[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Your character has to wear a full-body containment suit in order

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

Your character has to wear a full-body containment suit in order not to die due to a magical infection or technobabble disease. They can still eat, drink and attend to their biological needs (if any) but can't stay out of the suit for any extended period of time.

Who is your character? How does his/her life change as a result of this?
>>
>>48384260
Crap fetish mang
unless it's a biosuit that is constantly pleasuring me and has a tentacle massaging my prostate 24/7
>>
>>48384355
>prostate

What are you, gay?
>>
why do you keep posting this shit thread
>>
>>48384373
>not loving your ass being pounded
Look at this fag!
>>
>>48384382

Got me confused with someone, familia. This is the first time I've posted this thread.
>>
File: 1451506970187.jpg (161KB, 941x776px)
1451506970187.jpg
161KB, 941x776px
>>48384260
So I guess I'm a Quarian now.

I always did like those fuckers, at least up until that hack job of their appearance under the masks.
>>
>>48384260
> Who is your character? How does his/her life change as a result of this?
He is a brain in a fucking jar connected to said techno-suit.
Nothing, nothing ever changes.
>>
>>48384456

>Familia

You're clearly a shit poster.
>>
File: merely pretending.png (154KB, 1056x490px) Image search: [Google]
merely pretending.png
154KB, 1056x490px
>>48384456
>>
>>48384260
>full-body containment suit Tremere apprentice

Perhaps to protect against some kind of arcane curse cast by a hostile sorcerer? It will certainly make upholding the Masquerade more difficult, unless it's a very discrete Full-Body Containment Suit with an elaborate rationale that's easily explained to kine.
>>
>>48384260
You mean you DON'T seal yourself off from the filthy outside air? That's how communism gets into your system, anon.
>>
File: 1442355793569.png (703KB, 1024x1219px) Image search: [Google]
1442355793569.png
703KB, 1024x1219px
>>48384260
But anon, what if you replaced your disgusting fleshy exterior with a clean, immortal crunchy exoskeleton and suit?

Eating, drinking, and other biological functions are also disgusting and bland. I'm so glad I don't have to indulge any of that tedious bullshit anymore. Now oil my elbow joints, I have to turn a bolt for the next seven years.
>>
>>48384260
>can't stay out of the suit for any extended period of time.
shouldn't be too difficult to get in character, it's just like me with mom's basement
>>
>>48384260
I mean, all I can think of is that the sex will be slightly less involved and transmutation spells will be more difficult. The first is fine given they still have fingers, but I can't figure a way out of the second, so I guess I can forget that Wizard multiclassing.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.