[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok /tg/ brainstorm time. I recently fell in love with a girl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 354
Thread images: 40

Ok /tg/ brainstorm time. I recently fell in love with a girl I met through a gaming group. I feel she is literally my dream girl and can't stop thinking about her. However due to an incident at the gaming table I stopped talking to the GM of that game. Today the group meets for a session and I'm thinking about a way to try and get her attention, the LGS is currently the only place I get to see her and even then its pretty scarce. Will you dare help me woo this fine young lass?
>>
>>48516662
Give up now. It will just end in tears. It always does. And the pain doesn't get any more bearable.
>>
>>48516717
Why do you say that? Experience?
>>
>>48516729
Yes.
>>
>>48516717
It doesn't ALWAYS end in tears, that's just being cynical. My current GM and his wife met through Shadowrun.
>>
>>48516662
unless the GM literally killed someone or made some kind of unforgivable insult targeted at someone else's race, heritage, religion, upgringing, economic class, age, etc., fucking nut up and talk to them again if you have to.

You're letting your petty bullshit get in the way of a potentially important relationship.
>>
>>48516757
I may be being optimistic but I think it could really work. It may sound silly but when we would talk out of character I felt a connection between us and since we stopped talking I just felt something lacking in my life. In short, I really don't want to be without this girl any longer but I'm not sure how to approach her/ask her out in the middle of my LGS
>>
>>48516662
>I feel she is literally my dream girl and can't stop thinking about her.

Are you sure this isn't just infatuation?
>>
>>48516783
That may be difficult, I was the one who made the mistake. I realize now that it was really really stupid of me, but I said something that the rest of the group wasn't ok with that I thought was ok. I don't want it to define me and I realize now that I made an error.
>>
>>48516813
Its hard to express the difference between the two, its just a matter of feeling. So, yes, I'm sure
>>
>>48516818
if they will let you back in, you need to NUT THE FUCK UP and be humble. Admit that you were wrong at every opportunity, but don't bring it up unless someone else does. Act appropriately. Give others more deference than you usually would. And basically act the way we all do when we do something fucking stupid: "I have no idea why I thought that was a good idea at the time, it really wasn't."

People these days really underestimate how much shit is required for a person to be truly beyond salvage in the eyes of anyone. Look at fucking Trump, and how shit just keeps sliding off of him as he powers ahead. Just do your do and let the bad past slide off of you. People are trained in this day and age to be endlessly forgiving. As long as you don't repeat the mistake, you'll be fine.
>>
File: love it.jpg (31KB, 298x270px) Image search: [Google]
love it.jpg
31KB, 298x270px
>>48516818
Then approach the GM privately and say you're sorry about it. Say that you'd like to play in the group again.

If you're really that in love with the girl then swallow your pride and apologize for the mistake. Get back into the game and chat her up again.

Or approach her outside of the game and ask her how the game is going. Tell her you're sorry about _that_thing_ and could she intercede on your behalf with the GM?
>>
>>48516818
So what did you do, OP? Insult someone's race, creed or sex to their face? Joke about rape in front of a rape victim who isn't game for them? Creepily lust after this girl so painfully obviously everyone can see it?

I hope none of the above, but seriously, give us a ballpark estimate here, the very good "nut up" advice in this thread won't help if you burned all your bridges and acted like a total freak.
>>
>>48516924
Ok, here comes the awkward story time. I still feel stupid telling this story, but I'm past it now and can only grow from it. I was chatting with the girl in question and shot a compliment at her about her body type, apparently people thought I was being creepy even though at the time my intentions were just to tell her I thought she looked nice.
>>
Since we're on the subject, anyone have that screencap of the time tg helped that guy realize one of his players like him?
>>
>>48516662
You are too mentally weak to win a woman.

If you want to prove me wrong, call up the GM and ask to make amends. Regardless of how that goes, ask this girl out. Call her up and say "I'm going to this museum/concert/gallery opening/sex club, you want to come?"

If she says no, forget about her immediately. Getting oneitis for a woman, especially one you're not currently banging, is a classic blunder. It doesn't matter if she's your wife for twenty years, you need to own yourself.

>>48516963
"people thought I was being creepy"
The difference between you, and the next guy who will fuck that girl, is that he would have shrugged off a couple nerds whining, as long as the girl was into it. If you apologize and submit every time someone disapproves of you, people will stomp on you your whole life.

Maybe what you said does call for a casual apology, but I'm guessing it's probably just a case of other weak men trying to drag you down.
>>
>>48516963
yes, definitely nut up. you know not to bring it up again, and half of the people who thought you were creepy were just doing it to try to shut you down. The other half were right, of course.

don't be a faggot and just say something like "I'm sorry, I should have kept the weird compliments to myself, I really like this group and our story and I want to be part of it, so I'm hoping you guys will let me continue with you."

This does two things: first, it is the necessary apology and kowtow. Second, it lets her know that you still think of what you said as a COMPLIMENT, however weird it was. That you were ever trying to compliment someone at all is more important than what was actually said. That goes for guys or girls.
>>
>>48517048
I realize my wording was vague. I mean to say you SHOULD say something like that. Also >>48517040 is right that people were just trying to drag her down and her reaction to your compliment is literally the only reaction that truly matters as far as that relationship goes.

My advice is centered more around the idea that you're not at that point with her yet and are looking to spend more time with the whole group as a way to grow closer to her so that you CAN ask her out without it seeming incredibly forward, which many people don't like.
>>
>>48516963
So wait, did she think you were being creepy, too? If no, heed this anon's advice >>48517040

If yes, try talking to her before or after the game, preferably alone. Tell her that you're sorry and that you just wanted to be nice. Ask her if she wanted to go to a museum/concert/gallery opening/sex club.
>>
File: Love story.png (210KB, 1600x1507px) Image search: [Google]
Love story.png
210KB, 1600x1507px
Old /tg/ has helped before.

They're still together.
>>
>>48517048
>>48517085
>>48517095
Ok, so the general consensus is that I should go for it. What do I do if she has a boyfriend?
>>
>>48516867
Could you call her your friend if she was a dude?
>>
Stop being a faggot.

Ask her to go for coffee if you're actually interested, if not give up on the lame flirting for the sake of everyone.
>>
>>48517123
seriously shut the fuck up.
>>
>>48517123
Kill yourself. Or try not being the gigantic pussy you are right now and get over it.
>>
>>48517123
>What do I do if she has a boyfriend?
Deal with it.

>>48517095
There's a good chance she said it to some of them. Most girls will not comment on something like that to someones face, but they will be venomous in private.
>>
>>48516963
Wait, wait, wait. You said something creepy to her, to the point that you literally had to leave the group. And you're thinking of going back to the group and you want to try and get her attention.

Look, she probably already thinks you're a creep. And any attempts you make at "wooing" her are just going to make her think you're even more of a creep. Worst comes to worse she could talk to the owner and he could ban you from the LGS.

Either apologize to her while the rest of the group was there for the dumb shit you said, or just admit you fucked up and have no chance of salvaging any kind of relationship with her and go full creepy mode and start stalking her.

If you don't want to apologize, then becoming a stalker is your only choice.
>>
>>48517165
>There's a good chance she said it to some of them
Probably. I assumed if the compliment was creepy enough, anon would have picked up on her disgust.
>>
>>48517165
I know at the time she felt uncomfortable. She mentioned enjoying lifting a lot at the table and on that session she happened to be wearing a shirt that exposed her stomach. I told her I noticed she had been working out and that her abs were looking nice. She gave me a pretty weird look right away, but this was some time ago so I'm hoping to get some encouragement here and have random internet strangers tell me I wasn't being creepy.
>>
>>48517245
>complementing her abs

Yeah. Sorry but that's pretty creepy.
>>
>>48517245
>I told her I noticed she had been working out and that her abs were looking nice. She gave me a pretty weird look right away, but this was some time ago so I'm hoping to get some encouragement here and have random internet strangers tell me I wasn't being creepy.
Honestly, the determining factor is what you look like and how you deliver the line.

If you're /fit/, you can get away with a comment like that. If you're a skinnyfat neckbeard you're fucked but no woman will love you for your looks anyway.
>>
>>48517297
My original assumption was that if she was comfortable showing off like that she would be ok to take a compliment.
>>48517317
I'm not fit, but I'm not fat either. I do feel like she is "out of my league" if such a thing actually exists.
>>
>>48517388
>I do feel like she is "out of my league" if such a thing actually exists.
Then it's probably true.

How a woman takes a compliment really depends on who is delivering it. It's hard, but give up on her. It'll hurt short term but it's better for you mentally in the long run.
>>
>>48517415
I tried this, and found myself always drifting back to the idea. Its frustrating because I feel like I ruined something before it even began.
>>
>>48517245
not creepy if you don't ACT like it was creepy. Unfortunately it sounds like it's too late.

"Damn Xina, your abs look fucking great!" is obviously a come-on, but there are people who can get away with come-ons, and those people are the people who say them and then give no fucks and move on like everything was totally normal, not even stopping to see what the recipient's reaction was.

This is not to say those people say them just out of the blue without any provocation and then immediately change the topic, but they tend to insert them innocuously into conversation where possible.

This is literally how flirting works. I have personally seen some girls ACT creeped out by it and then later date that guy. Source - I am one. In college there was a little asian chick I wanted to date in my English course, and at that time in my life I gave no fucks. After I had known her a few days and held a few unimportant conversations so that we were acquainted I was like "Nice shirt, looks good on you" or something like that (I don't even remember it was long ago), and she scowled at me while other people in the classroom conspicuously looked at me like "why the fuck would you hit on someone here you creep?"

I'm not the best looking guy - skinnyfat with a good face that's marred by pretty bad acne some of the time.

The very next day she asked me out, which I was really surprised by, but basically she liked, I think, how I did not give a fuck and just said what I thought and then moved on like OF COURSE I would compliment you on your looks, that's a NORMAL think to do.

Later that same day we mutually parted ways once I realized she was a huge religious zealot and a perfectionist and she realized that I intended some kind of sexual component in our relationship at some vague point in the future, but that's beside the point.
>>
>>48517494
Whatever, I fixated like a retard on one girl through most of my teenage years and it left me completely stunted as a human being.

Just keep flexing your social muscles and you'll be fine in the end.
>>
>>48517245
Wait, you posted this on /tg/ before, on a that GM thread.
>>
>>48517100
Hnnnnng
>>
>>48517547
Wow I'm surprised someone remembers that. To be honest I took a lot of what that thread said to hear and decided to just move on and accept that I was wrong. However I can't let go of my feelings and I'm just going to have to move on with them in a different way. This different way happens to be going through with it and asking her out.
>>
>>48517569
>lesbians
Bleh.
>>
OP, you strike me as creepy and delusional from the very first post. I don't know you, so I concede I may be completely wrong about this assessment, but boy do I have a grim impression of your future love life.
>>
>>48517587
>This different way happens to be going through with it and asking her out.
Fine, but give up and move on if you strike out. Do not attempt to try until you succeed and do not try to be friends.
>>
>>48517587
Yeah, that's great. Definitely try to get in contact with her, and try to say something. But if shit don't work out, move on.
>>
>>48517660
Why not both? Why can't I try and become friends and allow it to naturally become more if this more direct way doesn't work.
>>
>>48517587
Let's not be hasty, OP.

First: why did you end up leaving the group?
Is there some sort of power struggle?
Does the GM have his eye on her and decided to oust you as his sexual rival?
This shit is some juicy harlequin novel romance shit. Give me the goods.

Tell me the whole story.
>>
>>48517673
Down that path lies misery and blue balls. Tread it not.
>>
>>48517673
>Why can't I try and become friends and allow it to naturally become more if this more direct way doesn't work.
Because
A) It doesn't fucking work
B) It'll be mental torture for you
C) Her boyfriend / friends will despise you even if she tolerates you
D) You will waste all of your time and fall deeper in love with her
E) It doesn't fucking work
>>
>>48517674
>I was asked to leave the group
>There was no power struggle I was just out of line
>I was trying to avoid mentioning it until now but the GM is her boyfriend
The whole story is pretty simple. I spoke with this girl a lot (to simplify things her name is Ellie). Ellie and I would work together a lot in character and would joke around a lot out of character. One day the GM asked me to stop talking to her and I refused, the next session I complimented her in a way that came out more intimate then I wanted it to and was asked to leave. I still miss the time we spent together and I'm trying to get close enough to her so I can really express my feelings.
>>
>>48517766
>I still miss the time we spent together and I'm trying to get close enough to her so I can really express my feelings.
Has she tried to contact you since you were forcibly separated by your GM?

If not, him asking you to stop was probably her suggestion.
>>
File: PANIC.jpg (19KB, 192x279px) Image search: [Google]
PANIC.jpg
19KB, 192x279px
>>48517766

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

OP NO

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING
>>
>>48517673
Guy answer me honest please, how old are you? I really need to put, well, you in context right now.
>>
>>48517803
I'm 21, she is 23
>>
>>48517820
Holy shit, kill yourself this sort of conduct is acceptable if you are 16
>>
>>48517787
She has not tried to contact me, but I've been trying to stay distant from the group as a whole
>>
>>48517766
Did I say juicy?
I meant fucking vodka-filled watermelon!

This shit is beautiful. The GM is intimidated by you getting closer to her!
You're posting like this uber beta bitch because that's the position you're taking.
GM is trying to control the pussy. (Protect alpha status)
You can't control the pussy.
It does what it wants.
And it probably wants you!
>>
>>48516818
Man up, apologise, start playing with your friends again like a normal human being.

Then ask the girl out when you're not a salty(field) recluse, instead of awkwardly inserting yourself into a bad situation.

You got this though bro. Just don't do whatever you did in the first place again. Good luck mate.
>>
>>48517864
I take it you have not read this thread in detail, if you had you would not be giving that advice. OP just needs to stay away from these people.
>>
>>48517837
>She has not tried to contact me, but I've been trying to stay distant from the group as a whole
Then she does not want to speak to you. She would message you if she did. It's that simple.
>>
>>48517604
>>>/hm/
>>
>>48517899
I just don't see that. I think it may be closer to what >>48517845 said and that were possibly being forced apart. Why else would he not want me in the group? If he was so secure in his relationship a simple compliment would be nothing
>>
>>48517820
Give up.

You're not so young that this looks like youthful indiscretion, and not so old that you likely understand what you want from relationships. You're in the exact age that people think they've got a special love, and it might well be a special love, but that doesn't make it a decent one.

Just take a step back and look at the situation. You're obviously immature, you have to be, maybe not so much because of anything you've said but because you're saying it here. I don't mean this as an insult, I'm trying to establish the situation. You're attempting to pursue an older woman in a relationship with no reason to believe there's any chance of success.

I'm not so decent at relationships to tell you how to get over it or how to get it on, but I have enough sense to know a sinking ship. There's something to be said here about fish in the sea or whatever, but I'm no good at metaphors either. Just cut your losses, get the fuck out.
>>
>>48517922
>If he was so secure in his relationship a simple compliment would be nothing
Because you keep messaging his girlfriend and she doesn't like it and asked him to take the initiative to get you to stop.

>>48517845 is just memeing, he is a troll who is treating your life like a soap opera and his advice is ironic. Please realize this.
>>
>>48517946
I'm a few months older then her current boyfriend, clearly age is not the issue here.
>>48517947
Even if his intention was to be ironic I feel like this is the situation at hand.
>>
>>48517587
Wait, I thought this was fucking familiar. I remember that thread. Yeah, dude, you cocked up big time. She has a partner. Move on. 90% of that thread thought you had a personality disorder.

I'm gonna assume you're not actually that busted, so seriously, move on. For your sake. It isn't worth it senpai.
>>
>>48517972
>Even if his intention was to be ironic I feel like this is the situation at hand.
Please listen to reason.
>>
File: 1384908662756.png (87KB, 242x206px) Image search: [Google]
1384908662756.png
87KB, 242x206px
>>48517766

Then fucking get over it dude. Pining after a girl who's off the market is pathetic. She's not into you and I guarantee you she won't suddenly "come around" and dump her guy for you.

If hard abs are your thing I don't blame you, but she's not the only girl in the world who's done crunches.
>>
>>48517983
I know the default response to people having partners is to just move on, but have you ever thought of the possibility that I might be better for her then he is?
>>
>>48517883
Yeah, you're right anon, I did not. I think I know this group as well.

Hey OP, you know Dan browses tg, right? As in Ellie's boyfriend Dan.
>>
>>48517766
>GM is her boyfriend

OP I think you know what to do, you were just hoping some fa/tg/uys here would spur on your lovestruck stupidity.

You have basically 0 chance and if you keep purusing it youll just come across as even more of a creep, and alienating yourself from the group even more. If you like playing with them, man up, learn to live with her already being with someone, and apologise.

If you don't care about playing with them and are only in it for the girl, then just give up now, this is not workable in any way without you coming across as a creepy stalker.
>>
>>48518022
It's possible, but we have no reason to assume you or the other guy are better or worse than the other right now so it sure sounds like a good idea for you to leave and let them be together.

I mean come on OP, you aren't selling yourself hot.
>>
>>48518022
When even tg says no, it's time to stop.
>>
>>48518038
Jokes on you, I know her boyfriend browses tg (which is why I omitted his name) but its 100% not Dan.
>>
nigga move on

it ain't happening

ur life ain't gonna suffer from not having her or other people in it

get jaded, develop other interests, forget about people bringing meaningfulness into your life and create it for yourself

move on bruh
>>
>>48518056
You say that, I'm not the one asking tg for romantic advice.
>>
>>48516776
>Shadowrun groups are usually Over 9000 percent more mature than others
Social scientists chop off outliers for a reason. You can't draw conclusions from looking at the exceptional.
>>
>>48518022

>have you ever thought of the possibility that I might be better for her then he is?

That's not your fucking call to make, m80. It's hers.

If you think he's some kind of shitty abuser then maybe you can make that judgment, but ideally that should come from some kind of concern or empathy. Not a "I am more deserving of her rock hard body than he is" mentality, which you seem to be showing.

Just download fucking tinder or something and move on.
>>
>>48518056
as if there isn't enough information in this thread already for whoever it is to see it and realize you're being exactly the asshole he thought you were.

I'm the guy who earlier told you to nut up, but with all the chips on the table now I gotta say, you probably ought not to. not so much because you might or might not have a chance with her, but because you'd be wrecking the group just to make a pass, even if for some stupid fucking reason he let you back in.

you're the bad buy.
>>
>>48518088
>Asking for general social advice from people who are more of less like you
I see nothing wrong.
>>48518104
Why is this mentality wrong? Some people are just more compatible
>>
>>48518022
I can see why the group thought you were creepy. She is with him, and not just since yesterday from what one can gather from thus thread. If she really badly wanted to be with you over him she would find a way to contact you, even if her bf tried to interfere and even with you avoiding the group. She isn't talking to you so this isnt the case. You thinking that she maybe might be better off with you doesnt change that fact, especially since you have nothing to base this one other than that you think there's a special connection. I take it that you haven't had many relationships yet, so just believe me that a lot if people have been there, seen reason, and moved on. Just suck it up and and deal with it. Might take months to get over it, but that's life.
>>
>>48518022
DUDE DON'T THINK THAT. I JUST stopped doing that exact same thing. It is not worth it.
>>
this thread is great and all but why did whoever capped this >>48517100 not include a larger image of the two lesbians in question?
>>
>>48518145
They have been together a considerable amount of time. Maybe in a few months I'll feel better and get over it, but for now I'm just trying to focus on making the best of this situation.
>>
File: O240Sud.jpg (57KB, 640x510px) Image search: [Google]
O240Sud.jpg
57KB, 640x510px
>>48518125

>Why is this mentality wrong?

Because you're making the decision you're better for her without taking into consideration how *she* thinks. You're awfully presumptuous for assuming you know better about who she should or shouldn't be dating than she does.

Why are you better for her anyway? Do you buy her snacks and drinks all the time without her asking? Did you get her an expensive birthday gift?
>>
>>48518125

the mentality justifies interfering in someone's personal life on the basis of 'compatibility' and assumes that the person/object of desire does not have the capacity or intelligence to make these decisions on their own, so they need you to make these decisions on their behalf, which is pretty narcissistic

essentially you're not thinking about the other person, just what u want
>>
>>48517766
A lot of nerdy girls are fun,approachable and have a difficulty saying words like "no" and "Stop". There is a real chance that she asked her boyfriend to stick up for her.

You might be more socially awkward than you think and there is a good chance that you are seen as significantly creepier than you think in your head. Most good DM's make decisions for that benefit the whole of the group- it was likely more than just his girlfriend who thought you were being a drag on the game.

>I'm trying to get close enough to her so I can really express my feelings.

Homie, what makes you or your feelings so important and great that they deserve expression? What did you do to earn the talking stick? Sit down, stay in your lane and hit the gym.
>>
>>48518184
Even I know that a true relationship can't be measured by gifts. I'm not best friends with the GM, but I know him well enough to generally not like him. I generally find him annoying, he has openly admitted to having a Tumblr, and spends what I can only assume is a small fortune on MTG. I'm far more mature and understand her better.
>>
>>48518125
Asking for advice from people who are more or less like you - which is a sweeping assumption in the first place because no one on 4chan anywhere ever consistently agrees - isn't a great idea because they're unlikely to give you constructive advice that you haven't already considered yourself.

The default assumption is that people are together because they are compatible. Your job isn't to convince /tg/, but to convince the person in question. That said, you're certainly not convincing me. You've made yourself look like a very immature person, and a less attractive partner than Average Joe. Maybe the reality of it is that you're fucking awesome, I doubt it, but maybe that is the case, as it stands though you don't appear to be particularly attractive, intelligent, or even nice.
>>
>>48518243
wow a tumblr and MTG, AND you find him annoying. What an abominable monster, his can she be with him????!
>>
>>48518243

my boy u need to withdraw from this situation and reflect on thyself bcuz ur coming off as an incredibly unaware, extremely myopic individual
>>
>>48518298
Its common knowledge that Tumblr and its users are cancer, and spending that much money on MTG is immature when you take into account that they live together and that money could go towards improving life.
>>
>>48518324

post his tumblr bitch
>>
>>48518343
I don't know his Tumblr because I have never cared enough about Tumblr to ask about it.
>>
>>48516662
Well, OP, we've got a lot of options here.

I'm going to assume you haven't acted like a creepy stalker.
I'm going to assume you haven't been texting her incessantly or anything.
I'm going to assume that you get along with her at the table because you genuinely get along with her.

There are 2 basic options here:

Option 1: Don't go for it.
Pros:
Save yourself potential embarrassment from a bunch of people who don't want to talk to you because you complimented someone's sexy lady abs.
Cons:
Nothing good happened.
You delve deeper into being a loser because you let a dude kick you out of his group for getting close to his girl.

Option 2: Go for it.
Pros:
You might get the girl.
Cons:
You might end up further separated form a group from which you've already separated yourself.
In other words, nothing.

Nothing to lose and everything to gain. The choice is clear.
Try: "Hey, I've been worried. Was my compliment about your abs really that creepy?" Wait for response. Reply with something like: "Well, I'm not taking it back. Girl abs are awesome."
This should establish where you are with her.

>>48518038
Dan sounds like a bitch.
If you don't upgrade her sex life, tell me where your FLGS is so I can.
>>
From this point onward I am really hoping you are a troll OP. If not please leave this poor people alone, they are, and especially she is, better off without you.
>>
File: over.png (14KB, 463x251px) Image search: [Google]
over.png
14KB, 463x251px
>>48518363
well, I guess 4chan was right. I honestly don't know how to feel right now, but I know inside I feel like dying.
>>
>>48518477
Hahahahahahahahahaah
>>
>>48518477
As always, honesty is the best policy.

Reflect on your mistakes.
Learn.
Grow.
>>
>>48518477
The thuggery is off the charts
>>
>>48518477
Ah, the completely obvious result.

Now, just so I can kick you while you're down, let me say that in the future when you go to ask for advice from, well, anyone, you should probably take it seriously even if it's not what you want to hear instead of disregarding it to save your own pride. That's not to say you should follow everything you hear, but goddamn man, this was in one ear and out the other.

Let's try to become a more mature person tomorrow. I'll do it too so you're not alone, maybe I'll quit candy.
>>
>>48518477

dam u got fucking TOLD lil man
>>
>>48518477
frankly anon you got what you deserved. don't hit on people in relationships, go become friends with at least three girls without wanting to bang any of them just so you're comfortable interacting with people who aren't your gender, learn that consent isn't just sexual but matters in everyday social interaction, and just generally shape your shit up.

you can do it. i believe in u~
>>
>>48518519
>>48518558
Comments like this are really only making me feel worse, please have some empathy for what just happened.
>>48518555
>>48518569
Thank you for at least taking my pain semi-seriously.
>>
>>48517100

Holy shit are people on /tg/ dumb enough to believe anything?
>>
>>48518610

people experience pain and disappointment everyday. what makes yours any more special than anyone else's?
>>
>>48518477

Lol just desserts for maccing on someones girl.
>>
>>48518477
Ok first of all I'm saving this picture. Whoever this mysterious woman is she is now my hero. Second matter of business, am I the only one confused at why a person's name is Kin?
>>
>>48517123
Kill yourself faggot
>>
>>48516662
Just saying, that all three DMs I know don't permit relationships at the table. Otherwise, follow your heart. If that doesn't work, she wasn't compatible.
>>
>>48517245
Oh my god it's you again. Stop being autistic, and stop trying to talk to her because she 100% does not have an inkling of interest for you.
>>
>>48518646
My pain and disappointment was undeserved. I hope one day you can understand my pain. I don't want you to feel my pain, but at least understand it.
>>
File: heresyoursmuganimegirl.png (184KB, 500x445px) Image search: [Google]
heresyoursmuganimegirl.png
184KB, 500x445px
>>48518690

>undeserved
>>
Have you ever thought of the possibility that you might be better for her then her bf is? She just needs some time alone with you to make up her mind.
>>
File: 1464806349252.png (260KB, 484x605px) Image search: [Google]
1464806349252.png
260KB, 484x605px
>>48518690
>undeserved

Okay
>>
>>48518686
Scratch that, just saw the recent update. Glad that's over with
>>
>>48518477

>>48518243
Well I mean he kicked out a guy who was sexually harassing his girl. Doesn't sound like bad boyfriend material to me.

Besides you fucking browse 4chan are you really in a position to judge someone for the websites they browse?

>>48518610
I can empathize with your lack of social graces, OP. But I can't empathize with your lack of self-awareness, or the fact you're so hung up on this. Or your apparent inability to move on and your insistence your're still in the right for being such a creep.
>>
>>48518477
I'm going to road trip across the world going to every game store possible looking for everyone named Joe. My journey will all be worth it when we can have a laugh at how told you just got
>>
>>48516662
Just be frank mate. After a solid night of gaming perhaps hit her up for a round at the pub to discuss how the game went. You're buying obviously.

Chat for a bit and when you feel like its time to pick it up and head home state your feelings plainly.

"Anon-chan I really enjoy the time we spend together. Would you like to go catch a movie some time?"

or if you feel like you can go hard in the paint. (I don't know how much contact you've actually had with this person so just straight up asking her to court you should only happen if you've been kicking it at a personal one on one level)

"Anon-chan I can see us being something more than friends. Give it to me straight, how do you feel?"
>>
>>48516662
>she is literally my dream girl
>literally
>LITERALLY
The mods banned tulpa threads over a year ago.
>>
>>48518690
Arguable. Take the statements you made here.

>>48518243
You were rather presumptuous and you made a lot of bad assumptions about the girl and her boyfriend.

What matters most is that you learn from this. Feel bad if you have to, but move on. The girl's advice was not too terrible either. Make a better effort to understand the people you talk to.
>>
>>48518690
Now now. Let's not go saying it's "undeserved."
Then you won't spend the necessary time and effort to find what you've been doing wrong and fix it.

Oh, if you decide to like... go crazy and shoot them all dead, be sure not to let us know until the minute before you do it.
Element of surprise and all.
>>
>>48518690
You uuh... you definitely deserved it man.
>>
>>48518765
Your on the outside looking in, if you really knew the three of us you would come to the same idea.
>>48518769
>Told
Old meme is old and not funny.
>>
OP makes some version of this thread about once a week.
>>
>>48518798
>>48518804
>Everyone on /tg/ tells me to tell her how I feel
>Everyone on /tg/ says its my fault that this happened.
>>
>>48518785

Dude the read the fucking thread. This girl he's into had a boyfriend. He was creeping on her for weeks, and finally got the boot when she showed up in a crop top and he made some weird comment about how hot her bare stomach looked. Now he's fishing for pity and justifying why he's a better match for her than her Chadbro beau.
>>
>>48518847
The very first response in the thread is to give up. At the very best there was a large split, I sure as hell know I wanted you to give up.

Take the world for what it is, not what you want it to be.
>>
File: 2977686.jpg (46KB, 900x380px) Image search: [Google]
2977686.jpg
46KB, 900x380px
>>48518849
Now I don't have to even read the thread, but shit mate talk about some next grade autism. If the lass had a boyfriend he should of buggered off to begin with.
>>
File: image.gif (1MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1MB, 400x225px
>>48518022
>> have you ever thought of the possibility that I might be better for her than he is?

You egomaniacal bastard, I love every part of this, please never change
>>
>>48518690
>undeserved
You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.
>>
>>48518807
You're a disgusting person and you deserve much worse. This girl is being nice because she pities you for being such a fucking creep.
>>
>>48518847
To explain better:
You needed to get told.

If you sat around and didn't know how she felt, you'd post more threads like this.
If you deluded yourself about your own swagger and sexual prowess, you'd make this mistake over and over again with other ladies.

We did not change anything. We merely encouraged you to measure it.
>>
>>48516662
Go and talk to her before the game, ask her if she wants to meet up and hang out. This isn't fucking rocket science unless you're a beta frogposter and can't carry on a conversation with another human being.
>>
>>48518955
Dear OP, please don't do this. I think this poster had the best of intentions in mind but I think he only responded to the OP without reading the rest, and if you follow through on this miscommunication here then everything is going to be fire.
>>
>>48518907
I again have to mention that your on the outside looking in.
>>48518849
>Chadbro
How can you admit this and still not think I'm a better match. She plays table top RPGs which already makes her incompatible with a "bro". Were both of the same ethnicity, which doesn't always mean something but can add into it. And we both RP'd the same
>>
>>48518847
>Didn't tell /tg/ that she had a BF.
>Didn't tell /tg/ that OP's been desperatly hitting on this girl like a creep for some time now.
>Didn't tell /tg/ that said BF told him to stop hitting on her.
>Did it anyway.
>Hide all of that to ask /tg/ if he should go back to the group anyway and keep on harrassing the girl.
>It's somehow not OP's fault that he got shot down as a consequence of his creepy advances.
Yeah, right. I hope this is just some story made by an anon, because this is approaching Denko levels of creep.
>>
Is this thread literally full of 3 week-old newfags?
>>
>>48518974
Yeah I didn't know he was fucking bird-dogging someone else's girl. Low fucking move you degenerate.
>>
File: 1448759232931.jpg (68KB, 496x421px) Image search: [Google]
1448759232931.jpg
68KB, 496x421px
>>48518690
Come the fuck on mate. Yeah it blows the big one. Yeah you will feel crappy about it for a time, considering your level of objectification id guess no less than a year. Unless you're a fickle bastard of course.

Regardless she's just some cooze brother. A cooze with a dick already in her no less. They're a dime a dozen, I know you probably just thought some bullshit about how she was special. Push that shit to the curb. She is no more special than you are to her. Which by all accounts seems to be not very special at all.

Go play some games, enjoy your hobbies, keep and stay healthy. The worm will turn and before you know it you'll forget why she even mattered to begin with.
>>
>>48518995
No, /pfg/ is further down in the catalog, anon.
>>
>>48516776
It always does, though.

The good version is when they stay together until they are both 95 and die of old age. But at that point? They lived that long and happily together and you tell me that whichever one dies first won't be mourned by the widow/er?

Nah, man. It always ends in tears. Always.
>>
>>48519014
Bird-Dogging implies that you only want the physical aspect of the girl, my feelings ran much deeper then that. I'm not going to pretend I was a saint and didn't think about the physical aspect, but I was not "bird-dogging"
>>
>>48518988

>How can you admit this and still not think I'm a better match.

I didn't admit anything because there's no such thing as a "Chadbro". It's a term loveshies like you made up to describe men who have confidence and enough social grace to not verbally drool over some girl's belly button ring.

>>48518886
Your Britishness pleases me. You're a good guy.
>>
>>48518988
>Were both of the same ethnicity

Tell me more.
>>
>>48518690
You right.
This ain't what you deserve, friendo.
You deserve much worse.
>>
>>48519069
>Me and Her
Asian (different kinds of Asian, but still)
>Him
Some kind of white (you all look the same to us too)
>>
>>48519054
My grandmother never cried for my grandfather when he died. They were close up to his death too, but by her account to my rough memory it was sort of a, "We knew this day was coming and agreed to accept it" thing.

I don't think that's actually very uncommon, especially not with old age.
>>
>>48518610
Listen up dickhead, you came here crying for relationship advice and then spent the whole thread refusing to take it until you were proven to be emphatically wrong. Nobody has to take your pain seriously; the opposite rather, your own hubris has made your pain a joke.

Hahahahahaha fucker.
>>
>>48519093
I hope from the bottom of my heart that OP has already left the thread to binge on a tub of ice cream and torch songs, and that someone else is moonlighting as him now for (You)s.

Either way, speaking as an Asian, fuck off faggot.
>>
>>48519093
Isn't saying Asians that are different are the same racist?
Isn't that a thing?
I dunno.
You're a cunt already, so, y'know, it's fine. No-one will notice the increase in dickhead points.
>>
>>48519156
So your going to tell me that you don't get triggered every time you see a beautiful Asian girl with another random white guy?
>>
File: family_photo.jpg (1MB, 2362x1772px) Image search: [Google]
family_photo.jpg
1MB, 2362x1772px
>>48519066
I've been ousted as a royalist but I'm actually a colonial. Sorry to mislead ya mate. That being said it's poor manners to correct someone who grants me a compliment.

Cheers brother, may ol Nosey forever be with you!
>>
How much, realistically, do you know about this girl? How many actual conversations beyond the game and idle chit-chat have you had? You seem to think she's your soulmate, why? Is it purely physical attraction and emotional chemistry and, if so, has she at any point acknowledged it?

I think you may have an attraction that you are conflating by injecting your own hopes and dreams onto this person who really doesn't know you anymore than you know them.
>>
File: 1469222033651.jpg (44KB, 282x341px) Image search: [Google]
1469222033651.jpg
44KB, 282x341px
>>48519180

>Windows 10
>>
>>48519200
I think that shes my soulmate because she possesses everything I look for in a woman. She is a fit, dedicated, well educated, artistic young woman. We share common interests and are relatively the same age.
>>
File: 1449057469754.png (1MB, 479x720px) Image search: [Google]
1449057469754.png
1MB, 479x720px
>>48519209
>Wandows 10
>>
>>48519178
Why in the fuck would that bother anybody ever, Christ.
>>
>>48519227
Has she expressed in any way shape or form that you possess any of the qualities she's looking for in a partner? Has she been receptive to anything you've said to her?
>>
>>48519163
>Isn't saying Asians that are different are the same racist?

More that the rest of Asia fucking loathes Japan and hates being conflated with them.
>>
>>48518656
Bumping for someone else to react to a human being who is named Kin
>>
>>48519178
As a white guy, I don't get bothered when I see coal-burners anymore. Even really attractive ones. It's not worth getting troubled about and it's not like you'd want to date them after they've been down that road anyway.
>>
>>48519062
OP, how would you know that when you barely knew the girl? You played a few sessions, and then decided she was your soulmate?

Also, you keep stating that you understood her better, and that you two were compatible, but her reply indicates the opposite.

Of course this failed.
>>
>>48519178

Listen here Akiro, no one cares about interracial romances except people on both far sides of the political spectrum.

I don't feel threatened when I see a white girl with a black dude because I don't fear for some imaginary pool of ethnic purity to which I am entitled.
>>
>>48519270
Type maybe? Should be Kim?
>>
>>48519251
During our sessions we would take intermittent breaks for things, during these breaks we would usually gravitate towards each other with something to say.
>>
>>48519251
see >>48518477
>>
>>48519227
Setting aside how shallow this attraction sounds, what in the world makes you think you're an appropriate fit for this person. What the hell do you even have to offer?
>>
>>48519251
OP, take note of this anon's question and have a good think before answering.

Not to sow doubt, but too many times they (the girl) haven't shown any signs of liking the guy back, cos it's all in the guy's head.
>>
>>48519282
Excellent point.

OP, you're socially inept and unable to read how a person feels about you. The only reason you thought you were compatilble was because you couldn't tell how uncomfortable you made her.
>>
>>48519270
Game stores bring out the weird nicknames, I've noticed. I've played with a guy named Mole, Hobbit, Indi, Fat Ken, Dan Francisco and another guy who tried to force meme the nickname of 'Bones' when he was not a doctor of any sort.
>>
>>48519297
heh, I made a typo trying to type typo.
>>
>>48518656
Prolly a nickname?
>>
>>48519325

Well so far, the only leg up he has on her boyfriend is OP doesn't have a Tumblr and doesn't spend money on MTG.

>>48519310
And yet she's still decided to fuck the GM and not you. Your connection probably wasn't that deep.
>>
>>48519178
No because I'm not an autistic faggot
>>
>>48519310
>During our sessions we would take intermittent breaks for things, during these breaks I would usually gravitate towards her with something to say.

Fixed :)
>>
File: 1403770762514.gif (179KB, 450x350px) Image search: [Google]
1403770762514.gif
179KB, 450x350px
You have oneitis, I condition where you project your image of an ideal woman onto a real women while ignoring the traits the actual woman has.

The only way that ends it with painful disillusion.
>>
Ask her if she wants to be friends instead, OP. She told you to get female friends, it's obvious she likes you, just not in that way (maybe now but give her a chance to get to know you better).
>>
I'm still not convinced Abs McCreepley isn't lying about all of this. He played the crowd too well last thread to not be a troll.
>>
>>48519270
>>48519297
>>48519352
>>48519362
>>48519363
For some reason I'm responding to this and clarifying that his name is actually Kin. Its a fairly uncommon Chinese name.
>>48519371
I can't be certain, and you really can't be certain that she decided to fuck anyone. There are other examples of "legs up" that I have but its more personality/intellectually speaking and hard to put into specific words.
>>
>>48518847
We hope you learned from this experience.
>>
>>48519410
It's Friday afternoon and I've got a few hours before I go to my Hunter game so I don't mind being baited in a troll thread.
>>
>>48519424
What's with all the Asians at this LGS? Are you guys in Vancouver or something?
>>
>>48519410
Oh, is he a regular fixture? I'm not on 4chan much these days.

What do I search in archives for his previous threads?
>>
>>48519410
If he's b8ing us then I'm impressed and will continue to supply him with (you)s
>>
>>48519424
>There are other examples of "legs up" that I have but its more personality/intellectually speaking

You fucking liar.
>>
>>48519453
Were located in NYC, we have a pretty good mix of races, just that most of the people in question are Asian.
>>
>>48519424

>There are other examples of "legs up" that I have but its more personality/intellectually speaking

So you're a nice guy, who would never cheat on her and just wants to cuddle and talk about her feelings.

And you're obviously smarter, because unlike him you don't spend all your time at the gym grooming your vanity and instead devote yourself to intellectual pursuits.

Am I hitting the right marks here?
>>
>>48519512
Its much much deeper then that.
>>
>>48519533

Then enlighten us because right now you're just vaguely pontificating. So far I have no reason to believe you're deserving of her abs than he is.
>>
>>48519424
>can't be certain she fucked anyone
C'mon OP, now you have a full blown waifu
>>
>>48519533
There's no such thing as a deep spiritual connection, and I would recommend you stop believing something like that exists.
>>
File: image.jpg (100KB, 549x280px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100KB, 549x280px
>>48519035
I laughed, then remembered I post in there...
>>
>>48516776

My GM lost his wife when she cheated on him with someone in her Shadowrun group.

It does always end in tears. You're just not looking at a long enough timeline.

>>48517123

How do you know she is your dreamgirl if you don't even know if she's got a boyfriend?

>>48517245

It's how you say something like that. Some guys get away with it. Trump, Bill Clinton, Glenn Quagmire. Hell, pretty much EVERYONE in comedy/entertainment knew about Bill Cosby's rapey habits for years and didn't say a thing. I'm not even in that industry and I'd heard about it back in the 90's.

The honest truth is that you have no chance with this girl. Quitting because you feel ashamed just made it worse, but you need to read some books, join the debate team and develop some social skills.
>>
I just read the entire thread.

Summary:

> This girl he's into had a boyfriend. He was creeping on her for weeks, and finally got the boot when she showed up in a crop top and he made some weird comment about how hot her bare stomach looked. Now he's fishing for pity and justifying why he's a better match for her than her Chadbro beau.

And now he refuses to listen to advice, meaning he just wanted anon to tell him what he wanted to hear to begin with.

Verdict: Pitiful bastard over 18 who can't learn any self-control in social settings. Let this be a lesson to all of you.
>>
>>48519574
Not OP, but there is such a thing. Incidentally, my exes I've had such a connection to proved to be the worst relationships I've had in my life.
>>
>>48519555
Hes a meme spouting gym bro who only has a good job because he has connections. I'm a mellow intellectual who can actually offer her conversation and stimulate her mind. I honestly have no idea what they could talk about.
>>
>>48519637
Sex.
>>
>>48519637
Y'know, I hear Women, Asian ones in particular, are into suicide survivors.
Try it out. I'm sure she'll be impressed by your swan dive from 50 floors up.
>>
>>48519626

>How do you know she is your dreamgirl if you don't even know if she's got a boyfriend?

Oh he knew, he just thinks he deservers her more/

>>48519637

>I'm a mellow intellectual who can actually offer her conversation and stimulate her mind.

lol you "stimulate her mind" I'm sure. But even if that's the case too bad, he's the one stimulating her g-spot. Seriously, just look for someone else. You're a fool if you sincerley believe she was made for you or some shit.
>>
>>48519637
If she has solid abs they probably go to the gym together and fuck afterwards.
>>
>>48518324
>Its common knowledge that Tumblr and its users are cancer

That correlation isn't 1-1, I know several people who aren't cancerous who have a tumblr, they just don't move in the more cancerous circles.

>and spending that much money on MTG is immature when you take into account that they live together and that money could go towards improving life.

Jeez, have you ever considered that other people might have a different definition of "improving life" to you? What if MTG makes him happy? I have a 16 year old intern where I work who still collects Yugioh, and he comes across as miles more mature than you, perhaps because maturity isn't measured on your pastimes but your experience and ATTITUDE.

Speaking of which, do you seriously expect me to believe you only make sound financial decisions, and you are still fun and interesting?

Also they are in their EARLY TWENTIES, do you really expect them to be working on mortgaging a house or something?
>>
>>48519664
>>48519697
>>48519701
Everyone has only mentioned physical aspects, a relationship can't last on a pure physical connection.
>>
>>48519711
It depends on how deep the physical connection is OP.
>>
>>48519711
Going to the gym together isn't strictly a physical activity, it helps them bond over a common interest just like you want to do with your mind stimulating conversation
>>
>>48519711

If their relationship doesn't last, then it doesn't last. Its longevity isn't really your business. You can wait for it to collapse all you want, but what fucking kind of life is that? You're just gonna stand around with your thumb up your ass waiting for them to break up so you can sweep her off her feet? Bro, if she thought you were a creep before, she'll definitely think you're a creep if you just pine away waiting for her.

That shit isn't charming because we don't live in a 90s after-school special. You're what, 21? Christ dude there is so much you can be doing with your time and there are no shortage of young single women out there.

You say you're an intellectual but you have an awfully one-track mind. Buy a telescope and get into astronomy or some shit. Girls are into guys who have unique and intelligent interests.
>>
File: harry-harlow-2.jpg (90KB, 648x431px) Image search: [Google]
harry-harlow-2.jpg
90KB, 648x431px
>>48519711
You're the ignorant one here. You judge the gymbro at face value without thinking that maybe he's just as deep as you. You immediately jump to the judgemental conclusion that he has to be a lunkhead because it's the conclusion that best supports this delusion you've built up where you're incapable of doing wrong. tldr you're autistic
>>
>>48519637
He's a person who is physically appealing to her, and obviously has social skills and financial stability.

Okay, whatever, let's move on past that.

But past this, you have also demonstrated that he is also secure in how he feels about his hobbies that he shares with her, and has capable decision making capacity in his handling of the situation. Not only that, but he's the DM of the group, which is implicit of some degree of either creativity and/or management ability.

You're describing yourself as a mellow intellectual, when you're incapable of making accurate assessments even when people who only understand the situation second-hand have confirmed theirs here. You think that you're unique in your ability to offer this girl conversation and stimulate her mind, but have demonstrated that you are incapable of putting your thoughts into formal words, lacking both formal speech and the charisma.

Goddamnit man, get the fuck over yourself.
>>
>>48517498
> Nice shirt = rapey
> Mansplaining
> Turns out girl secretly likes men who don't give a fuck about trigger warnings

I'm LOLing at your story because it's so alien to me. When I was in college, "nice shirt, it looks good on you" is just shit normal people say to other normal people. Now it's cause for a lawsuit and campus being shut down by protests for three days.

I was pretty awkward in my day, but I had my moments. When I was an undergrad, my physics lab section was all-male. Every guy sat at his own two-man lab table, until the room was full. Then they started doubling up. Every time a guy came in and took the other seat, he'd get the death stare. Every backpack was over the other seat.

So then this really cute korean chick walks in. Simultaneously, every guy still sitting alone simultaneously moves his backpack from in front of the other seat. She walks in, scans the room, looks at me, and says "hey, do you have a lab partner yet?" I put on my fuck yeah smile as she sat down with me. GLORIOUS.

She said later it was because I looked relaxed, happy, and like a nice guy. We'd have long conversations on our way back to her dorm after lab. Then in about the second week of the semester we were talking about relationships and I was defending the other guys in our class, explaining how hard it is to work up the courage to ask a girl out.

She gave me some advice, and I said, "So, wait? I just say something like 'I think you're really pretty and you seem like a really nice person. Would you like to go out on a date with me?" And she was like, "Yeah, exactly! That's exactly what you say." So then I smiled, looked her in the eye, and said it again.

And she said, "Yep! Just like that." So I was like "no no no, I mean I'm asking you out." She looked stunned for a second. Then said yes. We started to set up a date/time/activity, but one thing lead to another and we had a make-out session instead.

We were together for two years.
>>
>>48519711
True, but OP is coming across as incredibly emotionally immature and entitled to this girl's affection. Very few girls are willing to deal with this sort of baggage in a relationship.
>>
>>48519637
By the sounds of it, you barely know either of them. Her response to you shows just how wrong you are about this entire situation, and yet you still think you are special.

If you are a troll, I salute you.
>>
>>48518847
Be glad you got a straight answer.

I liked a girl for most of my teenage years that I had asked out but acted a bit shy and creepy around since I was like 13 at the time, but she never once gave me a clear "I don't want to be with you, and here is my reasoning:", to the point that I wasted chances with two girls who were interested and one that was super into me.

I'm ok with who I am now and have started dating again, but thanks to my inability back then to reflect on myself effectively and build that "I don't give a fuck" confidence, I kinda spiraled into depression for a long time.

you've dodged that bullet here, reflect on your actions and your mindset about those actions, and start treating women(and all people really) like complex human individuals without piling your assumptions on them.
>>
>>48516662
>I recently fell in love with a girl I met through a gaming group. I feel she is literally my dream girl and can't stop thinking about her.
I don't even care about the rest of your post. This shit is what destroys gaming groups.

>>48516776
>Smoking doesn't ALWAYS end in lung cancer. My uncle lit up a pack of Marlborough every day since he was 13 and he lived until the ripe age of 83 when he died of a stroke.
>>
>>48519802
All of this is assumption and nothing more.
>>
File: 1455818983516.jpg (30KB, 500x550px) Image search: [Google]
1455818983516.jpg
30KB, 500x550px
>OP is me 10 years ago
>>
>>48517498

Here's the thing. Creepy means many things at once. So we need to clarify.

A big part of whether or not something is creepy isn't what you say, but how you say it. Ask someone to come up with an unambiguously creepy line and I guarantee there are guys smooth or sweet or charismatic enough to pull it off via intonation. Body language, tone, physical distance, and social context all play a role. Most people pick this stuff up intuitively, but you can absolutely learn it via study, too. If you're in school, debate teams work. Public speaking courses work as well. So do many professional sales classes.

The second element is the difference in positions in the social hierarchy. Vs someone way above you in status, nearly anything you say could be interpreted as presumptuous, rude, and vaguely threatening. And vice versa, which is how rock stars and politicians can say some pretty vile shit and people just laugh it off.

The dirty secret of "creepy" is that it's like "offensive". It's a mix of stuff you do to give offense, and their own decision to take offense. A girl who wants you gone can be offended by almost anything, and a girl who wants to be with you will put up with all kinds of things.
>>
>>48519943
No, it isn't.

Deny harder bro.
>>
>>48520010
Did you ever get over losing your soulmate?
>>
File: 1389045597437.jpg (70KB, 520x678px) Image search: [Google]
1389045597437.jpg
70KB, 520x678px
This can't be real, this is such a perfect picture of someone who dosen't understand human interaction at all holy fuck it hits all the boxes.
>oneitis
>oneitis for a girl who has already rejected him
>oneitis for a girl with a boyfriend
>fails to understand that a person is disgusted by him when it's made crystal goddamn clear

This can not be real.
>>
>>48519093
Holy shit, Eliot Rogers is posting from beyond the fucking grave
>>
>>48518988
>She plays table top RPGs which already makes her incompatible with a "bro"
He's the fucking GM you nigger, his powerlevel is higher than yours and the fact he does squats does nothing to diminish this.
>>
>>48520035
Sure did, not that I believe soulmates are even a thing anymore. You have to make due with what you have, for better or worse.

No SO now but all of this behavior was just a symptom of a bigger problem I had with myself. I'm still working with it but at least I acknowledge I have an inferiority complex.
>>
>dream girl is qt asn gym bunny
>I feel like there's a personal, emotional connection
>I totally don't get a boner under the table whenever I see her tight /fit/ body
>take my feelings seriously you guys
>>
>>48519943
I don't know OP he sounds pretty hot. I would date him. Not you though. But him for sure
>>
>>48520049
Don't forget
>thinks that gym use means nonintellectual
>Is a complete retard that thinks he's an intellectual
>Describes using tumblr as "ADMITTED having a tumblr"

This is such a perfect storm, I can't believe it's real but I so dearly want it to be.
>>
>>48519711
It can when you're 20 years old
>>
>>48519943
>GM gym bro traditional gamer preselected as a quality mate by an attractive girl
I can think of very few reasons I wouldn't want to fuck this man.
>>
>>48520182
Is complete and total took one of the reasons?
>>
>>48520035
I did, when I realized she was vapid but I was even stupider because I let my boner become a heart boner, then a brain boner then full on delusions that had no basis in reality.
>>
>>48519637
Have you ever considered going to the gym, too? Working out is as mentally stimulating as it is physically.
>>
>>48516776
>through Shadowrun
That must have been weird.
>>
>>48520224
>>48520109
Hmm...
>>
>>48520209
Hobbit lives matter
>>
>>48520127
>>48520182
Derailing the thread so we can all pine over unnamed GM gym bro who probably has a warm embrace
>>
>>48520011
>The dirty secret of "creepy" is that it's like "offensive"
You mean in how it's always taken and never given?
>>
>>48520239
I mean, he's a physically attractive GM, a physically attractive GM who protects his girl from creepy fucks, a girl who is clearly attractive and therefor the fact that GM bro can get her means he himself is probably a very high quality man. And he has a good job.

He sounds perfect.
>>
Let's pretend for a moment that Jim guy is fat, stupid, and poor.

He's still a man that's DMing, goes with the girl to the gym, and is prepared to defend her when she's uncomfortable.

Isn't someone who shares your hobbies and tangibly cares about you already a decent candidate for a relationship? Man.
>>
>>48519062
Dude, I don't know what to tell you, you are clearly not internalizing any of what we're saying, including doing what this person you supposedly have feelings for said and respecting her boundaries, learning from this and letting go. Again, if you actually have feelings for this person and are not confusing that with your objectification of her then just do what she said you should do.
>>
File: 111.png (31KB, 108x106px) Image search: [Google]
111.png
31KB, 108x106px
>>48520241
That is exactly what he went on to say anon.
>>
>>48520235
Yes, OP, now you can tell yourself that she's the stupid and worthless one and that you're better off without her!
>>
>>48520294
You know what my favorite part of unnamed GM gym bro is? His eyes.
>>
>>48520235
You know in 10 Things I Hate About You when that little Jewish guy is obsessing over the most popular girl in school and starts taking all the dumb things she says as a sign of her greater intellect because she's a perfect angel?

I was that guy, and I'm sure I'm not the only one on here. But ultimately, we were all stupider for fixating on our oneitis platonic concept of love while our social skills stagnated and the girls that actually liked us gave up. We were lame, and stupid but at least we can still look down on OP.
>>
File: 1449878207488.png (128KB, 478x225px) Image search: [Google]
1449878207488.png
128KB, 478x225px
>>48520239
If he runs a good Shadowrun game I'd fuck him.
>>
>>48520334
I like his creamy white skin desu senpai
>>
You have so far to go OP.

Firstly you have to admit you're at square one. Your sexual market place value is non existent.
You don't understand how people, women especially work.
You aren't introspective or capable of objectively analyzing your situation.

Start lifting. Start reading books on human behavior. Shed the ego.
>>
>>48520358
Let's not forget how commited he is, just look at his MTG collection. I'm sure he could mentally stimulate me.
>>
>>48520382
And most importantly, accept the fact that girls don't belong to you.
>>
This thread is just the worst.
OP, you are the reason we cant have nice things and why nerds in media are portrayed as creepy weirdos. Get a GRIP man!
>>
>>48520358
I have to admit, I have never been attracted to asian man.

I think it's because, in general, asians are more feminine than everyone else. I suppose thats why dudes like asian girls so much but asian guys have such a hard time.
>>
>>48519178
Why, because it's another women off the market that you can't have? Fuck off mate, fuck you and your pain.

You clearly never cared for her except in some warped sense that to me comes across as a conflation of lust and the idea of love then any actual affection or care. If you did care, you might've seen this coming, or hell never had to worry about this in the first place.
>>
>>48520334
>When I'm nervous about a decision I'm about to make in-game and he slides my hand into his, and tells me it'll be alright no matter what I choose

His hands are big and warm, I love them
>>
>>48516963
Aw fuck, not you again.
>>
>>48520396
That's the ego thing. Dudes who still have a romanticized view of human interaction and don't realize that it's merely value assessments going back and forth always have this problem.

He values her and assumes there therefor must be some "comparability" but in reality she just has a far higher sexual market place value than him.
>>
>>48520342
It's 4th Edition Shadowrun, and Technomancers are allowed.
>>
If you come to /tg/ for relationship advice, you are literally the saddest man alive.
>>
>>48520399
On the very bright side, the thread has shown an amount of relationship maturity on /tg/'s side you wouldn't expect on any 4chan thread.

OP not included.
>>
>>48520403
Not to mention the tiny dicks.
>>
>>48520334
>>48520424
He's not unnamed, I went through the entire thread and GM dreamboat is clearly named Joe.
>When I check for traps but all I can focus on is his muscular shoulder traps
>>
>>48520513
Reduced male characteristics and all that.
>>
>>48520483
This is true. Self awareness is not 4chans strong point, and as you say theres actually a lot of good advice been given in this thread for those less hooked into the real world, of which OP is suspect number one.
>>
File: 1406390967288.png (36KB, 268x237px) Image search: [Google]
1406390967288.png
36KB, 268x237px
>>48520525
>>
>>48520552
I've found that although 4chan does have an abnormal number of autists, the average user is still quite self aware.
>>
>>48520539
On the flip side, asian women are tight as fuck. I guess because they've evolved to only take tiny dicks.

Not that OP would know, nyuk nyuk.
>>
>>48520334
I dunno, dem abs are sooo hot. Would.

(no homo) (unless he wants to)
>>
File: image.jpg (19KB, 307x352px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19KB, 307x352px
>>48516662
Wait, are you that creepy guy from that thread a while back? The one who was creeping on the GM's girlfriend, to the point where she asked him to kick you out, then he gave you another chance, you still creeped, the GM kicked you out, and then you found out they were playing at the FLGS through Facebook and decided to go there just to see her?

If so, dude, stop being a creepy fuck. You are stalking her, she has a boyfriend, she is not interested, move the fuck on.
>>
>>48520594
That hurt OP so bad that even by replying to this post is giving me a slight burning sensation
>>
>>48520590
Depends how old they are really
>>
>>48520612
yeah, this is that guy
i can't believe /tg/ actually forgot about him and is giving denko guy 2.0 real advice, i expected better from this place
>>
>>48520590
Certain boards attract certain types. In my experience, /tg/ users tend to be of the more mindful bent, and can converse maturely on most subjects.
>>
File: shindolcrop.jpg (76KB, 325x303px) Image search: [Google]
shindolcrop.jpg
76KB, 325x303px
>>48520594
>tfw I was born white

At least I'm still tiny. And wouldn't op just think it was average being asian and all? He isn't oversized like a white guy would be.
>>
>>48520612
>He gave a man with weapons grade autism a second chance
THIS MAN JUST KEEPS GETTING BETTER
>>
>>48520590
>the average user is still quite self aware.

Shut it down, shut it down now.
>>
File: 1469584332605.jpg (169KB, 641x556px) Image search: [Google]
1469584332605.jpg
169KB, 641x556px
>>48520667
>>
>>48520612
I need to see this thread.
>>
>>48520648
>wouldn't op just think it was average

No, because he would have no frame of reference.
>>
>>48520631
Holy shit this is a denko situation
>>
>>48520525
>When he passes the Funions to another player and you detect the intoxicating scent of his cologne
>>
File: 1466434177012.jpg (38KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1466434177012.jpg
38KB, 400x400px
>>48520731
Hah
>>
File: image.jpg (40KB, 420x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40KB, 420x500px
>>48516662
TO ALL THOSE THAT DON'T KNOW THIS GUY

This guy is a creeper and a stalker, who is trying to hit on a girl with a boyfriend despite the fact she's clearly not interested. And thinks that's totally okay. Here is a link to the last thread where he showed off his autism.

archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/48258003/#48259075

Do not offer him advice. Tell him to stop and move on. It's like Denko all over again.
>>
>>48520736
>When he goes into intimate detail about the monster deeply penetrating my wizard with his warm +1 longsword
>>
OH FOR FUCK'S SAKE.

It's the abs guy again. Jesus christ that thread went on forever. I thought we all agreed it was a troll thread?
>>
>>48520631
I treat every thread I see here genuinely because I post for entertainment, nothing else.
>>
>>48520465
I lean towards the romanticized view and not the autistic one. Not that your wrong necessarily, but it's an oversimplification and no one thinks in those terms in the heat of the moment.
>>
File: GokuDisapproves.png (500KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
GokuDisapproves.png
500KB, 720x540px
We told you before, cut this shit out. It was not mutual and you will be arrested if you persist
>>
>>48520754
>It's like Denko all over again.
Please say it is so. I want to be present when chan history is made.
>>
>>48520818
No one thinks at all in the heat of the moment. Doesn't mean that isn't what's going on though
>>
>>48520773
In what sense? Troll would imply this man was acting this way intentionally to fish for replies, when I'm beginning to suspect that this is legit and this dude is crazy. Wouldn't be the first time.
>>
>>48517245
If she was uncomfortable with that compliment then either you delivered it like fucking Peter Lorre, or she doesn't like you. There is the tiny chance that she is one of the rare women that feels uncomfortable receiving any compliment, I've known a couple like that. But most likely story is that she isn't interested in you. Imagine if a guy or someone you didn't even consider having sex with told you you had a great ass in a way that was obviously a come on. Did she react how you (or at least a non-permanent in the same situation) would?
>>
File: THIN_YOUR_PAINTS.png (230KB, 794x429px) Image search: [Google]
THIN_YOUR_PAINTS.png
230KB, 794x429px
>>48520818
It's subconscious. You're brain is fantastically good at processing complex social situations and ques into a "feeling" or a few thoughts without you being totally aware of it. People aren't weird undefinable things, they think in fairly predictable patterns, they just aren't obvious at first glance. Men who think very highly of themselves despite having nothing to offer don't think they are entitled to women per se, they just know that women like high quality men and it would short circuit their ego to admit to themselves that a woman didn't want them.
>>
File: 2615937-4225405720-So-Go.gif (2MB, 333x194px) Image search: [Google]
2615937-4225405720-So-Go.gif
2MB, 333x194px
>>48520771
>When he invites you to his place after the session to see his Magic collection after you asked about it
>>
File: tumblr_o1nfxkwilX1urgbe1o1_500.jpg (87KB, 407x412px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o1nfxkwilX1urgbe1o1_500.jpg
87KB, 407x412px
>>48520978
>when he opens a pack and you wish it was your pants
>>
>>48520849
Yes, however when values assessment includes assessing someone's character, their sincerity, their feelings, and several other factors subconsciously that we aren't aware of, why think in those terms? That's like thinking about blinking or how to pee, your brain does it for you so you don't have to because that's one less thing you have to consciously think about.
>>
>>48520888
Oh, it was/is definitely some well-researched high quality trolling, don't get me wrong, to the point where I am entirely prepared to accept that this guy realise is just that fucking pathetic.

I just remember the last thread ending in him saying something a bit too aggressively provoking and everyone just deciding it was a troll.
>>
>>48520945
You're only partially correct. If human interaction was purely a gains-benefits comparison going on behind the scenes, no men would be getting married in this legal climate. Hell, in this legal and cultural climate men would simply abandon women and buy sextoys.

It's not about costs and benefits, the human brain does whatever it can to lead us to reproduction. Even if it literally kills us. This is why even a 70% divorce rate (here's lookin' at you, Belgium) hasn't killed the institution of marriage or male-female interaction overall.
>>
>>48520978
>Roll a die
>it rolls off the table
>I go and grab for it
>He does the same
>as his hand reaches out it grazed the d12 i conviently stashed between my buttocks
>Notice me Senpai
>>
>>48521027
I see Tzun Zu's booty roll stratagem has claimed another victim
>>
>>48520945
Well then if it is subconscious, why think about it consciously? Knowing the mechanism behind human interaction doesn't make it any easier, and in fact this dude may just take it as leave to find ways to 'increase his value' in a likely wholly unhealthy way.
>>
>>48518610
Your complete inability to understand her feelings and resistance to all dissenting advice proves you have no empathy of your own
>>
File: 1464018726839.jpg (110KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1464018726839.jpg
110KB, 1920x1080px
>>48521002
>>48521027
>When you're about to do side RP and he tells you you're going to be playing his girlfriend tonight
>>
>>48521003
>That's like thinking about blinking or how to pee
Pondering such things has advanced medical science and our understanding of human physiology.

The point of thinking about these thing is to achieve understanding, which is valuable in and of itself
>>
>>48521014
It is cost benefit, you're just not realizing that from your biology's perspective, which is making all the choices under the hood, propagating your genes is the ultimate benefit. Your conscious and subconscious conceptions of cost and benefit aren't the same, thanks to the fact your unconscious self still thinks we live in a hunter gatherer society.
>>48521066
Because the system isn't designed for modern life, it's designed for hunter gatherer life. Knowing how it works, knowing that your instinctual desires aren't aimed towards your happiness but rather biological success, makes it a lot easier to control your behavior and work towards being happy.

And "increase your sexual market place value" just means "lift weights, take care of yourself, get a job, understand how to be funny" because she isn't going to fall in love with him manic pixie dream girl style just because of his wonderful oh so unique personality that is entirely typical for someone like him. I don't think he needs help from me to do anything stupid and unhealthy either.
>>
>>48521003
Because it also includes such things as "you want to date that women because she has motherly characteristics, don't worry about the fact that she despises you and wants nothing to do with you"
leading to situations like OPs.

Your brain does it unconsciously but your brain has your gene's best interest in mind, not yours.
>>
>>48521219
>Your conscious and subconscious conceptions of cost and benefit aren't the same, thanks to the fact your unconscious self still thinks we live in a hunter gatherer society.
Which is why suppression of those urges makes you a man and blindly following this supposed cost-benefit analysis makes you a beast. OP is a beast.

Notice that I said "man" and not "woman". Women can get away with following their urgest like animals and never, ever suffer the consequences.
>>
>>48521066
I hope you realize what you're suggesting is that we live like animals, forsaking higher understanding to blindly follow impulse
>>
>>48521303
Women can suffer consequences for impulsive behavior just as well as men.

Women get fat and unhealthy because they submit to the instinct of taking advantage of civilization's artificial abundance, women get into terrible relationships because of their instinctual attraction to a terrible man, the only major advantages women have in this regard are that society more strongly supports the female reproductive strategy and that women have fewer violent impulses. That and that women for the most part aren't as physiologically damaged as men are by societies artificial abundance.
>>
Every "story" people have posted here about how they met their boyfriends/girlfriends sounds like bullshit.
I don't think anyone here has actually been in an relationship. Also, OP is copypasta.
>>
>>48521411
>Women can suffer consequences for impulsive behavior just as well as men.
Women can endlessly delegate responsibility. Hell, in most cases men will gladly take all responsibility on them for them. Because that's what male instinct forces them to do.

>Women get fat and unhealthy because they submit to the instinct of taking advantage of civilization's artificial abundance
HAES, muh curves, meat is for men bones are for dogs.

>women get into terrible relationships because of their instinctual attraction to a terrible man
Change your mind, divorce, get free money until the day you die, get rescued by captain save-a-ho.

>the only major advantages women have in this regard are that society more strongly supports the female reproductive strategy
In other words: the only major advantage women have in this regard is FUCKING EVERYTHING.

>That and that women for the most part aren't as physiologically damaged as men are by societies artificial abundance.
U fookin' wot m8? Are you talking about porn, the one thing that allows for discrete and individual discharge of an almost insurmountable beastly urge? It's not psychologically damaging, it's an anaesthetic for an endless pain.
>>
>>48521219
>understand how to be funny
Not even that necessary if you're a genuinely nice person and can carry a conversation. Wit is just as sign of social intelligence, but sincerity can work if you're consistent and don't make everything heavy or serious.
>>
>>48521459
>captain save-a-ho
Just found my next character
>>
Well I for one had fun watching this trainwreck, but unless the OP is waiting to whip out a new and exciting way to humiliate himself I think the fun's pretty much over
>>
>>48521532
>OP is waiting to whip out a new and exciting way to humiliate himself
That's basically why I watch Re:Zero
>>
>>48521459
Men feel the need to make things and provide things because a mans worth is entirely what he can produce
Women's biology provides them intrinsic value.
Men are more more likely to feel worthless and terrible because society has all it's needs essentially fulfilled
>>
>>48521459
HAES dosen't convince men to fuck them.
HAES doesn't stop fatty liver disease

An attempt to escape the consequences of instinctual behavior doesn't equal success.
>>
>>48521659
>HAES dosen't convince men to fuck them.
https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/the-scientific-fundamentalist/200811/the-power-female-choice-fat-chicks-get-laid-more

>HAES doesn't stop fatty liver disease
Your only good point.

>>48521599
Which is why men need to overcome their natural urges in a world where these natural urges are not rewarded. The reasonable mind must dominate the self-destructive body.
>>
>>48516963
Fuck. It's the creepy abs guy again. And yes, complimenting the abs of a girl in front of her boyfriend is creepy
>>
>>48521014
>This is why even a 70% divorce rate (here's lookin' at you, Belgium) hasn't killed the institution of marriage or male-female interaction overall.

Holy shit, really that high? I assume that's for all marriages though. First time marriages are 30% divorce rate in the USA. Which, still, that's a 3 in 10 chance for your life to be fucked over if you're a guy.
>>
>>48519119
She never cried so you could see it, you mean.

No disrespect, but you can bet your ass that when she went to bed alone one night, taking a last look at his photo for the night, remembering all the days they had - there were tears. As I said, perhaps good tears, but tears.
>>
File: 10BillionYearsInMSPaint.png (969KB, 2088x5240px) Image search: [Google]
10BillionYearsInMSPaint.png
969KB, 2088x5240px
Well, I've just gone and made a screencap of the old and current thread. May history remember the day OP learned a hard lesson.
>>
>>48522233
Premature guy, he's going to be back here in one week wondering why he was banned from the store.

And then the week after trying to figure out a way to get around a restraining order.
>>
>>48522225
Alternatively, she never cared for him and they just married for a myriad of other reasons other than money and never bothered to divorce. It's not impossible to be so distant to your spouse that their death is pretty much a "well, that happened" event to you.
>>
>>48522233
Damn, only two of my posts made it in
>>
>>48520525

>you will never be a player in Joe's game
>you will never see the twinkle in his eyes when you roll initiative
>you will have him gaze at you in pride when you beat his encounters
>you will never peruse the large collection of system books he bought using his steady job
>you will never feel him hold you down against the mattress with his big, muscled arms

Why the fuck even live.
>>
>>48522268
Wait, did OP make a post about going back to the store to stalk her after he got blown out? Where is it, I didn't see it.
>>
>>48519637
>only has a good job because he has connections
Because I'm bored I'll elaborate on this.

This is a good thing (especially for women) because it's a double advantage:
A) Good job
B) Good connections

Which means you're:
1) Competent
2) Rich
3) Socially adept
4) Part of a social network which supports its own with all the advantages that brings

So anyone mad about this is just jealous.
>>
>>48522365
Allow me to expand on this. Women don't care about men who are good, they care about men who are useful. It's an evolutionary instinct. Being nice won't put food on the table. This is why women prefer borderline psychopathic politicians and businessmen as well as bottom rung thug gangsters over, say, mild-mannered math teachers. Trigonometry 101 doesn't get bitches wet, recreating their favorite scenes from 50 shades does.

Your personality only matters in as far as you command respect from your peers. The sooner you realize men are literally tools in the eyes of women the better.
>>
>>48522440
There's no point getting mad about it, it's as natural and meaningless as baboons being attracted to the man with the biggest ass or birds of paradise liking the male with the best nest or whatever.

Everyone just needs to get their shit in order and we'll be fine.
>>
>>48522355

Not yet but I am anxiously looking forward to part three of this thrilling saga.
>>
>>48522508
>Everyone just needs to get their shit in order
But we aren't. In fact, our legal system and cultural mores don't revolve around acknowledging our natural urges or an attempt to supress them/steer them in a constructive direction. They revolve around downright denying that these exist.

Even though middle ages has become synonymous with backwards, the Catholic Church was uncanny in its ability to suppress and redirect human urge. Their insistence on virgin marriages, monogamy and their downright brutal crackdown on adultery created a society where every man was guaranteed at least one (public) mate, creating a stable and growing civilization with expansive energy. Not this shrinking, degenerating "civilization" of ours that needs to import foreigners with more traditional cultural values just to remain afloat.

We gave women the freedom to choose who will oppress them, and they voted against Western civilization.
>>
>>48522440
A teacher would be a valued community member in addition to being a useful caregiver
>>
>>48522662
>teacher
>valued community member
Are you Scandinavian or Japanese?
>>
>>48522554
50% of quests begin in a jail cell. It'd actually be hard to find part 3 of this saga amongst them.
>>
>>48522440
I personally believe women do put a lot of stock into men that are good.

I just think that the vast majority of men that bitch about being a "nice guy" aren't actually "good". If you stay out of the way, don't commit any major felonies, and pay some compliments now and then, you're not a "good guy", you're just a guy. A person who goes above and beyond in their kindness are attractive in both genders, I think.

From my experience, guys that can talk about their charity work or get involved in civil rights bullshit tend to be popular, regardless of my distaste for them.
>>
File: 1469497082141.jpg (43KB, 530x805px) Image search: [Google]
1469497082141.jpg
43KB, 530x805px
>>48522301
>>you will never be a player in Joe's game
Of all that's happened, this is probably the greatest tragedy of the entire thread
>>
>>48522771
>don't commit any major felonies
What's it like on a planet where major criminals don't get loads of loveletters from bored housewives? Is that also the same planet where gangsters don't drown in ghetto pussy?

>From my experience, guys that can talk about their charity work or get involved in civil rights bullshit tend to be popular, regardless of my distaste for them.
That's because they're not good people. There's nothing good about virtue signaling.
>>
>>48521421
OP is a mimic
helping posters are mimics
trolls are mimics
biotruth posters are mimics
you are a mimic
>>
>>48522817
>>48522771
Honestly, the fastest way to become a 'good guy' is to have impeccable manners and to actually do things for altruistic reasons, not just to get approval.
>>
>>48522865
It's also the fastest way to become background noise for most women. You're good, but you're not useful. In fact, you're the opposite of useful. You're of extremely average income, harmless, of low social status, lack power, lack the desire to become powerful and actively cut your own fingers by giving away your resources without a clear benefit. Nothing dries a pussy up faster than that goody-two-shoes shit.

If you really value being good (which, honestly, is admirable) you're better off becoming a monk.
>>
>>48522918
I didn't say 'live your life for the benefit of others' I said, do altruistic things. There's a difference and the difference is that you still look after yourself, but you don't need a justification for helping others.

Which triggers the whole 'protector of the tribe' thing.
>>
>>48522773
>>
>>48522918
Kindness is a virtue that women select for, which is why statistically speaking a dog has more pulling power than a porsche
>>
>>48522773
>you'd just get kicked out for hitting on his waifu anyway
JDIMSA
>>
>>48522947
>Which triggers the whole 'protector of the tribe' thing.
His altruism isn't hot, his strength and the admiration his tribe gives him is. That's why "man who kills other men" is hot, but "man who runs soup kitchen" is not.

Speaking of which, I'd actually love to see a study which either confirms or debunks a suspicion of mine. I'd like to see whether or not male-on-male violence arouses women. But then again, such a study would be so controversial nobody would be willing to even consider it.
>>
>>48522994
>Implying his girlfriend wouldn't ask me to leave first for wanting his D
>>
>>48522996
Pro boxers aren't that popular but that might be because their faces are battered.

Similarly wrestlers, but that's probably steroid abuse.

I don't know about the mainstream appeal of MMA fighters.
>>
>>48522996
>I'd like to see whether or not male-on-male violence arouses women. But then again, such a study would be so controversial nobody would be willing to even consider it.
How many people score by getting in a fight outside a night club?
>>
File: Reyaction Image3.png (129KB, 212x290px) Image search: [Google]
Reyaction Image3.png
129KB, 212x290px
>>48522994

Anon, no one in this thread is gonna hit on Ellie McAsianAbs. We all want Joe. Buff, beautiful, blue-eyed Joe.
>>
>>48523031
I honestly don't know the answer to that. I have better things to do than paying for overpriced drinks and the privilege of going deaf at an early age.
>>
>>48523066
The answer is zero, because the horny girls have already left, the drunk ones are throwing up in an alley, the naive ones have been date raped. You might lose out on the pussy by refusing to fight someone messing with your girl though, but it's not uncommon for girls to still take the side of the loser.

Girls do initiate drunk fights with the expectation that a man will actually take the punches for them but I don't hang out with those people (anymore).
>>
>>48519054
Yeah, dude. That's why we should never do anything, because it'll all end eventually.
>>
>>48523165
t. Albert Camus
>>
>>48523165
It'll sound lame and /v/-tier but the first Assassins Creed actually gave me a good perspective on nihilism.

Specifically the ending, where Altair realizes the real meaning of 'nothing is true, everything is permitted'. Nihilism should be liberating.
>>
>>48517040

tips fedora
>>
>>48516789
Here's the thing? Don't do things halfway. Go in there and know you are risking heartbreak and embarrassment and once you've accepted that risk, walk in, explain your feelings bluntly, respectfully, and without fear.

"I want you to know I really like you and I'd like to go out with you." Is a straightforward way to go about it.

And if she rejects you, shrug your shoulders, smirk, and tell them you had to try, then walk out with your head held high.

You've got this.
>>
>>48523491
Let this be a reminder to you to ALWAYS READ THE THREAD BEFORE RESPONDING
>>
>>48523491

See >>48523562

OP knew the girl was already in a relationship with the GM, leered at her exposed belly button and made a weird comment about it, and then got himself kicked out. He's a creep and borderline stalker who thinks he's more deserving of this woman than based Joe the GM
>>
>>48523491
You may want to read a bit more of the thread than the first 6 posts. That ship has long sailed
Thread posts: 354
Thread images: 40

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.