[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>charisma drain >target becomes shy and awkward Please

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1461324522961.png (246KB, 320x640px) Image search: [Google]
1461324522961.png
246KB, 320x640px
>charisma drain
>target becomes shy and awkward

Please tell me this is how it works.
>>
>>48347494
It alters their life, so they spent their time on 4chan.

Alternatively, it slows the processing of the brain in regards to social situations and makes it give "false returns" like thinking a hug means "I love you" rather than "Good to see you". This results in them acting weirdly and unpredictably to social stimulus and reacting slowly.
>>
>>48347494
it's not
>>
They get all uguu and then they go doki doki and then they b-b-baka.
>>
>>48347494
Thats how I always treated it, but.
It depends(on the setting) on what kind of person they were initially. Confident jock? Turns into Lord douchebag, or alternatively self conscious about his image and over reacts to the smallest perceived slight, and goes into hidding. It can be played many ways.
>>
>>48347494
>Needs excuse to post cestree
>Makes up bullshit greentext

Fine I'll play your game! You can have low charisma as socially awkward for sure, but it's just as easy to make it a different flavor of socially inept. Like my current character who has shit charisma isn't awkward, he just spends all his time insulting people's intelligence and talking down at them, so no one gives a shit what he thinks
>>
>>48348319
I don't understand what you mean by bullshit if you have something to say about the topic.I think you might just be trying really hard to get angry at something, but realizing that you really have no reason to be angry.
>>
>>48348423
>he doesn't remember ribbonfag getting banned and the reasons why
>>
>>48348441
literally who
>>
>>48348423
but he doesn't sound that angry though, if he were actually angry he would have cut himself off after the greentext bit
>>
>>48348423
He saw that the topic was shit and thought it was deliberate. There's a lot of paranoia here.
>>
>>48348441
I don't, actually. I've only been here for three years or so.
>>
>>48348485

I've been here for eight and can't remember either.
>>
>>48347494
If their charisma makes them confident and forceful, losing that would damage that persona.
>>
>>48347494

You start sleeping with a succubus. It feels incredible, becomes an obsession, makes you feel like you're a king because you landed something that hot, that kinky, something that makes you feel that sexually jazzed. It's hard to think about anything else.

You lose interest in the non-succubus, non-fucking world. You lose all sense of what normal society considers decent and disgusting. Then you start getting cocky and arrogant. Your social skills fall away. You start picking fights at random, supported by insults and confused logic that even if you're actually right makes your side look bad. When you try to hang out, you make a constant stream of social faux pas.

Your friends start avoiding you. People don't take you seriously. Your appearance declines: you gain weight, your complexion gets oily and acne-ridden, and you stop taking care of fashion and hygiene.

In other words, what's happened to you since you started using 4chan.
>>
>>48347494
Sorry OP, no one on /tg/ knows anything about being shy and awkward.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.