[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Levi is utter garbage bitching edition books; https://mega.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 328
Thread images: 20

File: 1457565594794.png (453KB, 700x1064px) Image search: [Google]
1457565594794.png
453KB, 700x1064px
Levi is utter garbage bitching edition

books;
https://mega.nz/#F!M9dyDTrI!eNYCwqvg4iPWy_z-M0P9dw

Book 1 - Basic Rules and first wave of updated (from 1st edition of malifaux) models
Book 2 - Second wave of updated models
Book 3 - Campaign system and new M2E models

Through the Breach Fated Almanac - Basic rules for the RPG set in Malifaux
Through the Breach Fatemaster Almanac - GM stuff for the RPG

>What is Malifaux?
Malifaux is a 28mm Skirmish Tabletop game, with a focus on completing several different objectives, while denying your opponent their objectives.
New Gaining Grounds Tournament Rules:
http://themostexcellentandawesomeforumever-wyrd.com/topic/114900-gaining-grounds-2016/
>>
Continuing the Tier list discussion.

>Posted from last thread

Tier 0: Dreamer
Tier 1: Colette, Jack Daw, Kirai, Lilith, Ophelia, Ramos, Wong
Tier 2: Collodi, Leveticus, Lynch, Marcus, McCabe, Molly, Perdita, Rasputina, Seamus, Somer, Sonnia, Ulix, Viktorias
Tier 3: Hamelin, Kaeris, Mah Tuckett, McMourning, Nicodem, Pandora, Shenlong, Von Schill
Tier 4: Hoffmann, Mei Feng, Misaki, Tara, Yan Lo, Zoraida
Tier 5: Brewmaster, Ironsides, Lady Justice
Tier 6: Lucius
>>
Malifaux is actually a 32mm game, though size does vary among figures, much like it does among actual humans.
>>
Poor guy is left with only the biggest hiring pool in the game, the ability to nearly guarantee his presence in the late game, and the ability to finish off just about anything that's already taken a hit. Poor baby!
>>
>>48419944
This list right here is a perfect example of why you should never trust what you read on 4chan.
>>
>>48419992

Whatever man it's just something to discuss.
>>
>>48419958
Though apparently gremlins have a hell of a lot of variance. Got the mah tucket box set and she was almost as tall as Lenny. I gave her the cotton hill treatment and attached her feet to the bottom of her pants which made her look much more proppa to me. Don't even mention the young lacroix.
>>
>>48419944
Pandora and McMourning seem bizarrely low

>>48419971
;)
>>
>>48419944
Collodi 1 down, Shenlong 1 up, Mei Feng 1 down, Tara 1 down, Brewmaster 1 up.
>>
>>48420086
What's up the with young lacroix?
>>
>>48420194
>Collodi 1 down
Are you high? I actually think he's fine in a tier 2 spot. Being able to take the effigies makes him a workhorse, and getting up to 5 AP a turn is nothing scoff at.
Lazarus also does work with him.
>>
>>48420133

I agree with McMourning, but I think Pandora is in a good spot.

Her ideal crew brings models that aren't to great, and any crew with decent casting or willpower shits all over her.
>>
Two of them are huge, almost bigger than a regular gremlin, and then the last model is two of them one riding on the others back with a sling shot.

That's why I'm using the mooning one, the slingshot one, and the old mini pigrider metal one.
>>
Anyone kind of annoyed at just how insanely huge those Emissaries are? It's already hell to take a sizable hiring pool to any location, can't even imagine how Id store these.
>>
>>48419944

I think we need separate tier entries for dual faction masters.

For instance McM in Guild is a whole different beast than his Resser version.
>>
>>48420237
One of them is just enormous. Bigger than Som'er by a good head. Who knows why, with the digital sculpts seems like they should just be able to shrink it down some before they make the mold, but oh well. Probably never gonna use that model again now that I have a real Trixibelle.
>>
>>48420291
>>48420441
Yeah that does sound weird, I wasn't interested in ophelias crew much anyway but that's another reason to avoid them. Thanks.
>>
>>48420479
Res of the box is great though. Francois is one of my fav gremlin models. I'd post a pic but I wont be home for a few days.
>>
>>48420431
Which version is the better in your opinion? On the forums many players consider Resser McMourning mediocre, while Guild McM one of the best masters in the faction.
>>
>>48420539
Oh I do like pretty much all the gremlin models out (Merris & Zoraida stuff isn't my cup of tea), it's just the playstyle of stand & shoot doesn't interest me. Even if there is the added gremlins silliness compared to the latigo stuff.
>>
>>48420904
It's funny, Resser Mcmourning was considered a powerhouse while Guild Mcmourning was considered weak for most of M2e.
>>
>>48421010
Ah ruleswise. Francois is still super dumb on the table. Every time I've played him against someone for their first time, their jaw just drops as the little gunslinger gremlin sidles up and just vaporizes their biggest guy in melee. I know this is probably not new information to you I just love that little guy to death. He almost never makes it to the end of a game but my god does that candle burn twice as bright.
>>
>>48421155
Giving him stilts is just brutal. Walks up and slaps someone for 10 damage then goes "nope, don't need these any more" and he takes none of the backlash.
>>
>>48419944

Is there a good place to see tourney results for Malifaux like discountgamesinc compiles Warmachine ones?
>>
File: nobody_is_right.png (6KB, 326x313px) Image search: [Google]
nobody_is_right.png
6KB, 326x313px
>>48419904
>>48419971
>Levi was always garbage because he was a crutch for otherwise mediocre players.

>>48421508
The rankings site?
I don't know that, but maybe.
>>
>>48421508
The guy from schemes and stones is doing his best to help compile them, as are a few people on the wyrd forums. The main problem I feel is that tournaments aren't held nearly as often as Warmahordes, other than the big ones, meaning data is less reliable.
>>
>>48421508
>>48421917
Malifaux-Rankings dot com has a big people list, but the Events tab has the people and their placings in that event.
It also gives you a pie chart of Faction representation.
Click the peoples' names and it gives you which factions they played in the events they attended.

Sidenote: Wow, 5 people (or five instances) actually played the Crossroads 7 at a tournament.
>>
The problem with malifaux tournaments being recorded is lists aren't fixed. Just taking a pool doesn't explain much about the things being played or how.
>>
File: ROBOTS.jpg (936KB, 2047x1375px) Image search: [Google]
ROBOTS.jpg
936KB, 2047x1375px
I'm working on a bunch of guildstuff.

I have a question though maybe someone could answer.
With the Guild riflemen how many can use its Stand and Fire ability? Would it stack with Perdita's Finger on the Trigger? Making a list that is pretty much "You charge you get fired at"
>>
Can anyone add Into the Steam and Under Quarantine to the mega?
>>
>>48422431
True.
It's a shame there are so few (as far as I've seen) decent tournament report blogs, especially top-level players.
On the other hand, that's probably because it's hard enough reading them sometimes, it must be hell playing a good game while remembering what happened in what order, and why you picked what you did to do which tasks.
>>
>>48422742
My local store is one of the top Malifaux communities in the world. They're a decent set of chaps but they're not very interesting. They're autistic as hell and couldn't write a good report of they tried.

It's basically 1 retard wrangler and his autistic retards. He gives great intros, promotes everything and gets the store a shit load of purchases, but the others you can barely get a conversation out of and there isn't a single bit of banter over a casual game. And that is without them randomly picking up their phone to read text messages mid game.
>>
>>48422438
>With the Guild riflemen how many can use its Stand and Fire ability?
Reading over the ability, I don't think there is a cap past the rare 3 riflemen are. Sounds pretty sweet.
>>
>>48422742

I feel like podcasts handle this sort of reporting better.

I know Schemes and Stones did an episode about the host and some of his friends who played at Adepticon. One was playing primarily Levi while the other was mostly playing Sonia.
>>
>>48422792

Looks like it's up to you then to be our autist whisperer and bring back their secrets.
>>
>>48422882
Idea is to have Perdita with Franco and a Governers Proxy, for heals, in the center and the Riflemen with Dashel at the back with some Guardsmen running around for objectives.
>>
>>48422438
>how many can use its Stand and Fire ability?
Meaning?
Every Rifleman in range of the charger can discard Focus to do damage.
And so can Perdita, as far as I can tell.
>>
>>48422905
Agreed - S&S do good talk about what they want each pick to do, even if it's not always in a direct BatRep context.
Before We Begin is also good for that kind of immediately-game-focused consideration, but I find it far less helpful in actually getting a handle on how each player expects the game to play out (probably because I am personally tragically inexperienced with the actual game).

>>48422946
>Guardsmen running around for objectives.
Are they fast and/or 'ard enough?
They don't look killy enough to escape getting tied up dodging the opponent's jammers.
You're either burning more than a full turn avoiding the enemy jammer, or a long combat killing them.
>>
>>48422946
>>48423186
I take that back (partially).
Menace (Horror duel) and Investigate (place next to nearby enemy Shceme Markers) look pretty useful, even if using them as objective hunters might preclude getting the Patrol bonus (+2Df and +ve Disengaging strike when near other Guards).
>>
>>48423350
Honestly, riflemen seem to outdo death marshalls a fair bit and for a lesser cost.
>>
>>48425407
Death Marshals can box things, which is powerful in it's own right.
>>
>>48421145
>>48420904
Why is guild mcmourning suddenly good?
>>
>>48426685

I've heard of Latigo McMourning lists that have Abuela make him Family and then he does silly shit with scheme markers while the Family models shoot shit.

I'm pretty sure it's old as balls though.
>>
What models go particularly well with Shenlong?
>>
>>48427136

Snipers and Archers are good since he can pass out free Focus to them and have Yu push them into position.
>>
Are any of the story encounter boxes worthwhile if I don't want to include the models in a crew? How exactly do the scenarios in them work?
>>
>>48426717
I feel like Guild McM's marker shenanigans are going to get overshadowed in a big way by Nellie, which sort of leaves him without a niche there.
>>
>>48430310
He can still hand out Precise and hire Nurses.
>>
I feel good. Traded an unused McMourning/Resser crew to a guy for new paints and the Crossroads 7. He gets to experience the love that is McMourning Plastic Surgery and I get to add crazy band shit to my Jack Daw crew.
>>
Can anyone recommend any step-by-step painting guide for Marcus crew (any beast from there actually)?
>>
>>48429407
I have the University of Transmortis (the first one) and i would suggest no.
It has three scenarios, one thats "solitaire" and two that are 1v1 with the students as neutral parties. iirc one has you getting the students to kill the other team and one has something about the students killing bystanders.
>>
>>48425407
Riflemen do more damage, but Marshals have more utility with unimpeded, finish the job, and pine boxes. Plus, riflemen are about as tough as wet tissue paper.
>>
how is rasputina? Any must have models for her crew? Which upgrades should I take with her?
>>
>>48432940
Rasputina is very good at alpha striking and has interesting LoS rules to her. Similar to Reva except based around models. The key is to keep her away from the action and in LoS of things with frozen heart.

As far as upgrades, I'll ask my friend for specifics when she gets off work.
>>
>>48432940
Her thematic models work well as they have useful abilities and they're ice mirror candidates. Outside of them, Arcanist staples like Howard/Joss, Effigy, Cassandra work well.

For upgrades, I like December's Pawn to turn black jokers into red and the big one that makes ice mirror better, I forget the name.
>>
>>48433058
Shattered heart. And what about child of December? The 0 action seems pretty good.
>>
>>48432940
Rasputina really, really doesn't like to be engaged. Fortunately, she's got two primary methods to avoid it.

Models like Snowstorm, the Arcane Emissary, or a Performer or two can push or pull her out of engagement range and she can happily go back to freezing faces off. If you feel that you've got a reliable number of movement effects in your crew, you can take Shattered Heart for better ice mirrors.

If those models don't fit your plan, or you're worried about them getting tied up or killed themselves, the more conservative route is to just take Armor of December. If anything engages Raspy she just pushes away and then - hopefully - removes the offending model from the board.

Either way you go, I'm a big fan of the Cold Nights upgrade. Ice Pillars let you wall off melee guys, and you can often still shoot around them with ice mirror shots.

Finally, for must have models, I'd vote for December Acolytes. The slow and discard abilities on their gun are pretty high value, they've got some more tricks on top of that, and From the Shadows is useful for making sure you've got ice mirror lanes. Silent Ones are also great, they're like mini-Raspys all by themselves, have a great Df trigger, and can heal most of your crew.
>>
>>48420086

Gremlins have never had any sort of consistent scale (the old metals were all over the place too), partly to make the models sane (a lot of the Gremlins bending over/sitting/whatever would be pretty tiny if they were scaled correctly) and I assume partly because as the comedy faction scale is secondary to the visual gags. You may as well learn to roll with it.
>>
>>48435160
guess I'm too autistic. I can live with it, it just always bugs me. Hardly ever run Ophelia with YLC anyways and then rarely with all 3, so it really isn't a huge issue.
>>
>>48435160
Also the existence of Lenny and Mancha Roja does somewhat suggest size is pretty damn variable amongst gremlins.
>>
>>48435194

Really any sort of melee Gremlin that relies on brute strength seems to be bigger than average. This covers Mah and Somer to some degree, though Somer isn't typically mixing it up in melee he does club dude with a stick. Then you have Francois and the Taxidermists who are melee but rely on skill luck, who are closer to normal size.

You could maybe even assume that the Yong LaCroix are simply in the baby stages of this bruiser variant.
>>
>>48435194
There is that little line of text in one of the books that refers to huge gremlins that live up a mountain or something. I assume those two are some of the first to make it down, through dumber luck and to make their fame and fortune in the bayou, respectively.
>>
>>48435329
which book, if you can recall
>>
>>48435376
Found it, it's in the core book. Looks like I jumped to the conclusion about them being big - but it does make some sense.

>There has been a rumour of a new sort of Gremlin coming down from beyond the mountain. What these gremlins want and if they are going to try to budge their way into the Bayou is a question that many Gremlins are asking, but one which no one has any answers for.
>>
Does anyone here ever play on Vassal?
I usually only get to play games once a week or more if a friend can visit, but I'd really like to play more often than that because i suck and need the practice.
>>
>>48435543
I do. I finished playing a for funsies VS list that included Montressor who proceeded to MVP the match by guerilla fighting things down for 7dmg a turn.

Mostly I wanted to see if I could build a list with 8 models that had a full SS cache.
>>
>>48435579
Monty is a great model, but often because hes viewed as a tarpit that cant survive people think hes bad. But the thing is he is just as good at picking off single models (either through severes or pulling them to him and paralyze/damage etc) as he is at drawing in crowds and honestly for most masters who cares if he dies after clumping the enemy? Clumping them, wasting their actions to kill him and potentially paralyzing or damaging them is great!
>>
>>48435579
>>48435688
Oh, also Montresor with Papa Loco is fucking hilarious for Jack Daw. The + to damage lets him deal out those 7 damage hits with ease and if you do pull a model or two or use fearful whispers Loco can blow them the fuck up.
>>
>>48435712

Holy crap I didn't even think of that! Thanks anon. But yeah, I love the tall man in black and am almost thinking I'll like him more than jaakuna for general dickery.
>>
File: aws2.gif (15KB, 400x291px) Image search: [Google]
aws2.gif
15KB, 400x291px
>>48435712
>>
>>48435828
I once tried him with Tara to... interesting results.
She was able to unbury him in the middle of the board, give everyone in that area fast (so -2 wp to them) so he could nimble to the perfect position, shoot his ranged thing 3 times to drag models in (or more often force opponent to cheat or drop cards) then fearful whispers against all those people (who are at -3 wp with Monty+dead of winter aura) into an easy pile for the Karina "damage fast when they activate aura" and for wp based attacks from nothing beast/bishop/scion.

Unfortunately the first time i did this i did not take Nothing Beast, Bishop or the Scion of the void. Do not attempt this strategy without some shit that targets willpower.
>>
Any predictions on what the (4ish) new generalist upgrades will be in wave 4?
My hope is for some more to "crossover lists" like upgrades that give the model a characteristic or synergizes well with a particular master's crew.

Like an upgrade for constructs in guild that is designed to be used with witch hunters or something that turns mercenaries into undead.
>>
>>48436095
I don't see that happening since there's likely one out of six masters who would not really benefit. I'm going to guess strange interactions with the norma lturn order or rules.
>>
>>48436159
Brutal Emissary did have his terrifying "Triple activate" and Nelly can "pass" activations so they are heading down that road.

Another possibility is upgrades that make use of scheme markers, since a lot of crews can do great at placing them but not as many use them directly and a lot of the schemes don't use scheme markers.
>>
>>48436273
Do you think there'll be one that explains the inbuilt Tome on Nelly's card?
>>
>>48436349
Possibly Phiona Gage or the Printing Press can give her a DF trigger?
>>
File: 13-amazon10-039.jpg (80KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
13-amazon10-039.jpg
80KB, 640x400px
Speaking of,

I'll admit I was really hoping for a fat mexican bandito for Parker. I heard about a "cigar in your eye" and immediately thought of this guy
>>
The models in the starter box are mercenaries right?
Has anyone ever used them as such? Angel Eyes doesn't seem handy outside of Neverborn as the other factions have similar shooty models but what about Grimwell or Heartsbane? Grimwells Nimble seems dangerous with +1 walk in outcasts or abusing Unnerving Aura in Ressur.

How do you get Obey in Ressur outside of Ama No Zako?
>>
>>48436925

You can technically whip him with Sybelle and get an Obey effect with the right trigger.
>>
>>48436986
Was asking about Obey for Phillip. If he activates chatty via obey he won't use manipulative.
>>
What do you say, /tg/, is Marcus a versatile Master? In that - can I take him in any game and expect him doing his job reasonably well?
>>
>>48437256
Yes.
>>
>>48436349
>>48436385
I expect a Df trigger upgrade.
As someone said above, it just looks like they are thowing more upgrades about now.
>>
>>48437191
(0) Whispers of Past Life/Future Flesh from Molly's Limited Upgrades.
>>
>>48437256
He is one of the more toolboxy masters there is
>>
Apparently my lgs is gonna do some malifaux slow grow league thing.

I was thinking of doing brewmaster but I was discouraged to do so since he's basically guaranteed to make players rage quit apparently.

Which gremlin master should I start with that's not somer?
>>
>>48437957
Ophelia if you want something easy, Wong or Ulix if you want to have some crazy but totally viable fun, Mah if you want challenge (you are going to buy her box for Trixibelle anyhow).
>>
>>48437957
I wouldn't have said Brewmaster would cause rage quits, he usually isn't thought of as too powerful, though he can be a little frustrating against new players due to his denial style.

During gencon several new masters are being sold from the Wyrd website, the gremlin one is this guy http://www.wyrd-games.net/zipp

Zoraida would help you branch out into Neverborn if you liked and works with a variety of odd tactics.

If you get Wong, get Gracie and Burt Jebsen, then you have the heroes of Big Trouble In Little China as a crew. If someone else plays Yan Lo, you have your villain!
>>
>>48437741
>>48437852
Thanks
>>
>>48438022
What makes mah challenging?
>>
>>48438372
I've never played her and I'm not that guy but here are my guesses.
She is melee, so that obviously puts her at more risk. She is rather supportive, so you have to know how to use the rest of your crew.
My final guess is that she wants Somer's bayou gremlins more than her own bushwackers.

As said above though Trixiebelle her henchman is amazing so one day you will probably want Mah Tucket.
>>
>>48436925
Grimwell with access to focus on lobotomy is scary.
>>
>>48438529
What, like from Envy, Shenlong or I Pay Better?
I guess that makes sense. What are some other sources of Focus?
>>
>>48438593
imbued energies/oathkeeper can be used that way
>>
>>48438372
She is considered to be one of the weaker Masters afaik. Never faced her, so I don't have any personal experience about that though.
>>
>>48438651
True, any source of fast like Tara, Aionus (with a rather high card, but even so) or Sensei Yu could let him do the same trick. With his Nimble on top of the pushes from Yu he could be a pretty frightening thunders pick, especially in Shenlong. Yan Lo could also turn him into a spirit to give him +2 armor so enemies will struggle to remove him and Lust can help clump his foes so they will all be in his engagement and cant run.

Other less exciting stuff includes Ama No Zako obeying him into focusing, tengu to make him heal a little more and Oiran to keep his wp strong. He might even be a good choice for Hidden Agenda.
>>48438372
>>48438480
Looking into this I'm not actually sure she does want Gremlins more than Bushwhackers. Both seem very good for her. Bushwhackers seem awesome for securing the sides of the board and for sitting in a piece of cover and shooting the shit out of anything that gets close.
>>
>>48438651
>>48438865
Oh fuck Nelly can give out fast with an upgrade can't she? Plus she can easily grab Ama no Zako, Envy, Aionus or whatever with her henchmen focused upgrade.
>>
>>48438372

1. She's a melee booster in a faction where the things she boosts are primarily ranged (Gremlins): this is getting better as more options come out (particularly things like Rooster Riders who go from "pretty good" to "holy shit" when the Mah buffs are going on all cylinders), but the kit is still currently a little at odds with the faction.

2. Resource intensive to be at her deadliest: if you want her and her crew to go full bore you probably need a ram card for Chores, then a mid-high card and/or a soulstone for Aim for the Sore Spots, and then a Gremlin you can sack for Do it Right! Realistically you aren't going to be able to do this every turn of the game, so it's almost like managing a Warmahordes caster feat to know when it's really going to be worth it to go all in.

It's also why she doesn't necessarily have great synergy with her own box crew, because everyone wants to discard cards for effects but the crew's ability to replenish those cards is minimal.

3. As a damage dealer she needs too many resources and things to go her way compared to Ophelia (who does better damage at range and only needs Lenny to be standing next to her) or Wong (absurd amounts of AoE that can literally wipe enemy crews if you catch them out in a bad position). It is, IMO, why you want to ensure that your crew will be benefitting as much as possible from her buffs instead of trying to make her a super solo.

So yeah, if you want to play her you kind of have to approach her from the perspective of using her as a force multiplier, support and disruptor (Horrible Hollerin' and Let Mah Handle This) rather than assuming you're playing Gremlin Lady Justice.
>>
>>48435500
This is just covering Brewmaster. Their story in the one book refers to the Tri Chi coming over the mountain.
>>
>tfw bought somer, ophelia, wong, mah boxes
>tfw also bought handful of boxes of other models i thought looked cool
>tfw haven't played a game but have half the gremlin roster because i love the models and have been out of things to paint

are gremlins fun and good or am i just gonna have some cool models painted up?
>>
Is there a place that I can get PDFs of the stat and upgrade cards to print out?
>>
>>48440121
The books at the top of the thread?

If you mean
>Is there a PDF of the Arsenal Decks?
then I've never seen one, so maybe no.
>>
>>48439902
They're quite powerful and the text on the cards makes me giggle
>>
>>48440264
I was hoping for something closer to the M1E print and play PDFs, but using the rulebook PDFs will have to do. Thanks!
>>
>>48440264
do you know where some decent reference sheets are? everything I have found looks like its 1st edition stuff
>>
>>48440443
The Wyrd website has a few reference sheets under Community Resources
>>
>>48440264
There are a few dead mega links that supposedly led to card pdfs for each faction in the /tg/ archive when you look up malifaux OPs.
>>
File: Reference-Card.jpg (1MB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Reference-Card.jpg
1MB, 900x1200px
>>48440443
this?
>>
File: Reference-Card-Back.jpg (1MB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Reference-Card-Back.jpg
1MB, 900x1200px
>>48440443
>>48440498
>>
>>48439902
They are fun and good. Also those masters should be far enough to play even competetively, especially if you have Rooster Riders, Slop Haulers and Ol' Cranky amongst your additional boxes.
>>
>>48442066
i sure do :^)

I think the only gremlin things I dont own now are the brewmaster / ulix box. the pigabult and the non piglet or gracie pigs
>>
>>48440642
>>48440655
Just what I was looking for, thanks anon. Now I can finally use my Chariman Mao playing cards with my Mei Feng crew without having to look up which suites are which.
>>
>>48445210
I've used a regular bicycle deck for so long it's been ingrained into my memory. It honestly only took me 3-4 games to get it down pat though, since you have to do the conversion nearly every time you flip. Just can't bring myself to pay that much for a deck of cards.
>>
>>48442673
The Pigapult is quite good.
>>
File: carrionemissary.jpg (592KB, 4228x3900px) Image search: [Google]
carrionemissary.jpg
592KB, 4228x3900px
What are your experiences with the Emissaries? Which ones do you find the best?
>>
>>48449815
My only experience has been against a shadow emissary, whom in a shen long crew has the best condition removal in the game. Made for a turn game for my McMourning crew
>>
>>48448202
Yeah pigapults are fucking amazing, but you do have to dedicate a few extra points to keeping them up and running.
>>
>>48450301
Haven't played against Shadow, but he seems one of the strongest ones on paper. The other one is Carrion imho, tried him once or twice (I dislike proxying) and he is just awesome all around. Bonus mobility for your crew, great board control with the Shards, decent defensive stats, Flight, and his damage is also quite decent. I've also read good things about Arcane, but he seems a bit redundant in a faction full of high-priced melee beaters.
>>
>>48449815
Hodgepodge is pretty great, being a mini mccabe and all.
>>
>>48449815
Just a side question but what are they gunna do for the new masters and the emissaries? Are they just gunna put the upgrade with the new masters?
>>
>>48452856
They have none for wave 4, they might get them in a future release is the official word.
Apparently they want to see how they play before giving them emissary cards.
>>
Hey everyone I'm trying to build up a decent list of stuff to play pariah of iron Levi with, currently I've got ashes and dust, a peacekeeper, 2x stitched together, ryle, Howard Langston, joss, 6x steam arachnids, a teddy, desolation engine, 2x coryphee, a guardian, a watcher, and of course the Levi box. What are some other things you think I should for him?
>>
>>48453060
BONE IS WHERE ITS ATTTTT
Mechanical Rider is often listed as good for Levi Iron. Are there any constructs that heal themselves other than Ryle and Desolation Engine? Those make good combos with alyce reactivate.
>>
>>48453256
If I didn't already play ressers I might consider that (hell I still might) but I really wanna play with some robots and NOT play guild.

Alright so mech rider, and I have no idea, I would think that there would be some sort of repair bot but for the life of me I can't think of one.
>>
>>48453305
Necropunks can heal themselves i guess now that i think about it. Though they wouldn't really be as good as using alyce's ability on something like Desolation Engine.

Oh yeah! The effigies are good on levi. Brutal Effigy and Hodgepodge Effigy can be quite good apparently. Brutal Effigy lets Levi draw a card when he kills a model, whilst generic outcast upgrade "tally sheet" lets him discard a card AFTER he kills a model (so you draw first) to gain a soulstone.
>>
>>48453373
Nice, I've already got a few of the effigies kicking around so that's a plus.
>>
>>48420194
I agree with those, except Brewmaster.
>>
http://www.wyrd-games.net/news/2016/7/25/monday-preview-trapper-pursuit
Monday Preview is TTB stuff. Disappointingly it is another "non-magical skill toolkit" for starting equipment. It mostly looks pretty good but "Hunting Screen" feels like it should have been an application of the homesteading or wilderness skill, not a talent.

It seems to split down two paths, one is "trapstrapstrapstraps" and the other is going full innawoods.
>>
File: Perfect Camouflage.jpg (364KB, 1200x988px) Image search: [Google]
Perfect Camouflage.jpg
364KB, 1200x988px
do not die
>>
>>48455402
Uh... Into the Steam has Seamus and the copycat killer's guns (the same design, not the individual guns) available for purchase!
Isn't that neat?

Nobody seems to want to talk around this hour. I'd love to chat about silly combos. You ever used Crooked Men with Gluttony in Jack Daw? Crooked Man activates shafted, Gluttony puts down his "move to scheme markers and eat them" thing, if possible with the trigger to immediately place one and puts it in the shafted zone. 2 damage plus the shafted damage flip and if you can place another scheme marker they will push to that one and take it again! Jaakana Ubume or Ama No Zako can make this even worse. Jaakana is a pretty good person to place down the scheme marker i suppose, its basically the same as using lure if the person has gluttony's debuff.

Shame outcasts aren't great at scheme marker placement. Maybe hire gluttony as a mercenary in Ressur and use McMournings injection? Alternatively i suppose
>>
>>48451379
That's really the problem with the Arcane, it doesn't bring a lot to the faction, especially since most of the big beaters are also constructs, so even that doesn't help it find a niche.
>>
>>48455562
I can't really keep a meaningful conversation about combos, since I haven't even brought models yet. I am this guy - >>48400337

I'm just keep looking here from time to time to make sure that thread isn't on the last page. That's why I raised it last time.
>>
Can we talk Collodi? what kind of stuff should be making up the core part of a list? (well apart from puppets obviously I mean a bit more specifically)
I'm still sort of at a loss as to how he actually works too.
>>
>>48455733
So he works in two ways, really. Based on the limited upgrade he has, he either works by throwing out support to his puppets, or by pulling in the support from his puppets. I don't have the cards in front of me, but from what I remember, he is either boosting his puppets and using his tricks to allow the puppets to effectively use his AP; or you focus on using them to focus and Collodi uses the focuses conditions on his activation.
>>
Does ITTB have stats for all or most of Malifaux's models? And just out of curiosity, how does it play? My main gripe with wargame based RPGs like Iron Kingdoms 2 and Cadwallon is that they are too wargamey, focusing a lot on the tactical aspect instead of putting emphasis elsewhere. Does ITTB mandate mini or counter use, or are you able to do most things through theater of the mind>
>>
>>48455733
Well the Effigies obviously have a lot of synergy with him. Puppets aren't often great beaters, so you might want to bring one of those along. Does Mysterious Emissary beat well? That probably turns into a puppet with collodi's conflux right?
>>
>>48455990
It has stats for not that many actually. I think they assume players would be able to pretty easily convert malifaux models to TTB models since all you have to do is break down the stats and slap a rank value on it. Its got some really interesting stuff that isn't in Malifaux too, like neverborn that hide in the player's shadows, Kaldgeists (like waldgeists made of icy boulders!) and a slime that fills corpses and turns them into nigh unkillable zombies. Most human characters in the bestiary are not directly based on tabletop models, but many can serve similar roles. Into the Steam did have The Firestarter statted at the back though and he was fucking crazy strong.

You can do things in theater of the mind very well but to be honest i don't like it because it sort of makes movement differences and abilities feel much less relevant. It does have quite a lot of emphasis on non-combat stuff and most of that is intended to be run "theater of the mind" like extended challenges (noncombat stuff that requires multiple duels to solve, such as clearing a rockslide, rigging an election or outrunning a ghost) or social stuff.

Ill post a bit about how it plays next.
>>
>>48455999
I'd have to relook at their entry, but I think the Banraku are supposed to fit in as beaters for him.
>>
>>48455733
About gathering focused\defensive from models already was said. So, about support and killing things:

By default:
* He can as (1) give another Puppet a (1) action with (+)

On Upgrade (both on one):
* Once per turn give all minions and puppets in 6" condition from Effigy (free of action)
* OPT give them your own condition (like Armor +1 or Fast from another upgrades, Focused, etc)

So you take Effigy of choice and make youself Fast. And suddenly all your minions in 6" become Fast and got Effigy buff. And then they kill things.
About Effigies - Brutal gives 'Vampiric' (healing on damage), Arcane - Burning +1 on attacks, etc. Pick what you want any turn.

You just take good combat minions, not necessary Puppets.
>>
>>48455990
Okay so basically there is one deck in the center of the table the fatemaster (GM) is not supposed to touch. Players also have 13 card decks of their own (they pick the suit order, no jokers allowed, some talents let you upgrade your deck) which players draw their hands from rather than the center deck. Whenever a player does something that requires a flip like attacking, getting attacked, using a skill, taking/dealing damage the cards are flipped from the central deck. The GM never flips, he sets target numbers for tasks with no "opponent" like trying to climb over a wall or repair a fence in a timely manner and for other creatures they have whats called a "rank value". Rank value is sorta like peon, minion, enforcer etc and basically the enemy is always treated as having flipped that card number for its attacks and defense and whatever else. Creatures above peon also have "card points" which the GM can expend to add suits or bonuses etc, with higher rank models having more of these. Every time the deck runs out and gets reshuffled the players draw more cards from their personal decks and the enemies refresh card points, plus i think you can discard then draw back up to 3 at the end of a battle.

Combat is not all that balanced. The game does not pretend all players should be equal in all roles, if you focus on combat you can become amazing at it, if you focus on social you will become amazing at that etc etc. Players (and enemies) take damage until they get into negative wounds, at which point they have to flip to stay conscious and they start taking "critical hits" which are temporary (or sometimes permenant, like loss of limb or death) penalties. Red Jokers on damage also deal out critical hits.

New post incoming
>>
>>48455990
Players create their characters by flipping cards that give them a bunch of numbers, a backstory and a "destiny" which they then start assigning. Like you might get a very balanced stat array or a very specialized stat array, but you choose how it is spent. Destiny is basically vague fortune cookie nonsense that the GM is supposed to work into the campaign, when a player's destiny step comes up in the campaign they get either a stat up or a unique power that is intended to be homebrewed, but there are guidelines on how to design them and into the steam covered that fairly well including some examples. They then pick their first pursuit which determines starting gear + a base amount of script.

Sessions are intended to run like this. The players get an introduction of a few minutes that is meant to give them a hint as to what this session will focus on (combat, social stuff, stealth, labour etc etc) then everyone picks their pursuit for this session. Pursuits give you an ability that lets you draw cards from your personal deck when you fail at a particular category of skills, helping you cheat to get around sucking at something if you are going to be doing a lot of it that session. This card draw power is only from your pursuit THAT SESSION. At the end of the session you advance one step into that pursuit and gain either a talent unique to it (awesome class abilities, many inspired by malifaux) or a general talent, of which there are many to choose from to help you do whatever cool shit you want. You also gain XP which you spend on upping your skills, at the end of the session your GM tells you the three most important skills you used, you can only level up those three or the ones from your pursuit's category this time, but you can save your XP up to use later.
>>
>>48456390
Oh by the way the backstory stuff is usually pretty vague, the table in the first book basically has the circumstances of your childhood/birth. King of Rams makes you an Ortega iirc?
>>
>>48456390
>>48456421
Oh and also you get two cards to cheat with during the character creation thingy.

The game does not pretend the players are shitty peasants or anything either. The players are "fated" which basically means Zoraida doesn't know exactly what they are going to do 500 years in advance i guess which is why they flip cards but everyone else always gets the same luck and why they can cheat fate but nobody else can. This is also used as justification for some strange rules, like when a player attacks another player (or similarly attempts an opposed duel against one) the defender always counts as having flipped 13. This is intended to discourage PVP i suppose and tie into the "you are all bound together by fate" theme.

I guess ill make a final post detailing magic in a second.
>>
>>48455990
Magic in TTB comes in two forms. Manifested Powers which are one of the forms of that "unique power" you get by taking a destiny step and are also given out (either premade or just as "make a manifested power" for the mage pursuit) by some pursuits. They are basically a premade, static spell.

The other type is Grimoires. Grimoires are weird fucking items that have a set of "magia" and "immutos" in them. Its implied stuff like Mortimer's Shovel or Jakob Lynch's deck of cards might be Grimoires. Magia are the base spells, immutos are modifiers like extra range, easier casting, more damage, applying an elemental effect, not hitting allies, blasts, duration blah blah blah. Grimoires can be awkward to use because you can't use two grimoires at once but the grimoire based pursuits usually let you master a magia or immuto so you can use it in any other grimoire and there are some talents to let you copy over magia/immuto. Grimoires are awkward because they are sort of meant to be priceless objects you will encounter in strange ways throughout your adventure, with the GM skewing them towards being useful to the players but not exactly letting the players design them except their starting grimoire.

The more immutos the more powerful the spell probably, but the good ones raise the target number whilst bad ones lower it. Manifested powers (the player designed ones, not the premade ones pursuit talents give) are a magia + immutos with a maximum target number. Once set this doesn't really change, if you decide your guy can shoot a long range fireball, its a long range fireball forever.

Grimoire users add their Immutos and Magia together on the fly. Basically one is customization and "wizardness" at the cost of not really controlling your progression and the other is really specific abilities.
>>
>>48456115
>>48456273
>>48456390
>>48456421
>>48456507
>>48456701

That's a pretty good summary of the game, thanks anon. I will definitely see if I can give that a shot. In the Malifaux wargame itself there is a lot of emphasis on fate, so I am glad to see that they use a solid metacurrency system and have a basic set of motivations ala Burning Wheel.
>>
>>48456701
Also you need a school of magic (meant to be freely chosen when you learn magic) which give you modifiers and restrictions all but two of them are horribly illegal normally. Some are legal under special circumstances (like the modified version of the legal one death marshals learn) but basically if you know magic, the witch hunters want you dead. 90% of any given party is probably breaks the law regularly even if they don't have magic, so "keeping it on the down low" and taking advantage of guild corruption/ineptitude is basically a given, even if your characters actually work for the guild. I mean hell, the school of magic inspired by Guild Lawyers is not legal, but they get away with it!
>>48456768
What metacurrency? Do you mean like fate points in Dark Heresy? No such thing exists here, though i guess the ability to "cheat" like in malifaux is somewhat similar.
>>
File: sidvKSJqu5k.jpg (18KB, 604x588px) Image search: [Google]
sidvKSJqu5k.jpg
18KB, 604x588px
>>
What red blooded male WOULDN'T take a moment to admire this figure?
>>
>>48459465
I'll pass, i'm afraid she'd eat me
>>
Should I start my NB journey with Dreamer, Lilith or Pandora?
>>
>>48460298
I think Lillith's crew will have the models that best fit into other crews, Terror Tots are great.
That said my brother started with Dreamer, hes pretty good but he can feel a little awkward to play until you have all the models he can summon.

Another friend i know started with Pandora and whilst she is a bit unorthodox i think shes fun.
>>
So the 1d4 entry is old as fuck, would it be too much to ask someone to update it?
>>
>>48460622
DIY, I'll see about adding to it too.
>>
>>48459465
Because Collete is the superior Arcanist girl
>>
>>48453373
Burn Out on Necropunks won't let them smash faces the way a Desolation Engine will, but four AP and potentially two leaps is some serious mobility for pretty much any scheme.

Not quite as scary anymore, though, now that you can't durdle with rats and double activate a necropunk at the end of turn for things like cursed object or deliver a message.
>>
File: Untitled.png (134KB, 870x843px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
134KB, 870x843px
How's this look for a start to NB?
>>
>>48463401
Drop the wave 2 arsenal deck and get the generic upgrade deck, or pick up the wave 1 deck as well. The arsenal decks are for people who had the old metals, and while they have generic upgrades that aren't in any boxes the generic upgrade deck has them all. Getting both arsenal decks will get you a bunch of spare cards.
>>
>>48463577
Alright. Didn't see an upgrade deck on that site and figured that was it. Thanks for the save there. How's the rest look for Dreamer and eventual branching out?
>>
>>48463619
Looks good to me, but I'm not a Neverborn player. You could maybe add in a Doppleganger for shenanigans and Mr Tannen for teddy summoning.
>>
>>48463401
>>48463619
what is that from?
>>
>>48463401
wait another week or two for the gencon sale, might get yourself a free extra model
>>
>>48463923
Monkeysword
>>
whats a crew thats easy to use for someone to start the game? gf wants to play but never played games like this before. she will probably quit so would like it to be something I can use after I branch away from goblins
>>
>>48463958
Thanks
>>
>>48463981
Something that requires fairly little in the way of preplanning with models that can do well on their own. I'd suggest the Lady Justice box for that criteria.
>>
Guys, where do I buy faction generic upgrades? Do they come in the arsenal pack or do I need to get the generalist upgrade?

I'm only interested in Gremlins so I didn't want to get the generalist upgrade if I could help it.
>>
>>48464355
thats the only place you can get stilts senpai.

i can take pics of the cards if you wana proxy them for a bit before buying though. just let me know which you want before i head to bed
>>
>>48464355
>>48464409
https://www.wargamevault.com/browse/pub/5162/Wyrd-Miniatures?site=wgv

There's also this option, expensive, but not so much as buying a full deck if you only want a few cards.
>>
>>48464442
don't those guys charge $7 for shipping?
>>
>>48464409
Doesn't the 1st wave arsenal pack contain generalist upgrade?
>>
How useful are Molemen in Marcus crew, if I already have Canine Remains for scheme running?
>>
>>48463981
Neverborn or TT are the usual dual-faction branchouts for Gremlins, but I think you should let her choose based on looks. Even the harder Masters can be learned after a handful of games, and she might even enjoy playing them, which is not so likely with Lady "let's recommend her to everyone because beginners must be retarded" Justice.
>>
>>48463981
Whats easy and whats hard is based on how a person thinks. I think the other posters have it right, get her to pick the person who looks or sounds coolest.
>>
>>48465098
From memory, if oyu're not using the Canines for poison(?) then the molemen are better as resilient scheme runners and can bounce back into the fray via markers faster once the job's done.
I think.
>>
>>48467321
Canines are faster then Maolemen, unless there is handy scheme marker. And there are probably no markers when I run model to place one. Or I'm wrong?
>>
>>48467321
>>48467381
You can spread your markers more with dogs, since they operate independantly. You can get markers up the board quicker with a pair of molemen working in tandem.
>>
>>48467587
Thanks
>>
File: judge.jpg (58KB, 496x513px) Image search: [Google]
judge.jpg
58KB, 496x513px
What are your thoughts about the Judge? Is he worth the price or is he redundant with all the available Guild heavy hitters/henchmen? I'm a bit tempted to switch to Guild from Ressers if Reva turns out to be shit, thinking about keeping McMourning, and getting the Sonnia, Perdita and Lady J boxes + Austringers + Brutal Effigy, and wondering if those are enough to have a competetive core of models or if I should get anything else.
>>
>>48468926

Reva sounds great from what's been spoiled so far. You basically threaten the entire board via corpse markers, and the shieldbearers drop corpses as part of their pseudo hard to kill.
>>
>>48468926

Riflemen might not be bad to pick up for a few odd matchups.

Abuela would let you get even more use out of Perdita's crew with other masters on top of a decently strong gun. I hear she's fun with McMourning.
>>
>>48468926
Judge is a great all-rounder. Hard to Kill, Hard to Wound, soulstone prevention, hits hard, can move models around, can generate a lot of AP with Unrelenting Leader.

That looks like a solid core of models. Brutal Emissary and Hoffman's box are good inclusions, as well. Guild McMourning is a blast, but fairly different from how he plays as a Resser.
>>
>>48467321
>>48467587
>a pair of molemen working in tandem

That's probably what I was thinking as far as speed/manoeuvrability.
Having said that, that was from a podcast talking about Arcanist crew building, so the markers errywhur requirement was less of a constraint.

They are still more resilient though aren't they?
>>
>>48468974
She kills things and she is mobile. We already have two masters who do that, but they also bring summoning and crew support/scheme marker manipulation with it. We'll see what her upgrades will be, but I'm not that impressed.

>>48469142
Aren't Riflemen a bit redundant if you have access to Austringers, unless you play Lucius?

Abuela sounds like a good (and cheap) purchase. Also fun to assemble.

>>48469179
That was my impression of him as well, yet I rarely see him in tourney lists. He looks especially fitting for a McMourning list, even more pushes and Plastic Surgery has some good combo potential with him.

I'm not that impressed by the Emissary on paper, could be good for a LadyJ delivery, but I'd mostly buy her box for the Judge and the Marshals. However I haven't faced it on the table yet.

Hoffman's playstyle looks too much turtling for me, and after playing Trollbloods for a few years and some games with Nicodem I'm a bit tired of sticking my whole crew to a buffing aura, so I'd only get his box for the Hunters and maybe the Watchers. I know the Hunters are good, but are they as "core" as Fran/Austringers/Effigy?
>>
File: Moleman Remains.png (2MB, 1127x816px) Image search: [Google]
Moleman Remains.png
2MB, 1127x816px
>>48470097
Meant to attach:
>>
>>48470140
Two Riflemen can shut down charges if they're not too far behind your frontline - the stand and fire thing looks like it would be pretty powerful.
They are far more defensive, but they probably make gaining/keeping momentum as the blob rolls into the centre of the board much easier by discouraging counter-charges and softening up what does come in.

Or not, never played with/against them because they don't seem to be very popular.
>>
>>48470140
Judge can be overlooked for more specialized models. Df5 means he'll be hit by stuff, so his defenses are more about mitigating damage than not taking it. With Leve cuddled, Judge should have some breathing room again. I run him a lot with McMourning, Lady J, and McCabe. He can speed up the crew, benefits from the buffs McMourning and McCabe can offer, and just kinda does everything pretty well.

Emissary is a beast. High stats, durable, bury shenanigans, and all the nasty conflux upgrades. I think Carrion is by far the best, but it's between Brutal and Shadow for runner up.

Watchers are flipping amazing and it sucks that they aren't sold separately. Hunters are nice solos who can run around on a flank. Hoffman traditionally turtles up, but you can do a lot of fun stuff with multiple Watchers, Emissary, Howard, Rail Golem sling shotting powerful constructs around.
>>
>>48470140
Hunters suck. There are very few circumstances i believe i would rather have a Hunter than a Warden and Wardens cost less stones.
>>
>>48470351
Well, I'm used to models with Df 5 but decent number of wounds and good defensive abilites from Ressers, so that aspect of the Judge won't really bother me.

Agreed about Carrion, also he got the best model by far imho. I had high hopes for Brutal judging by the artwork, but the renders look kinda meh. Other than the bury tricks, his other specialisation is dealing with masses of models, right?

>>48470839
Well, looks like I could safely skip Hoffman's box then.

McCabe also looks great to me, but his standard model pool seems to be a bit different from the other masters I'm interested in and him and McMourning basically fill the same niche.
>>
>>48470251
Why do Marcus players typically go for canine remains over guild hounds or other hounds?
>>
>>48472644
Being significant and the Df debuff I guess.
>>
>>48472644
Only dead dogs are significant
>>
>>48472644
>>48472663
>>48472717
Also, Remains have trigger that gives target "Beast" characteristic
>>
>>48472663
>>48472717
>Significant
>>48470251
Is the Moleman not?
>>
>>48472840
We are comparing them to other hounds.
>>
>>48472840
He was comparing the remains to other hounds that Marcus can hire, not the molemen.
>>
>>48472840
Molemen are significant.
Its not so much that Canine Remains and Molemen are significant, its that they aren't "Insignificant".
>>
>>48472863
>>48472913
>He was comparing the remains to other hounds that Marcus can hire, not the molemen.

Ok, got you.
>>
File: Coryphees9copy.jpg (123KB, 1024x1008px) Image search: [Google]
Coryphees9copy.jpg
123KB, 1024x1008px
Any thoughts on this as a general list?
First 50ss game, this is most of my painted set.
Suggestions welcome, especially advice on how to make the crew work.

Colette Du Bois -- 6ss
+A Lady's Secret - 2ss
+Cabaret Choreography - 2ss
+Shell Game - 1ss

Cassandra - 8ss
+Practiced Production - 1ss

Freikorps Trapper - 7ss

Joss - 10ss

Mannequin - 4ss

Oxfordian Mage - 6ss

Performer - 5ss
>>
>>48474721
>Colette
You are basically the strongest master in the game right now apparently. Good for you!

Is a Trapper really worth it at 7 stones? Couldn't you bring a Gunsmith or Envy for some midrange shooting instead? What do you hope the trapper will do for you?
>>
>>48474819
Reliable ranged damage.
Hopefully at a good damage bracket - I'm probably facing Gremlins, so should be scoring two-hit kills.

Mostly, it gives me an excuse to use pic related, which I like.
Also I don't have a model for Envy. I could maybe proxy a Gunsmith with a WHFB Dwarf Thunderers Champion with two pistols though.
>>
>>48474933
The pantsless version is even better
You can always try a conversion of some sort. Cut off the right hand and replace it with a hand holding a pistol, and then glue another one on to her waist and say that it is holstered. Thematically it is a good fit for Colette.
>>
File: desperatemercmale.jpg (65KB, 896x600px) Image search: [Google]
desperatemercmale.jpg
65KB, 896x600px
>>48475018
Sadly I don't think they did the fanservice with the rifle.
Cut off the rifle?
No chance.
I like the model how it is.
The alternative would be Hans, but I don't see the point in that over a Trapper.

Also, any advice on Oxfordian Wards?
>>
>>48468974
>shieldbearers drop corpses as part of their pseudo hard to kill
Have the front's of these cards been posted anywhere? Want to get some information before finalizing gencon purchases.
>>
>>48475282
They were posted in the last thread, but the upgrades were not.
iirc they have 4 wounds and when they die they dont die, drop a corpse marker and attach a "soulbound" upgrade of which apparently there are a few and they are rare 1 each sort of like samurai stuff.
>>
>>48474819
>Gunsmith
Looking at their entry in the book, Gunsmiths are really pretty good.
I think I'll either grab a box or convert one up soon.
For the moment though, that's a whole extra chunk of moving parts and layered conditions and triggers that I don't want to have to keep track of until I'm better at the game and this crew.
>>
>>48419904
Sisters on close deployment, a quick murder and hunting party literally the most fun I've had in this game ever.
>>
Does anyone have experience with Winged Plague?
>>
I've never played Malifaux but I picked up a BUNCH of minis because I really like them, so... how does one Ten Thunder correctly if they were to start?
>>
>>48475767
It depends on the master, but there are some general models that should work well no matter which one you chose. I usually roll with Misaki and McCabe, and always have some TT Archers and brothers. The TT Emissary is a good bet, the best one along with Brutal Emissary IMO.
>>
>>48475767
Everyone loves Ten Thunders Brothers and sucks their collective dicks on the game's official forums. Koimanu are apparently pretty good but i don't know much about them beyond that they target willpower rather than defense.

Katanaka Snipers or Thunder Archers are your main ranged options. Samurai are big dudes with a powerful but risky gun attack who can also serve as solid melee pieces.

Ama No Zako is pretty solid in general, a spooky demon lady that can eat people or mind control them, plus can make an aura of damage.

McCabe, Asami and Misaki can all make decent use of "Jorogumo" which are giant driders.

Other than that you basically have to tell us what masters you want to play and what you already have.
>>
>>48475987

I had most of the TT masters, actually. Aesthetically, Yan Lo and Misaki were the two I was most interested in running (I got them before folks like Shenlong had come out). Behind them railway lady and card guy also interested me, even if the hungering dark was gaps galore to assemble.
>>
>>48476262
Yan Lo wants the following models quite a bit, since he has special interactions with them as "ancestors".
Toshiro the Daimyo, who can summon Ashigaru or Koimanu and gives bonuses to minions
Yin the Pennangalen who is incredibly scary and makes enemies have low willpower
Izamu the Armor who is a very hard to kill ghostly suit of armor that nobody can escape from once up close
Chiaki the Niece is a weird sort of debuffy/support piece who can remove conditions from enemies or allies

Misaki can go a lot of ways really. Her crew box gives you the basics of what you need though.

Mei Feng likes constructs and scrap markers, so Koimanu would be a decent call, as would the "Shadow Effigy".

Lynch (card guy) really in my opinion leans more towards being a Neverborn master (most ten thunders masters are dual factions, you can play them in either of two different factions) but I'm sure there's plenty of good thunders strategy for him.

In Conclusion, picking up the Ancestors for use with Yan Lo will give you some great elite models that can be good even outside Yan Lo. Koimanu would be a good choice if you choose to go down that route.
>>
>>48477006

Cool, thank you so much! I Already had Izamu the Armor because it's an amazing mini, I'll look into getting Toshiro
>>
>>48477072
If you don't have Yin GET YIN. DONT BE LIKE ME AND NOT GET YIN AND THEN YOUR LOCAL SUPPLIER DOESNT HAVE ANY MORE AND NOW YOU HAVE TO PAY SHIPPING
Also i think Chiaki is in the Yan Lo box so you probably already have her.

Also as your masters are mostly dual faction, remember it wont be too hard to branch out into other factions and that many of them have special powers that let them hire models from other factions even when you play them as Ten Thunders. For example Toshiro lets you hire Punk Zombies from ressurectionist, though I'm not sure you would really need those.
>>
>>48477072
Toshiro is amazing, he can summon Koimanu and Ashigaru too so if you don't have any of them it might be worth picking them up too.
>>
>>48477155
He said he has Yan Lo, so he probably has Chiaki and 3 Ashigaru as well.
>>
>>48477134

Yin will get! And yea Chiaki comes in the box. The fact that TT can branch out into other factions is... not helpful to my wallet haha.

>>48477155
Toshiro is amazing, he can summon Koimanu and Ashigaru too so if you don't have any of them it might be worth picking them up too.

I got the starter box so I have Yan Lo, Chiaki, and 3 Ashigaru.
>>
>>48476262
Yan Lo likes the Ancestors and the Komainu. Also loves Sensei Yu (I feel he's better than the Emissary with Yan).

Misaki doesn't "need" any models besides maybe Yu, but does quite well with at least one strong beatstick (Izamu) to pincer the enemy between her and her crew with, and some range (snipers/archers/samurai).

Mei Feng likes Komainu and the Effigy, naturally, and they in turn like Toshiro, but don't get too bogged down in having an all construct crew. Ranged support is very important to her, as wel as a model that can take out big targets (she's more of a brawler that hunts down groups of smaller enemies). She's the only one of those four that doesn't play well with Yu and can really use the Emissary instead.

And Lynch is, in my opinion, the most fun out of those four. Second only to Brewmaster. Lynch hits like a freight train, and only becomes stronger when paired with other huge models. His constant cycling for that perfect hand, especially if combined with Yu, means you can have your big hitters safe/hitting reliably against just about anything you want. Pair him with Tengu/TTbrothers/Ototo/Archers to discard aces for Flurry/Defensive and get them back again immediately, and perhaps a Samurai to get all those +'s off. Don't get too bogged down in the Brilliance game and take full advantage of the fact that you can discard aces as you please.

All in all, I'd get all the ancestors because they're all amazing at their niches (Yin>Izamu=Chiaki>Toshiro)

Then get one of the ranged units (Archers/Snipers/Samurai (Snipers are best in general but with what you have the others would do a bit better)

Then the Ten Thunder Brothers because they're just so good. And then either Tengu/Komainu/Shadow Effigy for some cheap units. Personal preference are the Komainu, especially for what you have.

And then Sensei Yu or the Shadow Emissary because you can't really make a TT crew without at least one of them.
>>
>>48477268
Also, don't bother with the out-of-faction hires just yet. Ten Thunders have plenty of good if not better models to fill their masters' ranks.
>>
>>48477268

Awesome thank you so much! I'll draw up a (mercifully short) purchase list. How does Shenlong play? He came out after I did my giant purchase(s) but I do like the idea of big burly monks beating people up.
>>
>>48477403
Shenlong is an absolute beast. He's a buff machine to everything that comes near him, and can basically do, well, everything.
He pushes, he makes fast and slow, he heals, he heals conditions, he steals conditions (including reactivate), he hands out focus and defensive as 0 actions, bocks soul stone and 0 action use, poisons, gives -'s, gets +'s against -'s, can easily build up to a giant ball of fiery death... A lot, basically.

His key strength is being able to turn the flow of your game around halfway through a turn. Whatever your opponent does, Shenlong and Yu can react to it and counter it. Playing him does require a lot of knowledge of the game though. Timing is crucial, and you need a good sense of game flow and momentum
>>
>>48477493

Well the fact that he's generally strong and can do a lot is good enough for me, I'll look into adding him to the Ten Thunders army haha. Thank you for the help! It's always seemed like an interesting game, I just haven't had a lot of time to fit it in around D&D and Infinity.
>>
>>48477614
Shenlong can be quite complicated. A new TT master called "Asami" is coming out soon, a summoner based around Oni. She probably isn't a great choice for you though as you don't seem to have any Oni. Still in the long term its another master to look towards.
>>
>>48477655

I can do complicated. Harder to win yea but I'm always down to learn complex stuff. And yea I don't know if I have any oni so I'll have to wait on Asami for awhile it seems.
>>
>>48477691
The current Oni (that you can take with Asami) in the game are Ama No Zako, Tengu, Jorogumo, Obsidian Oni and whatever is in Asami's box.
Not a giant list.
>>
File: nothing beast.jpg (131KB, 850x889px) Image search: [Google]
nothing beast.jpg
131KB, 850x889px
Which tyrants aren't represented or have a presence on the table yet?
>>
>>48477691
Tengu are worth getting even if you're not playing Asami, they're great as cheap scheme runners, and Shenlong's crew can really launch them across the table.

As has been mentioned, Shenlong is pretty complicated to begin with. This is mostly due to the sheer amount of buffs and repositioning combos he can pull off with his crew.

I've found taking a Katanaka Sniper with him works disgustingly well, being able to fire off two focused shots (plus potentially a third without focus) with 36" of range and +1 Sh makes his damage output pretty bonkers, and lets you immediately take the initiative.
>>
>>48419944
what makes lucius so bad?
>>
>>48474819
> Colette
> You are basically the strongest master in the game right now apparently. Good for you!
I thought strongest masters are Dreamer and Kirai, no?
>>
>>48480201
Honestly the game is pretty balanced amongst Factions, and I wouldn't even call Dreamer or Kirai the strongest in all cases, as both of them can have bad matchups (Sonnia vs. Dreamer sounds fun) and there are other masters in their factions who can do all schemes/strats just as well as they can do (Lilith/Nico).
>>
Quick question - can scheme marker be placed just anywhere (ofc, not in 4" from other), regardless of the current schemes? Even if I don't have any schemes\strategy for marker placement
>>
>>48481349
Yes.
>>
>>48481690
Thanks
>>
>>48480201
Some people think that, but those people tend to be stuck on killing power, not winning power.
>>
Ive got pdfs of every thing including upgrades, should i dump them for you guys? No gencon stuff obv.
>>
>>48482646
If you're talking about first three books - check the OP, maybe they're already there, in the MEGA
>>
>>48482727
Not talking books, im talking stat and upgrade cards, ready to print
>>
File: arcanists.png (119KB, 300x320px) Image search: [Google]
arcanists.png
119KB, 300x320px
And since we're talking about sharing (I'm not >>48482646 ).
I did it for myself - for easier navigation in faction. But maybe someone else will find it useful too Let me now if you spot an error.

Arcanists compilation:
>http://www12.zippyshare.com/v/xQsjBgdQ/file.html
>>
>>48482819
Well, if you can share them - it will be useful, I think
>>
>>48482821
Is it just pages cut&pasted from the official PDFs, shitty millions of images per page and all?
>>
>>48480120
His theme is punishing his minions so he can do his tricks. The problem is that his tricks are not particularly stronger than other masters' and as such he really just does what other masters do but cripples his crew while he's at it.
>>
>>48483048
Yes
>>
>>48482646
Would love to see those. I have generally printed cards from the actual rulebook, but that sounds far more convenient.
>>
>>48483066
This. Also his tricks are scheme marker placement and crew support. McMourning has the same role, but he is not limited to minions and he is more mobile and deadly himself.
>>
Hey could someone remind me how the grow works on terror tots? Do they just have to deal the killing blow on a living/ undead model or does it HAVE to be an enemy?
>>
>>48484383
non peon enemy model
>>
>>48484419
10-4

Is there anything that just generates corpse markers in neverborn? I'm trying to work out a better grow list.
>>
>>48484383
>>48485529
Nekima can use an upgrade to grow Tots by killing stuff FOR them.
>>
>>48487740
Yeah I'm looking for other ways to maximize the growing, like BBS can use corpse tokens but I find that kinda unreliable with no sure fire way of getting them.
>>
>>48489038
Well the best way i could think of is Corrupted Hounds. They are 3 cost each and i think they are living. Use them to harass, outactivate, run schemes and since they have black blood they can be targets for your shaman's pustule.

Since they are so cheap and have no real defenses they will probably die and then you have your corpses! Its not like losing some cost 3 models (and dealing black blood in the process) will hurt you.
>>
http://www.wyrd-games.net/news/2016/7/27/july-news
Pictures of all the new gremlin models in ripples of fate!
>>
>>48489293
I don't know what those orange things are but they're my new favourite things.
>>
>>48489293
So besides the master's box there's only three new units? Bit disappointing.
>>
>>48489354
That means the ripples of fate poster meant theres around six units + master per faction, not the boxes + six.

To be honest though thats still more models than shifting loyalties and it will have generic upgrades. Is massive model bloat even necessarily the best thing? I mean i want more models sure, but my wallet doesn't.
>>
>>48489293
>Dem pigmen
>>
>>48489439
>Is massive model bloat even necessarily the best thing?
Nope.
I think I've had this argument here before, but I think that, with each new model added to fill a weakness in a Faction, they become less and less distinct, even if it allows people to run all the Schemes with all the Masters (something I appreciate that people want, but it's not how the game is supposed to be).
>>
>>48489621
>Something that people want
Because it was promised in the transition to second edition that the game would push towards that goal. I also believe that the distinction between the factions should be HOW they do things, not what they can do.
>>
Had my first game against Kirai with Nico. My list was better than my opponent's at the start due to her more limited model pool, and I've won 10-0 (she conceded at turn 4 when the inevitable became obvious), but it was not an easy match. Ikiryo is pretty fucking brutal.

I know I shouldn't judge with such a limited experience, but from what I've seen about her and what I've read I wouldn't call her better than Nico. She does play a bit faster though, but it's not a big feat.

Also Take Back the Night is awesome in a Nico crew, I've no idea why I haven't realized this earlier.
>>
Has anyone ever used Voiceless Words before?
Originally i thought it was terrible (nothing beast or tara buries foe on death?) but now i notice it also applies to "all void wretches in los".
Now I'm wondering what six void wretches plus this upgrade could accomplish...
>>
>assembling ten thunders stuff
>oiran
>last one with the claws going together
>drop the fucking face
>it somehow dissapears on hardwood
fuck my life
i've spent 3 hours looking for this bitch
>>
>>48491021
Try using a flashlight, it has helped me in the past.
>>
>>48491041
been going at it with my phone flashlight, its just gone, which enrages me to no end because i'm an autistic perfectionist
>>
>>48491021
might have fallen onto your clothes too.
>>
>>48491058
Or they chair. It happened to the cane of one of my wastrels.
>>
>>48491021
R.I.P. Toshiro's hair. Gave him a funky afro instead.
>>
>>48491152
>funky afro
Pics?
>>
>>48491021
>Hardwood
It probably bounced fucking MILES.
>>
>>48489265
Hrm...that's a better answer than nothing at all I suppose.
>>
>>48491712
If you use 4 of them thats 12 stones for 4 activations, basically putting you in absolute activation advantage even with expensive models like Nekima. Just swarm enemy models with them to get the most out of black blood or send them in pairs to run schemes on the sides of the board.

Oh and don't forget they get +s when activating out of turn, so Zoraida and Lucius will make good use of them.
>>
>>48491152
seconding >>48491562
>>
>>48491759
fair nuff and with tots I'll be absolutely everywhere.
>>
File: Asami+Preview+Thumb.jpg (1013KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Asami+Preview+Thumb.jpg
1013KB, 1000x1000px
So I've got a couple box sets of Ten thunders stuff but I mainly use them for the other factions.
I plan on picking up Asami though, Other than a box of Tengu, Obsidian oni, and Jorogumo what should I pick up to run with her?
>>
>>48493645
Ama no Zako is a good bet
>>
I'm glad Jack Daw is getting some respect. He's a beast.
>>
Is Phiona Gage a construct?
>>48495982
If anything regional inexperience allowed people to underestimate him. His versatility is stupid.
>>
>>48496089
I'm bringing him to GenCon. The last several tournaments I played him had my opponents shaking their heads, saying "This is the meanest list I've ever seen. Why isn't this everywhere?"
>>
>>48489334
>orange
If I had to guess, I'd say they were Tri Chi oni who spread poison and can turn poison into scheme markers, in the 4 stone range...

But what do I know?

And the banjo players are hilarious. Solid support with movement tricks, card draw, and debuffs
>>
>>48419944

better list:

S Tier:
Dreamer, Colette,

A Tier: Jack Daw, Kirai, Lilith, Ophelia, Wong, Collodi, Leveticus, Lynch, McCabe, Molly, Rasputina, Ulix, Mcmourning, Shenlong, Ramos

B Tier: Rest
>>
>>48496270
>Tri Chi oni who spread poison and can turn poison into scheme markers, in the 4 stone range...
That sounds so unlikely it must be true. Somehow. Dual faction and any synergy with Asami?
>>
>>48496340
C Tier: Lucius
>>
Does anyone have the updated list for Hamelin's core units? Haven't played since 1e and I know my crew is still languishing in their box...
>>
>>48496340
> S
> No Kirai

> A
> No Marcus, Seamus or Perdita

Why?
>>
I tried to make a folding wood board but I did not square it off and measure well enough. Ended up being about 1/8 of an inch off. Can't really fix it or take it apart due to wood glue.

Anyone know of any bayou themed terrain? Might get me motivated to redo the board.
>>
>>48496347
Lel
>>
Tier lists are super dependant on your local players. Around here, dreamer is a joke, deets is mid grade, and no one has seen a decent Sonia. Meanwhile Ironsides roams the wilds taking your lunch money and Hamelin reigns from his putrid tower.
>>
>>48496680
They usually constructed with equally skilled players in mind. If you're Sonia player is weak it doesn't make Sonia, as a Master, weak too.
>>
>>48496230
What list? Seriously don't just tease us.
>>48493645
Minions that benefit from Focus+2 of course! THE DAWN SERPENT! Think about it, Focus+2 means you will for sure get those blasts.
>>
>>48496706
Equally skilled players isn't a thing in malifaux. In first edition, the worst master by a mile was Marcus, yet the top uk player used solely Marcus.

This really is a game where play style and personal preference seriously impact the game. There is almost nothing in this game that is strictly better or worse than the next choice, they simply do different jobs. Some choices will work better for me than they will for you.

These tier lists are elitists decrying things they aren't good with in favor of things that clicked well or require less thought.
>>
>>48496815
There are some differences between the power-level of Masters, especially if you compare some Masters who have similar roles. Also there are some who can take all strats/schemes quite well, while others are more specialised, or have more hard counters (looking at you, Hoffman). But imho separating the Masters to 5-6-7 tiers is bullshit and it becomes quite subjective.

The best list I've seen is from the Wyrd forums, by a former UK GT winner, Stryker (and the UK meta is competetive as fuck):

Three tiers:
- Competitive (Often used in Tournaments, high reliability/flexibility, can accomplish various strat/scheme pools, etc)
- Playable (Can be useful in certain strat/scheme pools, generally good)
- Uncompetitive (Generally not used much at all)

Guild:
Competitive - McCabe, McMourning
Playable - Perdita, Sonnia, Hoffman (borderline uncompetitive)
Uncompetitive - Lady J, Lucius

Arcanists:
Competitive - Marcus, Rasputina, Colette, Ramos
Playable - Kaeris
Uncompetitive - Mei Feng, Ironsides

Ressers:

Competitive - Nicodem, Molly, Kirai, Seamus
Playable - McMourning, Yan-Lo (Borderline Competitive), Tara
Uncompetitive - None

Neverborn:
Competitive - Dreamer, Pandorra, Collodi, Lynch
Playable - Lillith (Borderline Competitive)
Uncompetitive - Lucius, Zoraida

Outcast:
Competitive - Levi, Jack, Hamelin
Playable - Von Schill, Misaki, Viktoria (Borderline Competitive)
Uncompetitive - Tara

Thunders:
Competitive - Shenlong, McCabe, Lynch
Playable - Yan-Lo (Borderline Competitive), Misaki
Uncompetitive - Brewmaster, Mei Feng

Gremlins:
Competitive - Wong, Ulix, Somer, Ophelia
Playable - Mah, Zoraida, Brewmaster
Uncompetitive - None

There are a few choices I'd disagree, with, but it's mostly spot on imho.
>>
>>48496992
A year ago it was common knowledge that Yan Lo was the worst master in the game. Guild McMourning was a punchline and Tina was trash.

These lists change based on the flavor of the month of top tables and while there are some masters that stand out (poor Lucius) these lists don't do anything besides stifle creativity and give mouth breathers who came over from Warmachine a reason to rag on people.
>>
>>48497132
Its interesting to note that in the case of Guild McMourning and Yan Lo, becoming good ISN'T because of the shifting loyalties releases either, they didn't benefit much at all from the new models.
Tara also was considered bad mostly because until half a year ago nearly nobody had her in plastic.
>>
>>48497132
Yeah and Resser McMourning was considered OP as hell. Played him for years almost exclusively, he wasn't, too many bad matchups. Playing against him for the first time is usually a very negative experience though.

The Meta has shifted a bit, and people might have learned to play to a Master's strenghts (in case of Yan Lo) or realized that you win by schemes and strats. Also GG2016 might have shaken things up a bit (in case of Guild McMourning for example).
>>
>>48497230
How so? GG2016 punished scheme marker based players by making all those schemes much harder to accomplish and for those who place them outside of interacts (like mcmourning) included clauses to stop you using scheme markers close to each other.
Hell with stuff like convict labor and other schemes changing from end of game to midgame it also makes abilities that steal an enemy scheme marker at the end of the game (like one of mcmourning's upgrades) completely useless.
>>
>>48497314
Convict Labour is horrible, but otherwise in my experience Crews who can reliably place a few scheme markers per turn are in an advantage now. Evidence Tampering did suffer indeed, but it was a bit too expensive anyhow.
>>
>>48497347
I've had the opposite experience, the game heavily pushes elite combat crews now, with scheme marker schemes all being much harder and the game rewarding beatsticks and tarpits above all else in the other schemes.
>>
>>48497392
Tar pits are great. Ironsides is an amazing pit, but people think she's bad because they try to pay her as dps
>>
>>48497392
And Guild McMourning supports beatsticks as well. Precise, all his pushes and his crew can achieve marker-based schemes without too much effort as well.
>>
>>48497347
>>48497392
I feel like you're both right. There's less to be gained by focusing too heavily on markers, but if you don't have some means to place then it's very inefficient to have a ten stone model spending its activation on walk, interact.
>>
>>48497483
I think this is one reason Yan Lo getting a bit more recognition. He is a great tarpit with an amazing board control spell.
>>
If I'll buy Generalist Upgrade Deck, will I get three cards of "Rare 3" Upgrades (for example) or only one?
>>
>>48498191
You should get how many the rare limit is.
>>
>>48489738

Kirai has a mobility advantage over Nico where she can swirl her crew into position very easily.

She's also less vulnerable to corpse marker removal, which is really handy sometimes.
>>
>>48496992

I wonder what Tara is getting in Ressers that bumps her up a tier.
>>
>>48499122
Bete?
>>
>>48499047
Meanwhile Nick provides stronger buffs, is harder to kill and draws more cards.
>>
>>48499122
>>48499163
Unnerving Aura or whatever the upgrade is for Killjoy, better scheme runners, and I think Carrion Emissary is good right?

Basically all the things she wants from Outcasts are mercenaries or can be hired out of faction
>>
>>48499047
Swirl is good, but I wouldn't call Nico's crew lacking in mobility, other than some of his models being tied to his Aura's range for card draws/buffs.
He can hand out Fast easily, his summoned models don't gain Slow if they are summoned in his Aura and Mortimer can Push all undeads towards a target with Fresh meat.

Corpse marker removal is not that bad since it doesn't remove Mindless Zombies, and usually you don't need more than Mortimer can cut off from his organs/dig up.

I wouldn't say he is better, but he is not worse, either. Though he requires quite a lot of practice if you don't want your games last 3+ hours in my experience.
>>
>>48497132
I think we have to remember it's all perception based on environment, as most of the time we don't have good data. There aren't a whole lot of top players diligently recording their matches and terrain is going to have a huge impact as well. If there were standard boards or terrain templates to choose from and more people uploading matches, I think relative power would be easier to gauge.
>>
>>48501130
It wouldn't make it easier to gauge, it would create its own tier system. By standardizing the framework in which we judge, we lose a part of what makes malifaux unique. The system is built to be changing constantly, with different terrain, strategies and schemes, as well as building your team on the fly.

Artificially drawing a box around it is against the point of the game
>>
>>48449815
I haven't used them. Someone told me they can only be used when playing a campaign. Is that true?
>>
>>48502306
No, AVATARS can only be used in a campaign.
>>
>>48502378
Ahhhhhh. I getcha. I'll pick some up during the sale then.
>>
>>48502448
If check the Warstore for street dates of the emissaries you are interested in. If they are soon I wouldn't pay full retail for them at during the gencon "pre"sale.
>>
Congrats, Malifaux General, on making to bump limit in back to back threads!
>>
>>48502539
Unless you are spending enough for the Miss model
>>
>>48503130
In which case get a new crew box with no released date in sight instead of a emissary you can get for $10+ cheaper by the end of the month.
>>
>>48474933
Why not just a December Acolyte? 2/4/6 Slow is pretty good
>>
>>48501929
Eh, seems like you want to go the semantic and philosophical route. Regardless, we don't have good data and there are limited parameters in vassel where a fair amount of testing occurs.
>>48502306
>>48502448
Not necessarily true, the avatars are legal proxies for the emissaries.
>>
How important Arcane Effigy in Marcus crew? Do I need to include one (almost) every time?
>>
>>48502610
Hopefully the 4th book brings even more people to the table
>>
>>48504261
Effigy or Emissary? There really isn't a reason to bring the Effigy.
>>
>>48504640
Effigy. Significant model for 4 pts, with Armor and HtK, with ability to remove conditions and with damage buff. I thought it's a good model.
>>
>>48504692
Certainly don't need one every game
>>
>>48504729
Well, condition removal doesn't needed in every game. But everything else seems useful.
What am I missing?
>>
>>48504805
good =/= necessary

not a liability, no particular synergy
>>
>>48504835
Understood. Thanks
>>
http://www.wyrd-games.net/news/2016/7/28/the-guild-lineup
Guild lineup posted, its got some kind of journalist, two strange death marshals and two chained dudes that look like failed death marshals or maybe criminals possessed by ghosts so the guild can use them?
>>
>>48505183
In the OP they go

NEW:
>>48505227
Thread posts: 328
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.