[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You know what I love, /tg/? Dungeons. Proper dungeons. Ones full

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 9

File: halaster_00.jpg (115KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
halaster_00.jpg
115KB, 640x480px
You know what I love, /tg/? Dungeons. Proper dungeons. Ones full of traps, puzzles, lore, and monsters. Princesses to save, big bad guys plans' to spoil. and loot to pilfer. Tell me about some of your favorite dungeons, whether you were the designer, player, or simply the runner of pre-created dungeon.
>>
File: !lost caverns of tsojcanth.jpg (8MB, 2100x3204px) Image search: [Google]
!lost caverns of tsojcanth.jpg
8MB, 2100x3204px
>>48412193
What a sad night it is when /tg/ ignores dungeons.

I like dungeons too. My favorite is The Lost Caverns of Tsojcanth. I canth even pronounce itso correctly.
>>
File: DA77_Mystery.jpg (78KB, 548x646px) Image search: [Google]
DA77_Mystery.jpg
78KB, 548x646px
Isometrics are fun too. At least for the DM who can see the whole thing.
>>
posting a few of my favourite 1-page dungeons

>gonzo scifantasy apocalypse
>>
>>48413769
>basic introduction to underdark things
>>
>>48413685
>Party ostracizes Assassin and tells him to go back to the Keep on the Borderlands

Heh. I actually got my hands on that recently with a bunch of old D&D stuff.
>>
>>48413775
>nautical
>>
>>48413802
>dungeon is inside a monster
>>
>>48413815
>classic dungeon
>>
>>48413853
>dungeon is a ufo

and going to bed
>>
>>48412193
Favourite "dungeon" that I ran was the first two sessions of a scifi campaign. They were on an asteroid in a habitat dome, the docks on the other side of the asteroid. The asteroid exploded and started breaking apart.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.