[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I bought this last week, how is the game? I didn't play

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: L&L.jpg (167KB, 635x1000px) Image search: [Google]
L&L.jpg
167KB, 635x1000px
I bought this last week, how is the game? I didn't play it yet, I have to find people on my locals to play it.

I know that most of Bushiroad games feel the same but for some reason this one make pay attention.
>>
We have a small scene at our locals and it's crazy fun.
>>
So, is this going to be the new Kaijudo/WS/Vanguard/Force of Will?
>>
>>48359599
The FoW killer!
>>
>>48361742
JTCGs kill themselves, their successors just fill the niche.
>>
>>48358536
the owner of my locals wants to push this game but in the weekdays, I wish I could join.
>>
I just straight up can't understand Paradox. I get they switch the combat to caring about Aura, but why do some still give power buffs?
>>
>>48363110
I didn't play the game yet, but I guess its because if your opponent uses another Paradox. If the opponent uses a Paradox card, both cancel each other, but the power buff still on, so it will switch back to power, but at least you got a power buff to fight back.
>>
>>48356350
Bushiroad shitting out yet ANOTHER game?
>>
>>48364115
Isn't that marvelous?
>>
>>48364207
Well I am sure as hell excited to see another game out that no one in my area will play, nor will my work mates who aren't into weebshit like myself.
>>
>>48364207
marvelous is the next one, but that one looks more like a board game. kinda.
>>
>>48364270
ups I dont know what the hell I was thinking, the next one is called Ascendants of Aetheros.
>>
>>48356350
Another bushiroad game?
I thought they had enough with WS and Vanguard "trying" to take care of both of them
>>
>>48364285
Aetheros is a pretty solid, if seemingly solvable game. It's also not a CCG, so that's good. Rock wreck spamming angels is ridiculous though.
>>
>>48364486
I was looking for a another kind of game like a board game to try with my friends, did you think that one could be the right one?
>>
you wasted your cash bro

only bushi game worth a damn is buddyfight
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.