[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Campaign sharing time? Feel free to share your current campaigns,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20160714_125317.jpg (1MB, 3072x1728px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160714_125317.jpg
1MB, 3072x1728px
Campaign sharing time?

Feel free to share your current campaigns, future ideas on where there going, or just ideas on what you plan on running.

Comiments and criticism are always welcomed.

Picture related, his story has just begun.
>>
What a cute fucking baby.

My current game has the party seeking an old as fuck castle which was the center of an extinct civilization. The castle itself was built on what was thought to be the site of some bad shit but to prove the point that such superstition didn't have any room in the new found kingdom they built that shit right on top of the site. When peace started to rein over the kingdom the warlord grew bored and prayed to the war god for some strife.

His prayer was answered by the deity throwing his sear straight though the fucking castle and unleashing the lich was that held in stasis under the site.

The entire side of the country is dead as fuck but the spear remains stuck in the same spot in the castle ruins.

Players wanted to do a crusade sort of thing so I'd figure to go overboard with the undead legions they'd have to face.
>>
>>48439291
That sounds awesome, I'm envisioning a gargantuan spear just impaling the castle and huge chasms surrounding it, weeping this necrotic black sludge while zombies roam about. Fantastic stuff!

I'm running a 40krpg campaign using Dark Heresy 2e. The players are all Inquisitors and they're just starting to understand that some of their peers are massive dicks. Session before last someone unleashed a horde of Daemons upon a ship, the players and armsmen dealt with it. Then one of the players came back with his private army and established a mild quarantine on the ship before getting kicked out, the other player divined and scried who caused the attack and why, and got some nebulous and confusing visions. I'm looking forward to continuing the campaign. Afterwards, I really want to play some heroic high fantasy stuff though, 40k wears on you pretty heavily after a while.
>>
>>48438840
the party is trying to stob a cult from making a physical body for Tiamat, by combining several dragon bodies together

except it's not going to work, and te party is going to end up fighting something kin to John carpenters 'the thing' if it used dragons instead of people
>>
>>48438840
Fantasy Fucking Vietnam
>>
Two words: Cowboys and Dragons.
>>
>>48442030
fuck, three words.
>>
File: 1297476819325.jpg (91KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1297476819325.jpg
91KB, 500x500px
>>48438840
>The party is illegal aliens
>No, the other kind, on the run from the MIB
>Everyone has a crazy goal (harvest pineal glands, steal dinosaur bones, free our cockroach bretheren from the human menace)
>Limited access to your own alien tech
>Panic meter the more you fuck up and get noticed
>Higher the panic meter, the more insane the retribution, starting with rentacops asking annoying questions, going through the actual MIB agents, tanks, helicopters, etc. and if you manage to fuck up badly enough, Tommy Lee Jones
>No idea what system to run it in
>Not enough friends to actually make it crazy and varied
>Too much of a hermit to actually run it anyway
>>
I'm not the GM, but I thought I would share since its my first campaign ever.

Half-Orc ranger with a shortbow+longsword. Supposed to be the dps of sorts.
Gnome sorcerer with a weasel familiar. Basically our caster and another ranged.
And me as a Half-elf Paladin. I'm supposed to be the tank/healer, which sucks because I have the WORST stats ever. I have a -2 dex if that gives you any clue.

But once I do manage to land a hit, I usually do massive damage.

It's our first campaign and we're being thrown into the Emerald Spire as level 1's
It took us forever to get in, I fell unconcious multiple times (the gm was probably being nice a few times), but we made it in.

We're fucked aren't we?
>>
In a fantasy world where an expansionist empire that worships and recieves powers from an ancient dragonic god, the free kingdoms of the world are aided by the wisdom of a Council of Magi who are sworn to work for the freedom and betterment of the mortal races.

Secretly, the Archmagus of this council is a Gold Dragon. He and the Blue Dragon at the head of the Empire have been at conflict for hundreds of years, using their influence to move the armies of men as pawns in their game.

The campaign itself will begin in a small forntier settlement, solving the kind of low-level problems such a place might face. Eventually, the founder of the town (a renowned dragonslayer and longtime friend of other important NPCs) will invite the party along as bodyguards to an important meeting.

From there, depending on the kind of game my group wants, I can go in any number of directions. Such as "The archamagus has gone missing and some wizards have taken advantage of it to go rogue", "the evil draconic empire is going to invade now weakened free kingdoms" and "Oh shit, looks like you better wake up the sleeping godess of this world before the god of evil comes back from the land of the dead and fucks everybody up."
>>
Conquests of the Uranium Throne
Palace intrigue and interstellar conflict in the grim darkness of the 51st century. The players are drawn from various backgrounds, loyal subjects of the Computer Emperor, whose perfect genetic line is the only force in the universe fit to sit the Uranium Throne. The Computer Emperor alone is gifted with the four unique supernatural powers of Telepathy, Telekinesis, Telepresence, and Transubstantiation, despite what revolutionary propaganda may suggest.

Right now it's just a sort of vague plan I'm developing, more a setting than a concrete campaign. I don't even know what system I'd like to use. A long time ago I was thinking of a "tallships in space" setting, and I think, with this being space feudalism, I might like to marry that concept to this and have just weird Dune-esque bullshit bleeding into Master and Commander shenanigans.
>>
>>48442252
Just wanted to tell you, that I like the idea and am going to steal it!
>>
>>48439291
sounds rad as fuck. Hope your players have a blast with it.
>>
Just finished my FFG Star Wars campaing. Since my style of DMing tends to go on the wacky side of things due to me being a fucktard that can't remember half the shit on the rulebook and greenlighting anything as long as it makes me laught my ass off at the table.

So you can guess it wasn't a really serious Campaing. But still, we had lots of fun and lots of accidental team killing due to thermal detonator.

Now i intend to keep DMing Star Wars campaings, but i'm doubting if i should move out to DM to my LGS with small references to the old campaing that could make for some funny adventures.

Or start a completly new campaing ditching whatever happened in the old one to make it from the start with my usual players.

I'll probably pick the second one, since i know already the players and the home were we usually game is easier to find than the LGS and i'm really bad at directions.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.