[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA thread #915: WormAnon Is Best Waifu Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 609
Thread images: 51

File: Jumpchain.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
Jumpchain.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>47946813
>>
>>47953070
Hmmm, is that so. . .
>>
>>47953070
Namefags aren't for waifuing they are for questions and shitposting about.
>>
>>47953113
>>
>>47953070
If nothing else this is quality shitposting, well done.
>>
>>47953070
Now this is shitposting. I'm impressed.
>>
>>47953070
So I have an idea for a Reality Marble that my jumper will develop. Going with the developing it option so it will be slow going, a bit dangerous but I think it fits her. Her origin is Interloper and it's called the long road home.

It looks like a patchwork plane of buildings and places she used to live in. It allows her to draw in to existence copies of friends, family and allies but weaker copies. IT also allows her to draw all her companions in to it and use them at once at full strength however powers the ones that aren't currently summoned use drain her reserves.
So is that too powerful, or is that alright? Any suggestions to improve it?
>>
>>47953165
err... not sure why I responded to the original post, please disregard that.
>>
Changes:
Power Combinations now has clearer limitations, is clarified to work on all supernatural abilities including magic
Required Secondary Powers is clarified to keep working on stacked powers
Toggle works on all supernatural abilities and perks, others can't force you to toggle your abilities directly
Added a note about Power Combinations and Toggle
>>
>>47953174
Because you admired OP's excellent shitposting? We haven't had quality amusement from our shitposters in ages.
>>
>>47953070
So does that mean WormAnon is the polish shit by default since all waifus are shit?
>>
>>47953165
Depends on how many copies of friends, family and allies can be summoned at once and how much weaker they are then the original. Also depends on whether you can use both functions at the same time and how much the extra companions drain your reserves. Can't really say whether it's too much or too little till I know those.
>>
>>47953188
domo arigato gozaimasu
>>
Is there a list of jumps with purchases of multiple companions slotted as one?
>>
>>47953210
40K Imperium Guardsmen
Kerbal Space Program Kerbals
>>
>>47953219
Not a request for answers, just asking if there was a list compiled.
>>
>>47953200
Hmm It's tough to specify but I'll give it a Shot. It partially depends on how strong the original is. There are limits to what she can duplicate. She can duplicate batman just fine with only a slight decrease in ability, Superman however winds up really weak. Also the number she can draw on I would imagine is limited by how much energy she has and how strong the copies she is pulling are. Swarming people with a couple dozen bad ass normal is fine but she probably only gets a hand full of high powered characters. I would say that she can not use both functions at once. However do to her strong connection with her companions (even those that have returned home or stayed behind) they are cheaper to summon and maintain. It might be better if I just finally take Fate/Extra and buy it as an Ex rank. I have only been avoiding extra because I never played it.
>>
>>47953227
Not that I know of.
>>
>>47953188
Man, I gotta say I'm not in favor of Power Combinations being nerfed, especially several months after the jump was basically done. Your rationale for changing it was that expanded it a month ago to work on all supernatural powers, but it could already do that when the perk was first included.
http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/45567451/#45582015
>>
>>47953243
*rationale for changing it was that you expanded it

Sorry.
>>
>>47953210
I have one in my jumpchain folder for personal use. No idea if it's complete, but here it is.

Kerbal Space Program 20-740
Darkstalkers 4 (x2)
Sword & Sorcery 20
Light of Terra 4
WH40K Imperium 40
Blame! 22
Skullgirls 100
>>
>>47953271
>Light of Terra 4
How do you get four?
>>
>>47953210
they are forgetting Kirby and the road to El Dorado.
>>
>>47953280
He is talking about the Choir.
>>
>>47953287
I thought the Choirs where 3 and 5 respectively?
>>
>>47953295
4 you forgot the Canoness who leads that group of idiots.
>>
>>47953295
4 and 5
Choir of Righteous Fury
>Celestian Arlissa Val'Rayan
>Orders Hospitaler initiate Lina
>Orders Dialogous Initiate Fia
>Orders Famulous Initiate Cierra
and
Choir of Lost Voices
>Alicia Dominica, Cannoness of the Choir of Lost Voices
>Lethe Catena, Former Sorceress of Tzeentch
>Sabine San Leor, Former Noise Marine of Slaanesh
>Verena Armenii, Former Nurglite Terminatrix
>Decima, Former Khornate Berserker
>>
>>47953308
Ah yes, I prefer the other choir so I guess I forgot.
>>
>>47953232
I'd say that all makes it fine, just remember your companions need to also abide by the power limit on it, they can be easier to maintain and summon but not much stronger then Batman without being reduced in power. This is all with it just being a natural one though, I'd say that an A++ one, whether that's you buying it or growing to that level, should support a few hundred 'badass normals' easy and probably be able to duplicate stronger characters too (around MCU Captain America level guys if not a bit above, instead of just peak human characters like Batman, though getting the strongest guys you can summon still means you'll be getting less quantity).

If you're putting it to EX, I'd raise it to a few thousand summoned people at badass normal levels and at max you could probably get up to...average Servant level really. Someone like Cu Chulainn or Emiya (Physically, not counting their Noble Phantasms). Sorry, don't really know of any great examples outside Nasu stuff for this.

I'm mostly basing this off of Rider's Reality Marble, except exchanging the raw power/quantity for a good deal more versatility and control over it (He can have tens of thousands of average Servants, but without Skills, NPs or classes and it's all the same people, whereas you can only have a few thousand but control who this is, can get new people to add over time and don't have to use the same people and so on). Hope that helps some.
>>
File: money.gif (400KB, 376x206px) Image search: [Google]
money.gif
400KB, 376x206px
How do I use money in place of skill, strength, or magic in personal combat, /jc/?

I want the ability to throw money at all my problems. Maybe even literally.
>>
>>47953326
Fuck I though Arlissa was a Cannoness not a Celestian.
>>
>>47953335
there is an item for that in Kamen Rider Neo-Heisei Part 1 DLC one.
>>
Are there any perks that make it so that you always have at least X experience with using your powers even after just getting them?
>>
>>47953367
that sounds like a combination of cosmic fact and taking an origin
>>
>>47953370
Well I am thinking about such a perk in terms of it's usefulness to drop-ins so. . .
>>
File: marshmallow Dj.gif (760KB, 500x267px) Image search: [Google]
marshmallow Dj.gif
760KB, 500x267px
Do you enjoy karaoke?
>>
>Jump 63: Fullmetal Alchemist
>Age: 28
>Location: Xing
>Identity: Drop-In
>Drawbacks: Hostile Rival (-200), Enemy of the State (-300)
>Truth (700)
A foregone conclusion. If I don't spend points to get it, I'll end up doing it intentionally. I checked, just to see what I would have lost - my eyes. Both physically and metaphorically, for my entire stay.
>Automail Limb (600)
Plus, this way I can replace the limb.
>Red Stone (0)
And here is the reason I took Truth. I am utterly about cheating the system wherever and whenever I can, and with Red Stones, I can do exactly that - they're not nearly as resilient as Philosopher Stones, of course, but they also don't require souls in order to do it.

So, not only do I have someone who is utterly committed to bringing me down, but I have the military out for my head. An interesting state of affairs, to be honest. I wonder if this has anything to do with the city of Konasse appearing, floating midway between Xing and Amestris? All things considered, I'm pretty sure that is the sort of thing that would cause the military to start going after it and anyone remotely associated with it.

Now, there is absolutely no question that the canon is going to be derailed completely and utterly. Promised Day is supposed to be coming, and I know just enough about everything when I go in to start screwing with things - but since I only gave my right arm for power, instead of my vision, I can use clairvoyance to see what's happening and the best way to completely derail the plot. Derailing the plot is good. Getting Father to stop, or better yet banishing him entirely, is very good, and that is a large part of the plan.

The other part of the plan is making sure that Konasse is built up as fully as I can, and keep it safe from invasion. And likely slip a couple of Red Stones over to the Eldric brothers. Those poor kids deserve a break.
>>
>>47953398
no

>>47953407
Bloody.
>>
>>47953326
I wonder how useful/useless the Lost Voices would be against fucking Orikan?
>>
File: vlcsnap-99917.jpg (90KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-99917.jpg
90KB, 704x396px
FATE/??? (Redux?)
Or: Why I Am Worst Servant
> Age: 18 [Rolled2]
> Grail War: Tokyo Holy Grail War (Fate/Prototype) [Rolled7]
> Origin: Drop In
> Status Page [Get a Freebie!]
> Magic Circuits (x20) [Get a Freebie!]
> Reality Marble: All Magic Is Science [-800CP]
> Self Control [Get a Freebie!]
> Relationship Flag [-100CP]
> Academia [-100CP]
> Blade of Azoth [-50CP]
> Dapper Dressing [Get a Freebie!]
> Shirou's Cook Book [-50CP]
> Servitude [Get a Freebie?]
> Arrogance [+100CP]

-
Servant Supplement
> Class: Archer [-200SP]
> STR: E [+100SP]
> END: C
> AGI: E [+50SP]
> MAN: B [-150SP]
> LUK: D [-50SP]
> Independent Action: A+ [-200SP]
> Item Construction: D [-100SP]
> Magic Resistance: C [-50SP]
> Pioneer of the Stars: EX [-450SP]
> Territory Creation: D [-100SP]
> NP - ???: C
> Personality Clash [+100SP]
> What Spiritual Form? [+50SP]

Lately I've been trying to prune some of my companions, so this involved going back to Fate and ... building my servant for the first time, since I never even chose one to begin with.
BUT NOW I AM THE SERVANT.
I based the stats off Nikoli Tesla & Thomas Edison from Grand Order, generally taking the lower stat from either. This results in a HILARIOUSLY pathetic servant. Which is me.
But I'm probably like 200+ jumps in IF NOT MORESO, so. ... So.
Also, I'm taking Gil's place, so he is not around.

I imagine my Reality Marble as helping study things that shouldn't normally be studiable. Somehow.
I don't know what the NP does.
>>
>>47953407
But can you see why kids love cinnamon toast crunch?
>>
File: that's more like it.jpg (119KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
that's more like it.jpg
119KB, 1920x1080px
>>47953431
Because it's power level is EXTREEEEME
>>
>>47953407
Feck. Forgot the card.

>Nine of Swords, reversed (Attempting to avert a shameful or regrettable act. Faithfulness, patience and unselfishness. May indicate the narrow avoidance of a death or other catastrophic loss.)
>>
>>47953407
You'll have better luck than White Mage, at least. The poor bleeding heart.
>>
>Skill Books
>There's a chance whenever finishing a new
> book or short story that you will become
> noticeably (and permanently) more skilled
> in a vaguely related discipline.
How high a chance would you say is reasonable for this perk? 5%?
>>
Have you ever created mimics to guard your stuff?
>>
>>47953471
That is fucking evil.
>>
What are some good technique copying perks other than Data Drain?
>>
>>47953477
Mimic from Zelda. Copycat Technique from Ranma.
>>
>>47953477
Copycat Technique from Ranma is probably the best. It can copy pretty much anything as long as you're physically capable of it.

Sharingan from Naruto also lets you copy technique, grants photographic memory, time dilation and a whole lot of other stuff.
>>
Advice for writing jumps?

Anything that should definitely be/not be included?
>>
>>47953506
You know, now that I'm thinking about it, how dangerous is Hyrule? It honestly seems pretty fucking terrible at times looking over it with an objective eye, the place is fucking crawling with evil shit and huge monsters.
>>
>>47953584
Except during a big evil crisis, it's a huge, populous, and prosperous kingdom.
>>
>>47953335
There's Alchemy in Master of Magic that allows you to convert gold directly into mana and vice versa.
I'm presuming that since 'gold' means gold coins in that setting it works with other currencies, but maybe Acheld can clarify if they're around?
>>
>>47953584
Well, for a fresh jumper it's pretty dangerous. However, if you have pretty much any kind of flight or reliable ranged attacks it's not actually that bad.
Plus unless you take the one drawback Link will go around fixing everything. Monsters are mostly a result of evil shit going down.

It also varies a bit between games. Wind Waker isn't really that bad, other than the huge stretches of water and a few particular islands.
>>
How powerful would the Rakasha form from lord of light be?
>>
>>47953335
Most of the Final Fantasy games have a skill to do damage by throwing money at your enemies.
>>
>>47953513
Make sure not to put in arbitrary nerfs or balance your jump's perks against other jumps' perks.
>>
>>47953513
if you're putting in time travel make it stuck, also strength boosts above 50 tons are taboo for some reason
>>
>>47953334
Thank you it does.
>>
>>47953662
(these are silly customs that you should ignore)
>>
>>47953460
I think a good part of the whole averting-the-plot thing is that they'll be so focused on this city that appeared out of nowhere that they don't realize that Edward Elric's running around with both natural arms. Though they didn't decide to risk bringing Al back with Red Stones.

On the plus side, Nina's back to normal. Yay! Too bad I didn't get there to deal with it before it happened.

Thanks to a bit more dice rolling... well. I took Job Offer from Dresden Files, and chose the option to allow me to offer OTHERS a portion of my power as an Emissary. I made the offer to four people: Roy Mustang, who nearly came to blows with me as a result because he thought I was patronizing him (and, y'know, the military's after me, but the 'there is something deeply wrong with this country' speech affected him); Edward and Alphonse Elric, who chose to pass on it; and Winry Rockbell.

Winry chose to take me up on it. My symbol at this point is the gauntlet, and as such, she was given one to wear as a symbol of the power she now possessed. Of course, I have many things that she could have been granted, but considering her nature, the portion of my power that she received manifested itself as an affinity with technology. Certainly not technopathy, but she was a one-woman leap ahead in technology for the time that I was there. She understood that the arrangement was temporary - she revolutionized automail, introduced any number of new materials and alloys, and a number of smaller things that made the world a better place.

Good times, good times.
>>
>>47953232
You fucker stole my idea from a few months back. And last thread
>>
>>47953427
Wait, I thought your powers are limited to your servant stat power when you are a servant. Are they not?

>>47953334
Val help
>>
>>47953755
No, that's never been the case. It was even clarified just last thread (In addition to the dozen+ times in the past but you might be new so it's hardly fair to use those).
>>
>>47953789

Oh, so all you strength perks and other stuff are working full force?

Interesting. This will be good Servant Wars
>>
>>47953818
Yes.
>>
>>47953513
Formatting. For the love of waifus use clear paragraphs and a readable font and colour choices.

Keep in mind that not everyone might know what the jump's setting and power level is like, so you'll probably have to explain some of the key concepts or terms.

There are folks that only go drop in and don't like being anything but human, so if your jump takes place in a world where humans don't exist, you might cop some flak if you don't have a "stay human" option for drop-ins.
>>
>>47953513
Don't make Jumper omnipotent, but don't make them powerless.

Find somewhere in the middle and stick to it.

Everyone will hate you a LITTLE, but that's a lot better than half of everyone hating you a LOT.
>>
>>47953686
while I agree that they are a little silly adhering to these customs is part of what makes this thread different from the other places that shall not be named that do jumps.
>>
Where is Infectious Bite from again?
>>
>>47953933
Van Hellsing
>>
>>47953513

pretty much this >>47953914 , the watchword is plot relevant.
>>47953933
Van Helsing
>>
>>47953513
Don't allow jumpers to ever go above a certain threshold of power. Hard caps on growth potential are your friends.
>>
>>47953946
obvious troll is obvious
>>
>>47953513
Look at what exists. Make something. Post it here and fix what people criticise. Simple.
>>
>>47953928
Yeah but both of the things you mentioned aren't so much rules, they're just patterns. It's rare but some jumps like SBURB and Harry Potter have time travel, and Overlord and Mushoku Tenshi have options that could easily let you surpass 50 tons.
>>
>>47953946
I love putting in softcaps in my CYOAs and I've gotten zero complaints.
>>
>>47953951
>>Create a paradox and you doom an entire timeline
>>Go back roughly 2 hours only.
>>Have to survive going through SMT as a Midrange demon
>>I don't remember any strength boosts like that in overlord

Yeah I'm pretty sure my argument stands
>>
>>47953513
Add some fluff and personality too it. Many anons jump world they don't know much about and it helps alot to give them an idea of the character of the world. Otherwise it the jump just feels like a list of powers.

For example take a look at the Night Angel and Light Bringer Jumps. Great worlds with a lot of interesting history and characters, but if you just going by the jumps they seem like bland and empty power grabs.
>>
>>47953975
That is because it is a soft cap and people here don't flip their shit over those nearly as much.
>>
>>47953988
What I mean is, I give people a detailed explanation of its power then leave it open for them expanding it beyond that without going into detail. It's great.
>>
>>47953975
That's because there are tricks to brute forcing your way through those with sheer weight of effort and resources, like consuming entire planets.
>>
>>47954005
I was just countering hardcaps, more than anything. I don't like them much in most situations.
>>
So I've been thinking about SCP-914 and began wondering what kinda things it'd make. Like what would happen if I put a Ka'kari from Night Angel into it on very fine. Or a Devil fruit from one piece on the same setting. I'd like to hear what you think would happen to different objects.
>>
>>47954108
>Putting anything on very fine.
Prepare for things that you won't make sense out of for a few dozen jumps.
>>
>>47954108
From the testing log I suggest never putting something in it with a notable, or even really a known negative such as the devil fruit. It may well enhance the negative more than the benefit.
>>
>>47954135
It was just an exam really. I kinda wanna put some wands and advanced tech into it. Like the power rings from GLaS or some Necrodermis from LoT.
>>
>>47954153
Example* ffs.
>>
>>47954153
>Necrodermis into it
Yeah that's going to make the site get destroyed possibly the region you are in.
>>
>>47954108
I really really want to try putting the Eye of Set through it on fine but the risk of loosing such a powerful magic booster is too much for me to take.
>>
>>47954153
>Necrodermis
Are you high?
>>
>>47954167
Use minecraft cheat mode and make a second, keep the jumpchan fiat version and put the other into it. Also if it's destroyed wont it just respawn.

>>47954160
>>47954168
You know you're curious what would happen too.
>>
>>47954168
Eh, that's why you have extra lives and disposable worlds like from Mystcraft or Frequent Flyer Miles.

It's for SCIENCE!
>>
>>47954177
Yes but I'd rather not risk the region I am in to get burned or nuked while I am still on the site.
>>
>>47954177
Destroyed isn't the issue, the issue is it becoming something else and with no chance of getting it back.
>>
>>47954187
Cheat mode should work then.

>>47954183
Hivemind and forcewall from the warehouse are great for that. And as >>47954180 pointed out disposable worlds are also great.
>>
File: 1466445463459.jpg (338KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1466445463459.jpg
338KB, 1920x1080px
>>47953513
Well, Myrmidont has some of the best advice, >>47953906. But I don't thk anyone has addressed perk creation yet. I've learned it's okay to extrapolate certain skills and powers based on the setting, but the further out you tread from the base material, the more pushback you generally receive. For some Jumps, you may have to get a little inventive to fill in Backgrounds, Drawbacks, or Perks. But creating too much content without a basis from the Jumpverse is generally frowned upon. Obviously, there are exceptions, but I tend to consider the cut off point at about 25%. If you can't fill in most of the Jump with things gleaned from the movie/book/hame/ect itself, it might be time to reconsider.

Also, good to see more people considering getting into Jump Making. Good on you. Can't wait to see what you come up with.
>>
>>47954192
I doubt I could survive in point blank radioactive fallout and I hate hiveminds with a passion,
>>
>>47954201
Well use remote controlled robots or even clones. Or just wait till you get a radiation immunity and/or the Final form and Idiot magician combo.
>>
>>47954216
That combo also requires a Kaiju form.
>>
Can I buy any skill in servant supplement that is not listed as forbidden?
>>
>>47954229
Yea I was just giving the basics of that combo, Didn't see a point in listing the entire thing out.
>>
What are the best intangibility perks?
>>
>>47954235
Yes, any skill listed in the supplement that isn't at the bottom under the forbidden section is buyable.
>>
File: deedeebestwaifu.jpg (70KB, 540x536px) Image search: [Google]
deedeebestwaifu.jpg
70KB, 540x536px
Doodlebops jump when?
>>
>>47954290
No.
>>
>>47954290
when you make it
>>
>>47954290
I'm scared.
>>
>>47953398
The ninth commandment of my Wakfu godhood is that every [Friday Equivalent] will be karaoke night.
I enjoy it, but I honestly put it in the rules just to bother people that don't.
>>
>>47954290
Aren't those the kinds of things that you see as part of 300 point drawbacks along with phrases like "can't be killed" and "will follow you everywhere"?
>>
>>47953188
Flamio, my good hotman.
>>
>>47954344
and people say the greek gods were dicks.
>>
Was checking bleach.

I have half a mind that Yhwach is yelling about his The Almighty in terms of how it work, just to fuck with Ichigo's mind so he gives up.

Kubo is trying to make Yhwach's power reveal like Dio's. Remember how DIO claimed that his Stand "Is a Stand that can control the world"
>>
File: [Top Gear].jpg (3MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
[Top Gear].jpg
3MB, 2048x1536px
>>47954290
Literally who?

Unrelated, Top Gear jump when?

>inb4 Rule 1
>>
>>47954361
rule 1
>>
>>47954360
Problem is...Yhwach is sort of giving a live demonstration as he boasts. Ichigo isn't giving up just because of some words, he's giving up because Yhwach is proving he's completely unbeatable to him.
>>
>>47954373
You know, some, most of Yhwach's current bullshit Could be explained as time stop.
>>
>>47954380
I should track down that fucker and read him a Fiend poem before he gets rolling.
>>
File: I sing Hosanna, Hosanna.gif (992KB, 500x313px) Image search: [Google]
I sing Hosanna, Hosanna.gif
992KB, 500x313px
>>47953188
I like it.
>>
>>47954388
Pretty sure he's still depowered when the jump start, so you could just murder him normally.

But of course, doing it by poem is extra stylish.
>>
>>47953335
Make a Mage: The Ascension jump and join the Syndicate.
>>
Are there any perks that let you put unlimited amounts of effort into anything no matter how easy it should be for you?
>>
>>47954406
Break his bones fairly quickly
>>
File: Elecitang2.png (466KB, 768x576px) Image search: [Google]
Elecitang2.png
466KB, 768x576px
>>47954245
I tend to find that taking a couple is generally the best way to go. Wouldn't want someone to negate your magic or science, best to have both.

The ones I took that I can remember are the one in X-Men which is ludicrously cheap but requires that you hold your breath (which is not a problem for most jumpers) and one that's rolled into the Cambion origin in Teen Titans which is much more expensive but has a load of great things tossed in.

There's one in Danny Phantom but that's such a fucking one build jump that I couldn't jump it in good faith. You're probably less of a snooty arsehole than me though.

Then there's Marvel which is a little limited as it just lowers your density or something and you can still get hit by energy weapons. You can probably combine it with other shit to make it much better though.

You can also get the Rumble Rumble fruit in One Piece which isn't exactly foolproof (rubber weakness) but works pretty well on nearly everything. Doesn't work underwater either obviously but on the plus side you can blast the hell out of stuff with it as well.
>>
>>47954415
Uh. Why would you want need that?
>>
>>47953335
Oh and when the C jump is done, one of the powers lets you make a blade whose size and cutting power is proportional to the amount of funds invested in it.
>>
>>47954439
The power of SMT Fiend to kill with art is based on the effort you put into your (insert artistic pursuit here) rather than the quality of work you produce.
>>
>>47954415
time stops are a thing in a number of places
>>
>>47954373
Fuck. I know what is happening.

Ichigo used Yhwach's Reiatsu to awaken into his primarily hollow form/Bankai.

Yhwach's can control people through his Reiatsu, or Quincies, at least.

He doesn't control fate, he just fucks with Ichigo's mind with his Reiatsu
>>
>>47954536
The fact that his ability has pretty consistently been to do with seeing the future and that every other one of his soldiers has super bullshit powers, I just think you're really reaching for anything but the answer in front of you.

Or it was Aizen and his illusions all along somehow, because honestly that's not out of the question with this show.
>>
>>47953188
>others can't force you to toggle your abilities directly
Excellent!
>>
>>47954373
Alternatively...

Remember how Shinigami captains regained stolen Bankai's by temporarily hollowifying their Reiatsu, which is poison to Quincy?

Ichigo's Bankai might have mixed his Quincy powers with his hollow powers, because both the Shinigami/hollow sword and Quincy Sword of his Shikai became one for his Bankai.

The second Yhwach tries to take Ichigo's Quincy powers, he will take in hollow stuff, getting poisoned
>>
>>47954557
This might answer how Ichigo might win. If that works, then it's not THAT much of asspull as it was shown several times
>>47954568
>>
>>47954568
Could be. Or he foresaw it and already changed his powers to be without hollow stuff. Because we totally need 'just as planned' a fucking gain don't we. I'm not surprised that the second main villain in Kubo's manga has a power that lets them not have to be actually intelligent at all and just make shit up.
>>
>>47954587
Well, let us at least explain one other thing.

You know how Auswachlen takes powers of Quincies Yhwach chooses and it can't be blocked?

Cage of Life which blocks all spiritual matter didn't work. Because Auswachlen isn't a spiritual attack but pure energy, it was explained as so.

So, a force field that blocks energy so any sci-fi tech barrier will protect a Quincy.

And he won't regain all his powers without draining Quincies. Or his Wandereich will be weaker.

Food for thought
>>
>>47954601
Or he uses his power to transform the future to bypass said barrier, something he's already shown to have done. Not to mention his most bullshit power, Almighty, is something he hasn't handed out and all he's used Aushwahlen (That is a bitch of a word) is to supe up his personal guard.
>>
>>47954614
Almighty IS the power to transform future, and see it.

But he himself said he couldn't see Mimihagi in his predictions. So it has blind spots. And he used Auswahlen to regain his own powers after 990 years.

As for bypassing barriers, are you talking about Orihime's barrier? That giant triangle that has SHITTON of ways of being ignored such as WALKING AROUND IT?
>>
>>47954627
Yes, I know. It's still not one he needs to get from another Quincy, he has it himself.

He has one blindspot we know of. I'm not sure what you're taking that one blind spot to mean beyond that. Yes he did use the technique for that, but that was way before the jump starts, back when Ichigo was a kid since that was what took away Masaki's powers and left her defenceless against Grand Fisher.

Sure. But when your power is changing the future to your whim, I don't see what making it a full dome of energy is going to chance or make unblockable. As said above, it's still pointless as he only uses Auswahlen in an important way far prior to the jump start.
>>
Someone posted a SB Peter Pan jump a little while ago, and this got me thinking:

What are some of the best places to pick up shadow-based magic?
>>
>>47954427
Hey Cats, Morroblivion is your jump, right? Any chance you could answer this? >>47953461

Also, thanks for all your jumps, you're my favorite jumpmaker.
>>
>>47954661
Because not being able to see a person in the different futures means this:

it is possible for to block Yhwach's perception of your futures.

Not saying we know how to do it, I am saying it is possible.
We don't exactly know HOW him changing the future to his whim means. As in, how exactly that works. Maybe it is just perception of futures and timestop? It would explain stuff well.

As for him regaining his powers... As in, not Almighty but other stuff? Shit. So why did people talk about killing him when he's depowered?

Although they couldn't use their Schrifts when stealing Bankais of captains so he couldn't predict future then... And it feels like the Schrifts are a thing one has to toggle, because he still shown surprise at Cero Getsuga. If he just let it hit him, why would he be surprised if he seen it?

He has to activate Almighty first. Either kill him before that or while he can't use it due to stealing Bankai I don't know
>>
File: the shadow.gif (2MB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
the shadow.gif
2MB, 500x250px
>>47954705
Kingdom Hearts, D&D, Touhou, Mage The Awakening, City of Heroes, Skulduggery Pleasant.
>>
>>47954723
It's possible sure, but what if it turns out to be something like needing to be part of the Spirit King? Possible does not necessarily mean feasible and knowing it's possible but not knowing how it's possible is about as useful as chocolate teapot. But yeah, both this and exactly how his precognition works really needs some actual explanation.

The regaining powers bit? Dunno. The whole 990 years thing doesn't make much sense unless there's like a ten year gap where he just sits on his butt between regaining his powers and the 9 days to regain the world part but that's apparently how it's worked. I can see where people just got confused maybe, since it seems to be Kubo fucking up the timeline for the sake of a 'cool' poem.

Not being able to use schrifts? Keep in mind he's had Yamamato's Bankai stolen since almost the start of the war and his Schrift worked just fine against Ichibe.

As to the surprise and toggle things, not sure. I don't think there's nearly enough info to declare it must be activated, since plenty of other Schrift haven't needed to be called out to be used or are just passively on (Though as usual everyone loves to explain how their power works). Add in Kubo being an inconsistent idiot (And the fact that it's been years since the start of the story, meaning he could have forgotten things) and holes are bound to appear.

Personally, I think hollow energy is the clue to it all and why his precog seems spotty in regard to Ichigo (Only if it's not just Kubo being a hack), as well as explaining why they even bothered going after Hueco Mundo way back at the start of the arc.
>>
>>47954705
Darkstalkers has a perk that'll actually let you manipulate your shadow as if it were another part of you, so there's that.
>>
>>47954723
Just take fate and precog immunity, fuck his day up super hard by showing up out of fucking nowhere and a completely uncontrollable element.
>>
>>47954785
He's not totally weak outside of that though. He still becomes immune to any power after seeing it and he's still total bullshit powerful (In bleach terms, which are what, country level now? So not impossible but still make sure you're set up right). Even if you have fate and precog stuff, it's not going to be a cakewalk unless you're crazy strong on top of that. Not sure if there are any abilities that stop him becoming immune to your powers though.
>>
File: image.png (67KB, 470x538px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
67KB, 470x538px
>>47954785
>mfw when the tables have turned quinccy
>>
>>47954800
The becoming immune part, when and where exactly did it happen?
>>
>>47954825
Against Ichibe, he just flat out became immune to his Zanpakutou power. Come on man, if you're so into beating this guy at least skim his wiki page. It outlines everyone of his powers and cites which page they're from.

I'll do it this once for you, it was from Chapter 610, Page 7 according to the wiki.
>>
>>47954800
There is literally a perk somewhere that makes every attack appear as a totally new and unique one to your opponents, even if you've used it hundreds of times against them before.
>>
>>47954825
>>47954800

I mean, are you sure it just wasn't his self restoration instead?

He either works like Doomsday or Garou, if he really gains immunities. He won't be immune to a strong enough punch applied to face
>>
>>47954800
So just use a different weapon each time or power. Or hell just use magic and different spells each time. Yeah he is tough but not unbeatable by any means.
>>
I just bought the Faded Map in One Piece. Mind giving me some Fruits/powers and I'll roll for them?
>>
>>47954831
What jump I need it

>>47954829
See >>47954832
>>47954833

TABLES HAVE TURNED
>>
>>47954837
PowerPower fruit. It lets you steal the abilities of anyone you touch.
>>
>>47954831
Not sure why that'd help, it's not actually making the attack different, just making the opponent see it different. If something's immune to fire, making it think your fireball is made of ice won't bypass that.

>>47954832
No, he pretty clearly talks about it. I do agree it seems to be more that he has to experience a power and then becomes immune and I have no idea what the whole 'any power he becomes immune to becomes his ally' thing is since we never saw anything more on it.

>>47954833
I know, I even said he's not unbeatable, just warning that it's not as easy as making yourself immune to precog. Part of my post even mentions making sure you're properly strong enough. If you only have one technique strong enough to hurt him, whiff it and he becomes immune, it'd be bad news if you didn't have a couple back up plans ready right?
>>
>>47954858
Man, you really are a shit you know that?
>>
>>47954866
I think one blast from nanoha befriending beam could do it if you pumped enough power through it.
>>
>>47954831
>>47954840
Pretty sure that's a skill you can get in the servant supplement going by the name of, Knowledge of Respect and Harmony.
>>
>>47954866
Couldn't you just use Imagine Breaker or something similar to no-sell his bullshit powers and then just punch his teeth in?
>>
>>47954866
We might need an explanation on his power immunity thing as we only see it occur in that one fight.

And he was defeated by Yamamoto in past and I doubt that the only bit of fire that was used was during finishing blow.

There must be something else to it
>>
>>47954880
Huh. Actually, that makes sense. His powers actually seem more like they belong to an Index villain than a Shounen one, too.
>>
>>47954866
It's not about making them thing the attack is something other than itself, it basically mindrapes them to thing that every time they see an attack, they're convinced it's the first time they've seen it, even though they're seeing the same attack.

>>47954879
No, it was a perk somewhere.
>>
>>47954880
Normal physical attacks don't seem to be something he can get immune to and other then that an anti precog perk takes care of any of his other powers that seem to be applicable. I'm not sure what IB really brings to the table beyond that, since all he'd have left is just great raw stats.

>>47954886
It'd help yeah, but it's still something he has until we do.

Well, Yamamoto did have a band of crazy strong monsters, guys even Yhwach seemed to have respect for, who might have contributed. And like I said, normal physical blows, something Old Man Genocide shows a great use of, don't seem to be something Almighty becomes immune to.
>>
>>47954902
So, martial jumpers kick his fucking ass then, basically.
>>
>>47954900
Regardless of if it is a perk somewhere else, Knowledge of Respect and Harmony does do that.
>>
>>47953513
First and most importantly, write well. Good writing forgives a multitude of sins, while bad writing makes people just ignore everything you've made. Edit, fix typos and bad grammar, and take some care when formatting it. But also, make sure your writing is understandable by someone who has never heard of your Jump before. Build lore into the choices you're describing, so someone who reads them will actually understand what they're getting.

Base the shit you're coming up with on the setting you're using, but don't be afraid to extrapolate a bit to make things viable. E.g., if you're doing a Jump based on a video game, don't be afraid to make powers more flexible than what's strictly programmed in. If a character throws fireballs, Pyrokinesis is fine.

Then there's the classic argument about power level. In my mind, the best thing to do is pick a couple characters as the baseline, and build everything around that. I like to peg the setting's power around median protagonist of the setting - enough to compete without overshadowing the actual characters. Some people will pitch a fit if you're not at the level of the setting's ultimate enemy, and will say you're irrelevant unless you can beat them with only the powers you buy from the Jump. Well, the hero won, didn't they? Oh, and make sure your perks all revolve around this power level. If you base powers on the villain that's fine, but weaken them to the level of the representative characters you chose. 100 CP should be 100 CP no matter how you spend it.

Which reminds me - make sure your jumps are internally balanced. Nothing is more frustrating than one background which is obviously the right choice, or one perk which everyone is going to ignore. That applies to items as well - most people are really bad at offering items, because they can't figure out how to make them special and worth paying for. Assume Jumpers will steal anything that will fit in the warehouse, and plan accordingly.
>>
>>47954900
I know what it's about, that's why I said it wouldn't work. Why does it matter if he thinks it's the first time he's seen an attack when his power would have made him immune after he experienced it once? If it's not changing the attack, it's not going to bypass the immunity, even if it does trick the guy himself.

>>47954911
If they're stronger then him in a fight yeah. It's not a particular weakness of his and he's still the strongest fighter in Bleach except maybe Yamamoto since he had to backstab the guy, so you're probably going to need to do some shounen jumps to get to the right level in a fight.
>>
>>47954800
Note to self: if I find my(jumper)self in Bleach, the very first power I should jam/steal is that one, so it can't be used against me.
>>
>>47954902
Well, IB negates anything supernatural on contact. His immunity sounds pretty supernatural to me, even if we don't know how it works exactly.
>>
>>47954837
GodGod fruit. You turn yourself into God.
>>
>>47954954
Not sure you understood me. If you're going to be punching him, he's not going to be immune to your punches even without IB. He only seems to become immune to unique powers rather then just generic spirit energy or physical attacks (Though there is one Quincy who actually does that because of course there is) so if you're going to punch him to death, there's no need to take IB solely for that.
>>
>>47954837
Sand
Rumble
Flower
Gum
Buggy's fruit
Don whatsisnames fruit
Candle
Phoenix
>>
>>47954837
Why not just roll randomly from the Tier 2, 3 and/or 4 tables in the jump?
>>
>>47954977
IB would let you get past his supernatural durability, that said IB is a trap option that drags you kicking and screaming into the plot of fucking Index so it is a mute point anyway.
>>
>>47955011
I've never understood why IB was on offer. It seems to be either far and away better then all the other powers combined in what it can do, especially outside the setting, or a trap option that ends in your death in the jump. Especially since Reploid is the author and he always seemed to go for lower powered stuff.
>>
>>47955011
Moot.
>>
>>47954977
Yeah, but if you touch him you can negate his immunity to your supernatural powers. Grab him somewhere and then shove a fireball down his throat or something like that.
It's certainly more efficient than just beating on him until he stops getting up.

>>47955011
Eh, the plot is survivable and the power is worth it.
Just get Toggle from YJ - the after-jump drawbacks of IB (bad luck, no luck perks) apply only out of combat, so you can just deactivate it until you get into a fight.
>>
>>47954837
AssAss fruit. You now have control over asses.
>>
>>47955024
It is sort of both, it has to be an option because people would be pissed if it wasn't but taking it requires you to be so powerful to begin with that it is useless to you anyway.
>>
File: Ayyyy.jpg (472KB, 1132x900px) Image search: [Google]
Ayyyy.jpg
472KB, 1132x900px
>>47953461
>>47954706
Yep.

Probably more than 5%. In Morrowind it seems as if about half of the books are skill books although they're generally rarer than regular ones. Some dodgy maths seems to indicate that it's more like a third in Oblivion. There's also some unreadable books on the bookshelves in Morrowind (i.e. some are just props if you go into the libraries) so some are probably just too boring to bother writing out indicating that half is too high. This could well be true in Oblivion as well but I don't remember it quite as clearly.

None of this really tells us very much and the extent to which the perk is based on the game mechanic is sort of up to me anyway so I'm just going to say 10% as it seems sort of reasonable.

On another note an advantage is that as it's based on the game mechanic the extent to which you improve doesn't really slow down until you've totally mastered a thing. You get a little better whether you're at level 99 or level 5. Combine this with the fact that what is considered a master of something in TES is someone who is pretty fucking good at that thing you can probably get quite a bit out of the occasional trip to the library.
>>
>>47955035
When I say plot I mean mandatory drawback that makes you part of Crowley's plans, remember him? The asshole who wants to go to war with the reality warpers?
>>
>>47955024
>Especially since Reploid is the author and he always seemed to go for lower powered stuff.

Oh believe me, the guy's flat out-and-out said he's done with high-powered shit in the past after all the hell about Raildex.

Now if only he wouldn't be gone so we could see the rest of Mega-Man.
>>
>>47955024
It's not really limitless in what it can do, pretty sure anyone on Othinus level or higher can overpower it (Universe level or above basically).
>>
>>47954977
FOUR HUNDRED AND TEN BILLION DEAD QUINCYS
>>
>>47955070
Wait, he claimed all Megamenz?

That's stupid.

Speaking of. Azure Gunvolt jump when?
>>
File: Wuya free shot.gif (2MB, 432x324px) Image search: [Google]
Wuya free shot.gif
2MB, 432x324px
>>47955037
I want that fruit.
>>
>>47955087
Didn't claim them, he just makes a lot of them anyway and makes them real nice.
>>
>>47954837
Human fruit, Model Vampire
Oil fruit, logia that turns body into, and grants the ability to produce flammable oils
Growth fruit, manipulate and enhance the growth of plants and animals
>>
>>47955067
So? I'm not saying take it if you jump Index early in your chain.
But if you already have a well-rounded powerset it's unlikely that the other options will add much.
The ability to cancel supernatural powers is useful no matter how powerful you are, and while there are other options for that IB has some unique advantages and the drawbacks are moot if you get Toggle first.
Crowley isn't unbeatable for a jumper. You just have to gauge when to jump Index in your chain if you want IB so you don't get stomped.
>>
>>47955096
That is true.

Out of curiosity, since if no one claimed Azure Gunvolt I could maybe make em.

Should I wait for the second game to come out in English and combine them into one jump or have separate ones?
>>
>>47955074
True but how often are you going to face omnipotent reality warpers? Oh wait you took IB you are going to be dealing with a bunch of them because Crowley is a dick.
>>
>>47955070
To be frank, that's fine if he refuses to do higher power shit, he fucked it up anyway with hardcaps on growth potential that make the jump only useful for a chance to fuck with the universes metaphysics.
>>
>>47955118
Not omnipotent. Universe+ level but not infinitely powerful. Crowley managed to beat some after all, and he's not the strongest around.
>>
>>47955111
Explain Crowley to me. Who is he, why must I beat him and how powerful is he

>>47955128
Accelerator for a long time was level 5, ya know
>>
File: Wuya.jpg (13KB, 640x478px) Image search: [Google]
Wuya.jpg
13KB, 640x478px
>>47955090
Speaking of, did anyone else pick up Wuya? I had a spare pod lying around, and you know, we had a pretty sweet setup ruling the world...
>>
>>47955111
>Crowley isn't unbeatable for a jumper
The same Crowley who kicked in the front door of a bunch of reality warping gods* and obliterated their entire home dimension?

*All of whom were vastly stronger than Othinus who in turn stomped Fiamma of the goddamned Right. . .
>>
>>47955171
Nah, she's pretty ugly.
>>
>>47955176
The average jumper? Sure. But we've got jumpers who've shown to be strong enough to do that, it's hardly like it's impossible. Or even that hard considering some combos.
>>
>>47955049
Cool, thank you very much. Skill Books + Speed Reading from The Princess Bride sounds like a very potent combo. Add in Unknown Resources and you can read all the books from the comfort of your warehouse.
>>
>>47955163
And I can do things with brain-based technology that can make the Kiharas green with envy, so fucking what?
>>
>>47955163
See >>47955176

For reference Fiamma of The Right is the guy with the I win button that auto stomps anyone without even more hax than him.
>>
>>47954929

He only has immunity to attacks he 'understands' actually. If you use that perk, he literally can't form a valid immunity because he never 'understands' the ability because he basically forgets how it works after every use. He never gets a chance to actually develop one.
>>
>>47955199
I thought Accelerator beat him?

THE WIKI IS LYYYYYING!

Then how do you beat Fiamma, or magic gods. Or Crowley.

I don't understand index anymore
>>
>>47955210
THANK YOU
>>
>>47955210
It works that way? I thought I was stretching it from the stated way already just by saying he had to experience it.
>>
>>47955210
So technically wouldn't that perk also help you beat Accelerator as he won't be able to figure out vectors of your attacks?
>>
>>47955242
Only if you used things he couldn't understand at first. If you're just using normal punches, it won't d anything since he would already understand those vectors. It'd stop him learning how to direct your magic and shit though.
>>
>>47955049
Hey question about red alert, are the 50% discounts applied one after another or at once for a 100% discount?
>>
>>47955219
No one understands Index. They just believe they do for a while. Or that may just be me.
>>
>>47955219
Fiamma is the guy with the I win button that defeats almost anyone, the only people that can beat him are the likes of the magic gods because they are reality warpers or Crowley because he is Crowley.

Crowley can somehow roll pretty much anything with the Blasting Rod which is apparently the physical manifestation of Hax in the Indexverse.

How do you beat them? Do 500+ jumps taking everything that looks conceptual in some way and then go through your list of stuff to find a combo that beats them.

Fiamma is easier because if you pod or kill index you can eventually beat him through attrition, make him run out of I win buttons by sending an endless stream of companions at him.
>>
>>47955263
I'd say one after another (for a total of 75% off from the original price), but I'm not stupid_dog so you might want to wait for a response from the maker.
>>
>>47955219
I recommend a magic immunity perk, Q This, and either a lot of martial power or Nanoha/Overlord magic after maxing one out. Not ENTIRELY sure this would work, but I think it'd be a step in the right direction.
>>
>>47955219
toarumajutsunoindex.wikia.com/wiki/Phase

Everything leads back to this basically.
>>
How or where do I get a big tent that's even bigger on the inside?
Should I just make it myself?
>>
>>47955176
So? His power is based on magic and technology.
The former can be negated by stuff light Empty Night or Gift of the Twilight Imperium, and the latter can be countered with your own, likely superior, technology, technopathy, and similar abilities that allow control or negation of technology.

You can literally no-sell half his arsenal by taking a single perk, and that's not taking into account the myriad other powers a jumper could possible possess.
There are perks that let you passively fuck up peoples plans. Perks that let you piece together peoples plans from almost zero information. Divination abilities, precog, immunities to the same. Shit like Path to Victory. Durability and extra lifes enough to make superman feel inadequate. Planetary-scale telepathy. Enough firepower to casually vaporize planets. Minions from mook-level to mini-boss or above.

How do you take that and arrive at "he's unbeatable"?
You're not limited to your in-setting power. You're a goddamn jumper. Act like it.
>>
>>47955326
Harry Potter has those in setting.
>>
>>47955307
Is there any specific way his "I win" buttons work?

I thought the wiki said Imagine Breaker also affects him
>>
>>47955326
Why do you need one?
>>
>>47955307
Killing Index sounds like a bad idea but I haven't read that source material so whatever.
>>
>>47955317
>I'd say one after another (for a total of 75% off from the original price), but I'm not stupid_dog so you might want to wait for a response from the maker.

I try to be a reasonable guy so that's what I went with but it can be interpreted either way so I was asking stupid dog.
>>
File: Kon antist.jpg (4KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
Kon antist.jpg
4KB, 100x100px
>>47955332
Oh yeah, I could just by one with normal money...

>>47955342
Because my training montage needs to be in tents.
>>
>>47955358
Better waifus die in canon, so who cares if one of us kills Index?
>>
>>47955334
His I win button defeats any enemy with the exact amount of force needed to do so; it can blow up an orbital weapon, knock a teenager to his knees, anything below that, and anything beyond that. His max power is at least planet busting but it is probably more considering how long he lasted against Othinus.
>>
>>47955334
Fiamma's power works by invoking the symbolic power of the right hand in Christianity. MIchael cast down Lucifer with his right hand, Jesus healed the sick with his right hand, things like that. So he's basically channeling divine power through his arm. I'm not sure how you'd counter that. Maybe some way of manipulating symbols so that the right hand is no longer meaningful?
>>
>>47955376
Index sounds like she is a important of some sorts and killing or destroying such things usually end badly for the world at least from what I am guessing.
>>
>>47955389
It also functions regardless of range or distance.
>>
>>47955389
Interesting. Where does it gets its power from, how does it know how much power it needs, and what happens if doesn't have enough?
>>
>>47955368
You really over thought that one, didn't you?
>>
>>47955413
She is a repository for horrifyingly dangerous books that should never be opened for any reason ever. She is also walking around with very little protection and is often kidnapped by people who want to read those books due to stupidity, killing her would stop a lot of nasty shit in that universe.
>>
>>47955321
Wait. Raildex is basically Persona with the collective unconsciousness bullshit then?
>>
>>47955439
I mean, what happens if it doesn't have know how much or doesn't have enough?
>>
>>47955447
Yeah...
>>
>>47955190
That it would be. It's either that or reading a shit load of kids book. Goodnight Moon might give you a level in Acrobatics due to the reference to a cow jumping over the moon. Or astronomy.

>>47955263
>>47955359
For fucks sake.

I am not stupid_dog. This isn't even the first time I've had to point that out to you.
>>
>>47955439
It is conceptual BS based on Christianity, there was originally a limit to the number of times he could use the I Win Button but after getting his hands on Index that limit is gone letting him push the button whenever he damn well feels like.
>>
>>47955451
Path of least resistance huh?
>>
File: image.jpg (266KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
266KB, 894x894px
>>47954361
Which Top Gear? The old "racist" Top Gear? Or the new "diverse" Top Gear?

>>47954360
Speaking of Bleach. I wish we had a better jump for it.
>>
>>47955398
Clearly you simply erase Christianity in its entirety.
>>
>>47955439
He functionally has a life time supply of uses. It's not something he has to put any effort into or use any power of his own to make work, it has a set number of uses in the who-knows-how-many range that let it just fucking work.
>>
>>47955492
I wish we had a better World of Warcraft jump too. Unfortunately neither of us is getting what we want.
>>
File: catdog.jpg (43KB, 736x451px) Image search: [Google]
catdog.jpg
43KB, 736x451px
>>47955478
Same difference.
>>
>>47955510
How do they go to the bathroom?
>>
>>47955496
Huh. So what would happen if he tried to use his Right Hand trick on a literally indestructible target? E.g. the Enchanted Weapon from Samurai Jack or the Immortal Object from Sword Art Online?
>>
>>47955495
Nah, even then, the Phase would still be around to facilitate his power. You'd need to be able to do phase manipulation shit to keep up with the big leagues since all of them are at that level basically. Majin are basically the magic side equivalent to Level 6 or SYSTEM, which you are explicitly locked out of, so, fuck you I guess.
>>
>>47955496
He used to have a set number of uses, once he got close enough to that limit for him to care he just went out and did something that gave him an unlimited supply of I win Button presses.
>>
>>47955474
To be honest, it does get to a point where a Jumper never really considers what they can buy with in-setting currency.
>>
>>47955521
Same as 4chan.
They open their mouths.
>>
>>47955524
It would "Defeat" the item in a way other than destroying it.
>>
>>47955534
Why bother when you can Magpie or make your own stuff.
>>
File: image.jpg (61KB, 375x523px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61KB, 375x523px
>>47955499
Wish we had better shitposters. But alas, here you are. Step up your game.
>>
>>47955389
>>47955398

But Touma could at least partially negate his powers and then lunch him, defeating him and ending his powers at the time.

So it's not an I win?

Wiki mentions specific uses of the thing and it was resisted/negated
>>
>>47955534
It's the same with actually looking into a setting beyond what the jump tells you. If anyone actually did it they'd have found out about the easy, simple time travel device a perk in a certain jump teaches you to make.

People just don't do work/research on their own. It's not even an anymore situation, just a majority only look at what's in front of them rather then...uh...what's underneath the underneath?
>>
>>47955545
Imagine Breaker is itself an "I win" button.
>>
>>47955524
It would break them, shut up already with these retarded questions. You can't beat him, give up.
>>
>>47955567
This. Quit your powerwanking.
>>
>>47955558
>>47955481
>>47955398
>>47955389

But...

Can't I simply do Forgotten Realms's Anti magic field and steal ability of the Elder evils there, some of them have it, "Immunity to Divine"?
>>
>>47955582
You shut up too.
>>
>>47955545
Well Touma has IB which is going to fuck with anything outside of the mundane that tries to do anything to him, even if it doesn't get completely negated IB would likely mess with it big time. Also IB has the emergency Nine Headed Dragon of Fuck You. . .
>>
>>47955589
It's not reaaaally divine stuff, it's Thelesma. The people above just don't have more then a vague idea of how it really works.
>>
>>47955567
>Telling a jumper "you can't do X"

Biiiiig mistake.
>>
>>47955602
Now the whole thread will combine to prove we can
>>
>>47955614
That or it's going to be Shitpost Central.
>>
>>47955614
Pod Index before he uses her to remove his limited Wins, send re-spawning companions at him until he runs out of Wins, and then fuck waifus.
>>
>>47955525
So you're saying I should see about calling up something like the Prince of 10,000 Leaves? We're crashing this timeline with no survivors.
>>
>>47955594
Question.

When Fiamma absorbed IB, it disappeared from his body because it regrow not itself on Touma. Because there can be only one.

So what happens when you buy it, does Touma lose the thing?
>>
>>47955655
You get your own through Jump Chan and her lack of interest in the setting's rules.
>>
>>47955648
Since the whole start of this was that taking IB gets you drawn into the plot there's no reason you can't defeat him like Touma did.
Only he had none of your other advantages from other jumps, so if anything it should be easier for you.
>>
>>47955666
You don't exactly get drawn into the plot, you get dragged into fucking Crowley's kekaiku.
>>
>>47955589
Pick up Uncrowned Arms Mastery EX in Fate, laugh as his hand tries such amazing instant wins as a stiff breeze. Imagine Breaker has proven the right sort of power can make it misread the opponent and therefore undershoot or use a completely wrong solution. Uncrowned Arms Mastery EX means you look like a complete chump no matter what you're doing. Maybe pick up some form of perk toggle for when you actually want to be intimidating.
>>
File: Kon disguise 2.gif (216KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Kon disguise 2.gif
216KB, 500x281px
>>47955534
It totally slipped my mind.
I need to think of what else the green satan can do for me on small scales.
Bamboo scewers?
A robot that passes butter?
Limited edition Hello Kitty VR helmets?
The possibilities are endless!
>>
>>47955666
Touma has so much fucking plot armor it is ridiculous.

Then again his "Plot Armor" is explained in canon as IB not letting him die and therefore escape the bad luck that it puts him through.
>>
I think you people are forgetting IB's main down side in it's potential to accidentally magic dependent waifus, no more holding hands for jumper unless he wants his magic waifu to die.
>>
>>47955718
Nah, his plot armor is so ridiculous it has evolved into a full on plot mecha from sheer size.
>>
>>47955778
Plot Mecha. . . I have an idea for Iterative Improvement!
>>
>>47955689
There are perks that fuck up other peoples plans without you even needing to do anything, so that's not exactly a big deal.

>>47955718
It's not like jumpers can't pick up plot armor. Or a fuckton of regen and durability. Or just abilities that just no-sell supernatural abilities.

Easiest would probably be Untouchable from Sailor Moon that negates anything supernatural in a 3 meter radius around you.
Dude is a skinny twig. A jumper is presumably at peak human abilities even with supernatural stuff turned off.
Get a baseball bat, activate Untouchable and then go to town.

>>47955773
Get Toggle from YJ and just keep that shit turned off when not in combat.
>>
>>47955543
It's true, though. I wish we someone who understood extrapolation had made it rather than someone who can't conceive of doing anything outside the literal text of the game.
>>
>>47955114
Super late response but i'd wait for the sequel just to see what septimas are made for options, that and Copen's tech looks pretty cool so far

That being said I hope your jump ends up good
>>
>>47955543
Look at OP, that is some fairly decent shitposting right there.
>>
>>47955589
I'd say pick up Resist Almighty from DDS2 and you're golden. It always has exactly enough power to auto-win. Resist Almighty halves damage from Almighty sources. Therefore, it'll only have half the power needed to win, and you can keep healing up and defeat him.

That's how Touma wins - he's tougher than the thing thinks he is, so it can never hit him with enough power.

Of course, that's where all his other bullshit comes in, so be prepared for that too.
>>
File: 43146689.jpg (50KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
43146689.jpg
50KB, 400x400px
>>47953986
>Light Bringer is just a power grab
Oh. ok.

So, about the mango update, I was thinking of handing out Susanoo, and then just saying select two of the following. All the canon techniques (yes, kamui and kotomatsukami as well) would be on offer as well as a couple that I made up myself for those who wanted their own uniqe snowflake eyes. I was going to base one off of a god of love for what I at least consider a fairly horrifying genjustsu that rewrites memories. The other one is based on a god of winter and would let it's user steal and store heat energy for use in the future. Does this sound good?
>>
Plan A: Can he be assassinated? Having an instant win button does not mean being immortal, and from the wiki he does not seem to have any special instincts or reflexes. It should be entirely possible to shoot him in the head with a anti tank rifle, poison his food, or conjoin Mage The Awakening Magic with Wheel of Time Magic to make Sympathetic Range Balefire.
Plan B: Teleport behind him, activate untouchable from Sailor Moon, then shoot him with a weapon that could be theoretically invented in the modern day but is a bit beyond the modern level.
Plan C: Foresee where he will be in the future, then plant bombs everywhere he will be alone. He wants to use the toilet? It's filled with napalm. He needs to go to bed? There's an antimatter bomb under it.
>>
Changelog:
Fixed typo
Added appropriate discount for starter ships for further purchase
Added nation discount to 400 CP military ship except Urbanus, yes it stack with Military Background.
Added 800 CP limit to the drawback
Added missing Sky Pirate item, Memento (100 CP, free for Sky Pirate) give a minor boost to willpower and focus.
>>
>>47955853
The second one would work the other two would fail spectacularly, the I win button auto presses itself if he is in danger such as by an unexpected assassin or bombs.
>>
>>47955866
The second one would probably only work until Untouchable ends. Still better than the others though. Maybe with a bunch of stuff you kill stays dead perks.
>>
>>47955853
Please direct all surprise attacks to the orbital weapon that tried to hit him unaware, since that got blown up please just throw them away.

Plan B looks good though.
>>
>>47955850
Those seem pretty interesting. Do you just pick (x) number of them?
>>47955866
God I hate this setting and everything in it.
>>
>>47955190
>Unknown Resources
Where’s that from?
>>
>>47955853
Untouchable combined with a perk that stops your own powers from being affected by it, then blitz.
>>
>>47955893
I'm sad to see you're so boring that not being able to beat everyone makes you hate a setting. It's a bit pathetic.
>>
>>47955893
>God I hate this setting and everything in it.

Hear hear.
>>
>>47954406
I fed him to my pet hollow pretty closet to the start of my jump.
>>
>>47955896
Kim Possible.

Lets you find pretty much anything written down on any computer.
>>
>>47955589
At that point, just give yourself free CP and Perks that don't exist. No one wants to hear about how omnipotent you are.
>>
>>47955893
Yeah. You get the one standard feature, and then get to pick two more "unique" abilities. The canon users seem to follow this rule, so I thought I'd go along with it.
Maybe I should have waited until the latest "how do I kill x" discussion was over?
>>
>>47955893
There is literally no reason to ever fight Fiamma of the Right, the Magic Gods or fucking Crowley. Even with THAT drawback there is nothing forcing you from going up against them.

Jumpers are more than capable of Accelerator and that is the worst you are likely to face unless you are stupid.
>>
>>47955893
>God I hate this setting and everything in it.
Yup.
>>
>>47955834
Which jump is DDS2?
>>
>>47954831
>perk somewhere that makes every attack appear as a totally new and unique one to your opponents, even if you've used it hundreds of times against them before.
Where is that from?
>>
>>47955934
What's the point picking up all those powers, immunities and other shit if you never actually use them against someone that would be a challenge?
>>
File: image.png (56KB, 468x60px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
56KB, 468x60px
>>47955807
Well such a person never spoke up before it was claimed.
>>
>>47955930
That might have been a good idea, the thread gits a bit loony when trying to figure out how to kill Fiamma.

Despite having figured it out multiple times already
>>
>>47955910
I hate it because it's a harem Light Novel with characters that I can't find interesting.
>>47955947
Digital Devil Survivor 2.
>>
>>47955834
If it always has exactly enough power to win, you need "Pretend Weaker" powers, not "Halve Damage" powers; against the latter it can just use exactly enough power that after being halved it's exactly enough to win.
>>
>>47955934
You don't get it.

Gunslinger Issue. If there is a person deemed "the biggest," "the best," or "the strongest" in a setting, then they're going to get challenged by Jumper. Doesn't matter if that strongest character is the nicest fucking guy in existence.
>>
>>47955968
I'll just drink some more coffee and play some company of heroes. See you in a hour or two.
>>
>>47955953
Then fight someone who isn't a pile of hax that is helpless with out his hax! The whole fight amounts to "Can I get past his Hax?" If yes stomp if no get stomped.
>>
>>47955971
Alice since you are here, I'm taking over for Infinite Stratos Jump, it this ok?
>>
>>47955986
Well then have fun with Crowley. . .
>>
>>47953513
Don't do anything I do and you'll be fine.
>>
>>47956008
Wrong Alice.
>>
>>47956008
Wrong Alice. That one isn't the one who grabbed Infinite Stratos.

Least I don't think. if I'm wrong, I'm an idiot - sorry.
>>
>>47956008
I get the impression I'm getting mixed up with someone else again. I have not at any point touched IS.
>>
>>47956020
>Don't do anything I do and you'll be fine.

Worst God damn advice I've heard all month.
>>
>>47955971
Oh! It's in the drive as just Devil Survivor 2? Is it a named perk, or a sub-benefit of a perk with a different name?
>>
>>47953513
Prepare to always be in the wrong.
>>
>>47955967
Get off your high horse, Many. Just a few months ago, you were arguing with people because you wanted someone to replace the Bleach jump without maker permission.
>>
>>47956030
There's Devil Survivor 1 and Devil Survivor 2, and Digital Devil Saga Part 1. We have yet to see Digital Devil Saga Part 2.
>>
>>47955850
Sounds coolio, my sneaky ninjaman.

Memery aside, the winter one sounds interesting.
>>
>>47956046
Anon, Anon.

Fist has outed himself as a full-on autistic. You're never going to get anywhere arguing with him.
>>
>>47956046
Everyone wants bleach replaced, it sucks horse dick.
>>
>>47956058
Get Red to do it, she's replaced two of his jumps so far.
>>
>>47956050
Well, that makes it tricky to pick up Resist Almighty from it...
>>
File: embarrassed.gif (988KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
embarrassed.gif
988KB, 250x250px
>>47956021
>>47956025
>>47956026
Oh... well that was embarrassing...
>>
Fiamma's power is an ability entirely supported and functioning within the context of the Christian Phase, and it doesn't seem to actually fucking work the way it's supposed to on things outside that phase but in the same universe even, do you fucks honesty believe it won't react to a jumper like endbringers react to magic?
>>
>>47956066
She got permission from him first, unless he is willing to give up bleach nobody can do anything with it. Unfortunately.
>>
>>47956058
Oh, I want it replaced, too. I'm just saying he's being a hypocritical douchebag.
>>
>>47956067
Nah, part 1 is perfectly jumpable on its own.

Having part 2 would just be nice, since DDSanon makes fun jumps.
>>
>>47955492
>Spoiler
The old one by default, the new one by way of 300pt drawback. 600pt if it's the US show.
>>
>>47956093
Well unfortunately it's never going to happen.
>>
>>47956097
Already accounted for.

Including a drawback where you have to prevent Clarkson's most major screw-ups which all wind up with the dismissal of the old Top Gear.
>>
>>47956109
Then she could leave and everyone will be happy, yes?
>>
>>47956093
What perks in DDS1 would give Resist Almighty?
>>
File: laughing king.jpg (48KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
laughing king.jpg
48KB, 600x400px
>>47956137
>someone with so many loyal friends and admirers
>support of almost every other person in the community
Best lie I've heard all month, thank you anon.
>>
>>47955850
That sounds good.
>>
>>47955190
>>47955896
I think someone has mentioned using this exact comb before.
>>
So do Doubled Growth Rate and Malleable Reality actually do anything for Imagine Breaker?
>>
>>47956153
Nah, you're full of shit mate. Red's jumps are fine, but you shouldn't suck her dick and pretend like they're flawless when they clearly aren't and only you think they are.
>>
>>47956210
Fuck off.
>>
>>47956207
*combo
>>
>>47956210
Never said they were. I only told you not to speak for me or anyone but yourself. It's annoying to watch you claim some sort of consensus as if you have authority. You don't, so don't pretend to.
>>
>>47956081
Don't worry about it. I think I've been mixed up with every female poster other than Konata and Val.
>>
How has this autistic mess gotten to this point.
>>
>>47956268
by being filled with autistic people who actually get off their asses and make things.
>>
>>47956214
Student counselor here, and honestly - I've seen cases of both. Cases like yours are just as common as cases like Red's and Dirge's, and I just wish I had a fucking good solution for the whole lot of it.
>>
Report and ignore.
>>
>>47956268
Assholes worshipping false gods, embracing false waifus, and gathering false superpowers.
>>
File: 51465610.jpg (170KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
51465610.jpg
170KB, 500x334px
>>47956292
>Spoiler.
>>
>>47956310
You weren't that good of a villain, Apocalypse.
>>
>>47956329
AND FROM THE ASHES OF THEIR JUMPCHAIN

WE'LL BUILD A BETTER ONE.
>>
File: oh this thread again.png (197KB, 425x251px) Image search: [Google]
oh this thread again.png
197KB, 425x251px
>>
>>47956358
It's almost pitiful how desperate you are to get a rise out of others. Try harder.
>>
>>47956364
Really makes you ask the question "Why the fuck am I still around," huh?
>>
Return of the Mad King, Second Court
Well everyone did fairly well. Arsenal and I bypassed most of the opponents by using our Cutter Wings to just fly right over the lake. Medal Please let me generate some Wisps of my own to serve as point defense against those that tried to intercept us. Still took some hits though, Arsenal was carrying Bigby which impacted their maneuverability. The fight with the Blue Knight went badly though, apparently she had some nasty tricks for messing up Greeeds that got too close to her that she was happy to demonstrate on me. Once we figured out she couldn't mess with steam Arsenal was able to evaporate most of the surrounding lake with HeatLaserDragonZone. We managed fairly well once that was done, but I lost a lot of Medals, even more giving her enough to remain coherent after her defeat. The arrival of the Grey Knight was annoying, but thanks to Arsenal he was stuck trying to do ranged harassment instead of fighting us in melee. After the fight and a brief debate I managed to convince Blue to at least follow us along, having explained the nature of the King's revival and how it had driven him further into madness.
>>
Antired is back, this is why you can't criticize Red anymore, he always just jumps on the fucking bandwagon and escalates like an autistic child.
>>
>>47956364
Can't blame us this time. Red started it with her passive aggressive bullshit on "Oh nobody loves my jumps, don't follow what I do don't be like meeeeeeeee", nobody should be surprised that she shits things up.
>>
>>47956368
Ignore him.
>>
File: image.jpg (367KB, 881x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
367KB, 881x960px
I have brilliant idea. Why don't we talk about our favorite jumps?
>>
>>47955967
I wish you weren't proud of making a shitty jump. I'm never going to jump WoW now, because nobody can step up and make something which isn't Tera-tier, and I don't jump Tera-tier jumps.
>>
>This fucking thread right now.

Jumpers!

Have you ever though about just throwing in the towel? Giving up? Going home? Dying?
>>
>>47956380
Can't do it for any of the namefags, really. Remember, Anti-Red likes targetting others too. OAA, Worm, KOTOR, Ancilla, fucking EVERYBODY gets targeted.
>>
>>47956390
Should we just do our favorite Jump, or make a top 3/5/10?
>>47956395
No, because I don't have enough to make this universe the greatest yet.
>>
>>47956390
Does Shounen Jump counts?
>>
>>47956395
No.
>>
Mood Whiplash [+100] – What the hell just happened?! You were just having a picnic with your companions one second, the next you’re in a fight to the death against an Angelroid and one of your friends are bleeding out on the floor! Or maybe you were in a tense confrontation and suddenly someone runs face-first into you in a comical fashion? Either way, you’ll find things will sudden escalate and deescalate in tone, over and over, in a very sudden fashion you won’t see coming. This won’t guarantee you’ll be hurt or killed, but an ordinary day of life can turn dangerous in the blink of an eye. Naturally, this will synergize with other drawbacks...

Wave of updates incoming.
>>
>>47956390
Geneforge. I don't even remember if it's particularly well made anymore. But It's been my "fix-all" ever since I jumped it, and I love the setting to death.

>>47956395
>Giving up
No. I don't do that
>>
>>47956395
Every time I come back to this fucking thread, I debate on ending Jumper.

Which begs the question "What was the point of the last three years."
>>
>>47956395
I've thrown the towel in once, and died multiple more times. While I'd love to make a big successful chain, I'm sure it's my fault they keep self-destructing.
>>
File: Fun.jpg (86KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Fun.jpg
86KB, 1920x1080px
>>47956430
This was the point. Even if you feel it isn't anymore, this was the point.
>>
>>47956380
It's less him escalating and more that the second someone calls you antired, you might as well kiss any sort of reasonable or equal debate goodbye because no one will give your words any credit no matter how nice or polite you are. It's a nice and easy way to instantly stop any discussion you don't like or ostracise someone who says something you don't like.

It's as bad or even worse then CYOAGen really.
>>
>>47956395
No. My goal is apotheosis. When I am in charge of the greater multiverse i will no longer put up with the kind of behavior that would encourage me to quit.
I'll either make it or die trying, which will send me back anyway. So it's not like i have anything to lose.
>>
File: 1466106730350.jpg (170KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1466106730350.jpg
170KB, 600x600px
>>47955850
>>47953986

Okay, I will admit I was a bit harsh on that last bit. You did a much better job with Light Bringer. Though to be fair the editors note below the intro and the lack of explanation on starting locations is a bit unprofessional. Don't take it to heart though. I like the settings so much I don't think I'd be satisfied unless the author did the jumps themselves. So mostly my fault not yours
>>
File: image.jpg (60KB, 750x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60KB, 750x600px
>>47956392
Well cry some more.
>>
>>47955699
I can't find that skill anywhere. There is one of similar name but it works differently
>>
>>47956380
Really. Antired ruins fucking everything for everyone, the sides he argues in favor of, he degrades it all into garbage, universally. Having him attempt to hijack your side in a argument becomes a low hanging fruit for people to just write it all of because 'it's antired, so this whole argument is shitposting and a troll'.
>>
>>47956414
If you wish.
>>
>>47956448
That's not even true though, because he's real and he's here, he devolves everything into shit, and he's pretty obvious too.
>>
>>47956453
Ninjanon didn't make the Night Angel jump.
>>
>>47956456
Nah. I think I'll just remake it.
>>
>>47956456
I always find it amusing how you're just endlessly making yourself more and more disliked. I mean, surely you completely lack hindsight because I can't imagine any other reason you'd willingly put yourself on the road to having people start agreeing that your jump needs changing. You remember that right? When you suddenly panicked and stopped shitposting when the whole thread went "Right, let's change this dumbass WoW jump right now."?
>>
>>47956457
It's in the supplement as Uncrowned Arms Mastership. We don't know Karna's level but applying EX to it should get you something that makes it nearly impossible to tell that you're not just some idiot of a mook when active.
>>
>>47956395
Nope. Perks that keep me from being killable and from being one of those people that die when they are killed? Priority purchase for me from the get-go.
>>
>>47956488
Eh, I'm gonna give some credit to this line:
>you might as well kiss any sort of reasonable or equal debate goodbye because no one will give your words any credit no matter how nice or polite you are.

Anti-Red is obvious as fuck, but that line has weight.

>>47956453
Another guy made Night Angel into a jump.
>>
File: lg6ZrVv8.jpg (114KB, 3000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
lg6ZrVv8.jpg
114KB, 3000x3000px
>>47956448
>this post
Fuckin' A. Everyone's so cocksure that they know who Antired is that they'll point to anyone to prove themselves right. He doesn't even need to stick around, he's got everyone in the thread doing witch hunts and shutting the whole place down. Everyone in this place becomes a giant dick.

And then you can't even point it out. Because then you've got people like >>47956347 going "NOT ALL ANONS" and escalating the process themselves. It's a caustic cycle and every one of you is at fault.
>>
>>47956390
Runecraft together Arcana, both from Castlevania.

Fucking magic cards with magic written in them is the goddamn coolest.

Speaking of cards, taking the Card Magic from Fairy Tail and using it with the Deck of Cards from Kingdom Hearts. I know, I could just make the cards myself. But the symbolism, man. Imagine: calling up your own past to fight for the future.

Speaking of cool shit, you think "Games" is a valid element for Aspect of Oblivion? Flowers were, so, y'know. I might just go with Time and plain copy what Luxord does if it isn't.

Since we're talking about time, what about Sburb? To be honest, I'm boring and haven't really done much of anything with it, but I like the idea of being a Mage of Heart. No loners allowed on my watch! Plus, I can alchemize new and interesting cards and decks (and dice, even if I don't focus on the gambling side of gaming like Luxord does). No benefactor guarantee 'cause the original is still there, but hey, take the good with the bad.
>>
>>47956380
It's name is not Antired, it's Scatovore. It's a digital dungbeetle that stirs up shit to sustain itself upon. Just ignore any of it's obvious, canned responses. Don't bother reporting it though, because mods are shit.

>>47956456
Not that anon, but mocking that anon only serves to stir up shit. Stop it. Think before you post.

>>47956496
That's not gonna fly, buddy.
>>
>>47956549
>Think before you post.

You're asking Manyfist to think.

Do you want his skull to overheat?
>>
>>47956519
Maybe make a trip just for your personal arguing? Still not a great solution but makes it clear when you're not Antired and makes it harder for him to hijack your arguments. Put in some effort to be civil and it might work.
>>
>>47956559
>Overheat
Anon. You're implying there's enough in there to even generate heat.
>>
>>47956519
We could all just try to take a civil tone with each other? That's the real problem - basically nobody in this thread can disagree with someone without devolving into screaming matches, or arguing about how other people are arguing.
>>
>>47956549
Scatovore is at least 2 guys, antired is explicitly just the guy who transparently hates Red just because.
>>
>>47956567
Fair point, fair point.
>>
>>47956569
Fuck you, this is the internet, and 4chan for that matter. Get your tone-policing out of here.
>>
I'm going to say it again, but we really do need a thread approved filter list.
>>
Change of topic pls.
>>
>>47956583
FUCK YOU FOR HAVING AN OPINION.
>>
>>47956562
And unless the majority of people do that, which given this is 4chan and the various hates and biases against trips or whatever, is severely unlikely to happen.

>>47956569
This would be nice but I have zero faith it'd ever happen. A good first step would be stopping these >>47956571 kinds of posts, since nicknames like this do nothing but make it easy for people to cause these massive shit storms by throwing around names. If you don't have a name for Antired, it's that much harder to accuse everyone of being him.
>>
>>47956549
>That's not gonna fly, buddy.
We have quality standards now. The rule against remaking Jumps shouldn't apply to ones which don't meet them. Why not fix WoW, Bleach, Hellblazer, Ghostbusters, and others which are the worst of the worst?
>>
>>47956562
>Maybe make a trip just for your personal arguing?
No way. You've got anons who bitch that trips are only deserved for jumpmakers, you've got anons who claim "get a trip so we can filter you", you've got your canned responses for "ANON EEZ BESTUS", and all that junk. Using a trip is the best way to kill your argument because no one listens anymore.

>>47956569
>We could all just try to take a civil tone with each other?
Good luck getting all of these anons to admit that they can be assholes. The more they think they're right, the more they'll start screaming because how dare you do something they dislike.
>>
>>47956390
Let's see... My favorite jump's probably Sword & Sorcery. But let's go for a full-on top 10.

2. Nichijou
3. Dragonlance
4. Supreme Commander
5. Devil Survivor 1
6. EVO
7. True Lies
8. Indiana Jones
9. Elder Scrolls
10. MCU

That's about it, I think.
>>
>>47956489
Huh, so he didn't. My bad once again.
>>
>>47956604
No. There's no point to continuing this argument because nothing has changed since the last time we had it. Go into the archives if you want to know.
>>
>>47956583
I really hope you're being sarcastic. We don't have to be the most toxic community in 4chan, you know. We can be better.
>>
>>47956594
FUCK YOU FOR BREATHING MY AIR.
>>
>>47956628
FUCK YOU FOR FUCKING THE FUCKED FUCKING FUCK.
>>
>>47956598
Nah, fuck that. Pretending like Antired isn't real is worse than fucking feeding the piece of shit, especially when his posts are so easy to identify.
>>
>>47955981
If you have any Pretend Weaker powers, will that work constantly? As in, it can't correct itself for next attacks?
>>
>>47956628
>>47956647
FLIP OFF YOU FLAPJACKING SONS OF PROTESTANTS.
>>
>>47956569
Civility? On the Internet? What a ludicrous notion.
You're asking people to treat other people like they're people, and not just obstacles to their happiness. How absurd.
>>
>>47956620
We accepted Reborn, Borderlands, and Dresden. All it takes is one person who can take a Jump everyone hates and replace it with gold.
>>
>>47956653
I'm not saying to pretend he isn't real. I'm saying that not having some easy nickname will make accusing everyone and their mother of being him that much harder. That and getting a whole name and all this attention probably does nothing but make him happy.

Like you said, since he's so ridiculously obvious he shouldn't need a nickname and he doesn't deserve the fame or power that a name has given him, so why let him have it?
>>
File: ostrich masquerading as man.png (2MB, 1024x1360px) Image search: [Google]
ostrich masquerading as man.png
2MB, 1024x1360px
>>47953513
Make a jump of something you're very familiar with. Makes it a hell of a lot easier.

Stick to a standard format.

It's easier to balance if the options all have the same amount of discounts of the same costs, you can just compare the 600 CPers with the ones from the other identities and try to work out if they have equivalent appeal. Not necessary but I personally think it's easier to balance than charging for backgrounds.

When you start out try to avoid meta options and OC abilities. Similar to unorthodox formats there's nothing fundamentally wrong with meta options or OC abilities per se when they're done well but it's difficult to do them and they often end up reading like a list of things the jumpmaker want for their build.

Try to work in as many references to the source material as possible. If I run out of ideas for perks I try to find quotes from the source material as you'll usually find some that work well as perk titles and it's usually reasonably easy to write a perk if you already have a title. This sort of allows you to stick in whatever OC abilities occur to you without it feeling out of place. If you look at Penny Dreadful for instance there's an extremely meta and OC perk I worked in called An Inner Clockwork. There's no character in that show (or any show as far as I know) with the ability to reduce their effect on the storyline of the setting they're in but because the title of the perk and the start of the text contain relevant quotes from the show it doesn't feel like I shoved it in just because I wanted it. Even though I did.

Generally not a bad idea to err on the side of the conservative, people don't really care if you drop the prices of things or make things more powerful but the opposite screws with their builds.

First run at something doesn't have to be that long either. You can always add more stuff later. Updates are easy.
>>
>>47956624
>We can be better.
You are a cancer. If the way I communicate through text bothers you to the point where you want to tell me how I should post, then the problem isn't the me, it's you.
>>
File: Rape Time.jpg (47KB, 1382x784px) Image search: [Google]
Rape Time.jpg
47KB, 1382x784px
>>47956663
You are doing it wrong.
>Pic needed
>>
>>47956604
Why don't you make your own jump? Let's see your quality. There's plenty of jumps people have wanted.
>>
>>47956671
The original Reborn was better, and is proof that replacing jumps is never acceptable
>>
>>47956671
>Reborn
Back in the very earliest of days before we set down the iron rule of not changing things.

>Borderlands
Wasn't done without permission, was a collaboration.

>Dresden
Incomplete wip up for adoption. Argue otherwise and you're just a shitposter who ignored the hard evidence given to prove that so don't bother.
>>
>>47956472
5: Lost Valley of the Dinosaurs: Fun Pseudo OC Setting, interesting perks, one of the better ways to kick off your chain.
4: Worm: Probably the Best First Jump for a Jumpmaker, with useful perks, interesting powers and fun items.
3: Generic Sburb: I might have a bias, but I find it's a entertaining Jump with setting appropriate perks and a Jumpmaker that is very helpful with the Classpects.
2: Fallen London: Captures the setting very well, the OC Items are interesting and I have high hopes for Sunless Sea.
1: Discworld: It's Discworld.
>>
>>47956682
You're just as cancerous for shutting out legitimate discussion with retarded, Tera/Bancho-tier mud-slinging.
>>
>>47956700
Dresden was finished and on the drive. End of story.
>>
>>47956682
>>47956703
You are both cancer, shut up.
>>
>>47956390
Can we talk about how adorable that rabbit is, instead? Because oh my god that's so cute.
>>
>>47956713
Indeed, when Wild Card put the finished version there.
>>
>>47956671
So when do you want me to get to work on Ace Combat.
>>
File: image.jpg (145KB, 625x770px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
145KB, 625x770px
>>47956682
>the problem isn't me talking shit, it's you for not doing it my way
>>
>>47956699
>t. Student Origin
>>
>>47956390
Why would the police need a rabbit on the job?
>>
>>47956739
Technically if we're arguing a jump's shit because one origin gets all the goodies, why did we tolerate Dark Sun.
>>
>>47956689
I'd rather replace WoW. I can't think of a setting I'd rather write about.
>>
>>47956741
For morale. Whenever a cop gets overwhelmed with the job, he can just pick up Officer Bun-Bun for a quick snuggle.
>>
I hear about Tera-tier, show me some example please.
>>
>>47956656
Hmm. I'd go with that it can't, if only because the power is literally supposed to be _always_ _exactly_ the right amount. So if it couldn't figure out exactly the right amount the first time, it's not going to be able to do it the second time either. Fiamma would have to use some other power to hit you with.
>>
File: Reborn.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
Reborn.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>>47956699
Let's put that to the test, shall we?
>>
>>47956671
You'll only get a united front against tera/bancho's jumps.

Everything else will have mixed opinions, and nothing will happen.
Because more than shitty jumps, people are afraid of jumpmaking becoming a popularity contest.
It has become apparent that the denizens of /jc/ prefer a few shitty jumps to uncontrollable chaos.

It doesn't help that there's one jumpmaker out there intentionally making shitty jumps in an attempt to remove that ruling.

Megacorp
>>
>>47956741
Because he's the best damn detective this precinct has ever had.
>>
>>47956749
We shouldn't. The Dark Sun jump needs to be completely redone to actually reflect Dark Sun instead of being the Neon Genesis Avangion jump
>>
>>47956771
Please don't. It's just going to lead to arguments, you know that.
>>
File: BLEEG.jpg (28KB, 319x480px) Image search: [Google]
BLEEG.jpg
28KB, 319x480px
>>47956771
>>
>>47956782
Speaking of, we need Rebuild of Evangelion
>>
>>47956779
>people are afraid of jumpmaking becoming a popularity contest
It's already a popularity contest, don't kid yourself. If you offer more power, you're loved. But the second you put on a limit, you're a pariah. This thread's proved that enough.
>>
File: Super Mario Super Star.png (100KB, 503x479px) Image search: [Google]
Super Mario Super Star.png
100KB, 503x479px
>>47956780
>>
>>47956771
and some moron defends this.
>>
File: image.gif (452KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
452KB, 500x375px
>>47956717
>>47956741
>>
>>47956771
A reminder that >>47956447 supports this jump.
>>
>>47956798
I'd wait for 4.0 to come out, if it ever actually happens. Or an Evangelion-ANIMA jump, that could be fun. Who doesn't want a giant Asuka-Evangelion hybrid, huh?
>>
>>47956701
Wow. I actually got third place on someone's list?

Thank you!
>>
>>47956700
Man, fuck you.

You fuckers always do this.

Whenever we try to something good for once and replace the garbage on the drive with something better, you either push to reject it outright, or backpeddle to justify it once it goes through because you can't actually believe in what you're saying.

For what fucking purpose is there to that fucking rule if it keeps shit jumps on the drive and good ones from ever being made? Cull the shit and replace it. We cherry pick to keep garbage like SB-tier shit off the drive, but once it's on, it's in there forever? Fuck that, take it off, and ban it forever too!
>>
>>47956801
To some extent yes. Even if you make a jump, if it doesn't offer a lot of power it's unlikely to get talked about beyond the thread it's made in and very rarely after that. But it still gets made and stays. No one's in danger of having their hard work just thrown away because someone with more talent or time or both comes along and makes something better or just makes something with more power and replaces the first jump. Yes this has good and bad sides, but overall it's the better solution. People don't make jumps for money or to be the best (Most don't at least, I'm sure there is one or two who compete in how much power they offer or whatever), most people do it for a variety of reasons like personal enjoyment, wanting to jump that place themselves, wanting to make something others will enjoy and so on. Turning this place into a competitive place where your jump has to be the absolute best and offer the most power or it'll be removed at a moments notice just isn't worth it.

Now I can only hope you're not just shit posting and will actually respond with a post worth something.
>>
>>47956771
>400 CP: Get the most powerful Flame in the setting.
>Discount: Student
>400 CP: Stop your heart for three hours.
>Discount: Everyone Else
He wasn't even trying to hide it.
>>
>>47956864
So what dictates a shit jump? Who decides what a shit jump is? Is Indiana Jones a shit jump because it doesn't let you have the Omega Book? Is Sburb a shit jump because it doesn't let you have First Guardian?

I'm curious, what qualifies as a shit jump to you? Let's hear some examples.
>>
>>47956866
Don't talk as if you actually believe in anything you're saying. We've had this conversation before, and in the end, it's basically because you just care about the rules for their own sake and not for the actual intent or purpose of those rules.
>>
>>47956864
Who decides what's shit and what isn't? Sure people might agree on stuff like mibs jumps, but a lot of people think Xiaolin showdown is just fine. A lot of others think all his jumps are trash. Whose going to be the ultimate arbiter? You? Me? Some namefag? No one will ever be happy and we'll just end up with no new jump and more arguments.
>>
File: FRIENDSHIP!.jpg (87KB, 759x502px) Image search: [Google]
FRIENDSHIP!.jpg
87KB, 759x502px
>>47956812
>Someone is start shit over something I'm not involved in
My very own shitposter? THANKYOU! Now I can join the Kool Kids Klub!

Seriously though, my problem with the redo jump has always been an option for Hell Rings haven been taken out. They are impossible to get in-jump since that would require dying. I like the redo more than the original other than that
>>
>>47956899
A fool for hoping I guess.
>>
>>47956822
I'm entirely convinced that after being told some people, allegedly, actually liked Rebuild 3, "Evangelion: 3.0+1.0" is merely the last part of Anno's master plan to take revenge on the fanbse he has come to despise.

He lured them into a false sense of security with 1's clipshow

He raised the false flag of optimism for some and ruined character development for others with 2

He reset everything and spent an hour to basically tell everyone that everything was futile with 3

And...he's not going to make Rebuild 4. Ever. That's his special attack: It's literally nothing. He's just going to frustrate everyone forever by refusing to make another Rebuild, but taunt them with a few clips.
>>
>>47956782
https://www.amazon.com/Dragon-Advanced-Dungeons-Dragons-Accessory/dp/1560762357

It was already that. If you ever read the Prism Pentad series. Which is canon BTW, you get high powered stuff like a Sun Wizard. What's a Sun Wizard? Super special one of a kind class that's only for one character. Or the fact they killed like 3 Sorcerer Kings, killed The Dragon, and unleashed Rajaat without any real consequences.
>>
>>47956851
Of course you did. It's an awesome jump.
By the way, what kind of powers would a Lord of Hope have? I need it for the endgame of one of my earlier Jumps, as well as probably any chain that needs ending, since it's my favorite classpect.
>>
>>47956866
My point is that people who complain that they don't want it to be a popularity contest ignore that it already is one. YJ Anon was loved and adored until he decided to change Power Combinations and Toggle, at which point people immediately turned on him. Worm is constantly afraid of updating his own jump because he's scared that putting in clarifications from people getting the wrong idea will get him devoured alive. The less said about how people view Red, the better.

Yeah sure you'll get an anon who goes "I like the fluff!" or "I'm glad for the setting!" but at the end of the day, if you don't offer power nobody's ever going to give you the time of day.
>>
>>47956893
Bleach. Familiar of Zero. Basically anything that can be looked at and has nothing distinguishing it as being for the jump it was made for, or in other words Boilerplate Syndrome.
>>
>>47954153
The thing about 914 is that its much too random and weird to understand and could for all we know fuck us up by giving us an armageddon device.

In my eyes, the best way to get great results from 914 is to give it sapience. Yes I know, bad idea some would say, but if you could befriend it, because let it be known you build your own in your warehouse (which would sadly mean you have to move it out once your done making it sentient and sapient) so maybe it can see you as its father?

If you could goad information out of it, maybe get it to be a buddy you can count on, maybe it can take it upon itself to start giving you gear that would make Gilgamesh shiver and bolster your spirits.
>>
>>47956949
I never agreed that Toggle at least should have ever been a thing.
>>
>>47956943
I'm not saying Avangions a thing, I'm saying your Jump doesn't feel like Dark Sun or the Prism Pentiad. It just feels like you wanted to be an Avangion.
>>
>>47956949
Literally everyone except Anti-red is fine with Red. There are flaws, but no one hates Red like Anti-red does.
>>
>>47956949
I know, I as much as agreed with you on those points. What I said was that the alternative, where any sort of innovation or fluff or what have you is thrown out in a race to put as much power in as possible just so your jump isn't replaced is even worse then your jump getting little focus. Sure there are some jumps that haven't been discussed in hundreds of threads, but I'd rather that then they get replaced with some powergrab that doesn't match the original.

Besides, if you want to change that around, it's in your power to try. Bring up one of the lesser talked about jumps sometime, try to get people talking about it. Might not always work, but it's better then nothing right?
>>
>>47956949
>it's already a popularity contest blah blah blah power

Not even the guy who replied to you, but go fuck yourself hard. It's never been about lolsuperpowers for me. I like Heaven's Lost Property a helluva bunch more than Vampire Diaries. I like the Generic Parenting and Children's Show jumps many orders of magnitude more than Touhou.

I don't give a rat's ass what those retards who whine about being nerfed think but if I seriously believed you I'd just leave.
>>
>>47956960
Well, there's some evidence that 914 is already sapient, and just fucking with people. Though if you built your own, applied Shaper's Authoirty from E.V.O, hit it with A Heart To Call My Own from Kingdom Hearts, and then diplomanced it with Perfect Communication Skills from Worm...maybe then it will stop fucking around.
>>
>>47956949
>Worm is constantly afraid of updating his own jump because he's scared that putting in clarifications from people getting the wrong idea will get him devoured alive
He's really not though, it's the thread that's terrified they're going to weaken the shards or whatever because they're strong and we live in an atmosphere where hardcaps on power and what not are becoming more common and accepted.
>>
File: gbzymisjno0x2gvbvqv9.jpg (44KB, 677x376px) Image search: [Google]
gbzymisjno0x2gvbvqv9.jpg
44KB, 677x376px
>>47956994
>no one hates Red like Anti-red does
>pic related
In all seriousness, this thread's proven how wrong you are. I'm not saying everyone is Antired, but she's not the shining jewel you're making her out to be.
>>
I should probably wait for next thread to post this, but this is a really minor update anyways.

1.0: Buffed Unforgivable, added 2 new drawbacks, added some more detail to Uranus Queen.

This update exists almost purely because someone claimed it would never reach 1.0. I am extremely petty.
>>
>>47957024
Dude, come on. Read his post. He's said she has flaws, he hasn't said she's some shining jewel. All he said was that no one was at the level of fanatical obsession as the one guy/group of guys.
>>
>>47957027
Propertyo, my lost Heavenman
>>
>>47957027
Looks interesting, Heavens. And glad to hear that your spite has driven you to further creative heights. Embrace the spite, make it work for you.

Also, "Uranus Queen". Hehehehehe. Yes, I am a twelve year-old in a twenty-six year-old's body, why do you ask?
>>
>>47954840
Knowledge of Respect and Harmony skill from servant supplement or Unorthodox Combatant from Mushoku Tensei.
>>
>>47957024
Literally anyone who claims to hate Red is antired samefagging. Criticizing her or her jumps doesn't not equate to disliking her. Seriously, you can stop pretending to be surrounded on all sides by screaming shit-flinging anons any time now.
>>
>>47956453
I didn't do Night Angel because of how complex the magic is and I couldn't think of a way to do it justice. In my eyes at least.
I didn't do the locations on Lightbringer because I couldn't find info on most of them. I reread the books, looked up author interviews and side materials, the whole nine yards. I spent almost ten hours looking for stuff on them over all. It was really frustrating for me.
>>
>>47957072
>I couldn't think of a way to do it justice. In my eyes at least.
Well don't worry, the guy who did it instead royally fucked that one up too. Such a darn shame.
>>
>>47957052
Enjoy, friend anon!

>>47957065
Spite is literally 80 percent of my motivation, anon. I am powered entirely by salt, spite, and a desire to be productive.

It's okay. You're not the first to make that joke. I certainly did when I first heard it. Anyways, enjoy!
>>
>>47957071
>Literally anyone who claims to hate Red is antired samefagging.
You can stop witch hunting now.
>>
>>47956949
There's a reason spacebattles shit doesn't make it on the drive, and it's because what you're saying is a load of wank. We care about quality here, and those are the guiding standards.
>>
>>47956991
And how would one convey the fact that your average adventurer dies from their first encounter? Or the fact you were required to have a tree of backups?

SK Apprentice your reward for serving your master and not failing, is to start your first stage of becoming a dragon/avangelion. There's ten stages.
>>
>>47957018
I've seen the kind of shit thrown at him over a FREE PERK specifically the one about not being instantgibbed. You're utterly wrong and/or trying to justify your own shitty behavior.
>>
>>47957069
Thanks, anon!
>>
>>47957103
You can stop entertaining delusions that there are multiple autistic shitheads who scream arbitrarily over how bad Red is because nerfs, and how she ruins every setting she touches, and how she should just give it to Babylon in specific for some strange reason.
>>
>>47957109
I feel like correcting that to most Spacebattles shit. It's a bit of a matter of what counts as exceptions that prove the rule on the two sites.
>>
>>47957109
>he says as Vampire Diaries, Gundam SEED, Bartimaeus Trilogy and Overlord sit in the drive
>>
>>47957018
>hardcaps on power and what not are becoming more common and accepted

This is complete horseshit. I'm not even invested in the rest of the argument but if anything they're becoming less common given the advent of SMT related jumps.
>>
>>47957083
I will admit that I'm disappointed with it.
I also think the thread would've thrown a bigger fit about the power it offered if it had been explained better.
>>
>>47957173
Damn, really?!

I recall a fit being thrown at it as it was explained, it just happened long after the jump was apparently approved because apparently thread collectively goofed hard in overlooking the broken parts until it got on the drive.
>>
>>47957138
Oh man, that anon was the worst. No matter how much people explained to him that no, really, the perk keeps you safe, he just wouldn't listen.
>>
>>47957173
I just find it frustrating because I was one of the people giving suggestions on what to add and the guy just ignored it all and pushed it out as fast as possible. Such a rich and varied world turned into a jump shat out as fast as possible for power.
>>
>>47957195
>apparently thread collectively goofed hard in overlooking the broken parts until it got on the drive
>implying they didn't let it happen for that reason
>>
>>47957132
It's dangerous, but it's not an instant death world. You make it look look there's nothing to do in Dark Sun besides suffer or be a dragon.
>>
>>47957207
Oh, there were quite a few people that got super pissed about it. Seemed to be a weirdly high number of fans to the series here, despite it not really being all that big.

Kind of sad that we never kicked it off the drive for having cross jump stuff, since we could have had some one make a proper jump instead.
>>
>>47957152
Vampire Diaries should have been rejected because of how terrible it was, and Overlord is a 400 CP jump because it's built around a single perk being mandatory.
>>
>>47957207
Doesn't explain the negative backlash later on

Try again, fuckwit.

>>47957199
I'd say the retard who was all M-MUH COMPETITIVENESS and who didn't understand jack shit about Greater Abyssal Entities before taking potshots at Mage jump was even worse, personally.
>>
>>47957251
Wait, which Overlord are we talking about? Game or light novel?
>>
>>47957195
Yeah. Here's an example.
It offers Curoch, the sword of power. This makes the mage wielding it far stronger than all the others in the setting by orders of magnitude. One person in the book series uses it to solo around a hundred other mages at once with a single spell. Any wound it inflicts doesn't heal, including magical healing. Anything it kills is dead, no if ands buts about it. No reincarnation, no resurrection, no regeneration.
>>47957202
I think it's missing a lot of stuff too.
>>
>>47957262
Light novel. The options are "buy Level 100," "buy Supreme Being and get Level 100," or "hahaha, no, go buy Level 100."
>>
>>47957262
Light novel. Game jump's fine, just a tad bare bones but hey-so's the setting.

>>47957251
I'm with you on VD. I think people only let it on because 4 threads of yelling at the same spastic 'tard writing the jump hurts to go to waste.

I'm...tentatively disagreeing with you on Overlord because level 100 is far from mandatory, but at the same time I can understand why it's valid to treat it as an easymodo powergrab.
>>
>>47957012
Imagine that? Theres a camera that shows what one desires at the time of the picture. 914 desires a mode above "Very Fine". So if you could upgrade the machine to have that function then maybe you could earn its respect, and kindness in return.
>>
>>47957284
It's insulting how cheaply it's offered too. Just makes it all the more clear what the purpose of the jump was.
>>
>>47957286
While I understand why you feel that way, I feel the need to say "only if you're going for pure power". If it wasn't for the fact I want to hang out in Nazarick and my own NPC I wouldn't have grabbed Supreme Being.
I would have gone Native and gotten all of those bonuses, like the one for using magical items, or learning magic faster than normal.

Small things, that are either useful by themself, or become more and more useful as time goes on.
>>
>>47957284
Technically Curoch is 1200 CP because you have to buy a perk not to die when you use it. But it's definitely one of those "if you offer this then you need to offer everything else for under 100 CP so don't even bother" situations.
>>
>>47957345
>>47957313
That's the sort of response I expect would have happened, except with more vitriol.
>>
So, I've asked this before but every time it's gotten drowned out in the latest argument: Does Energy State from The Fountain give our new identity a retconned history? The perk's text says that we have new memories fitting the new life, but will that be reciprocated by the people in those memories? And what about physical evidence? Will I be a homeless person with no friends or family who just thinks they have those?
>>
>>47957372
At the very least it happened on the IRC to a good extent, which might be why it didn't get as bad in thread since people burnt themselves out there.
>>
>>47957336
It's not pure power, though. I don't remember the Fighter version, but the Mage and Drop-In versions of perk gives you so many incredibly useful abilities that there's really no point in buying anything else until you buy that first, because they're just so broad in application that you're just trying to piece them together otherwise.
>>
>>47956378
Third Court went smoothly for once, the Cutter Wings once more let us ignore the troubles of foot travel in exchange for some Cells. The arenas were quickly dealt with by Arsenal, and Blue was able to get herself back to combat functionality from the remains of our opponents. A fact she announced by blocking a blow that otherwise would've likely forced Anubis into dormancy, breaking up Arsenal. Was good to know she at least took my story well enough to help our journey to the King. Finally we confronted the Green Knight at the end of the Court. While it was tempting to attempt to demonstrate our superiority by taking on his army I felt it would be too much of a risk. The duel went quite well, I was able to use the CLAWs system of the Finale Driver to keep him off balance, and unlike Blue he lacked the ability to mess me up badly with magic once I caught him with the Crane Arm. He yielded, and joined me, unlike with Blue expenditure was minimal since I only was using the CLAWs instead of having large chunks of my Medals used for fuel by both sides.
>>
>>47957387
Ah that explains it a bit.
I'm not sure how people into IRC desu. Nothing about community or the other complaints I've seen, I just can't keep track of what's being said. I am so bad at multi tasking.
>>
>>47957416
Wait until they start talking about silly nonsense and catch up.
>>
>>47957345
600 due to being Mage discounted.

And doesn't it synergize with one of the K'Kari whats-its?
>>
>>47957387
>>47957416
Personally, I gave up after we managed to convince the idiot jump maker and a bunch of other people on there not to put in the limitless resurrections part of the Black Ka'kari. Couldn't be bothered past that. I think people started to stop seeing the point in responding past that since the guy barely took any critique into account. About the last thing I remember was the guy deciding to not add a bunch more origins (Despite people basically handing him the origin and entire perk lines on a platter, people had some weird like for the series) and just shove everything else into a few low cost perks, which made the last two or so people give up and then it got posted.
>>
File: image.jpg (854KB, 950x1229px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
854KB, 950x1229px
Jumpers, do you enjoy tea? Damn this will be a great setting for a jump once it gets a bit further along, great place for an end jump scenario, and the setting in general is quite fun.
>>
>>47957488
Why an end jump scenario? Is it a really strong setting or something?
>>
>>47957501
It is called Kill Six billion demons for a reason.
>>
>>47957512
Thanks for the completely unhelpful remark. Are they particularly strong demons or is it like spending a few weeks playing Doom until everything is dead?
>>
>>47957501
The enemies so far are seven Black Kings, each with 111,111 universes under their rule. They hold the power of creation in their hands, torn from Metatron's mind after their predecessor, the Conquering King, took all the names of God.

It's that kind of setting.
>>
>>47957488
What's this from?
>>
>>47956947
Well... I can give some of my thoughts on it.

Let's see... Lord of Hope. Not a lot of info on how Lords actually work, but they seem to command their aspect, dominate it, and make it serve them. (atleast that's how I'm interpreting it)

And are incredibly powerful. While Hope's noted as being a really damn powerful aspect.

So... They'd be able to command faith, belief, angels, and holy stuff to an insane degree. You'd be able to make people belief anything you want, probably with religious zeal if you wanted to. Command absolute blind faith from everyone. Call forth angels and Hope energy to do with as you please...

And as shown with Jake, enough Hope can also make beliefs reality. A full-power Lord of it would probably be able develop that into something like reality warping.

In short, be one seriously overpowered fucker.
>>
>>47956902
Because while people might disagree on Xiaolin Showdown, the Bleach jump is universally disliked. Whenever people talk about it, it's always 'man this is shit' or 'how the fuck do I survive this'. No one has ever defended the jump's quality or said that they liked it. That makes it a shit jump, and one that should be replaced.
>>
>>47957525
this answer your question? >>47957526
>>
>>47957550
I have to agree. Normally I'm vehemently against letting people fuck with other people's jumps, but no one likes Bleach. It's literally worse than Bancho and SB jumps.
>>
>>47957501
The mythos includes some absurd stuff. Absolute high end involves stuff like using the multiverse as a weapon. Meanwhile there's also the Syllables of Royalty, which let you do crazy reality warping stuff. The Demiurges mentioned by >>47957526 know one apiece and are currently running the setting.
>>47957548
Kill Six Billion Demons. Great comic.
>>
>>47957576
Just wait until you see SB's version, by someone whose only jump making credits are low quality lewd jumps on QQ (not DDanon, different guy), who doesn't bother with grammar in his posts.
>>
>>47957576
Can we also replace Familiar of Zero?
>>
>>47957602
...Link? I want to see something worse than our current one.
>>
Alright, whatever. I'm just going to make my own Bleach jump to use in my chain. If anyone else what's it to use it in their personal chain, I'll, I dunno, post it somewhere you can find it if you want.
>>
>>47957603
You could ask miib in the IRC. I mean, it's not like he's opposed to people redoing his jumps if it will result in a better end product.
>>
>>47957602
Their version can stay there, but besides the scientist background having fucking nothing related to study/research, the Hollow racial perk line having a capstone that just lets you eat things for no effect, and the fightingman background talking about fucking Ki detection, it wasn't TOO bad.
>>
>>47957634
Wait, he's still around?
>>
Rolled 1 (1d8)

>>47952767
44 Actraiser
Bloodpool
Angelic Advisor
Promised Land, Be Not Afraid, Moving Mountains -200, Go Forth and Multiply -300, And They Danced On Into The Night -400,
The Praising Sounds, Book of Life -100, The Sky Palace -400,
Favored of the Heavens +400,
Honestly, I'll just do some terraforming at my starting location to turn it into a real garden spot before fucking off to bard around. Not like I can be all that productive, just gonna mess around with music and kill the things that try to kill me. Won't really have time to work on improving the Sky Palace this jump. Not with all the practice I'll be doing with my music, and all the fighting. I wonder if playing this particular guitar is drawing in even more enemies than I would already be facing?
Continue
1 Mushoku Tensei
2 Kid Radd
3 80s Action Movies
4 Webmage
5 Raildex Magic
6 Rust
7 Ghostbusters
8 Girl Genius
>>
>>47957634
That's not reborn/mib, English.

The last we ever heard of Reborn was when he coughed up Warframe to anyone who wanted to do it.
>>
What are some good low risk jumps for someone who is just stating out?

Went for Harvest Moon with the Hard Work drawback after Pokemon.
>>
>>47957632
Ok, but can I get a knock off of Aizen's zanpaktou? I don't care if I blow 1000+cp on it, but I want a good illusion sword so bad.
>>
>>47957603
That jump is really odd, it is only barely about FoZ at all. Several of the powers just don't exist and the magic you can buy is either insultingly cheap or stupidly explained and not functioning like cannon at all.
>>
>>47957651
Oh dear, I haven't gotten around to finishing reading that yet. Mushoku Tensei here we come. Can't wait to make a flying continent(I actually have plans to make it a space faring continent.) Need a new 1
>>
>20)Black Bullet
>Promoter

>Let's Get Tactical
>Flight of the Coward
>Sharing is Caring x3 (Terezi, Vriska, Aranea)
>Rabbit

>Rank One

>Aranea(Initiator: Rabbit, Mantis, Let's Get Tactical, Sharing is Caring (Aradia))

On one hand, this is going to be hell because it's going to be a world wide war against a horde of monsters. On the other hand, it's a nice break to know that we're virtually guaranteed success. I start sharing my much stronger version of FISS with Vriska, Terezi, and Aranea, who turns around and shares it with Aradia, greatly strengthening our team. Then it should be a simple matter of starting to wipe out the Gastrea and absorb their sweet, sweet DNA into the Zerg swarm. I'll probably keep Aranea (who is stuck as a little girl again) away from battle, since I think that speeds up how fast the virus takes over, and we don't need a God Tier FISS Gastrea running around.

The Rank One deal kind of sucks, since I'm sacrificing all these people, but I'm not confident in my ability to save the world in a single decade without it, so I'm probably saving more lives in the long run. Also, I probably need the whole awe and admiration deal to avoid getting lynched when I start openly hanging out with grey alien girls and spawning hive clusters full of bug monsters. And as a fringe benefit, my singing is actually good now, so singing while I'm building science gadgets is only mildly annoying.
>>
>>47957662
>What are some good low risk jumps for someone who is just stating out?
Negima, avoid the Plot or going to Mars
>>
>>47957634
I TOLD YA BEFORE

I AIN'T THAT MIB
>>
>>47957662
Spice and Wolf, No Game No Life, Symbiote, Lost Valley of the Dinosaurs, Harry Potter, Narnia, Minecraft.
>>
>>47956822
Evangelion ANIMA...

Anyone against someone claiming that jump?
>>
>>47957670
Wait, what's so good about it? Does it make illusions that are actually real or something?
>>
>>47957712
That's what they all say anon.
>>
>>47957727
Isn't the anime where in the end everyone was a blob?
>>
>>47957712
>>47957657
Sorry about that, but in my defense the names are quite similar.
>>
>>47957727
Go for it anon.
>>
>>47957732
Nah, but it covers all senses, and can be used freely on anybody who's seen it's blade.
>>
>>47957727
Do it, anon. I want the Super Evangelion.
>>
Hey guys I actually added setting imports now. Look in the location section...and the drawbacks. Enjoy!
>>
>>47957732
It's a bullshit OP ability where if they see your blade even once, you can control every single sense of theirs for pretty much forever, regardless of distance.

Considering its only weakness is people who are physically blind, it's complete bullshit.
>>
>>47957617
Don't have it readily available. Stopped following SB's community awhile back. The QQ one actually manages to be civil and not do retarded crap most of the time. Just saw that he was doing it awhile back and didn't look too closely at it.
>>
>>47957787
That sounds like something that shouldn't be offered .
>>
>>47957821
Even better, there's no limit to how many people you can manipulate at a time.
>>
>>47957839
>>47957787
Doesn't he still have that ability basically? Even if he destroyed his own sword. Like I remember Ywach going to visit Aizen and finding that he had missing time?
>>
>>47957725
Generic Medical Drama, Youtube, Hollywood, Animal Crossing, Austin Powers, Princess Bride, CATastrophe, Comedy, Sherlock Holmes, Crypt of the Necrodancer, Undertale, Zootopia, Dodgeball, Generic Children's Television, Generic Sugar Bowl, Gravity Falls, Guardians of Gahoole, Cardcaptors, Indiana Jones, Inside Out, Kids Next Door, Kerbal Space Program, Kirby's Dream Land, Kung Fu Panda, Lego, Musician, Nichijou, Disney, Ouran High, Person of Interest, Pikmin, Pirates of the Caribbean, Redwall, Steven Universe, The Fast and the Furious, The Fountain, Total Drama, Winnie the Pooh, Breaking Bad, Muppet's Treasure Island, Nintendogs, Rick and Morty, Scooby Doo, Sitcom, True Lies, and Yoshi Island.
>>
>>47957787
Isn't Ichigo totally immune to it for whatever reason?

Also, I remember reading somewhere that if you grab his hand/wrist/whatever just once, the illusions don't work on you.
>>
>>47957871
>since when were you under the impression that you grabbed his hand?
>>
>>47957787
It's literally a shikai that's as good or better than every bankai that wasn't Old Man Genocide's.
Unless Aizen was lying about it being his shikai...
>>
>>47957871
You need to see his sword go from Sealed State to Shikai for it to work.

Ichigo has never seen that happen
>>
File: aizen.jpg (146KB, 900x885px) Image search: [Google]
aizen.jpg
146KB, 900x885px
>>47957885
>>
>>47957901
We haven't seen Aizen's Bankai yet?
>>
>>47957940
No, he never used it.
>>
>>47957940
Assuming he can still do it. Given how powerful his shikai is, his bankai is probably just a giant middle finger that rewrites the minds of ever living/dead/abstract entity within 8 AU so that they were secretly working for Aizen the whole time.
>>
>>47957940
>>47957952
Or maybe he did and he made you not see it. Or he fucks with memories.
>>
>>47957952
Are you sure about that? How would you tell, besides maybe some horrific drop in writing quality. X-Cution and Thousand Year Blood War are totally the results of Aizen's Bankai, you can't prove otherwise so it must be true.
>>
Mango update 1/2
You may also select two of the following:
Kamui, a space time ninjustsu that allows it's user to become intangible and teleport themselves and others. It does this by shifting the affected thing into a pocket dimension, and allowing the caster to remove them back into their original dimension as well to other locations of their choosing. It can be used at range as an attack, but it's very difficult to aim and requires set up. Things in Kamui's dimension are held in stasis, so storing people is possible. Kamui can be synced with other dimensions, but you won't be able to use this to travel to other settings until post spark.

Kotoamatsukami, a subtle and powerful genjutsu that can be used to compel the target to follow a single command without them even realizing it's not of their own free will. While technically possible to resist, it's highly unlikely, but the wording of your order may be twisted against you. This technique puts a great strain on you and may not be used more than once every twenty four hours.
>>
>>47957994
Mango 2/2 the new techniques.
Kuraokami, a fire based ninjustu that absorbs and redistributes heat. You can cover a target in blue-white fox fire that quickly drains heat off of it and stores if in your opposite eye. The heat thus stored can be released in a burning lance launched at what ever you're glaring at. The fox fire is easily blocked by solid objects, the lance, however, is another story. Or it will be once you've absorbed enough heat.

Musubiokami, a genjustsu that inserts it's user into their victim's memory. The victim will believe the wielder to be an essential and irreplaceable part of their life, as well as their greatest ally that has always been there. They will also view everything you do in as positive of a light as possible This will specifically overwrite their memories, replacing and supressing their actual experiences. If they are part of an enemy organization they will believe themselves to be a plant within it. If dispelled their real memories will return, but the fake ones will persist as they've “experienced” them, so they'll be likely to have an existential crisis. This technique puts a great strain on you and may not be used more than once every twenty four hours.
Is any of this too much/little? I'm not one for mangoes myself so my judgement may be off.
>>
>>47957994
>>47958001
Look's pretty good man. Looking forward to the update!
>>
>>47957994
>>47958001
Well I guess I'm getting a mango now for those last two.
>>
Huh getting a strong vibe of Deja Vu here.
>>
>>47958001
Wait, why is Kuraokami the fire ninjutsu and Musubiomaki genjutsu? Musubi Okami was a fire god, and Kura Okami was a god of darkness and mist. Shouldn't their names be swapped?
>>
>>47957994
>>47958001
Kamui and Kuraokami are fucking hype, which is sad since I'm pretty sure my Jumper doesn't actually love anyone enough for their death to trigger Mangekyo.

Musubiokami is just... devious. Let's go with devious.
>>
>>47958049
Musubi Okami is a god of love if I looked it up correctly. It's technique more or less makes the victim love you.
Kuraokami is a dragon god of rain and snow.
The first more often used part can create ice and snow as a byproduct, as well as freezing people to death. So i thought it would fit.
>>
>>47958001
As someone who was perfectly happy with the original mangoes, I'm hyped to be a slightly less bullshit overpowered Tsukishima.
>>
>>47958055
>Musubiokami
I know right? Isn't just the most horrible thing?
I'm really proud of it.
>>47958083
>Tsukishima
Who?
>>
>>47957994
>>47958001
Oh my god if this winds up with people taking the Mangos, I'm going to laugh so fucking hard.
>>
>>47958001
>Musubiokami
Oh fuck, I forgot to put in that you know what memories this created so it doesn't become useless immediately. Shiiiiit.
>>
>>47957775
So by, "status quo", for the setting import part, do you mean that none of the normal plot or world ending stuff will occur while I'm there? Like, for example, if I pick Evangelion I'll be taken to a time period long before the Third Impact?
>>
>>47958093
http://bleach.wikia.com/wiki/Sh%C5%ABkur%C5%8D_Tsukishima
>>
>>47958101
It already has.
>>
>>47958114
Yeah. Basically, stuff will (somehow) be on pause while you're there. It operates on the same logic as SOL unless you take the drawback with it.

I wholeheartedly encourage silly interpretations of how that ends up happening.
>>
>>47958116
Ffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
I thought I was being clever and original.
>>
>>47958080
I can't find anything about Musubi being a god of love. Where'd you read that? As for Kura Okami, I suppose the snow connection makes sense.
>>
>>47958093
Someone from Bleach. His ability was even more bullshit than Aizen's in my opinion.

He would stab someone or something with his sword and suddenly always have been their best friend, or stab the ground and suddenly have set up traps for a battle beforehand.
>>
>>47958093
Don't you remember Tsukishima? He's your best friend from Bleach, just think of all those times he saved your bacon with his ridiculously sharp sword that does nothing else. I mean this is the sort of guy who finds friends all over and is one of the best candidates for a Pod ever.

In all seriousness his blade also lets him edit himself into people's memories or do low scale retcons of his surroundings. Main villain from the X-Cution arc assuming that arc wasn't just an illusion from Aizen's Bankai.
>>
>>47958144
http://www.lowchensaustralia.com/names/godsjapanese.htm
I just looked up a list for a proper name. If there's a better known god of love and loyalty let me know, yeah?
>>
mushoku tensei is even worse than ff14 when it comes to budgeting. I want so freaking much of this stuff it isn't even funny.
>>
>>47958169
You know, Tsukushima and Aizen do look an awful lot alike...
>>
>>47958148
>>47958169
Well, it doesn't actually alter the past, just memories.
I'm a little put out that it wasn't original idea.
>>
>>47958143
It's from post-Fake Karakura Town Bleach.

It doesn't count for anything.
>>
>>47958192
Yeah, I could tell that from the description, which is why I said slightly less overpowered.
>>
>>47958174
Well, for the most part if you were a Shinto devotee praying for love you'd address it to one of three gods: Benzaiten, one of the Seven Fortunes whose domain includes eloquence and the finer things in life. Aizen-Myo, one of the guardian divinities that Shinto inherited from Buddhism whose domain governs love and acceptance (he's considered the patron god of homosexuality as a result, interestingly). Or Inari Okami, because he/she/it is pretty much the god of everything, including love and fertility. Seriously, Inari has so many spheres in their domain. Did you know that over a third of Shinto shrines are dedicated to Inari? They're so prolific in what they bless that there is literally no profession or way of life that can't benefit from prayers to them.
>>
>>47958169
Don't Rick and Morty have that, the Parasite perk?
>>
File: tumblr_mkdxs2cR6Y1rogrg0o1_500.gif (967KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mkdxs2cR6Y1rogrg0o1_500.gif
967KB, 500x300px
>>47957994
>>47958001
Yeeesssss...
>>
Does anybody have a reaction image for sulking? I find myself in need of one.
>>47958270
I need a devotion aspect too. Is there a god of marriage running around?
>>
>>47958287
I'll be back. RL calls. I should be finished with mangos before the day is over.
>>
>>47958287
Okuninushi is often considered a god of marriage. He's also one of the old gods of Shinto, being the one who married Izanagi and Izanami. So they fit with the other Mangekyo Sharingan jutsu. They're all named after old kami. Izanagi, Izanami, Amaterasu, Tsukuyomi and Susanoo are the "first wave" of the modern gods, while Kamui and Kotoamatsukami refer to the old gods from before Japan's creation as a collective whole.
>>
>>47957994
>Kamui
Aww, now I'm going to have to buy the edgy eyes just to get that.
>>
>>47958319
Wait, no, I'm getting myths mixed up. Okuninushi is the god of marriage, but he's not the one who married Izanagi and Izanami. That's Amenominakanushi. I got confused because they're both gods of stars and the underworld associated with marriage. They're probably two interpretations of the same original myth, or something like that. Mythology is complicated, man. Still, Okuninushi is one of the old gods, so he works. Or you could switch to Amenominakanushi for that OG flavor.
>>
>>47958387
Oh, and I think I know where you got the "Musubi is a god of love" thing from. Musubi translates to something like "the act of creation" and one of Amenominakanushi's incarnations is named Kami-Musubi. That's the connection.
>>
>Jump 64: The Elder Scrolls
>Seven of Cups (The scattering of energies by strong desires and unrealistic goals.)
Hey, they're PLENTY realistic.
>Age: 20
>Location: Morrowind
>Identity: Dunmer Mage (-100)
>Drawbacks: Adoring Fan (+200), Oblivion Crisis (+200)
...This is going to be a very, very annoying ten years, isn't it. Hoo boy.
>Birthsign: The Mage
I'm sure anyone at all is shocked by me going after more magic perks.
>Ancestor Guardian (Free Dunmer)
Little bit harder to hit? Definitely a good thing.
>Skill Books (1000)
Considering how many books I'll be reading in the years to come... this will be a useful thing.
>Alchemist (850, Mage)
I probably already technically CAN do this, but higher proficiency won't hurt.
>Conjurer (700, Mage)
With that whole Oblivion drawback, I suspect this will come in handy.
>Spellmaker (400, Mage)
Making new spells? Definitely sign me up.
>Master Alchemical Apparatus (200)
If I'm going to get alchemy, I might as well go all the way.
>Altar of Spellmaking (0, Mage)
Same with spellmaking.
>Prophecy: St. Jiub
And now to drive the snakes from Ireland .. wait, no, the cliffracers from Vvardenfaell. Still..!

So, popping up at the start of Morrowind. I'm going to stay away from the plot, and let the Nerevarine deal with most of the local silliness - I'm going to make good on my prophecy, then relax and enjoy a vacation in the islands. I hear another island popped up in the chain, one populated by a mix of humans and dragon-men, but I wouldn't know anything about that. Maybe I can teach the adoring fan how to make mixed drinks.

But that's later. For now... well, I heard them say we've reached Morrowind. I'm sure they'll let us go.
>>
>>47958568
>Maybe I can teach the adoring fan how to make mixed drinks.

You can't.
>>
>>47957994
>>47958001
What about the original eyes available now?
>>
>>47958387
>Amenominaka(nushi) already is the name of Kaguya's dimension hopping jutsu.

...there was one fanfic I read whose author was really good at appropriately naming his Sharin/Rinnegan technniches. I'll see if I can find it again, might help.
>>
File: 1464894159588.jpg (16KB, 245x237px) Image search: [Google]
1464894159588.jpg
16KB, 245x237px
>Wake up to 500 posts
This CAN'T be anything good.
>It's not
>He's throwing all the old baits at the wall and all of you were licking up every bit
>>
>>47958622
I'm going to damn well spend ten years trying! I WILL have my fruity drinks with little umbrellas in them!!
>>
>>47958648
You can choose what two abilities you get besides Susanoo.
>>
>>47958708
Yeah. What about the original ones the jump gives us now?
>>
>>47958712
You can pick those.
Thread posts: 609
Thread images: 51

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.