[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What if Magic cards were made of glass? What if these Magic cards

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: Cm7x6k7WcAAjFoJ.jpg (133KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
Cm7x6k7WcAAjFoJ.jpg
133KB, 1280x960px
What if Magic cards were made of glass? What if these Magic cards were filled with some sort of liquid?
>>
You tell me
>>
>>48630873
It would be a lot riskier to slam the winning play down on the table like some kind of Yu-Gi-Oh character, for one.
>>
>>48630873
Then magic cards would be made of glass and filled with some sort of liquid. Next question.
>>
Really makes you think.
>>
Better idea. the cards can be slotted into a recess in the board that then scans the cards info and projects it via a hologram
>>
What if that liquid was blood?
>>
>>48630873

Then if the liquid was kept a secret or was difficult to manufacture, we'd have foolproof anti-piracy by hitting cards with a light and measuring the refraction coefficient.
>>
>>48631004
>counterfit a black lotus
>open a mountain vial
>pour it into the black lotus
>????
>>
They'd almost be worth their ridiculous price.
>>
Some fuckwit would crack your cards instead of just bending them when he jams them together while shuffling.
>>
>>48630873
Sounds inconvenient for players to play with and probably economically infeasible for Wizards of the.Coast to manufacture and ship.
>>
>>48631042

How exactly would you do that without it being obvious that the card has been tampered with?

I mean, it might only be the thinnest layer, too.
>>
File: quark_600.jpg (38KB, 600x460px) Image search: [Google]
quark_600.jpg
38KB, 600x460px
>>
>>48631113
If counterfitters can't make the card how does Wizard of the Coast?

Shit, no matter what they do the Chinese are probably going to sell them on the side anyway.
>>
>>48630936
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>48631042
>mountain's liquid combusts after air exposure
gg no re
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.