of Precinct 13
> Army of The Damned
> Undead Alchemist
> Altar of The Brood

The last two can combo to provide you with a sizeable horde of 2/2 zombie tokens and mill opponents at the same time
>>
I made a zombie deck once with a similar idea, another good card would be Cellar Door, an artifact that spews out zombie counters
>>
>>48653297
I was thinking of undead alchemist+traumatize would be pretty sweet too
>>
>>48653343
Hooooly... how'd I miss that? That'll do wonders, try Grave Betrayal too, works really well with instakills like Bone Splinters, hell, it works well enough without it. Shame I've lost my tappedout login or I'd link you my deck
>>
>>48653405
Normally im that asshole who uses traumatize and haunting echos as the main combo to his deck. But exiling their graveyard and most of their library seems counter intuitive to a deck that wants their graveyard to be nice and fat. I recall using this combo once to devestating effect. As my opponent had a similar idea of putting four copies of a small selection as his deck. His library afterwards was nothing but mana.
>>
File: Zombie Apocalypse.jpg (32KB, 223x310px) Image search: [Google]
Zombie Apocalypse.jpg
32KB, 223x310px
My casual zombie deck is basically Necromancer's Stockpile things like gravecrawler, twisted abomination & all the self milling zombies until I hit a Zombie Apocalypse.
>>
>>48653554
Hell I would traumatize myself if I had that in hand lol
>>
File: 80.jpg (72KB, 312x445px) Image search: [Google]
80.jpg
72KB, 312x445px
I've always loved this guy but he really only works in multiplayer, and even then you're still usually better off with a Diregraf Captain.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.