[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

God dammit /tg/. I told myself I would never give in to any

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

God dammit /tg/.

I told myself I would never give in to any of this newfangled monstergirl nonsense.

Now I'm crafting a race of cow-demons with spider girl matriarchs who act like a weird mix of Orks and Dwarf Fortress dwarves.

Thanks /tg/.
>>
>>47958776
Stare too long into the abyss and those hunting monsters and all that.

Now shut up and give us more weird shit.
>>
>>47958776
Tell us what they're like.
>>
Fuck off with your stupid false-bragging fetish thread. Cunt.
>>
>>47958837
I just started work on this world yesterday so not much. They're like Orks in that they're a bunch of crazy and impulsive fighters, yet also like Dwarves in that they literally need alcohol to survive and love building gigantic-yet-completely-useless megaprojects (they can willingly enter a hivemind to ensure that the project goes off without a hitch). They can't do impossible things like the Orks, they're just geniuses at building things.

They're one of the races before humans--the basic premise of the setting is that each race ruled the world until they eventually fall, paving the way for the next. Humans are simply the latest race in this world, though these guys are still around.

I'm still not sure on how the spider matriarchs are going to work. They have normal females as well, the spiders are a higher caste.
>>
>>47959095
>project goes off without a hitch
So nothing like DF at all, then.
>>
>>47959095
These sound terrible and I would suggest you do not inflict them on your players.
>>
>>47958776
You could have made a conlang and learned a bit about linguistics while doing it.
You could have mapped the mountains of your world and learned about geology.
You could have set the holidays of your cultures and learned about anthropology.

But instead you went down the way that allows to throw out all reason to make your dick twitch. You deserve no sympathy.
>>
>>47959240
I do actually conlang. It's my main passion. I first started world-building just to have places to put my languages.

Also when the fuck did /tg/ hate magical realming this much?
>>
>>47959759
>Also when the fuck did /tg/ hate magical realming this much?

How else would you know that you're better than everyone if you didn't declare your pile of filth the moral high ground and look down your nose at everyone else?
>>
>>47958776
It's too late, anon.

There's no saving you.
>>
>>47959759
>I do actually conlang. It's my main passion. I first started world-building just to have places to put my languages.
Tell us about that, please.
>>
>>47959759
>Also when the fuck did /tg/ hate magical realming this much?
It's not as much hate as being jaded. Expirience shows that when people get horny, they think less about what they do. A bunch of stuff gets thrown in to make things more sexy and consequences aren't seen because the creator's boner is in the way.

It's like those perspective art pieces: It makes sense from a "I want to fuck this" perspektive, but for anyone selse it's a mess of barely connected pieces. Except in case of magical realms, some pieces can be annoying to offensive and you that someone gets horny off of this.
>>
>>47959944
Well if you do desire:

http://aveneca.com/cbb/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=3995

That is my currently most fleshed out conlang.
>>
>>47961007
That's pretty cool, anon.
>>
>>47959095
I think you should drop the difference between the spiders and the cow demons. maybe have them be closely allied races? but making them the same race seems a bit weird.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.