[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so i have an idea for a Imp guard hear me out i want some serious

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: Mudman_by_flyingdebris.jpg (92KB, 762x900px) Image search: [Google]
Mudman_by_flyingdebris.jpg
92KB, 762x900px
so i have an idea for a Imp guard

hear me out i want some serious feedback here.

They are based off a planet that is mostly lava and the population has adapted to survive this environment. the guard has armored protective suits to ward off hellish heat. i have a very steampunkish ww1 armor vision for them. they are the Vartosian hellhounds.

they have an allmost erotic reverence for fire and they burn everything in the way. the only issue is these guys have no regard for human life. they are salamanders mixed with the marines malevolent. they believe fire is the emperors will manifesting its self into the physical world. they advance in a wall of armored fire. if someone falls on the line they are left there. To burn is the highest honor they can achieve in life. To them the emperor is fire.
May He forever burn brightly.

what im looking for are suggestions and comments on how you guys like it or how i can improve it.
>>
File: 37332_warhammer_40k.jpg (443KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
37332_warhammer_40k.jpg
443KB, 1600x900px
>>48621392
anyone?
>>
well i thinks its cool

thanks me
>>
>>48621724
Kek, buttfrustration the post.
>>
>>48621392
It's an interesting idea, but you definitely need to flesh it out more before you start a thread about it. You know, tactics, unit organization, society, that kind of stuff.
>>
>>48621958
Agreed
>>
File: The_Fury.jpg (25KB, 541x615px) Image search: [Google]
The_Fury.jpg
25KB, 541x615px
>>48621392
Make sure their armor is spaceworthy
>>
>>48621958
thats why i posted it i need some help on this
>>
>>48622151
wait why?
>>
>>48621392
Get good at sculping fire. Oddly the paint on water effects stuff works the best if you have the patience. Dig through some wips or just ask in one for a cool heavy flamer IG conversion an anon did for some inspiration. Have a couple carry braziers to bring holy flame. You will want hellhound tanks. Flamers are kind of weak in the game, so expand to melt and maybe plasma as well since they also burn and kill more things. Be careful with 3rd party models, some players frown on using them. Go to 1d4chan and look up the IG tactics for a more detailed unit synopsis. Interesting enough homebrew
>>
>>48623087
thanks man! ill do that
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.