[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rolled 5, 5, 5 = 15 (3d6) summoning V=Serena Anon Welcome

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 8

Rolled 5, 5, 5 = 15 (3d6)

summoning
V=Serena Anon

Welcome to the realm of the reborn who are yet unborn.

an array of artifacts stand before you waiting to be chosen by the one who shall inherit their power...

choose wisely (a characteristic having more to do with experience and moral understanding than intelligence= sophia)

if we can liberate the realm of the present, the gods will sing our praises forever, in failure there is only ruin...
>>
is 15 good enough for the primary statistic of a character worth keeping;

something like a bard or paladin may require a much better roll, in addition to receiving the appropriate alignment.

but I guess we do after all play the game that fate bestows upon us, hopefully no too badly...
>>
>>48083186
or perhaps, some few rise to the challenge, of making their own fate, despite what would otherwise be inflicted upon them.
>>
>>48083221
please notice me sempai
>>
>>48083186
since when do bards have an alignment requirement?
>>
>>48083134
The fat client is neigh unstoppable,
who is it that can bear to pay such a cost?
>>
>>48083363
sometimes the smallest bite is enough to kill
>>
Rolled 4, 3 = 7 (2d10)

>>48083466
>>
>>48083466
>>
>>48083134
Only because I cannot find any other way to express the seething hatred and animosity that resides within me...

go hom[e/o] joto faggot pussy bitch puta

laughing as the darkness abates, for now...
>>
>>48083717
not that this thread deserves to live, but because the other one died...

when confronted by a titan one can only hope that the players will rise to the challenge.
>>
why does it seem as though
the firstborn have seen all that there is to see,
and I am just living in their wake

(please don't send me to /b)
>>
What the actual fuck is going on in this thread. This shit reads like you put a Final Fantasy boss monolog through a paper shredder.

Seriously, did OP have a stroke?
>>
>>48084031
wow a response that is not from myself...

you don't know how happy this makes me
>>
>>48084413
the water rings I have earned belong to the victor as spoils of war
>>
>>48084689
>>
>>48083466
>>48083587

SEVEN
>>
>>48084792
and now unconsciousness enjoins
>>
File: TNRSUnchain03CovIncenChainMai.jpg (111KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
TNRSUnchain03CovIncenChainMai.jpg
111KB, 300x450px
>>48084031
Somebody got high and/or drunk and is posting their stream of consciousness.

A little gaming-related would make it less terrible. Maybe.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.