[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Itachi is coming to kill you. >Only your last pc is in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 303
Thread images: 36

File: Itachi.png (174KB, 486x375px) Image search: [Google]
Itachi.png
174KB, 486x375px
>Itachi is coming to kill you.
>Only your last pc is in his way.
>How do you fare?
>>
>>48618145
Pretty darn well.
>>
>>48618153
What was your last pc?
>>
>Itachi
Who? Explain your weeaboo fightan men.

Probably pretty good, solars being solars and all.
>>
>>48618145
I am forever DM.
Sooooo I guess I get my current group of players PC's.

I will live, might actually become less stingy
>>
>>48618188
http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Itachi_Uchiha
>>
>>48618219
Looks like it goes to a bullshitting roll-off about how one guy's double secret reverse probation spin attack stacks up against the other guy's triple release wing-wang ninjutsu chakra ki bullet.
>>
by last PC, you mean the latest dead one? or the one i played the latest?

Because i'm in several games, running the D&D game, playing in the other two
>>
File: Knight-Death-and-the-Devil.jpg (196KB, 607x800px) Image search: [Google]
Knight-Death-and-the-Devil.jpg
196KB, 607x800px
Phantasm Killer
GG
>>
>>48618261
Last you played.
>>
>alchemist that uses simulacrum filled to maximum implant capacity with cylex, the ability to grapple and suplex a giant, and a tumor familiar with the detonator
Also smoked goggles because I thought they were cool at the time and ended up being a lifesaver against several encounters for the will bonus vs visual effects.
>>
>>48618269
>Phantasm Killer
They said being a fighter/illusionist would be a bad thing, and I would drag the party down. Who's laughing now, mother fuckers!
>>
File: iroh_drank.jpg (54KB, 500x525px) Image search: [Google]
iroh_drank.jpg
54KB, 500x525px
>>48618278
basically this guy in L5R, although somewhat of a setting-based approximation.

Matsu trained as Akodo Bushi, only a sergeant, not a general, and pride-based foolishness caused the loss of his unit, one member of which was his son

Now is a monk of kaimetsu-uo seeking enlightenment

For those that have no idea about the setting, means basically born a warrior, trained a leader, and now a middleman between the nobility and the gentry as well as technically retired
>>
>>48618371
By God Iroh is my favorite character from the Avatar cartoon. Does anyone have that gif/webm of him being sentimental?
>>
>>48618145
>level 20 Druid/Warshaper
I mean, I think I'll be fine. Then again I probably don't know about bullshit-no jutsu that's a perfect counter
>>
>>48618145
I'm screwed, my last pc is a peasant from Stirland that joined the army and became a halberdier.
>>
Since my last PC is a cowardly Welsh knight with a levy of around forty odd peasants and a handful of old geezers in rusty maille, probably pretty poorly.

Though I'd still object strongly to being killed by such a poorly written excuse for a villain.
>>
Does he have any metal whatsoever on his person or in the immediate 30 meters of surrounding area? If so, he's fucked.
DM made me play magneto rip off #422 Overpowered Edition last game because he knew I could keep the rest of the party from killing themselves without hogging the spotlight.
>>
>>48618463
>Though I'd still object strongly to being killed by such a poorly written excuse for a villain.
Agreed. Why is this bitch so edgy again? Is it because he can't handle grief over loss or "The darkness consumes be" bullshit?
>>
>>48618145
I've actually made a pretty Shounen teenage monk for our first D&D try but we're only lvl 2 so far, so I guess my shota dude will get steamrolled...
>>
>>48618532
You're talking of Sasuke, not Itachi.
>>
>>48618145
I survive and thrive...as my previous played PC was a Solar Exalted master of Social Fu!(2e Master of the Silver Nightgale style too!)
>>
A fire gnome pyromaniac druid with fire spells, alchemist's fire, and NO concept of "friendly fire". I think it is more likely my ally will kill me rather than the emo ninja.

If I recall correctly, the emo ninja's most powerful attack is fire based, so the fireproof gnome may win, but either way everything within a mile of the fight will be burning, so I'm still dead.
>>
>>48618467
Pretty much the same situation here, except my case had me playing a blind swordsman/musician. So he has an accidental layer of protection against Uchiha brand bullshit.
>>
My Achtung Cthulu character would probably just use me as bait for his escape attempt before fudging the report to his bosses that it was unavoidable and he did everything he could to try and save me.
>>
>>48618532
He killed nearly his entire clan besides his brother to prevent civil war/uprising. Dude has a lot on his plate
>>
So, basically every fight in Naruto. Fights almost always come down to who uses their Double Extra-secret Super Chakra Reverse Upsidedown Demon Dragon Lotus Technique first.
>>
>>48618418
Iroh>>>>>>>>>>>>>every other wise old mentor ever
>>
>>48618751
Damn it, phone ate part of my post. Meant to link to >>48618251
>>
An 8 foot tall Warforged Juggernaut who made an improvised weapon by combining a jail cell bar with a pendulum blade. Who usually neglects swinging that around because he'd rather hug it out.

Itachi becomes a robosexual after the encounter with Tombstone.
>>
>>48618596
It's edgy black so-hot-that-it-burns-for-three-days super fire, and he can just use his "you think you're suffering horrific torture for what seems like days and you can't escape even if you realize it's an illusion" stare on you if you're immune to the fire.
>>
>>48618458
I'm right there with you, my last pc was a peasant from Osterland. We just weren't made for fighting weeb bullshit magic.
>>
>>48618145
An Izzet viashino planeswalker wizard from an MTG campaign. Probably screwes, but I can just 'walk away at least.
>>
>>48618145
3/day at-will Plane Shift. I think I'm fine.
>>
Can't think of a single pc I've ever played or seen that couldn't stop a vibrator from killing me.
>>
>>48618145
>Last PC was a Dawn Caste with Integrity as a major skill
that niggas dead
>>
>>48618463
>cowardly Welsh knight
>cowardly Welsh
Why did you repeat yourself?
>>
>7th level Aurora Soul mystic who's totally not trying to be the Avatar.
Probably pretty well, most of what makes this guy dangerous is magic and Withstand Spell is a great defense against it. If he busts out his magic gundam I'm kind of fucked though.
>>
File: image.jpg (129KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
129KB, 600x800px
>Micolash expy wizard
>can breifly step out of time to set up attacks
>generic magic missiles(but with fire)
>surprisingly good with revolvers
You know I'm thinking I have a decent chance.
>>
>>48618145
>Mage-hunting anima character who LITERALLY *teleports behind u*

Best fight of the year, if not because Itachi s a mind controller fighting vs a stealth character with ki and nemesis making him impossible to locate without god-tier notice straight up. I put my money on a boring fight.
>>
>>48618145
>a level 1 halfling rogue

fuck
>>
File: 1378414014847.png (14KB, 269x344px) Image search: [Google]
1378414014847.png
14KB, 269x344px
Halfing Servant (formerly peasant) in Warhammer FRPG 2e.

So I'm fucking dead.
>>
>>48618145
He's on his way out the whole time you see him in that show/comic.

>>48618153
I agree. I don't really need to worry about shit.
>>
i'm an eternal gm. Does that mean I'm god or am i fugged? Can itachi kill God?
>>
File: Leshy.jpg (157KB, 683x924px) Image search: [Google]
Leshy.jpg
157KB, 683x924px
As a forever DM I guess I'm stuck with the last longer term npc that was part of the party. I think I'm fucked
>>
>>48623397
Vegetable Trump?
>>
>>48618145
Half of you are severely underestimating him. Regardless of how shit Naruto is, it's characters are pretty powerful. Itachi can easily move at retarded hypersonic speeds and hit with the force of a fucking bomb and has a TON of broken abilities of different kinds, so he can adapt to nearly any type of enemy. And everyone conveniently forgets Susanoo. Now, of course, if we're talking all of fiction, he's nothing, but your average low-mid fantasy setting is getting raped.
>>
File: 39042899_p8_master1200.jpg (626KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
39042899_p8_master1200.jpg
626KB, 1200x1200px
>>48618145
Someone actually tried to use a variant of the Sharingan to invade people's minds. My faction of sentai made a countermeasure and made it a faction-wide patch to our armor. A whole group of Riders and Guyvers who are immune to the magical bullshit eye. And most of us know when to call for backup.

My last character really has it out for anyone with the magical bullshit eyes. Itachi would have an uphill fight against someone most of the ninja chakra crap is useless against.
>>
>Played Toon last week for a laugh

Anime boy's gonna get anvil'd.
>>
>Literally the god of asspulls.

I'm fine.
>>
>>48618467
Wow. I thought my group was the only one. Anyone else have a group where the other players are so retarded you have to be given a super powerful character just to make sure the other players don't kill themselves in a pickle barrel?
>>
Hm...most recent PC is a from a '50s Delta Green-ish campaign. Former Marine auto rifleman who served in the Pacific and Korea, lost an eye at Chosin, and has a robotic left arm using anomalous tech after losing his real one to an eldritch horror. I'd say my chances are pretty good.
>>
>>48623798
read>>48623660
>>
>>48623660
Then every person in this thread dies because another GM is constantly making asspulls so he never is stopped by any character whatsoever.
>>
>>48618145
>last PC is an atronach
>all ninja bullshit does not work, gives him mana
haha complete magic immunity
>>
>>48618145
...I don't actually know. My last game was a Seikon no Qwaser game. I played the 'hero' of the game, a Carbon controller. She used her power to make a carbon nanotube sentai suit, with lonsdaleite armor plating. She wore a massive cloak made of carbon nanotubes that woulda been way too heavy and cumbersome for a normal human, but since she could control it she was fine. She could fly, fight with superhuman speed and strength, highly resistant to almost every form of damage, could 'shatter' her cloak/cape into a swarm of needles or diamond sand, could usually find SOMETHING in the environment to use as fuel or even straight up control to fight with... Hell, when she got REALLY pissed, she could literally pop people like a bubble by just ripping the carbon out of their body.

She couldn't do that to other Qwasers though. Couldn't touch any of the carbon inside their body. Actually, it was a very good way to test and see if someone was a qwaser or not, she just felt to see if she could touch the carbon in their body or not.

She was very powerful, and lived for the Kamen Rider style heroics.

In a straight fight, she could take Itachi, I think. But Itachi is an assassin, so... I dunno. I'd also probably rule his Chakra means he's protected from direct popping, same as a Qwaser. His clothes would probably be fair game, though, unless everything he was wearing was totally synthetic and lacking in carbon.

I'd put decent odds, really.
>>
>>48620835

Top kek.
>>
My last PC ended his campaign as a god. Maybe THE God.

Think I'll be alright.
>>
>>48618145
>exalted infernal
GG naruto setting, it was nice knowing you.
my guy would explode itachi and the plane he came from all in one shot, it would be impressive as almighty fuck too.
>>
>>48624254
Now that I'm thinking about the game, she had a lot of tricks. Some really cool, some just silly and mundane. Snap hardening her cloak to make a shield, ripping her coat off and turning it into a clone of herself when she had to fight two opponents at once, coating everything around her in a thin layer of graphite... Man, once upon a time, I was kinda clever. I should play stuff like that more often, instead of bog standard DnD. The one time she fought another carbon controller, the foe had better control than her, and was honestly quite a bit more clever than her. So I beat the shit out of them in CQC. Prissy little church asshole with a god complex had no idea how to handle a wild and vicious delinquent.
>>
>>48624180
No. If your character if sufficiently powerful, he can kill him. But half of these assholes go:''Oh, my character is immune to sharingan genjutsu, that means he automatically wins''. It's retarded.
>>48624238
How does he hold up to being hit at hypersonic speeds by what amounts to a wrecking ball with the cutting power of a scalpel? Or getting sealed in another dimension?
>>
File: Gaira Dragon.png (429KB, 600x623px) Image search: [Google]
Gaira Dragon.png
429KB, 600x623px
>>48622445
>Anima
My nigg-
>Mage hunter.
Wellllll shit.

>>48618145
Dude's a Warlock with Creation and Earth built to take ALL the punishment(talking Hidaan-tier "I've had worse"), Sky high synchronicity with the "god" of wizards and arcane secrets, is in possession of 2/3 of the most awesome wizard item set in setting, AND is unknowingly waifu-ing a pic related, which is also the top servant of the mage-god.

So if the dragon doesn't get miffed over hot topic XL attacking him, then he's just going to either hit him with a "Save vs dying from fright" or Petrification, or just up the gravity until he's paste.

High-level Anima is silly.
>>
>>48624711
pretty well to A, immune to B being magically based.
>>
>>48618145
nWoD Acanthus mage. I'm aware the fucker is coming, he's gonna get Giorno Giovanna'd hard.
>>
>>48624810
This sounds almost like Overlord-tier Caster Supremacy shit.
>>
My last character was either a frenzied berserker Guts knock-off or a pyro elemental archon, so at level, I think Guts would one-shot the fight.
>>
>>48623623
Pretty much. Party druid wanted to make a Leshy companion, the only roll he didn't fuck up was actually making it so he got an elf hating, immortal, Leshy that thought it was the party leader.
>>
>>48618145
>high level OWoD Children of Gaia, Native American Garou Ahroun in the Wild West
Considering all his tracking Gifts and sheer soak/damage power, he'd hunt that little fuccboi down and rip him a new asshole. Plus his supernatural resistances.
>>
File: Optimus.png (745KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
Optimus.png
745KB, 640x960px
>Doom Eagles Assault Chaplain

Itachi's fucked.
>>
>Some random-ass beekeeper

Well. Looks like we're both dying.
>>
>>48618145
My last PC had personally beaten cyborg ninjas from the future on his own. I think we'll be fine.
>>
http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Yata_Mirror
http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Sword_of_Totsuka
>>
>>48618145
>Red from pokemon red
How do pokemans fare
>>
If Kishi is writing, it doesn't fucking matter who my last PC was, because he wasn't another fucking Uchiha and thus has no way of winning.
>>
Anima Tao/Warrior Mentalist with literally permanent 17 on Str/Dex/Agi and that ars magnus that basically gives me shunpo. So I think I'm ok
>>
>>48625407
What pokemans did you have?
If they are resistant to dark and fire type attacks they should do pretty well against emo-kun.
>>
>>48625407
>ninetails is also a pokemon
pretty damn well actually
>>
>L5R bushi
Well I'm dead.
>>
>>48625480
That only helps him! The Sharingan can control the ninetails!
>>
>>48618145
I'm currently GM. I'll count the adept NPC that's part of the runner group and one of the PC's sister. She gets her shit wrecked.

Regardless of the fact that she has the strength and specialization to chuck rocks with the force of shotgun slugs, Itachi is part of Kishimoto's pet 'my eye hax can do anything' clan, has supr mastery of his special snowflake eye hax, and is a top tier ninja fucker in addition to that.

She might have a chance if she was human - maybe get the drop on him. But she's a Fomori Troll, so her giant ass is going to stand out like a sore thumb. Upside, Fomori might make her less susceptible to a lot of chakra bullshit including the stupid eye-torture illusion thing, but it's not a 100% no-sell. She's still gonna die.
>>
File: Rinnegan.jpg (83KB, 2669x899px) Image search: [Google]
Rinnegan.jpg
83KB, 2669x899px
HAHA! my last PC was a Konoha nuke-ninja with pic related!
>>
File: Begin_Rage.jpg (58KB, 774x1032px) Image search: [Google]
Begin_Rage.jpg
58KB, 774x1032px
>>48618145
My essence 5 Dusk Abyssal will wipe the floor with that son of a bitch
>>
>>48625566
But he doesn't have any badges. So he cant

N O
O
>>
>>48618145
I assume I soak whatever he can dish out because my soak pool is retarded and then I cleave him into pieces.

I don't know what fagballs there can do, though.
>>
>>48620090
I actually think he has the power to go to other dimension mangekyo u think
>>
>>48618145
>Penniless 1927 Private Investigator with a Hunting Knife.
Rolling for SAN.
>>
>>48618145
>Level 5 human fighter
fuck
>>
>>48625736
Does he have mental defenses?
The most relevant things he can do are trap someone in an inescapable illusion for torture, trap someone in a temporal loop until they accept internally that they cannot win (it's very poorly explained), and set people on fire by looking at them.
I don't think anyone's really quantified the speed and power that Naruto characters exhibit but they're far faster and stronger than regular humans can be.
>>
>>48625205
>Caster supremacy
Not really. An equivalently-leveled pure martial will straight up wreck both the Wizman and his Dragonfu right quick. We're talking Goku/Saitama-tier martial power at about three levels earlier, if done right.
There's a Psychic/Martial build that could throw that mile-and-a-quarter-long dragon to the moon with minimal effort.

Never mind the "Third Impact" Ki technique.
>>
>Naruto

Half of the cast are so bullshit it's a pretty unfair fight.
>>
File: tmp_25835-the legend-1664032882.png (2MB, 1600x2000px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_25835-the legend-1664032882.png
2MB, 1600x2000px
>>48618145
>pretty much pic related, undeath mechanics included
Go ahead and try, faggit. Even if you kill me THE LEGEND NEVER DIES.
>>
>>48625974
He would trap giant dad in an alternate dimension, homeward bones dont work thru different dimensions
>>
>>48625764
Itachi doesn't have Kamui
>>
>>48626034
but they totally do, as per the alternate painting dimensions
>>
>>48625849
Yes, yes he does.

I also assume fagvagina is nerfed to fit the system, or PC is boosted to fit GRIDSboy's setting.

Because otherwise it's just retarded.
>>
The characters in my JoJo game would probably get smacked down pretty hard, but could maybe bullshit a victory with a few good "It just works" rolls. Either that or「Malcolm」eventually chainsaws him to death
>>
>>48626034
But they do, since they can get you out of the Painted World so long as you don't rest there first.
>>
>>48626111
and then you can just teleport away with that god chalice thingy
>>
>A dude in a P-51/Mustang IA
are Hispano cannons any good?
>>
>>48626163
I heard they're lazy
>>
File: king spooky.gif (245KB, 400x200px) Image search: [Google]
king spooky.gif
245KB, 400x200px
>>48618145
Resistant to magics, cannot be bled out, has no organs, has no pain receptors, and is nigh-indestructable. Damn it feels good to be Papa Nito the fist wizard. Also the power level of the campaign is a little retarded.
>>
>>48624810
>Save or die
Martials always have shit SoD saves.
>>
>>48618145
Well, considering she is basically a walking embodiment of fear that strikes terror into even the mindless at this point, I think I might be alright so long as I keep enough of a distance so as not to have my psyche broken in terror.
>>
People forget about his Susanoo having a sword that can seal anything and a shield that can counter anything
>>
File: image.jpg (109KB, 565x737px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
109KB, 565x737px
I just hit like episode 100 of NARUTO, this guy is fucking crazy strong let's see what I've got
I dunno if white supremecist magic beats ninja powers?
>>
>>48618145
>Asian wanderer with a throat scar in Fallout
>Skilled with pistols, sneaking and fixing up old cars and bikes
Probably poorly
>>
>Last PC was a super who could turn himself and others intangible (Which also makes him and any others he's affecting invulnerable to harm as it all just passes through him.
Pretty well. Just walk through him while wearing sunglasses.
>>
File: 1431949126895.jpg (308KB, 1205x1032px) Image search: [Google]
1431949126895.jpg
308KB, 1205x1032px
>>
>>48618145
Converting to the appropriate system, Itachi becomes a high karma build mystic adept. Defending me is a heavily auged street samurai, roughly 800 karma at present. I have no idea who would win this fight but goddammit it will be awesome to watch.
>>
>>48626488
Yeah, but SoD's are REALLY rare in Anima. There's like one or two spells, one psychic power can nuke your Int and WP so hard you become a fucking vegetable on a bad resist roll, one martial art, and a Ki tech.
The saves on those are also usually pretty poor, unless you can cast the spell/psychic power at max level, or make the Tech cost a fuckton of Ki to max out the save DC. The Martial Art is variable, but imposes a sizable penalty to your attack roll when going for insta-death.
>>
>>48618145
Depends on what he's trying to accomplish. There's a pretty good chance my character would cooperate, as fighting to the death for no reason is fucking stupid.
>>
>>48618596
No his most powerful attack is looking at you.

Then walking up and stabbing you in your face as you stand there thinking your burning down a forest with him in it.
>>
File: Alicia.jpg (357KB, 770x770px) Image search: [Google]
Alicia.jpg
357KB, 770x770px
>>48618145
A 7 foot jolly Tira expy that happened to have the body of an 04-ALICIA in Nechronica.....

Sure you can predict my actions, but does it really matter if you aren't fast enough to keep up with them anyways?
>>
>>48628013
then again, they might just decide to murder me instead.....
>>
>>48626648
Can someone translate about 75% of the right side of that image for me.

It's like trying to read some long dead language for me and I'm going to assume it translates into some mary sue bullshit.
>>
>>48628205
>mary sue bullshit
You are right on the fucking money there.
>>
>>48626607
Also Izanagi to trap that which he cannot kill in an ongoing stasis while he kills you anyway.
>>
>>48628496
Izanami rather.
But he can probably use Izanagi anyway if he's dead set on his warpath, which makes him literally invincible for ten minutes.
>>
>>48628341
Oh, joy.

Why does anime so frequently lend to such things.
>>
>>48628879
audience for one thing, Naruto's made for kids in like middle school and shit. They're typically not the most critical of audiences you know
>>
>>48628879
Because it's anime? Or to be more specific, because it's an anime made for socially awkward pre-teens/teens that can't fit into regular society?
>>
>>48628205
The first half is basically all mary sue shit he actually has at one point or another, and basically means 'super strong and immortal asshole nd there's like ten of him at once'. The second half is a deliberate joke and includes shit from like five different animes.
>>
>>48618145
>Itachi
>Pretty much doomed
>>
>>48618145
GM here, players wouldn't stand a chance.
>>
File: Castella full.jpg (83KB, 329x993px) Image search: [Google]
Castella full.jpg
83KB, 329x993px
>>48618145
Pic related

I'm genuinely unsure, I don't really know enough about Naruto to make the call, but I imagine a high level PC SoB would at least put up a good fight.
>>
elderly paladin
he abhors violence but, to date, has never missed a shot and crits almost every combat.
ive got superhuman luck on my side so im not worried
>>
>>48628943
I mean, I guess that makes sense, but I don't see why such things can't have characters with actual depth and shortcomings.

I'm sure some characters do, to be sure, but I just hear about how frequent this sort of thing is and it kinda bugs me I guess.
>>
is the anime guy operating within the rules of the system we're using, or by some freeform rules that he makes up as he goes?
>>
Last PC I played was a blind telepath/telekinetic/teleporter in a wheel chair. Pretty sure his eye abilities require eye contact and he isn't immune to mind control or someone just teleporting a mile away in a random direction.
>>
>>48629497
Pretty sure it's freeform at this point with all of the blowjobs the author constantly gives this guy.
>>
>>48629530
but in this fight with my last character, what rulebook are we using?
>>
>>48629562
So many different systems and so many different GMs with so many different house rules that your question has no meaning.
>>
File: 1452593951747.jpg (92KB, 1280x871px) Image search: [Google]
1452593951747.jpg
92KB, 1280x871px
>>48618774
Nope
>>
>>48629658
well are we using the system hes running or are we using the system my character's from?
>>
>>48618463
But he wasn't a villain, he's on the top ten list of "people who saved the world"
>>
My last character was in Mutants and Masterminds basically psychic Superman with immunity to Will based effects and Rank 15 Strength and Impervious Toughness

So I've taken out his Genjutsu and can tank anything else
>>
>>48627697
No, his most powerful attack is instantaneous brainwashing by looking at you.
>>
>>48629530

My last character was a Bretonnian Knight, so I freeform that the Lady grants him a boon to defeat this foreign knave in valorous combat.
>>
>>48618751
No, they usually come down to who has the bigger nuke or mana pool.
>>
Space Lobster from our homemade Traveller setting. It depends on how much of a head start we have and if we're near her space ship.

>If we don't:

She dies faster than you can say, 'Where's the butter?'

>If we do:

"Sorry, kid, say goodbye to your homeworld." And I get spirited away on a spaceship to go on galactic adventures with a ragtag crew of misfits who are slowly becoming the only family they've got while hunting down a lost Precursor treasure trove that will make us all obscenely wealthy.

Thanks OP, I am now seriously disappointed with how my life is going.
>>
>>48629808
So Exalted 2e, then.
>>
>>48625736
He has black fire that ignores soak though?
>>
>>48626102
>I also assume
Well stop it's not.
>>
>>48629752
Ultimately, it comes down to "Is your character of the Uchiha bloodline?" If yes, you have a chance. If not, you lose through GM fiat.
>>
>>48629738
Who?
>>
>>48618145
Locate. City.
>>
>>48626607
Technically the shield only counters the five elements and anything created through combination of them
>>
>>48628541
If it's edo tensei Itachi there's no reason he couldn't infinitely sacrifice eyes to Izanagi and regenerate them.
>>
>>48626607
I forgot that Naruto basically has stands now, but without the fabulousness of JoJo.
>>
>>48628943
>it's an anime made for socially awkward pre-teens/teens
It's one of the most popular manga ever the legions of people who bought it were not socially awkward, and based on the age of the series probably not teens for quite some time.
>>
>>48628013
>if you aren't fast enough to keep up with them anyways?
Itachi can undoubtedly keep it up you
>>
>>48629903
If you added new charms mid fight then sure.
>>
>>48629903
Pretty much
Most of the fights end up a game of Rocket Tag with the opponents trying to lure each other into trap techniques so they can use their more damaging moves
OR they just shoot fukhuge balls of magical bullshit at each other
>>
File: image.jpg (213KB, 1349x743px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
213KB, 1349x743px
>>48630034
>The legions of people who bought it were not socially awkward
After watching a few episodes they damn well are now. Just look at a prime example here.
>>
File: Hello darkness my old friend.jpg (101KB, 960x731px) Image search: [Google]
Hello darkness my old friend.jpg
101KB, 960x731px
>>48630034
They will always be awkward pre-teens/teens that yelled loudly in the halls and said stupid shit like "that's so KAWAIIIII!!!!1111!!!!". I like anime, but I fucking despise those people, and Naruto was their anime of choice.
>TFW you try to tell them about Neon Genesis Evangelion and they look at you like you're speaking a dead language.
>>
File: wide beam.png (1003KB, 1167x783px) Image search: [Google]
wide beam.png
1003KB, 1167x783px
>>48618145
I'm fucking fine
>>
>>48630144
We get it you don't like the series now shut up and move on
Other people like it it was one of the most popular and highest selling Shonen Jump series of all time
Just because Hot Topic sold merchandise like those stupid headbands doesn't mean all the fans are socially retarded teenagers
>>
>>48630209
But some are socially retarded teenagers. The rest are overexcited black guys.
>>
>>48618145
>Blood Axe Cybork Big Mek wot commands a Space Hulk loaded with about 20 Roks and a WHOOOOLE mess(read almost enuff) of dakka.
>Technically the Warboss, wears Mega Armor fitted with KFF, Tank Zzappa, Combi Shokk Attack/Snazz Gun, and Power Klaw.
>Has the upper half of a Techpriest stuck on the back of his Mega Armor, the techpriest(Biologis?) installed a pair of Storm Bolters to cover his back.
WAAAAAAAAGH!
>>
>>48630034
Sir, I beg to differ.
>http://imgur.com/a/XKwJ4#0
>>
>>48630241
Sounds like allot of things including thicc buts.
>>
>>48629213
Nah, she dies. She might be able to bullshit by for a while by using Faith, but he wins in the end. On the other hand, she could win purely on the virtue of being a 40k RP character, which allows for her to do luck based shenanigans like one-shotting Kharn with a brick.
>>
>>48629213
Daymn, son, she cute.
>>
File: 1460845766318.gif (2MB, 300x174px) Image search: [Google]
1460845766318.gif
2MB, 300x174px
>>48630337
>All those salty NaruSaku fags
Every.
Fucking.
Time.
>>
>>48618145
Flamboyantly gay gnome bard with a habit on hitting on anything male, and attacks in the gayest manner grapples, grease and quite a lot of rope.
>>
File: 20,000 keks under the sea.png (533KB, 459x612px) Image search: [Google]
20,000 keks under the sea.png
533KB, 459x612px
>>48630337
>Why did you have to turn out like my girlfriend?
>>
>>48630689
If Naruto's author gave one gift to the world, it's the salt mines known as NaruSaku shippers.
>>
>>48618145
>last character was an expy of Reaper from Overwatch statted in Mutants & Masterminds

They get caught in an endless *teleports behind u* loop. I think I'd be fine.
>>
>>48618145
Really fucking poorly. My last character was a shadowrun decker who eventually became an information broker. Not only am I dead, but my previous character likely sold out my location.
>>
File: cLdY5.jpg (6KB, 139x155px) Image search: [Google]
cLdY5.jpg
6KB, 139x155px
>>48630176
You think that's bad? Try wrapping your head around trying to explain to someone what Cowboy Bebop is. I never thought such a day would come, and yet it has. There are no more tears left, only and endless and unfathomable rage.
>>
>>48626648
>able to tap into the speedforce

I lost it here
>>
>>48618145
A progressively stronger army of martyr-philosophers wears him down until, when he finally reaches me after wading through a sea of blood, he find himself to be my truest and most powerful friend.
>>
>>48624810
Someone has to keep the children safe.

>>48625205
>Anima
>Caster supremacy
hahaha.
SoD in anima are bad because they need to be rolled twice, first to hit (10% damage) and then to kill.

However some SoD are fucking broken when they work, IE "That thing is removed from HISTORY"
>>
>>48618145
>Random anime asshole with the power of "fish" and "bends light"
Bending light means I'm safe until the fight is over with OR ninja asshole pulls some detect life bullshit. Probably the former thanks to anime fight rules

>Character can only shoot laser beams and withstand attacks, will probably get worn down eventually
If he does survive (very not likely), it will be because he got pushed over the edge and he becomes an insane fish monster. 50/50 chance between going to the nearest body of water and orbital-striking all the people who invade his fish paradise, or he becomes a monstrous stalker who vaporizes anyone who so much as looks at me funny. Depends on his frame of mind at the time really.

No matter what happens I fucking lose.
>>
File: 1413113485042.jpg (233KB, 664x955px) Image search: [Google]
1413113485042.jpg
233KB, 664x955px
Fuck man I dont even give a shit about the anime but reading Itachi's story always gets me. Fucking writers ;__;
>>
File: Difficulty-HAHAHAHA.png (937B, 131x40px) Image search: [Google]
Difficulty-HAHAHAHA.png
937B, 131x40px
>Street Sammy orc with a penchant for pistols
>Just more or less finished playing pest control for Seattle

Ha ha, no. I'm just straight up fucked.
>>
>>48618145

In all these replies, the only winner is:

>>48626320

No one else can protect a PC from Itachi, let alone not sit in a corner drooling or be ash if he really wants you dead.
Bonus mentions go to >>48625974 because if the undeath includes the Chosen Undead's mysterious immunity to hollowing, Itachi is going to have an unending amount of easy fights against giant-dad, and eventually giant-dad can win (or more likely, be convinced he won).

Everything else, including the Exalted players, is out of luck.
No-save mind control means you can't do shit.
>>
>>48618145
As DM, going down the list:
The Surovosan picked up mind control immunity, so she wins flat out. Teleporting things the distance of the universe pretty much hampers Itachi, and she can reform her body infinitely with no chance of him stopping her. She can also teleport cross-dimension.

Nen user gets beaten handily.

The badass normal loses because there's only so much he can do.

The bio-monstrosity is unfortunately not immune to mind control.

Bastion is an interesting matchup. He has no way to win, and he can't protect the target from someone with Itachi's speed, but a direct confrontation is fun to think about given that he can engage without threat of death, has immunity to mind control, and can ostensibly keep testing options on Itachi over and over until he finds a weapon that might work.
Also, cloning skyscrapers on top of him counts for something in the early encounters.
>>
>>48633887
>Everything else, including the Exalted players, is out of luck.
>No-save mind control means you can't do shit.
Good thing Exalted doesn't do "saves", then, it does no-sells. Yes, even to that.
>>
>>48634028
And it's a shame that Naruto has flatly no-selled already.
Yes, even to that.

In fact, especially to that, since the ability was designed to specifically control gods.
>>
>>48625849
Don't forget that part of the temporal loop thing is if he makes pass too fast you just die.

>>48633887
You forgot to mention a couple other characters who specifically mention the mind control bullshit. A couple other characters here can defend themselves from it in other ways provided they know about the ability beforehand, but then you have all his other bullshit to deal with.
>>
Geralt of Rivia... How do i fare?
>>
>>48634161
Haven't forgotten anyone m8

No one here can deal with all the other bullshit even if they beat mind control.
I guess the Surowhatever above is a secondary winner since she gets the job done.
>>
>>48633887
Anima and exalts also win.
Since he has to hit one (itachi is level 7-10) and the other is madara tier.

But
>/tg/
>Knowing shit about anything but 3.5pf
>>
>>48618145
I'm fucked. My current PC is basically an illiterate street urchin with a bow.
>>
>>48633887
>>48634028
>>48634126
I see we're back to the "I have an impenetrable forcefield!" "I have an unstoppable laser!" level of gaming.
>>
>>48635143
Exalt v madara is hard, itachi is a bitch.
>>
>>48631064
>They don't know NGE.
>They don't know Cowboy Bebop.
>They barely know what Ghost in the Shell and Ranma 1/2 is.
What the fuck is wrong with people today? What's next? They never heard of Love Hina?
>>
>>48635143
It's really just Exalted-fags thinking that they out-no-sell pre-existing no sells.
>>
>>48635552
This.
The game literally had an entire era of "Perfect Defence! Perfect Defence! Perfect Defence!" and it's pretty much exactly the same as the kid on the playground shouting forcefield or invisible.
>>
>>48630100
I remember when a Zabuza got Kakashi in a water sphere prison so the rest of the team had to come up with crazy bullshit like hiding big shuriken right behind other big shuriken and controlling them with strings and used up their whole chakra pool just getting Zabuza to take down the water prison.
Zabuza arc is almost an entirely different show than the rest.
>>
>>48635584
The Exalted were made to fight the things that built the gods. You can do that by giving them fuckhuge numbers on their defenses, or you can do that by giving them the ability to no-sell fuckhuge attacks and stand defiant in the eye of a tornado of fire and force eldritch abominations to fight them hand to claw rather than just throw more fire tornadoes. The game picked the latter, and if that's "forcefield", then forcefield doesn't sound all that bad.
>>
>>48628948
Speed force is from DC comics, and Shining Trapezohedron is a HPL Mythos artifact which summons Nyarlathotep.
>>
File: Lymphocyte B taking a rest.jpg (146KB, 900x1036px) Image search: [Google]
Lymphocyte B taking a rest.jpg
146KB, 900x1036px
My last character was an ace fighter pilot. She could pull off stunts from the inside of that cockpit that would impress veterans, spotting her targets and delivering her payload to them with pin-point accuracy. She was regarded as one of the best in the force.

She was an anthropomorphic Lymphocyte B cell in a Fantastic Voyage, Once Upon a Time... Life, Osmosis Jones inspired campaign
Best she can hope for is to trigger an auto-immune response a few weeks after the fact.

Victory goes to the Ninja.
>>
>>48635612
Honestly, Zabuza's arc was way better than everything post timeskip.
>>
>>48635756
Pre-tournament arc Naruto is honestly top-tier shonen.
>>
>>48635616
That's neat and all but still doesn't do a single thing against instant and complete mind control.
>>
>>48635904
But that kind control doesn't work on perfect defense because otherwise itachi is an essence 11 super God. Besides, all you need to do is ignore his piss-poor anime and tell him "you're just a cartoon made for edgy teenagers, go do something useful like sell naruto merchandise".
>>
>>48635904
NUH UH CUS MY GUY IS IMMUNE TO MIND CUNTROL AND KIL ITSCHI ON SIGHT BY LOOKING AT EM. ALSO IT WAS JUST A HOLOGRAPH.
>>
>>48635904
Just look at his feet.
>>
So this entire thread is just eankery about which imaginary character is stronger than a cartoon version of the recess argument of "INVINCIBLE SHIELD, PIERCING LAZER".
>>
>>48635904
Indeed, the defense against fire tornadoes does nothing against mind control.

Also, the defense against mind control does nothing against fire tornadoes.
>>
File: 1d7.jpg (402KB, 1424x842px) Image search: [Google]
1d7.jpg
402KB, 1424x842px
>>48618145
>>
>>48635934
Don't recall perfect defense being used vs effects you aren't aware of, with no prep time, constantly up, while you attack an evasive target.
Nor it working against both instant speed mind control and instant speed, how was it put, "fire tornado" that ignores soak.
>>
>>48636000
Practically all perfect defenses in Exalted are either reflexive (can be put up as a free action in response to being attacked) or fire-and-forget long duration buffs.

I'd have to know more about the naruto powers to see what the appropriate defense charm might be, though.
>>
>>48636000
You can literally be slapped by an elder being that dessicates worlds by entering them but if you have perfect defense you won't even lose a single hair. Fire tornadoes don't ignore damaged resistance any more than itachi being an actually good character. You are LITERALLY pulling the schoolyard argument of "NUH UH MY TORNADO IGNORES SHIELDS"
>>
>>48635955
Yeah, pretty much.
>>
>>48618145
I command a fleet of space marines. We'll send a few down there, after they possibly die, EXTERMINATUS.
>>
>>48636020
>fire-and-forget long duration buffs.
And here I thought part of the point of Exalted was _not_ turning into the stupid parts of D&D where you make sure to play a caster because caster buffs are great, also caster buffs are a pile of modifiers you need to keep track of.
>>
lvl 20 illusionist with his own plane filled with an enchanted labyrinth and constructs.Chill in plane with PC and watch special eyes chase images and get mauled by the constructs.
>>
>>48636049
Have you ever SEEN epic level gameplay against a single boss?
>>
4e Kenshiro orcuslayer expy, i think hell be ok as long as i
KEEP ROLLIN' ROLLIN' ROLLIN' ROLLIN'

KEEP ROLLIN' ROLLIN ' ROLLIN' ROLLIN'

Hes prolly gon die
>>
>>48636020
Would be Elusive Dream Defense, used constantly til you were out of Manse. You'd have that long to beat him.

>>48636032
But ignoring soak is literally what black fire does, canonically, to everything. Even the god equivalents.
>>
>>48618145
Last character i played as was Dark Excellent Donald. I dont think Pain stands a chance honestly. Can any character in fiction beat dark excellent donald?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ljJ1IKFHa7U
>>
>>48636113
>But ignoring soak is literally what black fire does, canonically, to everything. Even the god equivalents.
Except Gaara's sand and Naruto's SSJ outfit.
>>
>>48636148
'Cept it still burns them, it just takes a while to move through large amounts of material. It has a burn rate but it burns everything.
>>
>>48635950
This guy gets it

There's still alto Hitachi can do but this cancels his mindcontroll
>>
>>48636172
But it doesn't burn through factually perfect defenses of the GODS. Besides, Itachi is only used by fat slimy GMs with childhood emotional issues.
>>
>>48636196
Yeah vs god killers itatchi is more or less fucked
>>
>>48636180
Sure, this works fine if you know his powerset pre-fight, but it doesn't do much to stop Itachi from killing his target.
To do that you still need a way to protect not just yourself but the target from all of Itachi's abilities, and outside of a super-mage or the galaxy teleporter, this is yet to be shown.
Even an Exalted spamming perfect defenses only delays their own loss, it doesn't do a damn thing to solve the issue.
>>
What a coincidence. Itachi was my last character!
>>
>>48636226
The winner here would be the one with faster initave
>>
File: image.jpg (202KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
202KB, 750x1334px
>>48636217
What about the fact that any resources out into physical abilities in exalted automatically make them able to instantly kill itachi in one punch?
Fucking really Captcha?
>>
>>48636208
A perfectly specced godkiller could obviously do it, but you'd need at least two perfect defenses and a method to protect your target, a way to deal with an endless swarm of assassins who have instant speed attacks, and a way to locate each of these assassins and dispose of them quickly.
I'd honestly like to see a build that takes a single Exalted that can constantly protect a target while simultaneously fending off and ending the threat of Itachi.
>>
>>48636246
>Initiative mattering when all parties can pre-buff like crazy and one or both never having to even be there
>>
>>48636257
Doesn't this really just cement how retarded the Naruto series is? I mean, this guy regularly gets bested by retards like Naruto and sand jiggler.
>>
>>48636257
Well if I die here's hoping itatchi dies with me
>>
>>48630176
> Neon Genesis Evangelion
> Good
I'd pick naruto over evangelion any day of the week, and i consider naruto to be cancer
>>
>>48636288
lol
>>
>>48635904
Jokes on you, I'm immune to shaping!
>>
>>48636288
naruto power levels are more bullshit than DBZ, each time they have a new enemy the powerlevel of the whole fucking world is uped, and each time the blast him "because frendship" or something like that. I'd just like to remind everyone that at the end they kill a god
>>
>>48636364
This. And it's mostly just Naruto.
Best part is the elaborate attempt at the pit trap by the united forces of ecery fucking nation that ends with pouring tens of thousands of attacks onto the thing, which accomplishes literally nothing.

Naruto is at its worst when it attempts theming, as it constantly shits on themes it establishes.
>>
>>48636407
I think they just realised that they have made such a mokery of the theam set up at the begening that they had two choices 1. going "fuck it, power levels are bullshit, we do what we want" or 2. doing a world wide re-set and bringing everything down a notch or 10. Option two was out of the quastion because at that point it was too popular so they said fuck it
>>
>>48636493
What actually happened is the creator couldn't keep stealing characters and arcs directly from HxH because it went on hiatus.
After that being a hack took over.
>>
>>48635143
>>48635616
And this is why I'm never going to touch Exalted.
>>
>>48636032
Amaterasu DOES ignore soak, though.
>>
>>48636196
>used by fat slimy GMs with childhood emotional issues.
Because the RPG equivalent of a playground game of pretend is so much better.
>>
>>48636247
You'd have to hit him though, and he can just pull substitution/genjutsu bullshit.
>>
>>48618145
>lvl 3 generic Cleric
Yup, I'm fuckd.
>>
>>48636247
>Your earth-shattering blow strikes true, and the cloaked man disappears in a cloud of smoke, the chunk of wood appearing in his place all but disintegrating under your clenched fist. Roll dodge, by the way.
>>
>>48636515
>Stealing from HxH
When ? What ?
>>
>>48622510
you still have a good chance, because this means itachi is now in whfrpg. He basically can't sneeze without rolling a perils of the warp check, so all you need to do is avoid dying horribly long enough for a chaos god to eat him.
>>
>>48630065
Yeah sure, a Human can go Mach 2, sure. Sure he can.
>>
>so many people ITT claiming to play Exalted last
Stop lying, nobody plays Exalted for more than one session
>>
>>48636322
Well, we have differences in opinions then. I actually liked the show when I watched it, but that was about ten years ago (give or take), so maybe it's really shitty and I've got my nostalgic glasses on. Oh well, to each their own.
>>
>>48637611
most people that have watche evangelion in the past tend to like it, and when they watch it againe they hate it. It's rather pretensious bullshit with a lot of angst and little of the awesome robot fights that shold be the main selling point.
>>
File: image.jpg (301KB, 720x1100px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
301KB, 720x1100px
>>48618145
>Yujiro Hanma expy

Aww yeah, one of the few characters that can straight up out-bullshit an Uchiha.
>>
>>48637287
But anon, I play Exalted for more than one session!
>>
>>48634960
This.

When this shit comes around characters apply in-ruleset, Itachi can't be much higher than 7 or 10.
>>
>>48632822
>Someone has to keep the children safe
Common ground there, then. Still trying to figure out where those damned Asagiri running around Alberria keep coming from while saving as many folks as possible. IC, anyway. OoC I know the Prince's sister is bug-fuck-nuts and her second personality is summoning them.

>SoDs are vicious when successful
The other problem with them is the staggering difficulty of resurrection stuff. Either it requires a ritual(in Mjolnir's case, it can kill the caster), can only be used on the same person ONCE(Any res artifact), is High Magic(and therefore a bitch for anyone not a supernatural being to do), requires the body to be (mostly) intact, or has to be used within a certain timeframe, usually before the soul gets sent off to the soul laundromat for a wash and a refit.
>>
>cleric with air walk and planeshift
he just cant reach me
>>
>>48639277
As long as you do good you won't go to hell. You filthy heretic.

On the resurect: At least it gives it actual value to going to get all the not-die shit and going around them (IE, beheading, hearth staking, burning, sanctifying/soul trapping) an interesting part of hunting a monster and similar, specially since they're also quite dangerous. Also gives death more value than it has in systems with easy resurrection.
>>
>>48639661
>heretic
Hey now, that hurts, man. I'm still a devout follower of our lord Abel Christ. It's just that I'm willing to listen to the Empress' pleas for compassion and coexistence, and not Gaul's calls for annihilation of everybody.
Besides, I work with a Lilium priestess, and she's not a bad person, just a tad rough around the edges.

>Also gives death more value than it has in systems with easy resurrection.
It really does. Makes players actually think before getting stuck in, most of the time.
>>
>>48639833
>Empress
U just fuk up liberal fuccboi. Second coming pride world wide.

Just messing with you, she's illuminated reformist.

>Makes players actually think before getting stuck in, most of the time.
Indeed, specially how easy it is to die and to kill.
>>
>>48639881
Glad we resolved that.
Any advice for someone who needs to retrieve an artifact from Moth specifically Graven to possibly stop the prince of the Sylvain from awakening the Filisnogos? We're kinda in a bind here. The inquisition forces stationed here seem to have taken leave of their senses, and are attempting to out-demon the demons.
>>
If we know he's coming then I'm fine. Otherwise I'm fucked. Hard to get to me in a pocket dimension with no physical access points.
>>
>>48639996
>Moth
>Inquisition gearing up to UNLEASH THE ANGELS OF DEATH

Run nigga, run before you get caught in the crossfire.
>>
>>48618145
>tfw never played a tabletop

Ded as fuck.
>>
>>48618145
I last played a Blood Ravens Librarian in a Deathwatch campaign, and managed to Mindfuck a Tyranid Hive Tyrant and Eldar Farseer At. The. Same. Time.

Brother Taris will rape him with Mindbullets.
>>
>>48625872
That file name is so fucking accurate to that technique.
>>
If she's out of the Eva, I'm totally fucked. She may be way stronger than a 14-year-old had any right to be, but she's no ninja.
IN the Eva, however, I stand a better chance. Assuming he can get through an AT field (and I think I heard somewhere that nukes can't or not really?) he does have an advantage of being small, but if he's hit, I think she's got this.
>>
The overhype on Itachi is so real in this thread. That series escalated into much higher things that started to touch into divinity. By the time that it's over, he's been entirely surpassed by sheer plot power.

>Much Sharingan
The Sharingan isn't perfect. The increased mental reaction time doesn't help in any scenario where your body can't keep up. Tsukuyomi is Genjutsu, which means it doesn't work against anything immune to mind-effects. In fact, pretty much all of the bigger threats are Genjutsu.

Any epic level character with mind protection would flatten him.
>>
>>48642613
Also he fucks himself beyond all belief using his powers, so can any character who can outlast him.
>>
If Itachi has instant unblockable mind rape by looking at you, how was he defeated(?) in the anime? I legitimately wouldn't know, I haven't watched any Naruto past the chuunin exams

Also my Orc Barbarian might edge out like 45 Strength on a rage and throw cars but that's about where her superhuman powers end so she gets 100% fucked
>>
>>48618145
I like that Narutards don't know how to use greentext.
>>
>>48641790
It really is. And if you don't have SOMEONE or SOMETHING to teleport your ass outta there the second the Techie or Tao declares he's going to use it, you're gonna have a REAL bad time.
>>
File: WarriorPriest02_01.jpg (393KB, 1000x1247px) Image search: [Google]
WarriorPriest02_01.jpg
393KB, 1000x1247px
>>48618145
>Warrior Priest of Sigmar
>Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay 2th edition
what do you think?
>>
>>48624055
My DM ordered me to play a silly OP character for PF. I played Viewtiful Joe. Cuz the rest of the party wad looking edgy.
>>
>>48636801
>Failure
>Your perfect defense doesn't do anything because I say so and itsch comes from behind and stabs you through the heart with a katana, muttering the last words you hear. "Nothing personal... kid"
>>
>last PC
>power leech who can use any ability of anybody nearby, even unconscious enemies and allies.
He uses his stolen juju bullshit. I send it right back at him, along with any number of his other techniques. I'm on par with him. If he brought friends, all the better for me.

There's a reason the galactic evil empire feared my planet, motherfuckers.
>>
>>48618145
Very poorly, since I was playing a Barbarian with a Wisdom stat of 10
>>
Lvl 2 D&D 5e Druid with High charisma... Just turn into a bear, hope for the best. I'm fucking dead.
>>
Lvl 8 Anima Shadow who has a poison that if you fail the poison resist check you die in a turn.
>>
>>48618145
To be clear, we're talking about Itachi, the older brother of Hot Topic, and not Otachi, the Kaiju momma, correct?

How well could he withstand Plasma Cannons and rocket volleys from a Gen 3 Jaeger?
>>
>A level 11 PF Fighter (Archer) specializing in extreme-range sniping and mundane utility. Also has 1 Mythic Rank, in case that matters at all.
I'm probably boned here, the level of anime BS is just a bit too crazy for a (mostly) mundane fighter without being close to 20th level. Still, not the worst guy to have backing you up.
>>
>>48618145
My own character kills me before Itachi even gets there, because I looked at her wrong. Then she tries to kill him, but since he's a bullshit ninja he wrecks even her outrageous melee capability.
>>
Funnily enough, my last character I played with other people was an edgy overpowered Gary stue back in high school.

i need friends...
>>
>>48618145
Great. Yet ANOTHER no-save psychic.
Well, like the ENTIRE. RACE. of no-save psychics, I guess my character has no choice but to fucking take it because he's totally forced into confronting this douche-canoe.
The dude sending Itachi after me wouldn't be named Zach, would it?
>>
>>48647000
>of no save psychics
In the campaign I'm in, I meant to say.
>>
>>48618145
>Medicine Supernal Twilight
Can you mock someone to death? Oh what am I saying, it's Exalted.
>>
>>48618145
Um my last pc is currently trying to fight his way out of the afterlife.
>>
>>48646474
Should've played anima!
>>
File: intheend.jpg (480KB, 921x1380px) Image search: [Google]
intheend.jpg
480KB, 921x1380px
I can deduce him with song
>>
Living starship with the power to destroy entire planets, plus squads of power-armored elite infantry for jobs that require finesse versus weeabo bullshit. I got this.
>>
>>48638290
> the awesome robot fights that shold be the main selling point.
They aren't supposed to be. The show was intended as pseudo-psychological bullshit that just happened to have giant robots and waifus.

Not that it makes it better, but watching NGE for the mechas is like watching DBZ for the love story.
>>
>>48618145

...I can fare well, if he decides to call up his special backup. (he had a divine favor he didn't cash in yet, from a god of hunt. Having a god and his pack of immortal hunting dogs at it, would be useful)
Otherwise, knowing his shit luck with saves, I'm fucked.
>>
No idea, I stopped watching long before he appeared.
>>
>>48652512
He appears on episode 80 out of 690
Just say you didn't watch Naruto at all
>>
>>48618145
Hmm my level 11 vampire spawn rogue assassin should be able to take him
>>
>>48652543
Different Anon here, but I stopped watching Naruto after about 2 or 3 episodes. It seemed like shit.
>>
>>48652554
You didn't watch it either
It IS shit but there is some good, even great, ideas in it
>>
>>48652554
This.
>>
>>48629958
JACKIIIEEEE
>>
>>48636322
I'm with that anon, evangelion is even more overrated than hellsing ultimate
>>
>>48618145
Warforged Paladin, charisma main stat, ranks in both intimidate and diplomacy. I think there's a chance that this could be resolved without resorting to violence.
>>
>>48635904
I'm pretty sure that counts as Unnatural Mental Influence. You could probably use Willpower to make that go away. And/or any of the various Integrity Charms that allow you to break free of effects like that. Or you could use Charms that allow you to endure torture.
>>
>>48618145
>High Essence TAW Exalt
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GbnMSGXEyE
It's gonna be kinda like this.
Itachi gets to be Luke.
>>
>>48618751
>first.
No, whoever pulls his biggest guns first usually loses because that just leaves the enemy to pull out his bigger gun later.
>>
>>48643530
He basically committed suicide by letting his brother kill him, since he was dying of unspecified anime disease.
>>
>>48651275
>deduce him
Are you a detective?
>>
File: KenpachiJim.jpg (100KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
KenpachiJim.jpg
100KB, 1280x720px
>>48618145
>Last PC was literally the reincarnation of Grummish the orc god, whose soul was bound in chains to restrict his power but slowly unravel with each battle.
>Killing him outright may even awaken him immediately. Grummish was to die "in peace" to keep the binding in tact. Because he's a fucking war god.
>This J Pop looking faggot doesn't stand a chance.

Illusion cuckoldery may win Itachi the day, but as soon as he tries enchantments or something where his mind delves into Grummish's he's going to have a bad time.
>>
>>48618219
Wiki says he's deceased. So rogue gets me out alive however he's managed to also take most of my money.
>>
A divinely-backed pirate Queen. Well, who better to defeat a ninja edgelord?
Thread posts: 303
Thread images: 36

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.