[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How come greater heshe daemon mindfuckery doesn't affect

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

How come greater heshe daemon mindfuckery doesn't affect marines as much as regular cannon fodder?

Are there any accounts of mooks taking down Greater Daemons of Slaanesh / the other three?
>>
Also does their mindfuckery interact with rival greater daemons?

Like, if an unclean one and a secret keeper team up to fuck up some outpost, does the keeper get super aids and the unclean one fall under the keeper's sexmachine aura?
>>
Could they fuck and make superdeamons?
>>
>>48048068
The selection process for marines means that only some of the most strong-willed humans are selected, who gain even stronger wills through mundane training and hypno-indoctrination.
>>48048261
Daemons do not have a gender. They are not conceived by biological reproduction but are instead formed in the warp by emotions.
>>48048193
Generally, daemons will protect themselves from such influences.
>>
>>48048068
the mindfuckery isn't the reason guardsmen don't take down demons.
It's that demons, in addition to mindfuckery, are VERY STRONG AND ALSO VERY BIG AND ALSO PROBABLY HAVE STRONG GUNS
>>
>>48048068
>why isn't an army raised since childhood to be elite warrior monks as undisciplined as a bunch of terrified conscripts
>>
>>48048068
>Are there any accounts of mooks taking down Daemons
http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Battle_of_Mordian

it doesn't happen often because mooks are mooks
>>
>>48052096
>http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Battle_of_Mordian
the description of that battle is pretty horrible...

it reads like a bunch of dudes held off space marines, daemons, and multiple great unclean ones...

'a final volley from the palace steps' - what is this shit? ten guys shooting arrows?
>>
>>48052185
chaos space marines*
>>
>>48051879
>They are not conceived by biological reproduction
Yet we have accounts of great unclean ones fathering mortals
>>
>>48051879
>Daemons do not have a gender.
They desire to rule and create offspring. If that doesn't make them male I honestly don't know what does.
>>
>>48056827
>They desire to rule and create offspring. If that doesn't make them female I honestly don't know what does.

FTFY
>>
>>48056827
>>48056841
Fuck off back to the /lgbt/ or wherever you crawled out of
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.