[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm sorry, but did the Abbadon already lose? Oh, that's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: fyc.png (394KB, 680x772px) Image search: [Google]
fyc.png
394KB, 680x772px
I'm sorry, but did the Abbadon already lose? Oh, that's right. The crusade isn't even over yet. In fact, he's only captured Cadia yet. Does not having the whole Segmentum Obscurus count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the crusade is still on? The Black Legion is still fighting right now and they have been the best Legion in the Eye of Terror for how many millenia now? They're invading one of the most lightly defended planets in the Imperium who just happens to have a lead because they're feeding off the energy of having a tactical genius as a commander. But you know what? They still fucking suck. The Black Legion is one of the best fucking legions in the Eye of Terror, they went 0-12 last time I checked and would of won the Twelfth Black Crusade if the Blackstone Fortresses didn't get blown the fuck out. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when the Black Legion wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, the pylons just got overloaded because so many daemons got summonend to Cadia, just happened in Terra Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Abbadon topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the Legion because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking legions on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.
>>
>>48430182
>best Legion in the Eye of Terror for how many millenia now?
Yet in 10,000 years they haven't done any lasting damage to the Imperium. Why should this time be any different ?

>They're invading one of the most lightly defended planets in the Imperium
>lightly defended
They have trouble taking lightly defended worlds by your own admission :)
>>
>>48430182
You're madder than the guy who's madder than Khorne apparently.

Also what the actual fuck are you talking about?

Is the tl;dr "Black Legion isn't bad if you disagree I'm angry about it" or some shit?
>>
>>48430682
Its just a meme guy.

>>48430182
OP half the reason that the Imperium is in the shit state that its currently in is the Alpha Legion. Within the eye of terror the best legion is the Word Barers. Good luck with everything.
>>
Reminder that GW is shit, 40k is shit, and you're all sitting in a cesspit arguing about which turd smells best. Play a real game maybe?
>>
>>48430833
reminder that everything is shit including you
>>
>>48430761
Blaming the Alpha Legion for the Imperiums fuckups reminds me of the Nazis or Soviets blaming "sabotage" for their own tactical or logistical failure
>>
>>48431117
The Alpha Legion was arguably one of the most effective legions there was in 30k, they were the cold war spec-ops kind of space marines of their time. The kind of shit they got up to was more gritty, intense, and advanced than any other legion. Yes, world eaters kill enemies dead, yes, the space wolves kill it dead too, and the death guard are exactly as their name implies, but the alpha legion are the hyper-intelligent super soldier version of the CIA, KGB, special operations, the mafia, and drug cartels all mixed into one.

The Alpha Legion more often than not did not have to actually send space marines to take over the planet they wanted. All they'd need to do is infiltrate one or two very powerful drug organizations, assassinate the higher ups, take over, use the profit from space-cocaine to fund resistance movements, and then just watch the results come in as your drug money funded mercenaries become heroes of the people. Voila, you now have a world that will practically hand over the governor's office, the keys to the city, and every man's firstborn to the alpha legion.
>>
File: 40kek.png (100KB, 292x257px) Image search: [Google]
40kek.png
100KB, 292x257px
>>48430761
OP half the reason that the Imperium is in the shit state that its currently in is the Alpha Legion. Within the eye of terror the best legion is the Word Barers. Good luck with everything.

kek, not knowing that the Alpha Legion are loyalists.
>>
>>48433275
>not knowing that the Alpha Legion are loyalists.

nice fucking meme
>>
File: 1468387695035.jpg (113KB, 960x652px) Image search: [Google]
1468387695035.jpg
113KB, 960x652px
>>48433293
Death to the enemies of the False Emperor!
>>
>>48431683
t. Alpharius

Though not wrong.
>>
>>48431683
>From The Manual of Space Jihad, by Al-Pharius.
>>
>>48430761
>>48430761
I thought the Word Bearers reside in the Malestrom
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.