[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #960: Why Is Everything Always On Fire? Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 821
Thread images: 104

File: jumpchain.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
jumpchain.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>48319665
>>
>>48328283
>Why is everything always on fire
Uh...
My bad.
>>
>>48328283
Because a jumper showed up and well. . . jumpers get bored rather easily when there is nothing to fuck or kill nearby.
>>
Thread archived while I was typing my response, but whatever. Have this.

>>48327927
>It's the limit of your power gained from the SMT jump.
No. It is not. It is simply the limit of power gained from Dormant Power itself. It only comes into play if you buy the perk, and will only lower its own power if you spend it on boosts.

You don't have a strict level cap on the jump. Only on dormant power. The level cap only exists if you buy the perk, and only affects Dormant Power /itself/.

You literally start at a power level somewhere around level 94, right between Raphael and Gabriel, if you just pick one of the 1000cp races. Adding anything on top of that can easily push you past 99. And SMTanon confirmed you can train up from there if you have the time. You are not limited to getting level 99 total from the jump.

Again, Dormant Power isn't there to gimp you. It gives you a protagonist-like ability to kill gods despite being a squishy mortal. Becoming a robot angel or getting magic candles or whatever means you lose some of the protagonist potential... but it doesn't cap anything else, and if you boosted any perks of the power-boost variety like Chosen of Raphael or Demonic Fusion, then you actually get stronger on balance. It's just that the Dormant Power part of the scale is lighter.
>>
>>48328283
Because fire is pretty. I love it.
>>
File: 1395438812660.png (854KB, 600x887px) Image search: [Google]
1395438812660.png
854KB, 600x887px
>>48328283
Because everything is fine.
>>
>>48327755

Look at >>48327862 and >>48327794 and >>48328339

for explanation as to why "twice the power"

Now, about Atsuro ending:

How is Government accessing the Babel now if it's in its weird metaphysical plane thing? That part didn't really make sense to me

Unique demons, like Pazuzu, are like the Four Devas and the Archangels? Only one in entire setting? I assume King of Bel doesn't have immediate control over uniques unless they swore loyalty to him. Because otherwise King of Bel could summon Okusushi or such. Uniques, I think, got a choice in whether to be summoned?

So wouldn't King of Bel basically be like an Admin for Summoning Server if he got Babel's power? As in, let COMPs summon demons while he himself controls authorization and access?

Also, I think I know why the SDF Soldiers are so tough. It's the HARMONIZER. It works within certain range. They are doing damage to you and can take your hits not because of level but because of weaponry and their armor. Izuna and Fushimi themselves didn't level up before contracting, but Having their health be in hundreds at level 1 would be fuckin weird to look at in game. In DS, humans could do quite a bit with their technology, they just need harmonizer and hope the enemy doesn't have Null, Drain or Repel Phys.

So technically in other jumps Harmonizer should let one do things such as managing to damage Stands without having a Stand yourself, like the perk glasses there... Or, you know, making conventional weaponry or such more effective on things that can only be defeated by a specific type of power (Harmonizer is basically opposite of MAGIC MUST DEFEAT MAGIC when you think about it.) It's like how in Fate servants can't be damaged by non servants, unless the object was Reinforced by the servant, like that Stick situation and all.
>>
>>48328358
Also, this, DSAnon. Part 2 of the reply:

And now, the final questions:

So how does Persona compare to DDS and DS? Like, how powerful would the Izanagi no Okami ultimate persona and Messiah persona be, when compared to bosses of DS? I know they are ideals, but DS itself said that "The more worshippers Belberith has, the more powerful he gets" so belief DOES have meaning. And in cases of some Personas you are summoning manifestations of beliefs of tons of people. Beliefs, Thoughts, Ideas, Emotions, all accumulated into Persona, giving it form... no?
>>
>>48328283
To remember someone who left us long ago.
>>
File: fancy.jpg (246KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
fancy.jpg
246KB, 680x680px
>>48328283
Because the standard counter-charm to everything is, of course, Fiendfyre.
>>
>>48328339
Yeah. Becoming a robot angel or doing Demonic Fusion boost makes you more powerful because Dormant Power lets you punch out gods despite being a squishy mortal. It lets you overcome them

But when you boost a perk, you are not just a squishy mortal and with power-boost variety, the combined protagonist-ability with the power of boosted Capstones.
>>
>>48328283
>Why Is Everything Always On Fire?
Doesn't matter, not our fault.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFTLKWw542g
>>
>>48328283
Because jumpers can't think of any way to solve problems besides violence.
>>
Because my timing sucks and I managed to post this in the old thread less than 20 minutes before it archived out, here we go again.

Brainstorm WIPs for the two jumps I'm fleshing out right now: Equilibrium and Kung Fu Hustle
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1rlEhxYOEtnuTzSKxIfeBoG-KmChscgec4rfEnxAsn-w/edit

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1FeqFpjOJUOjCojTGxTwJdXBCUUr5cTydt6GbBklG7mk/edit?usp=sharing

Oh, and to the Anon who is working on the Dahak jump... I took a pass at punching up your intro. feel free to ignore my presumption. https://docs.google.com/document/d/13Mg2bM3aat7HTWRsMBMzDbnVn0346aICAdHcVfTcMaA/edit?usp=sharing
>>
>>48328283
Botes
>>
File: 1440842174800.jpg (181KB, 615x461px) Image search: [Google]
1440842174800.jpg
181KB, 615x461px
>>48328283
>>
>>48328283
Because I'm on step 2, between the herding and the cleanup.
>>
File: 1272479247863.png (94KB, 353x260px) Image search: [Google]
1272479247863.png
94KB, 353x260px
I have a question, for anyone who may know: There's the Farmer's Market from Foodfight, and the shopkeeper stuff from Animal Crossing... and the 'My Favorite Food' perk from Carnivores that has infinite meats.

Where are some other jumps that help restock things like herbal medicines one has made, or clothing, or other such things?
>>
>>48328561
Could you post the PDF? It's considered bad form to not post the completed .pdf to thread at least once.
>>
>>48328648
Well, Rust has a copy perk that explicitly works on crafted items.
>>
>>48328668
It's not complete though, they clearly said wip. I assume they'll post a pdf when it is complete.
>>
Are there any other perks for supercharging spells like The Abyss of Magic from Overlord?
>>
File: Crystal Sword.jpg (203KB, 1000x500px) Image search: [Google]
Crystal Sword.jpg
203KB, 1000x500px
How dangerous is Webmage as a whole?

If I buy the "Living Crystal" weapon, can I apply it to an already existing weapon instead of gaining it as a separate item?
>>
>>48328696
...Well, today I found out I can't read. Sorry.
>>
>>48328686
>With a small effort you can duplicate a mundane item in one hand and create a copy of it in the other. The copy is perfect down to the sub atomic level aside from lacking any unusual properties.
>Only works on things that were produced by people and nothing that came out of the ground, air, water, or from any creatures.

Unfortunately falls quite short of my needs.
>>
>>48328434
Well. You're not wrong.
>>
>>48328707
Gift of the Thousand Master from Negima or Final Casting from Maoyuu Hero And Demon King, maybe?
>>
>>48328648
well, replicators are great at making copies of mundane things you have already made after all, if you made it, getting the pattern into the replicator should be easy.
>>
>>48328339
So you're arguing that Dormant Power is only good if you are choosing to be a demon since they bypass needing the levels?
>>
>>48328752
Let's see...

Model jump has a ready infrastructure for all your clothing needs.

Supernatural pagan power lets you basically exchange sugar for anything.

Also, I hear Supreme Commander and Star Trek are QUITE proficient at flat out conjuring anything out of energy...?
>>
>>48328726
>>48328696
>>48328668
They aren't complete... but thanks for reminding me. i forgot to do so with my GUP jump... so here it is.
>>
File: 1451613418003.png (368KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1451613418003.png
368KB, 640x480px
>>48328775
The issue is the things I'm trying to stock/sell is anything BUT mundane. The items and herbal medicines in question coming from ingredients from my Garden.
>>
>>48328769
>Gift of the Thousand Master
Isn't that more of a general boost than something that lets you overcharge spells you normally couldn't?

>Final Casting
Well, I mean, yeah. That does do that, but having to go all or nothing is a little bit of a turn off.
>>
>>48328358
>>48328382
I should really stop getting distracted so easily...
Babel was summoned to Earth. You'll notice that it hangs in the background of the Shomonkai's shrine in Atsuro, Amane, and Naoya's endings.
Only ones, yes. If they have the status "Unique" in the game, there is only one. And yes, the King of Bel does not automatically control Uniques,
I suppose so, yes. Then again, remember that several demon tamers were using COMPs in Naoya and Amane's 8th days without his permission, though that was more pre-existing contracts I suppose.
That actually sounds about right, and fits how the demons, even incredibly weak ones like Pixie, are shocked that a human could even survive a relatively weak physical attack, let alone actually hurt THEM.
As for the Personas, the issue is that they are backed by the human thought only. Demons have their own power source to rely on, and Belberith himself is incredibly strong even without worship. Izanagi no Okami and Messiah, on the other hand, are not only beyond most Personas, but as you said represent higher ideals and beliefs, ESPECIALLY if the one wielding them is the Overlord of Bel. I'd say those kind of Personas are powerful enough to hang with the likes of the Bels and maybe even Metatron/Okuninushi, if you train hard enough, but obviously wouldn't hold a candle against the real Izanagi no Okami or one of YHVH's Avatars, who have not only the real power but the belief as well.
>>
>>48328779
I think it's more like that you don't NEED Dormant Power in such case?
>>
>>48328829
Oh dear.

Anyway, didn't FF14 have a perk that was basically "create two items for the resource price of one"?
>>
>>48328829
Okay. I have to ask. What IS your Garden? People keep talking about it, but I don't understand. Did you just shove a ton of Magic plants and shit in a garden in your warehouse?
>>
>>48328845
Thing is, the argument is over Dormant Power becoming weaker if you boost a capstone, he's saying that doesn't matter if you pick a demon race.
>>
>>48328769
Gift of the Thousand Master is just a sizable boost to your magic in general, it doesn't let you "Overcharge" your spells.
>>
Dahak Anon... is "Big League Now" a challenge to get Dahak itself? What about psionic / psychic powers?
>>
>>48328317
>jumpers get bored rather easily when there is nothing to fuck, kill , eat, torture or experiment on nearby.
Fixed.
>>
>>48328779
No. I am not arguing for or against it being good. I am simply explaining that the level cap only applies to the Dormant Power perk itself, not to the entire jump.

Taking Dormant Power to boost Chosen of Raphael for example would also put you beyond the level 99 that Dormant Power grants, despite Dormant Power itself only giving 77 levels then. The boosted capstone easily makes up the difference.
>>
>>48328712
I hear Persephone or whoever is basically capable of destroying reality.
>>
>>48328827
Cool, I've been looking forward to this.

I need sleep now, but expect a build tomorrow.
>>
>>48328911
>Taking Dormant Power to boost Chosen of Raphael for example would also put you beyond the level 99 that Dormant Power grants,
Proof? That doesn't make any sense.
>>
File: 1458230688066.jpg (203KB, 753x753px) Image search: [Google]
1458230688066.jpg
203KB, 753x753px
>>48328868
Yes. Yes I did. I also have perks from there that let me harvest plants and animals without destroying or killing them, by taking a small portion and using magic to clone the rest. That's having your cake and eating it too.

>>48328870
Well, since you asked... http://pastebin.com/3YCvrg8v

It's not fully up to date since it's missing stuff like a Soul Well by using the Soul Orb from PSG, due to the jumpmaker saying it's pretty much lower pieces that aren't needed by humans, along with Geomancy from WoD Mortal to basically help make my own Ley Lines/Sanctum from Ben 10, but long story short it's... it's been a project.
>>
>>48328648
It depends if your planning to restock the herbs by producing the plant, or if you want to specifically reproduce the finished product. If it's the plant itself, the Garden item in Evo could help out since it streanlines the growth of anything in it and brings it to peak health.

But if you want the finished product, Swird plant from King Arthur is interesting. It's abke to grow things like a bee hive from burying a bee, or even man made stuff like metals. I'd argue planting one of your herbal medecines would produce a plant that either seeps the medicine, or create little organic orb-sacs that hold the medicine inside sorta like the plants that have toxins in them to protect against bugs.
>>
Who's the best Percy Jackson parent deity for a Knight Errant type character?
>>
>>48328842
What about Jiraya or non ultimate personas? Does their power basically range from between the starting demons up to the 7th day non uniques?

Also, I realized, hilariously, one can get a Lucifer or Metatron persona and punch out the being the persona is based on.

Although lemme check a thing:

>In the depths of human hearts, shared with all people, there is a domain where mythological archetypes dwell, and they grant an influence over an individual’s personality development. Anecdotes of mythological divinities the world over probably exist because of that, so one could say that gods and demons exist not in Heaven and Hell but in the hearts of humanity. Personas even have an influence on physical and mental abilities, making their users superhumans, for example giving them mastery over weapons or resistance to terror and madness.

That, along with the Megami tensei wiki saying that they are manifestation of one's inner thoughts, a Jumper with ESP, psionics or soul/heart empowering perks would due to that make the Persona more powerful than if a regular person had that persona?

Also, isnt the Izanami you fight in the True Ending of P4 the actual Izanami, not a Persona?

I mean, notice how in DS Belial said that Abel won because he holds the power of Bel, empowered by the unlimited potential of humans. Isn't that why Personas can be so powerful then? The unlimited potential?

Also, to make up for all these thousands of questions, I could help with imaging the Devil Survivors if you want. Or not, if you want them as they are. Just thought I'd offer help.
>>
>>48328648
Sword plant from King Arthur (I'm unsure if you don't already own it).
The reason this perk should help you out is because it can grow anything you bury in it, a bee woukd create a hive if buried. Even man made objects can be grown using this perk like metals. So if you buried this remedy of yours, I'd argue it would create a flower that is shaped sorta like a cup to hold the medicine, like the flowers that carry toxins in them that murder bugs. Either that or create hollow orb-like sacs that contain the medecine your buried.
Theres always that garden item from Evo as well, in case you missed it.
>>
>>48329004
Artemis / diana
>>
>>48329068
>>48328952
Fuck are you shitting me? I post the thing and I refresh repeatably, it doesnt show up, rewrite the thing and then it shows up right after I hit post. Mobile life is suffering.
>>
>>48328951
Well, that's terrifying. Glad (horrified) I could help. Note to self... do not put hyper dangerous plants in future builds. (Note to self, who am I kidding. put dangerous plants into all future builds.)
>>
>>48329068
What happens if I plant an Eldar Farseer?
>>
>>48329112
I don't think it works THAT well anon, I personally capped it off at shit that has sapience and sentience only because the jump didn't list a limit. I'd argue doing that will give you a body, thats it, it can't create a conciousness, in my humble opinion.
>>
>>48329095
Nah, that's actually just 4chan being a bitch. Wait for it to auto update a few times - if your post doesn't come through then, it prolly got ate.
>>
>>48328945
I cannot find a direct quote (blast SMTanon not putting on a name until very late), but Chosen of Raphael when boosted puts you at the same level of power as Metatron and about equal to Herald.

Either of these makes you far stronger than Dormant Power on its own.

Metatron does not appear in SMT 1. But does in SMT 2. There, he is level 68, while Michael is only level 54 compared to him. Now realise that powerlevels went up in 2. Michael is level 116 in SMT 1, but if you assume him to actually be as powerful as his SMT incarnation, you'd be somewhere above level 116 simply by having a Boosted Chosen of Raphael, not even counting the potential for 77 levels of Dormant Power you have left.

If you don't assume that, and simply go with 'about equal to Herald', then you're about level 94. plus 77 more levels of Potential left in Dormant Power.

Using the boosts on the power capstones is /good/ if you want to be stronk.
>>
>>48329112
>>48329158
I wonder what would happen if you planted a crystallized one though?
>>
>>48329074
>the virgin goddess
>best parent
>>
>>48328952
>>48329068
Bah. I got Sword Plant for the sake of planting minerals in there, but I didn't have enough to afford the Primordial Garden. I got the Simulated Biome for the sake of adding to my Genetic Augmentation Machine, because I wanted to cheat my ass off and have a nice preview of all my manipulations/cybernetic augmentations that I'd grow into people. It's why I bought the Evolutionary thing from Ben 10, to finagle to that and make it even worse.

I guess I just wanted to be a cheating fuck and find ways to make my created herbal/natural products restock/reproduce on their own like the food stuff does.

>>48329108
Spoiler Alert: Second that GuP jump gets done I'm stealing that fish tank and making it into a lake. All the gourmet cells and energy will do wonders to the fish.
>>
>>48329166
Yeah, did that for my last post, it got through. Shit's embarrasing though.
>>
File: Farming.jpg (1MB, 1000x2631px) Image search: [Google]
Farming.jpg
1MB, 1000x2631px
>>48329158
>>48329177
I am not sure, maybe farm elder?
>>
>>48328829
well, if they are magitech you could produce them with an ACU once you manage to program magitech into it(assuming you didn't import a magitech ship). The supreme commander jump said it was difficult, not impossible to add magitech. If it can produce magitech it can probably produce enchanted items as well.

Oh, just read your spoilers. You might just need to create some servitors of some sort with various plant related powers to accelerate plant growth and with the knowledge to harvest and process the materials(landscaping skills too).
>>
>>48329056
Sounds about right. Personas just don't have the raw power that demons have to back them up.
I actually recall asking Wild Card about that once, and I believe he said yes.
She is, but she's given up two of her aspects before the final battle, so she's weaker than she would be. It also takes Izanagi no Okami, who's stronger than her in the myth as well, to beat her.
Yes and no. Think of it like this: Abel, as a human, has Dormant Potential, and the Bels are 1000cp races. So, while they have more raw power than he does, he can grow more to even those odds.
I would love if you could image them. I can't make heads or tails of that, and I would appreciate it seeing it imaged.
>>
>>48329183
She adopts Women who are the children of other Gods.
>>
>>48329183
>>the virgin goddess
>>best parent
Anon.

Anon.

Don't try to fuck your mom, it's just tacky.
>>
>>48329283
>Adopts women
Anon is probably a man.

>>48329004
Does the Lady of the Lake count?
>>
File: 1277481318063.jpg (53KB, 540x673px) Image search: [Google]
1277481318063.jpg
53KB, 540x673px
>>48329226
Read the pastebin.

I finagled the Harvest Sprites from Harvest Moon together with the Incubation Pod from Heaven's Lost Property and the Mazone Nursery from Captain Harlock. So they're biomechanical plant beings who are given constant updating on tending to such plants. So such beings are already there.

As for the ACU... eh. I imported the Sinanju MS from Gundam into it, fuck importing a ship. I wanted to constantly make FAHNELS and spam those annoying things. But I suppose there might be a way to use those and other construction/mass production perks to set up a small line? It just seems... kind of wrong to make the sprites do that.

Bah. Some things aren't meant to be, I can probably wait and see if a medicine/doctor themed jump comes out with medicine reproduction. As for the clothes... do we KNOW if the Fashion Label from Career Model replicates things like life fiber clothes or not? I suspect not.
>>
>>48329056
>ParanoidAnon trying to image something again
Oh boy, are you ready for him to try to sneak MORE shit in like the Tenseigan over IRC?
>>
>>48329300
Huh. I actually don't know. Merchant should be on sooner or later.
>>
>>48329192
In that case... Maybe you should genetically modify the plants themselves, allow them to reach a certain point, and just keep reproducing plants, maybe splice them with the Hydras (the sea organism that has biological immortality) to allow them to reach a peak, and then through simplest evo evolution or other augmentation streamline their production.
>>
>>48329192
GUP jump is done. it's uploaded to the drive. Have at it.
>>
>>48329338
Ugh. That was so skeevy of him.
>>
>>48329372
Post in-thread.
>>
>>48329183
>>48329284
Athena / Minerva is also a virgin, as is Vesta/Hestia in most of greek & roman mythology.
>>
>>48329329
Eh, whatever you used for an ACU can still be programmed for magitech. Hmm, if it can produce magitech and replicators, could it produce magitech replicators? Could a Magitech Replicator produce magical herbs and food?
>>
>>48329402
It's right here, anon >>48328827
>>
>>48329402
She did. >>48328827

>>48329347
Mmm. Problem is I have no idea how to bloody explain that. I mean aside from doing retarded things like turning some of the plants into biotech or something.
>>
>>48329329
MASH is on my list of to do jumps. As is In Death... but those are the only ones that come close to medicine. Most sci-fi fantasy about doctors deals with surgeons I've noticed.
>>
>>48329172
Wait what.

If Michael was 116 in SMT 1 and then was 54 in SMT II... Then Belzeebub was level 108 in SMT 1 and level...80 in SMT2.

Holy shit. Belzebub really started to lift to transform into the fly form. He completed his huge quest.
>>
>>48329458
Eeeeh. I'm not sure I could see M.A.S.H. having a perk like that considering it's pretty mundane, but I guess that's just me. It's your jump. I have no idea what In Death is about, what is that?

>>48329419
It probably could? Maybe? I guess I'm just being a bit too anal about it, wanting to put my personal touch on things.
>>
>>48329338
>>48329391
What?
>>
>>48329458
Ambitious, aren't you? Just finished one jump, two more WIPs, and already thinking of making others... I'd go insane if I tried that. Good luck.
>>
>>48329485
Beelzebub got swole, yes.
>>
>>48329232
Gotcha, DSAnon. Do you want anything specific other than general setting related colors and images or do I have free hand designwise?

Also, so if with perks a jumper could empower personas... Mwehheheh. This will be great.
>>
>>48329485
Give the fly credit where credit was due, the got MASSIVELY buff after his embarrassing defeat at the hands of the Hero.
>>
>>48329444
Right I get it. One of the only ways I see it working is to create a nanoswarm, and through Starro tech notes, give the swarm Hydra DNA, then the cyber swarm will integrate with the tree, and if you had Cobra-La it would inevitable become part of the tree's biology, a tree that is biologically immortal thanks to Hydra DNA with no robotic parts. It's a big step compared to what were doing today, giving goats a piece of spider dna so they create the web protein in their milk.
>>
>>48329413
I think Anon's point was that a virgin being best parent id kind of funny.
>>
>>48329495
Basically that anon went into the IRC to just, in his words, talk about imaging Naruto, but he actually went to try and convince the jumpmaker to add something and make changes that he personally wanted that the thread had disagreed with and argued in the negative for. Tried to circumvent the whole community to do what he pleased.
>>
File: Pink_Freud.jpg (81KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
Pink_Freud.jpg
81KB, 700x700px
>>48329284
You can't tell me what to do Anon! You're not my real dad!
>>
>>48329338
>>48329391

I thought the Tenseigan was dropped and it was just discussion with jumpmaker what exactly Tenseigan DOES, because you can get it in-universe if you are Hyuga. Getting Tenseigan requires mixing of Hyuga and moon people chakra, not eyes. It's just that eyes hold the chakras. So if you get one of byakugans from the machine, congratz on Tenseigan.

Yours isn't empowered by the shitton of Byakugan's though. While the movie villain's was. So the discussion was "What are Tenseigan's powers on its own"
>>
>>48329232
Ds, don't you dare trust this piece of shit >>48329524 , he tries to circumvent the thread to make changes to people's jumps. He'd probably change content and add in shit he wanted.
>>
>>48329486
Nothing wrong with personal touches. I'll probably go a bit overboard with my flying island once I get more of the components I need for it. Heck just a day ago I remembered that I had the little farmers mart/grocery store thing and that it had probably been giving me a trickle of income that I hadn't been paying attention to due to not thinking about it(jumper me likely wouldn't have forgotten but I don't have perfect recall like him)
>>
So, how strong is Jibril compared to SMT stuff? Why? Oh, no reason. I'm just curious, that's all. Nothing to see here, officer. Everything's fine, thanks for asking.

Also, to TopHat if you're there, I think you posted the wrong new list. It's the same as the one already on the drive.
>>
>>48329495
To add to >>48329548, he also vehemently denied that he was going to talk to Ninjanon purely for the sake of buffing his build and that he was only going to talk about imaging the jump.

Fast forward a bit and Ninjanon drops the bomb that shitbag!anon did in fact try to sell him on the upgrades.
>>
>>48329565
It was dropped, but ParanoidAnon went to the IRC and did his best to convince the jumpmaker to put it in anyway, ignoring the whole thread. We only got them to back off after a massive shitstorm.
>>
>>48329458
So, just to clarify on GuP, the reason we're getting a ton of TP is because the tanks don't self repair like items bought with CP ordinarily do? I want to make sure that's the case, so I can figure out who I'm importing where and get maintenance and operations personnel set up.
>>
>>48329524
Hmm, if you can, maybe include an image of Overlord Abel with the Bels and Whistles perk, and Alcor with the Sword of Polaris perk. Other than that? Go with whatever images you feel fit the jump best. Thanks for this, by the way.
>>
>>48329631
See >>48329586
>>48329548
>>48329601
>>
>>48328648
Kidd Radd has the pixelmogrifier or whatever it's called.
>>
On my part, if ParanoidAnon images it then I don't want it on the drive. You'd basically have to comb over it word for word to make sure he didn't change anything.
>>
>>48329631
Be careful with him, he's a tricky bitch. Did this with Naruto as well - played 500 Questions first and everything.
>>
>>48329548
>>48329566
>>48329586
>>48329601
>>48329660
>>48329640
>>48329663
Fuckin-

No. I try to make heads and tails out of the powers in the JUMP just in case some bozo tries to get them. Managing to capture a jumpmaker in IRC lets me ask these questions without making it be 50% of the entire thread, like my DS questions were.

Tenseigan won't be added. But you can get it in universe, and I wanted to know "WHAT THE FUCK DOES IT EVEN DO"

I was simply thinking "Okay. Jumpers can get it in universe. So why not give them an option to spend their precious CP on a thing you can get in jump anyway?"

I talked with Ninjanon more, Tenseigan won't be added and we agreed to never talk about it again. Let the shitstorm finally die.

I did a stupid. An incredible stupid and luckily the jumpmaker was sensible enough not to let that go through. I will still image the jump
>>
>>48329683
Nobody trusts you. You tried to ruin one jump, and go behind people's backs. NOBODY wants you touching another jump ever again.
>>
>>48329683
Ahahahaha- No.

You lost trust with the Naruto bullshit.
>>
>>48328837
GotTM does magnify your spells as well. Check the text.
>>
>>48329548
And people say that the IRC doesn't control the thread.
>>
>>48329631
See >>48329660 and >>48329663.

You'll need to go over his imaged version line by line to make sure he doesn't change things. He's not trustworthy.

>>48329683
>I will still image the jump
You lied. You are shady. You are not trustworthy. Nobody wants you to touch that jump. Take off your name, go back to being anon, and refrain from posting until you find either the integrity to admit to what you did or have something meaningful to say.
>>
File: Scyther can't learn fly.png (953KB, 899x1335px) Image search: [Google]
Scyther can't learn fly.png
953KB, 899x1335px
>>48328561
>Kung Fu Hustle
>Standing upon Heaven
Just wanted to post this in response to that.
>>
>>48329486
Hey, I can certainly make a note to see if I can add a medicinal synthesis perk to MASH. As for "In Death" it's a murder mystery romance series set in the 2050s. A Detective, her beat cop partner, her computer crimes mentor, his protegy... the detectives billionaire husband (also a brilliant hacker, smuggler, and all around criminal genius), and the medical expert they often turn to, who's part of a legacy of brilliant doctors.
>>48329506
Those are just the ones I've claimed... I've actually got about 50 brainstorm lists. I make them as a matter of course when I can't write more coherent stuff. some are only a few entries... but when they get big and I've put in a few hours, yeah... I start looking for feedback and start putting down a claim. But I like to have some substance before I claim things. Circle of Magic is my third WIP, but I have to reread 11 books to do it. KFH will take more work because it's a higher power setting with a lot of martial arts to balance. Equilibrium should only take one more watching of the movie.
>>
>>48328827

Apologies in advance if I'm misreading or missed something, but I'm assuming that you remain in the GuP jump for the usual 10 years unless stated otherwise?

Aside from 10 years being mentioned in the Challenge option, the time in Jump seems to be vague - Panzer Vor only specifically mentions 3 years, Enlist Today! mentions 3+ years, Tankery is Life mentions 7-8+ years, Not Your Story doesn't really say at all, and Little Army says 20...
>>
>>48329683
>Tenseigan won't be added.
You tried your damndest to get it added behind our backs, you cancerous snake.
>>
>>48329713
Oh look, here we go again.

Because >>48329683 tried to fuck things up, clearly the entire IRC is villainous dicks.
>>
Alright, I'm lost, what the hell is going on? What's a Tenseigan? When did last this happen? What did I miss?!
>>
>>48329756
It's a shitstorm from a few weeks ago. Do not trust >>48329683 to image your jump. He will attempt to change it or influence you to change it to benefit his build.
>>
>>48329683
yes, you did a stupid
>>48329704
but you're a dick
>>48329683
get that imaged well with highlightable(and copypastable) text without changing said text and I'll forgive you
>>48329704
you on the other hand get no forgiveness, but you're just some anon so that doesn't matter since I can't tell you apart from the other anons.
>>
File: i see your bullshit.jpg (66KB, 658x370px) Image search: [Google]
i see your bullshit.jpg
66KB, 658x370px
>>48329683
>>
>>48329683
>>48329722
>>48329741
If you really need to, you can go through the imaged jumps to ensure I didn't put anything in it. Do whatever will let you sleep with your balls intact.

What, do you think I will insert subliminal message in the images or something?

I admit it. I was stupid and I asked Ninjanon about why not to add Tenseigan as an option and I was just curious afterwards what the fuck does it even do. But it was Ninjanon's decision and wish to not add it at all, and I respect his decision.

Think about it. IF I tried to change ANYTHING in imaged versions of ANYTHING, I would lose the miniscule amount of trust that I have been given.
>>
>>48329419
I'm pretty sure that the ACU protocrafters alone can build food, especially if you beat the scenario.
Thus, once you give it magitech programing, the ACU itself could probably build the magical herbs and food.
>>
>>48329506
Also... I am insane. or at least not at all well in the head. Crippling ADHD, PTSD, and mild paranoia and social anxiety... highly traumatic past, stress, depression... insomnia... Obsessive Personality Disorder... oh... Insane does sound about right. But at least I'm fun!
>>
>>48329683
Liars can't re-earn trust.
>>
>>48328874
Did you even read the perk?

>supercharging even the most basic spells

I suppose only if you're being an anal pedant about it you'd be correct in that there's no "let" involved, it happens by default and you have to consciously pull your punches.
>>
>>48329785
Nobody should have to comb over something LINE FOR GODDAMN LINE. That's what is necessary for you, it's not a reasonable demand to make of the jumpmaker or the readers.

Stay the fuck away from other people's content.
>>
>>48329787
well, huzzah! I think that replicators are probably faster at production though. Still, either way it gets the job done.
>>
File: 1401739354117.png (6KB, 230x230px) Image search: [Google]
1401739354117.png
6KB, 230x230px
>>48329683
>>48329785
>Let the shitstorm finally die
Take it from the one who made the first mistake. You're never going to live it down. Ever.

>>48329647
>I didn't buy it
FUCK.

>>48329573
Ehehe, yeah I know what you mean. Some days you get so invested in something you just start trying to comb through everything you can possibly get in order to do things. Hell, for the Ravenloft update I dropped the mask and picked up two drawbacks just to get Dark Contract. I wanted the excuse to sing 'Poor Unfortunate Souls'.

>>48329545
Mmm... maybe. Maybe. I DO have those perks. ...I'll need to think on it.

>>48329713
Speaking as someone from the IRC, as bad of an idea it is to talk about it. a lot of us thought it was a bad call to do too. That shit isn't kosher.

>>48329733
Might just be me uncertain about how feasible it'd be to do a "ANY medicine you makes restocks itself" perk in something like Mash. Feels... a bit too meta, I guess? But like I said, that's just me. You have control over your jump. If you feel like it'd fit, go for it.
>>
>>48329629
Yes. That's exactly right. And the tanks are all 70 years old by modern standards. They just aren't that powerful compared to a main battle tank... and yeah, they totally don't self repair or respawn.
>>
>>48329785
No.

You said one thing, explicitly stated that you wouldn't attempt to get Ninjanon to change the jump for your benefit, and then did the exact opposite of what you said you'd do.

You don't get to mea culpa and go back to work on it. You fucked up. You takesies backsies. Your'e done.
>>
>>48329816
so long as the text is selectable, you can just throw a program at it.
>>
>>48329831
>You're never going to live it down
And he shouldn't. He tried to lie, manipulate, and go behind everyone's backs to get his way. Someone THAT shady is never to be trusted.
>>
>>48329833
Nah, I get the discrepency in terms of power and capability. I just wanted to make sure I was getting the mechanic right. That seemed to make sense, otherwise why have that many TP vs the cost per tank, but I wanted to nail it down.

Good job on this, by the way, and it's neat to see you're so productive.
>>
>>48329785
>Implying you have been given ANY trust at all, even a miniscule amount.
>>
>>48329831
>Speaking as someone from the IRC

<Insert Generic Statement Of Random Anti-IRC Rage>
>>
>>48320688
If we take Dark Contract, where is our "inventory" kept? Is our "stock" attached to physical things ("prick your finger and sign here please") or kept in a conceptual hammerspace ("make a wish little one"), do we get to decide, or something else? And can we destroy stock we don't want to sell (e.g. buy someone's cancer and then burn it)?
>>
>>48329827
> I think that replicators are probably faster at production though.

They're faster than a machine that can build a 2 story robot in literally seconds?
>>
>>48329833
I should have know SJ was a spider.
>>
>>48329831
Red that image doesn't work if your post is so long some of it extends below the image.
>>
>>48329831
I get you on that Dark Contract, but I didn't need it I went princess on disney and still bought the dealmaking villain perk because of her and the ever stylish Dr. Facilier.
>>
>>48329756
Early Installment Weirdness of me and my stupidity, DSAnon.

I understand if you want me to fuck off from imaging your jumps due to what is being talked about now.

>>48329816
>Adding a perk and perk tree
>Is the same as having to comb the jump line by line.

Notice also that DSAnon isn't a person who visits IRC as far as I know. I can't talk things over with him other than in thread, so text remains intact no matter what.

The text would be copypastable and highlightable, too.

>>48329853
I am the Shadow, the True Self.

>>48329848
Thank you, voice of reason

>>48329836
Actually, I didn't lie about "Changing the jump for my benefit"

Because even if there was a Tenseigan perk, I wouldn't take it. I am hard pressed with CP in that jump as it is and it wouldn't be just worth it when I can go through the trouble of aquiring it in jump.
>>
>>48329895
Does this mean they're both spiders.
>>
>>48329734
Yes. 10 years unless stated otherwise. the 3 years for PV and the 3+ for ET and the 7-8 for TIL are all how long you have to actually be a competitor. I can note it if you think it needs it.
>>
>>48329895
Maybe I'm just pointing to the real spider. I'm onto you, spider.
>>
File: 1455216853807.png (27KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1455216853807.png
27KB, 250x250px
>>48329895
>>
>>48329911
>Adding a perk and perk tree
What, are you already planning to make unsactioned alterations?

>Having to comb over line for line
It's what WE have to do because you can't be trusted.

>DSAnon doesn't visit IRC
Doesn't stop you from trying to sneak changes in.
>>
>>48329895
I think Red would make a lovely spider... when she's not large enough that she could catch the moon in a web.

...I now want to make a Spider Kaiju pet.
>>
>>48329895
But that worked. It pointed at THIS >>48329573
Anon
>>
>>48328648
Equivalent Exchange from Minecraft, combined with Homestuck Alchemy for the more complex items (Use EE to create materials to reduce to grist, then alchemize the items. It shouldn't be that hard to create a machine to automate the process), Primordial Garden from EVO to make plants grow faster (I would honestly be surprised if you didn't have this already, given that it's you), or possibly using Amazo Backup memory from Young Justice to mechanize your Maid of Life God Tier Powers.
>>
>>48329914
Clearly anon everyone who posted below the image is a spider, you, me, SJ-Chan, Red, everyone.
>>
>>48329895
well, to be fair it points directly at a link to one of my posts(on my screen anyway) and I do have a drider form. However, you can trust me. I always lie, except when I tell the truth. The reverse is also accurate.
>>
>>48329911
Nobody cares about your backpedaling or your revisionist bullshit. You fucked up. Burn that name down. Never use it again. Stop posting for a good, good long while and when you decide to post again do it in an honest productive manner.

Make something of your own and stop trying to stealth buff your own builds.
>>
>>48329967
>Stop posting
Fixed.
>>
>>48329939
...No, the Perk and Perk tree was the Tenseigan thing. Because either you are a moon person with moon puppets and their weird chakra orb thing for illusions/soul control and then get Hyuuga eyes, or you are Hyuuga that gets the moon people eyes.

Anon, the only way for me to actually REGAIN the trust is to image jumps without any alterations to text, none at all, just so you can see that I won't do such a thing without Jumpmaker telling me to change something.
>>
File: Blair_Cat_Form.png (468KB, 755x643px) Image search: [Google]
Blair_Cat_Form.png
468KB, 755x643px
If I take Monster Cat from Soul Eater, does my soul become 9 times as powerful, or is it just extra lives?

What would be some interesting interactions with other powers? Would going Human in Undertale get boosted by Monster Cat?

If I go Angel in NGE, would I be able to split myself into smaller versions like Israfel?

Would Dark Binding let me burn some stored souls to regenerate one of the original 9 if I'm forced to use one?

What other kinds of perks would theoreticaly interact with Monster Cat?

What kinds of magic systems gain boosts from strong souls?

What kind of Ki/Chi systems benefit from a strong soul?
>>
>>48329920
Wait, so Red is now both a spider and a shape shifting alien?
...does that make her the creature from The Thing?

Wait, in the original thing movie the creatures were plant based and used blood as food for a garden of themselves to grow more.
This is making too much sense.
>>
>>48329983
No, nothing you can do will make people trust you. Anything you made would have to be combed over meticulously so as to spot any alterations you made. You are not trustworthy. Nobody wants to see your work.
>>
>>48329915

Probably a mention of the 10 years under the What You Are section would suffice.

I mainly brought it up because I didn't see it clearly stated at the start, and the Jump doesn't have the usual "after 10 years, Go Home, Stay, Move On" options listed at the end (even if the veterans all know the deal by now).

I suppose a note would do it as well, it was one of the first places I looked after skimming the jump initially.
>>
>>48329997
Something seems ironic about people being paranoid about the work of ParanoidAnon.
>>
>>48329983
I don't trust you, but a good start would be to let this drop for now and let the salt die down.
>>
File: 1259936172851.jpg (20KB, 221x217px) Image search: [Google]
1259936172851.jpg
20KB, 221x217px
>>48329920
LIES AND SLANDER.

>>48329993
You can't prove anything at all. You can't prove it.

>>48329903
Funny enough? I bought the Black Magic perk along with 'Sorcery' from Viking Saga. Along with a few contract/legalese perks just so I could play the role of Faustian Devil whenever the fuck I wished with variances of how much I wanted to let people benefit.

>>48329962
See? See? I was right. Spider. But you awesome. You da best.

>>48329956
I actually didn't buy Primordial Garden. I couldn't afford it. I was taxed with all the wonderful adaptation/evolution/science perks as is.
>>
>>48329967

I am working on three jumps of my own, Anon. And if I burned this name down, it would be not owing up to my mistakes. It's running away.

That's not who I am. I fucked up, I will live with that fuck up.

>>48330018
Thank you for giving me a way to start, then.
>>
>>48329831
Blackmarket Drugs: The local blackmarket always has a supply of any drugs that are in high demand. If you're willing to pay the price (or have something to trade) they'll get their hands on it. Don't ask how.
>>48329869
Don't feel productive. Feel like I've only written 4 Jump Logs and 1 Jump in the past 8 weeks. I built 2 jumps in 2 weeks before I came on vacation and often did 3 logs a week.
>>48329891
I am? Oh dear.
>>48330007
Oh... dear... I forgot the options. I still should add them.
>>
>>48329990
In jump it gave her extra lifes, hecause she blatantly got killed by maka and eaten by soul but was up and about like it was nothing. She has "9 Lifes" so to speak.I don't think it would Affect an angel form, only because the 9 souls aren't always out, which is why maka didn't see them when she forst saw Blair. It's like an extra life pulled outta the ass or something.

If I see that cat one more time...
>>
What is Majin Tensei II: Spiral Nemesis about anyway, other than giving ASA an aneurysm?
>>
>>48330066
All I know about it is that Beelzebub is a monster girl in it.
>>
>>48329990
You should also ask if Strong Soul makes each of your 9 souls individually as strong as 99 normal souls.
>>
>>48330024
Get me a wire, a petri dish, and a flamethrower and then we'll see what I can and can't prove!
>>
>>48330070
...What?
>>
>>48330070
Sold, we need the jump.
>>
>>48329983
The more you argue for this, the more it reminds us of how you argued for your shitty perk and how you went back on your word to not try to get the jump changed. Every post you make just reinforces the idea in my mind that you're looking out for you and your build.

If you want to help and make jumps, drop your name, go anon, and make your own jumps. Make and image your own jumps if you want to contribute.

No one is going to trust you with someone elses work after the last attempt and your actions in this thread.
>>
>>48330082
>>48330091

I second both these notions.
>>
File: Beezlebub.png (1KB, 112x98px) Image search: [Google]
Beezlebub.png
1KB, 112x98px
>>48330082
>>48330091
Say hello to Majin Tensei Beelzebub.
>>
>>48330091
He lies, Beel is a fly monster in that.
>>
>>48330066
Man I never even heard of that series. How many potential Megami Tensei jumps are there besides the ones we already got?
>>
>>48330109
See >>48330107
>>
>>48330066
The rapture has occurred, Satan is leading an army to destroy humanity, and YHVH is the final boss. Interestingly enough, the Japanese version is I believe the first game in the series to reveal the Great Will. Upon defeat, YHVH boasts that the Great Will and its' countless avatars, some even stronger than YHVH, will descend and destroy the protagonists.
>>
>>48330091
I know another setting where Beelzebub is a cute girl.

Just saying.
>>
>>48330107
What is this, a Bub for ants?
>>
>>48330131
>(1 KB, 112x98)
ain't no one can see nothing.
>>
>>48330107
That's an awfully tiny demon.
>>
File: for ants.gif (45KB, 50x28px) Image search: [Google]
for ants.gif
45KB, 50x28px
>>48330107
How appropriate.
>>
>>48330024
...Really? Are any of the solutions viable for you? I can find more.
>>
>>48330131
Sorry, I was thinking of the wrong Tensei.
>>
>>48330148
>>48330155
>>48330153
>>48330165
It's just the sprite off the wiki.
>>
File: MaTIIbeelzebubcutscene.png (384KB, 599x476px) Image search: [Google]
MaTIIbeelzebubcutscene.png
384KB, 599x476px
>>48330107
i know she lords over flies but come on
>>
>>48330135
>Great Will
Japan once again proving they are great at naming things.

>>48330144
I am now curious.
>>
>>48330135
I forgot to mention, Lucifer is both a good guy and if I remember correctly the Heroine's father?
>>
File: 1422330545648.jpg (39KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1422330545648.jpg
39KB, 320x240px
>>48330107
>>48330176
I'm still sold.
>>
>>48330208
Somethings wrong with you Jumpers.
>>
>>48330166
Eh. I'm just being anal about it. I just gotta look at the solutions so far and figure out which ones will work. Which don't get me wrong, a lot of them are very good suggestions. I just need to figure out the one that works for me.

>>48330077
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmnNhYrkfT0
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-
>>
You know, I gave public approval for my jumps to be graphic'd a while ago.

And seeing this it's like WHY

ARE THEY NOT GOOD ENOUGH
>>
>>48330223
Oh buzz off, this chick is pretty fly.
>>
File: Eureka 7 carriers.jpg (187KB, 728x409px) Image search: [Google]
Eureka 7 carriers.jpg
187KB, 728x409px
Is anyone working on an Eureka 7 jump?

Trapar/LFO tech is really sweet. Even better, I'd love to get my hands on one of those flying wing carriers or a Gekko clone.
>>
>>48330180
I sometimes imagine that the Great Will is actually just a guy named Will with a big ego, so he started calling himself the Great Will.
>>
File: Ryoma.png (302KB, 835x465px) Image search: [Google]
Ryoma.png
302KB, 835x465px
>>48330223
I'm telling you most of these fools follow this methodology
>>
>>48330223
Are you just now figuring this out, or are you just adding this to your list of evidence?
>>
>>48330238
Anons move in mysterious way.s

>>48330245
Like a year ago, you should be good
>>
>>48330240
Don't you start making puns here.
>>
>>48330260
The latter.
>>
>>48330245
The only thing I'm aware about is that the movie and AO are butts so, I guess it sounds cool besides that
>>
>>48330268
Don't say that! It draws the puns like flies to honey!
>>
>>48330223
I really don't understand it. The Bitch is literally a manifestation of the ID, he probably chose that form to tickle the primal sexual urges of mankind, so that way mid thrust she becomes a big talking oig head and laughs at the folly you jave become.
>>
Anyone claimed Mighty no 9?
>>
>>48330292
>The Bitch
The Worm character?
>>
>>48330301
Ew
>>
>>48330301
Yes.

we're expecting it in about two years and at sub-par quality though.

But hey. It's good enough.
>>
>>48330291
I'm going to swat you if you don't stop bugging me like that.
>>
>>48330318
When life gives you shit, anon, make shit golems.
>>
>>48330301
>Mighty Number 9
And into the trash it goes.
>>
>>48330301
We already have several Megaman jumps.
>>
>>48330328
It's better than nothing.
>>
>>48330301
Unfortunately, a Mighty no. 9 jump that successfully captured the feel of the setting would, itself, be too shitty to put on the drive.

I dunno if anyone's working on it, but if you decide to do it I want to request a drawback where you cry like an anime fan on prom night.
>>
File: memes.jpg (84KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
memes.jpg
84KB, 1280x720px
>>48330301
Don't
>>
If Cleanupanon is here, may I know what capabilities a Page of Mind might have?
>>48330303
Beezlebub, I think.
>>48330334
No, you make a golem out of the ground. Why would you ever make a shit golem.
>>
>>48330344
>Cry like an anime fan on prom night
What.
>>
File: himZD0M.gif (993KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
himZD0M.gif
993KB, 250x250px
>>48330237
>That spoiler
Well that's both funny and adorable.
What the... a city is not a body of water Captcha!
>>
File: 1428188946575.gif (193KB, 586x410px) Image search: [Google]
1428188946575.gif
193KB, 586x410px
Jumpers, tell me about the early times in your chains, before you had enough power to rolfstomp your way through settings.
>>
So how would a Heroes of the Storm jump even work?
>>
>>48330328
Who claimed it?
>>
>>48330113
Demikids
>>
>>48330377
A legitimate quote from their trailer.
>>
>>48330344
I will, Anon. Claiming it.
>>
>>48330377
It's from an ad for the game.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YngbHOz--oc
>>
>>48330387
I usually stuck to low power settings and worked my way up.
Except when I tried to take Evangelion. Fucking SEELE.
>>48330400
>That spoiler
Oh, that one's going to be FUN.
>>
>>48330388
Like the DOTA Or leage of legends one
>>
>>48330238
I imaged Innistrad on a whim. If you want a particular jump imaged like it or KH let me know and I can take a crack at it when I have time. If I don't know the setting you may need to point me to good pictures to put in it though.
>>
>>48330412
Oh look pizza
>>
Who claimed the Suda51 masterpiece as a jump?
>>
>>48330412
this video gave me cancer.
>>
File: adversity01.jpg (21KB, 425x341px) Image search: [Google]
adversity01.jpg
21KB, 425x341px
>>48330301
YES YES LET THE MEGAMAN SALT FLOW
>>
>>48330377
The marketing department was unaware that the primary fanbase of Megaman included a lot of anime fans while making the made the trailer for its spiritual successor.
>>
>>48330387
Foodfight was my 11th jump.
The Room was my 12th.

You tell me how my early days were.
>>
>>48330412
...please tell me that's test footage. It looks SO bad.
Though the narrator is hammy enough that I actually chuckled a little bit.
>>
>>48330388
Like Super Smash Brothers. Drawback to restrict you to game rules (limited techniques and such), otherwise like any other decent jump.
>>
>>48330389
ParanoidAnon claimed it.
>>
File: startled.jpg (24KB, 459x279px) Image search: [Google]
startled.jpg
24KB, 459x279px
>>48329578
It's hard to tell. She has a LOT of firepower (especially by early game SMT standards, before multiverse-busting-via-metaphysics-fuckery gets taken into account) and she's fairly buff, but while as far as I know her attacks don't have the conceptual "absolute" effects certain SMT concepts like Almighty, Reflect, Pierce and Null have. So it would depend on which game you're talking about, although I think she'd definitely be only one or two steps down from the elite powers (Tyrants, Heralds etc) in SMT 1 at least, and steamroll everyone who isn't a bonus boss in Digital Devil Saga part 1.

But Devil Survivors 1 & 2 is post-Nocturne so shit gets more ambiguous. She definitely has a lot more direct offence than, say, Jack Frost but IIRC one of her strongest attacks capped out at city busting and left her unable to use magic for 5 years. In all fairness though, the city was protected by the magical power of 3000 elves.

>>48330066
godammit Leviathan the Tempest pls come out already so I can stop being ASA and move on to being

>>48328648
Actually, if you don't mind converting your medicines into plants combining the Botanist and Miner perks from FF14 gives you magic to regrow crystal veins-and crystalised plants, which you could then freely regrow. Of course the Garden would kinda get an ORTesque look after a while.
>>
>>48330388
Like Super Smash Bros?
>>
>>48330301
>Perk that gives you a sequel, an anime and toys
>It costs 1 more than the maximum amount of CP you can get

>You get 10,000 CP at the start of the jump
>Lose 9,000 CP from useless mandatory purchases
>>
>>48330387
In the Generic Hollywood Jump (#2), I took down Scientology with a combination of Espionage, Legal Action, Exposés, and murder via poison and pissing off the right people at the right time.
>>
>>48330458
No that is the game. . . it kind of sucks.
>>
>>48330479
That is the best Anon.

Adding it to my list.
>>
File: Nyarlko_as_Nyarlathotep.jpg (85KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
Nyarlko_as_Nyarlathotep.jpg
85KB, 800x450px
>>48330468
You will never have the Leviathan the Tempest jump until you give into your true fate!
>>
>>48330113
Just speaking of series and not individual games:

Megami Tensei I don't like the original books honestly
Last Bible
Majin Tensei
Devil Children
Jack Series

All of the above have multiple games in them. Then you have:

Giten Megami Tensei
Card Summoner
Maken X
Catherine
>>
>>48330540
Nyaruko jump when?
>>
>>48330468
Wait, which perks are that? I've got Crystal Division and Rapid Growth but I don't think I have the rest.
>>
>>48330553
I forgot that Catherine happens in basically Persona world.
>>
File: Longinus 2.jpg (89KB, 816x768px) Image search: [Google]
Longinus 2.jpg
89KB, 816x768px
>>48330387
Well I guess my journey's been, translated into assorted screaming and panic:
>WHY IS THERE CRAZY NONSTOP
>WHY IS THIS MECHANICAL PLANET TRYING TO KILL EVERYONE
>OPERATION FLYING SQUIRREL? THEY SAY WHO'S THAT GUY
>Could it be Golgom? Throneslayer edition https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4u_7gxcvni8

And then I feel like saying the entirety of Neo Heisei jump says enough on that madness

It's more or less a nonstop climb upwards an ever avalanching mountain, with friends but regardless its not exactly a cakewalk
>>
>>48330553
You forgot Raidou Kuzunoha.
>>
>>48330559
Seconding this, I need a Hastur to call my own.
>>
>>48330429
Well I got Bloody Roar, Terra Formars - which I suggest not as THAT DUMB STUPID BULLSHIT does need an update, Killing Bites which I'M WAITING ON THE FUCKING FIGHTING GAME TO COME OUT TO REVAMP IT, and Van Helsing.

So I guess BR and VH are the best options.
Also god damn you are a beautiful person.
>>
>>48330581
Counted as part of the Devil Summoner series for some reason.
>>
>>48330593
Just say his name 3 times and you might get your trap.
>>
Very very slightly updated GUP jump.
3 minor clarifications and the world's most perfunctory end game.
>>
>>48330604
Really? Oh, nevermind then-
>>48330593
>>48330613
DO NOT.
>>
>>48330553
Damn that's a lot of jumps. Catherine probably wouldn't work because Puritanon would shit himself inside out, but everything else looks pretty interesting.
>>
>>48330581
>Raidou Kuzunoha
>>48330604
That reason would be because it's in the title of the game that bears his name? Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner: Raidou Kuzunoha vs. The Soulless Army
>>
>>48330570
I hated that game. You basically had to choose between staying true to your hateful shrew of a fiance who wanted you to change everything about yourself, or cheat on her with a demon. Pretty terrible image of reality there, and I'd honestly rather kill myself than either of those choices.
>>
>>48330621
SJ-Chan, I asked this question before, but I don't think you answered. Will the Spanish Schoolship be boosted in quality and size to the levels of the canon ones if we beat the scenario, or will we have to do that ourselves? Also, what is the tech level of the mech version? Code Geass, Gundam
>>
When Transistor Jump
>>
>>48330623
Do not what? Say Hastur?
>>
>>48330428
We have a Dota jump, what folder is it in?
>>
>>48330677
Stop, we don't need any cosmic traps here.
>>
>>48330604
Well the Kuzunoha clan is present in the Devil Summoner games

And also as an aside, they have an alternate universe clan of the same name except instead of Raidou its Raido

Shin Megami Tensei is wierd
>>
>>48330674
ParanoidAnon was trying to claim that in IRC along with Mighty No. 9.
>>
File: WHHHYYYYYYYY.jpg (142KB, 516x815px) Image search: [Google]
WHHHYYYYYYYY.jpg
142KB, 516x815px
>>48330613
>>48330623
Gah! No Hastur why!?
>>
>>48330690
But anon who needs sanity when we get you can get an adorable yellow trap.
>>
File: contemplative.png (254KB, 610x520px) Image search: [Google]
contemplative.png
254KB, 610x520px
>>48330432
If you mean Killer is Dead (as opposed to Killer7) then...some anon in thread, I guess? Haven't heard from him lately.

>>48330387
Well, I used to be a pretty irresponsible globetrotter WAY back at the beginning, before even Ravenloft. The certain knowledge that you're only here to entertain someone else kinda makes responsibility seem irrelevant, y'know? Go get a job in Pokecity? Nah, going skydiving innawoods. Gunrunners and mercs crewing up on Pandora? Fuck that, I'ma jack a shuttle and go for a joyride.

And well-yeah, basically for an entire century I was just kinda an irresponsible, lazy bum. The first few new companions I got were a reality check in that regard: In Wuxia and KOTOR I straightened up just long enough to train up my apprentices in between getting wasted on ancient chinese booze/ancient galactic booze. LLTQ was a real eye-opener though; Elodie started off scared by the imaginary cyborg ninja hacker. That really put my life so far in perspective, and practically having raised her into the queen of Nova made me seriously think about what I was really doing on these journeys.

I mean, I was just some schmuck who ran away from his responsibilities from his homeworld-and here's this little girl who's summoning krakens and dominating politics and winning hearts and minds midway through puberty.

Really put my life up until then into perspective, y'know? In the final analysis, I think it was the moment Elodie won her crown that I was inspired to improve myself.

And two jumps later, Ravenloft happened and...things snowballed from there.
>>
>>48329733
Eagerly awaiting kung fu hustle after seeing google doc. So what happens if in Panzer I decide to go ahead and innovate so that tanks aren't bohemian hovels in size?
>>
>>48330677
>>48330713
YOU FOOLS, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!
>>
>>48330702
Didn't someone claim it in the thread, though?
>>
>>48330674
When we get a Kill Bill jump.

>Capstone based on Bud just shooting the bride
>God will be Cut drawback where Hanzo swords can no-sell all your defensive perks
>>
>>48330672
The Spanish Schoolship is the size of the canon ships. it's a bit smaller than Zuikaku/Ooarai, but bigger than Koala/Invinicible or Magniot/Surcouf. It's also the same quality, just... run down. still afloat however, which is better than can be said for BC or Freedom (both of which are described as out of commission) As for the mech version... you have to supply a starting mech, so that tech level. if you have a Zord, Zord Tech. if you have Patlabors, Patlabor tech. If you have Gunbuster... where the hell did you get Gunbuster? Also... not Gunbuster Tech.
>>
>>48330729
Don't worry, if it gets to be too much we can just throw Justiceanon at Hastur.
That will distract him.
>>
So I know it got asked before but since ghostbusters 2016 is doing so good in theaters now and is confirmed on getting its own sequals is there a possibility of making a second ghostbusters jump? They arent the same universe and according to sony this one will get more than the original had, and since we can't replace the original this could help us who enjoy ghostbusters but not the current lackluster jump.
>>
>>48330776
Why would that help?
>>
File: moshimoshi.png (282KB, 720x542px) Image search: [Google]
moshimoshi.png
282KB, 720x542px
>>48330569
Crystal Division (Botanist, 400CP) which lets you graft plants with crystals, Seed Genetics (Botanist, 400 CP) which lets you use crystals and magic to mix plant genes with other things

And Crystal Cache Seeds (Miner, 400 CP) which lets you grow full crystals from crystal fragments and Vein Revitalisation (Miner, 600 CP) which lets you revitalise mineral veins with a large sacrifice of magical energy.

Might be interesting to do some experimentsusing Gem Science (Steven Universe) and/or a system of magic (Magecraft/older variants) or alchemy (Atelier Arland) that involves crystals for best results.
>>
>>48330792
>doing good in theaters and confirmed to have sequels
Fuck this gay earth.
>>
>>48330792
Isn't the movie itself kinda shit though?
>>
File: 8e7.png (74KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
8e7.png
74KB, 1024x1024px
>>48330792
>since ghostbusters 2016 is doing so good in theaters
>>
>>48330792
I don't care. Also, what are sequals? Not to mention you forgot to capitalize Ghostbusters three times, and Sony.
>>
>>48330728
KFH will probably be finished sometime next week at the latest. Depends on how much free time I have this week and how much my friends and husband decide I need to spend time with them next. But I might finish it by wednesday if I have enough time. What happens? Probably nothing. If they can make Schoolships, they can make bigger tanks... they just haven't. Tradition.
>>48330750
No one has claimed Kill Bill? Seriously? Wow. Half tempted.
>>
File: 1455853162786.jpg (570KB, 850x1236px) Image search: [Google]
1455853162786.jpg
570KB, 850x1236px
>>48330806
>>
File: lGiX9Fr.png (17KB, 626x624px) Image search: [Google]
lGiX9Fr.png
17KB, 626x624px
>>48330792
>>
>>48330810
...yeah I only have the Crystal Division thing. The rest I went full crafter and Echo for.

This is why I am not a clever jumper.
>>
>>48330792
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No.
>>
>>48330835
>>48330824
>>48330830
Only one reciew by any real critics has said it was anything but great and rotten tomatoes gave it a certified fresh rating.
>>
>>48330855
My favorite. My head cannon says this is the true Hastur.
>>
File: worst bait ever.jpg (15KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
worst bait ever.jpg
15KB, 400x400px
>>48330792
>>
>>48330792
>doing so good in theaters
Isn't it underperforming massively?
>>
>>48330844
And you misspelled sequels.
>>
File: mxvy5cWqPD1rq4xsa.gif (469KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
mxvy5cWqPD1rq4xsa.gif
469KB, 500x281px
Ghostbusters baiting.

Really.

Really?
>>
>>48330844
Sony just put out that there will be sequals to the movie because of how well it is doing in theaters grossing almost 46 million already.
>>
>>48330869
Have you followed the controversy around that film? None of the critics have the balls to say anything negative about the movie.
>>
>>48330702
Wait, that twat tried to claim Transistor?

And noone stopped him?

I was working on transistor jump for ages. What the fuck. I claimed it first
>>
>>48330869
That's because people are afraid of being called sexist or whatever because it's an all female cast. Especially since Sony and the film people are saying anyone who doesn't like this film is just that.
>>
>>48330621
So what arbitrary difference in physics made it so only cute girls could drive tanks again?

Also.

>Latveria for Latverians!

Would the Horde count? If it does, our selection of official and unofficial school songs will consist of the works of Level 70 Elite Tauren Chieftain.
>>
>>48330904
>So what arbitrary difference in physics made it so only cute girls could drive tanks again?
Lesbians and Yuri that's what.
>>
>>48330896
I don't think anyone believed him. What work do you have on it so far?

If you have something to show for it, I think you can blow his claim out of the water.
>>
>>48330896
did you tell anyone?
>>
>>48330896
There is only one solution anon, you must battle to death.
>>
Aiki jump when?
>>
>>48330830
Twilight say hi.
>>
>>48330702
He wanted to claim Mighty no 9. He decided to not do it, so it's up for grabs.

>>48330404
Not anymore though, this Anon's claiming it
>>
>>48330925
How about you fuck off.
>>
>>48330904
according to Word of God... in WW1 they couldn't figure out how to make tanks big enough for men. by the time WW2 rolled around, pretty much ditto. and by then it was tradition.
and yes, the horde counts as a nation.
>>
>>48330824
>>48330830
>>48330835
>>48330857
>>48330867
>>48330874
Nice to see that /jc/ is still full of sexist assholes.
>>
>>48330902
I think a sony exec addmited that was legitimately their market strategy
>>
File: smile.jpg (13KB, 236x200px) Image search: [Google]
smile.jpg
13KB, 236x200px
>>48330650
To be fair Vincent was kinda a total loser boozehound. If you have any criticism for the "image of reality" there it's that him and his bros (and that one trap waitress) apparently never achieved anything with their lives.

Also that's what the going to space ending is for.

Personally I find it amusing to think about in the wider context of the SMT cosmology. Forces of Law appear to be entirely absent. Forces of Chaos are so incompetant, a regular Japanese salaryman who isn't anyone's reincarnation or genetically engineered to be the messiah or a half-demon or a savior sponsored by the Great Will or Dagda's best friend can singlehandedly conquer Hell. As in, turn its' ruler into his throne and all his daughters into his personal harem. Said ruler spends all his time playing vidya, too.

I like the theory that different universes in the SMT multiverse have different powerlevels built in from having different metaphysics, and the Catherine reality is so weaksauce the Great Will gave up on it while Lucifer treats it as a retirement home for incarnations of his generals who got tired of all the fighting as part of a demonic 401k.

>>48330540
REEEing at Outer Gods aside, the sad thing is the themes of Leviathan the Tempest are such that becoming a Leviathan WOULD be kind of giving into "my true fate".
>>
>>48330949
Yesss.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISA_nG5smy0
>>
>>48330954
>implying the movie itself isn't sexist in portraying several women as unfunny idiots.
>>
>>48330925
What?
>>
File: b8 m8.gif (105KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
b8 m8.gif
105KB, 400x400px
>>48330954
>>
>>48330954
Female opinion... I think the movie looks like garbage and McCarthy isn't funny. also appaled at the choice to make the black character still the street one.
>>
>>48330954
>sexist

Oh, you mean like the movie was? Depicting it's characters in the most stereotypical views imaginable? Making the designated "nerd" character a weak, flimsy guy?
>>
>>48330891
>Movies make a third of the gross from opening weekend
>Getting BTFO by Star Trek this weekened
>Hasn't even managed to make a profit yet, even if we take the 44 mil as a third of gross
That's not doing well.
>>
>>48330954
Man, I haven't even watched it-a couple friends just told me it was overly cliched and predictable.

I'm just laughing at everyone who's flipping out. Literally the onlything I know about Ghostbusters is there is something called Zuul (which is not a ghost) that turns into a giant stay puff marshmellow man at some point.
>>
>>48330993
>Original Movie: Black guy - hardworking everyman

>2016 Movie: Black girl - "street smart," loud, obnoxious, and disparaging of everyone

HMMM. I WONDER.
>>
>>48330988
You realize that by responding at all, you ARE taking the bait don't you? You're giving him the attention he so desperately craves.
>>
>>48331018
I don't get to use these gifs very often, okay?

It was even the wrong one.
>>
>>48331000
Shit, Trek's already out? Damn. Gotta check it.

Say what you like about JJ Abrams, but lens flare aside he's alright at making pretty set pieces. I liked that black hole in the first movie, and the Enterprise's crash in the second-even if it was blatently obvious he cast Cumberbatch as Khan just to cash in on the Sherlock hype/the fangirl bucks for seeing Sherlock be an actual evil genius.
>>
What gay movie are you faggots talking about, I don't give enough of a shit to scroll through the thread.
>>
File: 1281910589234.gif (728KB, 300x207px) Image search: [Google]
1281910589234.gif
728KB, 300x207px
>>48330949
>in WW1 they couldn't figure out how to make tanks big enough for men
>>
>>48330961
But only being able to put up with ONE ending, and not being able to see all the content because of the disgusting morality and dichotomy?
>>
>>48330603
I'll have a look at them. I'll likely try Van Hellsing before Bloody Roar because of familiarity. Might be a while since I'm a bit busy for the next two or three weeks, but I may find time to cram it into, we'll just have to see how it goes.
>>
>>48330980
It's a martial arts manga, the protagonist is. . . well. . . he might be a jumper with some de-power drawbacks. . .
>>
>>48330650
I don't think anyone likes the game for the plot.
>>
File: chocorap-lrg.jpg (84KB, 450x299px) Image search: [Google]
chocorap-lrg.jpg
84KB, 450x299px
>>48330992
>>48331014

Homework's wack and so are rules! Tuckin' in your shirt's for fools!
>>
>>48330916
I think so. It's been long ago.

>>48330914
Transistor is good setting, bad to make it a balanced jump.

I am going with dual perk trees to reflect the groups' nuances and different focuses. Current Backgrounds are:

Camerata - With one perk like focusing on scientific and also burecracy aspects of their group, like Transistor's maker, and one line to reflect how emotional, yet also obsessed with maintaining order they are. They enforce conformity, use info as a weapon and manipulate others for their own ends

Drop-ins - They work sort of like the guy in Transistor. Its the freedom, it's stealth. The guy in Transistor wasn't ever registered in cloudbank, which should never have been possible, so he was untracable, an unknown. Similarly, it would also have some out of context, meta stuff. A virtual beach, free soundtrack, things like that.

Cloudbank Citizens - Their abilities are influenced by their mindsets, as shown by Red, Sibil, others. So it would have one perk line for their Functions. Another would be for surviving and staying together despite end of world, while also being best at what you do. Ideal Citizen is influencing world through honest, proper communication and adding a bit of flair and style to their style, showing creativity. They make others creative. They cultivate it, essentially.

Process - OH boy, This will have their own section. It will be based off the process in game while also utilizing the information given by the Limiters and such. It will also include the "Terraformation" of terrain and objects/people, to a limited degree. The best thing I can say though, is that your mindset will be... odd. Do not worry, there will be a perk to be a human-turned-Process like Sybil, who wasn't fully converted. Your mind state will vary, though.
>>
File: look at all that plot.gif (1MB, 540x303px) Image search: [Google]
look at all that plot.gif
1MB, 540x303px
>>48331077
Bullshit.
>>
>>48330914
>>48331157

Now, I won't offer you a proper Transistor as a reward or item to buy. It will be kind of Pseudo Transistor, because originally Transistor was basically remote control for process. This one will be able to collect Traces from dying, learn about their past, unlock hidden doors and such... Maybe enforce limiters on an enemy, the way Royce put on Limiters on Process. On its own, it won't do any reality warping or such, though.

It's the main gist of the jump, no specifics. Again, it's a hard thing to make a jump of.

I think people forgot I am claiming it since I never made a trip.
>>
>>48331157
As someone who's never heard of Transistor, can you give me a brief run-down?
>>
>>48331247
Oh boy, how much spoilers do you want.
>>
>>48331247
Omnipotent Redhead saves the day.
>>
>>48331169

What the fuck is even going on in that image
>>
>>48331279
Plot
>>
File: tits.jpg (109KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tits.jpg
109KB, 500x281px
>>48331279
>>
>>48331157
>>48331173
>No Transistor.

Ah man. But seriously, I'm happy to hear that the jump is even still a thing. I thought that it was done for after that obfuscation guy left.
>>
>>48331279
Busty girl has to limbo under an electrified wire.
Her funbags are too big for her to fit.
She's doing some thing where she's bouncing them so that she can slip under on the downswing.
>>
>>48331262
Enough to understand the setting's major conceits. Also whatever genre it is.
>>
>>48331278
>redhead with a computer that programs reality saves the day
>inb4 people waifu Red
>>
File: chuckle.png (227KB, 595x496px) Image search: [Google]
chuckle.png
227KB, 595x496px
>>48331050
I don't even know man, something about busting ghosts? Or ghosts busting? I'm with >>48331008 on this one.

>>48331060
It is what it is: A game about growing up and confronting your flaws, with a hamfisted ending depending on exactly how you confron them. It just so happens to be centered on a man in a mid-life crisis instead of a plucky teenager; face it, said hateful shrew of a fiance kind of has a point when Vincent apparently can't spit out that some chirpy waif jumped on him unti. Also you forgot the "Vincent fucks off to his space vacation" ending.

I liked the puzzles, myself. And frankly, the game has the best animation out of any SMT/Persona-related title even though it also has by far the lowest powerlevel.

>>48331169
That said, neither main girl in that game has particularly large tracks of land.

>>48331348
Transistor!Red's a swordswoman though, not an archer/lancer.
>>
>>48331296
You get a Pseudo-Transistor.

It might work if you somehow manage to get some process or something like it in other jumps, but I am not sure about letting the jumpers carry Process in Warehouse. That's playing with fire

>>48331317

Okay.

The setting is a data-based city, or at least something like it with Mafia that controls the city by influencing populace, because everything, even weather, is chosen by majority. So by making people want a thing, they ensure that the thing stays. The Process are basically somewhat sentient Grey Goo. They are what allows nearly instant changes to city/reality warping to a degree. They are invisible unless you have the control thing to them.

Mafia controls Process through Transistor, a sword like object. That is what lets you see Transistor and the things they reduced to "Base state" which appears like white colored blocks. Regular people can't see that.

You play as a Redhead who tried to convince people to choose, to not remain as they are with things. Mafia tried to assasinate you and assimilate you into the Transistor.

Your Lover who was never registered in system was not expected to be there and he got hit instead. Not being registered fucked the Transistor up and you both teleported away, with you wielding Transistor that speaks with voice of your lover, you start the game by pulling out the Transistor out of his chest.

Meanwhile Process are now uncontrolled because of that fuckup.

THe world is implied to not extend much past city limits, because people were stuck, and logging out is similar to death now, so the people are basically minds uploaded to server, with bodies gone.
>>
>>48331247
I see the spine of the world
Sparkle and shine light the inside
I see the spine of the world
I know its mine, twisted and tied
>>
What is the best place to become a flying brick other than PS238 or Worm?
>>
>>48328827
If we get Seek And Ye Shall Find, does "move towards it" function as the crow flies ("it's west-north-west from here") or as the tank drives ("go west... go west... go west... go north")?

Or to put it another way, do we have to worry about our "inner satnav" telling us to drive off a cliff?
>>
>>48330942

That Anon is right, actually. I wanted to claim it.

I didn't.

So whoever makes it, good luck.
>>
>>48331296
Should I get a trip to make sure that this doesn't happen again?
>>
>>48331430
Get Omega Level Inorganic Form in X-Men Movies for small-nuke durability and 200 ton strength. Bonus points in that you can choose to actually be made of brick.
>>
>>48330880
>and is confirmed on getting its own sequals
>>
File: 1435809914501.jpg (63KB, 955x712px) Image search: [Google]
1435809914501.jpg
63KB, 955x712px
>>48331399
>A game about growing up and confronting your flaws
What about taking the obvious route of dumping your fiance BEFORE you commit some kind of infidelity? That's how an actual adult should handle it.

>You forgot about...
No I didn't. I mentioned it in that post.
>>
>>48330723
I'm here, ASAnon, work on Killer is Dead is still happening.

Understanding Suda51's vision is making me insane, but it is fine. I am ok with the events currently unfolding in my mind.
>>
>>48331442
>>48331451
One minute, one second apart.

Samefag perchance?
>>
>>48331451
Probably, if only so people don't get confused.
>>
>>48331468
>Killer is Dead
Wasn't that another one claimed by Paranoianon?
>>
>>48331494
I wouldn't put it past him to try to sneak in claims for jumps that were already claimed.
>>
File: Wakarimasen lol.png (60KB, 373x273px) Image search: [Google]
Wakarimasen lol.png
60KB, 373x273px
>>48331468
>Understanding Suda51's vision is making me insane
I don't know what you expected

It says something Shadows of the Damned is probably his most coherent work
>>
>>48331494
How many jumps has that guy tried to claim?
>>
>>48331455
That is certainly a good power but alas not what I am looking for.
>>
>>48331471
>>48331482

35 seconds apart.

>>48331482
>>48331494

55 seconds apart

Are you the same anon?
>>
>>48331513
That's kinda what I'm getting too. Fuck him.
>>
>>48331494
>>48331513
>>48331519
I hate to break it to you anon, but nobody is gonna back you up here. People are suspicious of him imaging others' jumps, nobody is trying to keep him from making his own except you.
>>
>>48331430
Shit, I'm actually drawing a complete blank on that.

Both DC and Marvel can give you the powerset, but...

I suppose Transformers could give you that, but there are obvious issues with that method.

Oh, Yu Yu Hakusho can give you the full package if you get the Sacred Energy, though you'll need a fair bit of training for it. The Dust Release guy from Naruto can fly by messing with his weight, I believe, and there's also the paper girl. Even if you don't get yourself some Six Paths Chakra, you can do it if you buy the right stuff.

City of Heroes probably has something, but I haven't looked at it in a while. Oh! Young Justice too.
>>
So, Final Form question, can I use the vampire forms that DON'T have a weakness to sunlight to overwrite the weaknesses to it that some of my other vampire forms have? Like, my Overlord Vampire form and my JoJo Vampire form?
>>
>>48331430
Teen Titans has a few good options.
>>
File: gawking.png (343KB, 768x621px) Image search: [Google]
gawking.png
343KB, 768x621px
>>48331494
Don't think so? As far as I know >>48331468's the only one who's staked a claim.

>>48331465
Well, what d'you expect? It's a JRPG, if people acted like actual adults half the plots would never have happened.

But hey, far be it from me to try to make you like things I like. Honestly I'm more into the gameplay, music and visuals than anything. Surprisingly good animation for a series more famous for pokemon-style battles.

>>48331515
Hey now, I'd say that title belongs to Lollipop Chainsaw. Even though it feels like someone tried to explain American stereotypes to Cthulhu.
>>
>>48331482

Shit, I'm bad at names. And I Know that if I name myself after the Transistor jump people will call me TransAnon
>>
>>48331536
I agree. It's shitty of him to try and weasel shit into other people's jumps. But stopping him from actually making his own isn't doing anyone a favor. Though he should probably drop the trip.
>>
>>48331581
>TransAnon
Stay outta my bathroom.
>>
>>48331581
SistorAnon? Cameranon?
>>
>>48331581
>TransAnon
Embrace it. Pull an ASA/Konatanon and, rather than using a trip, just post an image of a trap instead.
>>
>>48331585
>>48331513
>>48331519

In my defense:

When I asked the thread "When Transistor Jump" or so, people went "When you make it" So I assumed it's unclaimed.

Same with KiD
>>
>>48331585
>>48331536
Dude, nobody cares enough about you to give a shit. Stop trying to create your own fucking fanclub and just go away.
>>
>>48331536
Then he could mention his claims in thread instead of hiding everything in the IRC?
>>
>>48331611
What the fuck are you bitching about now?
>>
How come there are no good strength perks in the chain?
>>
>>48331612
Don't bother, he's going to samefag his defense in thread.
>>
>>48331629
There are plenty.
>>
File: 1468807926469.gif (349KB, 520x372px) Image search: [Google]
1468807926469.gif
349KB, 520x372px
Blade and Soul jump is slowly coming along. I want to have a WIP up sometime soon, hopefully by the end of the week.

A quick question, though. As of right now, all the gameplay elements-anicancelling, the inventory, i-frames, the character creator, etcetera-are perks tied to the Drop In option. That's fine, right? You're jumping to the setting of BNS, not actually into the MMO.
I'm really not sure what the procedure on video game jumps is supposed to be.
>>
>>48331641
Game mechanics can make good perks, but - please don't pull a Manyfist and force us into the game instead of the actual, legitimate setting.

All that can be asked.
>>
>>48331629
There are. They're called SMT 1000 cp races and Dormant Power boost Chosen of Raphael and Demonic Fusion.
>>
>>48331630
Hey, if people were working on the jumps before me, I am dropping the claims.

I've caused enough shitstorms as it is. I don't want to cause more.
>>
>>48331629
Because there was a heavy bias against power back when people bothered to assign hard numbers to Perks.

Nowadays, people give examples/feats or tell you to fanwank something you're comfortable with, which makes it seem as if only the weaksauce stuff exists.
>>
>>48331641
Rolling up meta elements into the Drop In tree isn't a bad way to go.

I'm assuming the character creator will be some kind of point sink that allows us to spend how we will on upgrading and modifying appearance? Characters in game are pretty enough to warrant that.
>>
>>48331641
Drop in is always a weird thing to work with but it doesnt seem that bad.

Maybe flavor it better with the source setting instead of it just being the mechanics in themselves
>>
File: 1425442198077.jpg (88KB, 912x317px) Image search: [Google]
1425442198077.jpg
88KB, 912x317px
>>48331641
>Blade and Soul jump
>mfw
If there's ways to convey the glamour and mysticism of that place via crafting or appearance perks I will forever love you.
>>
How can you free Persona 3 Protagonist without fuckin everything up?
>>
>>48331641
They can either be perks or they can made free like the DMC jump.
>>
>>48331666
Nice try, Satan. You're famous for saying one thing and doing another. Now we're supposed to believe that you're honest?

Nah.
>>
>>48331629
DMC has one, but only when you actually need it.
>>
>>48331641
First off, a Blade and Soul jump sounds amazing so thank you.

Next, I'll add my own voice to asking for a CP appearance buy and to ask to not push game mechanics on jumpers.
>>
>>48331609
>>48331608
>>48331602
How about CloudAnon, because Cloudbank?
>>
>>48331697
Why is Satan revealing himself so often in these last couple threads?
>>
>>48331659
What?
>>
>>48331732
He taunts us by doing his evil in public.
>>
What the fuck is wrong with you people?! How did you let this happen? Why did you allow evil to prosper?
>>
>>48331786
I blame IRC
>>
With Blade and Soul remind me of something. Why there isn't a Cabal jump yet?
>>
>>48331786
I blame the schools.
>>
File: gul'dan.gif (4MB, 260x230px) Image search: [Google]
gul'dan.gif
4MB, 260x230px
>>48331786
>>
>>48331609

I decided.

>>48331608
Thank you for help, anon
>>
File: iBku6Yb.jpg (33KB, 581x337px) Image search: [Google]
iBku6Yb.jpg
33KB, 581x337px
>>48331786
THIS IS DECADE'S FAULT, HE'S TRYING TO DESTROY ALL THE WORLDS AGAIN
>>
File: Not According To Plan.png (248KB, 808x554px) Image search: [Google]
Not According To Plan.png
248KB, 808x554px
>>48330387
Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones, Fire Emblem: Awakening, and Dark Souls were my 6th, 7th, and 8th jumps, and I was NOT prepared.

My plan was to go there and learn some practical fighting skills.

In the Fire Emblem jumps,I grew very fond of my fellow fighters, and I was determined to make sure everyone would survive. Thing was, all I had was some skills from FF-Tactics and a Pokemon form.

What I did have, though, was lots and lots of guns. I volunteered for scouting duty, so I made sure to hit major pockets of resistance and trim them down while I was out and about.

Unfortunately, my stock ran out on our way to save Emmeryn. I was trying to conserve what I had left, so I didn't have enough on me to stop her abduction. To compensate, I went all out in the rescue attempt. Explosives, flame fougasse's, and all the ammo I had left were thrown at the Plegian army in front of us.

It wasn't enough.

Severa summoned her undead reinforcements early, and as a result Emmeryn still jumped. We nearly didn't make it out of Plegia thanks to the increased numbers of enemies, and everyone had scars from the experience.

I was pissed and angry at myself for what happened, and going to Dark Souls right after did nothing to help my mood.

My modern weapons were my security blanket, my emergency go-to when I was in deep trouble. Without them I was stressed out, and it was thanks to my Companions that I didn't go off the deep end.
>>
>>48331843
KAMEN RIDE

J-J-J-JUMPER
>>
>>48331807
What's Cabal?
>>
Persona jump,

How do you get The World Personas? Can you max out your social link to do that?
>>
File: TheDeceiver.jpg (19KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
TheDeceiver.jpg
19KB, 320x180px
>>48331800
>>48331810
>>48331835
>>48331843

This is exactly what Stan wants! Do not give in, do not lose faith.
>>
>>48331835
No one should trust a guy wearing more than three skulls.
>>
>>48331835
Every time I see I think he's holding a box of Chinese takeout.
>>
>>48331903
Is three the hard limit or is one still a concern
>>
>>48331843
How do you spoilier-ler an image?
>>
File: lynconcept01.jpg (69KB, 640x614px) Image search: [Google]
lynconcept01.jpg
69KB, 640x614px
>>48331659
>>48331720
>force us into the game instead of the actual, legitimate setting
Not gonna happen unless you take a Drop In exclusive drawback.

>>48331675
>flavor it better with the source setting
I'm trying, but the gameplay is so divorced from the setting it's a little hard. There's a story quest where you crush the big bad 1v1 and the cutscene shows you getting completely wrecked.

>>48331674
>spend how we will on upgrading and modifying appearance
That's a better idea than what I originally had planned, stealing it.

>>48331685
That bit on crafting perks just gave me an idea, actually. You can expect plenty of appearance and cute perks, though.
>>
File: Gozer.jpg (33KB, 553x451px) Image search: [Google]
Gozer.jpg
33KB, 553x451px
>>48331842
>I decided.
>>
>>48331576
>Well, what d'you expect?
Not to be forced into a misery vs infidelity false dichotomy.
>>
>>48331918
Fool me with one skills shame on you. Fool me with more than three, shame on me.
>>
>>48331941
>stealing it
Worth it if it gets us a B&S jump. Godspeed, BSAnon!
>>
File: honestan.png (715KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
honestan.png
715KB, 1280x720px
>>48331894
>>48331894
>>
>>48331889
You don't.
>>
File: Force Blader.jpg (63KB, 787x800px) Image search: [Google]
Force Blader.jpg
63KB, 787x800px
>>48331879
Cabal or Cabal Online is a Korean MMO. Got cool class like Force Archer or Force Blader
>>
>>48331941
Man is this another jump where I'm going to end up being a bunny person?
>>
>>48331996
You should make it anon.
>>
>>48331941
>I'm trying, but the gameplay is so divorced from the setting it's a little hard. There's a story quest where you crush the big bad 1v1 and the cutscene shows you getting completely wrecked.
Worst thing in RPGs ever.
>>
>>48332023
Ha! That poster didn't use a greentext arrow! She'll try to hide it, but I saw it!
>>
File: 1398797340315.jpg (8KB, 260x315px) Image search: [Google]
1398797340315.jpg
8KB, 260x315px
>>48331941
>That bit on crafting perks just gave me an idea, actually. You can expect plenty of appearance and cute perks, though.
>>
File: All Class.jpg (227KB, 1280x768px) Image search: [Google]
All Class.jpg
227KB, 1280x768px
>>48331996
This is all of the Class available.
Force Archer, Force Blader, Warrior
Blader, Wizards, Force Shielder
>>
>>48330949
What? No.
That's wrong.

Little girls (and women) drive tanks as a sport because it's tradition. Specifically, it's because women raced chariots back in Rome (IIRC, sensha-do translates as "way of the chariot") and raced tankettes back in the twenties and thirties. Until eventually it was seen as a women's sport like archery (at least in Japan)

Other than that and the school ships existing, history in that world is an exact match to OTL, including dudes fighting in the wars.

Unless that's been retconned, in which case fuck this guy earth, that's the stupidest thing I've ever heard.
>>
File: 13429856101325.gif (1003KB, 500x213px) Image search: [Google]
13429856101325.gif
1003KB, 500x213px
>>48332040
>>48332046
>>
>>48332063
Does the Wizard use Force Spells?
>>
File: YouCan'tHide.jpg (22KB, 773x179px) Image search: [Google]
YouCan'tHide.jpg
22KB, 773x179px
>>48332023
>>48332040
>>48332046
>>
File: 1390106449328.jpg (17KB, 223x343px) Image search: [Google]
1390106449328.jpg
17KB, 223x343px
>>48332040
Yooooooooou shut your whore mouth you saw nothing.
>>
>>48332077
You forgot to mention the existence of a hyper-security under-ocean prison in the Accords, TONY YOU LITTLE SHIT.
>>
>>48332063
What would happen if a Jedi went there?
>>
>>48332020
Well ok then. I claim Cabal if there is no objection.

>>48332078
Yes, they use Force to amplify the power of the elements around them. In fact all of the class use the Force is some way, the Warrior and Blader use the Force like Ki or Chi, both to strengthen and to speed up respectively.
>>
>>48332139
Well at least it's not the dimensional prison?
>>
>>48332139
Native Jumper Tony Stark when?
>>
>Disfigured (+100 Cp) the land has changed you. A physical feature of yours is now unnatural. It will make people uncomfortable and wary.

What would be reasonable for this 100cp drawback?
>>
>>48332147
Do the spells look cool or if it generic energy bolts?
>>
>>48331468
If KiD jump overwhelms me, I might give it up, with my notes. I am still going strong... for now.
>>
>>48332156
You mean Another Jumper That Ruins Everything Forever?
>>
>>48332143
Are you serious? Star War Force ≠ Cabal Force.
Cabal Force is more a magical source.
>>48332182
Well yes they are, unfortuenly cause of it being a MMO well, but at least Cabal 2 looks cool.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eH8AoIqMyQc
>>
>>48332176
A girl with a penis.

Or maybe eyes that glow and make people uncomfortable, or horns growing out of your head.
>>
>>48332220
Dammit /d/!
>>
>>48332220
I was thinking something like that, but the perk name seems to suggest something more grotesque... Though I suppose traditional disfigurement isn't really "unnatural".
>>
>>48332220
>spoiler
>implying drawback, not feature
>>
>>48332254
See>>48332242
>>
>>48332220
>Spoiler
Anon that japanese call those traps or tomgirls.
>>
>>48332086
>-Weapon Reshaping (25FP): At times when one loots a weapon, everything is nice about it but its design. Maybe those spikes are impractical to you... or maybe it doesn't have ENOUGH spikes. Maybe you want that longsword to look more jagged, or that massive greatsword to be thinner. Regardless, with this option you may choose to do so as long as it retains its general weapon type and size to retain its classification.

Red, does this allow me to change the features of my weapons on a whim? Could I, say, slightly shorten my cross-guard, change the shape of my pommel or dull my blade when needed?
>>
Watched the season 3 trailer for Star Wars Rebels and saw they had Mandalorians and Grand Admiral Thrawn.

Haven't watched the show but it's got my attention now. Anyone confirm whether it's watchable or not?
>>
>in Generic Parenting
>Jumper Jr. inherits Body Mod traits

>Out of Control

I may have made. A mistake.
>>
>>48332293
Actually they call it something else, it is a very popular word on /d/.
>>
File: just fuck my shit up fam.jpg (473KB, 1813x1300px) Image search: [Google]
just fuck my shit up fam.jpg
473KB, 1813x1300px
>want to jump FT early to get the most growth out of Slayer magic
>mfw fucking this
>mfw can't post pic and mf
>>
File: 1366005117318.jpg (190KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
1366005117318.jpg
190KB, 704x396px
>>48332306
It could be worse

Like going to a setting you've previously been to with massive amounts of connections, warehouse access for the kid, and heavily supportive aunts, uncles, and grandparents supporting them as the main character with copious amounts of technology and stuff
>>
>>48332306
You could always adopt.

Course, they would never be as adorable.
>>
>>48332301
Um.

I'm not sure. I had meant it to mostly give a once-over with aesthetics and tidbits of shape, due to how cheap it was.
>>
>>48332306
All I can say is DO NOT TAKE the drawback "You Leave Them Alone, Or Else..."

Shit'll be even more awkward

>>48332342
WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON /NOW/.
>>
>>48332342
Anon, don't worry. Unless you take the +0, your Jump ends right after the X791 Grand Magic Games, it says so.
>>
>>48332342
Look on the bright side, you can leave way before that shit. Or use anything vaguely resembling resurrection to get Zeref's magic.
>>
>>48332373
>>48332376
Oh believe me, it's very tempting to come to this exact moment post-spark.

>"Sorry, did I step on your moment?"
>>
>>48332376
>spoiler

Is Wakfu ever going to patch that?

I just want to bring back Edolas Lissana.
>>
>>48332391
Try raising someone from the dead in that setting, I dare you.
>>
>>48332361
Would paying 50cp for such a thing be a reasonable trade-off? Failing that, do you know of anything that allows a weapon version of below (besides Soul Eater)?

>Metamorphagus: You may change your facial features, hair and the shape of your body as often as you wish at will.
>>
>>48331430
First you pick up flight be it from gravity falls, young justice, touhou, wherever. Then you go to geneforge and get a sentient brick by doing magic to it. Now get animorphs morphing tech and get that brick's dna.

You are now a flying brick. Alternatively skip geneforge and replace it with fire emblem family disputes and get Takumi's dna for morphing. You are now (mentally) a brick and can fly.
>>
>>48332311
The Japanese make three distinctions. In the west we call them dickgirls, shemales, and traps. In Japan they are futanari, newhalves (pre-op transexual basically), and I forget.

They're definitely not traps though, who are just guys crossdressing. They also don't use the term 'tomgirl', as far as I know that shit was just invented by some weirdo Americans on the internet and the earliest person I know of using it was fucking Chris-Chan.
>>
>>48332342
PURCHASABLE UNIVERSE ONE WHEN?
>>
>>48332302
I hear it's mediocre
>>
>>48332407
Uuuum, no? I know what you're saying, and that's not what I meant.

I just was saying that coming in as a planeswalker and wiping the floor with the lot of those smug cunts right when they think they've won would be very satisfying.
>>
>>48332395
Hopefully never. Why would he?
>>
>>48332412
Um... tell you what. Buy Weapon Reshaping with Transform and I'll allow it.
>>
>>48332395
It isn't that bad, Toggle from YJ would let your turn it off and as a jumper with rez magic you can give the consequences a big middle finger. Or you could just take the steps to master it. . .
>>
>>48332469
Because some of us do value life and don't want to accidentally kill everything around us.
>>
>>48332475
>>48332451
>>48332407

Wait, I'm confused--what's up with FT and rezzing people?
>>
>>48332496
He could make it optional I guess.
>>
>>48332496
You are a jumper, just rez them if that happens.
>>
>>48332473
Alright, thanks.
>>
>>48332512
Ankhseram, god of death, hates rezzers.

So, you know, Truth.
>>
>>48332512
Death curses you to be an evil ultra-powerful unkillable demon necromancer basically.
>>
>>48332512
If you fuck around with life you get a "curse", it gives you extremely powerful but very hard to control death magic with a tendency to randomly kill everything around you if you can't control it. Fully mastering it requires being broken mentally.
>>
>>48332407
I'm going to. Just so I can punch the shit out of that jackass god.
>>
I've heard Fairy Tail has some good shrinking magic, but I can't seem to find it on the magic table. Am I just blind, or is it something you would have to learn in-jump?
>>
>>48332554
Death gods universally need to be beaten.
>>
>>48332512
If you do it, the god of life and death curses you to kill other people around you in accordance to how much you care about life. If you're a sociopath and don't give a shit, then it just makes you immortal.

>>48332558
It's kinda new, might be in the next update.
>>
>>48332302
It's alright. Picks up in Season 2. Hondho is cool.
Maul and the secondary Inquisitors both kind of suck.

Vader vs Ahsoka was pretty cool.
>>
>>48332561
A little harsh.
Not all death gods are dicks.
Most of them are, but not all.
>>
>>48332540
I wonder if he'll show up. Nasu punched out that other god easy enough.
>>
>>48332576
It's not as new as Rules of the Area and that got in.

Or maybe Wakfu legit doesn't know how that one actually works, so he didn't put it in.
>>
>>48332512
Are you willing to trade your sanity and people skills for a rather strong form of immortality? if so you should rez someone in FT.
>>
>>48332605
Zancrow was a God Slayer, not a God.

Unless you mean Natsu beat the God Soul girl with her unlimited ZA WARUDO.
>>
Oh look, more "I'm going to kill X because I'm triggered."
>>
>>48332595
HADES DID NOTHING WRONG
>>
>>48332627
No he means the war god Avatar summoned.

>>48332611
Yeah that was a weak excuse, sorry. I don't really know why it isn't there.
>>
>>48332550
>>48332625
So jump Dune afterward, alright.

ABOMINATION HOOOOOOO!
>>
>>48332611
Seems pretty simple to me. I was pretty confused by him going with the shitty space-nullifying magic as an S-rank over it.

>>48332627
No, that War God or whatever that got summoned and took like all of one chapter for Natsu to shit on.

God Soul girl got beat by the God Slayer after Best Girl gave her a power up.

Still wish we could buy God Soul magic, honestly.
>>
>>48332657
Except kidnap Persephone.
>>
>>48332605
>Natsu punched out a god
He did what now?

>>48332627
>Unlimited ZA WARUDO
Huh.

So Shounen escalation finally kicked in? Haven't read in a while.
>>
>>48332657
Which Hades are you talking about?
I mean, the historical Hades only crime comes from being lonely.
But most of media like to portray him as the devil.
>>
Aaaand now it's time to shit on Wakfu for not offering what people want.
>>
>>48332665
>inb4 "what does Territory do"
>>
>>48332665
>Still wish we could buy God Soul magic, honestly.

Just practice Take Over for nine years, then go to the city she was from, then literally pray.

>>48332694
>He did what now?
Dragon king Magic op

>So Shounen escalation finally kicked in?
>finally

How long, exactly?

>>48332701
No it isn't, fuck you.
>>
>>48332701
Damn right it is!
Fuck you Wakfu! Fuck you for not letting me buy...
whatever is it we can't buy!
>>
>>48332739
GIANT COCKS
>>
>>48332550
>>48332625
So what happens if I rez somebody in FT while being completely immune to magic and supernatural abilities?
>>
>>48332754
Why would you even need giant roosters?
>>
>>48332739
A Sense of Decency?
I kid
>>
>>48332723
>How long, exactly?
Uh, last I remember, Gray was fighting his father.
>>
File: GIANT COCK.png (245KB, 527x639px) Image search: [Google]
GIANT COCK.png
245KB, 527x639px
>>48332754
>>
>>48332773
MY SWEET SUMMER CHILD

YOU'VE MISSED SO MUCH

>>48332758
I.

Don't know.
>>
>>48331072
Thank you thank you thank you.
>>
>>48332762
You don't want to eat comically oversized drumsticks?
>>
>>48332773
>he stopped at the best part of the manga
>and right before it became shit

Not sure how to feel
>>
>>48332678
In some versions of the myth, Persephone outright eloped with Hades to get away from her smothering mother, who was the only one running around declaring it was kidnap.

It's also noting that in some parts of Greece it was traditional for a man to arrange with a woman's father to marry her, then the night he was supposed to pick her up he had to sneak/run passed all her brothers, take her back to his home, and then fuck to seal the deal. So in that case he'd only be doing what literally everyone else did.
>>
>>48332762
I HAVE PLANS

DON'T QUESTION ME
>>
>>48332561
Not really. Lots of death gods are cool.

DC and Marvel Deaths are awesome. They're okay with rezz because they know, in the end, everything will die anyways. They can wait.

Most versions of Hades are rather cool dudes. Did nothing wrong.

I can even be kinda okay with Truth, since he's less "you can't" and more "you don't want to pay the price".

Ankhseram? He could have just said "No". Hell, he could even have just killed Zeref as punishment for breaking the laws of nature or whatever. But that curse bullshit? That's DnD/Classic Greek levels of pettyness.

Evil gods are acceptable. Asshole gods aren't.
>>
>>48332758
The death god could just try and punch you in the face for being a prick? Or they could randomly strike down everyone you care about themselves. Gods tend to be vindictive when you outsmart them.
>>
>>48332701
I think Rules of the Area shouldn't have been put there. I get that when it actually applies, it's better than most of the things up for purchase. But like, if you roll anything else on that table? It's fine. You'll have your strong points and your weak points, but most of the time, you've got choices. If you play smart, you can make it work. But Rules of the Area is just so, so specific, that you're fucked and can't do shit half the time if you get it with the roll discount.

Too late for it to be changed now, but still.
>>
>>48332723
>Just practice Take Over for nine years, then go to the city she was from, then literally pray.
What. So the way to get God Slayer magic is to be a Take Over mage (so Animal, Monster, Demon, or Machine Soul) and then pray to get access to it?
>>
>>48332861
No, he just doesn't know how Take Over magic works. You can't practice one so much you gain access to the others.
>>
>>48332853
Where do you think it'd go?
>>
>>48332827
>DC
>Awesome
No, fuck that waifubait bitch.
>>
>>48332853
If it's not in S rank I don't think it could've gone in at all given how good it is at what it does do. It's not like there aren't already magics there that are useless unless you've been in specific situations. Unless you've met a demon, Satan Soul does jack shit for you and they aren't exactly common.
>>
>>48332873
Why would anyone want access to anything but Demon and Machine anyway?
>>
>>48332861
No. Until the author explains Take over God Soul (which is unlikely to happen) that's just my best guess.

The woman who used it said that she gained her god form by being "blessed" by the god, so...
>>
>>48332176
I'll give you a few from a list from one of the books to give you an idea.

You smell like Sulfur or Decay
You have eyes that glow in the dark like a cat
you have unnatural red or yellow eyes.
Your hands are pitch black.
You have cat like pupils
>>
>>48332808
This makes me imagine a nervous skeleton in a robe sneaking past guards looney toons style.
>>
>>48332910
Take Animal or Monster to Toriko.
>>
>>48332891
That's what Justice said too.
>>
>>48332827
>Evil gods are acceptable. Asshole gods aren't.
Yeah it takes a special type of asshole to do punishments worse than death most of the time
>>
>>48332827
>Lots of death gods are cool.
Discworld Death is best Death.
>>
>>48332931
Didn't he give out presents once?
I never read the books, but my brother and father are heavy Discworld fans.
>>
>>48332918
I already have four of those.
>>
>>48332924
In different way though. . .
>>
Hey, does anyone know of any good clockwork perks? I'm trying to make a giant clock-tower mecha out of Big Ben.
>>
>>48332922
Just get Animorphs or something. You can easily replicate Animal and Monster Soul a billion other ways.

Satan and Machine? Now those are actually really rare.
>>
>>48332966
Arcanum.
>>
>>48332952
Yes. Death played the part of the Hogfather (Santa), once. It was great.
>>
>>483329
Weird West has you covered.
>>
>>48332885
To be honest? I don't know. You could put it separately from the roll tables, but then you've gotta account for all the other stuff that's similarly limited in scope that could be argued as deserving to be put separately, and that would be a hassle.

Not gonna elaborate, since I fucking despise luck-based discounts and would rather see that entire bit of the jump revised, so anything more I could say would be biased.

>>48332903
Fair cop.
>>
>>48332758
>completely immune
Hmm... Something smells like NLF.
>>
>>48333013
It's pretty fucking dumb in the first place, seeing as most magic in the setting is a thing you choose and learn, not are randomly born with.
>>
>>48333021
Yes, but it's mostly mitigated due to the cucking being done to a cuck.
>>
>>48332987
Where's that? I can't find it on the drive, though I may just be missing it.
>>
>>48333021
If you need technicalities to justify if something isn't wrong then it is probably wrong and you are just looking for an excuse to not feel guilty.
>>
Is Mistwalker any good outside of Ravenloft?
>>
>>48333042
>>48333013
Weren't those based on the Devil Fruit tables in One Piece jump way back when?
>>
>>48333032
This isn't a VS debate forum kid.
It's completely possible to become conceptually immune to magic within Jumpchain.
>>
>>48333032
There are perks like Gift of the Twilight Emperium that give you that kind of immunity.

And fuck your retarded 'NLF' shit. This isn't spacebattles, there are plenty of perks that work off jump fiat like Eightfold Path from Lord of Light.
>>
>>48333021
Who cares? If you can seduce someone then the prior relationship obviously wasn't strong enough.
>>
>>48333021
What is a cuck/cucking? [/spoiler[
>>
>>48333104
/jc/ is autistic about waifus/husbandos with canon relationships, we are autistic about everything but this is a particularly high level of autism.
>>
>>48333102
The fact that you bring up SB as using anything which limits their power is fucking comedy gold.
>>
>>48333104
It's short for "cuckold," a mostly-outdated term for a horned monster meant to represent infidelity, and more specifically used for a man whose wife cheated on him with impunity.

Before DNA testing, the only way to ensure a child's paternity was to make sure the child's mother was monogamous. If you were a noble, failure to do this came with the additional risk of a succession crisis when you died - but then, EVERYTHING carried the risk of a succession crisis.
>>
>>48333021
Are you waifuing Pyrrha, anon?
>>
>>48333103
Well with the amount of charisma, romance, and mind control perks available in the chain, no relationship is strong enough.
>>
>>48333127
I think you're confused. I'm not talking about the Spacebattles jump community.
>>
>>48333079
It's being worked on
>>
>>48333102
Spacebattles? You mean the forum that's infamous 'round these parts for producing jumps that are solely power-grabs and rules-lawyering the fuck out of everything, among other things?
>>
>>48333147
Is it cucking if you do it before they meet?
>>
>>48333127
>>48333169
They originated as a place for VS battles. That's the kind of terminology they use to wank about their favorite settings within that context.
>>
>>48333156
...I will continue to deliberately misinterpret your statement for the sake of my own amusement.
>>
>>48333104
A cuck or cuckold is a man who gets off on his significant other having sex with someone else (see cuckquean for female equivalent), in /jc/ it is tossed around to refer to seducing characters with canon relationships.
>>
File: mad-max-fury-road-war-boy.jpg (311KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
mad-max-fury-road-war-boy.jpg
311KB, 800x600px
>>48330621
>come back from weekend to find this
>import civ for team
I don't care if it makes sense in my chain, pic related IS HAPPENING
>>
>>48333175
No, since there is no relationship to cuck. That's like asking if it's arson if you are burning the water a houseboat might be on in an alternate timeline.
>>
>>48333178
>They originated as a place for VS battles
Now that's just straight wrong. It started as a forum to talk about sci-fi. Thus the name.
>>
>>48333213
Hey, if you evaporate enough of the water and there were already plans of for a house to go there, you could be causing problems.
>>
>>48333178
Are you seriously saying that not interpreting something to be almighty and capable of withstanding anything because it was seen holding up against one thing and never seen failing against another is wanking?

I know it is within /jc/ context, since we've got an arbitrarily powerful multiversal deity powering our shit, but I enjoy taking the piss.
>>
>>48333205
What's with his ears? I get the scars and dust and stuff but that looks like they just slapped some flesh colored clay upside his head for no reason.
>>
>>48333152
Hey if my charisma tears through their relationship like a wet paper bag it is their fault for not having enough love. Just like it was that city's fault that it was built somewhere that I wanted to stage giant cat fights. . .
>>
>>48332814
ARISE, CHICKEN.
>>
>>48333233
Stop.
>>
>>48333233
No, they're saying that the VS. debates are wanking, and NLF is terminology used in those debates.
>>
>>48333269
>NLF
What the fuck is NLF?
>>
>>48333263
>>48333269
Oh, okay.
>>
>>48333247
considering all the deformities that show up in mad max, this barely registers
that being said, I have no idea
>>
>>48333229
Well arranged marriages are usually something I dislike, so I don't care.
>>48333254
You mean you didn't make your own city for that? That's pretty messed up.
>>48333282
No Limits Fallacy.
>>
>>48333254
>IT'S NOT MY FAULT THAT MOON WASN'T LASER-PROOF
>>
>>48333317
Did you forget something?
>>
>>48333313
>arranged marriages
I was just making a joke. Arranged marriages don't count, anyway.
>>
>>48333282
"No Limits Fallacy."

Character A successfully uses Ability A on Character B. Character B is a basic human. The fallacy within a No Limits Fallacy is thus claiming that Ability A would thus work on Character C because it worked on Character B, even if Character B is a human and Character C is literally God.

The problem with applying this to Jumpchain is that perks have very specific, very literal explanations on what they do. If a perk grants you immunity to magic it's very difficult to go "well, no. It doesn't REALLY make you immune to magic."
>>
>>48333326
I'm not Heavens.

My Death Star just wasn't calibrated properly, is all.
>>
>>48333348
To be fair, in the context of the discussion, we don't have antimagic perks that make you completely immune.
>>
File: proper_rail_weapon_03.jpg (266KB, 1200x718px) Image search: [Google]
proper_rail_weapon_03.jpg
266KB, 1200x718px
>>48332473
If I import companions into Bayonetta, can they import a weapon to upgrade as well?
>>
>>48333366
But we actually do.
>>
>>48333371
Adding onto this, do Companions in Resident Evil get a free virus or parasite?
>>
>>48333348
But TI literally has a cap in the text. And Wild Card says the Dresden one also has a similar cap, iirc.

Ans those are, by far, the best antimagic perks I know of.
>>
>>48333366
No, we actually do.
Many perks explicitly make you immune to ALL magic.
>>
>>48331747
Early versions of the WoW jump made it so that taking a class literally made you unable to use any weapons that the classes couldn't use in WoW.
>>
>>48333084
you can use it for long range teleport. Finding a way to generate mist with abilities in and outside the jump shouldn't be too tough and to answer a question I missed in a previous thread, yes you can use clouds.
>>
>>48333084
Well, you can use naturally-occurring mists to travel to anywhere you've already been. Since naturally occurring mists aren't usually that frequent outside certain climates... the answer is no, nit very useful at all. It is very useful in setting, however; and with flying perks, clouds are also viable.
>>
>>48333366
Well yeah. Even with Twilight Imperium it only applies to 'direct magic'. Someone could still levitate a rock over your head and drop it. Or mind control other people into attacking you.
>>
File: 1281153694227.jpg (76KB, 353x337px) Image search: [Google]
1281153694227.jpg
76KB, 353x337px
>>48333371
Eeeeeeeeh...

...fuck it, pic related.
>>
>>48333406
Could we use smoke or smog? I always kinda liked the look of the smoke monster from lost, even if the show was shit.
>>
>>48333410
I wonder if there are any that do the same for indirect magic?
>>
>>48332808
In most myths it's kidnaping.
And ancient Greece's ideas of morality don't matter much to me anon. Now a days that would be rape.
Any way you look at, compared to the other major deities of the greek pantheon he's a good guy.
>>
>>48333395
THIS ONE on the other hand I'm going to say 'no' to. I don't even want to think about how complex or awkward it'd get if that happened. So I'm sorry, but the virus/parasite is just you.
>>
>>48333387
>>48333400
No, anything stronger than Balefire fucks you. Unless you know better antimagic than TI.
>>
>>48333429
Probably not, as "indirect magic" is usually just using magic to induce a real chain of events.
>>
>>48333417
What kinds of world ending events would I need to worry about if I companioned Bayonetta and took her out of the plot?
>>
>>48333443
Cast Reflect from Final Fantasy.
>>
>>48330621
>but the companion limit for this jump is 32 individuals, not 32 companion slots.

I'm frowning at you. Very sternly. I paid good CP for "these x people count as one companion" opportunities.
>>
>>48333366
The resistance in Elona lets you buy 8% resistance to magic for 50cp and can be taken multiple times. Just take it 13 times for 650 cp and you get 104% resistance to all negative effects from magic.

The one in dresden give you immunity to most direct attacks of magic.

I Quite Like This Form (or something close to that) From Chrono Trigger makes indirect warping effects like curses and petrification etc a net positive when used against you.

And there are plenty of ways to get immunity to specific elements so you could stack enough of those to become immune to most of the common stuff.
>>
>>48333406
Yeah, but if you generate it, doesn't it cease to be "naturally occurring"?
>>
>>48333443
Empty Night from Dresden Files.
>>
File: 1243644628522.jpg (19KB, 614x456px) Image search: [Google]
1243644628522.jpg
19KB, 614x456px
>>48333453
...define "take her out of the plot". As in at the end of your jump, or...?
>>
>>48333417
Thanks Red! I've made my companions their signature weapons, and now they get to further trick them out so they can do all sorts of crazy things!
>>
>>48333464
>can be taken multiple times
Since when?
>>
>>48333470
In series, Outsiders get shit on by much less than Balefire. And Wildcard said there are limits.

I'm also pretty sure Ankhseram's curse is as "indirect" as Lord Faith's
>>
Reminder to purge all elves.
>>
>>48333407
>Since naturally occurring mists aren't usually that frequent outside certain climates... the answer is no, nit very useful at all.
That does vary somewhat with setting, though. Like, take it to Mistborn and it's fantastic.
>>
>>48333464
Problem with that Elona method is that I think that doesn't refer to all magic, just untyped magical damage. Unless it just doesn't cover any of the other mentioned elements.
>>
>>48333443
Source or I'm calling bullshit. It says nothing of the sort in the jump.
>>
>>48333478
Completely derail it by pulling her out of the whole mess.
>>
>>48333395
Read the Jump Notes, ASA 2.0.

>-Companions cannot purchase their own virus or parasite, that's on you.
>>
>>48333486

"50cp Elemental Resistance – The elements are fire, cold, lightning, darkness, mind, poison, nether, sound, nerve, chaos, magic, and cut. Every attack spell does a different type of elemental damage. Every time you buy this perk, pick an element: you now have an 8% greater resistance to any negative effects from that element."

>Every time you buy this perk

Directly states you can take it multiple times
>>
>>48333503
Reminder to judge people by their own merits, and not by their species. Also to remember that non companions are only as important as they are useful.
>>48333530
I really need to stop denying things. It clearly doesn't help.
>>
>>48333503
But anon, who will make the toys for the good children?
>>
>>48333503
I am an elf.

I will fill the world with elves.

Humans are a worthless barbarian race.

As are filthy dwarves and all other filth races.

Reminder to kill all humans.
>>
>>48333521
Yeah, it mentions that all attack spells use a different element, meaning you're not immune to all magic by taking it, just magic attacks that are without any of the other elements. So it's actually pretty limited to choose just magic as the perk, since pure magic blasts are surprisingly rare.
>>
>>48333521
>Elemental Resistance – The elements are fire, cold, lightning, darkness, mind, poison, nether, sound, nerve, chaos, magic, and cut. Every attack spell does a different type of elemental damage. Every time you buy this perk, pick an element: you now have an 8% greater resistance to any negative effects from that element.

That is correct: it only refers to spells that do "magic" elemental damage... which is still significant in many settings, just nowhere near "magic immunity".
>>
>>48333503
Reminder to purge everyone you don't like enough to companion.
>>
>>48333493
Did he clarify that the limits were similar to Outsider's in the series? Because that makes it hilariously shitty compared to other 800 cp anti-whatever perks.
>>
File: 1442211531527.jpg (434KB, 600x3284px) Image search: [Google]
1442211531527.jpg
434KB, 600x3284px
>>48333525
...uh.

Well, see thing is. She has the Left Eye. Which means by taking her out of the picture, you're gonna see everything becoming unbalanced as fuck. When Baldr got taken out of the picture in Bayo 2, the demons started going out of control. So by taking the Left Eye out way earlier, Angels are gonna go bugshit. And Baldr beforehand is going to do all kinds of crazy shit in Bayo 1, which means Aesir is likely going to do time things too.

tl;dr you're gonna make shit worse.

>>48333503
>pic related
No bully elves.
>>
>>48333546
But anon. You were once one of them.

You cannot escape your origins.

Somewhere, deep inside, is the "filth race" you were before your deal with your Benefactor.
>>
>>48333468
It doesn't say anything about "naturally occurring" though. It also doesn't say you have to have been there, simply be familiar with it, so it might make a decent multi-target interstellar teleport given enough scrying...
>>
>>48333556
> companions
More like portable snack trays.
>>
>>48333503
You don't need to remind anyone. Every time they meet an elf they'll know.
>>
>>48333522
I may have to concede this point. I can't find it on the archive, but I remember reading it.

>>48333569
I'll see if I can find it.
>>
Question for anyone who's a big tank nerd relating to
>>48333205

what would be some good tanks to field for a warboy themed force?
Speed and short range power would be big focuses, and the m18 and bt7 seem like good candidates, but I'd love to hear from someone who knows the subject better.
>>
>>48333573
> not erasing the inferior parts of yourself on a metaphysical level
Hah! Get a load of this mortal.
>>
>>48333571
So saying "No no no fuck this whole conflict, come with me to somewhere with less lunatics trying to kill each other". And then fucking off to the middle of nowhere is not a good idea?
>>
>>48333573
Not if they're a native elf jumper, though.
>>
>>48333579
This is the newest version:

>Mist Walker (Cost: 600 Cp, Discount: Drop In) The mists of Ravenloft seem to have little negative effect on you. In fact they seem to be your ally. The Darklords cannot bar you from leaving their domain even if their borders are closed they have no effect on you. Also you may walk in to the mists and transport to another domain that you are familiar with. You can even take a small group of people with you. Lastly outside of the jump you may use natural occurring mist to transport yourself over long distances to locations that you are familiar.

Granted, it doesn't say you have too have been there, but it does say "natural occuring".
>>
>>48333624
Oh dear. That cuts usability. I wonder whether mist on a planet you terraformed counts...
>>
>>48333421
I think smoke and smog is a bit too different from mist. Smoke in particular would be a bit too easy to create as well.
>>
>>48333571
How does the elf know about radiation poisoning.
>>
>>48333546
>I am an robot.

>I will fill the world with robots.

>Humans are a worthless meatbag race.

>As are filthy ayys and all other filth races.

>Reminder to kill all humans.
>>
File: Stuart_m5a1_cfb_borden.jpg (178KB, 641x416px) Image search: [Google]
Stuart_m5a1_cfb_borden.jpg
178KB, 641x416px
>>48333595
While it's not technically the best recommendation, I think something like the Stuart would fit their style quite well. It's a light tank, which means relatively thin armor but good speed for a tank. It's also fairly compact and a good rover for plains.

There are better light tanks to pick from, though. You might even want to look into a Tank Destroyer.
>>
>>48333655
Presumably, yes. You just changed what "nature" is on that world.

And we have a jump-maker ruling that seems to contradict that phrase.

>>48333406
>>
>>48333675
>>
>>48333595
Anything Russian that isn't the IS line could work.
Us tank destroyers could work do to the US Destroyer doctrine focusing on speed and guns over armor (Except for the glorious T28/T95 Super Heavy).
Any of the German tank destroyers up to and including the StuG IV would also work.
The most fitting WW2 tank would probably be the M3 Lee (not the M3 Grant as you loose a machine gun turret with that variant), which is covered with pistol ports and it once had twin hull machine guns in the beginning.

If you're specifically after short range firepower, look into assault tank variants. Most tanks in WW2 had an assault version where they would mount mortar cannons to deal with infantry an bunkers.
>>
Rolled 501, 215 = 716 (2d595)

>>
>>48333675
Speaking of Robots, does anybody know some good mind control perks for Robots? So far the closest I have is Completed Net Terminal Genes from Blame!, Rampancy of the Builders from the Same, and Will of the User from Kid Radd.
>>
>>48333600
Considering the Angels are constantly going after her anyway? Probably not. But the way you put it, you made me think it was more a case of "spatially remove her".

If you stick with Bayo, you're probably getting involved in the plot.
>>
>>48333667
Humans taught them. It's the only way they ever learn anything.
>>
>>48333675
Except Fry.
>>
>>48333701
From Tenchi Muyo. Not mind control, bust still pretty useful.

>200cp - Living Technology
Slice of Life: Jurian appliances are semisentient, from starships to entertainment systems to cookwear. You have the ability to control all basic devices of this type with just your mind alone, and have the knowledge to construct more with appropriate materials. You can eventually replace most interfaces with living wood input devices In later jumps, this enhances your ability to use and understand sentient or organic technology.

>Space Opera:
You have a knack for all forms of technology, and especially the kind that thinks. Sentient or not, you can convince devices to operate for you instead of their registered or passworded owners. Stronger security makes this process take longer, but you can essentially charm your way into a mainframe, instead of breaking a howevermanylong character password.
>>
>>48333693
I also forgot, the Panzer III and IVs could also work as they had a good mix of armor, speed, firepower with many of them being armed with mortars before German went nuts with tank destroyers. They also started giving them space armor at one point which gives them a look that would help them fit into a mad max world.
>>
>>48333701
Technopathy from Teen Titans.
>>
>>48333468
>>48333682

Wow... umm... yeah, so I am amazed at how dumb I can be some times. Forgetting that little tidbit in my own jump.
I am choosing to blame this entirely on not enough sleep and not me being a dumb ass. Ok I am just going to drop the naturally occurring bit.
>>
>>48333701
Omnissiah/Void Dragon demigod for Percy Jackson, or the one that gives you a little piece of the god from the same jump.
Any source of technopathy, and there's a lot of those around.
Cyberdidact from 40K Imperium gets bonus points for being able to create AI resistant to anyone else's control in elecctronics you touch.
>>
>>48333681
>>48333693
hence the hellcats, yes
I suppose the biggest question would be the war rig, the only heavy tank I found with a halfway-decent top speed was the Tiger 1 (28mph)

>assault tank variants
right on the money with that, thank you

if half-tracks are an option, the m21 looks like a promising choice for artillery
>>
>>48333730
>>48333761
>>48333750
Thanks.
>>
>>48333701
I usually just go with high end (read: stacked) technopathy, with maybe a bunch of hacking perks on top of it for ease of access. The one from X-Men is really good, as it is from Teen Titans, although you could ALSO potentially choose it as a focus in Psychonauts, which, combined with Three Pounds of Dreams, would mean you'd obliterate the level cap.
There's also technomancy, such as from Shadowrun, and Dresden gives you super easy access to an ability to fry any electronics that disagree with you.

Although if you're lazy you can also just take Artificial Friend Friend from Invader Zim.
>>
>>48333493
The Outsider that Harry ganked didn't have the same magic immunity as Lord Raith.
>>
>>48333799
How strong/versatile is Psychonauts' telepathy?
>>
>>48333768
So I haven't seen the show, but the jump allows self-propelled guns.
The M21 Mortar Motor Carriage is a US self-propelled so it should count. Just know that the vehicle's armor wouldn't be able to stop a handgun.

Interesting to face, all self-propelled guns in the US were label Gun Motor Carriage so as to differentiate them from tanks. This is what caused the US Super Heavy Tank to get 2 names as people argued over wither it was a GMC or a Tank.
>>
Okay guys, I got to come clean here.

I actually claimed Killer is Dead, Mighty no 9 and Transistor. Cameranon is me. I was trying to make a fresh start, get rid of the Naruto fiasco of the past, because I didn't want to have jumps that could end up good to be viewed as terrible simply because I was the one who made them.

I was one of replies who suggested that "ParanoidAnon claimed someone's elses claims", but not others.

I was also the anon that claimed Mighty no 9 afterwards and the one that said that he was working on Killer is Dead jump, because I was.

As I said, my claims to these three jumps were legitimate and they still stand. I will finish them under this name and post them, no matter what. If anyone accepts my help with imaging jumps, I will image them, although I doubt I will be trusted now.

There will be no different names, no more such games or trying to circumvent things. Any discussions with jumpmakers, they will be done here.

I want to fix my mistakes, and regain your trust, although I do not deserve it, /jc/
>>
>>48333868
Telepathy? It... lets you speak to other people's minds. Other than that I don't think it gets used a whole lot, surprisingly.
>>
File: Stop Posting.webm (315KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
Stop Posting.webm
315KB, 854x480px
>>48333917
This is a completely retarded goose chase and I refuse to be a part of it any more than this
>>
File: mibbit.png (30KB, 300x185px) Image search: [Google]
mibbit.png
30KB, 300x185px
>>48333917
wow fuk u bro, manipulating us with ur illuminaughty shennannigans
>>
File: 1454381873143.jpg (500KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1454381873143.jpg
500KB, 1920x1080px
>>48333917
Hint: Bunker down and don't use the name until you're ready to post complete versions. 'cause those were more lies, even if small, and thus more ammo.
>>
>>48333768
>war rig

Don't be put off by the Tiger's speed. It's actually comparable to that of the Sherman's ( 25 to 30 mph).
There is also the M26 Pershing, which is at 25mph but has comparable armor and a better gun.
But if you really want speed, try the Panther tank. 29-34mph with a very accurate gun. It has less armor, but its 80 frontal armor is sloped enough to give it an effective armor greater than the Tiger's frontal armor.
>>
>>48333917
God you are an attention whore
>>
>>48333917
>Okay guys, I got to come clean here.
You missed a fucking GREAT opportunity for a "It was me, Paranoia!" post. You should be ashamed.
>>
>>48334004
Will his fuck-ups never end?
>>
particular area of psychic powers. You might be able to go Invisible for a full day before having particular area of psychic powers. You might be able to go Invisible for a full day before having particular area of psychic powers. You might be able to go Invisible for a full day before having particular area of psychic powers. You might be able to go Invisible for a full day before having particular area of psychic powers. You might be able to go Invisible for a full day before having particular area of psychic powers. You might be able to go Invisible for a full day before having particular area of psychic powers. You might be able to go Invisible for a full day before having particular area of psychic powers.Telekinetically wrestle the bears at camp, tel recharge, telrecharge, Telekinetically wrestle the bears at camp, tel epathically talk to plants epathically talk to plantsepathically talk to plantsepathically talk to plantsepathically talk to plantsepathically talk to plants epathically talk to plantsepathically talk to plantsepathically talk to plantsepathically talk to plantsepathically talk to plants epathically talk to plantsepathically talk to plantsepathically talk to plantsepathically talk to plants epathically talk to plants epathically talk to plants epathically talk to plantsepathically talk to plants (a rare ability)(a rare ability)(a rare ability)(a rare ability)(a rare ability) (a rare ability) (a rare ability) (a rare ability)(a rare ability)(a rare ability)(a rare ability)(a rare ability)(

>>48333938
Specialty says you can telepathically talk to plants... But I'm not sure if that's because of strength or what.
>>
>>48333917
Well, if this doesn't work and you are telling the truth, you can as Cameranon claim that ParanoidAnon was making shit up.
>>
>>48334025
That's a reference to a girl in the game who actually specifically has the telepathic ability to talk to plants. It's a pretty niche ability. But then again, I don't think plant telepathy is a very common ability in jumpchain, so feel free to grab that if you want.
>>
>>48333917
Stop impersonating me.
>>
File: worried.jpg (138KB, 700x433px) Image search: [Google]
worried.jpg
138KB, 700x433px
>>48334025
>particularpsychicplantspowers

You uh.

You okay there buddy?
>>
>>48334035
It just goes deeper and deeper... I'm regretting taking the red pill, now.
>>
>>48334049
>(a rare ability)(a rare ability)(a rare ability)(a rare ability)(a rare ability) (a rare ability) (a rare ability) (a rare ability)(a rare ability)(a rare ability)(a rare ability)(a rare ability)(
I think the AI crashed.
>>
>>48334035
That could work, and he'd be in good company as I'm pretty sure half this thread is one schizo person arguing with themselves and getting mad when others interrupt their internal war.
>>
>>48334050
Right there with you buddy.

Right now were it not for the meds I'd be getting drunk off my ass.
>>
File: 1240629215524.jpg (39KB, 474x503px) Image search: [Google]
1240629215524.jpg
39KB, 474x503px
>>48333917
All I'm going to say is while I'm glad you came clean on this situation, I'm deeply disappointed that it happened in the first place.

Hiding from your errors will only cause more drama and problems for everyone involved, you especially. Accept what you did that lead to this series of events, learn from them, and try to be a better person.
>>
>>48334061
You mean like that one anon who was every name fag at once?
>>
>>48334049
>>48334056

I'm fine. Copy-pasting just didn't... work.
>>
Should I take the final step and get myself a tripcode?

Wouldn't want any impersonators claiming or releasing terrible jumps.
>>
>>48334081
Well that's really out of fucking nowhere.
Seriously, what brought that up?
>>
>>48334081
But are you even you? Or am I you?
>>
>>48333978
I like the sound of that
>>48333876
>Just know that the vehicle's armor wouldn't be able to stop a handgun.
well I should have something for longer range, and well I did find a nebelwerfer carrier, it was rather slow
>>
>>48334088
While tone doesn't really carry through very well, I don't think that is actually Clover given how the post is written.
>>
>>48334088
>out of fucking nowhere
We are clearly reading different threads.
>>
File: Tirion_in_Call_of_the_Crusade.jpg (132KB, 1280x992px) Image search: [Google]
Tirion_in_Call_of_the_Crusade.jpg
132KB, 1280x992px
>>48332306 here, my primary assistants in raising this child are a Typhlosion, and pic related.

How good is Grandpa Tirion with kids?
>>
>>48334088
The fact that ParanoidAnon is either taking Cameranon's identity, or was Cameranon the entire time and is taking anons suggesting to say that ParanoidAnon is taking Cameranon's identity so he can break the connection between the two and leave the name ParanoidAnon in a shallow grave.
>>
>>48334081
I'm Clover now.

but seriously, it's never been an issue before, though it's not a bad idea. go for it?
>>
>>48334091
I am a Shadow, the true self.
>>
>>48334088
From the realization that I had a few jumps claimed, including some I didn't tell you about, and how some namefags go through tags like hot butter through knives.

>>48334091
I am the walrus, goo goo g'joob.

>>48334137
Oi. See what I mean.
>>
>>48334130
poor
>>
>>48334137
I'm so fucking confused? What the fuck even is this thread.
>>
What the fuck is even going on right now.
>>
File: 1468353869121.jpg (29KB, 330x327px) Image search: [Google]
1468353869121.jpg
29KB, 330x327px
>>48334137
>>48334147
>>
We'd be better off on Reddit.
>>
>>48334166
Lies and slander!
>>
>>48334166
Please don't.
>>
This thread is proof that IRC needs to be deleted.
>>
>>48334188
Fuck off, shitstain.
>>
>>48334102
>>48333876
and I just realized calliopes were more thematic and staring me in the face this whole time
>>
>>48334188
see >>48333957
>>
>>48334157
Shitposters thinking it's funny to assume jumpmakers' identities, in an attempt to stir up shit and kill /jc/.

I foresaw this. But I had hoped it would never come to be.

/cyoag/ trolls are invading us. They started doing the same thing with SDA over there, and look at what a pile of burning garbage that thread is now.

>>48334188
Wrong. It's other people on 4chan that are the problem. Jumpmakers will just have to start using trips from now on. There's no trust here.
>>
>>48334214
It's a shitty joke and you should feel bad.
If I could slap people over the Internet you'd be the first one on my list.
>>
>>48334081
But how can we be sure it would be Clover getting a Trip, and not someone who took the name of Clover while Clover is out, so that when Clover came back "Clover" could peg Clover as a impersonator? Tell me something only the real Clover would know!
But seriously, even I have a trip, and all I do is talk about my chain and throw piles of perks at people who ask questions.
>>
>>48334241
*I can't believe this is something that makes sense to say in this thread.
>>
>>48334238
so don't take it so hard
>>
File: mfw.jpg (36KB, 600x722px) Image search: [Google]
mfw.jpg
36KB, 600x722px
>>48330621
>mfw I can start a new chain and have ladies of war as companions

>mfw I can take a KanMusume, StrikeWitch, PanzerFrauline, and be their commanding officer

>mfw I can work on making them tanks, jets, and ships in Transformers

>mfw I can bring them into Hellsing and give the Major a goddamn war

>mfw military issue cuddling
>>
>>48334241
Well not everyone is a histrionic attention whore like you.
>>
>>48334273
... as the guy who calls them ASA 2.0-

Son. You need a chill pill. Attention whore describes everyone here.
>>
>>48334273
Your whining reminds me of that one anon who spent an entire thread calling everybody a whore.
>>
Would I be able to import a mask as my Kirby copy hat?
>>
>>48334241
Uh, the secret ending to Fallen London is becoming Mr Eaten, Ruby Rose is best girl, and the next jump I release will still not be Sunless Sea.

Really, I'm terrible with names and only picked this one up from my time writing for the Knights. Kindof stuck after that.
>>
>>48334273
You do realize that insulting people by pointing out the obvious doesn't really work, right?
>>48334306
I'll trust you, for now.
>>
>>48334306
If it helps, I totally don't think of you as that blonde bimbo from Totally Spies.
>>
>>48330621
>Import nationality

hm. To Belka or not to Belka, is that even a question?
>>
>>48334306
>writing for the Knights

For the who now?
>>
>>48334329
>is that even a question?
Nope.
>>
>>48334319
Well now that you say that, I will never be able to disassociate him with her.
>>
Would I be able to import a mask as my Kirby copy ability hat?
>>
>>48334306
>>48334319
now I do though.
>>
>>48334070
Red, you're green.
>>
>>48334348
She seems like she's feeling blue.
>>
>>48334273
>I'm going to complain about you so everyone will look at me instead!

Being a shitposter or troll means you're the real attention whore here.

I mean, trolls literally feed off of the attention.
They're the apex of attention whoring.
>>
>>48334319
I always thought of him as the monster from Cloverfield typing frantically on a keyboard. Fallen London was the first jump I knew he did.
>>
>>48330621
I'm actually maniacally laughing right now. Is this healthy?
>>
File: _Flag.jpg (21KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
_Flag.jpg
21KB, 1024x768px
>>48334329
Well met, Knight.
>>
>>48334353
oh dear, whatever shall she do?
>>
>>48334401
It's late at night, so I don't have a clue.
>>
>>48334419
perhaps a spell, or a potion she can brew?
>>
>>48334441
Maybe she turns pious, at sits in a pew?
>>
File: 1251614468920.jpg (9KB, 248x274px) Image search: [Google]
1251614468920.jpg
9KB, 248x274px
>>48334368
Is it bad I want a Cloverfield jump? If only for that delicious nectar and the study of those parasites from it? http://cloverfield.wikia.com/wiki/Seabed%27s_Nectar

>>48334353
>>48334401
>>48334419
>>48334441
>>48334453
Oh fuck you assholes, that song is going to be stuck in my head for days.
>>
>>48334453
oh, none of that hoodoo, she'd be better off with voodoo.
>>
>>48334466
You remind me of the road.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nqWNZl3Ou4
>>
>>48334466
What song do you mean, I hate to seem like a shrew.
>>48334478
I don't know, are you sure you're a Guru?
>>
>>48334501
Perhaps a hobby? She could craft with Uru?
>>
>>48334466
>Cloverfield had a manga
>>
File: Justice Has Arrived.png (2MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Justice Has Arrived.png
2MB, 1366x768px
>>48330855
>Someone already posted it
Damn it, I wanted to reply to that entire chain too.

>>48331629
>No good Strength perks
Hold on, let me laugh.

>>48332306
Could be worse
You could have 51 kids.
Three of whom are Half-Dragons
One is Half-Eldritch Abomination
Two of them are half-Anthropomorphic Personification of the Concept of Death
And one of them is Azula's kid.

>>48333503
Some Elves are Cute, so I can't.
>>
>>48334525
But if she becomes an artist, can she find a proper venue?
>>
>>48334492
I need to re-watch that movie, it's a damn good one.
>>
>>48334538
many places have art on the menu.
>>
>>48334552
I imagine with her skill, she might get a great review.
>>
>>48331441
Yes. Situational awareness is up to you. This is not a maze tracer but an internal pressure sense. a heighened version of it, and it is a sense, might be more precise about barriers in the way... but never about voids in the path.
>>
File: Confusion.gif (39KB, 250x200px) Image search: [Google]
Confusion.gif
39KB, 250x200px
>>48334353
>>48334401
>>48334419
>>48334441
>>48334453
>>48334478
>>48334501
>>48334525
>>48334538
>>48334552
What is going on?
>>
>>48331465
Demonic Succubus. Implication that the MC didn't really have much choice.
>>
>>48334594
What is happening depends on your point of view. Either we're writing a poem, or having deja vu.
>>
>>48334603
Considering you can choose to reject her? I find that unlikely.

There is literally no reason you can't dump your fiance except to force the false dichotomy between morality and happiness.
>>
>>48334570
with a little luck she could make enough to open an inter-dimensional petting zoo.
>>48334610
oh? are you feeling it too?
>>
File: 1468799683782.jpg (283KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1468799683782.jpg
283KB, 1920x1080px
What are the best pizza-related perks and items?
>>
>>48334642
infinite pizza, DMC
>>
>>48334380
>>48334329
>Belka Stronk
>Gets bogged down by a small PMC

What ever you say, buddy
>>
>>48334642
A certain Little Caesar's Pizza box is undoubtedly the best.
>>
>>48334642
Sponsored by Pizza Hut, Lyrical Nanoha
>>
Rolled 409 (1d595)

>>
>>48333917
when the fuck you imaging naruto fag?
>>
>>48334638
She better keep it above board, or she might have trouble with the Collector of Internal Revenue.
I guess I do.
>>48334663
This is correct, there's no one that SCP-458 won't appeal to.
>>
File: blade und soul.jpg (294KB, 600x372px) Image search: [Google]
blade und soul.jpg
294KB, 600x372px
I have a gift for you all.
We're at 7 pages, 3800 words.
Just for the intro and backgrounds.
I'll post it when the next thread gets made.
>>
>>48334642
See>>48334663
SCP 458 is the best by default, it produces unlimited pizza tailored to your taste at the time.
>>
>>48334711
Well I guess I should thank you.
>>48334712
Listen to this anon, his words aren't untrue.
>>
>>48334711
Chaingunner is a class?
>>
>>48334711
Just a WIP or the full thing?
>>
>>48334711
Does it have waifus?
>>
>>48334734
Just the WIP. You guys gotta tell me what I'm fucking up because I was really heavily inspired by Dirge's stuff and went overboard on the exposition.
>>
>>48333701
Word of Flynn from Generic Virtual World.
>>
>>48334690
I need sleep, so I shall bid you adieu.
>>
File: FRD-DS-00253.0.jpg (236KB, 1600x1065px) Image search: [Google]
FRD-DS-00253.0.jpg
236KB, 1600x1065px
>>48330621
WITNESS

66. GIRLS AND PANZER

Drawbacks: No yuri for you (1200)

Background: Enlist Today, Import Mad Max civ (1000), Mechanic (900)

Skills: Free Driver Spec, Free Tank Tech, Discount Rush Job (800), Discount Zig Zag (600), Songs of War (500)

Items: Free Burn Proof Uniform, Discount Tank Hanger (350), extra TP [+500 due to import) (300)

Tanks: 10x T40 Whizbang (500), 25x M18 Hellcat (200), 6x Panther (110), 11x T-34 (0)

Companions: Live Ammo (0), Driver, Advanced Tankery (0)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhvPlzelj9I
>>
>>48334749
Sweet either way.
>>
>>48334781
Good night, sweet anon, may you dream of Lemons and Honeydew.
>>
Is there a perk somewhere that keeps articles of clothing/accessories on my body/where I want them to stay? Like a mask staying on my face while flying or a cloak keeping closed in biting cold.
>>
>>48334805
I must away, and rest. My vitality to renew.
need sleep, so I'll leave you with this. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SSUQxGjZZ4
>>
>>48334642
Demolition Man is going to allow you to buy both present and future Pizza Hut food dishes.
>>
>>48334799
so, for tactics

Whizbang
>Disrupting tank formations or entrenched opponents, the problem-solver

Hellcat
>The wargirls' big earners, they put as much fire downrange as possible while staying mobile

T-34
>These act as the little brothers to the Panther, drawing fire away from the Hellcats with their sloped armor and brawling at close range.

Panther
>Command Vehicle
>>
>>48333675
Pic related jump when?

inB4 rule 1, I'm already busy making other jumps

The cloning I think would be another 'in jump' thing that can't let you continue your chain after death post-jump, but maybe works fully if you somehow die post chain?
>>
>>48334940
I would kill for a Destroy All Humans jump
>>
>>48334970
Well just keep doing that and you basically have the jump.
>>
>>48334294
Not the jumpmaker but I think at least one of the example hats is a mask, so... maybe?
>>
Who are the strongest characters I'm likely to encounter in the Obsidian Tower Trilogy and what can they do?
>>
Holy hell, did the goddamn Narutofags legitimately feel the need to shit all over the fucking thread again, with their inane IRC outrage?

Why the fuck should any jump maker post in the thread or pay it any respect if the only thing here is you assholes? Why shouldn't they just move over to the IRC completely if you're what's supposed to be worthwhile in this place? Your angry screaming isn't helping your case, it's a detriment, the more you yell about this shit the more it builds the case that jumpmakers should abandon the thread forever.

Narutofags are the worst.
>>
Just ignore it, please.
>>
>>48335120
Naruto should just be banned. We'd be better for it.
>>
>>48335120
The last mention of Naruto was 43 minutes ago, Larry.
You're a bit late to the party.
No shitstorm for you today.

>>48335160
Most everyone's asleep right now.
Shh, no drama, only dreams now.
>>
>>48335160
This. I'm almost certain that the problem here is actually just naruto. We can fix it by getting rid of the source.
>>
>>48334926
>T-34
>Brawlers.

Uuh, that sloped armor helped a lot in the beginning, but not in so much in the end. The only reason they were able to take on tigers and panthers was by swarming them with some of them driving on top of the tigers to prevent turret movement. Heck the primary reason the panzer IIIs and IV couldn't pen them was because their primary manufacturer refused to give the panzers barrels that would extend past their chassis. Another manufacture eventually gave the panzers long 75s which could penetrate.
>>
>>48335176
Man, we he starts up like that and responding to himself all you can do is ignore him. He'll basically samefag for an hour or so to generate false outrage unless you ignore him, then he'll give up sooner.
>>
>>48335177
Shhhhh. Everything's fine anon. Just go to sleep.
>>
>>48335176
Doesn't change the fact that you retards ruined the thread over it.
>>
>>48335187
good to know
>>
>>48335176
>The last mention of Naruto was 43 minutes ago
That isn't relevant to the fact that Narutofags took a shit on the thread. Just because it isn't on going, doesn't mean it didn't happen. There's evidence of it still there. Everyone can see it.
>>
>>48335192
Thread's on autosage, page 10. Nothin' to lose, but the shitposter just looks like a retard tryin' to stir stuff and it makes me giggle.

>>48335198
Stop attention whoring. No one on Earth cares about you and I speak for all of humanity when I say we all wish you'd just die already. Please kill yourself, sooner rather than later.
>>
>>48335198
And that doesn't change the fact that the conversation is over. One starts to think the universe is a very static place.
>>
>>48335226
>Nothin' to lose
If you feed him now, he'll be encouraged to shitpost more in the next thread. We're not in a vacuum here, things carry over.
>>
>>48335198
>ruined the thread

Ruined is too strong of a word, I'd say.

And it was only the last 1/6th of it, if even,
>>
>>48335238
It was at least the first half the thread that was ruined beyond any reparation by you narutofags. Don't pretend like you aren't at fault, you can't dodge this one, you did it and you'll take fucking credit for it. You will not live this down.
>>
Don't feed it.
Let the sad little critter starve.
Report and ignore.
>>
Stop feeding the troll, for fucks sake.
>>
>>
Do you guys even know what shitposting is anymore? Are you so far up your own asses that you aren't capable of recognizing anything other than your own shit as legitimate posting?
>>
>>
>>
>>48335265
And what do you want done about it?
>>
>>48333460
they still count as a single companion for perks etc, just not for the limit... this is about tank teams, which i why the limit is as high as it is.
>>48333595
tankettes... lots of tankettes
>>
>>48335300
Ban naruto.
>>
>>
>>48335300
Don't feed it.
It's an attention whoring troll/shitposter, trying to cause drama.
Report.
And.
Ignore.
>>
>>48335279
I'm not sure whether mimikkyu is the saddest or most adorable thing that's come out of pokemon this year.
>>
>>48335279
>>48335291
>>48335297
>>48335323
Now this is shitposting.
>>
>>48335302
I see exactly where you are coming from, however I have yet to see a tankette that can satisfy the angels of combustion
>>
>>48335203
Maybe look at the T-34-85s. They about as mobile as the T-34, but feature an 85mm gun that can penetrate a Tiger's frontal armor at 500m (a massive increased compared to being completely unable to penetrate a Tiger's front.)
>>
>>48335326
You're shitposting more than anyone else right now, you know that?
>>
>>48335341
hadn't been paying attention to variant models, definitely a good upgrade
>>
>>48335323
>>48335297
>>48335291
>>48335279
Arrgh. These pictures are so cute it hurts my cold dead heart!
>>
>>48335265
>You will not live this down.
>What the fuck did you just fucking say about Naruto, you little bitches? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Benefactor Amusement Program, and I’ve been involved in numerous hammy raids on Overpowered Final Bosses, and I have over 9000 confirmed Exterminatuses. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the HUEGEST Kaiju in the entire Generic Kaiju Anime Genre. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before in this multiverse, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with ruining that thread of mine over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret basement of drugged up scryers under the Warehouse and your location is being pinpointeded right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your dick. You’re fucking haremed, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can mindfuck you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare eyeballs. Not only am I extensively trained in Waifu Acquisition, but I have access to the entire Perklines of the Harem Protagonist Backgrounds and I will use it to its full extent to turn you into a little girl and bang you all over the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what Unholy Heights your little “clever” threadruining was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking fucked, kiddo.
>>
Do we have a Men in Black jump?
>>
>>48335405
Nope.
>>
>>48334257
Wooo!
>>48334329
Belka?
>>48334374
I do it all the time. My ferrets look at me strangely. The cats hide.
>>48334799
Yay! Build!
>>48334940
I've considered it, but decided the game lacks the depth for a jump.
>>
>>48335405
No, as sad as that is to say.
It would be amazing, wouldn't it?

I want an Annelid race option so bad.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyGxZrhcgKg
>>
File: 1467594468086.jpg (71KB, 605x806px) Image search: [Google]
1467594468086.jpg
71KB, 605x806px
>>48335375
>Perklines of the Harem Protagonist Backgrounds and I will use it to its full extent to turn you into a little girl and bang you all over the continent,
>If only you could have known what Unholy Heights your little “clever” threadruining was about to bring down upon you
>>
>>48335467
Yeah, I was surprised when I realized. I'd always thought that was where mib's name came from, and I was super disappointed. Now I'm a strange mix of happy that he didn't make the jump and sad that we don't have it.
>>
File: pictured, my sides.jpg (23KB, 316x400px) Image search: [Google]
pictured, my sides.jpg
23KB, 316x400px
>>48335375
>>
>>48335524
Why would you be excited at the prospect of mib having made a MiB jump?
>>
>>48335524
You could make it, if you wanted.
You could claim it right now.
>>
>>48335550
I wouldn't be? I was disappointed/am sad that we don't have it (period), and am happy that mib didn't make it.

>>48335560
Unfortunately, no. Already working on a jump between IRL shit.
>>
>>48335550
Probably before he'd read any of mib's jumps.
>>
File: Firing solution.jpg (55KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Firing solution.jpg
55KB, 640x360px
>>48335442
>Belka?

Do you even dance with the angels Buddy?
>>
>>48331786
It was like that when I found it.

>>48333084
It's going to be stupidly useful if someone ever makes a Silent Hill jump.

>>48334822
Jump Asura's wrath for mantra cybernetics.
>Anyone with mantra cybernetics can wear impossibly impractical clothing without any issue.

JRPG Style from Kingdom Hearts

Plus there's a bunch of perks that mean your clothing doesn't impede your movements or mobility, and I've been mostly assuming that those mean clothing (and accesssories) doesn't slip out of position.

captcha, a phone box is not a store front
>>
>>48335653
nope
>>
>>48335681
or Curse of the Mistwraith.... or in Mistborn. Or London... any london
>>
>>48335681
>spoiler

Maybe it's a store for timelords?
>>
>>48335291
ooh, it's animated
Thread posts: 821
Thread images: 104

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.