[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #950: Your Waifu is the Best Waifu for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 486
Thread images: 70

>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>48231719
>>
File: 13102802162793366.png (172KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
13102802162793366.png
172KB, 360x360px
>>48238248
I like this edition better.
>>
>>48238248
The king is dead. Long live the king.
>>
Delete this thread.
>>
>>48238260
Why? It's the one that actually has posts in it.
>>
>>48238260
Sorry anon, you will have your chance next time.
>>
>>48238260
Next time make an edition that isn't retarded. And use the right PDF.
>>
>>48238266
It was made after the other one. This isn't the legitimate thread.
>>
>>48238273
Are you seriously going to argue over which thread is legitimate? Jesus christ, stop being a crybaby.
>>
So Jumper, what's your project that you expected to go much worse than it ended up going?
>>
>>48238243
Real thread
>>48238243
>>
>>48238273
Nigga they were made 30 seconds apart.
And this one has posts. Clearly no one gives a shit but you.
Sometimes you gotta let shit go.
>>
>>48238272
>And use the right PDF.
This is the thread using the wrong PDF. It needs to be purged.
>>
>>48238281
With no posts, fuck off.
>>
>>48238273
>>48238281
Which is why nobody is posting in it. Because it's just so legit.
>>
File: 1468301433780.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
1468301433780.pdf
1B, 486x500px
Might as well post this for the day people
>>
>>48238295
Not until this one gets deleted it won't.
>>
>>48238292
The PDF's are identical. This one has posts though. Seriously, you think your efforts would be better spent making the other thread the one that won't be immediately pruned because nobody is touching it, including you.
>>
>>48238280
Reorganizing my jump records, and tidying up the formatting on my perk cheat sheet and combo lists. Expected it to be a massive pain but I'm actually remembering a lot of stuff I had forgot.
Formatting is still a bitch though
>>
>>48238304
My man, the people have spoken.
They're using this one.
Drop this shit, bow out with a little dignity.
No one cares about Big Ass ASSES.
>>
>>48238304
>Your Waifu is the Best Waifu for You Edition
vs
>Big Ass ASSES Edition

Yeah, I think we're done here, >>48238304. Go away.
>>
You might as well make a third fucking thread and move over to that one if these are the standards we're going by now.
>>
The other thread's heresy has been purged. Talk about jumps, imperial citizens.
>>
Shitposter/Troll detected
Ignore shitposts.
Report shitposts.
Hide shitposts.
>>
>>48238332
This. I'm making the real thread right now guys, delete this one, it's already shit.
>>
>>48238332
hahahahahahahahahahaha (this is me laughing at you) hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
>>
>>48238304
And now it never will. There wasn't even a single post.
>>
>>48238343
Jumpchain CYOA Thread #949: It's Really Real This Time Guys, I'm Super Cereal Edition
>>
>>48235326
>>48238208
Heh. We could have Worm-Aleph and Worm-Bet editions. /sadwormjoke

>>48238339
But anyway! He-Man jump that just got claimed. I want to put in a request for the Cosmic Key and Skeletor's Barge from the live action movie.

Anyone else going to waifu Evil-Lyn?
>>
This thread is an abortion. The real thread got deleted for this?
>>
>>48238343
I can't find a good picture of an abortion, so I'm just going to point out that your thread will have no posters, most likely the wrong PDF, and will be the newer thread.
>>
File: Saber.jpg (42KB, 500x363px) Image search: [Google]
Saber.jpg
42KB, 500x363px
>>48238248
>>
Can it be the school-year already so that Timmy has to do homework instead of bitching about how his thread isn't being accepted?
>>
>>48238370
The "Real" "Thread" was a single post. If you loved it so much, why didn't you even put in a token effort?
>>
>>48238358
Now that is funny.
>>
>>48238382
I don't even understand why anyone is bitching about threads. Other than edition names, they were completely identical. What does it even matter? Are pretend internet points that no one even knows about honestly that important?
>>
>>48238206
>Bloodline abilities still run off chakra so most likely not. Especially with the bone manipulation as messing that up is a good way to kill yourself painfully.
Huh. I mean, the drawback mentions not being able to use chakra outside of the body, so it would make sense that as long as the technique was internal it would be fine.

Well, I'll wait for Ninjanon's answer.
>>
>>48238378
The newer thread is the one that survived, so its obvious that if I make a new one, this thread should be deleted by the same standards. The PDF was the fucking exact same between the real thread and this one, you retard. And even without posts, it was the realist thread there ever was, and infinitely better than this one.
>>
>>48238399
MKAY
>>
>>48238382
I bet you like skub too.
>>
>>48238399
Please, in the dignity and honor of the real thread, stop your arguing. It wouldn't have wanted this.
>>
>>48238408
Piss off you filthy anti skub peasant!
>>
>>48238408
Anti-skub master race represent for the old thread that died for your sins and the sins of the new thread.
>>
>>48238186
I... Hmm.

...I'll be honest and say I never considered that AT ALL when I made the jump, mostly because the breath is really this sorta partially-intangible spooky snake thing, but doesn't really seem to be that power on it's own?

...I'm gonna say sure, you can keep it. Don't really see a reason to say no?
>>
>>48238445
I shouldn't post late at night, I post halfway through answering the question.

The powers you get function from any form you have, they're universal.
>>
245. Elite Beat Agents
Perks: Elite Beat, Agents Are Go, Step It Up (-50), The Next Step Is (-150), Step To The Left (-300), Walking and Talking (-100), Song and Dance (-100)
Items: Elite Threads, 6 Music to Dance To [EDM, Swing, Funk, Pop, Rock, Hip Hop] (-300)

If you're not dead, you might as well be dancing. If you're not dancing, you might as well be dead.

So, apparently dancing is used for minor reality warping? I can deal with that. I'm having fun, and helping people, and this is a really nice vacation. Every day was an adventure in weirdness and I was pretty happy.

Nothing really to report, though. No major changes, just some new solutions to old problems.
>>
What happened with the anon who was making a FATAL jump? I assumed he was bluffing but did anything actually happen with that?
>>
>>48238280
Well neither my Resident Evil Para-Virus hasn't caused the Apocalypse yet. Clearly this indicated I need to add some more stuff to it.
>>48238399
This thread survived because people were posting in it. The other Thread, using the term loosely given that it was actually a post, died because the opposite was true of it.
Also, did you mean most real, or that the aborted thread was a thinking being with a realist view of the world.
>>
>>48238479
But really, make a new thread, and we'll see which one is pruned.
>>
>>48238248
So how is (Are) your Waifu(s) right now?
>>
>>48238490
what the hell are you doing?
>>
>>48238515
Seeing if he'll actually do it, and if the inevitable Hindenburg-like failure of the thread will get him to shut up so there can be conversations about anything else.
>>
What new Jump/update are you looking forward to the most right now?
>>
>>48238479
Most real, but also realist, in that the old thread had a more realistic perspective of the world.
>>
>>48238560
It has no perspectives. It was like a single fatty candle made of grease and a single human hair that burned out without doing anything of note. Can we talk about anything else?
>>
>>48238596
No. Of course not.
>>
Hey Jumpers here's a question this is aimed for whoever took Dragon Ball as the final jump and even if you didn't give us a good what if.

We know what kind of powers you have and your personality but what is your final boss like? What do they look like? How do they act? Are they a hard counter to you or do they simply do what you do but better?
>>
>>48238622
My endboss will either end up being a huge anticlimax due to thousands of Jumps of Power, Experience and Horrible Ideas, or something I ended up fighting to help someone else that's entirely out of my weight class, and probably has nothing to do with me in terms of powerset.
>>
>>48238530
Well I guess you were wrong. It was more like the detonation of a German Nuclear Warhead.
>>
>>48238622
>>what is your final boss like?

my final boss is nothing more or less Then the Fact that there Is suffering and limitations on what people in the Omni-verse are capable of.

>>What do they look like?

They do not look like anything they are an abstract Idea.

>>How do they act?

Like a total Dick

>Are they a hard counter to you or do they simply do what you do but better?

They do the opposite of what I do on a scale and timeframe I can't really deal with.so a little of both.
>>
>>48238711
Do you even make jumps any more? Why do you still use a trip?
>>
>>48238726
Work on space monkeys is pretty stalled since my life is a mess right now,but I still make jumps and people will still need rulings on jumps I have made in the past.
>>
>>48238726
So he can be filtered.
>>
>>48238741
The one good thing he's ever done.
>>
Do you get points for the drawbacks you're forced to take in LoS if you take both Dark and Light Aether?
>>
Actually, if the From Dust anon is still here, do we get to keep the Breath powers you gain in the game like gelify water?
>>
>>48238827
You don't get to keep them in the sense that you can call them up at any time and they become a part of you. They're in the totems, and having them become a power of your own is something that you get from "The First Power" scenario.

HOWEVER, you are free to try and sample or take these totems with you otherwise, for the purposes of other perks in the chain, they do count as magic, so you could absolutely replicate or copy them some other way.
>>
So, how long can a Sins of a Solar Empire Jump get?
>>
Post builds. We then analyse your jumper's character arc. Just do it.
>>
I want a Serial Experiments Lain jump or gauntlet or whatever just so I can have Lain as a companion.
>>
Would it be possible to use Iterative Improvement to make a weapon that grew, shrunk, and changed shape according to the wielder's will?
>>
>>48238969
It would probably take a while to imbue the weapon with all those skills, but it's surely possible.
>>
>>48238969
Sure. It'd start off able to change its shape/size a little, and as you invested additional charge into it each day it'd get quicker/better at doing so. IMO a simple shortsword-to-longsword-in-seconds power might even only be a single charge, it's not like that's anything impressive in Worm.
>>
File: 1465172655586.jpg (74KB, 571x336px) Image search: [Google]
1465172655586.jpg
74KB, 571x336px
I have hit a bit of a snag on the Eclipse Phase jump regarding perks regarding forking (digitally duplicating your mind into a new body) and retaining supernatural powers, soul, etc.
Alpha forks being an identical copy of your mind.

On one hand, I don't want to give people the ability to spam infinite full-powered copies of themselves.

But on the other hand, a significant aspect of the existential crisis people in EP can go through is the fact that an alpha fork is for all intents and purposes identical to the original, and the major aspect of back-up insurance and re-sleeving is that the copy on file or saves from your cortical stack is as much "you" as the one that bit the dust.

So saying "The original "You" is the only one that has supernatural powers and matters for chain purposes" is a bit of a fuck-you to the whole setting, and doesn't make sense when you can copy someone with in-universe psi and that still works. So there's an in-universe precedent against saying "the copy doesn't have your powers".

If anyone has any suggestions to resolve this I'll gladly note them, otherwise I guess I'll figure something out eventually.

Progress-wise I've shifted my focus to some of the motley gatecrasher sorts you might come across in your travels and then subsequently waifu/husbando.
>>
>>48239080
>I have hit a bit of a snag on the Eclipse Phase jump regarding perks regarding forking (digitally duplicating your mind into a new body) and retaining supernatural powers, soul, etc.
I already do that with avatars/hiveminds/collective consciousness networks.
>>
>>48239147
This. It's not that big a deal. Jumpchain's default position on these things is that the jumper is a specific individual consciousness. What form that takes is irrelevant, but clones are never you in jumpchain, unless you share a consciousness.
>>
>>48239080
Just say that the only supernatural thing brought over is psi or things very like it.
>>
>>48239080
Is an alpha fork an independent mind or just one of multiple bodies being run by a hive mind? If the latter, no problem. If the former, then the "default" chain metaphysics is that only one of them is The Jumper, the rest are not. There's the Jumper's own existential crisis right there. The quality of being The Jumper is a fiat power, not an in-universe power like psi.

It's the catch of being a Jumper, it doesn't matter if you've access to a flash-cloning tank from Star Wars or adventuring in the Forgotten Realms with a friendly high-level cleric who knows True Resurrection, if original you dies then original you Goes Home.

Of course, as the jump maker, you can totally say "during this jump, so long as at least one alpha fork of you survives, the oldest instance of you will be The Jumper". Or maybe like SOMA you could include a continuity-of-being perk: if a jumper wants to play around with copies of themselves without risking ending their chain, they can fork (hah) over the CP for it.

Just my two cents.
>>
>>48239238
You did it. You killed the jumpchain.
>>
>>48239235
this sounds like it might work
>>
>>48239649
A non existent post killed /jc/? That's impressive, shitposters have been trying to do that for ages and they never managed it yet somehow a post that doesn't even exist has succeeded. I tip my hat the phantom you are replying to.
>>
File: Forks - Jessada Sutthi.png (2MB, 1275x801px) Image search: [Google]
Forks - Jessada Sutthi.png
2MB, 1275x801px
>>48239235
It's an independent mind, but for about the next three hours or so, you can reintegrate it back into your own consciousness and gain what it experienced/learned in that time at the cost of stress and a bit of confusion.
After that it becomes too different and you can't reintegrate it without driving yourself crazy.

>>48239147
>>48239175
>>48239233
>>48239235
Thanks for your input.
I think I will write it that forks do not have souls or any powers not supported by the setting, and the only fork that matters for chain continuation is the original (unless you're using perks like the SOMA one to become the copy, of course).
It's not ideal but it's consistent and the least confusing/broken option. Gives me some good ideas for drawbacks though.
>>
Do we have any good space age jumps that aren't 40K, Star Wars, or almost entirely focused on the ships?
>>
>>48239917
Alpha Centauri.
>>
>>48239917
Star trek
>>
File: approval.png (222KB, 610x472px) Image search: [Google]
approval.png
222KB, 610x472px
>>48239917
Treasure Planet
The Polity
Legacy of the Aldenata
Mass Effect
Five Star Stories
Macross (arguably, depending on whether you consider the fighters to be giant robtos or ships)
Dead Space
Aria
Super Robot Wars

Technically Wakfu in the sense that Eliatropes can technically travel through space, at great cost, but currently most of the surviving ones are children who spend most of their time travelling through the weird Eliatrope dimension that seems to be a lot smaller than regular space and has more fragile planets
>>
>>48239917
Elder Scrolls.
>>
>>48240032
That is just a theory, and a largely unsubstantiated one at that!
>>
Can the settlement from Dark Cloud 2 be attached to warehouse post jump?
>>
>>48240073
>That is just a theory
A Game Theory.
>>
So let's say that I attach Omega-level Self-Molecular Manipulation (X-Men) to Quantum Evolution (Worm) using Power Combination (YJ).

Would this allow me to evolve non-organic or techno-organic defenses and adaptations?
>>
Anons do any of you know of a good place to start a communist run? I want to spread the glory of communism through the jumps.
>>
>>48239917
Supreme Commander is Space Age and has almost no Starships.
Battletech has ships, but focuses on ground combat.
>>
>>48240214
Red Alert 3 and Squirrel and Hedgehog come to mind.

Be Russian bear.
>>
>>48240214
Red Alert.
The Soviets are a Faction.
>>
>>48240214
Burn red menace and take your commie garbage ideology with you to hell! Fallout has lots of good fear the Reds stuff so that might be a place to look into.
>>
>>48240193
Use the shapeshifting capstone booster from gunnerkrigg court for that as well. Also perhaps add in a symbiote from the symbiote jump for that extra oomf.
>>
>>48240214
I'm almost certain 1984 would have a number of things that would interest a commie.
>>
I want to punch a Stand without having one, /JC/. Are there any perks for that?
>>
>>48240231
>>48240232
>>48240253
>>48240335
Thank you all.
>>
>>48240338
Ghost Cutter from Wuxia.
>>
>>48240372
Thanks.
>>
>>48240338
D&D monk's fists act as magical weapons for the purposes of hitting things. It scales with level, so you'd have to go full monk for a while, but after that there's nothing you couldn't punch in theory.
>>
>>48239917
Basically any mecha anime.
>>
How do I beat Darkseid with Gilgamesh while Darkseid and Abeloth are role-playing Twilight?
>>
>>48240455
No.
>>
Just checking, Has anyone made any more progress on the Girls Und Panzer Jump in the last 8 months? If so, I can give that person my suggestions/notes. If not, does anyone object to me taking a crack at it?

Second, Is anyone besides me working on a Circle of Magic Jump? I don't want to step on anyone's toes, and am willing to pass on brainstormed ideas, but want to know before I commit to re-reading an 11 book series.
>>
>>48240455
No Scion?
>>
>>48240491
He's the Jacob.
>>
>>48240474
I'm pretty sure there's been nothing for a good while on both fronts.
>>
File: kuroglare.png (60KB, 704x478px) Image search: [Google]
kuroglare.png
60KB, 704x478px
>>48240474
Um, I think Marvel Anon did a Tortall jump a while ago? Nobody seems to talk about it for some reason. Other than that I don't think so but I forgot if it was meant to cover all the Tamora Pierce books.

I didn't even know somebody was doing GUP, sorry.

>>48240455
Well first you have to D&D magic as you Supreme Commander and Naruto, but don't forget to Conjoined Conjures while you Light of Terra!

>>48240446
Wait, what? What about gods, the Tarrasque and eldritch primordial horrors above the gods?

And what about elbows, knees, feet, teeth and foreheads?
>>
>>48240522
Cool thought not.
>>48240542
Emelan and environs are not Tortall. Two different fictional worlds.
>>
>>48240542
Don't forget to Real Eater your Light of Terra into a Darkness of Terra, then use it to sacrifice your waifu to unlock a your Sharingan.
>>
>>48240542
Nothing about Crimson Saint? Or minecraft?
>>
>>48240579
I don't think that works like that.......
>>
>>48240455
Master balls.
>>
So, /jc/, I was thinking of possible shenanigans and...well, long story short, how would one go about fusing a Philosopher's Stone with the crystals from EVO without FMA alchemy?
>>
>>48240669
Duct tape.
>>
>>48240669
>So, /jc/, I was thinking of possible shenanigans and...well, long story short, how would one go about fusing a Philosopher's Stone with the crystals from EVO without FMA alchemy?

>>48240678
is technically right, assuming the duct tape fusion perk from invader Zim works like it says it does
and not like it does in the episode
>>
>>48240689
Perks? Who said anything about perks?
>>
>>48240542
>Um, I think Marvel Anon did a Tortall jump a while ago? Nobody seems to talk about it for some reason.
I mean, mostly don't talk about because I don't post a lot anyway... And because I don't actually know much of it, aside from the jump.

But I love the stuff I got there. Especially the Darkings, which have been multiplying and are basically spread out over my warehouse and other holdings in pretty huge numbers now.
>>
>>48240705
me that's why added the qualifier technically.
>>
>>48240713
The Darkings are pretty cute in an insanely creepy way.
>>
File: contemplative.png (254KB, 610x520px) Image search: [Google]
contemplative.png
254KB, 610x520px
Whelp, it's time for Riddick!

Necromonger, Age 28

Resilient (Free)
It shall be done M'lord (900)
Necromonger Technology (700)
Prophet of the Underverse (400)
Basilca Class Ship (200)
Necromonger Mask; imported Magic Monocle (100)
Necromonger Weapons (Free)
A Bone Knife (0)

Wow, it's been...forever, since I've watched Riddick. I mean, aeons of travelling aside I literally forgot what the Necromongers' deal was other than having a major deathboner and the afterlife being important.

Which, in turn, would imply my ability to freely wander in and out of the afterlife would be important. I'm not sure how, or to what extent. Or for that matter how the soul-ejection works when my soul IS my body; do I just...kinda do a bargain bin shadow clone technique?

Anyway, I'm a big believer in achievement-based promotion. By which I mean I'm going to walk into the Lord Marshall's chambers while he's holding court with some other Necromonger bigwigs, nuke them with holy fire, bring them back to life-and point out that the whole "you keep what you kill" philosophy /technically/ doesn't say anything about ressurection after the killing, and that therefore they all work for me now.

I'm not entirely sure what I'm going to do with the Necromonger empire, but I'm pretty sure they're really into death so maybe I should start by sponsoring some guided tours into the afterlife to get them to calm their tits about the whole death thing.

>>48240583
>>48240579
I don't wanna write up a jumpchain madara uchiha-style pasta, guys.

>>48240749
>>48240713
Agreed.

Hard to believe they're literally made from the blood of that asshole emperor really.
>>
I heard there's a perk that scales your strength and endurance with your size? What is it, and where is it from?
>>
File: image.jpg (123KB, 768x993px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
123KB, 768x993px
Ok my mapping out of companions for my zodiac (eastern) is almost done. I'm stuck on two last ones.

Dragon & Snake. I can't think of a Dragon or Snake. the companions so far.

Zoey the Zebstrika
Mary Anne the Miltank
Rachel the Raichu
Brenda the Blaziken
Indigo the Infernape
Ginger the Gogoat

Aisha ClanClan (Tiger)
Unnamed Viera Redmage (Rabbit)
Unarmed Inukami (Dog)

Myself I'm the Boar.

Miltank & Gogoat have milk drink. Best way to heal
>>
>>48240779
Is there anyone that can even TOUCH Jumper?
>>
>>48240779
With the whole after life thing, I just imagine that you exist with one foot on both sides of the boarder considering your soul is your body.
>>
>>48240809
STOP! Jumper time.
>>
>>48240779
>I don't wanna write up a jumpchain madara uchiha-style pasta, guys.
It would be so hilariously fitting. Someone post it so that I or somebody else can refit it with jumper bullshit.
>>
>>48240779
Hey ASA, did you ever do the Raildex multi-skill thing or have anything to add to it?
>>
File: MADARA UCHIHA.jpg (308KB, 1205x1032px) Image search: [Google]
MADARA UCHIHA.jpg
308KB, 1205x1032px
>>48240833
>>
>>48240903
>>literally what I think of the entire series.
>>
>>48240793
Don't know what it's called, but I think it's from Pacific Rim?
>>
>>48240805
Alucard from Hellsing fits all the traits of a Dragon surprisingly well. You might also try Ankh from Kamen Rider.

As for Snake, that one is a bit harder. Intelligent, but materialistic. A loner, but a great communicator when they want to be. Determined and disliking failure.

Cave Johnson from Portal perhaps? Archer fits the bill, in a weird, twisted sort of way. Raven from Teen Titans comes pretty close as well.

That's all I've got right now. Hope it helps.
>>
>>48240977
>Snake
Handsome. Jack. Full stop. I don't know why, exactly, you'd Companion a mentally-ill, petty little asshole of a man like Handsome Jack, but I'm sure you probably could.
>>
>>48241037
Sweet baby potatoes you're right! How could I forget Handsome Jack for the role of Snake? He was pretty much made for the role. Well done. Have some excellent architecture.
>>
>>48240977
>Snake

The Boss or Big Boss. It's not that hard.
>>
>>48241095
Or Venom Snake / Ahab / Big Boss 2.1
>>
>>48240977
Dragon Alucard does make sense. His name even means "the little dragon", a nickname from back when he was just a kid and already a horrifying warlord.
>>
>>48241078
Ooh, shat, that's some awe-inspiring architecture right there.

Reminds me of Final Fantasy Tactics, actually. Goug, Machine City especially. Speaking of, I know there's an FFT Jump in the WIP folder, but does anyone know if the person that was doing it is still doing it? Have they dropped it, or dropped off of the face of the world?

Because [s]I'm a masochist[/s] like to keep myself busy, and even though I've got one that I'm still kind of poking at even though it's almost completely done, and two others that I'm doing extra preliminary research on, I've got a bunch of settings that I'm passionate about, and FFT's one of them.
>>
File: gup board game.jpg (1MB, 1679x1200px) Image search: [Google]
gup board game.jpg
1MB, 1679x1200px
>>48240474
I'm still working on the Girls und Panzer jump, but have no problems with you taking a crack at it too.
>>
Tell me Jumpers, after all your travels, all your lives, all your meetings... How could you ever be able to relate again with your 'first' family and group of friends? Do you even think about them anymore?
>>
>>48241248
I doubt I will, but people change and move on this is normal,it's just I've changed and moved on further than most. As for thinking about them not really.
>>
File: ayep.jpg (12KB, 292x165px) Image search: [Google]
ayep.jpg
12KB, 292x165px
>>48240881
Kinda. Back when I only had the one universe for a body, one of my earliest expansion plans involved rigging up some cloning tech with some perpetual energy, mapping out my personal genetic template and cloning millions of mes. A few million tweaked via Hard Science to have one Esper power, a few million tweaked to have another-all genetically modified into a sort of psychic hivemind in order to recreate conditions similar to the Imaginary Numbers District but localised within myself.

You know that one shot of the Anti-Spiral's homeworld at the end of TTGL, with all the identical Anti-Spirals plugged into an arcological complex? The clones were specifically designed to excel at psychic powers only, and nothing else, each body being essentially a mega-neuron in a network to compensate for the time delay in mastering powers through sheer quantity of combined powers. So it was kind of like that.

As time went on though and I mass produced more and more clones to populate the limitless space of my inner world, I eventually moved away from biology to mechanics and physics. Hard Science is a good starting point, but certain advances eventually led me to understand that flesh alone wouldn't grant as much absolute control and synergy between Esper abilities as I would have liked.

http://toarumajutsunoindex.wikia.com/wiki/FIVE_Over
http://toarumajutsunoindex.wikia.com/wiki/Rensa#Abilities_and_specifications

Anyway, suffice to say my initial designs relied heavily on transformium and grathmeld to get the job done. Gosh, I was primitive back then.

Things are a little different now that my default state of being is kaleidoscopic, structured holy flame. To make a long story short, I ended up having to create a subset of universes within myself to store the clones-and the clone-making meta-machines-somewhere secure.
>>
>>48241247
I feel sorry for that character.
>>
>>48241248
I Companioned a couple of my friends less than three dozen Jumps in, I think. YouTuber Jump, created a genetic cocktail that turned them into their choice of pokémon, and hucked a pokéball at them. One of them legitimately didn't expect that shit, even though I discussed it with them, the other one was fine with it because of other genetic, "perks," I gave them.

Namely, they became the little(meowstic) girl. No shit. That was all that it took to get them to let me drag them along on a whirlwind run through a small slice of the multiverse.
>>
File: gawking.png (343KB, 768x621px) Image search: [Google]
gawking.png
343KB, 768x621px
>>48241248
Well, the harsh reality is-I can't, not meaningfully. I can however utilise a program that predicts their preferences, impulses and responses to external stimuli enough in order to simulate empathy to an astounding degree that minimises conflict and maximises psychological wellbeing.

It's not the kinship they expect, but it's the least I can do.

Of course I think about them. I think about everything; devoting a tiny subroutine to crystallising and replaying my memories is the equivalent of doing some stretches for an existence to which thought and action are indistinguishable. I AM thought.

Sometimes I think about how frustrating it is that their responses to my current state of being are both predictable and likely negative. Sometimes I wonder why my complete understanding of the outcome is frustrating at all.

But those thoughts are suboptimal and it's more efficient to devote processing time to more crucial objectives.
>>
>>48241247
I've open to giving you my notes, or if you're willing to send me what you've done I can finish it up. I had an idea for some cool perks, challenges, and drawbacks for the jump is all, plus I think it would be fun to do.
>>
>>48241349

You know ASA, I've seen a bunch of your posts by now, and I am REALLY sad that I didn't get into this whole thing sooner--the chains and projects of you and some of the other folks that have been here since near the beginning must be (and from what I've seen, very much are) absolutely fascinating and/or horrifying.
>>
>>48241271
Eh. The original plan that I proposed with the multi-skill network was never founded entirely on organics anyway, given that one of my founding proofs was that you didn't need the Esper to be alive or to have human typical biochemistry to manifest Esper powers, and that dead Espers can be potentially even more powerful than they could ever be alive, so it'd be entirely reasonable to have an army of robot Level 5s.
>>
>>48241248
I know things will be different when I go back. I'll be drastically changed while they'll still be the same as when I left. It's a disturbing thought, but I can only hope that the changes they see will be positive ones. Still, I know it will be a rocky reunion.

Of course I think about them. I don't dwell, because that tends to make me depressed, but I keep their memories fresh in small, noticeable ways. My Harvest Moon farm has a small patch dedicated to my mom's favorite roses. I still make my grandmother's snickerdoodle recipe on special occasions. I always carry a small leather bag of semi-precious stones my best friend gave to me years before my strange journey began. The sense of justice and desire to save others came from my firefighter father.
>>
Do stuff i have crafted follow me between jumps or do i have to make sure that there in the warehouse by the end of the jump?
>>
>>48241518
From what I understand, if it ain't in the Warehouse, it ain't coming with you.
>>
File: 1367966873610.png (78KB, 369x306px) Image search: [Google]
1367966873610.png
78KB, 369x306px
>>48238296
>>
>>48241518
I assumed you have to keep stuff in the warehouse or on your person when the jump ends for it to follow you

An extra-dimensional pocket would prolly bypass that rule

Or maybe the rule is different and I assumed wrong
>>
>>48241518
if you made it or stole it and it's not in the warehouse it's gone,no CP warranty. but I guess if you're wearing it or have it in your inventory from an inventory perk would count
>>
>>48241518
Gotta keep it in the Warehouse to take with you between jumps.
>>
>>48241248
Well, I took the perk in Psychonauts that made all my selves manifest inside my mind, so when I get back that self will take over as the dominant (I believe you get a refresher on your old life as if it were a jump persona's memories)... until all my friends and family pass on... unless I find a way to immortalize them on my many jumps. Then... we just have to rediscover our relationships.
>>
>>48241518
You can wank it. Most of us don't care about the ruling to give a shit outside of blatant abuses.
>>
>>48241518
If you didn't pay CP for it and it's not in the possession of your companions, warehouse, or self (or inside something that gets sent into hammerspace or your warehouse (like a CP bought Shuttle)... it's gone.
>>
>>48241582
Yeah, that too. What Anon said.
>>
>>48240805
Reminder that Sheep/Goat is the worst Zodiac, bar none.
>>
File: image.jpg (79KB, 903x507px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79KB, 903x507px
>>48241643
>>
>>48241697
How is it not the worst, anon? How?
>>
>>48241702
He actually managed to kill Fourze.
>>
>>48241248
I literally crippled myself very early on, with a resolution that I would remove the restriction when I returned to my family. It seems extreme, perhaps, but the specific restriction was purposefully chosen to be fairly easy to work around (though not without some severe long term consequences I didn't really see coming at the time), and I've lost enough friends and family to that special combination of laziness, procrastination and apathy to be horrified at the thought of doing the same to the ones I have left.
>>
>>48241717
Does Fourze have Chinese Zodiac themed villains?
>>
>>48241743
this should help
http://kamenrider.wikia.com/wiki/Zodiarts
>>
>>48241798
These are western zodiac and constellations. They don't have anything to do with the Chinese Zodiac sheep/goat I was talking about.
>>
>>48241824
I didn't look through them, I was providing a reference document for the villains in Fourze. even if they are not there I was still helping.
>>
File: descarga.jpg (5KB, 93x144px) Image search: [Google]
descarga.jpg
5KB, 93x144px
>>48241248
No, I don't think that I ever will. There are very few beings that I can count as equals and relate to. And most of my companions even with my twerking and 'upgrades' still cannot catch my growth.

So neither I can relate to them nor interested to.

And often about them. I think about many things, many not really relevant.
>>
>>48241878
>twerking
They can't match you even with mastery of twerking?
>>
File: 1456113082949.gif (1MB, 406x449px) Image search: [Google]
1456113082949.gif
1MB, 406x449px
>>48241936
Required. I'm sorry. I can't help myself.
>>
>>48241936
Oh hey, more signal.
I've literally been under a rock for the past three weeks. What's new?
>>
>>48241989
Fuck off with this spam. You ruined the last thread with this garbage, don't make it a repeat with this one, scum.
>>
>>48242005
I did not mean to quote that...
>>
File: 2451321634104.jpg (33KB, 464x351px) Image search: [Google]
2451321634104.jpg
33KB, 464x351px
>>48242010
You sound pretty upset, friend. Why don't you just calm down?
>>
>>48242010
Woah now. Dial down the salt a little bit. I just posted some dancing. I was not trying to call down the Booty-pocalypse. Have some tea.

The last thread was ruined long before booty came into the equation. But that's none of my business.
>>
>>48242035
As long as you stop posting asses for nothing other than shit on the thread, we won't have any problems.
>>
File: Fun Police.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Fun Police.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
>>48242080
Yes sir, Sir Buzz Killington.
>>
>>48241518
>Jumper is working on their latest masterpiece
>Finally, after 5 straight years of work, it's finished
>Look up at the clock
>15 seconds until the jump ends
>panic.gif
>Jumper makes a mad dash for the warehouse so they don't lose their work
>>
>>48242123
>building shit outside of your warehouse
Nigga. Nigga, what are you doing? Nigga, stop.
>>
File: datass.jpg (69KB, 475x359px) Image search: [Google]
datass.jpg
69KB, 475x359px
>>48242080
>>
>>48238296
If you develop a Ripper ability into a Scourge after the jump, do you also gain a frailty? If so, is it revoked at the end of the next jump?
>>
What time is it?

Update time!

This is one of a couple of pretty serious updates I plan for this one. May end up adding scenarios and a couple more drawbacks/items in as well but figured it was worth getting a feel for what people thought of some of the new options. Also considering a 4th undiscounted 600 CPer but struggling for anything of the right power level.

Changelog:

Wizards have a new capstone and their old capstone is now a 300 CP undiscounted perk.

Two new 600 CP undiscounted perks Shape-Shifter and Vampire Monarch.

Perk combinations are detailed in the notes. If anyone can think of some more neat ones they could easily get included.

Changed most of the body font to Calibri in my campaign to make my jumps less obnoxious.

I think B-MO might have dropped in price. Both BMO and magical sibling can have companions imported into the role.

Probably more stuff I forgot.
>>
>>48242123
Just touch it. Things in your direct possession/on your person as if you were wearing them follow you just as well.
>>
>>48242158
The new wizard capstone is useless. It only gives you a reputation and a power boost so vague you have on idea what it actually DOES. And nobody cares about pretty rituals.
>>
>>48242158
I like it.
>>
>>48242205
Potato.
>>
>>48242192
Man, it isn't useless. Maybe a bit weak/vague but I don't know why you gotta exaggerate so much.
>>
>>48242217
Nigger.
>>
File: 509.png (192KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
509.png
192KB, 1252x1252px
>>48242184
>>
File: 1467927361893.gif (922KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1467927361893.gif
922KB, 480x270px
>>48242080
You need to step back and assess the situation A little better because right now you just seem like an angry prick.
>>
>>48242224
Why are you being a pedant? You hear the word useless and you spring into action "IT HAS A TINY BARELY EXISTENT USE YOU'RE TECHNICALLY WRONG" It's so fucking annoying.
>>
>>48242158
Does Partswap also grant you the ability to "magically" steal parts, or do I need to find a good hacksaw?
>>
>>48241247
I don't remember her panties getting stolen.
>>
>>48242238
I don't think it it's bait if you're wearing it it's not like you're going to get stripped naked
>>
>>48242249
Ironic shitposting is still shitposting, anon. I get that you're mad at him for being a dick, but you aren't helping things.
>>
>>48242238
I don't think >>48242184 is supposed to be bait. Yeah, some ass might try to abuse that wording to take a skyscraper with them, but I don't think it's unreasonable to assume you could take the shirt you were wearing with you into the next jump.

It's not bad if you're reasonable, is what I'm saying.
>>
>>48242238
Are you fucking retarded?
Things you're wearing get left behind in jump too?
This is them most ridiculous thing I've seen from limitwankers in fucking weeks.
>>
>>48242158
Adventure time
rolled one candy kingdom
drop in
beautiful hair free

James Baxter good -200
party God's favor -400
door Lord -400

#First things first, we are getting it out of the candy kingdom. And unfortunately PB is
a necessary evil keeping the rest of the kingdoms in balance as well as caring for the helpless candy people. I do, however, insist* that's she Institute some sort of testing among the candy people and those who have proven competent be allowed to do as they please. Otherwise it's pretty much life in OOO. Finn and Jake don't care for my methods, but the free Democratic Republic of that one building that magically seems to expand.** And the grasslands of the candy kingdom do eventually make peace. *At orbital plasma Ray point **my Ar Tonelico tower#
>>
>>48242314
If it's not bought with CP or in the werehouse, then you can't take it with you. No Exceptions. These are the rules of jumpchain, if you don't like them, get out.
>>
>>48242158
>Elemental Monarch+Brilliant Inventor
>You could make a giant robot out of fire
My god.
>>
File: smugface7oFVDa2.png (239KB, 529x251px) Image search: [Google]
smugface7oFVDa2.png
239KB, 529x251px
>>48242330
>werehouse
Know how I know you're retarded?
>>
File: 1c002a3fe43ab9424dc7a3b944d33e91.jpg (667KB, 703x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1c002a3fe43ab9424dc7a3b944d33e91.jpg
667KB, 703x1000px
>>48242158
I think Shape-Shifter and Vampire Monarch fit in rather well. Pretty on par with Elemental Monarch. More options are always nice. Archmage is a very nice wizard capstone, if a bit vaguely worded. I'm not against that, because it allows for a little interpretation based on what people want to do in their chain, but you might catch some shit from others for it. I like the change to BMO and Magical Sibling, but I'm always in favor of allowing existing companions to fill roles.

I'm drawing a blank when it comes to suggesting a a fourth undiscounted 600 CP perk.

I do wish there was a Drawback that forced you to speak in rhyme during your entire stay though.
>>
>>48242158
>Wizards have a new capstone and their old capstone is now a 300 CP undiscounted perk.
Uh... Monstrous Form is listed as dicounted for Drop-In right now, giving them two 300s. An error?
>>
File: 1458620662413.jpg (112KB, 900x1324px) Image search: [Google]
1458620662413.jpg
112KB, 900x1324px
>>48242267
>>48242249
Boo fuckin hoo a pretty tail gets posted and his delicate sensibilities get injured. I really don't care honestly butt booty is always relevant to the situation.
>>
>>48242355
First ever reminder that vampire monarch will cause the great and powerful Marceline to try and kill you.
>>
>>48242355
>Archmage is a very nice wizard capstone,
But it doesn't DO anything. How much better are your spells? What are some examples? What do these supposed rituals fucking DO? What?
>>
File: 1457410295494.png (1MB, 896x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1457410295494.png
1MB, 896x1024px
Speaking of booty, is there any way to get this little cutey as a companion?
>>
>>48242432
Sadly no, there's no Knights of Sidonia jump.
>>
>>48242432
>>48242441
>Knights of Sidonia
Too bad, it'd have a great soundtrack.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3Yc3HhSl1Q
>>
>>48242441
Well thatis a shame she is the perfect waifu other than being 600 feet tall and an exotic bioloweapon.
>>
>>48242449
Back off, she's happily married with a husband and children in canon.
>>
>>48242432
Looks like something out of Bloodborne.
>>
File: 32b4cccf4d78214e4ca60f7d16de321d.jpg (879KB, 960x1200px) Image search: [Google]
32b4cccf4d78214e4ca60f7d16de321d.jpg
879KB, 960x1200px
>>48242403
>>But it doesn't DO anything...
Boost 1: Reputation Boost - Everyone literally knows you're an awesome wizard. People whisper about your exploits, real or imagined, in the streets. Every wizard of any note has heard of your name.

Boost 2: Speak Mysteriously - Who doesn't like adding a spooky/eerie quality to their voice from time to time?

Boost 3: Knowledge Boost - You can literally speak at length on any magical subject, from practical ritual design to a grand unified magic theory. All things considered, you're probably the best mage in OOO if raw magical knowledge is just being considered.

Boost 4: Magical Abilities Boosted - Considerable can, at the least, be considered a +50% buff to your magical power. That's not just your OOO magic, that's across the board. Pretty worth the points, if you ask me.

Boost 5: Weird Rituals - Man, did you even watch the show? The wizards has all kinds of insane rituals, from summoning eldritch horrors to creating a city-wide shield capable of containing/protecting against insane quantities of abuse. Admittedly, this one requires a little imagination to use right, but it offers QUITE a lot of power to the inventive mind.
>>
File: S5e13_Jake_with_Cardamon's_leg.png (716KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
S5e13_Jake_with_Cardamon's_leg.png
716KB, 1920x1080px
>>48242158
Oh shit.

Just remembered none of the backgrounds cost anything anymore.

>>48242192
>>48242403

Across the board buff to magic is pretty much the best you can do in a setting where magic tends to be extremely specific and silly. If you learn that shit in setting and you can do some insane things and the perk gives a history of being actually good at it. There's a wizard that gave a thumbs up, turned into a bunch of fireflies that took the shape of his face and then the face winked.

You'd be able to blast out a much larger and more powerful amount of whatever you're a wizard of (lasers, noodles, etc.). As a powerful wizard you'd be able to do a lot of other weird stuff as well but to an extent it's down to you and just being reasonable with it. Laser Wizard probably knows different shit to Noodle Wizard.

>>48242255
Yes.

>>48242381
Nope, I just forgot that I'd done it.
>>
>>48242471
Dammit,I should've known a hottie like that would be taken. I've been thinking about starting a new chain as a harem jumper.
>>
>>48242158
>Wizards have a new capstone and their old capstone is now a 300 CP undiscounted perk.
>There are no 300CP undiscounted perks
Uh...
>>
>>48242493
>Everyone literally knows you're an awesome wizard.
This is also a drawback.

>Knowledge
Being able to speak at length doesn't translate to real knowledge necessarily. You ever hear a political speech?

>Magical abilities boosted
But it doesn't TELL you how much or in what way.

>Weird rituals
But what fucking rituals? What do they do?

>>48242500
See above. The capstone is completely meaningless because you don't give us any examples or feats.
>>
>>48242471
I never saw the end, glad to hear her and the mc finally got back together.
>>
File: Tsumugi_and_Nagate_Kiss.png (697KB, 500x718px) Image search: [Google]
Tsumugi_and_Nagate_Kiss.png
697KB, 500x718px
>>48242449
That's Tsumugi, a biomechanical superweapon made from a hybrid of human and alien DNA in the series Knights of Sidonia. Despite being a twenty meter tall war machine, she's a total sweetheart. She's actually the girl the protagonist winds up with. Admittedly, she gets a human form in the epilogue, but they get together well before that so it makes some honestly quite adorable scenes. Like the scene where they first kiss and she blushes so hard that her thermal regulatory system overloads and she causes a small steam explosion.
>>
File: 22628299d4eb15da9949fd718b2e49e7.jpg (914KB, 1638x883px) Image search: [Google]
22628299d4eb15da9949fd718b2e49e7.jpg
914KB, 1638x883px
>>48242530
Okay, you're just shitposting to shitpost. If you're going to completely ignore examples as well as direct statements of fact from the Jumpmaker, you can just fuck right the hell off.
>>
>>48242560
>>the scene where they first kiss and she blushes so hard that her thermal regulatory system overloads and she causes a small steam explosion

That is the Most romantic thing I've heard this month,does she have a sister?
>>
>>48242491
I was thinking Claymore.
>>
>>48242432
If you have a way to create a clone of someone outside of VR, and then a way to companion that clone, kind of.

Take the source material and use the Adaptanator to turn it into a VR game. Use the Virtual Reality Helmet to dive in with all your abilities. From there, you'll need to get a perfect copy of her mind/memories, then go back out of the VR. Create a clone, insert said memories, and companion the clone.
>>
>>48241936
Too many perks.
>>
>>48242584
No but she has an insane brother who wishes to extinguush all human life.
>>
>>48242613
Still a better husbando than Bancho.
>>
>>48242613
That guy sounds like a Dick,Probably not going to be interested in him
>>
>>48242493
I mean, no him, and I like the perk... but personally I think you're over-selling it a bit here.

>Reputation Boost - Everyone literally knows you're an awesome wizard. People whisper about your exploits, real or imagined, in the streets. Every wizard of any note has heard of your name.
The perk just says you have 'a reputation as a great wizard', that doesn't sound close to as revered as you seem to think it makes you.

>Speak Mysteriously - Who doesn't like adding a spooky/eerie quality to their voice from time to time?
Speaking mysteriously doesn't necessitate doing anything to your voice. You're likely just good at giving standard wizard non-answers and shit.

>You can literally speak at length on any magical subject, from practical ritual design to a grand unified magic theory. All things considered, you're probably the best mage in OOO if raw magical knowledge is just being considered.
Is it knowledge, really? From my reading, it's more 'prattle on about stuff at length'. Nothing about knowledge is said just yet (that's later in the description), just ability to be long-winded.

Magic boost and Weird rituals are solid though. And you forgot the secret society stuff.
>>
>>48242584
No, a brother. Sorry. Though I imagine that if anyone did make a Knights of Sidonia jump they'd have a Guana-Human Hybrid companion option. There would be too much demand for it.

>>48242613
That's not his fault, the main villain lobotomized him and is possessing him through brain implants.
>>
>>48242544
It's technically only a clone, sadly, but yes they end up together in the end.
>>
File: cocky banchô-Anon.jpg (51KB, 853x380px) Image search: [Google]
cocky banchô-Anon.jpg
51KB, 853x380px
>>48242633
I thought Most people were into the 3 miles Tall,vantablack and handsome thing.
>>48242642
>>That's not his fault, the main villain lobotomized him and is possessing him through brain implants.

well that guys gotta go,and I'll be happy to do the surgery followed by magical healing To help Him get better.
>>
>>48242530
>But it doesn't TELL you how much or in what way.
>But what fucking rituals? What do they do?

Sounds like something a non-wizard would say.

Wizards only, fool.
>>
>>48242158
Could one buy TWO Elemental Monarchs?
>>
>>48242598
Or you could use Code Lyoko devirtualization to directly materialize her from the game into reality.
>>
>>48242656
Less a clone and more a regenerated back-up. Tsumugi's memories and personality are stored in both her head and her probe-tentacle. The probe-tentacle survives her death, so they manage to transfer the remains of her consciousness from that into a spare cloned body they had.
>>
>>48242689
Frost and Fire.
>>
>>48242689
>>probe-tentacle

Now when you say probe tentacle, is it for lewd and is it the big one in back because I don't Know how easily that would fit.
>>
>>48242716
They transfer the memories into a clone, yes, but the tentacle is the last part of her and it dies. A memory transference is not a transference of true consciousness, it's only a cloning.
>>
>>48242689
sorry >>48242744 was supposed to be a reply to >>48242716
>>
>>48242744
Please go and stay go you filth.
>>
>>48242574
>Someone is asking for examples and feats because a perk is too vague
>Hurr you're shitposting
Are you serious? You tell me I'm shitposting for taking reasonable issue with this perk while someone is running around telling everyone to go to spacebattles. You target me instead. Holy fuck
>>
>>48242744
>Now when you say probe tentacle, is it for lewd and is it the big one in back because I don't Know how easily that would fit.

Could you please not ruin everything pure.
>>
File: Tsumugi_probe.jpg (47KB, 564x600px) Image search: [Google]
Tsumugi_probe.jpg
47KB, 564x600px
>>48242744
I think you linked to the wrong post. But no, it's not the big one in back, and it's not for lewd. I mean, I guess it could be. But no, it's just what Tsumugi uses to interact with people around the ship due to her main body being too big to fit into most areas.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOh78j8F3-o
>>
>>48242574
Are you retarded or just trolling?
>>
>>48242760
Eh, that's getting into some tricky philosophical ground that I don't think we'll agree on. Let's just drop it for now and focus on things we can agree on, such as the fact that Tsumugi is adorable.
>>
>>48242799
thank you for the explanation,I would not have guessed that. >>48242816
for once the threat And I agree on that!
>>
>>48242760
>A memory transference is not a transference of true consciousness, it's only a cloning
No it's not you fucking idiot.
>>
>>48242816
It's not really philosophy, at least from my position, we're talking about biomechanics. Copying memories does not copy some metaphysical consciousness because there is no such thing, and thus when the original body dies, so does the person.
>>
>>48242838
See >>48242846
>>
>>48242784
Someone was GIVEN examples and feats by the jumpmaker, but that was ignored in favor of further whining.
>>
>>48242846
>It's not really philosophy, at least from my position, we're talking about biomechanics. Copying memories does not copy some metaphysical consciousness because there is no such thing, and thus when the original body dies, so does the person.

but since it's a body being grown back from a part of the body that contains memories and consciousness is it really so much a copying as a brain transplant or perhaps even a regeneration?
>>
>>48242846
Biologically speaking we have no fucking proof a metaphysical soul even exists let alone if it can be transferred.
>>
>>48242846
Except that's objectively wrong. Stop peddling this bad philosophy, you clearly don't know jack shit about what you're talking about.
>>
>>48242862
He gave incredibly vague examples of 'it makes them fireballs bigger' but that's not in the jump either.
>>
>>48242868
Exactly.

>>48242871
How is it wrong?
>>
>>48242862
Except no? There was nothing. Nothing! You're trolling at this point. You can't not be trolling. I won't feed you anymore. I shouldn't even be responding this time.
>>
>>48242879
Combined with Vampire King, it allows you to use the setting's version of Necromancy, as seen with the Lich.
So, skeletons legions, life decay aura, that stuff.
>>
>>48242896
Which means your entire philosophy has as much proof as whether or not robots exist 3 dimensions over.
>>
>>48242493
>Boost 1: Reputation Boost
Will that work in other jumps, too? Will it make me star in my very on Mary Potter the Hairy Sue story?
>>
>>48242898
>>48242879
I can only assume you have entirely missed the post at this point. It is the only reason you have for arguing at this point. Here, I shall kindly point it out to you.

>>48242500
>>
File: suprised slime people.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
suprised slime people.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>48242158
>>48242500
Do wizards get a boost from Elemental Monarch if they pick the same element for both?

...And any idea what a Slime Wizard would be able to do with both Archmage and Elemental Monarch (Slime)?
>>
>>48242909
What about if you don't have that?

>>48242920
I see it. I see him saying you'd have to mostly fanwank what you can do, and only giving a single example, and also you're ignoring how one of my points is that none of that is in the jump.
>>
>>48242920
Not him but that really doesn't say how much of a buff it is.
>>
>>48242158
Oh my god it just keeps getting better. I already adored this Jump. Thanks for the quality update.
>>
>>48242917
What are you trying to say? I'm telling you about biomechanics, how does philosophy enter into it? What are you trying to prove?
>>
>>48242970
I dunno, I was just giving an example.
I don't even know why it grants Necromancy, considering only the Lich AKA Nuclear Cthulhu Skeleton uses it in canon, unless something has changed/been added since I last saw it.
>>
>>48242995
>we're talking about biomechanics. Copying memories does not copy some metaphysical consciousness because there is no such thing, and thus when the original body dies, so does the person.
You cannot prove one way or the other is what Im saying and your assertion that souls do not exist because you say so is idiotic and arrogant in the extreme.
>>
File: Imagination.gif (2MB, 500x309px) Image search: [Google]
Imagination.gif
2MB, 500x309px
>>48242972
>>48242970
Just use your
>>
>>48243047
That never works out good in these threads.
>>
Is it possible to make a Jump without having an autist shit down your throat?
>>
>>48242896
Consciousness is an ongoing process of your neurology and biological processes on a cellular level.

Continuity of consciousness is real as far as the emergent self-awareness of your cellular collective is concerned, to the extent that any cell in your body can be replaced, and every cell in your body can and will be replaced, and the ongoing process of your emergent intelligence would be entirely unaffected.

Your consciousness and personhood maintains.

If you maintain that you don't have a consciousness, all that does is say that you're not aware of your own existence, which says more about you than it does anything else.

Basically, fuck off, a copy of you is the same person to everyone besides you, and they'd be right, and how you feel about that doesn't matter. Get lost with your lack of self-identity.
>>
>>48243090
No that is why all makers are masochists.
>>
>>48243039
So you're saying that we should just assume a soul or higher consciousness exists without any evidence.
>>
>>48243090
Only if you make a Jump for an obscure but low-poweredon't setting. But if you do that no one will Jump it.

Pick you Poison.
>>
>>48243090
Nobody is shitting down anyone's throat. I'm being critical, but am I being insulting or hostile? No, I'm not, don't overreact to criticism like this.
>>
>>48243090
Not if I can help it. Open your mouth, I feel a steamer comin' through.
>>
>>48243090
It isn't, no. Which is one reason why Arcanum is taking so long. Every time I look into the thread someone is shitting on a Jumpmaker and I lose all will to jump into the ring for another round.

Admittedly, my first few went off without a ton of drama, but I think that's because I stick to obscure titles.
>>
>>48243124
I am saying that if it walks, talks, shits, eats, breaths, and remembers being a duck then it is a duck.
>>
>>48243147
See >>48243142

I get the feeling the worm argument has all of you stressed out and you're overblowing the slightest criticism as being an attack.
>>
>>48243090
Perfectly possible. You just have to get lucky, lots of them go through without all kinds of drama.
>>
>>48243147
Spiders are tools of creepiness. They want nothing more than to make you want to burn everything down.
>>
>>48243147
If you don't want to get shit on, don't shit on us and expect us to take it lying down out of prudence to your status as a content creator.

That's all you have to do. It's amazing how rarely it happens, but you can do it.
>>
>>48243152
It's a clone of duck 1, and not duck 1.

>>48243101
Your post doesn't really refute what I'm saying, that the clone isn't her. Indeed, you tactility admit that at the end. You just go on to say how the original feels shouldn't matter, which is a moral argument rather than one based on biology (one I disagree with, but it's neither here nor there)
>>
>>48243184
Not true, every time a creator tries to be reasonable they get accused of being apologists and told they are talking down to people. Seen it happen every time.
>>
>>48243205
I haven't seen it happen every time, so I think you're overblowing it either to start fights and make people feel bad, or because you're feeling down because of recent events and being a pessimist.
>>
>>48243188
And it has duck 1s memories and duck 1 doesnt exist anymore. Old duck is dead hail the new duck.
>>
>>48242158
>Partswap
Where was this when people were shitposting about bullying titlets several threads ago?
>>
>>48242689
Tentative no as I haven't thought about the possible repercussions at this point and it'd be probably canonically impossible.

>>48242939
>...And any idea what a Slime Wizard would be able to do with both Archmage and Elemental Monarch (Slime)?

Some pretty wacky shit.

In terms of blasting shit I can only assume you'd be able to produce more of the substance but in terms of other stuff I imagine you could produce all sorts of slime based magic. Bubbles of poisonous slime that seek out and destroy vegetables, magically slippery slime, enchanted slimeswords that dissolve stuff. That sort of stuff.

Of course Archmage and being a Slime Wizard would probably be enough for that sort of stuff anyway but having total control over that stuff when it exists is not to be sniffed at. Plus at the quantities you'd be producing you could probably make a flying slime castle with a bit of work.

>>48243020
Marceline raises some skeletons in Henchman.
>>
>>48243188
No I'm not. The clone is the same entity to everyone besides you, and you'd be wrong in thinking otherwise. You're wrong right now looking at the situation from and outsider perspective too, so it really doesn't matter, but you'd be wrong on both accounts then.
>>
>>48243256
Cats, I know everyone freaking out has put you on guard, but the criticism that the perk is over-vague and lacks real examples or ideas of how it works in the jump is valid.
>>
>>48243263
Like I said, that's a moral argument that the original's feeling and continuity don't matter. It's a rather cruel view, but it's not relevant to my point which is that the original body isn't maintaining a conscious continuity with the new one.
>>
>>48243162
I can't speak for others, but it does no good to my moral or general will to provide content when I see very little in the way of positive reinforcement from the thread. For every few sentences of praise it feels like there are dozens of sentences of sharp, angry criticism and roiling, shit-flinging debates on the smallest of points.

>>48243184
Look, as a Jumpmaker, I'm not asking to be put on a pedestal because I design content. All I want is a bit of respect and a bit of recognition that I did a decent job throwing together words that allow people to continue playing this little game of ours. I'm not looking to lord over everyone, but a little respect would be nice. Some days just looking at the thread makes me wonder why I'm even still trying and I really wish it didn't have to be like that.
>>
>>48243283
But the original literally did in tsumus case.
>>
>>48243292
I can't really help what other people do. I'm trying to criticize something and people are very on guard, which leads to unfortunate bile, however, my own posts contain none and that's all I can really do while addressing something that I feel is important.
>>
>>48243283
But in this case it literally is, in the form of a memory transfer.
>>
>>48243292
>inb4 Im not telling what jumps.
>>
>>48243326
I'm not ashamed to put my name to Jumps. I've just gotten out of the habit of posting with it on.

I made Crypt of the Necrodancer, Ring of Red, and Zootopia.
>>
>>48243308
>>48243317
Memories aren't your consciousness, anons. Copying memories doesn't copy the physical structures in your brain responsible for awareness, and even if it did, it doesn't transfer anything from the original structures, which in this scenario did die.

It's like claiming that the Alpha Fork is maintaining continuity while the 'you' died.
>>
>>48243272
It's not really everyone freaking out, nor am I really on guard. It's more one person taking that line pretty hard and then other people defending it equally hard.

To be honest my main problem is that, Adventure Time magic being what it is, vague and not properly explained may well be the best I can do. The perk as it stands just gives you the option to fanwank some silly magic rituals, lets you into secret societies because you're just that damn mysterious and give you a bit of oomph for general spellcasting.

It's probably the least structured and sensible magical system in /jc/. There's an entire episode about how the wizards don't really know what they're doing and respond to questions about how it works by putting you into wizard prison.

I'm not married to it as it is either, I've just not seen any actual suggestions as to how to make it better or what to replace it with.
>>
>>48243374
Point to what is you then if not your memories.
>>
>>48242799
How does it speak?
>>
>>48243374

Individuals are worthless.

Singular humans are about as valuable to the whole of humanity as the cells in your body are to you. We don't matter, the continuation of the species does, and as long as the societal metastasis is maintained, we live on in the perpetuation of the greater organism.

In this case, that means the alpha fork continues to live where the original died, but for all intents and purposes, they are the same person, and the person never died.
>>
>>48243404
Your physical brain? If you're talking about the exact part, they're still studying it but have a few candidates.
>>
File: GreenSlime_walk.gif (28KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
GreenSlime_walk.gif
28KB, 200x200px
>>48243256
>In terms of blasting shit I can only assume you'd be able to produce more of the substance but in terms of other stuff I imagine you could produce all sorts of slime based magic. Bubbles of poisonous slime that seek out and destroy vegetables, magically slippery slime, enchanted slimeswords that dissolve stuff. That sort of stuff.

>Of course Archmage and being a Slime Wizard would probably be enough for that sort of stuff anyway but having total control over that stuff when it exists is not to be sniffed at. Plus at the quantities you'd be producing you could probably make a flying slime castle with a bit of work.

Cool, Thanks!

Flying slime castle sounds perfect for my Slime King too. This was a weird part of my chain...

Oh, about the Slime elementals I can create, how varied can I get? There's the standard slime people probably... but can I shape it into all kinds of shapes, and have stuff like goopy birds, ooze cats, or more humanoid slime people?
>>
>>48243417
>ndividuals are worthless.
Now THIS is philosophy, which as I told the guy at the start, I wasn't trying to debate. So I'm gonna have to drop the conversation here, since you keep trying to force it in this direction.
>>
>>48243402
what about >>48242526
>>
>>48243418
I had this entire philosophical argument drawn out but fuck it you have to be trolling.
>>
>>48243471
>Philosophical
See >>48243437
>>
>>48243434
Yeah I mean I'd assume so. Ice King has that centipede, there's all sorts of candy people and there's stuff like fire wolves on the fire side of things.

>>48243457
Answered it here:
>>48242381
>>48242500

Forgot that I then gave it to Drop-Ins. Reason for that was because I took the costs off of the origins. Not really into origins costing anything anymore, makes the balance way more difficult to get right.
>>
>>48243374
No, but the transfer of memories is an active connection between the memory's vessel and the recipient, and the two are basically a singular lifeform in all conceits such that when the vessel dies, the recipient of the memories is in fact the same entity. It's the active transfer of memories that make it a transfer of consciousness, not the memories themselves.
>>
>>48243437
You are the one trying to push your idiotic philosophy that the self only exists in a vacuum and cannot be moved or changed.
>>
>>48242708
Totally forgot about big-foreheads-the-jump. Thanks, that makes the combo a lot simpler.
>>
>>48243509
But you seem to be talking about a hivemind, which isn't the case here, it was a one time transfer from body to body that wasn't otherwise connected.
>>
>>48240793
I believe it's called the square-cube law and you don't need a perk to have it apply.
>>
>>48243493
>>48243437
>Im not gonna argue philosophy
>but souls dont exist
Just fuck off.
>>
>>48243510
No, he argued that it didn't exist, which is a semantic argument to get out of arguing about continuity of consciousness.
>>
>>48243530
>But you seem to be talking about a hivemind,
No literally where are you pulling this shit from?
>>
>>48243538
This isn't related, but I'm curious, anon. Are you religious?
>>
>>48243530
No, the ongoing communication between biological systems on the level of memory transfer constitutes the consciousness' functional existence as both bodies at once. If you can't understand or agree with this much, then I'll have to conclude at this point that your perspective of the situation is to inconsistent to be reasoned with.
>>
>>48243576
Not overly but you cant argue that it isnt the same person when it is for all intents and purposes the same person when even continuity of consciousness is preserved. Your entire argument hinges on there being no self.
>>
>>48243622
I think the key problem is that you still associate awareness with memory when they are different structures, and you also seem to view this as some kind of write-while-running system and not something more akin to copying something to a new hardrive them smashing the old one.
>>
>>48243661
A person literally is a weite while running hard drive. Your cells are being replaced all the time, none of your meat is the same meat from ten years ago.
>>
>>48243692
Okay, but that doesn't mean that this transfer is a write-while-running system.
>>
>>48243661
>not something more akin to copying something to a new hardrive them smashing the old one.
Because that's not what we're referring to here. That's not what's happening. That's just not how wet-ware works. At all.
>>
>>48243661
So your argument boils down to self does not exist and if anything of our brain changes even via natural time we get replaced by copies .
>>
>>48243728
No, because the brain is a write-while-run system.
>>
>>48243661
I can only conclude you are trolling from how fast your goalposts move.
>>
>>48243757
You just said it wasn't.
>>
>>48243661
>awareness with memory when they are different structures

They aren't.

Awareness as we refer to it, 'consciousness', is the product of out biological system's ongoing processes, and any deep integration, even only as far as ongoing inter-communication, of those ongoing biological processes with other biologies, means sharing of consciousness on a level great enough to be called transfer if cut off from one another.
>>
>>48243661
Look up Dynamic Brain Switching and shut up.
>>
>>48243780
I said transferring memories to a clone isn't.

>>48243814
Not really, there are structures responsible for awareness. They have cut function to these and the result was someone that could reason and knew who they were, but had no actual awareness of themselves.
>>
>>48241248
It's likely for the best if I don't. They... they needed to move on, anyway. They already had better things to do than worry about me.
>>
>>48243833
You are literally arguing semantics at this point because you can't just fucking admit that your position has no basis in logic.
Your position is contradictory to itself more than anything else at this point.

I'm just going to stop arguing with you.
>>
>>48241553
Viridi pls go
>>
File: slime.jpg (12KB, 291x231px) Image search: [Google]
slime.jpg
12KB, 291x231px
>>48243497
>Yeah I mean I'd assume so. Ice King has that centipede, there's all sorts of candy people and there's stuff like fire wolves on the fire side of things.
Cool. Slime Kingdom 2.0 is a go then. Now with goo shaped like all kinds of other stuff, like Slime Platipi or Goop Owls... I wonder if I can make goo girls...

Huh, speaking of all kinds of goo... The Brilliant Inventor+Elemental Monarch combination, does that only allow you to make the stuff you'd be able to make with Brilliant Inventor out of Slime, or could I build tech I pick up in other places with it too?

Also, could I import something for the Circlet item?
>>
>>48243909
Anon, I've come to you to tell you something of great importance, that you aren't being creative enough.

There's so much to be done with slime, that you can do with slime, that you've yet to think of doing with other setting's slime.
>>
>>48242432
I'm looking at this thing and having a hard time understanding how it functions.
>>
>>48243909
I would have thought that after working out how to make one set of robots out of slime that you'd be able to do the same thing with other sorts of robots.

It depends on the extent to which you think different tech from different series can be combined. If you think they generally can there's no reason you wouldn't be able to slime them up.

As for the circlet currently no but I'll consider sticking in import options for items in a later version.
>>
>>48243263
Not that anon but using a duck is hardly comparable to using human or something with the same level of intellect. If the person being cloned is aware that they have been cloned chances are, depending on the philosophical view points of a person, they consider themselves as someone else entirely. They aren't the original and as such would react differently once they come to the conclusion that all their memories aren't theirs. Said conclusion being that they are a different being that will act in a manor similar to their predecessor.
>>
>>48244034
Nope. You are you and so is your clone. When one of you dies, the universe hasn't lost you, just one of you.
>>
Can someone explain what the Mother's Lullaby from Aquaria actually does? The Jump doesn't say.
>>
>>48244016
Fair enough. Thanks. Might have to try and fit that in my build then... decisions, decisions...

>>48243979
I know... I'm terribly uncreative at times, but I'm trying.

Speaking of other setting's slime... What settings have interesting slime to do stuff with?
>>
>>48241248
Not often, but my Friends are still my Friends. Though, admittedly, someone them are not exactly...Just. But I'd offer to take my Friends on Multiversal adventures once all is done.
>>
>>48244062
NO YOU'RE NOT ME I WOULD NEVER SAY ANYTHING LIKE THAT EVER
>>
>>48243998
Its a mix between a biotech space tumor and a woman. It lives in space.
>>
>>48243357
There's a Zootopia?! I love yuo Yorokonde!
>>
>>48244183
Congrats you're a furry.
>>
>>48244183
Yes there is in spite of it being against thread rules.
>>
>>48244227
I'm feeling generous towards the mentally disabled right now, so I'll entertain you for a moment.
Which rule?
>>
>>48244175
Is it an anti-gravity psychic tumor?
>>
>>48244251
No magical realm fetish shit jumps.
>>
>>48244267
Yes
>>
>>48244111
Enhances all your music and song magic.
>>
>>48244267
To an extent yes. It has built in gravity laser cannons.
>>
>>48244183
Oh, so Redwall was okay but Zootopia isn't? Hell, I'll own up to being a furry. I grew up on Mickey Mouse, Bugs Bunny, the Tiny Tunes, Looney Toons, Secret of NIMH, Carebears, Thundercats, Disney Robinhood... the list goes on and on. John frickin Ringo just posted a Furry version of one of the characters from Black Tide on his Facebook wall. Ain't no shame in liking Zootopia. I think it's an excellent movie.
>>
>>48244251
He's shitposting bro

>>48244284
>>48244295
So it's a Starcraft crossover.
>>
>>48244183
Well, I appreciate the affection. Thank you. I hope you enjoy what I've created.

>>48244191
>>48244217
>>48244227
Yes, yes, It's all been said already. Take a number, the line to complain forms around the block. Please note the option to turn it into a non-furry Jump for free. Have a good day.
>>
>>48244270
It's a Disney movie.

On the same logic, we'd have to ban Neopets, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, Swat Kats, Redwall, Guardians of Ga'Hoole, Banjo-Kazooie, and Nintendogs.
>>
File: 1465703877387.gif (2MB, 390x215px) Image search: [Google]
1465703877387.gif
2MB, 390x215px
>>48244183
>>48244191

>>48244306
>>48244310
see>>48244309
>>
>>48244306
Stop, just stop, this will never get anywhere, so don't bite the bait.
>>
>>48244319
See pic >>48244310
>>
>>48244310
Here's a question... does Zootopia take place in the same world as Animalympics? Because I could totally see that.
>>
File: neopets.png (146KB, 216x300px) Image search: [Google]
neopets.png
146KB, 216x300px
>>48244345
>fanart

If fanart were enough to ban something, everything would be banned.
>>
>>48244310
You really aren't helping things posting that.
>>
>>48244121
Goo and slime girls exist for lewd. Only for lewd.
>>
>>48244371
There's no 'helping' anything. It's a shitposter being a moron and whining about someone being a 'furry'. They'd do that no matter what kind of fanart is posted, so there's no reason to censor yourself for their sake.
>>
>>48244270
Nigga it's a full fledged setting with thought out culture, city infrastructure, interpersonal relations, and absolutely no lewd.

What next, you gonna say we can't have a Toy Story jump because some people fuck dolls or some other retarded shit?

But you're obviously a shitposter. Opinion discarded.

>>48244345
That is fan art. Not canon.
>>
>>48244368
The maker is using furry pin up art to say it isn't furshit. That sure makes sense.
>>
Lewd is garbage no matter the content, and anyone posting lewd should be banned.
>>
>>48244286
Thanks!
>>
>>48244396
Obviously monster musume should be allowed then because it also has all those things.
>>
File: b4889675434467622114dd3.png (201KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
b4889675434467622114dd3.png
201KB, 1920x1080px
>>48244410
>>
File: 8e7.png (74KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
8e7.png
74KB, 1024x1024px
>>48244423
>>
>>48244405
m8, you're trying to b8 and you don't even see that he was baiting you all along.

I'm not sure what to tell you.
>>
File: Judy_Hope.png (1MB, 878x2285px) Image search: [Google]
Judy_Hope.png
1MB, 878x2285px
>>48244364
In all likelihood, I imagine it does. My own head cannon says that it does. At the very least Zootopia would have something pretty similar.

Also, ten points for knowing about Animalympics. I thought I was the only one who still remembered that movie. Tatyana Tushenko started me down the Furry path.

I also imagine the movie Sing that's coming out soon is another likely candidate for taking place in the Zootopia would.
>>
>>48244423
That's banned for fiat, we don't need any justification to ban it and any discussion of it from the thread and drive completely and utterly.
>>
Wow, we get to do this again? Already? Oh happy joy.
>>
>>48244385
Well, obviously.

But slime and goo can make lots of other things too.
>>
>>48244452
Look man I like the jump but you talking about being a furry and posting furry pinups makes it hard to defend your case that the jump isn't fetish fuel.
>>
>>48244452
"As you reach the edges of the metropolis, the Jump Coordinator being pointing each District in turn, giving you a grand tour of the city in surprisingly little time." being should probably be begins.

Yeah... I love that movie so much. I wore out my VHS copy a few years back and was sad. Need to see if I can find a DVD... if it even exists. Tatyana was awesome. Countessa was my hero... but I will always remember "Ivana Steponyatova" and "Kit Mumbo" and the martial arts move "Mewashy Yufacey!"
>>
>>48244525
It's a Disney movie.

For crying out loud, it's a Disney movie.
>>
>>48244462
Welcome to Hell, enjoy your stay.

This is our lot in life.
>>
>>48244591
And spongebob is a nick cartoon, look how fetishy that jump is. I mean isn't like disney ever tried to sneak porn into their movies or anything right? Thats never happened before right? Right?
>>
>>48244121
>Speaking of other setting's slime... What settings have interesting slime to do stuff with?
Lovecraft
>>48244385
Hey there. You come around here often?
>>
Anyone else find it funny that monster musume always seems to be brought up when shitposters don't get their way. I swear in the last 3 threads it's been brought up at least 6 times.
>>
>>48244630
That jump is only fetishy because of the fucking creator Mommy.
>>
>>48242382
Incredible Hulk jump when?
>>
File: 1460630403251-2.jpg (340KB, 1280x1351px) Image search: [Google]
1460630403251-2.jpg
340KB, 1280x1351px
>>48244527
Ah, damn. I thought I had tracked down all the spelling and editing errors in the last sweep. Thanks for pointing it out. I'll make a note of it if I ever happen to do an update of the Jump.

Last I looked, DVD copies do not exist, which greatly saddens me. Unfortunately the best thing that can be done at this point is to download a copy of it from the internet. There's usually a copy of the full movie that floats around Youtube. It keeps getting shut down every few months, but a new account with a copy of it keeps cropping up.

>>48244462
It's pretty much clockwork at this point.
>>
>>48244679
Im actually thinking its a false flag from the other side. I mean it is just so obvious why would anyone bother posting it? Although to be fair it does have a good setting and lots of worldbuilding and no outright lewds so I'm not really sure why it's banned.
>>
>>48244630
>look how fetishy that jump is
It's just that one terrible drawback, but everyone hates it. I'm sure if someone made a replacement for that, it would get taken down.
After all, that jumpmaker has already said they washed their hands of /jc/. They don't care anymore.

>I mean isn't like disney ever tried to sneak porn into their movies or anything right? Thats never happened before right? Right?
Not that you could prove.
>>
>>48244620
Do you remember how nice life before Jumpchain was? I can't anymore and that makes me sad.
>>
>>48244718
The creator's a cunt and Slice of Life makes the jump superfluous by the power of wanking, so no one can be bothered to deal with the inevitable shitflinging that'd rise if they took a stab at it.
>>
>>48244456
What was the reason for the fiat? Is it literally because of DDanon?
>>
>>48244724
Actually there have been plenty of disney lewds, like in rescuers down under when there was a topless woman picture cropped to be looking through a window in the back ground. They took it out in later versions but it was there.
>>
>>48244774
Was it down under? I thought it was the first one.
>>
>>48244795
No it was the first one.
>>
>>48244774
Seems like a pissed off or trolling artist at work, rather than an intentional act by the writer or director.
And that's what matters.
>>
>>48244726
It wasn't better before. It won't be better after.

That's the secret - we've always been in Hell.
>>
>>48244755
the jump isn't really a good one, it leaves out some of the most interesting parts of the setting, like MON and entrepreneurial-ism. Though, you are right that noone can be bothered to make a good jump because it would inevitably brew a shit storm even if the jump was fantastically well done.
>>
>>48244836
pretty sure hell has better parties.
>>
>>48244651
>Lovecraft
...Would Shoggoths actually count as Slime, or is there something else there?
>>
>>48244894
>Would Shoggoths actually count as Slime
They do in Overlord.
>>
>>48244864
We have shitstorms every other day for the most retarded reasons imaginable. I kind of doubt another over a nonshit Monmusu jump would end up breaking the thread.
>>
>>48244836
Please. We're a damn sight better than the multi-thread shitstorms of the bad old days, where people would argue about shit for days at a time.

It still happens every thread, but we have breaks now and again. It eddies and flows.
The tempest is dying, and peace shall follow in it's wake.
Have faith, anon, and hold fast.
If we choose the high road to be excellent to each other, the shitters will starve.
>>
>>48244452
"Despite the skyscrapers looming overhead, everything had an open," should had be has?
"Rabbits and sheep major up large chunks" make up?
>>
>>48244934
Why do you keep bringing it up?
>>
>>48244959
Because it's a current topic of conversation (Monmu and shitstorms)? Try to keep up.
>>
File: 1438994895068.jpg (296KB, 1000x728px) Image search: [Google]
1438994895068.jpg
296KB, 1000x728px
>>48244950
Ah, thank you again. You're right on both accounts and they have already been changed in the master document.

Find a few more and I'll be forced to give you an Editor credit when I repost the Jump to the drive.
>>
>>48244950
"At first they're simply small rallies calling a number of insane" calling for a number?
>>
>>48245041
Are you still planning to have scenarios for the Arcanum jump? I am really looking forward to seeing it.
>>
>>48245041
"You may still have access any skills you've picked up over the years, but that's it." have access to any skills.
"Nearly every single one of them in one the payroll of one or more gangs. It's hard pressed to get them to care about real crime, but they're more than happy to harass innocent civilians." should probably read "Nearly every single one of them is in one the payroll of one or more gangs or syndicates. You'll be hard pressed to get them to care about real crime, but they're more than happy to harass innocent civilians."
>>
>>48245217
aaaggg... I did forgot to remove the e. one the payroll, should be on the payroll.
>>
>>48242441
Dirge had a really well-done WIP of KoS on his drive.

before he went MIA.
>>
Is the anon who was planning on making a Warning Forever gauntlet here?
>>
File: grail_kun.png (128KB, 646x1235px) Image search: [Google]
grail_kun.png
128KB, 646x1235px
>>48244916
Fair enough. At the very least I could pick some up in Overlord then.

And now that I think of it, the Grail mud in Fate/ might count too...
>>
>>48242158
Hey, if I use Partswap to...swap parts, would regen I have work on the swapped parts?
>>
>>48245263
Don't remind me

Dirge was my waifu
>>
File: fd6d7460bdc76efb12982350a44b2913.jpg (158KB, 1280x897px) Image search: [Google]
fd6d7460bdc76efb12982350a44b2913.jpg
158KB, 1280x897px
>>48245125
"Calling" should have been replaced with "Preaching". It is now.

>>48245217
Yeah, you're definitely getting an editing credit for making me look less like a hack.

>>48245163
I'm certainly going to try of having a scenario or two to go with the Jump, but considering how slowly I'm building the main body of it I may release it without them at first. Come back and add them after taking a bit of a break on something easier.

We'll see what the reaction is to the Jump when I get a nearly complete WIP to post. If I have to scrap half of it because of thread outcry, I probably won't have the energy to add in scenarios too.
>>
>>48245280
>Warning Forever gauntlet
How would that even work?
>>
>>48244111
Well the song is a tangible part of Aquaria's metaphysics, so on top of the first guy who responded to you, it gives you a good basis for replicating Aquaria's magic for other worlds.

How? Don't ask me, that's up to you to set it up.
>>
>>48245341
That's why I want to ask him about. I've got some ideas to propose for how it would work if he needs some.
>>
>>48245350
We can already do that by default though.
>>
>>48245410
I think anon means 'inducing it in the world', aka giving it to other people or replicating its effects.
>>
>>48245410
I explained it badly there.

What I mean is, recreating Aquaria's metaphysical- Fuck me, I'm not awake enough for this. Be right back, coffee.
>>
>>48245338
>Posting a picture of worst undertale character
Yorokonde I thought you had better taste than that.
>>
>>48245371
Well air them out in the thread, we can repeat it if he shows back up later, and if nothing else, we can take notes in case he drops it so that someone else can have an easier time with it.
>>
>>48245338
Hey. I really liked your intro. Much better than my intros. and Wooo! Editor Creditor!
>>
>>48245482
I really don't think she deserves the title of worst Undertale character, but that's my own opinion. I think I like her because I can relate to her. She's made mistakes and is a little broken, but the same could be said about me quite easily. Admittedly, the True Lab is a bit of a horror show, but at least she tried to fix things as best she could with limited resources and knowledge.

What's science without a few accidental cosmic horrors?

>>48245514
Aw, thanks. I appreciate that.
>>
>>48245514
>SJ-Chan
Which jumps have you made again?
>>
>>48245648
I think it was the one with Hugh Jackman in a space-ball going into the sun? Something like that.
>>
>>48245648
The Fountain and Les Miserables. Working on a couple of challenges for Les Miserables too. One to get Gavroche and Eponine and one to get Valjean.
>>
>>48245715
Neat. I honestly didn't know we had those.
>>
How horrible of a idea would it be to make a generic mockbuster jump?
>>
File: xn60o8OO1rs3f7jo1_500.gif (691KB, 500x361px) Image search: [Google]
xn60o8OO1rs3f7jo1_500.gif
691KB, 500x361px
>>48245630
>What's science without a few accidental cosmic horrors?
As a representative of the Wizard's guild I must ask that you cease and desist immediately, as you are encroaching on our idiom.
>>
>>48245755
Very. Do it!
More Jumps that could be fun/insane, but which no one will bother writing: l "I Love Lucy", "Bahubali", "Ringu", "Generic Summer Camp Movie", "National Lampoon's Jump", "Beerfest", "Girls Gone Wild", and "Revenge of the Nerds"
>>
>>48245767
>Girls gone wild
Yeah no. That ain't happening SJ.
>>
>>48245752
What can I say, I was on a Hugh Jackman kick. Also considered an Oklahoma Jump, but it's not really a deep enough setting. Same holds true for most musicals, alas.
>>48245775
Oh. Very much aware it's not. I have no idea what the perks would be. Take Your Top Off and Convince Girls to Take Their Tops of For Money? Talk about lack of depth.
>>
File: 27d2b03ded8ad0d04c5c2cf77bd8f42d.png (460KB, 692x1002px) Image search: [Google]
27d2b03ded8ad0d04c5c2cf77bd8f42d.png
460KB, 692x1002px
>>48245760
But I am also a dues paying member of the Wizard's guild. I play on both sides of the fence.

>>48245755
I could see that having potential, yes. Go for it.

>>48245767
>>Girls gone wild
Woah there. I'm all for more Jumps, but that one is certainly a bad idea to even suggest.
>>
>>48245846
That scientist in the picture should be fired.
>>
File: 6082279085d53d530c5b471bbab6c575.png (511KB, 717x1044px) Image search: [Google]
6082279085d53d530c5b471bbab6c575.png
511KB, 717x1044px
>>48245875
For creating illegal levels of cuteness?
>>
>>48245812
Sign This Form and Take Your Top Off On Camera for a TShirt While We Make Money Off Of You. 600 CP discount Dickumentarian.
>>
>>48245846
>I play on both sides of the fence.
Free Council pls go and stay go.
>>
>>48245917
600 CP drawback where the girls have gone so wild that they're disemboweling anyone they can get their hands on?
>>
>>48245846
>>48245901
That's not proper scientific behavior.
Never get attached to your test subjects or experiments.
>>
>>48245901
Yes and mishandling experiments.
>>
>>48245947
Girls gone Werewolf: The Apocalypse?
>>
>>48245846
Wasn't so much a suggestion as a j it would be a terrible jump.
>>48245980
I'd play that! I think that would be Gingersnaps, no?
>>
>>48245947
>>48245846
>>48245767
Why not go "Zombie Strippers" that movie was disturbing on so many levels.>>48245846
>>
>>48246022
that was an amusing series of movies.
>>
File: 3a0278bab7e26195233154d31a8c9e01.png (440KB, 717x1016px) Image search: [Google]
3a0278bab7e26195233154d31a8c9e01.png
440KB, 717x1016px
>>48245957
>>48245959
You're undoubtedly correct, but her way of handling things is ever so much more fun.
>>
>>48245846
>>48245901
Why is your version of fetish allowed but nobody elses is?
>>
>>48245299
Sure.
>>
>>48246059
Yeah no.
Such conduct with an experiment is very inappropriate. Doesn't matter if it's fun or not but I don't know the story behind these images whatever.
>>
>>48246060
I know you're shitposting, but this thread LITERALLY STARTED with pokefucking. PMD, the jump where you fuck the pokemon you've been raising since Pokemon. One of the earliest jumps. Get over it.
>>
>>48246147
Good to know that furries are allowed to be lewd fuck the normies am I right?
>>
>>48246031
Because I've never even heard of it.>>48246043
Yeah. I liked Snaps back best, but they wre all fun
>>
>>48246147
Hey man just because quicksilver is a furry doesn't mean we all are.
>>
>>48246066
Okay, thanks.

Also, how erratically will, say, magic eyes act?
>>
File: 47568298ce1dbef3cbab79a94099ad79.png (460KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
47568298ce1dbef3cbab79a94099ad79.png
460KB, 1920x1200px
>>48246132
From what little I know, the grey girl isn't actually a science experiment, but an alien from a distant planet. What's going on in the series of pictures is a kind of cultural exchange. Still a little bit of science gone wrong, just not to the extent you are thinking of.

But hell, who cares? I usually come up with my own story for most of the pictures I pick up anyways.
>>
>>48246184
I have never sexed my PokePartner... or any of my mons.
>>
>>48246147
Wow, I completely did that jump wrong then.
>>
>>48246147
Not that anon, and not a furry or pokefucker either.
I don't really care what/who people 'do' in their own imagination game, but I do care when they start posting about it.
We don't need that shit here.
Do it like Wildbow did with Worm: fade to black, off screen.

>>48246160
If you're a legit 'normie', I'll be fucking shocked.
>>
So how dangerous are the Red Lotus, anyway?
>>
>>48246346
They're evil master benders, so pretty dangerous for the setting. All of them have unique styles too.
>>
>>48246204
I'd exchange culture with her if you know what I'm saying.
>>
If CCDT is still here, is there any way to be a Light Elemental Monarch?
>>
>>48246346
>>48246346
From Avatar Legend of Kora? Depens on which jump... but in that setting? they take down Zuko almost instantly. White Lotus Grand Master Zuko. The Airbender among them fights Tenzen (Aang's son) to a stalemate... after being a bender for about 3 months tops. The Waterbender goes up against Kora's dad with ease. They are serious bad news.
>>
>>48246376
I want to be breakfast monarch myself.
>>
File: bean.jpg (17KB, 420x317px) Image search: [Google]
bean.jpg
17KB, 420x317px
>>48246371
I know exactly what you're saying.
And I would too.
>>
>>48246388
Errr. which jump number you're on.
>>
>>48242158
Does Doord have any distance limit besides "must be in the same universe"? Could I use it to make a portal to a planet on the other side of the Milky Way, for example?
Also how long do the portals last?
>>
>>48246358
Right now my party consists of:

>Double Genius Earthbender with some D&D Divine casting (went Mystic in Dragonlance), some levels in Crusader, Five Mystic Kung Fu Secrets, a Chimera Zoanthrope form, InFamous Concrete powers and regen, and a lot of experience fighting with an axe in Westeros
>a Blue Dragon (D&D) of indeterminate age category, but likely no older than Adult
>a Typhlosion who's probably Lv. 100 by now
>a Vulpix I keep forgetting I picked up in Pokemon Conquest

On a scale of "you're screwed" to "cakewalk," how badly is this going to go assuming everyone goes all-out on both sides?
>>
>>48246440
Well, I'd say you're probably pretty good but I'd keep the dragon close by. I don't know that they could bend it's breath weapon, but I wouldn't want to see what happens if they get it right.
>>
>>48246440
Ummm... it could be pretty bad for you. they're highly competent and cunning.
>>
>>48246467
They also have no way of blocking his divine casting or his dragon's arcane casting.
>>
File: 31301f3200e322be201edf794d1e0a63.jpg (539KB, 1280x1849px) Image search: [Google]
31301f3200e322be201edf794d1e0a63.jpg
539KB, 1280x1849px
>>48246440
In my opinion, I'd place it at "difficult, but survivable". Double Genius Earthbending plus Regen will get you really far. Just watch out for any surprises. They can be a crafty bunch.

I would suggest the Dragon stick to their spellcasting for the duration though. And you might want to keep the pokemon in their balls for the major fights. Those two can output a lot of fire that others could probably bend pretty easily.
>>
>>48246464
>>48246467
Looks like I've gotta lose an arm instead if I wanna keep that second Genius. A shame, too, I liked that arm.
>>
>>48246497
Short of blowing him up from a thousand yards out with CombustionWoman? Or sneak attacks? D&D casting has prep issues and is a finite resource. Bending isn't... and most of his attacks will be allowing either Willpower or Reflex saves... and the Red Lotus will make both of those pretty easily. They are essentially Monks.
>>
>>48246464
I would love to see someone try to bend a chromatic dragon's breath weapon. I'm not saying it's impossible, it may well be, I just want to see how pissed that dragon gets and then watch the aftermath of it's Fuck You tirade.

>>48246524
>I'd place it at "difficult, but survivable"
Something something your mother something lewd something something innuendo about you something.
>>
File: wink.gif (151KB, 832x480px) Image search: [Google]
wink.gif
151KB, 832x480px
>>48246188
Depends how magic the eyes are.

>>48246376
Nope. Not a fundamental element of the setting.

>>48246426
No and they appear as actual doors. Basically get dismissed when you want them to although we never see them last particularly long so there may be an upper time limit if you just leave one somewhere for ages.
>>
>>48246625
This is why Divine casters should stick to self-buffs and party-buffs. Arcane magic also has Abjuration, which everyone should invest in. Protectionf from Arrows makes so many things so much easier.

Blue Dragons even get Air, Evil, and Law Domain spells as arcane spells.
>>
>>48246204
You mean science going right.
Thread posts: 486
Thread images: 70

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.