[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is how a barbarian done right looks like >not a scout

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: conan.jpg (74KB, 640x987px) Image search: [Google]
conan.jpg
74KB, 640x987px
This is how a barbarian done right looks like
>not a scout boy talking constantly about muh honor

>honor in his understanding is a lot more like what real barbarians thought like rather than this ''chivalrous savage'' bullshit - ambush and raids are acceptable but outright cowardice or disrespect is not

>doesn't shun stealth, use any means necessary to achieve his goals

>he is not a monster who wrecks shit just because but he isn't above piracy either, proved to be a capable king and judges people by their character rather than social status

the last line is important because soo many barbarians in fantasy have this retarded ''me from the forest, you from the castle me hate you'' attitude

TL:DR stop trying to turn barbs into suicidal retards or making them so good a paladin would say they are tryharding make them guys who are actually down to earth yet rough around the edges as they were supposed to be
>>
>>48404775
>telling people how to play their characters
>>
>>48404775

What the fuck is with this? This is the third barbarians-done-wrong-done-right-what-is-with-barbarians thread that I've seen.

Your other two were shit, this one is shit, and I'm saging.
>>
>>48404775
>Not playing a Barbarian on a quest is to kill his sister because his friends have been making fun of him over the fact that she's engage with somebody their father doesn't approve of.
>that somebody happens to be the BBEG
>>
>>48404775
this can all be boiled down to

conan is good

stereotypes are bad

which everyone fucking knew already
>>
>>48404857
Why would you even reply

Are you dumb
>>
>>48404775
My barbarian is a mute that only takes a life when you really deserve it, and will help anyone when they hit rock bottom. Biggest inconvenience is not her mutism, but her strict vegetarian diet.

She's a better Paladin than most Paladins I've seen.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (197KB, 3000x1688px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
197KB, 3000x1688px
>>48405128
>her
>>
>>48405144
Get raped by a Muslim and called a racist when you testify in court.
>>
>>48405230
That's your character's background?
>>
>>48405230
>>48405272

Stolen.
>>
>>48405230
>Muslim
Tanned Hyborean, thank you very much
>>
hide and report
>>
>>48404775
>real barbarians thought like
>real not greek speakers thought like
>all of them

2/10 made me reply
>>
>>48405128
desu the trickiest sounding thing about maintaining this one is the strict vegetarian diet. I know you can eat beans and nuts and shit like that, but if you're adventuring that's gonna be tricky to keep up with
>>
>>48407506
>replying
>not just ignoring the threads
>giving OP the delicious post count he craves

Why would you choose to be a cuck?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.