[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #982: Wandless Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 703
Thread images: 95

>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>
>>48487830
>Last Thread
>>48480798
>>
What other perks remove requirements like wands and catalysts and the like?
>>
File: Gamer 2.png (698KB, 800x1296px) Image search: [Google]
Gamer 2.png
698KB, 800x1296px
Right, enough dilly dallying. Time for another Gamer/Minion Master Toss.

Also, as a note since last thread it seemed some people were confused about this. He has the Mentality of a Gamer, you don't have to send him to Vidya-based settings.

The Gamer Chain-
Concept-Overlord Native-Chain, a Gamer like Ainz who got sucked into the New World. Built the way I would build a character for an MMO, Minions and Buffs for Minions.
Has a Gamer mind-set for most of the chain, trying to exploit anything he can, and to get more Minions and Buffs.

Companions- Forsetti, Gnarl, Lilith, Mooks, Lupa d'Angela, Akitsu, Yashima, Haihane, Waddle Dees
>>
Speaking of wandless magic- could I achieve it by placing a lot of wand core material in conduits through my body (for instance, replacing nerves with dragon heartstring)
>>
File: hereafter.jpg (34KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
hereafter.jpg
34KB, 960x540px
What's the first thing you do when you get depowered?
>>
File: XMenMovies.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
XMenMovies.pdf
1B, 486x500px
Alright, changelog at the bottom again.

Unless I forgot something or missed something else, I'm about to upload it to the drive.
>>
>>48487736
You doomed us all
>>
So, Jumpers. What is the dumbest thing you have done that somehow worked?

I calmed the Hulk down by playing rock and roll on top of the helicarrier. As a catgirl. Because Ranma. It worked. I think Tony had a stroke at that point.
>>
File: i11474414654.png (85KB, 375x360px) Image search: [Google]
i11474414654.png
85KB, 375x360px
>>48487899
Breath.
>>
>>48487906

I just need 100cp more to get everything I need
>>
>>48487897
>replacing nerves with dragon heartstring
What the actual fuck. How could you do that?
Also, I doubt it'd work. The wood in the wand is a necessary component too.

>>48487899
>Implying I haven't prepared for this scenario.
Batman Mode.

>>48487906
Neat. I'm assuming the mind-transfer ability of Omega Technopathy doesn't empower the electronics with your Jumper abilities?
I know we shouldn't have to ask this question, but I figured I get it out of the way.

>>48487941
What song did you play?
>>
>>48487941
I don't understand why he was so surprised. Being angry doesn't mean you can't have good taste in music
>>
>>48487897
Dude, we see many examples of wandless magic via people just being practiced witches and wizards.

Just do your damn schooling and stop being a weirdo.
>>
>>48488014
>Implying I haven't prepared for this scenario.
>Batman Mode.
That's the basic answer there. If you're not one of the most dangerous individuals alive in the setting even without your powers, you're doing something wrong.
>>
>>48488014
Holy Lonely Night. Thank you, Macross.

>>48488025
I know, right?
>>
>>48487941
In my Imperium jump, I used the time-prolonging drawback to get myself a couple centuries as a space marine, worked my way up to chapter-master, then pulled a big boss and faked my death. I left my body double in my wake as my impersonator, then changed my appearance and went to work as a merc for the deldar, slowly working my way up their ranks through exploiting opportunities I had laid out for my future self in the commoragh jump. At the end of this process, I took their intact STC, left some exterminatus-tier weaponry set to blow, and booked it to Mars.

I got put in the deathwatch for the remainder of my time there, and my deldar GF from "love can bloom" was pissed. But fuck it, it was worth it.

>>48488014
>What the actual fuck. How could you do that?
[Prototype], son.

>>48488054
>>Just do your damn schooling and stop being a weirdo.
pls no bully
>>
>>48487830
Daily reminder that Slytherin is the worst house because it gets filled with eleven year olds who think they're cunning and ambitious.
>>
>>48487899
Reminder that No Cheating is the best perk for this if people don't like the idea of being shit tier when depowered.
>>
>>48488079
That can apply to all the houses- Gryffindor is filled with pretentious faggots that are all "oh look at us and how brave we are"
>>
>>48488080
Depowered usually also includes perks, anon.
>>
>>48488080
It really is. It's like the patron perk of all Gauntlets.
>>
>>48488101
But not the skills you've practiced and mastered by having that perk, you silly goose.
>>
>>48488128
Where is that perk from
>>
>>48488079
What's fun with Slytherin is playing the game of "how edgy can you get before they start saying 'dude, too far'."

>>48488080
>>48488104
What's it from?
>>
>>48488066
Stop being a weirdo and just practice like a normal wizard instead of being a blob-monster.
>>
>>48488096
Oh, Gryffindor and Ravenclaw are both terrible, but a kid who thinks they're brave and tough or a kid who thinks they're smart will never be as insufferable as one who thinks they're cunning.

This is also why Hufflepuff is the best house.
>>
File: TOO MOTIVATED.jpg (68KB, 498x501px) Image search: [Google]
TOO MOTIVATED.jpg
68KB, 498x501px
>>48487941
EXCEED weapon Devil Arm Arm'd the HOLY DEMON SMITING SWORD Balmung (Ragnarok 13th Scenario reward)

>Devil Buster and Dark Slayer Styles
>Holy Mechanical Knight Devil Trigger Stand with Weapon projections
>>
>>48487906
Shit. Just realized I had forgot to clarify that the Mind Transference Device requires you to overpower the other person's mind.

So, here's that.

>>48488014
I'd say it probably wouldn't but that's ultimately up to individual fanwank.
>>
File: XMenMovies.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
XMenMovies.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>>48488173
I'm literally retarded.
>>
>>48488157
You can change your biology without being a blob, and whether or not you're a monster is entirely subjective.

>>48488164
Honestly, I'd say that it depends on the kid more than the attribute. Ideally, the hat chooses the ones that are ACTUALLY cunning instead of just idiotic faggots.
>>
>>48487893
VtM: Bloodlines?
>>
>>48487874
Ad-hoc magic from Vampire Diaries lets you fudge rituals, iirc.
>>
>>48488191
Sure
>>
File: lion2.jpg (82KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
lion2.jpg
82KB, 800x600px
So in Narnia, what did Lion Jesus think of you?
>>
>>48488194
>Vampire Diaries

Oh boy.
>>
>>48488164
>House for fat kids and the unambitious
>Best
>>
>>48488066
>[Prototype], son.
Nigga that makes no sense at all.
How the hell is being a [Prototype] gonna let you co-opt magical dragon heart tendons and conduct nerve signals through them?
>>
>>48488209
Ted, who lights up the night.
>>
>>48488189
If anything, that could even result in a lot of pressure. Imagine if a kid got sorted into Ravenclaw, and now they worried a lot because now they feel like they HAVE to be the smart one. If they're not smart, they're letting down their whole house.

Can you imagine how shitty it would feel to get sorted into a house that's supposed to exemplify an attribute that you lack?
>>
So, Dark Sun. Is it worth it or safe to take the Apprentice path early in my chain without Drawbacks? I want to be an Avangion.
>>
>>48488209
Well, he got real sick of me calling him Lion Jesus. He kept going on about "No, Son of Adam. I am a figure similar to Jesus, but not in fact Jesus himself, much like how Jesus is not the same as the Father. Further, your irreverent humor is confusing the other children, and I would rather you not make this experience any harder for them than is necessary."
>>
>>48488242
You don't want to be a Hufflepuff yourself, but they sure are pleasant as sidekicks.
>>
>>48488276
Apprentice is the only origin of any worth in Dark Sun.
>>
>>48488275
So Impostor's Syndrome?
>>
>>48488244
>How the hell is being a [Prototype] gonna let you co-opt magical dragon heart tendons and conduct nerve signals through them?

Simple, you can absorb and incorporate the biology and properties of anything you consume.

As for conducting nerve signals- yeah, probably better to call it a secondary system of its own. I compared it to nerves due to how it's used to conduct small, faux-electrical signals to all parts of the body at the behest of the brain.
>>
>>48488209
I took Not A Tame Lion. So apparently not very highly.
>>
>>48488151
It's from Traveler. It makes it so if you willingly limit yourself from using your abilities, you'll grow significantly faster in mundane ability as a compensation effect.
>>
>>48488276
>worth it
yes.

>safe
no.

As long as you can get gud while there, you should be fine.
>>
>>48488242
Don't think of Hfflepuffs as the house to go to, so much as the house to recruit people from.
>>
File: American Bill.jpg (180KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
American Bill.jpg
180KB, 1280x1280px
I've been wondering lately, if I have Item Creation EX as a Servant, what would I need to start mass producing Noble Phantasms from thin air? Do I just need mana or do I need to get special materials first? Would a strong psychic power, enough multitasking and the ability to create matter suffice for this?

>>48487899
Find a gun. Find a confortable and secure organization where I can install myself.

Even after living millions of years, I'm still fond of the idea of not dying. I've seen everything, war and peace, love and hate, what technology and magic can do... So I can chill for a while if I'm depowered. Taking no risks, move slowly, and wait for my godly powers to come back so I can depopulate the entire place.

This is assuming I'm completely depowered. If memories still work, I guess that my knowledge of how people and society works could get me in a confortable position.
>>
>>48488279
"No fun allowed" t. Lion jesus

>>48488275
Ah, but that's where the hat comes in, and sorts the ravenclaws from the hufflepuffs.
>>
>>48488305
Eh, I think you're reaching, but you do you, mang.
It's your fantasy, have fun.
>>
>>48488305
>Simple, you can absorb and incorporate the biology and properties of anything you consume.
No, you can't. The perk says nothing about that. Your shapeshifting is limited to human forms and living weapons. No assimilating traits from other biologies.
>>
>>48488321
You need special & metaphysically potent materials.

Think of how most weapons in various mythologies are made, and work your way from there.
>>
>>48488348
You didn't play the games did you?
>>
>>48488348
>No assimilating traits from other biologies.

This directly contradicts what we see in the game, but whatever, I'm far enough along in my chain for it to be obsolete anyway.
>>
>>48488360
I think it's that guy, you know, the one that was all MINECRAFT CAN'T DO THIS EVEN IF THE JUMPMAKER SAID IT COULD?
>>
>>48488355
>Think of how most artifacts in various mythologies are made, and work your way from there.

>tfw Gleipnir was made from the sound of a cat's footfall, the beard of a woman, the roots of a mountain, the sinews of a bear, the breath of a fish, the spittle of a bird

Welp.
>>
>>48488368
Honestly, this place has a lot of THAT GUYs.
>>
>>48488209
I took Not A Tame Lion, so he was a total dick. Sometimes he'd sit on my house with his fatass lion body and make the roof cave in. Sometimes he'd lead people to me that I didn't want to see.
Sometimes an avalanche would happen in the snow.

But the real kicker came when I asked him WHY he was doing this.
He asked me in turn, "Wasn't this what you asked for?"
I didn't have a response for that, and I didn't ask again.

> "I hope the price was worth it."
>>
>>48488356
>>48488360
Even if that's how it worked if the games, the perk doesn't list that among the feats the perk is capable of, so it's powers are unable to do so.
>>
>>48488209
He never said a word to me, strangely. He just stared blankly, like a disapproving relative. I think he was well aware of a common trend in my chains. The correct answer is 'massive amounts of collateral damage'.

Usually he'd show up when I was seconds away from doing something stupid. And wouldn't go away until I stopped. It was unnerving.
>>
>>48488356
>>48488360
Yes, but what the perk offers you is explicitly weaker than what Mercer and Heller have. take the decreased durability and regeneration compared to them, for example.
>>
>>48488298
Oh, it's you! Hi! Go away.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 5.jpg (158KB, 688x729px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 5.jpg
158KB, 688x729px
>>48487899
I'm currently in that situation!

Jump 015: Fallout
CP: 1000
Drawbacks:
Wild Wasteland [+0]
One-Hander [+200]
The Reunion [+300]
Identity: Vault Dweller [-100]
Tags: Repair, Science, & Speech
Perks:
Educated [Free]
Cult of Personality [-300]
Jury Rigging [-150]
Certified Tech [-300]
Kama Sutra Master [-600]
Gear:
Food Purifier [Free]
Pipboy 3000 [-100]

Also, ESPer powers took not as huge a hit in this world. Though that's because of these guys.
http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Psyker
>you are welcome to make use of the psykers and their potential from Fallout, but I'd be careful - the psykers in Fallout show some pretty over-the-top mutations that could take the world to Childhood's End faster than you can say "uh, his eyes are glowing?"
Knew nothing about them before this. The Reunion was basically the guy ranting about me and my true nature and how he's ready, cause he's faster, stronger, and more intelligent than I am.
My response.
"Yep, you are in every way my superior, however I have a counter to you." Then before he could even speak Worst teleported in with the nuke from megaton, already in the midst of countdown, and whisked me away. "I've got a best friend." I said with a smile.
>>
>>48488383
It has a few, but the worst one is a particular idiot with no life.
>>
>>48488379
>>tfw Gleipnir was made from the sound of a cat's footfall, the beard of a woman, the roots of a mountain, the sinews of a bear, the breath of a fish, the spittle of a bird
In fairness, this was back when these things still existed, so it's not quite that impossible.
>>
>>48488189
If they were actually cunning they wouldn't be advertising it, they'd beg the hat to put them into the house known for either foolhardy heroes or loyal nobodies.
>>
>>48488305
Not him, but... even if that works, you're probably not going to be able to cast "wandlessly" with that.

For one, you'd still be missing the wood... and for another, wands are /probably/ more complex than just grabbing a core and slapping some wood around it. Atleast I'd guess so.

If you could just cast with your wand core alone, Veela would just be using their hair for it, Bayonetta-style, instead of getting wands with Veela-hair.

>>48488356
>>48488360
Don't the in-game Prototype abilities just absorb abilities from Redlight strains? Or did I miss stuff? Didn't play much of it...
>>
>>48488424
Yeah, it's because of Gleipnir that they don't. They all got used up making it. Except the spittle of a bird and the sinews of a bear. Pretty sure those still exist. And I guess technically women can still grow beards, though it's a lot rarer. So they used up most of the supply of those things making Glepinir.
>>
>>48488348
>No assimilating traits from other biologies.
I think that anon is reaching, but Prototypes CAN canonically mimic other creatures abilities after consuming enough of them. Granted, most of them were lifeforms infected with Blacklight, and 99.9% of those were made off of a human base, but the point stands.

I still don't think it'd be capable of assimilating blatantly magical abilities, though.
It'd throw up the biological equivalent of error 404 if you tried.

But I think you're just going to try and start shit, so I guess this'll be the last time I engage you.
>>
>>48488305
Or.

You just practice magic like a normal wizard until you can tell the wand to fuck off.
>>
>>48488431
Never underestimate the potential popularity of the nakedly ambitious.

[insert political reference here]
>>
>>48488454
No, I'm not trying to start shit. I'm just saying, the perk gives you a gimped version of Prototype powers. If it gave you proper Prototype abilities I'd be fine with it, but it's explicitly more limited than what Heller or Mercer could do.
>>
Jump # 10 Dragonlance

Starting Area: Solace (Free)
Starting Age of Krynn: War of the lance (free)

Background: Warrior (50)
Race: Human (free)

Perks:
Party (300)
Alignment – L.G (Free)
Tall Enough, X 2 (50) (Fighter & Monk)
Combatant (Free)
Fighter X 2(300, Discount)
Monk (150, Discount)
Legend (300, Discount)

Equipment:

Adventuring gear (50)

Moduals:

11th our Hero (+ 200 CP)

Yukari
Origin: Arcane
Race: Human
Perks:
*Alignment: C. G.
*Tall Enough
*Arcane Adept
*Tower Trained
*Archmage of high Sorcery
Equipment – Ring of Spell Resistance

Amy
Origin: Divine
Perks:
*Alignment: L.G.
*Tall Enough
*Acolyte
*Cleric
*Epiphany
*Equipment – Merch
*Equipment – Adventuring kits
*Equipment – Dosh

Arcueid
Origin: Divine
Perks:
Alignment: N
Tall Enough
Acolyte
Druid X 2
Noble
Caster
Origin: Arcane
*Alignment: N.
*Tall Enough
*Arcane Adept
*Tower Trained
*Archmage of high Sorcery
Equipment – Ring of Spell Resistance

Akitsu
Origin: Rogue
Perks:
*Tall Enough
*Alignment: N.G.
*Footpad
*Rouge
*Lucky in Loot
Equipment – Adventuring Gear
Equipment – Magic Item, Minor (Studded Leather + 1)

Len
Origin (Arcane)
Perks:
*Alignment: N.
*Arcane Adept (free)
*Hedge Mage – Sorcerer X 4
>>
>>48488379
…Maybe you could get those things with that one perk from Civilization?
The one that let's you interact with nature like it's a living thing? Waifu the wind.
>>
>>48488276
Sure, safer than any of the other origins early chain, but you still might be in for a bad time.
>>
>>48488431
One can be flamboyantly cunning.

>>48488441
>Not him, but... even if that works, you're probably not going to be able to cast "wandlessly" with that.

Hmm. From what common sense would imply, if wands act in a similar manner to wires, conducting magic, then the cores would be the actually conductive part with the wood merely acting as insulation. If other magic-insulative materials could be found, or if the human body is magic-insulative by nature (strong possibility given that spells don't go through people) then surely, it could be used in such a manner. Veela hair can be dismissed due to its unprotected, external nature.

Eh. My mistake for trying to apply fucking logic to the LE MAGIC MEME :DDDD

>Don't the in-game Prototype abilities just absorb abilities from Redlight strains? Or did I miss stuff? Didn't play much of it...

The other creatures were mutated by redlight, but I don't see that as a reason for them to be of "other biologies".

>>48488458
I'm a Jumper, and a Slytherin. I'm better than normal wizards by definition.

>>48488402
>Yes, but what the perk offers you is explicitly weaker than what Mercer and Heller have. take the decreased durability and regeneration compared to them, for example.

But over a couple of decades, couldn't you build it up like they did?
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 2.png (278KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 2.png
278KB, 300x450px
So, now that >>48488410 is done where to next, /JC?
>>
>>48488481
The level of Nostalgia here is overwhelming. I must say another great jump that I am glad I get to include in this run. I had to go almost total crunch here which is a little sad because I get the sense the person who made the jump wants you to just use the rules more as guidelines but I needed hard numbers for the crap I am going to need to pull off. In my other run I think I will try it the other way.

So my badass normal prep ends here. All in all I combined two of the weakest classes and a bunch of out of context powers to create a monster. By the end of the jump I am immune to ranged attacks including magic that I can see and can send them right back to the person firing them. I also took legendary wrestler. Sadly I didn’t get to suplex any Dragons though. I did suplex Lord Soth though and he didn’t appreciate it much. I had disarmed him and was grappling him to try and keep him from flinging spells and shifted my balance a bit and introduced him to the ground.

I think he felt insulted because I became his favorite target for his killing spells.

It was fun to journey with the heroes of the lance. I got to become friends with several of them. I had to make sure to get Yukari to craft a tracer spell and put it on all of my items to make sure Tasslehoff didn’t walk off with any of my stuff.

The Dragon Army got wrecked. I managed to bring the good dragons back early, and manipulate things so that people actually got their stuff together and opposed them a lot sooner. I managed to save Flint though… his fighting days were done; He managed to get a few more years in at least. I also saved Sturm and broke Kitiara’s arm doing so. She made it a bit of a vendetta to kill me then… Thankfully Dalamar took care of her for me. Tanis pined for her for a bit but then moved on to Laurana.
>>
>>48488530
>But over a couple of decades, couldn't you build it up like they did?
Or go to Zerg right afterwards and call it a day.
>>
Have you ever had to fight an old friend, Jumpers?
>>
>>48488530
>But over a couple of decades, couldn't you build it up like they did?
Maybe? I don't think this is the sort of thing where just training could increase it in strength, though. You'd need to do a more in-depth experimentation. Get access to the Redlight and Blacklight viruses in isolated form, breed them into mutant strains, and then assimilate those to expand the capabilities of your own strain.
>>
>>48488379
>>48488482

Sea Turtles, Mate from pirates of the caribbean lets you roll to bluff the universe so you might be able to pull that off if you have Realm of Myths as well.

>"Why yes universe this is in fact the breath of a fish and I am offended that you would insist otherwise"
>>
Did Worm post that thing with S&S that he talked about? If so, could somebody link it for me?
>>
>>48485682
Jump #22: Ravenloft

Noble - 100
Sithcus

Demihuman (Elf) - 100
Blue Blood - 0
Trained Warrior - 50
Iron Will - 200
Magic - 200
Psychic - 600
Unassailable - 300

Sack of Gold - 0
Trusty Steed - 0
Silver Hand Mirror - 50

Me and My Shadow + 300
Holy + 200
Unwanted Harem + 100

I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing, besides chasing down my evil twin and constantly being attacked by two groups of monsters for very different reasons.

Actually, does Holy affect Unwanted Harem? Does it make the monsters more violently yandere or tsundere or something?
>>
>>48488575
Not yet, no.
>>
>>48488598
>Stupid paladin, it's not like I wanted to corrupt your soul~
>>
File: Lost.jpg (152KB, 850x1190px) Image search: [Google]
Lost.jpg
152KB, 850x1190px
>>48488185
No, you are most definitely not!

That said, (re)build time. Yay.

Experiment: Ah, those nostalgic Infamous memories of pain and torture.

Every Time: That's pretty nice.

Spatial Warping (600): I'll never get tired of this perk. Actually - can I warp MY insides? Please?~
Telekinesis (800): Some of these feats are not like the others.
Telepathy (800): Can't go without this.

Canon Companion (200 CP): Remember how I promised to watch First Class? Now I have to watch DoFP and Apocalypse to figure out if there are good people to bring along. Worst case scenario, might as well go for Spatial Omega. What would that do, incidentally? Original description doesn't really make note of neither range nor speed of the power.

Dudepeel No More: ...Also, watch Deadpool. Gods, I am behind.
What do they call you? Wheels? (100 CP): Yup, still Liddell. Especially what with...
Rogue Powers: Constantly shrinking myself. And floating regularly. And thinking out loud in a rather unique way, if you know what I mean.
Mysterious Past (500 CP): Good thing government will have bigger problems in a moment!~

The End Times: So. That'll be fun.

~~~

In a nutshell? Sorry Jack, but I still can't resist the powers section.

But honestly, the jump is even better now. Thank you for the great writing.
>>
>>48488560
Truly, Bard Jumpers are best Jumpers.
>>
File: notiH043 - do not touch.jpg (51KB, 735x506px) Image search: [Google]
notiH043 - do not touch.jpg
51KB, 735x506px
>>48487899
Make sure my hooves are still there.

Yes, I went Rank 1 Bestial in Body Mod. I regret nothing. And everything. Simultaneously.
>>
>>48488311
So, wait, how does this work? Like, what, if I'm a really strong psychic does it just make me learn to be super good at things I'd use it for? What happens if I turn off my super strength and durability? Or my borderline supernatural charisma?
>>
File: Bill Thinking.jpg (13KB, 252x249px) Image search: [Google]
Bill Thinking.jpg
13KB, 252x249px
>>48488355
>>48488379
Maybe this can help? I'm not really sure how 'exotic' that is. I could always cast wishes for that.

>Thrifty Thaumaturge: Sometimes, you need to take shortcuts when performing magic. Luckily for you, you’ve turned what other magic users might call laziness into an art form. You can substitute similar regents for each other when performing rituals, casting spells, or when creating magical items. Recipe calls for bottled chi? How about some mana instead? Need soul gems? I’m sure you’ll find these diamonds will suffice. Need the blood of a dragon? I’m sure that lizard’s will do. This can’t be used to substitute ingredients that are integral to what you’re trying to do; for example, if you were trying to make a potion to copy someone’s appearance, and said potion required their hair or DNA or whatever, you’d still need to have that for the potion to work, and if a ritual calls for a specific item you’ll still need to have it. (400 CP, discount Mystic)
>>
File: Roxas.jpg (14KB, 250x310px) Image search: [Google]
Roxas.jpg
14KB, 250x310px
>>48488556
we've been together almost 70 years (my chain is still in the earlier stages)
He just got converted against us by a mind altering SCP and we only barely locked him up. He'll be okay by the end of the jump, but fuck, fighting him was a bitch.

>>48488670
My given example was if you usually fly everywhere, turning it off would increase your capacity to learn parkour/running, so if you've got mental abilities, you'd be able to learn normal human psychology a lot easier and use that to achieve similar effects.
>>
>>48488670
Well, that's a good question, isn't it? I imagine for psychic powers, you'd become a lot better at cold reading and understanding people. For super strength and durability you'd pick up a lot of new fighting styles, plus some scientific skills. For supernatural charisma, you'd learn how to actually persuade and manipulate people instead of smiling and having panties suddenly disintegrate.
>>
>>48488711
Bill Anon how bout you give me the next Jump.
>>
File: Astreio.jpg (100KB, 581x822px) Image search: [Google]
Astreio.jpg
100KB, 581x822px
>>48488209
I haven't been there yet.

I don't think he'd like me very much, though.

What if he knows what kind of person I was back on Earth?

What if he knows why I chose the perks I did?
>>
>>48488625
>I'll never get tired of this perk. Actually - can I warp MY insides? Please?~
Maybe you could figure something out, but it's not /supposed/ to work that way.

>What would that do, incidentally? Original description doesn't really make note of neither range nor speed of the power.
Assume the "walk a mile in a single step" is the upper end of the Alpha power and would take a few seconds' concentration. I guess. Honestly, the range on a power that manipulates space is a little wonky to rule on.

>...Also, watch Deadpool. Gods, I am behind.
Definitely do that.

>In a nutshell? Sorry Jack, but I still can't resist the powers section.
Ah well, I tried.

>But honestly, the jump is even better now. Thank you for the great writing.
Glad you like it.
>>
>>48488598
>Actually, does Holy affect Unwanted Harem? Does it make the monsters more violently yandere or tsundere or something?
"Your aura so strong and bright, just like y. . . Y-y-you stupid paladins always are, some of us don't like the sun."
>>
>>48488546
Neat story, thanks.
>>
>>48488753
Touch the Cow. Do it Now
>>
>>48488556
Holy shit this is great. Is there more?
>>
>>48488410
How about Darkstalkers?
>>
Assuming I take drawbacks, how dangerous is Darkstalkers? Can it be survived with just in jump perks and a good plan?
>>
>>48488814
It's a standalone comic. No-one likes the Philippines, anyway.
>>
>>48488794
Do not touch.
>>
>>48488913
Depends what drawbacks. If you take anything 300cp or above, you're not gonna have fun.
>>
>>48488191
Vampire the Masqurade Bloodlines- This world is not Prepared for Minion Spam. Also, Power of Dominance + Diablery=Yum.
0/1200
Rolled for 23
Socialite
Tremere- Hard choice, but I think it's the most fitting
Free Blood Buff
Free Dominate 1
Free Auspex 1
Free Thaumaturgy 1
Celerity 1
Fortitude 1
Presence 1
Dementation 1
Free Blood Bond
Free Embrace
Free Haggling
Discount Persuasion
Scholarship
Free Heather- Minion Get!

To Be Continued+200

Powering up a Discipline you know is much MUCH easier than learning a new Discipline

>>48488556
At the "... Not Here" pages it looks less like Albus has a wand, and more like his finger is on fire.
>>
>>48488638
>>48488753
>>48488794

What the fuck.
>>
>>48488946
I thought so, too, but then he would've had six fingers.
>>
>>48488952
I think it's an in-joke?
>>
File: dbd.png (1MB, 625x1378px) Image search: [Google]
dbd.png
1MB, 625x1378px
>>48488952
>>
>>48488939
Assuming I take the maximum points worth of drawbacks, how strong do I need to be?
>>
How do epic level D&D characters between different editions compare against each other?
>>
File: touch the cow.jpg (154KB, 741x1078px) Image search: [Google]
touch the cow.jpg
154KB, 741x1078px
>>48488952
>>
>>48489076
1st and 2nd Edition didn't really have epic levels.
>>
>>48487899
Curse the fates, find companions, have minor breakdown over lack of psychic abilities that I rely on more than is advisable, figure out what abilities I and my companions still have. After that it's very dependent on where we are and what I know of the locale. If Warehouse is still available eye my UG Cell and Black Blood samples warily. They're great for self augmenting, but using them without the safeties from my perks is risky.
>>
>>48489091
2nd edition had 21 to 30
>>
File: touchthecow2.jpg (227KB, 1020x653px) Image search: [Google]
touchthecow2.jpg
227KB, 1020x653px
>>48488952
>>
File: 1_please_dont_touch_anything.jpg (12KB, 508x298px) Image search: [Google]
1_please_dont_touch_anything.jpg
12KB, 508x298px
>>48488996
>>48489085
>>48489109
>>
>>48489027
Eh. I'd still say that you could do it with in jump stuff with difficulty and luck, but you could probably afford to cut out some of those drawbacks and only take the stuff you really want or can't get elsewhere.
>>
>>48487906
So, let's see what's changed for my build...

Experiment [Free] Sorry, powers are nice.
>perks:
Wolverine Mode [50] Vanity! Gotta have awesome hair.
Every Time [Free] Could already do that, but redundancy is good, I guess.
We'll Show You Ours [100] Oh. Oh yes. I have a /lot/ of martial arts to use this with.
>powers: [+600]
Spatial Warping [600] Space warping? Yesss... I now control both time and space. Mwhahaha.
Self-Molecular Manipulation [600] This is like regen, but with damn good shapeshifting. Must-buy.
Magnetism Manipulation [800] Magneto did some /really/ cool stuff with this, and I haven't seen much like it anywhere else.
>companions:
Put Together a Team [50]
>drawbacks:
Morlock [+100] Gonna be like male mystique, but with horns. Because horns.
Dudepeel No More [+0] Hang out with new Deadpool, I think. Seems decent.
Mysterious Past [+200] Being in trouble with the authorities isn't anything new to me.
I'm The Juggernaut, Bitch! [+300] Easy enough to avoid.
>scenario:
The End Times [+200] This should be fun, and the reward is really cool.
Never Trust a Beautiful Woman [200] Vanity perks! And seduction.

So, avoid the authorities and Juggernaut whenever possible. Fight or join Apocalypse when he shows up... Sounds fun.

Sorry for going for a bunch of powers too, Cracker_Jack. But atleast the vanity perks got me to divert some focus away from them.

I'm guessing we don't keep Apocalypse's Horseman boost after the jump?
>>
>>48489139
When presented with cow tits a jumper cannot resist touching them, even if said jumper is not interested in cow tits. They possess a strange power. . .
>>
>>48489076
2E epic characters seemed more reasonable than 3.X ones, because Fighters actually got a lot of cool shit (overlordship, deathblows, primal terror powers, shit like that) and the epic spells didn't feel as stupid. Possibly because you needed actually fucking rare material components to make them castable, rather than them being worthless unless you gated in infinite Solars and then breaking completely.
>>
>>48489174
He has his horsemen before he comes to you, you are just on his side.
>>
>>48489174
>I'm guessing we don't keep Apocalypse's Horseman boost after the jump?
Nope, sorry. And it only boosts your mutant powers; should probably clarify that.
>>
>>48489195
Jump says:
>he gave you a chance to become one of them

So, you actually do become one of his Horseman if you accept. Atleast if I'm reading it right.

>>48489218
Thought so. Too bad, super-mutant powers would've been cool.

Buuut also a /little/ unbalanced, so fair enough. I didn't even consider other stuff getting a boost...

Anyway, jump's cool. Update allowed me to grab fancy hair. It was bothering me a bit I couldn't justify getting it last time... I'm almost at Red levels of vanity. Send help.
>>
>>48488276
What can an Avangion even do?
>>
>>48488881
On it!

Quick question.
If one were to take Mighty Skill: Martial Artist and Mysterious Being: Martial Arts would one become Garou? I don't think its possible but...
>>
>>48489284
Stronger magic and psionics, the ability to blend them together, a natural anti-magic/psionic aura shielding them, more efficient magic that doesn't drain life energy from the world so badly, and being a giant manta ray/moth/flying squirrel
>>
>>48489302
Mighty Skill Martial Arts makes you Bang by itself so probably?
>>
>>48489302
No, because Garou was more obsessed with being the villain and martial arts.
>>
>>48489320
At the cost of being helpless physically.
>>
>>48489337
Giant manta ray/moth/flying squirrel hybrids are not known for their physical vigor.
>>
>>48489284
https://dnd.rem.uz/Advanced%20D%26D%20(unsorted)/AD%26D%202nd%20Edition-The%20Complete%20Psionics%20Handbook.pdf

Avangion are at base level 20 psionists, and preservers, and past that have an additional 10 levels on top of that as they get better.

>>48489337
>implying that matters to a jumper with strength and durability perks
>>
>>48489337
Shapeshift is a 9th level spell.

The big problem is there's no reason to take it instead of picking up D&D Wizard magic from another Jump then grabbing Psionics in Dark Sun and not paying for the stupid background.
>>
>>48489329
Dude that means I'm the equal to Bang? Heck yeah!

>>48489330
So, Mighty Skill: Martial Arts and Mysterious Being: Villain?
>>
>>48489320
>>48489371
How did DS dragons compare to regular and epic DnD dragons?
>>
>>48489398
Yes.
>>
>>48489398
I think they're physically on par with a Great Wyrm gold dragon, except with better magic, psionics, and the ability to drain the life out of their enemies to power their spells.
>>
>>48489384
Except, there's no reason to do that when you can just pay for the background.
>>
>>48489438
Not having to be apprenticed to a Sorceror-King or Avangion and getting to have a life of excitement and adventure in post-apocalyptic D&D isn't a good enough reason for you? Then how about being able to buy some of the Jump's other perks, like being able to turn yourself into an Elemental as well as an Avangion?
>>
>>48489484
>Adventurer
But it's just a desert.
>>
>>48489484
>being able to turn yourself into an Elemental
wot
>>
>>48489521
Shh!
>>
>>48489521
Nah, there's more to it than that. Sure, that's the dominant terrain feature but it's not just a regular desert. There's all kinds of things to encounter and research.
>>
>>48489438
Not becoming an actual dragon or moth-bitch?
>>
>>48489521
Dude, it's a D&D setting, you're lucky there are things to do there other than adventure.
>>
Why does the "Battle Options" perk from the Arena Supplement cost 40cp?
>>
>>48489521
Spoken like someone who has no clue about Dark Sun.
Also >>48489558 because seriously, that's kind of a given if you remember that it's a TTRPG setting.
>>
>>48489521
That's like saying Earth is just an ocean. Besides, it's a desert scattered with the ancient ruins of ancient civilizations, including the lost Blue Age masters of lifeshaping.
>>
>>48488209
It was..awkward. On the one hand, I was the Overlord of Bel, a son of God who became the king of pandemonium...and yet I was also the Messiah of the Devil Survivor world, leading it to the Great Will, the TRUE Great Will's loving arms.
So we weren't sure exactly what to make of each other.
>>
>>48489540
It's described as an incredibly shitty hellscape though. It doesn't matter if it's interesting, you're basically saying that it's worth losing out on becoming an advanced lifeform, because the alternative of risking my life for absolutely nothing is so totally worth it.
>>
File: 1398920144805.png (337KB, 774x755px) Image search: [Google]
1398920144805.png
337KB, 774x755px
>>48489267
>spoiler
Good. GOOOOOOOD. I shall test your resolve in Warframe.
>>
>>48489484
>apprenticed to a Sorceror-King or Avangion, get to become one yourself
>life of 'excitement' and 'adventure' in post-apocalyptic D&D for no significant gain to speak of, and very likely death
Tell me you're joking.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 3.jpg (79KB, 753x597px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 3.jpg
79KB, 753x597px
Rolled 76 (1d100)

Here we go!

Jump 016: Darkstalkers
Drawbacks:
Nature: Mortal
Perks:
Basic Moveset [Free]
Joking Taunt [Free]
Sexy Taunt [Free]
Badass Taunt [Free]
Tough as Nails [-50]
Scent of Evil [Free]
I'll Sleep When I'm Dead [Free]
Comes the Dawn [-100]
Enchanted Ammo [-150]
Livewire [-100]
Gear:
Cool Coat [Free]
Tools of the Trade [-50]
Possesed Gear (Cool Coat) [-200]
Asidespace [-50]
Merry Minons [-100]
Deadly Decadent Court [-200]
Misaka Worst & Three Handmaidens [500]
Basic Moveset [Free]
Joking Taunt [Free]
Sexy Taunt [Free]
Badass Taunt [Free]
Livewire [-100]
Hellfire [Free]
Delicious and Nutritious (Lightning) [Free]
Elegant Appearance [-150]
Blood Magic [-250]
Gear:
Asidespace [Free]

>>48489558
Be a trader in any D&D setting, it's cool. Being a good merchant in a world that has an oblong middle class is awesome.

Next Jump if the roll is above fifteen. This world isn't terribly dangerous, but you can trip and start an Armageddon.
>>
>>48489595
>advanced lifeform
>Dragon
>Fake mutant-ass dragon
>Ugly-ass bitch-moth

kek.
>>
>>48489267
>spoiler
Anon, I think that's beyond our power.
>>
>>48489625
Geneforge
>>
>>48488598
Jump #23: 8-Bit Theatre

Warrior - 100
Pointera
Male

Player Character - 0
White Magic - 200
Black Belt - 200
Black Magic - 200
Sword Stuff - 0
Family Circus - 100
Hard-headed - 200
You...Blocked? - 300

Class Appropriate Outfit - 0
Sword and Armor - 0
Companion Import (Priscilla, Yang, Witcher, Ciri) - 200

So Close, Yet So Far + 300
Spatially Displaced + 200

Priscilla

Thief

White Magic - 200
Thievery 101 - 0

Yang

Fighter

Sword Stuff - 0
Hard Headed - 200

Ciri

Drop-In

Brick Joke - 100
Red Magic - 100

Witcher

Drop-In

Brick Joke - 100
Red Magic - 100

Ten long years of shenanigans that never result in any benefit for me or my companions. This'll be fun.
>>
Starting a new chain since my last one just ended due to a containment breach in SCP.
Fuck 682 and 173 in particular for creating the breach and murdering me respectively

Gonna roll for my theme
1. Standard "You are the Jumper"
2. Traveler's Gate Native
Fill the other slots up, anons
>>
How do you guys wank Conjoined Conjures as working?
>>
File: Bill Eyes.jpg (48KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
Bill Eyes.jpg
48KB, 900x506px
>>48488746
>Gravity Falls
>>
>>48489595
It's actually described as having a savage beauty to it. It's not just a lump of sand or something.

>>48489623
I'm sorry, I thought this was Jumpchain, not bitchquest.
>>
>>48489612
>spoiler
I am both dreading and eagerly awaiting it already. ...How many appearance perks are we talking?
>>
>>48489677
King Arthur
>>
>>48489677
Geneforge is a great early jump, incredibly abusable stuff, and not too high of power.
>>
>>48489677
Simon Pheonix (Demolition Man) goes Jumping.
>>
>>48489677
>Kingdom Hearts Native, specifically you're a Heartless
>>
>>48489677
Standard Self-Insert, but also a Sburb native with the house import drawback.
Native SMT1!Jack Frost goes on a multiversal trip to become the great demon ever.
>>
Rolled 2 (1d2)

>>48489642
>>48489690
>>
>>48489677
Inadvertent apocalypse maiden
>>
>>48489699
...do you actually think you're convincing anyone with this?
>>
>>48489386
Probably. Garou's main thing was martial arts and being a strong enough villain to force the heroes to get their shit together.
>>
File: Evil Jumpers.jpg (85KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
Evil Jumpers.jpg
85KB, 600x500px
>>48489717
>A Shaper going Jumping
Holy Mother of God.
That would be horrifying.
>>
>>48489677
Mysterious Benefactor/Old Man. Basically Gandalf.
>>
>>48489595
>>48489623
You know you can get the exact same form by taking the Wizard background from Dragonlance, the Psionic perk from here, and just winging it? You don't have to take the background to become a Dragon or Avangion. It's a long complicated process, but it's a thing you can do.
>>
>>48489747
There's two kinds of Jumpers: The kind who go to dangerous settings after completing some prior Jumps and go see the breathtaking scenery, explore the ancient ruins, and discover the long-forgotten secrets, and the kind who piss themselves in the Warehouse. I'm sorry you're the latter type.
>>
>>48489661
Jump #24: Cardcaptor Sakura

Drop-In
Magician - 200
Ensoul - 300
Conjoined Conjures - 600

Addiction + 100

Give it to me straight, guys. How long do I have until a 9 year old in a frilly dress murders me?
>>
>>48489753
Depends on the shaper, I mean if say Greta went jumping it wouldn't be very interesting, but if that asshole from the first game that had the shaping glove goes jumping there would be problems. Though if Alwan went jumping that would be some crazy shit, guy just didn't have quite enough sense. If a generic pc from any of the games went jumping, well that could be utterly horrifying.
>>
>>48489798
Start shit get hit
>>
>>48489677
The whale from Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy fell through a wormhole and became a jumper rather than going splat.
>>
Rolled 2 (1d8)

>>48489677
>>48489715
>>48489717
>>48489723
>>48489733
>>48489746
>>48489755
1. Standard "You are the Jumper"
2. Traveler's Gate Native
3. King Arthur Native
4. Geneforge Native
5. Demolition Man Simon Pheonix
6. Kingdom Hearts Heartless
7. Inadvertent apocalypse maiden
8. Gandalf
>>
>>48489785
Hey, that's an oversimplification.

Some of us are also stupid enough to go to those dangerous settings and try to participate without already being overwhelmingly powerful.
>>
>>48489802
Greta is an exception
Shapers tend to start at "I am a Higher Being than mere humans" and get worse from there.
>>
>>48489798
Don't worry too much, Sakura is a good girl, just don't fuck with her, her boyfriend, or her costumer/photographer/lesbian friend that really wants to bang her.
>>
>>48489827
Well, damn it.
>>
>>48489761
Why do you care so much about not taking the option to just do the thing to become one of those things, and insist so badly that they go out of their way to achieve it in a more roundabout way? Why wouldn't you take Apprentice if you want to become either of those things? What would you even pass it up for?
>>
>>48489822
>>48489837

It was just a joke about that anon who was convinced Sakura was an omnipotent god with a grudge against him.
>>
>>48489827
>No King Arthur goes Conquering chain
Sad.
>>
>>48489847
You wouldn't be a massive fucking pussy. In fact, if you weren't a bitch, you'd take WH40k as a starting jump and pick a fight with the Emperor just to say you did it, but you won't because you're a fucking coward.
>>
File: 1267501710418.jpg (20KB, 388x489px) Image search: [Google]
1267501710418.jpg
20KB, 388x489px
>>48489702
Just one!

...but there's also perks to pretty up your weapons, your armor, to get pretty syandanas, to give those pretty options to any army you possess (it does have options for army builders after all), to blend your technology together into a seamless pleasing version, to apply warehouse aesthetics to your equipment, to mix-and-match warehouse aesthetics, to merge warehouse attachments, to custom-design the Infested you make (which has their own pretty perk), the ability to custom-tailor your Warframe to all kinds of stuff (and the shared capstone for the Warframe table makes you glam as fuck)...

...you get the idea.
>>
>>48489832
Alright, true. But seriously, Darksun is a campaign setting where 4 to 6 3rd level 2nd edition characters are expected to survive without too many casualties. If you're not there yet, then come back when you're not going to cry about how scary it is.

>>48489847
...You know what, I think I'm going to drop this argument because I just took a look at the Jump and you're right. There's really nothing else to buy, not because Dark Sun has nothing else to offer, but because this Jump is so bad. What a fucking shame.
>>
>>48489961
It always kinda skeeves me out that her eyes are the same color as the background in that pic. Real Event Horizon vibe there.
>>
File: Justice for Nazarick.jpg (31KB, 564x564px) Image search: [Google]
Justice for Nazarick.jpg
31KB, 564x564px
>>48489961
God damn it Red. You're gonna drain me dry.
>>
File: Matsuri and Kagetora.jpg (158KB, 728x1092px) Image search: [Google]
Matsuri and Kagetora.jpg
158KB, 728x1092px
>>48489740
Gravity Falls it is then.

Jump 017: Gravity Falls
Drawbacks:
...It says 'BEWARB' (+100)
Failed Summer Romance (+100)
Journal Pages (+300)
Let's Make a Deal (+300)
Background: Journal Entry [-200]
Perks:
Awesome Opening Sequence [Free]
Open Minded [-200]
Dipper Depths [-200]
Cheating at Life [-400]
Laugh All You Want, I Have A Plan [-400]
Journal Entries [+400 JE only]
Purely Cosmetic Appearance Change [Free]
Flight [-100]
Dream Demon [-300]
Gear:
House, Upgraded [-100]
Mailbox in the Woods [-200]
Trust Someone [-100]
Misaka & Handmaidens (Charlatan) [600]
Tales designed to SELL MY MERCHANDISE! [Free]
Gear:
Mercendice [Free]
House [Free]
Magic Amulet [-100]
Strange Photocopier [-200]
Journal 1 [-300]
>>
>>48489896
buddy ain't no one doing that. It's dumb, an instant game over and wouldn't make for an interesting post. Unless you have some creative way to get emps mad at you
>>
>>48489979
>made by manyfist
I'm ironically surprised.
>>
>>48490020
>What is sarcasm/parody name and trip
>>
>>48489961
Good to know there will be an entire class of perks and items that I won't care about.
>>
>>48490025
At least he got rid of the mandatory fail condition.
>>
>>48490020
I think he's trying to make a point about how dangerous Dark Sun is, which makes me think he's never read anything besides the Jump.
>>
>>48489870
>yfw powerlevel chart from last thread
>Sakura is equal to the Getter Emperor

I can't believe this is a meme here now.
>>
Rolled 167, 567 = 734 (2d605)

>>
File: Gamer.jpg (42KB, 564x366px) Image search: [Google]
Gamer.jpg
42KB, 564x366px
>>48488946
Can I get another toss for the Minion Master?
>>
>>48490046
No he didn't.
>Should you do the impossible and defeat the Dragon, you unleash a far greater threat upon the world. Causing you to be send home.
>Unleashing Rajaat will cause the world to be destroyed.
>>
>>48490076
Disney Princess
>>
>>48488598
Sorry for the late response. The way that I would fan wank it is that is that some monsters are drawn too you because you shine so brightly and so purely.
Some will want to corrupt you for the joy of seeing you fall, others will remember a time when they weren't so twisted and broken; probably both loving and hating you for your purity.
I don't think there is an absolute answer but expect things to get complicated very quickly and to have to deal with lots of shades of gray (hopefully not the 50 shades verity though).
>>
>>48490076
generic dungeon builder,
>>
>>48489961
Oh damn, this is going to hurt. Right in the cp.

I... think I can pass on the Infested thing atleast, those don't really seem like my jumper's thing.
>>
>>48490072
I didnt see that. Someone post it?
>>
>>48489987
Event Horizon would be a fun Jump/Gauntlet .
>>
>>48490076
Overlord the game, SupCom and one piece.
>>
>>48490091
Shit, that's still in there? Good thing I just played tourist while I was there.
>>
>>48489798
>inb4 "At this rate, everything will burn!"

Cardcaptor Sakura is the new Soul Eater.
>>
>>48490076
The Witcher.
>>
>>48490092
Sure thing.

>>48490102
Already been bro.

>>48490123
Was the third jump, and I'll take both of the others
>>
>>48489642
I guess that means now I'm headed for Geneforge, how survivable is this? My current Jumps are R-Type, Tenchi Muyo! (Slice of Life), Street Sharks, Order of the Stick, Senki Zesshou Symphogear, Valkyria Chronicles, Rosario + Vampire, Horror Movie Jump, A Certain Scientific Railgun, A Certain Magical Index, Storm Hawks, Fallout, Darkstalkers, and my recent Jump was Gravity Falls.

Isn't Geneforge like super magic Nanomachines or something like that?
>>
>>48489827
well, that simplifies things, no need to go look up who the fuck most of those other people were.

Traveler’s Gate Native Run
Name: Aidan D. Reider
Origin: Traveler, age 16, male
Perks: Headstrong, Politicking, Claiming Territory, Dual Territories
Territories: Tartarus and Ornheim
Items: Gold!, Jar of Iridian
Companions: Canon Companion (Simon)
Drawbacks: None

Aidan's kinda a plain dude, but his family had some cash to help him try out several Territories, and he found out he could Travel Tartarus and Ornheim easily. He survived the plot, and found a friend in Simon at the end of the events in the third book, where he became one of his first students, learning to Travel Valinhall. At some point, Jump-Chan found this guy and made him the Deal, and here we are now, tossed into a random world

Fill em up, boys
>>
>>48490152
R-type.
>>
File: 1392412009056.png (35KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1392412009056.png
35KB, 600x600px
>>48490104
Fair enough, anon. Infested is... well. Let's just say I'm gonna figure out real quickly who's trying to do good with it and who's the complete assholes. The Creator tree has a perk that lets you keep those infested to look human.

>>48490041
That's fine and dandy, not everyone likes that sort of thing. Just, you know, Warframe has a shitton of customization options and I simply opted to reflect that. I'm not building it just for you.
>>
>>48490152
Star Trek: The Next Generation.
>>
>>48490152
Symbiote
>>
File: 1469153501310.png (598KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1469153501310.png
598KB, 1280x720px
>>48490094
>tfw I remember that 50 Shades started out as a Twilight fic
>tfw I realize I lived that
>>
>>48490041
And that's just the state of /jc/ - some jumps have stuff you don't want, some jumps you do.

Unless you're the type who demands everything be made a specific way, there's something for everyone. And that's fine.
>>
>>48490152
Mushoku Tensei.
>>
>>48490151
Nah, it's people using magic to make creatures. And also a crystal-forge thing making creatures. I think... Going from the jump and thread.

...And I'm pretty sure you're fine with that list. Unless I seriously misjudged it.
>>
>>48490152
Hellblazer
>>
>>48490152
X-men and Rick and Morty./
>>
>>48490152
Cardcaptor Sakura.
>>
>>48490152
Kung Fury.
>>
>>48490213
You're a bad person.
>>
>>48490194
>there's something for everyone. And that's fine.

If that were the case then maybe people would involve those fucking jumps in their combos.

Oh wait, they don't. That makes them worthless to everybody.
>>
>>48490151
nah mate you should be fine. It's mostly focused on manipulating genetics to create better minions and using your magic to create minions. Can you defeat Uber monsters? If yes you're good. Fucking off and staying out of the war is also an option.
>>
>>48490125
Why, is it likely for that to happen or that you'd be involved in any other background?
>>
File: power level charts are stupid.jpg (390KB, 1599x1242px) Image search: [Google]
power level charts are stupid.jpg
390KB, 1599x1242px
>>48490116
Here ya go.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 6.png (467KB, 811x1221px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 6.png
467KB, 811x1221px
>>48490207
>>48490253
Oh! Okay, I thought I was dealing with basically a Trippyverse event and a war to boot. Total Post-Scarcity D&D.

Alright then, time to build.
>>
>>48490047
>The sockpuppet shitposter doesn't know what he's talking about.
Color me surprised.
>>
>>48490253
>Can you defeat Uber monsters?
This reminds me that we don't have an Uber jump yet.
>>
>>48490151
No Geneforge is kind of low power, and it's all magic, some basic machinery and crystal magitech but no advanced technology at all, fireballs that can take out buildings are upper end stuff. Most dangerous things around are Ur Drakons and Unbound(which are Ur-Drakons that are supercharged with magic to the point of being mindless beasts), but drakons are kind of like three or four steps below a proper dragon. The biggest potential dangers are that shaping magic can create illnesses, and the possibility of greater monsters that can be created, though in the fifth game one of the win conditions of the game is to help a guy create a 100% lethality illness that will wipe out all artificially made creations. But that project isn't that hard to prevent and most people are rightfully afraid of making illnesses.
>>
>>48490271
Thanks.
>>
>>48490284
You really don't like parodies you, don't you?
>>
>>48490041
>>48490247

Turns out it was bait all along.
>>
>>48490237
Admit it, you laughed when you saw that recommendation.
>>
>>48490308
Parodies are clever, anon.
>>
>>48490308
This isn't the stage. A parody of shitposting is still actual shitposting.
>>
File: Warframe_in_a_Nutshell.gif (380KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
Warframe_in_a_Nutshell.gif
380KB, 300x168px
>>48489612
Can't wait.
>>
>>48490311
Well yeah, but I'm also a bad person.
>>
>>48490345
I don't know what's going on there, but I approve.
>>
Rolled 7 (1d8)

>>48490152
1. R-type
2. Star Trek: The Next Generation
3. Symbiote
4. Mushoku Tensei
5. Hellblazer
6. X-men
7. Cardcaptor Sakura.
8. Kung Fury
>>
>>48490271
I really feel like the closest thing on this chart to a jumper is Ajimu.
>>
>>48490345
WHY DO THE REMOTE-CONTROL KILLER ROBOTS HAVE BUTTS.
>>
>>48490373
Synthetic muscles?
>>
>>48490373
If you were going to spend your entire existence piloting a robot vessel, wouldn't you want it to have a sweet ass?
>>
>>48490373
It's obviously so they can distract some of the more human enemies. Or so they can use vehicles more comfortably and naturally.
>>
>>48490371
Dark sun
>>
File: 1407215379160.jpg (43KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1407215379160.jpg
43KB, 640x480px
>>48490247
Good thing I don't give a shit about whether people use them in combos or not, huh?

If people use them in combos, then hey, good for them, glad it could contribute! But not everyone will have the same priorities. Not everyone will view something the same. The point is to place those options there, and if they don't take it, then it is what it is. That's why there's other options. But judging a jump's worth by how useful they are in combos is shitty jumpmaking.

Your next sentence will be "A jump that doesn't contribute to projects is shit."
>>
>>48490373
They wield the greatest power in the known universe. Sweet Ass
>>
>>48490373
To make the game more appealing to sexual deviants.
>>
File: 70b.jpg (212KB, 540x462px) Image search: [Google]
70b.jpg
212KB, 540x462px
>>48490373
>>
>>48490373
side effect of ninja parkour.
>>
File: Misaka_Worst.jpg (54KB, 420x480px) Image search: [Google]
Misaka_Worst.jpg
54KB, 420x480px
>>48490302
> fireballs that can take out buildings are upper end stuff
Good to know!
>The biggest potential dangers are that shaping magic can create illnesses
Which I thankfully am fully Immune to thanks to Horror Movie Jump.
Alright! I'm a Dual Skill (Telekinesis & Electro-Master) ESPer with a high focus on Science, seriously look at this list!
Renaissance Man (R-Type), Simple Scientific Solution, Techno Babelfish, Super Study Buddy, Overcoming Simple Bias, The Maddest Science Yet, my Control Cube, my Holographic Computer (Tenchi Muyo), Radical Inventor, Doctorates, It's All in the Genes, Gene Slamming, my Lab Equipment (Street Sharks), Psion Artificer, STP Erudite, Let Me Show You Something I Learned While Fishing, That's how I Use My Intelligence Score in Combat (Order of the Stick), Educated Young Man, Valkyrian Science, Manufacturing Line, Make Peace, Not War, my Hidden Hideaway/Laboratory(Valkryia Chronicles), and finally Hard Science.

>>48490373
Sadly the term Sex Sells still applies here.
>>
>>48487906
X-Men cinematic universe
Dudepeel No More+0 should be the default since the retcon
What do they call you? Wheels? +100 : The Jumper, yes they actually call me the jumper my codename is an article of women's clothing.
Terrible Fashion Sense +100 guess what I'm wearing?
Morlock+200 the melted flesh from self molecular manipulation doesn't Look even remotely normal to most people.
Did you just call me...Blob? +200 fighting is fun , with my amazo Powers it Will grant me
Natural Selection+200 you're kidding me right? An extra 200 to do what I was already going to do?
abilities so it will probably work out in my favor in the long run.
rolling for age Roll(1d8)+16: 5,+16 total:21
rolling for location:4. Ontario. Black flies little black flies, all black flies wherever you go
drop in free can't spend points with all the goodies I have to get.
Do I Owe You Money? Free for drop-in I'm the leader of a nation,this is going to be invaluable
We'll Show You Ours -200 I don't think that the English language has that many words that can describe this fighting style, cartoonish, eldritch, brutish, weird ,fluid and surprising might be pretty close though. * This was purchased with the CP from natural selection
400 points free for mutations
Omega level healing factor -800 greatly improved survivability
Self-Molecular Manipulation at Omega level -800 imagine trying to fight Gumby, synergizes nicely with my lack of anything resembling a nervous system, soft physics and this new healing factor.
Put Together a Team :Painwheel,Tyrion Lannister, Pam,RJ,Monique, TJ, Tina ,Mother box-400 companion builds and plans are unchanged.
>>
>>48489371
What 'level' would I have to be as an Avangion to do everything on that list? Do psionic powers not scale with attributes?
>>
>>48488305
Someone may say this later, but there are canonically 2-3 schools that teach wandless magic. There are some things it is harder to do wandlessly, but entire schools can do it.
>>
File: hypnogif.gif (100KB, 349x342px) Image search: [Google]
hypnogif.gif
100KB, 349x342px
>>48490373
If you're going to have to maintain a machine and get your hands dirty, may as well make the experience pleasant, no?
>>
File: The Princess, I guess.jpg (117KB, 746x960px) Image search: [Google]
The Princess, I guess.jpg
117KB, 746x960px
>>48490092
Disney Princess- Really? I'm going to Disney?
0/1500
Sidekick:Genie
Villain:Mythologically Accurate Hercules
Princess:Female Hades(Blame the IRC, they did this to me!)
Rolled for 20
Hero
Rolled for Louisiana Kingdom
Free Sing a little song
Free "I Want" Song
Discount Grit your teeth
Discount Faking It
I'll make a man out of you!
Tres Belle
Canon Companion(Hades)
Discount Genie- I'll figure out my wishes later

Fisher Kingdom+0
Outside Tech Discouragement Policy+200- Tech is secondary to Minions.
Those other princesses+300- I have my own army lady!
>>
>>48490497
>get your hands dirty
I prefer clean buts thank you very much.
>>
>>48490533
Those suits need maintenance anon there could be grease or possibly lubricant involved
>>
>>48490533
Clean ass < Oil coverd ass
>>
>>48490533
>>48490497
Warframes are like fine leather anon. You gotta give um a rub with conditioner/lubricant every now and then to keep them supple. You can't do sweet ninja tricks if your suit is stiff.
>>
>>48490247
>jumps are worthless if I can't get Godhood out of them
You're a boring Jumper. Please go be boring on Spacebattles. They like boring.
>>
>>48490271
Where's Hajun? This chart is shiiiit.
>>
>>48490606
Oil makes it harder to get a good grip on said ass.
>>
>>48490775
yes,yes it does, that just means You have to keep trying.
>>
>>48490490
Eh. You'd probably get there in a number of jumps, if not already for the most part be there as an Avangion.

You can probably ignore the attributes stuff for the most part, just assume it scales directly with int/wis/con/potential.
>>
File: Jumpers.jpg (61KB, 895x944px) Image search: [Google]
Jumpers.jpg
61KB, 895x944px
>>48490123
Supreme Commander- Autonomous Robotic Minions the size of large houses? Sign me the fuck up.
0/1600
Rolled for 22
Drop-in
Free Information Acquisition
Discount Enhanced Reflexes
Discount Global Command- I'll never lose another battle!
Discount Forging Bonds- Moar Minions
Old Made New
Burke Blood
Free Derelict Craft

---------
Free ACU
0/2000
Free Docking Bay
Free Enhanced Construction
Experimental ACU
Discount Conversion Ray Tech- YOUR TECHNOLOGY IS MINE!
Discount Railguns
Discount Jump Jets
Discount Anti-Air Turret
Personal Shield Generator
Heavy Shield
---------

Infinity+600
Take the Forged Alliance Scenario
---------------------
One Piece- Pirates?
0/1600
Rolled for 23
Pirate Captain
Rolled for Impel Down-(OOC:Are you fucking kidding me)
Free Nakama
Free Combat Training
Will of D
Free Quality Weapons
Log Pose
Ship Upgrade
Dream Team-Import Forsetti, Lupa, Lilith, Akitsu, Hades, Gnarl, Genie, and Haihane

Warlord's Fury+300
Government Crackdown+300- Bring it on motherfuckers!

>Pic related, the reason the Government took me on.
>>
What do you use to keep track of your jumps? 50 jumps in and a my raw text file is looking kinda bad.
>>
>>48490271
Now I'll admit I'm no anime expert, but what the actual fuck man?
So many of these make no god damn sense.
>>
>>48490969
>I'm no anime expert
Neither is the guy who made that list.
>>
Is Minecraft EE or Mystcraft magic?
>>
>>48490957
I use Google sheets, though I wish I had used either excel or onenote.
>>
>>48488735
Hello there! About travelers gate, I have not read the books. You really should include info on the other 3 Territories if they are part of the setting.

>The Advisor is completely sentient/sapient/alive, just like any other intelligent artifact from other settings, thus it counts as a Companion.
This is basically you pulling a Brellin and trying to tell others how they should run their jump.

Inanimate objects being companions because they are intelligent is how you wank the jump, not universal at all. The personality cores in Portal are intelligent. Not companions. The Sorcerers Helmet in young justice is intelligent, and not a companion. The AI helper in your suit of Power Armor that you wear, not a companion. Now, it might be something you could import as a companion in a later jump to give it agency, but a companion should be an independent actor. Just talking to you is Mission Control, not being a companion, it is being the guy at the other end of your earpiece.

When you have already have preexisting equipment that talks to you, and you trying to say matter of factly that of course they are companions, is just insulting. If you want to pull a Brellin, at least have the decency to do it on spacebattles and not here.
>>
>>48490969
Power level charts are always like that
>>48490982
iirc those charts are actually made on /a/, by groups of people that mostly care about fucking up the charts.
>>
>>48490984
Nether are magic, just fiat.
>>
>>48490969
That chart has always been complete bullshit, but what in particular sticks out to you?
>>
>>48491024
Thanks.
>>
So a question.

How hard would it be to find Crescelia or Lunar wing in pokemon.
>>
>>48490271
>>48490969
>>48491050
Like, why are two Jojo characters and Sailor Moon higher up than guys who throw around galaxies?
Why is Illias so high up there, she got her ass beat by a human.
Why is Alexander Anderson almost on the same level as a giant robot? I'd get it if it was "Weapon of God" Anderson, but it's obviously not since Alucard is WAY higher than he is.
Why is Kenshirou above most of the FATE characters? I thought he was a normal, but tough, guy.
Considering she's a reality warper it seems like Eucliwood is lower than she should be.
Why is the blank-faced girl from Haruhi so high up there?
>>
In Pokemon, if I take Drawback where Darkrai keeps sending me nightmares, can a pokemon use Dream Eater on me to eat these nightmares, to give me some reprieve? Or weaken them?
>>
>>48490984
EE is the alchemy one, right? That one falls in the same spot as FMA Alchemy does for me, which is "non-magical alchemy". Some people can call bullshit with good reason, but it's what makes sense for me. Mystcraft... I'm inclined to say it's magic, but the extremely limited scope makes it difficult for me to think of how it'd work with stuff from other jumps, so I exclude it for meta purposes in my own chain.
>>
>>48491077
>and Sailor Moon
Probably because she's bullshit when she awakens the full power of the Silver Crystal. You don't even know, man.
>>
>>48490957
Excel master race.

You can set up formulas, macros, and all sorts of other tricks to make your jumps super organized and do what you want to do (dice rollers, etc).
>>
>>48491077
>Why is the blank-faced girl from Haruhi so high up there?
Oh my sweet summer child...

Suffice it to say - at some point, she got really bored and erased Haruhi as we know her out of existence. Yup.
>>
>>48491092
It's not actually equivalent exchange though. Look at those ridiculous power items it has, and tell me that isn't magic. If it ain't magic, then it's motherfucking clarktech.
>>
>>48491077
>Why is Kenshirou
>normal, but tough, guy.
Haha, no. Kenshiro is ridiculously superhuman, maybe even an OOMK above weaker servants.

>two Jojo characters and Sailor Moon

Sailor Moon's pretty BS, and one JJ character reset the universe.

Other than that, I agree.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 9.jpg (56KB, 343x693px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 9.jpg
56KB, 343x693px
>>48490957
I number mine and have page breaks.

Jump 018: Geneforge
Drawbacks:
Abomination [+500]
Through to the End [+200]
Background: Life Crafter [-50]
Focus: Shaping [Free]
Skills & Abilities:
Quick Action [Free]
Enhanced Essence Reserves [-100]
Innate Genetic Understanding [-600]
ReShaping [-300]
Equipment & Items:
Enchanted Anvil [-150]
Portable Geneforge Components-500

This place is weird. However with the sheer amount of Science and understanding of DNA at my fingertips I can... replicate the virus from the Order of the Stick or recreate the ESPer program en masse.

>>48491077
Sailor Moon roflstomps most things at her peak power bro, seriously she resurrected an entire universe after having her soul burned out by being thrown into the Cauldron, shit get insane at the end of SM.
>>
>>48491103
Can I ask what version you use? Looking for an alternative, 'cause this shit is unreadable.
>>
>>48491099
You're right, I don't know. I'm a casual when it comes to anime. But it doesn't make sense, from my admittedly small, pool of knowledge.

>>48491123
Wat.

>>48491128
Fair enough? I guess.
>>
>>48491077
People don't take note of the fact that Gold Experience Requiem, ridiculous as its power was, couldn't cancel the erasure of the universe. Made In Heaven, in turn, resets the universe, which people blow out of proportion (Pucci can't just wave his hand to do it).

Sailor Moon... motherfucker she and inner senshi cross galaxies in steps at the end game. Lady herself blew an entire galaxy made of evil up like it was nothing.

Half-angel, actually. Illyas is a punk ass bitch though. Again, shitty chart.

Oh yeah, Alexander and Kenshirou are just w0t. Both are fucking strong, but their placement is ridiculous.
>>
Rolled 5 (1d8)

>>48490371
Jump 1: Cardcaptor Sakura
Origin: Li Clan, Age 16, Male
Perks: Princely Bearing, Swordsmanship, Ctrl-Z, Martial Artist, Spell Sensitivity, Perceptive Combat, Jufu, Conjoined Conjures
Items: Rashinban, Jian
Drawbacks: Anthophobia, Adaptation Values
The Anthophobia is probably from the constant fear that I would end up fighting an Asphodel Traveler. Also I failed at romantisicim even before the other drawback so I'm mostly just going to forget the more bloody battles.
I spend most of this jump running around with Simon trying to capture these Clow Cards and the rest of the time training my three Territories, maybe adding Clow Cards to Valinhall.

1. R-type
3. Symbiote
4. Mushoku Tensei
5. Hellblazer
6. X-men
7. Dark Sun
8. Kung Fury

>>48491007
I'm just gonna point to that sword from Jojo and rest my case on intelligent items being companions.
>>
>>48491077
Kenshiro makes sense. His kung fu style means if he touches you, you die, and he has a counter for almost anything. He also instantly memorizes and can replicate any kung-fu technique he sees, and this is in a world where two dueling fighters can make a tornado accidentally out of their opposed fighting spirits alone.
>>
Rolled 53 (1d100)

---------------------------------- Professor Paradox
---------Ben 10 Jump--------- Version 1.1
----------------------------------
Numbernumber:+200 at this point their technology does not scare me
The Most Dangerous Game: Khyber +300 the animal trainer with the awesome dangerous animals from space? I think it's supper time.
Freaked Out:+300 do you have any idea what I am false Phantom? Let's see how you like it when start shining like the star I am.
Chose Primus -50 got to start here so I can harvest all this essence for my myself and my zurg hive, once Azmuth arrives I burn that recent human alternate form to duplicate him, and morphing memory allows me his knowledge and skill as well as his intellectual capacity. Of course this is after we scanned the samples themselves so that we have the DNA on file for cloning with cortex command cloning. Which I then use to make cell metals via Gara's Lost Work, with the cell metals provided by my, various regeneration perks, together with waveform anatomy and The Cup of the King,these are going to be some amazing core metals.
Homeless free it's got the discounts I want unfortunately
chose Age:10/2=5 -50 I love being young.
I'm Hurt. Deeply Hurt: (Free: Homeless) seems handy
Osmosian -300 discount for homeless this seems more so
Nemetrix with Evolutinary Function-1000 duplicate fourtimes and give a pair to the whale wolves, scrap the third for its evolutionary function and make a device that simply evolves whatever form its wearer is currently in.
Proto-Tool-300
Plumber Badge-100
Taydenite-100 discount for homeless scan and mass-produce this if I can,
plans and therefore Dice rolls Are unchanged. Actually let's see if I can whip up my own damn Primus instead of Planet for Red Water Production Leonardo's Miniaturization and efficiency as a terraria world. I Roll low.
>>
>>48487906
>Alright, changelog at the bottom again.

>>48473289
>My Canon Companions are Charles Xavier, Magneto, & Apocalypse. Did not take the Student/Master perks, but I am already a genius multiple times over, and working together with Charles and Apocalypse I should learn all there is to know about the mutant gene and hopefully crack the code wide open.
>Magneto is so my two friends will end their feud.

>Trying to recruit someone especially powerful, such as Magneto, Jean Grey, or Xavier will require 200 CP instead.

Well, now I know what happens when you post Jumps. Thanks for that you Cracker Jack.

On a related note, how is the jump for Avengers: EMH coming along?
>>
>>48491161
HAH!
>>
>>48491077
>those same two JoJo guys are above the STTGL, the Anti-Spirals, and the Getter Emperor
>but below or equal to Arceus and Ilias
>who are somehow above SSGSS Goku and Beerus
>Hellmaster Phibrizzo and Gaav are above Beerus, but below Sakura and Battler
>all of whom are above Genesic GaoGaiGar
>Jack Rakan that low
>Esdeath above Walpurgisnacht but below Gilgamesh
>Vash the Stampede above the EVA-01, Nanoha, and the Big O but below Accelerator, who is above Obito Uchiha but below Xellos and Reimu

/a/ is a strange and disastrous place.
>>
>>48491077
>Two Jojo characters
One is Giorno, who can legitiamtely turn anything into Zero, I mean like he can seriously reverse the causality of whatever the fuck he wants, above universal level. And the other is Enrico, who could himself outspeed star platinum (confirmed FTL) whilst bypassing stopped time by accelerating it and can then restart the universe, locking people into their destiny.

This could be ranked on an individual level, rather then against one another. Like, Kumagawa is really low, yet he could fuck up a majority, like over half, of that chart if the plot didn't purposely impose defeats on him. Like even Bernkastel can't beat him.
>>
>>48491162
This really needs to be a Jump, and I really don't want to have to read the entire series just so I can make it one.
>>
>>48491143
My shitposting machine has 2011 and that works just fine. I've got more update version on my work rig, but any version of Excel is great for organizing your CYOAs. I've been using Excel for /tg/ related stuff for years.
>>
>>48491168
>Avengers: EMH
That's YJ_Anon. He posted a WIP with some perk-lines a few threads back.
>>
>>48491161
Also, Mage the Awakening as a replacement.
>>
>>48491168
>Well, now I know what happens when you post Jumps. Thanks for that you Cracker Jack.
Sorry. For what it's worth, I didn't do it to spite you or anyone. Just seemed fair.

>On a related note, how is the jump for Avengers: EMH coming along?
Wrong jumpmaker, anon. That's YJ.
>>
>>48491077
>Like, why are two Jojo characters and Sailor Moon higher up than guys who throw around galaxies?
Giorno Giovanna's stand Gold Experience Requiem can fuck with cause and effect, and nullify everything, basically it doesn't matter what your stats are, against GER your stats are zero. The other one did a universe reset. Sailor Moon is complete bullshit in the manga, way to hard to get into.
>Why is Illias so high up there, she got her ass beat by a human.
Said human is her grandson, and descendant of the strongest human ever. The fight was also not 1v1, but everyone that was left vs her including the monster lord, several powerful monsters, and the oldest remaining angel.
>Why is Alexander Anderson almost on the same level as a giant robot? I'd get it if it was "Weapon of God" Anderson, but it's obviously not since Alucard is WAY higher than he is.
Fuck if I know
>Why is Kenshirou above most of the FATE characters? I thought he was a normal, but tough, guy.
Not sure exactly, but the powerlevels did go up after a point as far as I recall he's like mid level servant.
>Considering she's a reality warper it seems like Eucliwood is lower than she should be.
Not sure about that one but I'm not that familure with korean zombie desk car.
>Why is the blank-faced girl from Haruhi so high up there?
Because she co-opted Haruhi's power is my guess.
>>
>>48491189
Sssh. Don't tell anyone, but I've already been working on HnK jump for a while.
>>
File: red_ninja.jpg (33KB, 600x315px) Image search: [Google]
red_ninja.jpg
33KB, 600x315px
Final Jump – Naruto!!!
Background: Drop In (free)
Starting Location: Konoha

Perks:

*Basic Ninja Training (Free)
*Elemental Chakra affinity – Heart! (Free)
*Plot Armor (200, Discount)
*Talk No Jutsu (400)
*Therapy No Jutsu (400)
*Genius of Hard work (600)
*Singular Reality (300, Discount)
*Glorious Leader (600)

Equipment
*Basic Ninja Gear (Free)

Companions:
*Ninja Party (200)
*Team mates (100)

Drawbacks:
*MC-Chan (+500)
* A real Ninja (+1000)
*Low Priority (+ 200)

Companions:

Yukari
Background: Orphan
*Ninjutsu Specialization (Free)
*Plot Armor (400)
*Genius of Hard Work (300, Discount)
Ami
Background: Civilian

Perks:
*Fine Control (Free)
*You’ve got Reserves (100)
*Medical Ninja Training (150, Discount)
*Glorious Leadership (300, Discount)
*Equipment – Basic Ninja Gear (free)
*Equipment – Crystal Ball (150)

Arcueid

Perks
*Chakra Enhanced Specialization – Strength (100)
*Taijutsu Specialization (Free)
*You’ve Got Reserves (100)
*Senju Bloodline (300, Discount)
*Uzumaki Bloodline (200, Discount)
*Equipment – Basic Ninja Gear (Free)

Caster

Perks:
*Genjutsu Specialization (Free)
*Uzumaki Bloodline (200, Discount)
*Fuinjutsu Prodegy (300, Discount)
*Fine Control (100)
*You’ve got Reserves (100)
*Equipment – Basic Ninja Gear (Free)
*Equipment – Fuinjutsu kit (Free)
Akitsu
Background: Clan Born

Perks:
Basic Ninja Training (Free)
You have reserves (Free)
Elemental Chakra Affinity – Water & Air (100, Discount)
Taijutsu Specialization (200)
Elemental Bloodline – Ice Release (100, Discount)
Equipment – Basic Ninja Gear
Equipment – Summoning Scroll

Len
Not Imported (She is my Nincat… I even made her a little headband when I graduated as a Genin. If they can have Nindogs I can have a Nincat)
>>
>>48491161
>I'm just gonna point to that sword from Jojo and rest my case on intelligent items being companions.
You mean the sword that HAS ACTUAL AGENCY BECAUSE IT CAN POSES PEOPLE, AND WIELD ITSELF THROUGH THEM?

Yes, THAT can be a companion, because IT CAN ACT INDEPENDENT OF THE JUMPER.

Are you... trying to be a troll here, or do you just not get it?
>>
>>48491148
Yuuuup. S'been the whole movie. "Disappearance of Suzumiya Haruhi", it was called.
>>
>>48491239
>POSES
You know. Normally that would annoy the fuck out of me. But it's just so fitting for Jojo.
>>
>>48491224
>spoiler
How's it coming along?
>>
>>48491161
Ah yes. One example. ONE.

That can possess any wielder.

You're pulling a fucking Brellin again - right down to the bad examples.
>>
>>48491099
And this is why I companioned two of her.
>>
>>48491238
>*Elemental Chakra affinity – Heart! (Free)
Wat
>>
>>48491217
>Wrong jumpmaker, anon. That's YJ.
Irrelevant, both are Marvel Jumps, so I should be able to ask any Marvel Jumpmaker and have them give me an update on any other Marvel Jump.

This is a perfectly sensible option if I do say so myself!
>>
>>48491148
She jacks Haruhi's powers. Somehow.
>>
>>48491210

1. R-type
3. Symbiote
4. Mushoku Tensei
5. Mage the Awakening
6. X-men
7. Dark Sun
8. Kung Fury

>>48491239
>>48491265
alright, I think I fucked up and forgot to mention that while they prefer to be immobile and just get carried around, they CAN move on their own.
does that make it acceptable?
>>
>>48491262
It's...going. Can't say too much about it since everything's up in the air right now and subject to change. If anyone was in IRC for one of my few rants on the subject, you can probably guess why.
>>
>>48491321
>so worried about explaining things that I forgot to post my build
wew
>>
>>48491259
>You know. Normally that would annoy the fuck out of me.
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, where even the Possessions have FABULOUS POSES!
>>
>>48488575
Working on it now in fact, I wound up catching something and spent a good portion of yesterday feeling like total shit.

God bless Nyquil. Otherwise sleep would have been impossible

It shall be completed though, no worries anon.
>>
>>48491291
Well, I cant argue with that.

Except, technically, X-Men Movies are made by Fox. Meaning your argument is invalid. Ha!
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 10.jpg (15KB, 240x198px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 10.jpg
15KB, 240x198px
So, /JC, where do I jump next?
>>
>>48491382
IM Mean
>>
Rolled 34 (1d100)

>>48491238
Ah here at last. It’s been a long road but it is almost at its end. I have used 10 jumps to prepare for it and have been stacking abilities like crazy to tip the scales in my favor. Win, lose or draw this is my last jump for this run so nothing is being held back and I am abusing EVERYTHING I can to win.

The only way to win here is to cheat, just like a real ninja. I have foreknowledge a stack of planning skill. I have a super computer companion that can accurately predict the future. I have a companion who will be by my side in the form of a cat just casting silent and still spells on me. I also have enough fighting skills even without cheating I am likely a hard fight for most ninjas. However the goal is to make none of the matter by changing the plot so the really bad stuff doesn’t happen.

My main problem is my other teammates who tend to have the self-preservation sense of a lemming.

Anyways Kakashi just takes me aside and tells me he can’t train me anything because he doesn’t know anything I can learn and adds he was against me being there to begin with. So I am mostly left to do my own thing.

So I use my science to start studying alloys available in this world and Chakra. I had extensively studied Nth metal for its magical disruption qualities. I theorize that a large part of a ninjas toughness is due to that flow of chakra. Chakra Nth Metal > Ninjas. I also rebuild my portal gun. Blasting stuff in to other dimensions solves all my problems.

I also intend to fill the Statue that is a sleeping Kaguya with Chakra Nth metal then toss it in to another dimension. It might not kill the thing but should disrupt the chakra flow which should hamper it. Also being in another dimension means it might be harder to summon. Naruto is kind of bullshit but I think this should be enough to put a damper on some plans. I figure my best shot is when the akatsuki kidnap Garaa.

So… now to see how things turn out.
>>
>>48491324
Would you be willing to let someone update Bleach?
>>
It doesn't fucking matter if it can act independently or not, if it's sentient than it counts as a companion and otherwise can't be carried with you between jumps, this is a standard of jumpchain that's been here since the beginning.

Items or companions or perks or whatever bought in jump don't necessarily follow that rule because they're powered by fiat, but they usually do unless otherwise stated, and there'd probably be a shitstorm if it doesn't count.
>>
>>48491412
>accusing Rising of being Mib

Dude
>>
>>48491277
I get an ability that I can't use so... I chose the element of Heart since it didn't matter..
>>
>>48491412
>Let someone remake something I didn't make.
>>
>>48491412
Is that we've been reduced to?

Demanding other jumpmakers take the position of Mib so that we may demand a Bleach update?

BLEACH ISN'T EVEN ANY GOOD.
>>
>>48491077
Yeah... Luka isn't really just a human, he's the perfect storm of bullshit bloodlines.
>>
File: 1407896343460.gif (387KB, 269x270px) Image search: [Google]
1407896343460.gif
387KB, 269x270px
>>48491395
What? This isn't even a Jump from what I can tell.
>>
>>48491525
"I M Meen" in the unimaged folder, A to M.
>>
How powerful are you as a dragon in DxD? Considering going there, but I'm trying not to take any sudden massive power-ups, so I can gradually climb the escalator instead.
>>
>>48491525
>check the jump
>it's one of Wakfu Anon's

... You know. I'm starting to think the recent bullshit of anti-Wakfu-jumps is being fucking engineered.
>>
>>48491545
Apparently more powerful than god or something stupid like that.
>>
>>48491538
That space threw off the search TY.

>>48491545
They have tiers.
>>
>>48491548
If they made remotely decent jumps, maybe they wouldn't be shat on.
>>
>>48491548
You say that every time someone complains about anything though, which is why it's lost all credibility as an argument, it sounds like a conspiracy theory.
>>
>>48491563
>>48491571
I know the canon ones are retardedly powerful, but the option in the jump says

"Whereas Youkai and fae sided with their respective factions as a group, Dragons
ended up on all sides, and some even stayed neutral during the great war. Much of your power is
sealed off, but you have more strength, stamina, speed and mana, enough to match the some of the
strongest rooks, knights and bishops"

I just lack the context to know how powerful that is.
>>
>>48491545
About on par with Great Red. In your unsealed state at least.
>>
>>48491548
What anti-Wakfu bullshit (other than the two responding to you twice)? He asked for a jump, I gave him a lesser known one so it'd get attention. What did I do wrong?
>>
>>48489218
Jump looks good, very interesting. Lots of typos and missing words though.
>>
Is the google drive looking weird to anyone else?
>>
>>48491635
Thanks. I'm really bad about that. I'll try to go over the jump and see how many typos I can catch.
>>
>>48491670
google fucked a bunch of shit up for me. I am not amused.
>>
>>48491670
That's just how it looks now.
>>
>>48488402
Why have they been weakened actually? Prototype regeneration doesn't seem all that good, and even that shit at the end of the first game required at least one crow to step on one of his gooey bits for him to reassemble.

I don't remember them being all that durable either
>>
>>48491410
Ewww....

I actually do survive by some miracle and even manage to keep Naruto and Sasuke alive. However everything else not so much. Technically I succeed.

My plans however went south fast. We did wind up stopping Kaguya but at the cost of most of my friends lives. My Companions respawned or resurrected... all the other people who died were not so lucky. Almost every other named character is dead. Naruto is Traumatized, Sasuke is even more emo... it's just a mess.
>>
>>48491691
A mixture of early jumps assuming a lower level of individual power for jumpers and mib not being the best at making jumps.
>>
>>48491691
The thread were very weird and dumb at that time about balance.
>>
>>48491710
They aren't now?
>>
>>48491633
Last few threads there's been a few twat-waffles complaining about Wakfu's jumps.

Sabaton, Fairy Tail, Wakfu, Ouran High, Ninjago and Lego's had at least one asshole smarming on it, though I believe that last one deleted his post shortly after.
>>
I have an opening for a jump in my chain.
Should I go Dark Sun, Mortals, or MtA?
>>
>>48491731
I repeat my statement. if they were decent, they wouldn't have people shitting on them.
>>
>>48491691
The thread constantly harassed the jump-maker to nerf the Prototype option because it was "too OP".
>>
>>48491728
It was even more pronounced.
>>
>>48491748
Dark Sun.
>>
>>48491731
Yeah, I see him, he's using your posts to springboard it because he's desperate for attention.

What I'm asking is what my post had to do with it, what made you think I was attacking him?
>>
>>48491710
We may have a lot of arguments about it, but back then, we didn't have nearly as much experience so we made a lot of bad decisions.
>>
>>48491700
Hanging out with Saucy is never worth it.
>>
>>48491779
Because you're transparently that guy samefagging.
>>
>>48491782
You mean we were more controlled by certain cunts who wanted to dictate everybody's fun.

Still do - they just aren't listened to as much.
>>
File: 1467673134575.jpg (101KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1467673134575.jpg
101KB, 1280x720px
>>48491799
>Suggest a jump to some guy asking.
>OH SHIT YOU MUST BE ATTACKING THE JUMP YOU SAMEFAG
>>
>>48490957
I've had to break mine down into two excel/Libreoffice Calc files. One with all the separate builds, and one that's the running tally of everything they have.
That's not counting the various notepad/word files of writefagging and pics of character art etc.
>>
>>48491748
Mortals.

Go Scourge.
>>
>>48491799
Oh piss off, you're not helping anything.

>>48491779
In short, after seeing the bit about CTRL+F, I... might've over-reacted.
>>
>>48491829
>I... might've over-reacted.

I see, and looks like your friend is pretending to be you now. Well, no harm done, just wanted you to know I wasn't doing anything and all that.

Now to report and ignore him.
>>
>>48491748
Mage the Awakening is pretty great if you could reliably advance your Gnosis and Arcanum safely, and there's not really any risk if you just take care not to cause yourself any problems.
>>
File: overkill.gif (424KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
overkill.gif
424KB, 500x374px
WoW question, if Manyfist is around.

So, as a Shaman, do your elemental powers work on Jump-fiat? If not (or even if so), can you petition the local elemental spirits for aid?
>>
Rolled 99 + 150 (1d1000 + 150)

Pardon me. Just need a roll here.

Looking for higher than 500.
>>
File: sad naruto.gif (941KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
sad naruto.gif
941KB, 500x281px
>>48491939
Bad news...
>>
>>48491618
Wait, no thats not possible, Great Red is equal to or even better than Ophis the primordial void. Theres no way that perk gives you True Dragon level power, at the least it should be equivalent to Draig or Albion, but without the whole sacred gear bullshit.

Theres no way that jump gives Great Red level power, that makes the entire jump a cakewalk.
>>
>>48491939
Aaaahahahahahahahaaaaaaa...

Not sure how to break it to you buddy.
>>
File: Abandon Thread 2.gif (2MB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
Abandon Thread 2.gif
2MB, 512x288px
>>48491939
>>48491951
>>48491967
That's... bad news for Frisk.

Well, this should be interesting to write.
>>
refresh my memory, which jump has "Sacrificial Bestowment" ?
>>
>>48491985
Shin Megami Tensei / SMT.
>>
>>48491985
Shin Megami Tenshi
>>
>>48491982
S'alright. You gotta rotate your stable out every now and again. Get some fresh faces in there.
>>
>>48491796
With a roll like that maybe I deserve to. It turns out I am less competent than Sakura.
>>
>>48491982
how bad are we Talking here? That kid is so determined I can't imagine them not overcoming Much also remember that except for a couple of drawbacks companions respawn in like three weeks tops unless you are Using a house rule
>>
>>48491952
Here
http://desuarchive.org/tg/thread/48115383/#48120466

There's a good reason why you can only access your full power for short periods that make you pass out.
>>
File: 1398801322488.png (69KB, 369x461px) Image search: [Google]
1398801322488.png
69KB, 369x461px
>>48492081
...well, now I feel like a scumlord with the Demigod/Dragon combo I got for the sake of being coy in the series.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 4.jpg (109KB, 638x575px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 4.jpg
109KB, 638x575px
Done with this preposterous world and it indignant wizard!

Jump 019: I M Meen
Drawbacks:
How I HATE... [+200]
Identity: Drop-In
Perks:
DOS Graphics [Free]
Do These People Not Know How DOS Games Work? [Free]
Wrong Way, Wrong Way, Wrong Way! [-150]
Bye-Bye! [-300]
Follow The Code [-300]
Items & Gear:
Fire Wand [Free]
Writewell's Book of Better Grammar [-600]

Where to next?
>>48492123
Hey Red give me my next Jump, won't you please?
>>
>>48492148
Gears of War.
>>
>>48492081
I'm pretty sure that what was said doesn't mean you get to be a true dragon, Great Red could make dreams a reality, and Ophis completely no selled the Lance of Longinus. I have high doubts were expected to be a true dragon, who's powers can stomp the two heavenly dragons in their prime combined.
>>
File: I want to believe.jpg (173KB, 810x1089px) Image search: [Google]
I want to believe.jpg
173KB, 810x1089px
>>48492123
>Great Red
>Red's right here
>>
File: 03a052f44350dd29869f210513606bdf.jpg (521KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
03a052f44350dd29869f210513606bdf.jpg
521KB, 1000x750px
>>48492069
I always use the Companions Don't Respawn house-rule in all of my chains.

It's for my One True Pirate King chain. The main character just got his hands on some mind-raping magic and decided to start trying it out on the huge collection of beings he's collected. Frisk objects, naturally, so TOTPK uses his new powers to "flip" her from being Frisk to being Chara. With Frisk's determination, it'll hardly be permanent.

The roll was basically to find out if Frisk managed to talk the TOTPK out of being a mind-raping douche nozzle. And with a roll like that... yeah.

Also, before you ask, yes, I'm taking a few liberties with things for the sake of the chain's story.
>>
File: 1353958623325.jpg (29KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1353958623325.jpg
29KB, 500x500px
>>48492123
I know I'm gonna trigger something with this, but I gotta say, you have the weirdest attitude sometimes. Like, whenever you learn an option you picked is stronger than you thought you react like "Well I'm a piece of shit for taking it now."

It just doesn't really make sense. I know you like to keep yourself below a certain power level, but like, why are you scum for breaking a self-imposed barrier by accident? That implies there's something innately wrong with the choices, or else you for an accident.
>>
File: 1302191208135.png (160KB, 140x325px) Image search: [Google]
1302191208135.png
160KB, 140x325px
>>48492163
I'M NOT LITTLE. I'M NOOOOOOOOOOOOT.
>>
>>48491748
Go to dark sun, it has better Psionics and Magic on offer than Mortals, you can become a Dragon that's better than other dragons in D&D by the same route, or a weird bat-thing if that's your preference, or you can become an Elemental Lord.

You can do it by taking Outcast background and 500 points worth of drawbacks, then you can take all the capstones comfortably and have the potential to become any if you decide to go through the complicated process on your own means.
>>
>>48492212
>you can become a Dragon that's better than other dragons in D&D by the same route

Through pure Eeeeeevil, yes.
>>
>>48492212
Is the elemental lord thing mutually exclusive with avengion?
>>
>>48492162
Nigger, Strike Chan literally said in the post I just linked that he left it vague with the expectation that people would assume the most powerful option. Someone even brings up being Great Red-tier and Strike-Chan is like whatever. If it really bugs you that much, just wank that you're Ddraig-tier or lower.
>>
>>48492212
What can Elemental Lords do, and how do you become one? I'm guessing it's with the elemental cleric option?
>>
>46)Halo Gauntlet

>Skills(Leadership, Piloting, Engineering)
>Mutant (FISS 5)

>Squad
>Army (Aradia, Kanaya, Porrim, Terezi, Vriska, Aranea, Feferi, Meenah)
>Inhuman Teammates

>Purist
>Rewrite
>Recast
>Glitch
>Visitor

Urghhhh. I haaaaaaaate this. It's so hard to talk to people. I'm so ugly and I feel retarded. Why can't I pick things up with my mind any more? Why can't I turn invisible whenever I want? I can only see in the direction my face is pointed for God's sake!

I'm basically superman, but it doesn't matter. The Covenant is just too powerful. If I'm unlucky, I'll get shot down while my boarding craft is trying to land on an enemy ship or get caught in a self destruct while I'm running around at mach 4 killing all the crew. If not, they'll just glass the planet I'm on to make sure I die. Fuck were these years almost the worst in the chain so far. At least I'm not stuck as a dog this time. I almost welcome the death so I can go back to being a god again.
>>
>>48492296
Huh. I was literally just about to ask this.
>>
>>48492296
Basically you have to suck up to an asshole elemental for power drippings.
>>
>>48492195
It's not just her, you see it with a lot of people who don't exactly broadcast it to the thread.

Some people believe that taking a certain option or being above a certain powerlevel automatically throws them into a certain category of 'powerwanker'. There are plenty of people who have retroactively changed builds, even if they liked them before, just because of the automatic attitude they get for having X option.
>>
>>48492247
>>48492296
I don't know. I can barely find any material about Elemental Cleric class progression beyond that they can become Elementals if they multi-class as Psionicists and are at level 20 in both. They're described as being pretty strong though.
>>
Reminder:
Everything not saved will be lost.
>>
File: image.jpg (336KB, 1118x1600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
336KB, 1118x1600px
>>48492278
>If it really bugs you that much
I'm just confused as all hell is all. Don't get me wrong I'd like to be that strong. I just didn't think that for 800cp-400cp discounted one could become a true dragon, something only two conceptual beings are in te series itself.
It just seemed a but weird is all. Sorry if it came out wrong or something.
>>
>>48492330
Link?
>>
Rolled 3 (1d8)

>>48492159
Oh dear me!
Rolling for location!
>>
>>48492330
I've got the fan-made 3.5 Dark Sun material, it's got an adaptation of the Elemental Lord into a prestige class. It's what I'm working with. http://www.athas.org/products/loa
>>
>>48492351
Here's the Monster Manuel page that I found
www.lomion.de/cmm/eleacler.php
>>
>>48492324
I mainly don't get the self loathing part of it. I think labels like that are stupid, but if you're stuck on them it's not like it's a big deal to retcon a build.
>>
File: 1243534799628.jpg (7KB, 98x126px) Image search: [Google]
1243534799628.jpg
7KB, 98x126px
>>48492195
>>48492324
If I really have to be honest?

Part of it is just really being turned away at FOTM/overhyped options. Like with SMT when everyone was going on about Tribid builds, that's all anyone talked about. All the hype just... completely killed it for me. I felt no compulsion to take any of the 1000CP races because it just felt like a cookie cutter sort of thing. Same thing with Overlord and how everyone was hyping 42nd Supreme Being at the time. The more something is hyped or suddenly picked out as "the one true option", it just destroys my motivation to pick that option.

So when I decide to go Demigod/dragon just because I wanted to be a cheeky shit and claim that Aphrodite cheated on both her husbando and Ares with a big overgrown gecko, and suddenly it's a lot more than I thought it was because the jumpmaker decided people were "always" going to wank the biggest option? It kind of makes me sit back and go "Well fuck me, I should have seen that one coming." So it's also partially also what >>48492343 said, I never thought such an option would actually be seen as "you can be an honest-to-gods true dragon".

...in truth I'm probably just going to go with what >>48492278 said and insist I was a lower-tier dragon or something.
>>
>>48492421
>self-loathing
As someone who suffers from it all too much, it primarily makes you feel scummy retroactively, often because you 'should've seen it coming' for whatever reason. The other reason tends to be bitterness for being 'forced' to change it.

Someone who had no intentions to ever share their builds would probably not feel this too much. But people who do often want to reflexively change it to be 'presentable' for others.
>>
Assuming you can get close enough, would having super strength and Imagine Breaker let you punch out Darkseid?

I know I'm beating a dead horse, but I need to know if I can afford to take Martian or not with my build.
>>
>>48492309
I thought That Gauntlet was disavowed?
>>
Just got up from a quick nap but feeling like shit, anyone here have any ideas for how to make an item that grants super speed? Magic would be the preffered method. Making some form of enchanted item, but tech would be fine too. Any ideas?
>>
>>48492493
Not even close. Unless your punches can destroy small countries *at least*.
>>
>>48492493
No. Imagine Breaker has a maximum power it can affect. Darkseid's probably outside that limit.
>>
>>48492343
Nah my bad, I kinda overreacted. Anyways, you can only access you're true power for short periods of time, which leaves you pretty weakened afterwards. I'm not sure how strong you are in you're sealed state, but the perk as it is basically amped up physical magical abilities, enhanced training, and a super mode. Pretty good, but 800cp is a good price for it.
>>
>>48492509
There's an entire branch of magic for this sort of thing in Mistborn. What exactly do you need it for?
>>
>>48492509
Negima magic maybe. There's a pactio artifact that can get you going at a few hundred miles per hour. Garbage compared to what actual mages/warriors apparently get up to, but it's not like you HAVE to stick with the purchasable item.
>>
>>48492493
Would depend on how strong you really are. He isn't magic so ib would not help.
>>
>>48492529
What? Touma punched oua person capable of blinking universes in and out of existence. Can Darkseid do that?
>>
>>48492550
Sometimes. But remember, you don't have Touma's Imagine Breaker. You've got the rip-off version. So it doesn't matter.
>>
>>48492402
It doesn't look that great. I wouldn't take it anyway because I don't like Elemental themes and take Ether/Heart/Quintessence/Non-aligned at every possible juncture, but it doesn't seem vary tempting besides.
>>
>>48492550
Yes. Even if it did work, DS's physicals are usually comparable if not above comics superman.
>>
>>48492550
>Darkseid
He's a manifestation of an aspect of the universe. He can't truly be killed. Also, he's fucking enormous. Boom Tubes resize him for Earth, but he's much bigger than you see in comics and shows.

All that applies to the comics version, the cartoon version is a bit more iffy.
>>
>>48492558
You get the proper imagine breaker.
>>
>>48492529
Hahaha. No, Imagine breaker can be used to negate fucking Gungir. Darkseid is well within that limit.
>>
>>48492543
I'm going through trying to create stuff to put in my territory. I have put a bunch of cp bought items in there already but need many many more, and that is before I even figure out what to put in there as animals.

>>48492544
Oh? I never heard of this. I am looking for an answer to valinhalls superspeed, I have similar stuff for the other things they have, I still need to figure out how to make my wonkey future sight magic eyes into items.
>>
File: image.jpg (166KB, 831x961px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
166KB, 831x961px
>>48491855
Yes & Yes.

>>48491939
She cleans up nicely.
>>
>>48492549
I thought I affected anything that doesn't conform to conventional physics?
>>
File: Wu1q27w.png (130KB, 442x353px) Image search: [Google]
Wu1q27w.png
130KB, 442x353px
>>48492499
No idea. It was still on the drive. I didn't get to keep anything out of the jump anyway, so it wouldn't really matter if I did retcon it out of my chain.
>>
>>48492476
I don't think I'll ever get you really. Just go with what you like, who cares how popular? And while I don't get the enforced power ceilings deal, retcons are no big deal, don't hate yourself over it for no reason.
>>
>>48492579
No you don't. The jump outright says that it can't negate "ley lines or anything with enough power". I guarantee you that Darkseid has more power than a ley line.

>>48492581
What is it with people lately assuming that perks give you everything the thing they're based on does, despite the perk saying otherwise, just because it shares a name with the canon thing?
>>
>>48492600
It's more "KOTOR just sees that Gauntlet as a black mark on his history."
>>
This is why Generic Magical Girl's "Anti-Magic" is better than Imagine Breaker. Sure, it starts out weaker and tiring, but at least it's ranged.

But the key piece? it scales in power with your magic power. So if you're like me, and you've been stacking Thousand Master and Valka and all the other "zomg your mana pool and spell power are huge" perks, you can negate some serious shit and take a huge bite out of shit you can't quite negate.
>>
>>48492618
Oh. It's you.
>>
>>48492558
Source? The jump doesn't say anything about that and I don't remember Reploid saying anything along those lines either.
>>
>>48492550
Dude, Darkseid is bullshit. In fact every version of him is just an avatar of him. His true self is a mult-verse powerful. In fact when he was dying in Final Crisis, he decided in an act of spite to crush the entire DC multiverse into a singularity.
>>
>>48492635
>implying his Pacific Rim stunt isn't the black mark on his history
>>
>>48492618
Touma can't negate Ley Lines either.
>>
>>48492649
Comics is literally Dragonball.
>>
>>48492599
Not quite. It affects anything that isn't possible within the laws of nature. External imposition from supernal realms or warped personal realities or stuff like that. But while that would include the greater part of Darkseid's power, it wouldn't negate the raw physical durability of his avatar-body. That thing is durable for completely physical reasons.
>>
>>48492661
>>48492618
Imagine Breaker can't melt Ley Lines.
>>
>>48492597
Sweet.

So, /jc/, which Jumps have the most agreeable elemental spirits?
>>
>>48492661
Then I guess Touma couldn't punch out Darkseid, could he?
>>
File: a346e5e8a415beaeebc861bca2b821d8.png (953KB, 1100x1167px) Image search: [Google]
a346e5e8a415beaeebc861bca2b821d8.png
953KB, 1100x1167px
>>48492597
She does indeed. Well worth the effort.
>>
>>48492678
It also can't melt steel beams.

CHECKMATE INFOWARS
>>
>>48492650
Oh?
>>
>>48492680
D&D. They regularly fuck adventurers.
>>
>>48492641
Doesn't the jump LITERALLY say that there's stuff that's gonna be too powerful for you? The way he writes sure is reminiscent of a certain someone, but I wouldn't assume shit out of the blue.
>>
>>48492532
Yeah your right. I was confused is all. This does make my plans much easier for maintaining peace between the factions by acting as an extremely powerful peace keeper and using it to my advantage. Though I wonder what the actual time limit is on the power itself, If it's something like 10 minutes that's pretty amazing, considering one could train to perform punches in microseconds and have mach 400+ speeds in the air and on the ground.
>>
>>48492680
Probably Codex Alera. That's all about people bonding with elemental spirits and getting them to do stuff for you.
>>
>>48492695
I dunno, those claims seem a bit fishy to me.
>>
>>48491748
Go to Mage.
>>
>>48492701
There's a reason the thread doesn't like it when other people work on someone elses jump. Imaging a jump isn't always as innocent as it seems.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 11.jpg (18KB, 105x105px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 11.jpg
18KB, 105x105px
>>48492476
Doesn't that make you a Anti-Hipster? No insult ment here, but Hipsters are people who are always in the stuff that is 'in' (Read: Hyped) and you're the opposite.

Jump 020: Gears of War
Drawbacks:
'Yee Haw!' [+100]
'Off with his Head!' [+300]
Identity: Technician [-50]
Skills & Abilities:
GOD DAMN SON OF A BITCH! [Free]
Action Reload [Free]
Murder Science [Free]
Percussive Maintenance [-50]
Advanced Assaults [-100]
Xenospecialist [-100]
Seran Biologist [-200]
Items & Equipment:
COG Armor [Free]
Combat Boots [Free]
MX8 Snub Pistol [Free]
COG Tags [Free]
Personal Digital Assistant, Syncing [-100]
Hammer of Dawn Satellite System [-400]
Shibboleth [-400]

Form Up, Team! [Free]
Misaka Worst and Handmaidens (Ranged Spec.) [200]
GOD DAMN SON OF A BITCH! [Free]
Action Reload [Free]
Distance to Death [Free]
Bouncy Bullet Ball [-200]
>>
>>48492714
So you don't want to tap that wrasse?
>>
>>48492706
The way I read it was the way it works in canon. A beam being continuously supplied with enough energy can't be fully negated.

So it's the difference between trying to empty a pond and trying to empty a river.
>>
>>48492704
Wait, really?

>Genasi

So. So what you're saying is if I call for help doing what Drek'thar does in vid related and stopping an enemy horde.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_jvFIBZwVk

That they might help me, just because they think I'm "cute."

What am I getting myself into?

>>48492710
This, on the other hand, seems like a great idea!
>>
File: fd6d7460bdc76efb12982350a44b2913.jpg (158KB, 1280x897px) Image search: [Google]
fd6d7460bdc76efb12982350a44b2913.jpg
158KB, 1280x897px
>>48492714
I'll admit, sushi isn't for everyone, but I'm developing quite a taste for it.
>>
>>48492769

Are those orcs speaking Italian.
>>
>>48492695
she's to smooth In that picture. She's more like this.
>>
>>48492794
French, actually. I think.
>>
>>48492769
Genasi aren't really elementals, they're half-elementals, or less. They're mortals with elemental blood that have it manifest in having partially elemental bodies. I don't think they'd count.

But, they're the product of love between elementals and mortals. So you could just find said elementals, DnD has a ton.
>>
>>48492817
This is correct.
>>
>>48492818
No, see, I was questioning anon's statement, then looked it up, and Genasi are proof that he was telling me the truth.

I still don't understand.
>>
>>48492850
Well, when a man and a twelve story sapient forest fire love each other very much...
>>
So how dangerous is Lord of Light? And how incredible hard is The Star of India drawbacks?
>>
>>48492878
>And how incredible hard is The Star of India drawbacks?
You see the Mother of the Terrible Glow and Rakshasa perk? There are entire civilizations of those, and at least a dozen more civilizations just as horrible wanting to destroy you. And the wildlife and everything else is competitive.

And you see the god and demi-god backgrounds? You don't have any of that yet.
>>
>>48492278
I would imagine that since the jumper is apparently choosing the level of dragon they are that the more powerful they choose the shorter the time they get in the unsealed form, IE Ddraig level several minutes True Dragons on the other hand. . . will be unconscious before they can use the nigh omnipotence to do more than fuckall.
>>
>>48492878
Pretty hard. The native beings are energy beings that can do stuff that seems like straight up magic, like growing massive teees in moments, calling lightning, shooting flames, shapeshifting, and causing all kinds of mental illusions. The rakasha are evil.
>>
>>48492761
Reploid even confirmed you have the DRAGONS if you take Imagine Breaker.
>>
>>48492909
Wank whatever you want man. He left it vague on purpose.
>>
>>48492600
Protip:not everything on the drive is Approved of
>>
>>48492771
Well, I guess if you're fishing clean waters it should be safe enough.

Mind the hooks.
>>
>>48492761
>>48492924
Well then.

I stand corrected.
>>
File: Niflheim.png (268KB, 627x483px) Image search: [Google]
Niflheim.png
268KB, 627x483px
>>48492743
"And you can make these things?"
"Yes sir. I've done it before."
"When?"
"It's been some time, but with my abilities I can do it even faster now."
"If this is right..."
"Then the monsters are going to be in for a rude awakening and they don't even know it."
"And you say you can do this on your own, without dedicated resources?"
"COG has needs beyond what we can muster already. My current plan needs none of COG's resources."
"You're..."
"Either insane or what I say I am. If I'm insane then this gets me out of your hair and away from sensitive matters. If I'm not, can you excuse not trying, sir?"
"Permission Granted."

I've got to say. Once you've been through one Alien Invasion you begin to treat them all the same.
>>
>>48491545
Where are you finding this? There is no such option in the dxd jump in imaged folder...
>>
>>48493016
Unimaged update.
>>
Do other than the items that have unlimited usage or that replenish themselves due to fiat, what items in Pokemon jump you actually can't get?
>>
>>48492993
I started trying to see how far I could get solo with just a magic circle and some spells.

Turns out I can get almost halfway through a bydo fleet. I was kinda disapointed.
>>
>>48492476
Christ, I think I'm beggining to understand the mentality of that anti-red guy.
>>
Overlord question here, is it possible to replicate Shalltear's immunity to holy attacks via the Valkyrie class for ourselves? What I mean is, since there is canon precedent that it can happen, can I say that my Jumper has something like that as well, or is that wank?
>>
>>48493086
>that anti-red guy.

Oh dear.

It's experiencing dissociative identity disorder.
>>
File: High School DxD.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
High School DxD.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>>48493016
>>48493036
>>48493070
>>
>>48492743
No, she's a regular hipster. The type of people you're talking about are just normies.
>>
>>48492476
>how everyone was hyping 42nd Supreme Being at the time.
As far as I know, that was only happening on SB. Most people here seemed to think that the jump's balance was tilted heavily in favor of "Local". You would have a point with "Level 100", though.
>>
>>48492989
It gets better. Malleable Reality also works with Imagine Breaker.

http://desuarchive.org/tg/thread/35790326/#35792787
>>
>>48493141
Eh. There was a minor bit of hype going around for 42nd Supreme Being.

Before Brellin just crushed it like he crushed his jump's popularity.

PLAYED HIMSELF LIKE A DAMN FIDDLE.
>>
>>48492476
...so wait, you'll not take options that you might even like, because you feel like they're overhyped?
I mean, it's your decision, but do what you want-wait a minute, what? Wait wait, hang on. It's your decision, but do what you want...and that actually makes sense in this context...my brain hurts. I'm going to go lay down and let this lie, because if I continue my brain's going to start hurting.
>>
>>48493191
Shit, I forgot to add the "even more" at the end of that.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 7.jpg (9KB, 130x190px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 7.jpg
9KB, 130x190px
>>48493057
Can't tell if you're saying R-Type is shit or the shit. Honest confusion here. Text doesn't emote well.

Anyway, /JC, where to Next?
>>
>>48493142
>http://desuarchive.org/tg/thread/35790326/#35792787
This seems to imply that it is possible to increase it's canceling speed, I skipped out on it because I thought it would eventually become useless!
>>
>>48493120
Yo, Red! How's Warframe coming along?
>>
>>48493217
Um, if you haven't been there yet, how about Splatoon? I don't think I ever see anyone go there.
>>
File: blank4.jpg (10KB, 279x212px) Image search: [Google]
blank4.jpg
10KB, 279x212px
>>48487899
Blink.

>>48487941
I organised a last minute Bollywood musical featuring myself, my companions, every summon on hand and Nyarlathotep, communicating all my adventures in song and dance form in order to lull Azathoth back to sleep. It was the first and last time I ever entered into anything resembling a truce with my dread nemesis.

The really dumb part was I'm pretty sure Nyarlathotep was dancing to the tempo from West Side Story while I was channelling Pirates of Penzance, but I guess dissonant noise appeals to Outer Gods.

>>48488209
He just sort of...facepawed. All the time. After a while he pointedly decided to pretend I didn't exist, because my very existence was a complete contradiction to how good and evil were supposed to work. He started out kinda freaked out because I also tended to go hang out with Tash occasionally while being chased by Charnian girls, but I also kept doing my star duties and took care of that fallen angel problem for him so he didn't really know what to make of me in the end.

I think we kinda understood each other a little better at the end when I explained I come from worlds where his dad has no influence, though.

>>48488379
>he doesn't even I-Ching
>he doesn't use a furnace powered by symbols representing the aspects of reality itself to break down natural and supernatural elements down to their base components

Trigram alchemist master race represent.

>>48488530
There's nothing wrong with employing logic to magic.

The important thing is never to confuse magic with engineering. Because the sympathic bond between son and father sealed by an oath of blood in a faerie glade on a new moon probably has different properties than a strip of conductive metal.

>>48489785
Now now, there's also two kinds of the latter: The kind who invested in a house and plumbing for said Warehouse, or the kind who have awkward, smelly stains to explain to their companions.
>>
>>48493057
Ridiculous as stuff might get (fucking Nomemayer and Gridlock), R-Type is pretty low power all things considered.
>>
>>48493239
>Trigram alchemist master race represent.

Mmmkay, much rather didn't like having dicks waved in my face but I guess you had to.
>>
>>48487899
Fuck off to one of my many safehouses
>>48487941
Kick it a bunch of times until it works.
>>48488537
Generic Horror Movie
>>48488556
I regularly fuck someone over at the beginning of a jump so they can waste 9 years of their life preparing for vengeance only to get humiliated. heh.
>>48489961
All lubed up and ready to go
>>48490957
Numbered and neat. I'm 85 in and it's still looking good. I need to swap to something else at some point probably.
>>
>>48493269
>I regularly fuck someone over at the beginning of a jump so they can waste 9 years of their life preparing for vengeance
I'm curious now.
>>
>>48492924
Wait, what? You have the actual, canon Invisible Thing in your hand?
Holy. Fucking. Shit.
>>
File: 1243741641380.jpg (75KB, 346x480px) Image search: [Google]
1243741641380.jpg
75KB, 346x480px
>>48493227
Well the Shared Section for Warframe customization is finally done, got some little tidbits clarified, figured the flavor text for the two trees, and I've been working on said trees lately. One turns you into a death machine which will, and I quote, "end with your prowess proven once more, atop a mountain of broken bodies" while the other one pretty much turns you into Space Jesus. I could post a WIP next thread if people want to see the completed section/other changes.

>>48493191
Well yes, it is my decision and I do just that. But it feels weird to take the option that everyone and their grandma goes "if you don't pick this up you're wrong".

Just skeeves me out when it comes down to that perspective.

>>48493141
Mmm. Yeah, I'll concede on that. Level 100 would have been a way better example.
>>
>>48493217
Rtype is awesome, I was disappointed my magical beam spam from a floating giant metal runuc platform as a skeleton hurling arcane energies only made it half way through. I still feel like I could have boosted it further if I had use more runes for power and less to make the shiny shield and glow effects, but style counts yanno?
>>
>>48487941
So you know how the Great Ones from Bloodborne only want children to love? Well, I used Sacrificial Bestowment to give them Broodmother, so that they could. On the condition that they had to move to Cosmogenesis and not fuck with mortals anymore. They actually agreed. Let me tell you though, that place is really weird. They're all very happy to see me, and incredibly polite, just...really, really weird.
>>
>>48493269
>I regularly fuck someone over at the beginning of a jump so they can waste 9 years of their life preparing for vengeance only to get humiliated. heh.
Bonus points if you appear to them in a dream and give them a specific date where their vengence will be successful. Then make sure that date is the day after you leave.

But be classy and leave them a note and a sticker if you're gonna do that.
>>
>>48493289
It's the full blown imagine breaker bub. I'm not sober enough to troll through the archives, but I think he might've said more about it.
>>
>>48493168
I'm still leaning towards 42nd, but because I genuinely like being involved with the plot of whatever I'm jumping most of the time, and since Player and 'part of the guild that got sent to the new world' are different things for some reason I have to buy into it.

I understand he pointed out how much stuff Nazarick has, but I still see it as an odd design choice. It'd be like if Harry Potter made you pay to be in Hogwarts (if that was something you wanted... I'm bad at examples ok?).
>>
>>48492402
This reads like it might actually make you weaker.
>>
YJ Anon
Would 'Your Reputation Precedes You' let me bluff by revealing the full extent of my "locked behind a fiat seal until post spark" abilities?
>>
File: Consider the ranka.gif (1009KB, 390x219px) Image search: [Google]
Consider the ranka.gif
1009KB, 390x219px
>Ragnarok Online's Magical Vortex (Mage Line Perk) allows for multicasting spells into one giant mess
>Final Casting in Maoyuu to boost it
>Stored Magic to hold Final Casted Clusterfucks
>Bravely Second's Bishop Asterisk causes magic to be boosted severely if you cast a spell twice in a row

>Safety First from Cardcaptors so that the inevitable fallout wont completely murder you

And to top it all off

>Cantrips in Obsidian Triology to store these abominations for later

What's the worst that could happen?
>>
>>48493318
Yeah, but just. Holy shit. That thing is supposed to be more power than the Christian God of the Raildex verse.

That said, there's atleast one character whose title is explicitly La Persona Superiora a Dio. The Person Superior To God. And atleast half a dozen characters stronger than him.

It's like if the Suggsverse was a shitty harem fic.
>>
>>48493291
I get that, but you shouldn't have to feel like you have to/should take something if you don't want it/want something else. I get it, it's that whole "Ugh, you picked THAT origin/perk/item/scenario?" I mean, I personally went as Drop In, so me, the Hero, the Heroine, and Jack Frost could stick it to both Law and Chaos, but if you want to be 1000cp, that's fine too. And really, if it still bugs you, that's fine, do what you want, enjoy your chain the way you want to. But just remember, enjoy it the way YOU want to enjoy it, not the way you feel you have to or that you can't because some people act obnoxious about it.
>>
>>48493373
You could destroy the moon?
>>
File: blank13.png (60KB, 704x478px) Image search: [Google]
blank13.png
60KB, 704x478px
>>48490957
Pastebin.

It's a shit.

>>48491077
Because chuunis are fucking retarded.

>>48491162
>if he touches you, you die

Unless your pressure points are reverse for some reason.

You'd think wearing armor would be just as good to deal with the tornados and such but nope, apparently it's gotta be reverse pressure points.

>>48491483
I don't think I've ever met anyone who sincerely likes Bleach on /tg/

>>48492319
Ew.

>>48492550
Said person was an imperfect magical god, and...look, you'd have to trawl the wiki to understand why this means she wasn't the pinnacle of the Index totem pole but to make a long story short what she's actually doing is a very specific thing that is kind of like VERY large scale probability manipulation that operates on VERY specific principles relating to the imposition of one reality on another, and Darkseid's powers do not operate on anything resembling those principles being technically part of the natural order.

>>48492917
Let's be fair-they're amoral and motivated by boredom more than anything. Sam eventually pals up with the strongest one. He only betrayed Sam because he really, REALLY wanted to have a good fight against Yama.
>>
>>48493373
You forgot Abyss of Magic from Overlord to boost it further, but other than that you the collateral damage would be massive.
Do it. Kill them, kill them all, anon. They doubt your power.
>>
File: Yogg-Saron, Hope's End.gif (5MB, 286x395px) Image search: [Google]
Yogg-Saron, Hope's End.gif
5MB, 286x395px
>>48493373
Gif related.
>>
>>48493168
I think he realized he fucked up, because he's usually always on SB, but hasn't been on the thread at all today.
>>
>47)Kim Possible
>Scientist

>Genius
>Leading Authority x 6 (Chemistry, Genetic Engineering, Physics, Psychology, Robotics, Sociology)

>Attitudinator

>Vriska(Sidekick, World's Deadliest Golfer(RPGs), Genius, Leading Authority(Genetic Engineering, Physics))
>Terezi(Arch-Nemesis, Gymnast, Genius, Leading Authority(Psychology, Sociology))

Ahhh, now that's more like it. Vriska's my lab assistant again, and Terezi and I are actual rivals for once, which is a nice change of pace for our kismesissitude. This is one of the nicer universes, where world conquest can proceed in a peaceful fashion through public speaking and democratic elections, other than dealing with minor supervillains.

And the attitudinator? Woah boy is that exactly what I've always wanted. Reverse engineering this thing is priority number one, and mass production is number two. Enforced good-ification (that's the scientific term for the process) for all people will have to be put on hold, but I think I can manage doing it for all criminals. And to think, that crackpot Dr. Pyrope called my mass brainwashing mad. MAD! Can you believe it?
>>
>>48493417
>tfw it'd be casting shit like Greater Dishwashing alongside Pyroblast and whatever other spells you have.

Utter insanity.
>>
File: 6sLStiE.png (948KB, 1000x712px) Image search: [Google]
6sLStiE.png
948KB, 1000x712px
>>48492550
Its fine. What you have to do is cut off your own arm, then the actual power of imagine breaker would be used. The one that equalled said reality warping god.
>>
>>48493379
The Christian God in raildex is not as powerful as Abrahamic God from the real world myths, Fiamma of the Right was also stronger than him at one point.

>>48493413
Actually it would work on Darkseid, he would kill you before that became relevant but it would work if you got close enough without being killed.
>>
>>48493373
Well among the things that could happen you cast time stop and end up spending millions of years alone, and bored.
>>
File: blank10.png (254KB, 610x520px) Image search: [Google]
blank10.png
254KB, 610x520px
>>48493267
Wow, I'm...sorry cheeky references to perks from other jumps don't translate well as in-jokes over the internet. No seriously, I feel bad because that was not my intention. LIke. At all. I don't wave dicks. That's gros.

>>48493309
I wonder if Sacrificial Bestowment is interitable? Else the new generation of kids'll be sterile.
>>
>>48493446
I believe the jump says that your arm has to be cut off against your will for that to happen. Also didn't those dragons get stomped when he set them on one of the more powerful raildex bastards?
>>
>>48493239
No, she explicitly is a perfect Majin. It's why she needs Gungnir - because it controls probability and Majin powers are bound by the omnipotence paradox that means her powers fail catastrophically exactly 50% of the time.
>>
>>48493453
Not really, as technically Darkseid IS a natural part of the universe. The most you would do is cancel out his non-physical abilities, and considering this guy stomps Superman in some of their fights...it will not end well.
>>48493467
Eh, I rule it as being inheritable. Besides, since they live in Cosmogenesis, I can just go back and give it to them too, if they don't.
>>
>>48493485
But none of the others that show up later have her problem of a failure rate.
>>
>>48493509
I haven't read that far, but aren't they all actually weaker as well?
>>
Is there anything that would allow me to erase doors that I'm looking at?
>>
File: blank19.png (139KB, 399x330px) Image search: [Google]
blank19.png
139KB, 399x330px
>>48493453
Why would it work? My understanding is it worked against Othinius, that one archangel and the Magic Gods because they all operate on the principle of Phase (http://toarumajutsunoindex.wikia.com/wiki/Phase) i.e. the concept of a reality differentiated from the norm. That's what the Breaker does; it's a glorified scrubbing brush that restores reality back to what it used to be, and Darkseid's New God/Omega Force powers are technically a part of the world he lives in, not something enforced by a reality warp.

I mean, unless (and I don't think this was ever clarified or not) you interpret it as using the Raildex mundane world as a reference point, which I didn't think was true since that would mean it'd expand its' capabilities far beyond being anti-magic.

>>48493485
What >>48493509 said, I know what they said back when Othinius was actually relevant but now those other Magic Gods are hanging around and shittalking her.

Not that they have any room to talk, given they're jobbing like crazy to Crowley's keikaku and the OTHER weird hand guy
>>
This reminds me. Did Reploid ever rule on whether it's possible to, at the very least, become an imperfect Majin like Ollerus? Obviously you can't become a universal warping true Majin, but he still was still pretty powerful.
>>
>>48493413
Shut your fucking face. Chuunis are fun and silly.
>>
>>48493503
Canceling out his abilities is what i meant when I said it wold work on him, you would be dead but if you got close enough you could briefly depower him before getting ripped in half.
>>
>>48493571
>Crowley

aka The Mangaka.
>>
>>48493595
Author, it's a light novel series, not a manga, and Kamachi.exe only does the writing, not the art.
>>
>>48490490
There are 78 Devotions and 31 Sciences.

A level 20 Psionicist will know 25 Devotions and 10 Sciences unless at most, less if you chose to raise your ability score in one of the Devotions or Sciences that you already know.

While Avangion are dragons, though I have no idea if they count as dragons as far as age categories and growth are concerned, they also advance as a Preserver and Psionicist prestige class in both at once at the same pace up to level 30.

Wizards get additional spells, up from maximum 5 in of every level of spell up to level 5 and only one 10th level spell, to 7 in every level of spell up to level 7 and 4 10th level spells. Assuming Psionicist would continue to gain Devotions at 1 every level and Sciences at 1 every 2 level, you'd have 35 Devotions and 15 Sciences as a 30th level Avangion, and would from that point forward there's no rules to speak of on advancement.

Of course, there are different rules for Dragon age class nonsense in 2e D&D than any successive edition, such as no rules for size class as far as I can tell.
>>
>>48493571
Imagine breaker functions by enforcing mundane reality, it is basically the maguffin janitor for getting rid of supernatural messes. Touching Darkseid would disable his powers since they are beyond the scope of the mundane reality IB enforces. . . for about as long as it takes him to kill you that is.
>>
>>48493571
But technically, Darkseid's based in an entirely different dimension (the 4th world) than the main DC universe, and it operates on entirely different principles.
>>
File: blank17.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
blank17.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>48493541
They're SUPPOSED to be stronger/more in control of their powers, it's not clear. They hand out in their own private magical realm.

Unfortunately they're jobbing like crazy. Crowley 1vwhothefuckknowshowmany of them on their own plane and got away alive with some burns. Come the latest few volumes, they're invading Earth by diminishing their powerlevel to enter it without making reality go poof-and it turns out Crowley modified their spell such that they got nerfed a LOT when upon Earth, which partly explains why him and his minions stomp them into the dust with gadgets.

And them some twat called Kamisato Kakeru comes along and uses his own special hand to blip them all away to their own private ideal world or some other weird bullshit.

He's literally like, a more depressed Touma. He even has his own battle harem. And even HE knows they're all shit.
>>
>>48493555
Magic. If you want a particular one you could probably find or make a Harry Potter spell to do it, they have vanishing doors all over the place in Hogwarts.

FMA could also turn the door into wall.

MtAw can do it, also doesn't need a wand or to do some alchemical circle thing, you may take a few hits for it if you're unlucky though.

Really any magic that can turn things into other things could do it. Exceptionally fast construction tech may also be able to do it, if you have something that can make a door in a wall in seconds you could also replace a door with more wall in seconds.
>>
>>48493613
Same difference.
>>
File: insertbicyclenoiseshere.jpg (663KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
insertbicyclenoiseshere.jpg
663KB, 2000x2000px
How good are Spartan II abilities you can get via gauntlet?
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 8.jpg (22KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 8.jpg
22KB, 250x250px
>>48493233
Alrighty then!
>>48493269
Already been there.

Jump 021: Splatoon
Drawbacks:
Splatoon -10K [+600]
Background: Shopkeeper [-100]
Race: Seafolk (Pistol-Shrimp) [Free]
Perks:
Freshness Sensor [Free]
Grey Market [-100]
Marksquidship [-100]
Mother of Invention [-200]
I Love Ink Power [-400]
Silver Tounged Salesman [-300]
Equipment:
A Bunch of Cash [-50]
Store Stock [Free]
Super Sea Snails [-150]

Companion Splatoon [-200]
Misaka & Handmaidens (Inkling Agents)
Marksquidship [Free]
Hero Loadout [Free]

>>48493298
Ah cool beans then.
>>
>>48493571
IB defiantly would let you defeat Darkseid but it would depower him for the brief moment, how long that moment lasts depends on how long he takes to kill you. Which unless you are a late chain jumper won't be very long even without his powers, new gods are bullshit even without super powers.
>>
>>48493630
Jesus H Christ. I thought the series was crazy back then.
>>
File: 9.5 years later.jpg (18KB, 236x335px) Image search: [Google]
9.5 years later.jpg
18KB, 236x335px
>>48493284
>>48493313
Sometimes it's just 'I viciously killed your parents while you were upstairs sleeping'
Sometimes I leave a note with a date and place after removing their ability to walk or something.
Sometimes I regularly eat all of their cheese puffs, dooming them to an existence without the crunchy yet airy flavor of the tasty treat.

Depends on the person, you see.

And the outcome... That's the best thing. Some go into the armed forces and train their entire life. Some delve into the supernatural and gain immense power. (relative to what they were) though at a price. Some surround themselves with people as a coping mechanism, and some exclude themselves in an unhealthy obsession. In Morroblivion, I tortured a kid's parent's in front of him to the point of being naught but useless, babbling vegetables while he was under a paralyzation spell. Unable to do anything but sit and watch. 9 years later he was the head of an entire private military force, ludicrously rich, and with a fire in his heart (and many others by extension) dedicated to my eradication.

Some people just need a little motivation.
>>
>>48493619
Can't you just wank it works like normal epic level growth?
>>
>>48493571
>>48493630
So, it's finally reached Exalted levels of conceptual/physics hacking bullshit?
>>
File: blank15.png (233KB, 674x574px) Image search: [Google]
blank15.png
233KB, 674x574px
>>48493578
Fuck off chuuni scum, blah blah cancer blah blah kill yourself

>>48493624
Oh, he is?

Hmm. That's...a bit of a grey area, I guess. In that case it yeah, it mgiht work on him.

Word of caution though-sufficiently powerful being don't seem to be instantly depowered. Touma had to clash for a while against Archangel Gabriel for example, and still merely banished it instead of completely depowering it.

http://toarumajutsunoindex.wikia.com/wiki/Archangel_Gabriel#World_War_III_Arc
>>
>>48492296
I've read the book, but I forget all the shit it gives you. I know it lets you cast 8th through 10th level Cleric spells, despite the fact that they normally only go up to 7, and lets you transform into an increasingly powerful elemental for a longer and longer time until you become an immensely powerful one permanently.

>>48492319
No, you make a bond with an elemental plane which becomes so strong you transcend your mortal form and become an embodiment of it. You don't have to suck up to any being. You're free, little whiner.
>>
>>48493571
The author barely explains how any of the magic works. Why can't he at least keep what he does explain consistent?
>>
>>48493650
Flip a tank.
>>
File: SuddenlyDaemons.gif (1MB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
SuddenlyDaemons.gif
1MB, 300x168px
What is the worst sudenlyblank.gif in jumpchain?
SuddenlyDeamons?
SuddenlySafeguard?
SuddenlyRankers?
SuddunlyOther?
>>
>>48493735
>No
You need to be a cleric to get it.
>>
>>48493703
That's because of the weird way that toaru magic work though.

In toaru, magic is apparently the process a magician preforms to fuck up cause in effect such that they do one thing and something different that what would normally result occurs, and this causes magicians to be totally mind fucked trying to comprehend IB which cancels out the result, which as far as the magician knows is actually entirely mundane, instead of negating the cause, the break in causality.
>>
>>48493624
Yeah but Imagine Breaker works on regular dimension rules, in the perk it says it does not negate "anything natural, like bullets."
Darkseid's superpowers ≠ bullets. Of course in the same perk it also says that it does not work on very powerful attacks so it does not really matter.
But since this argument has gone on for so long and we are just arguing with each other, I would say that jumpers should do what jumpers do and fanwank.
>>
>>48493754
SuddenlyGauntlets
>>
File: blank15.jpg (12KB, 292x165px) Image search: [Google]
blank15.jpg
12KB, 292x165px
>>48493696
Exalted is simultaneously more and less powerful than people say. In its' current state all the greatest powers are locked off, in the process of reincarnating, in some sort of stalemate or otherwise unavailable. The mechanics enforce the primacy of motes as currency. And yet, the fluff holds that the import of said feats is conceptually really, really stronk and it's made clear what's available in the main game is merely a diminished shadow of what the Exalted could achieve back when the world was better.

Nobilis would be a better example, really.

>>48493740
I'm reasonably sure he's made enough money at this point he's stopped giving a crap altogether.

>>48493754
SuddenlyJumpChans
>>
>>48493754
SuddenlyNerf
>>
>>48493754
SuddenlyJumpers
>>
>>48493754
Suddenly realizing that you did not actually understand what you were doing, and that things have gone way out of your control.
>>
I'm the anon who originally asked about IB, and I've decided punching Darkseid with an ability that may or may not work isn't the best idea I've ever had.

So. Plan b. What do I need to seal earth so it can't be reached from Apokolips?
>>
>>48493754
SuddenlyNerfbitches
>>
>>48493818
The Goddess Seal might work. It's from...um, shoot, what was it? Drakengard?
>>
>>48493790
>Exalted is simultaneously more and less powerful than people say.
As I said, conceptual/physics hacking bullshit. The Exalted have the keys to the backstage of the universe and can mass around with the rules as they wish, to do what they demonstrate themselves doing, which trumps everything that isn't bigger or stronger physics hacking bullshit.
>>
File: image.jpg (131KB, 524x816px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
131KB, 524x816px
>>48493754
SuddenlySafeguards.Jpeg
Wanna hack the city? But aren't quite good enough? Fuck you, your perma-banned and turned into a fucking safeguard. They can hurt your digital form and harm your uninhabited physical body, they can swarm you with Exterminators by teleporting them straigth to you, and god help you if they send a level 9.

Fuck safeguards man.
>>
>>48493754
>worst suddenly
Fuck you.

>best suddenly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DD7VIKZnGA
>>
Hey, whatever happened to that guy with the In Nomine WIP? Is he still around?
>>
File: blank3.jpg (30KB, 292x247px) Image search: [Google]
blank3.jpg
30KB, 292x247px
>>48493818
Apparently Darkseid typically employs something called Boom Tubes which may or may not connect to motherboxes to travel to and fro Apokalips? I guess destroying all of them would be a chore.

Theoretically the Moonstone from Lone Wolf has enough magic juice to do the trick, and is associated with interplanar travel. That's this thing:

http://lonewolf.wikia.com/wiki/Moonstone
>>
>>48493827
Somehow I doubt it'll be strong enough
>>
>>48493855
It keeps out reality eating babies.
>>
>>48493867
Who can be killed by normal swordsmen hitting them hard enough. Big difference between that and Darkseid.
>>
>>48493877
>Normal
>Caim
Dragon pact is not normal in that world.

Only the smallest ones could be slain like that anyway, there were even larger ones you couldn't fight. You're also forgetting the Mother and the fact that there are INFINITE babies.
>>
File: Blank11.png (227KB, 595x496px) Image search: [Google]
Blank11.png
227KB, 595x496px
>>48493833
>that face
>"This image is hosted at mangafox.com"

Yes. This is funny to me.

>>48493827
Drakengard, yeah.

Hmm. Not sure how powerful the sacrifice would need to be, though. It apparently took one dragon to keep the Grotesqueries and their queen sealed for a few years.
>>
>>48493877
Well sure, but it would keep out the Parademons, right?
>>
So what's the powerlevel in Arrowverse like? I got three purchases of Cyrokinesis and I'm not really sure what that lets me do.

Can I freeze a person? A room? A building?
>>
>>48493877
Anon, you can kill anything if you hit it hard enough. If you haven't killed a thing by hitting it, you just aren't hitting it hard enough.
>>
>>48493877
Darkseid can be mugged by regular thugs
>>
>>48493896
>Larger ones
That the dragon could kill easily. Dragon is still not Darkseid level.

>Pact
Doesn't give enhanced physical abilities, it just ties a human and monster together.

>Infinite
No indication of this.

>Mother
At best her death covered a small country area in that time space field thing. Still not Darkseid level.
>>
>>48493843
Probably gave up because nobody seemed to care enough to respond to him over shitposting, and even going as far as to call him shitposting. I know I'd give up in this environment, if everyone ignored anything productive in favor of posting about bullshit.
>>
>>48493899
Maybe one of the New Gods? Can we get into contact with them?
Wait, shit, I just thought of something. Are they buffed too? Wouldn't Comic Darkseid stomp them?
>>48493919
Oh. That would be a bummer.
>>
>>48493934
Doubt they're buffed, that'd make it a bit too easy if a drawback gave you some extra allies on the right power level.
>>
Best way to kill Darkseid is stop time, fire GBE repeatedly at his head and torso, and then restart time.
>>
>>48493911
Silver Age is silly, anon. No one pays attention to that shit.
>>
>>48493917
There were ones even larger than what the dragon fought. Watch the cutscene.

>Doesn't give enhanced physical abilities.
Wrong. The pact enhances the human partner based on the monster.

>Infinite
Stated in-game

>At best
Her death destroyed the entire human race and plagued the world for centuries to come.

Also don't you remember that you couldn't actually kill the babies? You knocked them out, and then they came back to life after a period of slumping over.
>>
>>48493962
That's a funny way of spelling Barrel Replica
>>
>>48493962
Wait, is Darkseid affected by time stops? Doesn't he have some bullshit metaphysical defense or something against stuff like that? If not...
>>48493957
Shit, that's not good. If they're at Young Justice power levels and Darkseid's at comic book levels...
>>
>>48494005
Young justice never shows Darkseid/New Gods except for the last scene it is entirely possible that both are at comics level anyway.
>>
>>48493997
I've seen it. Even if there, were, not convinced dragon couldn't have taken them out anyway. Dragon took out the wyrm just fine.

>Enhances the human
It does? Source? Why does no other pact partner have this?

>Infinite
Source?

>Destroyed the entire human race
Particles from her corpse infected humanity and caused it to slowly die and self destruct. She didn't blow up and instantly kill everyone.

Don't they die permanently in the aerial stages?
>>
>>48493917
No, even in her half dead/actually dead state the Queen killed all of humanity with a virus that turns them into evil superhuman salt monsters with the leader of the group being able to shrug off nuclear weaponry.
>>
So that drawback is impossible for anyone who isn't a late-game jumper?
>>
>>48494004
You mean you didn't use a GBE as the Barrel Replica import? Overkill is an art anon, you need to git gud.
>>
>>48494042
So what? Albert Wesker or half a dozen other Resisdent evil scientists could wipe out humanity by making a virus that turns people into superhuman monsters. That doesn't make him personally more powerful.
>>
>>48494043
Hardly. You can get a combo to oneshot him within five jumps.
>>
>>48494043
...yes?

It's almost like drawbacks in the 800-1000CP range are meant to be balls hard.
>>
>>48494043
You don't actually have to beat/kill him, just banish him, I think. So, if you're good at thinking with portals, you might be able to do it mid-chain.
In a straight fight? Oh yeah. Oh yeah. If you can't fight comic book Superman, you don't stand the slightest chance in hell against Darkseid.
>>
>>48494040
>It does? Source? Why does no other pact partner have this?
Because it seems to be a choice between magic and physical enhancement, and most people go for magic. But Caim knows that you can't kick someone in the face with a fireball. In more seriousness, though, I'm pretty sure the axe guy in Drakengard 2 (can't remember his name, the one who bonded with Death) has physical enhancement instead of magic, too. So it's probably not a unique thing.
>>
How strong are Parademons anyway?
>>
>>48494080
Not everyone minmaxes specifically to dickmeasure against one specific fictional character. Just saying.
>>
>>48493619
Eh. It's good enough for as safe and easy as you get to that level.

Actually, since Psionics with Avangion are technically merged with their Magic as Psionic Enchantments, you could probably just Conjoined Conjures the whole deal and keep growing in even more bullshit ways even if D&D magic can't go any farther.
>>
>>48493843
I'm still here and still working on it.
>>
>>48494093
>Seems to be
So you don't actually have a source? Because caim uses plenty of magic and his version of every other characters big spell (Which is just calling in their monster) is calling in his monster to breathe fire everywhere.
>>
>>48494004
Which caps out at a single city block of destruction, a GBE can carve a 70km deep hole through solid City Megastructure when set to low.
>>
Why are you idiots still biting the bait?
>>
>>48494113
Oh, I'm a different guy. I just wanted to talk about Caim choosing the option of "kick people" instead of nerdy wizard bullshit, because I like the "Caim is a hilarious psychopath" meme.
>>
>>48494099
I wasn't talking about minmaxing. Just emphasizing the sheer ridiculousness jumpers can get up to before they even hit 100 jumps, even if you just roll for it. Darkseid's not bad, but a jumper is literally an oc donut steel crossover fanfic character. He's kind of totally outclassed when it comes to potential bullshit. Just saying.
>>
>>48494095
Well they chump Green Lantern no problem.
>>
>>48494095
Comic Parademons? I seem to recall standard laser blasts working on them. More than a regular Star Wars blaster, though, you're going to want those blasters that blow up tanks in one shot or something-
>>48494112
Oh thank goodness. Keep up the good work anon, I really liked your WIP. Speaking of which, I wanted to ask, how does the Wordbound perk work? Also, what's your relationship with the Archangel if we're a...what was it called? The third Angel rank, the one with Baron as it's demonic opposite?
>>
https://pp.vk.me/c622831/v622831534/1cede/e0AsZGFZdv8.jpg
https://pp.vk.me/c622831/v622831534/1cee7/Ge7VRs_ws_Q.jpg
https://pp.vk.me/c622831/v622831534/1cef0/w0nwBX3nL9A.jpg
https://pp.vk.me/c622831/v622831534/1cef9/lYPWGlt_et0.jpg

People SERIOUSLY underestimate how much bigger New Gods are before going through Boom Tubes. Holy god damn shitballs.
>>
>>48494158
They chump Hal Jordan no problem. That's not an accomplishment. For someone wielding the most powerful weapon in the universe, he sure gets his ass kicked a lot.
>>
Hey Manyfist, can I import a preexisting Animal Companion as my Unique Mount in WoW?
>>
>>48494005
People wank Darkseid to hell and back. In reality, he doesn't actually have much in terms of conceptual/magical attacks or defenses (or at least ones that he is actually willing to use/display). Keep in mind that Superman has managed to survive and keep fighting after getting hit by his Omega Beams (his most powerful goddamn ability) and Superman has no supernatural/conceptual/magical defenses whatsoever, just raw durability.
>>
>>48494137
Christ, it's fucking retarded when people assume kinetic damage is the only thing that matters.
>>
>>48494174
>Comicsposting
This has to count as a kind of shitposting at this point. It's worse powerlevel wank than 40k, because it's not just bigger, it's even more inconsistent and ridiculously large in scope.
>>
So how does Video recharging in infamous work? Do you drain data? Fuck up electronics? Do you need specific data? Do you drain pixels and fuck up screen?

And do we only get the Absorbed versions of powers?
>>
>>48494219
Reminder that Superman totally does have conceptual defenses, and this anon doesn't know what he's talking about.
>>
>>48494219
Darkseid's actually a little like an SMT demon in that regard-most of his cosmic power bullshit feats come from corrupting or subverting something/someone else that hold greater direct control over the cosmos.
>>
>>48494235
Going by the game, you drain the pixels and fuck up the screen. It recovers eventually, you're not causing permanent damage. But yeah, you hold out your hand, the pixels from in a stream to you, and the screen goes dark.
>>
>>48494043
>have 8 companions
>be Animorps
>go to Silver Age DC
>be Silver Age Kryptonian/Martians
>make a super virus that can affect silver age Kryptonians
>infect yourself and companions with it
>take drawback
>sneeze on Apokolips
>>
>>48494174
>They're that much bigger than planets
Christ, they're buff enough already. If their strength scales with size, then...
>>
>>48494226
Well anon, how should we interpret the information? Do you have better, more solid feats for us to go off of? Sure would be nice if you showed them to us.
>>
>>48494225
It is though. Conceptual or not, Darksied doesn't have Exalted Solar level Perfect Defenses that no-sell anything on a conceptual level.
>>
>>48494225
Actually hold on you bring up something I've been meaning to ask but never got around to.

Is the city-block cap on it supposed to limit its destructive power, or the damage done to its target?
>>
>>48494042
Darkseid is his waifu, anon.
>>
>>48494253
This is why someone wanted to use Boom Tubes as part of a super size combo.
>>
>>48494238
Post evidence. And I have to remind you that crisis events are huge outliers from Superman's more regular showings, and that Superman's weakness to magic/esoteric bullshit is one of his only noticeable frailties.
>>
>>48494235
You are basically getting Eugene's power, which doesn't permanently damage anything by draining it. I remember quicksilver when asked about things for electrokinetics just asked if Cole could do it, and that if he could then the answer was yes you can to, so it follows that if Eugene could do it, it's possible for you if you go video.
>>
>>48494275
Someone post the picture of that version of Darkseid.
>>
File: blank6.png (242KB, 748x613px) Image search: [Google]
blank6.png
242KB, 748x613px
>>48494235
You mostly drain and fuck up screens, yeah. Computers, TVs and uh...satellite dishes for some reason.

According to Augustine they're hardlight projections but neither Delsin nor Eugene ever drains sunlight or non-digital sources of light, and enemies can kinda stunlocked from some attacks implying some sort of electrical component.
>>
>>48494295
D O N O T
>>
>>48494249
Hm.

So if I have an iPhone nearby, I can recharge easily, waiting every now and then for it to unfurl itself?

Does it matter how advanced the electronic thing is, or how advanced is its display?
>>
>>48494285
Superman isn't weak to magic, anon. That's a common misconception. He's quite strong to magic compared to a human being. It's just that he's less strong to it compared to his other durabilities and immunities.
>>
>>48494292
Imagine how strong Eugene would have been if he wasn't a nerd.
>>
>>48494174
Darkseid vs TTGL go
>>
>>48494285
If we're discounting Crisis events, we're also discounting all the times Superman is exposed to conceptual effects. So this whole conversation is pointless.
>>
File: BROTHER.jpg (981KB, 1200x1543px) Image search: [Google]
BROTHER.jpg
981KB, 1200x1543px
So taking Primarch's Blood with Space Marine background in Imperium give you the background of a Primarch, right?
>>
If we can go to whatever continuity we want in the DC jump can we do the same in marvel? I want to go to the universe with Galacta.

Would Galactus be pissed if I waifued his daughter?
>>
>>48494256
No, that's my point. It's stupid to waste all that firepower on something that you can just zap with a conceptual killray.

>>48494271
I think it's a bit of both considering in Melty Blood it's fired all the time and doesn't instantkill people.
>>
>>48494256
Just fucking ignore the comics canon, or only consider the lower powered continuities as canon. Or just stop fucking posting about DC and Marvel comics continuities, the powerwanking is cancer because of it inconsistency.

I'm not saying the examples themselves are bad examples of what to expect, I'm telling you to fuck off, because comics are fucking worse than the Suggsverse.
>>
>>48494315
He might have only had the power he had because he was a nerd though. All of the conduits have powers that kind of relate to their personalities.
>>
>>48494325
Isn't Galacta 616?
>>
>>48494322
It makes you similar to a primarch but you won't actually be one.
>>
>>48494325
No, Marvel is mainline 616. Though I guess your presence there would mean it no longer counts as 616 but rather a divergent timeline.
>>
>>48494308
Nah, Superman just no special defense against magic. Like mind affecting spells? Can hit him just as easy as a normal person. It's just that magical DAMAGE doesn't bypass his durability. He's not specially strong against magic, he just has no extra defenses or immunities to it.
>>
>>48494325
Would you be pissed if someone waifued your daughter?
>>
>>48494285
>>48494308
Wait, I thought it was that he wasn't weak to magic, it's just that it bypassed his usual defenses?
>>48494335
Not that anon, but you do realize that the drawback explicitly says that it's comic book Darkseid, right? So comics are the best example of it.
>>
>>48494341
Nope, I thought that too but aperently that isn't correct.
>>
>>48494325
I think you go to 616 regardless there, but she is in 616, so, have at her! Also it's not that hard to move about in the Marvel multiverse.
>>
>>48494347
You could use Doormaker or any number of in-universe methods of travelling to alternate timelines, though. It's pretty damn easy in Marvel.
>>
>>48494348
No, he's quite resistant to mind-altering spells. Still affected by them, but less than an average human being would be. Though that might just be inherent willpower rather than part of his powers.
>>
>>48494320
So Superman never fights Darkseid or with New Gods outside of Crisis Events? Are you seriously suggesting that?
>>
>>48494335
Dude, people talk about Naruto and Bleach all the time, as much as I wish both IPs would disappear forever. At least Raildex had some laughs back in the day.

It's a little too late to complain about wanking.
>>
>>48494359
>just that it bypassed his usual defenses
That is true but people refer to it as a weakness since it works while everything else doesn't.
>>
>>48494385
Doesn't he have some type of Kryptonian training that makes him immune to mind control?
>>
>>48494389
No, I'm saying that outside of Crisis events they don't pull out the conceptual effects.
>>
>>48494372
It has been stated by word of god that she is not part of the main continuity (616).
>>
>>48493855
>>48493867
>>48493877
>>48493896
>>48493903
Should be enough links. Thought I might as well answer while I'm here.

Anyway, Goddess Seal. No idea how strong Parademons are but if they're around the level of the Grotesqueries then the seal will keep them out unless there is millions of them or more at once. (I've never heard of the babies being infinite in number but if someone can give me a quote I'm happy to reconsider the view. Please no if it's from Verdelet, that hack is the least reliable creep of them all.). If Darkseid himself comes and blasts the shield, they're going down.

This is at base level, there are a large number of perks for making magic stronger and making rituals better or maybe you could enhance this with some other method like conjoined conjures. Point is, base Goddess Seal won't help much against the big guns but maybe you can get it to that level by comboing it with a lot of booster perks and other stuff.
>>
>>48494404
At one point, yeah. Torquasm-Vo. Though that might have been retconned away, I can't remember. Well, it's definitely been retconned away now. They do a universal reboot about once every year and a half, these days, if I'm being honest I shouldn't try to state facts about Superman because "depends on the setting" might as well be the DC byline.
>>
>>48494174
That's a lot of dead people in just a few pages.
>>
>>48494408
Then clearly this entire conversation is pointless. Drawback Darkseid is at his regular comic powerlevel, not Crisis levels, meaning that he has no conceptual defenses or effects anyways.
>>
>>48494359
I'm again telling you that the only thing I'm addressing right now isn't the power levels themselves, but the quality, or lack there of, of the fiction in which that fiction exists. I've already addressed the glaring inconsistencies of comics.
>>
>>48494167
Being Wordbound lets you fanwank a custom Attunement based around your Word, of roughly the same power as the canon Attunements on offer and lets you teach that Attunement to your companions. It also gives you a lot of political clout and will be a prerequisite for the scenario I'm planning to let you become an Archangel/Demon Prince.

As a Master, you're fairly high up in your Archangel's hierarchy. You could be managing a huge city or a larger but less populated region for them, or maybe have world-wide influence with a specific goal (like being in charge of pacifist movements all across the globe). You're not their right hand man yet, and some Archangels have higher distinctions that are purely political (ie no new powers) for their most senior servants, but you're still a noteworthy asset in your boss's hierarchy.
>>
>>48494448
So you're basically here whining about comics being bad while everyone else is trying to have a conversation? Gosh, you sure have a fulfilled life there.
>>
>>48494447
Yes. Very true. Honestly, I'm a bit lost as to why we started talking about that in the first place, now. Well, point is, we've reached an agreement on Darkseid's capabilities for purposes of that jump. Glad this ended amicably, anon.
>>
>>48494372
She is apparently a non canon charecter, which is weird because normally they say AU but in this case she is just a non canon character in 616.

It is impossible to waifu a marvel character who doesn't exist in any of the marvel universes.
>>
File: image.gif (1MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1MB, 480x270px
>>48493905
A person? Yes.
A room? Doable.
A building? Small one maybe.

You'd be roughly on level of Killer Frost from Earth 2. She was really powerful.

>>48494208
Sure.

>>48494197
To be fair Hal Jordan did go up against like millions of Parademons and single handedly kills several thousand of them.
>>
>>48494481
Same here my negro.
>>
>apparently this is okay now.
HALO JumpChain Gauntlet WIP (V. 1.3)
+250cp] Glitch I can do ugly
[+50cp] Dated Graphics I can do very ugly
[+500cp] Legendary this need some thought
[+50cp] Virgin I don't sleep with anyone but the wife, and she is not here.
[+150cp] Rewrite don't know enough to make these judgments anyway.
[+150cp] Recast
[+50cp] Visitor and that's how I get off this rock
Roll(1d8)+0: 6,+0 Total:6 Kholo I've got 14 years to get away
skills: leadership, computers, engineering science Science bitches
Benefactor of Science: Dr. who-300 see the next line
Benefactor of Science: worm-300 see the next line
Benefactor of Science: blame!-300 see the next line
Benefactor of Science: Marvel cinematic-300 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3BbqFaa1sk yeah given the amount of science I contribute to these people and that it's equal to or higher than forerunner tech this is a cakewalk, and I'm not running missions I'm safely behind friendly lines explaining technology.
>>
>>48494448
I agree though. It'd probably be for the best if we just stopped talking about it, and for that matter, if everyone in the world just stopped giving a shit about comics.

But that won't happen, and people will continue to wank about the stupidity that is the retarded power levels of comics, because for some stupid reason they actually like that garbage.
>>
>>48494519
It's never okay when it's you bancho.
>>
>>48494527
I've noticed that
>>
>>48494520
What would you rather we talk about? The retarded power level of manga? Of light novels? Of videogames? I suppose the actual novels are a bit better, but not all of them. Face it, this entire premise is about powerwanking bullshit. I get it, it sucks. I hate it, too. But it's too late for us.
>>
>>48494519
>Benefactor of Science: Dr. who-300
I'm curious what you think this gives you.
>>
>>48494338
Fine, if he wasn't the kinda nerd to just copy MMO characters.
>>
>>48494519
Ugh.
>>
>>48494484
>It is impossible to waifu a marvel character who doesn't exist in any of the marvel universes.
Not true. Adaptanator + Virtual Reality Helmet + Devirtualization Code + feather/ring/pod can waifu anybody
>>
>>48494545
Yes. I'd rather we talk about better, more consistent, less absurd fiction.
>>
>>48494550
>> Why should the covenant get all the good toys? With this perk you'll instantly receive the schematics of the most powerful weapons, vehicles, and equipment from a single world you've previously visited. Picking the correct jump is crucial if you want the schematics to be of any good, something along the lines of a teleporter or a giant mech should be more than sufficient.

nothing more or Less that it specifies
>>
>>48494581
Like what? We don't have any of that.
>>
>>48494545
>But it's too late for us.

You mean "we got ourselves into this"?

>>48494589
Oh and now you're trying to be coy about it.
>>
>>48494488
Huh, thanks.

I was expecting to only do like two rooms, maybe three if they're small, but an actual building is pretty good. Even if it's a two-storey or something.
>>
File: Goddess Seal.jpg (81KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
Goddess Seal.jpg
81KB, 640x427px
>>48494420
>Point is, base Goddess Seal won't help much against the big guns but maybe you can get it to that level by comboing it with a lot of booster perks and other stuff.
I think you're underestimate her power.
>>
>>48494385
It's almost certainly just willpower if you're trying to keep everything said about him and magic consistent. Which is hard to do with comics.
>>
>>48494581
We could talk about North Korea propaganda in the form of cartoons.
>>
>>48494457
Oh, alright, thanks anon.
>Scenario where you can become an Archangel/Demon Prince
Neat. I assume that's going to involve some major trials and would be a huge boost to whatever side I'm fighting for? How would the demons react if I managed to ascend and become an Archangel? Just "Oh, great, another one." or "Oh shit, another one!"?
>>
>>48494596
Dalek stuff not time Lord stuff is that better?
>>
>>48494550
Dr.Who tech to my knowledge would have no use in this gauntlet nor be any help to jumpers that aren't high late chain. This is because a Tardis is fucking Eldritch being, and the useful tech blueprints you'd get require materials you simply can't get. Alien materials that make no fuckin sense, however Blame! I approve because Blame! Tech is fucking cool and gets style points, blueprints to AI code or someshit, Internal power sources, synthetic humanoids and amazing esoteric equipment.
>>
File: 026.png (379KB, 898x1300px) Image search: [Google]
026.png
379KB, 898x1300px
>>48494581
Um, latest chapter of Akame ga Kill had the main character become apparently immune to being stabbed clean through and punched by a giant robot thing? due to having fused with his teigu that is focused on evolution. Here's the after.
>>
>>48494420
>Forcing hard limits on this kind of thing.
Horribly stupid choice. Hard limits never needed to be stated for a perk that's basically 'you make seals good, make betters seals better effect'.

Reads like desperation to nerf something.
>>
>>48494594
Not that guy, but are you seriously saying that comics are exemplary of consistency and quality, and somehow paragons in this respect compared to all other fiction in all of jumpchain? Are you stupid, or have you never actually read or watched anything besides comics?
>>
>>48494639
they Are not that eldritch,they are simply Solidified math,and again>>48494625
>>
>>48494651
Wait, I thought this series ended already? With a dying Esdeath freezing herself and the MC in a block of ice forever and Akame the only survivor or something? Right after Esdeath became Dio somehow.
>>
>>48494519
>>48494589

>Benefactor of Science: Dr. who-300 see the next line
>Benefactor of Science: worm-300 see the next line
>Benefactor of Science: blame!-300 see the next line
>Benefactor of Science: Marvel cinematic

With the exception of Marvel Cinematic and maybe Worm, I doubt the UNSC has the required infrastructure or materials needed to construct most of these technologies -- Nor do I think they'd get there with your chosen drawbacks. Also, nowhere does it say you can pick it more than once.

>With this perk you'll instantly receive the schematics of the most powerful weapons, vehicles, and equipment from a single world you've previously visited.
>a single world you've previously visited

And I'm almost certain you wouldn't get as much use out of DW tech as you think.
>>
>>48494594
Literally anything.

Naruto is more consistent and better.

Fairy Tail is more consistent and better.

Bleach is more consistent and better.

Even fucking Toriko is more consistent and better.

Anything is more consistent and better than comics.
>>
File: cherrytree.png (57KB, 944x401px) Image search: [Google]
cherrytree.png
57KB, 944x401px
>>48490957
CherryTree! Damn lifesaver, it is.
Thread posts: 703
Thread images: 95

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.