[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #957: Weeaboo Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 433
Thread images: 39

File: 1468626377910.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
1468626377910.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>Jump Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA

https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn (embed)

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>last time on Jumpchain...
>>48296519
>>
How does the Homestuck drawback in SBURB work if you also take the Void Session or Single Player Dead Session drawback?
>>
>>48303366
Since it didn't take off last thread! Another go!
>>
File: image.jpg (255KB, 748x1069px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
255KB, 748x1069px
Dragon's Crown gives you lots of gold right?
>>
>>48303760
If you're after gold, you're gonna want Treasure Planet.
>>
>>48303776
That place is booby trapped to all hell.
>>
>>48303782
Yes and?
That hasn't stopped Jumpers from trying to steal everything including the kitchen sink.
>>
>>48303826
Anything that isn't nailed down belongs to me.
Anything that I can pry loose, isn't nailed down.
>>
>>48303826
Well as long as you know about the laser trip wire and have food/ water in the warehouse. . . you could just load the warehouse full of loot and sit tight until either Jim/Silver get there or ten years pass.
>>
>>48303868
The only things that don't belong to a jumper are those that are both nailed down and on fire, looting is an art form. . . Git Gud.
>>
File: SburbAnon.png (36KB, 309x103px) Image search: [Google]
SburbAnon.png
36KB, 309x103px
>>48303724
Hm. I hadn't considered that when I wrote it... Bit of an oversight.

Let's see... Void session would just mean you start in the Alpha Kids/Beta Trolls timeline. Which doesn't feel bad enough for the Kids side, since it essentially skips the first part of canon... but on the other hand, the Condensce and Caliborn are there, and months of sitting around there isn't too great.

On the Troll side, you're kinda screwed in terms of completing the Homestuck drawback, unless you find a way to hop to the other sessions.

Single Player Dead session is a little harder... Could be done by requiring you to finish the Dead Session to get the canon session. Or you could simply be forced to figure everything out yourself, and try to beat English from your own Dead Session. Whichever you prefer, I suppose.

If you take both Void Session and Single Player Dead Session, they combine, creating a Single Player session with the Void Session skeletons (making enemies /even tougher/, and minimizing Grist), and meaning you'll both have to win the session in time, and /then/ wait 10 years in your utterly barren wasteland of a session before you can leave.
>>
>>48303760
>>48303776
>>48303826

Just go to Full Metal Alchemist and get Alchemy.

There you go, unlimited free gold.

Then go to Overlord, pick AoG member and the Rival Guild Drawback, steal all the Rival's Guild summoning scrolls and use your infinite gold to summon armies of world ending NPCs.
>>
>>48303884
As though being on fire would stop us. It really just makes it easier to spot and more awesome looking.
>>
>>48303940
>Single Player Dead session is a little harder... Could be done by requiring you to finish the Dead Session to get the canon session. Or you could simply be forced to figure everything out yourself, and try to beat English from your own Dead Session. Whichever you prefer, I suppose.

I've not been following Homestuck too much, but doesn't playing a Single Player Session let's you gather a powerful group of followers?

Also, once the chain ends, it is possible to gain the Lord of Time class? Can you use the Caliborn DNA with the Omnitrix or the Animorph?
>>
>>48304041
Because fire damages stuff making it less valuable as loot.
>>
>>48304062
the Omnitrix Specifically prevents you from gaining anything that Is too powerfu and doesn't even come with the stuff it canonically has, it's a trap option.but we don't know how Much of Caliborn's abilities are genetic,probably not much Though considering his Truly insane level Of determination and the strength of is classpect.
>>
>>48304115
I could still animorph into it, right?
>>
File: the felt.jpg (781KB, 1280x799px) Image search: [Google]
the felt.jpg
781KB, 1280x799px
>>48304062
It lets you gather the Felt, in return for getting no other companions for the jump. The Felt has... time shenanigans, but I wouldn't call them "powerful". They may also get another shtick, if you have a different Aspect yourself, if you prefer/think that makes more sense.

You can pick the Lord of Time class if you go Endjump, yes. But if you pick something else in the jump, you're kinda stuck with it even after the chain ends. Unless you figure out a way to absorb Lord of Time powers or something, I dunno.

>spoiler
Sure. Provided you can find Cherub DNA, I see nothing wrong with it. After all, you can also grab stupid powerful DNA elsewhere like Kryptonian/Martian in DC. Though, if you're not doing the End Jump and your chain is still going, it still has the restriction on getting the giant snake mating-fight immortality.

>>48304115
Nope. His strength comes from his Cherub DNA. Lord English got a bit of extra boost from Equius though.
>>
>>48304115
>Omnitrix
Ugh, it makes sense that it had to have some of the complete bullshit aliens blocked until post spark but openly stating that the one you buy with your entire budget is a piece of shit knock off is just painful.
>>
>>48304154
yeah, But remember it will make you Him genetically but not Give you his classpect,>>48304163
Okay then, I misinterpreted that.
>>48304167
I'm with you there, it's why I used morphing memory+ Acquisitive gaze on Azmuth when he came down to see what I've been doing on Primus. So I could make my own later
>>
>>48304163
>Unless you figure out a way to absorb Lord of Time powers or something, I dunno
That can't be done unless I go End-Jump or I pick it up after the chain ends, can it?

Absorbing the powers of an enemy it's not that hard, and considering that Lord English had one weakness, there was a perk in Kingdom Hearts to deal with that. It's not gonna be an easy fight anyway.
>>
>>48304179
Numbernumber:+200 at this point their technology does not scare me
The Most Dangerous Game: Khyber +300 the animal trainer with the awesome dangerous animals from space? I think it's supper time.
Freaked Out:+300 do you have any idea what I am false Phantom? Let's see how you like it when start shining like the star I am.
Chose Primus -50 got to start here so I can harvest all this essence for my myself and my zurg hive, once Azmuth arrives I burn that recent human alternate form to duplicate him, and morphing memory allows me his knowledge and skill as well as his intellectual capacity. Of course this is after we scanned the samples themselves so that we have the DNA on file for cloning with cortex command cloning. Which I then use to make cell metals via Gara's Lost Work, with the cell metals provided by my, various regeneration perks, together with waveform anatomy and The Cup of the King,these are going to be some amazing core metals.
Homeless free it's got the discounts I want unfortunately
chose Age:10/2=5 -50 I love being young.
I'm Hurt. Deeply Hurt: (Free: Homeless) seems handy
Osmosian -300 discount for homeless this seems more so
Technopath-300 discount for homeless Question does this work organic machines like Primus?
Nemetrix with Evolutinary Function-1000 duplicate twice and give to the whale wolves
Taydenite-100 discount for homeless scan and mass-produce this if I can, if I can't use Osmosian to scrape away some for sale , let's see if I can duplicate it in ways other than minecraft duplication Roll(1d100)+0:11,+0 Total:11 so yes I think my huge fabrication bay can handle it
rolling to see if I can license weapons technology from the Techadons
Roll(1d100)=63 so that's a no lot but I don't think they're trying to kill me.
I believe early I pretty much discussed my plans in the notes, but mostly it's genetic hijinks and taking Azmuth's place, plus I expand the Omnitrix project by building some more of them and distributing them.
>>
>>48304189
Correct. You'll need to go Endjump or go there post-chain, if you want to fight Lord English and nom his powers.

>>48304154
Yup. Should work fine. Mind that you don't get his Classpect abilities or his rainbow-lasers/immortality, since none of that is genetic.

Though I'm not sure if Cherubs count as "overpowered" for the Omnitrix. They are pretty ridiculously bullshit (there's a reason I'm not offering them in the jump), but they're not Celestialsapien level.
>>
>>48304163
>>48304220
OK, thanks for your answers. One last thing:

>It lets you gather the Felt, in return for getting no other companions for the jump. The Felt has... time shenanigans, but I wouldn't call them "powerful". They may also get another shtick, if you have a different Aspect yourself, if you prefer/think that makes more sense.

I gain the canon Felt? Because even individually they might be weak, there are some powerful skills in the group, like Crowbar's or Die's. Maybe I can grant them a combination power later.
>>
>>48304275
Yes, by default, you get the canon Felt. Minus Snowman, though you can offer the Queen of your session the 8-ball position.

And they can certainly be quite useful with all their skills, true.

It seems a reasonable reward in return for blocking off your out-of-jump companions, free companions, companion purchases, and making you go through a ridiculously hard dead session scaled to you.
>>
What are all the things jusps that are currently being worked on?
>>
>>48304447
Still working on Incredibles. Inspiration's hard to come by for me lately, so it's somewhat slow going.

Got everything lined out and most of the perks done though. Might post a wip when I'm done with those, i guess.
>>
>>48304447
Are you asking what jumps are currently being made? Because Brutus is working on Orks and SWTOR.
>>
>>48304475
Will there be a flying brick option? Or the ability to make such a build with the options available?
>>
>>48304524
There won't be one option for it, but you'll be able to build it yourself by combining some of the powers, yes.

Incredible Strength, Incredible Durability, Subsonic Flight, and whatever else you want to add on. Could get a bit expensive though.
>>
>>48304447
There are like, a shittonne of updates in the works from multiple people.
>>
>>48304607
What do you think the Shard origin for Worm is going to have? Anybody else taking it regardless?
>>
>>48304645
Probably some support perks that are good for things like therapy and keeping your host/allies alive.
>>
>>48304645
Considering that my build was aimed to absorb Eden and then Scion once I reached the Worm Jump, I doubt that I would take that.
>>
>>48304036
Or, you know, Equivalent Exchange from Minecraft.
>>
>>48304645
I heard there will also be a Cauldron Collaborator origin that I'm hoping will have a perk for avoiding Scion and other Nope Tier enemies.
>>
File: Chasing Shadows.jpg (25KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
Chasing Shadows.jpg
25KB, 460x215px
>>48304447
I'm about 40% done with the Gemcraft: Chasing Shadows jump. I think I got all the perks, items, and spells worked out, but I still have to do the talisman customization, wizard skills table, drawbacks, and fluff. I have been having difficulty actually figuring out the pricing and that's been discouraging me from working on it.
>>
>>48304645
It's pretty appealing to me since I've got a powerset that could make Eidolon both green with envy and yellow with fear. Just hoping there'll be something there that's actually worthwhile for somebody like me.
>>
>>48304690
Inb4 it does nothing guy.
>>
>>48304725
He can't claim that EE can't make gold. I don't believe he's that stupid.

Is he? Will he?
>>
>>48304716
>Gemcraft
Man, I love those games, but they are so long that the only one I have managed to finish was Labyrinth. Seriously I lose the save files by chance faster than I can finish one of those games.
>>
>>48304764
I agree and will freely admit they are grindy and exceptional time wasters. Yet I always come back to them sooner or later as they are just that good.
>>
File: COTM-Camillas_Castle.png (8KB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
COTM-Camillas_Castle.png
8KB, 480x320px
Hey guys random vampire jumper here, if I want to enchant a castle into full on mystical place what perks would be good for it? Especially stuff to make the place able to move locations and is bigger on the inside.

I was thinking of either using the castle option from the van hellsing jump or the moon palace from MMPR.
>>
>>48304645
>Shard origin
So, wait, we lose that drawback? Shit, there goes my build and my entire jump plan.
>>
>>48304876
The shard origin supposedly will grant the same number of points as the drawback did.
>>
>>48304871
Miin palace follows you but actraiser has a hell mansion that is all round awesome.

Dresden magic to make a genius loci.

Masters of magic to make it a place of power.

Enchanting from all over the place.

That mtg jump to make it into a power source.

Dnd jumps for enchanting.

Make custom soul powered enchantments wih tes magic.
>>
>>48304876
He was looking at leaving the drawback in some way, for precisely this reason.

Or maybe he'll be doing >>48304899
>>
>>48304910
>That mtg jump to make it into a power source.
This actually brings to mind an interesting quandary; for planet jumpers, can you actually be your own MtG lands?
>>
If anyone knows Tenchi, I've got a Lighthawk Wings question.

When the wings are used defensively, do they only block shit right in front of the wings? I've seen some pictures of them and they aren't that wide, so even if you've got 3 of them they aren't providing a lot of cover.

So do the wings only block what's right in front of them or does the number of wings only equate to how much power they have / can block?
>>
>>48304935
...Probably?
>>
>>48304899
That's great, but completely beside the point; it also takes my existing origin and discounts.
>>
>>48304994
You know he could just add not compatable with shard origin to the drawback.
>>
>>48304871
Doesn't the Hellsing castle incorporate any nearby structures when building itself? So you could combine it with the moon palace for maximum Drac.
>>
>>48305014
>Doesn't the Hellsing castle incorporate any nearby structures when building itself?

You need to guide it a bit lest you get some fuckiness like doors leading into walls or empty air, stairs that go nowhere, and other such nonsense - but yes, it can work out as such.
>>
Is Equivalent Exchange, Mystcraft, or Thaumcraft counted as magic for the purposes of Conjoined Conjures?
>>
>>48305046
>Equivalent Exchange
>Conjoined Conjures
No.
>>
>>48305046
Probably. Thaumcraft at the very least. Equivalent Exchange too, though Mystcraft you'll have to wank, since there's no definitive answer on that one.
>>
>>48305046
All of those look a lot like magic to me.
>>
>>48305046
EE does literally nothing.
>>
File: whip-my-stairs-back-and-forth.gif (480KB, 500x218px) Image search: [Google]
whip-my-stairs-back-and-forth.gif
480KB, 500x218px
>>48305032
>spoiler
I'd argue that is all an essential part of the true Castlevania experience.
>>
>>48305074
Explain your thought process please.
>>
>>48305061
You'd be wrong on all fronts then, since they're all just fiat enforced abilities, not a set of principals or mechanics that you can work with outside the context they did in the game.

>>48305068
What you think doesn't matter, none of them are magic, just fiat.
>>
>>48305046
EE is as worthless as Chrimson Saint after the nerf.
>>
>>48305076
Godspeed then you beautiful Dracula/Draculina.
>>
>>48305085
Oh for fucks sake not again!
>>
>>48305098
>Crimson Saint or Equivalant Exchange
>Worthless
Did I miss something or is this sarcasm?
>>
>>48305098
Also, what nerf?
>>
>>48305105
It's a troll. Contrarian approach, takes the opposite viewpoint of whatever it is people believe in.
>>
>>48305113
Most people thought that the perk was general magitech until Aionon clarified it as "convert mechanical process into a spell, e.g. Cast Magic Missile becomes Cast Tomahawk Missile, while converting spells into a mechanical process, e.g. machine that can cast Fertilize or Fireball."

For a lot of people, for some reason it not being generic magitech perk is a nerf.
>>
>>48305115
I'm pretty sure that guy is a troll, but even so, I've gotta say
>Anyone that disagrees with me is a troll
>>
>>48305098
Adarx is that you?
>>
>>48304580
Will there be a drawback based around "The Adventure of Mr. Incredible?" Will Mr. Skipperdoo be a purchasable companion?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1R44MvXeEQw
>>
>>48305132
>Cast Tomahawk Missile
Does magic make the missile know where it isn't?
>>
>>48305113
Added a bunch of bullshit limitations that make the "technology" you create with it not function as technology at all.
>>
>>48304716
Gemcraft jump? That sounds cool, any jump based on a tower defense game would be lovely for building defenses for a fortress.
>>
>>48305132
Except that's not what it does.

I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt that you just explained it wrong, because in the conversion process from magic to tech and vice versa there isn't anything that implies either requires the other to work.

They should just work as technology or as magic independent of each other. Or is that what changed? In which case, fuck that, that ruling is retarded and ignored.
>>
>>48305176
No it lets you make guns that shoot magic missile or magic that shoots bullets. It lets you translate between magic and tech as long as you keep an equal power source.
>>
>>48305176
>They should just work as technology or as magic independent of each other.

That's what I was trying to get at, yes. My bad, I just barely woke up - coherency is not at 100%.
>>
>>48305176
Yep, it's total fucking garbage, and doesn't even make sense when you actually read through the original perk text.

I'm pretty sure no one will actually run with that though or begrudge anyone for completely ignoring it because of how dumb it is.

I can't believe I'm saying this, but it legitimately does nothing anymore.
>>
>>48305219
>I can't believe I'm saying this

I can, you seem to like claiming that about a lot of things people use lately.
>>
>>48304966
I think once activated it can block everything. At least that's what happened in the fight with Z.
>>
>>48305147
There will be a drawback for it, yes. Too perfect not to have one, just not sure what to price it at yet. And... I suppose you could pick up Skipperdoo with the canon companion option if you take the drawback?
>>
Can we go one day without baiting and trolling please?
>>
Speaking of magic and companions, what magic system would allow me to bind my life to the lives of my companions to form some sort of conditional immortality?

Something like if we aren't all killed at the same time we simply respawn a few seconds later.

Some soul perks like the ones from NGE might help with this, but I don't know what magic system can get me something like this.
>>
>>48305245
Never.
>>
File: 1393375653346.jpg (102KB, 300x269px) Image search: [Google]
1393375653346.jpg
102KB, 300x269px
>>48305245
>>
>>48305207
That's not what was said. What was said originally was that it lets you translate magic into their technological equivalent and vice versa, as long as there is an equal expenditure.

However, the you said that the clarification says that this is wrong, and that it actually just lets you use magic to preform the equivalent technological feat with magic, and technology to preform the magical equivalent feat with technology.

Because I can cast magic missile, I can now cast regular missile, with magic.
Because I can build a machine that can fertilize the soil, I can build a machine that can fertilize the soil with magic.

Were you lying, is this not how it was now stated to work?
>>
>>48305286
Look, we don't need you whining about how much you hate being nerfed, stop being a bitch and just accept that Crimson Saint is effectively worthless already.
>>
>>48305259
As long as you are alive none of your companions can permanently die.
>>
>>48305259
Gargoyles has something like that.
>>
>>48305286
That was the first thing I posted in the thread anon. It is a translation perk that lets you make a machine that does whatever your magic spell does or make a magic spell that does whatever your machine does. It is super useful.
>>
>>48305132
Except it was never generic magitech and was never used that way. The way you just described it as being clarified to work IS generic magitech, and is a nerf, a crippling one.
>>
>>48305259
Best I can think of would be Gargoyles, though there is a perk for exactly that though limited to being bound to a single person, Immortality Bound. Though, the Fae-blooded perk, or the Scroll of Thoth item may allow access to the system well enough to pull that sort of thing off, but it doesn't seem to be easy seeing as in the story the only time a spell like that happened it was actually done to bond two people, and was cast by three members of the third race.
>>
>>48305302
That's what I assumed it was and what literally anybody who's taken the perk assumes it is, but you described it as working completely differently in that post.

see >>48305305
>>
>>48305314
I have no idea how younare reading what I said to mean that so I'm just going to step back from whatever this is you are trying to do.
>>
>>48305314
>>48305305
Look, you can just ignore the fucking stupid nerf if you don't like it, nobody will enforce it or even so much as side against you on the matter, it's practically completely overruled at this point, just please stop bitching about it.
>>
>>48305350
Ha ha! Someone else on mobile I see!
>>
>>48304910
>That mtg jump to make it into a power source.

We have a MTG jump now? I can't seem to find it.
>>
>>48305368
Innistrad
>>
>>48305350
>Cast Magic Missile becomes Cast Tomahawk Missile
>machine that can cast Fertilize

I for one can pretty easily see why you're getting shit on right now.
>>
>>48305358
I don't see how going from generic magitech perk to kickass translation perk is a nerf.
>>
>>48305368
It's Innistrad, in the Imaged jumps.
>>
>>48305377
Except I never said that anon. That was a completely different person and post.
>>
>>48305381
Because its the exact opposite. It was nerfed from an awesome translation perk into a generic shitty magitech perk.
>>
>>48305294
I'm talking in-jump, not between jumps. Additionally, is another immortality for myself.

>>48305307
>>48305301
Thanks, I will look into that. I wonder if it would work for multiple companions that only occupy one slot.

I don't know why, but I expected MtG or D&&D having something like this.
>>
>>48305398
No? It really isn't? Have you read it? This was all taken care of and clarified months and months ago.
>>
>>48305375
>>48305384

Thank you, thank you, I never would of found it.
>>
>>48305398
JUST FUCKING IGNORE IT, IT WAS A SHITTY RULING THAT NO ONE CARES ABOUT OR EVEN ACKNOWLEDGES, JUST KEEP USING IT THE WAY YOU WANT TO USE IT, but please, Please, PLEASE, STOP FUCKING TALKING ABOUT IT.
>>
>>48305415
>I'm talking in-jump, not between jumps.
Depending on who you ask the revival of a dead companion is between a day and week.
>>
>>48305432
Except that everyone uses it exactly as it was supposed to be used, they turn magic into tech or tech into magic. That was exactly what aionon said it was for and exactly how it is written.
>>
Congrats you couldn't get bites with EE so you had to samefag untill you got someone with old fake bait. I hate you all.
>>
>>48305455
>Cast Magic Missile becomes Cast Tomahawk Missile
>machine that can cast Fertilize
>>
>>48305478
Where does it say that except in some rsndom anons post? Oh wait nowhere. Thought so.
>>
>>48305432
Pretty much this.
>>
File: 1466645439971.jpg (28KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1466645439971.jpg
28KB, 500x281px
>>48304447

Currently watching pic related fully as well as Wizard to get a basis for Neo-heisei part 2.
I'm not even fully done with Fourze and I'm already realizing there might need to be like 5-6 backgrounds just to make sure there's a representative spread...fuck.
Not even sure HOW I'm gonna handle the wizard stuff, but I'll admit I'm excited for it because it's. so cool.
>>
>>48305496
Could you samefag any harder?
>>
>>48305471
Im just waiting for one of them to come out and try to blame red or worm or val for it. They always do.
>>
>>48305515
Whatever you say.
>>
>>48305524
Not really. I'm pretty sure this is the minecraft shitposter or our resident it-doesn't-do-anything shitposter, not antired shitposter.
>>
Derail time!

Been wondering for reasons... What's the best Spiderman movie?
>>
>>48305555
Civil War.
>>
Reminder that if something has any limits at all it cannot be called a reality warper.
>>
>>48305046
To answer the original question, I'm pretty sure all three are magic so Conjoined Conjures will work just fine.
>>
>>48305555
The original Spiderman 2. Still one of the best superhero movies to date.
>>
>>48305555
Civil War. Also checked.
>>
>>48305569
That's omnipotence not reality warping.
>>
>>48305585
No because if you can warp reality you can't have any limits because you would warp them away. A real reality warper is omnipotent and anything less is not a reality warper.
>>
>>48305555
>Derail time!
The one where he goes to minecraft and gets Equivalent Exchange and uses DnD magic to create a Demiplane and shits all over Scion with the Rinnegan and the 2nd true magic.
>>
>>48304447
Roboanon is working on Demolition Man.
>>
>>48305499
>5-6 backgrounds
Good lord. What would those be?

Actually, I was wondering about things:

Part 1 and part 2 both cover Fourze events. Does that mean we can go through the plot twice?
>>
If reality warping is omnipotence and nothing from Minecraft does anything does that mean we can have a Monster Musume jump now?
>>
>>48305604
Remember, kids – cool cats don't trip.
>>
>>48305627
Not until you can make chrimson saint useful again and prove red is a good person.
>>
Is the magic from GATE something that can be learned or does it require innate talent?
>>
>>48305569
Most psychic powers are literally reality warping.
>>
>>48305643
Magic from GATE is useless. It does literally nothing.
>>
>>48305599
Reality warping means to warp reality, not all reality and all its rules.
>>
>>48305655
If they have limits or an explaination as to how they work in setting they are not reality warping they are only normal reality.
>>
>>48305585
>>48305655
Go read last thread.
>>
>>48305656
It is far from the best magic but it isn't completely useless, especially if you are early chain and it is the first form of magic you come across.
>>
>>48305655
Psychic powers can't warp themselves to be able to go beyond their own limits, means that they're not actually reality warping, only psychic powers.
>>
File: dumbasses.png (81KB, 624x628px) Image search: [Google]
dumbasses.png
81KB, 624x628px
>>
>>48305682
You can be able to warp one aspect of reality without being able to warp all aspects of reality. That's why it's called reality WARPING not reality breaking.
>>
Are there any perks that are good for removing your hesitation to kill other than the one from Generic Western?
>>
>>48305705
That isn't reality warping, just a normal function of reality at that point.
>>
>>48305709
Overlord light novel jump has a perk that makes you completely ok with doing evil.
>>
>>48305709
Oh, yes. Just go to Commoragh, and you get it for free.
>>
>>48305622
Transfer Student(0)

Hopeful Orphan(0)

Outcast(0)

Prodigy(0)

Professor(0)

Lost Soul(0)
is what I got so far.
Gonna work on naming and fixing them so that they cover a multitude of characters from both shows but that's my WIP

as for the latter part...
I'm plannin' on updating Part 1 that you can end the jump early (as in, you get to maybe the introduction of Meteor) in exchange for making everything up until that point canon for Neo-heisei part 2, as a sort of continuity drawback import
Otherwise, yes, you can go through the plot twice, though Part 2 will take place in an Another Rider(A.R) world (if nothing else, Decade gave us that and made life easier for me)
>>
>>48305749
Who here is dumb enough to go to that place when they can't already kill babies without flinching?
>>
>>48305772
Jump sort of handles that with the free perk.

What you want to make sure of is that you've got some poison immunity, a lot of durability and some politics perks.
>>
>>48305772
It doesn't matter whether you could already do it or not, when you go there you get the ability to.
>>
>>48305817
>>48305825
If you are not already a vile, despicable, and thoroughly evil jumper why would you go there at all?
>>
>>48305841
Sone people jump everything, some roll random, and some let others choose for them. I need more elf dna to make my super elf race.
>>
>>48305841
To free a bunch of slaves? To get supertech you can use to save countless billions of lives (and that's if you DON'T snag the healing STC)? Stealing the souls of all the Dark Eldar, weakening She Who Thirsts and saving them from a fate that even they probably don't deserve for as long as it would last? All of the drugs?
>>
>>48305859
Anon. . . when trying to find the perfect slave race you don't need to make one, all elves are the ideal slave race in their natural state.
>>
>>48305841
You can do more good than bad there without even trying if you've got some jumps under your belt.
>>
>>48305876
You have to be an evil sadistic bastard to avoid auto loss.
>>
>>48305890
You can refuse free perks, you know. It's not mandatory to take them. I know I refused Power From Pain.
>>
>>48305841
To break the metaphysics of that setting? To blue ball She Who Thirsts in a manner that satisfies you, her, and the DE? To see if you can effect change on a culture that is that far gone?

>>48305890
Only if you take the powered by pain perk. If you don't take that then your soul isn't forfeit.
>>
>>48305879
True but if I mix every race of elf into one race of elf I can use magic (such as dresden magic) to bind all remaining groups of elves to me by blood after Im done jumping and become the allmaster of elves.
>>
>>48305841
Well, the anon wanted a way to remove their hesitation to kill, so... they might already be evil, just not combat hardened. Or maybe they want it to corrupt a companion.
Oh, that's another option:
>>48305709
Combat training perks. And, while not a perk, backgrounds with combat experience.
>>
>>48305876
Healing stc?

That is a question, can we use stc printer to turn halo tech into 40k produceable tech and win back the stars or would that be heresy?
>>
>>48305709
The one from Overlord that 42d Supreme Beings are required to take would do it. The one where you're comfortable with evil and edge.
>>
>>48305890
You actually don't; if you don't have the power to affect total Commorragh-scale reform, you can just spend your time helping where you can and hang around the public combat arenas drinking in the pain when you need it. You can even spend the time studying the layout and spotting candidates for slave breakouts!

>>48305921
Panacea.
>>
>>48305890
I just genetically engineered a masochist race.

Still feel pain or it wouldn't work but they all get a kick out of it as well. They probably wouldn't last if left to their own devices admittedly and it's still extremely dodgy ethically but eh.

More mostly evil than thoroughly evil.
>>
>>48305977
You made d&d dark elves?
>>
>>48305921
Technically would be heresy, but just say it's ancient lost STCs and be convincing.

Getting non-Warp based FTL would be pretty awesome for them, and Halo has some big guns. But I wouldn't count on "taking back the stars" with just Halo tech.
>>
>>48306000
I don't know ancient tech is pretty sweet anon.
>>
>>48306000
Depends on whether the Halo tech you're using is Forerunner tech or not. If you're just using Covenant or Human stuff then yeah, you won't be too helpful overall, but a real deal Forerunner fleet will slaughter anything in 40k short of the Chaos Gods or the Emperor himself.
>>
>>48306094
Really? IIRC, the Necrons are roughly comparable to the Forerunners.
>>
>>48306094
What about Necrons?
>>
>>48306113
>>48306116
Necrons only seem to have a few sweet ass artefacts, most of their tech doesn't seem too much more advanced then the rest of the armies in the series. Whereas pretty much everything Forerunner was crazy. Even their civilians were said to wear armour that made the most advanced armour Master Chief had look like cardboard cutouts.
>>
In Saints Row If you take Kinzie or Johnny as companions would they get to keep the angel powers?
>>
>>48306113
>>48306116
Eh, current Necrons? No chance really. If it was back when they were in their prime I'd say Necrons could at least match a proper Forerunner civilisation, maybe even beat them.
>>
>>48306165
Better question would be whether the "angel powers" are even canon, aren't they from a DLC?
>>
>>48306163
For Newcrons, sure, but those sweet ass artefacts are really, reaaally sweet ass. Like, the Orrery might be able to do it alone, never mind the time travel and shit.
>>
Are there any magic systems/perks which let me create enchantments on the go? Like say I need to split up with someone that usually isn't in my party and I want them better prepared: something like making a random twig into a wand of light or lightning.
>>
>>48306256
It's an expand alone and they are included in the jump as a purchasable option.
>>
>>48306274
Forerunners were also mentioned, only once or twice I believe, to have tech that could bend time or travel through it. I do agree the Orrery is badass however. Forerunners, to my knowledge, don't have anything like that at current time, though the existence of the Halo rings and other tech does show they could reach that sort of galaxy spanning weapon if given time.
>>
>>48306281
Overlord LN's magic system has been shown to conjure magic items on a whim.
>>
>>48304447
I'm working on Phantasy Star Online, although it's stalled a bit lately. Hoping to finish it up this weekend/next week.
>>
>>48306317
It's not so much that the rings aren't on the scale of the Orrery, it's that the rings have a complicated activation sequence with a countdown and then they fire a pule that travels through space and basically acts like a conventional weapon.
The Orrery... "Snuff out a light, purposefully in some ritual or hell just because you fell over and your arm went through it, and the star goes supernova." It's basically magic.
>>
>>48306163
>>48306163
From what i'm given to understand, the Necrons are basically 40K Timelords. Hell, look up the Breath of Gods sometime. Or that one thing a Chapter killed themselves destroying.
>>
File: kuroglare.png (60KB, 704x478px) Image search: [Google]
kuroglare.png
60KB, 704x478px
>>48306281
Fae Blooded from Gargoyles, Sorcery Savant from Buffy and...the Enchantment school of magic from Skyrim is versatile and potent enough to do the trick. Mage the Awakening can let you make some pretty exotic sorts of matter as well as some metamagic buffs with Matter and Prime respectively. And some of the Winds from Dogs of War can do some very widescale, very potent buffs.
>>
>>48306281
Not quite the same thing, but a lot of magical systems from games have buffs that take the form of enhancements to gear. For instance, D&D has the Magic Weapon line, along with a bunch of neat Artificer spells. Oh, and Wish for instantly making actual, if relatively low-value, magic items.
>>
>>48306410
Sure, I'm not denying that or that the Orrery would give Necrons the win. Just pointing out that the Forerunners, with their totally obscene production rate (About the closest you can get to Supreme Commander levels without actually being SC), crazy level of tech (They could make stars go supernova too with ease, outdated combat suits were capable of leveling continents) and vast number of factories (Millions and millions of worlds) could potentially make something on that level if given time. The Halo rings were made to wipe out the flood, not to reduce the galaxy to nothing, and the Orrery doesn't seem like it just popped into existence one day instead of taking a long time to make.

>>48306417
Whew no, they're pretty hilariously far from that level of tech, Timelords are pretty much king of the pile compared to any other sci fi setting. From what I remember, only a few Necrons are capable of outright time travel anyway (Orikan the Diviner being one), while the rest of their time tech is the stuff like moving things out of pace with the rest of time (Which I believe they did to a whole tomb world once?) but that sort of stuff is something I believe the Forerunners also did to some Shield worlds.
>>
>>48306281
Magic from King Arthur; you can bring things into being using pure willpower and stamina. Hypothetically, stack up enough willpower and stamina and you could pull Excalibur out of thin air.

Overlord LN magic can do it too - but if you truly want to exploit it, get the Ring Of Elru and then jump a D&D setting to learn Wish. Nigh-instantly create arbitrarily powerful Epic Magic Items for free once a day? Yes please.

Warning: the Health Inspector Surgeon-General takes no responsibility in the event you accidentally discover the hard way that the Ring Of Elru is subject to the No Limits Fallacy after all.
>>
>>48306492
Well, it is "soul-bond", so...
>>
Assuming I did the multiskill thing with raildex,, how strong would I actually be?
>>
>>48306597
Not strong enough to skip leg day
>>
What perks would allow me to turn off all emotion, specifically pleasure?
>inb4 chastity jokes
>>
>>48306597
You can probably legitimately call yourself a reality warper.
>>
>>48306633
Attitude from Power Rangers.

>>48306597
No joke, you can probably safely wank that you can basically do anything.
>>
>>48306636
reeeee
>>
>>48306597
Multiskill thing?
>>
File: look.png (373KB, 764x684px) Image search: [Google]
look.png
373KB, 764x684px
>>48306651
Here's the canon multi-skill user's skillset.

http://toarumajutsunoindex.wikia.com/wiki/Multi-Skill
>>
>>48306674
>>48306693
When people talk about the multi skill thing though, they probably mean this.

---

AIM, and AIM fields, being an energy field subconsciously created by those with Esper abilities, or more specifically, their Personal Realities, are able to amplify the abilities of Espers through a phenomena called AIM field resonance. It's also shown that synchronizing an Esper's brainwaves with the brainwaves of other Espers in a network, or by using similar methods, can induce AIM field resonance, as well as the additional byproduct of improving their calculative abilities through offloading the calculations to a larger network with greater processing power.

Among other things, the existence of, and the mechanics behind, the Coffins, Level Upper, Exterior, and Body Crystal, are exemplary of functional application of the AIM field, of the capacity to create and develop Personal Realities, of the capacity to form working Multi-Skill Esper networks, and the potential to expand the extent of an Esper's calculation abilities by extending the processing and calculation resources through the use of a network.

The process by which Esper powers are developed in Humans, called Curriculum, is knowledge given to you by Hard Science, learned alongside a great deal of other knowledge culpable of the above. Considering this, by replicating the process by which Esper powers emerge in Humans within a technological analog, the jumper can construct a network of AIM processing units synced to each other, housed inside automatons capable of drawing on the power of the network to form and use Personal Realities as a Multi-Skill network, and distribute these across a large land area such that individuals with a network interface can access it's capabilities in the same way the automatons would.
>>
>>48306693
That's a thing we can get? What?
>>
>>48306423
>Fae Blooded
I've seen you mention that several times, but I've never seen the show. Or not in a long time, anyway. What's it actually capable of at the high-end? Can it basically do anything, within reason, id you make it rhyme?

>Enchantment school of magic from Skyrim
But you'd need to carry around a bunch of souls.
>>
>>48306726
So basically we're borrowing powers from others who are there right now that have the same bullshit going on. So the obvious power-wank solution is six companions who all have different powers, so the (seven of) you can use all of those powers simultaneously, yes?
>>
>>48306743
Not to mention the table.
>>
>>48306749
Did you read the post? An army of robots/A.I., all with esper powers of their own, and part of a Multi Skill network.
>>
>>48306768
I assume a sufficiently advanced mage could skip the table, at least. Iirc, you didn't need a table in Borrowing/Oblivion, just like you didn't need one for Alchemy.
>>
>>48306749
>Considering this, by replicating the process by which Esper powers emerge in Humans within a technological analog, the jumper can construct a network of AIM processing units synced to each other, housed inside automatons capable of drawing on the power of the network to form and use Personal Realities as a Multi-Skill network, and distribute these across a large land area such that individuals with a network interface can access it's capabilities in the same way the automatons would.

>the jumper can construct a network of AIM processing units synced to each other, housed inside automatons capable of drawing on the power of the network to form and use Personal Realities as a Multi-Skill network

>AIM processing units synced to each other, housed inside automatons...to form and use Personal Realities as a Multi-Skill network
>>
>>48306807
>>48306726
You know what, I'm not even going to ask if things have to be at least an AI (and therefore companion/podded or scratch built) in order to manifest that sort of power for someone to take control of. With as silly as Raildex gets sometimes, I should expect a washing machine to be a part of this network.
>>
>>48306732
Hard science lets you cultivate esper powers in others.

This is basically the result of anons figuring out the metaphysics and how to use them to take maximum advantage of what the jump gives them.
>>
>>48306726
How would that interact with powers that let you make a shitload of duplicates of yourself?
>>
>>48306844
It doesn't matter, dead espers can still manifest their abilities through a machine, the powers are entirely a product of their neurology.
>>
>>48306860
I don't know. I made that plan originally as an actual hive mind living in the network, and wanked it as all the separate A.I.s as just being shards of my own consciousness.
>>
>>48306846
>This is basically the result of anons figuring out the metaphysics
Meh, not even that really. All they've done is look at something that already exists in setting, look at another thing that exists in setting, scale both up and crow about their achievement. It's impressive in what it can do but not in that it took immense effort or creativity on anon's half.
>>
File: stare.png (313KB, 536x534px) Image search: [Google]
stare.png
313KB, 536x534px
>tfw jumpchain feels more /a/ and /v/ than /tg/ sometimes
>tfw still doublechecking /tg/-setting based combo (http://pastebin.com/Kf7NzySc)

At this point I'm just wondering if it's a better idea to custom tailor my own initial spirit to fuse into my Morphean avatar or to harvest a heavyweight who's making trouble during nWOD Mortal Jump. Thoughts?

>>48306633
Oh right and-Emotional Distance from Invader Zim is perfect for that.

>>48306743
Old question I asked Elona/Gargoyles anon a while ago covers that, actually.

http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/40742544/#40757913

>a bunch of souls and a table

Derp. I was thinking of Alteration and Conjuration.

>>48306732
Not as a standalone purchase, not quite. It's something you could, theoretically, create using the knowledge granted from Hard Science though.
>>
>>48306796
>you didn't need a table in Borrowing/Oblivion,
You did in Oblivion, actually, Sigil-Stone Enchanting aside, but that requires even more specific and hard-to-find stuff. Anyway you did need it in Skyrim, which ASA did specify.

>just like you didn't need one for Alchemy.
You did, however, require Alchemy equipment, which are pretty clearly what's *on* the table.
>>
>>48306939
My only advice is do do something like what I've been doing with all the Demons in all of jumpchain; just eat them to subjugate and subsume their power to your will, and steadily accumulate power until you level up like an RPG character.
>>
>>48306924
It kind of does.

Most of that required a lot of citation and justification for being able to do all that stuff, and coming to the conclusion of being able to do it isn't the same as coming up with the idea to do it in the first place, which people who haven't heard of it before don't do on their own.

So, don't pretend like it's something anyone could have come up with, and without any effort or imagination.
>>
>>48306886
Proof?
>>
>>48307072
Citations.

toarumajutsunoindex.wikia.com/wiki/An_Involuntary_Movement
toarumajutsunoindex.wikia.com/wiki/AIM_Diffusion_Field_Resonance
toarumajutsunoindex.wikia.com/wiki/Personal_Reality
toarumajutsunoindex.wikia.com/wiki/Brainwave_network
toarumajutsunoindex.wikia.com/wiki/Coffin
toarumajutsunoindex.wikia.com/wiki/Level_Upper
toarumajutsunoindex.wikia.com/wiki/Exterior
toarumajutsunoindex.wikia.com/wiki/Ability_Body_Crystal
toarumajutsunoindex.wikia.com/wiki/Power_Curriculum_Program
toarumajutsunoindex.wikia.com/wiki/Parameter_List
toarumajutsunoindex.wikia.com/wiki/Multi-Skill
>>
>>48307046
>Most of that required a lot of citation and justification
Yeah, no. A dozen links to various wiki pages are not 'a lot' of citations. Nor is a lot of justification needed when you are using canon technologies and concepts within the same series, as opposed to cross jump interactions.

Taking existing concepts and technologies from within the same series, all dealing with the same thing, slotting them together and scaling them up isn't the height of creativity, no matter how much you might want to boast it is. If you want to see combos that are creative and imaginative, look at what ASA makes. This multiskill combo? Impressive in what it can do, not in how it was made.
>>
>>48306939
My experience with being creative in WoD has always been something along the lines of
>here are your options
>1. No, fuck you it's the metaplot.
>2. No, fuck you I'm the storyteller.
depending on if we were playing old or new WoD, so I can't really help you with that.
>>
>>48307108
>If you want to see combos that are creative and imaginative, look at what ASA makes

They would be if they weren't legitimately more wank than anyone else can actually pass in the thread, and even then, sometimes he still gets shut down. ASA either tends to fly way to close to the sun with his stuff, or otherwise it's a lot of just linear stacking of effects on top of each other, if you've read some of it.
>>
>>48307172
True, recently he has gotten worse. I suppose that's my fault for mostly relying on my memory of the combos he made that I read a year or so ago, rather then what he currently makes.
>>
>>48306939
That's neat. Any idea how long the rhyme needs to be? Is it based on the strength of the spell?
>>
File: JumpChain #5.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
JumpChain #5.pdf
1B, 486x500px
I've decided to start a new chain and want to try something different.

I need 6 jumps, and since I tend to overthink everything I'm just going to do them in the order their suggested rather then roll for each one.
>>
>>48307108
>It takes more effort and creativity to shove things from different settings together until it can do this thing than taking things from only one setting and figuring out how to use all of it to accomplish something
Screw you.

'I take MoM alchemy and infinite gold and now I've got infinite mana' is nowhere near as interesting, doesn't take nearly as much effort, or is creative as, 'I have justification in canon that you can create AIM thought being using this method, and as demonstrated here you can program them to have certain abilities, and if you read the information about Artificial angels than you can see that you can dedicate a collection of AIM processing units to...' and ect.
>>
>>48306939
This thread is one of the most anime heavy ones on the board really.
>>
>>48307261
Invader Zim
>>
>>48307268
>>48307108
This is literally a dick measuring contest. Please desist.
>>
>>48307261
Wakfu.
>>
>>48307261
God Hand
Populous
Viscera Cleanup Detail
>>
>>48307261
R-Type
>>
>>48307261
Sly Cooper
>>
>>48307278
>>48307280
>>48307287
>>48307292
First six.

>>48307294
And I'll keep this for next time.
>>
>>48307261
Bloodborne
>>
>>48305384
Wait Brutus actually allowed that shlock to get added to the drive the last WiP of it that I saw was not a very well made jump
>>
>>48307268
'I looked at a dozen wiki pages, figured out that, shockingly, the subjects all related to one specific thing can actually work together, and decided to put them together and lo and behold, they did something greater then the individual parts.'

I know it might be upsetting (Especially with how often you seemed to claim to be the 'progenitor' of anything broken related to Raildex) but it's really just taking what already exists and combining it in a way that canon already points to. It's just an average attempt that resulted in something pretty cool and that's great, just stop trying to paint it as if the effort was great when it's really not.
>>
Hey checking back in with a progress report, after having read the last of the books, uni restarting and having the flu. I'm finally getting time to start working on Temeraire properly.

Started working on perks and have locations picked out, more news to follow at later date.
>>
>>48307327
Temeraire? What's that?
>>
>>48307337
Napoleonic Wars with dragons, basically.
>>
>>48307268
Please don't respond to this guy anymore.
It's just our resident shitposter baiting for responses.
>>
Alright, so! Been working on that DS2 update, and I wanted to ask, should the Bel drawback(which, in line with pun tradition, shall be called Hell's Bels) be it's own separate drawback, or an add on to the existing bonus boss drawback?
Also, final vote on genderbent 'twin' companion, should I add it in, and if so should it be a drawback? I appreciate any feedback you guys can give me.
>>
>>48307352
>>48307324

You know what? I give up. You aren't worth it.
>>
>>48307337
Napoleonic wars with dragons, as well as some liberties taken with non European history. Also some of the main characters are dragons, Temeraire himself is possibly the most intelligent dragon and person in the story.
>>
>>48307376
Good fucking riddance.
>>
>>48307361
I am 100 percent okay with the genderbent twin companion. Drawback or buyable are both fine with me.
>>
>>48307361
>Hell's Bels
Probably should be its own thing.
>Twin
Yes. Drawback or purchase, either is a solid Yes.
>>
>>48307361
Want twin
>>
File: temeraire_dragons_lo_1-1024x750.jpg (333KB, 1024x750px) Image search: [Google]
temeraire_dragons_lo_1-1024x750.jpg
333KB, 1024x750px
>>48307327
>>48307337
What anon >>48307350 said, it's a pretty fun series. Later books diverge more because dragons changed how a lot of the colonies fared.

Pick related is a pretty good look at dragon scale in the series, the four along the back are all varying degrees of heavy weight, far left is a middle weight and the little one is a courier weight (a mere couple of tons).
>>
>>48307361
Separate drawback.
A genderbent twin sounds awesome, but I don't have a opinion on if it should be a perk or drawback.
>>
>>48307327
Sounds good. Looking forward to seeing what you'll make.

>>48307361
Not sure on the drawback being an add-on or not... Guessing it being its own thing.

But the genderbent twin companion definitely needs to go in. Drawback of buyable doesn't really matter much to me, though buyable makes more sense to me.

Either way, sounds fun.
>>
>>48307361
>Bel Drawback
I guess ask yourself: Does it make sense if people take it plus the existing boss drawback? If so, leave separate, if not, add on.
>Should there be a genderbent twin companion?
...is that a trick question, or something?
>Drawback or purchasable companion?
Is evil twin enemies something that happens in DS2? If so, it should be a drawback with post-jump companion option.
>>
>>48307361
>genderbent 'twin' companion, should I add it in, and if so should it be a drawback
Which is better for waifuing
>>
>>48307352
I think that you could apply that label to the other guy and yourself, just as well if not better, than too the person you're quoting.

Something to think about.
>>
>>48307268
To be fair the anon who ised the MoM and infinite gold actually did a lot more than just slot them together. You know, for what that is worth.
>>
File: Everythings Alright.png (150KB, 677x439px) Image search: [Google]
Everythings Alright.png
150KB, 677x439px
>>48305841
To purge those filthy sweat goblins and loot their tech?

>>48305890
You can just not take the free perks, anon.

>>48306163
So where can I find out more about that if there's any hard information on them now? All of this >>48306488 sounds impressive but I've been out of the loop since 3 and find myself head tilting at continent leveling power armor. Yet they couldn't beat the flood with all of that, somehow.

>>48306281
Rick&Morty's drop in tree has Voodoo Crap Magic which lets you enchant things on the fly and make monkey paws.

>>48306939
>Sometimes.
>Says the man of the spiral.

>>48307361
Bel drawback...in DS2? Not ringing a bel here, what's this now?
>>
>>48307489
But anon, that's forbidden love. I approve.
>>
>>48307417
>>48307444
>>48307454
>>48307460
>>48307469
Right, so separate drawback it is. And twin will be happening. Buyable might be something along the lines of the Jumper being the Miyako, being added in to reality by Jump-Chan, with the 'twin' being the original, or the 'twin' being the duplicate for the drawback, created by Polaris to deal with the Jumper.
>>48307504
>Bel drawback
As it turns out, all of the Bels, not just Belial and Beelzebub, were planned to be bonus bosses in DS2, but were scrapped. Some people data mined the game, and even found dex entries for them, meaning you could summon them too.
>>
File: cooldown.png (334KB, 652x602px) Image search: [Google]
cooldown.png
334KB, 652x602px
>>48307321
Have you seen the later versions? The uploaded one's got colour last I checked, and passed thread feedback.

>>48307361
What d'you mean by Bel drawback? If you mean all the Bel-type demon bosses from DS1 I think it might merit its' own drawback given the current Bonus Boss Bonanza seems more about bosses from DS2 only onwards.

As for the genderbent twin thing-I've no strong feelings now either way but other people seem to want it, and I thought someone's proposal for it being a drawback wherein you decide who's "original" and who's inserted by Canopus (and therefore who's catching flack for being a timeline anomaly) makes for a nice story hook.

>>48307227
Dunno, though two sentences seems pretty standard from what little I recall. Honestly not sure whether it's what lends strength to the spell.

>>48307129
Ha! Fair enough. I've heard some accounts of otherwise successful Demon the Descent games featuring DMs frustrated by an insufficient amount of metaplot to out-cheese some well-timed Embeds and Exploits.

>>48307188
Huh. I'm pretty burnt out IRL at the moment, I guess that must've translated into the creative juices getting squandered too. Sometimes I feel like I'm just killing time waiting for Leviathan-and therefore the next series of avatar images-to come around.
>>
>>48307489
Is there nothing Jumpers won't waifu?
>>
Which holds mana better aetheryte, uru, or wraithbone?
>>
>>48307535
I'm all down for continuity nods, so that would be amusing to see on one hand but on the other somewhat odd to see at the same time. Another version of them is already beaten and in your court while others came out to challenge for a title...despite already seeing what happened to their other selves.
>>
>>48307489
Would you Waifu me? I'd waifu me.
>>
>>48307558
>>48307489
If you hit generic parenting jump with your twin genderbent clone self would your child be another clone of you?
>>
>>48307582
No, genetics do not work that way.
>>
File: You must be new here.jpg (46KB, 543x352px) Image search: [Google]
You must be new here.jpg
46KB, 543x352px
>>48307558
No. I will waifu the concept of nothingness!
>>
>>48307504
Far as I know, the reasons that they didn't stomp the flood was mostly politics and then later betrayal (Also maybe some stuff about a Precursor but I can't remember it clear enough to say for sure). The warriors in the Forerunners were treated pretty badly and the threat wasn't considered that great (Not even getting into how they actually hid that the Flood even existed by quarantining them for centuries when they first appeared). By the time they realised the Flood were something they needed to fight, Medicant Bias betrayed them and fucked over their military capabilities something fierce, before joining the enemy. The recently finished war with Humanity may have also affected them, but I doubt it personally.

Try out Greg Bear's Forerunner Saga for more info. They're not bad books and are basically the main source of info for what the Forerunner's were really like when they were actually active. I'll try digging up some of the other good sources later on, since they're mostly spread through scattered novels or databooks or lines in some of the games.
>>
>>48307591
Two clones with the same dna wouldnt have a child with the same dna? There are no alternates to switch up with though.
>>
>>48307591
Could you explain why not? I mean there would be 0 genetic diversity, any dna that got transferred from the father would be identical to that of the mother.
>>
>>48307571
Octiron.
>>
>>48307503
>To be fair the anon who ised the MoM and infinite gold actually did a lot more than just slot them together.
As somebody who was there when they did it originally, no they didn't, it was really just a square peg into a square hole. There wasn't anything more advanced or interesting about it.
>>
>>48307582
Possibly?
>>
>>48307557
See here >>48307535 for what the Bel drawback is. And I'm considering that guy's idea.
>>48307574
Both Belial and Beelzebub are far more powerful in DS2 compared to DS1. Belial is level 91, and is fought with Alice, and Beelzebub is basically regular SMT Beelzebub, with all the frustration that comes with it. So, Jezebel, Beldr, and Belberith will also be buffed.
In other words, in-universe they're all stronger than Shiva and Nyarlathotep.
>>
>>48307633
As the person who did it yeah that is the base of it but that is only the base. Supreme commander to make materials, mom spell to turn into mana, used achente and land of myth from civ to uplift the spell and make it a permanent aoe, use eragon magic to funnel mana into crystals, use discworld magic to make the a focus item that shares quantum with another identical mask so it can be filled with mana from either one, put all of it into the scp 2400 time door for 140x time dilation, put the door in warehouse with narnia clock for more time dilation.

Build more crystals onto a space ship and launch it the fuck way out into space in case of melt down to burn off energy.

Yeah there was a lot more.
>>
File: WT2.jpg (91KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
WT2.jpg
91KB, 640x480px
>>48307361
>genderbent 'twin' companion,
Wonder Twins jump when?
>>
>>48307682
>Behold my true form and despair!
>Turns into a puddle.
>>
>>48307679
Literally all of that is extraneous bullshit and not actually part of the combo.

Why bother with this AoE/crystal/mask bullshit? What the fuck does the Time Dilation combo have in common with the infinite mana combo other than that it's supported by the infinite mana? None of it actually adds to the combo, you already have infinite mana, nothing you're doing in that entire process changes, improves, or utilizes any of that in any significant way, it isn't actually part of the infinite mana combo, it just fucking uses lots of mana.
>>
>>48307727
Shoggoth?
>>
>>48307601
>>48307614
Something something recessive genes, something something SNAAAAKE.
>>
File: dna.jpg (15KB, 424x256px) Image search: [Google]
dna.jpg
15KB, 424x256px
>>48307601
>>48307614
If you wish. Have explainations.

DNA's made up out of two strands of genetic material. Sperm cells only account for one half, the egg cell for the other half.

Individual sperm and egg cells are not all identical, they all carry different combinations of genes.

Simplified Example: Someone has brown eyes. This means he has one pair of genes with atleast one Brown-Eyed gene. (Yes, it's not one gene coding eyecolor, it's an example)

But he might have a Brown-Eyed gene and a Blue-Eyed gene, instead of two of the same. In this case the Brown would simply be the Dominant Gene of the pair, and the Blue would not show up. But still be there.

Any of his sperms would have an equal chance to have Brown or Blue genes.

If he then mates with an identical genepartner, who has egg cells with an equal chance of getting Brown or Blue genes, there will be four different gene combinations. Brown-Brown, Brown-Blue, Blue-Brown, and Blue-Blue. As such, there's only a 50% chance that ANY particular gene would be the same with fully identical partners.
>>
>>48307601
>>48307614
DNA irl doesn't work like that.
It mutates within an individual constantly, on the cellular level.
You are literally not the same person genetically that you were, say, 10 years ago.
Also, lots of things are controlled by more than one gene, like eye color, which has at least 15 contributing genes.

And iirc from high school biology, genes that control the same thing can occasionally swap places, meaning that a child from an individual and their genderbent clone could end up with copies of the same gene from both sides.

For example, if you and the clone both a had genes for green eyes and blue eyes, the babby might only get the blue eye genes, or the green eye genes.

That's oversimplifying, but you get my point.
>>
256. Gundam Universal Century
Timeline: UC 001
Perks: Don't Think- Feel, Flash of Insight (-100), This Mobile Suit Isn't Just For Show (-200), Understanding (-300)
Items: Tem Ray Circuit
Gundam Customization: Import Drunken Karaoke Gundam, 60mm Vulcan Cannons, Beam Saber, Psycoframe (-400)
Drawbacks: Laplace's Victory (+200)

So, I start before half the population of humanity dies and I'm not going to let that happen. I am for colonial independence from Earth, but also against space nazis and mass death.

I'm also the guy with the biggest space-dick. Which means while I arrive just late enough to be unable to stop the terrorists exploding the space station, I can actually save the Universal Century charter. And the people on the place, I guess.

These combinations of facts has turned what could be a fairly exciting series of wars against space nazis into a series of political battles and debates over tariffs. This is my life now. Char and Amuro are rival senators and there are no gundams in production. I'm stuck with 150 years of this bullshit. This is hell. I wish half these fuckers would die.

What have I done?
>>
>>48304447
The Lyrical Nanoha update is hovering at... I'd say 30% done? Just managing to get over the major obstacle to it, so after that it's on to taking a good long look at the perks, drawbacks and items and seeing what needs to be moved where, how much their prices need to be reduced if necessary and if I need a new section.
>>
>>48307738
The mask focus item allows me something that I can pull mana through without burning myself to a crisp overloading on energy.

Time dilation allows me to have that dame energy build up at somethine around 20 years of mana build up every day.

The mana output on it is increased to such a stupid degree that it is pretty much limitless for my purposes. But that also means if I dont add something in between it would probably be a good way to pop myself.

Crystals are there to burn out if I fuck something up that way I have time to ditch the focus item (mask) in a safe place like a mystcraft book.

Now you may be fine hooking yourself up into a nearly infinite amout of mana but Im fucking not.
>>
File: 1439189158785.jpg (68KB, 800x540px) Image search: [Google]
1439189158785.jpg
68KB, 800x540px
>>48307820
>Now you may be fine hooking yourself up into a nearly infinite amout of mana but Im fucking not.
I'm sorry, this was the very first thing that came to mind when I read that.
>>
>>48307638
...Oh shit, now I actually recall that Bub fight in DS2, that was a bitch. Well, bring'em on.

>>48307597
I'll give it a look, thanks.
>>
>>48307820
That doesn't change the fact that in all the additional stuff, you've effectively done nothing of value beyond the initial combo, the rest is needless complexity.
>>
File: AS61alavnajwaadlkasgj56.jpg (542KB, 2300x2400px) Image search: [Google]
AS61alavnajwaadlkasgj56.jpg
542KB, 2300x2400px
>>48307820
>Now you may be fine hooking yourself up into a nearly infinite amout of mana but Im fucking not.
If you want to shine, you're going to have to be willing to burn.
>>
>>48307820
>>48307738
To add if I did not achente, uplift, and bind a spell into being an aoe I wouldnt be able to automate it as easily. Im not sure how I could automate it at all any other way, then there is the entire side area of making the supcom factories self repair with robots and linking the entire set up to smaller focus items to hand out to people if I wanted to (something I actually never gave out but should)

>>48307855
>>48307890
But I dont want to burn.

>>48307868
Thats just like your opinion man.
>>
>>48307890
Go away Kurgan. You will never get a head in life with that attitude.
>>
>>48305841
Hey, don't get me wrong. I might drink the souls of the cursed and damned as sustenance to slake my black thirst but I like to consider myself in all ways a janitor of the multiverse. I take pride in leaving the worlds I visit a cleaner and healthier place for my stay there.

Speaking of which, what do you guys think would happen if I were to go to Commorragh and use "Pure Evil, No Pulp" on that place? How much evil do you think I'd get out of it?
>>
File: the-flood.jpg (102KB, 1064x519px) Image search: [Google]
the-flood.jpg
102KB, 1064x519px
>>48307936
>>
>>48307868
And your plan isn't anymore creative or interesting. At least that other guy uses stuff from other settings to create his combo, you just take stuff from the same setting and shove it all together with no imagination or effort.
>>
File: kerrigan109584091034.jpg (150KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
kerrigan109584091034.jpg
150KB, 1920x1080px
>>48307899
>>48307908
The fires of creation will burn bright, regardless. . . . Also? This is a great look. I mean, look at this, this looks good. Who doesn't want to be all giant, firey and glowy? Nobody, that's who.
>>
>>48307936
If you use it enough it is possible to make it a pretty nice place via purification.
>>
>>48307969
Where are the nipples?
>>
>>48307964
I'm just going to say, not to take any sides in this conversation, but inter-jump combos and out of context solutions really aren't worthy of as much respect as you seem to attribute them. They're dime a dozen and usually really wanky.
>>
>>48307936
>>48307955
>>48307970
>a months-long Biblical deluge of liquefied evil pouring down from the sky and transforming all caught within it into soul-devouring demons. When the hideous black downpour finally clears the cursed Dark City has been purified into a radiantly beautiful paradise by turning its corruption and evil upon those who inhabit it.

Well I know what I'm going to be doing there.
>>
>>48308029
>They're dime a dozen and usually really wanky.
Just like your mom.
>>
>>48307969
That ending was really stupid.
>>
>>48308049
In all honesty? Yes, yes it was.

However, apotheosis is my jam, it hits me where I live, and so I loved it.
>>
>>48308049
The entire story was retarded and only barely enough to justify the campaign's gameplay.

Like, really think about the plot of every game in starcraft since brood war, and tell me it isn't stupid bullshit that only falls apart more and more every expansion.
>>
>>48304447
I'm still theoretically working on the Generic News Jump.
>>
>>48308162
Cool.
>>
/jc/, what is the best way to cook mushrooms?
>>
>>48308198
In Acid.
>>
>>48308198
Boil 'em, mash 'em, stick 'em in a stew.
>>
>>48308198
Chopped up real fine in spaghetti sauce or the like so you don't really notice them.
>>
>>48308198
In a garbage fire. Shit taste, anon.
>>
Which is better to go to first, Demon's Souls or Dark Souls?
>>
>>48308274
The former.
>>
>>48308198
What kind of mushrooms?
>>
>>48308198
Throw them away, then find some food that isn't terrible.
>>
>>48308274
Demon's.
>>
>>48308108
How the fuck do you think I feel being the one having to pick up all the fucking spaghetti Blizzard vomited everywhere during the last two segments of it.
>>
If I take stock options in auralnauts starwars and get 33%stock option, then take job offer from dresden to someone like hades or mab what do my stock shares get paid in?
>>
>>48308410
Anon, you're only there for 10 years and you leave well before your 60th birthday. If you cash out that early you're going to incur one hell of a penalty.
>>
>>48308410
Probably nothing. Stock Options gives you stock in the company you work for, Job Offer has you work for private individuals. They're not a publicly traded entity.
>>
File: ff5.gif (797KB, 844x475px) Image search: [Google]
ff5.gif
797KB, 844x475px
>>48308410
>Mab
Rape.
>>
>>48308403
Dood. Dewd. DUDE. I'm sympathetic, but you're more than equal to the task. Just do what you can, and don't sweat the rest. It'd be a shame if you put in all this work and weren't able to finish it out.

Believe in the you that I believe in. . . or something like that. You've got the power.

You've got the leverage.
>>
>>48307108
Except the exact opposite is true. You basically don't need any explanation or justification at all for being able to do something with combos from multiple jumps, and being able to do something wit one settings toolset requires citation and effort to justify and figure out.
>>
>>48306726
But can it kill Scion?
>>
>>48308198
Baking, at a high temperature after slicing them, I know it's a bit strange to bake mushrooms but it gives you the three best possible results based on how long you bake them for. First is until they have released a good portion of their moisture, so that they maintain both flavor and texture, second is when they have been dried until there is almost no moisture left condensing the flavor and making them more aromatic, third is until they turn black and can be blown away, best used for those people who don't like mushrooms.
>>
>>48308553
Yes. Rather easily, in fact.
>>
How high-powered is the GoW setting compared to something like Bayonetta, DMC, or Kingdom Hearts?
>>
>>48308607
Hard to say, probably lower.
>>
>>48308553
How strong is Scion though, really? Is he anywhere near as durable as he is powerful?
>>
>>48308703
Probably not even close, once you reach his main body.
>>
Good jumps for a fire / energy form? I know Marvel lets you go that route all the time, and Infamous' conduit powers let you go that way part of the time but are there any other full time fire / energy forms available?
>>
>>48308751
Lord of Light has "Native Demon".
>>
GUP Jump now with prices, descriptions, and introduction. Modified to reflect suggestions. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1UjyBXIIsNOLILo4m9LLmc_X51IHK5bzdDv63XtjwpUk/edit
>>
>>48308751
Lord of Light, if you can survive and tolerate the setting's bullshit.
>>
>>48308751
NGE Angel form maybe?
Actually, are they matter or energy?
>>
>>48308703
The main issue with Scion is that his body is hidden in a separate dimension, any damage done to the puppet you are fighting is meaningless.
>>
>>48308775
NGE Angels are consciousness, concept, matter, energy, and will all at the same time.
>>
>>48308703
Basically impossible to say. They managed to shoot his main body in canon, but that was after they bullied him into despair, and prior to that he hadn't actually been in any real danger for basically the entire fight, so who knows what kinds of unshown defence powers he had.
>>
>>48308553
The best way to think about Esper powers is that they're Worm shard powers without the shards, and actually way more diverse because they're not/even less bound by the laws of physics comparatively. What the multi-skill stuff basically achieves is basically give you all the powers you can come up with in their most powerful incarnations.

So, you become the super scion, of course you can kill him.
>>
>>48308775
Both. The matter that Angels are made of exhibits wave-particle duality at standard momentums (technically all matter has wave-particle duality, but most only shows it at very low particle momentum).
>>
>>48308772
What kind of "bullshit" is that?
>>
>>48308864
Note, Esper powers usually max out at a pretty low level of about 2-3, and there who knows how many level 4s and only 7 level 5s which can actually be compared to Worm shards in terms of power level.
>>
>>48308886
The purple kind.
>>
File: ryougi shiki.jpg (2MB, 1655x2244px) Image search: [Google]
ryougi shiki.jpg
2MB, 1655x2244px
How difficult would it be to waifu this lady?
>>
>>48308886
Read the jump doc, if you've got shit to say about it, then come back and ask when you've something substantive to complain about.
>>
>>48308751
Riffing off of >>48308775, doesn't the NGE Angel tree have something in it about your form being tied to your vision of yourself?

So if you see yourself as living fire, or energy or whatever, wouldn't that mean that you could assume that form?
>>
File: 234598234926y023496.png (90KB, 618x618px) Image search: [Google]
234598234926y023496.png
90KB, 618x618px
>>48308915
>>
>>48308946
Yes, but how common is stuff like that? What are the major players' physical stats?
>>
>>48308946
The Rakshasha have a limit to how much energy they can command at once. The Wand of Universal Fire is the ultimate weapon of the setting. I don't think it's weird to think it can overpower them.
>>
>>48308969
Barring some absurd weapons like that there is pretty much fuckall that can be done to kill those particular demons, there are other ways to deal with them than killing them though. They were locked away as the flames of torches for a while.
>>
>>48308900
So, what, do I just assume I can do anything shards or esper powers have ever shown themselves capable of doing? Should I just wank myself into having an easy solution to every problem at all?
>>
>>48308463
Your faith is mispla-

>leverage
>LEVERAGE
>L͢E̸V̸ÈR̢A҉G҉E̕

POOOOOOOTAAAAAAAAAAAAATOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
>>
>>48308770
Looks good to me. Except that Not Your Story and Little Army seem to cost points instead of giving them?

But the scenario choices in general seem like a decent comprise between between the thematics you wanted and the cries of railroading.
>>
>>48309118
Oops. accursed plus minus signs!
>>
>>48309056
It's your story mang.
>>
>>48309056
Sure.
>>
File: 923486291340510.jpg (38KB, 678x288px) Image search: [Google]
923486291340510.jpg
38KB, 678x288px
>>48309057
>>
>>48308770
>if you outshine her, oust her from her position as head of the club, or fail to support her, you fail the jump. Not only that, but for the duration of the jump, she has all the perks that grant you any kind of improved wisdom, intelligence, piloting skills, leadership skills, charisma, or strategic/tactical ability or knowledge… and you don’t.
The second point kind of renders the first irrelevant...
>>
>>48308770
For the scenario reward, allowing you to bring unlimited numbers of people with you between jumps seems broken. You should probably include a clause that they can't be anything more than nameless NPCs like Light of Terra has.
>>
>>48308449
Doesn't Odin run an actual security company?
>>
>>48308770
I'm... a little confused.

Taking THE CHALLENGE/Plus Ultra! overrides everything of your starting location, scenario, and stuff?

Why does it scatter your Warehouse over the ship, and why can't I just grab it all to put it back? Where does my Mars-sized Warehouse addition fit?

Why does it give your choice of canon schoolships as reward, but has you be in charge of a specific decrepit schoolship during it?

..I do really like the ability to take a schoolship with us though. I'd personally just have given a copy that allows inactive companions to roam there, as long as they stay on it.
>>
>>48309056
You really want to get ridiculous, take realm of myths and the supcom perk that makes every one of your psionics effective for making you more charismatic, and see how conceptual reality reacts.
>>
>>48309446
Did... did you just waifu reality itself?
>>
>>48309254
Some jumpers would still find a way to make themselves the hero. I have faith in jumpers ability to game the system.
>>48309261
Thought I made that clear already that the crew and populace are just NPCs not Companions.
>>48309304
Yes, the Challenge overrides starting location and scenario. I'll add a note to that effect.
It scatters your warehouse to make things difficult, since it means you can't just pull out the awesome tanks you have already and food supplies and fuel generators. Everything is randomly shoved into whatever holds can hold it. You can absolutely put stuff in order, but the Alhambra becomes your warehouse for the jump just like the FOB becomes your warehouse in that jump. As for your choice of canon schoolships... I should also allow you to just keep Alhambra. If you have a mars sized warehouse you can dock your Schoolship there fairly easily and your companions can roam there without a problem. But I will make a note that the limbo stasis is removed if you can connect your warehouse to the ship... but I've already been blasted pretty hard for trying to make the warehouse placed on an outside surface.
>>
>>48309446
Never need to wank again.
>>
>>48309488
Pretty much every charisma jumper does it eventually, this is just another, albeit unusual, method to accomplish it.
>>
>>48309488
What do you think all those times anons talked about causing reality to cry out in ecstasy meant? They weren't being figurative.
>>
>>48308751
Go Anodite in Ben 10 and have a "retain your identity perk".
>>
>>48309491
They aren't companions, no, but jumpers can turn a ship full of non-companions into high level DnD wizard Raildex Esper Zerg-hybrid cyborg werewolves wielding Tinker-tech weapons. Light of Terra includes a clause that its crew can never be anything more than mundane crewmen, and I think that's needed here.
>>
File: Walk the path of explosions.jpg (60KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Walk the path of explosions.jpg
60KB, 1280x720px
Jumpers why do you not walk the path of explosions?
>>
File: Explosions.jpg (136KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Explosions.jpg
136KB, 1280x720px
>>48309619
I DO Walk the path of explosions
>>
>>48309491
>It scatters your warehouse to make things difficult, since it means you can't just pull out the awesome tanks you have already and food supplies and fuel generators.
Why not? They're still there after all, only slightly shifted in location.

I mean, sure. You'd have to go find them... But that doesn't actually seem difficult?

>You can absolutely put stuff in order, but the Alhambra becomes your warehouse for the jump just like the FOB becomes your warehouse in that jump.
Right... But the point of putting stuff on the FOB is because people are trying to steal it. I don't really see a reason like that here?

>As for your choice of canon schoolships... I should also allow you to just keep Alhambra.
Probably, I guess. A canon schoolship would be /way/ cooler, but doesn't quite seem to fit the challenge you've got written, I think.

>If you have a mars sized warehouse you can dock your Schoolship there fairly easily and your companions can roam there without a problem. But I will make a note that the limbo stasis is removed if you can connect your warehouse to the ship...
You misunderstand, I think. I meant... Where does the Mars-sized Warehouse attachment fit on the Alhambra, while doing the challenge? Since it's not size-shifted... Or do attachments not get put in the ship?
>>
File: lewd.png (636KB, 2500x2641px) Image search: [Google]
lewd.png
636KB, 2500x2641px
>>48309576
>>
>>48309491
>I have faith in jumpers ability to game the system.
It's more the fact that you just lost all your mental perks and they just gained all your charisma and the like. Sidekick status: loyal.
Jumpers with a poor perk selection will be lucky to come out of it not having transferred all their abilities to the MC; hope you had a free pod, because... Well, it's a trap.
>>
>>48309576
Hey /jc/, which settings would make the best waifus? I'm starting to think of my next large scale project.
>>
>>48309668
40k.
>>
>>48309668
Ravenloft
>>
File: JumpChain #5.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
JumpChain #5.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>>48307287
So how dangerous is God Hand? The descriptions make it sound like there are only a few really dangerous individuals and that most of the time I'll be fighting regular humans, is this correct?
>>
>>48309668
Raildex a best slut.
MtA is best trap.
>>
>>48309636
>Or do attachments not get put in the ship?
>Have already taken FOB scenario
>New "FOB" scenario
>Put your FOB on your "FOB" so you can loot yourself while you loot yourself
>FOBception
>>
>>48309702
>MtA
>best trap
>not Changeling

Anon...
>>
>>48309601
"The Crew and Populace are not companions, do not gain any powers, abilities or perks, and will continue to age whenever the ship is not in limbo. They will resist any attempt to transform them into posthuman monstrosities, wizards, zerg, vord, or what have you."
>>48309648
You do get to keep your Willpower perks.
>>
>>48309691
She has been in such an abusive relationship for so long, she needs a jumper to come and sweep her off herself.
>>
>>48309668
Twilight.
>>
>>48309698
It's pretty low tier with a few exceptions.
>>
>>48309703
Well, if you have FOB, you definately have a place to dock your Schoolship.
>>
>>48309668
Discworld, Fallen London, and Sword & Sorcery.
>>
>>48309768
You really love Fallen London, don't you? Why don't you marry it?
>>
>>48309787
You can't marry a city, anon.
That's forbidden love.
>>
>>48309787
Isn't she advocating doing exactly that right now?
>>
>>48309802
Not with that attitude you can't.
>>
>>48309668
Macross.

Giant space-magic musical amazon waifus.
>>
>>48309787
It's a very pretty setting, but I just don't think it will work out between us. Not to mention I've been taken since Jump #6.
>>
File: ftC8mlH.gif (969KB, 500x275px) Image search: [Google]
ftC8mlH.gif
969KB, 500x275px
>>48309619
I am the explosion.
>>
>>48309883
With combos all waifus are amazons.
>>
>>48309918
But your Alaskan. I thought you would be a blizzard.
>>
File: count rabbitcula.jpg (41KB, 496x572px) Image search: [Google]
count rabbitcula.jpg
41KB, 496x572px
So, question, do we have any forms of vampirism that can turn non-humanoids?
>>
Does the Cyborg perk in the Fallout jump also double the effectiveness of other cybernetics, or just that jump's implants?
>>
>>48309981
Hahaha. A Bunnicula Jump would be hilarious
>>
>>48309668
How do you actually plan to convert entire settings into a companionable status?
>>
>>48309938
I'm both, in summer I choke the sky with smoke turning the sun red, and in winter I unleash a cold that freezes the air in your lungs.

Alaska the land of ice and fire.
>>
>>48309997
Really? Is it just me, or is powewanking becoming more prevalent around these parts?
>>
>>48310061
What? I don't think I understand the question.
>>
>>48309636
You could pull stuff out... if you can located it. The Alhambra is 5.4km long, roughly 1.2 km wide, and more than 100 stories tall. searching that incredibly vast space for one specific section might take a while. Sure, if you've got some "Find what you're looking for power"... one of which I've helpfully included, you could find what you're looking for pretty easily. but otherwise it could take years.

Hmmm... attachments would probably not get put on the ship. It's just the contents of your warehouse. I'll add a note.
>>
>>48310127
It's just a question, anon. I take it that's a no then? A shame, but I guess it frees up points in my build for something that'll actually be useful.
>>
File: 987654376598.jpg (32KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
987654376598.jpg
32KB, 480x360px
>>48310127
>>
>>48310157
Right, fair enough. I guess not everyone stacks senses/awareness/tracking/clairvoyance perks as much as I do. I'm pretty sure I can literally just open my eyes and see every single spot on the entire ship.

And okay. Fair enough. Would be funny to just have a door with a sign reading: "Warning: Artificial Planet Storage Area. No Entry Without Map."
>>
>>48310157
... Oh dear.
>Vast stash of Windstones taken out of warehouse, put in ship.
>Suddenly, ceiling has space above it.
>LOOKS LIKE TEAM SPAIN'S BLASTING OFF AGAIN!
>>
>>48308905
The third personality that doesn't care about anything whatsoever and is incapable of giving a fuck? The answer to difficulty is yes.

>>48309619
Because this is the way the world ends, anon. Not with a bang but a silent fwip.

>>48309997
The world may never know.
>>
>>48310328
>Not making the world end with a bang
You disappoint me anon.
>>
>>48310280
While that would be funny... what's keeping the windstones in place in your warehouse?
>>48310276
If you want, I can include an effect that says scrying doesn't work on the ship.
>>
>>48310427
>what's keeping the windstones in place in your warehouse?
Not him, but uh, the ceiling?

>scrying
No, I mean I literally just See Good. To ridiculous levels.

But if you feel it's warranted. It doesn't really matter to me though.
>>
>>48310427
The fact there's nowhere for them to force the ceiling.
>>
>>48310427
If we beat the Spain scenario, can we upgrade the Schoolship to match the size of the major ones, or do we have to do that in-jump?
Also, do mechs boost the tech level, and if so, to what level? Code Geass, Gundam? Can we take it with the Spain challenge?
>>
>>48310427
You know, with all this talk of windstones, I can't help but remember I actually have a block of hyperdense steel with a minor gravitational pull on one of the shelves in my Warehouse... That should be fun, and also will either tear through the hull or sink the entire thing.
>>
Jumpers, a question.

So, after my Jump in Magi, I find myself with an interesting idea. See, I jumped into Bayonetta a while back, and while I did pick up the Magic, I wasn't all that charmed by the summon contracts.

Now, the way I figure it, I could probably still make pacts with other beings, and it just so happens that according to the Magi Jump itself, when I leave, I'd still have small cloud of ruhk following me around. Unless I'm mistaken, this can be used as a connection to Alma Torran and the Djinn.

Basically, what I'm asking is how feasible do you all think this is? Making Pacts with the Djinn to summon them for assistance when shit gets way too real later on in my Chain?
>>
>>48308198
PUT THEM ON PIZZA

NOTHING CAN GO WRONG
>>
>>48308198
with onions, sautee'd on a stove, along with butter, season salt, and garlic.
>>
Are there any gods of Willpower/Determination in the Celtic or Norse pantheons?
>>
File: 1408122248596.png (24KB, 300x307px) Image search: [Google]
1408122248596.png
24KB, 300x307px
>>48310608
>>
>>48309981
Fairly sure Twilight vamps could do that.
>>
>>48310712
They can?

...Oh god, I'm actually considering the idea of becoming a sparkle-pire for this.
>>
File: NEe1rey.png (42KB, 238x207px) Image search: [Google]
NEe1rey.png
42KB, 238x207px
>>48309619
Because things you explode can't be conquered or bargained with.
>>
>>48310061
I have no real clue, I just assumed Realm of Myths and charisma perks could carry the legwork, does anyone have any ideas for how to manifest/embody them as people?

Also, is there any alternate to the Blue Feather method for somebody that didn't take Cheat Mode?
>>
>>48310755
Dust/Ashes can be conquered, anon.
>>
>>48310754
even better: you don't have to sparkle. Twilight was jump 2, and i've never sparkled once.
>>
File: stakes-king.png (304KB, 800x449px) Image search: [Google]
stakes-king.png
304KB, 800x449px
>>48309981
The Vampires from Adventure Time can do that, actually. Vampire King turns a bunch of cows into vamps basically for kicks.
>>
>>48310703
'kay! Thanks for the answer!
>>
>>48310608
Jumpmaker's gone so really, no answer's available other than fanwank.
>>
>>48310770
You can use that one perk from Unholy heights if you're scum.
>>
>>48310702
I honestly don't think that there are.

However, there are Gods of battles/warriors/war/strength, they might be the ones you'd want to look into since you can apply what they are about to your determination/willpower.
>>
>>48310790
Welp. Wiki actually says no.
>vampire venom is nothing more than a deadly poison to animals.
So sadly (I guess), I will have to remain a non-Twilight vamp.

>>48310791
That could work, yes... Does mean I have to somehow get 600 more points in my build there, but thanks.
>>
>>48308770
>setting description
>Tankery is a ladylike sport
>actual WWII was fought by young girls in tanks
>all schools are on ships

>go to Gear Up before GuP
>sniper spider tank

How much will everyone hate me?
>>
>>48310935
>spoiler
I, uh, think they'd mostly just be wtf'ing at you instead?
>>
>>48310955
So the same reaction to me that my Companions would have to their world.

Especially if I have any Orks.
>>
Alright anons, I need to achieve maximum cute, and I'm not talking about your everyday cute, I mean the kind that makes anime girls go starry eyed and saying stuff like "I'm taking him/her/it/[eldritch screech] with me!"
What perks can help with that?
>>
>>48311034
Sugar Bowl has a perk line for it.
>>
>>48311034
Dunno, I'm just an ordinary guy with ordinary powers doing ordinary things.

KonataAnon might be able to help ya out, I think.
Thread posts: 433
Thread images: 39

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.