[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DnD 5e General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 383
Thread images: 25

File: 1403030582011.jpg (146KB, 886x1030px) Image search: [Google]
1403030582011.jpg
146KB, 886x1030px
D&D 5th Edition General

The "What's the Most Intense Encounter You've Been In?" Edition.

>Official /5eg/ Mega Trove v3:
https://mega.nz/#F!BUdBDABK!K8WbWPKh6Qi1vZSm4OI2PQ

>Community DMs Guild trove
>Submit to [email protected], cleaning available!
https://mega.nz/#F!UA1BhCBS!Oul1nsYh15qJvCWOD2Wo9w

>Pastebin with resources and so on:
http://pastebin.com/X1TFNxck

>/5eg/ Discord server
https://discord.gg/0rRMo7j6WJoQmZ1b

>July 2016 Unearthed Arcana
http://dnd.wizards.com/articles/features/quick-characters

>Old Thread
>>48569828
>>
>August 2016 Unearthed Arcana
http://dnd.wizards.com/articles/features/faithful/

I got you fampai.
>>
File: Goldcliffe.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
Goldcliffe.pdf
1B, 486x500px
It's kind of a ripoff of the Phandalin part of Phandelver, but could yall give me feedback on my Goldcliff Adventure?
>>
>>48580568
Good release.
I'm going to brainstorm some invocations for the new pact and post them.
>>
>>48580568
Thanks mate and actually a great UE I'm shocked.
>>
>>48580584
A Priest who's also an assassin? A cool character but there would be problems if some Paladins showed up big time.
>>
>>48580657
I think he's counting on the Paladin to go after the craven mayor and bandits before the priest, giving him enough time to get out of dodge if need be.
>>
>>48580591
You're the man. I love finding decent homebrew invocations.
>>
I have a character concept I want some feedback on.
Basically I want to be a Half-Orc Monk Prize Fighter. Not sure if it will be Boxing, Kickboxing or Pankration/MMA like rules but I wanted to have my characters side arc of him starting off crushing cans in local streetfights/semi-legal boxing. Then working his way up to being a prospect, then a contender and then nation wide champion. My excuse with going with the party was you know how Zangief trains by wrestling with bears? What better way to to git gud then by getting into fist fights with ogres and shit? And to convince the party to bring me a long they can be my "Managers" and get a percent of my fight purse which will really pay off down the line.
I am hoping to include things such as the potential for cheating, corrupt officials, Mob intervention and so on.
I even made him a Half-Orc to make a comparison to the discrimination that black fighters have had historically and overcoming that discrimination by becoming cultural icons.
The end goal for him would be to open his own gym and training a stable of young fighters.
Is this a good idea or shit? Would there even be a DM to indulge me?
>>
>>48580702
Meeeeeeh, could work. Could play many different stories for it. He could of been a champ to begin with but maybe he didn't got all his shit taken by the mob when he refused to take the fall in a fight. And excuse to go adventuring would be to obviously train and to also get enough money so he can build his own gym. Could even have him fight in illegal pits for extra cash when staying in town, like how bards sometimes play music for coin.
>>
>>48580746
The idea was that an adventuring party would go to different towns anyway and I would fight in the regional scene to Pad my record, make money and gain fame. Maybe after a while hire a herald to record my wins and announce me by my titles.
"Standing here with a record of 14-0 all 14 wins by way of Knockout! Matt! "The Hammer!" Hamill!"
(I have not decided on a name yet but a good Prize Fighter should always have a cool nickname.)

The disgraced champion might be a good angle but isnt level 1 DnD characters shitty? a former champ would be ATLEAST level 5 and even then probably a regional champ.
>>
>>48580702
>Is this a good idea or shit? Would there even be a DM to indulge me?

Why not? He has a spirit of adventure and wants to fight things. Sounds like a perfect companion to most adventuring parties.
>>
>>48580792
>The disgraced champion might be a good angle but isnt level 1 DnD characters shitty?

You can start by taking the "Folk Hero" background and have him a champion of his local gym/arena.

His "defining moment" could be winning a big fight and winning a small name for himself in the local area which attracts the attention of those who need adventurers. Easy way to plot hook you into the story as well.
>>
>>48580797
I meant the whole side character arc I had.

>>48580811
This is a good idea actually! The original inspiration I had was looking through the Quintessential Monk books. I wanted to play either:
Earth Dragon Wrestler
Double Hammer
Iron Legs Kickboxer.
They could all work for the idea I had.
>>
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1_XLU6DrsM9QzRNUTZHSjNTSk0/view

Some dude on Reddit made a Mini Campaign that takes place in Innistrad.

I much prefer his human variants as opposed to the ones WotC made.
>>
>>48580840
>I meant the whole side character arc I had.

As a DM I enjoy when players have some ideas of their own and while I never promise them I will 100% honor their own unique story lines I do always make a big effort of letting everyone a chance to flesh themselves out.

Big money attracts big personalities and there's always an element of criminality in the shadows where these things collide. I don't see why it wouldn't be within the realm of reason, just don't let yourself be pushy and try to center it all around you and it sounds like you've got a fun little character to play.
>>
>>48580887
I wish I knew a DM like you to let me do it. I always feel like I am too ambitious and no DM will put up with it.
>>
If you have a riding animal and you're controlling it, you don't need any proficiency in Animal Handling or some kind of riding skill, right?

While I'm still on the subject, is there any reason not to take your horse into a dungeon?
>>
File: Kamen_rider_eurodata.png (562KB, 512x768px) Image search: [Google]
Kamen_rider_eurodata.png
562KB, 512x768px
I'm trying to make a Kamen Rider in 5e. How's this?

>Monk that escaped crazy crime syndicate/cult
>Becomes an actor to find a peaceful life
>Finds out about legendary "Masked Horseman" in book
>Creates a similar costume for plays
>Goes around the town beating up criminals while wearing the costume
>In combat with human-like enemies, has to waste a turn putting on the costume to transform(hide their identity)
>>
>>48580921
Every DM is different and that's just kind of the way it goes.
>>
>>48580939

Horses are Large creature and can be spooked.
>>
>>48580941
Seems alright to me, which monk path are you going on? Are you just wearing a medieval track suit?
>>48580958
Okay, so they take up more space. Is there a way to bypass them being spooked? Awakening, maybe?
>>
>>48580972

I'd call for Animal Handling checks out the ass if you tried to drag your steed through a dungeon.
Leave the fucker outside.
>>
>>48580792
Which ever way you want to go with it man. Maybe he was a disgraced champion and took to drinking and drug use (or whatever really) and basically let his body go to shit. So when he starts adventuring again he has to work his way back up, get in shape and all that jazz.
>>
>>48580953
Well one day...one day.
>>
>>48580972
Make sure it's a warhorse before even trying to take it anywhere that would spook a horse, give it blinkers to wear and guide it the entire way. If you were to fluff out those extra I'd give you a low animal handling check for taking it through a dungeon.
>>
>>48580972
I was going to go way of the open hand. Also, I will just be wearing a medieval track suit. Hopefully my DM won't count that as armor and prevent me from using needed monk skills.
>>
>>48581005

>medieval track suit

What? You mean like a simple shirt and trousers?
>>
>>48580981
I sure am getting sour about not being able to take my animals places.

Was playing Cult of the Dragon Queen, and had gotten an elephant earlier. We go through the tunnel in that stable and come out into a swamp, and the DM says that if I try to go back and find the way back to the swamp with the elephant, then he'll sink in a la Artex from The Neverending Story.
>>48580999
Yeah I'm meaning to get a warhorse, but I'd be more keen on riding it rather than guiding it.
Just kinda sucks that druid's the only one that can really take its animals anywhere.
>>48581005
Cool stuff, good luck with that.
>>
File: ogniem y kurwa.jpg (38KB, 610x885px) Image search: [Google]
ogniem y kurwa.jpg
38KB, 610x885px
>>48581034
>>
>>48581052
Missing half a bottle of vodka and a flat cap.
>>
>>48580989
Maybe. Theres a bunch of good origin stories but I think I god the basic premise sorted out.
>>
>Playing at local game shop
>games going alright until half way through our first encounter
>I throw a handaxe at a wolf using my strength modifier
>"excuse me anon but I think you added the wrong stat to your attack roll. All ranged attacks use dex"
>I kindly explain to him thats not true
>DM begins o get flustered and says I'm lying/cheating
>I show him the rules on making a ranged attack
>DM gets angry and begins to yell
>Store owner asks him to leave

Why do so many people not understand when to use certain ability scores? It's all there in the book. Thrown weapons is a particular peeve of mine.
>>
>>48581097
Was he autistic anon? Not making fun, genuinely curious. I have ran into a fair number of autistic people while playing this game and most of which get really down right ass blasted if told they are wrong or "misinformed." I was in in a situation like your self where I showed the rolls and the guy still refused it.
>>
>>48581147
Blagh, sorry, tired. I meant "yourself" and "rules."
>>
>>48581147
More of an Antisocial loner whos real life plays second fiddle to his imaginary one. Possibly mildly Autistic. He seemed like a cool guy at first but the excessively in depthness of his lore started throwing off warning signs.
>>
>>48581216
Basically pretty much like the people I dealt with. I had one of them kinda give me this gloaty, "I'm right and your wrong" look that you only see little kids give after he told me I can only apply Colossus slayer once per round. Wasn't even a debate too, he told me and I then looked it up and saw he was right. Yet he got this huge satisfaction from it from the looks of it.
>>
>>48579990

After reading about him a bit more and his former aide, Jergal, I think Jergal might be a better fit. I'm not really an evil guy, not yet at least and I don't forsee myself going down that path. Neutral is more my pace I think.
>>
>>48580568
I like the Star Chain and would allow it for any patron, though the fact that I'm playing a fortuneteller in pathfinder with a similar ability might bias me a bit.

Seems a bit odd that Astral Refuge doesn't require a short rest recharge, but I don't think it breaks anything without it.
>>
>>48581399
I thought the same thing until I realized that warlocks have like no spells that target yourself.
>>
>>48580534
>>48580591
>>48580568
Here's two invocations I think may be appropriate.

The first is a retooled version of the Knowledge Cleric's 1st level domain feature, replacing Nature with Investigation as a possible choice, and granting the doubled proficiency bonus only as a rider if the warlock is already proficient with the skill to keep it more in line with an invocation's mechanical power level. Plus, I expect many if not most warlocks characters who would serve a Seeker patron would already be proficient with two or more of those skills to begin with, since invocations don't come until level two and they'd have already had at least one level in the class.

For the second invocation, I took a mix of the wording and effects of the Arcane Trickster's 'Spell Thief' feature and the 'Reflective Carapace' mechanics of the Tarrasque to come up with what I think is a satisfying bot not overly powerful 15th level invocation choice.
My biggest beef with how I wrote this one is how it might be made clearer that the feature does *require* that the warlock's Shielding Aurora feature actually be available for use. I couldn't think of an example off the top of my head where a previous feature of a class is incorporated by a later possible feature along the lines of what I'm doing here. Perhaps it's alright, but I think I'm going to try and think on how to word it a bit better. If anyone has suggestions I would appreciate them.
>>
>>48580856
>Human subraces/variations
Always in need of these, thanks anon.
>>
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4fgrcv8-6IKaHZtbXRiOW8zQmc/view

What do you folks think about this gunslinger?
>>
File: 1468283671099.jpg (113KB, 583x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1468283671099.jpg
113KB, 583x1000px
A question regarding this UA.
How do you guys feel about this sort of crossover between wizard and cleric? Both Arcana Cleric and Theurge. Are they concepts that don't need to be separate in lore? Are the mechanics both present worth the distinction, in order to give players more options?

And would you allow your players to stretch the domains allotted to Theurges, so your friendly party wizard could cast healing spells before level 10?

Pic related, a great item to use as a Star Chain.
>>
>>48581668
>class
It's a stupid concept, though the mechanics could be alright.
>>
>>48581705
I love them both. They're both very satisfying.

>would you allow your players to stretch the domains allotted to Theurges, so your friendly party wizard could cast healing spells before level 10?
That's a good question. I think one could justify it in some cases, but given the theurge is serving their God in the capacity of an arcane user, I don't feel in most cases it's going to be very appropriate.
>>
>>48581705
Arcana cleric makes sense in fluff, Theurge does not as far as I'm concerned. The mechanics of Arcana are interesting and different from the other domains, but Theurge on the other hand is lazy and easily abusable.

>And would you allow your players to stretch the domains allotted to Theurges, so your friendly party wizard could cast healing spells before level 10?
Not sure what you mean by stretching domains, you can choose any domain, not just the three listed. I would not allow them to take cleric spells before 10 though, that's already enough.

Seeker was really cool and outside of the questionable last feature (free once per long rest rope trick, maybe I'm not seeing some use of it) and the pact boon which seemed more like an invocation, the features were interesting and flavorful.
>>
Wasn't this UA supposed to be something that had been bugging Mearls for 30 years?

It's a good one, but I find it hard to believe he was bothered by not having a divine warlock pact or arcane tradition.
>>
>>48581618
On second thought, the language of Reflecting Aurora in regard to Shielding Aurora perhaps isn't that bad. Channel Divinity uses similar language, simply saying "You can use your Channel Divinity to x". Additionally, it does say "you may use your Shielding Aurora feature as a reaction..." followed by "*and* force the creatture to make a saving throw with its spellcasting ability modifier", which I think conveys that the regular effects of the Shielding Aurora are still activated, the only change being what is required to invoke it under 'Reflective Aurora' (namely, being targeted or in the area of effect of a spell a creature has cast and that you have your reaction available).
>>
>>48581766
He means that, if he learns all the spells from Arcana Domain by the time he would pick them up from Theurge, can he instead just nab Cleric spells?

For example, at level 3 the Arcana Theurge Wizard learns the Magic Weapon and Nystul's Magic Aura spells from the domain. Does this mean that at level 4, when he goes to add spells to his book, because he knows all the spells his domain would otherwise grant him, he can start nabbing Cleric spells?

If you take the strictest interpretation of RAW, it seems like yes, he can start nabbing Cleric spells at level 2, 4, 6, 8, and then 10 onward, assuming they grab the Arcana Domain spells at level 1, 3, 5, 7, and 9, when he (as a Wizard) is first able to learn them.
>>
>>48581766
>outside of the questionable last feature
It's a 5-minute short rest between any long rest. That's actually pretty great, especially in time-sensitive scenarios when you really *need* to rest before you keep moving yet simultaneously if you do the enemy could escape/the hostage could be killed/the ancient evil could awaken.
>>
>>48581097
I had a similar "problem" when in my first 5e game my DM sort of snickered at my 10 Dex hoplite fighter. Only it wasn't really a problem because as soon as I started saying that I was using Str to throw spears he just let me do it a couple times before looking it up and apologizing like an adult.
>>
File: 1451857372981.png (485KB, 600x738px) Image search: [Google]
1451857372981.png
485KB, 600x738px
>>48581766
>>48581829
Anon who posted the tarot pic here. I would actually interpret "If you add all of your domain spells to your spellbook" as requiring all of them through level 9 before you can hack away at random cleric goodies. My intention in saying "cast healing spells before level 10" was just taking Life domain.
Should a Theurge be limited to domains held by gods that maintain wizards, such as your standard Knowledge/Magic deities? Or could a Theurge crack the code of another god that they worship, and utilize Life or Nature domain? Should the god have to be willing to allow this tapping in? How might other worshippers or even clerics of this god respond?

I think it presents some nice new interactions. Healing magic as a wizard who worships a Life god, a hedge witch of Nature or even Death, or a Tempest worshipping blaster using Channel Arcana to max out ligthningbolts.
>>
>>48581618
I think I might add a "while the chain is on your person" qualifier to these invocations. Maybe. Or maybe not. 'Chains of Carceri', for instance, doesn't actually require your chain familiar even be around to utilize. I think it may be more appropriate for the first invocation if someone did add that qualifier though.
>>
>>48581849
I suppose, it just wasn't as interesting or flashy as the other abilities and still seems a bit weak outside of NO TIME TO EXPLAIN scenarios.
>>
>>48581918
Oh I agree, as a DM if I let someone play as an Arcana Wizard Theurge they could only start grabbing Cleric spells beginning at level 10, and ONLY when they level up, because it is "divine wisdom" that lets them convert a divine spell into an arcane spell.
>>
File: 1450166051669.jpg (80KB, 360x480px) Image search: [Google]
1450166051669.jpg
80KB, 360x480px
Some Theurge interactions that don't blend seamlessly.
>Cleric spells you learn are not considered wizard spells for you as currently written, so casting stat is only implied to be Int, and they aren't eligible for level Spell Mastery or Signature Spells
>Some Domain feature options are usable a number of times per rest based on Wis modifier
>War Domain Guided Strike for +10 to hit with Disintegrate
>>
>>48582046
Well, given it's essentially Astral Refuge except affording even more time and with more people, I don't think it's less flashy than Astral Refuge itself.
I think it's on a fairly even foot with the other 14th level pact abilities. Much better for whole-party utility actually I think.
>>
>>48582081
>War Domain Guided Strike for +10 to hit with Disintegrate.

It's a Dex saving throw for half damage, I don't think Guided Strike applies to that.
>>
>>48582081
>War Domain Guided Strike for +10 to hit with Disintegrate

none of that works the way you think it does my friend
>>
>>48582081
Yea, the "The chosen spells count as wizard spells for you" bit needs to be added.
You could change some of the domain features to function off of Int instead of Wis, but... desu it actually wouldn't be necessary. The archetype is *still* very very good with essentially any domain.
>>
>live in Japan
>all D&D books and materials are jacked up to almost double price sometimes
>find 5th Edition books on Amazon 50% off on the English website
>buying them and paying for the $17 shipping is still cheaper than buying them from the Japanese site
>5th Edition still doesn't have a Japanese version and likely never will
Feels bad to be a D&D fan in Japan.
>>
>>48582119
>>48582130

This does bring forth an idea though: can you go for a Cleric Domain that gives you Advantage on attack rolls, or disadvantage on saving throws, and then just basically force an opponent to eat something like Disintegrate or another "Save or Suck/Die" spell?

I'm looking through the PHB right now, and Trickster Domain can potentially give you advantage on attack rolls vs. a creature, but you have to have both yourself and the Trickster illusion be within 5 ft. of the creature.

Maybe there will be something like a Fortune/Luck Domain that can do something like a Divination Wizard's Portent and force them to take a bad d20 roll you make?
>>
>>48580568
>Arcane high priest
>get Wish at 14th level
>>
>>48582056
Where are you pulling this 'level 10' ruling from?
I don't see any wording in the archetype that prohibits the theurge from adding cleric domain spells to their spell lists until level 10.

Are you just meaning until they completely fill their spellbooks with the 1st through 5th available spells to their domains would you let them start adding spells from the *whole* cleric list? Because I feel strongly that such is actually the intent anyways.
>>
>>48582191
Now you know how it feels to be a weeb importing animes.
>>
>>48582196
>the spell must be of a level for which you have spell slots
Bruh. You gotta read better.
>>
>>48582191
At least you can walk people through this edition. I had one guy rely entirely on flash cards I made for him.
>>
DMing for the first time, running the Lost Mines of Phandelver adventure for two people.

Any tips?
I am new to all of this and so are they
>>
>>48582191
>download PDFs from op
>slap'em on a tablet
>now have a phb/dmg/mm/etc with a search feature

ez
>>
>>48582201
Yes, I'm saying that they can't start nabbing any spell on the Cleric's spell list until they learn all their Domain spells first, and that can't happen until level 10, if they learn their Domain spells at levels 1, 3, 5, 7, and 9.

I was referring to a more strict/literal interpretations of the rules that someone could argue, where if they take their Domain spells at levels 1, 3, 5, 7, and 9, they could then grab Cleric spells at levels 2, 4, 6, and 8 because they already know all their Domain spells available to them at that point in time.
>>
>>48582221
At 14th level you get the Arcana domain 17th level.
>>
>>48582196
They're added as domain spells, meaning that you'd have to swap your wizard spells at 14th and up to learn them, and only if you have the slots.

Which means that feature is actually *completely* useless for arcana theurges, since you could learn them as a wizard anyway.
>>
>Quintessential Ranger
>See Obsessed Hunter
>We Captain Ahab now
>>
>>48582249
Be sure to scale back the size or number of things they run into/fight. A party of two is very easy to overwhelm, even if they have AoE attacks or are hard to hit. Even certain monsters might have to not use their AoE spells because it could be a literal party wipe if they both fail their saves.
>>
>>48582252
I think he's bitching about there not being a nippo translation more than anything.
>>
Arcane Theurge is completely OP.

>full access to Wizard AND Cleric spell list
>>
>>48582196
>Still can't cast it without the requisite level spell slot
I mean the whole draw of Theurge is getting bonus spells, but when you're spending your limited class abilities getting bonus spells from your original class with which you can already have tons of spells, you might be doing it wrong.
>>48582152
I don't think it's bad to encourage certain cleric studying wizards to have a passing cleric stat.
>>48582119
>>48582130
Shit, I'm an idiot. I just half-assedly recalled some Stun or Petrify into Disintegrate combo that caused them to automatically fail the save, but didn't think it through enough to realize that the entire reason that worked is because it's a save based spell.

Are there any spells worth getting +10 to hit every once in a while on?
>>
>>48582249
get more people
>>
>>48582255
Read. The theurge archetype.
The arcane domain's 17th level feature adds spells *to your domain list*. The theurge's Arcane Initiate requires you to *add a spell to your spellbook FROM your domain list*. It also *SPECIFIES* that you cannot add a spell to your spellbook in this fashion unless you have spell slots of equivalent level.

Bruh. Read the stuff.
>>
>>48582276
I think all casters should be casting off of one modifier. I think having domain features remain functioning off of wisdom though would be perfectly fine for the encouragement you're alluding to.
>>
>>48582276
>Are there any spells worth getting +10 to hit every once in a while on?
On the wizard spell? Almost none. There's very few spells dependent on attack rolls.
>>
>>48582254
I concur - I think you should have to finish the whole domain list before you can just start adding anything you want.

I would make an exception for the arcane domain theurge in picking up their 14th level ability (which is the 17th level of the arcane domain clerics) in that the feature in question actually adds *more* spells to their domain list, such that it's possible if one were to be too strict that the wizard could finish the previous domain spells and be able to add from the whole cleric list to their spellbook levels 10-13, but then be locked out of cleric options again levels 14-(at least) 17 due to needed to add those new technically domain spells to their list.
>>
>>48580568
>As a bonus action, +2 bonus to spells once per short rest
Dope
>>
>>48582280
you are a cunt
>>
>>48582276
Scorching Ray, Chromatic Orb, in theory all of the attack cantrips, Vampiric Touch, Bigby's Hand.

It only seems to be a handful of Evocation spells, the rest are all Spell Save DCs vs. some random stat.
>>
>>48582275
Any theurge can have access to all wizard and cleric spells, not just arcane theurges. That being said, they can only add cleric spells from their level-up choices, so they can't *actually* learn the whole cleric list like any wizard can learn the whole wizard list eventually.
>>
>>48582318
Goes up to two per short rest at 6th level, and three per at 18th too.
>>
Are there any books like the Quintessential series? Books that expand upon the different classes for DnD 5?
>>
>>48580702
Sounds more to me like a Champion Fighter with Tavern Brawler feat than a monk
>>
>DMG says not to give wizards healing spells
>WotC gives wizards healing abilities
>>
>>48582346
SCAG talks about the general role of the classes in the SC setting.
>>
>>48582329
Assuming that what the general consensus interpretation appears to be is correct, they couldn't start adding every Cleric spell they want until after 9th level, and it would require half of their chosen spells to that point to be the entire domain spell list. I think it's a good way to gate it, actually. I'd probably not care to though, nearly every spell I'd want to steal is on the Life domain list.

...Hey, if this gets added in a later splatbook, the Wizard example gnome from the start of the PHB chapter can finally learn Augury RAW! Amazing.
>>
>>48582362
Why?
Monks are literally all about combination striking and unarmed combat in general. A boxer is more then some uncouth bar room brawler. Its the sweet science and one of the most effective martial arts in history.
>>
>>48582364
I dont think I have that
>>
>>48582343
Doper
>>
>>48582368
I think life domain theurges would be... not very balanced.
I don't actually plan to allow life domain theurges in my games. Spell mastery in conjunction with cure wounds does exactly one of the things WotC says not to do - make a healing cantrip.
>>
>>48582249
If your party wants to do something that's not in the book, be ready to improvise. My party wanted to kidnap several goblins and convert them to their heroic cause. They now have three lifelong companions--Droop the Goblin from the Redbrand hideout, Gobby the Goblin from the Goblin hideout, and Hobby the Hobgoblin from a random encounter.
>>
>>48582368
>>48582395
*not just life domain.
I wouldn't allow healing spells in general to a theurge. Probably not revivify or some others as well.
>>
>>48582268
I had though of scaling back numbers of monsters, but I hadn't thought about the dangers of AoE spells, thanks
>>
>>48582249
have an NPC make it clear to them that the Green Dragon in Thundertree is basically unbeatable. But if the party insists on fighting him, don't hold back and make it arbitrarily weaker so they'll survive. It's a DRAGON. It's supposed to be frighteningly powerful to any party below 9th level.
>>
>>48582372
monks also get shit like running up walls, slowing their fall speed etc

I think a fighter or maybe a barbarian even with tavern brawler makes more sense
>>
Life Domain Theurge is now the best healer
>>
>>48582249
Make Sildar Hallwinter a Cleric instead of a Fighter and have him focus on healing the rest of the party instead of having him attack.
>>
>>48582436
That still belongs to druid 1/life cleric 1 with goodberry.

>40 points of healing for a 1st-level spell
>>
>>48582436
I don't think anyone ought to actually allow that tbqh.
>>
>>48582444
Rather than go a level of druid, I'd just take magic initiate at some point to do that. Pick up shillelagh with it too.
>>
>joined a group of friends a few months ago for a campaign
>time constraints with work and school kept me from taking part so I left the group
>now that I'm free, the group is full up and will likely be for a long time
feelsbadman
>>
best 5e hacks?
>>
>>48582460
There actually are none really.
This ain't 3.5 mane.
>>
>>48582433
Not if I dont want to use those skills I dont have to.
And by playing a fighter I lose skills such as Stunning Blow (Fluff it as a left hook to the liver.) Or Flurry of blows (the aforementioned combination punching)
>>
>>48582460
Theurge Wizard
>>
>>48582372
Maybe go Monk 1/Barb 1/Fighter 3? Seems like a pretty powerful build that fits your character to me desu
>>
File: 1428990206849.jpg (89KB, 600x894px) Image search: [Google]
1428990206849.jpg
89KB, 600x894px
>>48582395
>>48582411
Why not? Bards get tons of native spells and can steal things like that Aura of Vitality. Life Clerics get their own features faster than a Theurge. Druids get a number of spells, and can get the same spell recovery as wizards.

Besides, currently the Theurge does not gain cleric domain or spell list spells as wizard spells, which means they cannot be taken for Spell Mastery. No healing cantrips.
>>
>>48582407
It's that sort of stuff that made us want to try it. That sort of scenario would help bulk out that party though...

>>48582431
I will do, hopefully they will listen, but if not I will enjoy the bloodbath

>>48582443
I have shown the players the character sheets and one of them is leaning strongly towards the Dwarf Cleric there, but I will try and make Sildar helpful to the party rather than just a signpost
>>
>>48582469
kek
>>
>>48582252
I'm talking about there being a translated Japanese version. It's all English, and it takes my friends a while to read through even basic things when they look things up.

None of them have terrible English, but trying to look up things in a language that isn't your mother tongue is something you never really get used to until you reach a fluent level.
>>
>>48582460
find steed casting cone of cold
>>
Might be playing CoS here soon, can I get some general spoiler free tips?

all the players except me are going to be first timers, and the DM is pretty brutal
>>
>>48582468
I think you should go Monk 1/Fighter 1 and ask your DM to let you use a homebrew fighting style. "Unarmed": You have a +2 to hit with your unarmed attacks.
>>
am I the only one who misses the number of attacks and abilities that 4e had for every class? while 4e certainly had its issues, that was something I really liked, it made things feel more unique and helped differentiate classes
>>
>>48582502
If you go a martial class make sure to have something useful to do out of combat.
>>
>>48582508
I really want to set up and play 4e on R20 because it seems like most of the issues like combat being slow and everything being so complex would be solved (partially) by doing it there.
>>
>>48582476
One of the bard's whole shticks is "can know anyone else's spells", and they already get healing as part of their bard spell list.

>Besides, currently the Theurge does not gain cleric domain or spell list spells as wizard spells
I don't think that's intentional at all and would change the wording on arcane initiate to reflect that.
Wizards are already arguably the best or second best class in the game, and the theurge archetype is already very very good. I have discretion on what I allow as a DM, and UA is definitively still just "needs playtesting" material. I don't want a theurge wizard completely usurping a life domain cleric in virtually every regard, which is what a life domain theurge *would* do.
>>
>>48582472
>>48582504
https://www.dandwiki.com/wiki/The_Quintessential_Monk
Back Ground Pugilist
Alternative Fighting School Double Hammer.
This is literally what I want.
>>
>>48582395
Let's take a look at the first and second level spells a Cleric gets that - in theory - a Theurge Wizard would want to make Spell Mastery.

>Cure Wounds
Just no, you're not getting what basically accounts to an infinite number of 1d8 and 2d8 + Int HP recovered every round or two, or just negating basically every point of a short rest.

>Healing Word
See the argument for Cure Wounds, only reduce the HP healed to a d4 die and add in the benefit of it being a ranged heal. No thanks.

>Guiding Bolt
A free 4d6 or 5d6 radiant damage attack every turn AND the next person to hit that target gets advantage on their first attack? No thanks.

>Inflict Wounds
Literally better than Shocking Grasp in almost every situation, and can do 4d10 when cast at 2nd level. No way.

>Create/Destroy Water
Want to flood a dungeon, or do some other bullshit with infinite generation of water? No thanks.

>Augury
Just bog the game down into making an infinite number of Good/Bad events that will occur. No thanks.

>Blindness/Deafness
Just spam it until something goes blind/deaf, meaning your friends get advantage on attacks or whatever you're fighting gets disadvantage on attacks.

>Hold Person
Not useful, but still potentially game-breaking.

>Lesser Restoration
Instantly cure any and every hangover, case of blindness, deafness, or paralysis.

>Prayer of Healing
See Cure Wounds argument, only now it's an AoE heal. Again, no way.

Those are the only things that jump out at me that I would probably say 'no' to.
>>
>>48582537
>Just no
That's my whole point.
>>
>tfw still playing 4e with restriction to phb only
>>
>>48582476
Bard's thing is stealing spells from everyone because of "the power of music."

Life Theurge Wizards, in theory, will just heal more than a similar Life Domain Cleric ever can, because they can regen spell slots every short rest, and if they Spell Mastery Cure Wounds, Healing Word, or Prayer of Healing, they can literally walk around and just go, "boop, now you're topped off" and not burn a spell slot.
>>
>>48582537
Hold Person and Blindness/Deafness are already wizard spells, Chromatic Orb and most cantrips do as much or greater damage than Guiding Bolt at that point. The only argument that holds water here is the healing spells (which, granted, is a concern, but we're also talking *18th* level here, when wizards have Wish and can thus already make the party functionally immortal).
>>
>>48582537

Hold Person is already a wizard spell fampai, and I don't think you are going to be fighting an enormous amount of humanoids for it to be gamebreaking.
>>
>>48582550
I'm just proving your point of how Spell Mastery-ing certain Cleric spells just breaks the game.
>>
>>48582571
Most of those don't break the game at all, but cure wounds/healing word would be fucking stupid.
>>
>>48582568
>>48582570

I was just looking at the spell list for Cleric, not looking to see if the Wizard can also learn it.
>>
>>48582580
It doesn't even have to be Cure Wounds or Healing Word. They Spell Mastery Prayer of Healing and then whatever 1st level spell they want and they can quite literally just walk around, cast Prayer of Healing every round until the party is topped off, then spend their bonus action to throw a cantrip attack at some foe until the party is safe, then they can turn on the offense.
>>
>>48582512
I will be a martial, is tracking/survival/perception useful in CoS?

character is a stealthy tracker/scout monster hunter.
>>
File: 1409301238809.jpg (5KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1409301238809.jpg
5KB, 200x200px
>>48582614
>cast Prayer of Healing every round
You were already baiting, but this bait is too real.
>>
>>48582614
You mean the "casting time: 10 minutes" Prayer of Healing?
>>
>>48582619
Without spoiling anything, yes.

Even outside of CoS, Survival helps keep the party up via gathering food/water and not burning through party rations and let you track people, and Perception just helps keep you from dying to traps and stealthy people.

They are definitely a few of the more useful skills to be proficient with.
>>
>>48582619
Yes, I found I got good use from survival and tracking. Perception though was a huge life saver.
>>
>>48582631
>>48582635
Oh derp, I'm sorry, I totally forgot to look at casting time of that spell.
>>
>>48582638
>>48582642

Cool, thanks. Normally play magic users so I am fully aware that this character won't be nearly as versatile/useful as say a conjuration wiz.

I will have expertise in Perception and 14+ wis so being the perception check bot should be helpful enough.

I just know that CoS is infamous for tpks and I'm nervous for my party.
>>
>>48582537
I didn't even think of this, I remember looking through wizard spells and realizing that spell mastery wasn't that amazing after all since none of the spells really worked that well with it. But with a healing spell or create/destroy water, it seems like it would easily break the game.
>>
Should I play a Theurge or a Arcana Cleric in my next game? I've always wanted to play a Wizard/Cleric and now I don't lose access to high level spells but it's a tough choice.
>>
>>48582703
I'd allow Arcana as a DM. I would not allow Theurge
>>
>>48582703
Arcana cleric is less cheesy and in an official splatbook. Theurge is probably going to be one of the most banned UA things, next to the ranger remake.
>>
>looking at games on roll20
>found one that fits my schedule
>already has some players, but with a good application I might be abl-
>three out of the five players have poorly drawn anthropomorphic avatars

nope nope

>>48582703
Doubt any DM would say no to allowing arcana cleric. Doubt any DM would say yes to allowing theurge.
>>
File: 1450017070020.jpg (466KB, 800x1123px) Image search: [Google]
1450017070020.jpg
466KB, 800x1123px
You know, I'm starting to think Theurges may be badly designed, if just because stealing the domain FEATURES is bollocks.

Things a Theurge gets that Clerics don't
>FULL wizard spell list
>Divine Arcana
>Spell Recovery
>Spell Mastery
>Signature Spell
Things Cleric gets that Theurge doesn't
>Armor/Weapon proficiencies
>Turn/Destroy Undead
>Potent Spellcasting/Divine Strike
>Divine Intervention

You could argue that Theurge has a slower start, since they get the 1st level Domain feature at 6 and the 6th level at 10. However, they cut the fat of the less useful Cleric abilities and give the Domain capstone way early AND have wizard capstones to boot. Perhaps the level 14 Theurge feature needs to be purged, and borrowed spells barred from Spell Mastery/Signature Spell, and then we're good to fly?
>>
Tempest Domain Theurge? Channel Divinity to max damage Lightning Bolts at level 5 is kinda encounter ending.
>>
>>48582685
So you're a Rogue? I don't know the adventure at all but from what little I know you are most likely going to be able avoid traps and your DEX Saves will be retardedly high so you should be right.
>>
>>48582734
No, I'm going to be a homebrew gunslinger the DM made up.

it has proficiency in dex saves and gets expertise in one save so it's basically a rogue.

stealthy and in light armor with dex as main stat so playing him will basically be playing a rogue
>>
>>48582495
If you're not fluent in english, kys
I live in fucking slavland and the 20 or so different players I've had were all perfectly fluent, aside from some pronounciation mistakes
>>
>>48582724
Theurge wizards are better than clerics, yes.
I still like the idea of theurge wizards though, and don't think they're broken, just that they may overly encroach on other class's terrain.
>>
>>48582724
It's not just bad, it's lazy too. Which isn't always a bad thing, like the Scout and Cavalier archetypes in the kits of old UA were good even if quite boring because most features were just superiority dice, but they were still fairly well designed. This is just stupid.
>>
>>48582745
Just stand 10 away from everyone else at all times and you will either survive a lot better or be killed in minutes.
>>
Is playing a lawyer Paladin feasible?
I guess something a long the lines of Daredevil
Giving free legal aid to the downtrodden in the day and being a neighbourhood vigilante at night.
>>
>>48582782
Oath of the Crown? It's not really a vigilante though but Oath of Vengeance could work.
>>
>>48582747
>>48582761
What if we give them a new 2nd level feature, bump Channel Arcana up to 6th level, Acolyte to 10th, and Priest to 14th?
>>
>>48582805
That could work. It could be armour proficiency or some free cantrips?
>>
>>48582797
The vigilante thing is optional. The Lawyer bit is the main thing to focus on.
>>
>>48582805
Would still be a great archetype but... priest as a capstone is more than a bit underwhelming.

>>48582805
I don't like that idea. Give them something unique and not just more cleric clone abilities if you're gonna swap things.
>>
>>48582824
Oath of the Crown is VERY Lawful and has a lot of protection spells and abilities.
>>
>>48582833
Do they get some kind of bonus to diplomacy or something? Wait I think Paladins get that as a class skill anyway.
>>
>>48582848
No.
Also no.
>>
>>48582857
Well fuck me then. I guess playing a Paladin face is a bad idea.
>>
>>48582831
If it's already so frontloaded, a 'weak' school capstone shouldn't be so bad, especially with real wizard capstones like 9th level spells and Mastery later.

Perhaps we could reduce its power by granting access to domain spells at the rate of a half-caster instead? Although, this kills the ability to gain other cleric spells, for better or worse.
>>
>>48582848
It's called persuasion but yes they can take proficiency in it.
>>
>>48582860
Just get it from your background instead of class
>>
>>48582848
You're thinking Persuasion. Diplomacy isn't a stat in this edition. They generally have higher charisma so they get passive bonuses to all social checks by default, but really who plays a Paladin that uses Deception and Performance? Unless you're doing the iconoclast build you probably won't even use Intimidation.

>>48582860
Persuasion is what you're using as the face. The other social skills are unbecoming of a Paladin if you're in a negotiation. Deception would be a lie, Performance would be an extended lie (acting), and Intimidation is threatening.
>>
>>48580941
Monk x/Rogue thief 3

Use the bonus action use item feature to put on a costume.
>>
>>48582862
I think they could've just made up features like they did for Arcana cleric, and allow you to choose a domain to get the CD and domain spells. But that's too much work I guess.
>>
>>48582318
>>48582343
Note that it says "next spell cast", with no time limit. You could theoretically save them up for a few days and then hit someone with a +10 hold person.
>>
>>48582864
>>48582872
>>48582884
Sorry guys it has been a long time since I played any DnD I just like reading the books and thinking of character ideas.
Is Knowledge Law a thing?
>>
>>48582899
no DM on the planet is going to let you do that
>>
>>48582899
>You could theoretically save them up for a few days
Yeah but then you wouldn't be able to cast any spells for those few days.
>>
Any ideas for combinations with theurge wizard/regular cleric? Being able to combine two domains could lead to some fun.
>>
>>48582942
Just make a simulacra before it, and have him cast your spells.

Alternatively, doesn't that feature recharge on a short rest anyway? Make that few days a few hours.
>>
>>48582911
No. Some DMs would have you roll History for that check but it's up to them. All of the relevant skills are on 174 of the PHB. Otherwise, you would just roll the relevant Ability modifier. Knowledge checks are Int checks. So if you had Int 15 You'd roll a d20+2. If the DM thinks you're more likely to know about that (i.e. if you're a Lawful Paladin or have a relevant background i.e. Noble) he might reduce the DC.
>>
>>48582372
Monks are muscle wizards man. It's right there int the PHB page introduction.
>>
>>48582372
>effective martial arts in history
No, that'd be wrestling.
>>
>>48582993
I said one of. I am a grappler IRL so I know. Honestly in DnD it would be Pankration or some analogue to it.
>>
File: Blibdoolpoolp-001-sized.jpg (424KB, 600x728px) Image search: [Google]
Blibdoolpoolp-001-sized.jpg
424KB, 600x728px
Hey Guys, what's the best use of a Doppelganger you've seen ?

Mine would be passing itself off for Blibdoolpoolp, taking command of KuoToas to capture the local noble (who's pretty succesful at the moment) and morph into him.
I'm afraid that's a bit short. Any thoughts/ideas ?
>>
What would Mechanus inspired class options feature? I've been reading up on Modrons and Mechanus, and have been completely infatuated with the setting. I'm think Warlock Patron: Primus, Mechanus Sorcerer, or Cleric domain Law or something
>>
>>48583032
A guy was being hunted by several dopplegangers. But these dopples had no contact and hunted each other too...
Guy's name was Roger Muirebe.
>>
>>48583032
Converted and ran Dread Pirate Braxis from 4e. That was pretty fun.
>>
So I thought up some things.

Buffing out some classes by granting them fighting style:

Rogues at lvl 3
Monks at lvl 2
Blade pact warlocks at lvl 3
Valour/Sword bards at lvl 5 or 6

Aaand here's some new fighting styles:

Unarmed - grants 1d4 unarmed strikes +either Str or Dex mod and a scaling bonus to hit (scales with character level : +1 from lvl 1-5, +2 from lvl 6-11, +3 from lvl 12-16, +4 from lvl 17-20)

Throwing mastery:

No disadvantage in melee range, +1 to hit and extends effective range to long range + you can draw up to 2 new throwing weapons as a bonus action.
>>
File: Owlbear Run image.jpg (236KB, 577x439px) Image search: [Google]
Owlbear Run image.jpg
236KB, 577x439px
i want to run this adventure for 2 of my players this week end. the rest will be off for the week end and i need something not related to the main adventure. Anyone had any experience with Owlbear Run ?
>>
>>48583089
none of those classes really need buffs except bladelocks (could give them fighting styles as invocations) and wot4e monks (giving them a fighting style doesn't make sense), and giving a fighting style to a martial class is a huge buff. ranged rogues with the archery fighting style (for free, no need to MC into fighter) would be very strong

throwing mastery should be a feat (equivalent to crossbow mastery), not a fighting style.

could also create a feat that grants one fighting style, then any class can pick up a fighting style at the cost of an ASI
>>
>>48583087
>Dread Pirate Braxis
That does sound pretty helpful, thanks!
>>
Is there somewhere to find a catalog of all DnD books? I want to find out which ones I have and dont have.
>>
Do any of you have recommendations for Eberron campaign modules? Either homebrew, or previous edition ones.
>>
>>48583089
Throwing disadvantage in melee range should be removed period. It makes zero sense. Everything else you said is just trash. If you're going to buff out classes you need to buff monsters as well, otherwise you're fucking CR. ESPECIALLY the throwing mastery. Throwing is big once you hit level 3 or 4 just using the core.
>>
>>48583290
There are only 3 core books and 1 "splat" if you call a setting book a splat. You don't need a list for that senpai
>>
>>48583290
Trove mega in the OP.
>>
>>48583312
I mean ALL DnD books not just 5th edition but I guess I can track down those 4 for now
>>
>>48580534
>"What's the Most Intense Encounter You've Been In?"

As Forever DM, I've never been in an encounter, but the most intense one that played out happened last session; the PC's were breaking into a church in order to grab a dead body that their boss needed to unravel a potential conspiracy, and after some very shambolic door-smashing and poor attempts at subterfuge were promptly found by the local priest (a powerful cleric) and an Arcwarden (powerful magic police) who up until that point were in a completely opposite part of the building and weren't even aware of them until they insisted on keeping on making noise within earshot.

So after half of them got arrested and the other half get cornered, the Monk decides to use his trump card; in a previous visit to the Feywild, he was given a couple of sticks along with the ranger by a Gnome they met there to be used if they were to encounter any particular creatures similar to that they met while over there; break the red to go to him, the blue for him to come to them.

The Monk broke the blue one.

One minute later, a Balor is fighting a torrent of earth elementals in a city turned to a jungle, chunks of meteor falling everywhere as the Monk is screaming Infernal in stolen robes, the Fighter screaming behind his shield in a corner, the Warlock wrestling with his own sanity in a hall of mirrors and the Paladin and Ranger stabbing dead people's eyes and getting cut up by lasers.

So yeah. Things escalated.
>>
>>48583293
I've heard Shadows of the Last War is pretty good.

The beginner adventure in the 4e Eberron book is also okay, and easy to expand from.

Daily reminder that 4e fits Eberron a lot more.
>>
>>48583337
>doin stuff with the Feywild

I like you.
>>
>>48583360

Feywild's fun anon. Very liberating, I found.
>>
>>48580941
Dip into Bladesinger wizard, if your DM allows it.
As they straight up have a HENSHIN action that increases AC and movement speed for ten minutes
>>
Do we have stats for everyone's least favorite beholder stand-in, the Gibbering Orb?
>>
>>48583373
Can you go into a bit more details of what you did in the Feywild? Been wanting to throw that for a while now but i'm scared it's going to be a LOT of work
>>
>>48583677
Feywild is kinda like Alice in Wonderland. You need to think from the perspective of the creatures that live there. A slight against them is not necessarily apparent to the party, or a slight against the party may not be apparent to the creatures that are responsible.

For simple examples, if a Fighter uses a mount, centaurs may be immediately pissed and even hostile. If you start a campfire in a forest clearing (or clear a forest), Treants will show up pissed. If you scale a mountain with picks, a Stone Giant gets up from its nap wondering why you just attacked it. There are also many trickster creatures living there who may attempt to deceive or steal to have fun.

The only creatures that should be "easy" to interact with there are High Elves.
>>
>>48583875
These are good but I'm a bit at a loss as to what would be thematically very specific to the Feywild. Surely there are other aspects than "everyone's a susceptible asshole", right?

I'm always reading that every GM got a jolly good time out of their Feywild sessions but I'm very rarely getting details as to what it is that they did that was so awesome.

Thanks, though!
>>
>>48583677

Well, I set it up so that at the end of the first 5-player game we had, it went into two mini-adventures; a 3-player and a 2-player. The 2-Player was the Monk and the Ranger; where that night in their dreams they were visited by a driad who they previously aided who invited them to 'The Court of Mirrors' as champions and to partake in the celebrations.

So they turn up to the fey court, give gifts (a pledge of fealty and some bad drum playing) and take their seats- turns out the ceremony is about a Centaur arriving who is essentially the herald for a larger group of them coming through in a few months, and the gathering is to pick champions to accompany her- nominally by combat with her current guardian(s).

Monk proceeds to get their ass handed to them by the Warlock who was currently guarding her, but the festivities are disrupted by the attack of a giant shadow who breaks through the gates and tries to head up the stairs, before being set upon by everyone else.

Anyway, Monk and Ranger aquit themselves well and a third is chosen (a Mermaid Sorceress) and they head on out.

They find a city under the bottom of a leaf, sneak past some venomous strangling thorns, walk through a mushroom circle that teleports them to some ancient Tiefling ruins (and almost gets the Ranger murdered by a Shadow), sleep in a cave (where the ranger gets spirit-creatures nesting in his eyes that will blind him), go through an abandoned goblin village that turns out to be full of goblin zombies (bar one) and go to a Nymph's pool where they're attacked by a troll and surrounded by flowers that make them dance (whereapon at the end the Rangers gets his eyes lanced by Sprite paladins to cure him of his spirit-eyes), find a grove of giant trees overrung by blights and dive into the heart of one where another giant shadow is festering guarded by another Monk, who (after some fantastic RP) lost the will to put up too much of a fight, steals the Monk's weapon and 'ports away.

(cont.)
>>
>>48584078

After that, they get to the next court, insult the Archfey there so one gets grasshopper legs and then insult the people they're representing by asking for something selfish, then get 'ported to a bunch of floating islands with crystals in them and have to feed antlered rabbits to crystal scorpions and ride them to the enemy team's island, where death makes you shatter into pieces ad respawn in a nearby crystal and falling off the island makes you fall out of the sky back onto the field- in the end winning by convincing a scorpion to leap off the side then fly-push them into the target on the enemy island.

They win, the Archfey grants the Monk's wish to have his old legs back but better (by giving him an extra 1ft. of movement) and they wake up back where they were, apparently only 10/12 hours or so having passed when they were in the Feywild for a month.

...So really, you can do anything you want. The best part for me was describing all the outlandish scenery and implausible but beautiful things there- and how dangerous everything was. It was actually hard having to skip over things, as it's a world where you can have an adventure every 100 feet or so. I just briefly touched on negotiating with plants and trying to rouse a sleeping lake back into the air to fly away off a traditional pathway and the like.

So yeah, just go crazy and have fun with it.
>>
>>48584030
The fun comes from the unpredictability and magical nature of the area. That fuels the creative juices of DMs and makes it easy for them to get creative with plot hooks and NPCs.

>>48584078
>>48584135
See? It's seriously just Alice in Wonderland goofy mescaline trip hullabaloo. It's supposed to be that.
>>
>>48584176

Yeah, what makes it good is that it's 'Do whatever the hell you want that you could never do otherwise'.

You think I'm going to be able to do that scorpion think in the Material Plane without having to do some serious explaining and set up? Feywild is where you can take things easy for a bit and just throw all your fun out withou care for a 'how'.
>>
>>48584078
>>48584135
>>48584176
>>48584213
OK this is amazing. Thanks a bunch for taking the time to write this, it gave me more ideas and inspiration than reading through the whole Heroes of the Feywild setting book.
Your players are lucky to have you.

They must fucking hate the Feywild though.
>>
>>48584247
>They must fucking hate the Feywild though.

Oh yeah.

'Can you make any characters that aren't assholes?' They said.

Ho ho ho. How I laughed.
>>
So, this new UA.

>astral sequestration
It says you can use 'any option you could use during a rest', but does that mean you can cast spells like bless during that rest? It seems a little bit ambiguous. Too ambiguous, for something a spellcaster is pretty much gauranteed to do if they were on the verge of a fight.

>cleric/paladin multiclass
Cannot use multiple channel divinities
>cleric/theurgist wizard multiclass
Technically you have 'channel divinity' and 'channel arcana', which are different features.

>arcane initiate
It never tells you those cleric spells become WIZARD spells for you, so do you cast them using wis?
If you get the level 17 arcane mastery, it says those wizard spells are now cleric spells. So they're now wis?
Also, as someone was saying earlier, 'you can have wish on your domain list at level 14'. You can learn it if you have spell slots. Technically, doesn't this mean you can multiclass caster3/wizard14 and learn it?
Even if you're not a high enough level to know wish, it says 'they are always prepared'. As long as you have the spell slots, you can cast it.

>nature theurgist
Same problem again. You've learning a cleric ability to learn a druid cantrip, so do you cast it as a druid? Wis again?
>>
>>48580568
> Arcane High Priest
How does this make any sense? God just like you more than their Cleric (who devoted their life to the god) because you read books??
>>
>>48583458
> ten minute
I thought it was only one minute??
>>
>>48584494
It is one minute, 10 rounds in combat. Hence the confusion.
>>
>>48584481
The god who has theurges wouldn't have traditional clerics. Or rather, his clerics would be wizard classed.
>>
>>48580534
I suppose this is small fry stuff compared to most here, but I almost killed my sister's first character during the second encounter. They were fighting a wraith and it did its touch attack, dealing 11 damage to her 8 HP. She made her saving throw to avoid losing her constitution, which would have immediately killed her. But I didn't notice til a little later that 1 more point of damage would also have killed her. That felt pretty intense.
>>
File: 1460524693403.jpg (79KB, 562x421px) Image search: [Google]
1460524693403.jpg
79KB, 562x421px
>>48584577
fighting creatures that reduce your hit point maximum at level 1
All I know is death.
>>
>>48580534
>I should have known that a lance made out of candy cane would serve me naught.
>>
>>48584030
>>48583677
>>48583360

The most recent 2~3 episodes of Critical Role take place in the Feywild if you want a glimpse of how one (very talented, and descriptive) DM goes about it.
>>
>>48584641
I realised what I'd done a little too late, luckily she got through it all fine. I was running the Death House mini adventure in the Curse of Strahd book, which is why the wraith was there. I guess I didn't do quite enough reading ahead.
>>
>>48584657
dick suckin.

The Feywild was a bigger deal in 4e as well so if you search for how DMs dealt with it then you can find some more ideas.
>>
Hey, does anyone have stats for a Giant Leech?
>>
>>48584722
Why so salty though. With no effort on my part, I was able to get a good glimpse of the Feywild having never seen or read anything about it aside from what's in the 5e DMG.
>>
So, anyone got any ideas, hopes or expectations for the new races in Volo's Guide to Monsters? We know of 6 races we're getting so far, but anyone got any others they really want to see?

For the curious, those six races are:
* Orc, Goblin, Firbolg: Revealed in the product summary for Volo's Guide.
* Aasimar: Revealed on Reddit.
* Catfolk: Revealed on Twitter, but we don't know what "sort" of catfolk we're getting - there's tabaxi and wemics (lion-centaurs, essentially) as "traditional" Faerunian catfolk, after all.
* Tritons: The podcast where they talk about Storm King's Thunder.

Personally, I want to see:
* Kobolds - because they're, like, one of the most popular monstrous races besides orcs/goblins.
* Gnolls - because I think they could really make for an interesting race if they weren't pigeonholed into "demon-worshipping lazy cannibal slavers" all the time.
* Saurials - simply because they're an esoteric FR race and, really, it's a race of dinosaurs; you have to be *trying* to cock that up.
* Aranea - because I think they put the Isle of Dread in Faerun at some point and because "intelligent, magically adept spider-were" is a really unusual racial archetype.
* Tannaruk and Fey'ri - because we got Tiefling variants already, so why not go the whole hog and give us the FR-native Orc & Elf versions of tieflings too?
>>
My GM is letting me start at level 5 with 750 gold, and letting me buy a magic weapon within that price range, but i dont see any true prices for items, just a general range, so i figure I'll pay 500 for an item. What would be a good uncommon item for a favored soul sorcerer? I was thinking maybe cloak of protection or wand of war +1 but im not sure if there is better.
>>
>>48584524
As far as Forgotten Realms go, there is a whopping ONE magic/knowledge/wizard-y deity that even approaches favoring Wizards over Clerics in their church: Azuth, the guy whose title is literally "Patron of Wizards". That's it. One god. But as far as his actual operation goes, he doesn't do a whole heck of a lot just for Wizards. The church's primary concern is teaching people magic (however that is accomplished) and ensuring that magical items and spells are not unique; that is, that more than one person knows how to cast / craft them, so in case one caster dies or the one artifact examplar is broken, that magic isn't lost forever. He's actually more concerned with spells, period, than a particular means of casting them (wizardry). Within his church, Wizards are still outnumbered by Clerics and specialty priests, but not by as much as the other traditional "magic" deities.

Everyone forgets that divine magic is still magic. Magic deities are concerned with both. There is no "arcane magic only, fuckers" deity. There's no God in standard D&D who's gonna be presented with a faithful Wizard and a scholarly Cleric and say "yeah, the wizard gets the promotion." Elminster is an exception because he's a fucking Mary Sue.
>>
>>48584944
Kobolds should be erased from history
>>
>>48584944
I have a homebrew setting that has an area literally called the Animal Kingdom.....and is populated by failed Elven experiments with nature which are basically anthromorphised animals.

>Catfolk
Which I'm excited about, and I would love to see WOTC's take on these others:

> Rhino People
> Elephant Men
> Gorillamen
> Dogmen
>>
>>48584952
Flat numerical bonuses are generally the best, mechanically. But they are bland.

If your party isn't full of compulsive minmaxers, consider getting something flavorful that you can get some mileage from out of combat, like a Broom of Flying or a Decanter of Endless Water.

Otherwise, +1 bonuses are just fine.
>>
>>48581790
I guess they moved that to august?
>>
>>48581790
It's in the opening paragraphs, before they get to the features.
>This design is a personal favorite of mine, as it's always been something of a pet peeve that a god of magic would primarily have clerics rather than wizards as followers.
Someone tell him that divine magic is still magic. Everything deities do is magic, in fact.
>>
I really like the new Warlock Pact that's in the UA, but how many spells does the warlock have that he could cast in Arcane Refuge?
>>
>>48584975
>Flip open PHB to 295, Dragonlance Deities
>Solinari, god of good magic; LG; no clerics
>>
File: 1466365846681.jpg (116KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1466365846681.jpg
116KB, 1280x720px
>>48585187
>Dragonlance
>>
>>48585132
Skimming through the list, and disregarding Concentration spells:
>Blade Ward (finally a reason to cast this fucking spell?)
>Armor of Agathya
>Comprehend Languages
>Mirror Image
>Dispel Magic/Remove Curse on self
>Tongues
>Dimension Door (of note, Misty Step, as a bonus action spell, does not qualify)
>Fire Shield
>No one cares about higher level spells
Summarily, there are a decent few, but not that many of them will see much use. At least Armor of Agathya and Mirror Image are decent pre-combat buffs, and Blade Ward might actually see use now.
>>
>>48582453
You'd only get the one casting in that case. You need to have the relevant spellcasting feature to use normal slots for it.
>>
Seriously, there are more Gods of Magic in D&D than a scrub like me can bother to remember. Just off the top of my head I can name Azuth, Mystara, Boccob, Vecna, Wee Jas, Solinari, Nuitari and Lunitari, and Eberron's "The Shadow".

So, yeah, I think there's plenty of room for Arcana Clerics, Favored Souls and Theurgists. Especially in high fantasy-based settings - I've got a post-apocalyptic high fantasy setting where the basic lore is that divine magic in the traditional sense never really existed (society grew up around sorcery and then wizardry, so gods were never really necessary), but I can easily spin Theurgists in as the closest thing the setting has to clerics, as they get their powers by studying the most fundamental "elements" of magic and extraplanar beings (ala Warlock Patrons) who resonate with those elements.
>>
>>48585288
Wasn't there a response from Crawford a while back that said Magic Initiate lets you learn the spell proper, in addition to giving you the first level slot to cast it with? Or am I misremembering things?
>>
File: 1449993315900.png (223KB, 500x707px) Image search: [Google]
1449993315900.png
223KB, 500x707px
Taking a crack at a Theurge revision so that it's actually somewhat balanced and isn't a better Cleric than Clerics.
>Divine Inspiration
When you select this tradition at 2nd level, pick a divine domain from your chosen deity's list of domains.
>Arcane Initiate
Beginning when you select this tradition at 2nd level, whenever you gain a wizard level, you can choose to replace one of the wizard spells you add to your spellbook with a cleric domain spell for your chosen domain, which is considered a wizard spell for you. The spell must be of a level for which you have spell slots.
Other wizards cannot copy cleric spells from your spellbook, nor are the cleric spells you learn eligible for the Spell Mastery or Signature Spells features, unless they also appear on the wizard spell list.
>Theurgic Savant
Beginning when you select this school at 2nd level, the gold and time you must spend to copy a spell that is on both the cleric and wizard spell lists is halved.
>Channel Arcana
At 6th level, you gain the ability to channel arcane energy directly from your deity, using that energy to fuel magical effects. You start with two such effects: Divine Arcana and the Channel Divinity option granted at 2nd level by your chosen domain. You employ that Channel Divinity option by using your Channel Arcana ability, substituting a holy symbol for an arcane focus if necessary.
When you use your Channel Arcana, you choose which effect to create. You must then finish a short or long rest to use your Channel Arcana again.
Some Channel Arcana effects require saving throws. When you use such an effect, the save DC equals your wizard spell save DC.
If a domain feature you gain grants further uses for Channel Divinity, you can employ it by using your Channel Arcana ability.
When multiclassing, this feature is considered Channel Divinity and has the same limitations.

(1/x)
>>
Can someone clarify the Vampire's charm effect for me?

It says in regards to breaking free of the effect that one may "take a bonus action to end the effect".

Does this mean that every turn someone who is Charmed by the Vampire can attempt to roll a Wisdom Save to free themselves despite the fact it says they are Charmed for a 24 hour period?
>>
>>48584952
Why a magic weapon?

Sorcerers are kind of less needy of a weapon of all things, that's a little cruel. Then again, I think there are wands that give you +1 to casting.

The prices are unsteady because DMs aren't really supposed to do that. The costs are guidelines for creating magical items and iwll not always make sense. (I don't get why 'get 19 in a stat' is an uncommon item, not to mention plate armour +1 is technically 500gp if you follow those guidelines which is 3x cheaper than regular plate)

What the DM is expected to do normally is, if starting a character at level 5, grant 'any magical item of certain rarity' or something like that, and normally you won't be trading gold in for items against a table, and magic shops will set their own prices on things.

Cloak of protection is pretty neat, by the way.
>>
>>48585397
I gifted the Sorc in my group a Pearl of Power.
>>
>>48584952
Winged Boots, anon. Thank me later.
>>
>>48585377
Holy shit you're actually retarded.
The vampire himself can end the effect on a bonus action.

If identifying the subject of a sentence is such trouble for you, kill yourself.
>>
>>48585377
Means the vampire can end the effect if they want to as a bonus action.
>>
>>48585443
fuck off faggot go hang yourself reptilian
>>
>>48585377
What.
>the effect lasts 24 hours or until the vampire is destroyed, is on a different plane of existence than the target, or takes a bonus action to end the effect.
>>
>>48585432
Sure, he could save all those spell slots he would otherwise spend on Fly.

Or, he could conjure 2 gallons of mayonnaise every day.
>>
>>48585372
>Channel Arcana: Divine Arcana
As a bonus action, you speak a prayer to control the flow of magic around you. The next spell you cast gains a +2 bonus to its attack roll or saving throw DC, as appropriate.
>Arcane Acolyte
At 10th level, you gain either your chosen domain's 1st or 6th level benefits. However, you do not gain any weapon or armor proficiencies from your domain.
>Master Theurgist
...I've yet to brainstorm anything good for this, besides adding the "If you have added all of your chosen domain's spells to your spellbook, you can opt to add any spell from the cleric list instead, following the same limitations as those granted by Arcane Initiate." bit here.

(2/2)
>>
>>48585330
He said you get it if you actually have levels in the class.
>>
Could you trap or otherwise hold a troll such that you continuously harvest their troll-flesh for eating while allowing enough time for them to regenerate? Like a cage that was continuously heated over a small fire?

What if you just did this for years in a row? Would they suffer emotional distress?
>>
>>48585564
You're right; I went and looked it up a few minutes ago. My bad.
>>
>>48585488
Sold! Who wouldnt want mayo, or better yet, hot sauce. Makes those halflings delicious.
>>
>>48585601
Hot sauce isn't a default option for an Alchemy Jug (unless 'Acid' or 'Basic poison' constitute hot sauce for your character), but I'm sure you could easily have a talk with your DM about it.
>>
>>48585595
I wouldn't think troll flesh to be all that palatable.
>>
>>48585595
You could, but why? Troll flesh is disguisting and it's not an option for gaining food because you'd actually have to provide food to keep the troll from starving, conservation of mass and so on.
>>
>>48585123
>Someone tell him that divine magic is still magic. Everything deities do is magic, in fact.
You're an idiot. It's a different kind of magic. A god of magic is obviously a god of specifically arcane magic. There's no such thing a god of divine magic. A god of magic is a god of wizards, of wizardry. So yeah, it makes far more sense for a priest of a god of magic to be a wizard, because why the fuck would the chosen prophet of a god of wizards be someone who isn't a wizard.
>>
Multiclassing as an Ancients Paladin/Archfey Warlock, currently 3/2. If I put my next level in Warlock, which pact boon should I take? Was thinking either Tome or Blade, though for Tome I don't know what spells I'd take (Suppose I could take Shalleleigh now that my charisma and strength mods aren't the same anymore, but...), and while I could go Blade for my second attack that'd probably be all I get out of it since I've got a Halberd/Pike/Warhammer all at +2 thanks to getting god damn rich from a Deck of Many Things.
>>
File: too long didn't fucking read.jpg (120KB, 582x536px) Image search: [Google]
too long didn't fucking read.jpg
120KB, 582x536px
My group of new players is going to be meeting soon to pick up where we left off in the starter LMoP adventure. It's been at least four months!

I'm a dogshit writer but I'm doing my best to stitch together a summary of the campaign so far. Though man... it's so goddamn long. This is no longer read-along text, it's a novel. I'm posting this here so I can look at it during my lunch-break later today to condense or revise it somehow.

Also "Moe" is a dwarven brother I made up so that the group could have enough players at first. I arranged his disappearance because we ended up getting a healthy sized group later anyway and I didn't want to control a character AND help keep track of them all while DMing.
>>
>>48585870
Blade is pointless if you're planning on taking Paladin (or any other Extra Attack class) up to 5; otherwise, go ahead. I'd expect you're planning to go at least Paladin 7 for the aura, though.

Tome is great; you can cherry pick Minor Illusion and Guidance and what have you.

Chain is also pretty good if you like being a tricksy bastard, though bear in mind that if you're not planning on getting the Chain-specific familiars, you're probably better off going Tome and grabbing the Invocation.
>>
Anyone else play characters that hate/dislike/don't understand magic? I have a half Orc fighter that grew up in the gladiatorial arena in a poor city, magic was not common, so he didn't even see it till he got out really. Up until the last session, where we are level 5, he just assumed everyone was like a sorcerer, born with magic. Wizard, warlock, cleric, Druid, paladin, all of them were basically the same thing just the people did seperate things.

What do you guys play?
>>
>>48586303
I was in an Ars Magica game years ago and my DM would make anyone not familiar with magic (pretty much everyone) freak the fuck out when magic was used. I don't remember if that was instructed in the book but it was hilarious.
>>
/5eg/

What are the rules on using a sword in one hand and a hand crossbow in the other?

I'm not fussed on reloading, I'm just wondering about the use and firing
>>
>>48586550
Disregarding the reloading rules as you've requested, they function as two weapons, each held in one hand, normally would. You can attack with one or the other, but not both (unless an ability states you can; two weapon fighting does not work in this circumstance because the hand crossbow is a ranged weapon). And you, of course, count as not having any hands free for abilities that require one.
>>
>>48586550
>>48586593
To add to this anon, the crossbow mastery feat allows you to fire a hand cross bow in your hand as a bonus action. Probably allowing you to use as you intended.
>>
>>48582476

is this a picture of a bust healer girl with no lower legs or feet
>>
I'm building my next campaign and the main enemies are mercenaries gone rogue. The thing is, this guys are not bad people, but they need to pillage because of brutal necessity, without hurting people if possible. How would you run this?
>>
I already ahve Oblivion, skyrim, banner saga2, poe and that dnd album, does someoen have links to good rpg soundtracks? Also some platemail game stuff? thx
>>
>>48585372

honestly i think i'd just let them have their cleric spells as signature spell (which isn't that great to begin with) and spell mastery.
>>
>>48586757
Signature Spells wouldn't be too bad, but Spell Mastery for infinite Cure Wounds/Healing Word is not acceptable.
>>
>>48586748
Badly, most likely.

Apart from that, a band which wants to avoid hurting people would probably just demand a tithe from nearby villages in return for not pillaging the fuck out of them. I imagine they might even use their mercenary experience to afford some measure of protection to any town in need.

However, perhaps one town got too uppity, perhaps they got too drunk one day, perhaps one of the old leader's lieutenants got greedy and decided to seize power - the result, regardless, is that the status quo has been shifted, and the band has been forced to be rather more violent - against most if not all of their wills - as of late. And as they try to salvage the situation, they inadvertently cause things to move from bad to worse.

Which is where the PCs come in.
>>
Hello /5eg/, pitched my last homebrew to you guys(Knight of Honor) and got a lot of help. So here I come with another idea I've written down. Would appreciate criticisms and opinions/suggestions. Please note this is the FIRST rough draft with zero changes since I just finished. So it will most likely be highly unbalanced and perhaps even just straight garbage. Be gentle.
>>
>>48586748
They are probably trying to pillage as little as possible, so they go for people who have money. Highway robberies on carriages, attacks on large estates or places of business. Very few deaths lots of injury, and no destruction of property like setting fire to their marks.

Basically it's just business, nothing personal.
>>
>>48580702
Pugilist, it's in the DM's Guild and was featured in Dragon+.
>>
can i get some feedback on my brew? Been altering it per anon's suggestions for the past few weeks. Finally have something updated. this is version 1.8, using a hybrid of the warlocks casting progression with spell points. I have had some suggestions to turn the class into something closely resembling the mystic with its own custom spell point cost, and that change may be in the works, but I wanted to hear from you guys first.

Thoughts?
>>
>>48586781

Why? The only problem with that is full healing after every fight, I guess, but in a fight itself it's kind of a waste of your action.

Even out of a fight full healing a full group of people up to 200 HP from ~50 would take forever since you're only getting a max of 8~12 healing every 6 seconds.
>>
>>48586781
I would normally agree with you but champions get fast healing and shit at end game too, so it probably doesn't matter at all.

Subclass is balanced right now since everything you do with your subclass keys off WIS and makes wizards more MAD at the cost of versatility (which is probably just going to be used on healing for people that aren't the wizard anyway)
>>
>>48580702
>>
>>48586887
Moxie points regen mechanism and Brace Up combo make for an unkillable character.
Good job whoever wrote this shit.
>>
>>48586862
>>48586872
Even if it is that late in the game, being able to heal 11+ as an action or 7+ as a bonus is massive at will. It should cost a resource, even if wizards have a lot of resources available at that level.
>>
>>48586857
Does it work like this?
>>48582530

>>48586887
Holy shit this is incredible what book is this from?
>Have to choose between a boxer and a Catch Wrestler
Why?
>>
>>48586984
It's DMs Guild (fanmade)
>>
How should I go about running Tomb of Horrors for my players? I'm reading the 4e redo and it seems decent, but is there better / already 5e translated work ?
>>
>>48587041
I hope I can get a dm to use it. I guess I should make a DMs Guild folder. Its for 5th edition right? Got any more cool stuff like this?
>>
>>48586939

7 HP is nothing at high levels. It's honestly not as strong as you're thinking and it means you can't get some of the cooler Cleric Spells as At Wills either, which is kind of lame.

Honestly, I doubt 7 HP as a bonus action is stronger than +5 AC every turn forever or resistance to an element at will forever except for out of combat.

11 HP for an action isn't worth using.
>>
File: cmon bud.jpg (21KB, 241x249px) Image search: [Google]
cmon bud.jpg
21KB, 241x249px
>>48586984
>Holy shit this is incredible

> When an enemy creature deals damage to you that causes you to lose hit points equal to half your level or higher (not temporary hit points) you gain 1 moxie point.
> For 1 moxie point and as bonus action, you gain 1d6+2+3 temporary hit points

That's not incredible, that's fucking retarded
>>
>>48587097
>Not understanding the concept of heart and recovering from being rocked.
It's like you never saw a professional fight before.
Do yourself a favor and watch Frankie Edgar vs Gray Maynard 2 and 3. And Anderson Silva vs Micheal Bisping.
>>
File: 1466884409984.jpg (58KB, 525x503px) Image search: [Google]
1466884409984.jpg
58KB, 525x503px
>>48586984
>Holy shit this is incredible what book is this from?
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>48587077
I didn't post it but I think someone's started a collection of DM guild stuff in these threads recently. Maybe someone has the link, I forget if it's in the OP
It's not quality controlled though so some of it is shit. Other people might know what's good
>>
File: sangsu-jeong-3.jpg (79KB, 450x916px) Image search: [Google]
sangsu-jeong-3.jpg
79KB, 450x916px
>>48587118
no i agree with this anon >>48587097
that pugilist class is an okay start, but its really unbalanced and has a lot of half assed ideas that aren't well implemented
>>
>>48587118
What the fuck are you even talking about.
The class is mechanically broken and makes for an unkillable character, everybody praises the fuck out of this homebrew although it's core mechanic is garbage (INFINITE RESOURCE)

You're just as bad as the weeaboos wanting their own little samurai class and wanting it to be speciul because one time you touched a katana and now you think you're some kind of expert.
>>
Looking to make an offensively used Blink spell (3rd level transmutation).

How to make it balanced?
> 3rd level
> Force target to make a Con save or be shunted to ethereal plane for 1 round
> When they return, they take Xd6 damage (psychic?)
> How about if it continues for up to 1 minute (concentration by caster), and they get a Con saving throw every round?
>>
>>48587118
Healing from taking damage makes no fucking sense. Just reduce the damage and keep it simple. And what happens when you lose all standard hit points and the encounter ends? Save or fucking die. Also, those guys weren't getting their guts cut out by a fucking halberd.
>>
>>48587275
> How about if it continues for up to 1 minute (concentration by caster), and they get a Con saving throw every round?
too much for third level.
banishment does that with no damage and its 4th level. banishing smite does that with damage and its 5th level and a melee attack and a paladin 5th level spell not a caster 5th level spell.
>>
>>48586939
Yeah no, you do realize that Shield is a level 1 Wizard spell that only takes a reaction to cast right? I don't think many powergamers would ever choose anything over shield for the their level 1 spell mastery.

For starters its actually relevant at level 18 still(unlike getting 1d4/1d8+WIS, since these don't count as cleric spells, not wizard), second off if you use one of those spells you can't do anything else relevant except for casting a cantrip, which is a pretty fucking weak choice at level 18 (since you can't cast a bonus action and action non-cantrip spell in the same round). Reaction spells are not limited by this.

Its fine because its weaker than everything the wizard already has, and for out of combat healing you could always visit your personally crafted Demiplane and rest for as long as you want, getting back HP AND spellsots without having any time pass on the material plane.

There is an argument to be made about making wizards even more versatile being a bad thing, but transmuters can already raise the dead and it would have only taken a 1 level dip in cleric to get the other healing spells anyway, so it doesn't add a whole lot to their repertoire.
>>
>>48587290
I'm on your side and you're not making any fucking sense.
> Healing from taking damage makes no fucking sense.
That's not what's going on here.

> And what happens when you lose all standard hit points and the encounter ends? Save or fucking die.
What the fuck are you even talking about

Do you even know what temporary hit points are holy dicks from hell /5eg/ is absolu-fuckin-retarded tonight. Between the guy that can't even understand basic sentence structure and you guys, this is insane.
>>
>>48587118
>recovering from being rocked
>ten damage at level 20 when you have shitloads of HP is "being rocked"
No you self-shilling piece of shit, it's just you making a super hard to kill class
>>
>>48585187
>As far as Forgotten Realms go,

>Dragonlance
>'standard' D&D at any point past the 90s
>>
>>48587275
Easy way to balance that is to make it not continue (since its not really a "blink" if they leave the material plane for more than a minute anyway, and if its just during their turns it doesn't matter either because they can ready actions during the stay in the etheral)

So something like...
Target ceases to exist until the end of your(the casters) next turn and takes 8d6 psychic damage. A successful save leaves them on this plane and they only take half damage.

Because its not quite balanced, just like this anon >>48587305
said.
>>
>>48585758
So I'm a Wizard of this God of Non-Divine, Arcane-Only Magic who has ascended the ranks in his church and somehow avoided being slapped with the duties of a Priest or Cleric. In return for my devotion and effort on this god's behalf, advancing their cause, I am righteously rewarded with... what? A nice house? Some magical artifacts every now and then? Occasionally God comes down and bitchslaps one of my enemies? How come all these other Clerics are being DIVINELY EMPOWERED by their chosen deity to shoot fire out of their eyeballs without any sort of formal training or understanding of the science of magic like me.

And that's not even to say that a proper Cleric can't have Wizardly knowledge. Nothing precludes a non-Wizard from studying the same tomes and come to the same conclusions about the nature of magic and how it can be shaped but otherwise being unable or unwilling to actually cast anything through that means.

And you're conflating the God of Wizards (Azuth), who is rightfully more the God of Spells, with the actual God of Magic, Mystra/Mystryl/Midnight/whateverthefuck, who has never been purely Arcane. She oversees the FUCKING WEAVE, which is the interface by which both Divine and Arcane casters manipulate pre-existing magical energy in such a way that they don't accidentally blow their faces off.
>>
>>48587305

> 3rd level
> 1 action
> 30 feet
> Target makes Con save or is pushed to Ethereal Plane for 1 round and is Incapacitated.
> Return and take 3d6 psychic damage
>>
>>48587535
Because cleric spend their entire lives into learning the rites and devotions of their god - much as you have done, save that their devotions involve nurturing the land, or healing the sick, or what have you. Their gods provide them the means with which to fulfill Their wills.

Your god wills you perhaps to unravel the secrets of the arcane, or to bend it to your will. Whatever the case, you may now cast spells beyond the purview of normal wizards, and gain additional powers akin to those of these clerics you so jealously judge. You HAVE been divinely empowered - but only as much as your god wills.

Now get your head out of your ass and get to fucking work.
>>
>>48587539
that sounds mechanically reasonable but i think you can afford to make it do more damage if you want. i know previously i said your idea was too strong, but 3d6 for third level is hot garbage, even if it incapacitates for one round. the dms guide for a single target 3rd level spell is 5d10 damage, which seems high, but then again if you cast this you ARENT casting fireball, which does 8d6 damage. the dms guide also says if a save would negate the damage, you can increase it by 25%. so that would put us at 6d10 or so, minus however much you rate shunting someone into the ethereal as.
we can discuss numbers all day though, i think what you should ask yourself is who is this spell for, is it for a player that specifically wants it? is it for you to bring to your dm? is it just a spell you think would be cool and want to have in your homebrew/houserule document? and then you can start to answer how powerful it should be.
i can't really comment on what i would be cool with, but i think thats a start.
>>
>>48587085
>7 HP is nothing at high levels

It's enough to get you off the ground as a bonus action. Which is about the only time you should be healing in combat anyway (short of being _just_ able to give an extra turn to someone).

Then again, a level 1 spell wouldn't have mattered much anyway, so, eh.
>>
>>48582746
Not him, but it's much harder to translate from moonspeak to English and vice veraa since Japanese is so vastly different from pretty much every western language.
>>
>>48587737

>get off the ground

Until something looks at you again I guess. It also means you're not casting your more powerful spells that'll actually end the encounter, and it means you don't have at will +5 AC which will probably "heal" you more than a lot more than the other one over the course of a fight.
>>
Is sorcerer and warlock still a good mix at early levels?

Im starting at level 5 or 6, and am in mainly a shoot first, forget the questions later and go do it again, all for the loot and xp. So im trying to make a decent character to join them in their adventures. I loved 3.5 sorcs, and want to try to make a new one, i recall someone saying to multiclass with Warlock and im wondering if thats the real way to go.
>>
>>48587807
You are granting an extra turn to someone who would not have gotten a turn otherwise at all, for a bonus action.

He can then use a full turn's worth of actions in exchange for you not using a "big spell".

If he then also draws an attack, you got a lot out of what's an infinite resource anyway.

I don't think it's broken, but it's really quite good.
>>
>>48587875
2 levels of warlock gets you the best damage cantrip in the game (and some other goodie), that you then double with metamagic.

Also, free slots to cannibalize for metamagic. And hex.

It's quite good, in all honesty.
>>
>>48587914

I don't think it's so good that it the Wizard's capstone shouldn't work with their subclass at all.
>>
File: Inspiration1.jpg (3MB, 2048x1158px) Image search: [Google]
Inspiration1.jpg
3MB, 2048x1158px
/tg/ I'm making a homebrew for a martial class

When is it OK not to give the class any damage that bypasses non-magical resistance/immunity?
For instance, they gave it for free to Monks starting at 6th, Paladins get radiant damage for Smites, Rangers get bonus action spells...
But Barbarians, Rogues and Fighters (classes that are considered pretty good in combat) don't.

Should I infer from it that it's not necessary to make a decent class, or is that a design flaw? Should something "compensate" a class for not having anything but physical damage, outside of magical items?
>>
>>48587875
You do have to face the tradeoff of delaying your Sorcerer spell progression by however many levels in Warlock you take. Eldritch Blast is admittedly a terribly good cantrip, and some would say that it's a worthwhile investment.

Still, pure Sorcerer is definitely viable. Simply aim to end encounters before they get going, rather than letting them drag on long enough that you have to start spamming cantrips.
>>
>>48587944
For sure!

I didn't follow the conversation back, I just explained my reasoning for thinking it strong.
>>
/tg/, I've got an issue. Does anyone know how to get Awaken as a Warlock or Wizard? The spell only seems to be on the Bard or Druid lists. Can I multiclass just one level into Bard to get access to the spells and cast them as a Warlock or Wizard, or do I need a commensurate slot available?
>>
>>48587699
The class features are fluffed as being "arcane" in origin. If you're casting clerical spells through non-divine means (or are a cleric casting a wizard spell via the divine), this clearly points to the "stuff" of the spell not being intrinsically divine or arcane, because such shit doesn't exist. A Wizard is doing science to pull his spells out of the Weave, and a Cleric is navigating the complexities of Divine law to get their deity to pull the spell out and send it down, while a Druid is doing much the same thing but with a nebulous "natural world" filling in for a deity.

So the idea that a God of Magic is necessarily a God of Arcane Spellcasting is bullshit. Clerics and Druids occasionally discover new items and spells; Wizards do not have the monopoly on new effects or "studying". If they did, Bards, Warlocks, and the way half of all Sorcs are played wouldn't make any fucking sense, because the first two involve actual fucking teaching/learning and the searching-out of secrets, not just waiting around and believing in yourself so hard that you can rip a Fireball out of your ass. Clerics and Bards can be just as studious as Wizards, despite one of them being non-Arcane, and neither keying off Intelligence. The Gods that specifically favor knowledge dorks and people who agonize over science or the written word also don't care any more about Wizards in their church than the norm.
>>
>>48587960

It's not necessary. The only reasons Monk gets it is so that their unarmed attacks will deal damage to higher tier enemies, so they're not useless later on.

Fighters/Rogues/Barbs/Paladins don't get it because eventually they should just find magic weapons. Monks don't really get magic weapons.
>>
>>48587914
I would argue that proactive damage reduction (for instance, taking enemies out of the game) is generally better than reactive damage reduction (that is, healing). Sure, the option is nice to have, but every turn you're spending healing is a turn your action is not used taking out an enemy, or is used spamming cantrips when you could instead be pulling out the big spells.

So, you have to ask yourself, are your party members so much offensively superior to you that you would spend a round healing them so they can take out enemies, instead of taking them out yourself?
>>
>>48587960
It's not necessary. Those classes can get magical or silvered weapons to bypass resistances.

That said, yes something to compensates would be good. Rogues have sneak attack, barbarians have rage damage and fighters have superiority die/superior crits.
>>
>>48587997
No. Multiclassing as a Bard or Druid would require you to have enough levels in the class to cast it normally, and even then, you'd only be able to cast it with that class's spell slots. Say you've got two level 3 Wizard slots and one level 3 Paladin slot; you could cast Fireball twice, not three times, since you can't shove the Wizard's spell in the Paladin's slot.

If you really need Awaken, ask your DM about some kind of special quest you could go on to learn that shit, or some entity you could bargain with to gain its secrets.
>>
>>48586936
>>48587097
>>48587169
>>48587201
In defense of the pugilist, the bonus action temporary hit points seem pretty necessary, only d8 hit dice, melee, only d6+3 damage. He seems to just be tanky and that's it. And that temporary health only comes when he isn't grappling and punching more, which is what the class is meant to do. Imagine a fighter with 19 AC cause of a shield and protection and taking the dodge action every turn, this temporary health feels similar to that, just a non threatening target.

Besides its not worse than moon Druid in my opinion.
>>
>>48587997

You'd need to learn the spell from leveling up as the class. However once you do that if you progress as a Wizard you'd be able to cast it as many times as your spell slots allow, contrary to what >>48588077
is saying.
>>
>>48588174

Yeah, that argument about needing class spell slots to cast seemed off to me compared to what's in the PHB.

Now I'm puzzled as to why a Bard would need Awaken, but Wizards wouldn't. Who makes the awakened shrubs in their studies?
>>
>>48583163
>giving martial artists the choice to specialize into one fighting style doesn't make sense
KeK

I agree that it should be a feat tho.
The scaling +to hit is big stuff and warrants spending an ASI.

The unarmed damage die should however be pumped up to 1d6 then.

It'd be the go to option for low level unarmed folks while staying relevant at higher levels with the to hit bonus.

The other one needs tweaking tho.

Throwing mastery feat:
Grants +1 to hit with throwing weapons
As a bonus action you can draw two thrown weapons.
No disadvantage in melee range.

The long range crap should be erased.
>>
>>48588028
Ignore this post, I'm tired and can't phrase my points properly.

The point I'm trying to make is that ending encounters before your guys start getting dropped is far superior to being able to cope once your guys start getting dropped.

Therefore, if you want to pick a spell to cast at-will, it should generally be a proactive spell that ends encounters (through buffs, debuffs or pure damage) rather than a reactive healing spell, which will only be useful if you're not doing your existing job well enough.
>>
>>48588195

I think it's because Bards used to learn off the Druid's spell lists so they learn more Druidic styled magic?

Something like that.
>>
>>48588077
>Say you've got two level 3 Wizard slots and one level 3 Paladin slot

That's not how multiclassing casters works. You only get one kinds of slots for casting the spells (you get two kinds of slots for preparing them).
>>
>>48588226
However, you are limited in what spells you can pick to cast at-will, and healing word is pretty good because of the reasons already stated. Most offensive spells you could pick up at that level are outperformed by cantrips (which btw you can use with healing word still, so it's not like you wasted your entire turn; depending on the build, they could actually do okay-ish damage).
>>
>>48587085
>11 HP for an action isn't worth using.
Yeah, it's only ~10% of the average Wizard's health at level 18 and a source of limitless healing whenever the party has time to spare. There's a reason there's no healing cantrips and you have to expend limited hit die to heal during hour-long rests instead of regenerating to full HP if you've got around thirty seconds between fights like this is some kind of MMO.
>>
>>48588368

When you spend your action using Healing Word, you don't do anything else productive on your turn, including moving towards ending the encounter. The only context it's slightly silly in is out of combat healing, but even then I don't know if I'd consider it OP, and you're still not using Shield or another spell that's probably much better overall for your Signature Spell.

It'd probably also take way more than 30 seconds to heal the entire party to full.
>>
>>48587085
>in combat
>organize a tactical retreat
>succeed
>heal everybody to full in only a couple of minutes
>go back in fighting, most creatues would not be able to recover at all in that time

or

>use some sort of spell that prevents enemies from being able to do anything until they're hurt
>heal endlessly, then go back to fighting

or

>fight at a choke point, where although you can't all attack and they can't all attack you can endlessly heal your allies anyway
>>
>>48588430
Healing word is a bonus action
>>
>>48588430
Who cares about ending the encounter quickly? You have unlimited healing! You can take all fucking day if you want and get your party to expend as few resources as possible to end the fight, since fighting defensively all but ensures you can keep them topped up as the bottomless bipedal healing jug and everyone can save their good shit for a fight you DO have to end quickly, one where casting shitty third level spells over and over isn't going to be what you want to do.
>>
>>48588297
Most damage spells would indeed be outperformed, but a Wizard's role isn't generally to deal damage. It's to fuck with enemies.

A well-placed Bless or Bane will likely save your party members rather more than 10 hp worth of trouble. Alternatively, persuading your DM to let you cast Grease on enemy weapons is always hilarious. Command and Tasha's Hideous Laughter are also good ways to render priority targets impotent for a few rounds.

Meanwhile, Healing Word will only be useful if your party is already getting fucked.
>>
>>48588461

Meant Cure Wounds but Healing Word still ties up your action.

>>48588488

Because Healing Word is probably not going to keep up with the damage your enemies will be doing at higher levels. You can't take all day because all you're doing is slowing down your party getting killed and dragging out combat. You'd "heal" more HP if you spent your actions actually ending the encounter.
>>
>>48588237
Yeah. Bards used to be heavily related to Druids, one example being Imp from Soul Music.
>>
>>48588454
For the first, you assume that enemies will not be intelligent enough to prevent your retreat, or else take advantage of your healing time to afford themselves some preparations of their own. Especially at higher levels, enemies may also have access to healing, and won't fall for the same trick twice.

For the second, if there was such a spell, why are you not just using it right at the start of combat instead of only doing so once your party has been wrecked?

I'm not even going to discuss the third, because it's fucking retarded, on the part of the enemies, on the part of your party, and quite possibly on your part as well.
>>
Multiclassing, is it class level or character level that gives the attribute boost? If i was a 3 warlock and 2 druid, effectively being level 5, would I gain the boost? Or only if I was war 4 druid 1?
>>
>>48588660
It is most definitely class level.
>>
>>48588660
Sadly for multiclassing, you have to get to 4th level to get Ability Score Improvement (ASI), yes.
And then you get baited to 5th level because Extra Attack.
And then it's too late.
>>
Playing a warlock, uses physical damage. I have hex as a spell, but I'm not sure if I want to use Armor of Agathys, or if I should grab a ritual spell instead.
>>
>>48588716
But it's never too late to just take 1-2 levels of Fighter for Second Wind and Action Surge.
AAAAAAAAAAA FUCK YOU WOTC
>>
>>48588749
If you're speaking in terms of spell selection upon leveling up, your spells are sparse. Leave ritual spells to the ritual casters, unless you're literally the only one who can fill that role in your party.
>>
>>48587969

Which is the better of the sorcerer archtypes? Wild looks like fun but so random that it doesnt seem useful.
>>
>>48588812
Wild isn't even a valid archetype, it's a joke option that only appeals to the kind of people who used to play CN Elf Rogue/Shadowdancer murderhobos.
>>
>>48588637
A lot of enemies won't have access to INFINITE healing, however.

They might try not to fall for the same trick twice, but perhaps they can't help it. If your entire team can fly and they're out in the woods, they honestly can't do much to stop you. It's not like they can then set up a ballista or something in the meantime, then.

Second, quite possibly because it might only affect a limited number of creatures.
A wizard's level 2 hypnotic gaze will keep them incapacited indefinitely with only one save ever.
If you're up against one really strong opponent, use hypnotic gaze. As long as you don't damage them, you can do whatever you like. Set up a boulder trap or something that might deal them a few damage if your DM is generous. Go off and have a picnic. Or, you know, heal right to full health.

and for the third
>it's retarded to fight at choke points
What?
Sometimes you're FORCED to. Either neither side goes through a tunnel and it's a siege or a stalemate, or one side tries. Perhaps someone can lure them through.
As long as you have some way to manage how frequently they get through, your team will never run out of health.

If someone has a signature spell 'healing word' then they're going to be rolling down the street, showering everybody they see in free heals (Welcome to utopia), and any damage taken outside of combat can be considered irrelevant.

Also, it's not 7 HP if you're a life cleric. It's an automatic 12 HP for healing word or automatic 16 HP for CW
>>
>>48588812
Wild is fun as long as your DM is willing to play ball, and you're prepared to get fucked on occasion by the dice. An inexperienced DM may have problems.

Dragon is more reliable, and you'll find yourself smashing your head on the table less.

Favored Soul is decent if you want to play at being a Cleric, but it has weapon/implement switching problems.

I'm not familiar with Storm, but I imagine it's on a similar level as Dragon.
>>
>>48588812
If you're taking wild magic make sure your party can survive a fireball
>>
>>48588851
You know, I think a broken combo would be:

Illusionist misty visions wizard/warlock multiclass
Plus
Life cleric theurgist wizard

>when in danger, illusionist wizard summons an immediate adamantium box around the party
>theurgist heals everybody to full again

And then the fight continues.
Repeat ad infinitum.
>>
>>48588789
It's the first level, and I'm the only caster. Should I just use the invocations for the utility stuff?
>>
>>48588948
Short answer yes.
>>
>>48588749
>>48588789
>>48588948
If I recall correctly, Warlocks cannot ordinarily cast rituals. They need the book of ancient secrets or the feat.
You can cast ritual spells NOT as rituals, but you can't cast them as rituals.

Also, being the only casting and using physical damage doesn't sound very sensible, but whatever you wanna do.
>>
>>48588948
In general, most first level games should be playable without utility spells at all. Regular skills should suffice. Utility spells may let you bypass certain situations, but as a Warlock, you're basically a dedicated blaster. You get damage spells and debuffs, but out-of-combat utility is generally beyond your scope.

Invocations are the exception. They give you the ability to do shit that no other class can do. However, they are extremely specialized. Unlike a spell slot which can cast any spell you know and therefore affords you flexibility, an Invocation does one thing, and does it well, but does absolutely nothing else at all.

With regards to being the only caster, if your party desperately needs a utility mage, you may want to consider multiclassing out of Warlock at level 3 or 4. Warlocks are a particularly front-loaded class, so you won't lose too much by having the rest of your levels in Bard or Sorcerer, both of which will allow you to fulfill the utility role if you need to. You will admittedly be behind the curve on spell levels, but you will at least have the best damage cantrip in the game.
>>
What would you like to see in 6e?
>>
File: desert_tribe_warrior_by_raxt0r.jpg (1MB, 800x883px) Image search: [Google]
desert_tribe_warrior_by_raxt0r.jpg
1MB, 800x883px
Is there anyway to play some kind of savage Dragonborn that uses claws and bites as well as it's breath? Or at least is there some 3rd party stuff I could look into?
>>
>>48589069
People complaining saying 5e was better
>>
>>48589087
Play a Monk.
>>
>>48589087
The DM might tentatively allow you using natural weapons.
There's 'alter form', which isn't exactly great, and is a level 2 spell.
You could be a druid and try to fluff that you use your wild shape to become a creature that's pretty much identical, or a more savage version while being a complete gentleman when not in beastmode.
You could also just become a monk. Unarmed strikes are pretty vaguely defined, and could easily be clawing and biting.
>>
>>48584944
If there are no Kobolds I wont buy the book.
>>
>>48585286
They can get Mage Armour from an Invocation.
>>
What are good magic items for a monk to have?

DM has asked the group what magic items they would like to see show up, can't think of anything other than boring stat books
>>
>>48589297
The one thing I carry over from 4e is Ki Focuses.
Essentially magic items that enhance Martial Art damage instead of just being a better weapon.
Another good one would be like a scroll that when read allows you to learn a spell as if you were a 4 Elements monk.
Such as Earthen Grasp or something form EE.
Hell, Booming Blade would be a totally cool monk ability.
>"I've sealed your chakras so if you move, you will explode with Ki energy"
Or some weeb shit like that.
>>
>>48589297
>Sunsword
>Bracers of defense
>Staff of Striking
>Staff of Thunder and Lightning
>The spider staff from LMoP
>>
Is Monk/Rogue the fastest moving set around?
>Dash
>Bonus Dash for Rogue
>Monk bonus movement
>Step of the wind
>>
So where the fuck is the monster manuals? The Books of Exalted Deeds and Vile Darkness?

Is the only way they're adding new classes/features through Unearthed Arcana, and instead we're just getting shitty adventures in print?

Are you serious? My friends and I played this when it came out up for about a year, but then we shelved it because we were going to wait for the system to mature. All I see are adventure books on Wizards website.

Do I have to rely on homebrew? What the fuck is this shit?
>>
>>48589437

Step of the Wind is also a bonus action

It's Rogue/Sorcerer, so you can haste yourself for double movement speed
>>
>>48589437
Yup
>>
>>48589437

You can only use one Bonus Dash. I'd just go straight Monk and find a way to get haste, then you'll be the fastest you can be. Also take the mobile feat.
>>
>>48589450
Volo's Guide to Monsters is coming this year.
>>
>>48589297
Bracers of armor would be solid to help with survivability. Same with cloak and ring of protection. Though I guess that's all stat block stuff.

If you have a fire savvy caster in your party an alchemist jug can be solid, and is a generally fun low rarity magic item. I have a sorcerer who was formerly a bartender who got one. It's been great for roleplay. Winged boots and boots of spider climbing can also be used to great effect on a monk.
>>
>>48589450
SCAG has new archetypes
>>
>>48589402

Sunsword doesn't count as a monk weapon, does it?
>>
>>48589087
My DM let me do it with a wyrmling's bite, but with the understanding that this isn't normal for dragonborn in-setting and my character is considered a horrid freak because of it. I also took Alter Self to make them +1 magic, as well as RP to look like less of a freak in public.
>>
>>48589584
If you are proficient with a shortsword you are proficient with the sun sword. And it counts as finesse m8.
>>
>>48589611
You're proficient with it, but it's still a longsword.
>>
>>48589611

But if it doesn't count as a shortsword, it doesn't count as a monk weapon, which means you're losing all the benefits of martial arts, including your unarmed die
>>
>>48589584
This guy >>48589611 is somewhat correct, but the Sun sword is not a monk weapon. Monks can use it very efficiently, but the damage won't scale up and I think some of your bonus action options won't work. It's good to have vs undead and vampires though.
>>
>>48589662
I see no reason to disallow it as a monk weapon. I'm also pretty sure Mearls or Crawford have responded someone about this, saying they had no problem with it.
>>
>>48589743
Crawford said RAW it isn't, but that he'd allow it as a DM.

http://www.sageadvice.eu/2015/10/19/can-a-sunblade-be-used-as-a-monk-weapon/
>>
>>48589956
>>48589956
>>48589956
>>
What if instead of backgrounds you just give your players the option to choose two skill proficiency ?
>>
>>48590142
Just leave backgrounds in. They're relatively quick to go through, only have to be done once, and force people to think about their character's history.
>>
>>48588028
Nigga, it's a Bonus Action!
>>
>>48589450
You don't actually need a thousand splatbooks to play an rpg. It's not wine, it doesn't need to "mature."
Thread posts: 383
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.