[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"He didn't fly so good! Who wants to try next?"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: who paid you.jpg (18KB, 720x352px) Image search: [Google]
who paid you.jpg
18KB, 720x352px
>"He didn't fly so good! Who wants to try next?"

Is this a Bluff/Deceive/Lie roll or an Intimidate/Provoke/Scare roll?
>>
Which is higher?
>>
>>48386691
The plane over the ground.
>>
>>48386475

Intimidate. The bluff (for a bonus to intimidate) was the gunshot.

Really high circumstance bonuses for being a well engineered scenario, but also really low bonus to intimidate since the villain/player immediately caught the logical flaw in the bluff.
>>
File: 1456440417232.png (413KB, 588x720px)
1456440417232.png
413KB, 588x720px
>>48387683
>a well engineered scenario

Nope.

http://mindyourdecisions.com/blog/2012/07/31/game-theory-in-the-dark-knight-rises-spoilers/
>>
Interaction-intimidate with a -2 step bonus to the roll. Bane, however, assisted his men with a Leadership-inspire roll, allowing them to resist.

Alternity for life, senpai.
>>
>>48387769
>dat pic
goodbye sides... yet another pair of them.
>>
>>48387769
Fucking hell
I guess crashing the real-life plane with no survivors wasn't enough for them
>>
>>48387683
>Intimidate. The bluff (for a bonus to intimidate) was the gunshot.

Shouldn't it be the other way around?
>>
>>48387683
>the villain/player immediately caught the logical flaw in the bluff
Then why did he think they only expected one of them in the wreckage?
>>
>>48387769
>largemanhooker
the topping
>>
>>48386475
Performance check
>>
>>48387769
i'm fucking dead
>>
>>48396765
Was he trying to entertain an audience?
>>
>>48399635
The two others hooded thugs.
>>
>>48392304
Didn't they say they were only supposed to have one prisoner with them at the start?
>>
>>48392304
Because the flight plan only listed CIA's men, Dr Pavel and ONLY ONE OF THEM
>>
>>48392304
Why did there need to be one of them in the wreckage? I mean it was obviously sabotage, considering the airplane wings were miles behind the rest of the plane. I can understand the fake Dr. Pavel to throw off the fact that he had been captured, but why did one of Bane's men need to be in the wreckage when anybody with half a brain could immediately tell it wasn't just a plane crash?

Did Dane just kill that guy for fun or what?
>>
I've watched The Dark Knight Rises hundreds of times and one thing still bothers me. Why did Dr. Pavel cast Friends?
>>
>>48399682
>>48399752
What >>48402416 said.
Also, lets consider the two scenarios.
A) Littlefinger was honest about the flight plan. Then he should have thrown the man out, as they would have had too many prisoners otherwise.
B) Littlefinger was bluffing. Then Bane's "one of us in the wreckage" makes no sense as they should've all be included in the flight plan or CIA was going to handle it once they landed. Either way it would make leaving him there also pointless. Maybe Bane was just a dick.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.