[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would you run a campaign set in the universe of EYE:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: brouzouf jian.jpg (274KB, 599x450px) Image search: [Google]
brouzouf jian.jpg
274KB, 599x450px
How would you run a campaign set in the universe of EYE: Divine Cybermancy?
>>
>>48383102
Culter scum is restricted to NPCs only.
>>
>>48383102
You use the official rulebook with all the lore.
The hard part is that you'll have to rob it from streum on studios since those fuckers refuse to publish it.
>>
>>48383182
I'll wearing your face as a fucking moron party mask, dirty Jian.
>>
>>48383102

Cull what lore I can from the game into a single document, and modify Dark heresy 2nd edition to accomodate the major differences.
>>
>>48383221
And then you find someone to translate it into French, then you find someone much worse and have him attempt to translate it back to English.
>>
>>48383241

The authentic experience.
>>
>>48383102
>A
A Shadowrun-like situation, where the PCs are fugitives, therefore they can came from any of the factions (Federation, Secreta, etc) and not to have to belong to any.

>B
A Federation party, because they have at least a thousand worlds, and making a team where everyone has a unique background isn't that hard. Plus a few traitor Secreta member has place in it as well.

As for the campaign's plot, there are a shitton of unresolved things in the setting; the Alien race that attacked, and only their forward base have been wiped out yet. The Pesudo-demonic forces and their origin/purpose.
Or the origins of the Secreta itself.
>>
>>48383195
So I play a Shadowrun session or two IRL, so that I can play what's probably a CP2020 hack. I'm down.
>>
One idea I have is making a little box with buttons on it for hacking, and if someone presses the buttons in any order other than Shield, Shield, Overflow, then Attack, I punch them in the face and tell him their cyberbrain was hacked.
>>
How the fuck do I play E.Y.E it gives me motion sickness on top of just making no god damn sense.
>>
File: tmp_28259-downloadfile1384428412.jpg (170KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_28259-downloadfile1384428412.jpg
170KB, 1366x768px
>>48384186
>>
Can someone explain to me what is brouzouf ?
>>
>>48384210
Intergalactical currency.
>>
>>48384215
Ok thanks
>>
>>48384218
Just don't ask how the heck do they magically appear in your pockets as you kill things.
>>
>>48384186
>it gives me motion sickness
Change your FOV.
>>
>>48384237
>he doesn't have a brouzouf magnet installed in his armor
>laughing_culter-dei.jpg
>>
>>48383728
>Not Overflow until attack = 300, then attack forever, the glorious Culter Dei approved way
Nice try babbyleg jian
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.