[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pathfinder General /pfg/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 399
Thread images: 30

Pathfinder General /pfg/

Which 3PP will Gareth bring along as his next guest?

Unified /pfg/ link repository: http://pastebin.com/hdPm41ad

Previous thread: >>47919529
>>
>>47928211
Requesting either Amber Scott or Crystal Frasier. We need to know the answer to the real question: knot or flare?
>>
File: owmyeyes.jpg (2MB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
owmyeyes.jpg
2MB, 1280x1024px
>>47928243
just stop anon, you'll make us look bad
>>
>>47928243
Fucking seriously, can we have one thread without furry shit.
>>
>>47928211
Who knows, we got N and BJ in under 24 hours.
>>
This is now officially a Teiflings-that-aren't-red-people-with-horns appreciation thread.

Show your love to our more monstrous heroes.
>>
>>47928243
Honestly I wouldn't mind getting answers from Paizo devs. Damn shame we wouldn't get real answers and they wouldn't get real questions.
>>
File: Trapcardtrapcard.png (316KB, 718x617px) Image search: [Google]
Trapcardtrapcard.png
316KB, 718x617px
>>47928211
Preferably none
>>
>>47928293
No it's not, now get back in your fucking box where you belong.
>>
File: 1453684810426.jpg (935KB, 2127x3030px) Image search: [Google]
1453684810426.jpg
935KB, 2127x3030px
>>47928293
Blue people with horns?
>>
So in the last thread there was mention of the Trickster. I know /pfg/ hates the class, but I noticed that they recently put out a new version with less skills per level and a weaker magic system. Is it still shit or has it gotten better?
>>
>>47928211
I want the Interjection Games guy, Bradley, to come in here so I can directly gush to him how fucking great Tinker is. His stuff is criminally underappreciated.
>>
>>47928293
You fuck off too. Holy shit.
>>
>>47928208
It kills your mobility for a minor bonus and only refreshes tricks you used a couple rounds ago, and you're not aiding an ally so you might catch flak for that.
>>
File: tiefling cute.jpg (260KB, 600x695px) Image search: [Google]
tiefling cute.jpg
260KB, 600x695px
>>47928293
>>
>>47928309
Hear, fucking hear. These threads are already enough of a fucking DSP love-in, we don't need people who are here to advertise to us to bring in more people to advertise to us.
>>
>>47928293
I wish there was Motherless art. Qlippoth tieflings are fascinating conceptually.
>>
>>47928410
Speak for yourself. I enjoy being able to chat with devs. It gives some nice perspective on the inner workings of the gaming design process.
>>
>>47928243
Why do you exist? How do you justify your waste of space and oxygen? Why haven't you killed yourself?
>>
>>47928410
Bollocks, actually hearing from devs, giving and receiving feedback, and interacting with the community to help build and realise new things is great.
>>
>>47928401
Zealots stand out at the strongest PoW:E class by a fairly wide margin, and the most powerful initiator period (Ravenlord Harbinger are relatively close).

The reason for this is the relative frequency of boosts that reposition you AND the ability to keep extremely powerful defensive counters up constantly (Skill to Save and Skill to Negate Hit are the big ones). The ability of a creation zealot of active counters through party members, heal, negative damage, suppress effects, and negate spells/attacks while not compromising on offense (a ranged discipline is built into their class) allows them to outperform essentially every other tier 3 in the game, sometimes multiple ones simultaneously. They warp encounter design with their presence.

Zealots really are that good.
>>
>>47928211
Honestly, I'd love to hear from somebody who does this stuff for the love of the game instead of for a paycheck. Homebrewers like Ertw or Tzizimine.
>>
File: FELute.png (231KB, 340x637px) Image search: [Google]
FELute.png
231KB, 340x637px
Since it's a new thread and I haven't dropped it in a while, here's another plug for the Stregone. It's the "definitely not a replacement for the Vigilante Warlock", for those who've not seen it before.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1GVTXsAAdkxpLjQFfvYzuME3lVyuhAU2chxXrK46vlbA/edit?usp=sharing

Haven't really felt like much worth talking about has been worth dropping in for. I damage output looked a bit wonky when I was putting a level 7 test statblock together for the iconic, but remembering how fat other similar classes could get their damage I figured it's probably fine.

Noteable things:
>Offensive style knacks are now the unique "bolt types". They function similarly to styles in that you can't stack them and can swap via swift action, but they're "always on" and stack with actual style feats
>was going to make deadly aim and power attack work with Mystic Bolts, but changed my mind and reverted it back to not working until actual numbers get run. There's already several things that add to bolt damage.
>After seeing someone talk about whether the Vigilante should get an "extra talent" feat or not, debating whether to remove or limit the "Extra Stregone Knack" feat so you can't just stack those after getting the basic feats.
>been thinking about it since I first started the class, mentioned it in several archetypes, and was reminded during the discussion of the Royal last thread: A Unique spell list to go with the 6th level casting, with a few minor spell discounts here and there and maybe a few problem spells taken off. Yay or nay?
>>
>>47928426
Yes, but a lot of /pfg/ treats the DSP devs like some kind of hero worship bullshit. God damn.
>>
>>47928488
That hasn't been my experience. So far, it's been the warlord pouncecharging with Victory Gambit and the Mystic crafting scrolls that broke the game.

The zealot is just tanky and supporty.
>>
>>47928490
Just because you're also getting a paycheck doesn't mean you aren't doing it for the love of the game as well. Quite a few people were homebrewers before being recruited into a 3rd party company.
>>
>>47928518
Because they pander to us. We like being pandered to. Everybody likes being pandered to.
>>
>>47928518
Not really
>>
>>47928523
>Mystic crafting scrolls that broke the game.

I have no idea why they gave the mystic free fucking item crafting.

Fucking WHY.
>>
File: woody.jpg (224KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
woody.jpg
224KB, 1500x1000px
>>47928486
But hey, let's focus on Rampart.
>>
>>47928412
Paizo needs to give us another Blood Of Fiends book with more Tiefling/lower planes stuff. Tieflings overall are realy neat as a race.

we could also homebrew it ourselves, I guess
>>
>>47928554
Because it's perfectly fine, even if it's strong. It gives the party downtime utility and lets you get some of the important things like resurrections and teleports that a party SHOULD have later on, in an otherwise non-full-caster game.
>>
>>47928547
Have you actually been in /pfg/? Not liking DSP content will have people starting a witch hunt against you, normally to the chorus of "What do you hate martials or something?".
>>
I DISLIKE ALL DSP CONTENT.
>>
>>47928364
Bradley is a cool guy. I hope he comes here
>>
>>47928571
No it doesn't. Lots of people have said they don't enjoy DSP content, or certain dsp things. That's fine, it's being an asshole and constantly calling people shills because they enjoy and talk about the products that gets you "witch-hunted"
>>
>>47928582
I dislike full initiators and akasha.
>>
>>47928582
Because of its content? Fair enough.
>>
>>47928582
I HOPE YOU FUCKING DIE.
>>
>>47928567
Nah, fuck off, nobody needs to accomodate your fetishes. Stop shoving them onto /pfg/.
>>
>>47928567
I just want more Qlippoth lore. More Qlippoths in bestiaries. Qlippoth adventure paths. Qlippoth theme parks. Huggable squeezable Qlippoth dolls. Is this really too much to ask?
>>
>>47928604
You already know the answer to that.
>>
>>47928570
No it's not
>like resurrections and teleports that a party SHOULD have later on
No they shouldn't. At least the teleport thing. Mass, long distance teleportation is cancer. Resurrection from the dead is thematic.
>>
>>47928604
>>47928630
The answer is no, it's in the works as we speak as the horror ap. Now involving more really stupid antagonists that have no grasp of tactics.
>>
>>47928604
H Y D R A G G O N S T A T S W H E N
>>
File: Qlippoth - Chernobue.png (2MB, 1675x2175px) Image search: [Google]
Qlippoth - Chernobue.png
2MB, 1675x2175px
>>47928630
Hope springs eternal.
>>
>>47928567
You spelled 'sylph' and 'human' wrong, friendo.

>>47928570
Entirely wrong.
>>
>>47928582
You're a fag for disliking Psionics.

Everything else is fair, though I disagree.
>>
>>47928523
A good example is with the new Fool's Errand with its ability to replicate other discipline's maneuvers. A Zealot has access to enormous amounts of variety due to being able to recover those maneuvers so easily. This opens up the vast majority of strikes for him to use and is TOO MUCH choice. A large part of PoW is the restriction on known and readied maneuvers. A Fool's Errand zealot laughs at that. That however is only at the highest level, but Fool's Errand STILL has very offensive low level maneuvers when used by a zealot, like infinite spell resistance.

This is just the problems when a Zealot uses Fool's Errand. I could show you things a zealot can do that is relatively game breaking in most maneuver sets.

However what is worse is the shortening design space for maneuvers, there is a glut of maneuvers that do almost the same thing. Because of being able to ready multiple of those and recover more than one easily a zealot can keep a defense like Skill to Save (A mechanic described as "Feel Good", yes it feels good to have something stronger than it should be) up constantly.

Being able to pick and choose what saves you fail is extremely strong, and a zealot can do this for other party members.

A properly build defense zealot does more for party defense than any character in the game.
>>
File: Hydrogeddon-LCGX-EN-UR-1E.jpg (69KB, 396x580px) Image search: [Google]
Hydrogeddon-LCGX-EN-UR-1E.jpg
69KB, 396x580px
>>47928646
pic related

>>47928655
>calling me a fag for disliking a TO-complete system
>liking astral seed abuse
plebeian detected.
>>
>>47928585
>No it doesn't.
Have you not actually hung around? People saying "I don't like initiators" will get people jumping down your throat. People have calmed down in the last two months because they're disillusioned a tad on DSP content, but for a good six months it was like that.
>>
>>47928604
I remember a few months back when /pfg/ discussed a campaign concept where the biggest, sytrongest Qlippoth were rising from the bottom layer of the abyss for a sort of "final campaign"
it was a pretty cool idea.
>>
>>47928657
>A good example is with the new Fool's Errand with its ability to replicate other discipline's maneuvers

At level 17. When everyone else literally has "just kill that thing."

Otherwise they have an extremely limited counter that works ONCE and then stops.
>>
>>47928657
Party defense is literally meaningless in pathfinder though
Unless your GM is legitimately trying to fucking destroy your party with wizards spamming weird and shit, defense is worthless
>>
>>47928677
And I say bollocks to that. I haven't seen such. I've seen people arguing about the power level of some initiators, but nothing close to "jumping down their throats"
>>
>>47928671
>thinking TO-completeness matters when the rest of the system is fine
>assuming astral seed abuse
>not assuming candle of invocation abuse
>>
>>47928709
>ignoring all the problems and saying that the rest of the system is fine
>implying I don't hate Paizo casting too
>>
>>47928709
I'm not up to snuff on astral-seed, but candle of invocation got some nerf. Wish can no longer be used to gain magic items. Now you have to simulacrum or planar bind an efreeti to get your free wishes of 25k gold per wish.
>>
>>47928691
>Otherwise they have an extremely limited counter that works ONCE and then stops.
What are you talking about? It is infinite spell resistance from outside targets for your turn. If a zealot really cared to he could have constant infinite spell resistance while not compromising on offense with a ranged discipline.

As I said that is an EXAMPLE of where zealot's recovery mechanic breaks down. There are more in most disciplines where the ability to keep constant defense is too strong for a character. Skill to Save, because of the relative ease one can optimize a skill compared to a saving throw (and cheapness of optimizing a skill compared to a saving throw) make them invaluable.
>>
What's the closest thing to a Xenomorph in Pathfinder?
>>
>>47928719
The rest of the system kinda IS fine though. One abuse that they forgot to get rid of doesn't mean the whole system is shit, it means that abuse is shit.
>>
How the fuck is astral seed/candle of invocation/psychic reformation/whatever a fucking problem?
What mouthbreathing GM allows that shit at their table?
>>
>>47928695
The fuck are you talking about? Does your GM never put save or sucks against you? Do creature not try and hit you?

AC is relatively worthless, saving throws are enormously important unless your GM is coddling you.
>>
>>47928732
I've talking about The Sincerest Form of Flattery, the limited counter for replicating other disciplines.
>>
are there magic items or feats that grant immunity to insanity or fear?
>>
>>47928749
The thing is something existing, even if you do not allow it, is still bad on the person who designed it.

>>47928755
I was talking about Assert Existence. Proof of Victory was the only real "replicating one" I cared about. It is simply stronger than other 9th level maneuvers in a climate where limited access to maneuvers is a big issue for high level initiators.
>>
>>47928778
>The thing is something existing, even if you do not allow it, is still bad on the person who designed it.
I don't think anyone is arguing otherwise. However, just because one or a few spells/powers are broken doesn't mean the entire system is. It does mean you have to excise them, which isn't good, but again it doesn't mean the entire system is failure.
>>
>>47928778
Assert Existence got nerfed yet again because of you shits. At this point they should just remove it and replace it with something nice instead of letting people like you cause them to give us a useless, ruined counter.
>>
Is the Royal class in the trove yet? I can't find Playground Adventures anywhere.
>>
>>47928817
>thinking Infinite Spell resistance for a turn isn't too strong for a character who can use it EVERY TURN
Sure buddy. Should give spell resistance equal to 15+initiator level.
>>
>>47928513
Unique Spell-List would be nice, but it's not strictly necessary all things considered. It would certainly improve its existence as it's own standalone thing, however.
>>
>>47928854
They can use it every turn at the cost of movement, boosts, stance changes, other swifts... So no, not really.
>>
>>47928639
Mass long-distance teleportation is expensive. A teleport scroll or three will get your party where they need to be, but it's hardly MASS.
>>
>>47928854
I think they should just limit it to once per encounter. Out of combat once per X hours.
There you go.
>>
>>47928854
You know, every single turn as long as they do absolutely nothing else. Like being a useful member of the party instead of "can't cast on me, oh but physical attacks still rape my asshole".
>>
>>47928895
Fuck that. Just remove it and give us a different thing. That goes against everything in PoW and ToB.
>>
>>47928872
He only has to use it any turn someone tried to use a spell that allows spell resistance on him. Plenty of maneuvering space for other things. Really when have you had to make a spell save every turn in actual play and a caster focus solely on you?

If they are that means that caster is essentially worthless and not hurting your party, if not then you can activate other counters through party members by strategically delaying until last initiative.

Movement doesn't matter hugely when one can simply use a quick runner's shirt in emergencies and otherwise at high levels move around with repositioning maneuvers.
>>
PoW is overpowered shit because it breaks the game's assumption that you will lose resources through the day. It can completely refresh everything, including HP, with very little downtime. Maneuver recovery needs to be changed to use a limited pool of daily resources.
>>
>He can become immune to spells so long as he does basically nothing else!
>Yeah, me too, I just move up to the caster and he can't cast without getting anally bombarded.
>>
>>47928927
Uh. HP is assumed by the game to come back up because of cheap wands. If you DON'T have wands for healing, your DM is cheating; by RAW you can find them in towns, end of story.

A smart caster also doesn't run out of spells.
>>
>>47928927
It's really not a good game assumption, in my opinion.
>>
>>47928927
FUCK YOU
>>
>>47928732
You realize the recovery means you need to alternate your tactics between rounds right?
>>
>>47928897
The fuck are you talking about? They are buffing their party harder than a bard can, they are using strikes.

They don't compromise on buffing or offense all while having infinite spell resistance.

The fuck you talking about "Doing nothing else". All they lose is movement on turns where they had to use it, and stance changes/boosts if they NEED to use it every turn (which they likely won't).

Being able to give a party member infinite spell resistance is extremely strong. Imagine if a caster could do that every turn at the cost of movement and his quickened spell (because that is roughly equivalent). Imagine the shit storm.
>>
>>47928950
>>47928956
The "15 minute adventuring day" needs to die. It is cancer killing the game.

>>47928944
>nothing else
>can still use strikes
>is buffing the party
what?
>>
>>47928927

>What is rope trick
>>
>>47928959
Not if you used the counter on your last turn. Really it depends on where you are in initiative. I use the counter last round, and recover it on my turn the next round and then use it again.
>>
>>47928984
>allowing rope trick
kek

>>47928949
>A smart caster also doesn't run out of spells.
Lazy DM detected.

>>47928956
>retard rages instead of providing an argument
Expected.
>>
>>47928976
>The "15 minute adventuring day" needs to die. It is cancer killing the game.

It's actually good for the game. Only people who play a MMO-style "you must crawl through the dungeon and have this many encounters per day" sort of game have any reason to care about it.

People who actually roleplay will find fights being rarer and most strings of fights happening within a couple minutes of each other, instead of running into a weird videogamey "problem".
>>
>>47928984
>The rope can't be removed or hidden
>Man, what's this rope doing here in the middle of the room?

Plus if your players can just leisurely wait 8 hours after every encounter something is wrong.
>>
>>47928999
>Banning rope trick
>Needing to make casters run out of spells to feel like you're challenging the PCs
Lazy DM detected.
>>
>>47929012

Some of the adventure paths I've been playing have the fight so broken up with moments of role-playing and downtime that there's really no point to the resource system at times. Maybe that is just how Paizo does it, idk
>>
>>47928984
Something bad GMs don't know how to handle.
>>
>>47929012
>It's actually good for the game.
It makes casters the eternal top of the pile. It hurts the game enormously.

>People who actually roleplay will find fights being rarer and most strings of fights happening within a couple minutes of each other, instead of running into a weird videogamey "problem".
It sounds like shit encounter design. If somehow extended combat destroys roleplay then it isn't the game that is the problem, but your group.
>>
>>47929029
>ad hominem implying I advocated banning it
Expected. I'm saying you shouldn't let players get away with abusing rope trick.
>>
>>47929040
Extended combat doesn't destroy roleplay, but it makes no sense to have an "adventuring day."

Instead, do something like a quick string of 3-4 encounters as the party fights their enemies, or maybe one fight per day, or every couple days, depending.

PCs should be talking down many situations that could turn to combat anyway.

Re:casters being the top of the pile? That's why we have initiators too. They are just as fun as casters.
>>
Why is one (1) player being immune to spells an issue, exactly?
No, seriously.
A Warder can make his whole party LITERALLY COMPLETELY INVINCIBLE for FIVE TURNS IN A ROW thanks to Iron Tortoise and Extended Defense. Why is that not an issue?
It literally negates ANY harmful effect on everyone adjacent to him. That includes arrows, swords, fireballs, phantasmal killer, breath weapons, baleful polymorph, whatever the fuck. And the Warder can keep that shit up for FIVE FUCKING TURNS IN A ROW at the same level as this Zealot. And all it costs him is a swift action on his turn, so he can move around, use strikes, full-attack, whatever. Why is that not an issue if this is?
Is it because the Zealot can do his meme for longer than 5 turns a day? It's not like normal combats go longer than 3 fucking turns nowadays. And if he does expend all of them, at that level the party will definitely have some dank refreshment meme, probably a demiplane cooked up by one of the casters.
>>
>party used rope trick in a fortress they were trying to clear out
>people from other part of fortress see rope
>one makes knowledge arcana check to know what it is
>guess the party casters are resting to get spell back
>they go back, grab gunpowder from the stores (the place had cannons) and wheel it to where the party is.
>light one with a fuse, and person makes stealth check to go over
>throws it up into rope trick and dives for cover
>kegs of black powder do 6d6
>spend 30gp to kill 2 party members and severely injure 3 more

The players didn't put up a watch because they said they were safe in the rope trick. It was just in the corner of a room full of people they had killed already.
>>
Why do we keep on shitposting about how 3pp is the worst thing ever? What are we trying to accomplish with it? Even if I agree with you, what would we talk about here? I feel like discussion would devolve to talking about waifus/furfags/tiefling penises and that's objectively worse
>>
It's not hard to challenge wizards/whatever. Grapple, pounce-like. Things that obscure vision or apply sickened...

Schrodinger's wizard doesn't have much HP or the best saves.

Then again the point is not to "challenge them", its to "challenge the party".

Just because the caster didn't take HP damage doesnt' mean that they weren't one turn away from a party wipe. If that emergency CSW didn't keep the barbarian up then the fight would have gone differently.

This is pre level 12 though.
>>
>>47929084
>A Warder can make his whole party LITERALLY COMPLETELY INVINCIBLE for FIVE TURNS IN A ROW thanks to Iron Tortoise and Extended Defense. Why is that not an issue?
It is.

>>47929082
A combat once a day simply makes casters far stronger than they are, far stronger than initiators, and from a gameplay stand point trivializes many things. Resource strain should be something characters experience to force strategic thinking.
>>
>>47929124
>It is.
I have literally never seen anyone complain about it.
And yet the crying about Assert Existence Zealot comes in quite commonly.
>>
>>47929084
Make it 9 if you roll Half-Giant, from the FCB
>>
>>47929124
> Resource strain should be something characters experience to force strategic thinking.

This logic is exactly why martials get shit on.
>>
>>47929120
>It's not hard to challenge wizards/whatever. Grapple, pounce-like. Things that obscure vision or apply sickened...
Wizards can counter all of these relatively easily past 7th level or so. A wizard doesn't care about grapple or pounce like once he is invisible, blurred, and has freedom of movement. If he only has 1 encounter of day he can just have all of these and more. Saving throws are something wizard have a hard time with, but no more so than everyone else due to being a SAD class with the ability to pump Dex and Con. They can also make magic items meaning their defenses will be ahead of the curve.
>>
>>47929141
Because I stopped shouting about Warders a year after PoW came out. It's a tired topic.

Hyper defense hurts the game.

>>47929151
Really? So you're saying that free use of resources make martials better? What?
>>
>>47929124
>A combat once a day simply makes casters far stronger than they are, far stronger than initiators, and from a gameplay stand point trivializes many things. Resource strain should be something characters experience to force strategic thinking.
And it's made worse by several small combats per day / war of attrition being a bit dull.

Fun exciting days are some investigation, some planning, then a teleport blitzkrieg into the bosses lair for a really intense 10-round battle over the magical maguffin.

This is the environment that limited-per-day resources excel at.

>>47929160
>A wizard doesn't care about grapple or pounce like once he is invisible, blurred, and has freedom of movement.
Well once the wizard has spent the first three turns of combat letting his friends die then he has failed. He could just teleport away if he only cares about himself. Time he spends casting freedom of movement on himself is time he didn't cast dimension door to deliver a angry barbarian full attack to that lich's face.

I have found that "i get four turns to self-buff" tends to not actually happen very often. If you have time to self buff then you could probably have won the fight without the self buffs.
>>
>>47929210
>If you have time to self buff then you could probably have won the fight without the self buffs.
>Time Stop
>>
>>47929210

Invisibility isn't a round/long thing and there is corebook rings for both freedom of movement AND invisibility as well as a cloak for blur.
>>
>>47929233
>>47929234

>level 7 or so

anons...
>>
>>47929210
>Ring of Freedom of Movement
>Ring of Invisibility
>Cloak of Blur
>Cast Overland Flight like 2 hours ago
>Literally invincible
>>
File: uh huh.png (219KB, 500x474px) Image search: [Google]
uh huh.png
219KB, 500x474px
>>47929049
>>allowing rope trick
>>kek

How else would that be interpreted, moron?
>>
File: 1466399491675.jpg (136KB, 900x1350px) Image search: [Google]
1466399491675.jpg
136KB, 900x1350px
>>
>>47929233
I almost forgot that 9th level spells are available at 7th level.
>>
>>47929283
can you not
>>
>>47929252
>when I spend 110k GP on defensive items I am harder to kill

Sure. The game stops functioning at level 13. SImulacrum is the first issue, but the palanr binding spells are equally game-breaking.
>>
>>47929280
In the way I just mentioned, but I suppose that would require you to think one second more, so of course you can't do it.
>>
>>47929313
No, there's really no way to read "I'm laughing at you for allowing rope trick" as "I allow rope trick too"
>>
>>47929283
What is this?
>>
>>47929283
I don't get it.
>>
File: img.jpg (23KB, 237x330px) Image search: [Google]
img.jpg
23KB, 237x330px
>>47929313
Do you even read your own posts? Or are you so wrapped up in ogrepost ego you've become blind to proper comprehension?
>>
>>47929336
>>47929337

pretty sure it's a troll satirizing the "DSP shills reee" people.
>>
>>47929340
>ogrepost
Shoo, Paidrone.

>>47929328
>refusing to allow rope trick abuse means you actually allow it
Ok friendo
>>
>>47929364
Reread your post and point to me where you said "allowing rope trick abuse"
>>
>>47929387
Here you go.
>>47929049
"you shouldn't let players get away with abusing rope trick."

I'm sure that was hard for you.
>>
>>47929402
>the post backpedaling after being called out for banning it

Shit effort tbqh senpai
>>
>>47929402
Not seeing it in >>47928999 , the post that started this all. Your clarification after the fact is meaningless, since you seemed to think people misread the original.
>>
>>47929412
>explaining what I meant to a retard is backpedaling
>misrepresenting someone else's argument
Expected.

>>47929414
It's obvious that they did. You two idiots being idiots doesn't make me wrong.
>>
>>47928265
That is indeed a appropriate filename for that image.
>>
>>47928927
So, it breaks an assumption that was wrong to begin with?
>>
File: [translation].jpg (40KB, 173x480px) Image search: [Google]
[translation].jpg
40KB, 173x480px
>>47929422
Assuming that you must be right when you are wrong, does make you wrong, though.

Let me draw this out for you:
>laugh at anon for allowing rope trick
>get laughed at for clearly implying you /don't/ allow it
>backpedal saying you don't allow abuse of it
>get called out for shit wording
>proceed with damage control

You're a bad troll.
>>
>>47929356
Dark Side Phil? The shitty Youtuber?
>>
>>47928354
It's still shit. The decrease in skills was a nice move, but the alternate spellcasting was a big middle finger to anybody who dared speak out against KP's crappy balance (who were subsequently silenced by Paizo).

The new spellcasting, which is completely optional and includes a "we totally playtested this, but some of you pussies can't handle how real we are" foreword, basically boils down to 6th level arcanist type casting with the full Wizard/Sorcerer spell list, but not evocation or necromancy. Because those schools were TOTALLY the balance problem. Not to mention the fact that taking evocation away from what is meant to be a 20 level arcane trickster is moronic.

The Trickster is proof positive that Marc Raddle is fostering a very negative environment over at KP.
>>
>>47929478
>Pathfinder General
>Not knowing what DSP is
>>
>>47929469
Same to you and more of it, buddy. Your image and ad hominem don't help, either.

>misunderstand what I meant
>cry when you get told
>insist I was changing my mind
>insist you knew what I meant all along
>get called out
>damage control

And you're the one who's been replying to me for more than half an hour now, anon, I don't think you have room to talk.
>>
>>47929499
Wooooooow, he doesn't know what DSP is!
>>
>>47929504
Just stop dude. This whole thing started because you can't into english and it has gone on too long.
>>
>>47929504
First
>not knowing KSBD or the context of the image

Shit taste all the way.

Second
>half an hour
If you think that's a long time, you've got bigger problems than your awful concept of how communication works.
>>
>>47929521
>namefag shitposting
Expected.

>>47929540
>muh objective taste
>half an hour spent shitslinging is okay
Uhuh.

>tfw one in every 5 posts is a (You)
>>
>>47929540
>bitching about people not reading a crappy webcomic
Fuck off.
>>
>>47929499
>>47929517

I poked my head in for a moment to see if I would like this game, saw a conversation and tried to join. Sorry.
>>
>>47929540
I think he is incapable of accepting the did something wrong. Lets talk about something else.

Besides furrys or PoW

So...uh....How about those new polearm+shield feats? Pretty crazy huh?
>>
>>47929601
Yeah, knots and flares sure are great. Which one do you prefer and in which orifice?
And unrelated, but:
>"are we using X obscure 3pp that there's no indication we were ever using?"
>"Uh, no."
>""but I use it in some game I'm running!"
>repeat ad infinitium

Fucking why
>>
>>47929600
Ignore the asshats. If you want to know whether or not you'll like the game, that's gonna require you actually play it.

I recommend a local group if possible, there is very little chance of getting a good experience online what with the piles of terrible concepts and horribly desperate That Guys who fill them.

>>47929601
Where are these new feats, and why should I take them over, say Piercing Thunder?
>>
>>47929631
>Fucking why
Unpaid shills.

>>47929644
>b...b...but what ABOUT PATH OF WAR
GOD DAMMIT FUCK OFF. EVERY FUCKING TIME.

GO AWAY.
>>
>>47929601
Fuck off BUILDPOSTER
>>
>>47929644
>why should I take them over, say Piercing Thunder
...really?

really?
>>
File: 1410597956831.png (884KB, 865x807px)
1410597956831.png
884KB, 865x807px
>>47929674
>PoW is available in just about every game I'm currently in
>ask reasonable question regarding A) where to read up on these feats that take up an extremely limited resource and B) whether or not they are about the same level as what I'm already using
>instant rage

Please, do continue. Just because you don't like a thing doesn't mean other people can't.
>>
I want to force the party druid to rape their animal companion or vice versa. Either's good, really. Are unnatural lust and matchmaker the only ways to make someone take the knot? Or the flare, I guess.
>>
>>47929644
Because non-initiators actually exist, you chumpasaurus rex.
>>
>>47929707
Refer to >>47929709

God damn, no wonder people thing /pfg/ is full of fuckwits, you guys can't even handle a basic comparison without getting so constipated you cease to communicate entirely.
>>
>>47929709
EVERY FUCKING TIME

Every fucking time someone asks a question about pathfinder, some SHILL comes in and does his best to remind everyone that POW IS A THING GUYS.

If someone is looking for a third party solution, THEN you can talk about your poorly balanced bullshit. UNTIL THEN we are talking about pathfinder, and you fucking astroturfers should be banned.
>>
>>47929709
>But does it taste as wonderfull and delicious as POW penis?
>guys it's not advertising it's legitimate questions
>>
>>47929766
So do you work at paizo, have a buddy that works at paizo or what?

Because a question about a 3pp supplement in Pathfinder is still about Pathfinder.

This like bitching about people talking about mods in a Bethesda game thread.
>>
What class has the best-tasting cock? I assumed that a bunch of fags like you would be the best people to ask.
>>
>>47929788
bara male enchanting courtesan, race of your choice I guess
>>
>>47929784
>guys if they don't like my obvious advertising then they must work at pazio rite?
Get fucked shill. If you want to advertise then pay money for it like everyone else.
>>
>>47929788
>class
that doesn't make any sense you dingus, only race would change the taste.
>>
>>47929788
Feral Shifter, for swift action knot or flare.
>>
>>47929766
>doesn't specify 1pp only
>is surprised when people jump to the thing that the "majority" in the thread uses

I may not give a shit about PoW or a lot of DSP's stuff, but you'd have better luck bitching about people shilling for mods in the skyrim general over in /vg/.
>>
>>47929819
>implying hygiene and knowing how to perform it won't affect taste
>implying a sweaty, swarthy fighter would have the same taste as a light-footed mage of the same race

For real, senpai, you gotta work on your conceptualizing.
>>
>>47929817
Why can't you accept that people legit enjoy PoW/3pp?

Why I shill here. Anyone who wanted to look at the DSP products can access them without spending a dime in <6 clicks.
>>
>>47929766
I have access to Spheres of Power in my game, and enjoy being able to actually use Destruction in a way that blasting can't normally reach. Am I not within my right to ask if a new release or option is able to best the standard that I am used to?

I have Sacred Geometry allowed in my game, and I like the fact that I can get multiple metamagics for effectively free. Am I wrong to ask if there's anything new from 1st or 3rd-party sources that can match this?

I like playing a shield-using Fighter, and Myrmidon does it well for me. Am I somehow forbidden to ask if there's anything Paizo's made that can match up in the usefulness that I'm accustomed to?

Really, there's nothing wrong with asking if a 1st-party source is better than a 3rd-party one, or vice-versa. I want the best and/or most effective choices for my character, so asking "does this new X trump the Y that I'm using right now" is completely normal.
>>
>>47929837
>majority of thread
Holy shit you are such a obvious shill it isn't even funny. Your third party shit is somehow less balanced than what pazio publishes.

At least you hire shit writers who don't have lives and astroturf 4chan for free. I bet it is the only thing keeping DSP in business.

>>47929851
Because I play games with real people in real life, and we don't need more complicated subsystems that solve no problems and make the game less balanced.

Make your own fucking thread. POW changes the game so much you might as well.

>>47929873
GO MAKE YOUR OWN THREAD YOU FUCKING SHILL.
>>
>>47929784
Naw, he just plays in the real world where 99% of games ban stuff like PoW. I don't give a fuck if what you think about the quality or balance of PoW, the fact that idiots like you can't fathom the fact that you're in a massive minority and continue to post like every game in the world allows your favorite 3PP is what makes it insufferable. The fact that you think somebody has to be in cahoots with Paizo to not think PoW is god's gift to gaming just goes to show how far your head is up your own ass. I'm sure you'll put your fingers in your ear and shout "LALALA ALL THE GAMES I PLAY WITH MY FRIENDS ALLOW IT LALALA!" and completely miss the point, but c'est la vie.

So go ahead. Crow and caw all you want. Call me a cuck. I don't care, I'm done with the "MUH PoW" set.
>>
>>47929873
>there's nothing wrong with asking if a 1st-party source is better than a 3rd-party one
Yes there is. You are just asking a question you already know the answer too as a way to advertise.

the PoW version is always more powerful than the one pazio publishes. every time. always.
>>
>>47929898
BUILDPOSTER, your name fell off.
>>
all of you are cuckolds
>>
File: butthurt aid.jpg (62KB, 640x885px) Image search: [Google]
butthurt aid.jpg
62KB, 640x885px
>>47929896
>muh preference is obviously better
>stop enjoying things
>stop liking things I don't like

The easiest answer here is for you to shut the fuck up and ignore the part of any post that brings up 3pp.

>>47929898
Literally nobody forced you into the conversation. Did you forget it's a public and anonymous board, or are you so wrapped up in your own fantasies that you can't handle other people having a good time?
>>
I just want Rite to write In the Company of Demons using lessons learned from In the Company of Angels so I can use a nonbroken succubus.

I love the way the fluff in their books is told in 1st person by a member of the race. That has always been my favorite part. If its done by a succubus, or overly hammy demon meathead I would die laughing.
>>
>>47929952
>implying I have a gf to cuck me
>>
>>47929492
That's a real shame, Kobold used to be one of my favorite publishers.
>>
>>47929927
>You are just asking a question you already know the answer too as a way to advertise.

Except no, now you're making assumptions. Is there something in, say, the Armor Master's Handbook that makes shields or armor worthwhile? Is there, for instance, a feat that allows me to trip any foe I shield bash? Or to tank a spell so that I'm not affected by it with my weak will save? PoW only has those at higher levels and they eat a maneuver I'd need readied and unexpended; is there a feat option that lets me do these things without needing to rely on PoW?

This is a perfectly-reasonable question, and you're the one who's assuming I'm advertising as opposed to, say, too poor to pay for the books and thus doesn't know of anything new released.
>>
>>47929952
But I don't really want an SO
>>
Real talk time:

Should we make a seperate DSP general?

Non-dsp games and dsp games are so different that they fundamentally change how the game is played. They might as well be different threads.
>>
Are we officially /3pg/ now?
>>
>>47930017
No we shouldn't. That 's like tying to make a MODDED and NOT MODDED Skyrim general on /vg/.
>>
>>47930017

Why the hell would we do that? They are both pathfinder. There isn't a need for two pathfinder generals.
>>
File: 2hu Aya wants to know more.jpg (19KB, 282x322px) Image search: [Google]
2hu Aya wants to know more.jpg
19KB, 282x322px
>>47929896
>Majority in quotation marks
>still bitching about "MUH SHILLS"

Yes, keep telling me about how much of shill I am for things I have never and probably will never use. Surely that will prove your pointless petty rage is totally justified.
>>
>>47930017
Nnnnoo? It's "Pathfinder General", not "Paizo General". Is there a separate thread for each individual World of Darkness type? Is there a new thread whenever someone wants to show off their own art as opposed to sharing space with other drawfags? Does the Fallout General on /vg/ split into Vanilla and Modded? No, because nobody's so retarded as to think that they can't share the same space.

For real, why don't you come and visit the IRC, at #pfg? Getting an insight into how your strange mind works might help us not think you're a total douchenozzle.
>>
>>47930017
Do you mean PoW? Last I checked psionics and akasha worked amazingly well with paizo.

What about other 3pp like Rite, Alluria, Red Goblin, or Interjection?

If you are suggesting a new general you have to be more comprehensive.
>>
>>47930049
>Are we officially /3pg/ now?
No, just Pathfinder, which includes both 1pp and 3pp.
>>
>Gareth has admitted he shitposts with the trip off
Which one of you is he, you great faggots? Is it the guy screaming about DSP shills? Is it the guy screaming at that guy? Is it BUILDPOSTER? Is it me?
>>
>>47929992
Did you ever see the reviews? They were short with no detail. Just crap like "this is overpowered 1/5"
>>
>>47929107

It feels like discussion should try going towards something constructive and non-mechanical enough to get the people who aren't autistic in on the conversation.

For example, talking about the different nations of Golarion, or ethnic groups, or something like individual organizations or NPCs or even ways to craft campaigns in the setting.

Getting anal about mechanics is missing half the point of tabletop roleplay, and when we focus on the other half its about inane waifu posting.
>>
>>47930072
I was just thinking it would be nice if someone could ask a question or talk about something without the first reply being "but what about path of war?"
>>
>>47930095
Gareth's in-transit with taking his kids back home or something. I'd hope he's not stupid enough to shitpost while driving.
>>
>>47930105
>>47930118
I tried doing that, but no one wants to help me with mind control.
>>
>>47930095
>Gareth is BUILDPOSTER

By night, the alcoholic writer who hates building characters. By day, shitposter supreme!

With vigilante levels.
>>
>>47930118
I was just thinking it would be nice if someone could ask a question or talk about something without the first reply being "but what about playing a wizard?"

I was just thinking it would be nice if someone could ask a question or talk about something without the first reply being "but what about the occultist?"
>>
>>47930017
If you want to make a separate /Paizo/ general, then go ahead and do it. Pathfinder is more than just Paizo; it's a whole bunch of 3pps as well. I'm legitimately interested in seeing how that turns out desu.
>>
>>47928560
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>47930095

Gareth is secretly every poster, including you and me
>>
>>47930099
I saw some of them and while they were short they definitely called out the big issues with the Trickster. The fact of the matter is it's shit from top to bottom.

It's short, it's unoriginal, it's overpowered and it's cheap. That last one is literally the only reason there aren't people demanding their money back.
>>
>>47930146
>Pathfinder is more than just Paizo; it's a whole bunch of 3pps as well.

Not at all. Most 3rd party material is just shovel-ware shit written by people who get paid less than 5c a word.
>>
>>47930179
>Stands up
I'm Gareth!
>>
>>47930186
I can think of at least three that are worth using.
>>
>>47930186
and DotA went without the dev(s) getting paid for years.
>>
>>47930186
"Pathfinder" is the system. "Golarion" is Paizo-only material. Get your fact straight, guv.
>>
>>47930186
> Most 3rd party material is just shovel-ware shit written by people who get paid less than 5c a word.
And the shit Paizo publishes ISN'T?
>>
>>47930186
So just about on par with Paizo material, then.
>>
Honestly, I preferred the tiefling dicks over 'SHILL SHILL' whining.
>>
>>47930221
>>47930230
cuckmind
>>
File: you really do.jpg (23KB, 429x213px) Image search: [Google]
you really do.jpg
23KB, 429x213px
>>47930186
>>
>>47930236
My tiefling is a hermaphrodite, not that it'll ever come up. It, the wings, and the tail are just another reason they'll never fit into society. They're pretty much a drifter.
>>
>>47930221
>And the shit Paizo publishes ISN'T?
They pay their writers more than minimum wage at least. They also publish less OP bullshit.

If any of the PoW classes aren't overpwered game breaking monsters it's by accident.
>>
In the interest of seeing how it turns out, I've started a thread for it.

Paizo general new thread: >>47930260
>>47930260
>>47930260
>>47930260
>>47930260

Hopefully we can get both threads working fine.
>>
>>47930259
8/10 would smite.
>>
>>47930236
I'll honestly take another discussion of shitty furry kitsune OC's over even more screaming about shills. At least that had a few hearty chuckles and a funny gag joke to show for it.
>>
For the guy who asked...

Shield Brace is a feat which lets you use a two-handed weapon from the polearm or spear weapon groups in one hand as long as you're also using a shield. The shield's ACP applies to attack rolls, but that's generally not an issue.

Only real prereq is Shield Focus. Besides that, BAB 3 or Fighter 1, and proficiency in light, heavy, or tower shields.
>>
>>47930265
I'd say the 6-level initiators are universally not. The harbinger as well.

That or you have a different definition of game-breaking.
>>
>>47930265
>They also publish less OP bullshit
>What is the wizard, druid, cleric, psychic, arcanist, and shaman
>Compared to the Psion, Zealot, Mystic, and maybe the Ravenlord Harbinger
>>
>>47930275
You mean we now have this thread and a sequestering thread for a couple of idiots?
>>
>>47930275
enjoy your dead thread
>>
>>47930099
My review was one of the reviews that got removed. I didn't put too much time into it because I'd already wasted my money. I just wanted to give people a fair warning that they were about to waste their $2.
>>
>>47930275
Why?

>>47930276
They're pretty distant from people, especially after being born in Mendev (or whatever the crusades nation is called)

>>47930265
No, they just waste a ton of space with completely useless everything. Doesn't stop them from still shoveling out more arcanist stuff.
>>
File: 1412548996666.png (79KB, 251x257px) Image search: [Google]
1412548996666.png
79KB, 251x257px
I honestly find the shill screaming kind of hilariously stupid, considering most, if not all of DSP's stuff is available for free in the form of playtest material which, at the end of its lifespan, is mostly unchanged to the published versions.

And the fact that we have a Trove, a repository of all the third party material we're supposedly advocating everybody buy, which you can download from for free.
>>
>>47930296
Only polearms and spears huh, no greatswords or axes or the like? Damn, I was hoping I could get something weird out of it, ah well. Thanks for the info anyway.
>>
>>47930265
Warders, Stalkers, Harbingers, and the archetypes are fine.

Warlords, Zealots, and Mystics are the problem children of Path of War.
>>
It's kind of surprising how we had more fun and friendliness literally talking about dicks than talking about third party material.
>>
>>47930265
>more than minimum wage
>by the company that is paid all of the licensing fees
>compared to the devs that have to /pay/ the licensing fees in addition to any staff

You're an idiot, aren't you? I bet you also think that franchised fast food should have to pay the same minimum wage as corporate fast food, don't you?
>>
>>47930369
Half of you are fags who worship cock, that's why.
>>
>>47930382
Not that there's anything wrong with that.
>>
>>47930369
I think it's just one or two salty motherfuckers/grognards who haven't moved on the 5e.

This happens around the end of the week.
>>
>>47930321
>guys it's not shilling if we are doing it for exposure.

>>47930353
Half of their classes they write are shit that break any game from level 1.

>>47930377
>guys we can't afford to pay our writers so it's fine that we don't pay them a living wage.
If you can't afford to pay your employees then you can't afford to be in business.
>>
>>47930099
There was more honesty in those short reviews than there is in any of the "5/5 kobold press totally didn't pay me for this" obvious shill reviews that were untouched. But the reviews weren't removed because they were short or incomplete, they were removed because they were critical and Marc Raddle complained to Paizo about his butthurt feelings.
>>
>>47930428
Got any proof that being the reason for the removal?
>>
>>47930412
>Half of their classes they write are shit that break any game from level 1.

The game is broken from level 1. Stops being broken around level 3 or 4, and then slowly decays into a clusterfuck around level1 13.

I will say Path of War Expanded is horseshit, and should not have shipped in it's current state.
>>
>>47930412
You should ask Gareth how much he gets paid sometime.

Most 3pp devs don't actually do this work for a living wage, and you're an utter fucking moron for thinking that's the only way to produce this content.
>>
>>47930447
>I will say Path of War Expanded is horseshit, and should not have shipped in it's current state.

This confuses me. The disciplines and archetypes are far more interesting, and tend to be better-balanced and more fun to use than stuff like Black Seraph, Primal Fury, and Broken Blade.
>>
>>47930412
>exposure
To whom? The 5 people in the thread who have no idea what PoW is?

>their classes are shit that breaks the game from level 1
>So is the Wizard, the Oracle, the Shaman, the Arcanist, and the Druid

Riiight.

>reverse Paizo shilling
You have become what you hate.
>>
>>47930382

Or maybe we're straight and like to talk about penises that will probably be used on women?

I could ponder how the various sub-species of Aasimar girl look between their legs, if you want. Personally, I think Aasimar descended from Ghaele or Lillend are flat as Barbie dolls.
>>
I need ye olde names for a 'tasteful' brothel, pls help me /pfg/
>>
>>47930497
I got u, senpai. Hope you like rolling dice, though:
https://rpgcharacters.wordpress.com/2009/09/23/random-house-of-ill-repute/
>>
>>47930497
The Silk Lady.
>>
>>47930484
>oracle
>OP
uh....huh? how?
>>
>>47930472
Not really, Sleeping Godess and Eternal Guardian are boring. The disciplines are okay otherwise.

The new base class, Mystic and Zealot are unfit for play.

Broken Blade is fun as fuck, who doesn't like doing fucking rolling axe kicks, throwing your opponent, and breaking down walls with your fucking fists.
>>
>>47930537
>Sleeping Goddess is boring

I guess we just look for different things. The anime-determination psychic discipline is one of my favorites.
>>
>>47930445
It's pretty obvious, anon. If you've had any experience with Paizo's willingness to bend over backwards for devs you'd see that.
>>
>>47930515
>6, 17, 2
>>
>>47930554
...Maybe instead of two generals, we should just not have a general?

Why not just let the game die?
>>
>>47930595
It's paid shitposters.
>>
>>47930595
Because then gareth would need to get a real job. And we all know that won't happen.
>>
>>47930537
>Broken Blade is fun as fuck, who doesn't like doing fucking rolling axe kicks, throwing your opponent, and breaking down walls with your fucking fists
The problem with Broken Blade isn't that, it's when people do all those things with a Greatsword instead of fists.
>>
>>47930625
He works retail.

>>47930615
You wish.
>>
>>47930630
>He works retail.
Now I feel bad.
>>
>>47930630
It's either paid shitposters, it's way too many depressed people doing what I do and shitposting to blow off stress.
>>
>>47930497

The Nymph's Blush, a forest-themed establishment built to look like an enchanted forest, with an artificial (magical) sky and the trappings of a structure illusioned into flora; walls become bushes, pillars are trees, the sounds of nature. Secluded bathing pools allow men and women to enjoy themselves in private, and rumors persist of a genuine nymph being the madam, occasionally taking a bath for herself and allowing those lucky enough to find her a chance to join in.

Any Port (In a Storm): nautical themed lasses serve rum and offer bawdy sea shanties, a nightly game of "Catch the Selkie" ends when whoever can steal the fur coat of the fleet-footed star of the show before she dives into the water. Whoever can steal it takes her as "wife" for the night.
>>
>>47930625
Most 3PP developers have real jobs in retail or service. Only Paizo developers can get paid enough to stay afloat, and EVEN THEN they end up going to other jobs to pay the bills. Hell, the game State of Decay 2 has almost the entirety of the main Paizodevs as the writers for it, so that they can get more cash than what tabletop production can offer.
>>
In the description for Griffon Mane it says it costs 10% less for a magical flying ability, but I can't find a magic flying ability you can make.Can someone link me?
>>
>>47930625
Gareth has a real job, anon. As do pretty much all of the other 3PP employees that post here. DSP isn't this evil corporation drowning in money to hire shills.
>>
>>47930578
So no? Listen, I don't like paizo, but at least provide proof when you make accusations.
>>
>>47930651

Reminder that the Baldur's Gate expansion that everyone on the internet is shitting themselves over how terrible it is was written by the person who gave us Wrath of the Righteous module #1
>>
>>47930682
The people complaining just wanted the creators to self-censor themselves.
>>
>>47930664
Are you really that blind that you don't realize that Paizo will always side with a publisher over a user? They go where the money is and they'll make more getting a 50% cut of 1000 sales of a $2 turd like the Trickster than they'll ever get out of a user.
>>
>>47930626

Well, that and the fact that 'Unarmed' isn't really a great theme for a style. No other style is as heavily focused on 'Must use this weapon' as Broken Blade. Even the ranged ones have more options.

They likely should have gone for a style with similar themes but without the 'You must be unarmed and we are going to base it on that assumption' part.
>>
>>47930682
I thought WotR #1 was the only good part of it?
>>
>>47930707
No, I'm just not going to spout lines with no proof to back it up.
>>
>>47930647

>Catch the Selkie

Nigga I want this.
>>
>>47930664
>Demanding proof of back-channel dealings between Paizo and a 3PP

Are you really this much of an idiot, anon, or are your just shitposting?
>>
I'm playing a vampire aberrant sorcerer, my DM uses house rules for vampires, so I ended up with 17 STR ( going up till 25 STR), 16 DEX, 0 CON, 12 INT, 10 WIS and 20 CHA. I'm currently level 6, with the shitty feats of Silent Spell, Combat Cast, Improved Iniciative and Toughness. Any idea about what should I do from level 7 onwards? Would False Priest be incompatible with me being a vampire?
>>
>>47930718

No, #3 and #4 were the good.
>>
>>47930718

>wotr #1
>good in any way

>>47930705

She admitted she didn't even like Baldur's Gate and found it problematic

People buying a franchise and making an official fanfic doesn't make them "the creators" lmao
>>
>>47930709
>Well, that and the fact that 'Unarmed' isn't really a great theme for a style.
It's a pretty distinct style, besides broken blade inclues natural weapons and close weapons.

Here's how you fix broken blade
>you cannot use broken blade maneuvers while holding a weapon in 2 hands.
>>
>>47930734
Sorry for not believing every claim that's made. You wanna make claims then back them up, otherwise I've no reason to believe you.
>>
>>47930734
>>47930707
>I-I don't need to prove anything, goy! Just believe what I say!!!
>>>/kike/
>>
>>47930734

The issue is that even if you ARE right, you can't just expect people to believe everything just because you say it's 'Obvious'. If you want to accuse a group, you need proof.
>>
>>47930772
Making something explicitly equals making something. Just because they didn't create the entire thing doesn't mean they didn't have the licensing and official status to make the expansion pack. Anybody who complained about the characters should never talk about others forcing authors to self-censor ever again.
>>
>>47930664
I'm with >>47930578, the fact that it happened in the middle of Paizocon was WAY too convenient, especially since some of the deleted reviews had been up for months without issue before they were all cleared.
>>
>>47930782
>>47930779
Why would only the 1s and 2s be deleted, but the 4s and 5s stay up as reviews? It makes no sense unless they were purposefully culling the reviews that make Trickster look bad.
>>
>>47930779
Marc Raddle, go and stay go.
>>
I'm drawing a blank and just can't seem to think of what to do for my next session, /pfg/. How do you shake off this sort of mental block?
>>
>>47930779
>>47930795
>Timestamps 1m and 4s apart
Here are the (you)'s you ordered.
>>
>>47930838
Are you a GM or a player? That's pretty important as for advice. And what's happened so far in your sessions?
>>
File: (you).png (9KB, 362x115px) Image search: [Google]
(you).png
9KB, 362x115px
>>
>>47930841
By that logic, I am also you.
>>
>>47930838
Run a sliver campaign.
>>
>>47930874
But are you me?
>>
>>47930776

I'd disagree. I think that BB is very cool but it's fundamentally busted and not really good from a design perspective.

Unfortunately, I don't think there IS an easy fix as they can't just tear it down and build it up in line with the other styles as that would require well beyond Errata.

Either way, I personally lean that they should have made it like the other styles where the form weapons are prefer ed but not required. Makes it more mixable with other ones and less sitting as the odd one out.
>>
>>47930921
>they can't just tear it down and build it up in line with the other styles

They can't?
>>
File: You.png (9KB, 342x117px) Image search: [Google]
You.png
9KB, 342x117px
>>47930841
>>
>>47930933
Yeah, the bosses said so or something.

Obviously they should just release a new disc called Mended Blade
>>
>>47930874
>>47930909
>>47930936
>>47930841
I AM SPARTACUS!
>>
>>47930951
That would be pretty funny, actually.
>>
>>47930951
Isn't that Fool's Errand
>>
>>47930933

It's not really easy to do such a massive rewrite of everything in a style and not have it cause chaos in ongoing games and 'Hey, do you know the change to all these abilities?'.

It's not quite on the same scale as redoing a single feat or spell.
>>
>>47930998
>hurdur we can't improve anything ever
>IT MIGHT CHANGE THINGS
kill yourself
>>
Can we please put a fucking cork in all the shitposting?

/pfg/ here are your authorized viewpoints:
>Anything by DSP and DDS is great.
>Have you considered Ertw's Beguiler.
>Kobold Press used to be good and is now trash. The Trickster is bad and you should feel bad. Marc Raddle is an asshole.
>Paizo are a bunch of jerks and you shouldn't buy anything from them.
>Judging races by RP? FUCKING NEVER.
>Ignore roughly 90% of the things BUILDPOSTER says.
>2hu go and stay go.
>QANON is god.
>LotLK is best land.
>Greta is best Waifu, but Furfags need not apply.
>A D U L T W O R L D
That is all.
>>
>>47931015
C'mon, 2hu wasn't that bad most of the time. I'd definitely take 2hu over buildpooster.
>>
>>47931015
You forgot
>Royal class is the prettiest princess
>>
>>47931015
You forgot the lesbo-cucks.
>>
>>47931014

It's not a matter of not being able to change things. It's a matter of the sheer scale of the changes needed. They'd need to redo all the PDFs, change the SRD and send out mass emails to make sure people actually know as they don't have a set up system for errata.
>>
>>47931015
>DDS is great.
You mean SoP is "great". Everything else they've made is pretty much trash.
>>
File: Neat01.gif (1MB, 500x366px) Image search: [Google]
Neat01.gif
1MB, 500x366px
>>47930259
>My tiefling is a hermaphrodite...
>They're pretty much a drifter
>>
>>47931070
SoP is okay in places and mediocre everywhere else.
>>
>>47931015
2hu is good when she's not completely asinine, and both DSP and DDS have problem-releases (looking at you, Weather Sphere and Broken Blade).
>>
>>47931070
You mean SoP core is good, except for Conjuration. Most of the handbooks suck.
>>
>>47931083
>she
Goddamn, has the waifufaggotry gone this far?
>>
>>47931083
2hu is maximum autism, and a generally unpleasant person to deal with. And I don't mean the hurr hurr /v/ autism, I mean actual, literal autism. They aren't a BAD person, they're just... really unpleasant.

>>47931108
No, 2hu is legit some autistic girl from... I think the Philippines?
>>
>>47931107
>>47931081
That's why I put great in quotes.
>>
>>47929179
No, retard, the 'logic' behind it is that martials can go 'all day' so they're fine. Surprise surprise, this doesn't work in practice whatsoever.
>>
>>47931113
>No, 2hu is legit some autistic girl from... I think the Philippines?
What the fuck, proof? How did we find this out?
>>
>>47931113
Suddenly Edna the Earth Seraph makes a lot more sense.
>>
>>47928513
Take a look at the revamped psi-archetype too, I still feel like it lacks something.

Well, could use some knacks as well perhaps.
>>
>>47931156
Someone tracked them down via DeviantArt, and they had info on that.
>>
>>47931156
Just hang out with them on the IRC. It's not really secret.
>>
>>47930265
>They also publish less OP bullshit.
Brb rolling an Arcanist or a Wizard with Dazing Spell and Sacred Geometry and shitting all over the game harder than anything else.
>>
>>47931215
Don't forget Sheet Lightning for an AoE daze.
>>
>>47930962
IM SPARTICUS AND SO'S MY WIFE!!
>>
>>47931113
Touhoufag is not a girl unless he went trans since the last time I talked to him.
>>
File: whats going on in this thread.png (167KB, 440x516px) Image search: [Google]
whats going on in this thread.png
167KB, 440x516px
>>47928211
>>
>>47931236
Well, at some point, their gender on skype changed to "female", so it's possible.
>>
>>47931163
I really dislike trying to make the Psionic Archetype into a faux Cryptic with less damage.

Like why not just be a cryptic?
>>
>>47931236
http://adslahnit.deviantart.com/

See for yourself.
>>
>>47931015
DDS is fucking garbage.
>>
Is it possible to use levitate and feather fall in conjunction to "fly" great distances?
>levitate as high as possible, casting the spell multiple times
>have a cloak/parachute like thing
>cast feathfall to only fall vertically at 60ft/round
>glide off into the sunset
"If you were a dm would you permit this" is what i am really asking as it will be up to them if i can do this
>>
>>47931070
SoP is pretty abd.
>>
File: i do not comprehend.png (314KB, 486x613px) Image search: [Google]
i do not comprehend.png
314KB, 486x613px
>>47931272
>>
>>47931321
He's saying he's having sex with the owner of DDS.
>>
>>47931283
I would permit it, as spells are a daily resource and this is a clever and creative use of them (and not gamebreaking compared to what they could be used for) and by the time you can afford at-will sources of these effects, you should have better flight access.
>>
>>47931264
How do we connect this to 2hu exactly?

There is a person named Raquel Winchester who browsed deviant art 6 years ago, and favorited some random bit of fiction.
>>
File: 1395808170351.jpg (470KB, 571x800px)
1395808170351.jpg
470KB, 571x800px
>>47931236
>>47931159
>>47931257
>>47931264
Maybe 2hu just likes cute girls? Don't most of us?
>>
What's the fucking point of everything south of River Kingdoms and north of the Inner Sea?

Who cares about Molthune, or The Dwarven Kingdoms, or even Lastwall?
>>
>>47931361
Some guy posted a pastebin where 2hu was confirmed to be Adslahnit. 2hu is also known to fap to shota catboys, and Adslahnit commissioned a catboy, apparently.

http://fayntcommissions.deviantart.com/art/Adslahnit-355741322

Adslahnit also analyzed the artificer on brilliantgameologists, which 2hu is known to have done.

http://brilliantgameologists.com/boards/index.php?topic=965.0;wap2
>>
>>47931404
I gotta be honest this conversation is getting creepy. Do y'all need to go digging through someone's info like that?
>>
>>47931404
Ooh do Qanon next
>>
>>47931404
>2hu is also known to fap to shota catboys
And how exactly did you come across this information?
>>47931422
>Do y'all need to go digging through someone's info like that?
It's all out there for everyone to see.
>>
>>47931380
Lastwall is a defensive point against the Worldwound, Dwarven Kingdoms are kingdoms of dwarves and have no information apart from that, and Molthune is going to be ruined after Strange Aeons when Crystal gets her own AP set down there.
>>
>>47931473
Yeah, so? Even still it's creepy.
>>
>>47931488

Crystal's AP is set in Molthune?

Also Mendev is the kingdom for the Worldwound, Lastwall is for orcs and that Lich guy.
>>
>Playing a female character
>There's a male character that she would totally be all about
>We're all very close friends in the group
>I might get shit on by the lads for "bein' a bloody queer"

Have any of you been in a similar situation?
What did you do?
>>
>>47931584
No, but did you try talking to the other player?
>>
>>47931580
Lastwall literally makes no sense.
The only reason it hasn't been trampled to the ground is 'cause the Belkzen Boys can't organize a proper attack, and everyone else is too pussy to do anything in case they accidentally uncork the Whispering Tyrant when they march in.
>>
>>47931584
Yeah, and it worked fine. Though she's my girlfriend now so it was, in fact, bein' a bloody queer.
>>
>>47931595
I don't know if I should.
It's kind of a weird subject, and it might blow up in my face.
The lads don't need more ammo to blast me with, y'know?
>>
>>47931404

You're forgetting the most important thing though:

Everyone on the internet is a dude

The correct pronoun for EVERY person on the internet is "he"
>>
>you will never bust a nut in 2hufags tight autistic virgin twat while she rambles about 4e optimization
Why even live, lads?
>>
When's the last time your mermaid ripped somebody limb from limb with her 40 some strength
>>
>>47931473
>And how exactly did you come across this information?
A buddy of mine DMed for him and chatted to me about it.

>>47931458
Never met her personally.
>>
>>47931767
Oh grow up and quit being a creep.
>>
>>47931832
How do we actually know Qanon isn't also male
>>
>>47931859
We don't, but it doesn't really matter.
>>
>>47931859
She's still our princess either way
>>
>>47931832
Still sounds pretty suspicious unless you have chat-logs to back it up.
>>
>>47931893
Fair enough, but I'm not going so far as to post actual chatlogs. Those aren't public information and were shared with me in some degree of confidence. You're free to think I'm bullshitting, of course, but apparently 2hu admits all this on IRC if that one anon was right about it not being a secret.
>>
>>47931926
There's an IRC?
>>
>>47931935
Seems so. rizon.net, #pfg or something, last I saw it mentioned.
>>
File: yawn.png (458KB, 1079x1132px) Image search: [Google]
yawn.png
458KB, 1079x1132px
>>47931935
>>47931940
Yup. We tend to bullshit there all the time.

Also good mornin'/afternoon, /pfg/
>>
>>47931970
Elsbeth GREENED when?
>>
>>47931989
There are already lewds of Elsbeth, if that's what you mean.
>>
>>47932003
Qanon lewds when
>>
>>47932003
Link.
>>
>>47932003
I think hes trying to say when is elsbeth taking orc cock.
>>
>>47932042
Tease: http://dorian-bc.tumblr.com/post/143549785200/welp-here-ya-go-i-guess

Full thing: http://bc-draws.tumblr.com/post/143549738807/pfg-wanted-to-see-them-since-day-1-guess-ill
>>
>>47931859

Everyone on the internet is male
>>
>>47931778

That feel when I will never make an adorable Mero Maid.
>>
>>47932052

This.

Lewds only count when you can see them taking a dick.
>>
>>47932178
So lesbians never count?
>>
>>47932216
Yep
>>
>>47932216

Why do you think guys like lesbians? Because it doesn't count.
>>
>>47932254
>>47932230
>lesbo-cuck DMs detected
R E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E
>>
>>47932300

ABORT ABORT ABORT
>>
>>47932300

I genuinely want to hear more stories about DMs pulling stunts like that anon went through. For some reason, I love sharing in their rage.
>>
>>47932386
lewds when
>>
>>47932386
No, tentacles are heresy. Also name.
>>
>>47932396

What was the image?
>>
>>47932396
>>47932415
Nope pls no
>>
>>47932436
No image, just QANON asking if hentacles counted.
>>
>>47932462
Aw come on anon I said please
>>
>>47932491
There really wasn't any image and you didn't say please. I assume QANON forgot her trip was on.
>>
>>47932491
You didn't actually
>>
>>47932491

>Tentacles
>Not going for the knot

QANON please.
>>
File: 1460334620581.jpg (104KB, 750x744px)
1460334620581.jpg
104KB, 750x744px
Friends are playing Pathfinder, we have a Ranger, Rogue, Monk, and Unchained Barbarian. I want to piss them off the most. "We're not asking you to play a spell caster you can play whatever the fuck you want". Level 1. help me yo
>>
>>47932685
And /pfg/ claims to not be furry.
>>
>>47932711
If you want to piss them off the most you play an Arcanist or Exploiter Wizard, then proceed to invalidate the entire party. I assume that's what you're going for.
>>
>>47932711
Leave the game. That's sure to piss them off.
>>
>>47932711
Play a Kobold Swashbuckler.
>>
>>47932732
I don't know. I mean, I'm not arguing that Arcanist or Exploiter couldn't invalidate the entire party, but I think Druid might be the more efficient way to do it with that party set-up. Comes with healing, too, so the party is more likely to have to grin and bear it.
>>
>>47932722
People don't like watching women take the knot for the dog, they do because it's demeaning and "alien".
>>
>>47932786
Some of us are in it for the large insertion and nothing else, anon.
>>
>>47932779
Actually, would Synthesist do it too? Or just good old fashioned summoner.
>>
>>47932786
Xenophilia is at the core of furry, anon.
>>
What are some tricks I can do with Sleight of Hand?
Aside from the obvious picking pockets and drawing concealed daggers.
I'm pumping it for Tempest Gale and want some feats or somethin' that'll let me use it for interesting things.
>>
>>47932808
You can also deposit things on a person, such as a readied grenade.
>>
File: microphone.jpg (98KB, 283x424px) Image search: [Google]
microphone.jpg
98KB, 283x424px
>>47932722
Let's confirm, poll time
http://www.strawpoll.me/10569533
>>
>>47932722

The knot is for the domination, humiliation and sheer pleasure caused by that thick bulbous cord of flesh.

There's also the fact most people don't want the knot from a dog, they want it from a werewolf, which have been symbols of stud lust since forever.
>>
File: 1464412036045.gif (904KB, 500x532px) Image search: [Google]
1464412036045.gif
904KB, 500x532px
>>47932837
>catboys
p-please, I'm only human.
>>
>>47932841
>werewolf, which have been symbols of stud lust since forever.
??????
>>
>>47932881
only a furry*
>>
>>47932910

Werewolves are second to vampires on the list of supernatural creatures women want to bone.

It's all about taming the beast.
>>
>>47933005
Or getting rekt by it.
>>
>>47933005
Thanks for your input, QANON.
>>
File: giphy.gif (2MB, 741x425px)
giphy.gif
2MB, 741x425px
>>47931621
Just jerk off to some ladies with him before you have to conversation. That'll convince him you're straight as an arrow.
>>
>>47933027

That's still taming the beast, though. You gotta get claimed by the beast before it will become all puppy-dog to your touch.
>>
>>47932837

Well, that's just silly. Four of those mean the same thing, but with slightly more denial.

Unless something changed and people are allowed a species-specific freebie now.
>>
>>47933263
They aren't.
>>
New thread, shitheads:
>>47933302
>>47933302
>>47933302
>>
>>47933263
I'd like an overall xenophilia option.
>>
>>47931263
Cryptic's shit at damage actually.

However what would you suggest? There's already the two kineticist psi archetypes that are quite solid; one a blast-cycler and the other the avant-garde.

There could be a "better marksman than that horrible akashic one" I guess maybe?
Thread posts: 399
Thread images: 30

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.