[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So my game plan is to fold if my opponent gains 6 life before

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: good deck.jpg (1MB, 1872x1655px) Image search: [Google]
good deck.jpg
1MB, 1872x1655px
So my game plan is to fold if my opponent gains 6 life before I can combo off.
Thoughts or suggestions?
>>
File: 104[1].jpg (76KB, 312x445px) Image search: [Google]
104[1].jpg
76KB, 312x445px
There are better Fireballs than Fireball.
Banefire?
Kaervek's Torch?
>>
Scepter only works on instants
>>
>>48188164
Jesus. Does this even work? Do you always choose to draw for Gemstone Caverns?
>>
>>48188164
Seems fun and janky. I'd replace the burning inquiries with fireballs and/or replace all fireballs with banefires.
>>
>>48188164
>"Taking Turns? No, I'M taking turns, you're taking burns!"
>>
>>48188164
Why Inquiry?
>>
>>48188214
There a good replacement?
>>
File: DiTerlizzi was here.jpg (68KB, 312x445px) Image search: [Google]
DiTerlizzi was here.jpg
68KB, 312x445px
>>48188213
Point conceded.

>>48188214
Godamn.

Portal had no Artifacts, Enchantments, or Instnats, but treated a few Sorceries like Instants. Those Sorceries later got errata'd to Instants.
For some reason I thought Last Chance and Warrior's Oath were like that. Whoops.
At least I can use them to buy time once Sundial is up.

>>48188247
>Does this even work?
14 land mana and 7-13 ritual mana is easily doable.

>>48188313
Cheap dig.
>>
>>48188338
18 land mana; don't forget the gemstone caverns.
>>
>>48188435
It's Legendary.
>>
>>48188442
... point
>>
>>48188338

Burning inquiry isn't really dig because you don't control what cards you end up with

In my mind burning inquiry should never be played unless you benefit from your opponent discarding or if you benefit from filling your gy
>>
>>48188527
I'll swap them for Gitaxian Probes.
Not sure why I wasn't already running those.
>>
>>48188164
I would suggest adding in something that lets you take a spell back from your yard
>>
>>48188164

Take out burning inquiry and the two sorcery versions of final fortune

Replace those with something like wheel of fortune (is this legacy banlist casual?) and lightning bolts to interact while you wait for your combo
>>
File: Cyborg Grandpa G.jpg (31KB, 639x424px) Image search: [Google]
Cyborg Grandpa G.jpg
31KB, 639x424px
>>48188164

>Final Fortune/Last Chance/Warrior's Oath
>Sundial of the Infinite

10/10 Idea I like it
>>
>>48188164

Why not Manamorphose?
>>
>>48188164
Don't you just instantly lose if your one copy of fireball gets randomly discarded?

Seems fun but janky, you can't use multiple of those extra turn spells in a row right?
>>
>>48188734
>Don't you just instantly lose if your one copy of fireball gets randomly discarded?
Absolutely. That's half the fun, isn't it?
>Seems fun but janky, you can't use multiple of those extra turn spells in a row right?
Not on their own.

>>48188247
>Does this even work?
Oh, thought you meant the mana. Did you mean the combo?

"End the turn." actually means: exile the stack, remove all creatures from combat, check state based actions, and start the cleanup step.

There's actually two ways to cheat on your "lose the game" trigger by using an "End the turn." ability:
After the trigger goes off but before the triggered ability resolves, you can respond with Sundial. This will exile the triggered ability.
Any time to before the End Step you can Sundial to skip past the End Step. The triggers only go off from that turn's End Step, so after that they'll just never go off.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.