[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DRAWTHREAD: Warkitty Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 358
Thread images: 112

Previous Thread: >>48223495

Post any art requests you have ITT. Keep in mind, the drawfriends are doing this for fun, so do not be surprised or upset if they gloss over your post. The artists are here to draw what they WANT to draw, not what you THINK should be drawn.

Be patient, and bump your request one time every 24 hours from the time you posted the request. There is no exception to this rule, it doesn't matter if you "have work" or "are going to bed".

DO:
Provide good, detailed references (pictures are better than verbal descriptions), so the artists know what you're looking for as best you can.

Hold off on additional requests after receiving a delivery from an artist, and be mindful of the other requests that might deserve attention.

Mind your manners and say thank you! We appreciate our artists and their amazing work!

Ignore the bait, you're better than this.

DON'T:
Don't be an asshole and immediately repost your request because you don't like the FREE art you received.

>Artists and Artists-to-Be:
Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information drawfriends.

Books and Tutorials:
https://mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
https://www.dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0
Figure Drawing:
http://www.quickposes.com/pages/random
Beginners Guide to Drawing:
https://archive.is/GNIq1
The w/ic/i art guide:

https://sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

>Reminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>>
File: 1468299995408.jpg (822KB, 1500x1712px) Image search: [Google]
1468299995408.jpg
822KB, 1500x1712px
>not posting the updated version
baka
>>
>>48256133
Lemon too stronk.
>>48256104
>>48256080
Get a room, you two.
>>
>>48256143
Never!
>>48256133
Hush.
>>
File: leopard 2a7.jpg (87KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
leopard 2a7.jpg
87KB, 600x400px
Requesting an imperial guardsman and a female commissar cleaning the dirt, mud and grime off this tank.
>>
Could I request a drawing of a young girl with big round glasses and pigtails in a school uniform like the one pictured?

A sort of typically dorky, bookish girl that would be the serious, swotty one in an old children's book.

It is for my 1920s-set pulp campaign.
>>
File: Thingie.png (2MB, 1170x1170px) Image search: [Google]
Thingie.png
2MB, 1170x1170px
>>48255204

Requesting a character of mine. She looks like the girl on the left without freckles, and dresses more like the one on the right. She's a tomboy who prefers jeans/cargo pants with a t-shirt and maybe a jacket. She also always wears a black backpack either on one or both of her shoulders.

Does this count as bumping too soon? It's a new thread and everything
>>
>>48256163
Okay, I've been wondering. Why a Leopard? I mean, it's a cool tank, but does it really match the ascetic? Way too few skulls.
>>
File: Frog-Riding-Beetle-1.jpg (116KB, 880x587px) Image search: [Google]
Frog-Riding-Beetle-1.jpg
116KB, 880x587px
Reposting from old thread
A..a..Ahem... I would like to request a picture of a Grippli frogman riding the shoulders of my human warrior, picture for reference
>>
>>48256174
>Why a Leopard?
>it's a cool tank
Uh, you pretty much typed it as to why. Yes because the more recent Leopard 2A5, 2A6 and the latest 2A7 look cool as the Abrams and Merkava.

And c'mon, any 40K nerd/buff can agree that the imperium would still value any 21st century/modern day MBT like an Abrams, T72/T80/T90, Leopard, Merkava, Challenger and even Chinese Type 99s. They'll retain the same old turret, but will just outfit it with heavy bolters as the secondary and coaxial guns. And maybe some Admechs can just stick their thumbs up their asses and pray to Omni to have some machine spirits power the tanks instead of having to use ancient gasoline. Right?
>>
File: Untitled-2.png (2MB, 1875x1436px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-2.png
2MB, 1875x1436px
>>48250269
Reposting because old thread will be dead in 2 hours tops. At least it's been 12 hours.

Searched high and low for this kind of art, to no avail. Hopefully some kind soul here helps me out.

I'm making a Shadowrun character, a female Oni who acts as the negotiator or the muscle, depending on situation. Eloquent, somewhat sophisticated, but also pragmatic and to the point. Not exactly lithe and foxy, but not a mountain of muscle either, some safe middle ground.

I guess what I'm thinking about is something in between Kneesocks from PSG and Yuugi from Touhou, as seen in the image. Glasses optional, but preferred.

It's practically impossible to find non-fetish art of such a concept, so it'd be much appreciated.
>>
>>48256277
I really did answer that myself, huh?
>>
>>48256287
Er, 10 hours rather.
>>
>>48256294
Hours since last doesn't matter in a new thread, relax.
>>
File: Mutated Witch Reference.jpg (250KB, 1435x715px) Image search: [Google]
Mutated Witch Reference.jpg
250KB, 1435x715px
Anchor for draw boss cat
>>
>>48256163
I support this request, and would love to see how it looks in the hands of a skilled artist, though I remember ONE anon from sometime ago suggesting the commissar would be lazy and is just in a bikini, sitting on a beach chair, and sipping on a large cold drink. While the guardsman is forced to clean it all by himself as said commy has her weapon pointed at him is the IG does not comply.
>>
File: 0009p69w.gif (678KB, 400x220px) Image search: [Google]
0009p69w.gif
678KB, 400x220px
>>48256345
I love that adjustment.
>>
>>48256345
who is even skilled
>>
>>48256435
Well, we have our residents, like Mimic and BigM. Catzilla too, but she seems occupied
>>
File: 1468407039058.png (85KB, 564x825px) Image search: [Google]
1468407039058.png
85KB, 564x825px
>>48256093
Anchorpost
>>
File: british_infantry_officers_1815.jpg (27KB, 203x255px) Image search: [Google]
british_infantry_officers_1815.jpg
27KB, 203x255px
Hey all, I've got a character I could use art for. She's an important NPC in a Napoleonic style fantasy game, Major Sinclair.

A woman with short black curly hair, that almost looks like a wreath over a proud, imperial face. She has dark blue eyes and very fair, pale skin, with a small mole beneath the corner of her left eye.

She wears an officer's red coat jacket, tight white trousers tucked into tall black boots, and at her hip wears a basket-hilt broadsword.

She is pure sex in a red coat uniform.
>>
>>48256093
>>48256133
I remember one anon suggesting this babe be a new /tg/ waifu that would be "a waifu to surpass Charlotte." ...Would she? That'd MIGHT make some kinky non-human sex...
>>
File: Dove.png (1MB, 2140x792px) Image search: [Google]
Dove.png
1MB, 2140x792px
From the void of the last thread, i bring thee back to life, my request! Arise!
This is going to be a companion for my players in an upcoming campaign. She is an Strix-Aasimar, hence her birdlike features. She is an aspiring cleric, as her father is a paladin, and her mother was an cleric before her. If the robes are too complicated you can simplfy as much as you wish.
If this is too much from a request or additional details are needed, please tell me, and thanks in advance!
>>
File: Mad Saurus.jpg (29KB, 1023x614px) Image search: [Google]
Mad Saurus.jpg
29KB, 1023x614px
>>48256093

Trying last request again
>>48223676
>>48223692
>>48239704

Essentially, I would like a brutally scarred Ogryn in a big suit of fancy-looking armor. Now that I think about it, an eye patch might look cool over his left eye in addition to the other things I suggested before.
>>
>>48256615
Waifuing generally doesn't happen without the contribution of the OR, and as the OR for that pic, that's just not what I was after with it! She has the details to, potentially, but nah no thanks.
>>
File: Untitled.png (2MB, 2024x924px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
2MB, 2024x924px
Might as well request.

Okay, so, in my DtD, I made a space pirate robot. In details in case some drawfriend plays/played it; he's a promethean with darksteel asset.

His body can be described as humongous square with bit smaller rectangles attached to it. He's 3.5 meters tall aka 11'5 in feet. his body is made out of darksteel; gray color with blackened joints. Due to the metal's unwillingness to bend, he looks even more rectangular and very plain, there's little nooks and crannies inside or on top of him. His beard is also made out of darksteel; it's formed out of plates on rings that allow it to jingle and dangle whenever he moves his head. His left arm is permanently transformed into a cannon. Total of 8 barrels set on a humongous ring are nestled straight in the middle of his chest which represents the integrated minigun. On his right arm, there's a grappling hook with metal chain for the rope as well as pulling mechanism behind it. His right leg is turned into a peg. His left eye is also replaced with a gem, which is an artifact; it's nearly perfectly see-through. The gem itself is set in an amulet, and then the amulet is set in the eyesocket.

Ironnbeard's also ssslightly hunched. His face actually looks much like Davy Jones', save for the tentacles, which are replaced by the metal beard and he has no tentacle-stache. The cannon is VERY plain and reaches the elbow joint. It looks very much like the one in the pic, but completely plain. The hole for the cannon is big enough to put in a pretty big head inside of it as well. His right arm can also transform into a Grand Daiklave that's shaped like a cutlass; the blade itself is also plain as it can be. Given how both weapons are out of Darksteel.

His hat is identical to Davy Jones', save for nurgle-looking shit. The outline/sewing is colored with glowing metal orange and the front is folded enough to fit the plain looking jolly roger except the skull is looking up and there's some spine sticking out as well.
>>
>>48256886
Oh. Not sure if I mentioned it, but he's also fuckhueg broad.
>>
>>48254915
>>48255537
OR are here and I wanna thank you guys for being awesome.
>>
>>48257126
You're very welcome!
>>
>>48256093
Doing sketch 1st gets.
>>
Requesting a picture of a half-elven wizard.

And older man in his 50s-60s. With white shoulder-lenght hair and goatee. He has the usual sharp elven features and stunted pointy ears. His eye are glowing blue.

Clothes: Plain white tunic, brown trousers and brown leather riding gloves and boots.
Tabard with a golden chalice in red field.
Uncocked brown wide-brimmed hat (Not pointy)

Plain wooden staff with green crystal.
>>
>>48257138
Would you midn taking a look at?
>>48256169
>>
Requesting a character for my game, he wears a chocolate brown tengu mask shown in the pic with an ashy gray traditional samurai garb/kimono instead of carrying a samurai sword he uses a whip sword. His hair is white and goes far past his back and reaches his kness
>>
File: Puzzle_1468246875291.jpg (237KB, 704x968px) Image search: [Google]
Puzzle_1468246875291.jpg
237KB, 704x968px
>>48257251
Forgot my pic, he also wears white tabi and wooden sandals.
>>
>>48257185
Re-requesting the Creation of Man, except Adam is a Lamia
Thank you guys very much!
>>
File: Lumos.png (70KB, 344x570px) Image search: [Google]
Lumos.png
70KB, 344x570px
My warforged paladin just saved the universe at the cost of his existence. He was created by the ancient civilization the campaign was all about, but the civilization collapsed and he was stuck in an underground facility for thousands of years alone with nothing to do but wandering in darkness. He got out when the campaign started and the other PCs investigated the ruins. He immediately imprinted on them following around, protecting them, and healing their hurts as much as he could, but he couldn't speak with them because he only spoke the untranslated dead language of the ancients.

Eventually the whole thing culminated in the bad guys using the same ancient ritual that destroyed the civilization, turning their leader into something akin to a humanoid black hole. Only the opposite ritual could stop him, but it would come at the cost of the performer's body and soul. Without even allowing the other PCs to finally try and decipher the ritual text, my guy performed it, saved the world, and ceased to exist entirely.

I think he deserves a pic.
>>
File: MutatedWitch.jpg (272KB, 854x1290px) Image search: [Google]
MutatedWitch.jpg
272KB, 854x1290px
>>48256311
well here's a socond
>>
File: Exalted Reference.png (1004KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
Exalted Reference.png
1004KB, 800x800px
Requesting my exalted character from last thread

He's a thief and a pirate who wears clothes similar to the guy on the left (probably without the jacket though. He dresses light). He has a black newsboy cap like the ones in the picture, but the top of his has a layer of crow feathers on it. He has a legendary artifact staff that's his height made of orichalcum (Gold if you're unfamiliar with it) but the handle is encased in exquisite wood. The staff resembles a shepherd's crook, and that's what the three weapon pictures are for. In addition he also carries a shortsword sheathed on his left hip, a slashing sword on his back, and several throwing knives sheathed in various places on his person.

The character himself is almost six feet tall, has an athletic build, and a charismatic smile. He's got messy black hair underneath his cap, and bright green eyes. His overall colour scheme would be dark, with mostly deep blues and blacks.

Thanks!
>>
>>48256143
Holy crap, I think they did get a room.
>>
>>48257612
they're with us in the chatroom for oc thread
>>
>>48257509
that's some ergo proxy shit right there, and I mean that in a good way.
>>
File: Tiefling references.png (435KB, 1058x617px) Image search: [Google]
Tiefling references.png
435KB, 1058x617px
r/ing a pair of Tiefling sisters im developing as villains for my campaign

Sister 1 has rounded ram-like horns and short, frizzy, 80's-esque blonde hair and wears a floral summer dress with a long sleeved shirt under it

sister 2 is the more serious of the two. She has swept back horns and long dark hair in a low ponytail, she wears old west style breeches with suspenders and a tie along with a pair of round glasses from the same period.
>>
File: Dante.jpg (146KB, 920x600px) Image search: [Google]
Dante.jpg
146KB, 920x600px
Requesting my gunslinger character from the D&D campaign I'm in.

He has short, copper hair, and his face is clean shaven. He wears black leather armor like that of the skyrim thieves guild armor in the pic, but without the hood, instead replaced with the cavalier hat, and he has a cloak that can be any color but consistently has silver scrolling around the edges. His gun is a pepperbox, again, like in the pic.
>>
File: Death Knights Request.jpg (339KB, 1587x1050px) Image search: [Google]
Death Knights Request.jpg
339KB, 1587x1050px
Requesting my deathwatch character. He has armor like the guy on the left, and looks like Naked Snake, with the colors of the top. My only specific request outside of those is that he be drawn smoking.

If you decide to give him a bolter, the chapter he belongs use bolt-silencers on all of their arms, and also have a heavy reliance on knife use in cqc, if that helps. Thanks~!
>>
>>48256093
Can I get a stick man shouting at a computer screen while eating space marine figurines?
>>
>>48258781
Why? How can you use this as a reaction image?
>>
>>48258781
Nice
>>
>>48258845
It seems suitable for complaining about 40k rules..
>>
File: AstraeaDrawRequest.png (1MB, 1594x767px) Image search: [Google]
AstraeaDrawRequest.png
1MB, 1594x767px
Moving/bumping from old thread.

I would like to get a character drawn for an Exalted game I'm joining. Her physical appearance is that of a gynosphinx (a couple of examples in image) about the size of a horse, generally unclothed or with just jewelry covering her. She has egyptian style eye makeup in gold (see example in image), very dark skin and black hair kept in braids; though the fur on her lion part is golden colored. I would like her caste mark (see example in image) to be on her brow and glowing, please, if at all possible. She should look playful and curious, not threatening at all--she's more like a giant kitten than a war-cat.

Please and thanks in advance to any drawfag that does this request!
>>
File: Dragon paladin ref.png (1MB, 1469x795px) Image search: [Google]
Dragon paladin ref.png
1MB, 1469x795px
Moving over from old thread

Requesting the warforged in pic related without the wings but with a sky blue cloak on his back instead, sword raised and burning with holy energy as he brings it down on the skull of a dracolich
>>
From old thread-

Requesting an enormous, bald, albino barbarian. According to the Hackmaster exceptional height/weight tables, he's 7'6" and 451 lbs. Dressed exclusively in piles and piles of animal furs, makeshift shoes/boots entirely optional. If you feel like including it, his weapon is a "hammer" composed of a big square(ish) piece of rock and a small stripped tree for a handle.

Sorry for the lack of ref pictures, but if you start with Shaq, then picture him strongfat, babyfaced, hairless, and albino, you've got a pretty good idea.
>>
Requesting that no more requests get filled until next thread.

Please and thank you.
>>
>>48259400
Why?
>>
>>48259427
I thought we could make requests here.
>>
>>48259442
But they can't fulfill your request until next thread per your request.
>>
>>48259484
That's fine, I can wait.
>>
>>48259400
that's a DRAWthread, not a bullshit requests thread
>>
>>48259541
>The artists are here to draw what they WANT to draw, not what you THINK should be drawn.

no bully pls
>>
>>48259400
But what if I want a drawing of my waifu?
>>
>>48259766
Then name it Charlotte and get tons of replies.
>>
>>48256093
To any all all 40k drawfags, some awesome shit is brewing on this thread: >>48259377

I beseech you, please help us turn this crazy shit into an artistic masterpiece!
>>
File: TearsForTheFallen.jpg (2MB, 3000x2400px) Image search: [Google]
TearsForTheFallen.jpg
2MB, 3000x2400px
>>48226778

Sole Survivor Tiefling. Details in previous post.

Danke schoen.
>>
>>48219629
Posting an Anchor for the second panel
>>
>>48259558
>Requesting that no more requests get filled until next thread.

>The artists are here to draw what they WANT to draw, not what you THINK should be drawn.

think before you post
>>
>>48260395
>Ignore the bait, you're better than this.

Back at you.
>>
File: githzeraifemalefighter.jpg (1MB, 2000x1090px) Image search: [Google]
githzeraifemalefighter.jpg
1MB, 2000x1090px
from last thread
>>48234169

Hi drawthread I would like to request a female Githzerai a race that has next to no good character art I've found. She is a ex-circus performer turned fighter, so her clothes are flamboyant, but loose enough for her acrobatic fighting style. She has a greenish yellow skin tone with black tattoos going down the sides of her body, if the provided style is too annoying you can go ahead and use a simple leopard print following down the same path.

I would love to see her in a pose that shows off her acrobatic prowess.
>>
File: gladiatorialorcgirl.jpg (281KB, 1507x1677px) Image search: [Google]
gladiatorialorcgirl.jpg
281KB, 1507x1677px
>>48219050
posting anchor for artist working on gladiatorial orc girl
>>
File: 1468224368277.jpg (197KB, 929x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1468224368277.jpg
197KB, 929x1200px
>>48221703
anchoring for artist coloring this
>>
Bump from last thread
>>48233923

Requesting a female orc slave girl who is breaking her bonds and killing the guards that thought they could make a slave out of her.

She was shackled to the wall with lengths of chain, too bad the walls weren't as strong as the chain. So she is wearing slave clothes and large manacles with the long chains still attached.

She has a guard on the ground, with her foot planted on his back and one of her chains wrapped around his neck. She's pulling back on the chain contorting his back as she strangles the life from him. Guard is grasping at the chains around his neck with one hand and reaching for help with his other hand.

Reference pic is an idea for her attire but if you want to get creative feel free to go with your own creation. Lewd is acceptable

Thanks in advance.
>>
>>48260899
Nobody wants to draw your fucking porny slave girl.
>>
File: 1468295988790.png (344KB, 908x885px) Image search: [Google]
1468295988790.png
344KB, 908x885px
>>48235194
Is the anon doin this able to do the female version? Is really good and it would be perfect.. just is a man and not a woman.
>>
>>48260946
crazier things have happened
>>
>>48260958
They said it doesn't really look like a woman, not that it's a man.

Begone!
>>
>>48260958
If your typing hands had a face, I'd punch it.
>>
>>48260958

That looks like a woman though.

You're getting awfully pedantic over minor details that won't come up in whatever campaign you're using this art in.
>>
>>48260946
stop trying to police the board anon. An artist will draw what they want. You telling people what to do simply draws attention to their post and makes it more likely to get taken.
>>
>>48260946

t. Everybody.

Just stop whining and the drawfags will draw what they want to draw. Who are you to start dictating what drawfags want to pick up?
>>
>>48261092

Not the guy but it does have enough masculine features that most people would guess man first.

I think a slightly less defined jaw, thinner eyebrows and maybe longer hair would go a long way towards making it look more feminine, but that's obviously the artist's call.
>>
>>48261146
>I think a slightly less defined jaw, thinner eyebrows and maybe longer hair would go a long way towards making it look more feminine, but that's obviously the artist's call.

The artist used the proportions from the requester's reference.

He made literally zero mention of a less defined jaw, thinner eyebrows or longer hair to define the character as feminine, all he asked for was "the reference" and aspects of the face (eyes, ears, large focus on teeth) that the drawfriend completed.

If he wanted something inherently feminine he should have asked for it.
>>
>>48261191

Fair enough, I was just posting based on the drawing so maybe it was the OR's fault.
>>
File: 1468339913025.jpg (268KB, 1936x1056px) Image search: [Google]
1468339913025.jpg
268KB, 1936x1056px
>>48241830

Anchoring for the artist doing Baldocer, thanks dude!
>>
>>48261102
>>48261121
Posts like these are as common as posts like this >>48260946 it's never going to stop for as long as there are drawthreads.
>>
>>48260417
shit.
well played
>>
>>48254390
Hey Mimic, I just wanted to thank you for doing this for me! I didn't honestly think I'd get it.
>>
>>48260996
Uh i didnt understand that was a woman, uh sorry to all.
>>
>>48261995
I sincerely apologize, i misread.
>>
File: Paladin.png (125KB, 1337x1695px) Image search: [Google]
Paladin.png
125KB, 1337x1695px
Requesting a better Picture of my Paladin, I draw something in Paint but its pretty shitty.
Thanks to whoever might consider doing this.
>>
File: 1467588883946.jpg (132KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1467588883946.jpg
132KB, 480x480px
>>48256093
From last thread >>48240114

Requesting a 3-headed rock Hydra. Its scales are all rocks, tail is formed by stalagmites, and whatever the drawfriend thinks it's fitting.

And thank you.

Here's a reference WIP that someone was making, so the artist can base about (The original artist decided to drop it.)
>>
File: 1467842801069.jpg (114KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1467842801069.jpg
114KB, 900x900px
>>48262143
omg these fingers on the left hand

but good job with everything else to be honest
>>
File: sniper.jpg (223KB, 1000x742px) Image search: [Google]
sniper.jpg
223KB, 1000x742px
>>48236830
hope this fits ur bill.
>>
>>48262143
oy lad, you taking requests?
>>
>>48262487
I was planing on going to bed, but shoot me up and I will disappoint you tomorrow.
Do you need pictures that look like a person with minor brain damage drew them?
If so I'm your man.
>>
Requesting a female scientist that mutated 4 more spider eyes, with a white scientist coat, purple short hair, with a 3 foot tall black widow mecha with her, and whatever the artist wants to add (she only mutated the eyes).
>>
>>48262454
Nice work lemon.
>>
>>48262530
sure, tomorrow seems good
>>
Requesting an npc prince in my game, he's in regal red trimmed plate armor with lion heraldry everywhere, wielding a decorated two handed axe, and is an early 20s human with short black hair.
>>
>>48256169
She reminds me of Curly Brace and therefore I like her. I might do a quick sketch once I'm done >>48260307 . No promises, though.
>>
>>48262829
>Curly Brace
Oh man oh geez
No one will unknowingly save her on their first run.
>>
this might be an odd request but whatever

requesting an amalgamation of a guardian of sorts he/she is composed of 'magic' and some mechanical parts with branches sprouting from various parts.

thanks in advance
>>
>>48262992
God. My favorite part is that to save her you have to do something insane as both a player and a person.
>>
Taking single character/creature, two word requests.

Looking forward to seeing some creative ones, hopefully, and if I've ignored your request in the past, you don't really need to post it again.
>>
File: evilpaladin.jpg (359KB, 1000x1415px) Image search: [Google]
evilpaladin.jpg
359KB, 1000x1415px
>>48262143
he looks really evil for a good guy anon
>>
>>48263222
Skeletal Scullion.
>>
>>48263222
masked princess
>>
>>48263265
Awesome work that looks great.

Not OR.
>>
>>48262454
>>48263265
Great work Lemon, I'm seriously jealous. What sort of stuff do you prefer drawing, by the way?
>>
>>48263222

Nerd Sphinx
>>
>>48263222
Psychokiller Dog
>>
File: failure37.jpg (394KB, 900x1319px) Image search: [Google]
failure37.jpg
394KB, 900x1319px
>>48263339
non-fag knights, girls in armor/big guns are probably my favorite.
>>
>>48263222
Anarchist Priestess
>>
>>48263222
Seconding >>48263438
>>
>>48263222
Eldritch loli
>>
>>48263390
Would you like to draw a military guardwoman in plate armor? She has a long flintlock rifle and wears her pale hair in a braid.
>>
>>48263580
I'm pretty sure that's Julia...
>>
>>48263613
Not everyone is one of your boogeyman OC monsters you guys hate on.
>>
File: Jules.png (320KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
Jules.png
320KB, 800x800px
>>48263631
I don't really give a shit about that OC noise, I'm just saying it's kind of poor taste to keep requesting the same pair of characters over and over again without any real break.
>>
>>48263657
My point is that similar character designs do not mean it's the same person.
>>
File: 20160711_182619.png (503KB, 985x1086px) Image search: [Google]
20160711_182619.png
503KB, 985x1086px
>>48263613
>>48263631
>>48263657
Charlotteanon only buys commissions now, and that's not even Julia's current design.
>>
File: cordelia_wip.png (787KB, 2000x2478px) Image search: [Google]
cordelia_wip.png
787KB, 2000x2478px
>>48262829
>>48260307
WIP to prove I'm still alive and working.
>>
File: Exokomodo.jpg (290KB, 1364x888px) Image search: [Google]
Exokomodo.jpg
290KB, 1364x888px
>>48256093
Throwing out another request for some space komodos. I've already gotten two fantastic deliveries from (I think) BogRoll and Flurry, so feel free to look this over if you dislike sloppy seconds.

The specific character I'd like is a female basically, less pronounced face ridges and a shorter/rounder snout in scrappy armour of a similar design to the two in the reference - that is, modular and replaceable plates of hard ceramic over a thick rubber-ish suit, sloped at the front and held together by a powered exoskeleton that assists with the wearer's movements in the heavy suit. Partially armoured tail, a power-pack on her back, maybe some electronic readouts on her chest/arms. Exact design is up to your aesthetic preference - it's a big galaxy after all - but it should look like it's been roughed up a bit. Optionally, some Hindu-style bodypaint, or a very loose sari wrap for extra swag if you can make it work.

For the lizard herself, one side of her face suffers from severe acid burns long since healed, and a handful of scars besides. One eye is disfigured from the burns, and some of her brow ridges are missing.

I'd like her half-squatting as she offers some food to an off-screen child, weapon leaned against her side, with her mouth open and baring her teeth (very clumsy mimicry of a human's smile). The weapon would be a large-bore shotgun, but it's up to your preference again. Flavour with any other details you wish, I'm easy.

If there's something I can clear up, just ask, and a super big thank you to anyone wishing to give it a burl - and another to those artists who've already given me art.
>>
>>48263734
Will you also be doing an edit of that image in the same vein as that edit of the healer original?
You know the one I mean.
>>
>>48263580
i think ill pass. im not a big fan of mixing guns and medieval plate unless its something like pic.
>>
>>48263818
That's alright, thank you anyway!
>>
>>48263818
Gunpowder and plate armour have been used alongside one another for quite a long time.

That pic is pretty cool though
>>
>>48263818
Would you be interested in doing a pic of a space marine and a female eldar in armour?
I'll give further details if you are.
>>
>>48263859
im not saying it hasnt, im just saying i think that flintlock rifles are aesthetically unappealing to me

>>48263880
probably not but you can post it anyways
>>
>>48263390
Would you be willing to draw a girl in a mech suit with shoulder mounted cannons?
>>
>>48263807
Whether or not I did or didn't not consider not doing it isn't non-confidential nor irrelevant to whether or not I don't do it.
>>
>>48263390

What do you consider a "non-fag" knight?
>>
File: 1449653275972.jpg (169KB, 548x940px) Image search: [Google]
1449653275972.jpg
169KB, 548x940px
>>48263390
Hmm.. A Joan of Arc-like paladin in plate armour.
Young woman in her late twenties with pale skin, blue eyes, red hair and soft facial features
>>
>>48263754
This looks like a character from a version of the metal gear solid series that's set in a furry universe. I would play it
>>
>>48264015
An odd compliment, but I'll take it. Never actually played any of the Metal Gear games, are they any good?
>>
File: knite.jpg (295KB, 1516x1700px) Image search: [Google]
knite.jpg
295KB, 1516x1700px
>>48262143
>>48263265

D-d-double delivery! Lucky day mate.
>>
File: skeletonscullion.png (517KB, 895x1496px) Image search: [Google]
skeletonscullion.png
517KB, 895x1496px
>>48263271
Here you go
>>
>>48263901
They're standing at-ease side-by-side, the space marine looks serious whereas the eldar is smiling in a friendly manner.
The Space marine has a bionic right eye and short black hair. Not carrying any weapons except a holstered pistol.
The eldar is in rune armour, has wast-length black hair tied into a ponytail and has a sword sheathed on her hip.

Thanks for any consideration.
>>
File: context.jpg (234KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
context.jpg
234KB, 800x1000px
>>48264038
T H E B E S T
>>
>>48263993
i dont like knights that have too over the top fantasy armor, prefer to have stuff grounded in reality while having some fantasy design elements. empire knights in whfb is a good example of what i like.

>>48263936
>>48264102
ill pass

>>48264002
i feel like theres a lot of art like this that exists
>>
>>48264058
Nice job!
>>
File: confused anime girls.png (28KB, 186x208px) Image search: [Google]
confused anime girls.png
28KB, 186x208px
>>48263976
>Whether or not I did or didn't not consider not doing it isn't non-confidential nor irrelevant to whether or not I don't do it.
>>
>>48262829
>one quick trip to Google later

You know, I should probably play Cave Story
>>
>>48264216
What about this guy? >>48257403
>>
File: tmro dexter.jpg (153KB, 757x805px) Image search: [Google]
tmro dexter.jpg
153KB, 757x805px
>>48262143
and now with normal hands and resized.
>>
>>48264056
>>48264424
Not OR but I preferred the mickey mouse gloves haha
>>
>>48264216
>prefer to have stuff grounded in reality while having some fantasy design elements

And god damn if that's not the hardest thing to find. It's my favorite as well.
>>
File: tumblr_n9t5welESS1slqrq2o1_500.png (747KB, 1185x504px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n9t5welESS1slqrq2o1_500.png
747KB, 1185x504px
Requesting the character in my reference wearing the armor in my reference, the helmet carried under his right arm and a sheathed greatsword carried in his left.

The character is Sigurd Oskilson, a burly Ulfen (think Scandinavian) with platinum blonde hair, light blue eyes and a well-kept beard. Within the next few sessions the party's going to be making their way to Taldor (one of the major empires in the setting) where he'll be commissioning his first suit of full plate, embellished in the Ulfen style and built with Taldan strength.
>>
You guys are paranoid as hell about some of these requests.
>>
File: 147g20.jpg (122KB, 707x1000px) Image search: [Google]
147g20.jpg
122KB, 707x1000px
>>48256164
>>
>>48261940
np man,
>>
>>48264761
QT
>>
>>48264252
Kinda want that folder.
>>
>>48263222
War Chinchilla
>>
File: maskedprincess.png (329KB, 775x1112px) Image search: [Google]
maskedprincess.png
329KB, 775x1112px
>>48263272
Tried this one out too
>>
>>48264850
I'll definitely try this later tonight
>>
File: cheers lad.gif (898KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
cheers lad.gif
898KB, 480x360px
>>48264930
Cheers anon.
>>
>>48256093
A friendly-looking gnoll in half-plate with a kriegsmesser on his back, cooking using a jingasa as a wok. His wizard friend is tasting what's cooking.
>>
Requesting a picture of an ent looking disgusted with a caption that says 'absolutely hasty?'
>>
File: tankshop.png (272KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
tankshop.png
272KB, 1000x1000px
>>48256163
>>
>>48265727
Hah, mimic to the rescue.

Nice work.
>>
File: Canine2.jpg (1MB, 1200x1095px) Image search: [Google]
Canine2.jpg
1MB, 1200x1095px
>>48264216
I'm not sure you do non-human stuff, so it's cool if you refuse, and I'll just open it to anyone else that likes the idea.

I'm playing the brother in a pair of werewolf twins In this setting, werewolves are permanently in the half-wolf-half-man state, which is mildly suspicious but whatever.

Both armoured fighters, the brother is the lighter armoured of the two, using a pair of katars and a mobile, slightly acrobatic fighting style, though carrying a short backup sword for when katars would be impractical. Enough armour to catch the odd blade or two, but not enough to impede movement. Roughly the level of pic related, though perhaps a tad sparser.
The sister is the heavier, preferring shield and sword, and occasionally a mace. Thicker armour, and far more covering. Fancy tabard underneath the armour, and a fancier cape/shawl when she's not fighting. For game purposes, she has a helmet, but none of us really has any idea how to make that look realistic with a wolf head, so it's up to you.

They're both noble-born with a fine pedigree, though you wouldn't know it from how they carry on. They're a pair of jackasses, only out to cure themselves or establish their own realm because their mother told them she wouldn't allow werewolves in their ancestral castle. The armour and weapons they carry are obviously of high quality, decorated with etchings and filigree where it wouldn't cause problems in combat.

Artistic liberty obviously to be taken, we haven't played them long enough to cement their looks, just a rough guideline of "fine features, smooth silver and grey fur, expensive clothing and gear, rowdy demeanour". It's an either/or deal, they don't have to be together but I'd appreciate it if they were. The sister's player would be just as pumped as me to get something for them, so whichever takes your fancy.
Sorry for the word vomit, and thanks to anyone interested!
>>
File: 1455872965000.jpg (98KB, 873x627px) Image search: [Google]
1455872965000.jpg
98KB, 873x627px
In honour of the Beastmen announcement for TW: Warhammer, can I get a Beastmen lounging on a fancy looking throne, using a human skull for a cup with a noblewoman chained at his feet?
>>
File: 1468392024088.png (147KB, 584x464px) Image search: [Google]
1468392024088.png
147KB, 584x464px
Requesting a young paladin, or a squire or some orderly initiate who has a crush on the vampire gril on the pic trying to court her. Yes I know this pic is from Mimic, hope you don't mind if I use this Mi-Mi.
>>
File: war chincilla.png (870KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
war chincilla.png
870KB, 1600x1200px
>>48264850
>>48265000
Here you go, bud
>>
>>48266088
As the person who requested the girl, I'd like to note that if he's trying to court her during the day, she'd be wearing a big floppy sunhat. And I'd recommend him bringing fruit.

Also I am a little surprised at this request.
>>
>>48264122
He's talking about memes.
>>
>>48266334
...out of curiosity, OR, is she a fruitbat vampire or something?
>>
>>48266631
>Fruitbat Vampire
>I VILL HAV BLOOD ...of tomatoes!
>WHAT IS A MAN? ...but a miserable pile of fruit-growers?
>>
File: *victory theme plays*.png (114KB, 1001x580px) Image search: [Google]
*victory theme plays*.png
114KB, 1001x580px
>>48266330
Anon, you're the fucking best.
>>
>>48266631
Pfft, that wasn't what I was intending, but it's not a bad idea if someone was willing to fluff it out.

I just thought she was a regular vampire, but liked fruit bats better than vampire bats. She's still a young vampire that doesn't want to be dark and brooding. Probably tries to keep any feeding she does as harmless and civilized as possible, uses vast family wealth to fund gardens and orchards and such.
>>
>>48263222
Werewolf Centaur
>>
File: Elite Sergeant.jpg (285KB, 578x814px) Image search: [Google]
Elite Sergeant.jpg
285KB, 578x814px
How is everyone?
>>
>>48267366
I hate drawing
>>
>>48267366
Fine and dandy. Taking reqs?
>>
>>48267394
I'm down for one or two.
>>48267390
I hate myself drawing sometimes. Wanna talk about it, champ?
>>
File: 653.png (204KB, 600x649px) Image search: [Google]
653.png
204KB, 600x649px
>>48267366
Doin' swell. Thanks for asking!
>>
File: 1459847567594.jpg (107KB, 698x1144px) Image search: [Google]
1459847567594.jpg
107KB, 698x1144px
>>48267427
Well then Knight Anon, mind doing this futuristic soldier and high fantasy knight having a chat and laugh? Said knight could either be a teifling or an elf.
>>
>>48267366
Yo dog, were you the dude taking requests on the infinite-chan thread?

You said you'd draw me a swat knight
>>
>>48267530
Oh shiddddt, I forgot about that tg board. I haven't been there since /monster/ starting falling off. I can take a shot at it.
>>
>>48267598
That place is dead, man. Long dead. Its cool to bow out
>>
>>48264828
It's not just me then.
I'd actually get a lot of use out of that.
>>
>>48267427
I would like to request a paladin wolfman.
It's like a werewolf
But a paladin
And it doesn't transform back into man form because it has no man form
>>
File: 1468130647471.png (88KB, 1114x1300px) Image search: [Google]
1468130647471.png
88KB, 1114x1300px
Can someone draw a better version of my MSpaint drawing? Not the blue background but the character.
>>
File: not! Thanagarian.jpg (465KB, 958x662px) Image search: [Google]
not! Thanagarian.jpg
465KB, 958x662px
I recall one anon requesting this valkyrie messing around with a space marine some threads ago, so I thought I could request something similar too.

Requesting this techno-Valkyrie chatting and sharing stories with a few guardsmen and one butthurt looking commissar who's glaring at her, around a campfire.
>>
File: totally_not_curly_brace.png (332KB, 512x1089px) Image search: [Google]
totally_not_curly_brace.png
332KB, 512x1089px
>>48256169
>>48262829
I needed a break so have a quickie sketch, Anon. I am so garbage at modern clothes orz. Also I totally forgot the backback until right now.
>>
NAME: Old Man Felix
MALE
HUNTER (Speciality: Fisher)
ATTACK TYPE
Favorite color is green and yellow, has a simple and non-threatening aura and dresses practically, looks old for his age and already has plenty of wrinkles and grey hair, his hair is neatly cut and his beard is shaven most of the time, he looks very well built with plenty of muscle to spare

Never really told anyone his hometown nor his past before he came to live in a small coastal town, even then he hardly spoke with the inhabitants and just refrained himself to fish alone by the coastline. He has absolutely no reason for journeying and just happened to meet everyone by chance, tough he talks a lot about hoping to find a good place to fish, if asked why he left the town he'll just answer that "it was about time"

His personality is lonely yet friendly and relaxed if you meet him, easy to talk to and hardly has a grudge on anyone, looks wise but can be just as dumb as everyone else, almost always is fishing, even if it may seem that nothing comes out of it, he does it purely for relaxation purposes, he has a breaking point tough, which mostly comes when people pester him to much about his past, or when his past itself comes back to haunt him

His personal item is a small cute pendant with a simple red jewel encrusted on it, strangely enough he dislikes seeing it and never tries to show it to anyone, keeping it safe but always out of his sight

Anything you throw at me works, so don't worry about ideas you have or quality of the work
>>
>>48263265
>>48264056
OR here, just woke up and thanks both of you, they are both amazing thanks again.

His armor is modified armor from his time in the military, his unit worked behind enemy lines so it's non regulation and is supposed to be more intimidating.
Thanks again you both did an awesome job, to be honest now I feel kinda bad for getting two deliveries.
>>
>>48262454
its perfect bro, thanks a million
>>
File: soldier147.jpg (254KB, 707x1000px) Image search: [Google]
soldier147.jpg
254KB, 707x1000px
>>48267887
>>
File: EmmsNgn.jpg (17KB, 205x166px) Image search: [Google]
EmmsNgn.jpg
17KB, 205x166px
>>48268362
>The Creation of Adam
Not OR, but holy fuck my sides.
>>
requesting an image of this orc girl on her hands and knees, bleeding a fair amount form multiple wounds in a small muddy fighting pit wearing regular tattered clothing, no weapons.
>>
>>48267766
You already made the request, man. Chill.
>>
File: Bn0-1QlCcAAa3pQ.jpg (83KB, 600x614px) Image search: [Google]
Bn0-1QlCcAAa3pQ.jpg
83KB, 600x614px
>>48268362
Fucking Amazing I love you
>>
>>48268524
?
>>
>>48268524
what? I just made it.
Unless you mean someone else made the same request
>>
>>48265836
>>48267766
>>48268901
They're a bit suspiciously similar.
>>
>>48268901 See >>48265836
>>
>>48268947
>>48268952
We both just like 'werewolves' I guess.
How the fuck do I have the gif part but not the screencap part?
>>
File: Valentina.png (623KB, 1784x715px) Image search: [Google]
Valentina.png
623KB, 1784x715px
First request I've done, so bear with me.

I would like to request my character Valentina Cambridge, a runaway princess who is rather new to combat and fending for herself.

I did my best to give reference pictures for what I want, as well as colors next to relevant text bubbles. The dress colors might need some adjusting, the lighting on the dress photo made it a bit hard to get the blue I'm trying for.
>>
>>48269129
Specifically werewolves that don't have human forms.
>>
File: gooseman.png (748KB, 711x608px) Image search: [Google]
gooseman.png
748KB, 711x608px
looking for a character portrait
he's a super german upbeat weathered wasteland doctor, but who isn't afraid to crack a skull to get the job done. He's fairly weathered, wrinkles and grey hairs all around, he's gaunt with bags under his eyes. He wears a mix of the sunglasses, and sports a glorious greyish van dyke. Thanks /tg/!
>>
File: images (2).jpg (34KB, 436x337px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
34KB, 436x337px
Hey guys, I'm chasing a teifling dressed like pic related. Sorta covering his face with a bandanna if possible.
>>
File: qeqwe1231.jpg (724KB, 3000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
qeqwe1231.jpg
724KB, 3000x3000px
>>48256169
also doing her btw
>>
>>48269634
Are you the same anon who did that winter cook girl, wow
>>
>>48265000
that lack of trigger discipline triggers my autism.
>>
Requesting an image of this girl here in ruined peasant clothing laying in a dirty gutter on a rainy night
>>
File: tumblr_o8h6p4ur311szbceio1_540.jpg (113KB, 540x790px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o8h6p4ur311szbceio1_540.jpg
113KB, 540x790px
Requesting this elf rogue who's trying to steal something bumping in to the male home owner who is a human, just in a bath towel, wet and soggy from taking a bath. Both the elf rogue and the male home owner are embarrassed to be bumping at each other.
>>
>>48266088
Yes please, I second this req. Do it Mimic, do it!
>>
>>48265727
And now that request is done, just curious now what the story is behind that pic and request; astra millitarum finding an 21st century MBT, wonder what they'll do to it?
>>
File: 04.jpg (184KB, 746x1297px) Image search: [Google]
04.jpg
184KB, 746x1297px
Update for the request in the previous thread.
>>
File: 1of6uLG.gif (590KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1of6uLG.gif
590KB, 640x360px
>>48267960
OR here
That's a quicky sketch? Dude, that's amazing! Would you mind, though, making her shirt meet her pants? If not, I understand, the character just probably wouldn't expose her stomache like that.

But thanks regardless!
>>
File: femaleengineer.jpg (878KB, 1181x1397px) Image search: [Google]
femaleengineer.jpg
878KB, 1181x1397px
Requesting a female grease monkey for a sci-fi environment. She is a bit tomboyish so she doesn't mind getting dirty. The setting is for a space ship horror game we are going to play where no one is aloud to have a combat background, so she is going to have a large wrench as a makeshift weapon. She also needs her tool belt to possibly get past locked areas.
>>
>>48269670
what winter cook girl?
>>
File: imgoingtosawthroughyourballs.jpg (1MB, 1115x1391px) Image search: [Google]
imgoingtosawthroughyourballs.jpg
1MB, 1115x1391px
>>48269602
Perhaps he would have looked cooler with the hat.
>>
Requesting a kid pitching a tent, talking to himself and trying to look tacticool.
>>
>>48271063
Nice work mate.
>>
>>48270954
It's in his DA.

http://mryoso901.deviantart.com/art/Qweqwe1313123-610917005
>>
>>48271334
....looks like a different style to me. Is it the filename?
>>
File: imgoingtosawthroughyourballs.jpg (1MB, 1115x1391px) Image search: [Google]
imgoingtosawthroughyourballs.jpg
1MB, 1115x1391px
>>48269602
>>48271063
made some really minor edits that I overlooked at first. Hopefully this is should be just a bit better.
>>
>>48271390
It's the same artist. Obviously a fully coloured and textured piece is going to look different from half-started lineart.
>>
>>48271390
Take a look at his sketches in the scraps section, also canvas size.
>>
>>48271520
>>48271510
hmm. I see. Is it strange to prefer sketches, when they emphasize textures and details in a different way from colors?
>>
File: anglohelm.jpg (62KB, 500x708px) Image search: [Google]
anglohelm.jpg
62KB, 500x708px
About to start playing a campaign of peasants in post civil war not-England, hoping someone can draw my PC, a "Hedge Knight" named Edd Mudd.

>Swarthy complexion
>Curly Dark hair either in a ponytail or to his shoulders
>Has a helmet like pic related that he scooped off of an enemy officer someone else killed (maybe with a big dent or hole in it?)
>unshaven
>Has a spear and a sword that he made out of a shovel

Clothing and stuff are up to you but probably would only have a tunic with a chain shirt and maybe some leather pants. Really want to see what someone can come up with, not picky at all.

WIll also do simple requests if you don't mind them being B&W and on paper.

Thanks!
>>
requesting her flying along side her pet here in a kiki's delivery service sort of angle if possible
>>
File: leftnthedust.jpg (243KB, 1036x1000px) Image search: [Google]
leftnthedust.jpg
243KB, 1036x1000px
>>48271611
>>
>>48272003
Brilliant! thank you kind sir!
>>
>>48260899
ffs mane
>>
File: fucking kill me.gif (743KB, 180x130px) Image search: [Google]
fucking kill me.gif
743KB, 180x130px
Hey Catzilla, gan you lost the delivery for my female islander Jedi? My phone shat itself while I was cleaning I deleted everything I saved in the past week on accident.

I barely remember some of what I saved an this was one of them.
>>
File: Whitesaber.jpg (199KB, 1077x1666px) Image search: [Google]
Whitesaber.jpg
199KB, 1077x1666px
>>48272371
Not cat, but here you go.
>>
>>48256287
Bumping.
>>
File: Orcslave147.jpg (191KB, 812x800px) Image search: [Google]
Orcslave147.jpg
191KB, 812x800px
>>48260899
I'll admit, I was a bit reluctant to take up the challenge as this is a bit outside of my normal comfort zone and I wasn't sure initially how to do it but in a mundane way. However, it turned out to be an interesting scene, and surprisingly good introduction to a potential heroic character for the next panel.
Spoilered because Orcs.
>>
>>48272232
You're welcome! I put on the FF tunes to listen to while drawing and had a blast. Was a lot of fun to do.
>>
>>48264761
Just spotted this, thanks!
>>
>>48272596
>dis umie woz muckin about
>>
>>48257509

OR here, Thank you for the second Cake!
>>
Requesting a morbidly obese wizard girl conjuring herself a cake
>>
File: image.jpg (11KB, 225x128px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11KB, 225x128px
>>48256754
Friendly 24 hour bump
>>
>>48257251
>>48257260
Bump
>>
>>48256886
>>48256905
Bumpin'
>>
>>48256706
Its bumpytime
>>
File: femaleOni.jpg (583KB, 491x863px) Image search: [Google]
femaleOni.jpg
583KB, 491x863px
>>48256287
how about this changes
>>
>>48274046
OR here, looking pretty great!
>>
File: qeqwe1231.jpg (837KB, 3000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
qeqwe1231.jpg
837KB, 3000x3000px
>>48256169
>>
>>48274466
nice
>>
>>48272596
Well I guess I got a delivery. By board rules I'm outta here for at least a month.
>>
>>48274609
Really? Those the boardrules?
>>
>>48274609
Bye!

>>48274691
Nothing says you have to wait a month, someone just arbitrarily picked that and it stuck. Decency and OP says he should wait for a while before rerequesting.
>>
>>48272596
Love your way of getting an annoying request off the thread.

>>48274691
>Hold off on additional requests after receiving a delivery from an artist
>>
>>48274609
>Well I guess I got a delivery

More gratitude please.
>>
>>48274466
Very cute, nice work indeed anon.
>>
>>48271479
holy fuck I love it! that's exactly what I was looking for, thank you so much!
>>
>>48274779
Not OR but they did ask for a female orc not a female pigmonster. Artist made it cringe worthy on purpose, so do they really need to be gracious?
>>
>>48262746
I just woke up from my after work nap.
If you still want me to draw something.
>>
>>48274989
They got a female orc, as requested.
>>
>>48258352
bump
>>
File: Rolling-my-eyes-so-hard.jpg (49KB, 806x806px) Image search: [Google]
Rolling-my-eyes-so-hard.jpg
49KB, 806x806px
>>48275003
yeah okay, whatever you say m8.
>>
>>48275003
So by your logic if someone requested a troll doing troll thing and they got a pic of Kem M at his computer that would be acceptable?
>>
>>48274989
Hey OR, you can stop pretending

Your request fucking sucked, but you got a fulfillment anyway so just fuck off
>>
>>48275147
>>48275183
Is the delivery not of a female orc doing as the OR asked? They never specified type of orc not body type, just clothing.

>requestfags
>>
>>48272371
Sorry to hear that you lost everything. Maybe you should make a google drive account to just upload your stuff once in a while, that's what I've been doing with all my pictures and roleplays lately because I know that at some point my PC will explode for one or the other reason -_-

>>48272545
Thanks for uploading it ;)

>>48274609
If you don't like your delivery, you politely say thanks and then you can request it again at one point, though maybe not immediately again after. There is no shame in it, and though I enjoy the delivery you got in an amusing way I'd understand that it wouldn't be something you were aiming for
>>
>>48257403
24 hour bump
>>
File: 1380829669689.jpg (23KB, 471x355px) Image search: [Google]
1380829669689.jpg
23KB, 471x355px
>>48274466
Yoooo, OR here. Two people delievered? That's fuckin' cool, thanks!
>>
>>48259400
Bump.
>>
File: blackdragon.jpg (91KB, 1000x958px) Image search: [Google]
blackdragon.jpg
91KB, 1000x958px
Requesting an NPC for my campaign, sorry prematurely when this gets long winded.

Young dragon whelp, either fully dragon or badly shifted into a half dragon, half elf with scales still on her skin, wearing a dirty smock. Her colors are pretty much marbled / mottled messy patterns of all five chromatic dragons. Eyes glow. Her underbelly, wing membrane, and tongue are dark purple-blue like a bruise.

Background is basically one of the results of an alchemist trying to make a perfect chromatic dragon and instead just creating a sickly runt.
>>
File: greasemonkey_wip1.jpg (200KB, 681x900px) Image search: [Google]
greasemonkey_wip1.jpg
200KB, 681x900px
>>48270754
First scribble, not sure about the hair.
>>
>>48277211
Looking great
>>
File: 599 Sqn - WIP 2.png (1MB, 1082x1010px) Image search: [Google]
599 Sqn - WIP 2.png
1MB, 1082x1010px
599 Sqn art bro, where did you go???
>>
>>48277624
let go
>>
>>48277661
Not OR, butI don't want him to because typhoon/tempest is best girl
>>
File: OrcSlave.png (288KB, 1152x886px) Image search: [Google]
OrcSlave.png
288KB, 1152x886px
>>48260899
I know this is not my best work, and I am pretty sorry about it, but I thought I'd try this abomination for you anyway!
>>
>>48278150
Looks like he is jerking off with the hand we cant see.
>>
>>48278225
Everybody's got their fetishes. Maybe that guard really wanted to die this way
>>
>>48278150

Now that's some erotic asphyxiation.

I wouldn't be surprised if she didn't learn that from her life as a slave.
>>
>>48278243
RIP Pvt. Carradine
>>
>>48278150
Saved. It's not even my request but I really like her hair
>>
>>48278150
i am going to be shat on by saying this but whatever

dude, you shouldn't have drawn this.

you are encouraging requestfags like him to spam the same waifu/fap/fetish bait/other shit of the same ilk.

he asked for an orc slave girl and he got one so to speak. OR should have waited a while before posting his request but instead you came along and served him good.

besides the whole two cakes stuff can make some drawfags salty, i think?

not try to police the drawthread or anything, just expressing my opinion
>>
>>48278578
You remember the bit in the OP, goes a little something like

>>
>>48278578
I understand your point, but see it that way: If he likes my delivery he might not ask again for it.
And on the other hand I think everybody should get a delivery, whether fapbait/waifu or not. I mean this is a drawthread, so people can draw if they like, no?
>>
>>48278049
shes not
>>
>>48278721
What did you say about my Hawker line of planes?
>>
>>48259381

24-hour bump
>>
>>48278578
>dude, you shouldn't have drawn this.

Let me fulfill your prophecy and shit on you.
Drawfags can draw what they want to draw. You can ignore requests you don't like.

And any drawfag who gets annoyed that someone else also filled the request they did is being childish. I remember a few months back I filled a request then Rotaken came along and did the same one - totally blew mine out of the water, but I didn't take offense because he did some cool art for a cool request.
>>
File: warforged.jpg (260KB, 600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
warforged.jpg
260KB, 600x1000px
>>48257403
>>48275297
Sorry for the lazy filtered background.
>>
File: Jorah_Mormont.jpg (71KB, 375x547px) Image search: [Google]
Jorah_Mormont.jpg
71KB, 375x547px
>>48279276
>>
>>48278243
>>48278225
>>48278248
>>48278278
http://oglaf.com/hypoxia/
why is there an oglaf for everything
>>
>>48279276
Not OR, but that looks amazing. Really good 'advanced robot in medieval armor' look.
>>
>>48279276
Holy hell that is amazing. Thank you!
>>
>>48274989
Artist, here. Now it is a bit tongue-in-cheek, but I tried to make the sketch in an interesting way. The requester was asking for quite a gruesome sketch full of violence and death at the hands of an orc. Orcs are generally ugly and filthy, with some pig-like features, so I took it to a bit of a caricature to emphasize the over-the-top nature of the whole affair.
>>48278150
Nice alternative take on the scene!
>>
>>48279878
Thank you, I liked yours too! It made me chuckle
loved the belly button!
>>
File: 1468533834244.png (1MB, 1200x724px) Image search: [Google]
1468533834244.png
1MB, 1200x724px
Requesting a tough, scarred brawler that uses magic gun gauntlets to fight with an extra kick. The gauntlets themselves should look a bit like Iron Man's gauntlet except with a revolver cylinder wrapped around the wrist. He's wearing shortsleaved chainmail over a simple red shirt, and black trousers with a belt full of cartridges. Thank a bunch!
>>
>>48277211
Not the requestor, but she's looking great1
>>
>>48265804
Thanks.

>>48270426
No idea man, you're gonna have to wait for the guy to come back.

That's IF he comes back
>>
>>48277211
do you just not like the hairstyle itself, or are you not liking how its turning out?
>>
requesting an image of him in attempted formal clothing trying very hard to look like a respectable upper class citizen but failing.
>>
>>48281154
"Who are you?" - "...A proper boy...? ._."

That's what I'm thinking of with this request xD
>>
>>48281194
hahaha, not too far off
>>
>>48262143
Are you legs okay?
>>
>>48278578
Who cares? No, seriously. WHY DO PEOPLE CARE SO MUCH?
>>
>>48230543
>>48223939
Anchor for Pencilfriend
>And I created a real reference sheet, instead of that list of links
>1. Obvious Cyberarm
>2. Armor Jacket
>3. Ingram Smartgun
>4. Colt Government 2066
>5. Ganger Clothes
>6. Datajack
>7. Suzuki Mirage
>>
File: reference.png (904KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
reference.png
904KB, 1280x720px
>>48281665
Forgot the sheet
>>
>>48281423
They care because they got ignored again, this is normal just ignore it.
>>
>>48281423
>Because I haven't received my request yet!
Is the most common, only not stated, reason!
>>
>Requesting:

Black Swan Jack, the worst bard in the world

>General Description

Male, Mid to Late Twenties, Black Hair, either white or Latino

Lyre

>Pitch

I like having him either leaning languidly against a wall, looking at the sky where his awful slow broken notes float up, or merrily walking down the street carrying his bag of personally fascinating but ultimately useless loot (such as bedsheets)

His only iconic identifiers are a black wool cap, and the color purple worked out somewhere in his person.
>>
>>48258114
Bump
>>
Tho the thread is on its last legs, it shall be bumped nonetheless
>>
OK, I need a picture of an NPC for my game, the chief medic of a clandestine international strike force.
This woman, but wearing a white doctor's coat with a stethoscope around her neck. And a facial expression that seems to say, "Stop being a baby, it's only a bullet wound."
>>
>>48282483
Doh! Forgot the picture.
>>
>>48262454
that's some really good stuff, man.
I like your proportions, but the face is really awesome!

>>48263390
>failure37.jpg

please post failures 1-36.
>>
File: tiefsaint.jpg (1MB, 1300x1300px) Image search: [Google]
tiefsaint.jpg
1MB, 1300x1300px
>>48260249
Figured I may as well post a progress picture since it's taking so long.
>>
>>48282535
Truly awesome.
>>
Just wana thank the anon who did my request
>>48220410

And completing it >>48222278 Thanks again artist... Now I'm just pondering what other request I can think of now.

>>48265727
Oh sweet, this request (>>48256163) got completed by grand master/mistress Mimic. And would you look at that, a commissar who's acting like a good role model by helping out her subordinates in their task as opposed to being a lazy megalomaniac.
>>
Can we has noooooo thread naow?
>>
File: 2fee8cacbb36b1387ae6241b788cec85.jpg (107KB, 564x1117px) Image search: [Google]
2fee8cacbb36b1387ae6241b788cec85.jpg
107KB, 564x1117px
Think anyone would be willing to turn this fapbait character design into something a little more modest and reminiscent of a traditional fantasy setting? im not a style expert, but can any artists give her some more conservative clothing that you feel would match well with the character? she is a very shy girl but when it comes down to protecting herself or others she can very well hold her own. she isnt like...nun level conservative, but she does have some semblance of self respect thats isnt shown all to well in this image here.
>>
>>48283429
We only just hit bumplimit calm your shit.
>>
Whatever happened to Pilgrim? I haven't seen them in a thread in a while
>>
>>48283588
Real world stuff. I'm pretty sure he was studying and doing commissions and shit, which is a pretty big work load to be adding doing free art for largely obnoxious anons to.
>>
>>48283652
Shame. I liked his stuff
>>
File: Coloured.png (1MB, 3000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
Coloured.png
1MB, 3000x3000px
>>48274466
>>48269634
I hope you don't mind, but I took the time to colour it in some of my free time today

>>48267960
I'm working on colouring in yours, too!
>>
>>48283814
Not OR, but she's pretty qt, Anon.
>>
>>48283847
Yeah, the two anons that drew her really did her justice
>>
>>48283814
Looks delicious, SSSÃ…Ã…Ã…Ã…Ã…Ã…Ã…Ã…Ã…Ã…Ã…Ã…Ã…Ã…Ã…Ã…Ã…Ã…Ã…SSS
>>
>>48283814
when youre working with no bg and just flats, its better to desaturate your colors a little bit so it doesnt look too bright and distracting (i.e. the purples)
>>
Hey guys its been a while. I'll try and draw something cute if you guys have an idea?
>>
>>48284496
What goes for cute as you? Also, have you checked thread for request, or looking for request suggestions?
>>
>>48282535
Beautiful mate. I thought I might've been ignored. Thank you!
>>
File: Ohohohohohoh2.png (43KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Ohohohohohoh2.png
43KB, 1000x1000px
>>48284523
I guess stuff like this? Also yes I have checked.
>>
>>48284596
Requesting a lady knight fireman carrying a princess out of a Tower.
>>
>>48284596
Aight mate! then i wish ya better luck in the next thread, hope ya find something to your liking there
>>
File: valuable WIP.png (14KB, 600x550px) Image search: [Google]
valuable WIP.png
14KB, 600x550px
>>48284496
>>48284596
Hey there Every, been some time since you're here. Hope you remember this WIP from like two-three months ago, you think you could finish it? Its about the smug elf lady and teen boy.
>>
>>48284596
kobolds handing out pamphlets for the "Kobold Ritez Com-it-tee"
>>
>>48284623
you're unreal
>>
File: Come on.jpg (25KB, 600x375px) Image search: [Google]
Come on.jpg
25KB, 600x375px
>>48284623
It's like he doesn't understand.
>>
>>48284628
Can't help but just ask for closure for it, if he says doesn't feel like continuing it. Then fine, besides this has been sitting in a folder of mine for awhile.
>>
>>48283121
>ommissar who's acting like a good role model by helping out her subordinates in their task as opposed to being a lazy megalomaniac.
Aren't commissars always acting like good team leaders? And what, is them being "lazy megalomaniacs" some dumb stereotype?
>>
>>48284603
I'll try this!

>>48284627
Maybe this tommorow morning too!

>>48284623
Hi hombre! Sorry bout not getting back to yah. I just didn't feel like it was a strong piece. It needs a overhaul but it wasn't pulling me in that much.
>>
>>48284680
In general they're harsh and demanding yet hold themselves to the same - if not higher - standards.

Like a hardass commander you hate but still respect.

Meme Commissars that don't earn respect alongside the hate tend to get shot in the back.
>>
>>48284367
They're bright on purpose. The character is a bit of a spazz and does not into colour coordination
>>
>>48284685
Thank you! It would be nice if the knight doing the fireman carry were huffing and puffing mid run, while the damsel cheers them on.
>>
>>48284685
I'll be glad to see it around breakfast time!
>>
>>48284496
A short (insert fantasy race of choice here) girl clawing gleefully at a big monster dude while he's trying to crawl away, sobbing and yelling 'Bad Touch!'.
Also, did you do something with a mantis girl at some point? I swear there was a cozy pic with one but I can't find it in my folders anywhere.

>>48284680
A good portion of their depictions show them as leaning more to the 'scary drill sergeant' side of things, so the guardsmen are more scared of them than the enemy.
>>
>>48284724
shit design then
>>
>>48284790
What purpose does it serve you to try to shit on a request that's already finished? Do you think the OR will delete it out of spite or what? It won't get your own shit request done any sooner.
>>
>>48284685
Hmmm, oh well then. Nice to get a reply from you atleast. I guess I'll brb- maybe next thread- and think of a new request. Hope to see you next thread then. Oh I guess you should keep that WIP if any.
>>
>>48284685
Could you do this elf guy messing around with his tsundere Templar lady-friend who may or may not have a crush on him?
>>
>>48284827
>implying im a requester
>>
>>48284959
It really does nothing except use a post regardless of who you are/are not. The request is filled.
>>
>>48284827
>Someone isn't slobbering over my cock!
>Better imply they can't get a request filled
It's seriously tired at this point. Like, if anyone even cared before, that insult has been used so many times that it's just lost all meaning.
>>
>>48284981
i could careless about the request. im giving advice to an artist to help them get better at coloring.
>>
>>48284985
>implying I'm the requester *or* the artist
____________faggot_________

Made you look at this spoiler too.
>>
>>48285025
Point to where any of that was implied.
>>
>>48285039
Made you look again __________ _______ ___ _______________
>>
>>48285023
>>48285065
and to further my point just look at the original artists own work when coloring, http://mryoso901.deviantart.com/art/Qweqwe1313123-610917005 his colors are a lot more desaturated then what the other artist had.
>>
>>48285088
You win the anonymous internet argument, your 72 virgins await.
>>
I miss charlotteposter
>>
File: Savetheprincess.png (20KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
Savetheprincess.png
20KB, 700x700px
>>48284603
How does this look so far?
>>
File: 1467569608126.png (562KB, 1315x1038px) Image search: [Google]
1467569608126.png
562KB, 1315x1038px
Would it be possible I get this colored, even in the next thread?
>>
>>48285178
So good! Can we lose the pointy teeth and ears I completely forgot to ask for human ladies, very low fantasy setting.

Super adorable still.
>>
>>48285232
sure thing hoss.
>>
>>48285178
good lord that's gunna be a cute one
>>
>>48285391
>>48285391

New thread
Thread posts: 358
Thread images: 112

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.