[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA thread #912: I Just Want You Fucking Assholes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 778
Thread images: 90

>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>47924944
>>
>>47934101
How about next time someone makes a jump and decides they want to give 2000cp? And don't really have more then a few extra options? Whose going to be the judge of what is enough to make extra base cp justified? Red? Just extra fuel for the people who hate her to use. The thread? Reaches a consensus one out of a hundred times if you're lucky.

It's a pointless change to one of our oldest rules that has several alternatives that have already been used.
>>
>>47934162
And this thread is off to a great start.
>>
Old thread, old drama.

Move on.
>>
>>47934172
You can sense the exasperation and exhaustion in that title, holy shit.
>>
>>47934096
That's not entirely accurate; it's not in stasis as long as the door to the outside is open. If you leave the door open, than the warehouse isn't in stasis.
>>
>>47934182
No. Just because you don't like something doesn't mean you should shut it down just because of that.
>>
>>47934169
>new thread
>oh boy let's shit on Red some more, that'll make me win the argument!
Why is she even trying anymore? It's clear nothing she does will ever make anyone happy, and each new jump only deepens the hole she's in.
>>
>>47934162

If your intention was to make the URL hilarious, mission accomplished.
>>
>>47933651
46. The Fountain

- The Past: Priest
- The Present: Inventor
- The Future: Voyager
- Perks: All Together Now {Free}, Sense of the Now {Discount, 900}, Soothing Presense {Discount, 700}, Absolution {Discount, 400}
- Items: The Baggage of the Past {Temporary Free}, The Chains of the Present {Temporary Free}, Golden Band {Free}, Tree of Life Sapling {Discount, 0}
- Future: Uncertain

>"What is happening. Where. Where am I? Is the nightmare ended at last? I see all. I know nothing. All things fade. Am I... who am I?"

>"I knew I shouldn't have dropped you here."

>"I fade into the dark. Or is it the light? I cannot tell. I have forgotten. I understand nothing."

>"...yep."

We, uh. Need a new Slot 1? Maybe?
>>
So, reposting a question from the end of last thread: If I use Energy State from The Fountain to assume a new identity, will that identity have history in the world? It says it has new memories of the setting to fit the identity, but will those memories be corroborated by others' memories and physical evidence?
>>
Jumpers!

Tell me about your pets!

A wolf and a flock of crows.
>>
>>47934208
>I just want you fucking
That is funny.
>>
>>
>>47934211
Chrono Trigger, maybe?
>>
>>47934207
Fuck you. No seriously, fuck you. The fact that you can just accuse me of shitting on Red, DESPITE THAT NOT BEING WHAT I AM DOING, and destroy my argument disgusts me. These threads are pathetic sometimes. You're either against Red or for her and anyone who is nice to her is bad and anyone who disagrees is bad and you're all just so fucking awful.

Fuck you guys. Jesus fucking christ fuck this place.
>>
>>47934228
Twin Mabari Hounds.
>>
>>47934211
Have you been to Undertale, Megaman, Soul Eater, or SMT? If not, then those.
>>
>>47934208
Unfortunately for the URL, some of us have requirements for our powers to work that involve not doing that.

Who /oath of chastity/ here?
>>
>>47934207
Pretty much everyone except for one guy likes her work, though. So it's just "why should we care about this one guy"? And we shouldn't.
>>
>>47934252
Learn to not take the bait, anon. That's the only way.
>>
>>47934264
Who would do something so stupid?
>>
>>47934228
I have a Cyborg Dragon.
His name is Phillip.
>>
>>47934252
>Jesus fucking christ fuck this place.

Why do you think I made thread title what it is.
>>
File: Funny.jpg (41KB, 386x400px) Image search: [Google]
Funny.jpg
41KB, 386x400px
>>47934264
>Oath of chastity
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>47934252
It's 4chan. What did you expect?

This is the rock bottom of the internet, home and breeding ground for all the very worst elements of the human psyche. Our own personal Warp, our Shadow World, where all the thoughts we keep concealed from the people capable of punching us leak out and manifest as daemons.

I am a Shadow, the true self.
>>
>>47934228
Does my mecha count? Because the AI in it, while extremely intelligent, is very similar to a dog in personality and world view.
>>
>>47934264
Why would you do that?
>>
So, companions. What are some jumps where you can get multiple companions easily? Preferably single-count groups of companions.
>>
>>47934162
Something something you can't make me have fun something something.
>>
>>47934283
>>47934299
>>47934309
Making an oath of it, and keeping it, displays self-control, discipline, and loyalty.
>>
>>47934252
Don't be childish anon, you're getting upset over an argument on the internet about a rule in an imaginary game.
>>
>>47934264
I dont think I would count as Im a boring asexual.

Though I do have a lot of my abilities have passive drawbacks or requirements. Hell roll a d4 each jump to decide what body I have for the Jump and it's weaknesses.

>>47934305
Sure, why not.
>>
>>47934347
>self-control
>discipline
>loyalty

or

>/jc/

Choose one. And only one.
>>
>>47934334
ant simulator, titanfall, kerbal space
>>
>>47934347
But why?
>>
How do you get back into doing builds and chains after you've stopped for a while.
The desire's there, but my motivation just falls through the floor when I try to put anything down.
>>
>>47934347
So you would sacrifice the chance to survive, to better the entire human race, for honor? Really?
>>
>>47934334
Blame! has a scenario that can get you up to 22 named people with distinct identities as a single companion slot. As far as I know this is the largest number you can get without the companions being abstracted out into generic mooks. If you want sheer number and are okay with them being faceless NPCs, you can get 100 soldiers in Skullgirls, 720 Kerbals in Kerbal Space Program, and an indeterminate "small army" of Waddle Dees in Kirby.
>>
>>47934334
KSP is the easiest for a group as a single-count.
Sekirei offers Waifus
Most of the Tenchi perks come with a free Waifu

>>47934347
Making an Oath yes. I did not mock oath making. I mocked an oath of Chastity.
>>
>>47934162
If so, you should've waited a while before making the thread.
>>
>>47934377
Think of an interesting theme?
>>
>>47934347
You can do that by swearing to always give your opponents a fair fight, or to never take the life of an innocent, or to always tell the truth, or literally anything else if its a matter of virtue.

Chastity is retarded even as a virtue, because it's honestly garbage and probable an actual aspect of evil rather than an act of good.
>>
Rolled 5 (1d8)

>>47934246
>1. Chrono Trigger
>2. Shadowrun
>3. Terminator
>4. Fullmetal Alchemist
>5. Puella Magi Madoka Magica
>6. Supreme Commander
>7. Adventure Time
>8. Akame Ga Kill

>>47934259
>Undertale

Been there!

>Megaman

Which one?

>Soul Eater, SMT

Queued!
>>
>>47934228
my flying wolf borrs. was my familiar in soul eater and is my oldest remaining companion. smarter than humans but still thinks in very wolflike terms.
>>
>>47934169
There are already jumps that start you with 500 points.
>>
>>47934353
>don't be childish
>asking someone not to be childish in an escapism crossover game

>>47934169
So should she just get rid of Warframe like she dropped Nerf, then? No, really. I want to know, her biggest complaint has been that people treat drawbacks as free points and just trivialize them, so she wanted to try an exception for this one time. She kept saying she refuses to repeat it, but apparently that's not enough. So what do you think she should do?
>>
>>47934445
>Which one
Hmm, best to go in order, I think. So Megaman Original, then X, then Zero?
>>
>>47934445
Hahahahahha!
>>
>>47934445
>5. Puella Magi Madoka Magica
Well, this is going to end poorly. Sorry, little cleric.
>>
>>47934448
>Dropped Nerf
Wait what. Why?
>>
>>47934445
>Maguka
I'm sorry Anon
You are doomed.
DOOOOOOOMED
>>
>>47934436
You're going pretty loopy at the end there.

Chastity as a virtue never even meant being a virgin forever, it meant only having sex with your significant other and doing so in moderation instead of becoming a crazy lust-fueled hedonist.
>>
>>47934483
>Wait what. Why?
I'll give you three guesses, but you'll only need one.
>>
>>47934483
She lost motivation for it, couldn't think of interesting places to take the concept.
>>
>>47934483
Her reasoning was she couldn't find a way to make the jump in a way that both satisfied her standards and kept it from becoming a completely OC setting. Apparently there's some video games out there that are really bland? But she didn't feel comfortable with more or less making up an entire setting and just scrapped it.
>>
>>47934499
But anon, if it was just that people couldn't use her name to spread their hate and vitriol against anyone they didn't like. That can't possibly be true!
>>
>>47934483
She said that she might pick it back up if no one else did it by the time she was done with other stuff she was more interested in. Or was that Sonic X?
>>
>>47934468
>>47934475
>>47934487
>Madoka
>Not just taking the Jump-Chan backed Magical Girl option
Really, it's not that big of a deal-oh wait, grimdark setting, right. Poor cleric.
>>
>>47934445
Skullgirls
Narnia
Tomb Raider
>>
Is it worth it to go for a Unison Device over an Intelligent Device?
>>
>>47934514
That was sonic X
>>
>>47934515
Right. It's not the personal suffering that's going to get her, it's witnessing everyone else's.
>>
>>47934514
That was Sonic X, I think.
>>
>>47934492
That's not the modern interpretation of Chastity and you know it.
The word used for what you're talking about is Fidelity.
>>
>>47934512
She said it in the Chat as well anon she was dropping both.
>>
>>47934558
Not saying she didn't drop them, just that anons are using lies as ammo for their war against everyone they dislike.
>>
>>47934552
>Modern
>Implying I care
I'm going to base my conception off of the idea envisioned by Christian thinkers and how the people who seriously believed in them did back in the Middle Ages when Virtues and Sins were relevant.
>>
File: Gunfu.gif (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Gunfu.gif
2MB, 640x360px
Jumpers, how often do you give children or teenagers weapons, gadgets and other super powerful items and for what purpose?
>>
>>47934512
I'm betting more that she realized she would never hear the end of being called a nerfer. Not that it stops anyone anyway. People would shit on her for saving a puppy nowadays.
>>
>>47934578
Never.
>>
>>47934578
Ruby is a treasure I wonder what would happen if a Jumper showed their arsenal of trinkets they got/stole to her?
>>
>>47934578
Often. It's good to start their training as minions and enforcers early.
>>
>>47934571
Common Use trumps Original every time when it comes to language.

>>47934578
Sometimes. So I can teach them how to be Heros of Justice once I'm gone.
>>
>>47934580
Not really. She and her friends (inlcuding you) exaggerate the level of hate she gets by a great extent. A small group of people shit on her specifically (And even then the fact that it's all generic, unrelated insults should clue you in to how baseless the idiots are being), anything else is something all jump makers have dealt with at some point or just made up because people only remember the negative things and forget the positive or neutral ones.
>>
>>47934615
>when it comes to language
Not when we're discussing religious concepts and their intent. We have to examine the culture and usage at the time of their creation, which is decidedly different than now.
>>
>>47934578
I keep building mecha and leaving them for angsty teenagers to fall into the cockpits. I've left an entire multiverse of Gundam protagonists.
>>
File: Konata_Izumi_by_mario_anime.png (197KB, 427x571px) Image search: [Google]
Konata_Izumi_by_mario_anime.png
197KB, 427x571px
>>47934264
>>47934347

... I'm celibate, but I sure as hell wouldn't call it an oath. Oath implies I'm doing something impressive, as opposed to, "I just don't want to, jesus."

You don't get some kind of reward for that, anon. Your only reward is that you can spend that time doing other things you (presumably) enjoy.

>>47934228
I have a fuckhuge mechanical bird I salvaged from Bioshock Infinite.
It doesn't respawn or anything, so sometimes I have to repair it. Or build an entirely new one.

But it's big and it's pretty and you can ride on it and it's mine.

>>47934578
It depends on the setting.
>>
>>47934406
It wouldn't have fucking helped. Somebody else would've just gotten to it before I did.
>>
>>47934656
>"I just don't want to, jesus."
How often does Jesus hit on you?
>>
>>47934643
Except we weren't
Anon asked if anyone had ever sworn an Oath of Chasity
Most of us took that to mean the Modern Use of Chastity
And you god butthurt.
>>
File: Fatty03_151.jpg (159KB, 620x465px) Image search: [Google]
Fatty03_151.jpg
159KB, 620x465px
>>47934619
>She and her friends (inlcuding you) exaggerate the level of hate she gets by a great extent
>thinking I'm her friend
>mfw
>>
>>47934578
On the subject of RWBY, does anyone know what it means to "harmonize" with someone for the purposes of the Represent semblance? Is it true friendship, or more like a handshake? Is it something that you can perform against someone who's unwilling, possibly copying it in the middle of a fight?
>>
>>47934668
>Jesus hitting on a little munchkin like Konata
I think you mean Muhammad friend.
>>
>>47934689
Mhm. And the rest of the post? Any response?
>>
>>47934578
when i really hate a shounen protagonist i will give them high end sentient corrupting weapons that grant massive power boosts. lead them through large story arcs until they become dependent have befriended the malevolent magical weapon. then i hit the killswitch as they fight the bbeg.
>>
>>47934600
They'd have to explain why they have all her friend's weapons.
>>
>>47934708
That seems pretty dickish, to be honest.
>>
>>47934715
...Prop copies?
>>
>>47934702
You need to have some emotional intimacy, though not necessarily on the "true friendship" level. So not something you can do quickly, but potentially against their will if you're the sort of enemies where you have some emotional connection.
>>
>>47934674
I'm not really butthurt, Justice. I just think anon was being loopy calling Chastity 'evil' and then started talking about how the Virtue of Chastity was actually envisioned.
>>
>>47934707
Mostly that if someone's getting shat on, it's for a reason. Look at the last thread, fuck look at just about any thread that mentions her.

The shit she gets is perfectly justified, everyone is entitled to their own opinion. If she's getting shit, then maybe she needs to reconsider how her opinions are affecting others.
>>
>>47934741
Fair enough
>>
Showa Kamen Rider Jump (Part 2) question Do you lose access to abilities granted with Jumper powered warrior?
>>
>>47934743
Good enough. Glad we can acknowledge not everyone is somehow personally out to get her. Depressingly common opinion among people these days.
>>
>>47934729
i prefer to train people i like pretty comprehensively this includes make your own stuff courses usually so giving away weapons gadgets isn't usually a thing i do unless i'm really strapped for time. if they need to get it from me they either shouldn't have it as an untrained teen or likely could make it themselves after training.
>>
>>47934771
>Actually buying the shitposter's tripe
Good god.
>>
File: approval.png (222KB, 610x472px) Image search: [Google]
approval.png
222KB, 610x472px
>>47934578
More often than you'd expect and whenever I've needed to have someone taken out with plausible deniability, really. It's come to the point where all the "magical" girl organizations I've covertly set up are basically child soldiers with a really, really good benefits plan.

The best part is seeing them come up with their own ideas. Like that time in Tortall when the girls jerryrigged some Entity wavelength tech together with the Escafil device, a Conversion Ray, a Seed of Wonder and a Belkan Device to build a wave motion gun so powerful, when Uusoae tried to break out of the Chaos Realms it smashed her right back through the dimenisonal barriers.

They EARNED that free ice cream, dammit.

>>47934228
I have a gigantic spider whose venom is toxic enough to slay angels, demons and gods. Her bound Stand gives her innate control over the concept of spiders, so it's important to have some portals nearby when she goes for walks to stop her shedding spiders everywhere for miles.

I also own four horses. One of them (the Generic Western one) is somehow carrying me on its' back. I still don't understand how, and I'm afraid the horse is somehow the Benefactor in disguise.

Oh, and I own a landsharkdinosaur from Lost Valley of the Dinosaurs through the magic of Geneforging. Mercifully, it looks a lot less cute than the first few times I'd succeeded in creating landsharks.
>>
>>47934743
>Mostly that if someone's getting shat on, it's for a reason
Except that Red has had irrational hate fans for a while. So that doesn't jive with what you're throwing out there.
>>
File: 1426124984784.png (229KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1426124984784.png
229KB, 600x800px
Tell me about the time you got so angry that you bit a small child.
>>
>>47934803
And apparently every single person who doesn't fully support her is one of them.

Is it just me or does something feel rather off about that statement?
>>
>>47934809
I have done that to every single one of my younger cousins. They know they deserved it.
>>
Rolled 7 (1d8)

>>47934445
47. Puella Magi Madoka Magica

- Background: Screw You, Kyubey! {800}
- Perks: Shield {400}, Barriers {0}
- Items: Cute Costume {Free}

>"...no. I will not allow it. This... this curse. This suffering. No more. No MORE."

>"What are you doing? We have to get out of here! Look at her, she's dead!"

>"I remember something I heard, once upon a time. It had a sadder meaning then, but perhaps now... perhaps it is just what we need. Let me ask you something."

>"Wha-"

>"Do you believe in destiny?"

>"Why ask me that?"

>"Because I'm about to defy it. And I promise you, I will find a way to reverse this... this lichdom. This unholy nightmare. Just you watch!"

Is Kyubey capable of outright hatred?

>>47934467
Right, then! The roll list at present is as follows, and I'm going to roll just in case this works out.

>1. Chrono Trigger
>2. Shadowrun
>3. Terminator
>4. Fullmetal Alchemist
>5. Mega Man Classic
>6. Supreme Commander
>7. Adventure Time
>8. Akame Ga Kill

>>47934525
Queued.

>Queue: Megaman X, Megaman Zero, Soul Eater, Shin Megami Tensei 1, Skullgirls, Narnia, Tomb Raider
>>
>>47934803
You don't get hate fans without giving them something to hate, anon. Maybe she's not perfect? Maybe she needs to consider that yes, it's her fault that people are so irrational to her?

You don't see anons bitching any time someone shits on Fist. This isn't rocket science. If you talk shit, you get hit.
>>
>>47934803
By hate fans, you mean two people max? This thread has been around for a long time and a shit ton of people post in these threads, so it's not exactly surprising that at least one person would develop a grudge.
>>
>>47934793
>Depressingly common opinion these days
Always nice to have an example.
>>
>>47934817
On the off chance that you aren't shitposting, I'll reply.

That's not what I said, I was just refuting your statement that critiques and hate are born of reason. There's more than a bit of irrational shit flinging that takes place in these threads, has for a long time, so saying that if someone is getting shit they deserve it isn't accurate.
>>
>>47934743
>If she's getting shit, then maybe she needs to reconsider how her opinions are affecting others.
Or she needs to just start ignoring others, because anonymous is never satisfied, and anonymous will always be shitty to everyone who's dumb enough to try.
>>
>>47934843
>You don't see anons bitching any time someone shits on Fist.

Yes we have.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (29KB, 280x270px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
29KB, 280x270px
>>47934668
Oh, all the time. He's all like,
> "Have I met you before? Because it looks like I turned water into FIIINE."
> "How would you like to see heaven?"
> "I could feed myself off your fish for weeks!"

Christ, y'know?
>>
File: yelling.png (173KB, 445x608px) Image search: [Google]
yelling.png
173KB, 445x608px
>>47934809
During Nintendogs I took the form of a corgi.

I also occasionally manifested reality warping powers, especially demon summoning and commanding animals, when my family wasn't looking.

For the most part they were nice, but one of the kids' friends hit me on the nose with a pickle. He was one of those assholes who didn't understand why kicking animals is wrong. And I'd just started developing a taste for pickles.

That kid needed 12 stitches and swears to this day he fell down the stairs out a broken window and into a bear trap. He is also now terrified of doghouses.
>>
>>47934809
You know, even as a kid I never bit my siblings.
>>
>>47934867
>ignoring anon
Then she will literally be useless to this thread and is better off leaving.
>>
>>47934881
I would laugh but I'm not sure if that's blasphemy or not, nor am I sure if anyone cares.
>>
I give up.

You people literally and willingly factionalize yourselves, and the only way you seemingly have fun is when you're shit-talking each other.
>>
>>47934900
See >>47934252

We all come back around in a full circle.
>>
>>47934900
Then leave, Debbie Drama. No one needs your blog posting.
>>
>>47934830
>Is Kyubey capable of outright hatred?
No, technically they can't feel emotions.
>>
>>47934893
>anons are literally useless to this thread and are better off leaving
FTFY.
>>
>>47934900
Welcome to 4chan.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDr_krEQNrU
>>
>>47934922
Exactly, we'd much rather have rampant shitposting and asshole congregations.
>>
>>47934924
Why are you still here then? Please leave.
>>
>>47934900
Us? Anon, please stop blaming us for when the shitposter crops up. Just ignore him.
>>
>>47934941
No thanks. If you don't like me, you know the way out.
>>
>>47934900
>I am new what is this
Maybe you should stick to moderated sites.
>>
>>47934855

Oh look more >>47934943
>>
>>47934949
But you were the one who said anons should leave. You're an anon. So why are you still here? Leave please. Shoo.
>>
Okay, I'm in the midst of updating YJ and want to ask for opinions on two things:

Should Toggle have an optional, 50 CP second purchase to toggle perks on and off or should toggling perks be added for free? And should Power Combinations use the Base Power+Modifying Power+Modifying Power format, or should I just say that only there can only be three powers in each combo and leave it open to interpretation how they're combined?
>>
>>47934989
So nerf something that people've been doing since the threads began until you pegged a price tag onto it?
>>
>>47934900
>he thinks he can quit

It is too late for you, anon. Can't you feel it? That hollow in your soul?
>>
>>47934989
In favor of the latter option in both cases.
>>
>>47934989
>50 CP second purchase
Yes.

>only three powers. . . open to interpretation
Yes.
>>
>>47934989
I think the optional buy is neat.
>>
>>47934989
I would say make it a 50 cp addition but that is mostly because I don't want to take it and let someone mind control me to turn off perks that that I need active at all times.
>>
>>47934989
I'd say perks added for free since there could be a lot of confusion as to what qualifies as a 'power' rather than a 'perk.
As for Power Combinations, I like the first format.
>>
>>47934956
>There's no shitposter you're just imagining things! Please pretend my opinion has any kind of consensus!
>>
>>47935000
If you've fanwanked that you can toggle powers/perks/what have you, by all means, ignore Toggle.
>>
File: Neutral.png (150KB, 500x377px) Image search: [Google]
Neutral.png
150KB, 500x377px
>>47934989
>>
>>47935030
I mean power combinations, dingus.
>>
File: Kon take.jpg (84KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Kon take.jpg
84KB, 1280x720px
>>47934228
I got a psychic skulk of foxes in MG. I have them run around and keep my kids company.
They're also trained to do FMA alchemy.
WHAT COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG?
I also have a few immortal cats. They just kind of hang out. They bother Pants, my Mabari, with a bunch of dead rats he doesn't want to eat.
I leave the door to my Warehome open, with one of the foxes on guard duty. He'll open the force wall to let them out whenever they feel like playing outside. They aren't companions, with the technical exception of Pants, who is referred to as one in the margins of the jump, so they come and go whenever they want.
I may have combined my simants with zerg, and replaced my bee hives with them. They just make so much more sweet, sugary vomit than bees of comparable size and aggression.

>>47934578
You can't prove it in court if I never show up!

>>47934809
I'm so sorry, Orphan of Kos.
RIP AND TEAR
It was the beast.
CRUSH KILL MAIM
I didn't mean it.
YES YOU DID
>>
>>47934292
This is what happens when you use a thread title to reference drama from an old thread.

This is why you're not supposed to do this, you complete retard.
>>
>>47935014
I feel like I've served as a valuable warning to others.
>>
>>47934970
He's probably a tripfag who's going anon so as not to sully his name. Probably Crux, since he's the only one I know who keeps his name on for practically all his posts, no matter how pointless.
>>
>>47935030
What was the rationale behind limiting Power Combinations to three powers? I thought it was fine as is and 4plebs is down.
>>
>>47935045
If you've fanwanked that you can combine powers/perks/what have you, by all means, ignore Power Combinations.
>>
>>47934989
I prefer the latter for both options, though there's no way in hell I'd ever take Toggle without the NFL anti-mind whammy suite.

Pow+Mod+Mod is in itself a neat idea, but the second one leaves more room for creativity.
>>
>>47934989
YJ is a serious CP vampire already, there is so much cool stuff and so little CP! There are cool powers to get and also waifus that cannot be passed up! it is torture!

Also are members of the team that joined and left during the time skip discounted like other members of the team?
>>
>>47935046
>I also have a few immortal cats.
God, now I wish we had a Charlie Bone jump.
>>
>>47934989
Later for each option, please.
>>
>>47934989
>>47935014

This.
>>
>>47935093
Hmmm...
Now I do, too.
>>
One Punch Man Universe-
0/1200
Rolled for Slums
Mysterious Being
Free Mysterious!(A non-lethal form of Penance Stare called "Feel the Weight of your Sins. Meant to push towards Redemption)
Discount Serious Mode
Unfairness of Justice
RRRules
Hero C Class

Hungry Hungry Mysterious Beings+200
>>
>>47935064
>fanwank
>a fucking staple and part of /jc/ since threads were in the fucking single digits
>fanwank

So who died and gave you ownership of /jc/?
>>
>>47934989
Is it just those two perks you're updating or is there more?
>>
>>47935093
I just wish we had a Bone jump.
>>
>>47935133
Same person who gave Stupid Dog the right to stick a price-tag on mixing magicks, or several people the right to price mixing technology for a sum of CP.
>>
>It's a shitposter gonna go after every name fag he can episode
>>
>>47934578
All of the time, just because seeding worlds with that stuff is both fun, and empties out the worthless crap I keep putting in my warehouse.
>>
>>47935133
The hell are you angry about? He clarified something about a perk, why are you acting like he shot your dog?
>>
>>47935166
>several people the right to price mixing technology for a sum of CP.
Oh boy, time to start shitting on Polity and Warframe.
>>
>>47934989
Since you are updating anyway might I make a suggestion? A while back there was an Idea to put a drawback in DC jumps to the tune of "But Aquaman Sucks" that would make you seem useless and weak no matter how powerful you really are, would you be willing to consider something like this?
>>
>>47935167
No. None of this shit. We've had discussions on power combinations and ways to get perks and powers to synergize since early /jc/ history, why does he suddenly get to come along and go "No, fuck you guys, you have to pay 600 / 300 CP for that right now."
>>
>>47935133
I understand (as an example) combining airbending with pyrokinesis to give your flames better range as that's just basic synergy, but being able to set someone on fire from far beyond your normal range by slapping them with psionics seems far beyond ordinary fanwank.
>>
>>47934228
Sparrow, a retired sled dog that was just put down due to cancer last month

Nova, a six month old dog, that was born ill and was hit by school bus 2 days after Sparrow died

Diva, Norwegian Whippet that got sick in the house yesterday

Thanks for reminding me about that Anon

>>47934578
Same age when I got them, 12 for bow and 14 for shotgun

>>47934809
Little bastard bit me and I bit him back

>>47934900
>>47934922
People having fun pushing each other's buttons I see. Is it pretty much over or should I make some popcorn for the show?
>>
>>47935193
He doesn't, you absolute idiot.

He is. Literally. Saying you don't have to bother with the perk if you DO use something like that.

I don't know what your damage is but your reading comprehension will be the death of you.
>>
>>47935030
>>47935064
I just want to say that that's pretty much what I do with a lot of perks like this. Typically, I really dislike it when the existence of a perk that says "you can do X" causes a lot of people to start saying "you can't do X unless you have that perk!" inb4 some exaggerates this out to me saying you shouldn't need perks to do anything. I believe that line of thinking tends to add restrictions that people didn't necessarily consider or need, while at the same time basically necessitating that people take that perk and sharply cut the variety in builds.

I usually view these types of perks as "having this perk makes it much, much easier."
>>
>>47935193
Because he's a jump-maker and jump-makers are special.

Have you not been paying attention.
>>
>>47935133
Oh, shut up. Power Combinations is for esoteric shit like infusing your airbending with force constructs to make blasts of wind that hit with the force of a Lantern ring, or using shapeshifting plus Pyrokinesis to turn into a fire creature.
>>
>>47935193
>It's a Someone Called Me On My Shitstirring And Now I Need To Act Reasonable post
>>
>>47935193
The way I'm reading it it acts more like the Marvel jump's power combination options than just synergizing them really good.
So the way I use it is I combine my portal-making powers so they all cover each others' weaknesses (range, having been to your location before, etc.), and I'm able to make a portal literally anywhere.
>>
>>47935093
I wish we had a Charlie Brown jump.

>+600 CP: Of all the jumpers in the world, you're the Charlie Browniest
>>
>>47935218
Jumpmakers are special, though. They make this entire fucking thread. Meanwhile, what do you contribute? Do you make jumps? Do you post builds? Or do you just sit here like a baby bird screaming until someone drops a worm in your mouth?
>>
What other jumps would you like guys like to see made, besides the ones in the pastebin last thread?
>>
>>47935241
And without people to consume that content it would literally sit there gathering dust.

Both of you fucking assholes - ODDLY ENOUGH - need each other. Weird, I know.
>>
>>47935222
>It's an I don't disagree but this it's-a-whatever-episode-crap is getting old real quick episode

>>47935232
I want to take either Charlie Brown to see Saitama or Saitama to see Charlie Brown now. I'm not sure why.
>>
>>47935252
I'd like some /tg/-related jumps. MtG is a great start, but why do we not Catan?
>>
>>47935265
Because they are both bald?
>>
>>47935252
Adventure Quest
>>
File: Bride_Costume_front_f_eniripsa.png (25KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
Bride_Costume_front_f_eniripsa.png
25KB, 200x200px
Rolled 2 (1d8)

>>47934830
48. Adventure Time

- Background: Drop-In
- Perks: Beautiful Hair {Discount, 950}, Astral Projection {Discount, 800}
- Items: Cyclops Tears {600}, Circlet {0}
- Future: Move On

>"Are you okay?"

>"How does any of this work?"

>"Calm down-"

>"CANDY IS NOT AN ELEMENT"

>"Oh, jeez, I think she's still recovering from the temporal displacement."

>1. Chrono Trigger
>2. Shadowrun
>3. Terminator
>4. Fullmetal Alchemist
>5. Mega Man Classic
>6. Supreme Commander
>7. Megaman X
>8. Akame Ga Kill
>>
>>47935059
Originally, Power Combinations only worked on actual super powers. During a discussion a few weeks ago, I believe, an Anon presented a good argument on why Toggle and Power Combinations should encompass all supernatural abilities. The three powers thing for Power Combinations was suggested when there were concerns over whether this would make Power Combinations too powerful, and I felt it was a good compromise.

>>47935083
Yes.

>>47935136
Just those two, unless something comes to mind/is brought to my attention.

>>47935188
Eh, maybe. I'm happy with the drawbacks that are in now, and it's a bit too close to "Just A Sidekick" for me to have both. I'll think about it though.
>>
>>47935260
Not really. The people who make the content can also consume it, and even the people who just consume can make content in the form of builds. But we've got an infestation of parasites who just consume and whine when things aren't perfect. I want them all to leave.
>>
>>47935252
Old World of Darkness stuff
I'm really confused as to why there's so many nWoD jumps when oWoD is so obviously superior.
>>
>>47935277
Dragon Fable is best Artix game!
>>
>>47935295
oWoD has more material, it's hard going.
>>
>>47935277
But Anon, I don't want to pay 800 CP to actually be able to access the Jump's content.
>>
>>47935294
What are the jumps that you've made? Just curious.
>>
Well, I'm finally done with one of my jumps. Last Exile V 1.0, ready to be dissected. Please give feedback and other constructive comment.

I think I overdid the ship section... what are your thought on it?
>>
>>47935310
How's that any different from Red's jumps though.
>>
>>47935314
What is this setting about?
>>
>>47935311
I don't put my name on when I'm talking shit. Who wants to get ass-fucked by some anon with a grudge?
>>
>>47935310
HAHAHAHA! Having played those games this is funny!
>>
>>47935331
Two lands separated by a gigantic superstorm of horrid proportions fighting a war which is run by The Guild. Also Steampunk done right in my humble opinion.

Also other stuff but that's all spoilertastic
>>
>>47935318
You've obviously never played an Artix Entertainment game, Scatovore.
>>
okay I figured out some more things to do in the new Kamen Rider jump, mainly some supporting characters who are getting customized drivers, bear in mind that Showa
was a long time ago so I've refined these techniques to no longer require complete remodeling of the human body
>>http://pastebin.com/0GJwYcVd
>>
>>47935335
>I don't put my name on when I'm talking shit. Who wants to get ass-fucked by some anon with a grudge?
Actually I think it's because you realize that you're just being an elitist dick and you're too much of a coward to actually stand behind your words.
>>
>>47935365
This.

Holy shit, this.
>>
>>47935314
>obligatory drawbacks
It was great up until you showed how lazy you are.
>>
>>47935318
It's not.
>that's the joke
>>
>>47935364
>Steampunk
I thought it was diesel?
>>
>>47935335
Maybe because you shitpost so much, it wouldn't fucking matter?
>>
>>47935314
I feel like Last Charge is kinda bleh compared to the other capstones. Normally extra lives are expensive but guaranteed, whereas this costs you 600 cp to maybe survive a mortal wound once per jump. Maybe change it to a luck/plot armor perk instead.
>>
>>47935252
Crysis
Improbable Island
Mortal Instruments
Mortal Engines
Leviathan Series (the Steampunk/Biopunk WW1 trilogy)
Uglies
Skinjacker Trilogy
His Dark Materials
The Time Quintet
Spore
>>
>>47935385
Eh, somewhere between the two. All of the guns the soldiers use are steam powered, but you could argue most of the ships are obtainium/diesel powered.
>>
>>47935365
Adventure Quest wasn't that bad.
Dragonfable was worse
Mechquest was even worse
They get worse and worse about it with each game.
>>
>>47935252
I honestly can't remember what was in that document, but...

Garfield jump
Toy Story jump
Broadway jump
Twisted Metal jump
Space Invaders jump
Pacman jump
M*A*S*H jump
Yuki Yuna is a Hero jump
Wizard of Oz jump
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory jump, maybe just making it a really low powered gauntlet where the reward is just a multiple-lifetime supply of chocolate
The Simpsons jump, though the sheer quantity of material makes it a daunting task
>>
File: startled.jpg (24KB, 459x279px) Image search: [Google]
startled.jpg
24KB, 459x279px
>>47935314
Looks good so far, only some minor critiques

>Professional Killer

As worded it really doesn't seem worth 400 CP when I don't see why you can't do that stuff without the perk

>Last Charge

So to clarify-this wouldn't let you survive something like falling into a black hole or a nuke right?

>Tactical Mastermind

...why did you censor "fucking"? Is this an actual thing in the setting? I mean, we're (theoretically) all adults here.

>Archive

Could you explain further what Guild technology is actually capable of doing?

>Promotion

Does this do anything after the jump?

>Migration Capsules

Uh...might just be me but maybe if you bill an item by saying "this thing does not do the thing it was expressly designed to do" it may be better not to offer it at all?

The ship section looks fine to me, albeit it'd help if you actually described what the ships look like. In particular I'm not sure if the Grand Exile is supposed to look like a regular ship or a biomechanical kraken.
>>
>>47935409
The games were fun but they were obscenely expensive for "Free to Play" games.
>>
>>47935314
The ship section looks fine to me. I like that you offered all the various cool ships. And the perks look well-balanced, too. My only real complaint is that the nature of the Grand Stream and why it divides Disith and Anatoray isn't very well conveyed. For those who don't know, Disith and Anatoray are actually two separate planets that have somehow been bound together inside an hourglass-shaped gas cloud formed from their merged atmospheres. That's why you have to go through the Grand Stream to cross between the two countries, it's because they're not physically connected.
>>
>>47935314
>obligiatory memory seal
>obligiatory power seal
These make me sad in ways I didn't realize would make me sad.

Also, I think you need to explain some of the perks a bit better. Grand Theft Airship, for example. I don't need a perk to steal things that I can pilot. Also, what's with the two planets? That needs some serious detail, because it's just confusing.
>>
Would it be okay for me to wank that my Soulfire changes its appearance based on the qualities of my soul? I'm not a very big fan of the silvery-blue aesthetic.
>>
File: Kon snug.jpg (994KB, 1000x1480px) Image search: [Google]
Kon snug.jpg
994KB, 1000x1480px
>>47935314
Fly me over, me hardy crewman!
That will be something good to read through at work, tomorrow.
Goodnight!
BWA HA HA!
>>
>>47935434
>>47935434
I'm aware, that's what I was talking about.
AQ locked some shit behind a Pay-wall
DF locked more shit behind a pay-wall and introduced a secondary currency, and items that can only be bought with it
MQ had every other item be a Secondary Currency Only item.

They got worse about the money grubbing with each game.

Trust me on this. I was playing AQ before DF was even in open-alpha.
I saw the money-grubbing get worse and worse as time went on.
>>
>>47935335
>A namefag takes their name off to shitpost.
How can anyone here trust anyone else if we've got folks pulling shit like this?
Because that's what it all comes down to: trust and paranoia issues.

Doing the shit you're doing only exacerbates the problem.

I wish people here could be calm, and rational, and generally just be excellent to each, but it looks like that will never happen.

Anonymity gives us the chaos and freedom we need to say whatever we want, but shackles us in that same chaotic stasis when we want to be productive. It's the veritable definition a double-edged sword.
>>
File: Anatorian_Exile.jpg (14KB, 640x447px) Image search: [Google]
Anatorian_Exile.jpg
14KB, 640x447px
>>47935426
Exile isn't a biomechanical kraken, though its protective cocoon looks like one. Once it's no longer in defense mode it looks sort of art deco style.
>>
File: mfw.png (652KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
mfw.png
652KB, 1440x900px
>>47934881
>that post

Bahahahahahaha
>>
>>47935468
Some name fags only put their name on when ruling on their jumps.
>>
>>47935468
I'd rather not have jump makers namefag unless they're talking about their jumps or posting builds for their characters.
>>
>>47935468
I take off my name to shit-post, but I've been made aware in the past that my posting style is rather distinctive, so people know it's me anyway.

But then I don't troll when I shit-post. I just make stupid fucking comments and try to get a laugh out of people.

Or post unpopular opinions I don't want people bitching at me for.
>>
>>47935331
In the future, mankind fuck up the earth bad. So in order to survive, they need to fix earth. So thus they create big ass colony to house humanity till earth is fix. Thus came in the Guild, whose task was to the make sure earth is fix, and the colony and inhabitant taken care off. But alas they went dodo, and all shit happen cause they either are assholes, supremacy asshole or just batshit crazy.
Now at start of the series is about young man journey after picking up a package that will decide the fate of his colony. The setting is 19th ish technology but with airships and the good fight against a superior foes the Guild. There is more the second half of it anyway on earth. This is the short version and I suck at making summary...
Or just could follow this guy >>47935364
Thanks.

>>47935382
That the point, it is the obligatory drawback cause it is everywhere. So why not?

>>47935396
At first I wanted to give it like success chance where the first time is guaranty while more use of it diminish it effect, then thought it to be OP.
>>
>>47934899
I'm Christian and I'm laughing. I'm sure Jesus has a good sense of humor, so it's alright to laugh at him once in a while.
>>
>>47935468
>Chaotic stasis
>Chaotic
>stasis

ASA was the personification of thread all along
>>
>>47935529
Explains a lot about him and us then, actually.
>>
>>47935468
I'm just so fucking tired of people who actually make things getting shit on because someone disagrees with the free content they've made. Don't like someone's Jump? Well guess what, shithead? Maybe you should have got off your lazy ass and made it your way instead. It's thread 912, you've had three years to claim it.
>>
>>47935399
>Mortal Instruments
Considering how many jumpers like to be extremes of evil and good, as well as their love of messing with crappy teen romance, it baffles me we don't already have this.
>>
>>47935522
Dude went on the cross for you. I think he'd be willing to take a couple of jokes

But then I'm an agnostic, so my opinion here means fuck all.
>>
>>47935540
Why not a Fifty Shades jump if we are using that logic?
>>
>>47935538
Yes, because it's not like that argument applies to all the jumps we don't allow like Lewd things or stuff from spacebattles. Why aren't you clamoring for us to get Corruption of Champions or something if you really believe this?
>>
>>47935546
Because we already have Twilight, why do we need Twilight fanfiction?
>>
>>47935546
Because that doesn't have angels and demons?
>>
>>47935508
>That the point, it is the obligatory drawback cause it is everywhere. So why not?
It's not obligatory, it's just lazy.
>>
File: wat.png (200KB, 469x584px) Image search: [Google]
wat.png
200KB, 469x584px
>>47935454
Unfortunately so far we only have Harry to go by on Soulfire feats, and maybe the angels. And they all do silvery flames.

Smite, Skullgirls and at least one other jump I can't quite remember has perks that let you modify the aesthetics of your powers, though.

...hmm. If changing the quality of your soul did change the appearance of your Soulfire though, I imagine mine would have some /interesting/ hues after frequent Page of Void use. After all Soulfire doesn't only draw from spiritual energy, but as of Cold Days has been confirmed to tap everything you are, the very concept of your existence, as a fuel.
>>
File: BS_Magnolia_Bishop.png (121KB, 279x575px) Image search: [Google]
BS_Magnolia_Bishop.png
121KB, 279x575px
>>47935288
49. Shadowrun

- Race: Human
- Background: Newbie
- Perks: Awakened {900}, Knowledge (Medicine) {Discount, 850}, Exceptional {Discount, 700}, Will To Live {Discount, 550}, Erased {Discount, 250}
- Items: Electrochromic Clothes {Free}, Silver Credstick {200}, Weapon Focus {0}

>"This world is poisoned. Not merely its skies or its water. The people's very minds are poisoned. I can see it, hear it - I can practically smell it. I have to do something - but what? Surely I cannot in good conscience condemn them all to death. But then... what? How am I to remove the infestation?"

>"Maybe just let it be someone else's problem?"

>"That's quitter talk, Adrienne. No, no. I've got to find a way. But how?"
>>
>>47935579
Man, Page of Void powers are so cool. I don't even care about the potential power growth, I just think the ability to extend what is "self" is a neat one. Lots of interesting things you can do with that.
>>
File: Filfth.gif (1MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Filfth.gif
1MB, 500x281px
>>47935546
>Fifty Shades jump
>>
>>47935599
Something tells me the Cleric is nearing a breaking point.
>>
>>47935252
>>47935295
>>47935306

What baffles me is that we have two vampires, a changeling and a mage... but no werewolf yet.
>>
>>47935600
Isn't the power just really advanced psychometry?
>>
>>47935558
>>47935559
>>47935610
The bait has been bitten, I repeat the bait has been bitten.
>>
>>47935621
Werewolves stink.

They smell like wet dogs.
>>
>>47935546
I could go for a BDSM Jump. Backgrounds would be how you got into the scene, and you could also decide whether you're a Dom, Sub, or Switch?
>>
>>47934228
We have a cat named Haul. He was an AI originally, a Ghost from Destiny but after getting imported as Mairwen's animal companion in GI Joe he's mostly been a cute little house cat that gets dragged out whenever we need someone to open the hammerspace to our bikes or spaceship but otherwise prefers to sit beside Mairwen doing research and asking questions.
>>
>>47935579
>Page of Void
Whazzat?
>>
>>47935426
>As worded it really doesn't seem worth 400 CP when I don't see why you can't do that stuff without the perk

Then how do you think need added to make it 400?

>Last Charge
Yes or something that 100% guaranty your demise.

>...why did you censor "fucking"? Is this an actual thing in the setting? I mean, we're (theoretically) all adults here.
Just feel like it, yeah now that I think about... will uncensored it later.

>Could you explain further what Guild technology is actually capable of doing?
They weren't that all explain in the series but from what I can tell, they are expert with genetic and cloning, capable making a lite lightsaber with a penance of high quality battery with it. Material science is propably up there as well as they are the one responsible of making the Exile and Prester, capable of standing the test of time and functioning after century of uses or disuse. That is all I could think of at the moment, maybe there is more of it but lack of sleep is not helping.

>Does this do anything after the jump?
Nope, just make your life easier in the jump, though I don't know about the Guild though, it just probably make your life a living hell. I could make it but what the effect will be, that is the question.

>Uh...might just be me but maybe if you bill an item by saying "this thing does not do the thing it was expressly designed to do" it may be better not to offer it at all?
This is in cause why not and just because this doesn't work in the series doesn't mean a jumper can improve on it or just make a renewable giant missile for some reason... who knows?

>The ship section looks fine to me, albeit it'd help if you actually described what the ships look like. In particular I'm not sure if the Grand Exile is supposed to look like a regular ship or a biomechanical kraken.
I will probably put Picture in it later on.

Man this is just one guy...
>>
>>47935546
>Jump 404: Fifty Shades of Gray
>The Book of Morality, reversed (Psychopathy, sociopathy, mental illness. A disregard for logic and compassion.)
>Age: 22
>Location: New York City
>Identity: Drop-In
>Drawbacks: Jumper Gray (+0)
Oh yes, I have exotic tastes. Step into my parlor.
>Morality Tale (Free, drop-in)
>It Rings A Distant Bell From Chemistry Class (800, drop-in)
>Best Seller (600, drop-in)
>Show Me (500)
>It's Mine, Too (300)
>Exotic Tastes (200)
>I Don't Make Love (0)

I don't care if I need to stretch my morality to consider the things from this jump to be normal, I know people can be twisted behind closed doors. That's okay. I'm going to take this woman, get her to consent to podding her, keep her in storage until I hit the 40k jump, and FEED HER TO THE DARK ELDAR.

AND THEN I'M NUKING NEW YORK.

FUCK EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS JUMP.

FOREVER.

AAAAAAAAAARGH
>>
>>47935638
Probably too lewd but then again there are plenty who do that kind of thing without any sex at all.
>>
>>47935637
Dog hater
>>
>>47935621
Someone is working on one.
>>
>>47935626
Psychometry that works by making the other count as the self. It has a lot of interesting potential applications if you can develop it past that.
>>
>>47935252
Re:Monster
666 Satan
Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei
Beyond Good & Evil
Shaman King
>>
>>47935638
>Jumper is a Dom
>Jumper is told to hurt the other person
>Oh god so much blood
>>
>>47935637
>>47935637
>I hate dogs
>I'm a filthy sub-human who can't bond with Man's Best Friend
>Look at me playing with my own feces
>>
So, I've seen reference several times to something called "Dark Binding", but what it from?
>>
>>47935661
Pretty sure we have that last one,let me go find it
>>
>>47935667
Helsing.
>>
>>47935485
I understand.
>>47935497
I agree generally. Though I also like it when they answer the random questions about their Jumpers as well.
>>47935501
People shouldn't have to be afraid of having an unpopular opinion.
>>47935538
It's not all binary, anon. Shitting on people is never okay, but legitimate criticism shouldn't be ignored.
>>47935553
That's a strawman if I ever saw one, anon. Lewd jumps are entirely different matter.
Don't know if you're aware, but this is a blue board. And most people aren't going to be interested in seeing your page long description of your private time with your waifu or whatever.
>>
>>47935661
>666satan
I wholeheartedly endorse an O-parts hunter jump
>>
>>47935661
>Re Monster
The eat evolve power is the only one with sufficient fluff and that is not enough to base a jump around, it might be a good capstone in another jump where it would fit but there can't really be a jump based around one power.
>>
>>47935657
Wait, what other?
>>
File: Japanese twilight.jpg (78KB, 610x320px) Image search: [Google]
Japanese twilight.jpg
78KB, 610x320px
Well since someone brought up twilight I feel like announcing that I am working on a Vampire Knight jump. I mean no guarantee that I will even be able to bring myself to reread the manga, but I'm going to try.

Also anything in particular anyone wants from Japanese Twilight?
>>
>>47935647
Why Nuke New York? I mean, why NY specifically? Aren't they supposed to be on the west coast somewhere?
>>
>>47935647
WHY.

WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS.
>>
>>47935638
I kind of want to see this. . .
>>
>>47935688
More about the evolving race(s) aspect. Would require a fuckton of work, but could be fun. Couldn't care less about the MC's power, it's just typical overpowered bullshit.
>>
>>47935688
I think a generic "World that runs on RPG mechanics" jump could work, probably with a 0 CP drawback that has a lot of protagonists from those kinds of stories exist in the setting, but I don't know of any one of those settings that could stand as a jump on its own.
>>
>>47935690
The abstract other. As in "things other than you". Page of Void powers seem to extend your sense of identity to include foreign entities, allowing you to know them as you would know yourself, thus granting the psychometry. If you could use the ability in a more general sense it would be really impressive.
>>
>>47935664
"... what do you mean you forgot the safeword!? What part of *eldritch screeching* is so hard to remember?"

This jump probably shouldn't be made.
>>
>>47935676
>Blue board
Only for images. Text is just fine. But hey, sure. Let's look at a different example. Why don't we have that Exalted jump from Spacebattles? I mean according to your post, there is no reason to turn it down.
>>
Rolled 3 (1d8)

>>47935620
Oh, that the poor girl is. But when it's coming, no one knows.

>>47935599
>1. Chrono Trigger
>2. Megaman Zero
>3. Terminator
>4. Fullmetal Alchemist
>5. Mega Man Classic
>6. Supreme Commander
>7. Megaman X
>8. Akame Ga Kill
>>
>>47935252

Generic B Horror movie jump
Zoids new century
Dominion Tank Police (For those who want to waifu an andriod puma girl or be one)
Stardew Valley
Ex-Heroes
Star Wars Christmas Special Jump... just kidding, please don't I don't want to be blamed for it.
>>
>>47935638
Probably too innately lewd, although I'd like to see it happen as well. Nana to Kaoru could serve as a good base, or one of them if more are necessary.
>>
>>47935665
>I forgot to remove my name while shitposting
FUCK!

>>47935667
It's from the Hellsing jump, the one with Alucard and Seras

>>47935676
Not afraid of it, just don't want to deal with the bitching. Subtle difference.
>>
>>47935697
Because it's a monstrous setting, and New York is always the target for monsters. I mean, after Tokyo.
>>
File: beach dog.jpg (213KB, 1500x2400px) Image search: [Google]
beach dog.jpg
213KB, 1500x2400px
>>47935637
Do you have something against wet dogs?
>>
>>47935437
>Ideas on Grand Stream
It will probably add that in or just put it in the Notes later on.

>>47935451
>explain perks and two planets
Yeah will explain it better next, It is not an actual planet but a colony called Prester. Why they called it Prester instead of a goddamn colony I will never know. The first time watching this I though it was a goddamn planet too.

>>47935563
Well then ok. I will just add more then... later anyway.
>>
>>47935727
>I forgot to remove my name while shitposting
That's not justice.
>>
>>47935695
Super Bishie Thorn Person Powers. Or whatever the hell was up with Zero near the end there.
>>
>>47935695
Tell us what it is.
>>
File: sigh.jpg (48KB, 383x420px) Image search: [Google]
sigh.jpg
48KB, 383x420px
>>47935600
I KNOW, RIGHT?! I remember being told it was actually supposed to be some parody of otherkin but the concept has an incredible wealth of opportunities if you're skilled with mystic/conceptual abilities.

>>47935640
Class and Aspect from Generic Sburb Jump.

>>47935626
Yes and no; it's been shown to be used for advanced psychometry but the mechanism it does this through involves integrating extremely complex concepts with your identity. And given the other Pages' showings, it's not entirely impossible the Page had other powers but was simply too unmotivated to use them.

The Page of Hope for example, was able to emit a blast of hope overpowering the Witch of Space's powers after she was empowered by becoming grimdark and...becoming a catgirl, apparently.

Homestuck confuses me.

>>47935621
Father Wolf deserved better, dammit.

>>47935645
Greater detail in the precise nature of your expertise at killing really, specifying your capabilities and techniques granted by the perk.

Consider setting a benchmark for what would "guaranty" your perk. Also, you misspelled "obligatory" for the drawbacks at the end of the jump.

I see. Once you get some sleep you should definitely consider listing some examples in the jump notes or something.

And fair enough.

And don't worry about it, I tend to ramble a little when I critique. Most people are more concise than I.
>>
>>47935729
You know, combined with that image, that's a little lewd.
>>
>>47935726
Whether or not that could be a jump would depend on if a jumpmaker could make one without it being a smut jump, which would require a lot of knowledge about BDSM other than the common lewd side of it. I imagine most of us here only know BDSM though porn depictions of it.
>>
>>47934578
I might give teenager protagonists some toys if I like them.

In Worm, I gave Taylor some zerg. Neutered to prevent an infestation, of course.
Kill la Kill, I gave Inu a better computer, and Satsuki a Batgirl costume for Halloween. Along with a dead parent to match it. She appreciated both.
>>
>>47935752
>I remember being told it was actually supposed to be some parody of otherkin

... No offense, but wouldn't the Anti-Spiral / Quasi-Spiral / Cosmic Dick count as that at this point?

Or hell, any Jumper period?
>>
>>47935757
All BDSM is a fetish and is thus too lewd. Whether or not sex happens doesn't matter. It'd also be entirely OC, which people are critical about by default.
>>
>>47935638
>I could go for a BDSM Jump.
And I could go for a Picnic Jump. There could be sammich makin' perks, ant repellent perks, an 800 cp Best Blanket in the Multiverse item to buy.

It totally isn't too niche and hollow to actually make a jump out of.
Actually I think I just convinced myself that we do in fact need a Picnic Jump. Shit.

>>47935715
I'm not really knowledgeable on the Exalted IP.
As in, the first time I ever heard about was here, on /jc/.
I can't really form a rational argument one way or the other without any real information about the setting.
Sorry.
>>
>>47935716
>Terminator
Ho boy.
>>
File: Shaman King.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
Shaman King.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>>47935668
>>47935661
and here you go be warned it's not from the drive so it may not be quite kosher or even finished
>>
>>47935729
>The beach ball looks like a pokeball
Holy shit that is cute

>>47935733
I forget sometimes, it happens
Hopefully my over-reactions make people at least smile.

>>47935755
>Going to the beach is lewd
Wat
>>
>>47935766
That is not actually true, there are many who engage in BDSM for entirely non sexual reasons. Something is only a fetish if it is sexual.
>>
>>47935742
Its Japanese Twilight, and I'm not actually sure if it is better or worse than Twilight. It's about a girl at a school where the classes are split between the day class, all humans(well with a couple exceptions that you don't find out about until later), and the night class, all vampires. MC is the adopted daughter of the headmaster(a 200+ year old retired vampire hunter), and along with an orphaned vampire hunter that was also adopted by the headmaster, has the job of keeping the classes separate to prevent any misshapes. It's also a really terrible romance series if you couldn't guess that.
>>
>>47935786
Other way around. It's a fetish no matter what, it only becomes a paraphelia if it's sexual. But nobody but pedants like me uses the term "paraphelia".
>>
What would a Page of Time be capable of?
>>
>>47935775
Its in dire need of formatting and the pricing is hella weird but other than that it looks... fine? Anyone with some kind of authority wanna chime in?
>>
>>47935771
Maybe it won't be that bad.
She might not land in a post Judgement Day time. And if she doesn't grab the Judgement Day perk, it shouldn't really cause much trouble.
>>
>>47935781
>Wet dog
>Picture of a blushing Lucario facing the viewer
>>
>>47935738
That likely will be in, though I don't know if it will be a perk or an aspect of the anti vampire weapons, or combination of the two.
>>
>>47935824
hey don't Blame me this is something I got from the thread I claim no ownership or hand in its creation
>>
>>47935786
Not that anon, but I'm genuinely fucking curious, what reason could a person possibly have for wanting to engage in BDSM in a non-sexual way?

Is the top shelf out of reach?
You need to replace a lightbulb?
Some sort of arthritic problem?
Strength training regimen?

Honestly, I'm wracking my brain here and I can't think of a single practical non-sexual reason for BDSM. I thought I was an imaginative person, but I guess not compared to some folks out there.
>>
>>47935813
If we want to be especially anal about it BDSM is a kink not a fetish.
>>
>>47935752
Thanks for the feedback will get on it after sleep.

Now I'm off to sleep, will answer any question later on.
>>
>>47935850
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nie23G9yNts
>>
>>47935843
I'm just wondering if anyone here knows why it is not on the drive before I try to figure the damn thing out
>>
>>47935781
I think what anon is trying to say is.
Wet.
Dog.

*shuddering intensifies*
>>
>>47935850
The fetishes agree, get the fuck out BDSM you aren't a proper idol.
>>
>>47935847
People can have submissive or dominant desires that are not necessarily sexual.
>>
>>47935850
It's kind of both. Kinks are based on behavior, fetishes are based on objects. And while BDSM is primarily a behavior-focused activity, there's no denying that the specific objects used in that behavior themselves have some psychological power. No one's ever going to look at a gimp mask and not think about the actions done with it.
>>
>>47935809

A vampire hunter in charge of a school with vampires...yeah that makes sense.

Step 1 to ensure there are no mishaps between human and vampire students, kill the vampires or if not moral send them to another school
>>
>>47935847
>Honestly, I'm wracking my brain here and I can't think of a single practical non-sexual reason for BDSM. I thought I was an imaginative person, but I guess not compared to some folks out there.
Nana to Kaoru covered this pretty well, I thought. Female protag uses it as a destresser.
>>
>>47935836
At the Beach.
You can see the Ocean.
>>
>>47935864
This was from at least Three months ago and my memory doesn't go back that far, That's why I said it might not be kosher
>>
>>47935890
That is true but it would more accurate to say that there are many fetishes closely tied to BDSM.
>>
>>47935847
You can get pleasure out of a deviant behavior without it being sexual pleasure. Some people just like certain actions, and the hedonic circuit in their brain bypasses the parts associated with sex.
>>
>>47935891
The idea is to get the young vampires accustomed to thinking of humans as people, and not food. It sort of works I guess, but the story goes off in a different direction.
>>
>>47935904
That is not a good example of non sexual BDSM, I am pretty sure both of them are just pretending that they aren't getting off on it.
>>
File: chuckle.png (227KB, 595x496px) Image search: [Google]
chuckle.png
227KB, 595x496px
>>47935765
Hah! Probably.

Although right now, I basically have Zahhak's problem of having absolutely nothing to meaningfully fill the empty husk of my identity, trying desperately to become everything and failing miserably at becoming anything.

And yet somehow I can still induce souls in things near me. Like a black hole surrounded by an accretion disk of burning matter.

Just my luck that of all things, those bloody harem perks are still in working order when my Ira army creation isn't.
>>
>>47935873
Where you care to elaborate?
I'm willing to give the benefit of the doubt, but I'ma need something more solid that 'it's not sexual, honest!'

>>47935904
That… actually makes sense.
There's this autistic woman who developed a more comforting path for cattle to follow so that they'd be placid as they walk up to the slaughterhouse, and she developed this weird 'hug machine' that sort of clamps down around you from both sides, and it works on both humans and cattle, oddly enough.
For the life of me I can't remember her name, though.
>>
>>47935823
> 6. Page of Time: Still here, yeah. Through I'm not entirely sure on Page of Time either… There's the standard time travel necessary to actually do your time player job. Aside from that, Pages are supposed to be really strong in their aspect, so I'm guessing a Page of Time would have loads of time to do stuff. Probably by speeding himself up really hard or doing an actual timestop? There's also the entropy part of the Aspect, which might net you the ability to project a giant entropy aura where everything ages/wears away really fast.
>>
>>47935909
I said kinda, you buzzkill.
>>
Both the DLC and updated neo-heisei are on the drive now!

Just thought you should know
Also question, if you were a phantom thief jumper with the houserule you can only get skills and have to magpie all your power up gear (albeit with perfect thieving skills)

Where would you go?
All I've got so far is maybe Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic, Xialoin Showdown and Wakfu(for the Shushu artifacts if they're around)
>>
>>47935960
There are couples who engage in things like pet play but their sex is entirely vanilla, they just enjoy being pet and master/mistress without it ever crossing over into their sex life.
>>
>>47936007
Dungeon Builder? Adventurers come to you.
>>
>>47935979
Thanks.
>>
>>47936007
Neopets. You can get some nice gear there.
>>
>>47936012
You sound like one of those furries that claim it's not a sex thing, dude.
>>
>>47936007
>>47936007
Overlord, once you're prepared, steal Ainz's Divine and World Items
Kamen Rider, steal Drivers
Steal The Deathly Hallows
Most Sci-fi settings have some cool shit, especially the various Gundams
>>
>>47935934
Or is it an elaborate plot to gather vampires in a single area before kill the blood sucker?

>"All vampiric students assemble in the gymnasium, attendance is mandatory...ignore the smell of gasoline."
>>
>>47936042
Look if you want a good answer you are going to have to look somewhere other than a coya thread on 4chin.
>>
>>47936007
D&D settings like Dark Sun or Forgotten Realms. Steal some artifacts, get some nice power ups that way.
>>
File: cooldown.png (334KB, 652x602px) Image search: [Google]
cooldown.png
334KB, 652x602px
>>47936007
Hmm.

Probably Ar Tonelico, Symphogear, Assassin's Creed, Transformers, Macross, Blame!, GUNNM, Zoids and Super Robot Wars in that order.
>>
>>47935927
>>47936012
If you ask me that's even weirder than normal BDSM.
But it technically isn't lewd.

However, going back to the original question at hand, is pet play and not-sex bondage enough to make a jump?
I'm guessing no.
>>
Someone posted a Peter Pan jump, over on Spacebattles.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1C8WTtqfSTVrYLMPrObiRUhbCnKdi8jfrqZn4K-hYvhg/edit
>>
>>47936058
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqDrZZ0BLuc
>Steal Drivers
>>
>>47936068
>coya thread on 4chin

he he
>>
>>47936091
No, it isn't. Sorry, got sidetracked talking about the really quite interesting psychology and sociology of kink. It's one of those things that isn't exactly comfortable to discuss, but is still fascinating.
>>
File: 008.jpg (81KB, 690x1099px) Image search: [Google]
008.jpg
81KB, 690x1099px
>>47936065
It's really not, the headmaster is actually quite fond of the vampires.
>>
>>47936091
There is plenty to make a jump but it is doubtful that anyone would be interested in a non sex centered BDSM jump.
>>
>>47936087
..huh, care to explain?
I mean this guy is starting off basically Sly Cooper tier in thievery so
It'd help to figure out what targets I'm looking at here
Is it just a lot of stealing giant robots?
>>
So, uh, Claymore. How dangerous is it compared to shit like the HST?
>>
>>47936148
>HST
what?
>>
>>47936007
Worm: A Cauldron Vial.
Symbiote: A Symbiote.
Bastion: The Bastion and the Calamity Device.
Deadman Wonderland: A Nameless Worm.
>>
>>47935873
>>47935960
A think the simplest view is some-people want to lead while others want to serve.
Like how some people want to become a Captain or General while others are content or even happy with being just a basic soldier.
>>
>>47936097
K.

It can stay over there, they have their own drive now anon.
>>
>>47936091
Maybe someone could do a Nana to Kouru Jump?
>>
File: bringmetolife.jpg (16KB, 605x146px) Image search: [Google]
bringmetolife.jpg
16KB, 605x146px
>>47936097
>all this weird reality warping dream/shadow bullshit in the high cost perks

I don't know what version of Peter Plan SB read when they were little but it seems slightly different to mine
>>
>>47936148
Sorry, HST? I don't recognize that term. But Claymore is medium danger. Mostly direct physical threats, though there are a few Awakened Beings that have infectious attacks or parasitism or the like. Youma and Awakened can be fairly imposing threats, but it's not too hard to just stay away from them if you learn to suppress your yoki. And when you do get in a fight with them, out of context powers would be very deadly to them, they're build for physical combat.
>>
>>47936163
Is the Cauldron something a jumper can replicate?
>>
>>47936222
If they had access to the flesh of an extradimensional slime-mold/space whale, yes. Otherwise, no.
>>
Rolled 4 (1d8)

>>47935834
Funny you should mention that.

>>47935716
50. Terminator

- Race: Human
- Perks: Judgement Day {900}, Thank You, Jumper, For Your Courage Through The Dark Years {Discount, 800}, No Fate But What We Make {Discount, 400}, Hey, Wait, You Swore! {Discount, 200}, One Possible Future, From Your Point Of View {0}
- Future: Move On

>"The end."

>"What?"

>"The end of all things. It is coming. I could stop it, but I would need to... I would need to prevent them ever inventing the cause of it."

>"Nuclear weapons?"

>"Too late for that. This... this machine. The one they say controls the rest. I must put an end to it before it begins. In and of itself, this machine, this VIRUS must be stopped."

>"Hey, kiddo. You ever think maybe... maybe just once you could let someone else do the work of fixing everything?"

>"And risk them making it worse?"

>"Careful, now. Startin' to think you don't trust anyone. Still sore over your fleet leavin' ya high and dry?"

>"Niahc. If you say another word."

>"Nah, nah, it's fine."

>1. Chrono Trigger
>2. Megaman Zero
>3. Soul Eater
>4. Fullmetal Alchemist
>5. Mega Man Classic
>6. Supreme Commander
>7. Megaman X
>8. Akame Ga Kill
>>
File: ayep.jpg (12KB, 292x165px) Image search: [Google]
ayep.jpg
12KB, 292x165px
>>47936147
Stealing giant robots, yes. And/or magical girl costumes.

Actually, if you're not a master thief yet you might wanna start in Swat Kats, Bioshock and TF2 instead.
>>
>>47936222
Cauldron is an organization, the vials are essentially bottled shards. Which you probably can't duplicate.
>>
>>47936158
Holy Shounen Trilogy. Naruto, Bleach, and One Piece.

>>47936198
Okay, thanks.
>>
>>47936195
Exactly.

As such. It can stay over in SB. This shit is exactly like the fucking Vampire Diaries jump all over again.
>>
>>47936263
Not even with equivalent exchange?
>>
>>47936129
Going from a life of hunting vampires to seeing them as adorable...nope, my idea is more logical

>"Commence the torching! Shoot any that try to break through the windows!"
>>
>>47936274
Well, according to anon a little while ago >>47935538, if they post it here we have to accept it no matter what and it's our fault for not getting on it sooner.
>>
>>47936276
Shards aren't items, they're organisms. And they are VERY big organisms. I believe the average is around country-sized, and they can get far bigger. If you can figure out how to make transdimensional organisms that large, you don't need to make Cauldron vials. You can apply that biotech directly to people to give them superpowers.
>>
How would people feel about more Slice of Life jumps for jumpers who want vacations or any other reason really?
>>
>>47936244
>Full Metal Alchemist

Who is recommending these worlds? Do people want to see her break?
>>
>>47936091
No. It's a fetish. It's lewd by default, sex or not.
>>
>>47936244
>FMA
...if it's Brotherhood, she might have a nervous breakdown when the Promised Day comes.
>>
>>47936272
Claymore is well below them in power, though some of the physical power attacks may be pretty good for those. However the upper end in Claymore is city buster stuff, and not single attack city buster either, should take even top power characters at least a few minutes to end a city.

>>47936280
Vampire hunters are a clan of sorts, you are born into it without a choice, and the headmaster kind of lost it and couldn't handle killing vampires anymore. He also seems to have fallen in love with a vampire at one point who really wanted peace between humans and vampires so the school is kind of like his way of following her dream.
>>
>>47936315
I'd feel good about it, if you picked good series to make into jumps.
>>
>>47936315
I like them, though you'd have trouble making them feel sufficiently distinct, I think. But if you can manage it, power to you.
>>
>>47936307
I'm not talking about Cheat Mode here. Equivalent Exchange doesn't care about complexity though, just mass and energy, which I likely have at least a few planets worth of at the point in my chain I be entering Worm.
>>
>>47936315
Depends.
We already have a generic slice of life jumps itself, so more of that would be a no.
But, their is no limit to jumps based off of shows/mangas/and games that are considered "slice of life" in style or whatever.
>>
>>47936327
Do you think the "Judgment Day" perk would let her see that coming?
>>
>>47936349
I know. But it doesn't work on living things. Equivalent Exchange still only makes items.
>>
>>47936381
That is not strictly accurate. It works on any entities that can be picked up which includes flowers, tree leaves and saplings, etc. Not currently-living beings, though.
>>
>>47936381
That's just straight up lies.
>>
>>47936378
Maybe. Which might be worse, if she can see Father rip the souls out of an entire country before devouring God without being able to do anything about it due to being a vision.
>>
>>47936416
No it isn't. You can make potential life, seeds or eggs or such. But you can't just plop a living being directly into existence. And you need to be able to scan the thing in order to copy it. How are you going to get a continent-sized monster (which is in another dimension) inside an Alchemy Chest?
>>
>>47936381
No where at all in the jump or in the actual mod content is there even a implication of this as far as I can tell. So, get fucked, basically.
>>
Hey /jc/, I'm looking to start a jumpchain centered around being a wilderness/post-apocalyptic survivalist. I know Pokemon, Stalker, Fallout, Akame Ga Kill, Monster Hunter, Gunnm, Imperium as a Catachan and the Eldar are all good jumps. But what others have good backgrounds/perks for it?
>>
>>47936445
Megaman Zero is a good one, and Mad Max.
>>
>>47936440
You are objectively wrong. The Equivalent Exchange mod doesn't have any functionality for making copies of full-grown living organisms. Certainly not ones as large as shards. None of the items you can build with that mod do that.
>>
File: Traitor!.gif (2MB, 500x507px) Image search: [Google]
Traitor!.gif
2MB, 500x507px
>>47936340
Betrayed his clan, fell in love with a vampire?

>"More kindling for the flames!"
>>
>>47936439
>>47936479

This is you making up limitations to an ability where they literally do not exist. These aren't rules indicated anywhere by anything. You conjured them from fucking nothing.
>>
>>47936349
You'll need another alternate Earth to house your duplicate Shard in. Even the rinky dinky city-sized ones are pretty obvious, and Scion WILL notice it if you just try to put it in Earth Bet.

Also, you'll need to duplicate the vial linked to whatever Shard you copied, unless you're willing to figure out whatever kooky "science" (read: precognition abuse) Cauldron uses to make them.

Whoever you intend to power up with it might not even get yours, since the vial might cause a connection to the original Shard (which is slowly dying) to form instead of the one you made.
>>
>>47936445
Metro 2033
Terminator
Bioshock might count.
>>
>>47936488
The limitations are that no such item exists in the Equivalent Exchange mod. You're assuming a functionality that is not present.
>>
>>47936035
Can you expand on that a bit?
Also, in general, this jumper is going to not be too big on...'discovering'/'researching'
Their skillset is basically everything that'd be needed to successfully and impossibly get through the hardest security and nab things
So the giant mecha theft may not work just because where the hell you gonna use a giant mecha discreetly?
>>
>>47936488
So what's the EE value for making a Creeper? How much do I need to burn through to make an Ender Dragon? I could definitely use those.
>>
>>47936479
>>47936489
Don't the vials work on fiat after the jump? I could have sworn the notes say the shards aren't involved afterwards.

Yep, the notes say powers are no longer run on Shards, and also that the vials have the same thing happen.
>>
>>47936445
Dead Space has stuff if you want to scavenge materials and make weapons
>>
>>47936007
Assuming you were great at recoding your technology, like that Matrix perk allows you to, I would recommend Young Justice for the crazy villains blueprints/robot designs. Really just about any Marvel or DC jump is great if you can steal better than Swiper the Fox.
>>
>>47936528
Well, can EE copy Benefactor fiat?
>>
>>47936528
Yes, but you can't reverse-engineer fiat. We're talking about making your own vials, not just using the ones you got from the jump.
>>
>>47936515
Simply enough there is a ton of secret or hidden artifacts of great power on par with those of much more dangerous settings scattered throughout the world. Hell, robbing a single one of the fairies would give you some high tier armour and mystical weapons. To say nothing of going tomb raiding in the desert regions.
>>
>>47936276
If you wanted to duplicate them, you could possibly grow them via Sword Plant from the Arthur jump.

Otherwise maybe a highly evolved symbiote can favricate one given a sample? Someone who's read more symbiote than me could maybe clarify that.
>>
>>47936541
No idea, just pointing out you're not copying shards unless you do it in the jump.

>>47936542
I thought the discussion was on copying the vials with EE?
>>
File: 5b1e03311ac6eb92802acd9f96535b2b.jpg (216KB, 680x1248px) Image search: [Google]
5b1e03311ac6eb92802acd9f96535b2b.jpg
216KB, 680x1248px
>>47936244
51. Fullmetal Alchemist

- Perks: Advanced Formulae {900}, Simplified Formulae {800}, Alkahestry {500}
- Items: Bio-Alchemical Theory Books {200}, Survial Pack {Discount, 100}, Maintenance Tools {Discount, 0}

>"So... your friend - that officer's friend - was murdered. Tell me - how long has it been?"

>"Less than a year. Why?"

>"I think I can help."

>"...what do you mean?"

>"I've done this before. Just trust me."

>"Done what before? You... you don't mean?"

>"Obviously, I'll need the body."

>"You're insane! I know you can't bring back the dead! Nobody can!"

>"You can't be willing to give up so easily, young man."

Heroes never die.
>>
>>47936484
He didn't betray them, he retired but is still in good standing, at one point he even ends up effectively in command of them, the vampire hunters aren't that extreme of an organization, and haven't been for seemingly thousands of years. Basically the vampires and the vampire hunters are at peace, with the vampires themselves actually sending lists of what vampires need to be killed. Hell the vampire hunters are actually less extreme than the vampire that basically made their organization told them what to do, and invented the anti vampire weapons.
>>
>>47936573
No, it was about copying shards, and then using those to make vials.
>>
>>47936573
and I thought they were discussing using FMAlchemy to reproduce them?
>>
>>47936579
Sounds like our cleric is getting her hope back.
>>
>>47935293
A bit late, but immediately after you added the Power Combinations perk to the jump (a few months ago I think) someone asked you if you could use it to combine a Killing Curse with a Magical Song and you said yes. So that's actually wrong, this was just a nerf, unless you've changed your mind on the perk twice without telling the thread.
>>
Jumpers a daily reminder to not bully a Lich they just need friends.
>>
>>47936579
Wait, , which resurrection perk covers that? And which ones don't even need a body to work?
>>
>>47936587
Nope. The Equivalent Exchange mod from Minecraft, which you can get access to through the Minecraft jump. It is an alchemy mod, though, and named as a reference to Fullmetal Alchemist.
>>
>>47936583
Oh, my bad. Never mind me then.
>>
>>47936605
I think she's using Overlord stuff. Level 100 Divine Caster Angel. Or maybe Miracle from her Aion build?
>>
>>47936603
But what are lichs for if not to bully?
>>
>>47936583
Why not copy the vials instead though? Shards are no longer an issue post jump so that seems like it would be easier.
>>
>>47936445
Generic Zombie Apocalypse
It's right in the name, yo.
>>
File: this is not a lich.jpg (195KB, 834x1288px) Image search: [Google]
this is not a lich.jpg
195KB, 834x1288px
>>47936603
>>
>>47936663
That is a lich.
>>
>>47936663
I want me that lich. . .
>>
>>47936656
You'd think, but this anon has decided that he needs to prove the length of his e-peen by copying a shard directly. I don't get it.
>>
>>47936479
Equivalent Exchange can replicate complex objects right? Large ones too?

Than it can make shards. Whether or not it's alive is a not factor, since the only difference is the chemical make up and the structure. There's basically no special attribute that would or does stop transmutation from working on it, you can transmute living things pretty easily.

Whether or not it had the size of a country is a non-factor. You're assuming Equivalent Exchange is an exact port over from the mod and works just like in the Minecraft game mod. But it doesn't because we're not just playing the game in the jump, we're there in the world, and can work with the system differently.

Are you saying I can replicate Uru or Magicite because those weren't in minecraft and there was never a demonstration that they can? Are you saying I can't actively use more than one item at a time because you couldn't in Minecraft?
>>
>>47936673
>lich
>not skeltal

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>47936673
But where are the bones?
>>
>>47936663
>47936663
>666
Seems like a lichy number to me.
>>
Just.

Buy the briefcase full of Cauldron Vials.

It refills with new Cauldron Vials.
Easiest damn thing to do.
>>
>>47936692
>>47936690
Liches with certain spells can keep their skin and other parts from degrading.
>>
>>47936683
I don't even think you could even start on that project since you don't have any shards to experiment with post jump.
>>
>>47936583
It wasn't though. My original question was about Cauldron, the answer was that Cauldron makes the vials, then I asked if they could be replicated. This was never about shards, stop lying to make yourself look better.
>>
>>47936700
CP is a RESOURCE young man, NOT a LUXURY to be bandied about like that.
>>
>>47936717
The shards are in the vials.

After being extracted from Eden.
>>
>>47936605
The better question is "what does Truth have to say about it?"

>>47936598
Probably because everything is smaller-scale, and there's adequate time and power to stop it.
>>
>>47936688
Well, to conversion to 'real world' doesn't seem like it'd increase the maximum size of things you could copy to me, especially not from 'about one cubic meter' to 'continent sized', especially since iirc you have to put the thing on the EE thing to 'scan' it, and also I think there's a cap on how much energy it can actually store. But that's just me, I don't know how it would really translate. If you think you can do it, more power to you.
>>
>>47936688
>Equivalent Exchange can replicate complex objects right? Large ones too?
Not really. It can replicate complex objects. Not large ones.

>There's basically no special attribute that would or does stop transmutation from working on it, you can transmute living things pretty easily.
You're making a big assumption, there. It's alchemy, it's not under any obligation to comply with your expectations of chemistry. Vitalism can be a real thing, when it comes to alchemy.

>You're assuming Equivalent Exchange is an exact port over from the mod and works just like in the Minecraft game mod.
Yes, because the jump works like the game. It's letting you do the things from the game, but in the real world. There are numerous references in the jump to it following the game mechanics.
>>
>>47936683
>misrepresenting your opponent
and your argument actually had ground to stand on! Why would you do this to yourself!?
>>
>>47936734
The vial contains a tiny bit of the shard, essentially the bit that latches on to your brain and let's the rest of the shard know what you want to to. Drinking the vial is basically like installing a transmitter in your brain. In the jump at least. Post-jump the vial works on fiat.
>>
>>47936717
Sure, that was your original question. And then you went on to "okay, but I can make shards, right?".
>>
>>47936663
Reminder that liches are for love.
>>
>>47936717
Ok well trying to dupe the vials during the jump is difficult because the important parts are in another dimension rather than in the vials, post jump that is no longer an issue and you can use whatever copying method you want since the powers are just from the vials rather than shard based after that point.
>>
>>47936445
Lost Valley of the Dinosaurs: The Hunting and Survival Perks.
Symbiote: Great Life Support.
Bastion: Look at A Pleasant Host.
Mage: The Awakening: I would imagine being a Thyrsus mage wouldn't hurt.
Chronicles of Narnia: Take the Rangers Regress.
EVO: Look at the Gaia Origin.
Xena: The Amazon Capstone.
>>
>>47936759
Oh, anon, he's not going to listen no matter what. So I might as well enjoy myself by insulting him some.
>>
>>47936599
I believe it was still a WIP back then, so it's possible that I did change my mind. Do you have a link so I can get a sense of when this happened?
>>
>>47936582

So a vampire created the vampire hunters, who are humans, and gave them the names of vampire that needed killing....rather then having vampires clean up their mess.

Nope, my idea still more logical

>"Alright, now douse the fire with holy water!"
>>
>>47936717
Not that anon, but to replicate the Vials in jump, you need to replicate the Shards.
The Vials are just a bootleg hookup to the dead Shards, derived from the sorta-kinda human flesh of the fallen Entity, Eden.

With something to link up to to supply the actual power, the Vials are useless.

Just replicating the Vial would be like copying someone's car keys and expecting the key itself to take you around town.

The cp purchaseable Vials become fiat post-Jump, but to copy the non-fiat ones you really would have to replicate whole fucking Shards. Pain in the ass I know, but that's the way it is.
>>
>>47936763
I NEVER SAID THAT AND YOU FUCKING KNOW IT.

Fuck this. I'm not dealing with someone shoving words into my mouth about what my own fucking argument is over.
>>
>>47936735
>What does Truth have to say about it
He'll be too busy laughing when he takes the kid instead. Truth's kind of a dick.
>>
>>47936759
You really think that's misrepresentation? When has anyone ever had a question about Worm that wasn't about bragging rights?
>>
>>47936796
>The cp purchaseable Vials become fiat post-Jump

This.
Fuckign. THIS.

Just. Buy. The fucking briefcase. It'll be all the fucking easier. And it keeps restocking with Cauldron Vials. And you don't need to copy a planetary fleshy biosupercomputer.
>>
>>47936778
4plebs/desu is down, so unfortunately no.
>>
>>47936800
You never directly said it, no. But you implied it quite strongly. Look, here >>47936263 someone says the vials are bottled shards, which you probably can't duplicate. Then you say >>47936276 asking about whether you can copy them with EE. Then I tell you >>47936307 that they're enormous living organisms, and are therefore outside EE's wheelhouse. Then you say >>47936349 claiming that EE has no limits (which is false). Then when I tell you that's not true, you get confrontational about it >>47936440. You're the asshole here, anon.
>>
>>47936804
Does he even have jurisdiction over outside-setting means?

I keep hearing something about him being literally God?
>>
>>47936809
perks > items, always
>>
>>47936833
Are you sure? Minecraft cheat mode the briefcase that replenishes the vials.
>>
>>47936809
It should be noted that there may be some merit in figuring out some of the physics ruleslawyering that the Entities pull by decoding a Shard or 5 million.

At the very least, you could steal their collective scientific knowledge, free of the OC DO NOT STEAL bullshit they pull on Tinkers.

And their dimension-shifting tech/biology is top-fucking-notch.
>>
>>47936833
Are you telling me that you wouldn't give out Cauldron vials in future jumps just to see what happens?
>>
>>47936534
>>47936250
>>47936163

Neat.
I should probably give the warning as well that...okay this is a REALLY specifcally themed jumper, which is why some of this stuff doesn't work. The Mech I can swing, even a collection of mechs, but anything that requires him to build stuff isn't gonna work out
He's not a crafter, can't make anything worth a damn, He can only take.
But most of what I've seen should give him at the very least an amazing bag of tricks.

The Deathly Hallows and the Marvel, Symphogear and Neopets stuff especially(though he may need to learn to sing to activate the symphogear thing)

Damn if it won't be fun to doa heist for the Yellowjacket suit before anyone even knows what'll occur after, though.
>>
>>47936790
The vampire that created the anti vampire weapons didn't want that power left in the hands of other vampires, he wanted a group who could act as a control on vampires. Plus anti vampire weapons can't be wielded by vampires(with a few exceptions that are not enough to maintain a organization). Also part of the issue is that pureblood vampires are nearly impossible to kill, one of them got turned into what is basically meat paste and he survived because no one stuck/shot him with an anti vampire weapon. Theoretically you could burn him away with enough fire, and supposedly destroying the brain or heart should do the job, but only the specially made anti vampire weapons have been shown to be effective against pureblood vampires. Other vampires seem to just be particularly resilient with a healing factor.

Also logic doesn't really enter into it, it's a shoujo romance series, logic never enters into it with them.
>>
>>47936831
I don't know if he has any authority over outside stuff, but if he isn't God he's the closest thing to it. Everyone calls him either God or Truth, and for reference, Father was able to casually summon a miniature sun in the palm of his hand with his power, and Truth has authority over all knowledge in the universe, as well as control over souls. He's not evil, and can be helpful or proud of selfless decisions(he expressed joy when Ed sacrificed Alchemy to save his brother, and told him that he had beaten Truth/God). He's a stickler for equivalent excange though, loathes arrogance and parasites like Father, and again, is a dick.
>>
File: #ButThat'sNoneOfMyBusiness.jpg (134KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
#ButThat'sNoneOfMyBusiness.jpg
134KB, 1280x720px
So here I am, about to ask for ideas to transform my Waifus into Conceptual Beings, only to find Shard Arguments...

Anyways, yeah, wanna make Conceptual Waifus, ideas? As a note, they are already Goddesses.
>>
>>47936888
>Also logic doesn't really enter into it

I'd say the same goes for the back and forth between the two of you.
>>
>>47936818
https://warosu.org/tg/
Is up.
>>
>>47936903
True but I was having fun explaining about the series, and I haven't even gotten to the truly retarded stuff yet!
>>
File: crotch shot.png (23KB, 649x148px) Image search: [Google]
crotch shot.png
23KB, 649x148px
>>47936833
Anon, do you want to be shot in the dick?
Because it sounds like you want to be shot in the dick.
>>
>>47936900
Define Conceptual Waifus please.
>>
>>47936900
There is no meaningful definition of "conceptual being" that would make them distinct from what they already are, anon. We are all conceptual beings, none of us are discrete entities. We are merely patterns, incarnate ideas.
>>
>>47936829
It really doesn't have any limits though.

Claiming that EE can't do things not demonstrated directly in the game is kind of ridiculous since you gain access to the magic system of alchemical physics behind that system and can apply it in ways that they weren't in the game.

That's like claiming it can't replicate guns or rocket-ships(Except both I know it already can) because it was never able to natively.
>>
File: gaaaaay.png (81KB, 339x337px) Image search: [Google]
gaaaaay.png
81KB, 339x337px
>>47936940
>>
File: 3-whitemagerefia-a.jpg (64KB, 400x700px) Image search: [Google]
3-whitemagerefia-a.jpg
64KB, 400x700px
>>47936899
That sounds like an encounter that will not be fun.

Worst part is if she ever met Scar she'd probably promise to bring the Ishvalans back, too.
>>
>>47936900
Take pictures of them.

Write "Ceci n'est pas une compagne" on the borders.

Done.
>>
>>47936945
Look, I get it, you want to wank yourself into godhood. Fine. I don't care anymore. Just stop talking about it already, no one wants to see that. Power wanking, like any form of masturbation, is best done behind closed doors.
>>
File: #MaaaybeWithKemonomimiAsWell.jpg (197KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
#MaaaybeWithKemonomimiAsWell.jpg
197KB, 1280x720px
>>47936928
Like Death the Endless.

...huh I have no images of that qt3.14, I'll need to fix that soon.
>>
>>47936528
>>47936541
>>47936542
>>47936572
>>47936573
Okay, not linking to every post in this. Post-jump the vials work via fiat, and aside from duplication that ALSO works via Perk fiat you basically don't duplicate them.

Minecraft Cheat mode would work, and maybe Sword Plant, but basically you have vials of Jumpchain fiat that give people "Parahuman" abilities. EE isn't going to duplicate that. Nor would clapchemy or anything like that.
>>
>>47936979
Would a Q like entity count? Because Claud is an option for that, have her use method X to turn other waifus into similar beings.
>>
>>47936976
>I'm not wrong! I'm just letting you go because I don't feel like winning this argument
>accusing the other side of power-wanking
and we have a winner folks, for the worst post this thread so far! Congratulations! You're a massive shit!
>>
>>47936979
The only difference between Death of the Endless and any other being is the scope of the concept she embodies. So do you want to broaden the concepts they embody, so they're not just the concept of "Azula, daughter of Ozai" but rather "Fire" (just an example, I don't know who your waifus are).
>>
>>47936945
They're not saying that. They're saying that in game it copies things about one cubic meter in size, volume, whatever. You could copy guns, or the pieces of a rocket ship for example.

But taking the idea that it has no size limits means you could turn the thing upside down and copy the entire planet, and I don't think you're trying to argue EE can copy planets... Are you? I mean shards are damn big already...

I'm just going to stop posting now. I'm obviously not going to be able to convince you, and you're not going to convince me.

I love EE, and use it for a lot of things, but that's way above what I think it's it capable of, and that's fine. Go for it!
>>
>>47936973
Yeah, you might get away with Hughes if you offer Truth an equal exchange, but I don't know how you'll pull off saving the Ishvalans without letting the Promised Day happen and blackmailing Truth.
>>
>>47937018
No, I'm just tired of you applying the no limits fallacy. I can see there's nothing I can do to stop you, so let's just move on. You're going to be a powergaming little shit no matter what, so each of us get in one last insult and then be done with it.
>>
>>47937030
Why would Truth interfere? It's not Alchemy, it's Magic.
>>
>>47937029
No. You can copy the whole rocket ship.
>>
>>47937030
How am I supposed to offer an equal exchange if I'm not using alchemy?
>>
I really would like a noragami jump, but I have no idea how it would work.
>>
>>47937040
You actually can't. You need the NASA Assembly Workbench to make a rocket, you can't copy one in the Energy Condenser.
>>
>>47936979
Import them as Nephilim in Darksiders, transfer them some CP, and have them purchase Rider. Jump Mage, and have them combine with a ridiculous amount of spirits.
Jump Generic Sburb, have them take some combination of Page, Void, and whatever else you want that wouldn't be mutually exclusive, and have them all combine into a mega waifu with the power to take concepts into themselfves.
Jump Lord of Light, and import them as Demigods.
I honestly have no clue, but I hope I helped at least a little bit.
>>
>>47937037
I don't know, he just always seemed to go into maximum dick mode whenever someone tried to bring back the dead in the series.
>>47937042
Kill someone who wouldn't have died?
>>
>>47937046
Isn't that the setting with the sexy uniform person named Bishamonten, the girl with a tail and the pink goddess who charges a large amount of money from people?
>>
>>47937073
Yes, but they do it through Alchemy. His whole thing deals with Alchemy, and the Gates which represent someone's ability to use Alchemy.

It doesn't make sense for him to interfere with Magic.
>>
>>47937054
I actually can't find any evidence either way to confirm or deny this through a few short google searches about galacticraft, mind sourcing it?
>>
File: #YouSir!.png (867KB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
#YouSir!.png
867KB, 1000x563px
>>47937002
Hmm, might be. Where can I find this Claud?

>>47937019
>Pic related
Yes! That's it! Thanks for putting that in the words I couldn't. That's exactly what I want to do, but I'm a little stuck at the moment.

>>47937060
Good ideas these, I might need to do a little more reading on some of these though.

>>47937046
>>47937093
Yes and please.
>>
>>47937101
Sure, but they only USE alchemy in the setting. If we go by Truth being God, naturally he's going to have the same reaction to someone using Magic to bring back the dead. Of course, if he's not God, and his only jurisdiction is alchemy, then no worries.
>>
>>47937120
Claud is from Sunrider, keep in mind that she blatantly refuses to use her reality warping bullshit for anything other than molesting you, full stop.
>>
>>47936904
I guess I'm retarded, because I can't even find any instances where Young Justice Anon actually posted the jump to the thread. I think I'll just wait till 4plebs is back.
>>
>>47937127
Except his reaction makes perfect sense in the Context of "Alchemy", to bring someone back from the dead you need to offer Equivalent Exchange, the entire Basis of Alchemy.
Truth, despite being a dick, is Fair.

Magic doesn't work off of the Equivalent Exchange logic.
>>
>>47937117
Most modpacks using Galacticraft have it so that you need to build the rockets in the workbench and can't copy them. Makes it more fun, or something like that. Since it varies from modpack to modpack, I can't actually source it as a distinct thing. There probably is a pack out there where you can use the Energy Condenser on rockets, though I haven't played one.
>>
>>47937145
And there goes that hope for an easy way out. Ah well...
>>
>>47937145
> she blatantly refuses to use her reality warping bullshit for anything other than molesting you.
And that's a bad thing?
>>
>>47936888
Ok, some logic there having vampires unable to use anti-vampire weapon...I guess.

>>47936903
We are debating the logical foundation of a shoujo series and enjoying it therefore our discussion is entirely logical.

>>47936913
>I haven't even gotten to the truly retarded stuff yet!
Sweet Eskimo Potatoes there's more?!
>>
>>47937127
A lot of that seems to tie into how Alchemy is approaching the world through equal exchange and whatnot. In the case of magic the "exchange" would already be included in using the energy and knowledge to perform that spell and whatnot.

Alchemy is basically an art that gets you the effect you want by perfectly balancing out the end costs of everything. Magic would be like somebody building a house with their own two hands rather than whipping it up with Alchemy.
>>
>>47937189
Nope, but it is kind of surreal to have a reality warping waifu stop time in the middle of a serious battle for sex while still not willing to help kill the enemy that she could end with a thought.
>>
>>47937189
Not at all anon, it's what I'd do with omnipotent power.
>>
>>47937173
I should get some Minecraft modpack suggestions from anons one of these days.
>>
>>47937189
The fact that she uses her powers to molest you is a good thing, the issue is that she will ONLY use them for that purpose.
>>
File: disappointed daft punk.gif (3MB, 500x286px) Image search: [Google]
disappointed daft punk.gif
3MB, 500x286px
>>47937145
That's just irresponsible, it is.
>>
>>47937120
Claud is a companion from a drawback in Sunrider, if you take her be prepared to suddenly find your clothes shift slightly because she will have stopped time to do stuff to you.
>>
File: Game over man!.jpg (86KB, 398x590px) Image search: [Google]
Game over man!.jpg
86KB, 398x590px
>>47937218
This actually sounds like it happened...and that kinda scarouses me.

>pic related
She found me guys...
>>
>>47937262
Anon prepare to be molested.
>>
>>47937262
>Ara
Oh my Claud.
>>
>>47937261
>Only clothes shift slightly
>Not feeling everything once time resumes.
>>
>>47937261
>>47937288
Considering that I have Quicksilver Style and Bayonetta's bullshit magic...I would be in for a long, long, long wait. IF I took her.

>>47937270
B-but I don't want to be molested by multidimensional being!
>>
You know is Sunrider a good series to play? Because I am seeing like 3 games on steam and not knowing which to play.
>>
>>47937262
She probably spends time conspiring with Jump Chan to make Rubegoldberg keikakus that end with you in lewd and embarrassing situations. . .
>>
>>47937312
Who said you had a choice in this decision?
>>
File: Where is your Justice Now.jpg (433KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Where is your Justice Now.jpg
433KB, 1200x1600px
>>47937317
The first one is free
>>
Question about SMT, for the purposes of Primordial Might + the Dormant Power capstone booster do all attacks fall under only one elemental type or can they have multiple?

Say for instance I get hit with a missile, there's going to be Fire damage from the explosion but likewise you could say Force damage from the explosive wave hitting me.
>>
>>47937034
Can I just say that I'm fucking sick of you people who need to but in and pretend to know what you're talking about only to showcase how fucking little you actually know about the subject matter, while still claiming things can't be used in a certain way or can only be used in another way despite not evidence or grounds to believe as much and significant evidence to the contrary simply from observing and understanding the mechanics behind the topic?

You said yourself that you don't know anything about Minecraft Equivalent Exchange. The first thing I have to say is that 'scanning' is nonsense.

Yeah, you have to teach your transmutation tablet shit when you're starting out by converting those things into EMC, but crafting an Alchemy Tome and feeding it to the tablet can make it create anything at all with enough EMC, though granted, this takes more EMC than any other item in the entire game and then some, so by then you can basically do that anyway.

You talked about Alchemy chests earlier but this breaks another of your points about space being an issue; spacial scaling in minecraft is broken and basically nothing more than a gameplay abstraction.

You claim that nothing bigger than a cubic meter of shit is ever converted, but Alchemy chests can fit over 6400 cubic meters of shit in them supposedly. Nah, that's all bullshit, none of it really matters.

Then you get to the pert that confuses me though; you pretend as if these things are so inflexible that you can't just change the scale or invent a work around to issues of scale or complexity.

Do you think you can't work out a conclusion to the issue of spawning animals in or whatever with the harvest goddess ring and the Philosopher's Stone's ability to transmogrify creatures into other creatures of the same alignment?

Like, do you think you can't just make a bigger fucking Transmutation Tablet?
>>
>>47937312
It is 300 points and a big tittied waifu, you will be completely incapable of resisting her drawback when you reach that world. Don't bring any other waifus into that world though. . .
>>
>>47937191
Well lets see, the vampire hunters have vampire dna due to their ancestors ingesting blood from a pureblood vampire. That same pureblood vampire blood is what actually enables the use of the anti vampire weapons, normal humans cant use them. One bit of something like logic is that the only vampires that can use anti vampire weapons are literally the descendants of the guy that made the anti vampire weapons and his waifu(well his first waifu). Something tied to that that is retarded, his waifu ripped out her own heart, dropped it into a forge of some sort and that forge is where all anti vampire weapons come from, because hearts be magic yo! But yea it means the only people that can use the anti vampire weapons have the dna of the pair that they come from in them, and are thus related to the weapons in a way.

Some more twilight like retardation, the vampires have no weaknesses, and are at most their eyes are a bit sensitive to bright light(it does fuck all, they don't even bother with sunglasses), well they are also hurt by the specially crafted anti vampire weapons made from the heart/blood of a pureblood vampire.

Most retarded parts though are in relation to the mc and her relations with others. Like the only pureblood vampire that is going to the school is secretly her 'brother', because she's secretly a pureblood vampire(she does not know this until later) and her mother sealed her into being a human. Only it turns out her 'brother' is actually the ancestor that invented the anti vampire weapons, because reasons. Her other love interest is an orphaned vampire hunter turned vampire who was adopted by her adoptive father. So she's apparently into incest, and things that are similar to not actually incest.

Then there are some things like how her adopted brother's twin brother was taken in by the pureblood vampire that killed their parents and turned him into a vampire, but that twin was never turned into a vampire by her.
>>
>>47937359
Considering hand grenades, stingers, and anti-tank missiles do Force damage in the game? I'd say the latter.

Bad examples aside, unless something is notable in-universe for doing composite damage, use your own good judgement to pick one.
>>
>>47937288
>This fight might be one of our toughest yet, but so long as we remain determined and focused, we will prevaaaahhhhuuuuccckk...
>>
>>47937317
Just play the free one, it is more like a demo than anything, but I didn't like it that much so I'm not willing to pay for the others.
>>
>>47937404
Got it, thanks for the help.
>>
>>47937404
How strong are the 1000 cp races? Like a battleship in the shape of a person? Smaller? Bigger?
>>
>>47937145
But that's wrong.
The notes don't say that she won't help you, only that she won't trivialise your jump.
>>
>>47937396
>Do you think you can't work out a conclusion to the issue of spawning animals in or whatever with the harvest goddess ring and the Philosopher's Stone's ability to transmogrify creatures into other creatures of the same alignment?

>Like, do you think you can't just make a bigger fucking Transmutation Tablet?

Nether of those things are demonstrated in the mod, so I'm going to say you're solidly in power wanking territory, and that no, you can't do either.
>>
File: #LovelyIdeasThough.png (928KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
#LovelyIdeasThough.png
928KB, 1200x675px
>>47937120
So, any ideas other than the ones linked in this post folks?

>>47937345
...how is he supposed to do a scanning charge anyways?
>>
>>47937366
>but crafting an Alchemy Tome and feeding it to the tablet can make it create anything at all with enough EMC
Now who's treating the game mechanics as completely literal instead of treating it like a real thing? Alchemy Tomes wouldn't work without actual knowledge of the object, in the real world.

>You claim that nothing bigger than a cubic meter of shit is ever converted, but Alchemy chests can fit over 6400 cubic meters of shit in them supposedly. Nah, that's all bullshit, none of it really matters.
You still need to fit it in the chest cubic meter by cubic meter. The internal space is big but the mouth is small.

>Do you think you can't work out a conclusion to the issue of spawning animals in or whatever with the harvest goddess ring and the Philosopher's Stone's ability to transmogrify creatures into other creatures of the same alignment?
Yes

>Like, do you think you can't just make a bigger fucking Transmutation Tablet?
Also yes.

There's zero evidence they can be scaled up. You're the one making the assumption, here. Not all processes scale. Not all technologies can be combined. You just want to assume they can, because it fits your narrative.
>>
>>47937452
You quoted the wrong post anon. Pretty sure you were aiming for>>47937366
>>
>>47937428
...Sure. Let's go with that.
>>
>>47937446
Fair enough, I wonder if she would be willing to teleport me back to the warehouse if I am about to die?
>>
>>47937453
I worry that about a lot of Riders who have fist weapons. Like, how does Knuckle de-transform? You can't remove your Lockseed with those big boxing gloves over your hands. Same with Ghost removing the Newton Eyecon when he's using that Damashi. They've got to clumsily paw at their belts, it's ridiculous.
>>
>>47937366
>create anything at all with enough EMC
So you are saying it can create literally anything? That you could just look through the alchemy tome and find 'Shard - Power I Want', dump in EMC and have a continent or larger sized mass of crystalline flesh land in front of you?

Really?

Thanks for telling me that this 600CP purchase is infinitely better than the 1000CP Cheat Mode, since after a bit of work I can copy literally anything. You've made things a lot easier for me.

Thanks.

End sarcasm. Is this sarcasm, or is it just shitposting at an idiot?
>>
>>47937467
Really? I though I was high balling.
>>
>>47937497
And it's funny, because he's the one who was complaining about people treating it too much like literal game rules when it's in the real world. And in the real world, an Alchemy Tome wouldn't contain any information you couldn't yourself put into it. If you didn't know how to make something, you couldn't make something.
>>
>>47937467
I thought before you said they were like city-country level? That's waaay higher than a battleship.
>>
Has anyone begun a Heroes of Might and Magic Jump? Or Lords of (Might and) Magic Jump? I"d be interested if there was. Or if one had been completed and not added to the drive yet.
>>
Thread. I need you to help me.

I made some bad decisions. I purchased the Tri-Memory Driver, with the free Gaia Memories of DRAGON, PASSION, and BLOSSOM. I appended the Driver to my existing set of armor, the relic Prometheus from Symphogear. Which had been upgraded prior to Neo-Heisei in Akame ga Kill to have Evolution and Emotional Empowerment. Which relics in Symphogear have natively, meaning Prometheus essentially doubled up on those.

My rider suit is now a mess as between those and my fucked-up biology affecting Prometheus, which was purchased as an Implanted Relic, all three Gaia Memories are running together and becoming one. Prometheus' chains are now becoming some hybrid between chain-links and flowering vines, with fiery roses and cherry blossoms growing and flickering with fire. DRAGON Memory's influence is affecting the Rider Suit, and to top off this entire show...

I natively leave an ambient trail of rose and sakura petals wherever I walk. Which wouldn't be a problem except:

>Ouran High School Host Club
>-Bishie Sparkles
>-Princely Bearing
>-Ikebana

I'm not sure how I got myself in this situation. and I need help getting out of it.
>>
>>47937531
I don't see the problem.
>>
>>47937529
I haven't heard of anyone doing those.
>>
File: Where is your Justice Now 2.jpg (141KB, 499x540px) Image search: [Google]
Where is your Justice Now 2.jpg
141KB, 499x540px
>>47937453
Very Carefully
>>
Lot of angry children on tonight.

Jumpers!

How do you deal with unruly younglings?
>>
>>47937531
Sorry anon, I can't stop laughing long enough to help.

>>47937549
...that...that's not how that combo works!
>>
>>47937554
Give them less reason to be angry. This is normally accomplished through the distribution of candy.

Should normal measures fail, the children are invited to the nearest taco place.
>>
>>47937549
>>47937557
It looks cool though.
>>
>>47937465

Alright then.

I've done all I can.

You acknowledge that you refuse to accept anything that isn't directly demonstrated by the mod itself to be possible with it, and for that matter, won't even accept those mechanics where they are demonstrated.

I'm done. I'm just going to give up. This is a hopeless and mostly useless endeavor, because at the end of the day, you can't make any ruling that can overturn how the jump and its perks actually work, so who gives a shit?
>>
>>47937512
>>47937527
fighadfkagbruiq

I understand this is bothersome, considering the archives are down and you can not look up what I've already said, but I am really not in the mood to make more rulings on the 1K races.
>>
>>47937557
Welcome to SIC, anon.
>>
File: LOVE COMBO!.jpg (55KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
LOVE COMBO!.jpg
55KB, 540x720px
>>47937557
How about this Combo?

>>47937554
A stern talking to. Because their actions are not Justice.
>>
>>47937577
Fair enough.
>>
File: Unsure.jpg (63KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
Unsure.jpg
63KB, 600x450px
>>47937396
Don't think adopted brother from adopted father counts as incest but a bit weird.

Secret vampire sealed in human form...straight up CW shit right there.

>Only it turns out her 'brother' is actually the ancestor that invented the anti vampire weapons, because reasons.

Wait, so her brother is not really her brother and also a vampire, which she is not (but really is)?

Holy shit this makes Twilight look more logical.
>>
File: disappoint.png (261KB, 824x560px) Image search: [Google]
disappoint.png
261KB, 824x560px
>>47937366
>game mechanics

Without passing judgement on the rest of that convo, personally this is why I rely on Journey to the West's trigram alchemy more than other forms of alchemy. I'm not really sure to what extent Minecraft alchemy is meant to be game mechanics and the theory behind trigram alchemy has much, MUCH better potential for large scale, complex transmutations.

>>47937467
Just curious-in the SMT 1 era, is there any kind of canon explanation for exactly how Stephen's Demon Summoning Program actually works? Or is it just...kind of computer magic?

Does the digitisation process only work on demons, or humans as well? I remember some conflicted information about whether the program can fuse humans or not; it only worked in Strange Journey because there demons are fundamentally energy beings and in DDS because everything there is some sort of weird sun-data.
>>
>>47937497
Yes. Do you have several planets worth of energy and mass on storage? Because there's likely way more mass to that thing than it's size would indicate.
>>
>>47937572
>I'm done. I'm just going to give up. This is a hopeless and mostly useless endeavor, because at the end of the day, you can't make any ruling that can overturn how the jump and its perks actually work, so who gives a shit?
And neither can you. Isn't that great? Also, you've said "I just give up" like three times already. But you keep coming back. Are you tsundere for me, anon? Do you want me to just stop being a stupid baka and admit you're right, so we can go hold hands? Because I am down for that. Tell me the time and place, man, I will waifu the fuck out of you.
>>
>>47937554
It's the start of Summer, Anon. With other peoples children, I bribe them with candy and toys if they stop being loud. If I ever clone myself or something, calmly explaining why it's not acceptable to throw tantrums, and possibly a time out extended via time magic.
>>
>>47937540
I was trying to go for badass emotion-empowered fire dragon.

AND INSTEAD I'M KAMEN RIDER FUCKING SHOJO.
>>
>>47937601
I'm a new person to the conversation just here to correct you about how little you actually fucking know about minecraft alchemy, so get your head out of your ass.
>>
>My Favourite Drinking Buddy
...so. How's this a Drawback exactly?

>>47937581
Oh jebus! MY EYES! ...hey, I have an idea for my Madoka Jump... ARRRGGGHHHHH MY EYES!!!!
>>
>>47937617
>>47937617
Love Combo appeared in an actual episode, in Eiji's imagination. After he was Enchanted by someone infested with a Yummy.
>>
>>47937616
So it was all lies, all along? There wasn't some perfect prince to sweep me off my feet, it was just a bunch of people playing with my emotions? You cad! I trusted you!
>>
>>47937557
This is no laughing matter.
>>
>>47937531
What is the problem?

>>47937557
What is so funny?
>>
>>47937497
It is hilariously strong, actually. There are ways to generate EMC out of nothing but light. Which means if you build a certain configuration of Equivalent Exchange machines and surround that with glowstone you've got functionally unlimited energy.

This is how I have enough potential material in digital storage in my warehouse's basement to recreate the Earth a thousand times over if I truly need to.
>>
>>47937626
No, I remember that, it was Mejool's Yummy if I remember correctly. Eiji cracked me up in that Episode, likewise the adorbs not quite jealously that Hina had.

>>47937631
Your life is a Shoujo Manga in a Shoujo Manga, I will get my seven laughs out of this.

>>47937655
See above.
>>
>>47937531
I have yet to see an issue with this.
>>
>>47937658
That shit is really in efficient compared to just taking a Catalytic Lens to a Dense Ores Mystcraft world for less than a couple of minutes.
>>
>>47937666
>>47937666
No, it was Kazari's Yummy from when he had Mezool's Core Medals

Ankh had my favorite line in the episode

Eiji "She is the most radiant thing I have ever seen"

Ankh "Are you retarded?

Date "I think the answer is obvious, Love!"

Ankh "Is that a form of retardation?"
>>
>>47937628
Oh anon...
If only there was someone who loved you.
>>
>>47937594
Well the adopted brother=incest thing is more just that the only two guys she's into are her 'brothers', there is also her crazy uncle that wants to eat her, not sure if sexually, literally, or both, though she doesn't fancy him. But seriously her relationships come straight from crazy town. Also she ends up having a kid with each guy. Also near the end of the manga she fights her ancestor/brother to the death sorta, to keep him from killing himself. I mean I understand why she was trying to keep him from killing himself, and I understand that he didn't want to kill her, but I don't understand why they were fighting with anti vampire weapons that could kill one another relatively easily.
>>
>>47937666
Technically it was one of Kazari's, I think. It was one of his hybrids. Rhino-manta, if I remember right.
>>
>>47937666
>Satan is laughing at someone's pain
Why am I not surprised?
>>
File: nice trips 2.gif (878KB, 500x211px) Image search: [Google]
nice trips 2.gif
878KB, 500x211px
>>47937666
>>
>>47937531
Why would you take that jump? There is fuck all to do/get in/from host club.
>>
>>47937711
Elephant-Manta, actually.
>>
File: d00.png (114KB, 510x438px) Image search: [Google]
d00.png
114KB, 510x438px
>>47937596
Pic related.

Demons are stored in the COMP's memory plates. We never see humans be digitized, and while the Terminals might lead one to believe such is possible at first glance, it is far more likely that it does actual physical teleportation (or some other form of physical displacement) rather than send people over the internet, seeing as it was capable of opening a portal to the Expanse.

Fusion in SMT1 is done separate from the Demon Summoning Program. Subjects are... here's a video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQl6_ZWJf_o

Humans and demons can fuse, however.
>>
>>47937666
Nice trips Satan.
>>
>>47937721
>anon doesn't believe in jumping for fun

It's not all about power, sweet-cheeks.
>>
>>47937690
Sure it is, but I didn't get Mystcraft. Plus I can use various magic to just move the blocks for a hundred or so power flowers into place, attach the glowstone where needed, pipe out the material to a chest with a gem of eternal density, and route red matter it from there to storage.
>>
>>47937739
In their defense, this doesn't sound fun for that anon. Fun for us, sure, we get to enjoy his suffering. Not for him, though.
>>
>>47937739
But what are you supposed to do there?
>>
>>47937727
They can also fuse in SMT 2, which is the only game where you can recruit humans. Considering you can use them to game the system and with enough time and patience gain Metatron at the beginning, there is a reason this was the first and last game.
>>
>>47937753
Relax and try not to break any vases worth more than your life?
>>
File: #Aweso-.gif (999KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
#Aweso-.gif
999KB, 500x280px
>>47937701
>>47937711
Ah, cheers bruvs.

>>47937712
>>47937720
>>47937728
Huh. Thank you very much, but I'd like to say that, this was a team effort from everyone here.

WE MADE IT GUYS!
>>
>>47937753
Vacation / relaxation jump after a stressful period.
>>
>>47937753
Go to school with rich people. Participate in the madness that is their sheltered lifestyle.
>>
File: Fun.jpg (86KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Fun.jpg
86KB, 1920x1080px
>>47937721
>>47937753
>>
>>47937753
Grab a shit ton of Japanese Yen for use in other jumps.
>>
>>47937751
Well I'm sure at the time he wasn't going to become KAMEN RIDER SHOJO.
>>
>>47937792
>Go to Model Jump
>Take Hand Model for your Ass repeatedly
>You are now a perfect Kamen Rider
>>
File: Voldewat.jpg (6KB, 209x200px) Image search: [Google]
Voldewat.jpg
6KB, 209x200px
>>47937721
>>47937753
>why jump anything ever
>not trying new things for the sake of it
>not having fun
>not taking time to chill and make friends
>>
>>47937764
But I'm worth billions of dollars. Where the fuck am I going to find any vases worth that much?
>>
>>47937808
You will man, you fucking will.
>>
>>47937792
He knew it was a risk when he became the petal dragon Rider. He could have seen that coming.
>>
>>47937808
By having clumsy feet and breaking a warehouse full of a vases.
>>
>>47937804
That seems like a solid plan regardless honestly.
>>
File: smile.jpg (13KB, 236x200px) Image search: [Google]
smile.jpg
13KB, 236x200px
>>47937531
Y'know even without fully understanding exactly how the fuck it works, I knew messing too deeply with Rider technology would lead to bad things happening.

Even I could never imagine it would be THIS bad, though.

My only suggestion is for you to use the egg from Digital Devil Saga to seal this thing away forever and never speak of it again.

Do not use the Helvault(?) from Innstrad. On the off chance this thing becomes sentient by itself I don't think you want to fight it.

>>47937453
Spice and Wolf imports.

Oh, and SMT's Dormant Power-boosted Eightfold Drunkard's Shadow can transfigure mortal beings into demons. Note that in SMT "demon" essentially means "spirit" and not necessarily "evil red horned monster" and the breadth of what a spirit can be encompasses everything from patriotism to elemental forces to faith in a certain philosophy to an urban legend.

There is another way, but it's...less clear cut, based on Tsukihime's Artificer perk. A guy called Nvrnsqr artificially transformed himself into a Dead Apostle and made his reality marble part of his body. Theoretically it should be possible to undertake a similar process but it's...highly risky to their sanity. This would require importing your waifus into a Type-Moon jump to apply the metaphysics to them, of course.

There's a pseudo-element on Discworld called deitygen that causes gods to arise from mortal faith that might help; at least once the misplaced faith of a ravaged country kept the ghost of a duchess around for a while. It's implied the Favor from Age of Mythology is a similar force given Kastor's attack on Olympus' temples and followers weakened the Olympians' power enough for some Titans to escape.

Lastly, there's a spell in Age of Ice called Ascension which-well, exactly /what/ it does is unclear but it seems to enable a mortal to mantle the role of a dead god using a commensurate sacrifice of half a civilisation's life force.
>>
>>47937828
I took it 5 times for my ass, 5 times for my abs, and 7 times for my hair.
My hair was fabulous before I started jumping. Jumping has only made it better.
>>
>>47937804
>>47937531

>tfw I stacked Hand Model mostly for hair and musculature
>tfw took most of the beautiful hair perks in the chain before Neo-Heisei.

Fuck.
>>
File: Hang on.gif (2MB, 400x226px) Image search: [Google]
Hang on.gif
2MB, 400x226px
>>47937710
Wait, so...
1) Knocked up by adopted brother

>2) Knocked up by "brother" who is really one of her ancestors? Weird but depending on how many generations there can be a lot of genetic drift.

3)Knocked up by uncle who wants to "eat" her

4)Does she kill her brother/ancestor/baby daddy to stop him from killing himself or merely beating him up to convince him not to commit suicide?

>"Holy fuck Bella, you're psychologically stable compared to this bitch."
>>
>>47937833
>Lastly, there's a spell in Age of Ice called Ascension which-well, exactly /what/ it does is unclear but it seems to enable a mortal to mantle the role of a dead god using a commensurate sacrifice of half a civilisation's life force.

Can I feed in more life force to make it better?
If I'm going to be killing millions of people for my own advancement, I might as well kill them all.
>>
File: laughing chara.gif (58KB, 500x550px) Image search: [Google]
laughing chara.gif
58KB, 500x550px
>>47937856
Since when were you the one in control?
>>
>>47937874
I've seen some nice interpretations of teen Frisk, but all the Charas I've seen were children.

Not sure I dig what you're going for here.
>>
>>47937874
Chara go and stay go.
>>
File: 1458558838007.jpg (20KB, 219x242px) Image search: [Google]
1458558838007.jpg
20KB, 219x242px
It's the middle of the night here, and I probably had exactly the wrong amounts of alcohol and sugar/caffeine tonight
that means it's time for builds!

>Jump 9 COUNTER STRIKE

Drawback: Sneaky-Beaky like (1200)

>Background: Pub Scrub (1100)

>Skills: Free It’s Just a Game, Discount Little Help From My Friends (1000), Discount Clutch or Kick (800), Weapon Speeds (700), Smurf Villiage (600), The Fans (500), Spray (450)

Items: Free USP, P90 (250), Scout (100), Sawn-off (0)

>MFW operator-man starts grinding along level geometry
>>
>>47937894
Most interpretations I've seen have Frisk as a boy and Chara as a girl.
>>
>>47937897
That mask must be heavy as shit.
>>
File: #PrepareYourMentalAnusWallyWest.jpg (32KB, 680x383px) Image search: [Google]
#PrepareYourMentalAnusWallyWest.jpg
32KB, 680x383px
>>47937833
>Spice and Wolf imports.
Huh, lessee thi-
>Small Gods
>Add to Brush Gods
>Heading to KH next
>Then to Aria
>Then Young Justice
...you just gave me something awesome ASA. Wally's gonna have ALL the headaches when I show him just how thin the line between technology and magic really is.
>>
>>47937900
True, but that's not the point I'm making here.
>>
>>47937868
>2) Knocked up by "brother" who is really one of her ancestors? Weird but depending on how many generations there can be a lot of genetic drift.
Haha no, shes as direct a descendant as one can be, literally brother to sister all the way back, with true immortals, so no idea how many or few generations, though there is apparently 10,000 years there.
And she wasn't knocked up by the uncle, pretty sure he dies before she loses her virginity.

Beats him to convince him to not commit suicide, then they bang, he does end up sealed away though. And apparently there is a sequel manga set a thousand years later with him and her kids that is going on right now, but I haven't read any of it.
>>
>>47937900
I've seen the opposite mostly.

Not that it really matters in the end but still.
>>
>>47937928
Ok so pretty much Targaryens from Game of thrones.

>he does end up sealed away though

Meaning he now thinks he's human like she did originally or sealed in the literal sense in some form of prison?
>>
File: nope.png (1B, 486x500px)
nope.png
1B, 486x500px
>>47937872
No idea. We're back to game mechanics vs theory. Probably not though; the guy who did it didn't become a new kind of god, he took over Mulcarn's old role. And gameplaywise he wasn't exactly the equal of Drifa-who's just Mulcarn's avatar.
>>
File: Eldersleep.jpg (43KB, 960x536px) Image search: [Google]
Eldersleep.jpg
43KB, 960x536px
>>47937971
Desiccated corpse in a coffin, like Underworld.
>>
>>47938014
Ah, a happy ending indeed
>>
>>47937978
So, what, we take over the domain of a dead god, but significantly shittier than them?
>>
File: Aqua adorable.jpg (82KB, 478x475px) Image search: [Google]
Aqua adorable.jpg
82KB, 478x475px
A reminder to always worship your goddesses /jc/ be it the Benefactor or whoever.
>>
>>47938115
>worship
Is that what we're calling it now? I always preferred to call it tongue juggling.
>>
Where are the (Companionable) waifus? Quantity or Quality, either are fine.
>>
>>47938115
>Swearing allegiance to some cruel patron.
Why?
>>
>>47938158
Your waifus will be shit doesn't matter the quality or quantity.
>>
>>47938133
>Paying lip service to the gods.
>>
>>47938158
>not waifuing yourself
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03FIqPk_rBM
>>
>>47938196
But that's forbidden!
>>
>>47938184
What, gods? I thought that was a metaphor for waifu. But yes, lip service.
>>
File: 1371730700702.gif (138KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1371730700702.gif
138KB, 400x225px
>>47938184
I service her lips alright.
>>
>>47938159
>not swearing allegiance to the person who gave you the ability to go to a new world every ten years.
>>
>>47938158
I think you can choose the demographics of groups of companions when you buy them, you can get 40 Imperial Guardsmen (presumably of whatever gender you want) from the 40K Imperium jump.

You can get similar groups of companions in a lot of jumps.
>>
>>47938211
She already owns my ass, I don't need to pray to her five times a day over here.
>>
The Zerg jump talks about Kerrigan becoming a Capital G God at the end, is this true? I mean, I'm pretty sure she never becomes omnipotent so is the jump exageratting or did I miss something really big?
>>
>>47938220
>Praying 5 times a day.
>Not offering every battle in her name.
>>
>>47938227
She becomes a Zel'Naga in the DLC.
>>
>>47938220
You can show your devotion, in your own way!
>>
File: laughing witch.gif (497KB, 500x215px) Image search: [Google]
laughing witch.gif
497KB, 500x215px
>>47938227
OH YOU SWEET SUMMER CHILD

YOU KNOW NOT THE TOUCH OF METZEN

YOU ARE YET INNOCENT
>>
>>47938236
I get that, it's not what I'm asking. Did she become omnipotent or just really strong?
>>
>>47938232
>>47938237
My 'devotion' is the slave labor I do to keep her entertained. Not gonna worship on top of that.
>>
>>47938251
Is it really slave labor if you can opt out whenever you want?
>>
>>47938247
She's like a planet buster maybe? It's really not that impressive compared to the wider chain. The jump is just exaggerating wildly.
>>
>>47938247
It's not clear, but Metzen and most of the Starcraft community's been wanking it as damn-near Omnipotent.
>>
>>47938269
Opting out might as well be death as far as I'm concerned.
>>
>>47938227
What the fuck does Capital G God mean anyways? Is it stronger than a god or a God or a GOD. I see people throw that term around all the fucking time in this thread like it's an objective-well understood term when we have like 100 different definitions for a god/GOD/Dog.
>>
>>47938276
What have they said? Has she demonstrated anything near omnipotence in terms of feats? What is even her best feat?

>>47938294
Capital G God is generally taken to mean a 'real' God. Omnipotent, Omniscient and Omnipresent. Like say, the Christian God or something. It's usually used to differentiate from normal 'gods' which can be of any fucking power level depending on teh series
>>
>>47938302
Technically, Capital G God is referring to the Christian God which is spelt with a capital G. Online, like here and various forums, it's expanded to mean anything on that power level.
>>
>>47938302
In that case, I seriously doubt Kerrigan was a Capital G God, at least in the sense of existing beyond logic, scale or complexity.
>>
>>47938302
>Has she demonstrated anything near omnipotence in terms of feats? What is even her best feat?

Her best feat is killing Amon, and she does not throw anywhere NEAR ANYTHING resembling omnipotence, so in the end it's basically equating to some of Wildbow's stupid-ass claims about Worm characters and Endbringers. But, alas, people will claim what they claim and I know if I didn't have that fucking line in the jump I'd get a crowd claiming they became such - despite too much evidence against the contrary - through becoming Xel'naga.

tl;dr sorry, but wanted to avoid headache.
>>
>>47938325
But your jump is the one saying Kerrigan becomes a Capital G God. I'm not disputing you blocking it, just saying your jump is the one making the assertion that she is, rather then making clear that's just Wildbow-tier wankery.
>>
File: sad hugs.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
sad hugs.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>47938325
It's gonna be okay, man.
>>
>>47937741
>Sure it is, but I didn't get Mystcraft.

I can't believe you didn't get Mystcraft. That shit's stronger than EE in my opinion, that shits that good.

Stable age Void worlds are literally perfect for storing fleets of spaceships or impenetrable sky fortresses, archives, armories, production facilities, recourse processing, ect.

but what makes that shit ridiculous are intra-age linking books and portals so that you can book-teleport wherever and just port shit through portals. They also follow you, so you can treat them as persistent between jumps demiplanes.

You can house entire civilizations in those fucking things!
>>
>>47938333
Mmm. Fair point. I'll see if I can't get that looked at.

Captcha, that is a burger, not a salad. Just because it has half a head of lettuce on it doesn't make it a salad.
>>
>>47938340
I know, but there were other things that necessitated my attention. I just did not have enough points, damn it all!

On the other hand there are probably plenty of ways to integrate EE with Industrialcraft machines in order to produce factories that are vastly overunity and more efficient than a power flower, I just haven't sat down to try and do any of the math for it.
>>
>>47938376
I literaly never bothered with any of that and just forced my Evo created species of Drones and Servitors lead by a few Progenitors to do all the work manually.
>>
Jumpers! To celebrate the fact that I can now walk faster than Quicksilver can run.
Kinda sorta, it involves giving Space-Time the bird as I use magic and the no fucks I have to give it the form of an Innocent Cutie and bend it over a table to do all kinds of stuff and things to on top of Omega-level Super Speed.
Tell me stories of the absurd lengths you would go to to be late for something even if your Jumper could literally be everywhere at once.
>>
>>47938353
How goes Protoss, by the way? I fell you've answered this recently but the archive is down.
>>
>>47937658
Hey Crux? Did you ever show the Incubators this? If so, how did they react?
>>
>>47938404
Work smarter, not harder, anon.

>>47938431
I did not. I absolutely did not. My warehouse remained sealed throughout those two jumps, I refused to take any chances whatsoever with extradimensional space being exposed to them. They're terrifying when they're just sticking to canon. I don't want to know what they'd do if they actually had a hint that I could fix their problem.
>>
Hey, I was wondering something about the Babylon 5 jump. In the Telepath perk's description, it says that "You may or may not turn into a transcendent being of pure thought though."

Is that an actual risk, or just a tongue-in-cheek reference to the show? Like, is it required, if you become powerful enough? I enjoy being made out of matter. Most of my favorite activities actually require it.
>>
>>47938423
Sorry anon, but I seriously doubt he's going to answer you.
>>
>>47937911
true that
>>47937897

Next!

140. SWORD AND SORCERY

>Drawbacks: The Playthings of your Betters (1300), The Nail that Sticks up (1500)

Background: Drop-in, Land of Steel

>Skills: Discount to Truly Live (1450), Discount Lost and Forgotten (1300), Discount Heart of Man (1000), Discount Making of Myth (700)

Items: Free Wanderer’s Cloak, Companion Imports [900, 900, 300] (0)

>Quelaan: Sorceress; Free one of the Wise, Free Occult Tome, Discount a Scholar’s Treasure (850), Discount to Treat With Spirits (700), Discount The Arcane Craft (550), Discount eye of Set (250), Will to Live (150), Born to be Mighty (50), Vaulted Steed (0)

Quelaag: Warrior; Free Born to be Mighty, Free Mighty Blade, Discount Strength of Steel (750), Discount a Cry of Thunder (600), Discount Rain of Steel (300), Discount Shield of Might (100), Discount a Second Skin (0)

>Selvaria: Warrior; Free Born to be Mighty, Free Mighty Blade, Discount Weight upon the Brow (0)

I JUST GOT OUT OF A WORLD FUCKED OVER BY ITS VERY METAPHYSICS, YOU PRICKS THINK YOU SCARE ME!
I, Kanons, will protect these smiles if I have to smack the asshole out of an entire pantheon.
>>
>>47938423
TAKIN' WAY TOO FUCKEN LONG.

LIKE FUKKEN EVERYTHING ELSE.
>>
>>47938524
Take your time. I'd rather have a good jump when it's ready than a half-assed jump now.
>>
>>47938524
Well. Zerg got done, so I'm not giving up hope.

Just giving up hope that anything will be done before Half-Life 3.
>>
File: WAKE ME UP INSIDE.gif (1MB, 501x341px) Image search: [Google]
WAKE ME UP INSIDE.gif
1MB, 501x341px
>>47938524
Clearly you need a hug and some coffee.
>>
>>47938509
Huh. Ignore me then.

>>47938524
Could we get some more detail on some? Are any close to completion?
>>
>>47938538
Anon stop eating all the chocolate chips! We need those for cookies!
>>
Question, I've got Final Fantasy 7-13 all blocked together in my build
should I do Kingdom Hearts before or after this?
>>
>>47938549
Speaking of

Anons! Who here Bakes in their spare time? What kind of things do you like to bake?
I'm simple. I specialize in Cakes and Cookies. But god damn some freshly baked Bread is delicious.
>>
>>47938549
I CAN QUIT ANY TIME I WANT
>>
File: Ow.gif (861KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
Ow.gif
861KB, 200x150px
>>47938539
Balance-checking it all with Ancilla, and I'm trying to make sure all origins have equal discounts & combos for learning how-to make / accessing Protoss Warp-Tech, which took eons to develop in-history. For good reason too.

And then it's figuring out alternative rewards for Xel'Naga, which I gotta clear with Bored / the Terran jumpmaker, as I want to see if starships would be too bullshit to offer.

I WILL GET FUCKING SOMETHING DONE I SWEAR TO FUCKING YHVH.

>>47938536
Ow.

I can't deny it though. Gif related.
>>
>>47938594
THAT'S WHAT YOU SAID LAST WEEK! PUT DOWN THE CHIPS!
>>
>>47938451
Oh shut up, mechanical energy works just as well all the same when you've got infinite resources.
>>
>Jump 62: Master of Magic
>Seven of Cups, reversed (The contemplation of many options leading to a conclusive choice. Inner clarity that dissipates illusions and false choices.)
>Location: Myrran (-100)
...Actually, shouldn't that be Myrror? Oh well, nothing for it.
>Race: Draconians (Free, Rolled)
Every twenty thousand Draconians in my future Empire means I get one point of mana by dint of them simply existing. Oh yes, I will most certainly be making use of this.
>Background: Life (-100)
I know, the irony of a vampire lich choosing life is palpable, but with limited exceptions I'm not running around draining life and energy from everything. Honestly, when I'm a skeleton, it's just because it amuses me. When I end up teching up I'll probably end up being a T-800 or something. Why? Because then I can go to Mad Max and tell them I'm fresh from Valhalla, shiny and chrome.
>Drawbacks: Ascendency (+100), Ascending From Hell (+600)
I've played the game. This isn't actually as much a hurdle as you might think. Obviously being -part- of this game is going to be different, but with a lucky dice roll for my race, I should be in an excellent position... plus I like the Draconians, anyway.
No, more importantly, if I were to take the Gaming Classic drawback, it means I cannot manifest Carcosa. And while it's just there... it's not so much as a part of the setting or anything I can exploit mechanically in this jump, it's just something that's THERE. But it means, when all is said and done, I can pack up my Empire and bring them with me at the close of the jump.
An unintentional combination of things, but a useful one. If I am to lead them, I'll not abandon them.
Anyway.
>The Weight of the Years (Free)
A useful thing, but one I'll use only minimally.
>Place of Power (Free)
I'm going to assume that I cannot use this in the warehouse. That would be too easy to cheese. Why are wizards always building towers, though? Tsk.
>>
>>47938633
>Archmage (1300)
Now this is what I'm talking about. The stronger I can cast, the better my odds of surviving and achieving victory.
>Channeler (1100)
This is really for things that require constant expenditure or upkeep, but damned if it isn't useful to make it four times as efficient overall.
>Artificer (900)
A pity I'm not a Runemaster, but I simply can't spare the point to get that one. I suppose I'll just have to live with being able to craft hero-level artifacts for everyone.
>Alchemy (700)
So... I can convert gold to mana, I can convert mana to gold, and I can convert everything else more easily. Shoot, I should go Fullmetal next jump. Also now is not a good time to point out that I have functionally unlimited gold being generated, is it?
>Magic-Forged Arms (500)
Crafting artifacts is one thing, teaching mass production of magical materials is quite another. Sure, these aren't going to be anywhere near the quality of hand-made materials I crank out, but they will definitely suffice for the army.
>A Righteous Ruler (Free, Life)
The divine right of kings? Sure, we'll go with that. If I've got a population I'm responsible for, I'm going to do right by them.
>Life Link (x5) (0, Life)
If I'm going to choose a school of magic, I'm going all the way. From all the choices available to me, Life is definitely the best.
>>
>>47938626
OVER MY DEAD BODY
>>
>>47938586
Bread, Varrious kind of sweet Pies, Um cheese pie (What a weird translation of the word...yet accurate) (btw my gramps had the BEST recipe for these, made them each easter.....le sigh).

Also potatoes, cakes, chocolate souffles (so good with ice cream).

Uh yeah thats about it Justice.
>>
File: Put down the cookie.gif (2MB, 500x260px) Image search: [Google]
Put down the cookie.gif
2MB, 500x260px
>>47938658
>>
>>47938633
Not to beat a dead horse, but if you had Mystcraft worlds, you could lay your Place of Power down in one of them.
>>
Will there ever be an attack on titans jump?
>>
>>47938722
2000 years from now.

Is this too obscure?
>>
File: 1425949679874.jpg (259KB, 1143x806px) Image search: [Google]
1425949679874.jpg
259KB, 1143x806px
>>47938766
If I've been reading the perk and wiki correctly, it's offensively on par with ascension/godmode from the same jump, with some bonuses to dark and/or eldritch magic, but with none of the defensive prospects.
Also, post-jump, it can be toggled on and off at will.
>>
>>47938643
Now, in a sense, I got very lucky early on. Three opponents existed with me on Myrran and each was convinced of their righteousness - Ariel and Horus were pure life wizards and Sss'ra was a life and chaos wizard. Draconians meant flying units early, which was great for aerial scouting... and the ability to blitzkrieg against my enemies. Razing the towers of other Life mages gave me quick access to all my spells. Honestly, it went a lot easier than I expected to - with what I provided early on, the Draconian army was able to deal with things with admirable efficiency.

Now... back on the Arcanus side, things were different. I had five opponents over there, who existed in an uneasy alliance with Rjak at its head, a death wizard who knew of me and what I was. The others of his circle included Tauron, a chaos wizard; Jafar, a sorcerer; Kali, a death sorcerer; and Oberic, a wizard of both nature and chaos. I found it hilarious that Myrran was the world with wizards dedicated to life, while Arcanus had those dedicated to death, but I suppose that was the way of things.

That was fine; I made no secret about who or what I was. Even the Draconians and the rest of the civilizations within my empire knew I was from another world, one further away than Arcanus.

The wizards were happy to open diplomatic relations on condition that I do nothing to cross over into their realm, though it was apparently just fine for them to cross over into mine. I was less than pleased with that, but generally turned a blind eye to their scouting while the civilization upon Myrran grew steadily, my powers slowly returned, and my magic... well, I may not be able to cast other spells natively, but I could most certainly study them to try and understand them.
>>
>>47938933
f course, further demands came across through diplomacy. My armies were too big. My civilization was itself too big - they demanded that I curtail the Draconian growth, that I cease letting beastmen, dwarves and trolls build conclaves, that the beastmen be "repatriated" in their entirety to Jafar's civilization of nomads and barbarians, and the Dark Elves be turned over to the High Elves to "face justice" for some slight that allegedly happened millennia before.

There is many a maxim I live by. It is rare that this particular one must be exercised: I must never give into rage. But should my anger be too much to contain, I must make sure that my anger be three things.

My rage must be cold.

My rage must be reasons.

And my rage must be legendary.

It was no surprise that they all recognized me as a threat. I knew their desire was to weaken my civilization, simply so that they could destroy me. Whether they hoped for a lasting peace between themselves or simply were planning on annihilating each other afterward, I don't know, nor do I care. No, I feigned weakness, but only in certain places. A rotating schedule, easily predictable, of weak points. When they struck, and they struck together, I was ready. As soon as I knew their invasion was underway... mine began.

While they were still marching on my cities, I was assaulting their capitols.

While they began besieging the outlying enclaves, I was personally teleporting from tower to tower, their Arcanus-bound armies in tatters from my airships and Draconian magicians raining death from above. Their armies fell apart when the enclaves were revealed to be protected by Doom Drakes and heroes with squads of summoned spirits.

I was merciful in my victory. I left Arcanus free, and while the wizards' towers were craters, the rest of their cities were intact. Occupied by Draconians, and then turned over to conscripted peacekeepers, still intact.
>>
>>47938936
It does turn out that I missed one, though. A city of undead - of course they were undead, this was Rjak after all - but a city nonetheless, and Rjak had managed to return. (It had surprised me that my time hadn't ended, but it made sense.)

I eradicated the city from above, and razed it to bedrock.

The Lady was kind enough to permit me time to get my affairs in order before the end of the turn; I felt it fitting that with the worlds' other masters gone, I should likewise disappear. With the gold reserves I had, I had all Draconian civilians convert to settlers, all of their military abandon their arms, and all of them ascended to the city in the clouds. Many had visited, but all had chosen to join me, to ascend to greater heights.

No longer would it be known as Carcosa. Now it has become Kondasse. A most fitting name.
>>
>>47938682
And yes, that is true, but ... well, where's the fun in that? You've got to give tempting targets for your enemies to strike at, otherwise they'll hem and haw until they launch everyone into a meat grinder in a desperate attempt against what they think is an invincible enemy.
>>
File: sad dalek.gif (476KB, 500x264px) Image search: [Google]
sad dalek.gif
476KB, 500x264px
How do I avoid the inevitable realization that no matter how long I wander the Blind Eternities, everything I know will become naught but dust and memories?
>>
>>47938955
Drugs
>>
>>47938955
By fighting against that fate and making a trully eternal world that shall never fall.
>>
>>47938955
You accept it and commit to enjoying what you have, setting goals to attain what you desire, and accept that we come from and shall inevitably return to dust.
>>
File: Hug.gif (502KB, 500x270px) Image search: [Google]
Hug.gif
502KB, 500x270px
>>47938955
>>
Guh.
Hey Anons, you ever ignore your chain so long (for life reasons, etc) that by the time you get back, it feels...
Like, it isn't YOUR chain?
I'm feeling that hard and I'm worried I'll roll back again...I just can't push myself to continue on this path without a fresh start and maybe FOR ONCE trying to writefag for fucking Real.
While I'm restarting...Tell me, jumpers, what's your house rules or special conditions for your jumping? Your framing device? For a while I joked my benefactor was a train I rode to every world, but now I want to try and figure out an interesting framing device so I have something neat to work off of. Might try and take the train thing seriously instead of just pushing it to the side, but I don't know how that'd affect my jumping.
Maybe make a list of the settings I know by heart/love and make a dice pool for those...also had a dumb idea for a native jumper who is essentially MEANT to be someone who sparked in Innistrad, but had a haywire and is being taken from world to world with CP purchases adjustments and items created by the Spark to the Jumper in order to survive that world. the actual act of Sparking is just getting a damn rein on the thing and controlling the powers. It's a dumb idea but I think it has merit.

But yes, anything you do to spice up jumping for yourself, special rules, framing devices, the like?
>>
>>47939054
The whole reason I haven't posted any builds in a while before tonight is exactly that. Mostly I found two useful things to get back in.

>Compelling plot or character interactions. Personal examples include preventing Selvaria's death, and being a crazy uncle-figure to Steven Universe.

>Looking over old builds and new jumps for potential shinies. I realized my custom pistol from modern action had been upgraded only 1-2 times in my chain. Now I'm combing the drive for new additions to The Legacy.
>>
Monsters VS Aliens Jump?
>>
>>47939086
I feel like I might HAVE to only take jumps from places I've seen/watched/enjoyed though
granted that's a lot of things
but it excludes some fun jumps so...I'm at a loss.
It also includes not-good things as well like the OPM and Code Geass jumps(they're servicable but. damn they could be better)
so...sigh.
>>
>>47939112
>Code Geass
>serviceable
Really?
>>
File: Her.jpg (89KB, 402x402px) Image search: [Google]
Her.jpg
89KB, 402x402px
>>47939054
>While I'm restarting...Tell me, jumpers, what's your house rules or special conditions for your jumping? Your framing device?
The most important thing I decided very early on is that my Benefactor isn't doing this because she wanted entertainment, but because I wished for it that hard. A while back, I was almost involved in a ridiculously violent car crash and had it not been for blind luck, I guess I wouldn't be here. When I had time to sit reflect on everything on that day, I realised that I never really did anything I wanted to do, that I was living someone else's life.

So my Jump started from that point, only I got involved and on that border between life and death I made the wish. Then enter my benefactor.

My Chain has three components to it:
1) I MUST be involved in the plot somehow, or failing that, my actions need to affect it. Basically, in each and every world, I must have proof that I lived.
2) My Warehouse / Housing exists in the Dreamscape that connects all worlds together, this is the Border of the Land of the Living and the Dead and my benefactor had always existed here as far as she remembers. She actually visits my home from time to time and chills with whoever's around for random amounts of time.
3) My very nature is extremely malleable and my mindset even more so. The further I go from a Setting's definition of humanity (what I define myself as), the less 'me' I am when I leave it until I become a creature of nightmares. My companions aren't affected by this, but they are affected by my choices so, they too could end up as creatures of nightmares if I fuck up.

The reason why she's so melancholy is because she's offered this choice to a lot of others like me, but they either choose to die for real, or become nightmares. I don't know if she's looking for a replacement or companionship, I'll guess she'll tell me when she tells me.
>>
File: iridion.png (10KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
iridion.png
10KB, 450x450px
>>47939054
> house rules
Well, I started collecting drawback companions back before that was... really... a thing that people did at all.
So I had to make up a bunch of rules about how that worked, mechanically, because there just straight up weren't any.
So stuff like...
> 1. Drawback companions operate outside normal companion limits, and can increase indefinitely.
> 2. Drawback companions cannot be dismissed or switched out, unless by discarding the drawback. Because you don't get to take breaks from suffering. BECAUSE IT'S A DRAWBACK.
> 3. If the drawback is discarded, you lose the companion forever. They do not come back.
> 4. Drawback companions are always drawback companions, even when using imports.
... that's all shit I had to make up myself, because nobody was stupid enough to do this before me.

But like a hundred threads back or so I saw some anons posting those rules like the they were official rulings? So that was kind of cool. Hey, I contributed! By being a complete nutcase.

> framing devices
I mention it sometimes, but while everyone else has fairly benign or even lovey dovey benefactors, mine is not. I would hesitate to call her a "benefactor" at all. She tends to taunt, belittle, and laugh at me in an exceptionally cruel way.

A small few of my companions actually have limited experience with her (generally the ones lucky enough to get picked for free imports), and they all universally hate her.
But I'm still loyal. After all, I chose this. It's all on me.
>>
>>47938087
In all fairness anon was asking how to make his waifus conceptual not the strongest powerlevel. I wasn't going to respond to you because you smack of that shitposter who is literally incapable of comprehending things apart from powerlevels but I might as well explain my reasoning.

There's just not enough information in the game to tell for sure. There's some stuff about him being Mulcarn's reincarnation but it's not gone into detail much. That's why I brought up the vagueness of gameplay vs mechanics; the game could just be trying to stop you from fielding someone stronger than Drifa or Mulcarn's model, but the sorcerer-king guy is still stronger than pretty much any other unit you can control. If I had to make a wild guess, I'd speculate that since gods in the game are actually archangels governing divine purviews, what happened is that he took the mantle of one's power onto himself but as he himself isn't actually an archangel he's still somewhat limited by a human body. So he has the potential to control the powers as well as he can, but it's a combination of not having had time to master his powers and not being inherently divine.
>>
>>47939054
Er first of all, I dont make the choices. Jump-Chan has a constantly updating version of me who is able to keep a clear head and such outside the Chain which I have to experience, otherwise I wouldn't have ever taken event he first drawback. Every choice made outside the Chain is made by the 'other fucker that's also me' or the 'Author' if I'm feeling nice.
I also have to roll a d100 every year for each drawback, basing their difficulty on how much CP I get out of it. (EG 600 CP drawbacks have a 60% failure rating with exceptional factors like having a hard counter that the drawback doesn't suppress relieving the stress by up to a maximum of 15%.) This is all arbitrarily done for the sake of my internal game, but I'm somewhat neurotic like that and find it fun.

>>47939147
Oh you invented those rules? Cool, I don't practice it often but I did nab Xellos way back in Slayers, though he is annoying to the last I understand. After all everyone's gotta eat.
>>
>>47938471
As far as I know it was a tongue-in-cheek reference. B5 was an early jump made before recent tendencies for morons who insist in interpreting perks literally force jumpmakers to type in quasi-legalese.
>>
>>47939191
Yeah which is kinda sad, but as I see it the longer running a game goes the more content it gains. With a game like Jumpchain we had to evolve into this quasi-legalese or suffer the same fate as the ever expanding 3.5 D&D did, where the various parts could easily be abused when structured in a particular order. This hasn't kept it from happening but the Chain has taken a much lower powered tone over the last few months, or long I'm not so sure when it started, to keep more in the theme of constant growth and breaking limits without falling into the whole 'more omniscience that omniscient' that mary sue's fall into. Though that still happens and the system shouldn't have to made this way, in my eyes and only as my opinion, but where ever there is a game there will be powergamers. We, though I don't represent the entire forum, must deal with the bad as well as the good when playing a game of our own making.
>>
>>47939191
Thanks, dude.
>>
File: contemplative.png (254KB, 610x520px) Image search: [Google]
contemplative.png
254KB, 610x520px
>>47939054
>House rules

Only one: The Recurring Nemesis Fanwank. Essentially, sufficiently deadly opponents can break through the chain to come after me if there's a drawback or other situation which fluffs an iteration of them being present. Mind you, there's serious quality control here; for the longest time Nyarlathotep and by extension the other Great Old Ones were the only beings that qualified but later on Umor (like a shark after blood in the water due to the sheer quantity of my spiritual energy, even after I scrubbed off the Lanturn's stain), SMT's Lucifer (who's generally been a lot more underhanded ever since Devil Survivors, but was responsible for the World of Chaos drawback in SMT 1 jump) and Shiki's Void personality (who was the vengeance-crazed "final boss" Kiara and I had to defeat) have joined the roster.

When drawbacks like the Overloaded Metastasis Event happen this can sometimes lead to the opponents interacting with each other-often teaming up against me. Which was how Niardi went from a regular ol' genius loci wormbeast to a genius loci wormbeast empowered by Chara's spirit and augmented with Orikan's Deadlight tech.

>framing devices

Trying (and ultimately failing) to understand the true nature of the multiverse and the Benefactor.

Which may or may not have something to do with spirals (The Golden Ratio is worshipped by the Xel'Naga! The Super Spin is a thing in JoJo! Spiral Energy! WHAT DOES IT ALL MEAN?!) and the true meaning of cinnamon toast crunch.
>>
Worm Anon, could the upgrade for the Richter AI instead give it a Gynoid body and a canon Suit like the original Dragon? Rather than a Dragon-Mech body (which I will assume is a Dragon Suit in robot form)?

Also is the AI bound by the same restrictions as Dragon; having to obey authorities, being unable to reproduce, having to put humans above herself, and being unable to employ countermeasures against being deleted by Iron Maiden?
>>
>>47939266
...what? As far as I know the original Dragon didn't have anything like a gynoid body until Colin became Defiant, she just operated through suits. And I though the option does, in fact, let you choose a canon suit for the AI.
>>
>>47939266
She didn't get the Gynoid body until later, though. She had to make it, herself. Besides, you can always stop by one of the Mega Man jumps, and find out how to make a robot or Reploid, before going to Worm.
>>
File: d75fkv0.png (1002KB, 3000x3878px) Image search: [Google]
d75fkv0.png
1002KB, 3000x3878px
>>47939188
Yep, that was me.

Like I said, they were mostly for my own benefit? I wanted drawback companions to remain distinctly their own thing, separate from regular companions, but I also wanted them to maintain some sort of... y'know, DRAWBACK to keeping them around.
The system I devised kindof makes them useful in some ways -- you can have as many as you can find drawbacks for, they don't interfere with companion limits, live out all your pink tide fantasies -- but also really annoying in other ways -- you have less control over them, they tend to be more free-willed and "quirky", and you can't give them a time out.
I felt like the bad balanced out with the good enough and still gave them a unique feel compared to normal companions.

It was never really meant to be used by other people, but if people like to use my ideas as guidelines for their own chains, then I'm happy to have been of service.
I'm glad you're having fun with Xellos. He's a pretty cool guy.

>>47939264
Clearly the little spirals on the cereal must be significant somehow. It's the only explaination! But... HOW?
>>
>>47939287
It seems to offer a mech version of a canon suit, I am asking if you could get the AI a body and an actual suit instead like Dragon had later on rather than a mech based on one of the suits.
>>
How much I gotta limit my interactions in Raildex to not get fucked over due to Plot?

What could let me resist Vento?
>>
>>47939361
>Vento of the Front
Imagine Breaker would work.
>>
File: thegraveIdugformyself.png (4KB, 373x111px) Image search: [Google]
thegraveIdugformyself.png
4KB, 373x111px
I just know I'm going to regret this, but here we go.

>Jump setting wishlist and claimed/wip settings.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1m0fnuyJiPtpsYzGDQUNOP-UIm8f1RNd54eOJCFiUYKI/edit?usp=sharing

I'll try to keep it updated with what people post in thread. Commenting enabled so if something needs entry/updating, leave a comment.
>>
>>47936195
>reality warping dream/shadow bullshit
Huh. A-are they using the Starcatcher series?
>>
>>47939361
Vento of the Front isn't the most powerful enemy you could come across, but to defeat her you just need some Spell Immunity/Anti-Magic Field (D&D Spell), significantly high Magic Resistance (Ravenloft comes to minde), or Reflect (Final Fantasy Spell). At first she's a one trick pony, however later she gains the ability to drag a magical armada out, parts of it at least, of nowhere.

To fight anything in the Magical Side of Raildex I personally would suggest all of the above, with Incantatrix this is possible at the same time, and as a security blanket the Sägebrecht blood can grant you an awesome passive Anti-Magic (That isn't yours) Field though it is personal in scale unless you want to bring the Saint's Cradle with you.
>>
>>47939457
Yes but she is a big problem for jumpers, just entering the jump will render you immediately catatonic due to knowing about her.
>>
>>47936317
Funny you should say that...
>>
File: 1425949240691.png (36KB, 377x338px) Image search: [Google]
1425949240691.png
36KB, 377x338px
>>47939470
> tfw I had no idea who Vento was until now
THANKS FOR THAT ASSHOLE
>>
>>47939470
Not quite. Having hostile intentions/thoughts towards her is what makes it affect you, not just knowing about her.
>>
>>47939486
That is what makes her such an issue, she is a horrible person and for jumpers with meta knowledge it would be impossible not to hate her.
>>
>>47939501
>for jumpers with meta knowledge it would be impossible not to hate her
Eh.
>>
>>47939470
True however the Sägebrecht blood isn't part of an Alt-Form, so you're cool on that point. The power of Vento is magical at it's very base so any innate resistances to magic will keep the Damnation Arts from stripping you from going full coma. This is the same bases that Toma works under. The Sägebrecht blood creates an AMF around you at all times. Heck the worst thing that Vento could ever come against is a freaking Champione. I'm not saying that the Sägebrecht blood will halt the Damnation Arts full stop, but perhaps slow it down or weaken it to the point where you can get the other protections up. Also Auto-Reflect is a thing.
>>
>>47939501
Two things about that anon, she's cute, and she has tits.
>>
>>47939480
Knowing her name isn't enough, you would have to know enough about her to want her dead before her auto curse hits you.

She is mean to children knowing they will go into a coma due to being mad at her for it.
>>
>>47939512
I want a Campione Jump but it would be way too high power :(.
>>
>>47939501
There's much worse people in setting and just thinking someone is awful doesn't trigger it, you have to be hostile. Hell, if you want someone to hate look at Terra of the left.
>>
>>47939520
Huh.

Hardly sounds close to the worst things I've done.

Is she single?
>>
>>47939538
No I mean she does that for entertainment.
>>
>>47939538
Depends on how close she sticks to the whole 'nun' thing.

I hear her piercings go /all/ over
>>
>>47937581
that is adorable, what metals are involved in That combo?
>>
>>47939538
She also knocked hard an the front door of Academy City turning everyone inside into a vegetable due to their hostility towards the intruder (her).
>>
>>47939541

Do you KNOW the things jumpers do for entertainment?
>>
So, I Used Golden Spin and Spiral Energy on Cinnamon Toast Crunch.

The perfect breakfast of a Man of the Spiral.

Also, I am utilizing 2 devil bringers with Dempsey Roll.

Jumpchain lifestyle is the one for me
>>
>>47939579
Well some jumpers are indeed sadistic assholes but most would find horrifying cruelty to children at least mildly objectionable.
>>
What type of resistances in general do you suggest to still get involved in Raildex plot, interacting with main characters?

>>47939547
>>47939538
>>47939520

Her powers resolve around her Cross Tongue piercing

Get rid of that, she can't do the Divine Punishment. Confirmed
>>
>>47939591
Indeed, that is what lets the whole city she turned into vegetables wake up.
>>
>>47939443
Oh no, that's the thing-the Starcatcher series is offhandedly mentioned as a possible +0CP drawback choice but the actual powers? I've read the Starcatcher series, and I can safely say they're all completely made up OC nonsense-though the most expensive item, I have to admit, seems to be based on the stardust from there.
>>
>>47939596
>>47939591
>>47939470
>> tfw I had no idea who Vento was until now
>>47939480
>>47939507
>>47939501
>>47939572
>>47939541
>>47939520
>>47939528

...You could always just
do a Lelouch and self-geas/amnesiac to forget she exists, you know? Doesn't seem THAT difficult.
If you wanna be cheeky, just add in a compulsion to to approach her and seduce/french-kiss her(charisma, dodgeball or appearance perks may be needed depending on her personality), then at that moment have your trigger to bite down on her tongue

Ezpz.
>>
>>47939627
Without Anti-Magic even that moment would induce her power, unless you were say you just do it as an emotionless response to the Geas then yeah that would work.
>>
Question on Worm, will the slaughter house 9000 incident make the news the day it happens?
>>
>>47939626
Then yeah, I've got no idea where the reality warping dreams stuff came from, and I want to know what they're smoking.
>>
Is Campione really too powerful to make a jump out of? Even this biggest Heretic Gods that I have seen are only city busters at best. . .
>>
>>47939641
It'd be like a split second 'trigger' you set up subconsciously on the moment of sucking face with her
Sorta like jerking your knee when it's hit with a hammer
Just a 'reaction' rather than an actual conscious decision on your part
I've had it pointed out unless you had advance warning you were entering Raildex or were out of her range when you entered the jump to enact it you'd get auto-coma'd
which is a problem.
>>
>>47939653
One guy made a jump a while back but the drop-in background wasn't balanced against the other backgrounds so it didn't get put on the drive
>>
>>47939669
Was more then that anon. Hell, the guy even said he didn't care that the jump was massively out of balance internally.
>>
>>47939665
>out of her range
Apparently it's at least global range, so you'd be affected no matter what.
>>
>>47939679
I'll assume there was a Campione origin and that it was way too OP.
>>
File: startled.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
startled.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>47939591
I just looked up the spell out of curiosity. Has anyone noticed it specifically operates by removing oxygen from your blood in response to ill intent, leaving the minimal amount for higher brain function? The most obvious form of immunity thus stems from having a physiology that isn't reliant on oxygen e.g. being a ghost or half-ghost from Danny Phantom.

The second part is that it apparently takes a very /specific/ form of hostile intent to activate the spell; you need to meaningfully hate the person. One Kihara Amata is shown to be immune to it due to not caring about killing people. You don't necessarily have to be a sociopath to no-sell the effect but it helps. Mind of an Adversary from Discworld or Attitudinator from Power Rangers would seem to help.

Finally, Index's Walking Church also provides immunity meaning similarly, and it operates on sympathic magic to provide mystic protection equivalent to that of the London Cathedral. Therefore a sufficiently powerful magic item, such as one of the World Items from Overlord or perhaps even a well-crafted Mystic Code made from something with high innate holy protection itself or something crafted with LOTR's Elven Enchantment would all seem to help. I would stear away from the two most frequently cited magic resistors-Twilight Imperium and Empty Night-due to the indirect mechanism behind the spell though, although Shed Like Water from Tower of God provides a much better alternative by halving all magical damage, which should hopefully prevent full unconsciousness and leave you able to retaliate.
>>
>>47939699
Oh god, I just realized that I now recognize that character as you more than being the mc of one of two harem manga I read. This disturbs me in a way I did not know was possible.
>>
>>47939653
Personally I think it's because of the sheer usability of some of the lesser known powers that a Champione has. The sheer amount of magic resist that a Champione has standard is so high that even healing spell, which normal peoples bodies actively accept, must be administered orally, via a potion or a kiss.
>>47939665
Oh cool beans then. Also very true on that last point.
>>47939669
Didn't know that.
>>47939699
Oh hey cool. That one ring World Item is going to come in handy then.
>>
>>47939690
It was more the vast power gulf between Campiones + one other origin sorta and everything else and it apparently being intedended that way. Last I heard it was being remade so it focused entirely on Campiones to eliminate that issue but that was a long time back.
>>
>>47939699
I don't like Shed Like Water, it seems a bit odd to me. Irregulars are resistant to Shinsoo and making that resistance a perk makes sense but why is it a flat 1/2 rather than just giving you substantial resistance that also carries over to non shinsoo based "magic"?
>>
>>47939054
I'm going to be starting up a chain using Kingdom Hearts as the framing device. I've wanted to do a limited-powers chain for a while, and I think tying my abilities to Keychains makes sense for that. Naturally, that means I'm going to be encountering a lot of Heartless, and the occasional Nobody.

I also haven't quite decided, but I think I'm going to be trying to get back home rather than going on a Multiversal journey for my own amusement.
>>
>>47939720
Well it would make sense for Campiones and Heretic Gods? to be way stronger than everything else. In the setting they are way stronger than everything else, though I suppose that would make other origins irrelevant.

Unless you could become the waifu/husbando of one of your companions who becomes a Campione instead. . .
>>
>>47939762
Yes, which was the problem. Why take 2 of the origins when the others get everything they do but better in every way and far more on top of that?
>>
>>47939710
It's the eyes.

For some reason, the protag has eyes of Anti Spiral in the anime
>>
>>47939527
There is champione jump in works. At last was ~ 2 months ago.
>>
>>47939784
I'm well aware that that's why he uses them, but that was the first time I looked at a gif from the show and thought, Anti-spiral, rather than Monster Musume.
>>
I need magical ways of manipulating genetics
>>
>>47939093
>Monsters VS Aliens Jump
Giant waifus? Yes please.
>>
>>47939808
literally geneforge
>>
>>47939808
Geneforge, technically Avernum has similar stuff in it but it's vague as hell and very high end stuff there. Geneforge however is literally all about that.
>>
>>47939699
Did we ever get a clarification on whether we could take both Magic and Science side of Index?
>>
>>47939808
Not exactly magic but if you take the Naruto Jump with a certain drawback the world's canon shifts a little and the Chimera technique can do something like that.
>>47939812
Oh that thing too. (Feels dumb now)
>>
>>47939689
...Shit, seriously?
Well I guess the best you have in that case is that you pre-emptively wipe your mind of her knowledge as soon as you have the means to, in the small case you are taken to raildex given this knowledge will affect you in the future on some level.

...It's an EXTREMELY unlikely meta-counter but it's the best I got
>>
File: Kon fluffy.jpg (107KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Kon fluffy.jpg
107KB, 1280x720px
>>47938586
Oddy enough, I like to make meringue.
I did not plan that.

>>47938115
Benny J.C. Hills is just my boss.
My waifu is my goddess.
I am a very cunning linguist when praising her... name...

>>47939054
I did that, to.
Only rule of my new chain is to always import the wife.
Unless a jump or gauntlet automatically separates us, we're always together.
>>
>>47939824
Now that is a Xanatos Gambit.
>>
>>47939819
We weren't supposed to the jump maker was working on modifying the jumps to be better for taking both, but he vanished(I assume he was abducted by robots made by a mad doctor who's hair is identical to but larger than his mustache).
>>
>>47939699
>Tower of God
If are a ToG ranker than Vento of the front is about as threatening to you as a small kitten, Rankers are bullshit and literally any of them could roll even Accelerator.
>>
File: image.png (680KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
680KB, 1280x800px
>>47939809
>>
>>47939829
I can't imagine what the reaction to that would be
>"Literally HOW"
>"oh. I knew you existed from another world's place and on the off chance that i'd meet you i hypnotized myself about 400 years ago to forget your existence, then seduce and chomp off your tongue when I was finally in this world."
>"...?!?!?!?!?!"
>>
File: Kon assault.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Kon assault.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>47935775
Will I be able to get moon powers?
>>
>>47939821
>>47939813

Ah. Because Ninjanon said that magical stuff can let you do bloodlines surgeries, just not mundane means

>>47939819
Wait, you can't take both?

I thought they were separate jumps
>>
>>47939856
>Jumpers. . .
>>
>>47939870
>"JUUUMPER HOUUUUSE!"
>>
>>47939868
Magic and ESPer powers in Raildex are fundamentally incompatible. The only person we know of that can do it has the ESPer power Auto-Rebirth Level One and it activates every time he uses magic. That's mighty telling. Everyone else just assumes it can't be done without ending up dead. Which is the safe way to do that.
>>
>>47939888
He means the two different Raildex jumps that focus on the Magic and Science side of things respectively. Also any high end regen perk renders that a non issue.
>>
>>47939865
Damn you! I should have known!
>>
>>47939839
Rankers could only beat Accel due to a specific type advantage!
>>
>>47939888
So does this mean it's okay if we go Railgun then in the Index jump choose Esper with no magic?
>>
>>47939936
Do index first so that you can get the esper power you want and can later go to railgun for IB.
>>
>>47939904
So do you basically go through same events twice? Do you encounter yourself or alternate verse?
>>
>>47939904
Ah, okay then. Not sure just any regen will work but I don't know the mechanics behind Auto-Rebirth so I'll let it go. Sometimes names can be deceiving.
>>47939932
That is still, in point of fact, a win.
>>47939936
I'm not the definitive guy, didn't make the source we use, but yeah. Imagine Breaker is crazy though, just saying.
>>47939957
That'd be a neat drawback.
>>
>>47939957
I would assume you go through the same stuff again, minus any deviations due to your own input.
>>
>>47939962
The only way for a Ranker to beat Accelerator (given their current feats) would be to increase shinsoo density on him so that he dies before he can adapt his power to work on shinsoo.

Also this is only a thing if you did not waifu Yuriko, which is heresy!
>>
Huh, I did not notice that Gen had their own version of Jumpchain. It appears to be even more shit than most waifus.
>>
>>47939993
Waifuing Yuriko means you can't metagame, which means you're going to one of the most dangerous settings in Jumpchain blind.
>>
>>47939699
>I would stear away from the two most frequently cited magic resistors-Twilight Imperium and Empty Night-due to the indirect mechanism behind the spell
That's not what indirect means. The spell is subtle, but the magic still affects you directly by removing the oxygen from your blood.
Indirect would be if it removed the oxygen around your head so you don't get enough by breathing.

>>47939944
IB is a trap though. You can get similar defensive abilities without making all your luck perks useless.
>>
>>47939993
Still a win. Accelerator can be taken down by any out of context attack, it's one of his major weak points, as long as you don't give him time to adapt, teleporter did that and he figured out the vector for her power. Seriously though I'm the kind of man who fights to win, honor is not the same as victory and I will give up the former to gain the latter. A rouge-type person, you see.

>>4794001
Yes and very true on IB, though IB does come with a built in safety net in the form of the Beast.
>>
>>47940007
Despite all the anons wanking about reality warpers they have to limit themselves to a certain level of power to interact with the world. A latechain jumper could kill them, the strongest enemy other than them is Fiamma there are a wide variety of ways to kill him as long as you aren't dumb enough to fight him head on.

Unless of course you pick a fight with Crowley or his teacher, but you don't need to know the plot to avoid that kind of stupidity.
>>
>>47940016
The luck thing (mostly) goes away after the jump is over.
>>
>>47940016
How do you get IB's defense levels?

>>47939964
So if you companion an Accelerator...
"Accelerstor, meet the Accelerator."

If you have the CP upgraded Rick's portal gun, stuff gets stupid levels of awesome
>>
>>47940045
Define "mostly"
>>
>>47940049
Companion accelerator is presumably Yuriko. . .

"Accelerator meet you from another universe, I fuck her vigorously. "
>>
>>47940065
Why Yuriko?
>>
>>47940056
The bad luck is reduced to a minor nuisance and your luck perks return to full strength.
>>
>>47940045
>>47940056
Hardly mostly. After the jump your luck perks work again, but only in combat. Out of combat they're still nonfunctional.

>>47940049
Against magic Gift of the Twilight Imperium (Negima) is hard to beat. It also doesn't have the "sufficient power breaks through" clause and can be selectively deactivated.
Empty Night from Dresden Files makes you immune to ALL direct magic, so without something like toggle it also blocks your own magic.
Antimagic Field from any D&D jump blocks all supernatural abilities in its radius. It doesn't even cost points, just be a wizard. You can make it selective as well with metamagic.

There's probably more but that's what i can think of right now.
>>
>>47940073
How do you expect to get normal Accelerator in to a pod? Or I suppose you could husbando him and use blue feather.
>>
>>47940079
I assume if you lose Imagine Breaker, you lose even that lil bit of bad luck? Like through gauntlets or drawbacks that take away your powers?

Do you only have imagine breaker in the alt form of jump you got it in until you get that one thing that mixes your forms up?
Thread posts: 778
Thread images: 90

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.